The Voice Of My Heart by littleMissChasez
Summary: A Celebrity-Special of "Voice of Amerika" with a little bit Drama ;D
Categories: In Progress Slash Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 12715 Read: 3246 Published: Oct 26, 2013 Updated: Jan 14, 2014

1. Chapter 1 by littleMissChasez

2. Chapter 2 by littleMissChasez

3. Chapter 3 by littleMissChasez

4. Chapter 4 by littleMissChasez

5. Chapter 5 by littleMissChasez

6. Chapter 6 by littleMissChasez

Chapter 1 by littleMissChasez

Justin never thought he would end in a TV show. His career was going very well and he could have been on tour again, but since his divorce with Jessica he didn’t want to do anything. To be honest he just agreed to be a judge, because Timbaland got on his nerves until Justin said yes. Normally he would lie in his bed now and won’t do anything except writing songs, eating and watching basketball all day.

Now he was sitting for the first time in his chair with his back to the stage. “Voice of America” was a popular TV show and this wasn’t just a normal show like the last seasons, this was a special season. This time it was a Celebrity-Special. Justin sat with three other Celebrities (Adam Levine, Justin Bieber and Britney Spears) in the rotating chairs, while other Celebrities were singing for them. They invited Celebs from all over the world, even if they weren’t famous in America. Justin heard that they even invited some Actresses with good voices. The Celebrity-Special had also some special rules. The blind auditions were in the same system like in the normal seasons. But the destination was to complete a team out of three singers, who sing against each other’s. The winning team would record an album with the Coach as producer and the profit would get donated to aid agencies they picked. That were the rules they explained to Justin.

The only thing that pissed him off was that Justin Bieber was also a judge, which meant for him that on his chair stood “J.Timberlake” and on Bieber's chair “Justin”. He has stolen his name! And that pissed Justin off. That was the reason why he wanted to beat this little fucker!

But Bieber wasn’t the only coach, who pissed Justin off. Britney Spears was also a judge and he didn’t know what to think of. If he had known that before, he never would’ve said yes, but actually he didn’t read the letter he got completely. He just read when it started and when he had to be at the studio and dumped the letter. That was a big mistake! No he couldn’t go back and had to live with the fact that two chairs away his ex-girlfriend was sitting.

Then the show was beginning. The host Mario Lopez was coming out and introduced the judges. Justin gave a little nod into the camera when the host mentioned his name. Adam Levine waved into the camera and grinned when Mario mentioned that this wasn’t Adams first season. Bieber was smiling and probably thinking he was the greatest… little fucker. Justin didn’t recognize what Britney did; he wasn’t looking at her… She wasn’t worth it.

Then their chairs turned around so they didn’t see the stage and the first one was coming out. Later at the show they would tell their whole life story. Justin was pretty happy that he didn’t have to see that! The first one was going on stage and started singing Call Me Maybe. Justin and Bieber pressed the buzzer at the same time and turned around. Carly Rae Jepson was singing and smiling at Bieber. Justin knew that he was going to lose this battle. That pissed him off! After a while also Britney turned around and Adam let his buzzer unpressed. All three of them who pressed the buzzer said something before Carly decided for Bieber. Justin knew it and that pissed Justin even more off. After Carly were performing Christina Aguilera, Olli Murs, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. Britney team got extended by Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Olli Murs joined Adam Levine’s team, the Bieber got next to Carly also Bruno Mars and Justin could win Rihanna and Christina for his team. Real amazing voices he thought. If he got more of those amazing voices he would win this definitely!

Then the next person was going to perform. Justin couldn’t dedicate that voice to a special person, but he remembered that it was someone he knew or met one day. The melody of the beginning of the song was something he heard one day, but no song that was in the charts or something. Justin would remember that…

Then the singer started to show his voice.

I've been standing in the shadows
where every day feels like night

Directly Justin got goose bumps. This voice was amazing!

It's like trying to watch the wind blow
I just need to feel your light

Justin couldn’t believe how talented this guy was.

Your heart surrounded by a wall you've built there
and every time you hurt it gets so high

Who was this guy?

Let's tear it down
and build some love
Build some love

Build some love… where did he hear these lines?

Let's tear it down
and build some love
Build some love

It was someone he definitely knew… someone who played a big role in his past…

And I know we'll make it to the end of the line

God, why didn’t he get who this singer was?

Even if we break it one piece at a time

“Wait… wasn’t this…?”

Let's tear it down
and build some love
Build some love

Justin looked at the others and saw that everybody turned around… that was the moment where he realized that he even didn’t press the buzzer… he needed this guy in his team!

Build some love…

At the last second Justin also pressed the red button in front of him and his chair turned around. He couldn’t believe which guy he saw in front of him… That was JC! Why didn’t Justin recognize his voice? He was starring unbelieving at JC. He was dressed in a dark blue shirt with black pants and white sneakers. On his head he wore a black fedora. He had his beautiful smile on his face he always had.

After he split with JC at the Celebrity time, he didn’t talk a lot to him, even after *NSYNC dissipated. He quitted with JC, because he wanted to have a relationship to Britney. A decision he regretted more than anything. In 2008 JC was working on his second solo album, where also “Build Some Love” should’ve been on it. There Justin provided JC to be his producer, because he still got a bad conscience. When JC found out that Justin didn’t do it, because he wanted to do, he quitted the project and the last time they ever spoke was at the reunion at the VMAs, but Justin didn’t call JC directly, he asked Chris to call him and also backstage he didn’t talk much to him. He didn’t have the courage to do so. Now he had to talk to him, because he needed JC in his team to kick Bieber’s and Britney’s asses.

JC smiled sympathetic at Justin. That meant that he wasn’t mad at him… or he played it for the camera.

Bieber: JC is your name right?

JC: Yeah.

Britney: Are you kind of nervous to get back to the stage after all these years?

JC: Nervous isn’t the right word. It’s really nice to be on stage again. I kinda missed it.

Adam: Ok, I don’t want to beat around the bush. I want you in my team! You have an amazing voice and I am pretty sure that we both together can make it!

Bieber: I don’t think Adam is the right one for you. I learned from the greatest artists from our time. Maybe I can teach you something.

“Sure… JC learns from someone who wasn’t even born when his career started”, Justin thought sarcastically.

Adam: I think I have some more experience to teach him something.

Britney: Hey, I went on tour with him! JC, you should join my team.

Adam: This isn’t about friendship. He wants to learn something here!

Britney: And I want to teach him something.

Justin: JC?

Everyone was staring at Justin. This was the first time he was going to say something and all of them (at least Britney) knew that Justin and JC were friends for a long time. JC looked friendly at Justin. He had this warmth in his eyes that made you feel home.

Justin: JC… together we could rock this shit!

JC was laughing. Justin knew now that he was definitely not mad at him anymore. Justin smiled back at him and they had their special connection back, they always had during *NSYNC.

JC: How could I join someone else than your team, J? Surely I go with you!

Justin jumped up and made a little embarrassing winning dance, before he went towards JC and hugged him. JC replied his hug and they stood for seconds just there hugging each other. Justin didn’t want to let JC go again. This hug felt so good. After four seconds he realized that this hug last a long time. He undid his arms from JC’s back and smiled at him. JC beamed at Justin and Justin couldn’t help but had to kiss JC’s forehead. “Thank you that you joined my team.” JC smiled. “I’d always do, you know that J.” Then he went backstage again and Justin went back to his seat. Again he danced in front of the other coaches and boasted that JC did join his team. Adam laughed, while Bieber rolled his eyes. “Take that, Bieber!” Justin thought and sat down at his seat again. At least Cobie Smulders sang “Let’s Go to the Mall” from her series role Robin Scherbatsky alias Robin Sparkles. She joined Britney’s team and thanked her that she turned around, ‘because she never thought someone would do.

