All I Want Is Your Love by littleMissChasez, shadowofflame
Summary:

This is a Joshtin vs. Justney vs Chésee/ChaC fanfiction. Read and see who is doing the race...


Categories: Complete Slash Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 43777 Read: 17461 Published: Nov 30, 2013 Updated: Jan 13, 2014

1. Chapter 1 by littleMissChasez

2. Chapter 2 by littleMissChasez

3. Chapter 3 by shadowofflame

4. Chapter 4 by shadowofflame

5. Chapter 5 by shadowofflame

6. Chapter 6 by littleMissChasez

7. Chapter 7 by shadowofflame

8. Chapter 8 by littleMissChasez

9. Chapter 9 by shadowofflame

10. Chapter 10 by littleMissChasez

11. Chapter 11 by littleMissChasez

12. Chapter 12 by shadowofflame

13. Chapter 13 by shadowofflame

14. Chapter 14 by littleMissChasez

15. Chapter 15 by shadowofflame

16. Chapter 16 by littleMissChasez

17. Chapter 17 by littleMissChasez

18. Chapter 18 by shadowofflame

19. Chapter 19 by shadowofflame

20. Chapter 20 by littleMissChasez

Chapter 1 by littleMissChasez

Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez were members of the famous boy group *NSYNC. On the outside they always acted like everything’s fine, but behind the scenes they had big problems. It all started when Justin asked JC in 1998 out on a date. First JC said no. He was afraid to ruin his friendship, but after stalking his band member and overwhelm him with flowers, gifts and love letters he finally agreed. First everything was fine, but things got complicated after Justin felt something for Britney. He was in love with JC AND Britney and he told both he couldn’t decide. After weeks of a threesome relationship, JC broke inside and he gave Justin an ultimatum. He had to decide between him and her. 
Justin knew he couldn’t live without JC and he decided to be with JC again. Britney had a broken heart, but accepted Justin’s decision. In her mind she knew that they were meant for each other. 
First everything was fine again, but then JC made an interesting discovery in Justin’s bedroom…

Justin: Hey Babe, how are you doing? Sorry, I know I’m late. I forgot to set the alarm and had to hurry, but as you can see, I made it timely. So what are we both going to do, sweetheart?

JC: I don't know... here's an idea, why don't you explain me what is this?

Justin: (looks shocked at the ladies panties in JC’s hand) W… Where do you have this?

JC: They were on your bed... I hope you have a good excuse...

Justin: Ehmm… It’s not the way it seems to be? Because… ehmm… Its Chris panties! He forgot it in my room… Typical Chris…

JC: Yeah... right... Chris panties... you'll have to give me a better excuse. I'll give you another try. What. Is. This?

Justin: Ehmm… it’s a real complicated story and I really don’t want you to be mad so… How about we get some breakfast and go to the Park.

JC: No, Justin, I want an explanation NOW. What is this and why was it on your bed? Are they Britney's?

Justin: Ehmm… would you believe me when I say no?

 JC: No. Would you mind to say the fucking truth already?

Justin: I… It’s really not like that! It was yesterday. I wanted to go to bed and when I came in…. a half-naked Britney was waiting for me…

JC: I... Is that true?

Justin: You wanted to hear the truth?!

JC: Yeah, I do!!

Justin:  And that is the truth... I saw her lying there. She smiled at me and told me to lie next to her. I told her to go home... Do you really want to hear the rest of the story? Everything went so fine. Let's just go on like this and never talk about it again!

JC: No, Justin, I can't go just like nothing happened, 'cause I fucking found Britney's panties on your bed when you said you wanted to be with me!! I want to know the whole story and you better say the truth!

Justin: Baby, believe me I didn’t sleep with her. I even didn’t touch her… like this. I told her to go and that she should accept the fact that I am with you, but she didn’t listen to me. I grabbed her arm to take her out of the room, when she started to cry. She cried a lot and I couldn’t toss her out…

JC: You couldn't toss her out, and what did you do? Make out with her to comfort her?

Justin: No! I… I cuddled with her. She was so lonely and desperate and had no one to talk with. So I was there… Come on JC, she is still our friend!

JC: No, she's YOUR friend! I know Britney very well, I even know her better than you do! And I know that Britney isn't the type of girl who likes to cuddle half-naked on her friend's bed when she knows he's with his best friend!!She's a bitch!!

Justin: Josh! Stop being like that! Since when are you so mean? Where is my lovely man, who grumbles when I say the word ‘fuck’? Don’t be like this…

JC: I think you don't understand it, Justin... I found the panties of the girl who's in love with my boyfriend on his bed, and you want me to be calmed and pretend nothing happened?! You know I don't like her anymore since she tried to convince you to stay with her instead of with me!

Justin: I… I know. Baby, I just love you. You are my dream partner and I just want to be with you honey! You are my everything! And I would never cheat, you know that!

JC: I know, and I believe you. But you can't make me pretend that I like Britney when she just suddenly appeared on my man's bed... NAKED!! You think I like that?

Justin: No… that’s why I didn’t want to tell you. And Britney was half-naked. Just saying…

JC:  And you think I wouldn't ask myself if those were Britney's? 'Cause it's the first thing I thought! And I don't mind if she was full or half- naked!!

Justin: I didn’t know she left them after… nothing. Let’s get some breakfast, I’m hungry.

JC: Wait,wait… after what? Justin, you better say the truth right now!!

Justin: (sighs) Ok, I tell you what happened next. I cuddled with her and everything was fine. We talked a bit and She was smiling at me, I was smiling at her… And… she kissed me.

JC: What?!?! She kissed you?? And you kissed her back, right? That's what you did! And then, you cuddled some more, but ended making out, right?!

Justin: Josh, I already told you I didn’t cheat! I pushed her away. I told her that I’m with you and that I’m happy. She sadly nodded and was about to go…

JC: But she didn't go just like that, right?

Justin: No… she pushed me against the wall rubbing her body against mine. She… she put down her panties and threw it away. That’s why you found it on my bed. She took my hand and carried it to… you know… between her legs. She moaned into my ear that she knew I want this too and started to rub with my fingers. It took me a bit to realize what happened. I pulled my hand away and screamed she should go now. She put on her other clothes she had thrown in the corner of the room and said at least ‘You will regret this decision’. Then she went away.

JC: ... Did anything else happen then?

Justin: What should have happen? She went away. I went over to Chris place. After the things that happened I couldn’t stay. I was thinking all night how I could explain this to you. JC, I can’t live without you and this wasn’t my fault!

JC: ...You told Chris what happened?

Justin: Sure… I had to talk to someone neutral! And Chris was the only one around in that moment.

JC: ... did you tell someone else? Like, Joey or Lance?

Justin: Why do you want to know that? I didn’t, but I guess Chris did. I wanted him to think of a solution and Chris always asks both of them for solutions when he has a big problem. Why do you care?

JC: Nothing, just to know that I was the last one to know instead of the first... and, if all this happened yesterday and you said you were all night thinking how to tell me... how come the panties were still on your bed when I found them earlier?

Justin: You act like it’s the Doomsday that you are the last one of the group to know the story… And the panties thing: I was confused and angry and scared you would leave me. I immediately left the room without thinking Britney left something.

JC: Justin, I think it would be nice if I was the first to know instead of Chris!And you seem really calmed about this, don't you think?

Justin: And what would you have done? You would have left me, being mad. Maybe you killed Brit. It doesn’t change anything! I can tell you how this is going to end. You won’t believe me anyways. You will start crying. You will tell me how disappointed you are and that I promised I would never go back to her again. You will shake your head and leave the room. And the only places where I see you are on stage and we have to give interviews, but privately you’ll be gone before I even have the chance to talk to you. So please don’t act like you are interested in the thing I want to tell you. Stop hurting me and go, but please remember this: I love you!

JC: Justin, I... I really do want to kill Britney right now... And I believe you, but in some part of my mind, it's impossible for me to believe all you're saying right now. In some part of my mind, I can imagine both of you making out on your bed and that being the reason why her panties are on your bed. But in other part of my mind, I believe you and I know that you didn't cheat on me. But... it's not possible for me not to feel sad, mad, disappointed and even betrayed... And one of the things that annoys me the most is that you're talking about it so calmed, and that you assume that I'll do that to you...

Justin: I assume you’ll do that to you? You will and we both know that! Why don’t you just go and leave me! That’s what you can do the best! … Baby, I… I didn’t mean it like this…

JC: No... you're right... That's what I can do best, so... I think I'll go and pack my things so you can fuck Britney again when I'm gone and you won't have to worry if someone sees you...

Justin: (watches JC go and sits on the bed, burying his head in his hands) What have I done?

Chapter 2 by littleMissChasez

It took a few hours, before Justin stood up from his bed. He was thinking of the fight again and again and wished he handled it in a different way. In a better way. Now JC was going to leave him. He was sure he would. And Justin deserved it… He was looking at his watch. It was 3 pm now. His stomach growled. He had to get some food before he was going to apologize and try to fix it. But how should he do that? This time he really blundered it. Justin looked at his phone. He needed a friend to talk with… and this time it shouldn’t be Chris!

After twenty minutes Justin was sitting in Trace’s living room, eating some Pizza Trace had still from yesterday’s meal.

Justin: Thanks man. I really need someone to talk right now.

Trace: No problem, man. So... what's so important?

Justin: I… I had a fight with Jace… Things look black. I guess he is breaking up on me.

Trace: But... what happened to make him break up with you?

Justin: It’s complicated… I mean, it’s not, but… things got complicated. It’s hard to explain.

Trace: Well, you better try, 'cause if you don't tell me what happened, then I won't be able to help you, dude!

Justin: I know… ok, the short version is this: Brit tried to fuck with me, left her panties on my bed, when I kicked her out, I went to Chris to collect my thoughts, JC found the panties and started a fight, I told him it was her fault, I said something stupid and now he is gone. Damn, I don’t know what to do without him. I really need your help.

Trace: Wait... did you just say what I heard you say? Brit tried to fuck with you?? And she left her panties on your bed and JC found them?? Dude, that's pretty bad! (Laughs, receiving a death look from Justin) Sorry...

Justin: Very funny man. Thanks for the support.

Trace: Justin, man, I'm sorry, I'm just saying that you should have checked your room first... Ok, never mind. What stupid thing did you say to him?

Justin: Oh really? Damn, why didn’t I think about it?! Now I know that I should’ve checked my room and yeah maybe I should have told JC first and not Chris! Damn I know that! (Takes a deep breath) Sorry man, I didn’t want to yell… I told him… he should just go and walk away ‘cause it’s the best thing he could do…

Trace: Alright, first, don't worry about it man, I know your just stressed and nervous and you feel guilty... really guilty... And second, I hope you didn't mean that and that it was just from your anger. 'Cause if it's not, then you're fucked, man.

Justin: Damn, surely I didn’t mean it like that! I was just angry and felt guilty and I couldn’t handle seeing JC’s heart breaking again. It was too much for me and I felt under pressure! I can’t even say in words how much I regret those words… I apologized directly after I said it, but at this point it was too late… I really don’t know what to do man.

Trace: So, you told him that he should go 'cause it's the best thing he could do, and he left. Well, in one hand, yeah, it is your fault. And in the second hand, you've got to understand him. It's not easy to accept the fact that a girl's panties are on his boyfriend's bed...

Justin: I do understand… it was the pressure and the fear to lose him…

Trace: Justin, I know you can't live without him and I know that you can't handle seeing him sad or angry or heartbroken, but... it's impossible for him not to feel like that after what he found. And you didn't fix anything telling him that if you didn't want to see him heartbroken...

Justin: I know… and what am I going to do? I can’t go to his house telling him ‘Hey Babe I’m sorry. Come back to me.’

Trace: I'm going to help you to plan a nice apology, ok? But I think that you should wait a couple of days, so he can think about it and decide what to do. But if you want to apology right now, then I'll help you

Justin: But it has to be something special. Something he won’t expect, like… a super date! And at the end of it I will apologize in the most heartbreaking way I can imagine! Does that sound good?

Trace:  yeah, that sounds good, but try not to bring girl panties with you (laughs, receiving another death look from Justin) you... you would have laughed if you weren't like this... So, where were we? Oh yeah, ok, um... you have to take him to a super fancy place, and dress up in your best suit, and give him whatever he likes you to give him, except for sex, of course... and you have to tell him the most heartbreaking, sweet and beautiful apologize you could ever think of.

Justin: Maybe the park? Yeah how about I pay a catering service to bring some Chinese food to the park. I will establish a table and two chairs and some romantic stuff like candles or whatever. We will eat and at some point fireworks are appearing! Oh My God I am such a genius! Yeah and while he is watching the fireworks I am going to knee in front of him with a bunch of roses and telling him how sorry I am and that I didn’t want to hurt him and shit like that. Goddamn, why am I so awesome?

Trace: That sounds really nice, J, but, um... turn down your ego a little bit, ok, 'cause I don't think JC would like you saying 'Why am I so awesome?' in your super date... So, why the park? I mean, there would be people... and it would be awkward...

Justin: Sorry, you are right… why the park? That’s my present for him. I am ready to tell the world. I want to tell the world that I am in love with my best friend. I don’t want to play this hiding game anymore. I want to go out in a restaurant with him, holding his hands, kissing him. Share the dessert… that sound pretty cheesy, doesn’t it?

Trace: um... that actually sounds pretty good! Why don't you tell him that in your apologize?

Justin: Yeah maybe I should do that...

Trace:  But, you've got to have in mind, that you both are in *NSYNC, the most popular boy band right now, and magazines won't stop talking about you two when this happens... but I'm totally with you, man!

Justin: I don’t care what the people say! They can talk as much as they want to. All I want is to be happy with the most beautiful man I ever met and this is JC! But I have another problem... How can I convince him to go out with me? He is mad at me and I guess the last thing he wants to is going on a date with me, after I told him to go...

Trace: Why don't you ask Lance, Joey or Chris to make him go to the park? That way, he won't say no.

Justin: And you think the guys would do that, after all the things I said to C?

Trace: I'm sure that if you explain to them what you want to do to apologize, they would say yes. You'd never know if you don't try, man!

Justin: Damn, you are right! Now… ehmm that sounds pretty weird, but can we make a list what I should tell JC, when I am about to apologize? I now a list isn’t the most romantic thing in life, but I don’t want to miss a thing…

Trace: Yeah, sure. (Grabs a notebook and a pencil and hands it to Justin) You start.

Justin: (Takes the notebook) Ok, first thing I am sorry. (writes it down) Your turn.

Trace: ... Really, dude? You can't think of anything else?

Justin: Oh come on. If I could do this on my own, I wouldn’t ask you to help, would I?

Trace: You just said something really beautiful to tell him! That thing that you don't want to hide anymore, that you want to hold hands with him and kiss him when you go to a restaurant together. That you don't mind what people say, 'cause you want to be with the most beautiful man you've ever met, and that's him!

Justin: Oh yeah right… That’s good stuff! (Writes down) He is also amazing in bedroom…

Trace: I really think you shouldn't mention that if you want the apologize to be nice. NICE! NOT TURN HIM ON!!

Justin: What is so wrong in telling him that he is a granate in bedroom? That’s a compliment!

Trace: And by the way, I didn't want to know if he's good or bad in bed!

Justin: Oh come on… you are just jealous!

Trace: I'm not jealous!! I'm totally amazing in bed!!

Justin: Sure... and that's why everyone hears Josh screaming 'Justin, don't stop!' and when you are with your girl I hear... yeah right... nothing!

Trace: oooh, that's a low blow!!  Can we stop talking about this and go on with the list? If you want to tell him that, then go ahead

Justin: Ok, we stop talking about that. Did I miss something on my list?

Trace: (Checks the list out) Nope, it's all in here. Do you want to add anything else?

Justin: Maybe I should also tell him that I was such an idiot and that I don’t deserve his love…

Trace: Yeah, that sounds good. And promise him that you won't be with Britney again. EVER.  No, don't promise it. Swear it!!

Justin: Mhmmm the promise thing is good, but... No, I won't say I don't deserve his love... it wouldn't make any sense to apologize when he deserves something better than me and let’s be honest... I am the most amazing guy this planet has ever seen!

Trace: ... what did I tell you about the ego thing?

Justin: That’s no ego thing… it’s the truth! At next point you want me to tell him I was an Idiot and an Ass…

Trace: and an asshole... and a fuckhead...

Justin: What’s your problem? You just can’t handle my awesomeness!

Trace: Sure, J, whatever... so, anything else to the list?

Justin: I guess… it’s perfect this way. Oh wait, I add the awesomeness part. I’m sure he would love to hear that…

Trace: he would be so excited to reach the part of the list where you mention your awesomeness... (sarcastic tone)

Justin: detractors…

Trace: You know that you're telling him that you've been an asshole, and the only thing you think about is to mention your awesomeness... really?!

Justin: It would sound artificial, when there is no JT charm in it!

Trace: You didn't write the awesomeness thing, did you?

Justin: Ehmm… no? (Hides the blog in front of Trace)

Trace: You wrote it??

Justin: You can’t proof it!

Trace: Let me see the notebook, Justin

Justin: You act like you were my mom… No, I won’t show you!

Trace: Give me the notebook! (Fights with Justin to get the notebook)

Justin: NO! (rips the notebook out of Trace’s hands and sits down on it) Haha, now you can’t see it anymore. I am the winner, bitch!

Trace: Alright, you can keep it, I'm not touching that.

Justin: That’s a fine Trace (strokes Trace’s head like a dog)

Trace: Asshole... Alright Justin, stop being so childish and let's continue with the damn list!

Justin: The list is complete… Everything I wanted to tell Josh is on it… What do you think how long should I wait before I try to apologize?

Trace:  I don't know, maybe a couple of days... you have to give him some time to clear his mind, man

Justin:  I don't know if I can wait so long...

Trace:  but if you feel like you want to apologize now... you can try

Justin: No, I think it’s better to leave him alone a bit… Maybe I try tomorrow… anyways I need some time to plan everything so I guess it will take me a couple of days…

Trace: You'll survive without JC a couple of days... you've got your dear right hand (laughs)

Justin: I don’t want to steal your wife

Trace: (Trace's jaw drops) You son of a...

Justin: What? Anything you want to tell me motherfucker?

Trace: what the hell is wrong with you, man?!

Justin: Many things… now you know why I have to get JC back… He is the only one coming along with… Me!

Trace: Yeah, I know, we need him back right now, 'cause I just can't handle you!!

Justin: (Giggles) Anyways thank you for your help man... I owe you something.

Trace: Alright, you owe me something... first, retire what you said…

Justin: Haha, in your dreams, man. I wouldn’t be Justin Timberlake, if I retire anything I said… except for the JC thing…

Trace: J, that's how you show your love for your dearest friend??

Justin: I could also give you tickets for the super bowl, best seats in the house… think about it!

Trace: ... alright, I can work with that! Hey J, good luck with all this man.

Justin: Thanks… 

Chapter 3 by shadowofflame

JC didn't know what to think. He tried to believe Justin's story, but he also knew that Justin still had feelings for Brit. It was just too hard to believe him that Justin didn't make out with her. Full two days he spend alone in a hotel room. Not seeing even standing up from bed. He didn't eat, he didn't drink, he just stood up to use the toilet. After two days, he kew he had to talk to someone. He got ready for the first time again and went to Lance's place.

JC: Thanks for letting me come over, Lance... I really need your help...

Lance: It's ok. So tell me. What bothers you?

JC: You see... something happened between me and J... we had a fight because... this is really hard for me...

Lance: You know I'm your friend. Just tell me.

JC: 2 days ago, I found Britney's panties on Justin's bed...

Lance: WHAT? You're kidding right?

JC: Lance, you think I'm kidding about this?! Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you...

Lance: It's ok. Let it out.

JC: *Sighs* I was cleaning up the house and when I entered in Justin's room... I saw this panties on his bed... when he arrived home, I asked him what was that, and he started lying to me saying they were Chris' panties... Then I asked him if they were Britney's, and... he just told me that she was lying on his bed when he came home the other day, and she was half-naked... after explaining what happened, and that he grabbed her arm and tried to get her out... he told me that... she kissed him.

Lance: Wait... Britney kissed Justin... AND WHEN DID HE WANT TO TELL YOU????

JC: I don't know!! I had to convince him to tell me the truth, but he wasn't planning to do it anytime soon, I guess... I really need help, Lance... this is so hard for me, and I just can't stop thinking of them making out in Justin's bed...

Lance: And what do you want to do now? Did anything else happen?

JC: Nothing else happened. At least that's what he told me... I don't know whether to believe him or not!

Lance: Jace, I really don't like to tell you, but... maybe you should break up with Justin... even for a while... you need time to collect your thoughts and be honest, it's not the first time Justin cheated on you...

JC: I know, and I thought about that too, but... I can't live without him, Lance... not even a couple of days! Should I tell him to give me some time?

Lance: You should make him clear that his little 'I can't decide' game has to end... NOW!

JC: ... You're right. It has to stop. He has to choose... me or that Britney Bitch!

Lance: And you should tell him that you leave.

JC: But where would I stay?

Lance: I am always there for you and there are many fish in the sea.

JC: Yeah, but I love him, Lance! He's the one I want to spend my life with!

Lance: JC, this guy is not good for you! I love Justin, but none of us thinks that J even deserves you... maybe you just try to go on without him. Try to date some other men. Have fun. Let them treat you right and if you still think Justin is the only one, you can take him back. Let's be honest, Justin just wants you because he doesn't get something better. Britney wasn't interested in him anymore when he decided to come back. I know it's hard to hear the truth, but those were exactly his words when he told us which decision he made. And now, when Britney wants him back... maybe you were just the compromise solution.

JC: I don't even know if he loves me anymore... he told me he does, but I think I can't believe him anymore... I'm going to get my stuff and tell him that we're breaking up for a while, until he decided what he wants and which one he loves...

Lance: Yeah, I think that's the best way to handle. You can stay here if you want to. Or do you want to be alone?

JC: No, I prefer staying with someone. If I stay alone, I'll start to doubt again and I'll probably end taking him back...

Lance: Then get your things and stay at my place. You know what? You need some distraction. How about a bowl of ice cream and Star Wars?

JC: Sure *Stands up and goes to the front doot* Thanks, Lance. I really appreciate it.

Lance: I will ask my friend if he gets some basic stuff for you, so you can stay away from Justin for a while. Come back, C. Seeing him is not the best thing right now, is it?

JC: Yeah, I know. I'll get my things and I won't talk to him or anything. I just grab my things and get back here, ok?

Lance: Are you sure you can handle it? You will see him. Maybe it's really better when we send Joey to get your stuff.

JC; No, it's not necessary... I can handle it...

Lance: Justin won't let you go away like this... not until you accept his apology.

JC: Don't worry, I know how to put up with Justin. I'll be back in a while, ok?

Lance: Shall I come with you?

JC: Would you?

Lance: Sure, Jace.

JC: Thanks.

 

At Justin's place:

Justin: *Opens the door, jaw drops open* C?

Lance; Hey Justin, we just want to get some of JC's stuff.

Justin: Sure... come in.

JC: *Enters the house followed by Lance* Hey Justin... um... I'm just here to get my things, so don't try to apologize or anything. Oh right, you just love yourself and that stupid bitch, so you don't have any apologize, right? *Goes upstairs leaving Lance with Justin*

Justin: What? But JC...

Lance: *Holds Justin back* Let him go. He needs some time to think of everything and you won't make it better.

Justin: Don't tell me what to do! I want to talk to JC. Now!

Lance: But he doesn't want to talk! You can't force him to talk if he doesn't want to, J! Think of someone other than yourself for once!

Justin: Since when did you start to manage his fights?

Lance: I don't manage his fights, I  just care about him! Something you don't know how to do!

Justin: Oh now you are an expert? Fuck you Lance! I'm going to talk to JC now and you are not going to prevent it!

Lance: But wait... Justin!

Justin: *Walks upstairs* JC! I want to talk to you!

JC: Well, I don't... *keeps packing his things*

Justin: JC, I'm trying to talk about something important here and you're not even listening!

JC: I do not want to listen, Justin! I don't care about what you have to tell me or if you want to talk!

Justin: JC, you have to believe me. I didn't sleep with her. I kicked her out right after she tried to fuck with me, I promise!

JC: Justin, are you deaf? I don't want to talk about that right now! I just want to get my things and leave!

Justin: JC, please try to understand me.

JC: I don't want to hear your stupid excuses anymore!

Justin: Those are no excuses! It is the truth! JC, I love you! I love you more than anything in my life! I... I love you more than me!

JC: I don't think so, 'cause you're just some fucking egotistical and immature asshole who just loves himself!!

Justin: No, baby. I just love you. I can't live without you. The last two days were the most horrible ones in my life because I spent them without you. Please C, you can't do that to me.

JC: I can't do this to you but you can do what you did to me?!

Justin: I haven't done anything! JC, you have to believe me! Ok, the threesome relationship thing was the dumbest idea I ever had but I swear in this night nothing happened.

JC: Yeah sure, 'cause I didn't see how you acted around Britney before you were with me!

Justin: *Starts crying* You have to believe me. Please.

JC: *Tries not to cry too* Justin... I'm not changing my mind. I'm leaving right now and when you decide which one do you want in your life, then come to see me, but not earlier... *Goes downstairs*

Justin: I WANT YOU! Please *Breaks down, gets weak voice* Please.

JC: *Takes deep breath* Justin, I already told you, I'm not changing my mind!

Justin: *Tries to speak but his voice breaks down and he just sobs and cries*

JC: *Looks at Lance at desperate need of help, but turns around to look at Justin* Justin... I just need some time to think about everything... You need to think of it too...

Lance: *Takes JC's arm* We go now *Pulls JC out of the house* I know it's hard for you, but you have to stay strong... you know Justin is a good actor... he is just simulating.

JC: I know Lance, but... I just... *Starts crying*

Lance: *Hugs JC* We should go to my place... maybe that was really not a good idea...

JC: *Sobbing* Yeah... ok...

 

Back at Lance's place:

Lance: *Gets two bowls of ice cream and hands one to JC* Let's forget what happened and watch Star Wars together.

JC: Yeah... it'll be the best...

Lance: *Strokes JC's back* It'll be fine, C... just don't think about it now.

JC: Thanks, Lance... I'll try to think the least about it but I can't promise anything *laughs* ...

