Endless Love by JCnation
Summary:

Caileigh and JC has been in a relationship for two years. They go to college at UCLA. She's a fashion major and He's an architecture major.


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1329 Read: 406 Published: Feb 20, 2015 Updated: Feb 20, 2015
Story Notes:
I hope you tell me how much you love this story in the review section

1. Pre- Valentines Day by JCnation

2. Valentines Day by JCnation

Pre- Valentines Day by JCnation
Author's Notes:
This was my vision and I got it from listening to *NSYNC music
It was pre-valentines day, I woke up in the arms of my boyfriend of two years, JC Chasez. He said Goodmorning,Gorgeous. I turned to face him and looked him in the eyes before speaking, Goodmorning. He kissed me and said I have a gift for you. He got out of bed and went to his dresser for it then turned to walk back towards me. I said you didn't have to. He said I wanted to, open it. I unwrapped it and had a smile on my face then said It's us from last summer in Miami, I love it. He said I knew you would. I said Wait a minute,today is not Valentines. He said Tomorrow is, but this is your pre-Valentines gift and you get the other tomorrow. I said I need a shower. He said Right behind you. I said Oh no, but nice try though. He said Can't blame me for trying and besides, I wish you were ready to lose your virtue. I said I thought you weren't with me for that? He said I'm not and you know that, but it wouldn't hurt if you did lose it to me.

While I was driving home, I thought to myself why not give him what he wants and that's me giving him my virginity as a gift so that is what I'll give him tomorrow for Valentines day. When I got inside the apartment I share with my twin sister Caitlynn, I headed to the kitchen where she was. I said Goodmorning. She said What's in your hand? I said Just a pre V-day gift from JC. She said Can I see? I handed it to her while I grabbed some coffee. She said Miami? I said Yes. She said Beautiful couple you two are. I said Thanks, I think. She said Wanna shop til we drop at the mall? I said Lead the way.

As we were shopping, I went towards a lingerie store called Intimate Treasures and she said Why are we going in there? I said I have to get a few things for tomorrow night. While we were looking around, the saleswoman looked at us and said Ladies, are we looking for anthing specific? I said Just something to wear for my boyfriend tomorrow night since it's Valentines. She said Right this way...

After I paid for the red negligee and matching lingerie, we left the mall. I called JC's cell while I was driving and said Are you home? He said No,why? I said Well since we're gonna do dinner at your place tomorrow, I wanted to drop my gift off. He said You got a key so yeah, go for it. I said Love you,bye. I dropped my intimates off at his place so they'll be there for tomorrow night.

Caitlynn said He has a big bed. I said It's comfortable too. She said Can I lay on it to see? I said Go for it. She layed on the bed and said It's like laying on a cloud. I said That's the reason why I stay over sometimes. She said I thought it was because of the great sex. I said In order for that to be true, We have to be doing so and I still have my virginity. She said I thought you would've lost it already. I said Unlike you, I haven't given mine up yet. She said You ready to go yet? I said Yeah, let's get home. By eleven that night, we were in our bedrooms and asleep for the night.
End Notes:
First ever story published on any site 
Valentines Day by JCnation
Author's Notes:
New chapter this is on Valentines day 
The following morning, I had class so I had to wake up to shower and got dressed. I put on a red blouse, white shorts and red flip flops along with my hair curled. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Caitlynn with a vase of roses and said Ooh, does my twin have an admirer? She said Actually they're yours. She handed me the card and I opened it then read:' Roses are red,Violets are blue, here's a dozen roses showcasing how much I love you- Happy V-day from your Valentine.' I smiled and said He always knows what to say, see you later. She said See you.

During fashion class, I texted JC thank you for the roses and wrote on my essay for the class. At noon, I met up with Caitlynn and our parents for lunch at Chi to catch up on things. Our mom said How's college? We said Great. Our dad said Caileigh. where's that boyfriend of yours? I said He had class I think, Tonight we're spending Valentines together. Our mom said That's nice of him.I said Yes it is.

When I got home, I went rummaging through my closet for something to wear. Caitlynn said Still have that short black sequined dress from I believe three years ago? I said The Donna Karan? She said Yeah. I said I don't see it, didn't you borrow it? She said Let me go check.

A few minutes later, She came back with it in her hand and said I forgot to give it back to you. She laid it on my bed and said Add the black Louboutins and you'll be finished. I said Do you think I should straighten my hair back or curl it again? Up or down? She said Curl it some more and wear it down. I said When I get done, can you help me with my make-up? She said You got it,Twin.

By the time I got ready with the help of Caitlynn, I noticed I had to leave and said One more time before I leave, Do I look sexy enough? She said You look like me, Don't you? I said No offense, but I don't want my boyfriend to be thinking of you while we're having sex. She said I like JC and all, but he's not my type so you're safe. I said Good to know, don't wait up for me cause you know I'm not coming back. She said See you tomorrow.

During a candlelight dinner that JC planned, he looked at me and said Ready for your actual gift? I said Of course. He gave a long box and I opened the top to find a diamond heart necklace. He took the necklace from the box and put it around my neck then said On the back of the heart has a message on it from me. I flipped it over and read it: You are my better half- Love JC, I said Thank you. He said What I put on there, I do mean every single word. I said I know, stay here and I'll text you when I'm ready. I went up to his room and put on what I bought yesterday then said to myself: ' You can do this for him Caileigh, no backing out now' and texted him to come up cause I was ready.

Not even five minutes went by that he came into his room and found me laying on his bed. He said So this is my gift Meaning?... I said Meaning that you're getting exactly what you've been wanting for the past two years and I'm willing to give you this part of me, but just so you know I'm nervous about how this will go. He said Nothing to be nervous about, we'll take our time and I'll be easy on you.

Afterwards, He said see, It wasn't that bad to rid you of your virginity which is way overdue. He kissed me and cuddled me even tighter to his body then we fell asleep.
End Notes:
I hope you like my new chapter to this precious love story
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2761