The next days also other stars sang and at least the teams looked like this:

Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez, Bruno Mars, Carly Rae Jepson, Aretha Franklin, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Harry Styles, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, Usher, Zac Efron

Adam Levine: Mariah Carrey, Katy Perry, Olli Murs, Vanessa Hudgens, Chris Martin, Jack White, Billy Joe Armstrong, Jared Leto, Kayne West, Alicia Keyes, Bono, Serj Tankian

Britney Spears: Steven Tyler, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris, Bob Dylan, Anthony Kiedis, Dave Grohl, Ana Matronic, Sheryl Crow, Caleb Followill

Justin Timberlake: JC Chasez, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Richard Marx, Beyoncé, Pink, Fergie, Ciara, Kylie Minogue, Nelly Furtado, Ryan Tedder

With all these stars their all of their teams were completed. Now it was going to the battles.

Chapter 2 by littleMissChasez

The battles had separated rules, except the thing that three singers should form a team. There were also three singers per round which fought against each other.

In the first round of the battle the coaches had to form their team into three detached teams with four members. In this round one of the four per team had to go.

In the second round they form again three teams with each three members and one per team had to leave.

In the third round they had to form two teams with each three members and the better team was going to perform at the end against the teams of the other coaches and the people at home, which watched the show could decide per phone call, which team was the best and which team should record an album together.

Justin looked at the list with his singers and thought that JC definitely had to sing with Christina and if both were as good as he thought they are they would stand both in the finals. He couldn’t say it to 100 percent because he also had other great singers in his team like Rihanna and Madonna. But he was sure that JC would rock that thing! It was JC.

With a camera team behind him, Justin entered a ready-furnished living room, which was actually just a set to shoot the exciting moments when the stars get to know their team players. Justin looked at all the guys sitting on the coach. Most of them were real good friends of him, others were acquaintances he worked with one day.

He held a letter in his hands with his choices and the twelve people on the coach got quiet when they recognized that the shoot started.

“I had to form three teams with always four people and I don’t want to keep you in suspense, so here we go. The first team consists of Richard Marx, Ciara, Fergie and Kylie Minogue.” Justin looked at the four guys and saw how they all bandy looks at each other with a smile on their faces. “The second team consists of Pink, Ryan Tedder, Rihanna and Beyoncé.” Directly when he mentioned the last name they could see the disappointment in Rihanna’s face and the little anger in Beyoncé’s. Justin knew they didn’t like each other, but at the end he needed a team which could kick Bieber's ass and sop he had to look if they are team player even if they didn’t like each other. “And in the third team are Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Nelly Furtado and JC Chasez.” JC smiled at Justin like he wanted to say “Good choice, J” in the lovely way he always did. JC was an angel in Justin’s eyes and the more times he saw him the more he regretted to let JC go. JC was a real beautiful man and Justin couldn’t even explain how he survived without being with him.

“Cut!” the camera man screamed and everybody was about to go. Adam Levine entered the room to get ready for his shoot. Justin still stood in the middle of the set starring at JC. This one was talking to Christina, until he faced Justin and starred back at him. There were those sparks in the air between them. Justin thought about to go to JC and tell this one about his feelings, but that was a bad idea, he thought.

Justin gave JC a short smile and went out of the room.

The next day Justin was in the studio “The Voice” gave him to practice with his team, what meant he told them what to sing and which parts, because all of them were professionals and to be honest Justin knew that no one of them needed a coach, especially not those like Richard Marx, who were in this business longer than Justin himself.

Team number 1 (Richard, Ciara, Fergie, Kylie) got the song Milkshake by Kelis. Richard had to laugh but agreed with the choice. “I can act like I would be a hot girl” he said, while the girls were laughing. Justin supplied the parts to everyone and sent them into a separated room to practice.

Team number 2 (Rihanna, Beyoncé, Ryan, Pink) got the song Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. There Justin also divided the song into its parts and supplied them.

Team number 3 (Madonna, Christina, Nelly, JC) Got the song Candyman by Christina herself. Normally Justin didn’t want to give songs from artists, who were in the team, but this choice fitted perfectly to all their voices and he wanted them to sing the shit out of their lungs. The girls were celebrating the choice and talked excited about which kind of tattoos JC should get drew on his arm. This one was laughing. But he didn’t join the discussion like Justin expected it. He sat next to Justin and took carefully the list out of Justin’s hands to see which parts he would sing.

JC: That’s a good choice, J

Justin: Thanks, C. I’m glad you like it.

JC: Why shouldn’t I?

Justin: shrugged with his shoulders I don’t know. Actually I was surprised you joined my team.

JC: What do you mean?

Justin: After that thing I did to you…

JC: Stop it, J.

Justin: Did I say something wrong?

JC: No, it’s just… I don’t want to hear that.

Justin: Why?

JC: You hurt me, yes. But I’m over it. And instead of talking about how bad you were, we could act like adults and stay friends. We wanted to stay friends, do you remember?

Justin: Sure.

JC: And we can’t be friends when you just talk about how sorry you are. I know that and I accepted your apology. And now I want to see this beautiful smile on your face again I love so much.

Justin: smiles

JC: There it is.

Justin: laughs quietly You always know how to lift my mood.

JC: I am your big brother. Surely I know that.

Justin knew this was the moment, where he could tell JC that he was still in love with him. He looked into JC’s eyes. He still saw the warmth in it. Their faces came closer. But instead of kissing JC, Justin placed his hand on JC’s knee and said “I have a lot of things to do. See ya buddy.” And with a last punch on JC’s arm Justin stood up and left the room.

Immediately Justin called Timbaland and explained him the situation.

Justin: What happened to me? I said See ya buddy and left! I guess I’m getting sick.

Timbaland laughed You are not getting sick Justin. You are just afraid.

Justin: Afraid of what? I am Justin Timberlake. I am not afraid.

Timbaland: Even a Justin Timberlake gets afraid. You are afraid that you waited too long. You are afraid of getting rejected. You are afraid of losing JC if this is not going to work again.

Justin: Yeah, maybe you are right. And what am I going to do now?

Timbaland: I don’t know. You have to decide on your own Jus. This time nobody can help you making this decision.

Justin: What would you do, if you were in my shoes?

Timbaland: Seriously? I would let JC go. He deserves to get the right treatment from a guy who loves him. Justin, I know you love him, but we both know that you left JC, because he wasn’t enough for you. You aren’t gay. Even not bisexual. In a weird way you like JC, but he will never be able to give you, what you need.

Justin: Yeah, maybe you are right. I will think about it. Bye.

Timbaland: Bye, Jus.

Justin looked back thinking about to talk with JC, but decided to go. This was neither the right place nor the right time to talk about this.

Friday morning it was the time to make the show. It will be sent at Saturday night, so the producer had enough time to cut everything the way they wanted to have it. They started with Bieber’s teams where Selena Gomez, Bruno Mars, Carly Rae Jepson, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Freddie Mercury, Miley Cyrus, Nick Jonas and Usher were allowed to stay. Next were Britney’s teams. She let Steven Tyler, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Neil Patrick Harris, Bob Dylan, Anthony Kiedis, Ana Matronic and Sheryl Crow stay.

Now it was the turn of Justin’s teams. After team number 1 performed he decided that he wanted Richard Marx, Ciara and Fergie to stay. After the performance of team number two, he wanted to go with Beyoncé, Ryan and Pink. Rihanna didn’t even give a fuck if she was good, because she still was pissed off to perform with Beyoncé. Justin had no place and no nerves for those kindergarten standards. At least team number three was going to perform. All four entered the stage and the light went off. Then one light went on again, showing Nelly Furtado, which was going to sing first.

