True Fulfillment by B-Twice
Past Featured StorySummary:

 This is all we have been wanting and more...

 

 For my Secret Santa: a_moments_grace


Categories: Challenges, Completed Het Stories Characters: Group, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity
Challenges: Secret Santa Challenge 2013
Challenges: Secret Santa Challenge 2013
Series: Nicole and Justin Timberlake
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 7314 Read: 1745 Published: Dec 15, 2013 Updated: Dec 19, 2013

1. Chapter 1 (Part A) by B-Twice

2. Chapter 1 (Part B) by B-Twice

Chapter 1 (Part A) by B-Twice
Author's Notes:
I have to split this up.. Too much for One.

Nsync Dressing Room…

“This shit is tight around neck.”

“Man, I’m getting the nervous shits.”

“What’s that move again, I miss in rehearsal?”

“Its boom, boom and a snap, snap. The drums are playing the pops.”

“Ugh my stomach.”

“Just calm down it’s not like we haven’t done this before.”

“How many years go?”

“You’re right, Use the bathroom before we line up Please.”

I sat back and laughed to myself as I watched four grown men almost have a come-apart moment about doing something that years ago they all did for a living with ease. In reality, it really had been years ago and they were a lot younger, in some cases a lot more healthier and it was a constant thing, but now let’s be honest they were older, not as healthy, not as fit, but they all did look the same. Please don’t get me wrong they were far from being fat or lazy, but let’s face it they weren’t as fluent in their moves as they use to be in their glory days, but never the less they were still amazing for what I saw from rehearsals.

I watched as they nervously moved about, they were more nervous than they appeared by just not knowing them personally, but since I’ve known them for a couple of years I have the opportunity to pick up on their individual traits as well as their group energy and from the feel of things. Joey look as though he was going to hurl as he smoothed over his outfit once more, Lance was flustered and nervous as he went over the certain step multiple times missing it every know and then, JC was nervously quiet and withdrawn as he sat with head phones over his ears in the corner of the room and Chris look like he was going to shit on himself, but all in all they were okay.

“Guys you are going to do great stop stressing.” I reassured them for the thousandth time as I sat in one of their make-up chairs trying to buy the time just sitting there flipping through my phone as I go through the gallery of pictures I had been taking of them to document their night together. So they could look back at them and laugh at how ridiculous they look getting ready for their surprise reunion performance.

Everyone that knew about it was just as excited about it as they were nervous. I personally was thrilled when Justin had broken the news to me so nonchalantly one night before bed.

“Jay!!” I called out as I rumbled through the drawers in our bathroom, looking for my purifying mask cream. I couldn’t fit it anywhere and I knew I put in my drawer. I sighed in frustration as I went through the multiple drawers.

“He is always moving stuff, why can’t he just put stuff back like I had it. JAY!!!” I call out louder as I close them one by one searching through them again before.

“Yess babe.” I hear his voice in the distance assuming he was still downstairs fiddling with game system as he got a new pro-golf game earlier in the afternoon.

“Where is my facial mask cream at? It was in this drawer under the skin, but it isn’t there” I stand there looking up and down the shelves opening I can spot it with just a glance.

“Justinnnnn”

“Woman what!”

I jump at the sound of his voice from behind me causing me to turn around and smack his chest out of reaction. He muffles an “ouch” with chuckle before reaching over my head and pushing back a large bottle of bath salts revealing my cream. He pulls it down for me, taking my hand placing it in.

“There you go shorty.” He kisses my forehead as he walks out and I roll my eyes.

“I wish you would stop moving stuff. I know where everything is until you come in here and start messing with stuff.” I say out loud more to myself than to him. I sat in front of the large mirror as I open up the jar with my  brown hair ties up tightly into a messy bun I began to apply the mask.

“You have so much shit in there, that you don’t need May I add. I can’t find some of my shit that you move. So, I guess we even.” He answers back. I pop my head out the bathroom sticking my tongue out at him while he sits on the edge of the bed leaned back on one elbow as he flips through the channels on the TV. He just flips me the bird without looking up.

