45 Words by DesperateThoughts
Summary: Patty gets tired of living vicariously through her best friend Mandy and decides to do something about it.  Mandy discovers adventure during what was only supposed to be dinner.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 15447 Read: 10462 Published: Feb 16, 2014 Updated: Feb 16, 2014
Story Notes:
One of the first stories I wrote YEARS ago. Hope you enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by DesperateThoughts

2. Chapter 2 by DesperateThoughts

3. Chapter 3 by DesperateThoughts

4. Chapter 4 by DesperateThoughts

5. Chapter 5 by DesperateThoughts

6. Chapter 6 by DesperateThoughts

7. Chapter 7 by DesperateThoughts

8. Chapter 8 by DesperateThoughts

9. Chapter 9 by DesperateThoughts

10. Chapter 10 by DesperateThoughts

11. Chapter 11 by DesperateThoughts

12. Chapter 12 by DesperateThoughts

13. Chapter 13 by DesperateThoughts

Chapter 1 by DesperateThoughts
"Hello?"

"Hey Patty, it's JC." She wondered why he felt the need to identify himself when they had been married for two years.

"I thought I told you not to call me here," she said grinning as she hopped up on the counter.

"I couldn't help it, I need you."

"Oh, Baby, tell me all of your desires."

"I'd love to," he whispered. "My first desire is that you go into my office and check for any faxes and send them to me here at the hotel."

"God that's so sexy, JC, what would the neighbors think if they saw me doing that?"

"They'd think you're not only a great wife but one hell of a faxer."

"Gee, I'm blushing. Are you still coming home tomorrow?"

"Yep, we're sticking to the schedule so I'll be home around 7:00 tomorrow night.
I need to run, Patty, could you check for faxes for me please?"

"I'll check right after we hang up. Play nice with the big boys, JC, and I'll see you tomorrow night."

"I always play nice -- don't forget the faxes."

"I'll get right on it, boss. I love you, JC."

"Love you too, Patty, see you tomorrow."

She hung up the phone and jumped off the counter, grabbing a banana before heading into JC's office. The room was dark and she opened the blinds, letting the sunlight fill the room. Sitting in his big leather chair, she pulled the faxes off the tray and looked through them quickly, pulling out three pages of junk mail. Didn't these people ever stop? It was bad enough to receive it in the mailbox and through email but did they have to fax it too?

She faxed off twelve pages of lawyer garble to the hotel and then placed the original faxes in a folder on the desk. The phone rang and she grabbed it.

"House of Insanity, how may I direct your call?"

"I'd like to speak to the headmistress, please."

"You've got her! Hey, Mandy, what's up?"

"Put some coffee on, I'm coming at you!"

"Where are you?"

"About three blocks away."

"Gee thanks for all the warning. I'll see you in a few minutes." She hung up the phone and headed back into the kitchen, tossing the banana on the table. After starting the coffee, she cleared off the table and loaded the dishes in the dishwasher. A minute later Mandy appeared in the kitchen, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Okay, what did you do now?" Patty asked, looking at her best friend suspiciously.

"Moi?"

"Oui."

"I haven't done anything, honestly. I'm just happy to be alive!"

Patty rolled her eyes and put two mugs on the table. "Yeah, right."

Mandy took off her navy blue suit jacket and sat down, staring at Patty. "No really, I haven't done anything -- yet."

"Ah ha! Okay, out with it." Patty said, setting the full coffeepot on the table.
"Well last night Justin said he wanted to try something a little different."

"Still seeing Justin, huh? Gee this must be some kind of a record for you."
Mandy stared at Patty. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing really, it's just that you seem to toss away every guy you date after only seeing them for a few weeks and Justin has lasted a couple of months."

"Bullshit," Mandy said, reaching for the coffeepot and pouring them both a cup. "You just like to rub it in that I've had a few different men since acquiring my freedom. The other guys just didn't measure up to my expectations, that's all."

"So what does Justin want to try?" Patty said, changing the subject. She didn't want to think about Mandy and the reasons why she got divorced after only being married a year, nor the reason that she now had trouble staying in a relationship. Although it happened 2 years ago, seeing her best friend hurting like that made her feel sick.

"He thinks we should have sex in public," Mandy said, grinning.

"Oh my God! Are you going to?"

"I said I would but it couldn't be right out in public -- just some place with a slight risk of getting caught. The idea is very exciting to me!"

"Wow, you're a braver man than I!" Patty said, grinning at the saying.

Mandy laughed. "I guess so. Justin and I are very compatible sexually and we've tried all sorts of things. Let me tell you Patty, sex with Justin is fantastic."

Patty sipped her coffee and leaned back in her chair, picked up the banana and began toying with it. "What kind of things?"

Mandy added sugar to her coffee and stirred it thoughtfully. "Well let's see. Two nights ago we watched a porn movie and did exactly what the people in the movie were doing."

"Uh huh. What were they doing?"

"Fucking, mostly," Mandy said, setting down the spoon and picking up her mug.

"I gathered that."

"Oh, you mean what positions?" Patty nodded and Mandy continued. "It wasn't just the positions, really, there were a lot of toys and various objects involved."
"Objects?"

"Yeah, things average people wouldn't normally think of as sexual."

"Such as?"
"Well, like a wooden spoon and Tootsie Rolls."

Patty blinked. "I don't even want to know."

Mandy laughed and sipped her coffee. "You know, he's very adventurous and I find that so sexy. More men should be like that."

"JC is still very sexy," Patty said, feeling the need to defend her husband.

"I'm sure he is, Patty, but is he adventurous?"

"Uhmm, sure."

"Tell me the last adventurous thing you and JC did together."

"God there's so many of them," Patty said, trying to avoid Mandy's eyes. "Uhmm... okay, let's see. Hey, here's one. Just two weeks ago we had sex on the couch."
Mandy tried not to smirk. "Two weeks ago you were having your bedroom repainted and you had to sleep on the couch."

"Doesn't count, huh?"

"Ahhh no."

Patty sighed, "Okay, so we aren't the most adventurous couple but that doesn't mean that we don't have great sex."

"I didn't say that Patty, but wouldn't you like to do something really exciting? Something new and different that would get your adrenaline pumping?"

"I'm not having sex in public! My God, what if we got caught? I'm sure the press would love that one…and say goodbye to JC's career!"

Mandy laughed, "Listen, it doesn't have to be THAT extreme."

"What else have you done?"

Mandy grinned and ran her finger up and down her mug, looking at Patty. "Oh we've been very naughty. Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Oh yeah -- I'm living vicariously through you anyway."

"Well you know the coffee table in my living room?"

"Uh huh."

"Imagine facing the table, full length, with your ankles cuffed to the legs."

Patty tried to picture it. "But the table has got to be about four feet long. Wouldn't you fall over with your legs spread that far apart?"

"Not if you're bent over the table with your wrists cuffed to the other legs. It's easy because your hands are on the top of the table for support."

Patty took in the image and slowly whistled. "Wow, did you enjoy that?"

Mandy laughed. "Justin was feeling very dominating that night. He stood in front of me and..."

Patty leaned forward. "And?"

"Geeze, do I need to spell it out for you?

"Yeah, give me all the gory details."

"Well, at first he held his cock and just lightly rubbed it against my cheeks and then across my lips. I didn't open my mouth, I just let him rub the head over my lips and it felt so smooth against them."

Patty shifted in her chair. It wasn't the first time that Mandy had described a sexual act before -- in fact, she did it quite a bit. When they were in university together they used to tell each other every little detail about their encounters -- some things never changed. Of course, Mandy always had more to share than Patty ever did.

"Did you like that? I mean, not being able to move around and having him call the shots?"

"I've found out that I can be quite submissive, only in a good way this time," Mandy said, grinning widely. "He told me to open my mouth and I did, looking up at him. He turns me on so much Patty, just looking at him. I watched him as he watched his cock entering my mouth --the look on his face was wild. I was so turned on, bent over the table with my ass sticking up in the air."

Patty crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs together, listening intently.
"He ran one hand through my hair and held the back of my head as he slowly started fucking my mouth. He moved in a slow rhythm and then his other hand moved down my back, tracing my spine. It was so sexy, him moving his hips back and forth as he leaned over me further until he could reach my ass. He started massaging my ass as his cock moved deeper into my mouth."

"Oh God," Patty whispered.

Mandy smiled slightly and checked her watch before continuing. "It was really hot, Patty. Later he moved behind me and knelt on the floor and then I rested the top of my head on the table so I could watch him as he licked my pussy."
Patty groaned and squeezed her thighs harder.

"It was incredible because I watched him and at the same time I felt it. Then I watched as his fingers slid up my thigh and I begged him to fuck me with them."

"Did he?" Patty whispered.

"Did he ever!" Mandy said. "The whole act was wild. Watching his fingers banging into me and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he stood up and rubbed his cock back and forth, making it wet before he grabbed my hips and ploughed into me."

