Texas by KrisB
Past Featured StorySummary: JC heads to Houston, TX to work on a song with Kelly Rowland. He meets Kennelly on the plane and plans seem to change.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: General
Challenges: None
Series: Love Without Borders
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 22180 Read: 6031 Published: Jul 09, 2015 Updated: Aug 08, 2015

1. Chapter 1 by KrisB

2. Chapter 2 by KrisB

3. Chapter 3 by KrisB

4. Chapter 4 by KrisB

5. Chapter 5 by KrisB

6. Chapter 6 by KrisB

7. Chapter 7 by KrisB

8. Chapter 8 by KrisB

9. Chapter 9 by KrisB

10. Chapter 10 by KrisB

11. Chapter 11 by KrisB

12. Chapter 12 by KrisB

13. Chapter 13 by KrisB

Chapter 1 by KrisB

JC walked leisurely to his departure gate. He liked the super late/very early connections when it came to large airports. Less people, more room, less baggage bumping you from every angle. He was a little disappointed that the kiosk selling headphones and other devices wasn’t open yet since his headphones had suddenly stopped working on the flight from LA. Oh well. Not too long before the connection and he’d be in Houston, TX within two hours. He left the headphones over his ears so he wouldn’t be disturbed and kept his well worn ball cap low on his brow. He found gate B14 and settled near the charging station, plugging in his iPhone. He always tried to choose the seat that allowed his back to be to the wall and his face to be forward, watching the people as they came into the gate or walked past.

 

He noticed a young mother with an infant in a body sling and a sleeping toddler in the stroller. She seemed to be balancing things pretty well. Sure, he was good at multi-tasking but even he doubted his skill level to travel with two kids. Some days it was hard enough to get just him from point A to point B. He smiled as the woman babbled to the baby and found a seat near the walkway.

 

An older couple shuffled in and he watched the man settle the woman and their bags before checking in at the desk. He seemed nervous that they were at the wrong gate. The airline personnel assured him he was in the right spot then the guy headed back to his wife.

 

Other folks filed in and soon the gate was pretty full. There was one seat on JC’s side of the gate open and he noticed a very determined woman making her way through the people and luggage. She smiled at the mom in the corner and sank into the seat next to him, not making eye contact. She pulled out her phone and sighed.

 

From his angle, JC could see that her battery was low and he watched her type a message to ‘Marilyn’ stating that she’d made it to the airport. He turned his head slightly and realized all of the charging space was taken. His phone was only at the half mark so he felt bad about not offering her his spot. He closed his eyes and looked away, debating on what the ‘right’ or ‘polite’ thing would be. He felt a soft, warm palm on his arm and turned to meet fabulous green eyes

 

"Excuse me. I’m sorry to both you but I was kinda hoping you could share a charger space with me. I have this charger that allows three different USB cords to plug in and then we’d only use one outlet. Would that be OK?"

 

"Sure."

"Fabulous," she grinned and took it upon herself to unplug his cord, pop off the outlet part then plug him into her charger then the charger into the wall outlet. "Thanks!"

 

"No problem."

 

He watched her arrange her bag on her lap and pull out an MP3 player. He followed her fingers as they unwrapped her headphones then slid them around her ear. He noticed what appeared to be a smudge of green on her right ear.

 

"What’s your tattoo of?" he asked, surprising himself.

"A four leaf clover……the one on my ear anyway."

"You have more than one?"

"I have three actually," she smiled and shoved a loose curl behind her eye so he could see it better. "I have a shamrock and a sisters tattoo as well."

He had never seen a tattoo in an ear before so he was a little intrigued as he leaned in for a closer look. He watched her fiddle with the MP3 player then leaned back, but not before enjoying her perfume. He took in her profile from behind lowered lashes.

 

She had light skin and he would wager she had to be careful in the sun, with a few freckles across the bridge of her nose. She had slightly fuller than average lips, the top one forming a perfect cupid’s bow. The color of her eyes were startlingly different than any other he’d seen up close. They were actually olive green but he could see a slight line near the iris from the side so he imaged the color was a result of color contacts and shook his head. Women and their weird beauty routines or obsessions.

"Is your cord still working?" she asked when she caught him staring.

"Oh, uh….yeah. All good."

She nodded and went back to her music. She moved her head to a beat he couldn’t hear but suddenly wanted to.

"What are you listening to?"

"Oh, just a mix of stuff. Right now, it’s Pink. What are you listening to? Someone cool, I bet."

She turned and smiled at him, realization in her eyes as she waited for him to answer. So far, she hadn’t freaked out and he was pleased. Some folks stared out of the corner of their eyes once they realized who he was while others demanded photos or autographs. This was a pleasant change and he hoped she’d remain cool, at least until they parted ways.

"Uh….actually……" he blushed slightly. "My headphones gave out on the last flight and I was trying to enjoy some peace and quiet so I left them on."

"Oh, I see," her smile widened. "That might work better if you removed an ear when talking to folks. Otherwise, it just looks shady."

"True."

They both laughed and she pushed the forward button on her MP3. He pulled the headphones down around his neck and looked over her shoulder as the next song came up. Survivor by Destiny’s Child.

"That’s a great song," he said and pointed to the screen of her device. "I’m actually meeting up with Kelly while in Houston."

"Business or fun?"

 

"Both."

"Awesome," she seemed genuinely please. "Wanna listen?"

He smiled, removed this useless headphones and took the ear wrap around she offered. They shifted a little closer and listened to the song. He watched her check her phone and receive a reply from Marilyn before typing back but sent it before he could read it. She caught him watching out of the corner of her eye and he smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry."

"Did you see what I typed?"

"No."

 

"Good," she grinned then giggled. "I told her I spotted a celebrity."

"Did you? Where?"

"Funny!"

Her laugh was contagious and he enjoyed himself. The music in his ear changed and he shook his head in surprise, his own voice smoothly filling the air.

"Oh, uh……" she fumbled for the music device. "I….we…..we don’t have to listen to that…..I enjoy it but I’m sure you would…."

"No, I….."

She pushed the skip button and another of his songs played. Her cheeks flushed and she pushed skip again. Slut Like Me by Pink started and she seemed to still be flabbergasted.

"So, you do enjoy some of my music," he teased and stretched his arms, his shoulder popping. "Your face is flushed."

"Goodness! Yes, I enjoy your music….with the group and without. I was trying to be cool and friendly. I’m such a spaz. You are probably looking for ways to escape with your phone cord, aren’t you?"

He laughed, loud and joyful.

"I’m sorry. I’ll shut up and mind my business. As soon as I have half a battery, I’ll move and leave you alone."

"That’s not necessary. Just relax. I enjoy your company…..so far."

"I promise to keep my hands to myself."

"Good to know," he grinned and checked his incoming text message. "I need to make a call. If I leave my bag here, are you going to go through it?"

"No, absolutely not," she answered super seriously then busted out laughing when he made a face and she realized he was teasing. "Go talk on the phone, punk."

He laughed as he stepped into the walkway and dialed his Mom. He chatted with her for a few minutes, reassured her he was fine and wished her and Dad a happy cruise. She worried about him even though he was more than capable of taking care of himself. She worried about his mood and mindset more than she did with his siblings and he appreciated her. He said he loved her and made her promise to hug his dad for him then hung up. He decided to grab a coffee before heading back to his seat.

"I brought you a coffee in hopes that all of my possessions were still in my bag. If they aren’t, I can close my eyes while you put them back," he teased as he offered the caramel latte.

"Oh hush! I didn’t even touch your bag."

"Good to know."

"Besides, if I was going to make a fan request, it wouldn’t involve your bag," she quietly announced then engrossed herself in her phone.

"Oh really? What would you request then?"

She smiled and blushed again but didn’t look up. She kept her head lowered but she kept sneaking side glances at him. He tried to read her but it was hard without seeing her eyes.

"United flight 1247 is ready to begin boarding our first class passengers. Please make your way to the gate if you are traveling first class."

"That’s me. Thanks for sharing your music."

"Thanks for sharing your outlet," she smiled and kept her head ducked. "Have a great flight."

He nodded then headed to get in line. Out of nowhere, he found himself standing at the ticket counter and making a request. He slid his card back into his wallet and boarded the plane. He got comfortable in his window seat and ordered a large orange juice from the flight attendant. Slowly other passengers made their way onboard and he looked forward to catching a glimpse of the fan again.

After what felt like hours, she finally stepped onto the plane. She looked up from her ticket and smiled at him before heading toward the back of the plane. He grinned and waited patiently until the ticket agent followed the last passenger on board. She smiled as she headed past him and the empty seat next to him.

"I won! I never win anything!" he heard the polite but excited female voice announce a little too loudly from the back. "Awesome! Thanks!"

He shifted nervously in his chair and waited for her to come back. Soon he saw her out of the corner of his eye. She stretched up to put her carry on bag in the over head compartment and he took a second to look over her body. She was curved in the right places and her legs looked very shapely under the well fitting jeans. He averted his eyes just as she came down off of her tip toes and slid into the empty seat.

"I won a free upgrade. I’ve never been in first class before," she grinned and buckled her seatbelt. "This is a great day!"

"Lucky you."

"Lucky you, too…….you can use my MP3 player if you’d like. There’s like 500 songs that you can shuffle."

"That’s kind of you."

"I promise to be quiet and not disturb you."

"You haven’t disturbed me yet so no worries," he smiled and patted her arm. "Relax and enjoy the flight."

She nodded and they watched the flight crew go though the inflight information then settled in for take off. Once they reached their cruising altitude, he wanted to hear her voice again.

"What are you doing in Houston?"

"Oh, one of my best friends lives there and we are going to a concert. I’m only there for four days so it’ll be a quick but nice visit," she smiled as she looked over at him. "What are you doing in Houston?"

"I’m going to work on a couple of songs with Kelly and maybe do some sight seeing."

"Awesome. I hope you come up with something great! Is it for her album or yours?"

"Unsure yet. She has a contract right now and I don’t so probably hers but you never know. Sometimes one song leads to more and she has an amazing voice so a duet could be cool," he shrugged. "Who knows what could happen."

She nodded and just looked at him. She seemed to be contemplating her next words and he gave her a crooked smile as he waited.

"Just say it."

"I hope you put out more music soon. I miss your voice," she whispered with a shy smile. "Many of us miss your voice."

It was his turn to blush. Sure, people told him often that he should put out some new music and there was something nice about how she said it. She wasn’t demanding or nosy, just encouraging.

"Thanks."

"You’re very welcome."

He watched her watching him for a few minutes then leaned closer. He placed a super soft kiss at the corner of her mouth then pulled back in time to see her eyes flutter. He noticed her eye lashes were full but not overwhelming like how some women were wearing them now.

"Where are you staying while in Houston?" he whispered and shifted closer, his arm sharing the arm rest that separated their seats.

"With my friend and her daughter."

"Oh."

"Where are you staying?" she whispered back and eased her arm onto the armrest as well. "Kelly’s?"

"No, the Hilton downtown."

"King sized bed?"

"Yes," he answered with a nod the hooked her pinky with his. "Huge bed all to myself."

"I wish I had a King bed. Instead, I’ll be sharing a queen with Marilyn who snores."

"Really? Well, I’m sure I could share my King for a much needed nap when we land."

"That’s incredibly generous of you," she winked. "I think I’ll take you up on that offer."

"One question though……."

"OK. Shoot."

"Are you involved with anyone? I don’t ‘nap’ with other men’s women."

"Nope, not involved with anyone on any level," she answered quietly. "Are you?"

"Nothing exclusive."

"Good."

They chatted and flirted for the rest of the flight, only touching with their arms on the armrest. He greatly anticipated the ‘nap’ and hoped she did too.

End Notes:
Unsure where this is going. Let me know what you think!
Chapter 2 by KrisB
Author's Notes:
NAP TIME!

"This is a really nice room," she grinned once he opened the door for her. "It’s definitely cooler in here than out there in the Texas heat."

 

He smiled and wheeled his suitcase over to the closet as she headed to the window. He took a moment to enjoy the subtle sway of her hips and noticed the sparkles on her rear pockets.

 

"You are right across from the Toyota Center. I’ll be there Friday night for the show," she grinned then looked back at him over her shoulder. "It’s a great view."

 

"I’m enjoying this one."

 

"Really? Well, I bet I can make it better."

 

"I don’t know......maybe," he teased then sucked in a quick breath when she pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a front buckle sports bra. "That’s delicious but so wrong."

 

"What’s wrong?" she immediately looked down, concerned that something was wrong with her appearance.

 

"Your breasts are smashed against you. They should be free……free to be fondled and caressed and licked and sucked."

 

"Really? I think I should take this off."

 

"Me, too, baby."

 

"Kennelly," she stated firmly and waited for him to nod before releasing the hooks one at a time. "I wasn’t sure how much turbulence we’d experience and I didn’t expect to be napping with anyone."

