Christmas Lights by SomethingBlue42
Past Featured StorySummary: When Katelyn and Justin find out they're going to be spending their Christmas holiday at her aunt's house with virtually no privacy, they manage to turn a grocery run into a naughty Christmas rendezvous.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: Secret Santa Challenge 2014
Challenges: Secret Santa Challenge 2014
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2421 Read: 979 Published: Dec 23, 2014 Updated: Dec 23, 2014
Story Notes:

For my secret santa, Babygirl49392!

I hope you like it! 

1. Christmas Lights by SomethingBlue42

Christmas Lights by SomethingBlue42

Justin opens the door for me, gesturing me out and a blast of cold air slaps us both in the face. I huff as he pulls the door closed behind us, doing my best not to stomp down the steps. A month since we’ve seen each other and we’re stuck in some ridiculous family sleepover.

 

“Katelyn,” he says lowly as I make my way down the driveway and I slow, turning to look at him. “Don’t pout.”

 

“I am not pouting,” I say with a laugh but it sounds more angry than anything else. He raises an eyebrow at me, clicking the lock on the car. “It’s just so… stupid. We had reservations.”

 

“They were fine with me calling and cancelling. Didn’t even charge me,” he says opening the passenger side door for me. “Plus your aunt seemed really excited to have you staying there. For the first time in years.” He gives me a wan smile and I scowl back at him.

 

“You’re going to be sleeping on the floor, you know that right?” I ask as I lower myself into the car. “In the basement. With my uncles and cousins and nephews.”

 

“It’ll be fine,” he says, rounding the front of the car and I cross my arms over my chest, my breath huffing out in a cloud.

 

“I just don’t understand why we can’t stay at the hotel. It’s literally two miles away,” I say as he settles himself in the driver’s seat.

 

He smirks as he turns the key in the ignition, turning towards me and placing a hand on my headrest. His eyes meet mine for a brief second as he looks behind us to back out of the driveway.

 

“You sure you’re not just mad because we can’t fuck in your aunt’s house?” he mutters lowly and I feel my eyes widen, a hot flash rolling across my skin when his eyes meet mine again. “Hmm?” he prompts when I don’t respond and I look out the windshield, ignoring his smirk.

 

“That’s… beside the point,” I reply, reaching to switch on the heat and there’s a burst of frigid air before it starts to warm.

 

“We could…” He trails and I look over at him, his eyes on the road, his face contemplative.

 

“We could what?” I ask, feeling my heart ratchet up a notch, watching his tongue trace the inside of his lip thoughtfully.

 

“We could go somewhere,” he says with a shrug of his shoulder, cutting his eyes over to me, his face illuminated by the dashboard glow.

 

“Where? You already canceled the hotel,” I ask with a snort but my stomach does a little flip despite itself.

 

His shoulder juts up in another shrug before leaning forward and surveying the countryside around us. “Pretty dark out here.”

 

“Justin we are not-”

 

“Not what?” he asks, the car slowing as he pulls his foot off the gas, his eyes cutting to me again. A wicked smile tugs at his lips.

 

“I…”

 

Spending the last few years with Justin’s family for the holidays has spoiled me. Ski resorts and beach bungalows allowed for togetherness but also privacy when we wanted it. But honestly I couldn’t take another year of guilt tripping from my mother about missing the family Christmas, again. So now we are going to be stuck at my aunt’s with four generations stuffed in her giant farm house in the middle of nowhere. Family functions for the next four days without a spare second- much less a spare second alone. Close but never able to get close enough. Stolen kisses, maybe a quick grope in the kitchen when everyone else is occupied with gifts but that’s it. And it’s been nearly a month since we’ve seen each other and…

 

The car rolls to a halt, the gravel of the shoulder crunching under the tires and all I can hear is our breaths, his slow and steady, mine a little quicker. He puts the car in park and leans back in his seat, sighing as he looks over at me.

 

I feel frozen in indecision, my pulse thrumming underneath my skin at the thrill of it. It’s been so long since I’ve seen him, been with him, but the thought of getting caught hooking up in a car like teenagers makes me blush just thinking about it.