Patty squeezed the banana and let out a gasp that surprised her -- unable to believe how turned on she was becoming.

"That's basically it," Mandy said, leaning back in her chair and smiling at the look on Patty's face.

"Hey! That's not fair!"

"Well I can't give away everything -- a girl needs some secrets."

"No she doesn't!" Patty said, laughing. "God Mandy, I can't imagine doing that. I can't imagine JC wanting to do that!"

Mandy put her elbows on the table, resting her chin in her hands. "Maybe you just need to start out small and work your way up to a little coffee table bondage."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, role playing maybe."

"Is that where he pretends to be the paperboy and I drag him in the house, have my way with him and then give him a big tip?"

"Some fantasies shouldn't be shared, Patty," Mandy said, smiling. "Maybe something like that but a little more exciting and not so illegal. How about boss and secretary?"

"No way, I've seen his secretary and I don't want him getting any ideas."

"Policeman and poor helpless woman?"

"I'm anything but helpless."

"It's role playing, Patty! Damn girl, it's acting. Okay, how about dressing up in leather and a little S&M?"

"There isn't enough leather to stretch over these hips."

"Oh give me a break! You look great and you know it."

"Leather isn't me. What else?"

"I've got it! JC can be a door-to-door vibrator salesman and you ask for a demonstration!" Mandy started laughing and stopped when she looked at Patty's face. "Okay, it was just a suggestion."

"Seriously, Mandy, I don't know what JC would think if I suggested doing something like that. I mean, we used to have pretty wild sex but we have never played games."

"Who says you have to suggest it to him? Just do it! Really Patty, surprise him with it, he'll love it."

"How do you know he'll love it?"

"Because all men are horny by nature -- trust me, he'll enjoy it."

"Do you role play?"

Mandy grinned, "I'm someone else more than I am myself these days."

"Does Justin have a twin brother?"

Mandy laughed, "No."

"What's the best one you've done?"

Mandy didn't even have to think about it. "Last week Justin came to my office. It was so funny because he came in, closed and locked the door behind him and then sat down. I was on the phone and when I hung up I told him how happy I was to see him. He looked at me and smiled and said something about me calling him in to take a memo. He actually had a pad and a pen! It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about since he doesn't work for me, let alone even work in the same building."

Mandy stopped talking and Patty leaned forward in her chair. "You had sex in your office?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Oh my God!" Patty said, laughing. "Did you do it on your desk?"

"Well that's how it ended."

"How did it start?"

"Well he wanted me to give him orders, or that's what I assumed. I told him to come around behind my desk and I pulled my chair out and pointed under the desk. He went under and..."

"And what?" Patty said, feeling her heart pound a little harder.

"And he brought me to a delicious orgasm with his tongue while I tried to concentrate on an email."

"And then you had sex on your desk?"

"Yep."

"Bent over it?"

"No, actually he pulled my skirt up around my waist and made me lie back on the desk with my butt right on the edge. He put my legs against his chest and wrapped his arms around my legs and then started to slowly fuck me. It's funny because my phone kept ringing and a couple of times I considered answering it just to see how the other person would react to my voice as I moaned out an orgasm or two."

Patty leaned back in her chair, fanning herself with her hand. "I want to do something exciting for JC, Mandy -- you've got to help me!"

"Okay, okay.... Look, I've got to be leaving for work in a few minutes so let's make this quick." Mandy finished her coffee and set her mug back on the table. "I've got it!"

"What?"

"Hooker! It's so simple and common, but definitely a turn on."

Patty thought about it for a moment and then smiled at Mandy. "Do you think I could pull that off?"

"Sure you can, Patty, very easily -- you're a slut from way back!"

Patty raised a brow. "I think you have me confused with yourself."

Mandy smiled. "Then you'll have a good coach. It'll be easy, all you have to do is dress the part and stay in your role. JC's a smart guy -- he'll catch on. Listen, I've got to run." She stood up and put on her jacket and grabbed her purse.
"But..."

"But nothing! When is he coming home?"

"Tomorrow night around 7:00."

"Then you have plenty of time," Mandy said over her shoulder as she headed for the door. "I'll call you tonight. In the meantime, go through your closet and find yourself something horribly naughty to wear."

Mandy waved and Patty watched her go, sliding her coffee mug back and forth on the table, thinking. Could she really be a hooker for JC? Would he think she had completely lost her mind? She sighed and cleared off the rest of the table, wondering if she had anything to wear that would make her a believable hooker.
Chapter 2 by DesperateThoughts
"Hey Sexy."

The sound of Justin's voice on the other end of the line made her smile. "Hey yourself," she said softly. "I don't suppose you're standing outside my office door, are you?"

Justin laughed. "Nope sorry, I'm actually heading to a meeting that'll probably drag on longer than planned and I needed to hear your voice before going into it so I can survive it."

Mandy ran her fingers through her hair. "You needed to hear my voice to survive a meeting? Wow, you're getting desperate for diversions."

Justin leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. "Desperate? Nah, I just needed my daily 'Mandy fix,' that's all. I'm afraid that I'm becoming addicted to you and personally Mandy, if there is a cure, I don't want it."

Mandy was never sure what to say when he started talking like that. She found that as each day passed, she too was addicted -- the very thing she swore she would never do again. "Shouldn't you be heading to your meeting?"

Justin opened his eyes and frowned. He wished she would open up to him. Inside Mandy there was a woman screaming to get out and he wanted to get to know that woman. He knew the Mandy that she let everyone see, but he knew there was more. "I suppose I should but I can think of better and faster ways to torture myself."

Mandy laughed. "Go!"

"Yes Ma'am. Hey, are we still on for tomorrow night?"

"Of course." She grinned.

"Good. Think about where you'd like to go and I'll see you tomorrow night around 7:00, okay?"

"Very okay," she whispered.

She wished she were in his arms right now. She wanted to tell him things -- confide in him and see if he was still interested in taking their relationship further.

"Mandy, I..." Justin stopped himself. "I'll probably have to call you tomorrow morning and get my fix, if that's okay."

Mandy smiled. "You better get to your meeting -- and I would love to talk to you in the morning."

They said goodbye and Mandy hung up the phone, staring at it for several minutes -- willing it to ring. She wanted him to call back and tell her that he was going to skip the meeting and was on his way to pick her up instead. Together they would take off for a long weekend and...She shook her head, knowing it wasn't going to happen. She thought about calling Patty but she was probably busy getting dinner ready or some other domestic chore. She remembered those days -- fondly at times, with extreme sadness at others.

Looking at her watch, she spun around in her chair, staring out her office window and watching the rush hour traffic slowly make its way home. Kicking off her heels, she put her feet on the low windowsill and tried to relax. The commotion below slowly blurred in her eyes and she thought about Patty. They had grown up together and even when their lives had taken drastic turns, they had never lost the friendship between them.

A few months after Mandy happily married Greg, his company promoted him and they relocated thousands of miles away; she had been sure she'd never find another friend as good as Patty. It turned out she never had the chance to try to make another friend like Patty and, in truth, she didn't want one. No one else would ever understand her like Patty did and it worked both ways. She knew Patty even better than JC did. It was too bad that she and Greg couldn't have had a relationship like that.

Greg -- she didn't want to think about him but the memories came back, washing over her. She had been so happy until he received his big promotion and then they moved to live his dream. She had quit her job and had hoped to get another one once they were settled, but Greg decided that she shouldn't work -- he wanted his wife at home. At first it was fun, decorating their new house and organizing dinner parties they gave frequently to keep up appearances, but it became old rather quickly. She became bored because there was nothing left for her to do. There were no challenges left in her life and eventually she began to feel like she wasn't even a real person. Greg started running her life, telling her how she should get her hair cut and what clothes to wear. He had one of the bedrooms turned into a home gym and developed a rigorous exercise routine for them both, so they could stay in shape. After a month he stopped, but urged her to continue and that became her life -- Queen of the Treadmill, ruler of none.
Mandy wanted to get pregnant and probably for the most selfish reason of all -- she was tired of being lonely. She cried to Greg -- she wanted a baby, and after several pleas, he finally gave in and gave her permission to get pregnant. The problem was that Greg just wasn't around enough, and when he was, he was either too tired or too busy to bother with sex. When they did make love it was quick, unimaginative and downright unfulfilling. The worst part was that she never conceived, causing her much frustration. Each time the pregnancy test would show negative, she'd cry and find herself in a deep depression that lasted for weeks. Greg told her she was obsessed with having a baby and ordered her to curb her childish behavior. He told her she was being silly but Mandy disagreed -- he just didn't understand her needs. He never talked to her, except to tell her what needed to be done in order for their lives to be what he expected them to be.

She remembered the day clearly when she realized she could no longer give anymore -- she was no longer living but merely existing. Patty had called her and just the sound of her voice broke Mandy into tears. For what seemed like forever, she had been putting up a front so Patty wouldn't know how unhappy she really was, but now she was tired of pretending.