“Whatever, how did lunch go with the guys? How are they doing?” I change the subject, it would only end up in a petty fuss match that would result in us pretending to be mad at each other. I didn’t have time for that today. It was Thursday night, I had to do my beauty regiment while curling up in bed and catching the next episode of Scandal.

“It went good yeah know, just be talking about the VMA awards coming up.”

“Oh yeah, you are performing right?” I asked as I smooth the cream all over my face as evenly as possible.

“Yeah…” He answers a bit distracted from whatever it he was stopped on the TV.

Once I finish applying my mask, I wash my hands off and wipe them dry before coming out of the bathroom, feeling my face slowly tightening as the mask dries quickly,” What song you thinking about performing?”

I make my way over to our California King bed, which sat up a bit high that I had to climb up in. I pull back the covers on my end and slide underneath covering up my bare legs as I had on an old NC basketball jersey of Justin’s and a pair of black booty shorts. Justin stood up and stretched out his long body, the muscles in his upper body flexing and some of his bones popping a bit. He walks around to his side and lays down with his back on his pillows propped up beside me, all while not taking his eyes off a golf tournament on the TV.

I looked over at the clock, noting that he had fifteen minutes before I snatch the remote and shoo him downstairs. He refused to get addicted to Scandal so he refused to watch it.

“I’m going to run through the ones I’ve released and some of the old ones like, My love, Like I love you, Bye bye….”

I nodded watching the TV with him it taking me a few moments before snapping my head towards him and sitting up sharply totally unfading him,” What do you mean bye bye??”

He raised his eyebrow at me then shifting his eyes back to the TV,” We are doing Bye bye bye…”

“You mean the guys and you are performing????!” I was sitting up on my knees now with my body turned completely towards him with excitement written all over purple masked face.

He just shrugged,” Yeah, we doing a reunion type performance.”

I let out shriek of excitement diving onto Justin as his hands shot up cover his ears…

 

I practically jumped out of my skin and scared him out of his as I screamed with joy. I had been a personal fan theirs for years so like any true fan I was overjoyed.

 

I know what you’re thinking… let’s retract that statement “one night before bed.” Am I entailing that I spent the night with Justin Timberlake? Yes, I am where would you be at night with your husband?

Oh pipe down over there!

Yes I am married to the one and only Justin Timberlake. Officially one year today to be exact! I KNOW! Which is All the more, why this day is special to everyone not just the fans.  I know what you’re thinking.

Lucky Bitch.

 I know, and that’s Mrs. Nicole “Lucky Bitch” Timberlake to you, please and thank you.

Speaking of Timberlake, I looked down at the clock on my phone. If he didn’t hurry up he would be round here looking like a damn psychotic chicken trying to get ready.

Just like that the dressing room door flew up allowing the loud chaos from outside to filter through door. It was Mike, Justin’s trusted longtime friend and body guard he smiled at me  and waved at the guys before nodding towards me,” Justin’s in his dressing room. He needs you.”

Even though they were performing as a group, Justin by himself was still performing his own songs so of course every performer has their own dressing room, but he spent most of the day in the guy’s dressing room, but he got dressed in his.

I slid from my chair and smiled at the guys making my way to the door,” Already guys we will be back before show time.”

“Alright Nic.” They called out before going back to their individual mental break down. I couldn’t help, but chuckle as I walked out past Mike as he held the door open and ushered me down the hall towards Justin’s room. I slipped my phone back into my black clutch as we made our way through the crowd of backstage people, celebrities, media, and all the other people that belong with the celebrities and who belonged with them.

You couldn’t hear yourself think yet alone walk through it by yourself. Mike always came in handy. He maneuvered through crowd making room for me as I stayed close beside him. A walk that would have only taken us seconds took us a few minutes, but we had finally made it to a black door with a gold star plastered to the door with JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE handwritten on it.

