Highschool, Drama and a Boy right in the middle by littleMissChasez, shadowofflame
Summary:

JC is new at a high school in LA. There he meets the Basketball player Tony and the Football player Chace. Both guys fall in love with JC and he cannot decide, which one he really wants. To cap it all his exboyfriend Justin from his hometown Bowie moves to LA too, to visit JC and to tell him that they can be together again now. 

Who can win JC's love? 


Categories: Complete Slash Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 23937 Read: 3980 Published: Jan 16, 2014 Updated: Jan 22, 2014

1. Chapter 1 by shadowofflame

2. Chapter 2 by shadowofflame

3. Chapter 3 by littleMissChasez

4. Chapter 4 by shadowofflame

5. Chapter 5 by littleMissChasez

6. Chapter 6 by littleMissChasez

7. Chapter 7 by shadowofflame

8. Chapter 8 by shadowofflame

9. Epilogue by littleMissChasez

Chapter 1 by shadowofflame

It was JC’s first day. The sixteen years old boy moved from Bowie, Maryland to Los Angeles, California. His dad found there a new job and JC had to move with him, even if he didn’t want to. At his old high school, he was pretty popular. He was at the chess club. He had many friends and also sang at the school choir.

But all this wasn’t the main reason, why he was sad. He was mostly sad that he had to leave his four best friends behind. He was just a week in California and already missed AJ, Joey, Chris, but almost his now ex-boyfriend Justin. They broke up after JC told him he’d move to the other side of the country. The distance was just too big.

When he entered the school it was a whole new experience. At his old school everyone greeted him, when he entered the building. Now no one even looked at him and if they did, they giggled and talked behind his back.

JC already had his locker from the principal and opened the door. He put all his schoolbooks in there. He didn’t need for his first subject and closed the door again. When he wanted to search for the classroom someone grabbed his schoolbag and hold it in the air. With an evil grin he looked at the shy JC.

“Let me guess, you are the new one…” JC nodded. The guy pushed him away and ditched his bag into the garbage can. JC pulled his bag out, when a guy put a hand on his shoulder.

“Take it easy. That was just Ryan. One of the footballers. He thinks he's such a great guy… sometimes that’s pretty annoying.”

A blonde guy with green eyes was standing in front of JC and helped him to get his bag out of the garbage can.

“My name is Lance, and what’s yours?”

Lance gave JC his hand.

"I'm JC," he replied shyly while shaking Lance's hand.

“So you are new here?”

"Yeah... is it really that obvious?"

Lance giggled. “A little bit. You look around like a shy deer. But it’s okay. Every one of us was new one day. So what’s your first subject, JC?”

"Spanish... but I can't find the classroom."

“Oh Spanish, god I really suck at Spanish… but you're lucky. We have the same subject now.” Lance winked at JC and started to go down the corridor. “Are you coming?”

"Yeah, sure. You know, at least I know someone in the class now..." JC followed Lance down the corridor.

Both went to their class and sat down next to each other. “I have to tell you, our teacher is an asshole… if you don’t know the correct answer he screams at you and if you give three wrong answers, you're in detention.

"Really?" JC sighed nervously. "Thank God I'm not bad at this subject..."

“You aren’t? Please, give me some tutoring! I really need to pass this class… I don’t want to have it next year again!”

"Sure, I can help you with it." JC smiled shyly at Lance.

Lance giggled. “You're kinda cute. Not ‘I want to kiss you’ cute, more like ‘my kitten’ cute.”

JC blushed. "Thanks... you're cute too." JC saw Lance looking at him awkwardly. "I mean, not the 'I want to kiss you' cute either, just... you know... cute."

Lance laughed. “And you have a girlfriend or… boyfriend?”

"Um... no. I broke up with my... boyfriend... before moving to California. And you? Do you have a girlfriend... or boyfriend?"

“Why? Did you live in another state? Yes, I have a boyfriend… he already finished high school and he's working in a shop in the city.”

"Yeah, I'm from Maryland and I had to move here because of my dad... he got a new job here, so I had to move with him."

“Oh, I’m sorry… hey, here are many hot guys. You’ll get over him.”

"Oh, so you're... um... never mind." JC looked down shyly.

“What? Tell me.”

"Nothing, it's just that I didn't imagine that you were... gay, when I first saw you earlier..."

“Really? Everyone tells me they'd see I’m gay even from 1000 miles away.”

"Then, they definitely would see I'm gay from a longer distance..."

Lance didn’t want to answer JC’s question. He looked away and just ignored that comment.

"I really look that gay?" JC sighed and looked away. "Damn... they're surely gonna beat me up..."

“You don’t look gay… your behavior is just a little bit… feminine, that’s all. They won't beat you up, or do you see me lying on the ground asking for help? Just don't tell anyone you are and let them just think you're... special.”

"That's because you're not a nerd like me... I'm used to get beat up. And I wasn't planning on saying it to everyone. You would never know if you hadn't asked me if I had boyfriend..."

“I believe you… hey, I’m with you and most of these guys are afraid of my boyfriend. As long as you hang out with me, they won’t even touch you.” Lance lied a hand on JC’s shoulder and smiled encouraging at him.

"Ok... hey, um... is this teacher used to 'welcome' the new ones? 'Cause I hope he's not..."

“He is… and if you don’t want to get unpopular, tell him directly you're new. He hates to search for the new ones.”

"So you're telling me that I should stand up and tell him that I'm the new one?"

“Yes. Not so loud, just go to him when he enters the classroom and tell him quietly… oh, and as premonition: he'll make sure that everyone knows you're new.”

"Then why tell him quietly? If he'll tell everyone, then I should tell him aloud."

“Because then no one will want to beat you up as the new nerd that wants to make sure everyone recognizes him.”

JC sighed. "Ok, ok... I'll tell him quietly when he enters the room..."

Right then the Spanish teacher entered the room. “Buenos días,” he said and put his bag down on the floor. “Buenos días, Mr. Miller,” the whole class replied.

JC stood up from his chair and approached the teacher's table, standing next to the teacher. "Um, mister... Miller? I'm new in this high school... this is my first day..."

Mr. Miller looked up and smiled at JC. “I won’t rip up your head, you don’t have to be afraid. ¿Cómo te llamas?”

JC smiled shyly. "Me llamo Josh, but you can call me JC."

“Ok JC. Everyone listen! This is a new student at our high school! His name is JC. Saludad a JC"

"Hi everyone," JC greeted shyly after everyone greeted him in unison.

JC went back on his seat and Mr. Miller started the lesson. He asked many questions to JC and was impressed of his Spanish. At the end of the lesson Mr. Miller added that Lance should cut a slice from JC.

"He's not that bad... he's a good teacher." JC said to Lance, while picking up his bag to go to his next class.

Lance rolled his eyes. “No one likes geeks,” he said and laughed, when he saw JC pouting.

"Hey, you told me that everyone's afraid of your boyfriend... does he ever come here to visit you or something?"

“No, but he was in this school too. They just all remember his name, because he was… special too… but in a more creepy way, I would say.”

"Oh... I don't want to meet him then... what's your next subject?"

“He's really nice, he just doesn’t look like it. My next subject is German, and yours?”

"German too. Is the teacher nice?"

“Yeah. He's cool. He comes from Germany and he's really nice. Are you good in German?”

"Honestly? No." JC giggled. "I hope next subject's teacher is a woman..."

“Why a woman? I thought you like… you know.”

"Yeah, and I do, but... you see, I had some problems with some of my teachers in my old high school... if you know what I mean..." JC blushed.

“Oh my god… you had hot teachers at your school? We just have one and that’s our math teacher… all others are ugly or old… tell me something about your hot teachers in Maryland.”

"What do you want me to say about them? The hottest one looked like a model, I swear." JC chuckled. "How does the math teacher look like?"

“Seriously, he looks like Jake Gyllenhall!”

JC chuckled. "Really? Then I'm sure you have great math classes every day!"

“Oh yeah,” Lance looked in the air, daydreaming about his teacher.

JC smiled while watching Lance daydreaming. "Hey, and how's recess here?"

“You get some good food in the canteen, the popular sit on one table and the other ones around. Hey, then you can meet some of my other friends, but I’ll tell you now, we aren’t those ones you'd call a sport ace.”

"I'm not a sporting ace either, so don't worry about it." JC giggled. "Do you have any hot friends?" JC laughed.

“Depending on what kind of guy you like.”

"I like guys who has a good sense of humor, that's the main thing I like. I like a guy that's athletic too. If he's cute, it helps! Oh, and he has to have light eyes! I love light eyes!"

“Ehmm…. not really. They all have a sense of humor, but they aren’t really athletic.”

"Oh... are they at least cute?"

“One of them is a punk, the other one is really shy, even more than you and the last is a little bit hyperactive.”

"Wow, um... there really is a person who's shyer than me? I thought it was impossible... and I can work with the hyperactive one, I already have a friend who's a little hyperactive." JC chuckled.

Lance laughed. “He isn't really shy. He just doesn’t talk really much. He's a nice guy anyways. And you know someone who's more hyperactive than Lilly? I want to meet that person!”

"I'll make sure you meet him if he comes to visit me some time. Maybe, he would get along with your friend Lilly!"

“I’m sure he will.”

In this moment the German teacher came into the class. “Guten Morgen.”

All sat down and replied “Guten Morgen, Herr Schroeder.”

JC held his hand up shyly, ready to tell the teacher he's the new one and hear the laughter of the class or the whispering about him.

"Excuse me, Mr. Schroeder... but, um... I'm new here, and it's my first day..."

Mr. Schroeder looked amused at JC. “Ein neuer Schüler? Bitte stell dich der Klasse vor.”

JC swallowed and stood up. "Mein Name ist Joshua... aber Sie können mich JC nennen..."

„Hallo JC. Please sit down, we want to start with the lesson now.“

JC nodded and sat down again, looking awkwardly at Lance. "He always welcome the new one in German?"

Lance giggled. “This is the German lesson. Surely he does.”

"Great..." JC sighed and looked at the teacher.

Over the lesson, Mr. Schroeder started to ask especially JC many things in German, to check his knowledge of the German language. After the lesson was over, Mr. Schroeder said Goodbye with the words “Ich wünsche euch noch einen schönen Tag.”, and left the classroom.

“You are bad in German? Are you kidding me? You were good! Really good. It's really depressing to sit next to you.” Lance laughed, while he stood up.

"Are you kidding me? I suck at German! The only thing I can really say in German is what I said earlier!" JC laughed. "You're not going to sit with someone else, right?"

“You suck in German? And that’s why you could quote Goethe. Because you suck in German… was that kind of dirty?”

"No, it wasn't dirty," JC chuckled. "Do we have all subjects together?"

“Now we have recess, so I guess we have that subject together. But hey, now you'll get to know my friends… maybe you have some subjects with them.”

"Maybe... I'm kind of nervous, you know? About meeting your friends..."

“They won’t eat you… so come on… if we don’t hurry, we won't get the good stuff from the canteen.”

"Ok, ok" JC laughed and followed Lance to the canteen.

Both got their food and went to a table in the corner. There already sat three persons. The first one was a girl. She had blonde short hair, brown eyes and no makeup. She wore simple grey clothes and seemed like she would never stop talking. The guy next to her looked mostly at his food, not saying really much. He had light brown hair and green eyes and seemed to be smaller than JC. The third person sat on the opposite side. This girl had blonde hair with green, pink and purple highlights. Her eyes were light blue and she wore black eyeliner and lipstick. She had one piercing in her nose and her clothes were colorful and conspicuous.

Lance walked straight to that table and greeted everyone. “And this is JC. He's the new one.”

"Hi..." JC greeted shyly.

Lance pointed at the blonde girl. “This is Lilly, the one who never stops talking.”

“Shut up” Lilly said and started laughing.

Lance went over to the guy. “This is Jordan. The shy one.”

Jordan winked with his hand and continued to stare at his food, listening to Lilly.

And at least Lance looked over to the punk girl “And this is Laura.”

"Nice to meet you, guys," JC said, looking at them three with a shy smile.

"Nice to meet you too, JC!" Lilly said. "Here, take a seat!" She moved closer to Jordan, leaving a seat for JC, who sat next to her.

“Hi JC. I’m Lilly. Like Lance already said. How are you? Where are you from? What subjects do you have? Why did you change school? Did you move from somewhere? I like your shirt. Where did you buy it?”

“Oh God, Lilly, give him time to answer…” Laura said with rolling her eyes.

JC chuckled. "Um... I'm fine. I'm from Bowie, Maryland. I still don't know all the subjects I have, 'cause this is my first day. I changed school because my dad got a new job here. As I said, I moved from Maryland. And my mom gave me this shirt, so I don't know where she bought it."

Jordan laughed. “Just ignore her if she asks too many things… she forgets what she asked in three minutes, except if it was something important.”

"Oh..." JC laughed. "So, um... tell me something about you, guys."

“I’m Laura, I’m 16 years old and the younger sister of Lance’s boyfriend. And if you ever talk to me again, I will kill you.”

JC became serious suddenly and swallowed. "Ok..."

All four started laughing and Jordan slapped JC on the back.

“Sorry JC, I was just kidding. Nice to meet you.” Laura said, still giggling and reached JC her hand.

JC sighed in relief and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you too. And what about you, hyperactive girl?" JC asked, looking at Lilly. "Tell me something about you."

“I’m not hyperactive, I’m just a little bit nervous. And that's 24 hours, 7 days a week.” Lilly said grinning. “I was born in L.A., I always lived in L.A. and I guess I'll die in L.A. … my family's pretty boring… but I can live with that. Anyways, as a psychologist. you're damn right if you stay here in LA.”

Lance leaned towards JC and whispered: “She wants to become a psychologist after high school.”

"Oh... no offense but... I don't think she'll be a good psychologist when she's like this..." JC whispered back.

“She always says that she can listen if she has to, and that’s actually true. If you're sad you can always talk to her and she'll listen. But if all are happy, she's kind of an entertainer. We have our own clown.”

Jordan had to laugh about Lance’s comment, and Lilly looked confused at Jordan.

JC smiled at both and looked away, paying special attention to a guy he saw in what he guessed it was the popular table. "Who's that?" JC asked to Lance, pointing at the guy in the popular table.

