Noir: Strip...Tease...Play II by Keediluv
Summary: Sequel to Strip...Tease...Play.  The night of the VMA's.  Naughty things happen. :)
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: POP!TOBER FICTION WRITING CHALLENGE 2013
Challenges: POP!TOBER FICTION WRITING CHALLENGE 2013
Series: Relax, It's Just Sex
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5190 Read: 2486 Published: Oct 26, 2013 Updated: Oct 26, 2013

1. Back At It by Keediluv

2. Dance For You by Keediluv

3. Do You Wanna Touch? by Keediluv

4. Chapter 4 by Keediluv

Back At It by Keediluv

 

 

August 25, 2013

11:43 pm

 

The performance went off without much difficulty.  To be honest, I don't know what MTV was thinking when they gave me that much time to perform but I think I did the best I could with the time allotted.  I haven't been that winded in a long time.  I'm no spring chicken, some of that shit was tiring.  I'm still trying to get my breathing back to normal.  This is all amazing but I'm fucking exhausted.  Between preparing for the album, the tour with Jay, and the VMA's, I don't think I've slept a full eight hours in months.  Before I kick into full gear for 20/20 part 2, I'm grabbing my girl and getting the fuck out of dodge.  I will say one thing though...

 

 

I've missed my brothers.

 

 

Currently, we are sitting at this little restaurant I booked for an intimate dinner for my crew and the families to celebrate tonight.  Getting us back together like this did my heart good.  Approaching the reunion idea had to be handled with a certain finesse; you don't want it to come across cheesy or weak.  Every one of the guys was on board; as long as the others followed suit.  Anyway, their portion of the performance was what I was most nervous about, but it was also my favorite.  I can't put into words how it felt to be up there with them again.  I wouldn't be here if we never did what we did and for that, I'm forever grateful.  I'm forever indebted to them. 

 

 

"What's on your mind Justin?  You good?"  JC asks from across the table.

 

"I'm good Jace, just thinking about everything.  It went well right?"

 

"Well?  Justin that was the best performance the VMA's have had in years!  You've set the bar so high, nobody will be able to top it.  At least, not in my opinion.  You know you're the shit, don't even worry about it."  Chris chimes in from beside me.

 

"Guys, you'll never believe what I found.  Remember that strip club we went to a couple years ago? They have three new locations, including here in New York.  You know we have to go right?"  Joey chimes in once everyone files out of the restaurant and onto the streets of Brooklyn. 

 

"I don't know if I'm up for all that Joe.  Jess has already turned in for the night, I'm tired, my whole body aches, and I'm ready to crash." I say as I pull out my cell.  I'm not as tired as I'm putting on.  I just want to climb into bed with my wife and finally get some ass!  It's been longer than I care to share at the moment.

 

"Come on Justin!  This is your big night and it's only just after midnight.  You can't turn in this early.  Why can't Jess come with us?  Kelly's on board, she just went to check on the kids.  You guys are down right?"

 

"Not us Joe, but you guys have fun.  We're going to turn up at a few parties before we crash.  Call me before you guys leave.  This night has been awesome!"  Lance says as he and Michael hail a cab to who knows where.  One wouldn't suspect that they'd join in.  Hell, even I don't really wanna go. 

 

"Well I'm down, I wonder if any of the ladies from L.A will be there?  JC adds.

 

"You know what? I'm in. Karly's pretty much down for whatever so whenever she comes out the ladies room, we'll be set.  Come on J, this'll probably be the last time we'll all be together this year.  You have to come."

 

"Alright, alright.  I'll just text Jess and ask her to meet us there.  Where is it anyway Joey?"  He looks up the directions in his phone and it's about two blocks from where we are.  How convenient.  It would be nice to see that girl again.  Brooklynne I think?  Yeah, the last time we were together, let's just say it was less than spectacular.  Chris and Karly come out of the restaurant and we all pile into an awaiting car. 