I grabbed hold of the door handle, twisting it open as I looked back to Mike as he soon disappeared making his way back through the crowd I guessed back to the guys room. I pushed open the door to see Justin stripping out of his t-shirt while his stylist steam ironed his performance shirt and pants. Justin looked up with that handsome smile and those sparkly blue eyes that always sent chills through my body, the smile that had me at day one before he said hello. I was smitten.

“Hey babe. Where you been?” He nodded at his stylist, Michelle, the cue that he wanted to be alone. She happily obligated before hugging me on the way out the door.

I watched as the door closed before turning back around answering,” I was hanging out with the gang, but you summoned and here I am.” I responded causing him to laugh while I was walking over to a glass of honey roasted peanuts, which were my favorite and popping a few in my mouth.

“Oh yeah? How they holding up?”

“Shitting bricks just the way you left them a few hours ago.” I laughed turning around and leaning against the table watching him fixing his now straighten hair in its combed back style.

The famous “brat pack” look, boy when I tell you. I almost lost my shit when I saw his new found hair style. I loved his soft brown curls that I could run my fingers through and have them curled around my fingers when my hand was nestled in his hair.  You know when you are used to something and then there is a sudden change that you weren’t prepared for. So, I was upset at first, but that was only because when he came home he didn’t have the full look, but once we were at his album cover shoot and it was all pulled together I feel in love with it.

He sighs with a chuckle,” I told them it’s no difference from any other time. As soon as they get back on stage it’s like riding a bicycle.”

I walk over to him standing behind him as I stand on the tips of my toes slightly resting my chin on his shoulder kissing lightly against his tan skin and wrapping my arms around his bare waist as he fiddled with strains of his hair,” But baby, you been riding this wave for a while now so you got to understand their nervousness.”

He looked at me with a smirk, grabbing a hold of my hand and placing soft kisses on my skin lovingly,” I know and I’m sure you were helping to reassure them like the loving wife you are.”

“I do try.”

He slowly turns around placing his hands on the small of my back,” And by the way, did I tell you how delicious and beautiful you look in this dress Mrs. Timberlake?”

“I’ve stopped counting.” I giggle looking up at him. He smiles as he leans down connecting my lips with his. We fall slowly into an intimate kiss his lips were like silk, so smooth and light. He literally steals my breath every time. I can never get enough. He pulls me against him tighter as his hands began to roam down my back side. My dress short, black and with sequined, but also extremely form fitting. The back was open and cut down to very end of where my back ended and my ass began. It was cut so high that even though I was a bit top heavy I could go without a bra and a G-string was my only option as underwear.  No objection for him.

I moan as he slips tongue between my lips and cupping my ass tightly. He lifts me up causing me to squeal as I grip his shoulders to steady myself in middle air,” Justin, wait baby. You don’t have time.”

 

As if on cue a knock is heard at the door causing us to freeze and me to look at the door through the reflection in the mirror with one eye open squinting at the thought of who might be coming through the door.

But the door knob does not turn,” Mr. Timberlake you have twenty minutes. We need to get you dressed.”

It was Michelle helping to keep Justin on top of the time because from years of experience and especially when it came to us. We have been known to hold up a few of his appearance because we couldn’t keep our hands to ours. She knew us all too well.

He sighs as he drops his head on my shoulder and his hands back up to my waist. I chuckle at his pitiful state as I hugged onto him tightly,” We got all night for that baby.”

“Babee…” He whined.

“Come in MICHELLE!” I yelled pulling down the hem of my dress down a bit and wiping the red lipstick from Justin lips as he pouted swatting my hand away in annoyance. Michelle entered back in followed by his hair and make-up and closed the door behind as she made her way over to Justin’s wardrobe.

Michelle eyes shifted between Justin and me raising her eyebrow with a smirk on her face,” I think I came just in time. The last thing you want to be late for is a performance at an award show Justin.”

I concurred with a nod, but Justin scoffed as he sat down in his make-up chair with his back to us as his hair stylist went to work on his hair that I noticed I messed up a bit.