Laura laughed. “Aw, our dear JC falls directly in love with our school hooligan.”

"Your... school hooligan?" JC looked at Laura with an eyebrow raised. “And I didn't fall in love! I was just asking... I'm not gay!"

Lance chuckled. “That’s Tony. The team captain of the basketball team. Let me say it like this… don’t even try to talk to him. He likes to beat up people, put them into their lockers and he hates gay people. I’m sure he does, 'cause he's gay too.”

"WHAT?! That guy is gay?!" JC asked Lance, looking at him incredulously.

Directly Lance managed to shut JC up, with pressing his hand against JC’s mouth. “Are you nuts? Shut up and never shout that out! Ever again! Officially he's straight. That he’s gay is just an assumption.”

JC mumbled against Lance's hand. "Mmhmphmmph!"

Lance put his hand away. Jordan already watched over to the table, where Tony sat. “You can be happy. He doesn’t seem like he heard anything.”

"Sorry for shouting it... I just can't imagine how that guy can be gay! He's hot though..." JC mumbled, looking at Tony again, watching him laughing.

Lance raised an eyebrow. “Are you kidding me? He's the typical type of guy who's gay and doesn’t want to accept it. He has many muscles, beats up people, and plays one of the most masculine sports… I tell you, that’s overcompensation.”

"Come on, you can't tell me he's not hot! And he's really cute too..."

Laura chuckled. “Lance is more into the… special kind of guy, like my brother. Tony is definitely not his type, you really straight guy.”

Everyone at the table had to laugh about the last comment.

JC blushed because of her comment. "I'd honestly like to talk to him... but I'm the type of guy he beats up and puts into his locker..."

“Seriously, just forget about him… he's a complete idiot.” Jordan said and plaid with his food.

"Yeah, he seems like it... in short, he's a really big metrosexual."

All four looked at Tony again and said simultaneously: “Definitely Gay!”

"How old is he?" JC asked to Lance, still staring at Tony.

“He's eighteen. He had to repeat the 7th grade.”

“Twice,” Lilly chuckled.

"So either he's not that intelligent or he just plays the cool guy who doesn't care to pass or not..."

“I guess both,” Jordan answered grinning.

"I see..." JC replied while looking away from Tony. "Hey Lance, it seems like I'm going to meet the hot teacher, 'cause we have math’s now" JC said, smiling.

“Oh, you'll love him… I still can't believe how such a good looking guy could get math teacher.”

"At least that way the subject isn't so boring," JC answered, laughing.

Both guys put their tray away and went to math class.

Chapter 2 by shadowofflame
The next day, JC was more confident. He found some new friends, he had a hot math teacher (Lance didn't exaggerate, he really looked like Jake Gyllenhaal) and he had a good start in school, even if he wasn't as popular as at his old one.

He entered the school and ignored the still curious glimpses of the other students. He walked straight towards his locker, when he ran into someone. Both fell on the floor. JC excused really fast and collected all the stuff, which fell on the ground, too.

Before he got the chance to give the stuff back to his owner, Tony, the guy he liked so much, grabbed his shirt and nudged him against the wall. 

"Can't you watch where you're walking, idiot?"

"I-Im sorry, I didn't see you coming," JC stuttered nervously.

"Shut up, you little son of a bitch! Will you ever walk down the corridors again without watching where you're going?"

"No, I won't! I'll always watch out where I'm going," JC looked nervously at Tony's eyes.

"Yeah, you will. And stop staring at me, faggot!"

JC looked down. "Sorry..."

"Oh, you'll be sorry." Tony opened JC's locker and pushed him into it. After closing the door, he locked it and laughed. "I hope you learned your lesson."

JC started banging at the locker door. "Get me out of here! Tony! Get me out of here!!"

Someone else hit against the door and screamed: "Shut the fuck up, faggot, or we'll beat you up the way you deserve it."

JC stopped banging at the locker door and sighed, resting his head against the locker door. "Get me out of here..."

After two more minutes, JC heard a loud noise. Laura opened the door with a hammer in her hand and the broken lock in the other one. "I guess you need a new locker..."

JC got out of the locker and sighed in relief, but looked away ashamed. "Thanks..."

"What happened? A student told me you were locked in here."

"Um... I ran into Tony and made him fall..."

"Oh... hey, don't worry. You aren't the first and you won't be the last one Tony pushed into a locker."

"I know... and I also know that this won't be the first neither the last time he will lock me in my locker..."

Laura put a hand on JC's shoulder and smiled. "Come on, we'll meet the other guys before classes start."

"Ok..." JC smiled at her and followed her.

Together, both went to Jordan's locker, where also Lilly and LAnce were standing.

"Guess who met Tony today." Laura said sarcastically.

JC looked down awkwardly, without saying a word.

Lance rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry that you already met him..."

"Yeah... I'm sorry that I already met him too, believe me... the worst part of it isn't locking me in my locker..." JC replied, looking up at the four of them.

Lance raised an eyebrow. "And what was it then?"

"He called me... faggot... I know it's stupid to worry about that, but it's always hard to hear it..."

Lance wrapped his arms around JC. "Hey, he calls everyone faggot. Don't worry about it. He calls even girls faggot."

"He won't stop calling everyone that until someone calls him the same..."

Lilly laughed. "Do you want to tell him? I won't!"

"Believe me, I was thinking about it... but I don't want him to start a fight... hey Lance, what subject do we have now?"

Lance grinned. "You'll feel better soon. We have math lesson now."

JC smiled. "I'm sure I'll feel better after spending an hour with Mr. Hottie."

Lance chuckled. "Cute nickname. And it fits so good."

"I know," JC laughed. "Come on then, I don't wanna be late. We'll see you guys later," JC smiled and waved them.

Lance went with JC to his classroom and sat in front the row.

"Man... I feel really bad now, though..." JC said to Lance, getting his math books out of his bag.

"I'm sorry, man... hope you feel better soon."

JC nodded sadly and stayed in silent until the teacher arrived.

Before the teacher came, Tony entered the room. He looked at JC without any facial expression. It seemed like he didn't even recognize JC.

JC got closer to Lance and whispered: "What is he doing here?"

"He is also in our math class... you didn't see him yesterday?"

"No... I think I didn't pay much attention to who was in the class..."

"Mr. Seagel was too hot?"

JC chuckled. "Yeah, I think that's why I didn't pay attention to who was in the class... where does he usually sit?"

"Last row somewhere... he isn't so good in math..."

"He isn't so good in anything besides sports..." JC mumbled.

Lance giggled. "That's true..."

"I hope the teacher doesn't tell him to sit next to me, 'cause there's a free seat here..."

"If he does, you still can teach him something wrong, to laugh at him... something like the radical of 36 is seven."

JC chuckled. "I'm not that mean, Lance... I won't talk to him, that's all I'm gonna do..."

"Aww... that's boring."

"Sorry, but I'm not laughing at him. I'm not that type of person."

"You're too cute for this world..."

JC looked at Lance and blushed. "Stop calling me cute! I feel awkward when you do!"

"Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute."

"Stop it!" JC laughed and hit playfully Lance on his arm.

"Aww..." Lance wrapped his arms around JC and cuddled him.

"Um... Lance... we're in the middle of the class..." JC reminded him.

"You feel uncomfortable?" Lance asked, never stopping to cuddle JC playfully.

"Yes, very!"

Some girls started chuckling both men and Lance stopped cuddling JC.

"Thanks..." JC cleared his throat and looked back at the girls chuckling. "Great, now they're laughing at us..."

"Let them laugh... anyways, they are girls... the also chuckle, when you say 'Penis'."

"Yeah, I know..." JC replied and looked at the teacher's table, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

The teacher came in and greeted the class. "Yesterday we were talking about parabolas. Can someone give me the result of the task we didn't finish yesterday?"

JC would've loved to pay more attention to the lesson, but his teacher was too hot, and he couldn't help but just stare at him dreamily.

"JC... are you even giving attention? What is the result of this equation?"

JC shook his head out of his thoughts. "Um... it's..." His mind was blank.

"X1 is 0 and X2 -3," Lance whispered.

"Um... X1 is 0 and... X2 is -3?" JC replied nervously.

Mr. Seagel raised an eyebrow. "That's right... next time Lance can tell me the answer on his own. Just keep listening, JC."

JC nodded and looked down. "Thanks," he whispered to Lance.

Lance smiled slightly and kept writing the equation down.

JC sighed and wrote the equation down, still thinking how he couldn't give the answer to such an easy equation.

"Are you still in a bad mood, because of Tony?"JC looked up from his notebook to Lance. "Yeah... a little bit... but it's ok."

"You know what will lift your mood? The appel pie of my mom! She makes some this afternoon. Do you want to come and taste it? My boyfriend is also coming, there you can meet him."

JC smiled slightly. "I'd love to. Thanks."

"Perfect... I'll call my mom after maths to tell her you are coming too. Oh my god, she will overdo cleaning the house and I'm sure she will make three apple pies instead of one." Lance chuckled at this imagination.

JC laughed. "Are you sure she's ok with me going to your house? She doesn't even know me!"

"I'm sure! My mom is cool... she is happy about every new friend I get to know in school."

JC smiled. "I'll meet your boyfriend but I'll have to see you two kissing and making out!"

"Oh come on... we won't when you are around... we have enough time, when you go home." Lance said, sticking his tongue out.

JC chuckled and returned his attention to the teacher.

After math lesson, Mr. Seagel told JC to wait, because he had to talk to him.

"What is it, Mr. Seagel?" JC approached his teacher, standing next to him.

"Wait a second," Mr. Seagel said, waiting for someone else. When Tony came next to JC, he started talking again. "JC, I saw your math marks of the last years and you seem to be a real good student. Would you give Tony tutoring in math?"

JC looked at his teacher and then he looked at Tony, then back at his teacher. "Um... sure... why not?"

"Perfect. Tony, please arrange your first tutoring lesson this week. You really need some help, before you write the next exam."

"Tony... when do you want to start the tutoring lessons?" JC asked Tony, looking at him with a shy smile.

Tony sighed. "You have time tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'm free tomorrow." JC nodded. "So... would you... give me your address? So I can go to your house for the tutoring lessons..."

"Yeah, whatever..." Tony wrote down his addres and threw it against JC. Then he left the room.

JC sighed and looked at Mr. Seagel. "I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Seagel..." Then he left the room, looking for Lance.

Lance waited in front of the room for JC. "And what did Mr. Seagel want from you?"

JC looked at his friend with a blank expression. "I have to give Tony tutoring lessons for maths..."

"Poor you... Tony is the last guy you want to teach something... he doesn't listen, doesn't lear anything and when he gets a bad mark, it's your fault... I would try to get a new teacher for him as fast as you can."

"No, I'm sure I can make him get better marks. It's gonna be tough, but I'll do it."

After school, Lance and JC went to Lance's place. His mom directly came to JC and greeted him friendly.

"Hi Mrs. Bass. Nice to meet you," JC have her his hand. "I'm JC."

"Lance, you could cut a slice from your nice friend." She said and shook JC's hand.

Lance sighed and rolled his eyes. "Is Nathan already here?"

"No, but he called saying he'll be here in 5 minutes." His mom replied. "JC, I made some apple pie. Do you want some?"

"Um... sure." He said, following her into the kitchen, where she cut a slice of apple pie and gave it to him. "Thanks."

Lance followed both and sighed. "Mom, did you really have to bake three apple pies? Two are more than enough..."

"I baked three apple pies because of Nathan. You know he always repeats every time he eats some of my apple pie!" She replied.

Lance rolled his eyes and helped to set the table. When the doorbell rang, he jumped excited up and opened the door. "Hey baby."

"Hey babe." Nathan greeted, kissing Lance. Nathan entered the house and went into the kitchen to greet Lance's mom. "Hi Mrs. Bass. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, thanks Nathan." She replied.

Lance grabbed Nathan's arm and pulled him into the living room. "JC, this is my boyfriend Nathan."

JC looked a bit surprised at Nathan. He imagined him a bit different than he was. He was taller than Lance, had black hair and light blue eyes. He wore eyeliner and had two piercings at his eyebrow, one at his bottom lip and four at his ear. He just wore black clothes, which were tooled with spikes and his shoes were some black jump boots.

JC gave him his hand. "I'm JC. Nice to meet you."

Nathan shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too, JC. Is he that friend from high school you talked about, babe?"

"Yes, this is him..." Lance looked at JC. "Isn't he awesome?"

"Yes, he is... um, how long have you been together?" JC asked Lance.

"That must be... two and a half years... right Baby?" Lance cuddled up at Nathan and jumped up, as he remembered a thing he wanted to tell Nathan. "Oh and I told you about this Tony... today when JC went to school, he put the poor guy into his locker and locked it. Your sister had to break it with her hammer... by the way, why is she still taking it with her to school? Sorry, I'm a bit nervous."

"You know how she is... she's a little aggressive, and she wants to scare people threatening them with hiting their head with her hammer..." Nathan chuckled and looked at JC. "I can go to your school and beat up that Tony if you want me to, JC."

"No! No, it's ok. It's not a big deal... it's not the first time it happened to me either..." JC replied nervously.

Nathan smiled. "Ok, but if it gets too much, just tell me. I don't really hurt them, I just make them feel a bit scared."

JC laughed. "Ok, thanks. And Lance, why are you nervous?"

Lance chuckled nervously. "I like you and I surely like my boyfriend. I just want you to get along..." When his mom came with the rest of the apple pie, they all sat down around the table and started eating.

"How was school today?" Lance's mom asked.

"It was fine, Mrs. Bass." JC replied with a friendly smile. 

"Why wouldn't we get alone, babe?" Nathan asked. "Your friend looks like a really nice guy!"

"Yes, but you know that some people just don't like you, because of your appearance... I know JC doesn't seem to be that type, but I was still nervous..."

"You don't have to worry about that, Lance. I can assure you that I don't judge people by their appearance." JC replied, smiling at him.

Lance smiled and ate his piece of apple pie.

Nathan finished eating his piece of apple pie and rested a hand on Lance's thigh. "Baby, do you remember what you told me yersterday?"

"What do you mean?"

Nathan got closer to Lance and whispered: "I don't want to sound like I don't like your friend being here, or like I want him to go but... yesterday you told me it would be you and me today..."