Nelly: I met him out for dinner on a Friday night
He really got me working up an appetite

Now all the lights went on and all four stood in a row performing a choreography which let JC loo pretty gay, because the movements were definitely made for female singers.

Nelly: He had tattoos up and down his arm
There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm

All: He's a one stop shop, makes my panties drop
He's a sweet talkin' sugar coated Candyman
A sweet talkin' sugar coated Candyman, ooh, yeah

Justin smiled when he saw that JC also sang CandyMAN just to save the harmony of their voices.

Madonna: He took me to the Spider Club on Hollywood and Vine
We drank champagne and we danced all night

Now Madonna stood next to JC, singing at him, while JC wrapped an arm around her hips walking backwards over the stage.

Madonna: We shook the paparazzi for a big surprise
The gossip tonight will be tomorrow's headline

JC: She's a one stop shop, makes my cherry pop
She’s a sweet talkin' sugar coated candygirl
A sweet talkin' sugar coated candygirl

Now he sang Girl. Justin was smiling, because he knew JC also wanted a Candyman. God, know he was remembering how badly he wanted himself to be JC’s Candyman.

All: He's a one stop shop, makes my cherry pop
He's a sweet talkin' sugar coated Candyman
A sweet talkin' sugar coated Candyman, Ohh yeah

Now Nelly and Madonna went at the end of the stages and made place for Christina and JC. It was pretty smart from JC to play the Candyman. It was the way how he always was in spotlight. On the other hand he had more choreography to learn. Now Christina leaned into JC’s arms, touching his sensual lips with her gentle fingers.

Christina: Well, by now I'm getting all bothered and hot
When he kissed my mouth it really hit the spot
He had lips like sugarcane
Good things come for boys who wait

With a graceful turn Christina and Madonna switched places and now Madonna was with JC again. Now she used her fingers to stroke JC’s upper body from his chest to the area, where his navel should be.

JC: Tarzan and Jane were swinging' on a vine
Madonna: Candyman, Candyman
JC: Sipping from a bottle of vodka double wine
Madonna: Candyman, Candyman
Sweet sugar Candyman

This time JC swapped places with Christina. Justin got a flashback to the VMA performance of Madonna, Britney and Christina where both kissed Madonna on stage.

Christina: He's a one stop, gotcha hot, making all the panties drop
Madonna: Sweet sugar Candyman
Christina: He's a one stop, got me hot, making my ugh pop
Madonna: Sweet sugar Candyman
Christina and Nelly: He's a one stop, get it while it's hot, baby don't stop
Madonna: Sweet sugar

Now the light went to JC and Nelly. Nelly had wrapped her legs around JC’s hips, While JC hold her with his arms. She let her upper body fall backwards and went up again to face JC. This one tried to look like this would turn him on and to normal people it really looked like, but Justin knew that JC was gay and so to him it could never look realistic.

JC: She's got those lips like sugarcane
Nelly: Good things come for boys who wait

Now Nelly jumped on her feet again and all stood in a row again dancing their choreography together.

All: He's a one stop shop with a real big ugh
He's a sweet talkin' sugar coated Candyman
A sweet talkin' sugar coated Candyman
A sweet talkin' sugar coated Candyman
A sweet talkin' sugar coated Candyman

Madonna and Nelly: Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman
Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman

At the end all girls stood around JC with their hands on his chest, rubbing their bodies against his. JC with a shy smile, while every other man was wishing to swap with him in this moment. Justin smiled at JC and JC smiled back, but Justin didn’t know if JC could even see him, or if the light was too bright.

Adam: This performance was the most impressive show I’ve seen tonight.

The audience gave standing ovations.

Adam: I really don’t know what to say. This was just… wow. Justin, with this combination you made a really good choice. You guys just killed it and I really don’t want to be the one who has to decide which one of you has to go.

Britney: Yes, I agree with Adam. It was just amazing. The choreography, the dance. JC, even if you didn’t hit the stage the last years, you showed everyone that you still got it. It was really smart to play the Candyman so you were in the spotlight pretty often.

I thought the same, bitch, Justin thought.

Britney: I loved your costumes, I loved the sexiness, and I loved this performance!

You could see the sparkles in JC’s eyes. He really needed to get back on the stage.

Bieber: I don’t agree with the others. This performance was ok.

“What? Is this little shit on drugs?” Justin was in rage.

Bieber: I really liked the beginning with the choreography, but when you separated it you didn’t perform as a team anymore.

Justin: Stop! This is a competition and not a cuddle-battle. They have to show that they are the best and so this was actually really smart from everyone to show what they can do and to try< to convince not only me but the whole audience.

Bieber: I just wanted to say that I would’ve liked to see a whole team performance. And especially you, JC. It looked like you wanted to get attention the whole time. You never let one of the girls perform alone…

Justin: That’s it! You have no idea! That performance was something you will never see in your entire life again, because you will never be such an amazing artist as JC, Christina, Nelly and Madonna are and now shut the fuck up, if I hear another needless comment, I kick your ass!

Bieber: looks shocked over to Justin

Justin: You just killed it and I can’t say anything more. This is a real hard decision, maybe the hardest of this entire night. I definitely want to go with… JC.

Justin saw the relief in JC’s eyes, when he mentioned his name. With a smile he watched the others hugging him.

Justin: I also want to go with Christina… Now it’s getting difficult. Nelly and Madonna, you both are amazing artists and I love you both and you know that you are both really talented, but this is a strong team and I only can choose one of you. Madonna, I’m sorry but I want to go with Nelly.

Everyone was hugging Madonna. She gave a little thankful speech and all together left the stage.

At least Adam Levine’s teams were battling and he chose Mariah Carrey, Katy Perry, Olli Murs, Vanessa Hudgens, Billy Joe Armstrong, Jared Leto, Kayne West, Alicia Keyes and Bono.

Then everyone said goodbye to the camera and the show ended. Justin stood up from his chair stretching his arms and legs, while JC came down from the stage.

JC: It was nice how you defended me.

Justin: We are friends, aren’t we?

JC: Yes. Plays with his belt to hide his nervousness.

Justin: You want to drink a coffee with me?

JC: I’d love to, but I have to work with Girl Radical, you know…

Justin: Sure… I see you tomorrow?

JC: Yeah…

Justin: … Bye.

And without waiting for JC’s answer Justin left the studio. He knew that JC really had to work with Girl Radical, but he also saw this as a “No” to a common future.

Chapter 3 by littleMissChasez

The second week wasn’t better. It went good for all the singers. Even if they all were long in the music business, they could learn something new, at least how to work in a team together. But for Justin everything went as worse as it already did. Justin decided to ignore his feelings towards JC to make sure he couldn’t hurt the love of his life. Not again. But every time he saw JC, the feelings came back even more intensive. Every time he saw JC’s lovely face, Justin had to smile. Every time he saw these sensual lips, Justin had bite on his own lips. Every time he saw the deep blue, sparkling eyes, he had to swallow. It was a real hard thing to ignore the feelings towards such a wonderful man.

Timbaland said, JC couldn’t give him what he needed, but Justin knew that JC was everything he needed in his whole life. Fuck of Boobs, Fuck of long hair, Fuck of a vagina. He wanted JC! The way he was. He didn’t care if he was a guy. He would stroke JC’s cock all day long, if this would bring him back.

The problem was JC belonged to him. That was a few years ago, but JC was his. He could have been together for even more years, but Justin did a real big mistake! He could remember it as it was yesterday.