 

 

There's light chatter going around but all I can think about is Jessica and Brooklynne.  I know it's fucked up but, I feel like I owe both of them something.  Jess and are get along famously everywhere but in the bedroom.  I don't know why, but she insists on plain Jane, boring, missionary sex.  That shit was so whack the last time we did it, I fucked around and fell asleep inside her.  She was obviously hurt, but I think what made it so bad is that she was honestly trying.  She wants to be everything I need but, she won't turn up her freak.  There's only so much we can do before she pulls back and truth be told, it's wearing me out.  Aren't you supposed to turn up the heat to 100 after the vows are committed?  Don't get me wrong, I'm in it for the long haul but shit gotta shake with our sex life.  It just has to.

 

 

We pull up in front of what appears to be an abandoned building but if we learned anything from the last time, we know this was done on purpose.

 

 

"What kind of strip club is this?  It looks like it isn't even occupied."  Chris says as he steps out of the van.  He wasn't with us last time and as Karly grips his hand visibly tighter, I see that it's made them uncomfortable. 

 

"This is what they do.  When we went out in L.A., the building didn't look like a strip club either.  You'll be pleasantly surprised."  Joey says with anticipation.  We both reach the door first and when we walk in, we see an open space and wall to wall beautiful women.  It is even better than I remember and as three women walk up to escort us further inside, I get butterflies in my stomach.  Lo and behold, Brooklynne, another one of the ladies I recognize from before and another lady with porcelain skin and short blonde hair welcomes us inside. 

 

 

"Welcome to Noir Mr. Timberlake, Mr. Chasez, Mr. Kirkpatrick and Mr. Fatone and.  It's wonderful to see some of you again.  We welcome you and your guests to the place where we leave inhibitions at the door.  You are invited to do whatever your hearts desire while you're here. There are three levels of pleasure that you can partake in, the top floor is Strip, Tease is in the middle and this floor is Play.  Feel free to roam around, get a feel for the place with one of our lovely ladies or if you'd like, we can set up something private for you.  So, what'll it be?

 

 

She looks as beautiful as I remember.  This time, her hair's a bit shorter, she a little thicker but she's still looks and smells insatiable.  This should be fun.

 

 

 

 

Dance For You by Keediluv


   


Strip

Joey 

 

And we're back at it.  I walk into the elevator with the hot blonde, whose name is April I've learned.  She's escorting myself, Chris and Karly up to the third floor and tells us to enjoy the show.  She departs from us and soon enough, we hear the DJ tell the few men in power suits and expensive liquor perk up and pay attention to the stage.  I wonder what's keeping Kelly.  She was supposed to be here by now.  I step outside to call her and leave Chris and Karly in the middle of what looks like a good time.  I'm not sure what's going on at home but if my wife isn't coming, I'm going home to her.  I have time to come here again now that I know it's here. Deciding that I'll just meet Kelly at home, I head outside and hustle after the cab. Hopefully, we can make it back.  I'm anxious to see what new products they've come up with.

 

Chris 

 

Song: Dance for You by Beyoncé'

 

I must admit; I was a bit skeptical when Joey mentioned coming here.  I wasn't sure this was how we needed to celebrate Justin's big night but it's the guys and if Justin was willing, I had to be as well.  I'm just too hyped to go anywhere else.  We watch a couple ladies do their thing before one in particular catches my eye."She's really pretty Chris.  You should get a lap dance from her."  Karly mentions, mesmerized by what's happening on stage.  We've been to strip clubs together sure, but we're usually lit off of our asses and not really paying attention to our surroundings.  Tonight though, I'm tipsy and intrigued by my fiancé being caught up in ‘Candy'.  She catches her attention and Candy saunters over to where we're sitting and bends down as Karly whispers something in her ear.  Candy smiles at me seductively and winks before standing to finish her set.  Karly places her hand on my upper thigh and leans into me."We have to go.  We're meeting Candy in one of the private rooms."