Lance: Ok, now try to explain to me how these light sabers work...

 

 

Chapter 4 by shadowofflame

After JC was gone, Justin was even more convinced to make this perfect day happen. He let the fireworks get prepared, he hired Joey to be the waiter and he prepared the table and other stuff. He even looked, if it's going to be a cloud-free day. It was. He established some garden torches and the park seemed to get a paradise for romantic couples. He also spread some rose petals and two candles on the table. Now everything was perfect. Justin hide behind a bush and waited for JC to arrive.

Chris: *Rings at JC's door*

JC: *Opens door* Chris? What are you doing here?

Chris: Hey man, I need your help! I lost my watch in the park... would you help me searching for it?

JC: Um... and you have to come here and tell ME to help you search your watch in the park? What about Joey? Or Lance!

Chris: *Makes puppy-eyes* Come on man... I thought you are my friend!

JC: *Sighs* Alright, I'll help you find your watch! You can always buy another one, dude!

Chris: I got that from my dead grandma... be a bit sensitive!

JC: Your grandma is still alive... *closes the door behind him and stays besides Chris*

Chris: The other grandma, dude! Now come and move your sleepy ass.

JC: Alright, alright!

Chris: *Goes to a limousine* What are you waiting for?

JC: Dude, you came in a limousine?! Wow, what a way to go to the park to search a damn watch!!

Chris: Man, I ordered it to go on a date but this fucking watch is more important and why should I waste the money I paid for it? Now move your ass, Chasez!

JC: Wait, a date?? With who?! *Gets into the limousine* And by the way, a watch is NEVER more important than a girl!

Chris: Yes a date... with a girl I met last week in a bar. It's not so important... I just wanted sex with her and such a girl I can find anywhere... *Gets into limousine and closes door, limousine starts driving* So what's up with you and Justin? Lance told me you broke up?

JC: Yeah... we're taking some time... it's something I don't want to talk about right now, Chris...

Chris: Ok, ok... but you still love him?

JC: Of course I do! But I can't be with him after what happened, you know?

Chris: Yeah, I guess I understand that. But Justin is a good guy. Maybe you should think of giving him a last chance... I mean he can be a real asshole, but sometimes he can be the most romantic guy you can imagine.

JC: I know, but it's not that easy to give him another chance after what he did! I already gave him many chances and he always ends up fucking everything up! And then, he always comes up with the romantic apologize just to fuck everything up again in some time!

Chris: But... he is Justin Timberlake... it's cool to boast he is your boyfriend!

JC: and I hate that!! I don't want people to think that I'm with him because he's Justin Timberlake! 'Cause it will always be "Oh look, Justin's boyfriend did this or did that" or "Oh look, do you know that Justin's boyfriend can actually sing?" Everyone will know me as Justin's boyfriend in some future, and not as JC Chasez anymore!

Chris: Wow... since when did you start to see everything so negative?

JC: It's not that I see everything in a negative way, Chris! It's just that I realized what's going on with all this shit!

Chris: Lance told you right?

JC: Not all, but yes... he told me some things that made me realize about everything...

Chris: Ok JC, I guess you are going to hate me the first minutes but at the end you will be thankful *limousine stops, Chris pushs JC out of the limousine, limousine drives away*

JC: Ow! Chris!! You fucker... *Looks at what Justin prepared* What the hell is this?

Justin: *Romantic music starts, Justin comes slowly out of the bush with a bouquet of flowers* JC, before you go, please stay and listen what I have to tell you.

JC: *Murmuring* No way... Justin, I don't know what's with all this, but I really don't feel like staying to know...

Justin: JC, please... it's just a dinner... come on... I prepared this since days!

JC: *Stays silent for a moment, looking at Justin's pleading eyes and sighs* Alright...

Justin: Thank you *takes JC's hand and lead him carefully to his seat*

JC: *Sits slowly on the chair as he watches Justin sit in front of him* What is that you want to tell me?

 Justin: So impatient? Let me take my time... it's hard to say and I think... you are still in the wrong mood. *Joey comes with salad and puts it in front of both*

JC: I don't have all night... 

Justin: A dinner with me... is it so bad?

JC: Well, right now... YES! And by the way, why do you had to ask Joey and Chris to help you with this? Couldn't you face it alone? I thought the almighty Justin Timberlake had enough courage to do everything on his own...

Justin: JC, can we just enjoy this? I planned everything alone, but if I would go to get our food you would have been gone and if I would've stand in front of your door you wouldn't have come with me. JC, in the past I said things I... I really regret and that is one thing I do.

JC: *Listens carefully* Ok...

Justin: I just want to eat with you and enjoy... maybe our last meal... please JC, I just... I want to be by your side... even for this last night.

 JC: *Thinks about staying or leaving* Ok, I'll stay here and have dinner with you...

Justin: Thank you Ba... JC.

JC: So, that's all you wanted to tell me? 'Cause if that's all, then I'll surely leave!

Justin: No, but... can I just enjoy this moment? I am actually afraid telling you... I know this time I really ruined everything! And I'm afraid you will go after I told you everything. Just give me some time to eat the salad...

JC: Ok... *slowly starts eating his salad*

Justin: Thank you *Eats with him*

JC: *Eats silently, watching Justin* So... how have you been these past days?

Justin: Honestly... I was a mess. I just could think of you... you are my everything...

JC: *Nods slowly* Right...

Justin: JC, please believe me... I just love you. I can't live without you.

JC: Justin, you can't imagine how much I'd like to believe you, but I can't! This wasn't the first time that you... *takes a deep breath*

Justin: I know, but this time I say the truth!

JC: The past times you supposedly said the truth too, but you didn't! I believed you those past times, until you said it wasn't true what you told me! Why should I believe you this time?!

Justin: Because I learned out of this mistake! I don't want to lose you Baby... I need you...

JC: *Stays silent for a moment* I've been thinking these past days, and... I never realized it, but... you don't love me anymore. I just can't stop thinking that! I don't know why, but you made me think that somehow!

Justin: NO!!! I love you more than my own life! Baby I would die for you! I... just wait, I planned more for this evening and you will see how much I love you. There would be no reason to do all this, if I wouldn't love you Baby!

JC: You don't say "I love you" anymore, Justin. The only thing you could say these past weeks instead of "I love you" was "I want you". And we have to have a fucking fight for you to tell me you love me!!

Justin: I... I am sorry... I know I made some real big mistakes in the past... I do love you. I love you so much!

JC: Then prove it, dammit!

Justin: I... I do!

*Joey brings chinese noodles and takes the empty plates*

JC: Yeah, right! Kissing that bitch!

Justin: I didn't want to... I pushed her away, I promise! *Takes out his phone and send an SMS* Just wait two minutes...

JC: Could you leave your damn phone? We're talking here!

Justin: No wait, Babe... I just organize something... you won't regret it!

JC: *Waits patiently for Justin to finish* Justin, leave the phone already!

Justin: *Puts the phone away* I'm done! *Kneels in front of JC*

JC: *Looks at Justin with surprise* Justin, w... what are you doing?

Justin: *Fireworks start* JC, I... I have to tell you something important...

JC: *Looks at the fireworks and looks back at Justin* Go ahead...

Justin: JC, I know I can be a real asshole and I deserve it to be left by you, but without you I am nothing... I... wait a second *puts out the list*

JC: *Watches Justin read the list and shakes his head in disbelieve about Justin having a list with his speech* Justin, I... I'm not hearing this...

Justin: I'm... I'm sorry about the list, but... I don't want to miss a thing!

JC: Justin... I'm being serious... I'm not hearing this.

Justin: *Throws list away* Ok... JC, I love you and you know what? All this happened because we have to hide. I don't want to hide it anymore... I want to show the world that we are an item. You and me. I want to go out with you and I want to tell everyone what kind of amazing guy I have by my side. I love you so much and I want the world to know. I want to go on a film with you. I want to go in a restaurant feeding you with my food and touching your face like couples do. I want this and I want to share the love we have.

JC: Justin, please stand up...

Justin: No, I'm not ready yet. Let me finish. I am so sorry that I just wanted sex with you the last days and I don't know why I didn't tell you. I mean you are awesome in bedroom, but that's not the thing.

JC: *Shakes head* Justin...

Justin: I just don't deserve your love... it was hard to realize, but I just don't. You give so much to me and what do I do? I wait six weeks until I can decide between you and Brit and the craziest thing about it is that I always knew that it was you... I am such an asshole! I really don't know how long you could stay with me... And here and now I promise you, I will NEVER, really NEVER EVER talk to Britney again except for public things. I will never kiss her and never let her kiss me. She will never meet me privately again, because that's what made us apart and I don't want to be away from you. I can't be without you!

JC: Justin... stop, please...

Justin: No, wait! I always said I am the most amazing guy on this planet. I am so awesome and nobody is better than me. I was wrong! Because without you I am just not complete. Just together we are the most amazing thing this planet has ever seen, but alone? Alone I am just a little boy from Memphis Tennessee with a little bit talent, but nothing special. I really need your love Baby... *Fireworks got it's high point* Please, forgive me.

JC: Justin... don't continue...

Justin: But JC, I can't live without you...

JC: Justin...

Justin: JC... *Takes JC's hands* Please... *gets tears in his eyes*

JC: *Grabs Justin's face, brings him up and kisses him*

Justin: *Kisses JC and presses his body close to him* *Looks deep into JC's eyes and starts singing* And I will take you in my arms, and hold you right where you belong.

JC: *Looks into Justin's eyes, but remembers what Lance told him and looks away* Um... Justin... I think I still need some time to think about it... *Takes a step back from Justin*

Justin: But Baby... Don't leave me! Please, don't leave me *Gets tears in his eyes*

JC: I'm so sorry, J...

Justin: *Starts singing with tears* You can call me Selfish...

JC: Justin, don't...

Justin: But All I want is your love...

JC: Justin, please, don't sing that song...

Justin: You can call me hopeless...

JC: *Takes some steps back and leaves the park running*

Justin: But the truth remains you're gone...

Chapter 5 by shadowofflame

Justin: (Opens the bedroom door and finds Britney half-naked on his bed) What the... Britney?!

Britney: Hey, Baby (Strokes over her naked leg with a sexy facial expression)

Justin: What... what are you doing here? And why are you... naked?

Britney: (Stands up and takes a step forward) Do you want to tell me that you don't like what you see? (Strokes over her belly)

Justin: Um... I... I do like it, but...

Britney: (Takes another step forward) You don't want to touch this body?

Justin: Hell yeah... (Takes a step forward to her)

Britney: (Takes Justin's hand and lead them to her belly) That feels good, right?

Justin: Yeah... (Strokes her belly softly)

Britney: You missed this, didn't you? (Pushes Justin towards the bed)

Justin: (Sits on the bed and looks at Britney with surprise) Brit...

Britney: (Lies next to Justin) We dno't do anything wrong here, do we? We just talk, like friends do that. So you wanna lie next to me?

Justin: Brit, I think you should go home... (Stands up and takes some steps back from the bed)

Britney: But Justin... It's so comfortable here... let's stay and talk... and maybe a bit more...

Justin: No, Brit... I don't want anything more to happen... this is wrong...

Britney: Ok... just talking. Come take a seat. Maybe you can warm me, becuase it's pretty cold in here.

Justin: Then put your clothes on, 'cause I'm not gonna warm you, Brit... you should go home now...

Britney: I... come on, Justin. You can't do that.

Justin: Brit, I know you, and this is not right... I'm with Jayce.

Britney: (Starts crying) But I'm still in love with you. This is not fair!

Justin: I don't care if it's fair, Britney! I'm not in love with you anymore! I love JC. (Watches Britney cry)

Britney: (Cries even harder) You don't know how it is to be the one with the broken heart. I have to watch you both being happy and I am all alone.

Justin: (Watches her cry and approaches to the bed) Don't cry, Brit... (Wraps an arm around her shoulders) I don't like seeing you cry, and you know it...

Britney: How can I stop crying when my life is a mess? (Cries very hard) And the best thing is that I have no one to talk!

Justin: Yes, you do, you have me! I'm here for you anytime you need me!

Britney: No, you want to toss me out. You just have time for JC but not for me!

Justin: Come on Brit, don't be like that... you can talk to me anytime you want, and you always could. You know that.

Britney: When? The last time I tried JC pushed me out and told me that I shouldn't come ever again... I am alone and I am desperate (sobbs hard)

Justin: Brit, you know how JC gets when it comes to someone he loves... but he's not here now, so you can talk to me.

Britney: And that's ok for you? (Looks with wet big eyes at Justin)

Justin: Sure! I'm your friend, right?

Britney: I think so... It's just... I have so much to do and I have to play like nothing happened between us. Everytime someone asks me how we are doing, I break inside and I want to cry but I can't... you don't know this feeling, Justin. You don't know how it feels being broken.

Justin: I'm so sorry, Brit... (Looks at her with sad eyes) You're right, I don't know what it is to feel like that...

Britney: (Smiles sadly) And I can't get over you, because you are everywhere around.

Justin: (Looks at Britney, feeling guilty, and stays silent for a moment)

Britney: (Kisses Justin inmadiately)

Justin: (Takes a minute to realize what's happening while looking at her with surprise. Pushes her away quickly) What the hell are you doing?

Britney: I... I'm sorry...

Justin: (Stands up) Brit, please... put your clothes on and... go home...

Britney: Ok... (Stands up and goes towards the door) I thought you missed me too... I thought you had feelings for me.

Justin: Brit, you know that I don't feel the same about you now...

Britney: (Turns around and presses Justin against the wall) That was the reason you looked at me with lust when you entered the room?

Justin: (Stays silent looking for an answer) I, um...

Britney: I know you want it... you want me the same as I want you.

Justin: (Tries to push her away) Britney, don't do this...

Britney: (Whispers into Justin's ear) Oh we both know you like this. We both know that you want to fuck me in this moment.

Justin: Britney, stop...

Britney: Oh you want to push your thing deep into me...

Justin: Brit, please... (Tries to push her away again but Britney doesn't go away)

Britney: (Takes Justin's hand) So you really don't want to feel my boobs? (Lets Justin touch them)

Justin: This is just... wrong...

Britney: Oh Justin... let it be. (Pushes Justin's hand down to her belly)

Justin: Britney, please don't... (tries to get his hand off her belly)

Britney: (Puts out her panties and throws them away) Don't fight against it.

Justin: (Mumbling) Holy shit... Brit, don't!

Britney: (Puts off her bra) Come on Justin... tell me you don't like what you see.

Justin: I... I, um...

Britney: (Rubs her body against Justin's) Yeah, you like it.

Justin: Britney, please stop!

Britney: (Kisses Justin's neck) Why?

Justin: 'Cause I don't want to do this! I just want you to go home!!

Britney: (Puts a hand into Justin's pants and starts rubbing) No, you want me to stay.

Justin: (Moans softly) Britney, stop! (Tries to push her away again)

Britney: (Goes down and kisses over Justin's pants)

Justin: Brit... (watches her unzip his pants slowly)

Britney: (Pushes down his pants and rubs Justin's cock a bit)

Justin: (Starts moaning a bit louder)

Britney: (Licks over Justin's member and takes it completely into her mouth)

Justin: (Tilts his head back) Fuck... (Grabs Britney's hair carefully)

Britney: (Lets off of Justin's cock and comes up) Yeah, you like that.

Justin: (Looks at Britney with a frown) W... why did you stop?

Britney: I want to feel you inside of me (takes his hand and pushes his fingers deep into her)

Justin: (Puts his hand away and pushes her back) You can go home now!

Britney: You know what, Timberlake?! You will regret that you left me! You will regret that you pushed me away! I will find a way to destroy your relationship with JC and then you are all alone! Then you have nobody! You will see! (Takes her clothes and goes out)

Justin wakes up bathes ins weat. He jumped out of the bed, before he realized this was just a dream. A horrible dream. It was the night that changed everything. He remembered what Britney said. 'You will regret it' and 'I will find a way to destroy your relationship'.

Damn, that was all a plan of her. She left her panties to get them apart... he had to tell JC! Maybe then he would take Justin back! Justin took the clock in his hands to look for the time.

It was 2 am. Too late to call Chris or JC. He took a few breaths to calm himself down and lied again into the bed. He wanted to try to get some sleep before he starts another try to get JC back.

'I will find a way to destroy your relationship'.

Chapter 6 by littleMissChasez

When Justin woke up this morning, he knew he wouldn't survive any day without JC anymore... he got real desperate and decided to talk with Chris about the failed apology.

Justin: Oh, Chris... I don't know what to do...

Chris: What happened at the park, man? Did it go well?

Justin: I... I apologized as I planned... I don't know what went wrong...

Chris: He didn't forgive you?? Dude, but that apology seemed to be really beautiful and sweet and all that shit! What went wrong??

Justin: I don't know. I told him during the fireworks everything I wanted to tell him. He pushed me up and kissed me. We were hugging and I sang 'This I Promise You'.

Chris: And then? What happened then?

Justin: He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes and from this to the other moment he changed his mind and said he needed time. I don't know what he was thinking of. I sang Selfish for him, but he just ran away and left me behing.

Chris: Really?! Wow... I was sure he was going to forgive you... I think it's because he remembered what Lance told him...

Justin: Wait... he talked to Lance?

Chris: Yeah, he went to Lance's place not too long ago. He talked to him to ask him for advice, I guess... I don't know what Lance told him, I just know that whatever it was made him realize about everything, as he said, and that made him break up with you...

Justin: That motherfucking son of a bitch! I will find him and... I have to go, Chris. Thanks for telling me.

Chris: No! Justin, wait!! Don't hurt Lance, man!!

Justin: Why not? He ruined my relationship with JC and now I will ruin his life! Don't follow me and if you are my friend you let me do this.

Chris: No, we don't know if Lance told him to break up with you! I just know that JC realized about what was happening between you and him because of what Lance told him, but we don't know what that was!

Justin: I will ask him! Now. See ya later *leaves house*

Justin jumped into his car and wanted to drive to Lance's place. On his way, he saw a gun shop. 'I could scar the ass out of that motherfucker' Justin thought and bought a gun, which was easy to use. He put it into his jacket pocket and moved on to Lance's place. There, he rang on Lance's doorbell.

Lance: *Opens door* Justin?

Justin: *Pushes Lance into his own house* What did you think you were doing, motherfucker?

Lance: What? What do you mean?

Justin: You little asshole told JC to leave me? What is wrong with you?!

Lance: I did tell him to leave you, but I didn't force him to do it! I just told him it was the best for you to give him some time to think about it!!

Justin: Why?! Why have you done it?!

Lance: 'Cause I don't like seeing him like this!! All because of you, fuckhead!! You always do things that make him heartbroken, you asshole!!

Justin: What did you say? Do you really call me a fuckhead?

Lance: Yeah, I did!

Justin: *Punches into Lance's face* I want to know if you still are man enough to call me a fuckhead!

Lance: Justin, are you really going to start a fight with me? You should be apologizing to JC and not feeling like you're the most fucking brave and cool man in this planet!!

Justin: *Kicks Lance, who's lying on the floor* Don't tell me what to do, motherfucker! You are the last one who is in the position to tell me what to do!

Lance: *Tries to get up, getting the blood on his bottom lip off* Justin, if you don't stop I'll call the police!!

Justin: You try to threaten me? *Kicks him in his belly* You asshole try to threaten me?!

Lance: Justin, I swear, I'm calling the police! *Tries to get up again*

Justin: *Takes Lance by his collar and punches his face again* Oh you want to?! Try to! You little motherfucker will shut the fuck up now because I am talking now! How did you get the idea to tell JC he should break up?

Lance: *Not facing Justin completely* I just suggested that he should break up with you just to have some time to think about all that happened, and then, he could come back to you if he wanted to...

Justin: *Throws Lance against the wall* And who the fuck told you to interfere in things that aren't your business?

Lance: He did!! He came to me to ask me for advice, and I did!!

Justin: *Kicks Lance again* And I didn't! Now I guess that wasn't your best decision!

Lance: Justin, please, stop!

Justin: Oh no! I will make you feel the same pain as I felt after JC ran away from me... Do you know what kind of feeling this was?

Lance: I was sure he would forgive you! I didn't know he would run away from you, I swear!

Justin: You didn't answer my question, asshole!

Lance: No... I don't know what kind of feeling is that...

Justin: It felt like this *Punches into Lance's ribbs*

Lance: *Coughing from Justin's punch* Stop, please!

Justin: Stop? I even didn't start! This was the feeling when he said he even doesn't want to listen *slapps Lance's face*

Lance: Justin... Please...

Justin: This was the feeling when he said he wants to leave *punches Lance's right eye*

Lance: Jus...

Justin: And this was the feeling when I had to convince him to eat a motherfucking salad with me! *Kicks Lance's leg* And you know what? Seeing you on the ground pleeding for forgiveness doesn't even satisfy me... I want you to suffer the same pain as I did!

Lance: Justin, don't... please... I beg you...

Justin: You beg me? I don't care what you say! You know what? You will call JC now and tell him to forgive me and if you motherfucker say a wrong word *brings out the gun* you will regret it in many fucking ways!

Lance: *Looks at Justin with fear* Justin, he... do you want him to be with you but still feel heartbroken? Please, just give him some more time... *Brings his hands up and keeps looking at Justin's eyes with fear* I'm sure he'll forgive you soon...

Justin: DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU? *Loads the gun* CALL HIM, MOTHERFUCKER! And if you say just ONE wrong word, it was the last word you ever said in your life! Now call him!

Lance: *Grabs the phone and dials JC's phone numbre, waiting for him to pick it up while looking at Justin*

Justin: Now listen, motherfucker. You will say exactly those things I want you to say and if you say anything else I will shoot!

JC: *Through the other line* Hello?

Justin: *whispers into Lance ear* Hey Jace, how are you doing. It's me, Lance. 

Lance: Hey Jace, how are you do... *gets a push from Justin* doing? It's me, Lance.

JC: Um, I'm doing good, Lance.

Justin: Jace, I need you to tell something real important. Can you come over?

Lance: Jace... I need you to tell something real important *sobbs* Can you come over?

JC: Lance, are... are you ok? Are you crying?

Justin: Everything's fine. Just come over as fast as you can.

Lance: *Sniveling* Everything's fine. Just come over as fast as you can.

JC: Ok, ok, um... I'll be there in fifteen...

Justin: And give me a call when you arrived. Don't ring the door bell!

Lance: And give me a call when you arrived. Don't ring... ring the doorbell *sobbs*

JC: Um... why?

Justin: Just do so!

Lance: Just do so...

JC: Ok... I'll call you when I get there.

Justin: *Hangs out the phone*

Lance: *Gets his hands up* What are you going to do to JC?

Justin: Who allowed you to ask questions, asshole?

Lance: *Stays silent, still with his hands up* Justin... you're not like this...

Justin: *Grabbs some handcuffs* Put them on...

Lance: *Grabbs the handcuffs and puts them on* Why are you doing this?

Justin: You are not in the postion to ask questions! Now move your ass to the door... SLOWLY!

Lance: *Turns around and goes to the front door, followed by Justin*

Justin: If you try to run away you are dead, if you try to call the police you are dead, if you try to warn JC, JC will be dead. Did you understand this?

Lance: You don't want to kill JC...

Justin: If you do a wrong move I will kill him! Did you understand?!

Lance: Yes... I understood it...

Justin: Good... *Waits for JC's call impatiently*

*The phone starts ringing*

Justin: Listen, Lance. You will open the front door slowly and you will scream that JC should stay away from the door. Did you understand?

Lance: Yes... I open the door slowly and scream that he should stay away from the door...

Justin: Then do! I will stand in the kitchen door... JC won't see me, but I see you and I can shoot anytime I want! Now open the door! *Hides in the doorframe of the kitchen*

Lance: *Opens the door slowly, revealing an impatient JC on the other side* JC, stay away from the door!

JC: What? Why?

Justin: Tell him that your home is a mess and you don't want him to see it.

Lance: My house is a mess and I don't want you to see it...

JC: What happened to you?!

Justin: I fell down the stairs. It's not important. I need to tell you something.

Lance: I fell down the stairs... It's not important... I... need to tell you something.

JC: What is it?

Justin: Last days I told you to break up with Justin. That was a mistake.

Lance: Last days... I told you to break up with Justin... that was a mistake...

JC: What? Why are you telling me this now?

Justin: Justin is a great guy. You should go back to him.

Lance: Justin... *takes a deep breath* is a great guy... you should go back to him...

JC: Lance... are... are you sure you're okay?

Justin: I think you are meant for each other. Go home and tell him.

Lance: I think you are meant for each other... go home... and tell him...

JC: But Lance, I... I still need to collect my thoughts! I'm not ready to go back to him!

Justin: Deep in your soul you know you cna't live without him. Don't make it hard for both of you.

Lance: Deep in your soul you know you can't live without him... don't make it hard for both of you...

JC: I know, and you're right... but what if he's mad at me about running away at the park?

Justin: I'm sure he'll forgive you. He is a wonderful guy and all he wants is you back in his life.

Lance: I'm sure he'll forgive you... he is... a wonderful guy and all he wants is you back in his life...

JC: You sure?

Justin: Do you want an invitation? Just do it.

Lance: Do you want an invitation? Just... do it.

JC: Lance... tell me what's wrong.

Justin: Don't come over here. Everything's fine.

Lance: Don't come over here... everything's fine... *gets tears in his eyes*

JC: *Takes a step forward* Lance, what's going on?

Justin: *Goes to the door, grabbs Lance by his hair and holds the gun at his head* Don't come over here!

JC: *Looks at Justin with shock* Justin, what... what are you doing?!

Justin: Stay away or I shoot!

JC: *Steps back and keeps looking at Justin* Justin, please... put the gun down...

Justin: Don't call the police!

JC: I won't... I won't... but put the gun down... please...

Justin: No, I won't take this gun down until you come back to me!

JC: Justin, I promise we'll talk about this, but put the gun down... please, J...

Justin: No, I... *hears police sirens* I told you not to call the police!

JC: When Lance called me, he was crying... and I heard you through the phone... Justin, you don't want to do this...

Justin: I can't live without you!

JC: There are other ways to resolve that than pointing Lance with a gun and beat him up!

*Police arrives. One officer comes to JC while three others come and hold a gun in Justin's direction*

Officer: Hello, my name is Officer Smith. Do you know this man?