Britney was always a friend of both of the guys. But just when she became a real woman, Justin got interested in her. Secretly she found a way into his heart and he thought she would be the right one. The only problem: He had a relationship with his best friend JC Chasez. He was convinced that Britney was the right one. And so he went one day into JC’s room. It was actually two days before they started the “Gone”-shoot with *NSYNC.

Justin: enters room

JC: looks up and smiles at Justin. Hey Baby, look, I got some new songs I wanted you to listen to. I wrote…

Justin: JC… sighs We have to talk.

JC: W-What do you mean?

Justin: JC, you know I always loved you. I really did, but…

JC: Justin?... Wha… Don’t do that…

Justin: shakes his head I just don’t think…

JC: starts crying

Justin: That we…

JC: whispers Don’t say it, J.

Justin: We have a common future.

JC: shakes his head No… no…

Justin: JC, listen…

JC: No…

Justin: JC! You are just not good enough for me! I need a girl and not a man who tries to be a pink pony without any character! You are a man, goddamn. And honestly I think it’s disgusting that I always feel your cock rubbing against mine. I’m not a goddamn faggot and if you want to be it’s your thing!

With those words Justin left the room. A broken JC behind him. Justin regretted the way he left JC. He was ashamed of himself. How could he hurt him so bad?

“Justin?” Justin startled out of his thoughts and looked at a pair of blue sparkling eyes.

“JC, ehmm… what are you doing here?”

JC laughed. “We wanted to shoot the choice of the new teams and I came a little too early.” He smiled at Justin and this one wanted to get him back again.

“No.” Justin thought to himself and took a few deep breaths to think clearly again.

“Are you ok?” JC came close to Justin’s face. Justin looked up straight into JC’s eyes. Their faces just a few centimeters away. Carefully Justin came closer, trying to close the gap between both men. JC slowly closed his eyes, waiting for Justin’s lips to touch his ones. But just before their lips connected, Justin went away. JC opened his eyes confused and looked up at Justin. This one cleared his throat and looked at his watch. JC smiled sadly. He also stood up and went towards the studio coach where he also sat the last time.

It didn’t take a long time until the others and the camera team arrived. Until then Justin and JC kept quiet. There was nothing left to say. Justin couldn’t hurt JC again, JC thought Justin isn’t interested and at least two broken hearts were left.

“This week I thought you all show your soft side. This is the reason why I assemble the teams a different way than I did last week. I looked up the three most heartbreaking ballads and looked which voices fit the best. So here we go! The first song, which came to my mind, was ‘Killing Me Softly with his song’ by Roberta Flack. You all know this song, so I don’t think I have to explain, why I have chosen it. I just tell you which three singers are perfect in my opinion to sing it. I picked Beyoncé, Ciara and Nelly. Go girls and kill it!”

The girls were smiling at each other and nodding. They took the song texts and left the room to starting their practice.

“The second song I’ve chosen is ‘My Heart Will Go On’ by Celine Dion. A very powerful song and that’s why I picked the most powerful voices of my team, I could find. I want to hear that song from Christina, Fergie and Pink. I am sure you girls will bring it!”

They nodded at each other and went out of the room, too.

“And at least my male part of this team. Actually you know the next song really good, especially Richard and JC. I picked ‘This I Promise You’ by *NSYNC. Richard, you wrote that song and JC…”

Justin looked at him and felt the love again.

“I never heard another person give so much love into a song. It’s always the most beautiful moment, when you start singing this powerful ballade. Ryan, I know you didn’t have much to do with this song and maybe it seems unfair to you, but see it as a new challenge.”

Ryan laughed and the guys also left the studio. JC stayed a few seconds at the door and smiled at Justin whispering “Thank you.”

Justin smiled too and watched JC leaving the room.

It didn’t take a long time until the next show was on. Justin already sat in his chair, when Britney joined him.

Britney: Hey.

Justin: looks critically at her

Britney: sighs I know I made a mistake. And I am really sorry. I don’t want you to come back to me, I know we have no chance. But please, can’t we become friends again?

Justin: strokes his hair and sighed too I don’t know. I mean… you are right, this all happened a long time ago… but I don’t know if I can trust you anymore…

Britney: It would mean the world to me, if you could think about it… It was also a hard time for me and I regret what I did in the past. I really do.

Justin: nods Maybe it is time to start new…

Britney: sits down on the chair back next to Justin That means so much to me.

Justin: smiles at Britney I never stopped thinking of you…

Britney: smiles shyly back I didn’t either…

Justin: Comes closer to Britney’s face You are still as beautiful as you were ten years ago…

Britney: with half closed eyes You are still such a pretty man

Before one of them could say something, their lips connected. Both of them fell into a deep kiss, fighting for dominance until Britney gave up. Justin wrapped his arms around her neck, pulling her even closer, when they heard a noise coming from the stage.

Both looked surprised up and saw a shocked JC standing on the stage. In front of him the microphone was lying. Justin was shocked too. He never wanted JC to see that, but before he could even explain, JC left the stage.

Britney: He is still in love with you, isn’t he?

Justin: nods silently

Britney: I feel so sorry for him…

Justin gave her a weak smile. She didn’t know that Justin also had feelings for JC. Sadly Justin watched at the direction JC left the stage, hoping he would come back. Justin knew he wouldn’t, but he wished that he would do.

Until the show began, Justin didn’t see JC. He was thinking about running after him, searching for this amazing guy, but on the other hand was Justin the last person JC wanted to see in that moment, so Justin just stayed at his seat and waited for the beginning.

Britney started a new attempt to flirt with Justin, but this time Justin didn’t even notice her. A little angry she went back to her seat, talking to Adam, after this one entered the studio.

The host came back on stage and was talking about how hard this week everyone was practicing. Justin didn’t even listen to what he said. All he could think of was, if JC would perform tonight. At this moment he didn’t care, if he could kick Bieber’s ass. He just wanted to clarify everything.

First Britney’s team started. She decided for Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Neil Patrick Harris, Ana Matronic and Sheryl Crow to stay with her.

The next team in the battles where Adam Levine’s. He wanted to go on with Katy Perry, Olli Murs, Vanessa Hudgens, Billy Joe Armstrong, Alicia Keyes and Bono.

The next battle was about Bieber’s team. “Can we skip that fucking part?” Justin thought. He was already pissed and he really didn’t want to hear Bieber’s senseless comments and critics at his team… At least Justin also survived that part and Bieber went on with Selena Gomez, Bruno Mars, Carly Rae Jepson, Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus and Usher.

Now it was Showtime. Justin was afraid that JC gave up and went away. Nervously he jumped in his seat.

First Beyoncé, Ciara and Nelly performed. Even if Justin couldn’t concentrate, he got Goosebumps, when they performed the song. After the performance Justin tried to think about which one was the best, but all he could think about was JC. After five minutes the host asked him for his decision. Confused Justin looked up. He totally forgot about that decision. In hurry Justin just said “Beyoncé”. Everyone was looking at him. “Ehmm… yeah… I wanna go with Beyoncé and Nelly.” Nelly Beyoncé and Nelly hugged each other, Ciara said goodbye and thank you to Justin and left the stage.

Justin looked up and it was the first time he realized that he send Ciara home.

Next Christina, Fergie and Pink were going to perform. They killed it and Justin knew that, but he was still distracted. This time he answered directly and send Pink home.

