SUITS by simplyjessie73
Summary: She loves it when he wears his SUIT and tie ....
Categories: Challenges, Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: POP!TOBER FICTION WRITING CHALLENGE 2013
Challenges: POP!TOBER FICTION WRITING CHALLENGE 2013
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 833 Read: 479 Published: Oct 08, 2013 Updated: Oct 08, 2013
Story Notes:

1. Chapter 1 by simplyjessie73

Chapter 1 by simplyjessie73
"Hey," he whispered softly as he kissed the side of her temple.  

She had fallen asleep on the love seat instead of the bed and his scent roused her from her sleep. "Hey."  She smiled and stretched her arms over her head.

"You didn't have to wait for me." He smiled.

"I wasn't, I was watching TV," she lied, pointing to where the television was, its brightness was the only light of the room.

"Yeah, okay," he turned on the lamp beside her as he gave a small laugh not believing her at all.

She sucked in her breath and felt an armada of butterflies in her stomach when she saw him against the dim light.

He was beautiful.

But in a suit?

He was deadly.

"What?" He asked when he caught her staring at him.

"Huh? Ohh! Uhhhm ..."  she smiled coyly, hating the fact that he caught her and that she now have a full on blush! She gave herself a mental shake before she continued. "I love it when you're in a suit."

"Yeah?" His smile had a hint of smugness in it. "You should have come with then," he said, gently picking up her legs so he can crawl in with her on the couch.

This time she sighed a sigh of contentment. Just having him near was just was just .... heaven.

She wrinkled her nose and shook her head. "Eh. Suit or not, I would have been bored out of my mind. That's your work, your thing. I wouldn't know anyone there. So I'm good. This couch is the best spot to have a date with Neal Caffrey ," she grinned playfully as she pointed at the TV once more.

"Neal Caffrey, huh?" He said pulling her onto his lap.

"Yep. He rocks his goddamn suits like a boss! And don't forget that fedora!" She sighed shamelessly. "Damn!"

"Hun?"

"Yes?"

"You're a brat."

"Yet you love me." She smiled.

His eyes smiled with his lips. "Yes, I do. I love you," his whisper was lost as their lips touched.

"Love too," she sighed as she wrapped her arms around him after the kiss.

They sat contentedly in silence for a bit as if making up for the time they spent apart.

"Hun?"

"Hmnnn?" She hummed, her eyes closed.

"We're crashing here. Let me get up and take a shower so we can go to bed."

"Five miutes."

"Five minute?"

"Uhuh," she nodded without opening her eyes.

"Well, let me get out of these clothes ..."

"No!"

"No?"

"I told you, I love it when you're wearing a suit."

"I thought it was Neal Caffrey that rocks it like a boss?"

"Yeah but he's not here so you'll do." She teased.

"Like I said, brat!" He laughed as he tried to stand.

"Stop. Seriously, just five more minutes."

"Can I at least take off my shoes?"

"Sure."

"Can you move so I can take them off?"

"Nope," she shook her head.

"Well how do you supposed I take them out then?"

"Fine," she pretended to frown. "But I want to be in this very same position as soon as the shoes come off, okay?"

"You know I can show you about a dozen more positions better than this if you at least let me take my shoes off." He wagged his brows playfully.

"Now who's being a brat?" She laughed, swinging her legs out so he can do whatever it was he was whining about.

"There! Done!" He announced once he was done. "Where were we again?" He asked her with a seductive smile. He laid back into the love seat again then pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her as tight as he could just so he could nuzzle into her neck.

"This is just perfect." She sighed and was about to close her eyes when a flash of blue caught her eyes. "Jace?"

"Hmnnn?"

"What are those?" She squinted her eyes to get a clearer view.

"Huh?"

"Your socks, they're blue and ... shit! Are you wearing my monster socks?" She sat up to confirm it.

"What? Huh? Oh those? Uhmmm ... yeah!" He smiled bashfully.

"Well? Are you going to tell me why you are wearing my monster socks?" This she wanted to hear.

"Ahhhhmm ... they're comfy?" He offered, still smiling.

"Okay?"

"Well ... I really wanted you to come but I understood why you didn't want to come so I figured ..."

"You'd wear my blue monster socks?"

"Yeah. So it would be like," he licked his lips before he continued. " I'm wearing your socks so I'm standing there with you ... you're standing there with me ... like ...  I have you there with me."

She looked up at him with so much awe, his words swirling in her heart. If that wasn't the most beautiful thing someone ever said to her, she doesn't know what is.

With a smile, she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and held his gaze, "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he smiled before he dipped his head for a kiss that took her away ... far... far away.

Yep.

Definitely deadly.

And he was definitely all hers.

 

 

 

End Notes:

*Inspired by the blue monster socks:)

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2575