“Stop being such a big baby! You got to hurry back to the guy’s room so you can do your little pow-wow. By the way I am going to head back over and see how they holding up. ”I explained as I made my way back over to the peanuts grabbing a handful.

 “No wait for me. We will walk over together.” He replied looking at me through the mirror. I nodded and took a seat on the couch in the corner and out of the way with a handful of peanuts. I am starving these peanuts weren’t getting it. I frown tossing them all in my mouth and chewed on them as I stood back up going back over to the snack table. I had a big hearty salad a few hours ago, but maybe I should of gotten a real meal. I grabbed bowl of grapes and just took to the seat with me as well as a bottle of water.

I watched aimlessly as Justin’s people busied their selves getting him ready for his performance and Justin singing softly to himself with his eyes closed getting himself in a calm state. It amazed me at times how everything could be moving rapidly around him and he could just close his eyes and tune it all out, but still know everything that was going on.

He loved that about him it came in handy when they were out trying to have quiet moments in the day just like a few moments ago. He made me feel like the only woman in the world in that time and all he saw was me. It brought a smile across my face. I twist my wedding ring around my finger with my thumb looking at it glistening brightly on my chocolate covered skin and red manicured nail. I was broken from my thoughts as my phone began to buzz.

I pulled it from my clutch while popping a grape into my mouth. I pulled it into my lap while pressing in the code to unlock it. I flip through the screen and opened up my notification first coming to a text from my best friend Alisha since sixth grade.

Alisha:

Hey girl. I got the surprise ready. You make sure you record this. This is going to blow Justin’s mind.  Tell Justin I said hey and happy anniversary! Love you both xoxo.

I smiled and replied while speaking out loud to Justin,” Lisha says Hey and Happy Anniversary.”

“Oh tell her I said thank you.”

We love you both. Oh you know this will definitely be saved in the memory books. I can’t wait to see his face. See ya tomorrow.XoXo.

My phone binges again as a notification pulls up from instagram. I was tagged in something I pull up the application and opened my eyes scan over as a slow smile creeps across my lips. It was a collage of pictures. One picture of me driving with the wind in my hair laughing, another of me curled up beside him on a plane with a pair of headphones on and my mouth gapped open slightly with him leaned in with an evil smile. I remembered that I gave him hell thought I made him delete it. Another with us making goofy faces and another with me flipping him the finger with annoyed look on my face with those circled around a picture of us on our wedding day.  I read the caption…

She may kill me for this one. But here she is the absolute love of my life, but most importantly my best friend. This woman captivates my every being. I never thought I could fell this way about anyone before. I’ve been in love, but never have been engulfed in love by a single person. I never thought I love anyone more than my music, but this woman right here will have you singing love songs all day. She has loved me through all my flaws and showed me what the true meaning of unconditional love.  I am honored beyond belief to be able to call this beautiful creation my wife. My Nikki, My Nic, My Nini, My ace, my ride, my rib, Nicole Timberlake. I fucking love you GIRL! Heres to us and eternity.  Happy Anniversary<3

 I couldn’t break the smell off my face as I look up to see him smiling at me through the mirror. I was so in love with that man.

It was almost show time and we made it back to the guy’s dressing room. I watched as the guys and Justin stood in a circle playing their hacky sack like they years ago before every performance. You could tell they were nervous, but this time it was with excitement. The adrenaline was high and was contagious because I was popping little cubes of pepper jack cheese in my mouth and pacing back and forth.

I could feel Justin watching me from time to time before unnoticed to me as he stood behind me as I was turning around on my heels to continue to burn a hole in the carpet from my pacing. But I wasn’t nervous about the performance, I was excited about the special anniversary gift I had waiting at home for him. I was going through my head the different reactions that would dance over his face.

“Babe you okay?” He asked as he reached out for my hands. I smile gingerly before slipping my small hands into his large ones. He pulled me close sliding up hands up along under my fore arm and dropping down to my waist as he squeezed them.