Now the moment came, Justin was afraid of. The host entered the stage and announced all three men. Justin watched how Richard came and went to the right microphone. Right behind him Ryan entered the stage and went to the left microphone. And normally JC should walk on stage, but there was no JC. The host was looking confused around, searching for JC. Richard whispered something in his ear and one tear build up in Justin’s eye. He ruined everything…

“Ehmm… we don’t know where JC is… Please give us one second….” Justin looked up. They didn’t know where JC is? JC never left without telling anyone… Something was wrong!

Justin jumped up and ran behind the stage, ignoring the host saying he shouldn’t worry about. He ran behind the stage searching for JC, when he saw him lying on the ground. Justin ran to him and kneed next to him. Carefully he grabbed his head, trying to talk to him. When he realized that JC wasn’t awake, he looked for his pulse and if he was breathing. When he checked everything he carefully lifted JC’s body and carried the unconscious JC to a couch standing next to them. He lied JC on it and stroked carefully his face, begging JC to wake up. Slowly JC opened his eyes.

JC: mumbles something unintelligible

Justin: Hey Baby

JC: Justin?

Justin: Oh god. Wraps arms around JC. I’m so happy.

JC: What happened?

Justin: I actually don’t know. Richard and Ryan were entering the stage and you were missing. After nobody knew where you were, I ran behind the stage and saw you lying on the floor.

JC: Oh yeah, I didn’t feel good and before I knew what was happening I got a black out.

Justin: I’m just happy that you are ok…

JC: And you ran behind the stage, searching for me?

Justin: Sure! I… I love you.

JC: smiles weakly at Justin. I love you, too. Smile turns into a sad expression.

Justin: Strokes JC’s cheek. What’s wrong?

JC: You don’t love me… You are in love withher…

Justin: Baby… You are right, I had to decide again between you two, but I won’t do the same mistake again.

JC: looks at Justin with sparkles in his eyes.

Justin: chuckles You are so cute.

JC: smiles again and cuddles up at Justin

Justin: Press JC at his chest. We should call the ambulance…

JC: Why?

Justin: No, we should be careful. I call the ambulance and…

JC: But I have to perform!

Justin: places a finger on JC’s mouth. I will talk to the producer and we will catch up on later.

JC: nods

After the ambulance came and checked JC in the studio they told him to avoid stress for the next days and except for stress everything would be fine. JC nodded and looked at Justin.

Justin: What?

JC: Please let me perform…

Justin: Honey…

JC: Come on Baby… strokes with his fingers over Justin’s chest and lowers his voice. I can do that and after the performance you can take care of me, don’t you think?

Justin: swallows I can take care of you?

JC: Yes… I will come to your place and you can do anything you want to with me… I mean the doctor said I should avoid stress and I can remember that you are a pro in stress prevention.

Justin: grabs JC’s arm. What are we waiting for?

JC chuckled and went with Justin on stage. Justin sat down on his chair and JC sat down on stage on a stool. The host excused for the pause and announced JC, Ryan and Richard.

The light went out except for the stage light and the music started.

Ryan started singing.

When the visions around you
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surrounds you
Are secrets and lies

Richard continued

I'll be your strength
I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call
Was standing there all along

Now all of them started singing

And I will take you in my arms
And hold you right where you belong

Ryan sang alone again

‘Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

Now JC sang alone.

I've loved you forever

Justin got directly Goosebumps.

In lifetimes before

JC was just the best singer, Justin ever listened to.

And I promise you never
Will you hurt anymore

Richard started to sing now. Justin thought: “No… No that’s JC’s part!”

I give you my word
I give you my heart
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow
Forever has now begun

Again all together started singing

Just close your eyes (close your eyes) each loving day (each loving day)
And know this feeling won't go away (no)

This time JC sang alone again and Justin had to smile when he saw how much love JC showed while singing.

Till' the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

Richard: Over and over I thought
 Ryan: When I hear you call
Both: Without you in my life, baby
JC: I just wouldn't be living at all

Music break. JC looked at Justin and saw the pair of blue eyes sparkling. JC had to smile too and Justin heard even more power in his voice for the last part.

All: And I will take you in my arms (I will take you in my arms)
And hold you right where you belong (right where you belong)
JC: Till' the day my life is through
This I promise you, babe

All: Just close your eyes each loving day (each loving day)
And know this feeling won't go away (no)
Ryan: Every word I say is true
This I promise you

Richard: Every word I say is true
This I promise you
JC: Ooh, I promise you

After this performance everyone stood up and gave standing ovations. This was the first time, Justin looked at Bieber again. This one was starring unbelievingly at the stage with an open mouth. Justin couldn’t hold back his joy and screamed “This is my Team Awesome! I want to see who of you losers are going to beat them!” The host was laughing, while Bieber looked pissed off. At least Justin had to send someone home and chose Ryan to go.

Before the camera team stopped filming Justin went over to Bieber and kicked him symbolic, implied his ass. Then he went on stage, kissed JC and congratulated him for his awesome performance. Then he carried JC to his car and drove his new lover home.

Chapter 4 by littleMissChasez

Carefully Justin helped JC out of his car.

JC chuckled. “Justin, I can walk myself. It’s really ok.”

Justin grinned and lifted JC’s body. He carried JC to his house and whispered lovingly in his ear: “Just imagine I carry you home, after an exhausting concert and my only mission is to coddle you.”

JC cuddled up at Justin and sighed quietly.

“What?” Justin stopped walking and looked at JC. This one looked up and kissed Justin’s cheek. “Nothing… I… I just love you so much”

Justin smiled. He carried JC to his coach in his living room. He stroke over his lover’s cheek and whispered: “I love you even more.” Before JC could disagree Justin kissed his mouth. This one kiss turned into a long sloppy kiss, both fighting for dominance with their tongues. After a while Justin won the fight and JC let Justin enter his mouth.

Justin stroked over JC’s leg. This one moaned into Justin’s mouth, feeling Justin’s hand in the near of his erection. Both broke the kiss after a few minutes to breath. Enamored JC looked at Justin.

Before Justin could kiss JC again, this one winced. Justin looked confused at him, not knowing what to do now.

JC: Ehhmmmm… Justin?

Justin: sits up next to the lying JC. Yeah honey?

JC: We just found each other again and… maybe we should wait with the sex thing you know? I just don’t want to go too fast… we should take our time…

Justin: Raises his eyebrows. Don’t understand this wrong honey, but wasn’t it you who suggested that sex thing?

JC: I know… but… can we wait?

Justin: wraps arms around JC. Sure.

JC: Thank you Baby. Lies head on Justin’s chest.

Justin: Are you hungry? We can order some food.

JC: That sounds awesome.

Justin grabbed the phone and called the delivery. He gave JC a card of a Chinese restaurant and waited for him to choose. JC picked one of the menus.

JC: Justin? Since when do you like Chinese food?

Justin: I don’t, but you do.

JC: Maybe we should pick something we both…

Justin: Hi, I want to deliver something. We want Menu 2, fried rice with chicken and sweet-sour sauce with spring rolls as appetizer and…

JC: Justin?

Justin: Wait a second. Puts phone away and looks at JC. What?

JC: Why don’t we eat Italian food? We both like Italian.

Justin: But Chinese is your favorite food.

JC: And what do you want to eat?

Justin: Ehmm… Good Question… takes the menu and looks quickly through it.

JC: Take your order back and we eat pizza.

Justin: Takes phone back. You still there? … Ok, you got the first menu? Good, and we take two portions of the number 45… yeah children’s portion of fries.

JC: laughs

Justin: Thank you. Three-quarters of an hour? Ok, thank you. Hangs up phone.

JC: You are crazy.

Justin: Smiles Tell me something I don’t know.

JC: chuckles Why didn’t you deliver pizza? We both like pizza.

Justin: How often shall I tell you that I wanted you to eat your favorite food?