 

He hummed in appreciate when she finally freed her creamy white globes. He licked his lips and stepped closer, his palms itching to feel their weight. He flicked his eyes to her face and smiled. She grinned back but crossed her arms over her breasts.

 

"Hey!"

 

"I showed you something. It’s your turn, punk," she smirked with a cock of her head. "Lose the shirt. I want to feel your skin."

 

He smirked and pulled his own shirt off, tossing it on the chair before stepping to her. She opened her arms and slid her hands up his arms, goose bumps following her light touch. His hands settled on her hips just above her jeans. Her skin was warm and soft. He pulled her closer, lowering his head. He kissed her softly, feeling her sigh and relax against him before he deepened the kiss. He swept his tongue once along the seam of her mouth and she opened, her tongue quickly coming out to dance with his.

 

"When did you slip a mint?" he chuckled and moved his mouth along her jaw line.

 

"While you were checking in. I wanted to make a good impression."

 

He hummed and pulled her closer, his lips moving to her neck. Her breasts pressed against his chest wall and her hands were tickling along his biceps. He tipped his hips forward and made contact with her lower stomach, smiling when she let a small moan escape. His lips wondered lower then across her collarbone as he turned the away from the window.

 

"You feel so hard," she mumbled as her fingers moved along his shoulders then she laughed. "I meant your arms and shoulders but THAT’s hard too."

 

He pulled back just enough to grin at her then released the tight hold he had on her hips. She nipped at his jaw then stepped around him before sitting on the bed. She crooked her finger in a come here motion and he stepped between her open thighs.

 

"I think I’d like to see more, please."

 

"Be my guest."

 

She wiggled her eyebrow then flashed a grin before biting her lower hip. Her hands reached out and make quick work of his button and zipper. She looked up through her lashes then yanked the denim down his legs. He toed out of his shoes then stepped out of his jeans, kicking them to the side. She licked her lips, took a deep breath and slowly eased his boxer briefs down, his erection popping free and smacking up against his abdomen.

 

"Oh my!" she signed in appreciation. "It’s better than I hoped. Please tell me you have a condom or two."

 

"Yes, I do."

 

"Show me."

 

He bent to grab his wallet and she smacked his ass, hard. His left ass cheek stung from the contact and he snapped his head to look back at her. She was grinning from ear to ear and shaking out her hand. He threw his head back and laughed loudly before placing two foil packets on the bedside table.

 

"I couldn’t resist."

 

"You’re a handful, I can tell," he smiled and pushed her back on the bed. "I think I’m going to like our nap."

 

He reached for her left foot and brought it up to rest on his chest as he untied her sneaker. He removed it and tossed it behind his shoulder before pulling her sock off and moving to the other foot. He climbed onto the bed, straddling her hips and kissed her slowly. The kiss grew at a slow pace and he captured her hands, raising them above her head.

 

"I think I need to explore these beautiful mounds."

 

She winked at him and left her hands where he’d placed them, her eyes never leaving his face. He trailed his fingertips down the underside of her arms, watching her squirm when he got to the bend of her elbow. He caressed along her shoulders before finally reaching his destination, cupping the heavy globes. They were firm and soft, her nipples standing at attention almost immediately. He leaned forward and circled her left nipple slowly, making her whimper in need.

 

"Don’t tease," she whimpered and nearly bucked him off when he applied slight pressure with his teeth. "Shit! That feels good."

 

He smiled around her nipple then spent ample time worshiping the creamy flesh before moving onto its twin. By the time he felt he’d done them justice, she was a whimpering, panting mass of sensations. He even wondered if he could bring her to orgasm by focusing on her breasts a little longer but he was too interested in getting her naked.

 

"These need to go," he mumbled as his lips trailed lower and his fingers made quick work of her jeans, sliding them down her legs and tossing them over her shoulder. "Those panties are fantastic."

 

He took a moment to admire the lacy white scrap of material that hid her from his view. He ran his fingers tips up the front of her thighs then back down before gently forcing her knees to bend. She started to sit up but he shook his head and ran his open hand up the inside of her thighs, pushing them further apart.

 

"Please tell me you want this as much as I do."

 

"More," she whispered and pulled his head down for a slow kiss. "The anticipation is killing me though. You’re naked, I’m nearly naked……Let’s get this party started."

 

He kissed her again and dipped just one finger under the lace, groaning when he felt her wet folds. Quickly he stripped her of the material then pushed her further up on the bed, her head landing on the pillows. He followed her up on the bed and licked a thick trail up the center of her chest.

 

"Your tongue is distracting. I like it," she sighed and slid her arms under his, her fingers working across his back. "Lick all you want but be warned that I plan to do some exploring of my own."

 

"Are you threatening me?" he asked then slid his tongue up the side of her neck. "I like threats……but only if you deliver on them."

 

"Oh, I’ll deliver."

 

Her hands ran along his back in one long stroke then she circled back up. The second time, she added her nails but didn’t rip his skin. The third time, she added more pressure and he laughed.

 

"I think you’re getting antsy."

 

"I am."

 

"Well, I think I’d better get one with the penetration," he joked and reached for the condom. "I don’t want to disappoint."

 

"You won’t."

 

He smiled down at her then quickly rolled the condom down his thick column. He double checked to make sure it was in place then lowered himself back between her open thighs. Her right hand made contact with the tip of his cock and he shivered as she placed him at her entrance. Once he was in place, she moved her hands to his hips and licked her lips. He took a slow breath and pushed his hips forward, easily sliding into her velvetiness.

 

"Oh shit!"

 

He hummed his approval and retreated slightly before pushing further inside, repeating the process until he felt his ball sack meet her opening. He took several more deep breaths and forced his eyes open, concerned for his partner.

 

"You OK?"

 

"So good…….So, so good," she groaned and rolled her eyes back. "Please……more please."

 

He built the pace up steadily until his hips were moving on their own. He loved the feel of her and how she moved with him, her hands never stopping. He was impressed that she could keep her eyes open when their pace reached near frenzy but she did. He was losing his grip on control and leaned further into her should, his mouth working her neck and ear as he adjusted his penetration angle.

 

"Fuck!"

 

"Feel good, baby?"

 

"Kennelly."

 

"Feel good, Kennelly," he corrected and nipped her collarbone. "Are you close? Please say your close."

 

"So close……oh so close…….Mmmmm……"

 

He worked his hips faster still and didn’t stop until he felt her body tense as a strangled cry got stuck in her throat. He sunk his teeth into her shoulder and slammed into her twice more before letting go, white hot pleasure coursing through his body.

 

It took several long seconds before his lungs would finally work and he inhaled a deep, cleansing breath. All he could smell was her and he chuckled as he realized her scent reminded him of cupcakes.

 

"What’s so funny?" she questioned, panting herself. "Did I say something stupid? In my defense, you scrambled my brain."

 

"No, you didn’t say anything. I was just thinking that you smell like cupcakes."

 

"I do?"

 

"Yep," he chuckled and lifted his head to look down at her. "Vanilla cupcakes."

 

"Occupational hazard, I guess."

 

"Are you a baker?"

 

"Part time. Nursing pays the bills though."

 

"Nurse slash baker," he nudged her chin with his nose. "Practical and artistic. I like it. Good combination. Although now I’m thinking about cupcakes and how I don’t have any."

 

She laughed and lifted her face to capture his lips. They enjoyed a sweet and tender kiss before he slid from within her. He disposed of the condom then laid on his side, his head propped up on his hand as he watched her.

 

"That was fun," she whispered and captured his hand. "It seems cheesy to say but thank you. I needed that."

 

"My pleasure. I’m happy to oblige. It was pretty good for me, too."

 

"Pretty good?"

 

"Well, I did have to do most of the work," he pointed out and she frowned playfully. "I guess you’ll have to do the heavy lifting next time."

 

"With that attitude, maybe there won’t BE a next time."

 

He laughed and pulled her to him, his mouth covering hers. She held back at first but he finally enticed her tongue out to dance with his. Soon her hands were sliding up his side and she was flush against him.

 

"I’d like to see you again while we are both in here."

 

"I’d like that," he smiled and rolled to his back, tucking her into his side as his eyes drifted closed. "I’m really going to take a nap now."

 

End Notes:
Thoughts?
Chapter 3 by KrisB

JC woke to a loud thump in the hall and slowly rubbed his eyes. He stretched lazily and reached to his left, where he’d left Kennelly but the bed was empty. He frowned and rolled over, spotting the paper propped up on the lamp.

‘That was a blast! I meant what I said about seeing you again. Call me! 309-555-0096 – K’

He sighed and dropped his head onto the bed, breathing deep. The pillow and sheets smelled like cupcakes and sex, suddenly becoming his new favorite scent. They had had a lot of fun and she was funny. He liked that she didn’t pressure him about music or the group or one of the guys. She was cool and even picked at him a little. It was refreshing but weird to feel comfortable with someone new so easily.

He stretched again and sat up. He found his phone and texted Kelly to see when she wanted to get started. As he waited for her reply, he sent Kennelly a text.

Hey Kennelly! I just woke and u were gone. L When can I c u again? C

He tossed the phone onto the bed and headed into the bathroom for a quick shower. He enjoyed the hot, humid air as he washed and rinsed then stepped out into the much cooler room. He lazed around in his towel as he searched for something interesting on the television, settling on an old episode of Criminal Minds before checking his phone.

We have plans to BBQ here if you are interested in coming over. Few people coming and there’ll be gr8 food. No worries if you have other plans. I could pop over after 10. K

He debated on what to do. He didn’t know Kennelly very well and he wasn’t sure he wanted to go to some random person’s house for a BBQ in order to get laid again. It seemed like a lot of work. As he contemplated how to reply, Kelly answered. Just great! She had a migraine and didn’t feel up to meeting. He didn’t want to hang around the hotel and didn’t feel much like exploring. He DID feel like making nice with Kennelly so he could bury himself inside her again.

What time should I come? What should I bring?

Bring whatever you want to drink and don’t cum too quickly. Lol

Haha, smartass. What time should I arrive?

7ish. 950 Lake Shore, Kemah. Call if you get lost. C u soon!

C u then! Btw my bed smells like cupcakes and great sex. My new fav!

Blushing!

He laughed out loud and fell back into the bed, his thoughts reliving their earlier sexual escapade. She hadn’t been shy or overly aggressive. She seemed to just enjoy what was happening in the moment. He liked that. It made him feel confident and wanted, something others didn’t seem to be concerned with. He liked to be engaged in conversation and treated better than just a piece of meat.

With a sigh, he pushed himself up and got dressed before heading out and finding something for lunch.

*******

"You made it!" Kennelly smiled when she opened the door. "Ooh, and you brought beer, too. I like your style, mister."

He laughed and pulled her into a tight hug, loving how she hugged him back. He felt her pat his ass then saw her wink at him before placing a swift kiss on his lips.

"Come on in. Marilyn’s in the backyard with Jack and Trina is in the shower. Beer can go in the cooler on the patio and I’ll grab you a coozie."

"Alrighty."

He followed her to the back door with a brief stop in the kitchen where she handed over an ‘Everything is Bigger and Better in TX’ coozie. He grinned and they headed out the back door. He loaded the beer in the cooler next to the vodka and bloody mary mix and stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted the grill.

Marilyn was nothing like he’d expected. She was much older than he thought but still joyful and funny. He watched Kennelly and her go back and forth about the proper way to grill the chicken. Finally the women turned back to him and she smiled with a wink.

"So you’re who kept my friend from me for a few extra hours," she teased with a heavy Southern drawl. "She says it was worth it so you’d better be here for another round."

"Goodness!" Kennelly blushed. "Stop it."

"I am," he grinned and strutted over to them. "I’m JC. It’s nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Thanks for having me. Can I do anything to help?"

"No, not right now. We have everything ready. We are just waiting for my son and his best friend to arrive. They are always late. I hope they don’t forget the crawfish."

"They’d better not," Kennelly said. "If they do, I’m not letting them in until they go back and get it."

"Do you eat crawfish, JC?"

"I’ve had them once or twice. Not bad but they can be a lot of work," he answered then took a long pull from his beer. "Are we eating outside?"

"We thought we could unless the bugs start to eat more than their share," Marilyn teased then went back to flipping the chicken. "Ken, be a doll and fix me a drink."

"Yes, ma’am."

JC followed Kennelly back to the cooler and held the cup she handed him while she added vodka and bloody Mary mix. She took it then added worchestire and hot sauces before stirring it with a stalk of celery and adding ice.

"Be a doll and take that to her while I check the beans, please."

"Kiss me first."

She grinned and pulled him in by his shirt, laying a long thorough kiss on him. He was a little short of breath when she finally stepped back and swatted his ass before heading inside. He watched her go, enjoying that subtle hip sway again before heading back to Marilyn.

"How did you and Kennelly meet?" he asked as he handed over the drink. "I’m just curious."

"We worked together at the hospital before I retired and moved back here. She’s one of the kindest people I’ve ever met."

