Rendezvous by elle-miranda
Summary:

Sand. Sun. Beach-y fun. For my buddy Alysen. :)

 


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Erotica
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2967 Read: 758 Published: Jul 25, 2015 Updated: Jul 25, 2015
Story Notes:
" alt="super sexy smut" />

1. Unbelievable by elle-miranda

Unbelievable by elle-miranda

So far, everything was perfect.


It was funny, JC thought, this reputation he had for being cheap. Because he wasn’t, not when it was something he really wanted. Not when it was something that really counted. He looked around the tan and cream interior of the chartered private plane with a self-satisfied smirk. He’d paid for it without so much as a blink. If that was due to his supposed cheapness, so be it.


He looked to his left and smiled. Alysen was tipped forward slightly in her seat, auburn hair covering half of her face, looking out the window. He reached across the narrow aisle to place his hand on her knee.


“What are you doing?” He grinned when she jumped.


She faced him, looking only moderately guilty. “Trying to figure out where we are.”


He raised an eyebrow at her. “From 30,000 feet?”


“Come on, Babe.” She smiled sweetly, threading her fingers through his, still on her leg. “Give me a hint at least.”


With his free hand he pulled his black, straw Fedora down over his eyes and leaned back in his chair, keeping his hand in hers. “We’ve got at least five more hours up here, Baby. You should think about getting some rest. You’re gonna need it.”


He snickered at that. Yep, everything was absolutely perfect so far, and on target to get even better.


He licked his lips thinking about their luggage, the luggage Alysen had no hand in packing.


“But I need to know what to pack, JC.” She crossed her arms over her chest.


He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer, planting a kiss on her pouting lips, lingering as she melted into him. He pulled away just enough to speak. “I’ve got it taken care of, Baby. Trust me.”


She sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck.


And he had, all right. Fully taken care of it. He’d packed his clothes and her clothes and...well, OK. Maybe calling it clothing was a stretch. But everything they’d needed, he’d put in their suitcases. And he couldn’t wait to get to the resort and get to it.



***


The resort was unbelievable.


Alysen hadn't stopped saying that since they'd landed on Aruba. Not as they collected their luggage. Not as they took the short shuttle ride to the property from the airport. And not as she took in every square inch of the private bungalow they'd be calling home for the next ten days.


The accommodations were supreme. The deluxe bungalow, replete with a large master suite, kitchenette and combination sitting and dining area, boasted a privately accessed beach and pool. The gentle swishing sound of the ocean, mere steps from their patio, could be heard lapping at the sandy shore. The breeze, the sunshine, and the beauty all around them was magnificent. It was all lovely really, but what was really unbelievable to JC, was being there. With her.


It had been much too long. Their schedules were always at odds lately. The classes she taught at the local junior college were taking up all of her available time. And he was in the studio almost non-stop lately, producing the debut album of an up-and-coming singer/songwriter duo. By the time he fell into bed beside her after long hours behind the board, she was already asleep. And in the morning, when she was just starting her day, he was passed out and immovable.


They hadn't had sex, not even a quickie, in almost three weeks. And that was completely unacceptable. And it wasn’t just about the act of having sex with her. He missed holding her, kissing her, the intimacy of physically expressing just how much they loved each other.


Ten days in Aruba was going to turn that all around.


"JC Chasez, you are unbelievable!" she called from the bathroom.


Her voice broke through his pondering and he snickered. As remarkable as the marble and granite bathroom was, with it’s huge clawfoot tub and massive glass encased shower with double shower heads and a bench, he knew that wasn’t what she was talking about.


JC had hustled her in there with her luggage, telling her to change as quickly as possible. He’d shut the door behind her, knowing she was going to have something to say about the contents of her zipped suitcase. While he waited, he shrugged out of his clothes as quickly as he could, and into a black and navy pair of swim trunks.


Now he straightened from where he was propped against the wall opposite the bathroom door, as she opened it.


“What the hell is this, JC?” Alysen stood in the doorway, a fluffy white towel wrapped around her, holding out what looked like an emerald green fabric scrap.


He cleared his throat and affected an innocent look. “What do you mean, Baby? It’s a swimsuit.”


Alysen stared at him slack-jawed. “This is not a swimsuit, JC. It’s...it’s…” She glanced down at the object in her hand with barely concealed disgust and looked back up at him. “It’s some tiny pieces of fabric barely held together by some tiny pieces of string. You cannot expect me to wear this.”


He bit the inside of his lip, trying--rather unsuccessfully--to hide his amusement as he sauntered up to her. “Aly.” He cradled her face in his hands, his blue eyes meeting her brown ones. “Your body is beautiful, and I love every inch of it. I know that swimsuit exposes a lot more than you’re usually comfortable with in public, but...it’s just us, Baby. Everything about this place is completely private so the only person you’re going to be on display for is me. Wear it? Please.”


She grimaced, but when she sighed deeply, he knew he’d won.