 

I have the best fiancé in the world.

 

I just wanna 

Show you how much I appreciate you

Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you

Wanna show you how much it will forever be you

 

The opening chords of Beyoncé begins as we're lead to two chairs in the middle of a dark room.  Karly tells me to enjoy myself as Candy once again appears in front of me.  She stalks over to me, bending over to show me all she has to offer and my goodness, it's a mouthful.  She starts to dance around us, popping her body, jerking back and forth and it's raising the temperature in the room, let me tell you. Karly is once again caught up in the show, not able to resist the curve of Candy's body.  Candy stops in front of Karly and in one swift motion, she's naked and sitting, writhing in Karly's lap.

Loving you is really all that's on my mind

I can't help but to think about it

Day and night

I just wanna make your body rock

Sit back and watch

 

 

Karly instantly grabs at Candy's chest and she squeals as she adds pressure, gyrating her hips against the rough of Karly's sequined mini dress.  I swear, I've never been harder in my life.  Candy leans against Karly and slides out of her lap before coming over to me.  Karly stands and whispers in my ear to enjoy myself, because she sure is.  I laugh in spite of myself as Candy begins her assault on me.  


Tonight I'm gonna dance for you,

oh-oh

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you,

oh-oh

Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body

Boy I like it when you watch me, ah

Tonight it's going down

 

 

She starts slow.  Rotating her body to and fro, making sure I feel her heat against these very thin dress slacks and I know she knows I can't help myself.  I don't want to make her uncomfortable but it just feels too good.  Karly eggs her on, directs her, tells her what to do to me to make me respond.  Its evil, but I'll be damned if it isn't working.  By the time I'm aware of what going on around me, Karly and Candy are dancing together and I can already tell I'm in for a hell of a night.


Do You Wanna Touch? by Keediluv

 

Tease

 

JC

Song: Do You Wanna Touch? by Joan Jett 

 

 

I walk to the back of the room to look at the new collection of porn that's out.  I'm not really into the stuff, I'd much rather be making love than watching other people do it but I haven't had a steady girlfriend since I broke things off with Kiana and I need stimulation of some sort.  I walk around aimlessly, not really sure what I'm into when I hear a voice that quickens my heart.

 

"Hey stranger, long time no see."

 

I turn around and standing in front of me is Melonie, the girl from L.A.  We haven't seen each other in about a year or so and I'm not ashamed to admit it, I've missed the hell out of her.

 

"Didn't know I meant that much to you."

 

"Well Josh, we've built a friendship of sorts and I always miss my friends.  It's so good to see you!  You look awesome as usual."

 

"As do you baby girl."  I walk over to where she is standing and give her a long hug.  She squeezes me tight and I take a moment to relish in her.  Her scent, her aura, everything.  She's awesome and I've really enjoyed getting to know her.  

 

"So, what product would you like to try out?  We have several new items.  The pulsating bullet is one of my favorites."

 

"What about these?"  I say picking up a pair of handcuffs and twirling them around my finger.

 

"Those are just your run of the mill handcuffs."

 

"I know, but we've never used them before and I don't know, I thought maybe you'd like to see me bound or something."  Just as the words leave my mouth, Melonie smiles a mile wide, like a light bulb just went off in her head.  

 

 

She grabs my hand, making sure we still have the cuffs and leads me to a room with a thick sheets of fabric blanketing the space.  Deep blues, beiges and browns are the colors and I'm instantly at ease.  This room is so serene, I feel it deep in my bones.  I let my body relax as I take in the scent of lavender and Mel is already at work, helping me remove my suit jacket and kneading at the knots in my shoulders.

 

"So, I know what the performance looked like, but how did it feel being back with the fellas again?"  She asks quietly.

 

"Surreal.  I can't even put the energy I felt into words.  I'm literally speechless at the moment."

 

"I understand.  You looked good up there you know."