JC: Justin…

Justin: puts his finger on JC’s mouth. The doctor said you need some stress-free days.

JC: And that’s why we eat Chinese food?

Justin: Exactly. Now we stop discussing. It’s already too late to change.

JC cuddled at Justin. Justin stroked JC’s hair. JC tried to smile, but he didn’t feel well in Justin’s environment. He was so… different. He acted unlikely. And JC didn’t know why.

Justin felt that something was wrong, even if he had no idea what it was. He went away from JC looking critical at him. JC looked confused at Justin, not knowing what Justin bothered… or he acted like that.

“What’s wrong, J?” JC asked, looking innocent at Justin. Justin was confused… maybe he fancied everything. “I have the feeling…” The doorbell rang. That was their food! Justin jumped up and ran to the door. He assumed the Chinese food and the fries, paid the delivery service and came back into the living room.

JC smiled when he saw the food and lifted his body. He sat up and took the food out of Justin’s hands. He placed it on the table in front of him, looking for chopsticks. Meanwhile Justin went into the kitchen, to get himself a fork.

JC chuckled when he came back. “Don’t you want to eat your fries with chopsticks, too?”

Justin tickled JC a bit, having a smile all over his face, when he saw, hoe cute JC tried to react against it. Justin let JC go and grabbed his first portion of fries. He spread the ketchup all over his meal and started to eat. Normally he would eat the fries with his fingers, I mean there’s a reason why it’s called finger food, isn’t it? But JC never liked it, when you touched food with your fingers. He was the only one eating a hamburger with cutlery, or even with the Burger paper wrapped around it. But he never touched the food with his fingers. It was too unsanitary.

JC watched Justin eating his fries and he did it again. He knew Justin would normally eat his food with his fingers. It wasn’t the fact that he tried to do everything right for JC that upset JC. It was Justin’s whole behavior. The whole time they from the point where Justin found him, he was so cute and attentive and lovingly and everything, but not Justin. That pissed JC of.

Justin looked over to the pissed JC, watching him mistreat his food.

He stroked JC’s back, leaning over to his lover. “What’s wrong honey?”

That was it. Now Justin was the final straw. JC laid his food aside and jumped up, getting away from the confused Justin.

JC: That’s it! I can’t take it anymore Justin!

Justin: What do you…?

JC: No! Now I am talking! Listen, the whole day you dissimulated! You are eating just fries so I can eat Chinese food, you are the whole time a prince Charming, you even call me cute nicknames!

Justin: I thought you like it.

JC: Why should I like it? Justin, I fell in love with you, as the man you were! I want you to be like this again! I want you to call me outrages nicknames, I want you to treat me like a girl, I want you to utter insults like fuck, I want you to be that fucking asshole you were, when we were a couple the first time! If I really wanted to date a pussy, I go to Justin Bieber and date him! Therefore I don’t need you! I want a man!

Justin: Wait! … did you called me a pussy?

JC: swallowed Y-Yeah… Yeah, I called you a pussy. And you are. Live with that.

Justin laid his food aside, too and went over to JC. This one took two steps away from Justin, not knowing, what this one would do. Justin grabbed JC’s arm and pulled this one against a wall, standing in front of him without any chance to escape.

JC: Justin…

Justin: You little bitch called me a pussy? ME, Justin Timberlake?

JC: swallowed again, looking horny at Justin.

Justin: I will show you little fucker who a pussy is.

JC: Yeah, please do it!

Justin: laughed Desperate?

JC: nods

Justin: Didn’t think different from a horny little slut.

JC jumped on Justin’s arms, rubbing himself against Justin. Justin grinned at JC. He laid his body on the coach, placing himself on JC. He started to kiss JC again, but this time he didn’t have to fight for dominance. He entered JC’s mouth with his tongue and before JC could even think about, he took control of this kiss. JC moaned into Justin’s mouth, liking the normal behavior of his lover.

Justin stroked over JC’s body, unbuttoning his shirt. He grabbed one of JC’s nipples and started to rub them. JC broke the kiss and groaned. He didn’t feel so erected for a long time and they just started.

Justin grinned and went down on JC’s body, liking his lover’s skin while he went down. He took one of JC’s nipples in his mouth, liking and biting it carefully, to tease him. JC moaned loudly, clawing his fingers into the coach. Then Justin came back and attacked JC’s neck kissing and biting it.

JC rubbed himself against Justin, ripping this one’s shirt from his body. Justin grinned. He liked it, when JC got desperate. In seconds JC got the shirt from Justin’s body and started unbuttoning his pants. With his feet he ripped the pants off and rubbed Justin’s cock with his fingers over the boxers. Justin moaned into JC’s ear, stimulating the other nipple with his fingers.

“You want to feel me bitch?”

JC nodded fast, hoping Justin would slam his cock right now into his whole. Justin smiled evilly. He had JC where he wanted him. He took off JC’s pants too, kissing him again.

Then he stood up. Desperately JC tried to keep Justin on him. Justin smiled at him. “Want to smell my little one after all these years again?” Fast JC nodded and grabbed Justin’s boxers, before he could even do something. JC ripped them of, touching his cock with his fingers. He kissed over it, while Justin moaned quietly. Then JC took the top of it into his mouth. Justin groaned loudly when he felt the hot, wet mouth around his dick. JC licked over it, teasing Justin with not taking it really into his mouth.

But Justin wasn’t the type of man who let that happening without any opposing. He grabbed JC’s head and started to fuck into JC’s mouth. JC closed his eyes moaning loudly. “Yeah, you like that taste, don’t you?” JC nodded, taking the whole length of Justin into his mouth. Before Justin came he put out his cock of JC’s mouth. This one tried to go with the movement, but Justin pushed him away. JC pouted and Justin chuckled. “Do you really want me to come before I fuck you?” JC sighed. “No, but I want to taste you…” Justin kissed JC’s mouth. “I promise I will come into your mouth. You will get to taste me. Does that sound good?” JC nodded fast and wrapped his arms around Justin’s neck, kissing this one lustfully.

Justin carried JC back on the coach, starting to put his fingers into JC’s mouth. This one sucked the fingers to wet them as good as possible.

Justin prepared JC enjoying the sounds of pleasure, which came out of JC’s mouth. Then he entered JC with his cock. JC screamed loudly, feeling pleasure and pain at the same time. Justin started to move, always watching the facial expression of JC. This one was screaming, now just out of pleasure. Justin took JC until he was close. Then he pushed himself out and let JC suck his cock again. It didn’t take a long time, until he was coming. Justin was moaning loudly, feeling the body shaking of JC. He was coming at the same time, just because he felt Justin’s sperm in his mouth. After JC licked the last drop of sperm from Justin’s cock, Justin wrapped his arms around him and cuddled under a blanket.

JC: I love you.

Justin: I love you, too. Will you ever call me a pussy again?

JC: Never. You are my strong man!

 

Justin: Yeah, I know.

Chapter 5 by littleMissChasez

JC was moaning when he opened his eyes. Someone was massaging his neck. JC moved a little bit to get a better position to lie on the bed. When Justin felt that JC was awake, he rubbed his cock against JC’s back. JC moaned louder, which made Justin smile brightly.

“Good morning, my beautiful angel.” Justin whispered in JC’s ear.

JC opened his eyes and smiled at his lover. “Morning? Did I sleep so long?”

“No, I just like it when you look confused. You get this cute little furrow on your forehead I like so much.”

JC smiled and turned under Justin around to face the younger one. Justin bent over JC and gave him a long romantic kiss.

“Anyways what time is it, J?”

Justin smiled evilly. “Yeah you want to know right?”

