Lake on Fire by AceofSpades
Past Featured StorySummary:

For the "Summer Love" Challenge

[Set after Sugar Rush] Lance and Annaleigh spend a hot summer day down by the lake.


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: General, Humor, Romance
Challenges: The Summer Love "Shorts" Challenge
Challenges: The Summer Love "Shorts" Challenge
Series: Ole Miss/Three Musketeers
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2806 Read: 236 Published: Jul 14, 2015 Updated: Jul 14, 2015
Story Notes:
In this story, Lance isn’t gay.

This doesn’t have anything to do with the Deck of Cards series.

 

1. Chapter 1 by AceofSpades

Chapter 1 by AceofSpades

Lance Bass groaned as slender fingers slid through the hair on the back of his neck. He pulled his lips away from the half-dressed slender girl beneath her, gasping for air. His neck burned from each kiss she placed under his chin slowly down to his chest. His grip on her hip tightened and his eyes fluttered shut as she reached his collar bone.

The spot.

“Annaleigh,” he breathed, his green eye bursting open, locking with the brown eyes that peered up at him. Annaleigh Carr’s cheeks were flushed a bright red, making her eyes seem more of an amber color than usual.

“Yeah?” she asked before placing a light kiss to the corner of his mouth.

His hand slid down her waist, sliding over the band of her underwear before gliding up the smooth skin of her thigh. A small sigh slipped past her lip. “This is nice,” he replied, leaning forward to press a kiss to her forehead.

“Mmmm, yeah, it is,” she replied, snuggling closer to him. “Here I thought we were going to spend this whole summer meltin’ in this heat wave.”

Lance chuckled before bowing his head, burying his face into the area of her neck where the skin met at her jaw just behind her ear. He darted out his tongue, the tip grazing over the sensitive skin before he gently nipped at it with his teeth. Annaleigh squirmed beneath him, a startled giggle breaking the silence.

“No, now you’re just melting under my ministrations,” Lance commented and Annaleigh let out a laugh.

“Shoot, that was lame,” she commented. Lance laughed along with her before his laugh turned into a gasp when he heard the front door slam shut and heard his mother call, “I’m home.”

“Shit.” Lance sat back on his heels, running his fingers through his hair before he climbed off his bed, reaching for his shirt.

“I guess that’s it for today,” Annaleigh commented, sitting up to button the rest of the white shirt that hung loosely over her body. She swung her legs to the floor and reached for her jeans shorts, stepping into them, pulling them up to her hips. “Although, personally, I’d rather not have to take care of this myself.”

“I know the feeling,” Lance replied, pulling his shirt down over his head. He tugged his shorts upwards and zipped them up before buttoning them. “Why don’t you stay for lemonade or something? Your dad’s not expecting you for a while, right?”

“Nah,” Annaleigh replied with a shake of her head. She grasped the bottom of her shirt and tied it up into a knot over her navel. “But, I ain’t goin’ down there either. Moms know everythin’ and when that bombshell drops I’d rather not be here.”

“Come on,” Lance persuaded with a charming smile. “Please?”

“If your mom knows, then eventually my dad will and when he finds out, he’ll kill you,” Annaleigh pointed out, planting her hands on her hips. “And I mean ‘Your body will disappear but there will be a memorial on your front lawn’ kill you.”

Lance merely shrugged his shoulders. Chalk it up to being around Joey Fatone for multiple years but if it meant having sex one last time before dying, it certainly was a way to go out. “Ok,” he then offered, “then meet me at the lake. We haven’t been for a while and you’ve been saying you want to go.”

Annaleigh let out a short laugh. “Because all we’ve been doing is having sex on occasion,” Annaleigh commented and Lance lifted an eyebrow. She turned her head, scratching the side of her jaw, a small smile coming to her face. “Ok, we’ve been havin’ sex a lot. But I’d like to see the outside of yours and my bedroom every once in a while.”

“So come with me to the lake,” Lance replied. He reached out his hand and grasped her hip, pulling her flush against him. “We can swim and hang out, like old times.” He pressed a coaxing kiss to her lips. “Please?”

“Alright, alright,” Annaleigh said with a sigh as soon as he pulled back from the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck, sliding her fingers through his hair. “But, ‘cause you asked so nicely. And because I get to see you with your shirt off, again.” She clicked her tongue. “Shoot, for someone who doesn’ consider themself a good dancer, its done wonders for your physique.”

Lance let out a laugh as she crossed the room to his bedroom window, gracefully sliding out onto the roof.

-

Annaleigh adjusted the bag on her shoulder as she made her way down towards the dock of the lake. Well, it was actually a pond on the land of a family friend to both the Bass and Carr family, but it was bigger than what anyone would consider a pond and so everyone referred to it from time to time as a lake.

Her flip flops slapped against her heels as she got closer and closer to the water. She pushed her sunglasses up into her hair to wipe at the sweat that collected on her forehead. It had got cooler as she got closer to the water, but it was still a normal, hot Mississippi summer day.