"She’s fun."

"Yes, she is," Marilyn smiled as she watched Kennelly from the kitchen window. "She works WAY too hard so I like to see her relax and have fun."

"She said you are going to a concert at the Toyota Center tomorrow. Who’s playing?"

"Garth Brooks. We both love his music and my son Gary got us tickets. Trina, Ken and I are going. It should be a great time."

"Cool."

"Do you enjoy country music?" she asked before sipping her drink. "Ken said you’re a musician and you do look familiar but I can’t place you."

"I was in a group but we were more pop music. I, personally, enjoy all kinds of music."

"Have you seen a Garth show before?"

"No," he shook his head and winked at Kennelly through the window. "I can’t seem to get her outta my brain."

Marilyn laughed and patted him on the shoulder. He smiled at her then finished off his beer. He asked if she needed anything then offered to go help Kennelly in the kitchen. Marilyn nodded and shooed him away.

JC stepped through the back door and sighed at the delicious aroma. The beans smelled of bacon, onions and brown sugar. He found Kennelly sliding augratin potatoes in the oven and he licked his lips.

"Its smells wonderful in here."

"Better than cupcakes?" she teased, closed the oven and moved to the sink where she began peeling eggs. "Do you like deviled eggs?"

"Yes, ma’am."

He stepped closer and cocked his hip against the counter to watch her work. Her fingers made easy work of the shell then she placed the egg on the tray. Quickly she had a rhythm going and he hummed along with the music coming from the other side of the house.

"Ken, can I use your curling gel?" a raspy female voice called out and JC turned his head to the sound, shocked to find a very tall, skinny woman standing in a bra and panties. "Oh, I thought you were outside with Mom."

"Uh….I just came in."

"I’m Trina," she smiled and stepped closer, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "It’s nice to meet you. I’m a fan."

"You are?" Kennelly asked with a cock of her eyebrow and JC felt trapped but patted Trina’s back in a friendly but awkward hug. "Since when?"

"Always."

"It’s nice to meet you, too, Trina. Are you staying for dinner?"

"Oh, yeah! I’m glad you’re here."

JC smiled politely but couldn’t stop his eyes from taking Trina in again from head to toe. As his eyes came back up, he caught Trina’s fuck me stare but shook his head no. She winked then turned and walked back to where she’d come from, her hips knocking from side to side in an over exaggerated sway.

"She’s pretty, huh?" Kennelly offered as she continued to work on the eggs. "She also has a killer accent."

"Eh, she’s trying to hard."

"Sure, sure. Her room is to the left of the restroom if you’re interested. I can handle the eggs."

"I’m not interested," he stated and touched her shoulder. "I’m not here for her."

"She’s more your type."

"My type?"

"Yeah, adventurous, tall, skinny, provocative," Kennelly listed off then touched his hip to get him to back up. "I need a knife, please."

He moved back so she could open the drawer. He watched her face for a few minutes as she worked silently. He waited until she looked up at him then stepped closer and hugged her from behind.

"I think going to a hotel room with someone you met on a plane is pretty adventurous. I still want you. I’m not interested in her but I do dig the jealousy streak a little," he teased and she giggled when he tickled her side. "I know we are just having fun but I’m not done with you. Are you finished with me?"

"Oh, no. Definitely not."

"Good."

She relaxed back against him with sigh and he patted her hips. She took a deep breath then went back to work before putting him to work by asking him to collect things for her. He followed her directions and they worked well together. Trina finally came back through with clothes on but JC didn’t return any of her flirting attempts. The doorbell rang and Trina trotted off to get it, returning with two men who appeared about their age.

"Cupcake!"

"Hey, Gare-bear," Kennelly smiled and hugged the first guy then the second. "Hey, Shawn!"

"You need to come down more often. We haven’t seen you in months," the second guy smiled and patted her back. "What did you make us?"

"That depends on if you remembered the crawfish."

"Twenty pounds right here. They are already cooked and ready to go," Gary stated and plopped the container on the counter. "Where do you want it?"

"Mom said we’re eating outside," Trina popped up and hooked her arm through JC. "This is our new friend, JC. JC, my brother Gary and our friend Shawn."

They guys exchanged hellos before they headed outside to check in with Marilyn. Kennelly was still busy finishing the eggs and Trina still had her arm hooked through JC’s. He politely patted her hand then removed it from his arm to retrieve his beer and move to the other side of Kennelly.

"Trina, can you take the plates and silverware out? The chicken should be good soon and then we can bring the rest of the stuff out," Kennelly asked as she placed the last stuffed egg on the plate. "We’ll be right behind you."

Trina rolled her eyes but headed outside. Kennelly waited until the door was closed then turned to pull JC close by his belt loops. She kissed him lightly then pulled back to meet his eye.

"I like how you handled her. You were polite but clear. She’s going to keep trying though."

"I figured. I’ll handle her," he answered then kissed her again. "She’ll see the picture clearly before we leave for the hotel tonight……if you’re still game."

"I am."

"Good."

She smiled shyly up at him then went in for one last kiss before putting him back to work. Together they pulled stuff from the oven and fridge before taking stuff out to the table. Gary and Shawn helped them carry the rest of the stuff out then all six of them dug into the delicious food. The conversations were easy and fun and JC enjoyed himself, sitting between Kenelly and Shawn.

Chapter 4 by KrisB

The group sat outside talking and picking on each other until well past sunset. The air had cooled off a lot but the mosquitoes were biting everyone. Marilyn was the first to give in and they all headed inside, clearing the last of the food and trash as they went. They settled around the large living room and JC grabbed another beer for him and Kennelly then sat next to her on the couch, dropping his arm behind her. She smiled at him then focused back on Gary who was telling about his new job prospect.

"So you won’t be going back to Alaska then?" Marilyn clarified.

"I will while I interview with the California firm but I’m getting tired of going back and forth. If I were to take the California job, I could settle down there and not have to fly so often. I could take my dog with me, too."

"But you wouldn’t be here……with us," Trina whined from the kitchen then made her way into the living room and sat very close to JC. "What will I do without you?"

"You’ll be fine."

"Not with you in California and Shawn in Florida"

"You got the job?" Kennelly asked and Shawn grinned. "Congrats, dude!"

"Let’s watch a movie," Trina demanded and moved to the movie shelf, bending so her ass was right in JC’s line of sight. "Fifty Shades it is."

"I don’t want to watch that with my mother," Gary announced and everyone laughed. "Pick something else."

"No."

"Yes, please."

"No. My house, my pick," Trina declared and popped the movie in then came back to the couch next to JC. "Have you ever seen this movie?"

"Yes, I have."

"It makes me hot."

JC felt Kennelly tense next to him and he pulled her closer, trying to reassure her. The room was quiet and Trina sped through the previews. Finally the movie started and everyone watched but JC kept an eye on Kennelly until she seemed to relax, her posture settling back down. Halfway through the movie, before the movie couple had sex, Gary and Shawn declared they were going to a local bar. JC caught Kennelly’s eye and nodded towards the door. She nodded and stood.

"We’re heading out, too," she told Marilyn. "What time are we doing stuff tomorrow?"

"Nothing major until dinner at 7 then the show. Just take my car then you can come back whenever."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, yeah," Marilyn smiled and hugged her friend. "Wrap it up before you stick it in, girl."

"Goodness!"

"JC, it was so nice to meet you. Come back soon."

"Thanks for having me," He smiled and found himself in a warm hug. "I had so much fun."

"Treat my friend right."

"I will."

Kennelly grabbed her purse and a small bag then Marilyn’s keys and they headed out. He was a little glad that he got away before Trina could make another pass at him. He loaded Kennelly’s bag for her then kissed her once and lead the way back to the hotel. They parked and headed inside.

"I feel like I’ve sweated buckets today. Do you want to shower?" she asked once they were inside his cool room. "We could save water and shower together."

"Sounds fabulous and environmentally conscious."

"I’m smart like that."

He laughed and followed her into the bathroom. She set her toiletry bag on the counter then pulled out her shampoo, conditioner and body wash. He watched the way she moved and couldn’t help the way his body reacted to hers in motion. He adjusted himself then bent to start the water, watching her pull her shirt over her head out of the corner of his eye.

"Ooohhh…..Let me see, let me see," he softly demanded and turned to her. "That is a beautiful picture."

"Well, you didn’t seem to like the bra I wore this morning so I changed."

He grinned and stepped closer. She was wearing a red lace push up bra that made her breasts look amazing. They were high and seemed to look fuller. It was like they were just waiting to be worshiped. He pulled her closer, kissing her neck before detouring lower and allowing his tongue to make small licks long the top of her right breast.

"You look good in red, Ken," he murmured as he nuzzled closer to her skin, allowing his five o’clock shadow to tickle her. "I don’t think of myself as a breast man but I can’t seem to stop touching these."

"I like when you touch them."

"Good to know."

She hummed her approval as he kissed the soft skin. Her hands found their way into his hair and she massaged his scalp. She was content to just let him explore for several minutes then got antsy, her hands moving down to the hem of his shirt. She pulled it over his head then stepped away from his grasp.

"My panties match. Do you want to see?" she teased and her fingers hovered at the snap of her shorts.

"Oh yeah. Show me."

"You first."

Quickly and efficiently, he moved the remainder of his clothes, kicking them under the counter. He watched as she slowly undid her shorts then wiggled them down her hips and legs. She stepped out of her sandals and stood in front of him in the matching red lacy material. She blushed when he whistled in appreciation then slid the panties down and reached behind her for the bra hook. The material landed on the pile of clothes and she winked at him before getting in the shower.

He took a deep breath then followed her in. He watched her stand under the shower head for a few minutes, noticing that she had removed the elastic from her hair and it was much longer than he’d originally thought. She turned her back to him to wet her front and he grinned.

"Nice tattoo."

"I told you I had three of them," she reminded over her shoulder as she reached for her body wash and he stooped lower for a closer view. "It’s a shamrock but probably needs the color touched up."

He inspected it, liking how there were swirls coming from the leaves, making it more feminine. He wasn’t a fan of needles himself and didn’t think he’d ever get a tattoo of his own but he did admire great art work. This was a dainty mark on pale, creamy skin and he definitely liked it. He ran his right thumb over it before kissing it softly and standing back up, reaching for her body wash.

"I’ll do your back."

She nodded and handed him the small bottle. He applied some to his hands, rubbed them together then set to work on washing her back and massaging muscles as he went. He found that her shoulders were where she held her tension and he spend ample time there before moving lower. He completed his task with her feet, smiling as she leaned forward to keep her balance.

"Who needs an orgasm after a rub down like that?" she teased then turned to allow him under the spray.

"I didn’t even do your front where all the fun places are."

"Next time, sweetie."

"I did your back, now you do mine," he playfully demanded and handed over the body wash. "Or would you rather do my front?"

"I’ll do whatever you prefer, especially after the shoulder massage. That was amazing. Thank you."

He smiled and kissed her, pulling her close so he could feel her pressed against him. Their tongues dances for several minutes and her hands traveled down his sides before coming around to his cock. It jerked at her touch then seemed to shiver as it hardened. She twirled her tongue under his then licked up the underside of it, causing him to moan and grow in her hands. He buried his hands in her wet locks and pressed her against the shower wall, rubbing his hips against her hands more.

"We should finish the shower," he breathed into her mouth. "I don’t have any condoms in here."

She nodded but kept meeting his kisses. He was getting too worked up too quickly and finally pulled himself away from her mouth and hands. She attempted to step forward but he put his hands up in defense.

"I want to be inside of you when I let go."

"I’d like that too," she grinned and tossed him the body wash then bent to get her shampoo, yelping when he swatted her ass. "Hey!"

"You stick it out like that and I’m going to take the golden opportunity."

She laughed and set about washing her hair as he washed his body. They switched once he’d rinsed off and she quickly rinsed her hair as he roughly scrubbed his scalp.

"You’re going to make your scalp bleed. Stop that."

"I like to feel the scratch," he informed with a shrug but allowed her to pull his hands away and replace them with her own. She was more gentle but still got the job done. "Hmm…that feels good."

"Rinse."

He switched her spots and watched her apply conditioner then step out.

"Um…aren’t you supposed to rinse that out?"

"No this is a leave in conditioner," she answered from the other side of the curtain and he heard the flap of a towel. "It helps shape the natural curl and I think it makes my hair softer. I try to use it once a week or so but the heat down here can be kinda rough so we’ll see how often I need to use it."

He finished rinsing his hair and stepped out to find her combing her tangled locks. She was facing the foggy mirror and had her hair on one shoulder. He couldn’t resist kissing the bare one and running his hands up her towel covered body. She laughed and quickly finished with the comb and turned in his arms.

"I think you need to towel off, punk."

"Why? I’m going to bed and I plan to get sweaty so why wipe off?" he teased as his mouth worked across her face and chin. "Is my dripping hair a turn off?"