“You owe me,” she muttered with a smirk, brushing her lips over his.


“You have no idea,” JC said as she closed the door behind her again.


He waited in the same place, keeping himself entertained as he anticipated seeing her in the swimsuit. She was right; it was basically some string and some very strategically placed fabric. And he couldn’t wait to see her in it, so he could go about peeling it off of her.


When the door opened again a few minutes later, he groaned out loud at the sight of her. He swallowed hard several times, willing his rapidly beating heartbeat to slow.


After four years together, Alysen still made his pulse race, made his breath hitch, made his dick hard. And that was when she was wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants, hair in a messy bun, sitting on the couch with him watching Netflix. In front of him, in the sexiest, flimsiest excuse for a swimsuit ever, she was something beyond beautiful. Beyond sexy.


And he was beyond hot for her.


She stood in the doorway, her hair hanging down to her shoulders, framing her face in soft waves. She bit her bottom lip shyly, one perfectly arched eyebrow raised, a small smile on her lips. Two small, triangular pieces of fabric barely covered each of her breasts. Another narrow piece of fabric, the approximate width of a necktie, was snaked down between her legs and back up and around. Everything was connected and held together by a series of thin straps, with a tie behind her neck and around the middle of her back.


JC approached her slowly, and, almost reverently, reached for hand. “You are...amazing.”


She allowed him to spin her around and when he caught sight of the back of her, a flash of green peeking between the smooth flesh of her butt, a shiver went through him.


She looked at him over one shoulder. “You like?” she purred with a coquettish grin.


“I...yes. Yes.” His throat was parched and the words came out in a croak.


Still smiling flirtatiously, Alysen pulled out of his grasp. “Get a load of the view, Babe.” With that, she crossed the room, her hips swaying gently, and walked through the open french doors and stood out on the patio.


JC blinked a couple of times, looking after her. “Oh, I am,” he mumbled, before following her.


He moved behind her and, placing his hands on her hips, guided her over to the rail surrounding the patio. They stood together for a few moments, JC's chin resting lightly on her shoulder, his hands over hers. The breeze caressed their skin as the salty smell of surf wafted over them.


After lifting her hair up and over her right shoulder, his lips found her neck and he trailed barely-there kisses up and down her skin. "I’ve missed you so much.”


Though the view of the blonde sand and sparkling sea beneath the backdrop of the brilliantly blue sky was spectacular, the only thing he could focus on was the beautiful woman in front him.


“Mmm.” Alysen turned around in his arms, snaking hers around his neck. She pressed her body flush up against his and licked his bottom lip. “I’m all yours, Baby. For ten magical, wonderful days.”


He leaned into her, pressing his lips against hers, immediately seeking out the warmth of her mouth. His tongue mets hers, swirled over and around it. Days of missing the feeling of her body against his, weeks of pent up desire washed over him as his mouth devoured hers.


She returned his kiss with an urgency that set him aflame. He couldn’t help the growl that escaped his lips when her fingers began a gentle massage of his head and neck, her lips and tongue moving against his aggressively. The seconds ticked by into minutes of frenzied movement, hands exploring, grasping exposed skin.


His breath came in short, quick bursts; he wouldn’t have been breathing heavier had he been running a marathon. He slid his hands down the sides of her body, to her hips, and around to her butt. Squeezing her firmly, he rocked himself against her.


“You feel that?” he whispered against her lips.


He had been inching toward fully erect, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. Seeing her in the suit, the way the green popped on her skin and turned the natural red highlights of her hair to fire, had him standing at attention.


He was hard, not painfully so yet, but getting there. It had been way too long. He loved her, and wanted to show her just how much with every inch of him.


She giggled. “Yeah. I can feel that.”


With a deep sigh, JC pulled away from her. The grin he turned on her was wicked, blue eyes sparkling deviously, and she laughed again.


“You’re a bad, bad boy.” She released his neck and ran her hands down the muscular plane of his bare chest and stomach.


His mouth dropped slightly and he frowned. “I haven’t done anything yet.”


Alysen grinned up at him and hooked her fingers in the waistband of his trunks. “I know you, Baby. And I know that look.”


The fingertips of his hand skimmed the surface of her cheeks, sliding down her jaw. He leaned closer, licked the skin of her neck, just behind her ear. “I want you right here, Aly.”


His voice, husky with desire, sounded against her and she trembled in his arms.


“Right here?” she asked breathlessly. Her brown eyes were wide, but blazing intensely.  


Despite whatever reservations she may have had, he could see by the flush on her skin, rise and fall of her chest with each breath, the look in her eyes, that she was very aroused.


He traced her lips with his thumb and nodded. “Right here.”


His lips and tongue traced the path that his fingers made, across her jaw and down to her neck. He kissed over her left shoulder, across her collarbone, to her right shoulder. He looked up and winked at her, before bringing his face to the valley of her cleavage. The swimsuit gave him perfect access, as the strings that connected the fabric over her breasts plunged down almost as far as her navel.