The door to the dressing room flung open as  a man with clipboard and a head set came through the door,” 10 minutes to line.” And with that he disappeared again.

Justin winked at me before kissing my forehead and grabbing my hand as pulled me over to the little huddle the guys were forming,” Babe would you say a pray for us?”

I looked wide eyed at him with a slight shake of the head, but the guys agreed with Justin as they grabbed one another hands waiting patiently. I sighed and took a deep breath while grabbing ahold of Lance hand as he stood next to me.

“Um, well God we thank you for granting these wonderful men another opportunity to do again what they love so much and doing it together once again. God I just ask you orchestra every dance move and every note perfectly. I pray they have fun and enjoy themselves and enjoy being NSYNC once again. And May the kick butt. In Jesus name Amen.”

“Amen” They said in unison, dropping hands and clapping. I received a gentle kiss on the temple from Justin as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close as he cleared his throat to speak grabbing everyone’s attention.

“I just want to say a few words, I am so honored to be in a room with my best friends to be performing again with you guys. It has been a long time coming, but I couldn’t think of any better way than to perform with my brothers once again on a stage we have danced and sung so many times before, but to have all this on the very day I promised to spend every waking moment with the woman I love.” He began to choke up as tears began to fill his eyes and his cheeks to grow red.

I couldn’t help, but to feel my heart grow more in love with him as I ran my hand up and down his back gently,” This day is one of the best days of my life beside starting our careers together and marrying Nikki. I couldn’t think of anything else to top spending the time with the people I love the most. Let’s do this shit up! I love you guys. Group hug!”

We huddled together in a big hug, Chris and Joey pretending to cry loudly along with Justin. They were a bunch of comedians as Lance, JC and I laughed our hearts out. They pulled apart as the door open again as someone it was time to go.

I stood kissing each one of them cheek by cheek telling them to kick ass, good luck and I loved each one of them, saving a long kiss for Justin before they soon jetted out the door to left towards the stage and I to the right with Mike heading to my seat to catch the performance.

I quickly made it to my seat only to find Justin’s mom occupying one of the seats in the row,” Lynn!!” I shouted shuffling over quickly as she jumped from her seat as we hugged onto each other dearly. I pulled back looking into her sparkled blue eyes.

“I didn’t know you coming. Justin told me you weren’t able to make it.”

“Justin isn’t the only one who can keep a secret.” She winked as she laughs with joy. The music that was playing through out slowly dimmed signaling the commercials were over and it was time to start back up again. We both quickly sit down turning our full attention to the stage.

The music for “Take Back the night” began to full the auditorium Lynn and I began to groove in our seats. We watched as Justin popped up on the screen with his dance crew than soon appearing on the stage as he went into “SexyBack.” I couldn’t help, but stand up and began to shake my hips. It was one of my favorite songs of his.

I listened as the crowd went crazy as he rocked into “Like I love you.” I wish I couldn’t really dance because I would do the moves right there in my aisle in my high heels, but I shimmered in dress drooling over my husband.

My lips began to sing as he song to the crowd “ My love” which I will proudly say was inspired by the beginning of our relationship as it turned serious. I watched as the hands that grabbed onto his went crazy around him. It was amazing to see how many fans Justin had after all these years still. The screams only got louder as the lights went out for a second and it was just him dancing. I went to screaming along with them as Lynn finally told up beside me rocking along with Justin as he bounced his hand up and down in the air.

I noticed as Will Smith and his families were up rocking along with Justin along with other celebrities. I watched as he relived all his singles from his career and how he loved every minute and had the whole place grooving as he moved into a dance number before starting off into his new music, “Pusher Love Girl.”…. then there it was the other four men rising from the floor of the stage sending the crowd into frenzy. I couldn’t help, but scream to the top of my lungs as a crazed fan. I screamed out each of the guys named.

