Room With A View by elle-miranda
Summary: Alissa's been anticipating tonight all week, but JC's nowhere to be found. What's she going to do to pass away the time?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: General
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3894 Read: 780 Published: Mar 08, 2014 Updated: Mar 08, 2014
Story Notes:
Thank you to *Alissa* for the idea; I hope you enjoy it! 

1. Room With A View by elle-miranda

Room With A View by elle-miranda

Alissa had moved past agitation, through anger, into resignation. JC still wasn't home. She was frustrated with his schedule lately, and his sometimes extreme inability to multitask or prioritize. She loved that he was excited about the new music he was working on, but she hated that it seemed to dominate every single one of his waking hours. She felt more than a little neglected.

So much for a romantic evening, she thought, frowning.

Dinner was long since put away, and now she walked around their  bedroom blowing out candles from various surfaces. She reached the candles on her nightstand and walked around the foot of the bed to take care of the ones on the bureau against the opposite wall. As she approached JC's side of the bed, she caught sight of herself in the mirror. She had to smile; she looked good, better than good, really.  

And damn him for missing out on it! she thought sullenly.

She'd chosen the ensemble specifically for tonight, knowing he'd love it.The corset was made of an iridescent, satiny fabric in a gorgeous shade of cobalt; as soon as she saw it, it reminded her of a deeper shade of his eyes. Her auburn hair was styled into tousled, beachy waves that framed her face and fell to her shoulders; it looked brilliant and shiny against the blue lingerie.

She ran her hands down her body, and turned slightly to the side for a better view. The boning of the corset cinched a bit in the waist, drawing attention to her perfectly shaped hourglass figure; she placed her hands there and continued to admire her reflection. The part she knew JC would love the most, was the zipper that was set deep down in the center of her generous cleavage; his beautiful blue eyes were going to bug right out of his head, she thought with a smile. According to the salesgirl in the boutique, the corset was designed with women like Alissa in mind--women with, as the young woman had put it, an ample bosom.

She had laughed aloud at that one; JC was much less polite in his description.

"Baby, you have the most amazing tits ever!" He loved to touch them, hold them, kiss them, and bury his face between them. She couldn't wait for him to see her.

She had been anticipating the evening; they hadn't made love all week long, and all week long she had been thinking about how it would feel to finally have his hands on her. She ran her hands up her waist to the the swell of her breasts; the perfectly shaped round globes were held in place by the material, but they looked as if they were ready to spill out over the top.  Alissa trailed perfectly manicured burgundy nails across the tops of her breasts, and a flush rose to her skin. The thought of JC touching her made her hotter than she already was.

She glanced behind her to the clock on the bedside table; it was well after midnight and she was still waiting to hear from him again.

"Alissa, baby, I'll be home as soon as I can. It's just...we're on a roll here and we just want to finish up this last song." He had told her that when he called at ten, which was approximately two hours after he was supposed to have been home.

"Baby?"

There was silence on the other end.

"Baby, please say something?"

She groaned in frustration. "Whatever, JC. But don't be surprised if I start without you."

"Don't you dare," he growled.

She shivered, his voice affecting her in all the usual ways; she tried not let it show when she replied. "I'm just saying," she began, hoping her tone was nonchalant. "Don't make me wait too long."

"I'll be there as soon as I can. And, Baby?"

"What?" she responded snappishly.

"I'll make it up to you. Promise."

She had ended the call and flung her phone to the bed where it bounced and landed on the floor, and where it had stayed through the evening. She would pick it up when he called to say he was on his way. She stared at it for a moment, willing it to ring, but nothing happened. She'd been more than ready for him hours ago; now, she was way beyond. She needed a distraction, and standing in the mirror looking at herself and thinking about JC's hands was not distracting. Still, she stood there a moment more, turning around in the floor length mirror.

In addition to the super sexy corset, she wore a pair of lace tanga panties and garters attached to a thigh high pair of sheer stockings, all in the same shade of blue. Almost involuntarily, her fingers danced down the curve of her butt. He loved that style of underwear on her, almost a thong, but not quite. He told her he thought it was innocently sexy. This particular pair was very sheer, with a little bow right in the back center. He was going to love it...if he ever got home.

Alissa groaned. "Damn you, JC!" she mumbled.