That morning she had done what she always did, every time she was with Greg -- she counted exactly how many words he said to her. It was a stupid thing to do, but somewhere in her confused hurt mind, she needed to do it. Forty-five words -- that was all he said and in those words there weren't any that said he loved her or even respected what she tried to do for him.

"Make sure you take my dry cleaning in today, I noticed that I'm getting low on shirts and contact those people who claim they know what they are doing when it comes to pools and tell them there is something very wrong with the liner."
Forty-five words, which was five words short of the morning before. So when Patty called, Mandy couldn't stop the words -- she could no longer hold back everything she had held inside of herself for too many years.

Patty had listened patiently, interjecting a few sighs and encouraging her to continue. When Mandy finished talking, she was drained and slumped back into her chair, feeling emotionally and physically empty but at the same time, totally relieved. It was then that Patty said forty-five very important words.

"Mandy, you think about everything you just told me and if you're willing to live that life, then I'll stand beside you. But if you want to take back what is rightfully yours -- your life, then it's time to talk to one of JC's lawyers."

Forty-five words had changed her entire life and she would never forget them -- and forty-five more words had saved her life.

The phone rang and she jumped. "Hello?"

"Aren't you going home tonight?"

"Hey, Patty," she said softly, her mind still lost in thought.

"Oh no."

"What?"

"You've been walking down memory lane again."

It didn't surprise Mandy that Patty knew. "A little, yeah."

"Well cut it out, bitch!"

"Yes Ma'am, cutting it out right now Ma'am."

Patty laughed. "That's better. Hey, how about coming over for dinner and then afterwards you can help me become a member of the world's oldest profession."
Mandy smiled and slipped her feet back into her shoes. "I'm on my way."
Chapter 3 by DesperateThoughts
Patty rifled through her clothing, wishing she had sleazier taste in clothing. "Hey Mandy, I have nothing that will make me look like a hooker -- can I borrow something of yours?"

Mandy laughed and dragged herself off the bed. "Okay, let's see what you've got in here."

Patty leaned against the wall as she watched Mandy quickly go through her clothes. "I don't have anything," she said again.

Mandy sighed and stood back, looking at Patty. "You're right, Patty, this is pathetic! Not one sleazy dress!"

"I'm such a disappointment," Patty said, smiling. "Now what?"

Mandy put her hands on her slim hips and grinned. "Now I go home and find you something wonderful and drop it off tomorrow morning. How does that sound?"
"Like I'm in big trouble," Patty said.

"Correction," Mandy stated, "It's JC that's going to be in big trouble."

The next morning, Patty was nervous as she drove to Mandy's house to pick up the dresses Mandy had picked out. The morning had been hectic and to top if off, Mandy had to be in a meeting early and wasn't able to drop the dresses off as planned. Mandy said she'd make sure she was home around 4:00 and Patty said she'd drop by .Her stomach was in knots and became worse as she thought about what she was going to do that night. She pulled into Mandy's driveway, parked crooked and then jumped out of the pathfinder and ran to the front door. Knocking first, she opened the door and let herself in.

"Honey I'm home!" she yelled, closing the door behind her.

"Hey!" Mandy said, coming down the stairs with a garment bag in her hand. "How's my favorite happy hooker today?"

"Frazzled, nervous, and I think I'm going to throw up."

Mandy smiled, handing Patty the bag. "That's the spirit! I can tell you're really looking forward to this."

Taking the bag, Patty said, "It's silly, isn't it? I mean, he's my husband and I'm doing this for him."

"No Patty, you're doing it for the both of you -- remember that."

Patty reached out and grabbed Mandy, hugging her tight. "Thank you, Mandy," she whispered and then let her go. "I owe you one."

"You owe me nothing," Mandy said, seriously.

Patty smiled and shifted the garment bag from one arm to the other. "Okay, I won't worry. But sometimes Mandy, you're like a leaf chasing the wind."

Mandy smiled. "You're right. And I'll never catch it but I'm having fun trying." She looked at her watch. "Hey, you better go and get ready for your big date!"
Patty looked at her watch, "Damn it, you're right. Listen, thanks for the slut clothes and I promise to dry-clean whatever I wear."

Mandy grinned and held the door open for her. "Have a fucking great time -- literally. And whatever you do, remember all the details because I want to know every naughty thing."

"I'll take notes," Patty mumbled, searching her pockets for her car keys. "Hey what are you doing tonight? Going out with Justin?"

Mandy beamed. "Oh yeah, we're stepping out."

"Oh God! You're going to have sex in public tonight!" Patty yelled.

"Gee, Patty, I don't think the people across the street heard you, could you yell that a little louder?"

"Sorry," Patty whispered, "But I can't believe you're really going to do that! Where are you going? What are you going to wear? What if you get caught?"

Mandy turned Patty and pushed her out the door. "I'll take notes," she said and watched Patty rush to her car, feeling a familiar twinge of jealousy.

Patty rushed in the door, tossing the garment bag on a chair before she ran to the answering machine to check for a message from JC, saying he'd been delayed. The red light wasn't flashing and she breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't want to admit to herself how excited she was becoming, the more she thought about what the evening held in store. She decided not to worry about JC's reaction because Mandy was probably right -- he would love it.

She carried the bag upstairs and hung it on the hook on the back of their bedroom door. Slowly she unzipped the zipper and pulled the bag down off the clothes. Mandy had packed three outfits. The first one was a fire engine red halter dress, with a very tight looking bodice that flared out into a short skirt. It was very low cut. Patty looked down at her breasts, hidden by her sweatshirt.
"I'm not sure I want you two hanging out like that," she said to them.

The next outfit was all black and almost looked like a business suit except that it had a very long slit up both the front and back of the ankle length skirt. The jacket, when done up, scooped down low in the front -- another cleavage revealer.

She knew the third outfit was the one when she saw the color. It was a deep royal blue dress and the material slid smoothly between her fingers. It had two thin spaghetti straps that were attached to two cups that looked like they would securely hold her breasts. It was low cut, but in a different way than the others -- a little less revealing, leaving more to the imagination. The skirt part of the dress was straight and she wondered exactly how tight it would be. She wanted to look hot, not like she was trying to match her teenaged niece's love for tight clothing. She decided to take the blue one as her first choice and the black one would be second.

As she pulled it out, a small wrapped package fell to the floor and she picked it up, smiling. Her name was written on a tag with a big smiling face beside it. Patty ripped open the wrapping paper and caught her breath as she pulled out a flimsy pair of silk and lace French cut panties. She smiled and thought about Mandy as she headed for the shower. That girl really did think of everything.
Chapter 4 by DesperateThoughts
Mandy slid into Justin's car, smiling at him as he leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. Her whole body reacted when she was near him and she became very aware that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"How was your day, Beautiful?" he asked, stroking her cheek.

"It just became much better," she said.

"Where to?" he asked, sitting back in his seat and staring at her tenderly. There was something about her that he just couldn't get enough of and he still couldn't pinpoint what it was. She was intelligent, witty, and sexy but at the same time she could be intense and deep. There were times when he didn't think he knew her at all and he wanted to just climb inside her mind, but she wouldn't always let him in. Her sexual appetite was incredible and she could go from a tigress to a kitten in the blink of an eye.

"I'm not sure, what do you feel like?"

Justin grinned. "I feel like taking you back into your house and making love to you all night."

"I think you should at least feed me first," she said. "I need food almost as badly as I need you."

Justin's heart flipped. "Then food it is. Any place in particular?"

Mandy pretended to ponder it, although she knew exactly where she wanted to go. "Hey, how about that revolving restaurant? You know, the one that's a tower and the restaurant part that spins around on top."

"Sounds good to me," he said, starting the car and backing down the driveway. "Isn't there an observation deck there?"

"So I hear," she said, trying not to look at him as she crossed her legs, tightening her thighs together to try and control the fire that was starting to burn between her thighs.
Chapter 5 by DesperateThoughts
JC pulled his car up in the driveway and then turned off the ignition. His body was tired and he was glad to be home. The trip had been fairly short but mentally draining and he couldn't wait to just sink down into his chair and watch TV. He needed a distraction that would help his mind forget about the last week for a while.

He opened the front door and flicked on the light. "Patty?" The sound of his voice echoed through the empty house. "Patty? I'm home."

He walked into the kitchen and turned the light on, his eyes scanning the counter for a clue as to where his wife could be. He found a note from Patty saying that she had gone out but would hopefully be back soon and that he shouldn't fix himself anything to eat because she'd be bringing dinner home. He smiled and headed into the living room when the doorbell rang.

He swung the door open; fully expecting to see some kind of salesperson standing there but the sight before him made his jaw drop. "Patty?"

"Excuse me, but are you JC Chasez?"

"Patty?" He still couldn't believe it. He looked at her and wondered if she'd lost her mind. "Why are you ringing the doorbell and wearing a trench coat? Did you forget your keys?"

"Are you JC Chasez?" she asked him again, looking up at him with her big brown eyes and he could only stare back. Her face looked so beautiful in the soft glow of the light from behind him and her hair was piled on top of her head, held up with a diamond shaped silver clip.