Lance smiled and whispered: "Just go upstairs, I will follow you in a few minutes..."

Nathan grinned and looked at JC. "Hey JC, it was really nice meeting you, man. But I'm going upstairs now. I hope we see each other soon." He got up from his chair and hit JC playfully on his back, going upstairs.

"Ehmm... JC, I hate doing this, but I didn't see Nathan in a long time..."

"Oh... I see..." He got up from his chair. "I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for the pie, Mrs. Bass." Then he left the house.


Chapter 3 by littleMissChasez

The next day nothing special happened in school. JC had his subjects and talked to his friends. He didn’t see Tony the whole day and no one else tried to beat him up or to put him into his locker.

Lance was talking the whole time about Nathan and how sensual his nights with him are. That annoyed JC a bit, because he just had to leave Justin behind and was still hurt. But Lance was his friend, so he let him admire his boyfriend and just smiled.

At the end he said Goodbye to all of his friends and went home. He ate quickly and went directly to Tony’s place. He was a bit nervous, because he didn’t know, how Tony would react. He just hoped that he will try to understand everything and that he could go home pretty fast.

JC rang the doorbell and waited patiently for Tony to open the door.

A hard breathing Tony opened the door. “What are you doing here? I thought  you’re coming in an hour…”

"Um... we didn't settle an hour for the tutoring lessons, so I thought this was a nice hour to come? If you want me to come back in an hour..."

“Now where you are here it’s ok… come in.” Tony stepped aside and let JC enter the house. He went upstairs into his room, where the music was played loudly and some barbells were lying on the floor. Tony turned off the music and put the barbells away. Then he put off his shirt and searched in his wardrobe for a new one.

“What? Never saw a half-naked man?”

JC stopped staring at him and looked away shyly. "Um... are you here alone?"

“Who should be with me?” Tony raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know... your girlfriend... maybe?"

“Why should that bitch be with me? She annoys me most of the time… I’m happy when I’m not with her…”

"Then, why are you still with her?" JC asked, leaving his bag on the floor and sitting on the bed.

“And why do you ask me things that aren’t your business?”

"Sorry, I was just trying to talk about something while you get ready to start..."

“Then talk about something else!”

JC sighed and mumbled "Why don't you study to get better marks instead of fucking that bitch?"

“Why don’t you look out for a guy who fucks you? Oh yeah right, no one wants to fuck you, ugly faggot.”

"Why do you have to call everyone a faggot?! Maybe some of the ones you call a faggot think you're one yourself!"

Tony grabbed JC’s shirt and pushed him against the wall. “Did you call me a faggot?”

"Does it hurt when someone calls you that, Tony?"

Tony looked angry at JC and slapped him into his face. “I hope this hurt too!”

JC placed his hand on his face, where Tony slapped him, and looked at Tony. "Why do you always act like this? Why do you always play the cool straight guy?!"

“Shut the fuck up. I guess you should go now…”

"No, I'm not going anywhere. I told Mr. Seagel I'd help you get better marks, and I will."

“Ok, you know what I told myself? If you’re not going away, I’m going to kill you!”

"Tony, please, would you fucking stop acting like this?! I'm sick and tired of guys like you!! You can make everyone believe that you're straight, but not me! And I know that's what really bothers you... I want to help you, you know?"

Tony laughed at JC. Amused he sat down on the bed. “Then help me please, Doctor.”

"I'm being serious... why don't you tell everyone you're not straight? It's not that bad to tell them!" JC sat on the bed next to Tony.

“You know… that’s really hard for me… before I can tell everyone, I have to visit my doctor to get the birth control pill, because I am such a pussy.”

"Tony, stop acting like that already! I'm really being serious!"

“And I don’t care what you are saying. Now can we start with this fucking tutorial or do you want to leave? Choose one and when you start to talk with me about this senseless topic again, I will kick your ass out of my house… did you understand me?”

JC sighed and shook his head while taking the math book and a notebook out of his bag, along with some pencils. "Ok, we'll start... here, you write everything in it." He said, handing the notebook to Tony.

“What’s your problem?”

"What's yours? You didn't learn to write in preschool?"

Tony grabbed JC at his shirt and threw him against the wall. He went right behind JC, pressing his body against it. “So you want to be cheeky? You think you are funny? You want me to admit I’m gay? Ok, I am gay. What do you want to do now? Are you happy?” He ripped of JC’s shirt and pants and started to touch him. “Is this what you wanted?”

"Tony, please stop it!!" JC tried, unsuccessfully, to get off of his grip.

“Why? You wanted me to admit it… Now you want me to keep this secret again? I think you should decide, what you want…” Tony said and started to attack JC’s neck.

JC moaned quietly while he tried again to get off of Tony's grip. "I don't want you to keep the secret, but... please, stop it..."

Tony didn’t stop. He started to touch JC’s ass and rubbed his hips against JC’s.

JC tried to push him away, but failed again. "Tony, please..."

Tony kissed JC sensual. “Still want me to stop?”

JC looked at Tony's eyes for a moment and then grabbed the back of his neck, kissing him sensually.

Tony smiled against JC’s lips. He grabbed JC’s ass and managed to lay him on his bed without breaking the kiss. Tony opened his own pants and lead JC’s hand into it, to touch Tony’s member over his boxers.

JC shivered at the feeling of Tony's hard member against his palm, though his boxers were still on the way, and moaned quietly.

Tony licked over JC’s chest and moved down to his nipple.

JC bit at his bottom lip and started to pull Tony's shirt up, wanting to get it off the way.

Tony pulled down his shirt and continued licking his right nipple, biting it gently. With his hand he stimulated the other one. He did this until JC’s nipple got hard.

JC started pulling Tony's pants down, panting as Tony worked on his nipples.

“You want to lick my lollipop?” Tony whispered into JC’s ear.

"Yeah," JC moaned, as he pulled Tony's boxers down.

Tony lied himself on his back and pulled JC down to his cock. Gently he stroke JC’s hair, while he watched, how JC took his dick into his hand.

JC started stroking Tony, slowly at first, and accelerating his pace a bit then. He licked over the head of Tony's cock and took him slowly.

“Fuck” Tony groaned and pressed his eyes together, while he felt JC’s wet mouth around his member. “God JC, you were so right. I love this. I don’t want to hide no more. This feels so good. Suck me JC!”

JC started sucking harder and faster each time, looking up at Tony with amusement as he watched him tilt his head back and moan his name. He liked the feeling of him in his mouth, his hands in his hair and the sound of his name coming out of Tony's mouth.

Right before Tony came into JC’s mouth, he pulled him up, kissing him sensually, but fast. He squeezed JC on his back and lied on top of him. Tony stroke JC’s member, grinning as he watched JC closing his eyes. He took a bottle of lube out of his nightstand and rubbed a bit over his finger. “Shall I enter you?”

"Mm, yes, do it" JC moaned, lifting hips slightly.”

Carefully Tony pushed one of his fingers into JC. “You like it?”

JC moaned in response as he moved his hips, asking Tony for more.

Tony moved his finger inside JC and listened to the soft moans coming out of JC’s mouth.

JC stroke Tony's hair and whispered in his ear: "More..."

Tony took another finger and pushed it into JC, starting to stretch his whole.

JC groaned and moved his hips against Tony's fingers. "Tony, I want you inside of me," he moaned in Tony's ear.

“But I like to see you begging. Beg more and I might fulfill your wish.”

"Please Tony, I need you... please..." JC kept moaning while he moved his hips against Tony's fingers.

Tony grinned and removed his fingers. He rubbed his cock with lube and entered slowly JC. “You want to feel me?”

"Yeah" JC moaned while he bit at his bottom lip and grabbed Tony's ass, wanting him to go further.

Tony pushed his member completely into JC, waiting for his response.

JC let out a loud moan and took a moment to get used to the feeling of Tony inside of him.

Tony fucked JC hard, listening to his moans. He moved his hips faster and tried to push his member as hard into JC as he could. It didn’t take a long time until JC screamed “I’m coming…” Tony groaned: “Come with me” and both came to the same time.

JC spread his sperm all over his own body and Tony came deep into JC.

After his orgasm was over, Tony pulled his member out of JC and stood up from his bed. He grabbed JC’s clothes and threw them towards JC. “Get out of my house now… and if you tell anyone, we had sex, then I will cut your dick off.”

"W...What? That's it, your kicking me off your house?"

“Move your ass… my friends are coming in an hour and I have to clean my room, after you got my bed dirty…”

JC stayed silent for a moment, looking at him incredulously. "You're a fucking asshole." He finally said, getting dressed quickly and leaving the house.

“What did you think? That we cuddle?!” Tony screamed after JC and laughed.

When JC arrived home, his mom came to him. She had the telephone in her hand. “Oh wait, he just came home… JC, Justin is on the phone.”

JC got the phone from his mom's hand and went upstairs. "Hey J..." He greeted, while leaving his bag on the floor and lying on his bed.

“Is everything fine, Babe? You sound so sad.”

"Nothing, it's just... school." JC lied, sighing. "I'm like a nerd here, so... it's being tough. And not knowing anyone..."

“I’m so sorry… Shall I come to California? You know I finished school this year... I’m sure I find a job there…”

"Um... no, no you better stay there. Your family would miss you too much if you came to California... and you need to keep Chris sane." JC chuckled.

“Ok… you don’t want to have me there?”

"No! I mean, it's not that I don't want to have you here, it's just... I think it's better for you to stay there, and be with your family. Hey um... how've you been these days?"

“It’s ok… I just miss you so much… it’s hard… I wish you would be here… I could take you in my arms and hold you right here, where you belong…”

“Aww," JC giggled. "That's so sweet, J. I miss you so much too... I think about you every day, every hour, every minute... it's been really hard..."

“I would do everything to have you right here by my side… I know, I sound selfish, but I just need you in my life…”

JC smiled widely. "Wow, J... that's beautiful... I miss those things... the romantic quotes, the light touches, the slow and tender kisses..."

“Me too… I hope you find some friends quickly, then you aren’t alone in L.A. … Josh?”

"Yes?"

“I will always love you…”

"Me too..." JC hold his breath and ran a hand through his hair. "I gotta go now, J..."

“Ok… it was nice to listen to your voice again Baby…”

"It was nice hearing yours too... I'll call you tomorrow, ok? So we have some more time to talk..."

 “Can’t wait for it!”

JC giggled. "Ok... bye, J..."

“Bye, bye, bye” Then Justin hang of the phone.

JC laughed and hang on the phone.

Chapter 4 by shadowofflame
The next day, JC went to school very late. When he arrived, he just entered the class with his teacher. Lance was wondering where he was, but when JC came into the classroom, there was no free seat next to Lance. JC sat somewhere in the other corner of the room. Lance watched over to JC. He seemed to be very sad and kind of ashamed. He didn't listen to the teacher, he was drawing for himself some stuff on his notebook and Lance wasn't sure if he just fancied it, but he thought he saw JC crying.

"What happened to you?" Lance wrote JC via SMS, but JC didn't answer.

At the end of the lesson, Lance came directly to JC. "Did something happen?"

"No... no, nothing happened. I'm just... kinda sad today 'cause... I miss my boyfriend." JC lied, trying not to make eye contact with Lance.

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to put you under pressure, but... you just seem to be a complete different person... you can talk to me, when you want to."

"It's nothing, Lance. Really." JC said, looking at Lance's eyes now. "I'm fine."

Lance nodded., still worried about JC. He knew JC was lying to him, but he couldn't force JC to tell him. Together, they went to JC's locker. When he opened the locker, JC found a letter addressed to him. Curiously, Lance watched over JC's shoulder. "What is that?"

"I... I don't know." JC replied, opening the letter and reading it.

Hey bitch,

Last night was awesome. I know you liked it too, I saw it in your facial expression, when I fucked you hard into my bed. Listen, we both know you'll never find a guy fucking you here, because no one likes to fuck a faggot. So when you slack and realize I am right, you can call me and we repeat last night's adventure.

Tony.


Lance looked shocked at JC. "JC... what happened yesterday?"

JC sighed and felt tears forming in his eyes. "You promise me not to tell anyone?"

Lance nodded and took JC into a corner of the corridor.

JC took a deep breath. "Yesterday... I went to Tony's house to start the tutoring lessons... we started a fight, and I told him he should tell everyone that he's gay... then suddenly, he pushed me against the wall and told me he was gay... he started touching me and I tried to stop him... but we ended fucking on his bed... then he kicked me out of his house..."

"Wait, wait, wait... please, tell me he didn't rape you..."

"No, I... I wanted to do it..." JC replied, looking down. "I feel so used, Lance..."

Lance directly wrapped his arms around JC, pressing him close to his body, stroking his back. "I'm so sorry, JC... this asshole should get to know how this feeling is..."

"How can I make him feel the same, Lance? I want to do the same to him, but I don't know how!"

"I know this sounds weird and dumb, but sleep again with him."

"What?? So he can treat me like a bitch again?"

"No, listen. You go to his house again. You say he was right, he would be the only one fucking you. When he says you are right, and he will, you just say you go to the bathroom, putting on something special for him. In the bathroom , you will install a camera at the top of the corner. A little one... Nathan can give me one of his. Then you try to get him into the bathroom, fucking you in the shower or something and when you are done you ask him to change clothes before you leave. You take the cam with you and we have the video of you both fucking. We search for good pictures where you can see his face, print them and spread them all over the corridors of the school!"

"But there's a bad part for me too... I don't want everyone knowing I'm gay! And by the way, I don't think Tony would be the type of guy who likes the other one wearing 'something special' for him..."

"Then just say you have to visit the bathroom... and you will manage it so that the cam just films his face... when no one sees your face, no one knows that it's you on the video and let's be honest, every second guy wears a hairstyle like you have..."

"Ok... but um... what if he enters the bathroom right when I'm installing the camera? It can happen!"

"Lock the door... I mean, you also lock the door when you visit someone else's bathroom, don't you?"

"Of course I do! I'm just nervous, ok? And how can I make him get into the bathroom? What can I say to him?"

"Tell him you heard sex in the shower is awesome. When he says he doesn't want you to stay long, just say you won't, you have to do some homework anyways."

"Ok... should I call him now to tell him I'll go to his house this afternoon?"