JC giggled. “Justin…”

Justin turned the clock on the nightstand and fixed JC’s arms. “Let’s make a game out of it. It’s called ‘I’m sucking Justin so long off, until he is ready to tell me what time it is’.”

JC shook laughing his head and pushed Justin into the mattress. He stroked Justin’s chest and went down his body. He opened Justin’s pants and licked over Justin’s cock. Justin was moaning loudly. JC sucked Justin’s cock until he came into JC’s mouth. JC swallowed everything and licked the little rest from Justin’s cock. Then JC came up again and cuddled with Justin.

“I never said this was enough.”

JC hit Justin playfully. Justin giggled and gave JC a long sloppy kiss. “It’s 3pm.” Before JC could answer on this his stomach rumbled. Justin smiled and kissed JC. “How about some food?” Warily JC looked at Justin.

“What? You have to cook it, but I’m hungry, too. So how about some food?”

JC giggled and shook his head. “I was wondering what you have done to my Justin, but now I actually know that you didn’t change.”

“Do you want me to change?”

JC wrapped his arms around Justin, smiling at him. “No, I love you the way you are.”

Justin smiled lovingly at JC. Then he hit playfully JC’s butt and said: “Move this cute ass old man. I want my food.”

“Did you call me old?”

“I did. What do you want to do now?” Justin grabbed JC’s ass and pressed his body against his own.

Quietly JC answered half moaning: “Nothing, master.”

“Yeah I’m your master. Never forget that.”

Giggling JC lied his head on Justin’s shoulder. Justin wrapped one arm around JC’s back and lifted with his other arm JC’s legs. “I never get my food, if I wait for you to walk on your own downstairs, do I?” Both men were laughing, while Justin carried JC downstairs into the kitchen. He set JC on the kitchen table down. With one finger he pointed at the fridge and said: “Food.” JC shook giggling his head and went to the fridge. He was shocked when he saw the apparent thousand liters of milk standing in there.

“Ehmm… Justin? Do you have something else then milk in your fridge?”

“Yes!” Justin answered and showed JC proudly the bread and the lunchmeat, which were standing in the corner of the fridge.

“And you want me to make food out of… milk, bread and lunchmeat? Seriously?”

“I also have onions and cereals.”

JC started laughing and looked again into the fridge, hoping he would find something else. “Justin, are cereals ok, because…”

Justin made some noise with his car keys to get JC’s attention. JC looked confused at Justin, before he realized what Justin wanted to do. “I’m going to the grocery store, so make a list of what you want to have and how much you need honey.”

JC smiled, looking into some of the boards.

“What are you doing? Except for onions, cereals, milk bread and lunchmeat I don’t have any groceries, so stop searching.”

“Justin, how can you survive?”

“I order food or I eat at some friends places.”

JC giggled. He took out a piece of paper and wrote all he needed down on a letter. Justin grabbed the list and looked curiously at it. “So what do you want to cook?”

“Fish with potatoes. That’s why I wrote fish and potatoes on the list.”

“Potatoes? I just read Poloties.”

“What the hell is a Polotie?”

“I didn’t write it down, you did. So tell me, what is a Polotie?”

“There stands potato, silly boy. And just as a notice: The sooner you go and get the groceries the sooner I can start cooking.”

Immediately Justin gave JC a little kiss and ran out of the house. JC laughed and watched Justin running to his car.

Justin drove to the grocery store. He took out the list and went through the shelves, while he tried to read, what JC has written down. ‘Ok, the first word was potato and the second word said fisti… that should be the fish and in brackets behind he also wrote what kind of fish… salormoon… he wanted sailormoonfish? Does that even exist?’ Justin went to the meat counter, where he could also find some fish.

“Do you have sailormoonfish?”

The man behind the counter looked confused at Justin. “Sir, this fish doesn’t exist…”

“I knew it!” Justin cursed and looked again at the list.

“Can I see it?” the man asked and tried together with Justin to read what JC has written. “I guess it should say salmon.”

Justin gave himself a face palm and told the man how much salmon he needed. It said 5000 Gramm but he figured out this should say 500 Gramm… Then he continued his purchase. The next thing on the list was… remoulade or marmalade… logically Justin would have said it says remoulade, but JC liked to use extraordinary stuff for his food, so Justin put both in his basket and continued. JC wanted salad… Justin didn’t like salad so much, but it was for his lover, so whatever. He grabbed an iceberg lettuce, some pickles and pringles chips (maybe he wanted something to eat when both were going to watch a film tonight, tomatoes, peppers, tenders (a new toilet paper brand), garlics, perlios (chocolate, Justin saw the first time in his life) and salt. The half of the stuff he bought was wrong and he knew that, but he really wasn’t able to read JC’s writing. He should work on that! Justin paid everything and went back to his house.

When Justin entered the corridor JC went against him and helped Justin carrying the groceries into the kitchen. Confused JC looked at the tenders.

“Why did you bought toilet paper? I saw you have enough in your bathroom.”

“You wrote that down?!”

“Where?” Justin showed JC the list and pointed on the line which said tenders. “That sais peppers, Justin.”

“Where should I know that? Nobody can read the scrawl you name handwriting.”

“But think logical. I wanted you to buy groceries to make food. Why should I need toilet paper?”

“Maybe my toilet paper isn’t comfortable enough? I don’t know?!”

JC laughed. “I love you honey.”

“Oh yeah and I also blamed myself today. I asked the man behind the meat counter for Sailormoonfish.”

“What the hell is a sailormoonfish?”

“We were thinking about it for kind of 15 minutes before the man realized you meant salmon not sailormoon.”

“Is my writing so horrible?”

“YES!!! … But you have other qualities Babe.”

JC laughed and wrapped his arms around Justin’s neck. “I love you.”

“This is one of your qualities.”

JC looked confused at Justin. “How do you mean that?”

Justin put his arms around JC, pressing their bodies together. He placed his nose on his lover’s one and looked straight into JC’s eyes. “I mean that you can love such an idiot as I am. This is a real high quality. Not everybody could do that.”

JC giggled. “That’s not a quality. Everyone loves you. You have a few thousand girls out there who love you.”

“Yeah, but they don’t know me and they don’t know what kind of asshole I am.”

“Justin, you are not an asshole.”

“What kind of asshole I can become sometimes?”

“Better” JC smiled and closed the gap between both mans’ lips. Justin pushed JC carefully against the kitchens wall and started to grab at JC’s ass. JC tried to protest, but Justin pushed his lips even harder against JC’s and started to remove JC’s clothes, he just took on a few minutes ago.

“Justin, I though you wanted to have some food.”

Justin stopped and looked at JC without any expression on his face. “You really want me to stop now?”

JC thought about this question for a few seconds before he answered: “No.” and continued the kiss Justin broke before. It didn’t take a long time until Justin removed all of JC’s and his own clothes. He lifted JC’s body and fucked his lover against the wall. JC was moaning very loudly, feeling fulfilled every time Justin pushed his member into JC.

After twelve minutes of hot, sweaty sex JC let himself fall into Justin’s arms, still breathing hard. Justin smiled and stroke JC’s face.

“Now we should get some food. What do you think?”

JC nodded smiling and started to prepare everything. After an hour both men were sitting on the coach cuddling and eating at the same time.

“You are the most wonderful man in the world, you know that?”

Justin smiled at JC. “Yes, I am pretty awesome”

JC giggled and both men were as happy as they were in good old times.

Chapter 6 by littleMissChasez

The next week was perfect for both guys. It felt like the best time of their lives. They just sat home and feed each other, while watching their favorite movies, but it was long time ago that both had time to just relax and watch movies.