JC: Yes, Officer. He's... he's a good friend.

Officer: What's his name and what does he want?

JC: His name is Justin Timberlake. He was my boyfriend, but we broke up and... he wanted me to come back to him, and used Lance, another friend, to get to me.

Officer: Ok... *shouts into a megaphone* Mr. Timberlake. We know you want your exboyfriend to come back to you. Let your victim go and we talk about it!

Justin: No! You will just shoot me down!

Officer: Mr. Timberlake, think about it! If you take any longer your time in jail will even take longer!

JC: You're not gonna shoot him, right?

Officer: *Looks at JC* When we have no other choice...

JC: *Looking at the officer* May I? *Asking to speak on the megaphone*

Officer: Sure. *Gives JC the megaphone*

JC: Thanks... *Takes the megaphone and shouts into it* Justin please, let Lance go. We'll talk about it and we'll get to a deal.

Justin: No, I will let him go when you come back!

Officer: *Puts hand on JC's shoulder* Tell him you come back... that's maybe the only possibility to save both guys.

JC: *Takes a deep breath and shouts into the megaphone again* Justin... You win. I'll come back.

Justin: Really? *Gets tears in his eyes*

Officer: Take some steps forward. We promise you won't get hurt. Tell him he should come over to you.

JC: Okay... *Gives megaphone to the officer and takes some steps forward* Yes Justin, really. Now... why don't you come here with me?

Justin: *Lets Lance fall and takes some steps out of the house*

Officer: Tell him you want to hug him, but you feel more comfortable when he puts down his weapon.

JC: Baby, I wanna hug you. But first, you have to put your gun down, alright? I won't feel comfortable otherwise.

Justin: Ok *puts gun down and goes towards JC*

The police overpower Justin and push him on the ground. They put some handcuffs on Justin's hands and push him towards the police car.

Justin: *Looks with tears in his eyes* Why have you done this?

JC: Justin, it's for your own good...

Ambulance arrives and runs to Lance to care for him. The police drives with Justin in the back of their car away and Justin looks crying at JC.

JC: *Gets tears in his eyes while he runs to Lance to go with him in the ambulance*

Lance: *With weak voice* Thank you JC, for helping me.

JC: No problem, man. *Crying* It's gonna be ok.

Chapter 7 by shadowofflame
Lance was taken to the hospital by the ambulance. There he was lying at the intensive care unit. JC stood outside, waiting impatiently for the doctor. After two hours they let JC visit Lance. When he came in he saw his demolished friend lying in bed, littered with bruises and bandages.

JC: Hey Lance... *approaches the bed where Lance is lying*

Lance: *With weak voice* JC. I'm glad to see you.

JC: Me too, man. *Sits on a chair near the bed* I, um... I'm sorry, Lance.

Lance: Why are you sorry? You have no fault.

JC: Yes, I do. This is all my fault. If I had believed him when he explained what happened, you wouldn't be like this, and Justin wouldn't be arrested.

Lance: Josh. Don't exhaust yourself. You acted the right way.

JC: You sure? I feel really guilty about this...

Lance: Josh, do you really want to argue with some who got beaten up a few hours ago?

JC: Well, having in mind that you got beaten up because of me...

Lance: JOSH! The doctor says I'm not allowed to be upset, so would you please stop and ask me instead of pitying yourself how I a doing? Thank you.

JC: Sorry... how are you doing?

Lance: Fine, I guess. The doctor said I was lucky... Justin stroke the "wrong" places, so my injuries are just from the outside. Nothing life-threating. Later the psychist will come and talk with me about this. The doctor said, I should visit a psychist between 2 months or 2 years, depending on how good I can handle with the things that happened today.

JC: And how are you handling with it by far?

Lance: Actually... I supress all the memories about it. I don't want to flashback it again and again... you don't know how it is to beg for your life... anyways, maybe you should also visit a psychisy, Josh.

JC: I don't know, Lance... I don't think that would make me any good... I mean, having to talk about this over and over again is just... it isn't what I need the most right now.

Lance: JC, you have to get over it and believe me... you can't handle this alone... the psychist can help you and actually you need some help, because you have to testify against Justin... you know that, right?

JC: Yeah, I know... I don't know if I can testify against him, Lance... I know I have to, but...  I mean, I don't want to see him behind bars... I can't live without him.

Lance: But you can live with the fact that he has beaten up your best friend?

JC: Of course not! It's really hard for me, ok?

Lance: JC, you have to decide...  who is more important to you? Me or Justin?

JC: Lance, don't be like that... you know I can't answer that.

Lance: Oh good. Thanks, man. I thought you would be there for me.

JC: And I am! But I just can't answer that! I love Justin more than my own life, but you're my best friend and I would do anything for you!

Lance: Not anything. Listen, if you want to help Justin out of his fair sentence then we are no friends anymore. Think about it.

JC: *Stays silent for a moment, looking intently at Lance. Sighs* Ok, I'll do it... I'll testify against him.

Lance: Thank you. You know you have to do it and even if you don't... there are many witnesses who would testify... it's just easier and it's faster when you do it. I'm sure the judge would give you time so you don't feel under pressure.

JC: Ok... do you want me to call Chris and Joey to tell them what happened so that they can come?

Lance: Maybe later. Actually I just want to talk to you right now.

JC: Ok... *Stays silent, looking down*

Lance: *Stays a few minutes silent* Will you forgive Justin and come back to him?

JC: I don't know... after what he did with Britney... and you... I don't feel like forgiving him yet...

Lance: You are really still thinking about it? I thought after this the answer was a clear 'No'.

JC: I know, Lance! But could you take just a minute to understand me? I understand you, but now you have to understand me! He's the love of my life and I just can't say a clear 'No' when you ask me that, after everything I lived with him. It's impossible for me not to think about it!

Lance: So what if he beats you up... would you still think of forgiving him?

JC: *Stays silent, trying to evade the question*

Lance: Seriously? JC, please tell me you are kidding me...

JC: I really don't know, ok?! 

Lance: JOSH! Seriously, when Justin doesn't get his sentence he won't change and I'm sure you will be the next he's going to beat up. You have to make him realise that this was fucking wrong! You have to dissociate and at the end you shouldn't even talk a word with him! He has to realise what he did wrong, otherwise he won't stop!

JC: I don't think Justin would ever beat me...
Lance: Are you really so naive?

JC: Can we just stop talking about this?! Please!

Lance: No! You can't run away from the truth...

JC: Would you do what you're telling me to do if you were me?! Just put yourself in my situation!

Lance: Ok, I stop talking about this, IF you promise me to go to a psychist, before the proceeding starts.

JC: Ok, I'll go to the damn psychist!

Lance: Thank you, Josh. It's the best this way... believe me.

JC: So... what did the doctor tell you? Will you be out soon?

Lance: He said I should stay a few nights so they can check if my wounds are really just from the outside, but if everything's fine, I'm out in 4 to 7 days. Depending on how good my wound heal.

JC: I'll be here everyday. Hey, I know you said you wanted to talk with me only, but I really feel like calling Joey and Chris and let them know what happened.

Lance: Ok... hey, if you are calling them, could you also call my family? I want them to know too. And my boyfriend, please. I would love to do it myself, but I'm not allowed to leave my bed and I'm not allowed to use my phone in hospital. I should get a phone card to make my calls on my own... and thanks, man. I appreciate that you care for me... would you do me a favor next to calling my friend and family?

JC: Yeah sure, what is it?

Lance: Would you please wait with visiting Justin? I know it's hard and I shouldn't intervene, but I'm worried about you... I don't know if you could handle this already. Please, wait a few days...

JC: I wasn't really planning on visiting him yet...

Lance: Ok... thank you. That was everything. Maybe I should get some sleep... Josh, if you want to talk you know you can come anytime you want, don't you?

JC: Yeah, I know... thanks, Lance. I really appreciate it. I'll go out so you can get some sleep. *Stands up from the chair and walks towards the door.*

JC got out of Lance's room and walked out of the hospital, dialing Chris's phone number and waiting for him to answer.

Chris: *Picks up the phone* What up, dork?

JC: Hey Chris... I need you to do me a favor.

Chris: What's it about?

JC: I need you to come to the hospital...

Chris: Hospital? Why? Oh my god JC, what happened to you? Did that creepy guy who talked to us last week come over to your place? I told you to be more careful!

JC: No! Chris, calm down! It's not about me, I'm fine! It's about Lance...

Chris: What happened to... oh no... no... please, don't tell me... no!

JC: W... what? Chris, would you calm down?

Chris: Please, don't tell me Justin had something to do with it...

JC: How do you know?

Chris: Fuck! *Talks to himself* Fuck you, man. How could you do this? Damn... I should've detain you... Damn!

JC: Chris, would you mind telling me how the hell do you know that Justin has something to do with this??

Chris: Ehmm... I guess that wouldn't be a good decision... is the answer: 'I had such a feeling' enough?

JC: No, it isn't! How do you know, Chris??

Chris: Ok... please, don't be mad, Josh... Ehmm... Today in the morning Justin came to my place to talk...

JC: Uh-huh...

Chris: And... he was crying some things out, especially 'cause you didn't forgive him... I asked him what happened and he just said that you changed your mind in one to the other moment...

JC: Ok... what did you tell him then? Wait... don't tell me that you told him that Lance said I should break up with him... please, don't tell me that, Chris...

Chris: Ehmm... maybe I didn't think about his reaction, when I told him?

JC: CHRISTOPHER!! Lance is in the hospital because of Justin, and you could've stopped him!!

Chris: I... man, I didn't know Justin would go so far! Where should I know this?

JC: *Takes deep breaths, trying to calm himself* Ok... let's do this: we don't tell Lance that Justin did this because you told him what you wasn't supposed to tell him... and you come here right now so I can kick your fucking ass!!

Chris: Calm down, C! Is it my fault that Justin was out of control?! If I would tell you that Joey told Justin to break up with you, you wouldn't beat up Joey, would you? And you act like Justin tried to kill Lance...

JC: I act like Justin tried to kill Lance... BECAUSE HE DID!! He tried to kill him!! He had a gun pointing to Lance's head!!

Chris: WHAT?!!!

JC: YEAH!!

Chris: Please, tell me you are kidding?!

JC: You think I'm fucking kidding, Chris? You think I am?!

Chris: No... fuck... I even didn't know that Justin had a gun!

JC: Me neither... I guess he bought it when he was driving to Lance's place... could you just come here now??

Chris: Sure, man... damn it... *Starts crying* I really didn't want this... you have to believe me.

JC: It's ok, Chris... it's ok, I believe you... *Hears Chris crying over the phone* Don't cry, man... 

Chris: Fuck... I'm coming over... see ya in 10 minutes. And I didn't cry... I had something in my eye.

JC: Yeah, sure... See ya in 10 *Hangs out the phone*

JC also called Joey, Lance's boyfriend and his family. All reacted the same. They were shocked, started crying and asked how Lance is doing. His family also wished Justin on road to hell. Everyone was very emotional and exhausted. While JC was still in the call with Lance's boyfriend, Chris arrived and went over to his bandmate.

Chris: *Waits for JC to hang up the phone*

JC: Ok, bye... *Hangs up the phone* Hey Chris.

Chris: Hey man... how is he doing?

JC: He's doing good by far... he's asleep right now, so you'll have to wait to see him. Take a seat, man.

Chris: *Takes a seat but waggles with his leg* 

JC: Calm down, Chris...

Chris: How could I? It's my fault that Lance is lying there, man!

JC: It's not your fault! You didn't know how Justin would react!

Chris: Yeah, but I was with him. He was loud and angry and I already had a bad feeling... Damn, why did I let him go?! Where is Justin now?

JC: Um... well, about that... He got arrested... I called the cops when he was pointing Lance with the gun...

Chris: Was thinking of something like this... and how is he doing? Do you know that? 

JC: No, I don't know... I have no idea...

Chris: Shall I visit Justin? I'm sure it's hard for you to see him right now...

JC: I'd prefer to let him be a couple of days... you know, without receiving visits from any of us...

Chris: We have to wait a couple of days anyways... until the police didn't ask any of us about the situation, nobody is allowed to talk to him... this will take a couple of days, I guess.

JC: I know... hey um... about you saying this is your fault... it's not. It's MY fault.

Chris: Your fault? Why?

JC: 'Cause nothing of this would have happen if I would have believe him when he explained what happened between him and Britney...

Chris: Come on, Josh... you acted the right way, man...

JC: Yeah, sure... why does everyone tell me that, but I can't get to feel like I really acted the right way?

Chris: Where do you know that he didn't sleep with Brit? You can't say it to 100% and actually where should you know that he'll overreact this way?

JC: You know? Somewhere deep inside of me, I know that Justin did something more with Britney than what he told me...

Chris: Yeah... ehmm... you know that I can't lie, don't you?

JC: *Looks suspiciously at Chris* Yeah... Do you know something about it, Chris?

Chris: Ehmm... not much, but you know... Justin was at my place right after this thing with Brit happened...

JC: Yeah, I know... he told me he went straight to your place... but Britney just kissed him... and he pushed her away... right?

Chris: Ehmm... yeah... ehmm... no. It's a little bit more complicated...

JC: Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick... what happened between Justin and Britney?



Chris: Ehmm... ok. He told me that after the kiss, he wanted to toss her out, but she pressed him against the wall. He told her to go, but she just put off her bra and her panties and took his hands and moved them to her breasts. He massaged them and after a while, Justin couldn't ressist and stopped fighting against it. He let Britney... suck his cock... and after she put his hand between her legs and said she wanted him to fuck her, he tossed her out of his room...

JC: *Takes a moment to assimilate the information* What?

Chris. That's what he told me.

JC: Britney... sucked him?!

Chris: Yes...

JC: I swear I'm gonna kill that bitch.

Chris: JC, calm down...

JC: Calm down? CALM DOWN?! That fucking bitch kissed my boyfriend and sucked his cock, and you want me to calm down?!!!

Chris: I... what do you want to do now?

JC: KILL HER!!

Chris: JC...

JC: Chris, I swear... that if I see that bitch again, I'll kill her!

Chris: And get arrested too?

JC: Chris, um... could you stay here? I'm going home to grab some things to hang out here...

Chris: Sure... just go, C.

JC: Thanks. *Goes out of the hospital, getting into his car and driving to Britney's place. Rings the doorbell*

Britney: *Opens the door* Oh hey... JC...

JC: Hi Brit... can I come in? I need to talk to you.

Britney: What is it about?

JC: I wanted to ask you something...

Britney: Sure, come in... *Lets JC enter her house* Do you want something to drink?

JC: Um... no, thank you.

Britney: Ok, take a seat.

JC: *Takes a seat on the couch, next to Britney*

Britney: So, what do you want to talk about?

JC: I think you know it very well...

Britney: Actually, no.

JC: Yeah, you do... it's about Justin. You know, about what happened a few days ago between you and him...

Britney: Oh you mean the night, where he invited me?

JC: Where he... invited you?

Britney: Yeah, a few days ago he called me saying 'Hey Brit, I broke up with JC and need some consolation, can you come over?' And by the way, I am very sorry for you. Did you get over it?

JC: I'm still trying to get over it, I guess... so he invited you, and you went to see him, right?

Britney: Yeah I went over. When I arrived ge wasn't there, so I sat down on the bed.

JC: And what did you do then...?

Britney: I waited for Justin. When he came in, he sat next to me and cried... I tried to make him feel comfortable and cuddled a bit... then he kissed me.

JC: He... he kissed you?

Britney: Yes... he kissed me. I was surprised and stood up. I told him not to precipitate anything, 'cause he was just a few hours single again, but he pushed me against the wall... he ripped down my clothes and touched my boobs, asking me if this feels good... and aftter, he started licking with his tongue between my legs, I couldn't stand it anymore and... I let him do it.

JC: I see... and then?

Britney: He pushed me back on the bed. He licked my nippels and touched my vagine, pushing his fingers deep into me. I was moaning and tries to tell him that it's not fair for you, but he continued... I'm so sorry JC, I'm a bad friend... I wished I was stronger than this, but I wasn't. At least, he fucked me. It was really hard and he seems to be really horny. He told me that you couldn't satisfy him and that he need a real girl, not just a guy acting like one... after three orsgasms of mine, he finished, but instead of cuddling, he said I should take my clothes and shouldn't call him... *gets tears in her eyes* I felt so used, but I guess it's my fault...

JC: *Gets tears in his eyes, but tries not to let them fall* Brit, um... thanks for telling me this...

Brit: I, um... I'm sorry, JC. I know you don't want to see me anymore, but when you need someone to tlak, I'm here...

JC: Thanks, Brit... I should go now...

Brit: Ok... bye, C.

JC: Bye... 

Chapter 8 by littleMissChasez

A few days, after Justin beaten up Lance, Officer Smith started to question all guys separately.

Officer Smith: Where were you on May 21st at 7am?

Justin: I was driving to Chris’s place

JC: I was home.

Chris: I was at home.

Lance: I was at home, still sleeping

Officer Smith: What have you done there?

Justin: I talked to Chris about what happened between me and JC after I tried to apologize to him...    

Officer Smith: What did Mr. Kirkpatrick tell you?

Justin: He told me that one of the reasons why JC ran away from me when I apologized could be that Lance told him to break up with me...

Officer Smith: What did you tell Mr. Timberlake?

Chris: I told him that probably JC didn't forgive him because of what Lance told him. I talked to JC before Justin tried to apologize to him, and he told me that Lance said he should break up with him...

Officer: What had Mr. Timberlake done then?

Chris: He got very angry, cursing and yelling... He told me he was going to Lance's place. I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen to me...

Officer Smith: Is it true that you bought a gun at Will’s Wildlife Paradise?

Justin: (Takes a deep breath) Yes, it’s true.

Officer Smith: Why did you buy it?

Justin: I bought it... 'cause I wanted to make Lance feel the same pain I felt about JC breaking up with me, and I wanted to give him a lesson...

Officer Smith: Did you want to kill Mr. Bass?

Justin: No. I just wanted to scare him. That's all.

Officer Smith: What happened next?

Justin: I bought the gun and drove straight to Lance's place... once there, I started to yell at him and he started to yell at me as well... then I started to beat him because I was in such a rage with him... I told him to call JC and tell him to come back to me, 'cause it was Lance's fault that he broke up with me... I put some handcuffs around his wrists and he called him... he made JC come to the house, but I wouldn't let him come closer... when he approached the door, I pointed the gun to Lance's head, telling JC to not call the police, but...

Officer Smith: When did Mr. Timberlake rang your doorbell?

Lance: Around 7:30, maybe 7:45...

Officer Smith: What did Mr. Timberlake want from you when you opened the door?

Lance: When I opened the door, the first thing Justin did was push me into the house again, and started to ask me what I told JC

Officer Smith: What happened next?

Lance: Then, I told him what I said to JC, that he should take some time to think about all this and leave Justin for a while. Then, he started to punch me and kick me... He started to make me feel how he felt when JC ran away from him and when he refused to listen to his apologize... He grabbed me by my shirt and told me to call JC to tell him to forgive Justin... When I did and we were waiting for JC, He handcuffed my wrists, and told me to say exactly what he told me to say. JC arrived, and Justin told me to make JC not to come closer to the door... I did so, and JC started asking me what happened to me, and I had to lie to him...

Officer Smith: Did you try to stop him?

Lance: Of course! I was begging for him to stop!

Officer Smith: Did you provocate him?

Lance: Well, he started to insult me, so I started to insult him as well...  But when he started beating me, I tried to stop him... but he continued, harder each time...

Officer Smith: Why did you use the gun?

Justin: Just to make JC listen to me, and to scare Lance.

Officer Smith: Did you want to shoot?

Justin: Of Course not!

Officer Smith: What have you thought would happen when you hold a gun in a person’s direction?

Justin: (Sighs) I wasn't thinking about shooting, ok? I can't deny that the gun was loaded, but it was just to scare him, as I said

Officer Smith: Why did you let Mr. Bass call Mr. Chasez?

Justin: To tell him to come back to me.

Officer Smith: What happened when you got the call from Mr. Bass?

JC: I went straight to his house, 'cause he was asking me to, and he was crying, so I was really worried about him

Officer Smith: When and why did you call the police?

JC: I called the police when I hang out the phone after Lance called me, 'cause besides being worried about him 'cause he was crying, I had a really bad feeling that Justin had something to do... he started hating Lance since the time when he came with me to pick up my things and leave Justin...

Officer Smith: What happened next?

Justin: JC came to the house, but he stayed outside, 'cause I didn't want him to come into the house. I let Lance talk to him first, telling him what to say. I made Lance tell JC that he fell down the stairs, and that's why he was so beaten up. JC tried to come closer to the front door, and I made Lance tell him to not do so. When he didn't listen to Lance, I went out of the kitchen, where I was hiding, and I pointed Lance in the head with the gun and told JC to not call the police. But he already did when he came to the house, 'cause he heard Lance crying over the phone.

Officer Smith: What happened when you arrive Mr. Bass’s place?

JC: I called him on the phone, 'cause he told me not to ring the doorbell, and he opened the door, all beaten up... he suddenly yelled at me, telling me to not come any closer to the door. I stayed where I was and I asked him what happened to him, praying that Justin didn't do it. He told me that he fell down the stairs. Obviously, he was lying. And I knew it... he started telling me some things about Justin to make me feel that I should come back to him... and when I approached the door, Justin came out, grabbed Lance and pointed him in the head with a gun... I was frozen... I tried to calm him down, but he didn't listen to me... I tried to make him put the gun down, but he didn't... then when the cops arrived, he started to yell again...

Lance: Then, I started to tell him the things Justin told me to say... things to make him forgive Justin... But JC tried to come closer to me, and then Justin pointed me in the head with... with the gun. He started yelling so JC wouldn't come any closer, or call the police...

Officer Smith: Why didn’t you warn Mr. Chasez?

Lance: 'Cause Justin threatened me with shooting me if I tried to warn JC, and he threatened me with shooting JC if I made him come closer to the house...

Officer Smith: Why didn’t you stop when Mr. Chasez asked you for it?

Justin: ‘Cause I knew he wouldn't listen to me even if I did.

Officer Smith: Why didn’t you lie to him from the beginning?

JC: I couldn't think in that moment... I was shocked...

Officer Smith: Do you have many problems with your aggression?

Justin: No, I don't. You can ask anyone.

Chris: No. He’s a very nice kid.

JC: No, he isn't aggressive. He never was.

Lance: He can get angry really fast, but I've never seen him being aggressive or yelling at someone...

Officer Smith: Are you getting loud often?

Justin: No.

Officer Smith: Did you ever beat up a person before?

Justin: Never.

Chris: No, never.

JC: No.

Lance: Don’t think so.

Officer Smith: Did you think Mr. Timberlake could overreact, when he finds out that you talked to Mr. Bass?

JC: Not exactly... I mean, I knew that he would go to Lance's place to talk to him about all this, but... I never knew that he would overreact in such a way

Officer Smith: How long did you plan this?

Justin: It wasn’t even planned. I just went on a rage, when I heard Chris telling me it was Lance’s fault.

Officer Smith: Did anyone know you would hurt Mr. Bass?

Justin: No, but Chris knew I was going to talk to him. He told me not to hurt him...

Chris: No. Not even me. I told him not to hurt Lance, but he just wouldn't listen to me...

Officer Smith: Have you ever thought about the consequences?

Justin: Honestly, I wasn’t just thinking of anything else than going to Lance's place.

 Officer Smith:  Why didn’t you try to stop Mr. Timberlake?

Chris: I did, I tried to stop him, but as I said, he wouldn't listen to me.

Officer Smith: Why didn’t you warn Mr. Bass when you had the fear he could overreact?

Chris: I really couldn't think of anything in that moment. I just could think about what Justin would do...

JC: 'Cause, as I said, I didn't know that Justin would beat him up or anything. I knew he would talk to Lance about this, but not beat him up. I knew Justin wasn't aggressive, so I didn't think he'll overreact like he did...

Chapter 9 by shadowofflame

After Officer Smith asked JC and the other guys about May 21st, JC thought about Lance's idea of visiting a psychist. After two sleepless days, he thought that was the best idea and went after making an appointment to Dr. Meyers office for the first time.

He entered her room and took a seat after gretting her.

Dr Meyers: First, Mr. Chasez, this is all confidential. I won't tell anyone what we talked about. What is said in this room, stays in this room. So, what would you like to talk about? Maybe we start with some introductions. Tell me something about you.

JC: Well... my name is Josh, but everyone calls me JC... I'm 25... I'm a member of the band *NSYNC... and I'm here because, um... my boyfriend beat up one of our friends because he told me to break up with him...

Dr Meyers: Ok, JC or Josh?

JC: JC, please.

Dr Meyers: Ok JC. Do you feel comfortable?

JC: Um... well, this is the first time that I'm visiting a psychist, so... I'm a little nervous.

Dr Meyers: It's ok. You don't have to be nervous, and you really don't have to think you aren't normal. There are many people visiting psychists without the knowledge of others. So, how do you feel today?

JC: Honestly... not too good.

Dr Meyers: Is it because of your... boyfriend or exboyfriend?

JC: *Sighs* Exboyfriend...

Dr Meyers: Ok. Is it because your exboyfriend has beaten up your friend? Do they have names or do you like them to stay anonymous? Again, nothing you tell me is leaving this room.

JC: Yes, um.. my exboyfriend's name is Justin, and my friend's name is Lance. Two of the members of the band, too. And no, it's not only because of that...

Dr Meyers: What is the other reason?

JC: The other reason is that... I had to break up with the love of my life. And it's really hard...

Dr Meyers: So you are still in love with... Justin?

JC: Yes, I am...

Dr Meyers: So I see there are many things you like to talk about. Just a question before we really begin. Did you come here to talk to a neutral person or is there another reason?

JC: No, I came here because I really need to get over this...

Dr Meyers: Ok. So, what would you like to talk about first? Justin? Lance? Or maybe what happened between both of them?

JC: Whichever you'd like me to start with.

Dr Meyers: What bothers you the most?

JC: The fact that Justin was so childish to do what he did to Lance...

Dr Meyers: Ok, so you want to start from the beginning? If I didn't understand it wrong, Justin has beaten up Lance because you broke up with him. Why have you done this?

JC: It's a long story...