"Yes. Yes, I'm JC Chasez," he said softly, smiling at her. He didn't know what she was up to but he had butterflies in his stomach and decided to play along.
Patty smiled and was about to say her rehearsed line about one of his office partners sending her to him because he had done such a good job over the past week and he needed to relax, but she didn't. Suddenly a new plan of action had formed in her brain and she headed in her new direction.

"Are you JC Chasez, the lawyer?"

JC leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms over his chest as his eyes wandered down her body, so tightly wrapped in the trench coat but he noticed that she was wearing very high heels. He smiled at her again. "Yes, that would still be me...along with producer, singer and songwriter..."

"Thank God," she said, looking around quickly and nervously. "I desperately need your help and I think I'm being followed. Can I come in?"

JC stifled a laugh and moved back from the door. "Please do, you'll be safe in here."

Patty rushed past him and JC closed and locked the door. "Maybe you could tell me what this is all about...uhmmm...I didn't catch your name, Miss."

"Kathleen," she said breathlessly. She looked at JC's face and saw his eyes smiling at her. "My name is Kathleen and I think I'm in really big trouble."

JC put on his best serious face although he was breaking up laughing inside. "Let's go into the living room and discuss this, Kathleen. I'm not sure where my wife is, but I'm pretty sure we won't be bothered in there."

Patty turned and started heading into the kitchen when JC pointed out that the living room was in the other direction. She thanked him and walked quickly down the hall, swaying her hips as her heels echoed against the tile. JC followed with amusement and enough curiosity to kill twenty cats.
Chapter 6 by DesperateThoughts
"That was delicious," Mandy said, looking across the table at Justin.

"I agree," he said, leaning forward in his chair. "I'm sorry the observation deck is closed for renovations though. I bet the view up there tonight would be breathtaking -- well, between the view and looking at you."

Mandy smiled and shook her head. "I think the wine has gone to your head."

Justin grinned and stood up. "Shall we?" he said, offering her his hand.

Mandy stood up, grabbed her purse and took his hand. They walked out of the main room and waited for the elevator.

"Hey, Justin," she said, looking at the stairs that led up to the observation deck.

"Yes?"

"The sign says they are only painting the observation deck. I mean, that's not really a dangerous renovation, is it?"

"Depends on the painters, I guess," he said, grinning at her.

She smiled. "No really, I was just thinking that it's only a few coats of paint that is keeping you and I from enjoying the view of the city."

Justin raised an eyebrow. "Are you suggesting we step over that caution tape and sneak up there?"

Mandy tried to look shocked. "No! That wouldn't be right now, would it?"

"Uh huh," he said.

She grinned. "Okay, that's exactly what I was suggesting." The elevator door opened. "Well?" she asked, not moving.

"I'm not afraid of paint," he stated.

She smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him over to the stairs. "Remember, if we get caught, Justin, it was your idea." She laughed and stepped over the caution tape and then quickly made her way up the concrete stairs, with Justin right behind her.

"It's beautiful up here," Mandy said, moving to the far side. She stood at the rail, looking out over the city. Darkness blanketed the sky, and held the tiny bright stars against it, holding them close. Justin moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder and feeling her soft hair against his face. Mandy sighed and allowed herself to feel more for Justin than she usually did. She wasn't sure why she even bothered trying to fool herself. She liked him -- she wanted him to be a part of her life for a very long time and it was getting hard to hide.

"The only beautiful thing I see is you," he whispered, pulling her tighter against him.

Mandy giggled, "You're so romantic tonight, what's up?"

Justin laughed softly. "Nothing is up, Mandy, nothing at all. I've just had a hard time getting you out of my mind today, I hope you don't mind."

"That depends on what we were doing in your mind."

"Mmmmm…Very beautiful things, trust me." He started kissing her neck and she tilted her head to the side, exposing more of it for him. His lips were soft and warm against her skin and she melted back against him.

"Are you going to tell me what the thoughts were or should I guess?"

"I think…" he said, licking behind her ear, "…that you should guess."

Mandy smiled. "Well let's see, what could have been running through that mind of yours? Is it possible you were thinking about running your hands up over my breasts?"

Justin moaned and started sliding his hands up over her ribcage to the undersides of her breasts where he let his thumbs rub against them. "Like this?"

"Kind of, but I think that in your mind you would be doing more than just touching them gently like you are. I think that you'd have them cupped in your hands, squeezing them and feeling my nipples harden beneath your palms."

Justin groaned softly as his hands moved up over her breasts and squeezed them gently. She was right, he could feel her nipples growing under his palms, rubbing through the material of her blouse.

"What else was I thinking?" he said.

Mandy closed her eyes and leaned her head back. "You were thinking about touching my skin -- slipping your hand into my blouse and taking my nipple between your fingers. You were thinking about pulling on it, stretching and twisting it."

Justin was hypnotized by her words, falling deep under their spell. He undid a button of her blouse and slipped his hand in, immediately feeling the heat of her skin. His fingers wandered up between her breasts, searching for the clasp of her bra and finding it. He now understood and appreciated her preference for front opening bras. He moved his finger up over her full breast until it came in contact with her very hard nipple. Mandy shivered beneath his touch, pushing herself back against him harder as he took her nipple between his fingers and stretched it out, twisting it slightly at the same time.

"Oh God," she moaned, thrusting her ass back against him. Her hands moved behind her to his hips and she clung to him, moving herself up and down against him.

Justin was breathing hard against her neck, trying to control the urge to thrust his hips forward and bang into her. He pinched her nipple as he sucked up the side of her neck.

"What else was I thinking?" he whispered.

"You were wondering if my panties were getting wet while you were doing that," she moaned, grinding herself harder against him. She could feel how hard he was getting and his breathing was becoming raspy in her ear.

"Are they?" he asked, biting into her neck gently. His fingers continued to play with her nipples, pinching them a little harder as her fingernails dug through his pants, biting into his flesh.

"Why don't you find out," she moaned, thrusting back against him again. Her pulse was racing and she opened her eyes, looking into the city lights shining below and remembering where they were. She shivered slightly, the excitement rushing through her body.

"Let's go find out if they are," Justin said, trying to pull her back from the railing but she grabbed it and wouldn't let go of it. "Mandy?"

Mandy's mind whirled. "No, Justin, if you want to know if my panties are wet, then you're going to have to find out here."

Justin felt his heart pounding harder. "You're thinking about our conversation from the other night, aren't you?"

Mandy grabbed both of his hands and put them on her breasts, squeezing them as she leaned back against him. "I've thought of little else since we discussed it."
"God you're so hot, Baby," he whispered in her ear, trying to regain the moment as his mind started to spin out of control. It felt so reckless and passionate at the same time. He squeezed her breasts harder, pressing his lips against her ear. He could tell she was turned on beyond being able to control herself and he would have to take over.

"Do you want me to lift your skirt up and check your panties, Mandy?"
Mandy whimpered, "Yes." She moved her feet apart, making it easier for him.
Justin ran his hands down over her ribs and then out to her hips. Taking the material of her skirt in both hands, he started to pull her skirt up. Mandy shivered feeling the cooling night air against her hot thighs. When her skirt was hanging on her hips, Justin slid his hands down her thighs and then back up again.
"Are you wet, Honey?" he asked, knowing that she would be. He wondered how far she would let him go before she'd tell him they had to leave.

"Find out, Justin," she groaned, putting her hands on his wrists and pulling his hands towards her pussy.

He slipped his hands to her inner thighs and lightly touched her skin until his fingertips came in contact with her pussy lips. Justin caught his breath and whispered, "I'm sorry to report that I can't tell you if your panties are wet because you're not wearing any! Oh my God, Mandy," he moaned. He rubbed his index finger over her slit, feeling her cream cling to his finger.

"Am I wet?" she whispered, pressing her body down against his finger.
"Soaking," he replied, pushing his finger up and feeling it easily slide between her lips. He rubbed it over her clit, softly at first and then applying more pressure. A small gasp escaped her throat and he wrapped his free arm around her waist in order to hold her up.

"Let's go," he said.

"No," she moaned, holding his hand and pushing it back and forth, rubbing his finger hard against her. "I want you to fuck me here, Justin," she growled.
He couldn't resist her although his brain was telling him to get her the hell out of there. He turned his head from left to right; checking over his shoulder to see if anyone else had snuck out onto the deck but apparently no one else had taken the risk they had. Turning his attention back to Mandy, he slowly moved his hand down and rubbed his finger around her opening, causing her to whimper with desire.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, finding it hard to control his voice.

"Uh huh," she moaned.

"Then you shall have it," he whispered, still holding her tight around the waist as he slowly started to insert two fingers inside her.

"Yes," she whimpered, "Oh God yes Justin...do it...fuck me with your fingers...do it Justin."

