Honey, I'm Home by SLynn
Summary:

Justin's been away for far too long.  When Alicia hears he'll be gone even longer this time, she takes matters into her own hands.  Little does she know there's a surprise waiting for her just around the corner...


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1300 Read: 512 Published: Jan 23, 2015 Updated: Jan 23, 2015

1. Chapter 1 by SLynn

Chapter 1 by SLynn
Author's Notes:
My first submission to the site.  Thought I'd keep it short and sweet.
"Another week?!" Alicia squealed into the phone.  "You were supposed to be home tomorrow Justin!" 

"Sorry babe, they booked a few more things," he said, shrugging.

  She loved that they could Face Time, but it wasn't the same. This was not the first time her boyfriend had delayed their reunion and she frowned as she closed the cap to her lotion, having just gotten out of the shower.  This time was worse than the other times.  He's just finished an international tour and she hadn't been able to see him in three months. 

"Justin, I'm dying here.  How do you expect me to wait one more week?"

 "I know baby but after this week you've got me for at least a month all to yourself."

 "Yeah, yeah."

 "Is that sarcasm I sense?" He chuckled and it made Alicia's insides quiver.

 "Maybe," she replied, "What're you gonna do about it?"

 "I can tell you what I'm gonna do when I get there.   What are you wearing?"
 
"You're missing out, I'm not wearing anything," she said, tipping the camera just slightly so he got glimpse at the tops of her breasts.  "I just got out of the shower so I was putting on some lotion."

 "Where are you?"

 "On the bed, our big empty bed..." she trailed off.
 
"Thinking about me?"

 "Always," she whimpered into the phone.  "I was thinking of you in the shower...I did something just for you.  I guess you won't get to touch it for a whole week..." 

"Show me..."

 "It's a little lower," she said, smiling and slowly panning the camera down from her face, to her breasts, over her stomach and finally resting on her freshly shaved pussy.  She'd never been bare but he'd mentioned that he'd like that before he left and she was going to give him what he wanted when he got back.

 "Holy shit," he muttered, as she snapped the camera back up to her face. 

"Well you can look but I guess you can't touch," she said, giving him an evil smile.  She slid her hand down her body and slid her fingers over her newly bare center.  "Too bad...it feels so good."

 "What does it feel like baby?"

 "Velvet," she mumbled, pulling her knees up and letting them lazily fall to the side.

  "Touch yourself babe.  Show me what you wish I was doing."

 "Mmm," she groaned as her fingers found her clit. 

"Are you wet? Just talking to me makes you drip right?" Justin smiled as he pulled his car into the driveway and put his car in park.  "Put two fingers in your pussy," he said, detaching his phone from the stand on his dashboard.  Her eyes were closed and the camera dropped as her arm went slack.

 "Oh my god," she let out.  She tilted the phone and he could see her pumping her middle and ring fingers in and out of her pussy, torturously slow. 

Justin knew she wouldn't open her eyes and he slipped into their front door quietly, leaving his shoes at the front door as he tip-toed up the stairs. "Shit baby," he said, his voice low.  "Play with that clit.  You're making my dick so hard for you."
 
"I wish it was you J." 

As he reached the top of the stairs, he could see their bedroom door was open.  He smiled at the thought of surprising his girl.  Her eyes were closed and her head was turned towards the windows. 


"What would you want me to do to you?"  Justin thanked the heavens she was too caught up in what she was doing to hear him creep into the room.  He kneeled down close to her and turned off the sound on his phone. 

"Lick me baby," she moaned.

  Her breathing had quickened and he leaned in, slipping his tongue up the length of her slit.  He laughed as her head snapped up and she grabbed him by his hair. 

"That was a mean trick you pulled," she complained, tugging on his curls. 

"I'm sorry baby, I just wanted to surprise you," he replied, leaning over for a kiss.

 "Uh-uh," she said, turning her face away.  She shoved his face back down so he was eye level with her center.  "Show me you're sorry." 

Justin chuckeld and shrugged off his coat, blowing warm air in her direction.  Alicia twitched from the sensation as Justin pulled off his t-shirt, grabbed her legs and pulled them over his shoulders.  He wasted no time sinking his tongue into her sex, finding it warm and wet for him.  Dragging it slowly, torturously upward, Alicia groaned as he found her clit and sucked it between his teeth.  It was almost too much for her having him between her legs for the first time in months.  She felt her climax build immediately and before she could say his name, her thighs clenched his head and her insides shook with release. 

Justin let her ride it out, amused at how easy it was to make her cum.  He nipped at one of her sensitive lips, causing her to yelp.  Climbing over her, he could feel his member pushing against the strain of his jeans.  He quickly discarded them and positioned himself at Alicia's entrance.  She kissed him hard as he stroked himself a few times.   He plunged into her, not wanting to wait another moment to feel her around him.  

Alicia cried out is ecstasy as she stretched to fit him.    Her mind was swimming in a mix of emotions and as Justin began his relentless pace, she was glad she didn't have time to think.  Her hands dragged up his muscular back, around to his pecs before dropping to her breasts.  Her C cups were straining with need and as she fondled them, her nipples were so hard they hurt.  When Justin dropped his mouth onto one, Alicia whimpered. 

She slid her free hand down to where their bodies joined, positioning her fingers in a 'V' around his shaft.  Justin grunted his approval and she licked a bead of sweat from his temple.  She dragged her teeth along his jaw and tried to control her orgasm.  She could feel it coming with every thrust.  She wanted him to cum with her so she flipped them over. 

Justin now sat up against their headboard as Alicia braced herself on it. She rode him as hard and fast as she could, not wanting to delay their satisfaction.  She loved the way her tits bounced, captivating Justin.  He seized her nipple between his teeth and as she went up and down, the pull was sweet pain.  She cupped his balls as his hands slid to her round ass.  As Justin lifted her up and down, she played with his balls, feeling them starting to tighten with release.  She frantically rubbed her clit and as the tingle began to rise from her toes up her legs, she shouted explatives to God and the heavens, begging for  the moment of truth.

 Her body filled with fire as Justin shot his load into her pussy with animalistic grunts.  His pulsating cock pushed her over the edge and her orgasm ripped through her, her pussy milking his cock for every last drop.   Alicia's head dropped to Justin's shoulder, she was exhausted.  She whimpered as he lifted her off him, his dick sliding slowly out of her.  She dropped to the bed, her ass red from his tight grip on her.  She relished in her nakedness and rolled over, baring herself to him. Justin rolled to his side. 

Once was never enough with Alicia and he slid his fingers into her swollen pussy, his thumb massaging her sensitive clit.  She moaned in pleasure and pain but he wouldn't stop. 

"So, did you miss me?" he asked.

 "I missed you so much I've forgotten how many fingers you can fit in my pussy...How much time do you have before you leave again?" 

"Baby, I'm never leaving again."
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2755