They cuddled the whole week and ordered Pizza, Sushi and other stuff. JC wanted to cook, but Justin didn’t let him. He always said that every second he could spend with him was too precious to waste it with housework, cooking and other stuff.

And surely they did something special too. It was hard for both men to keep the hands off each other. They couldn’t watch one movie completely without stopping it one time or more. Anything what reminded them in any ways of sex, made both men so horny that they fall upon each other.

That were random stuff like a character saying ‘member’ or ‘noodle’ or that a character touched another one at his/her ass/hips. Mostly it was Justin starting to attack JC’s neck. JC mostly moaned that they already fucked several times and Justin moved along.

At the end they fucked on the coach, JC at the end complaining that his ass already hurts. And the next time Justin fucked into JC’s mouth.

After the week was over, both went back to the show, where the pre-finals were on. JC sat in the car with Justin, driving to the studio.

Justin: Is something wrong that you can’t sit still?

JC: Yeah, how about you fucked me so often that I’m not able to sit, stand or lie. Thank you, Justin.

Justin: No problem Babe. I repeat that anytime you want

JC was laughing and nudged Justin playfully.

Justin: What?

JC: Nothing. You are a cute idiot.

Justin: Why do you call me an idiot? You act like you didn’t like it.

JC: Who says that I liked it?

Justin: You, screaming ‘Justin, harder! I want to get fucked until I can’t walk anymore!’

JC: I never said that!

Justin: Are you sure?

JC: Not this way…

Justin had to laugh, when he saw JC pouting.

Justin: You are damn cute, you know that?

JC: Surely I do. That’s why you love me.

Justin: Oh yeah, and because you are the most beautiful guy on this planet.

JC: Crawler.

Justin laughed and parked in front of the studio. Both men kissed a last time, before they went in and acted like they didn’t fuck the whole week instead of preparing the performance. JC planned anyways to sing a slow song and to sit on the stage. There he didn’t need to prepare so much.

When he started to make his singing exercise before the show, he saw Justin standing next to the stage in a unexposed corner of the performing area. JC wanted to go to Justin, to get a last kiss before he performed, when he saw Britney joining Justin.

Both were talking quietly, so the crowd, which filled the studio slowly, didn’t hear their conversation. Unfortunately JC didn’t hear a word either. He just saw how their lips were moving. Justin and Britney had no expression in their faces. JC couldn’t even guess what they would talk about.

Britney: How was your weekend?

Justin: Fine. Yours?

Britney: Why are you like this?

Justin: Like what?

Britney: You seem to be cold. What have I done to you?

Justin: Nothing. I just… I have to tell you something. I know you saw me last week, when I ran behind the stage, to help JC. And that wasn’t just because he is a good friend of mine.

Britney: What should that mean?

Justin: I thought about us and I don’t think that this can work. I’m still in love with JC and I regret my decision I made 12 years ago.

Britney: Wait… you regret that you decided for me?

Justin: What do you think? You broke my heart! I mean I deserved it, because I didn’t do it better with JC, but how could I ever say that this was a good decision?

Britney: And now you want to tell me that you want to be with this faggot?

Justin: Stop calling him like this. JC is also your friend.

Britney: I’m sorry. It just hurts me to hear you say those words.

Justin: I am sorry. JC is the only one for me.

Britney: I hope you both get happy.

Right before Britney wanted to leave, she saw that JC was watching them both talking. She also could read in his facial expression that he tried to understand their conversation. The possibility that he didn’t understand one word was pretty high, even because both were talking pretty quiet. She saw her chance to get Justin back right in this second.

Britney: Justin, could you do me a last favor?

Justin: What shall I do?

Britney: Hold me like in old times.

Justin: I don’t think this is a good idea.

Britney: Please Justin. Do it for me. Do it for the old times.

Justin sighed, but he had a bad conscience, because he just broke Britney’s heart. So he went towards her and wrapped his arms around her hip. Britney locked herself into Justin’s arms. She looked for a few seconds towards JC, seeing that he still was there, watching all of their actions. That was her chance.

Immediately she connected her lips with Justin’s and closed her eyes, indicating they were both kissing freely. The shocked Justin first didn’t know what to do. Britney used that for her own intentions and pushed Justin against the wall. She rubbed her hips against Justin, as she wanted to have sex with him.

JC saw all of this and ran away with tears in his eyes. He couldn’t see that scenario anymore.

Justin pushed Britney away.

Justin: What was that?

Britney: If I can’t have you, nobody should!

Confused Justin stared at her, not knowing what she meant. But before she could add something, Justin was gone.

He searched for JC, but couldn’t find him, before the show started.

Now the last performance before the finals was on. JC was performing ‘You ruined me’ as good as always and Justin was enthusiastic about the performance. JC could handle his enthusiasm and his standing ovations, but when Justin was going to pick his team, he told all the people who were watching, how talented and awesome JC was.

He didn’t stop fancying. His eyes started to sparkle, when he looked at JC. He saw the love of his life in front of him and couldn’t believe how much luck he had.

But JC couldn't handle the situation. The more Justin fancied about him the more his heart broke. All he could think of was the image of Britney behind his inner eyes. Slowly some tears build up in his eyes and rolled down his face. Justin got confused and worried about him. He stood up and wanted to walk towards JC to ask, if everything was fine, but JC ran away.

Justin wanted to follow him, but the cameras were still on and the show didn’t end. He had no other chance then going on with the show and at least kicking JC of the show, because he didn’t came back at the end. Justin had to pick three others. The producers forced Justin to do so.

After the cameras were out for commercials, Justin ran behind the stage and searched for JC. He wanted to know what was wrong again. He could think on his own that JC saw him with Britney, but he still hoped it was something else. And mostly he hoped that JC wouldn’t leave him.

But after all the things that happened between both men, the probability for another chance was tiny.

It took Justin more than 30 minutes to find JC. He sat in the corner of a cubby. He hid his face into his arms and had his legs bent at his body. Slowly Justin walked towards JC, sitting down next to him.

Worried he watched JC crying. Justin didn’t know how he could make him stop crying or how he could start a conversation without JC running away. Justin thought about it several minutes, until JC recognized him.

He raised his head and looked into Justin’s eyes. Justin could see his anger and his vulnerability. He wanted to wrap his arms around JC, to make him feel better, but JC struggled against the hug and moved a few steps away from Justin. Justin kept sitting on the ground while he watched JC walking to the other corner of the room. There he broke down again.

Justin: JC, what was that supposed to be?

JC: Leave me alone.

Justin: JC let me explain…

JC: What?! What do you want to explain to me? Which excuse do you weave this time? Let me guess, Britney stumbled and kissed you accidently. And then she pushed you accidently against the wall. And then you fucked her accidently!

Justin: JC, I never fucked her…

JC: I saw you! You were about to fuck her! Sorry that I left, before I saw it!

Justin: Baby…

JC: Stop calling me Baby!

Justin: Please, you have to believe me.

JC: I have to? I don’t have to do anything! I’m sick and tired of your excuses!

Justin: Give me another chance…

JC: How many chances do you expect I should give to you? I gave you thousands of chances! I don’t want to give you another chance! I don’t want to get heartbroken again!

Justin: I won’t break your heart anymore. I promise.

JC: How often did you give me this fucking promise?! Stop lying! Do you want to make me happy?

Justin: That’s all I ever wanted to do!

JC: Then leave me alone and never ever call me again! Did you understand me? I don’t want to see your face ever again in my entire life!

Justin: But JC…

JC: You don’t wanna leave? Ok! Then I go!

Justin: Babe…

JC: Bye!

Then JC left the room. He left the studio and drove home as fast as he could.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2599