 

"Thank you.  So, what do you plan to do to me with those?"  I say, nodding my head in the direction of the handcuffs. "Oh, you'll see."  She smirks wickedly and I know I'm in trouble.

 

 

She walks over to the corner of the room and before I know it, Do You Wanna Touch by Joan Jett is blaring through the speakers.  Interesting choice of song.

 

We've been here too long

Trying to get along

Pretending that you're oh so shy

I'm a natural man doing all I can

My temperature is running high

 

 

She quickly removes her clothes and walks up to me doing the same.  We kiss aggressively and I can feel that familiar ache begin to creep its way up my leg.  I can't help but to roam my hands all over her and just as I'm about to palm her ass, she handcuffs me to the bed rail.  I'll say this just got interesting.

 

She asks me not to protest as this was my idea after all and she's right.  After all this time, I trust her judgment; she's hasn't let me down so far.

 

"Okay, so my idea is that I get to do whatever I like, and you have to try your hardest not to react.  I know your penis will react but I want to enjoy this before we move over to Play.  How does that sound?"

 

"Like slow torture but I trust you."

 

She pulls at my belt harshly, her forcefulness throwing me off but when she removes my pants successfully, she stares at me for a while before she begins.  

 

Do you wanna touch?

Yeah

Do you wanna touch?

Yeah

Do you wanna touch me there?

 

 

She slides her naked body over mine, teasing me with her breasts, pushing them in my face.  I love her breasts.  When I remain calm, she up the ante by placing herself right over me.  I can see that she's already wet with anticipation and there is nothing like seeing that shit and not being able to do anything about it.  But, she's posed a challenge and I'm competitive so we'll see who cracks first.  

 

Every growin' boy needs a little joy

All you do is sit and stare

Beggin' on my knees, baby won't you please

Run your fingers through' my hair

 

 

She looks at me with a fire in her eyes and I know that she's growing frustrated, thinking her actions should have worked by now.  She bends over to kiss me square on the lips but I offer no tongue and she groans in response before pulling back and working her way down my exposed body.  She places barely there kisses down my chest and my abdomen until she reaches my pelvis.  What she does next is so completely evil, I can't help but laugh.

 

She takes my dick in the palm of her and begins to caress me.  I'm growing harder and harder by the minute and when she bends over like she's about to place me into her mouth, I whimper.

 

"All you have to say is uncle and I'll give you what you really want.  Come on Josh, you know I'm aching with need for you."

 

"I'm good." I croak out.  She laughs as she should, knowing I'm at my breaking point.  

 

"Okay, whatever you say."  She licks her lips and puts me in her mouth, closing it around me so I can feel her wetness then retracts and begins to blow softly.  The mix of feeling her hot mouth then her cool breath breaks me and I start to spill pre cum into her hand."You just had to let your penis decide for you huh?""Well what can I say, I'm a stubborn man."  I smile cheesily at her and she laughs heartily before uncuffing me then putting me back in her mouth.  I don't even know why I bothered.  

 

She has that kind of effect on me.

 

Chapter 4 by Keediluv

 

 

Play

 

Justin

 

I can't believe I let Joey talk me into this.  And where is he anyway?  I haven't seen him all night.  I've been wandering around, taking in some of the different shows and toy demonstrations going on but all this is doing is adding to my frustration.  To add insult to injury, I'm horny as fuck, I haven't talked to my wife in an hour when she's supposed to be here with me and I haven't seen Brooklynne since we met at the door.  Just as I'm about to step out of the side door for some fresh air, I see Brooklynne sitting behind the last door before you walk outside.  She's alone, but she's touching herself.  It seems like she's just as frustrated as I am but I've been wanting to talk to her since I got here so I walk in on her.  She looks up at me surprised, but she doesn't stop what she's doing.  Good girl.  I want to enjoy the show before we get into anything.  I step further inside and she smiles lightly at me through the haze of orgasm she's bringing herself to.  I take a seat across from her, not being able to take my eyes off of her hands and what she's doing to herself.  Her moans turn into frustrated groans and she grows louder.  I'm so caught up in her that I haven't noticed that she's wearing a headset.  She directs her line of vision behind me and tells someone to keep doing what feels natural to them.  I turn around and what I see, leaves me unable to speak.