Justin moved his fingers in deep, the palm of his hand slapping against her lips. Her body was shaking hard in his arms as her pussy clenched his fingers tight. "Cum for me, Baby," he whispered, his lips pressed right against her ear.
Mandy reached out and grabbed the railing; her fingers wrapped so tightly around it that her knuckles were white. Justin leaned into her, fucking her harder with his fingers, hearing the sounds his fingers were making inside of her.

"Oh fuck..." she groaned.

"Do it!" he whispered commandingly.

Mandy closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, feeling the wave rushing up her legs. She leaned over the railing, feeling Justin tight behind her, his fingers still smashing into her. Her legs started to shake harder as her pussy muscles clamped his fingers, not letting them move at all.

"Come on, Honey," he whispered.

"Oh God!" she screamed through clenched teeth. "Oh fuck, Justin, I'm going to..." She didn't finish the sentence as she began to cum.

He held her tight, feeling her body shaking in his arms as he whispered encouragement in her ear. He knew she didn't hear his words but said them anyway. When she stopped moaning and her body relaxed, he let her go and gently pulled his fingers out of her. As she leaned back against him catching her breath, he pulled her skirt down over her hips, kissing her neck.

"You're so incredible," he whispered. "Let's get out of here, okay?"

Mandy turned around. "No, I want to finish Justin," she said, rubbing her hands down his chest. "I want you to do me, right here, right now."

Justin touched her face and then ran his finger down her neck, noticing the button on her blouse was still undone. His cock was still throbbing hard and as much as he wanted to relieve that, he wasn't sure he had the nerve to do it here. The idea of public sex was very exciting but he wasn't sure of Mandy's choice of location. There was nothing to hide behind on the observation deck and anyone could appear at any moment. They had wanted sex with a little risk of being caught and this didn't fall into that category.

"Mandy, I..."

Her hands moved down to the front of his pants and she started rubbing her palm up and down over his cock. He closed his eyes, willing his body to stop, but it wouldn't. The things she did to him -- the way she made him feel; he couldn't fight that. Her nails were scratching up his pants and he groaned, forgetting any fear of getting caught.

"Damn it, Mandy," he moaned. "You're about to get fucked."
Chapter 7 by DesperateThoughts
"Can I take your coat?" he asked.

"Yes, thanks," she said, untying the belt. "Could you please close the blinds?"

He nodded and walked over to the window, pulling the chain so the vertical blinds would close out the night. When he turned around she was looking at him, sliding the black coat down over her shoulders to reveal her dress underneath. The silky material clung to her body and he found he couldn't even speak. He could see every curve of her body and had to admit she was sexier now than when they had first met. Her hips were fuller and her curves made her more feminine. She still had the sexiest legs of any woman he had ever met and looking at her right now made him realize he had been neglecting certain things lately.

"Mr. Chasez?"

He snapped back to reality and noticed she was holding out her coat to him. Quickly, he moved back over to her and took her coat, tossing it over the back of the couch. Patty raised her eyebrow and he grinned.

"My wife's not here, so I don't have to hang that up."

Patty tried not to laugh. "I hope you can help me, Mr. Chasez. I have nowhere else to turn."

"Why don't you sit down and tell me the story right from the beginning?"

Patty sat down in a big wing-backed chair and slowly crossed her legs, allowing the dress to slip up to her thighs. JC sat down on the coffee table and she looked at him.

"I sit on all of the forbidden furniture when my wife's not around."

"It all started two months ago," she started, ignoring him. She didn't care that he was sitting on the coffee table -- her mind kept flashing back to what Mandy told her about being cuffed to it and she squeezed her thighs together. "I met a man who I fell madly in love with, or I thought so at that time."

"What do you think it is now?"

"Sexual desire," she responded. "Pure and simple."

"I see," JC said, feeling a twinge of jealousy for no real reason.

"I couldn't get enough of him," she continued. "Once we started, we couldn't stop. He took me places I've never been before."

"Like Kentucky?"

Patty smiled slightly, "No Mr. Chasez, more like to Heaven. You see, Neal, that's his name, helped me to discover a side of me that I never knew existed. A side that wanted to explore my...sexuality…and not be afraid of it."

JC leaned forward. "How did he do that?"

Patty tried not to blush. The role she was playing was of someone who was desperate for help and she didn't want to blow it by turning shy. "I think it's because he taught me to enjoy my body by myself and not be ashamed of the things that make me feel good."

JC felt himself getting sucked into her story. "What kind of things, Kathleen? Could you give me a couple of examples -- just for clarification, you understand."

Patty took a deep breath, feeling herself slipping deeper into her role. "Before I met him, Mr. Chasez, I never touched my own body. I didn't know of the pleasures I could give myself, let alone the pleasure that would come from someone who truly understood what the mysteries of the flesh are."

JC was fascinated by what she was saying. "Could you give me an example of that? I don't think I'm following you," he lied.

"I'm not really sure I can explain it," she said as she leaned forward.

"Try," he said, his voice deeper than before.

Patty pretended to ponder what she was trying to tell him and then looked into his eyes. "Well for example, I never knew before that having my nipples twisted and pulled could be so enjoyable. I never knew that until he showed me."
"How did he show you?"

"He took my own hands and placed them over my bare breasts and then squeezed them. I felt embarrassed, touching myself like that -- especially in front of someone else, but he was very patient with me. Once I relaxed, he held my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and made me watch so I would know how to do it myself and know what he was doing that made me feel so good."
JC gulped. "You watched?"

"Oh yes, and then he made me do it myself. Just to make sure I understood."

"I don't think I really understand what you're saying, Kathleen," he said, as his eyes moved down to her breasts. He could see her nipples straining against the material of her dress.

"You're really a brick, aren't you, Mr. Chasez?"

"No, I'm a lawyer."

"Same difference," she said, trying not to smile and then she sighed. "Let me show you and maybe you'll understand." Taking the right strap of her dress, she pulled it slowly down her shoulder. Then she took the top of the dress that was covering her right breast and leisurely dragged it downward, revealing her full bosom.

JC watched with intrigue as her breast appeared and he shifted around, feeling his body responding to her. He stood up and sat on the ottoman in front of her chair and smiled at her. "I'm nearsighted and I'm not sure where my glasses are."
Patty nodded, although JC didn't wear glasses. "As you can see, Mr. Chasez, my nipple is quite hard right now which happens when I find myself aroused." She moved her index finger down and lightly brushed it over her nipple, feeling it tingle under her touch. "Neal showed me how to take it between my thumb and forefinger like this," she said, her voice shaking. She rolled her nipple back and forth and then pulled it out, stretching it as she twisted. She could feel a rush sweep through her body and settle between her legs. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back a little as she pinched her nipple and rotated it with her fingers. Without thinking about what she was doing, her other hand moved to her left breast and tugged the material downward before latching onto that nipple. In synch, she pulled her nipples out, pinching them as she stretched them out as far as she could, hitting the thin line between pleasure and pain.

JC reached down and adjusted his cock as best as he could. It wasn't that he'd never seen Patty touch her breasts before, but there was something so erotic about how she was doing it now. He wanted to touch her but contained himself; after all, she was a potential client. He shook his head, wondering what the fuck he was thinking. When he looked up at her face, his eyes met hers.

"Do you understand now, Mr. Chasez?"

"Quite well," he croaked. "Thank you."

She leaned back in her chair, leaving both breasts exposed. "That was just one of the things he showed me. As time progressed, I found that I couldn't get enough of touching myself and I started masturbating several times a day. You'd think that would wear me out, but it didn't. At night when he would come to my house, I was more than ready for him."

"Ready for him?"

"Yes, ready to do whatever he wanted."

"And what did he want to do?"

"Everything, Mr. Chasez. He wanted to have me in every position possible and wouldn't let up until I came several times."

"Several times?"

"Oh yes, even though he knew that I probably had already cum at least three times during the day by myself."

JC was finding it hard to just talk with her -- he wanted to touch her. What she was saying was turning him on in a major way as she just sat there calmly discussing someone who didn't exist; all the while her breasts hanging out of her dress.

"Did you feel under pressure? Did you feel like you had to have sex with him?"

She laughed softly. "Yes I did, but not how you mean it. I wanted him badly. I couldn't wait for him to show up just so we could...fuck."

JC tried not to look taken aback, although he couldn't help it. He'd heard Patty use the word several times but never in reference to what it really meant.

"Fuck, you say," he croaked.

She leaned over a little and whispered, "Like rabbits."

He decided to make the conversation a little more interesting -- not that it wasn't already. "Do you like to fuck, Kathleen?"

Patty squeezed her thighs together. "Oh yes, Mr. Chasez, I enjoy it a lot."

"And what do you enjoy the most about fucking with Neal?"

She thought about that. "I guess I like the way he talks to me while we're doing it. He likes to talk dirty to me and I find that very arousing."

"Really? Can you give me an example of something he'd say to you?"

"I don't know if I can -- I mean, if I'm riding him he'll tell me how good my hot pussy feels around his cock, you know, stuff like that."