It was like reliving your teenage years. You couldn’t help, but love it and scream like a teeny bopper. The performance wasn’t long enough, but it was special a few moments of fun, excitement and surprise, but it wasn’t over until he moved smoothly across the floor with his swag to “Suit and Tie.” Another favorite of mines along with Mirrors, another inspired song, but it’s a long story that I object going into because my man is performing.  

Then it was just like that and I went crazy all over again as he ended his performance. It wasn’t long enough I heard someone scream sad that it was over. I was too. It brought joy to my heart as I watch him take a bow and gaze out into the crowd with a large grin on his face because this is exactly what he lived for and what he was put on this earth to do. It the smile someone gives when they noticed that they are living out their dream. I couldn’t be happier for him that I was at the moment. I watched as he bowed one more time before jogging off stage and that was his mom and I cue to head backstage. As if it was orchestrated Mike appears at the bottom of the little few steps waiting on us. I move out and grabbing Lynn’s hand along the way as we made our way through the crow being stopped by a few people complimenting Justin’s performance such as Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.

The chaos backstage seemed to be a lot more as she could spot some of the guys spread out giving quick interviews along the way to their dressing rooms, wiping sweat from their foreheads, laughing and beaming with joy. The riddle of questions they were trying to answer in short amount of time with an ever occurring question where they getting back together?

I asked Justin that myself, but he never gave me a definite answer. It was something that was talked about, but not enough that there was some moves put in place. They’ve talked about maybe doing a couple of shows here and there, maybe putting out couple of songs for the upcoming holidays, but nothing was set in stone and it was all in the air.

Lynn and I pushed through the loitering of folks heading back to the dressing room. I followed behind her with our hands still in tack. As we were making our way through, I noticed Justin out of the corner of my eye standing in front of a camera talking animatedly with an interviewer from E!  I couldn’t help, but smile at him.

As if he could feel me nearby he looked up we linked eyes for a moment before he waved me over stretching out his hand. I stopped for a moment causing Lynn to look back at me then to where I pointing she nodded with a sincere smile,” Go ahead honey I’ll meet you guys back in the room.”

“Okay.” I kissed her cheek letting loose her hand and pushing through a few people to get to him as soon as I was in reach he grabbed my hand and pulling me directly to his side wrapping me up with his arm hugging me close, my usual spot.

The interviewer smiled big as if he won the jackpot,” So, what do we have here? The only Mrs. Timberlake, I hear it’s you guys anniversary today actually, congratulation to your full year of wedded bliss. How does it feel?” He holds the microphone out for me to answer. I feel the squeeze of Justin’s hand on my arm as he peers down at me with a smile of admiration.

“It feels wonderful. Today has been awesome. It’s our anniversary, then we have this amazing performance and reunion. It’s been a high energy packed full day I couldn’t think of any better place to be right now than here.”

He smiles nodding,” Absolutely your first anniversary consisting of an Nsync reunion that’s something to talk about for years to come. I also hear before you guys met you were a big Nsync fan, so was this some kind of anniversary gift?” He pointed the microphone towards Justin as he was leaned in listening to the question.

“It’s all coincidence really, We have trip planned out for a couple of days while I have a break in between touring to really celebrate our one year of marriage. So, it wasn’t planned like that”

I interjected,” I actually have something planned for him at home. As a gift that I’m sure will put icing on the cake for him.”

I look up at him as he raises an eyebrow with a smile because I knew it was unexpected that I had been keeping a secret and only giving him a hint.

“OOoh! I can only imagine what that might be. I want to thank you guys taking the time out. The performance was great, your music is hot, and your wife is stunning, happy anniversary once again. Enjoy the rest of you guys night.” He shook Justin’s hand while giving me kiss on the cheek.

We head off with Eric, Justin’s other bodyguard behind us. Justin keeps his arm around me as we head towards the dressing. He leans down as I feel his breath against my hair as he speaks,” What’s this gift?”