 

My wife is lying in a huge circular bed, stark naked, pleasuring herself with some type of dildo and I'm shocked.  How in the hell did she get here without me seeing her?  Why didn't she tell me she wanted to do this?  Before I can help it, I say rather loudly,


"What the fuck is happening here?!"

"Justin, calm down please.  I wanted to tell you I was here but I wanted to talk to someone first.  I know you haven't been happy with our bedroom lately and I wanted to do something to change that.  I love you so much baby that I'm willing to take whatever steps necessary to get us to our freakiest.  You want me to hang from the chandeliers, I'll do it.  I just needed to know how to start.  So I jumped in a cab, hauled by ass down here and pretty much attacked the first person I saw.  Brooklynne was kind enough to show me around, let me feel comfortable and then after we talked, showed me some things that will allow me to let what I have inside, out."

"When I saw her walking around, not knowing what to do with herself, I simply asked her if she needed assistance.  Justin, your wife wants to give you everything you've ever wanted and then some.  Just, let her take her time.  I promise you won't be disappointed."  Brooklynne says walking over to me.  I take a heavy seat on the bed and Jess sits up next to me, afraid of what I might do next.  I know my wife; it took a hell of a lot of convincing to get her to open up like this but Brooklynne does have a way of persuading people to let go. 

"Jess, I don't know if you're willing to do this but if you'd like, I can bring you two into another room to let you play around.  I'll make myself available to you if that's what you want but this is about you two.

"Justin, what do you think?"

"I love you Jess, so much.  I want to do whatever it takes to get us back to where we started."  Jess grabs my face and kisses me soundly before jumping up from the bed to slip her dress back on.  We follow Brooklynne through the dark hallway before getting to another room shaded in different reds. 

"Red is the color of fire, passion. Use everything around you and allow yourself to release.  Release the tension of the day, the worrying about tomorrow.  You are here to Play, and I'll be damned if you leave without being spent.  Take your time, I'm right here if you need me."  Brooklynne says.  I don't give a damn what happens after this, I'm ready to go. 

 

Jessica does something that surprises everyone, including herself and pushes Brooke down onto the pillowy soft bed.  Brooke is startled at first but regains composure as Jess climbs on top of her.  She dips her head down and kisses Brooklynne softly.  Brooke purrs in response and I'm about to split these pants apart. 

 

Jess has never, and I mean ever, hinted at the idea of a threesome before.  I'm so fucking excited, I don't know what to do with myself.  Brooke begins to help Jess out of her dress once again and lets her do whatever she wants to her.  Jess begins by laying butterfly kisses along Brooke's collarbone and she giggles in response.  She tells her that her lips are so soft, possibly the softest lips she's ever had on her body.  My wife is turned on even more; not thinking it were possible to be this hot over turning on a woman.  Jess is a power freak though so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

 

She continues kissing up and down her body and Brooklynne tells her to stop teasing her, get me involved instead.  I listen without hesitation and set about removing my clothes.  Now, if someone would have told me I'd have two beautiful women in bed by the end of this night, I would have laughed in their face.  Let's just say I'm not laughing now.

 

 

 

Stressed out uptight, over worked wound up
Unleash what you got let's explore your naughty side
Follow me where we go, we don't need no bread crumbs
Cant you see baby you're the only one

 

You are my love, you are my love
Let me be your medicine
Cuz I got one thing on my mind I'll be your valentine
Spread your wings and baby fly away

 

 

Jess kneels in the bed, inviting me to join her and I quickly oblige.  I'm so shocked, stunned, speechless and turned the fuck on that I don't know up from down right now.  All I do know is that as Jess takes me into her mouth as Brooklynne kisses her back, this is what I've needed.   Jessica moans and hums around me the way I like her to and when Brooklynne surprises her by licking her from her neck to her lower back, she damn near bites me.  That was scary yet, exhilarating. 