"No, not really," she sighed and rolled her head to the side, allowing him better access. "When you nip right there, it makes my knees tremble."

"Hmmm…..good to know."

"Come on."

He allowed her to pull him into the bedroom then sat on the bed, her standing between his legs. She tipped his head and covered his mouth with hers, her tongue teasing him until he was nearly out of his mind. He pulled the towel from her body and threw it to the side, sighing when they were back to skin on skin. He lost himself in their kiss again and he groaned at how good she felt.

"Condom," she breathed into his mouth and went to her bag, returning with a fresh box. "I hope I remembered correctly."

"Yeah, those are my preference."

She nodded and opened the box, handing him a foil packet before putting the rest on the table. She returned as he finished rolling it down his hardened length. She licked his lips and climbed onto the bed, straddling his lap. She took no time lowering onto his cock, throwing her head back with a moan.

"God, that’s soooooo good."

"Mmm…."

They were a tangle of limbs as she swiveled her hips, eliciting a deep moan from him. He pulled her knees further onto the bed and it changed the angle. He licked down her neck as she arched back in enjoyment and settled his hands on her hips. He brought his two thumbs together on her lower abdomen and worked them in slow, firm circles.

"Oh! Damn," she groaned in pleasure and began lifting her hips, sliding up and down his cock. "So good."

"Faster, Ken."

She sped up and swiveled her hips when he met the end of her, grinding her clit down on his pelvis bone. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder so she felt like she wouldn’t go backwards. She rode him hard then tilted her pelvis forward and she rubbed the crown of his cock against her g-spot that he had been enticing from the outside.

He was very close and struggling to hold back. She felt like white hot velvet and he couldn’t get deep enough, pulling her hips down harder and harder. He was sure he’d have bruises where her hip bones were smacking against his but he didn’t care. He tipped his head forward and bit her shoulder, no longer able to hold off her orgasm.

"Fuck!" Kennelly grunted and went over the edge, a loud grunt leaving her body as she came down one last time on his lap. "Oh fuck."

JC panted and held her tight, afraid she might fall back off his lap. Finally he laid back on the bed and pulled her down on top of him. His chest heaved as he tried to get control of his breathing and he ran his hands up and down her back. He grinned to himself as he felt her struggling to breathe as well and enjoyed the after shocks of their orgasms. It took a few minutes, but finally Kennelly pushed herself up to look down at him.

"Damn," she whispered and kissed his mouth. "That was awesome."

"I enjoyed it."

"You enjoyed it? That’s it?"

"Baby, you fucking rocked my world," He grinned and tucked some of her hair behind her ears. "It was pretty awesome, Ken. I haven’t gotten off like that in a while."

Her face split in a fantastic grin and he laughed, knowing he’d said the right thing. It was true that he hadn’t orgasmed so intensely in a while because his usual partners seemed to be in a rut, always wanting the same things the same way. This newness was nice.

"Stay with me."

She nodded and kissed him again before running her fingers through his tangle of still wet hair.

Chapter 5 by KrisB

"I don’t want to move," Kennelly sighed from her position in the middle of the bed. "But my bladder is full."

"You better not pee on my bed, missy."

She laughed and rolled off the bed, his eyes following her as she padded to the rest room. He sighed and stretched his arms out. They had been lounging around for well over an hour since she had finished riding him and she had kept him laughing most of the time. She had crazy stories of life in the Emergency Department and he loved how she made faces and voices when talking about coworkers.

"Don’t laugh," she warned from the bathroom. "I took out my contacts and I have on my glasses."

"I wear glasses."

"My eyes are horrible though."

"Get your ass out here," he chucked and rolled over onto his stomach, enjoying the cool air across his naked back. "I’m sure they make you look cute."

"Not so much."

He turned when he felt her climb back on the bed. She wore dark colored, wire rimmed glasses and the lens magnified her eyes some. He noticed that her irises were still olive green and he smiled.

"I can’t sleep in my contacts or my eyes will be soooo red and irritated tomorrow."

"Near sighted or far?"

"Poorly sighted," she grinned and kissed his temple. "What do you want to talk about now? I’m sure you’re tired of my crazy patient stories."

"They are definitely entertaining."

"True but I want to hear your voice. You talk for a while."

"What do you want me to say?" he asked and she shrugged. "OK. Um……I’m hoping Kelly is feeling better tomorrow….or later today actually. I brought a couple of songs that I think she could make better."

"That’s cool. Are they fast or slow?"

"One of each."

"What was the last show you saw live?" she asked and trailed her fingers down his back.

"I honestly can’t remember but I’m going to catch Basement Jaxx in early July. Should be a great show."

She smiled and he kept talking about random stuff. She’d comment occasionally but mostly just listen to him as she looked at his face. She seemed to be taking it all in and he liked how she listened to him as though he was the most important person in her life at that moment. Her eyes started to droop an hour or so later but she kept fighting sleep.

"Close your eyes, Ken," he whispered and clicked off the only light. "I’ll be here in the morning."

"Mkay."

He leaned over and kissed her slacked lips then waited for his eyes to adjust to the dark and watched her sleep. Eventually he dosed off but woke to soft kisses along the back of his shoulder blade. Small hands rubbed up and down his back, leaving goose bumps.

"Mmm……"

"You don’t have to wake up," she whispered. "Just roll over. I’ll take care of the rest."

He felt her weight lift off of his back and he rolled over, quickly reaching out for her. She settled into his arms and moved her lips to his mouth, her tongue sweeping in. She straddled his hips again and he ran his hands down her sides in slow circles. He was already hard and he wanted more of her, easily rolling them over.

"I am prepared to do the heavy work."

"I got you, Ken," he whispered and trailed his fingers around to the front of her hip then headed South. "Damn! So wet already."

"I woke up that way. You were kneading my breasts and grunting in your sleep just like you do when you’re buried deep inside me and ready to bust. I can’t help that the thought of you back inside of me gets me wet."

"I do enjoy sliding in. You fit me very well."

"You’re actually just a tad too big. Your cock stretches me. I could feel you well after I left here this morning," she breathed into his neck then pulled on his earlobe. "I actually ached from how deep you went."

"Mmm……I like hearing that. It gets me more excited to do it again."

"Condom is right here."

"You were serious about me not having to do much, huh?" he chuckled and took the packet. "I like how self sufficient you are."

She laughed and reached for him as soon as the condom was in place. A shiver went down his shaft as soon as she touched him and he wondered if it always would. He also wondered what it would be like to have her mouth around him. The feel of her wet entrance brought him back to the present and he pushed in nice and slow.

"So good……so fucking good."

"You’re good for my ego," he chuckled and kissed her lips. "I like when you say how good it feels."

"So fucking good."

"You ready for all of me?"

"Oh, yeah," she breathed into his mouth then groaned in pleasure.

He smiled into her shoulder and started to really move, rocking in and out. He rolled his hips each time he got as deep as her body would allow and she cried out in near delirium. He felt her vaginal walls tremble with the first wave of pleasure and moved one hand from her hip to her pelvis, sliding his thumb into the top part of her slit. He rotated his thumb clockwise and she let go, calling out his name and arching up under him. He pumped into her tightening walls three more times then let go, his own back arching.

"Sweet Jesus, you’re good at that," she panted and rubbed his back. "I think I can sleep the rest of the night now."

He laughed loud and nipped her shoulder. She laughed with him and swatted his ass then pulled him in closer, her legs wrapped around his hips again. He felt spent and wasn’t sure he could move but she didn’t seem in a hurry to get out from under him.

"I’m glad you texted this afternoon and came for dinner."

"Me, too," he whispered and kissed her again. "I had a good time with your friends."

"Mmm……"

"Are you dosing off on me?"

"No, just enjoying this," she answered and trailed her nails up his back, causing a jerk in his cock. "Ooh, apparently he likes my nails. I’ll have to remember that."

"I need some water."

"Roll off and I’ll grab you some."

He grunted, pulled out and rolled over. He watched her bounce over to the fridge and retrieve two bottles as he took care of the condom. She tossed him a bottle then settled back down next to him, slipping her own as he cooled his throat. She smiled over at him, looking like she’s swallowed the canary.

"What are you looking at?"

"You…..or what I remember of you since my glasses are still on the table," she grinned then laughed. "Mmm…..I feel relaxed but jazzed…..like little zaps of energy flowing through my blood."

"You’re grinning like you’re high."

"I’m not on any drugs but I’ll take this kind of high anytime."

He laughed then finished his water. He tossed the empty bottle toward the trash can and flopped back onto the pillows. She sighed happily then snuggled down under the sheet but didn’t scoot any closer to him until he reached for her. She came to him quickly and slid her arm around his waist.

"Let me have more than two hours of sleep this time, OK?"

"I’ll try," she giggled then kissed his chest.

Chapter 6 by KrisB

JC jerked away at the blaring sound of his phone ringing right next to his ear. His eyes frantically searched of the phone and he found it in Kennelly’s hand, right by his head. He took it and answered.

"Hey, JC," Kelly’s chipper voice came through the line. "How are you this morning?"

"What time is it?"

"Just after 9. Sorry if I woke you. I’m feeling much better and I can get started whenever you can get here."

"OK. Let me get up and around and I’ll text you when I’m heading your way."

They hung up and JC tossed his phone to the foot of the bed. He rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath, grinning when he smelled Kennelly. He rolled and scooted over to her, molding to her naked back. He sighed into her hair and trailed his hand down her stomach.

"Morning."

"Hi," she sighed and rubbed his hip. "Your phone is loud."

"I usually set it on vibrate before going to sleep but I was a little distracted. I had this delicious woman in my bed……she kept waking me up to take advantage of my body…….She exhausted me before I could remember to do it."

"Are you complaining?"

"No, just stating the facts, ma’am," He laughed and pulled on her hip until she rolled over. "Hi."

"Hi."

She smiled and kissed him, tasting of toothpaste already. He sighed into her mouth and pulled her flush against him, yanking the sheet from between them. She responded by hooking one of her legs over his knee and sliding her fingers into his hair.

"You feel ready to go again," she pointed out and wiggled her hips. "Do you usually wake up rock hard?"

"No, not usually but I have sex on the brain because you keep molesting me."

"From where I’m laying, it’s been equal opportunity molesting, mister."

"Very true," he agreed then kissed her again. "Are you ready for another round?"

"I’ve been ready since you shared your plug at the airport."

"So you’re saying electricity is all you need?"

"When I’m alone, batteries work just fine," she quipped then guided his hand to where her legs met. "When I’m with you, you just have to breathe and look in my direction. That’s pretty much all it takes. You’re like walking sex."

"I’m not walking right now."

"No, now you’re just sexy."

He smiled and rolled into her, pushing her back until she was flat on her back. She giggled and opened her hips, wiggling against him. He licked into her mouth then sucked on her bottom lip, moaning in enjoyment. He moved into position and started to enter her but she grabbed his hips and stopped him.

"Condom," she whispered and he nodded before reaching for one. "I’m on the pill but we should still use one."

He rolled it down his length then moved his weight back onto her, easing her thighs over his hips. He felt her sigh as he pushed in then she arched her back, pressing her breasts up into his chest wall. He set a slow pace with his hips and teased her mouth with his tongue. He felt her hands on hips then they slid around to his ass. She sighed his name and moved her hips to meet his forward thrust, pulling a deep moan from somewhere inside him. Their pace was slow but building, neither of them in a hurry this morning and it felt amazing.

"Ken," he groaned whens he pulled her knees higher and he sunk deeper. "Yeah……."

"I’m so close already."

He ducked his head and licked around her nipple as he kept pace with his hips. He watched her face through lowered lashes and saw her eyes roll back as he began to suckle her nipple. She tensed and cried out, pleasure overtaking her body and he rode it out with her until she seemed to focus back in on their actions.

"Ken?"

She nodded and he eased back just enough to roll her over beneath him. He sat back more on his legs and pulled her down on him, sinking balls deep. He heard her cry out and saw her spine arch. He gripped her hip with one hand and her shoulder with the other, effectively locking her in place then really started to work his hips. The sound of his hips smacking into her ass was one of the most erotic sounds he’d ever heard until he realized that he could also hear her breasts smacking against each other. He couldn’t hold back, his orgasm shooting out the tip of his cock before he could even think about waiting for her. Serendipitously, her own orgasm ripped through her moments later and they collapsed in a panting heap.

"Fuck!" she panted over her shoulder. "Do you take classes on how to do that?"

He laughed and licked her shoulder before biting her skin.

"I’m not kidding. This has been some of the best sex of my life."

"You’re pretty good yourself, gorgeous," he whispered and rolled his hips into her once more before easing out, immediately flopping over onto his back but leaving his eyes on her. "We seem to have a great rhythm. It takes two, love."

She hummed and wiggled her legs, stretching leisurely. He rolled over and nuzzled her neck then smacked her ass before leaving the bed.

"Music calls so I have to get ready. Stay as long as you want."