Dr Meyers: You want to tell in details or sum it up?

JC: I'll sum it up... *Clears his throat* Justin, a while ago, had a threesome relationship with me and Britney. After six weeks of having a threesome relationship, he decided to stay with me, and then Britney got upset and heartbroken. One day, Justin arrived home and saw her on his bed, naked. They made out, and I found her panties on his bed. So we had a fight over it, and I went to Lance's place to ask him for advice. He told me I should take some time to think about it and leave Justin. So I did, but Justin didn't know that Lance was the one who told me to do it. A few days ago, another friend told Justin that Lance was the one who told me to break up with him, and he got very angry. He went to Lance's place and beat him up, then pointed to his head with a gun. I arrived there, and tried to make him calm down, while he just asked me to not call the police. I couldn't help it, and I did. And he ended being arrested. That's the short version...

Dr Meyers: Ok, that's a lot what happened in this short time. So we wanna start from the beginning... This threesome relationship... who had the idea to do so?

JC: Justin. He said he loved both, me and Britney, and he couldn't decide.

Dr Meyers: And you were his boyfriend before or she his girlfriend?

JC: I was his boyfriend before...

Dr Meyers: And how did you feel when he came up with this idea?

JC: Really upset. 'Cause I loved him for a very long time, and I thought I was the only one he loved, and then... he came up with this idea...

Dr Meyers: Why did you agree?

JC: Because of him. Because I loved him too much to say no.

Dr Meyers: And you felt... replaceable?

JC: Yes. I felt like that since he told me about the idea. And when I saw them kissing...

Dr Meyers: So, how long did this threesome relationship go?

JC: Six weeks.

Dr Meyers: So, you said you felt replaceable when you saw them kissing. Any other feelings? Did it hurt you, did it make you angry? Jealous?

JC: Yeah, I felt really angry. At first I only felt angry, but when I started to see them kissing more, I started feeling jealous and I started thinking that he didn't really loved me.

Dr Meyers: During this relationship... did you ever talk with Justin about your feelings?

JC: No. He always tried to evade the issue. I tried to tell him so many times that I didn't like the threesome relationship thing, but he never listened to me...

Dr Meyers: So he ejoyed it?

JC: He seemed to enjoy it.

Dr Meyers: And did he try to involve you both the same or did he prefer one of you?

JC: Sometimes, he paid more attention to her.

Dr Meyers: How about sexlife? I know this is a topic most people don't like to talk about, but sex was important in your relationship, wasn't it?

JC: Yeah, that's one of the things that annoyed me the most. 'Cause he could spend all day with her, and then just ask me for sex, you know?

Dr Meyers: So he had more sex with you than with her?

JC: Yeah, I think so. I mean, I don't know how much sex they had, so...

Dr Meyers: And he never wanted to have sex with both of you at the same time?

JC: Um... he tried to convince us both to do a threesome, but I wouldn't agree... he tried it a couple of times...

Dr Meyers: How did it feel when he tried to convince you? Did you feel angry, or were you scared that you alone weren't enough for him?

JC: Both. I felt like I was being used, and I started to think I wasn't good enough for him, and that's why he needed Britney...

Dr Meyers: So you also felt used when he spent the day with her and came later for sex?

JC: Yes. I felt like... some kind of sex toy.

Dr Meyers: Now how did this all end?

JC: One day, I decided that I've had enough of all that threesome thing, and gave him an ultimatum. Surprisingly, he chose to stay with me, and it was then when I told him how I felt about the threesome relationship. And he told me that he would never talk to Britney again.

Dr Meyers: Why did it surprise you?

JC: 'Cause, you know, he spent all day with her, he kissed her more than me, he only wanted me for sex... and it surprised me that after all that, he chose me.

Dr Meyers: How did you feel when he told you he has chosen you, not her?

JC: I felt... happy. Really happy. Excited.

Dr Meyers: Did he seemed to be happy with his decision too?

JC: Yeah, he seemed really happy with his decision. And since that day, he was always with me, he cared more about me, he was always saying 'I love you'... but one day, that suddenly changed... he didn't say 'I love you' anymore. Instead, he changed it for 'I want you', and I was just a simple sex toy again...

Dr Meyers: And you think it may has to do with his decision? 

JC: Honestly, I don't know... I never thought it was because of his decision...

Dr Meyers: When you look back on this threesome relationship, would you do it again?

JC: I... probably, I would make him choose between me or her the first day he told me about the idea...

Dr Meyers: And do you think he would decide for you again?

JC: I don't know, probably not.

Dr Meyers: Let's stay with this relationship. You said one day you made him choose. What happened that you let him choose then and not, maybe, a few days before?

JC: Because I believed him every time he said "I'll choose between you two soon"... and I waited too long...

Dr Meyers: What do you mean with too long?

JC: Well, um... as time passed, he had more affection for Britney, and less for me. I waited too long...

Dr Meyers: So you think even when he has choosen you, he had still feelings for her?

JC: Yeah. You see, every time we had to do some public appearance, and she was there... he couldn't stop looking at her...

Dr Meyers: During your sex, did he ever made you feel like he was thinking of her?

JC: No, but sometimes I could hear him say Britney's name while he... you know... *Gestures his hands to give her a hint of what he means*

Dr Meyers: Ok. Did he stay with you after you both had sex or did he go to Britney again?

JC: He stayed with me the rest of the night, but sometimes he went to Britney again in the morning.

Dr Meyers: Did you cuddle or did he acted like you were one of his buddies?

JC: We cuddled most of the times.

Dr Meyers: Did he tell you that he loves you?

JC: Yeah, every time. *Smiles sadly*

Dr Meyers: Did you enjoy the time you had?

JC: Very. I always cherished it.

Dr Meyers: A last question before the first session is over. Do you visit me to get over him or to make a decision as well?

JC: Both... I want to get over him so I can make the decision...

Chapter 10 by littleMissChasez

After a few weeks of custody, the trial started.

Justin consulted with his lawyer, if and what he is going to say in front of the judge and jurors, while the prosecutor investigated in all directions. Inclusive attempted murder.

Now the day of the trial came and Justin got driven from his jail cell he was during custody to the court building. When he arrived, his lawyer was waiting for him.

Together, they walked in companionship of two policemen into the auditorium, and took a seat in front of the bench. Slowly, the auditorium filled (it was a public trial) and Justin could see how the jurors came in and also took their seat. Justin could feel their prejudge mental glances on his face. Then he looks on the empty witness’s chair. He was thinking of what happens when Josh is going to take his seat. Will he even care that Justin is watching him?

During his custody, no one of the guys visited him. Just his mom and his stepfather. Both of them sat right behind him, telling him reassuring words.

Then, the judges and prosecutor entered the auditorium. Everyone inclusive Justin stood up until the judge took his seat. He was saying something to his writer and started officially the trial.

Judge: Today we negotiate the penal procedure against Mr. Justin Randall Timberlake. Prosecutor please read the indictment.

Prosecutor: In the morning of May, 21st Mr. Timberlake drove to his friend and bandmate Christopher Allan Kirkpatrick. When Mr. Kirkpatrick told the defendant that Mr. James Lance Bass was the avoidable cause that his ex-boyfriend Joshua Scott Chasez broke up with him, Mr. Timberlake lost control over him and drove to Will's Wildlife Paradise to buy a P80 half automatic gun and drove with intent to kill to Mr. Bass's house. There, he beat his band member up and coerced him to call his ex-boyfriend and also band member Mr. Chasez to let him drive to his house. When Mr. Chasez arrived, the defendant coerced him with the gun he bought to convince Mr. Chasez to come back. When this didn't work, he threatened Mr. Bass with the gun and was about to shoot. Just with the help of the police and conviction from Mr. Chasez, he will come back to him; the defendant put the gun away. Therefore, Mr. Timberlake is accused of attempted murder, with duress and undue possession of a weapon, indictable in pursuance of articles 3.2, 5.4 and 6.5 of penal code.

Judge: Thank you. Mr. Timberlake, do you want to do testimony on this charges?

Justin: Yes, your honor, I want to testify.

Judge: Please, come up here and take a seat.

Justin: *Goes up to the podium and takes his seat*

Judge: We'll check your personal particulars before we start. Your name is Justin Randall Timberlake and you're 20 years old.

Justin: *Nods* It's correct.

Judge: Before you start to tell us what happened, I want to caution you first. You don't have to say anything that could incriminate you or near relations, article 60. Tell us what you think of the allegations now.

Justin: I think they are not entirely correct. I didn't have any intent to kill him.

Judge: Ok, then tell us what happened on May, 21st.

Justin: *Clears his throat* I drove to Lance's place after Chris told me it was him the one who told Josh to break up with me, and after buying the gun. It is true that I beat him up, but I never thought of killing him with the gun. I loaded it, but it was just to scare him. I didn't have any intent to shoot. It is true that I forced him to call Josh, and tell him to come to the house and to come back to me. And it's true that I threatened him, but as I said, I didn't have intent to shoot anyone.

Prosecutor: You want to tell us that you loaded the gun but didn't want to shoot? Your honor, that's a lie! Nobody just loads the gun without even thinking of shooting. Why don't you just concede that you thought about? A total admission can be mitigating.

Justin: Your honor, what I said it's completely true. I didn't want to shoot him. I just loaded the gun to scare him and make him listen to me.

Lawyer: And I want to add that my client was in rage. He wasn't thinking of what he was doing. All he thought of was coming back together with his ex-boyfriend. He never even thought of consequences or that he could shoot him unintentionally.

Judge: Ok, any other questions at the defendant?

Lawyer and Prosecutor shake their heads.

Judge: Ok, thank you Mr. Timberlake. Please, take a seat next to your lawyer; we listen now to the testimonies. First, we listen to the victim. Mr. Lance Bass, please enter de auditorium.

Lance enters the auditorium and takes his seat.

Judge: Mr. Lance Bass, before we start, we check your personal particulars. Your name is James Lance Bass, you are 21 years old, and you aren't related or related by marriage with the defendant.

Lance: *Nods about his personal particulars* Yes, your honor.

Judge: Mr. Bass, you got attacked by the defendant. Tell us what happened on May, 21st.

Lance: I was at home, still sleeping, when I heard the doorbell ringing. I opened the door, and Justin pushed me inside the house almost immediately, asking me what I told Josh. He started to yell and insult me. I insulted him as well, and then he punched me in the face. As he asked more things about what happened between him and Josh, he was beating me... until he told me to call him to make him come to the house. I did, and he handcuffed my wrists, as we both waited for Josh to arrive... when he did, Justin threatened me with the gun, telling me that I shouldn't warn Josh about anything, or he'll shoot me... I did everything he told me to do, until the police arrived to the house and got him arrested with Josh's help...

Prosecutor: Mr. Bass, is it true that Mr. Timberlake threatened you MULTIPLE times about he wanted to shoot you?

Lance: Yes, he did twice.

Prosecutor: Did he have his finger at the trigger?

Lance: Yes.

Prosecutor: Did Mr. Timberlake hold the gun directly on your head, when he felt being in a tight corner by Mr. Chasez?

Lance: Yes, he held it directly on my temple...

Prosecutor: Do you think Mr. Timberlake would exceed any boundary to get back together with his ex-boyfriend, Mr. Chasez?

Lance: Yes, I do think so.

Prosecutor: I have no more questions.

Lawyer: Mr. Bass, is it true that you told Mr. Chasez to leave my client?

Lance: I did. I suggested him to leave Justin for a while, during the time he thought about what Justin did... but I never forced him to. I told him he could come back to Justin any time he wanted...

Lawyer: Is it true that you never had a good relation to my client?

Lance: Yes, it's true. We never got along too well...

Lawyer: Could it be that you exploit the situation to manage to get my client and Mr. Chasez apart?

Lance: No, not at all. I liked seeing them together, 'cause that way, I could see Josh truly happy.

Lawyer: My resources say something different. Your bandmate Mr. Kirkpatrick told me that you said more than often how much you would love to bring them apart. Any explanation?

Lance: No, that's not true. I never said such thing.

Lawyer: We will ask Mr. Kirkpatrick later. Next question, is it true that you provoked my client when he was in rage?

Lance: I... I did. I said some things that might have provoked him. But I just wanted to tell him the truth...

Lawyer: Is it true that you knew my client can get angry very fast?

Lance: Yes, I knew it.

Lawyer: My honor. When Mr. Bass knew all these things, I ask myself, why he provoked my client. Obviously, he was expecting that my client would beat him up. I would even go so far and say he wanted my client to beat him up so he had another reason for Mr. Chasez to stay away from him. He didn't know that my client had a weapon, but this was all planned by him, so my client doesn't have the full culpability for this for this action.

Lance: What?! My honor, that's not true, I didn't plan that. I just wanted him to know and face the truth, but I didn't want to provoke him. Do you really think, my honor, that I would do such thing when I know that there's many chances for him to beat me up? I was begging for my life while he was beating me...

Lawyer: That's not true! I tell you what happened when Mr. Timberlake stood in front of you. You saw he was in rage, you saw his fist and you knew he was shortly before to punch you. You took the opportunity to shift my client! You provoked him, you insulted him and then you acted like you didn't want it. The only thing you didn't expect was that my client has this gun. When he brought it on, your plan began to go out of control! You provoked him very deliberately! You know what it means for you? This is a criminal act! You didn't only provoke him; you also incited him to do this! And now you are afraid of the sentence you would get when you say the truth, but I tell you something. Lying is also a criminal act and you can go into jail up to three years when you lie. Do you want to stay with this statement or do you want to concede that it happened like this?

Judge: Before you answer, I want to caution you first. You don't have to say something that could incriminate you, but you have to say the truth. Did you provoke Mr. Timberlake deliberately?

Lance: No, I did not, my honor. I wasn't expecting him to beat me up. I knew he was going to yell and insult me, but I didn't expect him to punch me, or kick me, or throw me to a wall... I didn't have the chance to see his fist, because the first thing he did was push me into the house and then he started to yell at me. I just could look into his eyes. I didn't plan any of this!

Lawyer: I have no other questions.

Judge: Then the witness James Lance Bass stays unsworn. You are released, Mr. Bass. Please, take a seat back at the three chairs. I want to hear the next witness. Mr. Joshua Scott Chasez, please.

Justin turned around to face JC, for a short time they had eye contact, JC looked fast away. He went straight to the seat on the podest and sat down. Justin couldn't stop staring at him. After all the long time, he saw the love of his life again. Why didn't JC visit him? Why didn't he answer his calls? Justin wanted to talk to him, but he knew it was the wrong time and the wrong place. Maybe he could get a chance after the trial to talk a few sentences with him, before he goes back to jail, because Justin knew he would definitely go back. Maybe he could convince JC to visit him, even just one time. Justin's mother Lynn put a hand on her son's shoulder, whispering reassuring words into Justin's ear.

Judge: Mr. Chasez, first we check your personal particulars. Your name is Joshua Scott Chasez, you are 24 years old, and you aren't related or related by marriage with the defendant. Is that correct?

JC: Yes, it's correct.

Judge: Mr. Chasez, you were witness of the happening on May, 21st at Mr. Bass's house. Tell us what you have seen.

JC: Um... Lance called me on the phone. When I picked it up, I could hear him sobbing, and I started to worry about him. He was telling me some things about Justin, trying to convince me to go back to him... he asked me to go to his house, but not to ring the doorbell... I did, I drove to his house, and I called him on the phone so he could know I was already there. When he opened the door, he yelled at me, telling me not to come closer to the door. I stayed where I was, trying him to tell me what happened to him, but he lied to me, telling me he fell down the stairs... he then started to tell me more about how I should come back to Justin, and it was then when I realized that it didn't sound like him. I knew Justin had something to do with Lance's attitude back then... I already called the police when I hang up the phone after speaking with him... So, I tried to come closer to the house, but then Justin came out, pointing Lance in the head with the gun and telling me that I should stay where I was... I tried to calm him down, and tell him to put the gun down, but he refused to do so... then the police arrived.

Judge: How did you try to calm Mr. Timberlake down?

JC: I just told him to so.

Judge: And how did Mr. Timberlake react?

JC: He refused to do it. He told me that he'll put the gun down and release Lance when I came back to him...

Judge: Have you done what Mr. Timberlake asked you to do?

JC: No, my honor... I didn't.

Judge: What happened then?

JC: Then, the police arrived, trying to make him put the gun down. He refused again, and I asked the officer if I could talk to him. The officer told me that I should lie to him and tell him I would go back to him, and I did. I told him I would go back to him if he released Lance, and he did. I took some steps forward, telling him that I wanted to hug him, but first he should put the gun down. He came out of the house, letting the gun on the floor, and then the officer handcuffed him and put him into the car...

Prosecutor: Is it true that Mr. Timberlake got angry very fast these last days?

JC: He always got angry very fast...

Prosecutor: That is showing that Mr. Timberlake definitely needs an anger management training. He is dangerous and needs to get his sentence before even more people get hurt. Mr. Chasez. Can you imagine that Mr. Timberlake would do anything for you? Even killing people?

Justin looked with big eyes at JC and JC looked into his eyes. Justin was kind of afraid of his answer and hoped JC would know how it really was.

JC: As I said, Justin gets angry really fast, but he never gets the kind of anger that makes you want to beat up people. He's never been aggressive, until now. And I know he'll do many things for me, but I don't think he'll kill anyone... he couldn't kill anyone.

Prosecutor: Mr. Chasez, could it be that you are still in love with Mr. Timberlake?

JC: *Takes a deep breath and stays a moment in silent* Yes... I am.

Justin: *Looks at JC with sparkles in his eyes*

Prosecutor: Mr. Chasez. Could it be that you are lying to protect Mr. Timberlake?

JC: No. I'm not lying. Though it hurts me... not being able to protect him this time.

Prosecutor: My honor, I'm sure the witness is lying for his ex-boyfriend. He wants to protect him and wants to prevent that he is going to jail for a long time. Mr. Chasez, you know that Mr. Timberlake would do anything for you. Mr. Bass already confirmed it. Mr. Timberlake would kill anyone to get back to you, wouldn't he? Isn't he feeling helpless without you?

JC: I don't have any reason to lie. I'm not that kind of person. I do know that Justin would do anything for me, but he'll NEVER kill anyone for me. At least, that's what I want to believe.

Prosecutor: So you aren't sure.

JC: I want to think I am.

Prosecutor: No more questions, my honor.

Lawyer: Mr. Chasez, is it true that my client tried desperately to convince you to come back, not at least with a romantic dinner for two?

JC: Yes, it's true.

Lawyer: And is it true that you ran away without any explanation to him?

JC: Yes.

Lawyer: Is it true that my client tried to call you several times and you didn't pick up your phone?

JC: Yes.

Lawyer: So would you agree that Mr. Timberlake didn't have any chance to get your attention before this thing with Mr. Bass happened?

JC: No, he did have a chance to get my attention. He just didn't think about it...

Lawyer: How do you think he could get your attention when you don't answer his calls and ran away when he tried to talk you?

JC: When he planned the dinner for two, I wasn't really thinking about running away. I was going to listen to anything he had to say. And I did. But then I thought about what he did to me, and I just couldn't stay...

Lawyer: That's nice, but this doesn't answer my question. What other possibilities after the dinner had Mr. Timberlake to get your attention?

JC: Come to my house and tell me exactly the kind of apologize he knows I like. The most honest apologize he could give me. No romantic dinner, no flowers, no fireworks, no list... just tell me the truth.

Lawyer: Mr. Timberlake, did you try to apologize right this way before you planned the dinner?

Justin: Yes I did, but JC didn't believe me and ignored my phone calls. I alto tried to call him after the date, but... I couldn't reach him... he turned off his phone.

Lawyer: As you can see, my client had no chance to get Mr. Chasez's attention. He was desperate and then Mr. Bass also provoked him. It was a desperate deed to get Mr. Chasez's attention. He never wanted to kill Mr. Bass, but it had to look like this, or Mr. Chasez would've ignored him again. My client was in love. Surely, he should've done it in another way, but he didn't see any other way. And then Mr. Bass provoked him deliberately... My honor, my client never wanted to kill anyone.

JC: You know, Mr... What’s your name?

Lawyer: Anderson.

JC: Ok. Mr. Anderson, I think you should stop protecting your client so much and listen to us when we talk about this. I know it's your client, and you have to protect him, but we're not lying or joking about this issue. I know exactly what happened that day... you don't. We don't have any reason to lie about this. I love Justin, yes. I ignored his phone calls, yes. But who told you I'm not helpless without him? Who told you I'm ignoring his phone calls because I want to?

Lawyer: Nobody did. I just look for the truth and I believe in the things my client told me. I didn't say you wouldn't be helpless. I just say that my client was desperate and didn't know what to do. My honor, I don't have questions anymore.

JC: My honor, if you allow me... Mr. Anderson. You say you look for the truth and you believe in the things your client told you. I think you only believe in the things you want to believe about this thing. I'm sure that your client didn't tell you how this started... did you, Justin?

Lawyer: Contestation! This has nothing to do with the trial we talk about today and telling I would do my job the wrong way is also defamation. Mr. Chasez, before you ascribe I would believe in what I want to believe, you should have the proof that I'm doing my job the wrong way. So, please, don't make a fool out of yourself and stop with this childish behavior. If you have something to say then do it, but don't try to ascribe anything and don't try to affect my client.

Judge: Do you want to add something on your testimony, Mr. Chasez?

JC: No, my honor...

Judge: Ok, then the witness Joshua Scott Chasez stays unsworn. Please, take a seat next to Mr. Bass. The next witness is Mr. Kirkpatrick.

Chris came into the auditorium and took a seat. He tried not to look at JC, Lance or Justin. He didn’t know how they would react. Justin would plead with his puppy eyes, so he would tell the story in a harmless way. Lance would try to make him telling this story in a exaggerated way. And JC would look at him with a critical glance and Chris didn’t want to get affected by anyone of his bandmates. It was hard enough for him to see, how the band dissolved.

Judge: Mr. Kirkpatrick, first we check your personal particulars. Your name is Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick, you are 29 years old, and you aren't related or related by marriage with the defendant.

Chris: That’s true.

Judge: Mr. Kirkpatrick. Tell us what happened on May, 21st.

Chris: It was 7am in the morning, when Justin rang my doorbell. I opened the door and a depressed Justin stood in front of my door. I let him in to talk. I made two glasses of water and sat next to Justin on the coach in the living room. He took a sip and put away the glass. He sighed and began to tell me what happened the day before. He told me that JC left him, although he tried everything to make him come back to him. I listened to him and wanted to search for a reason that JC left and then I made this mistake…

Judge: Which mistake?

Chris: I told Justin in an accessory sentence that Lance told JC to break up with him. Justin jumped up from his seat and seemed to be pretty angry. He yelled that Lance would regret it and was about to go. I tried to convince him to stay, but he said he has to leave and that I shouldn’t follow him. I wanted to make him promise me that he wouldn’t hurt Lance, but before I could do that he was gone. I was shocked. I was thinking of what Justin could do to Lance. But I never thought he would go so far. I know Justin and normally he has a big sangfroid…

Prosecutor: Why didn’t you warn Mr. Bass?

Chris: I didn’t think Justin would hurt him. I thought he would yell at him, maybe nudge, but I never thought Justin could beat up a person… even not a friend.

Prosecutor: Friend? I thought Mr. Timberlake and Mr. Bass weren’t such good friends, were they?

Chris: I admit that they weren’t the closest, but we were a band. We saw each other every day. They had more than just only one fight, but it ended up that both were yelling at each other and one left the room. They never hurt each other and I thought they couldn’t.

Prosecutor: I have no questions.

Lawyer: Mr. Kirkpatrick. Is it true that you are Mr. Timberlake’s best friend?

Chris: Yes, I guess that’s true.

Lawyer: Would you agree that Mr. Timberlake did this, because of despair? Would you agree that Mr. Timberlake was just afraid to get leaved by Mr. Chasez?

Chris: Ehmm… I guess yes… normally he is not violent.

Lawyer: I have no more questions.

Judge: Ok, thank you Mr. Kirkpatrick. The witness Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick stays unsworn. Please, take a seat next to Mr. Chasez. The next witness is Officer Smith.

Chris took a seat next to JC. He looked at the ground to avoid eye contact with Justin and Lance. When he took his seat, JC put a hand on his shoulders and smiled sadly at him. Chris nodded and looked on the ground again.

Officer Smith entered the room and took his seat.

Judge: Officer Smith, first we check your personal particulars. Your name is Michael Smith, you are 29 years old, and you aren't related or related by marriage with the defendant.

Officer Smith: That’s correct, my honor.

Judge: Officer Smith. Please tell us what happened when you got the emergency call.

Officer Smith: I was sitting in my clerical, when I got the call from Mr. Chasez. He was saying that his ex-boyfriend was going to hurt his best friend. I was asking him, why he was thinking of that. He didn’t reply on this. He just gave us the address of Mr. Bass house and that we should hurry. Then he hung up.

Judge: What happened when you arrived Mr. Bass’s house?

Officer Smith: When we arrived Mr. Bass’s house, Mr. Chasez was standing in the driveway with tears in his eyes. I was looking at the front door and there was standing Mr. Timberlake pointing with a gun at Mr. Bass. We jumped out of our cars, taking all our guns and were pointing on both men. I took out my megaphone and was shouting he should put the gun down. He didn’t listen and we were about to shoot, when Mr. Chasez asked us to talk to Mr. Timberlake. He tried to convince Mr. Timberlake to put the gun down, but Mr. Timberlake replied he want Mr. Chasez to come back to him. Otherwise he wouldn’t move. So I told Mr. Chasez to lie to him. He did and Mr. Timberlake let Mr. Bass go. He put the gun down and we overpowered him and pushed him into the police car.

Prosecutor: Did Mr. Timberlake resist?

Officer Smith: No, he just asked Mr. Chasez, why he lied to him, but after he got the answer, it was the best for him, he let us push him.

Prosecutor: No more questions, my honor.

Judge: Mr. Anderson, do you have any questions?

Lawyer: No, my honor.

Judge: Ok. The witness Michael Smith stays unsworn. Please, take a seat. Any petitions? Then we close the evidentiary hearing. Prosecutor?