JC's jaw dropped. "Really?" he winced.
Chapter 8 by DesperateThoughts
Patty was really starting to enjoy herself, mainly because of the expression on JC's face. He looked like he wasn't sure if he should be shocked or turned on, although she suspected he was getting turned on.

"Yes, really. I'm not sure what turns me on about it, Mr. Chasez, but when he starts doing it I just go wild."

JC tried to take it all in and then grinned at her. "So let me get this straight. Even if you were doing something by yourself, and he was cheering you on, so to speak, that would still drive you wild?"

"Definitely," Patty said. "And it's not just the words, it's the whole idea of him watching me and wanting him to join in."

"Are you sure?" JC asked as an idea formed in his mind. "Maybe it's just the excitement of the masturbation itself."

"No, it's what I said, Mr. Chasez."

JC shook his head, like he wasn't totally convinced. "I suppose, if you say so, Kathleen."

"It is!" she said, defending herself.

"Okay, fine. Now let's move on with your story."

"No! You don't believe me."

"Well seeing is believing, I guess. Now Kathleen, before you continue with the next part of your story, I think I'll get a drink. Can I get you something?"

Patty sighed, "Sure, I'll have some water with lots of ice, please."

JC stood up and smiled, tender feelings for his wife being rushed by passionate ones stormed through his body. "I'll be right back."

After JC left, Patty wondered if she was going about it the wrong way. She knew he was getting turned on, but things weren't happening fast enough for her. She did admit that she was having fun, though, and was glad that JC seemed to be getting into it as well. Just as he entered the room, she got an idea about where to go next.

"There you go," he said, setting a tall glass of icy water on the table beside her. He held his glass in his hand as he sat back down on the ottoman. "So what's next?"

Patty slowly moved one leg up onto the high arm of the chair. "Do you like these shoes?" she asked him with an innocent look on her face. She pointed her toe, and stretched her long tanned leg out, feeling the hem of her dress rising up to her hips.

JC looked at her shoe and then his eyes moved down over her firm calf, over her knee to her shapely thigh. He caught his breath as his eyes moved further and noticed that he could see the crotch of her lace panties that barely covered her and left little to the imagination. "Very nice," he murmured.

"Do you really think so?" she asked. "I'm not sure if I like them with this dress and sometimes I think they aren't quite the same color." In order to help him view her other shoe, she moved her leg up, over the other arm of the chair and wiggled her foot around. "What do you think, Mr. Chasez?"

JC's mouth went dry as he took in the view of Patty sitting with both her legs hanging over the arms of the chair. Her dress had slipped far up to her hips and he had a clear view of her panties now. They looked silky and very soft and he could see a wet patch forming at the center of the crotch.

"Mr. Chasez?"

"Yes?" JC said, his eyes not moving from her panties.

"The shoes?"

"Oh right, yes, they are very nice."

"I don't know," Patty said, moving her legs up higher, so she'd slide down in the chair a little more. "I still think they are different colors."

When she moved down, her panties moved up and formed tightly against her pussy lips. The ice in JC's glass started to rattle as his hand shook and he set it down. He looked up into her eyes, seeing a fiery passion in them.

"You know, Mr. Chasez, I remember once when I went shopping for a pair of white shoes and I had the hardest time finding a pair that I liked."

JC kept his eye contact with her and then noticed a strange look on her face. His eyes moved down to see that she was rubbing her fingers against the crotch of her panties.

"Sometimes you go shopping and you have these great expectations of finding exactly what you want, and then you end up disappointed. So I..."

He watched as she pushed her index finger against the material and it sunk between her lips. Her finger moved back and forth over her clit and he noticed that her hips were moving back and forth slightly.

"And if you want just a white pair, well that's a totally different story because..."
Her finger started moving in longer lengths down her slit, the material slowly disappearing and her lips coming into view. He caught his breath when he noticed her lips were bare. He couldn't take his eyes off them -- not just because he'd never seen them shaved before but because the wetness of her arousal was clinging to them, making them shiny and very silky looking.

"So the saleswoman says that the color is close...close! Can you believe that? I don't want close...."

Her fingers pulled the material out and moved it to the side and JC groaned -- his hands were shaking so hard he had to sit on them. With her legs spread over the chair, her pussy was open to him, wet and pink. She had shaved completely.

"Then I had to choose between two pairs and I couldn't really decide, so I wondered if I should just buy both pairs." Her voice was becoming deeper, sultry.
Her index and middle finger moved up and down between her lips, spreading her cream over her soft skin. JC reached for his glass of water, his mouth was dry and he emptied the glass, except for the ice. He watched as Patty dipped her index finger into her pussy, moving it in and out slowly, making a slight slurping sound.

"Fuck, Pattie," he said, unable to control his body shaking.

"Mr. Chasez?" she whispered, bringing him back to his role.

"Does that feel good, Kathleen?" he said, taking an ice cube out of the glass and putting it in his mouth. It melted almost instantly.

She added a second finger and started moving her hand faster. When her fingers appeared they were wet. She moaned and leaned her head back, closing her eyes as she started to fuck herself harder and faster.

"That must feel great," JC muttered, sliding off the ottoman and pushing it back. He kneeled in front of the chair, his face inches away from the action. The smell of her arousal made his cock lurch. "Can you take another finger, Kathleen?" he asked as he rubbed his hand up and down his shaft through his pants.

"Oh God!" she moaned as she added a third finger, pushing them deep inside. She opened her eyes and looked down noticing that JC was now very close to her. The sight of him watching as she finger-fucked herself sent a wave through her body. She shifted her glance and watched herself -- her own fingers plunging inside of her body. It was more than she could take. Her heart pounded harder and her breathing became loud and raspy as she moved her hips back and forth, meeting her finger's thrusts.

JC felt himself losing any inhibitions he'd ever had. His wife was sitting in front of him with her legs spread wide open -- fucking herself frantically with her fingers, and he wanted to fuck her more than he had ever wanted to before in their entire relationship. He reached back into the glass and pulled out a half-melted ice cube. Holding it tightly between his fingers, he held it about three inches from her clit, squeezing the cube hard so it would continue melting. Tiny drops of ice water started splashing down -- directly hitting her swollen clit.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, pushing her hips up and moaning loudly. The sensation of something so cold on her hot body shot through her like a forest fire out of control. She couldn't even think -- her body took over and reacted.

JC followed the drops of water with his eyes, watching as they slowly ran down and evaporated in her heat. The cube melted quickly and he put his hand over hers, holding it tight as he moved her fingers harder and faster.

"Oh God...Oh fuck.... Yes.... Baby.... Fucking damn it.... Harder...make me cum...fuck JC... yes.... Oh, oh...." Patty rambled on, feeling her pussy muscles tighten around her fingers. She was about to cum and tried to tell him, but the orgasm hit her quickly and she screamed -- her body shaking violently.
Chapter 9 by DesperateThoughts
JC pulled her fingers out when her body fell back into the chair and he put them in his mouth, sucking hungrily as his eyes gazed at her pussy. He ran his tongue under her fingernails, cleaning the cream that was hiding there. As he sucked, he watched as more cream ran slowly out of her, running down over her ass cheeks. He looked up at Patty who was staring at the ceiling, breathing hard. Reaching into his glass, he pulled out another cube and brought it to her lips, rubbing it against her skin.

She jumped a little and then sunk back into the chair. "Oh God...Mmmmm that...feels so good Mr....Chasez." Her words were scattered between her moans.

He looked up at her and smiled, watching the expression on her face as he placed the cube on her clit and then slowly dragged it down. She wiggled in the chair but didn't pull back. The cube was melting quickly as he dragged it slowly downward over her lips and was only half its original size by the time it reached her opening. Without losing the contact from her eyes, he pushed the ice cube into her hot pussy and she sucked in her breath, letting out a loud moan.
"Damn," he muttered.

"Oh God," she moaned, feeling the coldness moving inside of her. "What?"
"Lost my ice cube -- I guess I'll have to go in after it now."

Before Patty could respond, she felt JC's tongue snaking inside of her, pushing the cube deeper inside. Her hands flew to the back of his head, tugging on his hair as she raised her hips and started to grind herself against his face. JC slid his hands under her ass, holding her tightly against his face. He could feel the ice cube with the tip of his tongue for a minute but then it disappeared, melting inside her hot body. He moved his tongue up, gently lapping it against her clit, feeling her respond by pulling his head closer to her. With his lips around her sensitive nub, he sucked it into his mouth lovingly. Patty screamed and her hips started to thrust forward hard as her fingers pulled on his hair. He sucked and licked before releasing her clit and moving his attention to her lips. Running his tongue over her smooth skin, he moaned as he took one of her lips into his mouth -- rubbing it with his tongue as his teeth grazed her swollen flesh.

"JC!" she screamed, her body freezing against his face. Seconds later she was shaking hard in his hands. He nuzzled her pussy as she came, licking and kissing it until she dropped back down into the chair. While she recovered, panting hard, he rubbed two fingers up and down between her wet lips, looking up at her face. She looked down and smiled slightly, her chest still rising and falling fast.