 

His fingers brush my cheek, tucking my hair behind my ear before reaching for my headrest again, turning his body towards me. Before I can even think to protest, his mouth finds mine, the soft pressure of his lips sending tingles down my spine. It’s gentle, almost chaste, just enough to coax me into deepening it. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip and I sigh into his mouth, him taking the opportunity to press his tongue against mine, his other hand cradling my jaw.

 

When he pulls back I’m breathless, not wanting it to end. My forehead rests against his and I can feel his breath warm on my lips. He pulls back, settling once again in his seat, peering at me from across the console, his eyes dark.

 

“Your call,” he says lowly, the hand on my headrest shifting but not moving, leaving his body open to me.

 

In the end it’s the slow swipe of his tongue across his bottom lip that decides for me. I turn on my hip, holding his gaze as I reach over and flick off the headlights.

 

My hands find his chest as his reach for my hips, pulling me over the gearshift and into his lap. I crush my mouth to his, feeling his hands slide around my waist beneath my heavy coat, working up underneath my sweater. We struggle out of a few layers, my coat and his, his hoodie and my sweater, mouths bumping and I just want his skin. Justin growls as I work my hands underneath his button-down, nails skittering across his abdomen, rocking against his lap looking for some kind of friction.

 

“Jesus, Katelyn,” he groans, grabbing handfuls of my ass to force me to rock harder against him and there’s too many layers between us.

 

“I want you,” I mumble against his lips, fingers making deft work of the buttons, revealing his chest underneath. “Now.”

 

I fumble with his belt buckle as his hands fall to my thighs, warm through the denim of my jeans. I can feel him reach for the zipper of my boot, halting half way through tugging it down.

 

“Hang on,” he says, struggling underneath me to crane his neck over his shoulder. “Backseat.”

 

He cocks his head to the back, lifting my hips off him and I let out a disgruntled groan at the loss of pressure. I manage to tumble gracelessly between the seats, laying across the back as he pulls himself through in a single lithe motion that has me wondering just how many times he’s done this.

 

But thinking goes out the window as he settles over me, my legs parting to allow him to lay against me, lips crushing mine. My nails scrape against his hipbones before tugging at the button of his jeans. He sits back to pry my boots from my feet, tossing them in the floorboard as I reach into his fly, rubbing my palm against him. He hums, bracing himself over me for a minute and breathing through the pleasure as I slip my hand under the waistband of his boxers, touching him skin on skin.

 

“God Katelyn,” he groans, pushing his hips into my hand and it’s been a long month for him as well.

 

He growls, fumbling with the button of my pants, hooking his thumbs in the waistband and pulling them down with my panties. He struggles to free them from my ankles, muttering something about “fucking skinny jeans” before throwing them aside impatiently. I giggle as he falls back over me, the absurdity of us in the back seat of a rental car, me in just a bra and him with his pants around his knees. But it fades into a moan when I feel him pressing against my lower stomach, hot and thick with want.

 

I thread my fingers back into his hair as he peppers soft kisses along my collarbone, reaching between us to guide himself to my entrance. Goosebumps break out over my skin as he rubs the silken head through my wetness, searching for my entrance and then pressing in. The air shoves itself from his lungs, a low groan rumbling through his chest as he sinks in slow. I let my nails scrape across his shoulder blades, hugging his hips with my knees as I angle my hips up to receive all of him.

 

“Jesus Christ,” he mutters against my neck and the sound I emit when his teeth nip at my flesh makes him moan softly.

 

“Give it to me J,” I breathe against his ear, tongue flicking out against the lobe and he shudders hard, hips wiggling against mine.

 

I sigh as he pulls up onto his elbows, his mouth finding mine as his body leaves mine. My head falls back against the door as he fills me again, testing my readiness, finding his pace. My hands roam his sides, fingers tickling his rib cage, luxuriating in the feel of his skin as tingles of pleasure wash through my legs and god it’s been too long since I’ve felt him this way.