"Yes, I call Nathan. This ass will pay for what he has done to you, I promise!"

JC smiled at his friend. "Thanks, Lance."

In the break, Nathan came to the school and brought Lance the camera he asked for. When he asked what he needed it for, Lance just said it was some private stuff. JC called Tony and asked him for a repeat right this afternoon. Gloatingly, Tony accepted it. Right after school, Lance and JC talked about the plan again and Lance gave JC the camera.

"Good luck," Lance said. JC smiled and made his way to Tony's house. 

When JC rang Tony's doorbell, Tony opened with a big grin on his face.

"You can't even live one day without me? Why doesn't that surprise me?"

"Yesterday was too good to not repeat, don't you think?" JC replied. "Can I come in?"

Tony smiled. "Sure, come in..." Tony stepped aside to let JC in.

"You know... I may be a faggot, but you recognized you liked it," JC said, grinning while he entered the house.

Tony gave JC a little slap on his ass. "Oh, you are damn right..."

JC took a deep breath and smiled at him. "Why don't we go to your room?"

"Sure," Tony replied and kissed JC's neck sensually, while he managed to walk like this to his room with JC.

JC bit at his bottom lip and placed his hands on Tony's shoulders, stopping him. "Um... can I use the bathroom first?"

"Yeah, of course... ehmm, the bathroom is right over there."

"Thanks... I'll be back in a minute." JC entered the bathroom with his backpack on his shoulder, and left it on the bathroom floor after locking the door. He got the camera out of his backpack and placed it in one of the corners of the bathroom, focusing it to the shower. 

Tony waited patiently for JC. After a couple of minutes, JC unlocked the door and got out of the bathroom, approaching Tony.

"Hey, why don't we have sex... in a different place today instead of the bed?" JC asked Tony.

Tony raised an eyebrow. "And what place did you think of?"

"The shower." JC replied, smiling playfully. "I heard shower sex is amazing..."

Tony grinned. "Let's try..." Tony pushed JC back into the bathroom, starting to remove JC's clothes.

"So impatient?" JC grinned.

"Come on... we both know that I made a joke when I wrote no one else wants to fuck with you. You are beautiful and damn hot... how can I be patient when such an amazing guy is standing in front of me?" Tony started to kiss JC and touched his body.

JC broke the kiss and looked in Tony's eyes. "You... you really mean that?"

Tony smiled and stroke JC's cheek. "Sure I do... did you ever look in the mirror?" Tony chuckled and kissed JC's nose.

JC stayed a moment in silent, just staring at Tony.

Tony looked confused at JC. "What's wrong? I just told you you are amazing to fuck... I didn't ask you to marry me."

"Um... sorry, I was just thinking..." JC chuckled and started kissing Tony.

Tony smiled against JC's kisses and started to remove his own clothes. He pushed JC into the shower, grabbing his ass and kissing him passionately.

JC stroke Tony's hair with one hand and grabbed his ass with the other one, while he kissed him passionately.

Tony turned JC around and pressed him against the wall. He turned on the shower and cold water ran over both men's bodies, while Tony kissed JC's neck. JC moaned quietly as he moved and pressed his ass against Tony's erection.

Tony pressed JC against him to warm his body, until the water got warmer. Tony used the water as lube and pressed directly two fingers into JC. 

JC bit at his bottom lip and groaned, pressing his forehead against the wall while he bucked his hips against Tony's fingers.

Tony fucked JC with his fingers and listened to JC's moans, while the hot water was running over his face.

"Fuck... I need you, Tony," JC moaned while he kept moving his hips.

"You want to feel me, little bitch?"

"Yeah, I want you inside of me. Now!"

Tony grinned and removed his fingers. Then he entered JC hard, feeling the warmth of JC around his cock.

JC let out a single moan and started moving his hips against Tony's, asking him to move.

Tony moved his hips and started to fuck JC. He got faster and faster and he started to groan.

"Fuck!" JC moaned loudly, moving his hips along with Tony's. "Harder! Faster!"

For a second, Tony stopped moving. Then he grabbed JC's hips and started to fuck JC as hard as he could.

JC put both of his hands against the wall and started to moan loudly as he felt himself get closer to the edge.

"Fuck JC, I'm coming."

"Me too."

"Come with me, babe."

JC started moaning and cursing loudly, moving his hips against Tony's a couple more times.

Tony came hard into JC and felt JC coming a second after him. Hard breathing Tony leaned against JC's body and cuddled with him under the shower.

Hard breathing JC cuddled up with Tony and smiled slightly. "I told you shower sex was amazing..."

"Yes," Tony smiled. After a few seconds, he realized what he was doing and went away from JC. He went out of the shower and said "Hurry, I don't want you to stay all day in my shower." Then he left the bathroom.

JC sighed sadly and got out of the shower, drying himself with a towel he found near the shower. He got dressed and turned the camera off, getting it inside his backpack again and getting out of the bathroom.

Before JC left the house, Tony came back and wrapped his arms around JC. "If you want... ehmm, you can come this afternoon again, if you want to..."

"Ehmm... sure... but I want to know something first."

"What?"

"Why are you acting like this? I mean... one day you hate me, then you treat me like a bitch, the next day you tell me I'm amazing, we have sex again, we cuddle, but then you kick me out of your house again..."

"I don't know what you mean..."

"Yes, yes you do... you know exactly what I mean... I don't get why you're acting like this..."

"Ok... I don't get your problem, but if you want to make some drama you can stay home... bye."

"No, wait Tony! Just tell me!"

Tony just opened the door and pushed JC outside. "Bye!" Then he closed the door.

JC just sighed heavily and made his way to Lance's house, to show him the video. When he arrived, he ran the doorbell and waited patiently.

Lance opened the door and smiled at JC. "And? Did it work?"

"Yeah, it worked... though something happened..." JC replied sadly.

Lance raised an eyebrow. "How do you mean that?"

"I mean he said something that made me think..."

"What did he say?"

"Right before we got in the shower, he told me I was beautiful and hot, and that I was amazing..."

Lance sighed. "Seriously? That was just tactic, to make sure you fuck more than just two times with him."

"No Lance, it wasn't just tactic! He really meant it... I noticed it in his eyes... though I'm not still sure..."

"And what do you want to do now?"

"I think we should go on with the plan, though we should wait 'til tomorrow to show the pictures in school..."

Lance smiled. "You pick the pictures we use and Nathan and I will spread them in school at night. When you come tomorrow to school, you can see all laughing at this asshole."

"Ok..."

Lance went up to his room, where Nathan already waited for both men. Lance sat down next to Nathan and pointd at the chair next to him, signalizing JC to sit down.

JC left his backpack on the floor next to him and sat down in the chair, friendly greeting Nathan.

Nathan gave him a weak smile. "Did everything work the way you both imagined it?"

"Yeah... everything went as we planned it..." JC replied, giving Nathan a little smile.

"Good... give me the camera."

JC got the camera out of his backpack and gave it to Nathan. "You know... I don't feel too comfortable with you guys watching this..."

Lance looked confused at JC. "Did something happen or are you just shy?"

"Would you feel comfortable if you were going to show a video of you having sex to your friends?" JC asked Lance. 

Nathan laughed. "When you're a porno star... if you want to, you can watch it alone and pic some snapshots. We will print them and delete the video. Does that sound good?"

"No, I want you to do it... if I had to do it, I wouldn't go on with this... but no comments, please..." JC said shyly.

"We won't," Lance promised.

"Ok... you can play the video now, Nathan..."

Nathan started the video and saw how Tony came into the bathroom kissing JC... they stopped the first time where Tony removed JC's clothes and JC was going to remove Tony's pants. They took a screenshot and Nathan mumbled: "Nice ass". Then he continued watching the video. Lance stared angrily back at him. When NAthan recognized it, he added "Not as nice as yours."

JC giggled at Nathan's reaction and kept watching the video with Lance and Nathan, blushing a little while they watched.

They took three other screenshots before they deleted the video. "We are going to print them in the school library and spread them in all corridors and classes..." Nathan said, smiling evily.

"Ok..." JC replied, still not so sure about this plan. "Hey um... I gotta go home now..." He said, picking up his backpack and standing up.

"Ok... see ya tomorrow."

JC left the house and made his way home, where he called Justin, as he said he would do, and talked with him about school, the guys and how much they missed each other.

The next day, JC was on his way to school when he got a call from Tony.

"Hello?" JC said on the phone.

"Hey JC, it's Tony here. I have to talk to you."

"Um... I'm on my way to school, so I guess we can talk there... I'll be there in 10 minutes..."

"No... I wanted to tell you now, because when I look into your face, I don't have the courage to do so..."

"Oh... ok... what is it?"

"How shall I start... ehmm, JC it's...? I hate myself for treating you like shit. You were right with everything and I just wanted to ignore it... I am gay and I should tell everyone, but there is more... I... I know I've treated you the wrong way the last days, but I guess I like you... I really do and I'm not mad when you don't want to know me anymore, but if you want to try it with me... you know, just take your time and call me, when you are interested."

JC stayed silent for a moment, trying to assimilate what Tony just told him. Tony wants to be with him, and what JC could do the best was going on with the screenshots plan. "Um... I'll talk to you at school, ok?"

"Ehmm sure, I understand. I guess I see you then..."

"Yeah... see you there..." JC hang on the phone and cursed himself while he began to walk faster.

When JC arrived to the school building, the walls were completely covered with the screenshots he took yesterday.

JC looked shocked at the walls and heard everyone whispering about it. "Holy shit..." He mumbled before starting to look for Lance.

Suddenly, JC heard a similar voice behind him. "Wow, I guess I deserve that, huh?"

JC turned around slowly just to see Tony standing in front of him. "Um... I can explain..."

"I never thought you would do shit like this... hey, I got what I deserved and you got your revenge... I guess I feel sick today." Tony turned around and went out of the school, hearing the first ones laughing at him.

JC sighed and ran a hand through his hair, cursing himself again and again because of all this. He went down the corridor until he reached Lance's locker, where Jordan and Laura were already waiting.

All of them were laughing and made jokes about Tony. Lance saw JC and winked at him over to the group. "What do you think?" He asked smirking.

"I think he didn't deserve this. I didn't want to go on with this, but now it's all done... I know Tony can be a real jerk, but he's not a bad person... Anyways, I need you to tell the teachers I feel sick today and that I'm not coming." JC replied, starting to walk away from the group.

Confused, all three watched JC. JC left the school, hearing everyone laughing and making jokes about Tony behind him. He ran as fast as he could, making his way to Tony's house, hoping he would see him in the way.

Tony was about to open the door of his house when he heard his name from behind.

"Tony!" JC called, running towards him and standing behind him. "Wait... I can explain all this..." He said, breathing hard.

"Would you please let me alone?"

"Not until you listen to me... Please..."

Angrily, Tony turned around. "Didn't you ruin my life already? Do you also have to make me feel worse?" A single tear fell from Tony's eye.

JC felt a lump in his throat, and swallowed hard. "Tony, please... I just want to talk to you... let me explain..."

Tony turned around. "You have 60 seconds."

"Come on Tony... the story behind all this is longer than 60 seconds... give me 5 minutes. Just 5."

"55 seconds."

"Ok... I did all this because of what you did to me the first time we had sex... I felt like a bitch, and I just wanted to make you feel hurt... that's why I did this... but I wasn't sure about going on with this shit... though now it's all done... I just want you to forgive me... but if you don't want to talk to me or see me again, I understand..."

"You've stolen my text..."

"Oh yeah, about what you told me this morning... I... I like you too, and... I'd love to try it with you... if you want to try it with me too, of course..."

"Are you kidding me? You hurt me and then you are making fun of me? You are not better than the guys in school..."

"I'm not making fun of you... and I'm so sorry about all this... but I felt so used after what you did to me that the only thing I wanted to do was making you feel hurt... but now I regret it..." A tear fell down from JC's eye as he looked down.

Tony raised and eyebrow. "Come in... and if you want me to forgive you, you better get naked when you get in my room."

JC looked up. "We really have to have sex for you to forgive me?"

"No, but in a good relationship both partners have sex. So what are you waiting for?"

JC smiled slightly. "So you mean we're together?"

Tony sighed. "No, I said we are partners because I signed a contract."

JC's smile got bigger as he entered Tony's house. "I'm saying this again, I'm really sorry about what happened today..."

"Shut up and take off your clothes. I want to see what is mine now."

JC grinned and left his backpack on the floor, starting to get his clothes off. "Why don't we do it here? I don't want to wait 'til we get to your room..."

Tony grinned and started to kiss his neck.






Chapter 5 by littleMissChasez

The whole day JC spend time with Tony. They cuddled, watched TV, ate popcorn and had fun several times. Tony changed totally, after he told JC, he is in love with him. Finally he showed his real personality. JC never felt so good, since he came to California.

“Hey Babe… are you hungry?” Tony asked, before he started to kiss JC’s neck.

"Yeah, I'm starving" JC replied, smiling at Tony's kisses on his neck.

“I got some sweet nectar for you” Tony grinned and licked over his ear.

"You still wanna have sex? You're insatiable," JC laughed while stroking Tony's thigh as Tony kept kissing his neck.

“No, I want you to give me a blowjob. That’s something different.” Tony grabbed JC’s ass and smiled. “Come on Baby… for me… and maybe you can watch then how dumb I look when I try to cook some noodles.”

JC laughed. "Ok, I'll give you a blowjob... BUT only if you cook those noodles just wearing an apron." JC grinned.

“Ok” Tony smiled.

JC grinned and started touching Tony, while he went down on his body and started licking his cock.

Tony started moaning and stroke JC’s hair.

JC took Tony all the way and started sucking hard while listening to Tony's moans. He sucked faster and harder each time.

It didn’t take a long time until Tony came hard into JC’s mouth. Tony watched JC swallowing everything and grinned, when a drop of his sperm ran down from his mouth.

JC kissed Tony sensually and grinned. "Are you going to cook those noodles now?"

“Sure.” Tony went downstairs into the kitchen, putting on an apron and started to fill water into a pot. “Are you coming? I thought you wanna watch me.”

JC smiled and went downstairs, entering the kitchen and standing behind Tony, grinning while he grabbed his ass.