"I'll have to bill you for that ice cube," he said.

Patty laughed and closed her eyes, leaning her head back against the chair as she tried to make her head stop spinning. "That was incredible, JC," she panted.
JC moved back, pulled the ottoman back over and sat on it. "Well I think you proved your point, Kathleen," he said, trying to look serious.

Patty opened her eyes and looked at him as she pulled her legs down off the arms of the chair and kicked off her shoes. She crossed her legs, leaving her dress up around her hips and the crotch of her panties pushed off to one side.
"I certainly hope you've learned your lesson about doubting me," she said, grinning at him.

"Shall we continue with your story? I still don't understand why you need my services."

Patty picked up her glass of water and took a sip, feeling the cold liquid slide down her throat. "I thought I was becoming addicted to Neal, so I tried to spend all my free time away from him. I volunteered my services to different charity organizations, figuring that it would keep my mind off him but that didn't work. Everywhere I turned all I could see was him."

"How so?" JC asked, getting caught up in her story again.

"Well for example, when I volunteered at the senior's home I was feeding an elderly gentleman some vanilla pudding and my mind wandered to the night that Neal made me lie on the kitchen table and he smeared pudding all over my body and then licked it off. I was so aroused by the memory that I forgot what I was doing and ended up getting pudding up his nose. He wasn't very understanding about it either." She sighed heavily and took another sip of her water.
"Well those things happen to all of us, Kathleen. It's human nature to get sidetracked by certain things."

"But you don't understand Mr. Chasez! I couldn't do anything without it reminding me of Neal. Everything, and I mean everything, reminded me of him. I walked past a hotdog vendor and just about came when I saw the big sausages. Once at the mall, I saw a child's piggybank that was shaped like a frog and you put a coin in front of it and its long tongue came out, snapped up the coin and then swallowed it. I bought it because I really liked its tongue! It also didn't help that he was constantly calling me, sending me flowers and double A batteries. I tried to ignore the gifts, although the batteries came in very handy."

JC tried desperately not to laugh. "So you were infatuated."

Patty shook her head. "No, it was more than that, Mr. Chasez. I was addicted and maybe it wasn't to Neal at all. Maybe it was just the sex. I don't think I realized it until something very disturbing happened." She looked at JC and waited for him to take the bait.

"What was that?"

"I was helping a friend with her seven year old son's birthday party. There were fourteen kids and I was making balloon animals. I blew up one of the long balloons and studied it. It was so long and very hard. I twisted it a couple of times and handed it to a kid and then realized they had all become very quiet. When I looked at the balloon I realized that I had shaped it like a big penis and two balls. I didn't know what to say, so I told them that it was supposed to be a golf club and I left."

JC could picture what she was telling him and his body shook with inner laughter. "Well, uhmmm, Kathleen... I can see where such things must have been disturbing. After you realized you were becoming out of control, what did you do?"

"Do? What could I do, Mr. Chasez? I mean, I couldn't fight it so I had to feed my addiction."

"How did you do that? Did you contact Neal again?"

"I'm afraid I did but I've found that he wasn't enough."

"Why not?"

"I don't know Mr. Chasez. I really don't know. Neal sensed something is wrong, but I couldn't seem to break it to him that he no longer was enough to satisfy me."
"And that's your problem? That's why you came to me?"

She laughed. "No, that's not the problem. I mean, I can handle that part and maybe I should just tell Neal to vamoose and I'll look for someone else."

"Then what's the problem?" JC was genuinely confused now.

"Let me finish the story, please. I think it'll all become clear to you when I'm done."

JC smiled. "Please do."
Chapter 10 by DesperateThoughts
"One night I went out with Neal to a movie and on the way out we ran into a friend of his, Gary. The three of us went out for drinks and I found myself becoming very attracted to his friend. As the night progressed, Neal became very drunk -- to the point where he couldn't even stand up. I poured him into his car and thought about driving him home but then Gary asked if I'd like to go back to his house for a nightcap. I didn't see the harm in that since Neal had passed out in the back seat. I followed Gary to his apartment building and parked on the street. I locked the doors so Neal would be safe and I went with Gary to his apartment."

"Neal found out you were with Gary!" JC said excitedly, thinking he'd finally figured out her problem. He had an excited look on his face until he noticed the way Patty was looking at him. "Or not..." he mumbled. "Continue..."

"It turned out that Gary had felt the same attraction for me and it didn't take long before we were naked and crawling all over each other. I love his body -- so hard and big. It was totally different than fucking Neal -- it was animalistic, really."

"Oh really?" JC gulped.

"Oh yeah," she said slowly, smiling as though she was remembering. "The things that man could do with his cock were like no other. He's just simply the best fuck around town."

JC frowned. "Well you can't really say that as a true statement Kathleen. I mean, you don't exactly have a lot to compare him too."
"Hey! I've had a few men in my time and let me tell you this, Mr. Chasez, there is not a man alive who can satisfy me the way Gary did."

JC laughed bitterly, feeling ridiculously jealous and defensive at the same time. "Listen, Kathleen, the point is that you haven't had the best yet and you just don't know it."

Patty moved forward in her chair and whispered. "Just what are you trying to tell me, Mr. Chasez? Are you saying that you'd like to try and change my mind about Gary?"

"Maybe," he said, making direct eye contact with her.

"Seeing is believing," she whispered, leaning back in her chair, waiting for JC to make the next move.
Chapter 11 by DesperateThoughts
Justin stood close behind Mandy as he unbuttoned his pants and released his zipper. He let out a sigh of relief when he pulled his cock out of his briefs that had become too tight. Leaning against her, he stroked his cock between her legs, feeling how unbelievably hard it was.

Mandy leaned over the railing, looking down at the city as she felt the head of Justin's cock brush against her lips. "Yes," she whispered, pushing back against him.

He wrapped one arm around her waist as he leaned down. "Do you want this?" he asked, almost unable to control himself.

She whimpered and wiggled, begging him to continue. Justin's hand shook as he held the base of his cock and moved the head up and down between her wet lips. Placing it at her opening, he moved both hands to her shoulders and thrust his hips forward, sinking his cock into her in one swift smooth movement.
"Oh yes," Mandy hissed, her body tensing as he filled her. "Oh fuck, Justin..."

"Mandy..." Justin whispered as he started hammering into her. "Oh God, girl, you're so fucking wet." His fingers dug into her flesh as he enjoyed the sensation of her pussy clenching and releasing around his shaft.

Mandy reached down between her legs with one hand and rubbed her fingers back and forth quickly over her clit, feeling the excitement building quickly and the waves rushing up her legs. Any fear of being seen had long left her mind and the excitement of the idea continued to build.

"Do you like this, Mandy?" he asked. "God, baby, someone is probably watching us right now. They're watching me fuck you, Mandy -- they can see how much you're enjoying it. I can feel their eyes on us, wishing that it was their cock driving deep into your hot pussy."

"Justin!" she screamed, as her body tensed and then she began to shake, her orgasm taking over her whole body. She gripped the railing and pushed her forehead against it, feeling her legs go weak.

Justin wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned down against her, feeling her orgasm ripple through her body. He closed his eyes and pressed his face into the back of her neck, feeling her hair against his cheeks.

"Mandy..." he whispered, pulling her tight against him as he started to cum hard, his whole body shaking. He thrust his hips in jerky movements, completely oblivious to anything around them.

Mandy tried to catch her breath as Justin loosed his grip on her. Her mind was spinning as she felt him move back from her. She stood up and adjusted her skirt before she turned around and smiled at Justin.

Justin smiled back and then watched as her smile faded. "What?" he asked as he zipped up his pants. Mandy looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't get it out and he looked at her, concerned. "Mandy?" The voice that suddenly came from behind him made his heart just about stop.

"Pardon me you two, but..."
Chapter 12 by DesperateThoughts
JC stared at Patty, his mind whirling. He tried to think quickly, like he sometimes had to do in the courtroom, but one major difference was that in court there wasn't usually a half-dressed woman in front of him looking sexier than hell. It suddenly hit him and he stood up, offering his hand to her.

"I think you should come with me," he said.

Patty took his hand and let him pull her out of the chair. "Where are we going?" she asked, letting go of his hand so she could pull her dress down over her hips.
"Do you trust me?" he asked, grinning at her.

"Yes I do, Mr. Chasez," she said, as she tried to tuck her breasts back into her dress.

JC watched her with amusement. "You didn't have to go through all that trouble of redressing, Kathleen, since I plan on peeling it all off you again." He smiled and grabbed her hand, heading towards the sliding doors that led into the backyard.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked, trying to keep up to him. "Why are we going outside?"

"You ask too many questions," he said as he fumbled with the latch in the dark. It clicked and he slid the door open. As they stepped out into the dark night, the cool air caressed their warm bodies. JC closed the door and smiled at Patty. "Still trust me?"