Rounding a large bush, she spotted a familiar set of clothes before hearing a loud splash. Lifting her head, she spotted Lance already in the water wiping the slight tan water from his face. She passed by a t-shirt as she got closer, then a pair of shoes, pants, a towel, a pair of boxers…

“You’re not actually…naked are you?” she asked, her nose wrinkling as she made a face. Lance turned towards her, treading water.

Lance let out his deep chuckle as he bobbed his head just above the surface of the water. “Either get in or I’m getting out. It’s the only way you’re going to know the answer to that,” he called towards her. His voice echoed across the clearing. “It’s not like it’s anything you haven’t seen before. Or touched. Or had in your—“

“I get it!” Annaleigh said loudly, slapping her hands over her ears.

“I was going to say—“

No!” Annaleigh pressed her hands tighter over her ears. It was one thing to…do everything he was referring to, but actually talking about it still made her blush like all get out. “I’m callin’ your bluff.”

Are you?” Lance asked, amused.

Annaleigh crossed her arms over her chest. She made her way down the bank, stopping to sit on a rock that protruded out of the grassy side. Crossing one leg over the other, she lifted her eyebrows in a challenging look. “It’ll improve the view a bit, anyway.”

“A bit?” Lance repeated, an offended look crossing his face for a moment. “The water’s not that cold.”

“Prove it,” she replied. Lance grit his teeth. Even when they were kids, she just had to be so gosh darn stubborn. And yet, it stirred something in his stomach.

Keeping his gaze level with her, he made his way towards the bank. Slowly. He could feel the warm sun rays on his skin as he glided through the water. He got a foot hold. Then another. Slowly, very slowly he stepped out of the water and up the bank. The water level dipped lower and lower, from his ribcage, down to his navel, to his hips, and his knees.

Annaleigh’s eyebrows lifted, the corners of her lips turning downwards into a look that tried to show her being unimpressed. Even a glare from the sun couldn’t distract him from how red her face turned. It was cute; she could explore her sexuality with him but still be her usual shy self all at the same time.

“Stop looking at me like that,” Annaleigh commented, bowing her head for a moment.

“Like what?” Lance asked, reaching for his towel, wrapping it around his naked waist. “Like I think you’re cute? Because I do.”

“I’m eighteen years old and have the face of a twelve-year-old,” Annaleigh snapped, reaching her hands up to twist her hair up into a messy bun. “Everyone thinks I’m cute.”

“Are you going to get in or not?” Lance asked, sitting down beside her.

“We’re outside,” Annaleigh said, looking at him as if he had lost his mind. “Anyone could walk by. Mr. Thompson could be home.”

“He’s not, I checked,” Lance replied, waving his hand in the air. He gave a devilish grin as he leaned over, pressing a kiss to her shoulder. “If you don’t want to, that’s fine; I don’t want to pressure you into anything. But, it’s just us here.” Annaleigh bobbed her head back and forth, slowly smiling.

Just the way she liked it.

She caught his eye and the two of them started laughing. Not in an awkward way. They were comfortable together. And he was right; it wasn’t like it was anything they hadn’t seen of each other. He didn’t laugh at her inexperience and seemed eager to try just about anything within reason. There were some things she still want to discuss or try, but he accepted that. Besides, if you couldn’t talk and try things out with your best friend, then who could you try it with?

Strangers and hookers and one night stands weren’t her style. He always knew that she wouldn’t try anything unless she loved and generally cared about someone and he thought it was something admirable. And they weren’t just best friends. They were something more, but less than the romantic territory boyfriend/girlfriend. Truth be told, in the eyes of a horny guy, it was an easy in as well.

No pun intended.

“I love you, you know,” he suddenly said. “You’re my best friend.”

“I know,” Annaleigh replied, blinking at the sudden admission. She reached for the knot of her shirt. Her hair fell over her face as she chuckled. “But, you didn’t have to tell me that just to get into my pants.”

“I know.” Lance smiled peacefully before brushing her hair behind her ear, kissing her neck. Annaleigh sighed with pleasure and Lance reached over to unbutton her shirt. As soon as she undid the knot, she helped him unbutton the rest, moving faster than his deft fingers. “You’re in a hurry.”

“Oh, shut up,” Annaleigh snapped as she removed her shirt, the material sliding over warm skin, exposing her bikini encased breasts. She got to her feet and kicked off her shoes before removing her jeans revealing matching bikini bottom hugging her round bottom. She reached into her bag and pulled out a beach towel and a bottle of sunscreen. “Are you going to help me put on sun block or what?

“Yes, ma’am,” Lance replied in a low drawl. He clutched the towel around his waist, following her onto the dock. She spread out her towel and handed him the bottle before lying face down, removing the sunglasses from her head, setting aside them aside. Lance crouched down beside her and flipped open the cap, squirting some of the white lotion into his hands.