Prosecutor: Dear Ladies and Gentleman, my honor, jurors, we have heard now, how fast Mr. Timberlake can get angry. He has no self-control and he is dangerous. He said he never planned to beaten up Mr. Bass. That was a lie. He has planned everything. When he heard from Mr. Kirkpatrick that Mr. Bass was the reason for his failed excuse, he drove directly to the gun shop. He bought a half automatic gun and he loaded it. He wanted to use it. He drove to Mr. Bass’s house and beat him up and then he made the plan to kill Mr. Bass. Maybe he also wanted to kill Mr. Chasez. This man is dangerous and now he wants to avoid his sentence. He is guilty of attempted murder, with duress and undue possession of a weapon and I plead on eleven years term. Thank you.

Judge: Mr. Anderson?

Lawyer: Dear Ladies and Gentleman, my honor, jurors. We heard all of Mr. Timberlake’s friends and even Mr. Timberlake’s victim and all said he had never beaten up a person before. He never got load and never got aggressive. What has happened with this man? He got heartbroken and he got desperate. He didn’t see another way to get the love of his life back. He never thought of killing Mr. Bass. He just wanted Mr. Chasez to listen to him. It was wrong and my client sees his mistake. So do we really want to put someone in jail for so long, who was desperate and saw no other chance to help himself? I say no. Therefore I plead on battery in a hard case and undue possession of a weapon and I plead on three years term. Thank you.

Judge: Thank you. Now the jurors have time to advice.

The jurors stood up and went into their consolation room. Justin’s lawyer was talking reassuring words to him just as Justin’s mom, while JC just sat there starring at his ex-boyfriends face. He was afraid. Afraid that Justin would go to jail for too many years. He knew Justin never wanted to hurt Lance and he knew Justin wasn’t dangerous, but now he couldn’t anything for him.

After ten minutes the jurors came back into the auditorium and everyone took their seats.

Judge: Did the jurors came to a decision?

One of the jurors, a tall blond man, stood up.

Juror: Yes, we convict Mr. Timberlake of battery in a hard case and undue possession of a weapon.

Justin’s lawyer put a hand on Justin’s shoulders and whispered him that this is a good sign. The judge nodded.

Judge: Then I represent Mr. Timberlake in the name of the state California being guilty of battery in a hard case and undue possession of a weapon. He is sentenced to three years and six months imprisonment. The trial is closed.

Justin’s mom had tears in her eyes. She hugged her son, before the policeman took Justin with them. Justin took a last view on his ex-boyfriend and formed with his lips ‘Please visit me’. Then he got lead out to the police car, which would bring him to his new home for more than three years.

Chapter 11 by littleMissChasez

One day after the trial JC went again to his therapist Dr. Meyers. He had the feeling he needed to talk to someone about what happened there.

Dr. Meyers: So Mr. Chasez, you called me for an urgent term. What happened the last days? What do you like to talk about?

JC: Um... yesterday was the trial... and I really needed to talk to you about it...

Dr. Meyers: Ok, so where do you want to start? Maybe with the summons. How did you feel when you got it?

JC: I felt... sad. Really sad... seeing him there, and knowing that he was going to jail... three years and six months...

Dr. Meyers: You still have strong feelings for him?

JC: Yes... yeah, I do... I will always have them.

Dr. Meyers: What were your thoughts and feelings when you entered the courthouse?

JC: When I entered the courthouse, I thought about lying to protect Justin, but... I promised Lance I wouldn't do it, so... I was really scared. I was scared of not seeing him again in many years, I was scared of losing him, and I was scared of him being mad at me because I testified against him...

Dr. Meyers: So you want to come back with Justin?

JC: I honestly don't know... I mean, after all he did... I found out what really happened between him and Britney, and what he did to Lance was just... it was too much. I don't know if I want to come back to him...

Dr. Meyers: But you are afraid you could lose him…

JC: Yeah, that's why I don't know if I want to come back to him. I don't want to lose him, but I'm not sure if I'll come back to him after he comes out of jail... I just can't think clearly about it yet...

Dr. Meyers: Ok. Maybe we start from the beginning. What happened when you entered the auditorium and what were you thinking?

JC: I was really nervous. I didn't want to look at Justin, 'cause if I did, I wouldn't be able to testify against him... I tried not to look at him, but then his lawyer asked me if I was still in love with him... I looked at him then, and he had these... sparkles in his eyes... I couldn't lie...

Dr. Meyers: Did you want to lie?

JC: In one hand, yes. I wanted to lie so he'd stop trying to apologize to me, and I could have some time to think about everything. But in the other hand, I wanted to say the truth. I even wanted to go to Justin and kiss him so his lawyer wouldn't have to ask me if I had feeling for him again...

Dr. Meyers:  If Justin would stand right in front of you. What would you like to tell him?

JC: (Stays silent for a moment) First, I'd want to ask him why he did that to Lance. Why did he have to get to that point just so he could tell me to come back to him? I'd like to tell him that... I love him, no matter what. But I think that, if I had him right in front of me, I wouldn't tell him anything. I would just hug him, as tightly as I could.

Dr. Meyers: Anything else you’d like to tell him? Any questions you want to get answered?

JC: Well... I was... (Clears throat) I was thinking of marrying him...

Dr. Meyers: Before you had this threesome relationship?

JC: Yes, I started thinking it before we had the threesome relationship, but I was totally sure about it when he decided to stay with me. Before... before I found her panties on his bed...

Dr. Meyers: And now? Would you still marry him?

JC: I don't know... I really want to marry him, but... things got really complicated after what happened...

Dr. Meyers: Maybe we should try a little roleplaying game. Imagine I am Justin and I came out of jail. How would you start talking to me?

JC: Um... I don't know, doc... I don't know what I would say to him...

Dr. Meyers: Ok, I start. And I am Justin now. Try to imagine that. Hello JC, it’s been a long time we have seen each other.

JC: Yeah... three years... How have you been in there, Just?

Dr. Meyers: It was hard. I missed you.

JC: I missed you, too... have you got any problems in there?

Dr. Meyers: Just the typical stuff. People chagrin, they thrash. I tried to stay out of this as best as I could.

JC: Hey, Just, um... I wanted to ask you something... about what happened three years ago...

Dr. Meyers: Ehmm… sure… what do you want to ask?

JC: I know what really happened between you and Britney... I found out a long time ago... why did you lie to me?

Dr. Meyers: See… I was afraid to lose you. I’m sorry that I lied, but I had the feeling I couldn’t live without you.

JC: And why did you do that to Lance? How did you reach that point?

Dr. Meyers: I didn’t know what went through my mind this time. I guess… I thought I’ve lost you and I went crazy without you.

JC: (Gets tears in his eyes) Doc, can we... can we stop this game? Please...

Dr. Meyers: Sure. Do you want to tell me what is going on in your mind right now?

JC: (Wipes tears away) I just... I just can't stop thinking of what he did... it brings me down every time...

Dr. Meyers: (hands blow rag) Do you want to stop or do you want to go on?

JC: (Takes the blow rag, thanking her) I don't want to go on with the game, at least...

Dr. Meyers: So anything else that bothers you? Anything you want to talk about?

JC: The fact that, if he doesn't change his behavior after he goes out of jail, I won't marry him... I always wanted to...

Dr. Meyers: What shall he change?

JC: His aggressiveness... I mean, towards Lance... he has to change it... if he goes out of jail, and still hates Lance so much that he'd beat him up again, then... I'll leave him.

Dr. Meyers: So you wouldn’t try to date other men until he comes out of jail?

JC: I... I thought of doing it... I told Lance I'd try to date other men until Justin comes out of jail, so I'll try...

Dr. Meyers: What if you fall in love with the one you dated and Justin comes out of jail?

JC: I think... that I'd talk to Justin first, to know if he changed his mind... and if he did, then I'd stay with him, 'cause my love for him is just too strong to leave him for another guy.

Dr. Meyers: Back to Justin. What if he changes in a way you don’t like? What if he isn’t the same person anymore? That happens often in jail.

JC: I know... and I think I'd try to talk to him and know the reasons why he isn't the same person anymore... and if he still doesn't change... I'll have to leave him...

Dr. Meyers: And when he changed and is also another person? Maybe too much in the way you wanted.

JC: Well... as I said, I'd try to talk to him and know why he changed...

Dr. Meyers: If he changed for you?

JC: If he decided to change for me? I guess I'd appreciate it, but I won't if he changed, as you said, too much in the way I wanted. I want the old Justin back. I don't want any other Justin, just the one I fell in love with.

Dr. Meyers: Would you leave him, even if he changed just for you in a way you dislike?

JC: No, I just would try to explain to him what I want. That I want him the way I always liked him. And if he understands and try to change again, well. If he doesn't... then yes, I'd leave him.

Dr. Meyers: Did you ever think of changing for Justin?

JC: No. He always told me not to do it.

Dr. Meyers: And when he wants you to change now?

JC: If it's in a good way, and I like the way he wants me to change, then I'll do it. If it's not, then I'll completely refuse.

Dr. Meyers:  What is a good way to change?

JC: I mean, if I'm doing something that he doesn't like me doing and it's not a thing that I use to do, and if he asks me to change that, then I'll do it, you know? I don't know how to explain it... I mean, a good way to change me like not telling me what or what not to do every time... I can't explain it, doc...

Dr. Meyers:  its ok, Mr. Chasez. I know what you try to explain. Other topic, how do you want to date someone else, when your heart still loves someone else?

JC: Good question... (Stays silent for a moment) I guess I'll try to keep Justin away in my mind while he's in jail... and try to meet other men and date someone else...

Dr. Meyers: Can you do that? Or would you compare all men with Justin?

JC: No one will ever be like Justin to me. It doesn't matter if I fall in love with another man... he'll never be like Justin. And you asked if I can do that? I'll try... I'll try the best I can... I'm not saying it's going to be easy, or that it's going to be soon... but I'll try.

Dr. Meyers: Last question for today: How would you react when the man you dated act the same as Justin did?

JC: Leave him. I wouldn't think it twice. I'd leave him immediately. If I find other man that acts like him too, then I'd stay alone.

Dr. Meyers: Maybe you should visit Justin in jail when you feel ready for it. Maybe it will help you.

JC: You really think so, doc?

Dr. Meyers: I can’t tell you what to do. I just think it would help to get over your past. But you have to wait until you feel ready to get over it. Otherwise it would hurt you too much.

JC: Ok, I'll visit him. I just wanna get over this already...

Dr. Meyers: You understood me wrong. You have to be over this. You have to talk to me over everything without abandon anything. When you can do this, you are ready. Think about it. Have a nice day.

JC: Thanks, doc. You too.

Chapter 12 by shadowofflame

After the trial, Justin was brought to jail again. But this time he didn't have his 'comfortable' custody jail cell, this time he got brought into a jail cell with two other inmates. One of them was tall, had black skin and many tattoos. He had a dome, brown eyes and over the right eye was a big scar. The other one was smaller. He had also a black skin, but it was a bit darker. He had real short curly hair and blue eyes. Both men were looking at Justin. Justin had two opportunities. Fighting with both men or subordinate... that's what he was thinking.

Justin: *Clenches his fists, ready to fight, while looking at the other inmates*

Taller man: Wow, what do you want to do, kiddo?

Justin: *Looks at them, confused* You... you're not gonna beat me up?

Smaller man: You watched too many movies... now, would you put down your fists or do you WANT to fight?

Justin: *Puts down his fists, looking at the smaller man* I guess you're right... I watched too many movies...

*Both men laughing*

Justin: *Looks at them shyly* So, um... what are your names?

Taller man: My name is Scarface and this is Deep Throat.

Justin: Deep Throat? Why are you called like that?

Deep Throat: 'Cause I can hide everything in my throat.

Scarface: Yeah, you should've seen how he smuggled a whole candy bar in his throat through the scrutiny without getting caught.

Deep Throat: If you need something, ask me. I can get anything.

Justin: Ok... but, um... what are your real names?

Scarface: Here in jail your real name doesn't count. You are nothing with your real name, so it really doesn't matter. So, what's your name, kiddo?

Justin: Um... I don't... I don't have any nickname... but... I'm Justin.

Deep Throat: We will get you a nickname, kiddo.

Justin: Ok *Smiles shyly* Um, so... how is this?

Scarface: Anything you can do real good?

Justin: Sing... and dance... and play basketball...

Scarface: Oh really? A whitey who can play basketball? I wanna see that!

Justin: I can show you anytime you want, man!

Scarface: Sure... in 10 minutes we can go on the fenced area... there we have an own basketball court... nothing special, but it sufficed to play.

Justin: Sure... and you guys? What can you do real good?

Scarface: Deep Throat told you already and I am kind of his bodyguard. Even if we don't beat you up, jail is no kindergarten... here are many who ask for trouble... so stay close to us... you can get beaten up faster than you can run away, kiddo.

Justin: *Gets nervous and scared* Ok... And, um... you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but... what did you do to get here?

Scarface: Drugs and murder.

Deep Throat: Drugs and forgery... I dealt with everything that was illegal.

Justin: Oh...

Scarface: And you, kiddo? Why did you come into a high-security wing?

Justin: Undue possession of weapon and trying to kill... a friend.

Scarface: Good or bad that you didn't do it?

Justin: Good, 'cause I didn't want to kill him! I just wanted to scare him...

Scarface: *Lifts and eyebrow* Ok... how many years?

Justin: Three... and six months...

Scarface: Then you are lucky that they believed you, you didn't want to kill your friend.

Justin: Yeah, I guess I'm lucky...

Scarface: And why did you try to scare your friend?

Justin: 'Cause he told my boyfriend to break up with me, and I wanted to make him feel the same pain I felt... I beat him up to make him feel the pain, and then I threatened him with the gun...

Deep Throat: Whoa, you are gay? Don't say that too loud here!

Justin: I know... you guys have a problem with that?

Prison Guard: *Opens cell* Come out. We don't have 'til tomorrow.

All three men went out on the courtyard and went directly to the basketball court. Scarface took an old basketball and thre it into Justin's direction.

Scarface: Show me your skills, kiddo.

Justin: Alright *Nods slowly, while quickly running towards the basket and getting the ball in, while Scarface stoof there, not having the opportunity to react*

Scarface: *Drops his mouth open* Wow, little kiddo, you are fast.

Deep Throat: We have a little Bounce here...

Justin: *Chuckles, remembering how his bandmates used to call him Bounce* That nickname's funny...

Scarface: Hey Bounce, give me that ball. I'll show you how to play.

Justin: *Throws ball at Scarface's direction*

Before Scarface could start playing, another prisoner pushed Justin's back. Justin fell on the floor, the prisoner laughing. Behind him were two others. All of them were obviously skinheads. They didn't hide it. The one who pushed Justin came up to him and kicked him into his belly.

Snake (Skinhead guy): Welcome to our little paradise. Admission just for those ones who know their ethnic background.

Scarface: Hey Snake, leave this kiddo alone!

Snake: Why should I? He doesn't deserve it any other way.

Justin: *Gets up from the floor while the skinheads are talking to Scarface and Deep Throat. Grabs Snake's shoulder and punches him in the face*

Snake: *Spits a bit of blood to the floor* Oh, you didn't dare... *Lunges out and punches Justin into his face* 

Justin went on the ground from that punch, but Snake was angry now. He kneed down next to him and punched again and again into Justin's face. Just after three more punches, Scarface could help him. He yanked Snake up and started a brutal fight. After some exchange, a prison guard came and pulled them apart.

Prison Guard: Who started this?!

Justin: *Still on the ground, looking at Scarface and Snake, wiping off the blood on his bottom lip*

*Everyone stays silent*

Prison Guard: Ok, then you all get your penalty.

Justin: *Gets up from the floor with Scarface's help*

Scarface: Come on, we go sustain your wounds.

Justin: *Enters the room with Scarface*

Nurse: *Turns around to see Scarface holding Justin* Scarface! What happened?

Scarface: This little kiddo got beaten up from Snake... it's the new one.

Nurse: I see... you should have acted like a black guy, didn't you? *Talking to Justin while helping him sit down on the stretcher*

Justin: *Looks into the nurse's eyes* Wow, I never knew they haad angels in prison. If I had known before I would've come a long time ago.

Nurse: *Blushed while looking into Justin's eyes* So, your first day and you're already flirting with me? Wow! *Gets some cottong and hydrogen peroxide to heal Justin's wounds*

Justin: Hey, I wasn't the one looking as beautiful as a bunch of roses.

Nurse: Obviously, 'cause you've been beaten up, honey. But I've seen you before, and I gotta tell you... you're really handsome.

Scarface: Amanda, don't fall into this guy. He is a singer, so he knows how to put it very poetically.

Justin: Don't listen to him. Even if I wouldn't be a singer, I would tell you that your eyes sparkle more than thousands of stars!

Amanda: I know who he is, Scarface. and you're right, he's a singer. A very good one...

Scarface: you know who he is? I've never seen him in my life untill today.

Amanda: That's obvious, Scarface. You've been in here before you could see him! He's from a very famous boyband... he's one of the main singers...

Justin: Oh, so you know *NSYNC? Then I'm sure I've seen you on one of our tours. I knew I've seen this angel before.

Amanda: No, I... I've never been in any of your tours... *Ends healing Justin's wounds*

Justin: Oh... you missed something! Anyways, I know you want something from the great Justin Timberlake, but I have to tell you, I found the love of my life. I am taken. I know it's hard for you... but we both will learn to live with this onus!

Amanda: I can live with it, don't worry. I liked JC better... And by the way, I know exactly who's your partner...

Justin: JC?! Why JC? I am so much hotter! Wait... you know who?

Amanda: One, ok, you're really hot, but JC is too cute. And two, I know who you are with...

Justin: You know who... I can explain to you... it's not like it seems to be, really!

Amanda: Oh really? What does it seem like then?

Justin: Oh come on... JC and I are just bandmates...

Amanda: Honey, I won't tell anyone that you're gay, if that's why you're so scared about... I know you're with JC.

Justin: Where do you know? We always hide it...

Amanda: Well, you don't hide it that well, then, 'cause honey, it's obvious.

Justin: Obvious? I'm not gay! I like women as well and I had lots of them!

Amanda: Yeah sure... that's why since you're not with Britney, you haven't been with any other woman, right honey?

Justin: Wow... you don't know anything... before JC I had so many girls visiting my bedroom... you can't count them all! 

Scarface: JC? Sounds like a girls name...

Amanda: You just admitted that JC visited your bedroom, honey! You gotta watch your mouth before speaking! *Winks at Justin, and let's Scarface sit on the stretcher, beginning to heal his wounds* JC is from Joshua Chasez, Scarface. The other main singer in the boyband.

Scarface: Chasez... Bounce, it is obvious that this guy is gay!

Amanda: Scarface, JC is the one who's with him!

Scarface: Yeah, like I sadi... it is obvious that this guy is gay... so if Bounce is around with him everyone should think both have something... I mean... Chagay... that says everything! 

Amanda: It's not Chagay, Scarface...

Scarface: Isn't that the same?

Justin: *Laughing*

Amanda: No! Chasez... CHASEZ!!

Justin: *Laughs even harder*

Scarface: Chasez, Chagay... where is the difference?

Amanda: You shouldn't be laughing of your boyfriend, Justin!

Justin: *Still giggles* Oh come on... that's funny. We always made jokes like this! JC is cool with that.

Amanda: By the way, how are you two doing? You're still together, right? *Continues healing Scarface's wounds*

Justin: Ehmm... sure... I guess...

Amanda: You guess? Why do you guess it?

Justin: I don't know... we kinda broke up before I got sentenced...

Amanda: Really? Why? Did something happen between you?

Justin: I don't want to talk about it.

Amanda: Sorry... *Throws the cotton into the bin* You're ready, guys! Be careful and don't get in too many fights!

Justin: Thank you...

Amanda: No problem. And Justin... I'm so sorry for making you feel uncomfortable talking about this...

Justin: No, it's ok, honey. Don't worry. You look so beautiful when you smile.

Amanda: Save that for when you get your man back... *Winks at him*

Scarface: *Wraps an arm around Justin* But his name is not really Chagay or Chasez, is it?

Justin: It's Chasez, Scarface... Sha-zay!

Scarface: So his name is really that gay? Poor guy... he had no chance then becoming gay...

Justin: Dude, leave it... his name is not gay... it's beautiful.

Scarface: Ok... never wanted to hurt you.

Justin: Let's get out of here and go with Deep Throat, huh?

Scarface: Sure.

Justin: *Rises from the stretcher with Scarface's help and gets out of the nursing*

Scarface: So what do you do in your freetime, superstar?

Justin: Well, I don't have much freetime... but when I got it, I like to play basketball or play video games...

Scarface: Video games? You should get some more hobbies... here you have much freetime.

Justin: I like to sing and dance, like I told you before...

Scarface: You want to sing and dance in prison?

Justin: No... well... is it bad if someone sings here?

Scarface: Oh kiddo... you have to learn so many things... just don't! 

Justin: Ok! So tell me what things I shouldn't do here...

Scarface: Singing, dancing, fucking, telling you have money... stuff like that.

Justin: Fucking?

Scarface: Here are some guys who... like to rape the weak ones... no one likes them.

Justin: So you're telling me that what's in the movies it's true... I can be raped any time? You're not one of those guys, are you?

Scarface: Do I look like one?

Justin: I don't know how a rapist looks like!

Scarface: I'm not.

Justin: *Looks suspiciously at him* You sure...?

Scarface: Hey kiddo, I could've raped you for times if I wanted to...

Justin: FOUR TIMES?!?! Really?? And that thing about the showers... you know, that if the soap falls...

Scarface: They can be true... so if you take the soap... go down with your whole body...

Justin: Ok, I will... and the thing about the cigarettes? Is it true that they're like money here?

Scarface: Cigarettes and chocolate.

Justin: Chocolate?

Scarface: Sure... you won't find any chocolate in here... that's the problem.

Justin: Oh... but, if any one here doesn't smoke... is it bad, too, not to smoke?

Scarface: No, that's ok.

Justin: Thank God... I hope that skinhead guy doesn't come at me again...

Scarface: Oh, he will.

Justin: You mean he'll come at me again and again in the three years I have to spend here??

Scarface: Yes... you know, we also like to exercise our muscles... maybe you should try that.

Justin: But that's gonna be a total hell! I don't want to spend these three years fighting with him! I didn't even started to fight with him!!

Scarface: Execise and get stronger and he'll leave you alone.

Justin: Ok... and when are the visiting hours?

Scarface: Every thrusday from 3pm to 5pm.

Justin: And what day is it today?

Scarface: It's Saturday. You have to wait a bit.

Justin: Shit...

Scarface: Who do you want to talk with?

Justin: JC... I really hope he comes to see me...

Scarface: If not, you can also call him during this two hours...

Justin: There isn't any other day to call?

Scarface: Not without bribing the prison guards.

Justin: What could I bribe them with?

Scarface: Money. But if you don't have it cash here, you can forget it. Maybe someone brings some money with them when they visit you.

Justin: I... I have some cash here...

Scarface: *Starts whispering* How much?

Justin: *Whispering* Just 100$.

Scarface: Just? If you go to one of the prison guards, tell them you have just 10$. And never tell anyone how much you have... They would kill for 100$.

Justin: Ok...

Scarface: Let's get something to eat... you will love it... it tastes like smelly socks!

Justin: That sounds great...

Chapter 13 by shadowofflame
 Guard: Timberlake, you have a visitor.

Justin nodded and followed the guard to the visitation room. There were many little cabins where you could see your visit through a wall of glass. At the side were telephones to talk to the opposite person. Justin was glad he could talk to JC again. 
He didn't want anything more than to know that JC would forgive him and wait for Justin to come out of prison. He even wrote a song for him called "My love". He wanted to sing it to him. But when Justin took his seat, he looked into the brown eyes of a femal smiling face. Britney was sitting on the other chair. Justin's smile turned into the evil eye and just slowly he took the earpiece.

Justin: Hey... what do you want?

Britney: Talk to you. I needed to see you...

Justin: What do you want to talk about?

Britney: I just wanted to know how you were doing in here... did you... get in trouble?

Justin: Before I answer... did anyone else come to see me?

Britney: No, I came alone...

Justin: Oh... ok... ehmm... I did something really stupid... that's why I am here.

Britney: I heard you did something really bad, but I never heard what it was... what did you do?

Justin: Didn't all magazines and tv shows talk about it?

Britney: No, they only know that you are in here, but not the reason...

Justin: Ehm... I threatened Lance with a gun...

Britney: What??

Justin: Yes... I know it was wrong but now it's too late...

Britney: Why did you do that??

Justin: Why do you want to know?

Britney: 'Cause I care about you, you know? And I know there's got to be a good reason for you to do that, 'cause you're not like that, baby...

Justin: Stop calling me that.

Britney: *Stays silent for a moment* So why did you do that?

Justin: I heard from Chris that Lance was the reason why JC broke up with me. I thought... I could convince JC this way to come back to me... I wasn't even thinking... all I could think about was that JC left me and Lance was the reason...

Britney: Why didn't you talk to me first, baby?

Justin: Stop. Please.

Britney: Why? You don't like me calling you baby anymore?

Justin: No... I'm not your baby.

Britney: But I want you to be my baby again... I really do...

Justin: Britney! It's over, ok? And that's why I didn't talk to you... you couldn't have helped me... nobody could.

Britney: Yeah, I could... maybe I could have made you feel better...

Justin: How? You can't give me JC back either.

Britney: Well, about that... I don't think he'll come back to you, sweety...

Justin: Sure... I knew you would say that.

Britney: I say that 'cause it's true... he won't come back to you after... nothing...

Justin: Yeah, you want me back and that's why you say those... wait... after what?

Britney: Um... nothing, baby... it's nothing...

Justin: Britney... what have you done?

Britney: Okay, I'll tell you... *sighs* JC came to my house to talk about what happened between you and me... and I told him... but I changed the story a little...

Justin: What, what? JC was at your house? He visited you but not me?

Britney: It was right after you got arrested, baby... before the trial...

Justin: What did I tell you about the 'baby' thing?

Britney: Sorry... well, the thing is... I don't think JC would want to come back to you after he heard my version of the story...

Justin: What was your version of... which story are you talking about?

Britney: The story about what happened between us... that night...

Justin: Uh huh... what the hell did you tell him?