She was still in the same spot when he reentered the room, a white fluffy towel around his waist. She watched his every move as he rummage through his suitcase and found the jeans he wanted. He pulled out a t-shirt, socks and boxer briefs.

"If you want to meet up later, I think you should free ball it today," Kennelly announced with a grin. "That would be so sexy knowing that I could have almost immediate access to your cock."

His cock jumped at the idea and he tossed the underwear at her, laughing at the idea. He pulled the towel off and wiped the rest of the water from his skin, loving the feel of her eyes on him. She looked at him appreciatively, not like he was a piece of meat. He pulled his jeans up his legs then turned to give her a show of his ass as he wiggled into them. Before he even heard her move, she pulled him back on the bed and crawled over him.

"KEN!" he laughed in surprise then groaned as her hot, wet mouth closed over the tip of his cock. "FUCK!"

"No, suck," she teased and ran her tongue down the side of his length.

He laid back and watched her go to work, enjoying how eager she was to have him this way. Her tongue was so busy exploring that he lost track of it with his eyes but loved how it felt on his cock. She thoroughly explored with her tongue before she popped just the head into her mouth and suckled. He couldn’t stop the moan that left his mouth and it seemed to egg her on, her greedily little mouth sliding down as far as she could. He felt her swallow and a little more of him slid down then she wrapped her hand around the last of him, squeezing at the base of his shaft.

"SHIT!" he groaned then bucked his hips when she hollowed out her cheeks and moaned around with her mouth full of him. "So good, Ken. So fucking good!"

She started a slow slide up and down his cock, her talented tongue flicking around and around. He buried his hands in her wild curls and helped guide her, grinning when he felt her relax and allow his direction. He pushed her head down as far as she would allow and rolled his hips. He could feel his orgasm building in his lower back and he didn’t hold back.

"Ken, I coming," he warned and pulled on her hair.

He buried his cock so far, he could feel her swallow against his tip and he lost it. He actually saw stars as his eyes slammed shut and his orgasm exploded out the tip of his cock. He thought he was done after a few spurts but then he felt her hand rolling his balls and he kept going, yelling out unintelligible words. Finally, he flopped back, spent and felt her slide off his cock.

"You OK?" she asked and he opened his eyes to find her leaning over him. "Did I kill you?"

He laughed and pulled her down for a monstrous kiss. She dipped her greedy tongue into his mouth and teased his tongue before ending with a big smack.

"Thank you for that. It was unexpected and ah-mazing!"

"I couldn’t resist after watching it bob up and down as you dried off then that ass wiggle. Boy, you have got one fine as hell ass," she announced and nipped his chin. "I was initially going to bite you but then I got my hands on you and couldn’t resist tasting you."

"I thoroughly enjoyed it."

"Good. I’m glad."

"I need to head out to meet Kelly but I am definitely repaying the favor," he announced and kissed her again as she frowned. "What?"

"I didn’t suck you off so you’d feel obligated to eat my pussy. I don’t keep track like that. I did it because I wanted to."

"And I want to know what you taste like. I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t want to."

She nodded and kissed him again before heading to the shower. JC took a few minutes to enjoy the post orgasm bliss then finished getting ready. He stepped into the bathroom and got one more kiss from Kennelly, promising to call her later then headed out.

End Notes:
I'd love to hear what you think!
Chapter 7 by KrisB

JC and Kelly got to work as soon as he arrived and the music just flowed. He loved days like this because it reignited his love for the creative process. They finished his ballad as a duet then she took the lead on his faster, club beat but he added in a little here and there. Then the music led them to a soulful and sorrow filled ballad of yearning. He talked Kelly into letting him sing on the demo and bared his soul, surprising himself at how emotional he was getting. Something about the lyrics on loss touched him deeply and he laid it out.

"That was……." Kelly said as he came out of the booth. "I haven’t heard you sing like that in years. I have goose bumps and tears in my eyes. Where did that come from?"

"I don’t really know."

"At least tell me who you were thinking of as you sang. I saw you close your eyes."

"Just someone new," He answered with a shrug. "She seems to get me."

"That’s awesome. New romance is always exciting……at least until you find your soul mate then things just keep getting better and better with that one person."

They worked a little longer then broke for some food. They chatted and ate in her huge kitchen, checking in with her husband then got back to it. They worked on three more songs before her hubby interrupted to remind her of their evening plans.

"It’s after 7, honey," Tim stated when they looked up from the lyrics they were working on. "You said to interrupt if you weren’t finished by then. Sorry, man."

"No worries. I need to check in with people and we’ve made SO much progress. Do you have time tomorrow, Kelly?"

"Not much before we head to Cancun."

"OK. I’ll take a copy of these songs with me and do some work on them. We can touch base when you come to LA in August."

"That sounds fantastic," Kelly smiled and hugged him tight. "I want to know more about this new person. You have a twinkle in your eye and she has brought something out in your voice. She must be amazing."

He hugged her back, grabbed the copied CD and headed back to his rental. The sun was starting to set in the West and he couldn’t have been happier with their progress. He headed back to the hotel and called Kennelly.

"Hello, punk," she giggled and he could hear loud music in the background. "How was your day?"

"It was amazing and very productive."

"I’m so excited for you."

"Where are you?" he asked and took the I45 ramp. "It’s so loud."

"Oh, we’re waiting for a table at this cool but low key bar downtown. We are killing time before the show. There’s room for one more if you are free. No biggie if you have other plans."

"Give me the address and I’ll be there shortly."

"Gary thinks it would be easier if you parked at the hotel and walked the two blocks. Cops have some of the streets blocked off because of the concert and the Astros are playing at home tonight, too," she answered then offered. "I could meet you in the lobby and walk with you."

"Sounds fantastic. Am I dressed appropriately?"

"Totally, unless you changed since this morning."

"Nope," He answered then grinned. "I’m still free balling it, too."

She laughed and he joined her, merging over for his exit. They said goodbye and he drove the rest of the way to the hotel. It took several extra minutes because of the extra security but he parked the rental in the back lot then came through the side entrance. As he turned from the elevators, Kennelly entered through the front door. He watched her face light up when she saw him then she licked her lips and casually strolled over to him, her energy practically vibrating the air around her.

"There’s my favorite musician," She whispered with a smile as she stepped into his open arms. "I’m glad you wanted to come out with us."

"I’m glad we finished when we did so I could join you."

"I want to kiss you. Is that OK?"

He nodded and cupped her face in his hands, pulling her to her tiptoes and against his chest. He felt her sigh just before their lips met and he smiled, his tongue quickly sweeping into her open mouth. He kept it quick so they didn’t draw attention then tapped his forehead against hers as he met her eye.

"Hi."

"Hi back," He whispered then kissed her nose. "Let’s go. I’m starving."

She nodded and turned to lead him out. He placed his sunglasses back over his eyes and captured her hand, sliding his fingers between hers. He read the surprise on her face but only smiled as they exited the cool building.

"So what did you and Marilyn do today?"

"We ran some errands, then got a pedicure," She smiled up at him. "Then a little shopping and lunch."

"Did you take a nap since you have tickets to the later concert?"

"She was still asleep when I got to the house this morning so I did nap until like 11, then we headed out."

He smiled and swung their hands as they walk. She talked a little more about their adventures and he took in her outfit. She wore a fitted t-shirt with a lower neckline than he’d seen her in. He figured out that if he stepped just a tad closer to her than usual, he could see the top of one creamy breast before she shifted away from him. He grinned to himself then checked out her jean shorts. They were also tighter than he’d seen yet and shorter. He enjoyed the sway of her hips as she continued her commentary then his eyes traveled down to her feet. He stopped dead in his tracks as he took in the cowgirl boots.

"Those are hot, Ken," He stated loudly then adjusted his hardening cock. "I had NO idea what to expect when it comes to concert attire from you, but DAMN!"

"Whatever."

"I’m serious. Is this what you usually wear?"

"To a summer country show, yeah," She admitted then shifted nervously in front of him. "I will exchange jeans for the shorts in the winter but I like my boots."

He growled in appreciation then pulled her to him roughly, swallowing her surprise yelp with a hungry kiss. He made sure to press his pelvis into her lower abdomen and was rewarded with a deep moan from her.

"I wish people weren’t waiting on us," She admitted when he moved his lips down her jaw. "I would SO take you up on the tasting comment from earlier."

"I plan to deliver on that later."

"Good to know. We are drawing attention right now though."

Reluctantly, he pulled back and kissed her once more before they resumed their walk. They found the bar and grill and she led him through the mass of people until they found Marilyn, Gary and Trina. He said his hellos then settled between Kennelly and Marilyn.

"No Shawn yet?" Kennelly asked as she opened her menu.

"He is stuck in Dallas. He’s not going to make the show," Gary announced. "You’re welcome to his ticket, JC."

"That’d be so ah-mazing," Trina piped in.

"I don’t want to impose but I’d love to go if no one else needs the ticket," JC answered and reached for Kennelly’s knee. "Are you OK with me coming?"

"Oh yeah," She answered then leaned into him. "I REALLY like it when you cum. I hope you’ll do some later when we’re alone."

"You are bad…..So bad but I like it."

"Stop canoodling over there," Marilyn teased and swatted his shoulder. "I’m glad you’re joining us."

"I think you’re jealous, Marilyn," JC teased and put his arm around her, pulling her closer. "I think you want me to canoodle you."

"You wish, boy! You couldn’t handle me."

"No, probably not."

The waiter appeared and took their drink order. The group settled into the menu and chatted about the different options. Kennelly decided on a shrimp poor boy and he went with the gumbo and gator balls. Gary made the necessary comments about gator balls and they all laughed until their sides hurt. They placed their orders then sat back and chatted. Trina still tried to get his attention but he wasn’t interested.

"I need the restroom," He whispered as he stood and kissed Kennelly’s temple. "I’ll be right back."

She nodded and went back to Gary’s story as he headed around the bar. He found the bathroom easily and finished quickly. As he came out into the fall, he found a gorgeous, dark headed beauty leaning against the wall. She pouted her overly full lips and shook her tits at him as she stepped close.

"Hi, there," she purred and slid her hands up his chest, pressing herself into him. "I’ve been watching you from across the room. I just wanted to let you know that I’m DTF……HARD."

He smiled politely and attempted to make his way around her, looking down the hall and catching Kennelly as she rounded the corner. He saw the hurt in her eyes before she slid a smile in place and gave him the thumbs up. He scrunched his brown in confusion and finally pried his shirt out of the claw like grip, politely excusing himself. He made it back to the table and Kennelly wasn’t there. He sat and patted Marilyn’s shoulder and she smiled.

"She was super cute," Kennelly whispered, brave face in place, as she sat back down. "Did you get her number?"

"No."

"You should have."

"Why?" He challenged then leaned into whisper. "Do you want a threesome?"

"No, I’m only concerned with my vagina. I don’t need to worry about another one. I thought you’d want some variety."

"I like YOUR kind of variety."

"I’m just saying you should have options," She shrugged and fiddled with her napkin. "I didn’t leave anything behind in you room so the coast is clear. I mean, we’re just having fun. Nothing serious."

"And I’m not done having fun……..are you?"

"God, no."

He nodded and pulled her close for a long, slow kiss, causing Gary to whistle. They broke apart laughing and Marilyn teased them until their food arrived.

End Notes:
So....it looks like people are reading my story but I'm not hearing much. Do you like it? Hate it? I'm interested in hearing your thoughts.
Chapter 8 by KrisB
Author's Notes:
Concert time!

They finished dinner then made their way to the Toyota Center. People were EVERYWHERE and in all sorts of outfits. Most wore boots and cowboy hats but some wore baseball caps and sneakers. They waited in line and the women each purchased a t-shirt, then they moved to the longer line of folks waiting to get into the building. Music from a local country radio station blared from the side of the building, and the vendors pushing beer tubs were doing a booming business. Gary bought them a round of Bud Light and they all settled into the wait.

"When was the last time you waited in a line like this?" Kennelly asked with a smirk, then tipped her beer to her glossy lips.

"It’s been awhile."

"Do you listen to much country music?" Marilyn asked as she looked up at him. "I know you sing pop music but I wasn’t sure what you listen to."

"I enjoy all kinds of music but I don’t routinely listen to country. I do enjoy some of it that has crossed over onto the pop stations."

"You are in for a great show tonight."

"Have you seen him before?" JC asked her and touched Kennelly’s back, needing to touch her, as Marilyn nodded. "How many times?"

"Twice at the Houston Livestock and Rodeo but it’s been years and years."

"Back when Garth was super popular before he retired," Kennelly explained. "We saw REO Speedwagon, Jake Owen and Maroon 5 at the Rodeo last year. It’s a shorter show, only lasting an hour, but still great shows."

"I’ve seen Maroon 5 live and they are amazing," JC agreed and slid his hand down to Kennelly’s hip. "Do you have any other concerts lined up this summer?"

Marilyn looked at Kennelly then they both busted out laughing. It took a couple of minutes for them to compose themselves enough to talk.