He rubbed his hands together before starting to smooth it over her body, starting with her arms. He made quick work of them before moving onto her back. A low “mmmmm” vibrated in her throat as his fingers glided from her shoulders to the small of her back, covering every inch. As he drifted his hands upwards, he stopped, tapping the knot in the middle of her back.

“Mind if I—?” Annaleigh lazily waved her hand, giving a brief nod of her head, eyes still closed. Lance pulled at the string and the knot instantly came undone. He reached for the top knot and quickly undid that as well. “Don’t want tan lines.”

Annaleigh shook as she silently laughed. How he wished she had been lying on her back. He slowly worked on her legs, massaging the sun block into her skin. He moved tantalizingly slow as he got closer and closer to her bikini bottoms. She squirmed underneath his touch, waiting. Wanting. He grazed his fingers over her and he heard her breath hitch.

“You’re mean,” she said in response to his laugh.

“Absolutely diabolical,” he replied, reaching around her bikini bottoms, pressing a finger inside her.

“Jesus!” Annaleigh gasped, a hand tightly grasping the edge of the dock. “Lance.”

“Turn around,” he commanded. Annaleigh rolled onto her back and Lance grasped her bikini bottoms, sliding them off her legs. Hooking her legs over his shoulders, Lance placed his mouth over her, flicking out his tongue to taste her.

A moan reached his ears as she started grinding against his mouth.  Lance grasped her thighs to stop her from moving; tickling the inner most regions with his fingers as he did so. He kissed around her opening and licked and gently bit her inner thighs. “Oh, god.” Annaleigh ran her fingers through Lance’s hair, gently pressing his head back into her center where he lapped at her lips before sliding his tongue inside her.  

“Yes. Keep going.”

His teeth grazed her clitoral hood and Annaleigh shook underneath him. A second shiver rolled through her body as he wiggled his tongue inside of her. Her groans of pleasure got louder as he continued to taste her. She arched her body, trying to get closer to him. His face contorted in pain just slightly as his growing bulge pressed into the dock. He reached his hands up and grasped her breasts, twisting her nipples between his fingers.

Annaleigh grasped his hands as she sat up. Lance sat back on his heels and Annaleigh reached forward, reaching for the towel wrapped around his waist. With a thump it hit the dock and Annaleigh leaned forward, taking his penis into her hands. She slowly stroked his shaft before darting out her tongue, licking around the tip before taking it into her mouth.

“Mmm.” Lance licked his lips, slowly bucking his hips forward into her mouth. Her tongue darted from side to side licking the underside of his cock as he bobbed his head, trying to take as much as she could of him into her mouth. “God, Ace, keep going.” She bobbed her head faster and faster, sucking harder at the tip of his cock every time her lips came to the tip. “Fuuuck.”

He shook, grasping tightly at her shoulders as her teeth gently slid over the rounded end of his cock. Her thin fingers grasped his balms, gently rolling them. “Oh, yes…yes, Anna…yes…” His breath came out quick and shaky, quick gasps for air as pleasure rolled up and down his spine. “Holy fuck.”

Annaleigh pulled her head back, his cock flopping out with a pop as she caught her breath. Lance grasped her cheeks in his hands, tilting her head back to kiss her before leaning over her, positioning himself at her entrance. He rolled his hips forward, slamming into her again, and again, and again.

A loud groan of pleasure erupted from the both of them as Annaleigh raised her hips, moving back against him. “Harder, Lance!” she cried. With one hand, she tightly grasped the side of the dock, the other clutched around her breast. “Fuck me, harder!”

He grasped her hips, leaning back slightly, speeding his pace as he slid his cock in and out of her. He tilted his head back, gazing up at the cloud spotted sky, allowing the sun to warm the rest of his body. He felt his abdominal muscles start tightening first, then the muscles in his legs. He felt his toes start to curl.

“I’m close,” Lance gasped out. “Fuck, that feels so good.”

“Oh my god!” Annaleigh breathed, tilting her head back as she reached down with a hand to rub her clit. “I’m almost there. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck.”

Lance squeezed his eyes shut, letting out a long, loud moan of pleasure as he came, thrusting once more inside her. She came shortly after, her body tensing before she shook beneath him. Breathing heavily, he leaned forward on his forearms, pressing a lazy kiss to her lips.

She breathed against his chest, wrapping an arm around his neck, the other clutching his waist. Lance slowly pulled out of her and flopped down onto his side. He and Annaleigh shared a smile, looking into each other’s eyes.

“And you didn’t want to go to the lake today,” he said, tapping her nose with his finger.

She let out a “ha ha” before getting to her feet. Lance closed her eyes, listening as she stepped to the end of the dock and jumped into the water with a splash. Droplets of lake water hit his skin, a brief, cool reprieve from the hot sun.

End Notes:

 

 

 

I went back and forth about how graphic I wanted this one to be and whether or not I wanted it to actually be a threesome with Darren Dale and then decided on this. I think I switched point of views too much as well, but like I had warned, this story doesn't really have a plot.

Hope you all liked it.

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2821