Britney: I told him that you called me to come over to your house because you told me you broke up with JC... I went to your place and I tried to make you feel better... to comfort you... Ibut then you kissed me... I tried to stop you, but you started touching me... and we fucked, but at the end you told me you didn't want to see me anymore...

Justin: WHAT?!!! You haven't said that!

Britney: *Nods* I really did...

Justin: Please, tell me this is a joke...

Britney: I did it just so you and me could be together, baby!

Justin: You little bitch.

Britney: Justin, I did it for you... you didn't even seem to love JC anymore... I wanted to be the one you love...

Justin: WHAT? I don't love JC anymore? You don't even have a clue! I love him more than anything in my life!

Britney: You didn't seem to do so! You never told him you loved him!! Maybe that's one of the reasons why he left you!!

Justin: Oh now it's my fault you lied to him? Fuck you! You motherfucking bitch didn't say that!

Britney: Justin, I can't understand why you don't love me anymore!! We were perfect together!! Before you decided to leave me and stay with JC... I promised you I would ruin your relationship with him... that's why I did it!!

Justin: I never want to see your ugly face in my life again.

Britney: I don't care, baby. You will see "my ugly face" forever, sweety. Don't you doubt it...

Justin: Bye, bitch. *Hans on the earpiece*

The guard took Justin back into his cell, where he broke down on his bed.

Scarface: Hey kiddo, what's wrong?

Justin: *Cries* I will never see him again in my life.

Scarface: You mean that JC Chagay guy?

Justin: Chasez, and yes.

Scarface: Right, Chasez...

Deep Throat: JC Chasez? Isn't that the guy from this boyband... NStink?

Justin: *Laughs quietly* Yes... he's... was my... a good friend.

Scarface: Wait... why did you say you won't see him again in your life? Did something happen?

Justin: Yeah... ehmm... you know my exgirlfriend Britney...

Scarface: Britney... *Thinks for a moment while Deep Throat stares at him and shakes his head*

Deep Throat: Britney Spears, you dumbass! You have no idea about music, dude!

Scarface: Ooooh!! Yeah, I know who she is! But I use to call her Britney Bitch...

Justin: *Laughs* Yeah, Britney Bitch... she told JC... she told him some lies about me and now he's mad.

Scarface: WHAT A BITCH!! The way I call her fits her perfectly!!

Justin: Pretty... and I don't know what to do.

Deep Throat: Sorry to tell you this, Bounce, but... there's not much you can do while you're in here... you'll have to wait until he visits you...

Justin: I can't wait! He'll date other... I mean, he will find other friends.

Scarface: Well, you can do this: wait until another friend of yours visits you, and tell him that you want to talk to JC on the phone or something. Your friend will tell him and you could speak with JC. I don't think he'll find other friends, if he truly... if you truly are his best friend...

Justin: Don't know if that'll work... do you know how hard it was to get him on another ehmm... meeting with me?

Deep Throat: But what happened between you and that guy that he's so mad at you??

Justin: Ehmm... I... I lied to him because of a thing that happened I can't talk about.

Deep Throat: Why can't you talk about it? It can't be that bad... Was he your boyfriend or something? *Laughs*

Justin: Haha... *laughs distressed* Yeah, that would be weird, wouldn't it?

Deep Throat: Yeah dude! I mean, we know you're gay and all, but dating your best friend?? That's just weird!

Justin: Yeah... wait... I'm not gay! I dated Britney!

Scarface: But you dated this guy too, so that makes you gay!!

Justin: That's called bisexual... and ehm... this guy... that was JC.

Deep Throat: You dated JC Chasez?!?!

Justin: Ehmm... maybe?

Scarface: He did, Deep Throat... he did.

Deep Throat: Whoa, man... I never imagined that you were dating him after you told us you're gay... how long have you been together?

Justin: For maybe two years. And then I met Britney...

Deep Throat: You broke up with him and then dated Britney?

Justin: No, not really.

Deep Throat: Then... what did you do?

Justin: I had kind of a threesome relationship with both of them?

Deep Throat: Yeah, you're bisexual then... *Nods slowly* And then... you stayed with both of them until now?

Justin: No... JC told me to decide for one and I picked him...

Scarface: What happened then? I mean, why did he break up with you?

Justin: Ehmm... yeah, because he found her panties on my bed.

Scarface and Deep Throat: WHAT??

Scarface: He found her panties on your bed?!

Justin: That's a complicated story!

Deep Throat: Well, you better tell us about it, Timberlake!

Justin: Wow... I see you aren't with me in this story... Ok, this is what happened: Britney tried to get me back, turned me on, cried because I told her I wanted JC, put put her clothes and told me after I kicked her out I will regret it... that was her revenge I guess.

Scarface: Her revenge was leaving her panties on your bed or telling him lies about you?

Deep Throat: Now I'm confused...

Justin: When she left, she left her panties on my bed. I directly went to Chris's place, like I always do when I'm mad. She knows that she knew that I wouldn't look at my room... and next day JC found her panties before I returned to our place...

Scarface: That's a bitch, dude... so, how come you're in jaol then?

Justin: After JC found the panties, he left me and moved to a friend's place. I tried everything to get him back, but it didn't work and then my friend Chris told me it was Lance's fault that JC didn't want me anymore...

Deep Throat: And you killed that Lance?!

Justin: No... it was... it was attempted murder... I bought a gun and held it against Lacen's face... I didn't think about it.

Scarface: You don't look like that kind of guy... I mean the kind of guy who holds a gun at someone's direction... you don't even look like you have a gun!

Justin: I know and normally I don't... hey... what does that mean?

Scarface: It means that you look like a good guy... not the 'I'm-gonna-fucking-kill-you-'cause-you-made-my-boyfriend-not-want-me-back' type of guy...

Justin: Maybe you are right... I didn't think about my actions... all I was thinking about was the pain I felt and that I won't see JC again.

Deep Throat: Don't misunderstand me, I don't want you to think I'm sayin' your friend is a liar, but... are you completely sure about what your friend Chris told you? I mean... you don't know if that Lance guy did that!

Justin: But that fits to Lance... I'm totally sure Chris said the truth!

Deep Throat: Why do you say that fits Lance? You don't get along with him?

Justin: He hates me and I think he is in love with JC too. Anyways, he always though I would treat JC the wrong way... that's why I'm sure he did so... and Chris is my best friend... he would never lie to me!

Scarface: But... do you have any proof that Lance actually made JC not want you back? Maybe he just talked to him and told him he should take some time or something, and JC decided he doesn't want you back... all by himself...

Justin: I... I asked him violently and he said he has done it!

Scarface: What did he tell you?

Justin: He said he did it and insulted me... I forgot about myself and beat him up.

Deep Throat: Did you try to sing "I Want You Back" to JC? Maybe he comes back to you *laughs*

Justin: *Sarcastic tone* Hahahaha... very funny.

Deep Throat: What? I just wanted to make you laugh a bit... thanks for making the effort! So... who called the police when you beat up Lance? I mean... I don't think he would do it if you were pointing him with a gun...

Justin: JC did... I told Lance to call JC and he did so... JC knew something was wrong and called the police.

*Scarface and Deep Throat stay silent for a moment, not knowing what more to say*

Scarface: So... who came to visit you?

Justin: Britney... she told me that story that she told JC.

Deep Throat: What story?

Justin: Oh, I didn't tell, right? Or not the full story.

Scarface: No, you didn't tell us anything about a story...

Justin: She told JC that I fucked with her at this night where she left her panties on my bed and that I told her I broke up with C. Now Jc won't believe me a word and will never ever talk to me again.

Scarface: Don't worry about it, man. I'm sure he'll forgive you. *He puts a hand on Justin's shoulder and smiles at him*
Chapter 14 by littleMissChasez

After a few months JC decided to meet other guys again. His psychologist and Lance told him to do so and he thought it’s time to get over the story too. He wouldn’t see Justin anyways before 2 years and he still didn’t know if he could ever forgive him.

The band was dissolved without Justin and every other *NSYNC guy was doing his own side project.

In a bar he met the young 24 years old Chace Crawford. Both men were in a tune and after Chace convinced him with many bouquets of flowers and nice love letters, JC prepared himself. He dressed up in his best suit and waited impatiently for Chace to pick him up.

JC: *Hears the doorbell and opens the door, seeing Chace dressed in a black suit and with some flowers in his hand*

Chace: Wow… JC, you look beautiful today.             

JC: Thanks... *blushes* you look beautiful too *smiles shyly*

Chace:  *gives JC the flowers* I thought you will like them, but compared to you these flowers look withered and dead.

JC: *Picks up the flowers* Thanks, they're beautiful. And I don't think I look that good... *laughs shyly*

Chace: Then I’m sure you didn’t look in the mirror today. So… shall we go?

JC: *Smiles* Sure. *Closes the door and follows Chace to his car*

Chace: *Holds the car door open for JC*

JC: Thank you. *Gets into the car, smelling the flowers while Chace gets into the driver seat*

Chace: *starts the motor and drives with JC through the town* so do you want to know, where we are going?

JC: If you don't want to keep it a secret, then yes.

Chace: *smiles at JC before looking back on the street* Maybe I visited a friend of yours… Do you remember Lance?

JC: Of course I remember him *Smiles at him* you went to his place?

Chace: Maybe… and maybe I asked him for your favorite restaurant in LA…

JC: *Laughs* Really? You asked him? I bet he didn't hesitate to tell you!

Chace: *laughs* actually he told me your favorite place, your favorite dish and your favorite table at the restaurant.

JC: Come on! Really? *Laughs*

Chace: Yes *parks in front of the restaurant* and I did my very best to make exactly your wishes come true.

JC: I can't believe you... *Smiles shyly*

Chace: *strokes carefully JC’s cheek* I hope you are hungry *winks with a smile*

JC: I'm starving! *Laughs shyly*

Chace: *laughs and goes out of the car to hold the car door open for JC*

JC: *Gets out of the car and smiles sweetly to Chace*

Chace: *wraps an arm around JC’s hip and enters the restaurant*

A waiter showed both men their reserved table and brought directly two glasses of wine.

Chace: I hope you like it.

JC: I love it. I really can't believe you did this.

Chace: Too much?

JC: No, it's perfect *Smiles*

Chace: Let’s chink glasses on a beautiful day

JC: *Smiles and holds up his glass*

Chace: How was your week? Are you still upset, because of…?

JC: Well, um... I'm getting over it... It's taking me a while, but I'm sure I'll get over it completely soon...

Chace: Don’t feel pressurized… I was just worried about you. I want you to be happy again.

JC: I know... but I don't wanna talk about that today...

Chace: No problem. Anyways we should celebrate that I could convince you to go out with me *chuckles*

JC: I think I was stubborn, huh? *Giggles*

Chace: A little bit. But it was worth it to wait

JC: But Chace... don't you care about what the media says about you? I mean... you don't worry about what they'll say about seeing you and me together?

Chace: Are you kidding me? There are rumors about my sexuality since the beginning of my career… that’s nothing new for me. So don’t worry.

JC: Are you sure?

Chace: Yes I am. Stop worrying. Stress is not good for you.

JC: You sound like I'm pregnant or something *Laughs*

Chace: *laughs*Are you?

JC: No! *Chuckles*

Chace: So tell me something about you. What are you doing right now?

JC: Well, um... I'm working on a solo album... I just wrote a couple of songs so far...

Chace: *grins* Now I want to listen to a sample.

JC: You want me to sing now? *Looks at him with his eyebrows raised*

Chace: Why not? You have a beautiful voice and I’m sure all people here want to hear you sing.

JC: Chace, you serious? We're in a restaurant! I can't sing here just like that! People will think I'm crazy...

Chace: And I would appreciate it, if you would do for me. Or are that naughty songs?

JC: Um... maybe...

Chace: Now I definitely want to hear one of them. Please *looks at JC with puppy eyes*

JC: *Sighs* I can't believe I'm doing this... *Clears his throat and sings shyly* The nights when you don't call my life is a catastrophe, I need to feel you close to me, I'm waiting out the storm... 'Cause when I'm all alone, I imagine I am face to face, inhaling every breath you take, I'm waiting out the storm... I'm waiting out the storm...

Chace: Ehmm… wow. This sounds amazing. *claps quietly with his hands*

JC: You really think so?

Chace: Sure! I loved it!

JC: I'll let you hear the whole song one day *Smiles* If you want...

Chace: I can’t wait to hear it *smiles back*

The waiter brought both men their food and they started eating.

Chace: *blushes* Sorry I can’t stop starring at you.

JC: *blushes* I noticed... *stays in silent for a moment while he stares at Chace's eyes*

Chace: You… you are just so beautiful. Sorry, I try to stop it… you must think I’m a creep.

JC: I'd never think that, Chace. You're really beautiful too... I could stare at your eyes all day long.

Chace: *Smiles* Thank you. That means much to me to hear that from you.

JC: You doubted I'd ever say that to you?

Chace: You hold it against me, after I needed to annoy you more than a month until you went on a date with me?

JC: Maybe... *Smiles mischievously* But you said it yourself! It was worth the wait *Winks*

Chace: *chuckles* so it was your intention to let me wait, because…?

JC: Yeah... I needed some time...

Chace: And I thought you wanted to test me, if I am really interested in you.

JC: I really wanted to *Laughs* Are you?

Chace: You owe me something for asking this question. Would I ask you for more than a month for a date, when I wasn’t really interested?

JC: *Giggles* No, I guess not. So I owe you something?

Chace: Yeah, what about a kiss… on the cheek?

JC: Um... okay... *leans forward and gets closer to Chace*

Chace: *leans forward too and stops a few millimeters before they lips connect and freeze for a moment*

JC: *Kisses him slowly on the cheek*

Chace: *smiles at JC* thank you…                    

JC: *Takes a moment to assimilate what happened and seats on his chair again* Um... Wow, um... I... I wasn't expecting that *blushes*

Chace: I hope you liked it… I did

JC: Yeah, I liked it... much. *Smiles* Sorry, I'm just a little... I haven't done that in a while...

Chace: That’s ok…

After an hour Chace brought JC back to his house. In front of JC’s door both men were standing, JC playing with his keys.

Chace: That was a nice day.

JC: Absolutely *Smiles* Thanks Chace... for everything.

Chace: No problem… *kisses suddenly JC on the mouth*

JC: *Looks at him with surprise, but closes his eyes and kisses him back*

Chace: *stands a few seconds in position until he breaks the kiss slowly*

JC: *Opens his eyes and stares at Chace, smiling* Good night, Chace.

Chace: Good night, Josh.               

JC: *Opens the door and gets into his house, waving Chace goodbye*

Immediately JC called Lance and told him everything about the date, fancying about Chace. Lance felt happy for JC and told Joey and Chris about the good news. Both had to promise that they don’t tell Justin, so he doesn’t get too jealous.

After a few days Justin could call his friends again from jail. This time he called Chris. He was happy he was going to hear his best friends’ voice again. Even if he already found some more guys he got along in jail than Scarface and Deep Throat, it was something else to talk to somebody from his old life.

Chris: Hello?

Justin: Hi Chris, this is Justin. It’s so good to hear your voice again man.

Chris: Justin! Man, I'm so happy to hear you! How are you doing there?

Justin: It’s ok… I could think of a nicer place, but I don’t get beaten up every day, so it’s ok. And how are you doing?

Chris: I'm doing well, man. Missing your white ass though... So do you get along with someone there? Do you get in trouble often?

Justin: White ass? If you would be here I would kick your white ass! Yeah I found some people here. Let me describe it like this: You can’t be in jail without fighting, but it’s definitely better than in my imagination.

Chris: Sorry for not visiting you, but we've been a little busy here, man. Did someone go there to see you?

Justin: My Mom, Dad… Britney visited me a few months ago, but… no one of my friends. I can understand it… And what are you doing? I mean… Are you still doing… *NSYNC?

Chris: No, no more *NSYNC right now, man. We told everyone we were going on hiatus... and we are helping JC with his solo album.

Justin: *swallows* JC… is doing a solo album?

Chris: Yeah... he said he wanted to try it... though he just got started like a month ago or so... he's still working on some lyrics...

Justin: Talking ‘bout JC… How is he doing?

Chris: He's doing great, man. He's slowly getting over it... you know, he's trying to get over this whole thing... and um... *clears his throat* he's doing... fine.

Justin: Did he forget about me?

Chris: No... Not at all... though he tries not to think about it much... I mean, he tries not to think about you much 'cause he knows that if he does, he won't get over it completely... And he's been really happy these past weeks

Justin: That’s good! What is he happy about?

Chris: Yeah, right? He met this guy named Chace and he's really happy around him! They already had some dates, and he looks really excited about it! *Suddenly, he remembers what Lance told them and curses himself* Fuck...

Justin: *Swallows* wow… ehmm… ok… *gets tears in his eyes* I… I’m happy he found someone new.

Chris: Justin, I'm sorry, man. I know you didn't want to hear that...

Justin: No… ehmm… I wanted to hear that right?

Chris: You did?

Justin: *cries* Fuck… how could he forget me? I thought he loves me…

Chris: Justin, he didn't forget you. He loves you, you're everything to him, but he needs to move on right now. It was too hard for him and he needs to assimilate it. But don't you think he doesn't love you or that he forgot you, 'cause he didn't.

Justin: That’s why he is fucking around with other men? I suffer here in jail thinking of him and what he is doing every day and he is lying in Chace whatever’s bed and gets fucked… I’m sure he loves me more than anything in life.

Chris: You know what, I never thought I would say this, but I'm done with this shit. Listen to me, Timberlake! You always play the fucking victim in everything, but what you can't understand is that JC has suffered much more than you with all this shit. You're in jail 'cause you're selfish and you only think about yourself. If you were thinking of JC as much as you said, then why didn't you call him and not me? Huh? And JC didn't fuck with Chace. He wouldn't let him do it, though it's been a couple of weeks. What do you think he is? A slut? Just grow a pair and move on already you too, dammit!!

Justin: *swallows* Sorry man… I… It’s just hard for me ok… I didn’t meant it this way, sorry. Ehmm Chris? Could you do me a favor? Please tell JC I’m sorry and… and that I’m happy when he is happy. No matter how he decides… Oh and wish him luck for his album… I… I wrote a song for him, but I guess it’s too late for apologies…

Chris: I'm sorry too man... I didn't mean to yell... And don't worry, I'll tell him. And, by the way, I'm sure he'll love to hear your song. It's not too late for an apology, J.

Justin: For this kind of apology it is too late… *starts singing, gets interrupted by his own tears again and again* I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach our toes in the sand, I can see us on the countryside sitting on the grass laying side by side… You could be my baby, let me make you my man ‘cause boy you amaze me. Ain’t gotta do nothing crazy. See all I want you to do is be my…

Chris: Sing it to him, man. He'll love it. It's really beautiful. And apology. It doesn't matter what kind of apology it is, but do it.

Justin: Tell him to call me… He… he won’t talk to me on his own… please.

Chris: Don't worry... I'll tell him. I'm sure he'll like to talk to you.

Justin: Thanks… I… my time is up… I have to go. It was nice to talk to you…

Chris: It was nice talking to you again, kiddo... take care... and don't get into trouble!

Justin: Thanks… Bye.

Chapter 15 by shadowofflame
Right the next day, Chris went to JC. He had to talk to him about his conversation with Justin.

JC himself was laying in his bed dreaming of Chace. He felt like he was in heaven. It was the first time JC was really happy again. When Chris rang the doorbell JC didn't take long until he opened the door.JC: Hey Chris! How are you?

Chris: Hey... wow, you seem to be... excited?

JC: I am *Smiles widely* Come on in *Steps aside and lets Chris get into the house*

Chris: *Goes into the living room* I heard you and this Chace guy had a good evening.

JC: Yeah, it was great. It was perfect!

Chris: Wanna tell me some dirty details?

JC: *Laughs* Dirty details? Really?

Chris: *Grins* Sure! Come on Chasez, what have you done to this poor Chace? Did you use your Chasez charm?

JC: *Laughs* We haven't done anything, Chris. We just kissed. That's all.

Chris: What??? Are you kidding me? Just a kiss?

JC: What were you expecting?? Sex all night long in our first date??

Chris: When I hear songs like 'All Day Long I Dream About Sex'... YES.

JC: *With a blank expression* Haha, very funny. Well, I didn't want sex in our first date!

Chris: Where is the dirty little kitten gone? Ok... we change topics. Actually, this Chace guy isn't the reason why I am visiting you.

JC: Really? What is it then? You're not going to ask me to buy you groceries again, right??

Chris: That was just one time... anyways, no. I guess I have to tell you something you won't like that much...

JC: Oh... what is it?

Chris: It's about Justin.

JC: Is he ok?? Did something happen to him??

Chris: No, no, he's ok... I... I did a little mistake.

JC: What do you mean you made a little mistake?

Chris: Justin called me yesterday from jail.

JC: Oh... really?

Chris: Yes... he was asking for you... he misses you.

JC: *Takes a deep breath* Right... I bet... I'm sure Britney is the one he misses...

Chris: JC, he was crying when he was talking about you... he even wrote a song for you! And the text really doesn't fit to Britney.

JC: He... he wrote a song for me? You... did you hear it?

Chris: Yeah, he sang, or more he stammered a verse. He was crying so hard he couldn't really sing.

JC: Are you telling me I should forgive him?

Chris: I'm not telling you anything! Justin asked me to tell you about our conversation.

JC: Ok... what did you talk about? He talked much about me?

Chris: Much about you? You were the only topic... he talked about how much he misses you, that he regrets his mistake and that his heart broke because you won't forgive him...

JC: *Nods slowly* You didn't tell him I'm with Chace... right?

Chris: NO... No... why should I tell him... no... is it hot in here?

JC: Chris... *Takes a deep breath* You didn't tell him I'm with Chace... right?!

Chris: Ehmm... I told you about the mistake?

JC: Yes... you told me you made a mistake...

Chris: That was the mistake? I didn't think about what I was talking about until I said it.

JC: Great, Chris. Just great. Good job. Now he'll be the one who hates me...

Chris: I'm sorry! He doesn't hate you... he just thinks you don't want him ever back...

JC: It's not that I don't want him ever back, it's just... *Sighs* It's just the first time I'm truly happy again since that day, you know? I'm trying really hard to get over Justin, but now he just calls you and asks you to tell me about your conversation...

Chris: Actually, he asked me for even more...

JC: And what is that?

Chris: He wants to talk to you. Face to face.

JC: You're being serious?

Chris: Come on, JC... give him a chance to apologize. Give him a chance to get over you too.

JC: *Stays silent for a moment, thinking about what to do* *Takes a deep breath* Okay... I'll visit him.

Chris: Thank you... oh, you want to hear the song or do you want him to sing personally?

JC: You really don't know my answer? I always prefer to hear him sing personally, I already told you a hundred times! Alzheimer is bad, Chris...

Chris: *Laughs sarcastically* I actually thought you might can't hear him sing... I thought it might hurt too much... sorry for worrying.

JC: *Smiles a little* Thanks for worrying, Chris, but... I think I'll be fine.

Chris: Ok... you can visit him tomorrow again... I mean, if you feel ready for this. 

JC: Yeah, I think I'm ready. I'll just call Chace to tell him I'll be busy tomorrow...

Chris: Yeah, do that. JC?

JC: Yeah?

Chris: Please, don't hurt him too much when you break his heart.

JC: I'll try, Chris... but I can't promise you anything.

The next day, JC drove in the morning to the prison to visit Justin. When Justin came, he got tears in his eyes. He sat down and took the earpiece to hear JC's voice again.

JC: Hey, J... How are you doing?

Justin: *Gets tears in his eyes and tries to reply but gets no tone out of his mouth*

JC: *Smiles slightly* It's good to see you too.

Justin: *Nods and clears his throat* How are you?

JC: I'm... I'm doing pretty good. And you?

Justin: Me too... you... you look good.

JC: Thank you... you don't look so bad yourself. *Runs a hand through his long hair*

Justin: You... you changed pretty much. In a good way!

JC: *Chuckles* I just let my hair grow a little bit, and that goatee is gone!

Justin: Yes... *Looks dreamily at JC until he realises again what happened* I guess Chris talked to you?

JC: Yeah... he came to my house yesterday and told me everything...

Justin: I know it's none of my business but... does this Chace treat you right?

JC: Yes, he does. you don't have to worry about that...

Justin: *Smiles sadly* Then I feel happy for you... I hope he can make you happy.

JC: He really does... but let's not talk about Chace, ok? You... you got in trouble this past year?

Justin: Not much... I... I just annoy everyone here *Chuckles quietly*

JC: And why is that?

Justin: It's not so important... tell me something about you. How is your solo project going?

JC: How do you know...?

Justin: Chris. He can't keep a secret.

JC: Tell me about it...

Justin: About what?

JC: Nothing... well, to answer your question... it's going pretty good. Though I only have like 4 or 5 songs written... but it's slowly getting there.

Justin: No, tell me... about what?

JC: Nothing, I just... I know exactly what you mean about Chris not being able to keep a secret, 'cause I... I didn't want him to...

Justin: Didn't want him to tell me 'bout Chace? Yeah, he said right after he told me 'bout you two. JC, can you do me a favor?

JC: Sure.

Justin: This is maybe the last time I see you personally so... would you sing for me?

JC: Um... sing for you?

Justin: Yeah... I'd love to hear one of your new songs.

JC: Ehmm... sure. *Clears his throat* He loves daffodils, and he keeps 'em on his window sill, when the wind blows his smell fills the room... he dreams in color, but does he know that I love him? I'm swimming in my abyss of insecure blue, yeah... and I'm losing my head, and I can't get no sleep, but if I reached out would you reach out for me? Yeah... Knocked unconcious, walking on water 'cause I'm thinking of you... and don't you know that love's intoxicating and I need the abuse... because I'm endlessly falling, and we're destiny calling what you're making me do... it's all because I lose myself in you... all because I lose myself in you...

Justin: Wow... it's... beautiful.

JC: Thanks... Chris told me you wrote a song for me too...

Justin: Yes... I don't know if you really want to hear it...

JC: I'd love to *Smiles*

Justin: I wrote you a symphony, just to say how much you mean to me, what would you do? If I told you you were beautiful? Would you date me on the regular, tell me, would you? Well, baby I've been around the world, but I ain't seen myself another guy like you. This ring here represents my heart, but there's just one thing I need from you say "I do". Because I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach our toes in the sand, I can see us on the country side sitting on the grass laying side by side... you could be my baby, let me make you my man 'cause boy you amaze me. Ain't gotta do nothing crazy. See all I want you to do is be my... *Breaks up and cries*

JC: *Gets tears in his eyes while he watches Justin cry* J... I... I love it. It's beautiful. What's the title of the song?