He kissed up and around the curve of one breast, repeated the action on the other. He slid his hands beneath the fabric, and his thumbs gently brushed over her nipples, feeling them harden beneath his touch.


JC inhaled, loving that every curve and contour, every perfectly imperfect thing about her. The feeling of her creamy skin, smooth beneath his searching fingers. The scent of Angel, her favorite perfume. The way her hair always smelled like wild orchids and lilac thanks to the shampoo she used. Every inch of her was as familiar to him as his own face.


He watched her watching him; she leaned back against the rail, her fingers gripping it behind her. Her lips were slightly parted, chest heaving, as he knelt down on the pillow in front of her. Keeping one hand on her waist, he used his other to prop her left leg over his shoulder. He nipped at the sensitive skin behind her knee. His lips traveled higher up her leg, and he suckled at her thigh, never staying in one spot for too long.


"Mmm," he moaned, as he pressed his face into the juncture of her thighs. His nose took in the sweetly musky fragrance of her and he was rendered almost dizzy with want.


He kissed her once, lips and tongue, through the fabric of her swimsuit and she sighed. Balanced on his knees, her leg still over him, he slid the fabric out of the way, let his fingers part her slick folds, and smiled. She was so, so wet already.


JC teased her; his fingers stroked gently but never came into contact with her clit. He rubbed her moisture around, loving the way she squirmed against his touch. He leaned forward and brought his mouth back to her heat, his tongue licking along the trail of his fingers.


Alysen gripped his hair loosely, nails gently scratching his scalp. “Baby.” Her voice was desperate, quivering.“Please…”


Urged on by her simple plea, he ran his tongue caressed her intimately, flicking up and down at the swollen, center.


He made love to her with his mouth, her fingers tangled in his hair, continued breathless whimpers and moans of encouragement spurring him on, driving him near crazy and aching for her.


She was pulsing beneath his mouth, legs shaking, cries rising, when his kisses traveled up across her exposed hip bones, up across her rib cage.


JC stood and without a word, Alysen turned around and pushed back against him, grinding her ass right into his crotch. His fingers gripped her hips tightly, and worked himself against her.


"Fuck, Baby," he croaked. "I need you. So bad."


"Mmmm," was Alysen's reply as she continued rolling against him.


He'd wanted leisurely and unhurried, to worship every inch of her. He'd wanted to make her come as many times as possible with his mouth and fingers before finally burying himself inside her soft walls of yielding heat. He’d wanted to make use of the king sized four poster bed in their suite.


But he couldn’t wait.


One hand still holding her tightly to him, he used the other to untie both straps of her swimsuit. The green fabric immediately began to fall away from her, and he helped it along. With her suit on the ground around her ankles, he made quick work of undoing the tie holding his trunks up.


He curved his body around hers, kissing her shoulder. “You sure? Right here?”


Her head dropped backward to his shoulder and she arched her back, pressing further against him. “Nownownow,” she breathed.


Using her hip to brace himself, he guided his throbbing length into her. With one smooth stroke, he was surrounded by her.  


“Alysen.” His voice came out in a mangled hybrid of a gasp and a sob. She was a fluid inferno and he was ablaze in the most decadent way.


As he set a pace of deliberate strokes, slow and steady, his nimble fingers reached around her waist to stroke her intimately. His eyes closed, forehead dropped to her shoulder, and his teeth teased her skin.


Her hands gripped the railing of the patio tighter as  His pace increased, his thrusts more forceful. With every forward move he made toward her, he pulled her back against him.


She let out a breathy sob as he whispered expletives against her ear. He continued to rub her clit in tight, firm circles while his exquisite assault continued.


“B-b-baby S-so close,” she panted. “Please don’t stop.”


His senses were overwrought. The sound of Alysen’s cries rising in volume and intensity. The wave of liquid heat as she began to pulse around him. The telltale coiling electricity in his gut and balls signaling the coming rush of his own orgasm.


He hammered his hips against her as she shuddered his name repeatedly. With a strangled cry, he was exploding inside of her in wave, after pounding, throbbing wave. His vision went white before fading to black.


JC sucked in breath after greedy breath, heartbeat thudding in his ears, holding her against him. His quads burned from his exertion and his legs were threatening to give out on him.


Alysen relaxed into him. “You OK back there?”


“I wanted us to take our time. But when I saw you in that swimsuit…” His teeth grazed lightly at her skin. “Sorry.”


She took his hand, still on her hip, and brought it up to her lips. “Do not apologize for that. That was...unbelievable. I missed you.”


He chuckled against her skin. “I missed you, too.”


“So I was thinking…” she said slowly.


“Hmm,” he murmured, pulling himself out of her.


“That four poster bed in there looks like a great place to take our time, huh?”


With a smile, JC lifted her hair again and kissed the back of her neck. “Yeah, about that…”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2826