Back Home by B-Twice
Summary: Justin makes his way back home.
Categories: Completed Het Stories, Challenges Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: General
Challenges: It's Gonna Be MAY! *NF Spring Writing Challenge 2015
Challenges: It's Gonna Be MAY! *NF Spring Writing Challenge 2015
Series: Nicole and Justin Timberlake
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 875 Read: 264 Published: May 29, 2015 Updated: May 29, 2015
Story Notes:
Very simple and straight to the point

1. Chapter 1 by B-Twice

Chapter 1 by B-Twice

Justin sat quietly in the backseat of the black SUV as it rolled through the airport traffic of LA. He watched the scene before him releasing a heavy sigh of relief. He was finally back from a long successful two-legged world tour and an award show in his honor. He was mentally and physically exhausted, but his soul was happy and full.

 

It had went off without a hitch and now that his adventure was over. He was on his way home to embark on a new one.

 

Fatherhood.

 

He couldn’t wait.

 

The last show of his tour was definitely bittersweet.

 

Bitter.

 

He was leaving behind some amazing people, new friendships and bowing out of the spotlight which he had always had a love hate relationship, but most of all he was going to miss his fans. The pure love they showed him every day, day in and day out. He wouldn’t replace them for the world.

 

Sweet.

 

His beautiful wife was waiting at home with their beautiful creation tucked safely in her womb just waiting the right moment to make his appearance.

 

Memphis Miguel Timberlake.

 

He was going to be beautiful.

 

Justin laid awake countless nights when his wife was able to travel breathing softly in his ear with his hand resting on her belly just wondering what he just might look like. Would he have her eyes, and his nose? Would be tall like him, or short like her? Would he have his love for music or her love for odd love for science and numbers?

 

He had no doubt that he would have a headful of curls, which was something they shared. He could imagine his hair being light, since his was blonde and she was a dark brown. She hoped that their little one inherited his soft blue eyes, while he hoped he inherited her compassion and love.

 

The car coast through the slightly heavy traffic as Justin rested against the luxury leather seats. He lifted his cell phone from the middle arm rest and tapped away at the screen until he was dialing the familiar number.

 

"Hello?"

 

He smiled at the sweet sounding voice," Hey baby, it's me. I'm on my way home."

 

He could sense the smile that danced across her pink lips," I'm so glad, I can't wait to see you. I've missed you so much"

 

"And I you, how's my little guy?"

 

She sighs," Has had me up all night kicking and moving. It is safe to say that I am past uncomfortable."

 

"Well Daddy is home for good now, and I owe you a foot rub from here on out." Justin rest his head against the window, cradling the phone in his hand.

 

He watched as they hit the stretch of highway that led him home and he could feel the anticipation building up in his stomach. He couldn't wait to spend those remaining last days enjoying that peace and quiet between him and his wife.

 

Thirty minutes later, the SUV was pulling into his gates and parked right in front of the house. He climbed out, retrieving his bags while digging his keys out of his front pocket.  He slipped the key into the door and unlocked dragging his bags behind him while his driver followed with the rest.

 

He placed them down in the foyer and tossing his keys onto the small end table and pulling off his light jacket. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, taking in the scent of his home. A mixture of lavender and an outdoorsy smell.

 

Some of the windows were probably open, just the way his wife liked it. He opened his eyes and went forward on his way to hunt for his wife. He walked through his large living area, just expected the patio doors leading to the back yard was open.

 

She loved the breeze that the California air offered as certain times of the year. She would spend hours on end outside, sunbathing and reading a book. Or underneath the gazebo taking a nap or they would often times, sit and have dinner and chit-chat about their day.

 

As he stepped into the sunlight that poured inside. He caught a glimpse of her through the gazebo moving along the yard with the water hose spraying her newfound vegetable garden. Midway through her pregnancy her, and his mother decided it would be a great idea to take up garden, which really meant he was task to do all the hard labor when the time came when he was home on brief stays in between his tour dates.

He watched as she walked bare footed along the grass humming a sweet melody in a long white skirt and a green tank top that she folded up around her breasts exposing her perfectly round belly. The sun gave her a deep bronze glow and her hair was pulled up to the very top of her head.

 

He stood there watching the loves of his life enjoying the sun.

 

He was so glad to be home.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2805