Justin: It's... My... My Love.

JC: Then it ends "See, all I want you to do is be my love"?

Justin: *Nods*

JC: *Swallows* Justin, wipe those tears away and look at me.

Justin: *Wipes tears away*

JC: *Stares deeply at his eyes* Look, Justin... I really lvoe the song, but um... I can't be your love right now...

Justin: *Whispers* I know.

JC: *Watches Justin lower his head and he wipes his tears away while Justin isn't looking* J, look at me... I wanna see those deep blue eyes...

Justin: Why? You don't want me and I accept it... but don't make me look into your eyes.

JC: Justin, I just want you to look at me... please...

Justin: *Looks at JC*

JC: *Stares at Justin's eyes for a moment* You don't know what I'd give to see you smile again...

Justin: You don't know what I would give to get you back... we all have wishes that don't come true.

JC: It's not that I don't want to be with you right now... it's just that I can't be with you right now...

Justin: I would give everything to touch your lips a last time... You won't visit me again, will you?

JC: What makes you think that?

Justin: Because this is a goodbye... you try to get over this whole shit. You will go home and think 'I can be happy again' and I want you to be! You will call Chace to watch a movie with you and before you even recognise I am out of prison, missing you every day. It's ok. JC, listen, I want you to be happy. If this Chace makes you happy, be with him! Forget about me! I love you and I always will, but I'm not the right guy for you. You need someone who treats you the way you deserve it...

JC: Justin, I love Chace but it's not the same love that I feel for you. You want me to be happy, but I want you to be happy too, and I can't be happy if you're not. You're my life, you know? I'd never have with Chace the moments I had with you. I've loved you since the very first time I saw you, and I'd never feel the same way with Chace. He makes me really happy, but I'll be even happier if he was you. I'm just trying to assimilate all this shit and get over it. 

Justin: JC, I'm not telling you this again: Forget about me. *Hangs on the earpiece*

JC: *Watches Justin get up from his chair and go* *Gets tears in his eyes while hands on the earpiece*
Chapter 16 by littleMissChasez
Right after his visit, JC called Chace to spend the afternoon with him. He didn't feel like being alone. Chace came directly to JC's place.

JC: *Opens the door after he hears the doorbell, seeing Chace standing there* Hey... *Wipes tears away*

Chace: *Wraps his arms around JC* It's ok... you can let it out.

JC: *Cries uncontrollably against Chace's shoulder, wrapping his arms around him*

Chace: Everything's fine... *strokes JC's back*

JC: *Tries to calm down slowly, still sobbing*

Chace: How do you feel?

JC: Bad... really bad... he just told me something that hurt so much... *Buries his face in Chace's shoulder again*

Chace: You want to tell me?

JC: *Takes a few steps away from Chace and makes him follow him to his living room* He just... he told me to forget about him...

Chace: *Follows JC* Why did he say that?

JC: 'Cause he knows about you and me... and he still loves me, so he feels upset about it...

Chace: And you?

JC: I can't forget about him, Chace... I just can't... now I feel like he hates me and he doesn't want to see me ever again...

Chace: I'm sure he wants to see you. He just feels hurt.

JC: And he thinks I don't feel the same way about what he did! He just thinks about how his heart broke because he knows about us, but he can't think about how my heart broke when all this happened...

Chace: I'm sure he thinks and knows that... that's why you should forget about him... I think he wants to protect you.

JC: I'm not letting you go. I don't care what he thinks about you and me, but I love you, and I want to be with you.

Chace: *Strokes JC's cheek* I'm glad to hear that... but if you need time, I'll give it to you.

JC: It's ok... *puts his hand on Chace's* But thanks anyway... I don't need more time... if he wants me to forget about him, I'll try as hard as I can... if that's what he wants...

Chace: *Smiles and kisses JC* Don't worry too much... I like to see you smile.

JC: *Smiles widely* I won't worry too much... I'm done with always worrying about him...

Chace: How about we watch Star Wars or Indiana Jones an eat some Pizza?

JC: You already know me too well *Smiles and kisses Chace*

Chace: And how about you cuddle with me and I feed you? And if I'm really nice I won't tickle you *Grins playfully at JC*

JC: *Laughs* Sounds good to me!

Chace: There is just one problem...

JC: *Becomes serious quickly* What?

Chace: *Pushes JC on the couch and lies on top of him* I don't feel like standing up.

JC: Um... and what did you think of doing if you doesn't want to stand up? *Looks at him shyly*

Chace: *Kisses JC* Maybe we starve because I'm too lazy *Grins at JC*

JC: *Chuckles* You'd let me starve? What a bad person you are...

Chace: *Gets a dirty expression* I could feed you with many other stuff.

JC: *Laughs and pushes Chace playfully* You wish!

Chace: *Laughs on the ground* Oh yes, I do! *Stands up* Ok, I will order some pizza, babe.

JC: Ok *Smiles*

Chace: You prepare the film?

JC: Sure! *Raises from the couch and gets the movies from the shelf near the TV, putting Indiana Jones first*

Chace: *Grabs JC's ass before picking up the phone and leaving the living room laughing*

JC: *Turns around and looks at Chace with his eyebrows raised and a smile on his face*

Chace: What?

JC: You just grabbed my ass!!

Chace: Really? I can't remember that.

JC: Oh really?

Chace: Yeah, I guess you just wish so much that I grab your ass that your imagination felt so real *Grins*

JC: Uh huh... *Giggles and turns around again to turn the TV on*

Chace: *Orders pizza and walks on his tiptoes right behind JC to grab his ass again*

JC: *Laughs and turns around slowly, placing his hands on his hips* Now, you didn't grab my ass either, right?

Chace: Can you prove that I did?

JC: *Opens his mouth to answer, but stops, knowing he can't prove it* Alright, you win this time!

Chace: *Grins and kisses JC sensually*

JC: *Kisses Chace back, shivering at the feeling of his tongue*

Chace: *Holding JC with his strong arms*

JC: *Wrapping his arms around Chace's neck*

Chace: *Pushes JC gently on to the couch, not breaking the kiss*

JC: *Runs a hand through Chace's face and places it on his chest, not breaking the kiss*

Chace: *Kissing JC's chest, rubbing his hips gently against JC's*

JC: *Places his hands on Chace's shoulders, trying to stop him* Chace...

Chace: *Freezes and takes a few deep breaths* Sorry.

JC: *Looks shyly at him* No, I am sorry... I hate to make you wait but...

Chace: No, it's ok... *Removes slowly from JC's body and blushes*

JC: *Sits on the couch and kisses Chace* It'll be worth the wait... I promise.

Chace: Sure *Looks down on him* Tell that to this guy.

JC: *Giggles and looks down on him* It will be worth the wait. *Looks at Chace again* Happy?

Chace: *Laughs* Yes, pretty happy. *Wraps an arm around JC* Wanna start the film?

JC: Sure *Smiles, sitting closer to him* *Gets the remote and plays the film, lying down next to Chace*

Chace: *Places a kiss on JC's head and cuddles* I thought we'd watch Star Wars? Since when do Jedis wear hats?

JC: And I thought we'd watch Indiana Jones.

Chace: Indiana Jones is a Jedi?

JC: *Laughs* No, you silly!

Chace: So Indiana Jones is not flying into space?

JC: Nope *Smiles widely*

Chace: Ohh... maybe I shouldn't sleep while we are watching a movie *chuckles*

JC: *Giggles and wraps an arm around Chace's waist*

Chace: Hey, it's your job to keep me awake.

JC: Don't worry, I'll wake you up if you fall asleep *Smiles playfully*

Chace: *Raises an eyebrow* How do you wake me up?

JC: I can't tell you...

Chace: Why?

JC: 'Cause it's kind of a surprise...

Chace: *Falls playfully asleep and starts snoring*

JC: Don't you play falling asleep! *Hits playfully Chace on the shoulder*

Chace: *Starts laughing* Come on... I'm curious... tell me.

JC: Nope. I'm not telling you *Rests his head on Chace's shoulder again and watches the movie*

Chace: *Plays falling asleep again*

JC: Chace!

Chace: *Wraps his arms around JC and presses him against his chest*

JC: *Looks into Chace's eyes* I love you.

Chace: I love you too. *Wants to kiss JC, gets interrupted by the doorbell* I guess that's the pizza.

JC: Yeah *Sits on the couch so Chace can get up*

Chace: Goes to the door and comes back with a big pizza* Good that this is your place.

JC: Why? *Stands up and goes to the kitchen to get some glasses*

Chace: Because I had to open the door... normally I would do it myself when it's my place.

JC: *Chuckles* You were too lazy to stand up earlier, I was too lazy to open the door *Winks at him playfully*

Chace: *Grabs JC's ass* And I'm too lazy to remove my hand.

JC: Then don't *Smiles*

Chace: *Grins* I won't.

JC: I think you like my ass too much...

Chace: Is that something bad?

JC: Not at all *Grins and turns around, with Chace's hand still on his ass* *Grabs Chace's ass* I like yours too.

Chace: *Takes a deep breath* Maybe we should go back watching the film...

JC: Why? You don't like me grabbing your ass? *Smiles playfully*

Chace: I guess my problem is that I like it too much.

JC: *Frowns slightly and notices the bulge in Chace's pants* Oh... *Takes a few steps away, getting two cokes for both of them and returning to the living room with Chace*

Chace: But imagining your butt is ok, right?

JC: Um... sure, why wouldn't it be?

Chace: Because then I have to go!

JC: What? Why?

Chace: Because then I can think of taking you without your deprecating stare.

JC: Oh, so you're leaving me here alone so you can jerk off?!

Chace: No... I'm staying with you, watching the movie and leave tonight so I can jerk off.

JC: Wow, we've been together for like three days and you're already jerking off thinking of me *Smiles widely*

Chace: Oh babe... I even jerked off while thinking of you before we were even dating. And why not? Look at you! You are fucking hot.

JC: You really think so? *Gets closer to Chace, smiling mischievously*

Chace: Yes, I do *Kisses JC* Now let's watch the movie

JC: Ok *Plays the movie again, leaning back on the couch and placing his hand on Chace's thigh*

Chace: you want to tease me, right?

JC: Me? Tease you? Naaaah!

Chace: Noo... you would never do it *tickles JC*

JC: *Starts laughing* No! Chace, stop!

Chace: Give me one reason to stop.

JC: If you stop we can watch the movie, cuddle and make out a little bit... is that a good reason for you?

Chace: *Stops tickling JC and cuddles up with him*

JC: Thanks *Smiles and cuddles with Chace*

Chace: *Starts to kiss JC's neck at the most exciting scene of the movie*

JC: *Keeps focused on the movie while Chace kisses his neck* Chace... Chace, this is the most exciting part of the movie!

Chace: Really? Ok... if you think so...

JC: Of course! You just gotta watch it!

Chace: Mhmm... whatever... *Lies down and closes eyes behind JC to let him watch the movie*

JC: *Keeps watching the movie, all excited about his favourite part* Oh my god, did you just see that?? Chace? Chaaaaace...

Chace: *Jumps up* What? Oh, the movie? Surely I've seen that.

JC: Yeah, sure... what happened in that scene?

Chace: Ehmm... Anikin conquered Darth Vader.

JC: Chace... we're watching Indiana Jones... and how is Anikin supposed to conquer Darth Vader? They're the same person!

Chace: Really? Oh... ehmm... come on... I don't like these kind of movies... they are boring.

JC: It was your idea to watch them! And they're not boring! You just have bad taste in movies!

Chace: Maybe I just wanted to spend time with you.

JC: *Smiles* Then I'll remove the movie. *Stands up from the couch and goes to the TV, removing the movie and turning the TV off* You know... you could have told me to do something else instead of watching these movies, if you didn't want to watch them...

Chace: Or I could've watched them so you are happy.

JC: I won't be happy if you're all bored or asleep on the couch...

Chace: I told you it's your task to keep me awake.

JC: Maybe if I had woken you before the way I wanted to, you'd have to go home...

Chace: *Grins* Try.

JC: You sure?

Chace: Why not?

JC: *Walks towards Chace, sits on the couch next to him and gets his face closer to Chace's, and then going down his chest and kissing him over his pants*

Chace: *Moans quietly and strokes JC's head*

JC: *Moves backward, hearing Chace complaining* Now that's the way I wanted to wake you up if you fell asleep... would you have liked me to wake you up like this?

Chace: *Pushes JC's face down to his cock again* Hell yeah, I'd love it.

JC: *Laughs and removes Chace's hand from his head, moving up to his face and kissing him* It's better to go now, before you fuck me from the shower to the kitchen *Laughs*

Chace: You should write a song about it.

JC: Really? Hmm... yeah, maybe I'll do it.

Chace: *Laughs* Bye honey.

JC: Bye *Kisses him on the cheek*

Chapter 17 by littleMissChasez
JC and Chace dated a few weeks, after their movie date. All this times, JC decided to meet in public so Chace wouldn't lose control. The magazines started to write about both men. Pictures and rumor were seen on every cover.This time both went to a movie theater... they watched a romantic comedy together, laughed and had fun. At about 8pm, Chace brought JC home.
JC: It was a great day today, huh?

Chace: Yeah, it was fun.

JC: *Smiles* Yeah *Sighs* Do you... do you want to go in and... have some coffee?

Chace: Sure *Smiles back*

JC: *Gets out of the car and leads Chace into the house* I'll... make the coffee *Smiles shyly*

Chace: Yeah *Follows JC into the kitchen*

JC: *Starts preparing the coffee* So... I never imagined you liked romantic comedies.

Chace: *Watches JC* They are kinda amusing.

JC: You never told me your favourite genre in movies *Keeps preparing the coffee, with his back to Chace*

Chace: That's because you never asked.

JC: That's true *Laughs* So what genre is your favourite?

Chace: Horror. Just kidding, it's action.

JC: *Laughs* Something we have in common!

Chace: I thought you liked science fiction.

JC: Yeah, I do, but I like action movies too. So, how do you like your coffee?

Chace: Oh ok... with milk, please.

JC: *Pours some milk in Chace's coffee and hands it to him* Here you go... let's go to the living room.

Chace: Ok *Follows JC into the living room, starring at his butt*

JC: *Sits on the couch with Chace* Do you remember our movie date, a few weeks ago?

Chace: You mean where I started sleeping during the most exciting part?

JC: *Laughs* Yeah, and where you almost fucked my face... So, did you really jerk off that day after you went home?

Chace: *Comes closer to JC's face, whispers* Maybe.

JC: *Looks at Chace's eyes and then stares at his lips* Maybe I did too... and you thought bout me while you were doing it?

Chace: *Kisses JC sensually* Yes... what about you?

JC: I did too... *Kisses Chace sensually*

Chace: *Grabs JC's hips and pushes them to himself* God JC, you are so beautiful.

JC: *Smiles and kisses Chace again, placing his hand on the back of Chace's neck*

Chace: *Leans over JC's body  and starts to attack his neck*

JC: *Moans quietly and fists his hand in Chace's hair*

Chace: *Grabs with his hand under JC's shirt and starts stroking his muscles*

JC: *Runs his hand down Chace's back and places it on his butt*

Chace: *Grins and pulls JC's shirt off*

JC: *Grins as he stares at Chace's lips* Should we move this upstairs?

Chace: Sure *Lifts JC up and carries him to his bedroom*

JC: *Wraps his arms around Chace's neck and kisses him sensually while Chace carries him upstairs*

Chace: *Pushes JC against the closed door of his room and rubs his hips against JC's*

JC: *Gets Chace's shirt off quickly and grabs his hips, rubbing against him while he kisses him*

Chace: *Carries JC into the bedroom and lets him fall on the bed*

JC: *Sits on the bed and grabs Chace from his pants, bringing him closer while he looks up at his eyes*

Chace: *Starts kissing JC wildly and opens his own pants*

JC: *Opens his own pants while kissing Chace passionately, and pushes them down*

Chace: *Starts stroking over JC's boxers*

JC: *Moans against Chace's lips and tries to push down Chace's pants*

Chace: *Helps pushing his pants down, kisses JC's neck and goes down to his nipples*

JC: *Moans as he strokes Chace's hair*

Chace: *Starts sucking JC's right nipple while he stimulates the other one with his fingers*

JC: *Bites his bottom lip as he moans quietly, and grabs Chace's face and brings it up, kissing him wildly while stroking him over his boxers*

Chace: *Moans into JC's mouth, puts his hand under JC's boxers and starts touching JC's hard member*

JC: *Moans into Chace's mouth and manages to turn them around, putting his hand in Chace's boxers too and stroking him*

Chace: Fuck babe... don't stop.

JC: *Kisses Chace's neck while stroking and squeezing Chace's hard member*

Chace: I know you wanna taste it... *Pushes JC's head down to his cock*

JC: *Pushes Chace's boxers down and runs his tongue all over his erection*

Chace: *Moans loudly* Suck it, suck it and wait for the white gold to spread into your mouth.

JC: *Takes Chace all the way, while looking up at him*

Chace: *Closes his eyes and strokes JC's hair*

JC: *Starts sucking and licking Chace's member while watching him*

Chace: *Stops JC* Wait... we don't want me to come before I made you happy, right?

JC: I thought you wanted to come in my mouth *Grins as he keeps stroking him*

Chace: Fuck... yeah, I'd love to, but then I can't feel how it is like to be inside of you.

JC: Who said we'd have just one round?

Chace: *Grabs JC's head and fucks into his mouth* 

JC: *Sucks harder each time while he strokes Chace's balls*

Chace: *Comes hard into JC's mouth and groans loudly while coming*

JC: *Swallows and stands up to take his boxers off and he sits on top of Chace, one leg on each side*

Chace: You know what? I guess you are my viagra...

JC: *Laughs* You get hard every time you see me?

Chace: Hell yes *Manages to turn around so JC lies on his back and rubs his cock against JC's*

JC: *Moans quietly and kisses Chace, while grabbing his butt*

Chace: You have some lube here?

JC: In my nightstand.

Chace: *Grabs the lube out of JC's nightstand and rubs a bit over his fingers* Lift your hips.

JC: *Lifts his hips as Chace told him*
*****

Justin: I can't believe this is my last day *watches over to Scarface and Deep Throat* I will miss you guys.

Scarface: We'll miss you too... but don't come back here or I'll kick your white ass!!

Deep Throat: Yeah, we don't want to see you here again, Bounce!

Justin: *Laughs* I promise! I'll see JC today again... wish me luck.

Scarface and Deep Throat: Good luck!!

Deep Throat: Bye Bye Bye, man!

Scarface: Would you stop singing their songs already?!

Justin got from a waiter his stuff and took the first cab home. He didn't know how JC would react when he sees his ex boyfriend comes to their shared house. When he opened the door he heard some weird sounds from the bedroom. "I know you want it bitch!" shocked Justin listened to the noises. 'Fuck! JC got raped' were his thoughts and he ran upstairs. When he kicked the door open to help JC, he looked shocked at a guy dressed as a teacher lying on top of JC, who was dressed like a student.

Justin: What the fuck?

JC: *Looks at Justin with surprise* Justin!! *Tries to get Chace off of him* What... what are you doing here?!

Justin: What are YOU doing here? Would you please dress up?

JC: *Covers himself with the blankets* Um... *Looks at Chace, blushing*

Justin: I guess I wait downstairs...

JC: Yeah, that... that will be the best...

Justin: *Goes downstairs*

Chace: Shall I go?

JC: Yeah, I think... I think that's a good idea... I'll call you later... 

Chace: Sure... ehmm... that was nice *Kisses JC on the cheek and dresses up*

JC: I'm so sorry about this, Chace... I didn't know he'll be coming today.

Chace: I know... don't worry *Kisses JC a last time before leaving the house*

JC: *Sighs and gets dressed, going downstairs* Um... Justin, what... what are you doing here? It's been only... one and a half year...

Justin: I got out earlier... and what are you doing here? In our bed?

JC: It's not our bed anymore... remember?

Justin: When did I move out of this house? Right, never, so it is our bed or at least mine.

JC: You fucked Britney in it, why can't I fuck Chace in it too?

Justin: I never fucked Britney in it as I told you a thousand times!

JC: She told me, Justin! She told me you said you broke up with me and then you fucked her!!

Justin: Yeah, and you know what? She told me too! She visited me in prison and there it was the first time I heard this dumb story! I never fucked her, but instead of believing me you fuck with this idiot in our bed!

JC: First of all, Chris told me too! He told me the real story about what happened between you two!! Why didn't you tell me she sucked you, huh? And second, Chace is my boyfriend, and I can fuck with him whenever and wherever I want to!

Justin: You know what? Suck my cock. And I tell you one thing, I won't move out of this house! I thought you loved me! I was so happy to see you again, but I guess I'm the only one.

JC: You already knew I was with Chace, so I don't understand why you're acting like this! And by the way, you don't have to move out, 'cause I'm the one that's moving out! *Goes upstairs*

Justin: Ok! Go and leave me! That's the best thing you can do! I hope you can live with the fact that I won't be happy ever again in my life!

JC: I'm tired of all this shit!! You know what? At this point, I don't fucking care if you're happy or not! 'Cause you just can think abour yourself, like you always did! You never think about me! You can't think of how much I suffered from the very beginning of this! You thought I loved you? Yes, I loved you!! You were my life! But you can't do anything else than let Britney suck you, and you even enjoyed it!! And now you're acting like this 'cause you saw me fucking with my boyfriend??

Justin: No, I'm acting like this 'cause I'm hurt! And apropos being selfish, yes, you are right, I wrote a whole album for you because I just think of myself!

JC: I wrote a whole album for you too, but that isn't important, right?

Justin: I thought everyday of you! And was dying inside because I did that to you!

JC: I was dying inside because I didn't know what was happening to you in there! I could only think of you and if you were doing alright in there! I could only think of the day you would come out!

Justin: I can't live without you and I am happy that you found someone, I just thought you would be happy to see me again.

JC: I would be if I would have seen you in a different situation...

Justin: JC, it's ok. I'm sorry that I yelled at you, but can we please stop? I can't take it anymore *A tear falls from his eyes* I hope you get happy with Chace.... hopefully he treats you right.

JC: *Gets tears in his eyes* You know... I didn't want you to get mad at me... and I can't take it anymore either... what you told me when I visited you in prison... hurt so much...

Justin: *Smiles sadly at JC* I'm sorry. Maybe one day... we will find back together.

JC: I'll just... go pack my things and you can stay here...

Justin: You don't have to go... this house is big enough for the two of us.

JC: No, it's better for me to go... don't worry about it, I'll find somewhere to stay *Smiles sadly at him* Sorry for... not receiving you in a different way...

Justin: Take care Josh.

JC: You too... *Packs his things quickly and leaves the house*
Chapter 18 by shadowofflame
The next weeks, Justin worked on his album with all songs he wrote for JC. He even added a few songs he wrote after he talked to JC.

After two months, Justin released his first solo album 'The Futuresex Experience'. The songs on this album were:

1) Cry Me A River

2) Murder

3) That Guy

4) Until The End Of Time

5) Take Me Now

6) Not A Bad Thing

7) Futuresex/Lovesounds

8) Summer Love

9) What Goes Around... Comes Around

10) Strawberry Bubblegum

11) Damn Guy

12) True Blood

13) Pusher Love Guy

14) Drink You Away

15) All Over Again

16) Like I Love You

One day, before Justin released his album, he send JC the first copy. Chace found it in their mailbox and gave it to JC to listen to it. Quietly, both of them listened to it.

Chace: (after listening to all songs) Do you call him?

JC: I don't know... I want to, but... after the last time we talked, I don't know if he wants to talk to me... what do you think? Should I call him?

Chace: I think there is a reason that he sent you this CD. Oh, and if you call him, thank him for 'cry me a river'.

JC: Hey Chace... I didn't ask you, but... how do you feel about him writing all these lyrics about me?

Chace: I think this guy loves you and... I can see in your eyes you love him too...

JC: It's been really hard for me... you're right, I still love him... how can't I? I've loved him since the first day I saw him! But... I love you too, and I don't know what to do...

Chace: Talk to him... and decide.

JC: And if I can't decide?

Chace: Baby, I can wait. Don't feel under pressure. Take all the time you need and listen to your heart, it will tell you which decision is the right one.

JC: *Walks toward him and cups Chace's face in his hands, kissing him tenderly* Thanks.

Chace: *Smiles at JC, stroking his cheek*

JC: You know, I never really told you, but... I'm sorry for what happened in our first time...

Chace: It's ok babe, it wasn't your fault and at least I had one orgasm more than you, so we are fine *Sticks out his tongue*

JC: *Laughs* That's true. But I guess it wasn't what you were expecting...

Chace: No, actually I expected a submissive school girl begging for a better school mark *Grins*

JC: Yeah... it was the first time I wore a skirt...

Chace: I loved it.

JC: I could tell *Smiles* Well, um... I think I'm going to call Justin...

Chace: Do that... I'm not allowed to touch you during the call, am I?

JC: Not this time. You already did that while I was talking to my mother on the phone yesterday!

Chace: You can't deny that you liked it!

JC: I did, but my mother was probably thinking that I was masturbating while talking to her!

Chace: No problem babe, I told her yesterday that I rubbed your cock while you talked to her.

JC: WHAT? You told that to my mother?!

Chace: *Laughs loud and rolls over the ground while laughing*

JC: Chace, I hate you...

Chace: Don't say that... that hurts me.

JC: I think you're more than capable to say that to her...

Chace: What? You think I'm such a person?

JC: You almost started sucking me while I was talking to my mother... if you're capable to do that, I think you're capable to tell her too *Laughs*

Chace: Now I will suck you when you talk to Justin.

JC: Don't you dare to do that!

Chace: *Grins sassy*

JC: Chace... don't!

Chace: *Pulls JC on the couch and fixes his hands* Try to stop me.

JC: Chace, please, I'm being serious!

Chace: *Lets JC go and turns on TV* Send some greets to Justin.

JC: *Stand up from the couch* Thanks... *Pulls out his phone from his pocket and dials Justin's number*

Justin: Timberlake?