“You little bitch… I can’t concentrate when you are touching my ass.” He took a package of noodles and filled the pot with the half of the package.

"I can't help it! It's just so beautiful," JC replied while placing his chin on Tony's shoulder. "Hey Tony, would you enter the school tomorrow with me, holding hands?"

“Surely not…” Tony turned on the stove.

"Why? I thought you wouldn't want to hide anymore..."

“You forgot the pictures? Nobody saw, who the other person was… you want them to laugh at you too?”

"I'm kind of used to it, you know... I'm the nerd of the high school now... you were the first one to make fun of me... If you want, I could tell everyone I'm the other person in the pictures..."

 “And to tell everyone that a bully and his victim who took revenge are dating, makes the situation better?”

JC stayed silent for a moment. "I can't force you to do it... so what are you gonna do? Stay home and stop going to school?"

“That’s an awesome idea… Thanks Babe!” Tony gave JC a kiss and stirred the noodles with a fork.

JC sighed and turned around, sitting on one of the chairs around the kitchen table. "I could come here and visit you in the lunch break... but I don't want you to stop going to school..."

Tony laughed. “You really thought, I meant this? God, you have to learn, what the word ‘sarcasm’ means.”

JC stared at him with his mouth open. "You asshole! I thought you were really meaning that!"

Tony laughed even harder. “I can’t believe that I’m not passing the school, but could trick you.”

"I already told you, I'm such a nerd! Nerds are easy to trick... but hey, I really meant what I said earlier... I'm willing to say I'm the other person in the pictures..."

“If you want to tell everyone do… But remember, if we ever break up, they will still make fun of us… I just want to protect you.”

JC looked at Tony and smiled. "But I don't want them to make fun of you either!"

“Then you shouldn’t have installed the camera in my shower.”

"I told you I'm sorry! I wish I could make you forget it..."

“And what have you done with the film?”

"I deleted it... why?"

“And where do I know you filmed us, from the corner of the shower and that you installed the camera while you were visiting the bathroom?”

"You saw the camera??"

“No, why should I have seen it? Maybe because you watched a thousand times into the corner to check that it’s filming?”

JC closed his eyes and cursed himself. "Damn, I know I shouldn't look at the camera so many times... I was just nervous!"

“And when I knew, you were filming me… why did I let you take the camera with you again?”

JC stayed silent and shrugged.

“Because Tony kind of wanted that JC take revenge, because then he felt guilty and would date Tony.”

"Oh, so you had all this planned?? And you thought that if you told me you were in love with me and that you wanted to be with me, I would say no?"

“No, I thought, when I tell you, I have to tell everyone that I’m gay and I was pretty sure that I wouldn’t do... you kind of forced me to tell everyone…”

"Be honest... are you ready to tell everyone?"

Tony turned around and wrapped his arms around JC’s hips. “When you are by my side, I am ready to…” He kissed JC. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw that the water over boiled. Quickly he took the pot and put it away from the stove.

JC laughed and shook his head. "Yeah, you're a great cook..."

Dramatically Tony turned around and posed like a supermodel. “I know”

JC laughed even harder and wrapped his arms around Tony's neck, kissing him tenderly.

“You still want to eat the noodles or shall we order some Pizza?”

"I think it'll be better to order the pizza..." JC chuckled. "I'll get dressed..."

“Why? I’m sure the delivery boy would like what he sees… maybe we get the Pizza for free.”

"I'm not opening the door naked, babe! Maybe you do."

“Do I look like an idiot?” Tony sticked out his tongue and searched for the phone.

JC chuckled and got out of the kitchen, going upstairs to Tony's room and getting dressed quickly. "You know, I hope my parents don't know that I'm not at school..." He said while he went downstairs.

“Ehmm… you know that the teachers mostly call the parents, when they are not at school to check, if they are really ill…”

"Are you kidding me?? What am I supposed to tell my mom if she asks me about this?"

Tony laughed hard and wiped down the tears in his eyes.

JC sighed. "I'm being serious, Tony. It's the first time I ran out of the school and I really don't know what to do!"

“You tell the teacher, you felt sick yesterday, they say its ok and everything’s fine.”

"I hope so... I told Lance to tell the teachers I felt sick today..."

“Don’t worry too much Baby…”

"You know I was supposed to give you tutoring lessons for math’s... I told Mr. Seagel you'd get better marks..."

“So you still wanna try it?”

"I don't know... many people told me you don't pay attention to any lesson and that you don't learn anything..."

“I guess I just don’t understand math… and my other subjects are ok… I’m passing them…”

"Really? You're passing them? That's good! You know, I don't think we'll have a math exam in the next... two weeks, maybe. So we can start the lessons tomorrow, or this weekend. What do you think?"

“When you want to try… I really suck in math’s…”

"I'll help you with them, don't worry. I'll make you get better marks so you can pass it..." JC approached Tony and stood right in front of him. "But you gotta promise me you'll pay attention and that you'll take notes of everything."

“Yeah… ok, I guess I have to do it… Maybe we make the tutorial a little bit more interesting…”

JC grinned. "How are you planning to make it more interesting?"

“How about I write the equations on your naked body… with chocolate sauce?”

"I like how that sounds." JC grinned and kissed Tony, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Tony grabbed JC’s pants and smirked. “I liked it more, when you were naked.”

JC chuckled and started taking his clothes off again while he kept kissing Tony.

“And who is going to open the door for the delivery boy?”

"It's your house, so you open the door." JC laughed. “You can wear the apron.”

“I can live with that…” Tony chuckled and ripped off JC’s clothes.

Later in the day JC called his parents and told them, he would sleep at a friend’s place. Tony and JC were cuddling and kissing the whole night and slept arm in arm.

The next day both guys came into school and it didn’t take five minutes until the first were talking behind their backs and made fun of them. Right before JC wanted to tell everyone that he is the other person on the photos, he saw a young boy with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. He was dressed in his football uniform and was looking with a weak smile at JC.

"Hey Tony, um... I'm going to my locker so I can get some books and go to class. I'll see you later?" JC asked, looking at the guy occasionally.

“Sure…” Tony said confused and kissed JC’s cheek. Then he went to his first lesson.

JC walked down the corridor until he reached his locker. He opened it; got the books for his first lessons out of it, and then he closed it, finding the guy he saw earlier right next to him.

“Hey” the guy said with a beautiful smile on his face.

"Hey..." JC greeted shyly. "Wow, it surprises me that you're not laughing at me..."

“Why should I laugh at you? Because you had sex? They should all get adult… Most of them already had sex, so who cares?”

"No, not because of that... everyone's laughing 'cause I and Tony are together... you know who Tony is... right?"

“No… I don’t know the Captain of the Basketball team, who think it’s funny to make fun of football, because he can’t play it. So why Tony…”

"What do you mean?"

“Why do you date Tony? I mean he is an uncouth idiot, whose hobby is to beat up other people. So why Tony?”

"He's not really like that. He just acts like that so no one thinks he's a pussy. He's a really great person, and I like him since the time I saw him... I'm JC, by the way." JC said, giving him his hand.

“Chace. If ‘this great guy’ isn’t so great anymore, you can call me.” Chace gave JC his phone number and kissed JC’s hand. Then he turned around and went away.

JC watched how Chace went away, shocked, and then he blushed while going to Lance's locker to talk to him.

“Hey JC.” Lance greeted him and smiled. “Why did you go away so fast?”

"Um... I gotta talk to you... about Tony..."

“Ok… did he hurt you?”

"No... You see, yesterday morning, before getting here, Tony called me and told me how he feels about me... when I went away, I went to his house to apologize for the screenshots thing and... I told him how I feel too... and now we're dating."

“WHAT? You are kidding me, are you?”

"No, I'm not kidding... we're together... and I love him."

“So… you are eating with the basketball player?”

JC stayed silent and looked down. "I was going to ask you if... he could eat with us today..."

Lance raised an eyebrow. “He has beaten up my friends, put all of us into our lockers and threw me into the garbage can… How about no?”

"But he's not really like that, I promise! He's a good guy!"

“When you do what he wants from you… sure. No thank you. You can eat with him alone.” Lance slammed his locker door and went angrily away.

JC sighed and turned around, going to his first lesson.

Chace sat coincidentally next to JC. “Hey beautiful boy. See you the second time today. That must be destiny.”

"Yeah, it must be that..." JC replied, getting his books out of his backpack and not paying much attention to Chace.

“Did I say something wrong?”

JC looked at him and shook his head. "No, it wasn't you... it's just that... something happened between me and a friend of mine..."

“Normally I would say ‘I can make you feel better’, but I guess you aren’t in the mood today, huh?”

JC shook his head and looked down sadly.

Chace stroke JC’s back. “Do you want to talk about it? Even if you don’t really know me?”

JC looked at Chace for a moment and sighed heavily. "It's just that my friend got angry 'cause I told him I'm with Tony..."

“If he is a real friend, he will calm down and talk to you again. I’m sure it was just too much for him in that situation. Everything will be fine, I’m sure.”

JC smiled slightly. "Thanks..."

“And you are really dating Tony… or just meeting him?”

"I'm really dating him... why do you ask?"

Chace sighed. “Sorry for bothering you…” Chace was about to pack his things again.

"Wait!" JC put a hand on Chace's shoulder, stopping him. "Um... I've only been with him for a day... so, thinking about it, we're not really dating yet..."

Grinning Chace gave his attention back to JC. So you are the new one? Where are you from?”

"I'm from Maryland," JC replied, smiling.

“Do all boys from Maryland look so awesome?”

JC blushed and looked away. "Um... you're from here? From California?"

“Yeah, we look good too” Chace said smiling and stroke JCs cheek.

JC blushed even more and cleared his throat. "So um... you play football?"

“Yeah, I am pretty good. Maybe you watch me playing this Saturday. 3 pm at the sports field.”

"I'll surely go," JC said, smiling shyly. "And do you have a girlfriend? Or... boyfriend?"

“No, but I just saw an angel walking through the corridors of our school.”

"I don't look that good, you know?" JC chuckled.

“The fact that you directly knew, I was talking about you, is the proof that you exactly know, how good you look.”

JC stared at him in silent, not knowing what to answer to that. He then looked away and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Chace looked confused at him, but let him alone in his thoughts.

***

When JC came into the cafeteria, Lance sat with the others at his table laughing with them.

JC approached the table where his friends were sitting, and stood there. "Hey guys..."

Lance rolled his eyes and pointed on the seat next to him. “Sit down, idiot.”

JC sat next to Lance and looked at him with a weak smile.

“Where is Tony?”

"I don't know I didn't see him yet... Did you... tell them?"

“That you are dating Tony? Yes” Lance said annoyed.

“That’s so cool!” Lilly replied. “You are like my God!”

“She admires you, because you date such a hot guy like Tony” Jordan said quietly, looking down at his food.

"Well, I think you're the only one, Lilly... Lance, I know Tony was a jerk with everyone, but he's not like that. He's a really great guy. He's really nice!"

“Lance dislikes him, because he also dated Tony a few years ago.” Jordan said.

“Could you please shut the fuck up? I never dated Tony, ok? And I didn’t help with your revenge because I wanted my own one.”

“It was two months before he got to know my brother.” Laura said smirking.

"You dated Tony?" JC asked, shocked. "Why did you break up?"

“I never did. Tony told me he wasn’t a faggot and dumped me. Could we change topic now?”

"So this was your revenge? The pictures plan, I mean..."

“It was our revenge! He treated us both like shit! And he deserved it!”

"Okay, yeah, in one hand he deserved it, but in the other hand, he was just afraid of telling everyone he's gay... you gotta understand him..."

“I don’t! Without Nathan, I wouldn’t be over him until today! He was everything to me! I’m happy I’m not dating that asshole anymore, but I won’t try to get along with him either!” Lance stood up. “I’m not hungry anymore. See you later in music lesson, Laura.” Then Lance left the cafeteria.

Chapter 6 by littleMissChasez

A few days after JC and Lance had their fight, JC decided to go to Lance’s place to talk to him. In school Lance always walked away, when he saw JC and JC had no chance to talk to him.

JC stood in front of Lance door and rang the doorbell. Lance opened the door and was about to close the door again, when he saw JC

JC put his hand against the door, stopping Lance from closing it. "Please, I just wanna talk to you!"

Annoyed Lance opened the door again. “What?”

"I just wanna talk to you about what's happening between us. I mean... we're friends. I would say we're even best friends now. And I don't like seeing you walk away from me every time you see me, or not talk to me, or refuse to look at me... I just want to fix this."

“I’m just hurt… why does Tony want you and never wanted me? I’m happy with Nathan, but this still hurts me! What is wrong with me that he changes completely for you and not me?”

"I don't know... I asked myself several times today, 'cause let's be honest, I'm a total nerd and you're hotter than me!"

Lance smiled weakly. “Now you are lying…”

"No, I'm not lying. Look at you and look at me! No one wants me. Not even girls! And I saw some girls checking you out, so..."

“Idiot… now I can’t be mad at you… come in.” Lance stepped aside for JC to walk in.”

JC entered the house, going to the living room. "You know, I came up with something for Tony wanting me over you... maybe it's because I kinda forced him to accept he's gay?"

“I did too… No, there is something about you… and about the ‘nobody wants me’ thing… I saw you and Chace… how he behaves when he is in your near… He wants you more than anyone else here…”

"You really think so?" JC asked shyly.

“Are you living in a different universe? Chace gets hard every time he just sees you. If you would ask him to have sex, he would pull you into the next bathroom and fuck you, before you could say it was a joke!”

"Wow... well, he gave me his phone number, and I'm going to see him play football this Saturday... now I don't know what to do... I mean, I would feel really uncomfortable if he starts flirting with me AGAIN."

“Mhmm… you think it’s a good idea to see him Saturday? I mean, if you don’t feel good, when he flirts with you…”

"I told him I would go..."

Lance smiled. “You never break a promise, huh?”

JC shook his head. "But I told Tony I would help him with math this weekend too!"

“How about you help douchebag with math in the morning and then you go to Chace’s game at the evening…”

"I gotta be at Chace's game at 3pm... and probably Tony would want me to have lunch with him... well, I'll figure out what to do. So... friends again, right?"

“Sure… but you don’t want me to be friends with… him, right?”