 

“Fuck Justin you feel so good,” I mumble into his neck, back arching and I feel his hips dip to fill me again, the new angle making my mouth fall open, a low sound pulling from my chest.

 

“You like that?” he asks lowly, a hand coming up to cradle my jaw, holding me steady.

 

My fingers wrap around his wrist, eyes holding his and nodding as I feel the burn in my belly begin to ignite. He grits his teeth, pressing his mouth to mine, hips speeding and all I can hear is our breathy moans and the sound of our bodies crashing into each other.

 

“Shit,” I mutter breathily, tilting my head back and finding the stars blotted out by the foggy window.

 

I’m inching back with the force of his thrusts, my head bumping against the door so I reach an arm over my head, gripping the arm rest and pushing myself back into him, sending him deeper inside me. I cry out as he hits that spot inside me that makes my thighs tremble.

 

“Fuck Katelyn please,” he whimpers, pulling himself up onto his hands, one pressing against the window over me, giving himself the balance to drive into me harder.

 

 “Don’t stop J please…pl-”

 

My words cut off as the beginning of my orgasm steals my breath, mouth dropping open and crying out sharply. My hand fumbles for the back of his neck, searching for something to hold onto as the other squeezes his hip, trying to open my legs more to receive him deeper as wave after wave crashes over me.

 

He’s whining softly, hips slowing to a steady grind that makes me see stars. I’m panting against his lips as I cup his face in my hands. He blinks at me slow, eyes deep and desperate so close to the edge before his eyes snap shut, mouth dropping open. He crushes his hips to mine, burying his face in my neck. I feel him spill into me, my back arching as mini-earthquakes ripple through my body.

 

He relaxes against me after a moment, our breathing labored as he brings his hand down and rests his full weight on me. I tilt my head back so he can nuzzle at my pulse point, curling into me so I can wrap my arms fully around him, listening to the silence.

 

Both of us jerk when we hear the low buzzing from the front seat, my cell phone rattling around in the cup holder. I curse softly underneath my breath, wriggling an arm out to answer it, swiping right when I see it’s my mother.

 

“Hello?” I ask, feeling a blush burn my cheeks as if it were possible for her to see us now, nearly naked in the back seat of this car on the side of the road.

 

“Katie? Are you at the store?”

 

“Um… not… not yet,” I say gesturing for Justin to move and he sits back reluctantly, sighing as he tucks himself back into his boxers, doing up his pants. “We took a detour… to…” I pause, brain scrambling, “look at some Christmas lights.”

 

“You sound out of breath. Is everything all right?”

 

Justin stifles a laugh, bringing up a hand quick to smother it and I bite hard at my lip to do the same, struggling to pull my jeans and panties back up my legs with one hand. “Yeah I’m fine… it’s just… cold.”

 

I shrug my shoulders at him and this time he actually does laugh, fishing my shirt from the front seat.

 

“Well hurry up your aunt needs that milnot for the potatoes and everyone is waiting. Honestly Katie, Christmas lights?”

 

“Yes honestly Katie,” Justin mimics throwing my shirt at me and I manage to hit him in the ribs even though I can’t see him with the fabric over my eyes.

 

“Sorry Mom. We’re coming.”

 

“Okay be safe.”

 

“Yeah bye.”

 

“Oh we already came,” Justin says once I toss the phone back into the front seat and I hit him in the ribs again, rolling my eyes as he pulls his hoodie back over his head. He oomphs softly. “Christmas lights Katie?”

 

“I panicked okay!” I say pulling my shirt over my head as he climbs back into the front.

 

“Is she pissed?” he asks as I pull myself back into the front as well, settling into my seat and sighing.

 

“She’ll get over it,” I mutter, pushing the hair back from my face and he grins as he flicks the headlights back on and puts the car in gear. I can’t help but smirk over at him. “It was worth it.”

 

He grins. “Oh hell yeah.”

End Notes:
Prompt: Justin. AU is okay but needs to makes sense and be believable. Really like romance; angst, smut, or otherwise.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2736