"We are seeing Luke Bryan at the end of July in Illinois," Marilyn answered finally and kept looking over at Kennelly.

"What’s so funny? I’ve heard he does a great show."

"Nothing."

"Ken, you’d better tell him."

"Tell me what?" JC asked and turned to meet Kennelly’s eye as she blushed. "Have you met Luke before? Seen him naked? What?"

"No, none of that. He’s just one of my other two huge celebrity crushes."

"You have three celebrity crushes?"

"Yeah," she whispered and sipped her beer, trying to look anywhere but at him. "I’m so ready for the show."

"Who are the other two, Ken?"

"Um…."

"Anyone I’d know?" He teased, pulled her to his chest and whispered "I’m hoping I’m one of them."

"You definitely are….You are the biggest crush actually."

"So me and Luke and…..?"

"Alexander Skarsgard."

"The tall, buff, blonde from True Blood?"

"You know who he is?" She laughed and slid an arm around his waist. "Do you watch True Blood?"

"I’ve seen most of it."

"So you know my crushes. Who are yours?"

"Um…..I don’t really have any at the moment," He answered then kissed her forehead before moving back to her side. "Marilyn, who is your celebrity crush?"

"Joe Manganiello."

"He plays Alcide on True Blood and he’s in the Magic Mike movies," Kennelly offered. "He’s got muscles to spare and is graying a little."

"Sounds like you like him, too."

"He’s not bad, but not my first choice," she answered and bit his bicep.

"I wish they’d let us in already," Trina complained as she joined them again, having returned from her smoke break. "I’m so hot. I have sweat rolling down between my boobs."

JC rolled his eyes at Kennelly then ducked his head, teasing that he was going to check her breasts. To his surprise, she grabbed his head and planted him face first between her breasts. He laughed and she wiggled against his face.

"KEN!" Marilyn laughed and the couple blushed. "You are horrible."

JC grinned down at Kennelly then kissed her nose. She winked back up at him, her small hand teasing the skin at the top of his jeans. He couldn’t wait to get her naked again.

"I’d like you to come back to the hotel tonight."

"I’d like that, too." She smiled then finished her beer just as the crowd started to move toward the door. "Here we go!"

It took them twenty minutes to find their seats. They were lower bowl near the middle of the stadium but they could definitely see the stage. The entire stadium was a buzz of excitement as people filtered in from all over the place. JC took in all the different sizes, shapes and colors as their group got situated. He found himself sitting between Kennelly and Gary. He made small talk with Gary as the girls chatted then danced to the music, a mixture of pop and country.

"Ken, do you know EVERY lyric?" Gary teased and Ken shook her head. "I think you do. You have sung along to every song that’s played since you arrived."

"I like music; what can I say?"

JC watched as she bounced and danced with Marilyn and Trina. She was relaxed and comfortable. She had no idea how sexy she moved her body. He adjusted himself and declared that he needed another beer. Gary agreed and JC stood, pressing himself against Kennelly’s back.

"Want to come with me to get some beer?"

She nodded and bumped her ass back into his pelvis, eliciting a groan from him before she led the way out of their row. Marilyn asked for a water and Trina agreed to another beer. JC enjoyed the sway of Ken’s hips as she headed up the steps and he took her head, biting her pinkie before tangling their fingers.

"What color are your panties today?"

"Who says I’m wearing any?" She challenged with a wink and he couldn’t stop himself, pressing her against the wall and covering her mouth with his. "Mmm….."

He took a moment to enjoy the taste of her mouth and the feel of her body against him. It felt like it had been days since he’d been inside her, not the mere hours it had been. He needed to get control of himself and his brain or he wasn’t sure where his heart would end up, which scared him. It had been quite a while since he allowed his heart to come into play with anyone else.

"Wow!"

"Yeah……"

"You OK?" She whispered and rubbed up and down his arms. "You’re shaking."

"I’m OK. Let’s get the beer."

She nodded and kissed his mouth once more then took his hand, leading the way to the nearest counter. Neither said much as they waited but she didn’t let go of his hand, her thumb rubbing against the back of his hand soothingly. When it was their turn to order, JC put his hand over Kennelly’s as she reached for her money.

"I got this round."

"You sure?" She asked and he nodded. "Thanks, punk."

He grinned and handed over the money. Together they headed back with the four beers and two bottles of water. He was amazed at her balancing skills as people bumped into them from all angles. They made it back to their seats just as the lights went out and the crowd exploded.

Nearly three hours later, the lights finally came back on and JC couldn’t hide the face splitting grin he wore. The music had been good and loud and the crowd had been appreciative and joyful. He hadn’t sat for much of the show and even danced some in their row. There were two slow songs that called to him and he pulled Kennelly close, enjoying being with her. He had a great time but enjoyed the show even more just by watching the way she responded to the music and the way she and Marilyn lived in the moment.

"You ready to head out?" Gary asked the group and they nodded. "Follow me."

Gary took the lead and JC found himself arm in arm in arm with Marilyn and Kennelly. He smiled down at the older woman and realized he considered her a good friend already. There was something about her that just oozed kindness and acceptance, two things he greatly needed in his life. Without even thinking about it, JC leaned over and kissed Marilyn’s cheek.

"What’s that for?" She grinned and winked at him. "Ken not enough for you? You want an older woman to show you how it’s done?"

"I’m sure you could teach me a few things but no. I was just thinking how amazing you are, how welcoming."

"Well, thank ya."

He smiled and they finally made it out into the humidity. The three family members headed off to their car and he turned to Kennelly, pulling her close.

"You ready?"

"Ready for what?" she teased. "Should I be scared?"

"No," he laughed and kissed her nose. "I’m ready to get out of these jeans. They are rubbing against my balls and probably leaving a mark."

"I can check that for you."

"You seem eager to help?"

"I am a nurse, you know," she reminded with a wink the turned to the street. "Let’s free your balls from those jeans. Maybe we can get into some trouble while we’re at it."

They crossed the busy street, entered the hotel and took the elevator up to his room. He opened the door and followed her in. She bent to pull her boots off but he stopped her.

"Leave them on, please."

She cocked her head at him but obliged, slipping into the bathroom. He took the opportunity to remove his own shoes then his clothes, standing naked by the television when she reemerged.

"Well, hello there," she purred as she stepped to him. "Our friend is all purple and standing so tall. He looks delicious and ready to be devoured."

"No."

"Are you really turning down a blow job?"

"Yes," he answered and moved her back to the bed. "Right now, I want to be buried deep inside that snug pussy of yours as you’re bent over on the bed with your fucking boots on."

She licked her lips and lifted her arms, allowing him to pull her shirt off. He released her bra closure with one hand then started on her shorts. He freed the button then the zipper and pushed them down. The tiniest piece of black lace hid her pussy from him and he lost it, snapping the material at the sides then tossing it over his shoulder. The lace landed on the tv behind him just as his mouth found hers. Their kiss was frantic and their hands were everywhere at once.

"So wet," he growled as his fingers danced between her folds. "You’re so ready for me."

"Always."

He pushed her closer to the bed then turned her away from him, his fingers never slowing their exploration. He positioned her on her knees at the edge of the bed then bent her over, his fingers leaving a wet trail around her hip then went back to work. She moaned and settled into the position as he retrieved a condom. He made quick work of the rubber then ran the tip of his cock up and down her folds. She moaned and pushed back into him as he lubricated his shaft with her desire.

"Do it."

"Do what?" he asked and tapped the head of his cock on her swollen clit. "Tell me, Ken."

"Fuck me…..shove your cock into my pussy until you’re balls deep and can’t go any further."

He grunted and did as she instructed, sinking in hard. They both cried out and neither moved for several seconds, gaining their bearings. Finally he found the strength to move and started a fast, demanding pace. She met each of his movements and drove him nearly insane until finally the tingle started at the base of his spine. He couldn’t stop it as he chased his orgasm and moved his right hand back around to the front of her mound. Easily his fingers found her clit and he rubbed vigorously as he pounded into her from behind.

"Fuck! Please tell me you’re close," she panted and pushed back into him. "I…..I’m……FUCK!"

He heard her call out then felt his orgasm shoot out the tip of his cock. He kept coming and coming until his knees gave out and he fell forward onto her heaving back. He couldn’t move for several minutes as he fought to regain some control. Finally he had enough strength to pull out, dispose of the condom and pull her boots off. He grinned at her boneless bliss and helped tuck her under the cool sheets before collapsing next to her, his arm possessively over her middle.

Chapter 9 by KrisB

Sunlight peeked through the slit in the curtain and JC’s eyes popped open. He was on the opposite side of the bed than where he’d gone to sleep and he spied Kennelly’s glasses and phone on the bedside table. He stretched, enjoying the pop of his shoulders, then rolled over to face Kennelly. She was still sleeping, on her back with one hand stretched out to him, and wore a small smile. He wanted to widen that smile and scooted to her. He kissed her mouth several times but got minimal response so he ventured lower. He bypassed her neck and shoulders and went straight of her left nipple. He worked his mouth and tongue over the rosy peak, its center pebbling to a point.

"Mmmm……" Kennelly moaned and curled her fingers in his hair. "Good morning."

"I’m hoping to make it a great morning. Tell me, why am I on the opposite side of the bed?"

"You spooned me and I got too hot so I scooted away a little but you just kept coming. Finally, I was on the edge so I went to the other side of the bed. I enjoy your body on mine but I can’t sleep well when I’m sweating."

"Oh, I see," He nodded then dragged his day’s worth of beard across her chest to the other breasts. "I’d like to say I’m sorry for crowding you, but I’m not actually sorry."

She laughed and pulled his face up for a long kiss then winked at him when he pulled back. He went back to her breasts and continued his worship. He felt her wiggling beneath him and he moved so her legs were outside of his.

"C……I know you enjoy my breasts," she panted and pulled on his hair as she bit down on her nipple. "Ooohh, so good!"

"Mmmm…."

"Wait…..wait just a sec."

"What?" he asked and lifted his head, concerned that he was hurting her or something. "What is it?"

"Do you want to fuck my tits?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No," she blushed and tilted her face up away from him. "I……This weekend will be SOOOOOO memorable for me and I’d like it to stand out for you as well."

"Oh, it will."

"So, I thought, since you enjoy the girls anyway, why not take it a little further?"

"You’re OK with me coming in your face?"

"Well," She blushed deeper red then continued, "I was thinking you could face my legs and I could help you get off by playing ball."

"Fuck, Ken! That’s so fucking hot."

"I’m willing to try but if you break my nose, I’ll be pretty upset."

He grinned and kissed her again. Together they worked out pillow placement for her then he straddled her face, making sure she was OK before he leaned forward on his hands. She pushed her breasts together and he dipped his cock into the tight valley between them, groaning at the feeling. He started a slow rhythm but it wasn’t s smooth slid so he pulled back.

"Do you have any lube? Lotion?" she questioned from her spot below his pelvis. "I didn’t bring any."

He hopped off of the bed and rummaged through his suitcase, finally wrapping his fingers around the small tube. He laughed and held it up in victory then pounced back on the bed. He squirted a liberal amount across her chest then worked it around with his hands, appreciating the deep moan she released. He kissed her mouth once more then moved back into position, sliding easily between the mounds she pressed together.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned in appreciation and started a steady rhythm. "Oh yeah!"

She was quiet as he worked his pelvis and he worried that he was hurting her, but just as he debated stopping, he felt her tongue flick against his balls. A sizzling electricity shot up from his balls and settled at the base of his cock. He called out and really started to move his body, enjoying the wet suction she applied randomly to his balls. He made sure he didn’t press his pelvis down onto her too much and she seemed to know when he was close to exploding because she squeezed her breasts further together and latched onto one of his balls with all the power her jaw would allow.

"FUCK!" he groaned and his cock exploded down her body, leaving long spurts across her stomach and stretching nearly down to her pelvis. "Oh….don’t stop yet."

She kept up her tongue work as he continued to move, his orgasm drawing out further until he was so spent that he couldn’t hold himself up any longer. He fell to the side with a grunt and closed his eyes as he rode out the last of the body spasms.

"Are you OK?" Kennelly asked as she rubbed his thigh. "You’re breathing so I think you’re still alive."

He nodded and heard her phone ring. He felt her lean over him as she reached for it. He listened to her conversation with Marilyn and finally popped his eyes open, enjoying her naked form. He found the strength to lift his right hand and move it to her ankle, rubbing against the ink there. He traced the heart and vining around it then the letters on each side of the point.

"Hey, punk," Kennelly broke into his haze with a gentle sweep of her hand up his thigh. "We are going out on Gary’s boat today. Do you want to go with us? No worries if you have recording plans."

"I’d love to join you but I need to eat your pussy first so allow me plenty of time to enjoy."