"No, don't worry about it. I'm really glad you're not mad at me anymore," JC said, smiling widely.

Lance smiled back at JC. “You want to eat something?”

"No thanks, I've got some stuff to do." JC replied, going to the door. "See you tomorrow."

“See ya” Lance closed the door behind JC with a big smile on his face.

JC made his way to Tony's house, standing in front of the door and ringing the doorbell.

Tony opened the door and kissed JC directly. “Hey Baby.”

"Hey, how are you?" JC asked, smiling widely.

“I’m fine.” Tony wrapped his arms around JC. “And you seem to be fine too.”

"Yeah..." JC replied, wrapping his arms around Tony and staying a moment in silent. "I need to ask you something."

“What is it honey?” Tony kissed JC’s forehead and smiled.

"Why did you fall in love with me? I mean, what made you fall in love with me?" JC asked, looking into Tony's eyes.

Tony raised an eyebrow. “Why are you asking me this?”

"Just answer, please."

“You are handsome, smart, you have deep blue eyes, which sparkle, I love your personality, you have a beautiful smile and you are the nicest person I ever met.”

JC smiled slightly. "And why did you dump Lance? What made you dump him? He's handsome, and smart too. He's better than me."

Tony froze and starred shocked at JC. “You know about Lance and me?”

JC nodded slowly. "You told him you weren’t a faggot... what made you want me and not him?"

Tony took his hands away from JC and went into the house. “I don’t want to talk about that!”

JC followed him and entered the house. "I'm not leaving until you tell me!"

“Then you have to stay forever. Can’t we just spend a nice day together, watching one of those Disney movies, you like so much?”

"No, I want to know what happened when you two were together."

Tony sighed. “I wasn’t ready to tell anyone, ok? It wasn’t the right time! I was new at the school, I wanted to be part of the basketball team, I was going to be popular… Lance was amazing, but I wasn’t ready ok? Are you satisfied now?”

"You really broke up with him 'cause you were not ready, or just to be the cool and popular guy in high school?"

“I never said I am proud of my decision!”

"And why did you treat him like shit the next years of high school? Beating up his friends, putting him into his locker, throwing him into the garbage can..."

“JC! I’m not going to talk about this!”

"Yes, you are! He's my best friend and I want to know, why the hell did you do that to him!"

“You won’t understand that, ok? Now leave me alone.”

"I told you I'm not leaving until you tell me everything."

“I don’t know what you are doing, but I am watching TV now.” Tony sat down on the coach and turned on the TV, watching a basketball game.

JC angrily grabbed the remote and turned the TV off again. "You're going to tell me everything about you and Lance, right now. I won't leave you alone until you tell me."

“You want to know?! Ok, I tell you! Lance wanted me to tell everyone I am gay, even when I broke up with him. One day he threatened me, he would tell the whole school, when I don’t do it. That’s why I did that all to him! Are you satisfied now?!” Tony stood up and went into the kitchen. “Now you can hate me. Please close the door when you are going!”

JC stood in the living room, not knowing whether to believe Tony or not. He left the house and closed the door angrily behind him, making his way home.

When JC came home he got an SMS from Tony. “You were the first one, I really trusted. Hope you’re not too mad at me. Love ya.”

JC sighed. "I just don't get why you weren't ready to tell everyone then, but you are now... I don't get why you want to be with me, being a real nerd, than to be with Lance back then. · He wrote on his phone, and sent the SMS to Tony.

After ten minutes Tony rang at JC’s doorbell.

JC opened the door and looked at Tony with a blank expression.

Tony just wrapped his arms around JC and held him tight. “Don’t leave me.” He whispered in JC’s ear.

JC wrapped his arms around Tony. "I want you to talk to Lance and apologize about what happened between you two... he's still hurt about it."

“Everything you want.” Tony stroke JC’s head and kissed him tenderly.

"I wish you would kiss me when we're in high school..."

Tony smiled and kissed JC. “I will honey, I promise. And I will apologize… Do we spend the day together now?”

JC sighed and smiled. "Ok. Oh by the way, we'll have to start tutoring lessons Saturday morning. I can't go to your house in the afternoon..."

“Why? I mean its ok, but what have you planned for that afternoon?”

"My parents planned a family dinner for that night and I'm going to help them with it..." JC lied, and smiled shyly.

“Oh ok… Shall I help your family, too?”

"No." JC replied quickly. "I mean its ok. We can handle it."

“You are kind of peculiar today… is everything alright?”

"Yeah, everything's fine." JC smiled. "So what do you wanna do now?"

“How about we are going to the movie theatre? They have extra chairs for couples.”

JC chuckled. "Sounds good."

Tony and JC went to the movie theatre and Tony let JC choose the movie. Then Tony bought popcorn for them. Tony came with a real big bowl of popcorn back and grinned.

JC looked shocked and the bowl of popcorn. "You plan to eat all that?"

Tony grinned. “I plan to feed you with all that.”

"I can't eat all that!"

“I want to try it!” Tony started to feed JC with a big smile on his face.

JC chuckled while he started to eat the popcorns Tony gave him. "I really can't eat all this, Tony!" He said with his mouth full.

Tony kissed JC and let him swallow everything and ate himself some popcorns, cuddling with JC in his arm.

"I get the feeling that I looked like a hamster earlier, when my mouth was full of popcorns." JC laughed.

“Next time I take a photo of you” Tony grinned and started to feed JC again.

JC smiled as he ate the popcorns Tony gave him again. Then, he grabbed popcorn and held it between his teeth, raising an eyebrow while he looked at Tony.

Tony leaned over to JC and kissed him and bite a bit of the popcorn, JC had between his teeth.

JC smiled and ate the rest of the popcorn, looking forward to watch the movie.

Together they went to their seats and to watch the movie together. Some students of their school came too, but Tony never stopped cuddling with JC.

"Hey, isn't that... your 'girlfriend'?" JC asked Tony.

Tony raised his head confused. “Who?”

"You know... the girl who's always with you in the cafeteria. That one next to the tall guy right there." JC pointed to a group of students who sat a few rows away from them.

“I always said my girlfriend is from another school… I never had a real girlfriend…”

"Oh... I thought she was your girlfriend 'cause I always saw her sitting with you, and grabbing your arm and stuff like that..."

“No, she is just a good friend…”

"And... what if they look at us and see you with me? I mean... you're ready, right?"

Tony kissed JC right in that moment, where the group of people was looking at them. “Did that answer your question?”

JC smiled widely and looked at the group of people for a moment, seeing them looking at them and whispering about the kiss. "Can you imagine that they sit next to us?" JC laughed.

“Maybe yes, maybe no. I don’t care… I came to spend time with you, not with my friends. If they are still my friends.”

"Alright, let's do this... if they sit next to us, we won't stop kissing and we'll start touching each other. I want to see their reactions. What do you think?"

Tony grinned. “When did you start being so naughty? I guess I’m a bad company.”

"I've always been naughty, you just didn't know it." JC winked at him, and paid attention to the group of people.

Tony greeted them and looked back at JC, looking into his eyes.

JC looked at Tony and smiled, whispering: "Wait until they take a seat. I'm sure they'll be looking at us every now and then..."

“I love it when you get dirty.” Then Tony started to kiss JC sensual and grabbed JC’s ass.

JC kissed Tony back, looking at the group of people to make sure they were looking at them, and ran his hand down Tony's chest to his crotch.

Tony moaned quietly into JC’s mouth and pressed JC’s body closer to his.

JC put his hand inside Tony's pants and started touching him, smiling against Tony's lips while he watched Tony's friends looking at them in shock.

Tony grabbed JC’s hand and pulled it out. Loudly he said: “Come on Baby, we already did it four times today… can’t you wait, until we come home?”

JC grinned and kissed him again. "Why wait 'til we get home when we can go to the bathroom and do it there?" He said loudly, making sure Tony's friends heard him.

Tony grabbed JC’s hand and pulled him to the bathroom. “But we really do it here, don’t we?”

"You really got turned on, huh?" JC laughed.

“Sure… you are the hottest guy, I’ve ever seen!”

"It's because of that or is it because you didn't expect me getting my hand in your pants?"

“Let me think about it… both” Tony grinned and grabbed into JC’s pants. “Come on... a quickie!

JC rolled his eyes and laughed. "Ok... but no more sex when we get home!" He kissed Tony sensually and started unbuttoning his pants.

“What? No sex when we get home? That’s not fair!”

"You always want to have sex! Every minute of the day! I want to be able to sit down, you know?"

“And when I am a little bit more careful?”

"You always end getting rough... but if you promise me you'll be gentle, then we can have sex when we get home. Now you want that quickie, or not?"

Tony grinned and pressed JC against the wall. He started kissing JC and ripped his pants off.

JC kissed Tony sensually and started to push his pants and boxers down.

Tony took bit soap and prepared JC gently.

JC moaned quietly and wrapped his arms around Tony's neck. "Leave the soap and fuck me already!"

“And you are crying because I’m too rough…” Tony said ironically and lifted JC’s body, to enter him, while he bear JC.

JC groaned. "If you get gentle now it won't be a quickie..."

Tony grinned and fucked JC directly hard, listening to JC’s moans with joy.

JC stroke Tony's hair while he kissed him, trying to silence his moans so no one heard him.

Tony pressed his lips against JC’s and got faster.

It didn't take long until JC came hard with a loud moan, not caring about anyone who was there hearing him.

Just a few more bursts took Tony to come deep into JC. Tony kissed JC, before he went out of JC and put his clothes on again. “You like to be loud, don’t you?”

JC grinned while he put his clothes on again. "I love it, and you do too."

“I never said something else… now we should go back… the film already started and I wanted to feed you with popcorn, until you don’t look like a skeleton anymore.”

"Thanks for the compliment..." JC chuckled and followed Tony.

***

The next day Tony apologized. Lance just nodded and told JC, he still wouldn’t like Tony. JC nodded and had to accept that Lance and Tony would never be real friends.

On Saturday JC met with Tony and they learned math together. Tony made many proceedings and JC couldn’t be more proud. At the end Tony wished JC fun with his family. When JC was confused and answered after a few seconds with “Sure, thanks” Tony got warily, but let JC go.

JC went to the football game. Chace already waited for him and smiled, when he saw JC.

“Hey beautiful guy. I was afraid, you wouldn’t come.”

"Hi," JC greeted, approaching Chace. "I hope I got here timely to see you play."

“No, the game is already over… don’t you see all the sweat over my body?” Chace said chuckling.

JC blushed at the thought of Chace all sweaty after the game, but then he chuckled. "Why were you waiting for me? You thought I wouldn't come?"

“I was afraid, you wouldn’t come… I mean, I want to win for you and if you are not here, it would be hard to play just for you… Does that make sense?”

JC giggled. "Don't worry, I got it. Well, come on! Get in there; I want to see you play!"

Chace smiled and went with JC to the field. He let JC sit in the first row, gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to his team.

They started to play and Chace gave his best to win for JC. In the break he looked sometimes over to him and winked. At the end his team won 34:31. Happily Chace ran to JC and hugged him.

“I should use you more often as my personal mojo.”

"I wouldn't mind," JC chuckled. "When you have your next football match, tell me and I'll come and cheer for your team."

“I will.” Chace stroke JC’s cheek. “And… you still date Tony?”

"Yeah... we're still together..." JC replied shyly, looking down for a second to check if what Lance said about Chace getting hard every time he saw him was true, though he didn't pay much attention to it.

Chace giggled. “And? Do you like what you see?”

JC looked up quickly. "Um..." He chuckled nervously. "To be honest, yeah. I like it pretty much. Do YOU like what you see?"

Chace came close to JC and whispered: “Hell yes, I love what I see…”

JC took a few steps back from Chace. "Um... Chace, I can't... I'm with Tony, and I love him."

“I’m sorry… I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable…”

Directly after Chace said that, Tony came and nudged Chace away. “Did you really try to kiss my man?”

JC looked shocked at Tony. "Tony? What are you doing here?"

“Your behavior was pretty weird today, so I followed you. Nice family meeting JC. Let me guess, Chace is your second cousin. You always want me to tell you the truth, but you lie to me? You know what, Chace? JC is single now.”

"No, wait Tony. I lied to you because if I'd told you I was going to come here to see Chace playing, you would get angry or something and I promised Chace I would come. I never break a promise, and I knew that if I told you wouldn't let me come!"

“Bye Josh.” Then Tony left.

Chace laid a hand on JC’s shoulder. “I… I’m sorry.”

JC took Chace's hand away from his shoulder and left the sports field, feeling the tears forming in his eyes.

Chapter 7 by shadowofflame

JC started to follow Tony, but when he realized Tony broke up with him he turned around and returned to Chace, letting the tears that formed in his eyes fall.

Chace wrapped his arms around JC and apologized several times.

"It's ok, it's not your fault, really... I shouldn't have lied to him in the first place..." JC buried his face in his hands and sighed sadly.

Chace kissed JC on his head. "You want to eat some ice cream at my place? Just as friends?"

JC looked up at him and wiped away the tears. "Yeah, I'd like to..."

"Can you wait fifteen minutes? I have to go under the shower, and right now I don't want to ask you if you want to join..."

JC looked at him with a blank expression. "You really were thinking about asking me if I wanted to join you in the shower? Yeah, I'd love to..." JC said ironically.

Chace stroke JC's arm. "I thought about it before this happened. Don't worry, I didn't think about it now... you wait for me?"

"Sure..." JC sat down and buried his face in his hands again.

Chace showered as fast as he could and came back to JC with wet hair. "We can go now, if you'd like to..."

JC looked up and wiped his tears again. "Yeah, let's go..." He stood up and followed Chace.

Chace laid an arm around JC to console him. After five minutes, they arrived at Chace's place. He opened the door and both entered a little apartment. Chace threw his clothes into the corner and hugged JC again. "I am sorry for what happened today. If I can do anything to make you feel a litte bit better, just tell me."

"Um... do you have any chocolate? I use to eat chocolate when I'm depressed..."

"Sure," Chace smiled and went into the kitchen. "Make yourself at home. I live alone, so no one can come in and surprise you." Chace took some chocolate out of the fridge and came back to JC. "I have some chocolate with strawberry stuffing, with nuts and full-cream milk."

"I'll take the one with nuts," JC replied, sitting on the couch.