They'd spent the entire day texting each other messages so full of innuendo that her entire body was practically vibrating by the time eight had rolled around. She'd cooled her hormones with a couple of glasses of the Shiraz she'd opened for the two of them, but that was several hours ago. Her buzz had long faded, and now the red hot fire of lust she'd been feeling earlier was burning brighter than ever.

She sat back on the bed, fully intending on trying to get some sleep until he came home. She was so pissed that she almost didn't want to give him any, but she was horny enough that she knew she'd give in the moment she laid eyes on him. She assembled a pile of pillows behind her and lay her head back and closed her eyes. Laying down, she was even more aware of the way the fabric fit and felt against her; it should've been uncomfortable, but all of her nerve endings were buzzing with electricity and the slight constriction only turned on her more.

She was fully aware of her breasts in the corset, and the fact that her nipples were erect and lightly rubbing against the fabric. She dragged her fingers across the fabric, and shivered. She had told him she wouldn't start without him, but... She glanced to the clock; it was nearly 12:30.

"Fuck it," she breathed. What he didn't know would never hurt him.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


JC pulled into the garage feeling anxious; his only thought was of how pissed off Alissa would be when he came in. He hadn't meant to take so long in the studio, but when he was on a roll he had to keep the creative momentum going. It was kind of like orgasm; once you got to a particular point, you had to ride the wave to it's completion. Still, he knew he was in hot water. They hadn't had a chance to really connect all week long, and tonight was supposed to be the night and he had probably ruined it.

After slipping his shoes off by the door, he walked up the stairs from the bottom level of their home and immediately noticed that all of the lights, save for the light over the stove, were off on the ground level. He tossed his wallet and keys onto a table in the hallway and rounded the corner for the stairs. He hoped she was still awake. He strode down the hallway, thankful for the  deep pile carpet that effectively silenced his footsteps. The door at the very end of the hall was open, and he could  tell by the flickering glow that she had lit candles.

Fuck! he thought.

Candles most definitely meant she was planning something really special; he kind of wondered if maybe he wouldn't be getting any tonight after all. He approached the room slowly, and very quietly, peeked his head through the doorway.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Alissa's hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they moved down her thighs, massaging and kneading the skin there.  She had waited as long as she could, and now she just needed a little something to take the edge off. Her fingers moved down to her knees, and then, slowly, back up, making slow circles on her inner thighs. Every nerve in her body was tingling, and her skin was so, so hot.

She reached over to the top drawer of the nightstand on her side of the bed and, without looking, pulled out the personal massager. She had seen it described as the ‘Rolls Royce of vibrators' and she couldn't wait to see if it lived up to it's reputation. She purchased it with the express purpose of using it tonight, with JC, but for right now she was going to put it to work alone. She turned it on, set it to low speed, and began rolling it around her shoulders and chest.  Almost immediately, the considerable tension she'd been feeling began to leave her body as the percussive waves rolled over her skin. Very slowly, yet with intention, she moved it down further, down her rib cage, past her navel, and finally brought it to the place that had been aching for hours.

As soon as the instrument touched her through the thin lace of her panties, she couldn't help the strangled groan that escaped her lips; the vibration radiated from her center and outward, down to her toes and up her spine and through her back. It felt good, so good, to finally be releasing some of the pressure that had built up throughout the week. Her eyes closed involuntarily and her chest heaved as the massager pulsed and moved on her; she was wet, so wet, and she couldn't stop her hips from rocking.  


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


JC swallowed hard. He still stood in the doorway, Alissa completely oblivious mere feet away on the bed. Her eyes were closed, her skin was flushed, and she had the most delectable expression of pleasure on her face. On the one hand, he'd told her not to start without him; on the other, she was sexy as hell right now. She had the massager between her legs and she was ever so slightly thrusting herself up against it. He backed up slightly, just enough that she wouldn't see him if she opened her eyes, but not so far that he couldn't see her. Moving as quietly as possible, he unbuttoned his gray shirt and let it fall to the floor next to him. Next, he lifted the black t-shirt he wore up, and over his head and off his arms, and let it join the other shirt. As quickly and silently as he could, he unzipped his jeans, pulled them down, and kicked them off. He stopped moving when Alissa's moans got louder and for just a moment, he stared at her with the smallest hint of a smile on his lips.