He heard Marilyn’s cat calls from the other side of the phone line and Kennelly squirmed with a blush. He listened to them agree on Noon and rolled his head to look at the clock, 9:30. He heard them sign off and he looked back at her, surprised when she moved off of the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I need the restroom," she smiled and patted his arm. "I’d also like a shower."

"If you must, but hurry. My strength is returning and I’m hungry."

She laughed loudly then disappeared into the bathroom. He laid there enjoying the last of the blissfulness and breathed in the scent of their romps. No way was he going to forget this weekend or Kennelly. She was smart and fun and adventurous but yet unassuming. She invited him along but didn’t expect him to go. She seemed to accept that she wasn’t his only priority but that made him WANT her to be a bigger priority, something he wasn’t used to. He closed his eyes and wondered how she felt.

"Come on, sleepy," he heard her whisper and felt her nuzzle his neck. "I let you sleep for nearly two hours. Now we need to head out or we’ll miss the boat."

"I thought you were taking a shower."

"I did and you were asleep when I got out. You looked too peaceful to wake you."

"Ken," he breathed and pulled her mouth down to his. "I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to fall asleep."

"It’s OK but you need to get moving."

He yawned then rolled out of bed. He took a super fast shower then dressed in shorts and a muscle shirt, adding loafers, hat and sunglasses. He tucked his wallet and phone into his pockets then looked her over. She was dressed in her boots and shorts from the night before but she had swapped out for her Garth shirt.

"Are you panty-less?" He grinned and pulled her close, watching her eyes light up as she nodded. "That’s hot, Ken."

"I didn’t have any other option since you ripped mine from yesterday and I didn’t pack any in my purse."

"I did notice you packed your glasses though."

"My eyes would be a hot mess without taking my contact out," She ran her hands down his arms then took his hand in hers. "Let’s go. I need to change shoes and get my bathing suit."

Chapter 10 by KrisB

"This is your boat?" Kennelly asked Gary with a huge grin. "This is so cool. Our own pontoon!"

Marilyn and Kennelly broke out into a song that JC had heard but didn’t know well, as they loaded their supplies. Shawn and his girlfriend Annie joined them and the six of them headed out onto the lake. JC followed Kennelly to the bow of the boat and sat next to her, giving her ponytail a slight tug.

"Punk," she grinned and patted his leg, before reaching into her bag. "Do you want any sun screen?"

"Sure."

"Let me clarify, do you want sun screen like we super pale people use? Or like regular folks with actual pigment use?"

"SPF 30 will be fine." He smiled and took it from her. "Will you help me get the back of my shoulders and neck?"

"It would be my pleasure, sir. I like getting my hands on you."

"Good to know but….."

"But what?"

"I guess I am a little confused as to why you’ve……stepped back when other women have appeared interested," he admitted and moved to the other side of her when she didn’t turn her face to him. "Why, Ken?"

"I…..OK. To be honest, I’m a fan so I’ve read things."

"Things like what?"

"I’ve read that you have regular partners in several cities but you enjoy variety," she stated and met his eye. "I’m REALLY enjoying this but I’m trying to be realistic at the same time. I don’t know if you’re getting bored or just humoring me. I think you enjoy what we do because you keep inviting me back to your hotel but I don’t know what this will turn into. I’m trying to just live in the moment and enjoy what’s happening right now. I’d like to remain friends after this trip, even if the chemistry fizzles."

JC watched her for a few minutes then knelt in front of her, pushing her knees open so he could hug her close. He rested the side of his head against her chest, hearing her heart beat. She pulled him tight, hugging around his shoulders and he felt her sigh.

"I don’t know where this is going either, Ken."

"I don’t think we need to decide anything right now," she stated and kissed the top of his head. "I think we should just enjoy today and tonight then see where it goes, if it goes, when we get back to our homes."

He nodded and squeezed her again before settling next to her as Gary opened the throttle. They cruised into the open water and Marilyn came out to join them, passing them each some lemonade.

"This is awesome." Kennelly couldn’t stop grinning. "I love the water."

Gary stopped in the center of the lake and dropped anchor. He pulled out a couple of large black floating tubes and a pump. JC laughed in enjoyment and went to help. Together they inflated the tubes then a floating cooler. Kennelly came over and applied sun screen to the back of his neck and shoulders but he decided to leave his muscle shirt on.

"Gar, can you hold the tube steady for me?" Kennelly asked then tossed a tube into the water, carefully sitting on it. "Oh, yeah! This is the life."

She reclined back and drifted away from the boat a little, her face raised up to the sun. She looked so relaxed and at ease. She kicked her foot and sent water up into the air, laughing when it came back down on her.

"Ken, wait for me," Marilyn called out as she stepped over the edge and got on her own tube less gracefully, dumping her lemonade. "How does she make it look so easy?"

"Well, she is a little younger than you, Mom."

Marilyn kicked water up at Gary and got JC, too. JC stepped up for the next tube and took the floating cooler as well, tying it to his tube. He lazily paddled toward the two friends and grabbed Kennelly’s foot to pull himself close enough to tie her to his tube.

"Do you guys come out here often?" JC asked as he caught Marilyn next and tied her to Ken. "It’s fantastic out here."

"No, not too often. Gary and Shawn come out here much more though. They have a friend who lives on this lake so Gary parks his boat here most of the summer."

"I need to visit more," Kennelly sighed and lazily reached for JC’s hand. "I always feel refreshed down here."

"You could just move here."

"Yeah, I could but then I’d leave all my family. You’d get sick of me."

"No, I wouldn’t. We’d rock this town." Marilyn grinned and flicked water at her. "Pass me a beer. I dumped my lemonade getting on this thing."

JC handed over a bottle of Bud Light then settled back on his tube, listening to the women talk and nature sing around him. They lounged for more than an hour then paddled back to the boat, switching out with the other three. Marilyn decided to stay on and they added the last tube.

"I finally have you all to myself," Kennelly grinned as she straightened from shoving Gary’s tube away from the boat. "You are my prisoner. No one will come and save you out here."

"I’m a willing prisoner, Ken."

She smiled and stepped into his embrace, reaching up for a kiss. They stood close for a long time then she moved over to reapply sun screen and he helped her, enjoying when she pulled her shirt off, showing her bikini top. He let out a low whistle and tugged at the tie.

"Hey!"

"No one is around and I’ve seen them before. Hell, I fucked them this morning," he reminded her and slid his hands under the material covering her breasts. "That was pretty fun."

"I’m glad you enjoyed it. I was a little worried that you’d break my nose."

"Really?"

"You get pretty aggressive when you’re chasing your orgasm." She giggled then moaned when he plucked at her peaks. "I was worried you’d settle down further."

"I tried to keep that in mind."

"You’re very thoughtful like that."

"I think you should turn around."

"I think you should remove your shirt and sit on the floor."

"If I slide my dick out, will you ride me on the floor of this boat?" he asked as he sat down and pulled her down, too. "I can’t seem to get my fill of you."

"I’ve never done it on a boat before…..or in the middle of a lake…..or within earshot of my best friend."

"I guess it’s a day of firsts."

She laughed and slid her shorts and suit bottoms off. She reached for his lips and he met her, hungrily sweeping into her mouth. He eased his hand down her body and found her ready for him. He groaned in appreciation and helped guide her thighs over his. He undid his shorts and pulled his cock free of the material. He stroked up and down his length twice as she watched and licked her lips. Finally she leaned over and pulled her shorts closer, freeing a condom from the back pocket.

"Look at my girl scout," he laughed and took the packet. "Check where the others are please."

"They are about 100 yards away."

He nodded, adjusted the condom then got comfortable. She hovered over his lap, teasing them both. He allowed her to lead for a little while but she didn’t progress. He couldn’t take anymore teasing and pushed her onto her back. He hooked her knees, raising them higher on his waist, and pushed into her.

"Ahhhhhh."

"Be quiet," he reminded and started a punishing rhythm, meeting the end of her repeatedly. "Fuck, Ken."

She pulled him in with her nails in his ass and he fought to hold in a cry of pleasure. He moved faster and he pushed off the bench seat for leverage.

"So good…..you feel so good."

He pushed her bathing suit top out of his way and went to work on her breasts. She cried out and he felt her go over the edge, his own orgasm following after a few more thrusts. He kept moving until his arms gave out and he landed on her, smiling when she wrapped all four of her limbs around him.

"We can’t stay like this for too long, punk."

"I know," he panted and kissed across her chest. "I just can’t move right now."

She massaged his scalp and rubbed her legs up and down the back of his thighs. He eased up her body, nuzzling her neck then finally found the energy to move off of her. She sat up and shimmied back into her suit bottom and shorts then reached around to tie her top. He just laid there and watched. Finally she turned to face him and grinned. She carefully removed and tied the condom, tucking his deflated cock back into his shorts and zipping him up.

"Let’s put him away for now," she whispered then leaned over to kiss JC’s mouth. "I don’t want him to get sunburnt and not be able to play later."

"HA!"

"I need a drink. Do you want more beer or lemonade or water?"

"I need some water," he answered and finally sat up. "Some wench keeps molesting me. I need to re-hydrate."

"Are you complaining?"

"Definitely not!"

Chapter 11 by KrisB

The group finally pulled back up to the dock around 8 that night. They had spent most of the day in the water before enjoying a nice, leisurely cruise around the lake. Now they were water logged, sun kissed and ready for some dinner. Marilyn suggested T-Bone Tom’s and they all agreed. The six of them sat outside near the band. They ordered drinks and appetizers then settled into comfortable conversations as the three man band warmed up.

"That annoys me," Kennelly said out of nowhere and JC followed her line of sight. "That Dad is too busy on his phone and Mom is carrying the diaper bag, infant and carrier. He needs to help her and shove that phone up his ass."

"I agree," Gary added. "Be a man."

"What if it’s not his kid?" Shawn piped up.

"Doesn’t matter. Help the woman out," Gary stated.

JC nodded in agreement then went back to people watching. He had his arm around Kennelly’s chair and he could feel the warm of the sun on her skin. He had helped her reapply sun screen several times that day but now he wondered if they had waited too long because she felt super warm.

"Are you sun burnt?" he asked and kissed her temple as she shrugged. "I hope you aren’t. I think we were pretty diligent with the sun screen but you still feel very warm."

"I think I’m OK but I can feel it a little."

"I can kiss it better later if you’d like."

"I MIGHT take you up on that offer," she teased and ran the back of her hand along his jaw. "I want to kiss you. Is that OK to do here?"

He nodded and ducked his head, sweetly kissing her lips. He was the first to sigh and she giggled.

"That’s my usual reaction."

"I know," he chuckled and kissed her again. "It feels good and I beat you to it this time."

"You sigh like that when you sink all the way inside of me and I LOVE it."

"Are you coming back to the hotel with me tonight?"

"I’d like to."

"Good," he smiled and kissed her temple then turned to Marilyn. "Can I take Ken with me again tonight?"

"I don’t mind since I’m flying home with her tomorrow. Trina and I can pick her up on the way to the airport. We’ll swing through around 10 and I can call when we are close."

"Sounds good," Kennelly added in. "I can take my bag with me tonight so I’ll have everything all together."

"Smile!"

Gary snapped a candid picture of their side of the table and JC pulled Kennelly closer. Two flashes later, Gary sent the pics to Kennelly. There was a good one of him and the two friends but an amazing face shot of him and Ken.

"Will you send those to me, too?"

Kennelly nodded and worked her phone. A few seconds later, his own phone buzzed and he reviewed the pics again. On a whim, he sent the pic of him and Ken to Kelly with a smiley face just as their appetizers arrived.

"This looks amazing," Marilyn laughed and passed the onion rings to Kennelly. "I could eat a horse tonight."

Kennelly ordered another round of drinks for the table then added onion rings to her plate before offering the platter to him. He took it and got into the passing of platters. The band started and the evening continued. An hour later, they decided on actual dinner food and JC couldn’t wait for the steak he’d ordered to arrive. His phone buzzed and he saw a smiley face back from Kelly. He smiled and tucked his phone back into his pocket, finding the used condom.

"I need to find the bathroom," he whispered to Ken. "I still have the used condom."

She laughed and patted his leg. He stood and headed into the restaurant, slipping into the bathroom. He used the urinal, dropped the condom into the garbage can then washed his hands. As he came out into the hall, he ran into the same woman from the other night.

"Hi, again," she purred and hugged him. "I’ve been waiting for you to call. Did you get my number that I slipped into your back pocket?"

"No, I didn’t. You look great but I’m with someone."

"Pity. I’d like to take you for a wild ride. Maybe another time."

JC smiled and headed back to the table, sliding back into his chair. He pulled Ken’s left hand to his mouth, kissed it then placed it on his thigh as he settled his arm back around her. He met Marilyn’s eyes and winked at her. She smiled back and went back to listening to Gary’s story. He felt the urge to reassure Marilyn that he wouldn’t hurt her friend but he didn’t know what to say.

"You’re looking serious, punk," Kennelly’s whisper interrupted. "What’s on your mind?"

"You."