I just pat his back with a smile giving him a shrug letting him know I wasn’t saying anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1 (Part B) by B-Twice

I laid back with my fingers deep in my thick black ombre colored hair, massaging my scalp. I sigh quietly as I drop my hands, one in my lap and the other sliding back into Justin’s waiting hand on the center console that divided us. He squeezed my hand bringing the back of my hand up against his lips, kissing me as his eyes never diverted from the road.  The ride was quiet, but comfortable.

We were on our way home finally from the award show and from the after party, which were a banger. We spent most of the night dancing our ass off with one another in between with the rest of our crew. I smiled looking out the window at the events of the night. This has really been a special time in our life, which we could share not only with one another, but with all our friends. Who could ask for a better night to spend with the love of your life?

I lean back into the warm seat as I look over at Justin and down at our hand the contrast in our skin color. I love how different we were, but the same in many areas in life. I loved how we completed each other; we were best friends before anything. You know you have done something right in life when you are able to marry your best friend. He was the perfect gentleman and the perfect goof ball all at the same time. He was the type of man that made you feel like a woman even on your worse day. He tolerated a lot from me in the beginning stages of our relationship all my insecurities, all my selfish ways and all my angry moments. He healed me, not fix me. He loved me through it all. He said on our wedding day as we say our written vows.

“We have been through a lot in these last couple of years; you would say I tolerated you through all our issues, but no. I loved you through it all because this day is what I pictured back then. Who you are now is what I envisioned back then and I wasn’t about to give up on the vision that I wanted to be reality.”

There was not a dry eye once we were done with our vows even down to the preacher who officiated the wedding.  Everyone knew what we had been through; there were times we almost completely threw in the towel, but as determined as Justin and in love as I was we couldn’t walk this earth without each other and be truly happy. We knew that from the bottom of our hearts.

The car slowed to a stop light, Justin stretched out a bit and his other hand through his hair as he looked over towards me, locking eyes with one another. The look he gave me said everything without words, he loved me, he adored me, and he was captivated by me anything you could say to the one you loved without words. I knew it because it was exactly how I felt when I looked at him.

It wasn’t long before we were both leaned in sharing a kiss. My unoccupied hand ran over his cheek feeling the stubble underneath my fingertips. I feel his soft, but callus hand running up the side of my neck pulling me closer and deeper into the kiss.  I get lost in the softness of his lips, they weren’t thick, but they were still juicy and full of passion. We both get lost in the kiss only being interrupted by the blaring of car horns behind us.

 Justin chuckles pulling away, leaving me in a daze still rubbing his cheek and pressing lightly on the gas accelerating us forward,” We better get home. I’m trying to do some things to you Mrs. Timberlake.”

I grin as I continue to lay kisses along his cheek and down his neck,” Well get me home big daddy.”

With that he sped up.

It wasn’t long before he was driving us between the gates of our home and turned off the car.  He quickly exited the car and jogged around the back and pulling my door open. He held out his hand,” Home sweet home.”

I smiled placing my hand in his as helped me from the car as I grab my clutch purse from the seat. As I stood up he pulled my body against his and began to attack my neck with kisses,” Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?”

“Yes, but I don’t mind hearing it again.” I giggle as his lips tickle my neck pushing him back a little.

“Justinnn.”  As he continued to tickle my neck with his lips purposely.

“What.” He muffled into my neck gripping at my hips as I push a way breaking free and making a dash for the front door of our home. My heels clicking loud and rapidly against the stone driveway followed him the stomps of his feet.

“Come here woman! “ He called out behind me as I stepped up onto the stairs towards the door.  I turn over my shoulder and see him coming charging at me. I sent a scream of excitement into the night air as he runs up on me grabbing hold of my waist turning me around quickly and pressing my back up against the cold wooden door roughly. I breathe heavily as he presses his hard body against mines as he brushed his noses against mines with a smirk across his lips.

“I said… come here.” He grips the back of my thighs tightly and hoisting me up in the air in one swift move. I wrap my arms and legs his body as I lick my lips gazing into his eyes that have grown dark with lust. He reaches around my thighs digging the keys out of his back pocket and placed the key into the door. I began sucking on his neck causing a groan to escape his lips as he fumbled with the door before finally kicking the door open and causing him to stumble forward.