Patty raised an eyebrow. "Less and less the more you ask me."

"Oh come on, Kathleen! Where is your sense of adventure?"

"I left it in the house with my shoes," she said.

JC laughed and squeezed her hand. "Come with me, young lady."

They walked across the backyard with only the moonlight to guide them. Patty wondered where JC was leading her -- there was nothing at the back of their lot. She thought she had it figured out -- JC was going to make love to her in the back corner of their yard on the grass! It had been a long time since they had had sex outside. Actually, they had never had sex outside unless camping counted.

"I like the way you think, Mr. Chasez," she said, getting excited about the idea.
JC stopped in front of the gate that led into their neighbor's yard. "And how do you know what I'm thinking?" he asked.

"It's pretty obvious, JC," she whispered. "I mean, we are going to have sex in the backyard. There's nowhere else to go except into..." JC smiled and unlatched the gate and Patty froze.

"You were saying?"

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Probably," he said. "But you know what, Patty? I look at Fatone's lawn and how it always looks like a fucking golf course. Every blade of grass is exactly the same length and frankly, I think he's a little anal about it."

"And?"

"And I want to go over there and roll all over his lawn with you. Tomorrow when he's doing his morning inspection, he'll find a big patch of crushed grass and it'll be just like a farmer finding a crop circle."

Patty laughed. "You really are out of your mind."

"Are you with me?"

Patty laughed and nodded and JC opened the gate. They moved quickly and Patty noted the grass on the other side of the fence was not only greener, but also definitely softer on her bare feet.

"How about here?" JC whispered.

Patty looked around. "No let's go further -- I don't like the way those lawn gnomes are looking at me."

They moved across the lawn further and settled on a spot between two large trees. JC took Patty into his arms, kissing her hard on the mouth. She moaned as she kissed him back, her hands grabbing at his shirt, pulling it out of his pants.
JC pulled his mouth away from hers and started kissing down her neck. Her skin was soft and sweet beneath his lips and he gently ran his tongue down it as his fingers hooked under the straps of her dress, pulling them down her shoulders. Her hands moved under his shirt and she dragged her nails down his back, causing him to crush her hard against his body for a moment. He gave up trying to undo the zipper on her dress and just started pulling it down over her breasts. He cupped them, squeezing a little harder than normal as Patty yanked open his belt and worked furiously at unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. He groaned when she slipped her hand in and rubbed her palm over his throbbing cock.

"Mmmmmm," she said, her hand slipping into his briefs. "You have no idea how much I want this," she whispered.

"I think I have a pretty good idea," he moaned as he pinched her nipples.
Patty moved her hand quickly up and down his shaft, feeling his pre-cum sticky against her palm. The harder JC pinched, the faster she moved her hand.
"I can't take this!" JC announced and he wrapped his arms around her and dropped down to his knees, taking her with him. He laid her gently onto the grass and positioned himself between her legs. "Pull your dress back up, Baby," he whispered. He watched as she quickly pushed his pants and briefs down over his hips. His cock sprang free and he let out a sigh of relief.

Patty grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted her hips, pulling it up over her hips to her waist. She could feel the cool air against her wet lips and her hand instantly moved to her pussy and rubbed it through her panties.

JC grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs up, resting them against his chest. He leaned forward and reached down, grabbing the waistband of the tiny panties; pulling them down her legs until they were around her knees. Slipping his hands under her ass, he pulled her to him, resting her body against his. Patty moaned, feeling his cock against her ass and she wiggled, wanting to feel him inside of her.
Taking his cock by the base, he rubbed it against her ass and then up to her pussy, feeling her hot cream coating his skin. Pushing the head between her lips, he sucked in his breath as the sensation washed over him. With great restraint, he moved the head up and down between her lips, wanting to just drive into her.
"JC..." Patty moaned, trying to move her hips against him. "Please..."

"Please what, Kathleen? Please fuck you like Gary did? Or please fuck you better than Gary did?"

It took Patty a second to realize who he was talking about. "Better!" she hissed.
JC placed the head of his cock at her opening and then wrapped his arms tightly around her thighs. Her feet were moving back and forth quickly, across his cheeks and into his hair. Slowly he moved his hips forward and the head popped into her steaming pussy. They both groaned and then Patty tried to push herself against him but she couldn't move the way she wanted to.

JC grinned at her attempts and then sat up on his knees, still holding her legs tight against his chest. With a single thrust, he drove his cock deep into her, feeling her pussy clamp around him. He looked down at her as he started hammering into her pussy hard. Her hands were on her breasts, massaging and then pulling at her nipples as she leaned her head back. She was beautiful. Not just here and not just because of what they were doing -- but just in total.
"Harder, Baby?" he asked, as she moaned loudly apparently waking the dog because it started barking.

"Here we go," JC panted and took her legs off his chest, pulled off her panties, and wrapped her legs around his waist. He moved down onto her and slipped his hands under her back as he pounded into her as hard as he could. Her body began to shake under his and her moan became a series of dirty-worded whimpers. The things she was muttering drove him to distraction. He moved his hands up under her until they were on her shoulders and held her down as the force of him thrusting into her pushed her body up.

"Oh fuck yes!" Patty screamed out and the dog started to bark again.

"God you're so wet, Patty," he said. He could actually hear how wet she was, each time his cock drove into her. "I want you to cum, Patty. Cum for me, Baby."
Patty knew she was almost there. She spread her arms out on the grass and grabbed handfuls of it as her body started to give in. "Oh..."

"That's it, Baby," JC growled in her ear. "Cum and let the neighborhood know." He didn't want to think about what he just said, nor did he want to think of the repercussions of the Fatone's back light coming on.

"JC!" she screamed, tightening her legs around his waist as she arched against him. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

JC drove into her hard and fast, his balls slapping hard against her ass. "Cum, Patty! Oh God..." His body tensed and he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth together as he started to cum with her.

She could feel JC's cock twitching inside of her at the same moment the wave crashed over her body. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion for only a second and then she felt her body explode in a way that it hadn't exploded in a very long time. As she came, her fingers pulled at the grass beneath them, tearing them up, roots and all.

"Holy shit," JC said, laughing and panting at the same time.

"My God, JC," Patty said as she dropped her hips back to the ground. "Let's wait a few minutes and do that again!" She brought her hands up to his face and he kissed her palm, noticing blades of grass between her fingers.

"I don't think the lawn can take another round," he said, looking down at her. "You're so damned incredible." He leaned down and pressed his forehead against hers. "I think we'd better get out of here before that damn dog wakes up the house."
Chapter 13 by DesperateThoughts

In the kitchen, JC wrapped his arms around his wife and held her tight. He thought he really should be tired, but instead he found himself madly in love and very hungry.

"I'm going to make a sandwich," he said, kissing her temple. "Do you want one? The note on the counter from my wife said she was going to bring dinner home, but that didn't seem to happen for some reason."

"Hard to find good help these days, huh?" Patty said, looking up at him.

JC smiled. "I love you, Patty. You are, and always have been, the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I love you too, JC," she said, staring into his eyes. "And I can't believe we just fucked on our neighbor's lawn!"

JC laughed and pushed her hair back from her face. "Thank you for tonight. I don't know what got into you to think of such an idea, but whatever it was, I sincerely hope it happens many more times."

"Mandy," she said.

JC grinned knowingly. "Well I guess I'll have to send her a thank-you card then." He kissed her forehead and let her go. "How's she doing?"

Patty leaned against the counter and watched JC as he started pulling items out of the refrigerator to make his sandwich. "She seems to be doing great. She's still seeing Justin, which makes me happy because I really like him and I think he's very good for her." Patty grinned at JC. "She's never going to believe what we did tonight! God, I can't wait to tell her that she's not the only one who can be a little wild sometimes!"

JC grinned as he sliced a tomato. He had long ago given up the idea of their private lives actually being private from Mandy. "I hope she finds what she's searching for, I really do. She deserves to have the same kind of love that we found."

Patty smiled at him. "You always get so sappy right after you get laid, you know that?"

JC tried to look offended. "Your language is headed straight for the gutter."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah," he said, grinning at her. "Hey, Kathleen, you never told me what your dire crisis was."

Patty grinned and reached for her purse. She pulled out a yellow piece of paper and held it out for him to see.

"A parking ticket?"

"Yep!"

JC shook his head and cut his sandwich. "Well I can see where that could get out of hand and constitute a legal emergency."

Patty laughed. "Well I think I'll go have a shower," she said, the red blinking light of the answering machine catching her eye. "Hey, I wonder who phoned while we were making crop circles." Patty moved to the answering machine and turned up the volume before hitting the 'play' button. Mandy's voice boomed through the small speakers -- loud and clear.

"Patty! JC! Damn it, answer the fucking phone! Please! Oh come on you two, stop whatever you are doing and pick up the phone! Patty? JC? You've got to get your asses down to the Tenth Precinct right now and bail us out of jail!"

It’s amazing what forty-five words can express.

 

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2666