Chace gave JC the chocolate and turned on the TV. "You want some ice cream too?"

JC nodded slowly as he took a bite of chocolate and looked down at his lap.

Chace got some ice cream and spoons too and sat next to JC. "Why are you looking down at you? Are you afraid you get fat or something?"

JC smiled weakly. "No, it's just that... I didn't imagine this happening..."

"That Tony thing?"

JC nodded. "I really can't believe this... I mean, I love him and now... I'm all alone again..."

Chace stood up and went into his bedroom. After a few minutes, he came back and threw a bathing trunk over to JC. "Put them on, you need to relax." Then he went into the bathroom and filled the bathtub with warm water. "The bubble bath is waiting, JC. Get dressed and I will give you a massage you'll never forget."

JC looked up at him and smiled. "You're being serious?"

"Normally I would answer sarcastically, but you have some special rights now. So yes, I am being serious."

JC stood up and smiled at him before heading to Chace's bedroom to put the bathing trunk on. After a few minutes, he got out of Chace's bedroom and approached him, standing in front of him. "You think my butt looks fat in this?" He asked, turning around.

Chace swallowed. "No... you... you look good." Chace gave himself a little slap in his face and breathed slowly.

"Ok... I'm ready for that bubble bath then." JC said chuckling, turning around. "Are you ok?"

"Ehmm... sure. I'm fine. We can start now."

JC nodded and followed Chace to the bathroom. "Hey, you know... I feel quite bad for making you give me a message and preparing a bubble bath for me..."

"Don't worry... just don't pay attention to anything around you... I want you to feel good today."

"Ok..." JC got in the bathtub slowly and leaned back, closing his eyes.

Chace rubbed his hands with soap and started to massage JC's neck. "Does that feel good?"

JC moaned softly. "Yeah, it feels great."

Chace closed his eyes and tried to calm down.

"You know, this is the first time someone gave me a massage..."

"Really? I feel honored."

JC giggled and tilted his head back a little, with his eyes still closed. Chace tried to prevent to get hard without JC realizing it. 

JC moaned again when Chace started massaging his shoulders.

Chace let also a single moan out.

"Chace, don't you dare to stop." JC said, moaning once again.

Chace moaned with JC and continued massaging him.

JC heard Chace moaning and opened his eyes, turning around slowly. "Did you... did you moan?"

Chace blushed. "Ehmm... you moaned and... sorry, I'll stop."

"It's ok... you've got amazing hands. That felt really great." JC said, turning around again and leaning back.

Chace massaged JC for half and hour. Then he helped JC out and held him a towel.

JC smiled and wrapped the towel around him. "Thanks, I really needed that."

Chace stroke JC's back and came close to him. After a few seconds, he went away and started to cook. He didn't say a word to JC. He was too afraid to moan again.

JC took the bathing trunk off and put his clothes on again, entering the kitchen. "What are you cooking?"

Chace took a deep breath. "Noodles with tomato sauce."

"Are you ok? You haven't said a word for a while, and you seem to be nervous around me now..."

Chace smiled at JC. "Yeah, I'm fine... don't worry..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... it's just... nothing... everything's fine."

"Is it because you moaned while you were giving me that massage? 'Cause it's ok, you know? It's not a big deal..."

"It's not only the moaning... like I said, it's ok... you like paprika in your sauce?"

"Um... no paprika, please... you said it's not only the moaning? Then, what other reasons are there for you to act like you're nervous around me?"

Chace raised an eyebrow. "Did you really ask this?"

"Yeah, I did... I want to know why you're acting like this..."

"Mhmm... let me think about it... I am single since three years and a real beautiful guy was standing half naked in front of me, moaning and telling me I shouldn't stop and I didn't say anything because his boyfriend dumped him. So you still wanna ask me what's wrong with me or do you accept the fact that I am a horny idiot and don't want you to feel uncomfortable?"

JC stayed a moment in silence. "Wow... um, I really don't know what to say... if you want me to go home so you don't feel uncomfortable, I understand, you know?"

Chace turned around and hugged JC. "If you are ok with that, you can stay. I don't want you to go home."

"Ok, I'll stay then... I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable in any way..."

"You would never do such thing..." Suddenly, Chace turned around and put the pot from the heating, right before the water overflew.

JC smiled sadly, remembering the time Tony tried to cook noodles for both. "Um... have you felt attracted to me since the first day I arrived at school?"

"Since the first time I saw your angelic face."

JC blushed and smiled. "I have to admit that the first time I saw you I thought 'Wow, he's hot!'" He laughed.

Chace smiled. "You don't have to do that. I know it must be hard for you now. How about you go back into the living room and relax a bit. I'll make the food and bring you a drink. What do you like to drink?"

"I'm good with water, really..."

"Are you sure? I also got Coke, apple juice, Vodka, Tequila, ice tea, coffee..."

"You've got alcoholic drinks?" JC laughed. "I'll have coke then..." JC left the kitchen and entered the living room, sitting on the couch and leaning back, getting himself comfortable, and tilting his head back.

Chace came with the food and their drinks into the living room, feeding JC with some noodles.

"You don't have to do this, you know?" JC said, eating the noodles Chace was giving him. "I feel like a big baby right now." He laughed.

"Seriously? I massaged you half and hour, I cooked you food, I care about you and you don't even let me feed you?"

"It's just that I feel like a big baby!"

"I think it looks cute." Chace gave JC the plate and ate his own noodles.

"Yeah, it might be cute and all, but I'm 16 and I can eat on my own." JC laughed, eating his noodles. "But I appreciate it..."

Both ate their noodles. After JC put his plate away, Chace was looking dreamily at him. JC caught Chace staring at him and blushed.

"You got some sauce on your lips."

JC led his hand to the left side of his bottom lip. "Here?"

"Let me help you." Chace came closer to his face and started to lick the sauce from JC's lips.

JC froze and stayed silent, looking at Chace.

Chace stood immediately up and left the room. He closed the bedroom door right behind him and sat down behind the door. "Fuck Chace, fuck!"

JC stood up and went to Chace's room, knocking on the door and hoping he'd let him in.

Chace opened the door. "I'm so sorry..."

JC looked at him in silence. "Can I come in?"

Chace swallowed. "Sure."

JC entered the room and looked at Chace for a moment, without saying a word.

"You hate me now, huh?"

JC stared at him for a few more seconds, then he grabbed his face tenderly and kissed him softly.

Immediately, Chace grabbed JC's hips and pressed them to his own.

JC broke the kiss and looked at Chace, grinning. "You were right, you're a horny idiot. You got hard just from a kiss!" He laughed.

Chace stroke JC's smiling face. "It's not my fault that you are the most beautiful man I've ever seen."

JC blushed and smiled shyly, looking at Chace's eyes. "You really think that? I can't get used to hear that from anyone..."

"That's the reason why I had to moan with you, why I flirted with you, even if it's not the right time, and that's the reason why I do this." Chace lifted JC up and carried him to his bed, lying JC carefully on it.

JC looked into Chace's eyes while he watched him lie on top of him.

Chace kissed JC and started to rub his body against JC's. "When you feel uncomfortable, just stop me."

JC nodded and kissed Chace, grabbing Chace's hips and pressing them against his own.

Chace attacked JC's neck and kissed over his shirt down to JC's nipples.

JC let out a soft moan and closed his eyes, feeling Chace's hands going down his shirt while he worked on his nipples.

Chace grabbed under JC's shirt and pulled it up. He licked over JC's chest and listened to JC's moans with joy.

JC grabbed Chace's face and brought it up, kissing him passionately while he worked on Chace's pants.

Chace groaned into JC's mouth, while their tongues were touching.

JC pulled Chace's pants down, touching him softly over his boxers, moaning into Chace's mouth at the feeling of his hard member against his hand.

"Fuck Baby, that feels good." Chace cleared his throat and started to ape JC. "Don't you dare to stop."

JC looked at him for a second and then he removed his hand from Chace, smiling playfully. "If you keep doing that, I'll stop..."

Chace grinned and started to tickle JC. "You try to threaten me?"

JC started laughing while trying to stop Chace. "Come on, stop Chace!"

Chace wrapped his arms around JC and managed to turn with JC around. He smiled while he looked up at JC. "You are so beautiful."

JC smiled and lowered his head to kiss Chace while he reached down to touch him again, hearing him groaning into his mouth.

Chace grabbed JC's ass and pressed his body as close as JC as possible.

JC broke the kiss and started to attack Chace's neck, while moving his hips against Chace's.

Immediately, Chace opened JC's pants and started to stroke JC's member under his boxers.

JC moaned against Chace's neck, still moving his hips softly. 

Chace ripped all of JC's clothes down and let JC lick his finger. JC licked Chace's finger sensually while looking into his eyes.

Chace moaned quietly, watching JC. After JC sucked long enough at his finger, Chace pushed it into JC.

JC let out a single moan as he closed his eyes while he felt Chace's finger entering him and moving.

Chace smiled and started to stretch JC's hole.

JC opened his eyes and reached down, managing to push Chace's boxers down and stroking him.

"You want to feel me?"

"Yeah," JC replied with a moan, kissing Chace again.

Chace let JC stand on all fours and entered him slowly.

JC bit at his bottom lip and moaned, feeling Chace grabbing his hips while he entered slowly.

Chace entered JC completely and stopped moving, feeling the heat around his cock. Hard breathing Chace enjoyed the moment he waited for since the first time he saw JC.

"Enjoying yourself?" JC asked, looking back above his shoulder and grinning.

"Yes," Chace answered. He wrapped one arm around JC and grabbed JC's cock with the other one. Then he started to move.

JC started moaning softly at the feeling of Chace's hand stroking him and the feeling of Chace inside of him.

Chace moved faster, but kept being gentle.

"Fuck Chace!" JC moaned, bucking his hips against Chace's.

"I know you like it," Chace moaned into JC's ear.

JC kept moaning loudly and bucking his hips faster, loving the feeling of Chace moving inside of him.

Chace moved faster when he came close to his release. "JC... I'm coming." He moaned softly into JC's ear.

"Me too, babe." JC moaned, and fisted his hands in the sheets.

A few more hits and Chace came loudly moaning into JC. JC came hard at the same time as Chace did, moaning loudly.

Hard breathing Chace let himself fall on JC's back.

JC threw his head down, breathing hard. "I hope this was as good as you expected." He said, still breathing hard.

"Oh yes, it was." Chace smiled and cuddled with JC, stroking his hair.

JC smiled and looked back above his shoulder. "Hey, um... I'd like to wait a couple of days before we start kissing at school... do you mind?"

"No, it's ok... as long as I am allowed to kiss you here."

JC managed to lay Chace on the bed and JC lied on top of him, kissing him sensually.

Chace chuckled. "And what do you want to do now?"

"Whatever you want to do," JC replied, smiling while he rested his chin on Chace's chest, looking at him.

"How about you keep lying on me and eat some chocolate from my chest?"

JC grinned. "Sounds good to me."



Chapter 8 by shadowofflame
The next week, JC and Chace didn't talk much at school. They greeted each other and had some small talk, but they didn't want to show everyone that both were dating.

Tony ignored JC completely and at lunch, he sat alone at a table in the corner. His friends didn't want to talk to him since they knew he was gay.

Lance was kind og happy about it and all of JC's friends made jokes about Tony. Even if JC didn't like it, they had too much fun in doing it.

After two more weeks, Chace and JC decided to show the world. They held hands in school, they were kissing each other and Chace put little love notes into JC's locker. JC's friends felt happy for him and were telling him every day how much luck JC had with Chace. Tony saw both of them every day too. He didn't feel so happy for JC. He was jealous, even if he broke up with JC.

On Friday morning, JC opened the locker and found a new note in it. He thought it was from Chace and opened it excited about what Chace wrote this time.

Josh,

I know I shouldn't tell you this and I know I shouldn't be jealous, but Chace is not the right man. You and I know that you two don't belong with each other. You should be mine. I miss you Josh, I really do. Can't you give me one more chance? I can't live without you.

Look, I told everyone in school I am gay and now no one is even looking at me. Don't you think that it's unfair that you let me stand here in the rain all alone?Please, think about it, Baby. I love you.

Tony


JC sighed and closed his locker, keeping the note in his hand while he searched for Tony around the corridor. Not seeing him anywhere, JC walked down the corridor until he reached Tony's locker.

Tony saw JC at his locker. He opened it and waited for JC to say something.

"You know I'm not the one who has to give you another chance, right?" JC said, watching Tony get his books from his locker. "You're the one who broke up with me..."

"I know. But can't you even think of how I was feeling when I saw you and Chace? And I wasn't so wrong, huh?"

"I know how you felt when you saw us... but I wasn't planning on kissing Chace or anything like that. I was the one who stopped him. And I already told you why I lied to you..."

"And I didn't feel better. I thought you trusted me... anyways, I saw you read the note... so why did you want to talk to me? Do you want to tell me that Chace is better than me and that you stay with him or do you want to give me another chance? I know I was an idiot, but I can change."

"Look Tony..." JC sighed heavily. "I... I really don't know what to do, ok? I'm having a hard time 'cause I'm happy with Chace, but sometimes I just can't stop thinking about you... and I don't know what to do!"

Tony nodded. "Then I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I wish you the best of luck with Chace." Tony closed his locker and smiled sadly before he went to his first class.

JC turned around to go to his first class, keeping Tony's note in his pocket. He had class with Chace now, so he went to Chace's locker, finding him getting his books out of it. "Hey..."

"Hey beautiful boy, how are you doing?" Chace gave JC a little kiss, before he closed his locker.

"Not too good, to be honest... and you?"

"Why? Did something happen?" Chace asked, worried.

"Nothing, it's just... I talked to Tony... but it isn't a big deal. And how are you doing, babe?"

"Wait... you talked to Tony? About what?"

"He just wrote me a note about how he still loves me and wantes me back... and I talked to him about it... but please, let's not talk about this for the rest of the day, ok?"

"What did he-? Are you kidding me? I will talk to Tony now!" Angrily, Chace turned around and went down the corridor to Tony's first class.

JC ran after Chace. "Chace, please don't! Chace! Come on, please!"

"Why shouldn't I? He just told my boyfriend to break up with me?! You can't deman that I keep calm!"