 

"Justin, I need to feel you inside me baby.  But first, I want you to (if it's okay with you Brooke) have Brooklynne first."

"That's not necessary baby.  You're all I need."

"I agree with Justin."

"I know but, he's had it bad for you for the longest time and since we share everything, I know what happened between you two the last time you saw each other.  You turn him on and that turns me on.  Do it J, I want you to."

"Jess are you sure?"  I have to know because the last thing I want is for my wife to be upset with me.  She simply nods her head and pushes herself out of the way to make room for Brooklynne.  I can't lie, I've wanted Brooklynne for a very, very long time so if Jess say go for it, I'm going for it.

 

Brooke spreads herself wide open for me and she's so beautiful, I take a moment to appreciate what's about to happen.  Jess positions herself behind us to get a better view and I put my dick at her opening.  She's so fucking hot, my shit is twitching with anticipation.  I'm fully erect this time and as I push inside of her, her body jerks from the invasion. 

 

It's your body you can yell if you want to
Loud if you want to, scream if you want to
Just let me love you lay right here girl don't be scared of me
Give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy 
It's your body we'll go hard if you want to
As hard as you want to, soft as you want to
Just let me love you lay right here I'll be your fantasy
Give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy

 

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I take in her heat.  She starts to move beneath me, encouraging me to thrust.  I move slow, give us a chance to get adjusted to one another.  I pump in and out of her and she moans so softly, it sounds like she's in another place.  I pick up my pace as Jess starts to rub her hands up and down my chest.  I turn my head so I can kiss her and she groans into my mouth and pulls my ear; a sure fire sign that she's beside herself.  She tells me to keep going.  Brooklynne is meeting me stroke for stroke and goodness grief, the air in the room is thick.  Brooklynne starts to tighten around me and just before I bring her to orgasm, she pushes against me forcefully removing herself.  The departure has left me cold and dazed.

 

"Jess, you have to feel what I just felt.  But, in a different position.  This time, I want you to bend over."

"I've never done that before."

"I know, you'll love it.  Let him enter you from behind this one time and you'll be hooked."  Brooklynne switches positions with Jess and my wife hesitantly bends over. 

 

Her ass sits high in the air, greeting me. 

 

Fuck my wife is fine.

 

Instantly, I push myself inside her but just enough to where my tip's in.  I need to know she's ready for me.

 

"You good baby?"

 

"Yeah, kinda nervous J."

"I know, but trust me, it's worth it."

"Okay."

 

Baby less all for you to do is let your body be
I'll lick you down and make you feel like you 'bout it 'bout it
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, the doctor's here for you
Take you like Twilight I'll bite your neck
You don't have to stay in the rain I'll get you wet, yeah
Push you up against the wall ,turn you out and turn you on 
Eh eh whoa

 

 

I push myself deep inside her and she screams out. I check to make sure she's okay and she whimpers, the pressure altogether new for the both of us.  She rocks slightly and damnit, that's enough to make me cum right there.  I give her enough to adjust before slowly pulling out almost entirely then entering again just as swiftly. 

 

Soon enough, we fall into a rhythm and she says all the things I love, does all the things I love but because of the position, I feel her heat even more and as our bodies become one, we climax together.  She collapses against the bed and I do the same, wrapping my arms around her. 

 

We're still for a while but before we fall asleep, I notice that Brooklynne has left the room.  But, not before leaving a little note.

 

"Justin,

 

You were everything I thought you'd be plus some.  Jessica is a beautiful woman who adores you.  Be patient and show her your freak.  You'll be grateful, trust me."

 

Brooklynne.

 

This was absolutely the best fucking night ever!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2600