He loved every bit of the entire experience of making love to her. He loved her skin, how soft and smooth it felt beneath his fingers. He loved the way she smelled, subtly sweet and fresh. He loved the way she responded to his touch, whether it was hands, or his mouth moving over her most sensitive places. But what he loved the most, what always drove him crazy, was the sounds she made. Sometimes she was loud, very clearly telling him how much she enjoyed what he was doing to her, or what she wanted him to do. Sometimes she was quieter, whispering into his ear how good he felt inside her. Sometimes she was in a playful mood, and the things that came out of her mouth were so outrageously sexy and raunchy that, in those times, he usually came quick and hard.

Tonight, all by herself, she wasn't loud, but wasn't necessarily quiet either. She was moaning, and sighing, and shuddering and before he even realized what he was doing, he had pushed his boxers down and was stroking himself. He was so hard that he could feel himself pulsing in his hand. Without a word, he made his way toward the bed.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


"Ohhh...uhhh....shit." It felt good. It felt so fucking good, Alissa thought. And she was so close. And she hoped that JC would be home soon because after a week of complete celibacy, she wanted more of what she was feeling right now.

Her chest was heaving, and the massager was vibrating against her and her hips were moving and she was almost there. She felt her stomach muscles beginning to clench, and her body was on fire.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


He was practically leaning over her and she had no idea. And she was sexy as fuck. He didn't recognize what she was wearing, but he loved it, especially the zipper that was nestled between her breasts. He had a brief image of pulling it down with his teeth, and had to will himself not to. At least not yet. Right now, he didn't want to distract her; he just wanted to  watch.

His hand was making slow work of his erection, easing up and down the full length of his shaft, squeezing slightly at the head. The sound of her voice and the movement of her hips was the only motivation he needed. He stopped long enough to step out of his underwear, which was still around his ankles.  He leaned into her and whispered in her ear.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


"I thought I told you not to start without me, Alissa."

Alissa's eyes flew open at the familiar growl in her ear. Crystal clear pools of blue were gazing down at her, full of lustful intensity. "B-baby, I..." She wanted to feel guilty, but at present the only thing she felt was seconds away from exploding.

He gently bit her earlobe and placed his unoccupied fingers over her lips. "Shhh. You look so fucking sexy, I can't even be mad at you."

She tried to respond to him, but all of her attention was focused on the slow burn that was building in her center. She uttered something unintelligible as her eyes fluttered closed again, and she bit her bottom lip. She felt the bed move slightly as JC lowered himself next to her. Then she felt his breath back against her ear and neck.

"Mmm, mama, it feels good, doesn't it? I can tell you're close."

She moaned, continuing to move against the vibrator, grinding herself into it.

"Open your eyes, Baby. I want you to look at me while you come.

His voice in her ear, warm breath on her skin, was just the push she needed. With much effort, she opened her eyes and,gasping and panting, she was coming. Her orgasm ripped through her, starting at her center and erupting almost violently up and out and down and everywhere. It felt as if her nerve endings had been detonated and she was combusting deliciously. She managed to keep her eyes open, and she was vaguely aware of JC looking at her and talking to her, but she couldn't concentrate; her vision blurred with stars and spots and she came harder than she had in...well, over a week. Her chest heaved and for a moment, she wondered if she would ever catch her breath. Her toes clenched as wave upon wave of her climax continued to wash over her.

Alissa was still feeling delirious and so, was only somewhat aware of JC's soft, yet insistent touch. He was tugging on her hair, sending shock waves from her scalp down to her fingertips. His lips were moving in a flurry over her neck leaving trails of fire in their wake. She felt the massager being gently removed from her hand, and she lazily lifted arms to run her fingers down his back.

"I'm sorry, baby," she breathed. "I couldn't wait. I tried, but..."She groaned when she felt his lips and teeth grazing at her neck.

"You are so lucky you're so hot right now because otherwise I'd be so pissed at you." His head moved down to nuzzle in the valley of her cleavage. "I wanted to be the reason you came so hard; I've been looking forward to it all week."

She smiled at the hum of his voice against her skin. "I'm sure you still can be...if you're willing to work for it."

He lifted up, one forearm braced next to her, looking her in the eye, a mischievous grin on his face. "That sounds like a challenge..."

He brought his mouth to hers, gently biting and sucking at her lower lip. She groaned into his mouth and curled her fingers in the dark, wavy hair at the nape of his neck, pulling him closer. Their tongues met in a passionate dance that was slow, juicy, and sensual. He rocked against her, and she felt his heat and hardness between them.