"Chace, I don't want him back!" JC yelled, trying to stop Chace from walking down the corridor.

Chace stopped and took a few deep breaths before he went back to JC. "Tony can be happy that you stopped me! If he ever tried to do shit like this again, he will get to know how a locker looks from the inside!"

JC got closer to Chace and wrapped his arms around Chace's neck. "I don't like it when you get aggressive... and you know it."

Chace sighed. "I'm sorry Babe. Can we just forget this?" Chace gave JC an eskimo kiss, smiling at him.

JC smiled and pressed his forehead against Chace's, looking him in the eye. "You promise me you won't do it again?"

Chace wrapped his arms around JC's hips, trying to pull him closer. "I'll try to."

"So you'll do it again..." JC looked down and pouted.

Chace laughed loud. "God JC, you are too cute..." He took his arms from JC and looked at his lover. "I promise I won't do it again. So how about I give you a piggyback ride to our first class?"

JC smiled widely and turned around, standing behind Chace and crawled on his back, wrapping his arms around Chace's neck and kissing him on the cheek.

Chace carried JC to their first class and managed to let him down directly on JC's chair. "Aren't I an awesome boyfriend? Don't answer, I already know what you want to say."

"Really? You know? And what would that be, then?"

Chace disguided his voice into a higher, funny tone. "Yes Chace, you are unbelievable, I don't know how I ever could live without you. You are my hero, my light in the darkness, my life. Everything is so senseless without you."

JC hit Chace playfully on his arm. "I don't sound like that!"

"Are you sure? I think I imitated you pretty successfully..."

JC laughed and gave Chace a peck, getting his books out of his bag then. "What are the plans for this afternoon, babe?"

"I thought about ice cream, pizza, a movie and you naked on my couch."

JC grinned and looked at Chace. "I like your plans, Crawford."

"But if you want to do something else, we also can go out and eat something... I mean, as long as the naked part isn't cancelled."

JC chuckled. "I prefer going out and get something to eat. And don't worry... the naked part won't be cancelled."

Chace grinned. "Wait, do you go eating with me in an Adam's suit or do you want to get naked after we had some dinner?"

JC laughed. "I think getting naked after dinner it's a better idea..."

This time, Chace was pouting.

JC smiled playfully. "You know, I thought about staying at your place tonight so we could have fun all night long, but I guess you won't like that idea, so I better get home after dinner..."

"Right before you said it, I thought: 'We should do it like JC has planned it'."

JC chuckled. "Ok, I'll stay then. By the way, I didn't get any kiss yet! You're a bad person! I only got pecks!"

Chace leaned over and gave JC a sloppy long kiss. "Better?"

"Yeah, better. Though I prefered one of those passionate kisses you always give me before having sex..."

"And now he even has mroe demands... I can't believe it..." Chace grinned and kissed JC passionately. Behind both guys, the girls started giggling like little teenagers and the guys started making fun of the gay couple. 

JC broke the kiss and looked back at the group of people making fun of them. He blushed and then looked forward to the teacher's table.

Chace looked confused at JC. "What's wrong? Do you really care about what other people say?"

"It's not that I care about what they say, it's just that I don't want them to laugh at us..."

Imeddiately, Chace turned around. "Hey fuckface, stop laughing at my lover or you will get to know me and my football friends. So shut the fuck up and leave us alone."

JC looked at Chace and placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to make him turn around again. "Come on Chace, leave it."

"No, if this jerk has to tell me something, he should tell me into my face and not giggling around like a thirteen year old girl."

"Come on Chace, stop it!" JC said, turning him around again. "You told me you wouldn't get aggressive again..."

"I'm not aggressive..."

"Yeah, right..."

Chace rolled his eyes and sighed. "Ok, I'm sorry again."

JC nodded and stayed silent until the teacher arrived.

The teacher came and started the lesson. Chace stroke JC's leg and whispered some apologies into his ear. "I just wanted to protect you."

JC looked at Chace and whispered: "It's ok, but next time, don't get aggressive. I hate it when you get the urge to beat up people when they laugh at me or something..."

"Ok," Chace answered and paid attention to the teacher.

In the first recess, JC went with Chace to his locker. Chace gave JC a long kiss and went to his own locker. When JC went to his onw one, he saw Justin staring at him without any facial expression.

"You had fun?" he asked.

JC looked at Justin in shock. "Justin... what are you doing here?"

"I am so alone. I didn't find any friends here. I miss you so much... I met your friend Lance... he told me everything. With Tony and Chace. I see how much you missed me. Now I know why you didn't want me to visit you."

"Justin, I... I told you taking some time was the best for us because there would be too much distance between us... that's why I did this...  I thought we were gonna take some time, so that's why I started dating other guys... I'm so sorry..."

"Whatever Josh, I thought you loved me, but obviously you didn't."

"I did, I loved you more than anything, J! But I thought we were through, so I didn't want to stay alone and I started dating other guys!"

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't start fucking with this Tony after one week you came here. It was just a week we were apart! So stop lying to me. Oh, and when you were so sad because Tony treated you the way you seriously deserved, you were crying and telling me you don't find any friends? Fuck you JC!"

"We broke up, Justin! I could do whatever I wanted, 'cause we fucking broke up! But you just can't accept it, right?" JC angrily turned around and walked away from Justin.

"I thought we broke up because you moved away! I searched for work in L.A., I found an apartment just for you. I hope you are happy leaving me alone like this."

JC felt tears forming in his eyes and went into the guys restroom, sat in a corner and buried his face in his hands, starting to cry.

Justin followed JC. "Why are you crying now? Don't you think I should be the one crying?" Justin sighed and sat down next to JC and hugged him. "I didn't want to make you cry..."

JC wrapped his arms around Justin and cried against his shoulder. "I'm so sorry, J... I know you hate me now, and I am so sorry for this..."

"Baby, stop crying... when you cry it feels like thousands of cats are dying. I don't hate you. Can you smile for me?"

"How can I smile after what happened?" JC said against Justin's shoulder.

Justin stroked JC's cheek and pulled JC's face up to look into his eyes. He softly kissed JC. "Now stop being sad and call me when you are done with school. I have to go and unpack some stuff in my new apartment."

"But... you're not mad at me anymore?" JC asked, wiping the tears away.

Justin kissed JC again. "I'm not mad. Now smile again for me and go to your next class."

JC smiled weakly at Justin. "Happy?"

"Yes," Justin whispered into JC's ear. "You know, even if I feel betrayed, I am so happy to hold you in my arms again." Justin kissed JC a last time and helped him up. "I wait for your call, baby."

"Justin, I'm so sorry about what happened... I know you told me you're not mad and thar you don't hate me, but I just can't say it enough..."

"It's ok... just tell me as fast as you can who won your heart. I'll go now, I am not allowed to be here."

JC watched Justin get up and he stopped him before he left the restoom. "Justin?"

Justin turned around. "Yeah?"

JC looked him in the eye. "I love you."

"I love you too." Justin smiled and left the restroom.

JC got out and went to his next class, in which he would see Lance so he could talk to him about what happened. He entered the classroom and saw Lance already sitting in the front row. He sat next to him and stayed silent.

"Hey Josh, how are you?" Lance greeted him.

"Well... to be honest, I feel sad, angry and happy at the same time... and since when do you call me Josh?"

"Uhmm... sorry, your friend called you Josh all the time... why are you sad and angry?"

"I feel sad because I almost lost someone really important for me just 'cause I'm an asshole and an idiot, and I feel angry 'cause I was really selfish... and he's not exactly my friend..."

"I actually didn't understand a word..."

"I'll try to sum it up. When I moved from Maryland, I told my boyfriend that we should take some time 'cause there'll be too much distance between us. Then, when I already was here in California, I started dating Tony and then I dated Chace, and I lied to my boyfriend about it, and now he found out and got really angry and it made me feel like a fucking idiot... and the guy who asked you about me was my boyfriend from Maryland..."

"What??? That was your boyfriend? I know this is the wrong moment, but this guy is hot! Anyways, I am sorry... I didn't want to make you trouble..."

"Don't worry, it's ok... you didn't know he was my boyfriend... and yeah, I know, he's really hot." JC chuckled. "I have to talk to Chace though..."

"You'll break up with him?"

"Yeah... I hope he doesn't hate me..."

"Look at Justin, you have to take him! And I'm sure he'll understand it..."

"I hope so..." JC took his books out of his bag and stayed silent for the rest of the class.

At the end of the high school day, Lance said goodbye and left JC alone at his locker.

JC started to get some of his books in his locker, wihle he pulled his phone out of his pocket, dialing Justin's number.

"Mr. Awesome here,  who is calling?"

JC chuckled. "It's Josh, Mr. Awesome."

"Mrs. Awesome, nice to hear your lovely voice. You finished school?"

"Yup. But I have to do something first, so... do you mind waiting a little bit more?"

"No, it's ok... I'll wait for you."

"Ok... se you later, J."

Justin hung on the phone. Right in that moment, Chace wrapped his arms around JC, kissing him on the cheek. "Hey Baby, ready for our date?"

"Um..." JC took a deep breath. "I have to talk to you, Chace..."

"Did something happen? Has anyone hurt you?"

"No, no one hurt me..." JC turned around and looked at Chace's eyes. "Um... someone came here to visit me this morning... someone really important for me, and..." He sighed. "I realized I made a mistake... a big mistake... and I also realized that I can't live without him and that I want to be with him more than anything..."

"Who visited you? I don't understand..."

"My boyfriend visited me..." JC replied, looking away, ashamed.

"Your boyfriend? I thought I was your boyfriend..."

"I mean, my boyfriend... from Maryland..."

"Oh... ok, I understand... I wish you the best of luck." Chace turned around and went away.

JC watched Chace walk away and sighed sadly. Then, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed Justin's number again.

"Mr. JT waiting for his JC, you are talking to Justin."

"J, it's Josh again. I was thinking that maybe you could come over to my place and have lunch with me?"

"Sure... shall I pick you up at your school? My apartment is just ten minutes away."

"Yeah, ok. I'll wait for you."

Justin drove with his car to JC's school and waited for him still sitting in his car.

JC left the building and got in Justin's car, sitting on the passenger seat. "Hey, J." He greeted.

"Hey beauty. Can I ask what you had to do?"

"I don't know if Lance told you about Chace and me?"

"You mean the guy you fucked around one day after you broke up with this Tony and kissed you today? Yeah, I guess I know him."

"Yeah, well... I broke up with him. That's what I had to do."

Justin looked confused at JC. "Why have you done this?"

JC looked at Justin and smiled slightly. "Because of you. I love you and I just wanna be with you."

Justin smiled and gave JC a passionate kiss. "Let's go to your parent's place, I can't wait to meet your mom again."




Epilogue by littleMissChasez

The next month was the most beautiful in JC’s life. He couldn’t believe how much luck he had. Justin came to California just for him and wanted him back. JC felt like he was in seventh heaven.

Tony as well as Chace didn’t talk to JC. JC was a bit sad about it, but he could understand both of them. Lance, Jordan, Lilly and Laura met Justin after school and liked him directly. All of them were a little bit jealous, because JC got the ‘perfect’ boyfriend.

But JC didn’t have much time to enjoy it with Justin. The final exams of the year were on and he had to learn really much. At the end he had in every subject an A or B. Justin was very proud of his man and twirled him around, after he came to know about it.

Even if JC still had one year in school, Justin convinced him to move to his place. Together they started now, to furnish their apartment. Justin just had a coach, a bed and the most necessary stuff. JC was going to be the part, which made their apartment to their home.

When JC was about to establish some pictures on their dresser, Justin wrapped his arms around JC and started to kiss his neck.

“What are you doing Baby?”

JC smiled. "I'm just establishing some pictures. Do you like how our dresser looks now?"

“Sure… I love it when my apartment is screaming ‘I am full of kitsch’”

JC smiled, but pretended to be sad because of Justin's comment. "Ok, I'll take the pictures away so your apartment doesn't scream 'I am full of kitsch' anymore..."

Justin laughed. “I love you, you know that?”

"Yeah, you said it like a million times..." JC chuckled and turned around in Justin's arms. "I love you too."

“I don’t know if I ever told you, but I love you.” Justin chuckled and kissed JC.

JC kissed Justin back, wrapping his arms around Justin's neck and pressing his body against Justin's.

“How about you stop furnishing for an hour and we have a little bit fun.” Justin grinned dirty and started licking JC’s ear.

"I thought you wanted your apartment to be furnished as fast as possible?" JC closed his eyes as he felt Justin's kissed on his neck.

“It’s just an hour Baby… Come on… I want to feel you and we just did it four times today…”

"And that's why we're being so slow on furnishing!"

Justin started pouting and looked with puppy eyes at JC.

"That's not fair, J! You know I can't resist those puppy eyes!" JC laughed.

“You know… the longer it takes to convince you the longer the furnishing takes…”

JC looked at Justin's puppy eyes for a moment and sighed. "Ok, alright! But just an hour."

Justin grinned and whispered: “I just need an hour to make you feel completely satisfied for the rest of the day.”

JC grinned and started kissing Justin sensually.

Justin kissed JC all over his body, making him feel as comfortable as possible. After a long and sensual foreplay he fucked JC hard, but gently. After Justin made JC want to jump and kiss the sky, he cuddled with him in bed and whispered words of love into JC’s ear. After the hour was over and JC wanted to start working again Justin pulled him back and lied on top of JC, so he couldn’t stand up from his bed.

“Give me just five more minutes…”

JC looked at him and smiled. "Justin, we said it'll be just an hour... we have to get back to work so we can finish furnishing!"

“Come on… no one cares if we finish it today or tomorrow… let’s cuddle Baby.”

JC smiled and stroke Justin's hair, looking at him dreamily.

“You are so perfect…”

"You just think so 'cause you love me..."

“No I think so, because it’s true…”

JC stared at Justin in silence, stroking his cheek. "I love you."

“You know what I mostly look forward to?”

"What?"

“That I’m going to spend the rest of my life with the most beautiful guy in the world… And I can’t wait until the rest of my life starts…”

JC smiled brightly and grabbed Justin's face, kissing him tenderly.

Both men kept cuddling until they fell asleep. This was a perfect day for both guys and it was going to last for every day they spend together.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2652