"I want you happy and satisfied, not upset."

"I’m not upset," he answered and kissed her forehead. "I’m just not sure how to reassure Marilyn that I’m not going to hurt you."

"Why are you thinking about that right now? We have at least twelve more hours together. Why worry about something we don’t need to worry about right now?"

He shrugged and she rubbed his thigh. He took a deep breath and decided to focus on right now. He kissed her shoulder then took a long sip of his beer. The waitress arrived with their food a few minutes later and they all dug in as the band changed to a solo woman with a guitar. She was OK but nothing to write home about. Their group emptied their plates then split the bills, Kennelly surprising him by treating.

"Thank you, love."

"You’re welcome," she smiled then whispered. "I plan to get pay back once we are naked."

End Notes:
Only two chapters left........
Chapter 12 by KrisB

"So……"

While she was combing her hair in front of the mirror, Kennelly looked over her shoulder at JC as he toweled off. They had enjoyed a leisurely shower to wash off the lake water and she hadn’t touched him at all. His skin ached for her touch and he couldn’t wait much longer.

"So what?"

"So……..you’re going to take the towel off, right?" He moved toward her, dropping his wet towel on the floor. "I’ve been very patient with you, but I’m ready for dessert."

She smirked and tied her hair back then sashayed past him, dropping her towel as she crossed the threshold. He punched the air in victory then chased after her, tackling her onto the bed. He tickled her and they laughed for a long while before he scooted off of her.

"Come here," he instructed and pulled her hips to the edge of the bed, kneeling between them. "I need your mouth."

She sat up and kissed him, taking her time before sweeping her tongue into his mouth. She tasted faintly of beer and he moaned in enjoyment. She took her time exploring his mouth and he found himself entranced.

"You weave a wicked web with your tongue," JC panted and pushed her back on the bed, sliding his hands across her body from neck to hip. "Get comfortable because I’m about to devour you."

She laughed at his seriousness and he grinned but still bit her pinkie. He winked then leaned back, sliding his hand down her right leg. His fingers curled around her ankle and he investigated her final tattoo more closely.

"My sisters’ initials are on the right and my three best friends are on the left." She winked at him when he kissed the center of the heart that had ‘sisters’ inked. "I really liked the design when I saw it. Three years after spying it the first time, I made it permanent."

"I like it."

He kissed her instep then eased her foot onto the edge of the bed before repeating the same step with her left foot. He ran his fingers down the inside of her thighs and pushed them open, licking his lips at the sight. He let out a slow breath and leaned forward, feeling her stomach tremble as he ran his lips across it. He smiled and kept her waiting, leaving his mouth and hands close but not quite where she wanted them.

"You’re teasing me," Kennelly panted and snarled her fingers in his hair. "That’s not nice."

He laughed and slowly flicked his tongue from one hip bone to the other before dipping lower and sweeping through her covering once. He leaned back onto his heels and eased his fingers closer to her center, feeling her legs shake. He kissed the inside of her left knee then opened her covering, delighted to see the moisture already collecting there. He licked his lips then leaned in, tracing her already exposed clit with just the firm tip of his tongue.

"Fuck!" She cried.

He kept circling until her hips began to pick up the rhythm then he moved his mouth lower, rolling the entire length of his tongue inside her opening. As he was nose deep in her folds, he realized she was filling all of his senses at once: her voice in his ears, her breasts on display for his eyes, her taste on his tongue, her flesh against his face and her scent filling his nostrils. She completely possessed him at that very moment and she had no idea the power she held over him. He enjoyed it as he settled into his rhythm, eliciting delicious sounds from her.

"Ken……..love, play with those gorgeous breasts for me," he instructed with a mumble against her covering. "Paint me a beautiful picture as I devour your delicious pussy."

He captured her clit back between his lips and hummed when her hands captured her own breasts. His cock jerked awake as he watched her massage the full mounds then pinch and rolled her nipples. He swirled his tongue around and around her nub of nerves until his tongue was tired then he bit slightly with his teeth. Her back arched up and she cried out, her body exploding in pleasure so he switched his attack. He rolled his tongue back inside her opening and groaned at the delicious honey that greeted him. He couldn’t get enough of it and wanted more so he settled the thumb of his right hand on her clit and rotated it clockwise firmly until she cried out again. He lapped up all that she offered and took his time enjoying the last of it as the heady honey slid down his throat.

"Damn," he panted and rested his head on her heaving stomach. "I think I have a new favorite flavor."

Kennelly laughed and rocked his head, causing him to laugh as well. She ran her fingers through his hair over and over, soothing him. Neither moved for at least ten minutes then JC’s knees were screaming in protest.

"Come up here," Kennelly whispered and scooted up on the bed, her eyes widening at the sight of his cock. "He looks angry."

"He’s hard. His friends, the taste buds, were singing your praises and he feels left out."

"We can’t have that."

Kennelly reached for him and JC easily fell next to her. She hugged him close, wrapping not only her arms around him but also her legs. He felt warm and needed at that moment and couldn’t stop himself from kissing her. He moved her to her back and aligned their bodies.

"Condom."

"Yeah," he panted then pulled one from the drawer but his hands were shaking too much for him to get it open. "Help me."

She took the foil packet, ripped it with her teeth and sheathed him quickly. She wiggled her hips lower and aligned them again, pulling him in by his hips. Her nails sank into his skin and he grunted in appreciation as his hips set a demanding pace. Kennelly met each of his thrusts, adding a roll of her hips which seemed to grind his pelvis further into hers.

"So good…..I know I say that nearly every time but…..OH SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"Please…..please…..oh, Ken," he growled and changed the angle of her hips, driving back down into her. "I’m close……oooohhh….Please be close."

Before she could answer, he slid his right hand from her hip to her clit and rubbed vigorously. She threw her head back and cried out, her body stiffening under and around him. It felt like she sucked him deeper than ever before and he let go.

"I think you’re trying to kill me," he grunted from his spot on her chest. "I hope you don’t expect me to move in the next hour because I don’t have a solid bone in my body."

"What? I think I’ve gone deaf. I can only hear the blood rushing in my ears."

They laughed and panted, neither in a hurry to pull apart. He closed his eyes and must have fallen asleep because when he woke, she had turned on the television.

"How long was I out?" he mumbled and eased up to kiss her mouth then her neck. "Did you get bored?"

"No, it was just so quiet in the room besides your snore for the last hour."

"I don’t snore."

"You do a little when you’re exhausted," she answered and hugged him, rolling her neck to allow him more access. "I did worry about our friend with the rubber enclosure."

He nodded and pulled out of her, quickly disposing of the used condom, then rolled right back onto her. He couldn’t seem to allow anything between them, even air. He worked his lips along her collarbone then lower to her breasts.

"Aren’t you still tired, punk?" she asked then groaned when he nipped around her nipple. "Don’t start something you can’t finish."

"I was hoping to enjoy the ride."

"Oh, we can do that."

He laughed when she rolled him over and attacked him. Her small hands were every where at once and he couldn’t stop his chuckle. He thought he could just lay back and let her do the work but he couldn’t keep his hands off of her either. They were frantic and super sensitive, both panting in need within minutes. She settled on her knees then reached for a fresh condom as his fingers tested her readiness.

"Fuck, Ken!"

"What can I say," she smirked down at him then tore the foil packet with her teeth. "I like sex but I LOVE sex with you. I told you once before that it has NEVER been this good."

"You are so good for my ego. I need to keep you around."

She rolled the condom down to his base then wiggled her eyebrow at him while he checked it. All was good and she lowered onto him, her back arching in enjoyment. She stopped halfway down and watched him through lowered lashes.

"Don’t stop. Let me all the way in."

She licked her lips, eased off of him entirely then sank all of the way down on him.

"FUCK!"

She grinned and set a grueling pace as she chased her orgasm. He sat up and added to her rise before pushing up with his hips when she came back down. The bed was protesting their fast movements but neither cared. She leaned back, placed her hands on his thighs and changed the angle. He looked down at realized she’d opened their movements and he could watch her pussy swallow his cock.

"Oh God, Ken…….I…..Fuck….This is an awesome view. Keep it up."

"So good……..FUCK!"

"This is so fucking hot," he panted and moved her hips down harder on his pelvis. "I…..I’m going to cum."

"Do it……Let go……"

He did but kept pulling her hips down onto his. He kept it up for several more thrusts then felt her go over the edge. She tensed as her senses exploded then fell back onto his legs. He got an up close view of his cock still buried inside her pussy, visibly witnessing the trembling he could feel against his shaft.

"Fuck, Ken. I want to take a picture of this."

She didn’t answer verbally just nodded her head. His phone was on the bedside table and he quickly took a picture of their intimate joining. He knew his memory could never do it justice. He tossed his phone to the foot of the bed and pulled out of her, tossing the condom into the garbage can before crawling up her panting body.

"Are you OK?"

"I think you killed me this time," she whispered then cleared her throat. "I might be dehydrated, too."

He laughed, patted her hip and got her a bottle of water. It took her a few minutes but she finally found the strength to sit up and drink. Once she had her fill, he took the bottle back, drained it and tossed it in the trash. He helped scoot her up to the pillows then pulled her close, spooning her tight against him.

"Sweet dreams."

End Notes:
In honor for JC's bday, I thought I'd post the last two chapters today. Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Chapter 13 by KrisB

JC woke to an alarm and he groaned but didn’t move. The blaring kept going until he opened his eyes and flipped the lever on the alarm clock. Finding the bed empty, he panicked for a second, thinking he hadn’t gotten a chance to say goodbye, then heard the shower running. He rubbed his face several times then straightened the sheets and fidgeted with his hands as he heard the shower shut off. He wasn’t sure what he was going to say or do but he had a lump in his gut. Kennelly was leaving him today and he wasn’t sure when, or if, he’d see her again.

"Oh, you’re up," she was surprised when she came out of the steamy bathroom in a towel with another one on her head. "I didn’t want to wake you."

"Then I guess you should have turned off the alarm."

"I’m sorry."

He saw her flinch when he snapped at her and he hated himself for it but couldn’t seem to apologize. He laid back and watched her pull clothes out of her bag then dress. He didn’t say a word as she headed back into the bathroom then returned a few minutes later with her make up on, hair done, and her toiletries in hand. Her wet curls slid off her shoulder and he wanted to be the one to tuck them behind her ear but he didn’t move. His eyes traced her profile as she finished zipping her bag then stood, finally looking over at him.

"You look delicious propped up against the mountain of pillows. That’s one of my favorite memories of you."

"Will you think of me?" he whispered and met her eyes with his own uncertain one. "Honestly."

"Of course. Are you kidding me? This has been an amazing weekend."

"But do you want to see me again?"

She cocked her head to the right then slowly crawled up the bed in her shorts and t-shirt. She finally stopped when she was sitting on his lap and her fingers were snarled into his hair.

"I want to see you as much as you want to see me. I can’t read your mind though. You have to talk to me."

"I want to see you again," he stated quietly and wrapped his arms around her waist. "When can I come see you?"

"I’m in Chicago and you are welcome anytime you want. If I have to work, you can hang at my apartment or take in the sights then we’ll spend as much time together as we can."

"I have some things scheduled in LA over the next few weeks. I’m not sure when I can get to you."

"I understand. I’m a fan, remember," she teased and pulled on his hair to tilt his face up for a kiss. "I can check my schedule and see if I can come to LA for a few days…….if you want me to."

"I’d love to have you in my house……in my bed."

"OK. So we’ll talk soon and figure out where we go from here."

He nodded and kissed her again, groaning when her phone rang. It was Marilyn and their time was at an end. She answered it and said she’d be down in a few minutes.

"I’m not good at goodbyes," he murmured and hugged her close again. "I’m also never going to eat a cupcake without thinking about you."

She laughed and kissed him again, sweeping her tongue deep inside his mouth. Finally she pulled away and he started to get up but she asked him not to. She said she wanted to remember him in bed, stating that that image would be branded on her brain for many years to come. He watched her gather her purse and suitcase then wink at him over her shoulder. He heard the door click shut behind her and he crumbled back onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Ten minutes later, his phone signaled a new text and he opened the app. A huge grin took over his face when he saw her name then he opened the message and laughed.

Thanks for an ass kicking, orgasm filled weekend. It was more memorable than I could have ever dreamed of. I do hope you call and we can figure out a visit. I left you a present in the bathroom. Mwah! – K

He hopped off of the bed and padded naked into the room. It still smelled like her and he saw a gift bag on the counter. He pulled out some tissue paper then found a new pair of Beats by Dr Dre headphones in black. He laughed, broke the package open, then texted her back.

These are fantastic! Thank you! – C

I couldn’t risk you sharing someone else’s music. That’s MY celebrity crush story. C u soon! – K

He couldn’t wipe the grin off of his face as he decided on a shower.

End Notes:

OK. That's all for Texas. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks for reading!

 

See the next installment of the JC and Ken story in my new story, L.A. 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2820