JC Chasez for President by musiccrazedjazzy
Summary: Body image can be a bad thing sometimes
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Humor
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 842 Read: 236 Published: May 30, 2014 Updated: May 30, 2014
Story Notes:
Don't own don't know any recognizable names or things. unless I own their merchandise.

1. Chapter 1 by musiccrazedjazzy

Chapter 1 by musiccrazedjazzy
Author's Notes:
This came from a conversation I had with a couple people on twitter thanks guys.
When one thinks of image of a man they think of tall strong dark hair and handsome right? Well that’s what JC Chasez thought of as he looked in the full-length mirror he had in the closet he shared with his wife Amy. A few girls of the group he managed commented on how they liked men with a good-sized rear end. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn’t make himself look like he had something going for him in that department. With a sigh the brunette singer turned off the light as he left the closet.

As he entered his bedroom, JC noticed his wife sitting on their bed working on her laptop with another portfolio for the record label she was working with in photography. He tapped her foot to gain her attention. The petite red headed woman smiled and asked, “Hey, how long have you been up here?”

JC shook his head as he settled on the bed beside her and replied, “not long. I have a question for you Ames.” Waiting for Amy’s approval to continue, JC rubbed his face then continued to talk, “Do you think my butt is none existent?”

Without warning Amy burst into fits of laughter, with a sad face JC began to get off the bed and muttered, “fine laugh, I know I’m not loved. I’ll go hang out with Jack at least he loves me.”

Amy shook her head as she calmed down and grabbed her husband’s hand as she replied, “Joshua sit down, it’s just that question is so silly. Did you finally see what your fans are saying or something?”

With a confused expression the man who’s eyes became slits opened his mouth then promptly shut it then with a slow shake of his head he said, “oh brother, is it that bad? That even my fans noticed I have no butt?”

The woman set her laptop down on the nightstand next to her then turned to face her husband, “honey, it’s not that bad. Yes, you have a butt but not one that I want all those other people staring at and going, Oh look JC’s butt looks so good in those jeans.” She giggled at the thought then continued as she held his face in her hands, “Yeah you are the president of the no butts club, but who cares. That’s not why I married you and that’s not what made me talk to you the first time we met.”

A chuckle escaped the brunette’s lips as he shook his head, “and now I’m the president? What does that make you? The first lady?” He leaned forward and kissed his wife on the lips then continued, “so what made you fall for me?”

Amy placed a finger to her lips as if she was thinking about her answer then placed that finger to his lips and said, “Your smile and laugh, I don’t know why but when we were at that restaurant and I heard you laugh it made me think, I could never live without hearing that laugh. Then there’s your kindness towards perfect strangers. Honey you do more for people when they are in need than half those people in Hollywood do when there is a charity function.”
JC nodded his head as he took Amy’s hand then kissed the palm of it then said, “Good to know, anything else? Because I’m thoroughly enjoying you pandering to my bruised ego.” He stated with a wink.

With a growl and a shake of her head Amy playfully shoved JC away from her, “your subtlety needs work, but you are an amazing father to Jack. I love watching you two when he wants to play. You stop what you are doing and play with him and he adores you. As far as your ego honey it’s just the way I like it. Not too big because if you give your all to your work and to your family and friends.” She sighed as she traced a pattern onto her husband’s chest “whenever I’m feeling less than perfect you always know what to say to help me feel like I’m the best thing that has ever happened.”

As gently as he could JC pulled Amy into his arms and whispered, “that’s because no one else matters to me, but you and Jack. I love you both with everything I have.” With a sigh JC smiled, “thanks honey, I now know that even if I am JC Chasez president of the no but’s club, you are there for me.” With that he grinned as his wife giggled at his comment.

She smacked his chest and said through her laughter, “Don’t forget I’m the first lady of this no butt’s club.”

JC winked and replied, “but of course.”

With that the two laughed and continued to share the things of their hearts.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2692