JC: Hey Justin... it's me, JC...

Justin: Oh hey C... how are you?

JC: I'm fine... and you?

Justin: Fine too... did you get it?

JC: Yeah, I got it. That's why I called you... oh, and... Chace says 'hi'.

Justin: Whatever. What do you think about it?

JC: It's really good. The lyrics... are beautiful. And Cry Me A River is just...

Justin: Honest?

JC: Yeah...

Justin: You wanted to tell the truth...

JC: Yeah, um... you wrote all those songs while you were... in jail?

Justin: No... Cry Me A River, as an example, was after our... meeting.

JC: Oh... you really think there'll never be a chance for us?

Justin: No... I was just mad in that moment and I wrote it down... my psychologist told me to do so instead of beating people up.

JC: J... what did you do with the gun?

Justin: The police kept it.

JC: And... how do you feel about Lance? 

Justin: Still don't like him, But I can put up with him. JC, I learned how to handle my anger... I changed for you.

JC: Good... so um... I don't think you'd want to, but... I thought we could maybe hand out... the three of us: Chace, you and me... so you can meet him.

Justin: I... I don't know if I really want to meet this wannabe Clydesdale.

JC: Do it for me, Justin... it would mean much to me.

Justin: Why? So you can show me how happy you are without me? It's good to see that you got over that shit, but Chace is the last person I want to see right now... it's like he has stolen my girl.

JC: I just want you to meet him, and maybe... get along with him?

Justin: JC, if you're not going to promise me that I can touch you the same way like this little twerp, I don't want to get along with him.

JC: I can't promise you that, 'cause I can't decide between you two!

Justin: Wait... you are thinking of taking me back?

JC: Um... I... so do you want to hang out with us, or not?

Justin: Sure, why not...

JC: Good... are you busy this afternoon?

Justin: But really... where are we meeting?

JC: Um... how about the park where you... you know...

Justin: Where I tried to win you back and you ran away, leaving me alone? Sure, but this time, no fireworks.

JC: *Laughs quietly* And no romantic dinner or flowers... so, we meet there?

Justin: Very funny, Josh... yes, we meet there.

JC: And promise me you will be nice with Chace.

Justin: Promise me you won't run away.

JC: I promise I won't run away.

Justin: I promise I won't beat Chace up.

JC: Very funny, Timberlake...

Justin: Even when he rapes you, I won't touch him. Yes, I will be nice.

JC: Thanks. Ok, see you later...

Justin: See ya.

Chace: What did he say?

JC: We're meeting with him this afternoon. He wants to meet you. 

Chace: *Raises an eyebrow*

JC: Ok, I want him to meet you.

Chace: *Laughs* Does that mean I have to share you with him?

JC: No, it means that we're gonna have fun and hang out like three friends. Try not to tease me much this afternoon, ok?

Chace: Ok. And you are sure you won't try to get us both? If yes, tell me now so I won't be too surprised.

JC: Listen, what I wanna do is try to decide, ok? And I can't decide, so I'm gonna try to get you both, yes. But not yet.

Chace: Ok... it's ok, honey. I just think it's helpful in those situations if not both are surprised. And no matter who you are choosing, I will support this decision.

JC: You're amazing, you know that?

Chace: Am I?

JC: *Walks toward him and sits playfully on top of him* Yes, you are.

Chace: *Kisses JC and strokes his leg*

JC: *Wraps an arm around Chace's neck and kisses him sensually*

Chace: So you wanna get fucked before we meet Justin?

JC: Nope, I owe you something before that...

Chace: Before we do so, who's better? Justin or me?

JC: *Looks at him with a blank expression* You're really asking me that?

Chace: Yes.

JC: You're both amazing, so I can't decide either...

Chace: Boring answer.

JC: It's true, honey, I can't decide!

Chace: Come on... one of us has to be better.

JC: I don't want to answer that question, Chace... *Stands up*

Chace: *Walks behind JC* Sorry babe, I stop asking.

JC: *Turns around and grins* I still owe you something...

Chace: I'm waiting.

JC: *Pushes Chace playfully and sits him on the couch*

Chace: *Watches JC turning around and starts to dance*

JC: *Approaches Chace while dancing sensually and sits on him again, one leg on each side*

Chace: *Watches JC dancing*

JC: *Starts unbottoning Chace's pants while moving sensually*

Chace: Fuck, you are so hot, baby!

JC: *Kisses Chace while pushing down his pants and boxers and starts touching him*

Chace: *Moans loudly* 

JC: *Kisses Chace's neck while he keeps stroking and squeezing him*

Chace: *Starts touching JC's ass* 

JC: *Stands up and opens Chace's legs wide, kneeling before him and stroking him*

Chace: *Groans loud and watches JC*

JC: *Runs his tongue over the head of Chace's hard member, tasting the pre-cum*

Chace: *His phone starts to vibrate* Sorry babe, I have to answer this call.

JC: Go ahead.

Chace: *Raises an eyebrow and answer his call* Chace here.

JC: *Looks up at Chace while running his tongue all over his length*

Chace: *Gives a single moan from his mouth and crawls into the couch*

JC: *Grins and takes him slowly*

Chace: What? No, everything's fine *Tries to control his breath*

JC: *Starts sucking and licking*

Chace: No, that sounds good, I will be there on Thursday. *Bites his lip* No, really, I'm fine.

JC: *Accelerates his pace and starts sucking faster and harder*

Chace: Sorry, I got to go! *Hangs on the phone and starts groaning loud, while coming into JC's mouth*

JC: *Swallows and licks his lips, licking the rest of the cum, and stands up* We're even now.

Chace: You little bitch.

JC: Don't say that... that hurts me *Smiles widely*

Chace: *Tickles him* I see how much it hurts you.

JC: *Starts laughing* Chace! Stop it!

Chace: Why?

JC: 'Cause we gotta get ready for the meeting with Justin!

Chace: *Lets JC go*

JC: So... who was it?

Chace: Peter Pan.

JC: Very funny... can't you see how much I'm laughing?

Chace: It was him. I swear.

JC: Sure, and Wendy was the one who called me yesterday...

Chace: Really?

JC: *Looks at him with a blank expression* Really, who was it?

Chace: You know most people laugh about jokes. It was my manager.

JC: Oh really? You have to see him on Thursday, as I heard...

Chace: Nope.

JC: No?

Chace: I told you about this role I could get when I am lucky?

JC: Yeah...

Chace: Thursday is the casting.

JC: Really? *Smiles* I'm sure you'll get the role *Gives him a peck*

Chace: Thanks babe... I love you.

JC: I love you too.

Later in the day, JC and Chace met Justin in the park.

JC: Hey J...

Justin: Hey, how are you both doing?

JC: We're good. So, Justin, this is Chace. Chace, this is Justin.

Justin: *Shakes Chace's hand*

Chace: Nice to meet you.

JC: So um, Justin... where do you wanna go?

Justin: How about the little café in the near? So Chace... where did you meet JC?

Chace: In a bar. I recognized him from *NSYNC, and I just approached him and we started talking. We became very good friends.

Justin: Oh ok.

Chace: So... how long have you been together? I mean, before...

Justin: 2 years.

Chace: Wow... I thought you've been together for much longer...

Justin: What does that mean?

Chace: Oh, um, nothing... it's just that he told me you've fallen in love from the very first day, and I know you've known each other for such a long time...

Justin: Yeah, that's not my fault... JC didn't want to date me until I was 18.

JC: Yeah, 'cause otherwise, I would have felt like a pedophile...

Justin: But I was wishing it for much longer and couldn't wait until I got 18... JC was worth out to wait.

Chace: I know. I mean... I can imagine.

Justin: Yeah, I guess he also let you wait until he dated you?

Chace: Yeah, but it was worth it.

Justin: Yeah... Chace, you are lucky to hace JC. I'm honest, I'm jealous, but as long as you make JC happy, I can accept that I can't have him.

Chace: I know, I'm really lucky to have him. But at the same time, I feel really bad, 'cause I know tou still love him...

Justin: I can't stop loving him. But if you hurt JC in any ways, I'm going to kick your ass until you forget who you are.

Chace: You don't have to worry about that. I would never hurt JC.

Justin: I hope so... I was in prison one time, I could go a second time.

JC: Don't say such stupid things, Justin.

Justin: Sorry.

JC: Ok, we're here...

Justin: Ehmm, Chace, can I talk to JC alone for a minute?

Chace: Sure... *Walks away from both men*

JC: What is it, Justin?

Justin: *Takes JC's hand*

JC: *Looks at him with a frown*

Justin: I still love you. I just wanted you to know.

JC: I... I know...

Justin: I can't live without you.

JC: But why are you telling me this now?

Justin: I know you are with Chace and... how about a threesome relationship?

JC: What? You... you really would do that?

Justin: It's better than living without you. Please, come back to me.

JC: Well, um... to be honest, I already thought about having a threesome relationship, but I didn't know if you would want to...

Justin: *Kisses JC*

JC: *Takes a moment to realize what's happening, but then kisses Justin back*

Chace: *Comes back to both men* So what's with me?

JC: *Moves backward from Justin and looks at Chace*

Justin: When you are ok with it, we would like to have a threesome relationship.

Chace: What about we skip the café and go to our place... I guess you need to make good sometime.

JC: You're ok with it?

Justin: I bet I can fuck him harder than you're out of it.

Chace: Challenge accepted.
Chapter 19 by shadowofflame
Chace: You want me to enter you, huh?

JC: Yeah, I want you. I want you so bad.

Chace: *Rubs lube around JC's entrance and pushes his finger in it*

JC: *Bites at his bottom lip and groans*

Chace: You like that feeling?

JC: *Moaning softly* Yeah...

Chace: *Starts to fuck JC with his finger*

JC:* Moans loudly* Fuck...

Chace: *Kisses JC's back while finger-fucking  him*

JC: Chace... *Moans loudly* Please...

Chace: What? You want to feel more?

JC: Yes!

Chace: *Fucks JC with two fingers and stretches his hole*

JC: Fuck, Chace! *Keeps moaning while bucking his hips against Chace's fingers*

Chace: *Teases JC using three fingers*

JC: *Keeps moving his hips* Chace, please... I need you...

Justin: *Watches both men through the half open door*

Chace: So, should I take you?

JC: Fuck, yes!

Justin: What about me? *Enters room*

JC: Justin, you were out there all along?

Chace: *Removes fingers*

Justin: Don't stop, I just wanted to know if I can join.

Chace: *Looks at JC*

JC: Chace, what do you think? *Looks at Chace*

Chace: *Shrugs* If you like to, we can do that.

JC: But, are you ok with it?

Chace: Sure *Whispers* As long as you satisfy me.

JC: *Grins at him and looks at Justin* What are you waiting for?

Justin: *Climbs on to the bed and starts kissing JC*

Chace: *Pushes his fingers back into JC*

JC: *Moans into Justin's mouth as he kisses him sensually*

Justin: Do you want to remove my pants?

JC: *Starts unbottoning Justin's pants and pushes his boxers and pants down, stroking him*

Justin: *Moans and strokes JC's hair*

Chace: *Removes his fingers and lubes a dildo*

JC: *Starts licking Justin's hard member*

Justin: *Groans*

Chace: *Pushes the dildo into JC*

JC: *Takes Justin all the way and moans as he starts sucking*

Justin: *Fucks into JC's mouth*

JC: *Sucks harder and faster as he looks up at Justin*

Justin: *Removes his cock* No, I waited more than a year, I want to fuck you!

JC: *Turns around and looks at Chace*

Chace: *Removes his dildo and makes space for Justin*

JC: Whatever you do, don't try to enter both of you at the same time! *Laughs*

Justin: *Goes behind JC and places his cock right before JC's entrance*

Chace: *Stops Justin before he enters JC and rubs Justin's cock with lube*

Justin: *Looks shocked at Chace*

JC: Why are you so shocked, J? It's not that bad that he rubbed your cock with lube!

Justin: I just didn't expect Chace touching me...

JC: *Turns around and takes Chace's hand, placing it around Justin's cock* And how do you feel about it? *Grins*

Chace: You like watching it?

JC: *Grins* Yeah, I love it.

Chace: *Rubs Justin's cock and licks his balls*

Justin: *Swallows*

JC: *Cups Justin's face and kisses him*

Justin: *Kisses JC sensually and moans into JC's mouth*

JC: *Grabs the back of Justin's neck and deepens the kiss while touching him*

Chace: *Starts sucking JC's cock, continues rubbing Justin's cock*

JC: *Looks at Chace with surprise, but then starts moaning and strokes his hair*

Justin: *Whispers* I want to fuck you until you whimper.

JC: And I want you to fuck me so bad *Kisses Justin once again while thrusting in Chace's mouth* *Whispers* You can't imagine how much I've wanted you since you've been gone...

Chace: *Stops sucking and kisses JC, stimulating his nippels with his fingers*

JC: *Kisses Chace and moans into his mouth while rubbing Justin's cock*

Justin: *Enters JC abruptly*

JC: *Stops kissing Chace and lets out a single moan*

Justin: *Doesn't move* You like that feeling?

JC: *Biting at his bottom lip* Yeah, I love it.

Justin: Shall I move?

JC: Just gimme a second... ok... move.

Justin: Beg for it!

JC: Please, Justin...

Justin: What?

JC: *In a low voice* Fuck me...

Justin: *Moves slowly in JC*

Chace: *Pushes JC into doggy style and enters JC's mouth with his cock*

JC: *Moans around Chace's cock and starts sucking him while he fists his hand on the sheets*

Chace: *Fucks into JC's mouth and closes his eyes*

JC: *Sucks harder while bucking his hips against Justin*

Justin: God JC, were you always so tight?

JC: *Moves his hips faster against Justin's while stroking Chace and licking his balls*

Justin: *groans loudly*

JC: *Stops licking and moans loudly* Faster...

Justin: *Fucks JC hard and fast*

Chace: Babe, be careful or do you want to stay in bed all day?

JC: I wouldn't mind *Grins and starts sucking Chace's cock again*

Chace: *Moans and crawls into JC's hair*

Justin: *Starts rubbing JC while fucking him*

JC: *Removes Chace's cock from his mouth and groans loudly while stroking him fast*

Justin: Scream my name, bitch!

JC: Fuck, Justin!!

Chace: And what about me?

JC: *Strokes Chace faster, kissing him while bucking his hips against Justin's*

Justin: Fuck, I'm coming!

JC: Me too!

Chace: Come with me, baby.

JC: *Bucks his hips a couple more times and comes hard*

Chace: *Comes hard in JC's face*

Justin: *Shoots his sperm deep into JC*

JC: *Moans while arches his back*

Justin: *Lets himself fall on JC and cuddles without removing his cock*

JC: *Breathes hard and grins while moving his hips sensually against Justin*

Justin: *Moans quietly*

Chace: *Kisses JC*

JC: *Kisses Chace sensually, grabbing the back of his neck*

Justin: *Looks jealous at Chace and JC*

JC: *Breaks the kiss and looks at Justin* Jealous?

Justin: Jealous? Jealousy is for losers!

JC: Yeah, right... I know that facial expression too well! *Laughs and gets closer to Justin, kissing him*

Justin: *Breaks the kiss for a second* I wasn't jealous, live with that fact! *Continues the kiss*

JC: *Smiles against Justin's lips and then deepens the kiss*

Chace: *Strokes JC's back, kissing it and smiling against his skin*

JC: *Breaks the kiss and chuckles* Someone's up for another round?

Chace: *Grins* Everything to make my baby happy.

JC: *Smiles* What do you say, J?

Justin: I could fuck you all day... definitely longer than he could!

JC: Don't start with that again! *Laughs and kisses Justin again, moving his hips slowly against Chace's*

Justin: Awww, did I fuck you too hard last time?

JC: I think I won't be able to sit down tomorrow because of you, Timberlake!

Chace: *Strokes JC's hard, not listening to the conversation*

Justin: You wanted me to fuck you hard, bitch. So stop whimpering and suck my cock.

JC: *Grins and starts touching him, while giving him soft kisses*

Justin: But now I don't fuck you anymore. So stop being a pussy and suck my cock like a man.

Chace: *Chuckles*

JC: *Runs his tongue all over Justin's hard member and takes him slowly*

Justin: Yeah, take it, lick it, suck it. Suck me and lick all the sperm.

JC: *Starts sucking fast as he moves his hips sensually against Chace's*

Chace: *Enters JC and fucks him hard*

JC: *Moans around Justin's cock as he keeps sucking and licking*

Chace: I want to see if Justin can really fuck you harder than I do.

JC: *Groans and stops sucking Justin, just to start licking his balls while he strokes him*

Justin: *Looks angrily at Chace for a second before he starts moaning*

JC: *Smiles at Justin's angry look and starts sucking him again*

Justin: *Strokes JC's hair and comes into his mouth*

JC: *Swallows everything and moves up to kiss Justin*

Chace: *Comes into JC*

JC: *Comes along with Chace, moaning loudly*

Justin: Shall we deliver pizza?

JC: Really? You can think about delivering pizza after fucking my mouth? *Laughs*

Justin: I'm hungry.

Chace: *Laughs* I'm hungry too... you are the only one who ate something, Josh.

Justin: *Rolls his eyes*

JC: Ok, we deliver some pizza. But I'm having a shower first.

Justin: Can I join?

JC: *Grins* Sure. But you gotta deliver the pizza *Smiles playfully*

Justin: Chace can do that *Carries JC into the shower*

JC: *Chuckles* Ok, ok...

Chace: Yeah... have fun.

JC: *Stays serious for a second* Wait, Justin... why are you like that with Chace?

Justin: What do you mean?

JC: I mean the angry looks, rolling your eyes everytime he makes a joke, always wanting to be better than him...

Justin: What do you think? I have to share you with him... you know that feeling the best.

JC: Yeah, you're right... I know that feeling the best, and I also know how he must feel. I'm not saying I want him over you, but... I just want you both to get along.

Justin: I try, ok... but he provokes me.

JC: He provokes you?? How?

Justin: He always tries to get alone with you? When you are around he plays like it's ok when I'm with you, but when I'm gone he ignores my existence.

JC: You do the same, though you don't play like it's ok when he's with me...

Justin: Oh, I'm sorry that I'm not such a back-stabber.

JC: Justin... I don't wanna start a fight...

Justin. Me either, so let's go under the shower and maybe... have some fun?

JC: *Grins* Ok.
Chapter 20 by littleMissChasez

The next weeks seemed to be wonderful for JC. He had both men he loved around and felt happier than ever before.

Justin didn’t share that feeling with JC. He hated to share his love with Chace. He wanted JC to be only with him. Slowly Justin began to realize how he made JC feel, when they had a threesome relationship with Britney.

Justin tried to get along with Chace, but whenever Chace and JC were alone, he got jealous. He tried everything to make JC believe that Chace just want to have sex with him. His tries were unsuccessful.

Moreover Justin and JC released their album and had much to do. Justin planned a tour, JC was on interviews and Chace had free time so he accompanied JC.

On Sunday all three had time again and spend the day together.

JC: So guys, what do you want to do today?

Chace: How about going into the movie theatre?

Justin: I want to go into the park!

JC: Ok, ok, um... we'll go to the movie theatre first, and then we'll go to the park. Sounds good?

Justin: Whatever.

JC: Alright Justin, we'll go to the park first, and then to the movie theater! Happy?

Chace: But the movie we wanted to watch starts at 1 pm.

JC: And what time is it?

Chace: *looks at the watch* 12:30           

JC: *Groans* Ok, then the movie theater first, and then the park...

Justin: Have fun… maybe you can tell me when the movie finished.

JC: What? You're not coming?

Justin: I don’t want to see a boring comedy full of tiring jokes, which are taken from thousands of boring movies before. I can tell you how that movie ends: He gets the girl.

JC: Justin, come on! Don't be like that! You liked comedies before!      

Chace: Let him, if he wants to be the spoilsport.

JC: Come on, guys! I just want to have fun in our day off... the three of us!

Justin: And I don’t want to sit in a fucking movie watching you lick each other’s faces. You can do that shit alone!

JC: So basically you're not coming with us 'cause you're jealous...

Justin: I’m not jealous!

Chace: Yeah, you are just a retard!

Justin: Shut the fuck up, you little ass!

JC: Guys, please! I'm not letting you fuck up this day! Stop fighting already! You've been like this with each other for days!

Chace: When he is acting like a little kid?!

Justin: I’m sorry! I just go and let you guys alone, and then I don’t disturb you while you are fucking around!

JC: Justin, stop being so childish about this! You were the one who agreed to be in a threesome relationship, and now you're always jealous that I spend some time alone with Chace!

Justin: Some time? This asshole is around you 24/7! If you want to be with him alone then just tell me, but stop punishing me!

JC: You could come to me and tell me you want to spend some time alone with me too!!

Justin: All the time, when I call you, Chace is on the phone telling me you have no time… I can never talk to you, because Chace wants you alone!

Chace: What shit did you smoke?

Justin: *lunges out his fist* what did you say?!

JC: Ok, just stop!! We're going out today, and I don't fucking care if you're fighting anymore! We planned to go out today days ago and we're going out!

Justin: Have fun. *leaves the room*

Chace: That’s better. Then we have some time alone…

JC: Chace, I don't want to spend time alone with you all the time! I want to spend some time alone with Justin too! I thought you said you would support my decision, no matter which decision I made?

Chace: Ehmm, sure Babe. But it seems to be that Justin doesn’t want to spend time with me… Do you want to spend this Sunday with him alone?

JC: No, I want to spend this Sunday with both of you! But Justin is always really stubborn, and I don't think he wants to go with us...

Chace: I guess you are right…

JC: Why? I always knew how to convince Justin to do something with me when he's mad at me...

Chace: I wish you luck… Justin doesn’t seem like he is in the mood for your powers of persuasion.

JC: I know... and I really don't feel like trying... let's just go to the movie...

Chace: I really don’t want to make you do that decision, but I guess you have to decide between me and Justin… That doesn’t seem to work, honey.

JC: *Sighs* I know... I guess this wasn't a good idea... but I can't decide it in five minutes! I need some time to think...

Chace: That’s ok. Maybe you should tell Justin that you want to decide…

JC: Yeah... I'll call him. Though I don't know if he'll answer... *pulls his phone from his pocket and dials Justin's number, waiting for him to answer*

Justin: What?

JC: Justin, um... I gotta tell you something...

Justin: Me too. It’s over. I just can’t share you, ok? Get happy with Chace, but when you can’t make a decision, I do it for you!

JC: I think I'm ready to decide... though I need some time to think about my decision... I thought you were the one who wanted to be with me? The one who said that this is better than to live without me?!

Justin: I know! You should know how I feel JC! You prefer Chace and that’s not fair! And you even don’t recognize it!

JC: Oh, so now you know how I felt when we were in that fucking threesome relationship with Britney!!

Justin: Yes! And you do the same shit with me!

JC: I never said I prefer Chace over you! I just can't decide between you two, ok?!

Justin: That’s why you don’t even spend one fucking day just with me? Sure! But not with me! I will fight for you!

JC: Yeah, I can see how you're fighting for me!!

Justin: How about going out of your house?

JC: what?

Justin: Open the door!

JC: *Runs to the door and opens it quickly*

When JC opened the door, he saw a path made of rose bouquets in all of JC’s favorite colors. At the end of the path Justin stood in his best suit, smiling sadly at JC.

JC: *Hangs on the phone as he looks at what Justin did with his mouth open*

Justin: *walks toward JC* I’m sorry Babe. I didn’t want to yell.

JC: *Looks at Justin's eyes and smiles* I didn't want to yell either... sorry. You planned all this right now?

Justin: Right now? I planned this since two weeks!

JC: And what you said in there earlier... you really were mad?

Justin: How could I be mad at you?

JC: *Smiles and kisses Justin*

Justin: It’s ok when you need time… It’s just hard to share something you love more than your own life.

JC: Believe me, I know... but I think I already made my decision.

Chace: And who is it?

JC: *Looks back at Chace* Um... Chace, I'm really sorry about this... I love you, don't get me wrong, but... I just can't live without Justin. He's the love of my life. I just can't let him go.

Chace: I knew you would decide for him. Forgive me that I wanted to spend the last days I we were a couple with you.

JC: You don't have to apologize for anything... *Smiles sadly* I'm really sorry about this, but I hope you understand...

Chace: I try… *leaves the house*

JC: Wait, Chace!

Chace: *turns around*

JC: I just... want to thank you... for helping me, for supporting me... for everything

Chace: I don’t regret it…

JC: I hope we keep in touch...

Chace: Actually I want to be alone the next weeks.

JC: Ok, yeah... I understand.

Chace: *goes away*

JC: *Sighs and looks at Justin* Wow, that was... awkward...

Justin: What did you expect?

JC: To be honest, I expected him to yell or get angry...

Justin: Oh come on… it’s Chace. Chace is running home and cries like a little girl. He’ll call his mom and eats tones of ice cream, while he watches ‘Titanic’ or shit like that.

JC: Justin, don't start with that... he's not that girly...

Justin: Sure… he just wears make up and walks like he has some high heels on… and secretly he wears skirts at home, asking his friends if he looks fat in it.

JC: Justin... would you stop?

Justin: *grins and comes closer to JC* try to make me stop

JC: *Grins and kisses him sensually*

Justin: I know you wanted to go out today, but I think we could have a nice day at home, too.

JC: You just want to have sex, don't you? *Laughs*

Justin: You act like you don’t like the idea…

JC: How do you know I wasn't planning on making you stay home to have sex? *Smiles playfully*

Justin: *grabs JC’s ass* I like your plans. We should do that.

JC: But I gotta ask you something first...

Justin: Anything.

JC: Remember the first time the three of us had sex?

Justin: Ehmm… yes…

JC: why were you that rough? *Laughs* I couldn't sit down for a couple of days!

Justin: You said harder. That means I was too soft. And I wanted to show you that I can do it harder than Chace!

JC: I said faster! And by the way, you're right... you definitely can do it harder than Chace *Laughs*

Justin: Awwww… poor JC… Cry Me A River.

JC: Oh, speaking of that song... I think it's my absolute favorite song on your album. *Smiles*

Justin: I know, which song you’ll love, when I’m done with you.

JC: Really? And which song would that be?

Justin: And He Said Take Me Now

~End~ 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2619