We began to kiss passionately as our hands start roaming all over each other. The sequins of my dress ruffling underneath his fingertips, I’m sure was popping off or coming loose.  He walks through the house dropping the keys on the marble floors and running his hand along the wall trying to find a light, but bumping us into the wall as he slides his tongue between my lips as I digging my fingers into his hair.

A mouth full of OH’s, shits and ouch filtered through out the large house. He finally finds a light flipping it on illuming the living room area. The full engagement of our passion comes to a disrupted halt as Justin stops in his tracks and his lips lose all movement.

“Babe, what’s this?”

I pull my head away as I look over his face and began to follow his eyes. It was a room full of baby blue and lavender large balloons paired in twos going up along the railing of the stairs with a piece of papers attached to each one of them. The colors represent us, our favorite colors.

I smiled looking back at him rubbing his cheek as I unlock my legs from around his waist,” A part of your anniversary gift.”

He looks with a bit of a surprise and makes his way over to the first balloon. I watch as I pull my phone from my clutch purse that I still held onto surprised not dropping along the way inside. I hold open my phone beginning to record his reaction to the surprise.

“Each balloon represents each month we have spent together before the wedding. The paper tied to it is something I love about you some are serious some are quirky and with a hope for the future. Read them aloud babe.” I spoke looking at him through the video footage as I watch him pull a paper from the first balloon.

He unravels the paper, reading it first to himself before parting his lips to read it out loud,” I love the baffle looks you have to surprises. Surprise! I hope that I can continue to surprise you for years to come.”

He laughed looking at me pointing to me,” A surprise this is.”

I wink at him as I followed beside him as he steps up onto the stairs grabbing the next one,” I love the mornings I roll over and see your eyes as you have watched over me while I sleep. I hope that I watch over you as much as you watch over me.”

He looks at me and shrugs,” I just love the peaceful look you have on your face. It brings joy to my heart.”

He continued up the stairs reading each piece of paper one by one. He would laugh at the quirky ones in between such as I loved looking at old videos of his younger years because he reminded me of a Ken doll with his curly blonde hair. We reached the top of the stairs as we came up balloon number 11 in which he noticed,” There are only 11.”

I nodded still filming,” It’s in the bedroom along with your gift.”

He looked at me with a wiggling of his eyebrows as he walked off towards the bedroom. He walked inside and I was bubbling over with excitement as he walked over to the bed were laid a black box with the balloon attached to it and a note.

He pulled the taped note carefully from the box and read it aloud,” I love the love you have for me and at one point I never wanted anyone to have the opportunity to even experience a fraction of that, but now I don’t mind so much. Here’s to us.”

He turns his head raising his eyebrow before turning to open up the box. He pulls back the white tissue paper and he took in what was before him.  He stares into the box for a few moments before raising his hands and dragging through his hair as he blew out the breath that he was holding. Everything stood still and neither of us moved or spoke, but taking in the moment.

“Holy Shit.” He whispered as he reached down into the box with the other pulling out the contents. He pulled out a white baby oneise with a pair of crocheted white shoes and laid them on the bed. I walked over closer to him with a grin on my face. He noticed my movement as he turned to me with tears in his eyes.

“You pregnant?” He barely whispered.

I nodded.

“We are having a baby?”

The next thing I knew Justin grabbed my arms pulling me close to him and crashed his lips into mines kissing me deeply and passionately causing me to nearly drop my phone. He pulled back just as quickly as he kissed me and began to pace the room,” Oh shit! I’m having a baby. We are having a baby!”

I laughed as I turn the camera around to me,” Oh yes, shit we are having a baby.”

 

 

End Notes:

I added a visual piece as far as how Nikki looked and her outfit for the night.

http://www.polyvore.com/secret_santa/set?id=106282987 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2622