He rolled to his side and urged her over on her stomach. Wrapping one arm her waist, he coaxed her up and onto her hands and knees. He reached out with this other hand, and pulled the personal vibrator closer to him. Gently, yet firmly, he pulled her hair bringing her head back slightly, and causing her back to arch upward. He leaned down into her ear.

"So you like this thing huh?" he asked, his voice low and rumbling from his chest. He turned it, set the speed to high, and began to roll it up and down her back.

Alissa shivered involuntarily; her private session had only served to ramp up her desire for him. She moaned, loving the way he was rolling his hips against her, making his arousal known and felt. And the pulsepulsepulse of the vibrator not only felt amazing on her upper body, but remembering the mind-blowing intensity of her previous climax just made her hungry for another.

"JC..." she sighed, ready to feel him intimately.

Letting go of her hair, he momentarily put the massager down; he slid his hands up the backs of her thighs, and over the curve of her butt, letting one hand  rest on hip, and allowing the other to dip down between her legs..

"Mmmm," he moaned, his mouth right against the bow on her panties. "You're so wet," He stroked her through the soaked lace and smiled as she bucked her hips back against him.

"Baby," she whimpered. "I want you. In me. Now." She sat back a bit to begin to push her underwear down.

"Stop," he whispered in her ear. "Keep them on." He kept his hand on hers until he was sure she wasn't taking the panties off.

Feeling him pushing on her slightly, she took the hint and resumed her position on all fours.

JC picked the vibrator back up, and, wrapping his arm back around her waist, brought it back to her center.

As soon as he touched her, Alissa already felt the build of another orgasm; he had the speed on much higher than she'd initially turned it and the sensation was almost too intense. Almost.

"B-b-baby," she panted out, her breath catching, chest heaving. "I...shit..."

Her limbs were shaking but she managed to stay upright; he still held the massager firmly in place, while bracing himself against her. She could feel his other hand, pushing the material of her underwear over to the side, and in the next instant he was sliding into her.

"Damn, mama," he groaned. She was white hot and slick and tight...just the way he liked it. And he loved that he could also feel the sensation of the powerful vibrations from inside her.

JC wasted no time in moving in and out of her at a steady pace. He could tell she wasn't going to last much longer and he wanted to feel her come this time. She was whimpering and panting; she was also trying to talk--which he thought was sexy--but no real words were coming out.

"J...C...b-baby," she tried again.

"Hold it for me, baby," he managed to grunt out, hoping she knew what he was talking about.

He was finding it increasingly difficult to hold her hip and thrust, while still holding the vibrator against her. Thankfully, she knew exactly what he meant; she balanced herself with one hand and held the massager with the other. With both hands free, he took hold of her hips and increased the pace of his thrusts.

He loved everything he could hear: the sound of skin hitting skin, the almost harmonious chorus of their moans and grunts and gasps; he was even turned on by the sound of the vibrator. Somehow, he was moving faster, pounding into her with a force he didn't know he had.

Alissa wanted to tell him how good he felt and how happy she was to have him home, and inside her. He was thick and hard, and he going in so deep she thought she might cry. She tried to form words but the harder he moved against her, the less she was able to speak. But she was definitely making noise; a series of shrill, strangled cries escaped her throat, seeming to go up in pitch the faster he moved. She was there, again.

He was grunting louder, and between the vibration, her hot, wet tightness, and the sounds she was making, he was on his way over the edge.

"Alissa," he groaned out. "Baby...I--" Before he could get the words out, he felt her and heard her and he was coming.

JC was pulsing and shaking and grunting and still pushing into her. He kept moving until he was absolutely sure he had eked out the last bit of both of their orgasms. With an unsteady breath, he leaned his head against her and she collapsed beneath him. He panted out a chuckle and flopped down next to her. He took the vibrator from between her legs, looked at it for a second, and shut it off, tossing it off to the side.

They both inhaled in loud, greedy gulps. He glanced over at her to see that she was already looking at him. He rubbed the back of his hand down her back.

"I'm sorry I was so late, Alissa," he smiled at her the way he did, almost shyly, lips together, blue eyes intense and sparkling like beach glass. "Although, if you plan on doing what you did tonight, I can't promise I won't purposely be late in the future."

She made a sound, more an amused sigh than truly a laugh.  "So you don't mind if I start without you from now on?" She felt the bed shift and suddenly JC's breath was on her ear.

"Honey, as long as you let me watch I may want you to always start without me."

She grinned, and closed her eyes. "We'll see."

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2673