A Marriage Undiscovered by monkeymonkey85
Summary: What happens when you find out you are pregnant and married to your best friend?
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 18514 Read: 21602 Published: Jul 11, 2007 Updated: Jul 25, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by monkeymonkey85

2. Chapter 2 by monkeymonkey85

3. Chapter 3 by monkeymonkey85

4. Chapter 4 by monkeymonkey85

5. Chapter 5 by monkeymonkey85

6. Chapter 6 by monkeymonkey85

7. Chapter 7 by monkeymonkey85

8. Chapter 8 by monkeymonkey85

Chapter 1 by monkeymonkey85

A Marriage Undiscovered

Their bodies grinded together, small moans slipped out of her as she was over come by ecstasy. His mouth found hers as he was over come by the warmth and power of his own orgasm.

 

Justin slowly opened his eyes, his body was sore and his head was pounding. He sat up and looked around the hotel room, his clothes were tossed in random places the T.V. was blaring music and he had no idea how or when he got back to his hotel room. He looked at the clock and it read 1048 in the morning. He couldn’t remember much from the night before what he did remember seemed more like a dream than real life.

 

He was in Las Vegas for the New Year, everyone he knew came out with him and they spent it getting trashed and hitting up all the clubs that they could. It was the first time in a long time that he could remember not being on some sort of count down bringing the New Year in on T.V. He was with friends and family and was newly single; he broke up with his girlfriend Meredith just after Thanksgiving.

 

A knock at the door brought him out of his daze, he grabbed the sheet that was hanging off the bed and wrapped it around his slender waist and looked through the peep hole, it was Trace and Taylor two if his childhood friends.

 

He groaned, “Hold on!” He yelled through the door turning around in search for a pair of pants to put on, after stumbling over his suitcases and old clothes he found a pair of sweats and pulled up on.

 

“It’s too early” Justin stated as he opened the door to let Trace and Taylor in the room.

 

Taylor let out a loud laugh and pushed past him followed by Trace. The two stopped and turned around giving him a weird look.

 

“So was I the only one not to get a piece of ass last night?” Trace commented looking at the mess Justin called his hotel room. “First I find Taylor in her room with her dress half off her, and now you J…” Trace finished.

 

“My dress was not half off Trace!” Taylor rolled her eyes shoving him and taking a seat on the messy bed. She ran a hand through her hair and sucked in her bottom lip before looking over towards the door where Justin was still standing.

 

“Well it wasn’t on the right way…” He mumbled turning to look at his friend, “She claims to have no memory of the night before, drank to much or something. She looked like you now a total mess.’ He added

 

Justin ran a hand over his eyes and looked over a Taylor, her brown hair was just past her shoulders and her eyes were bright and blue. She was wearing a black skirt that went mid thigh when seated and a pink camisole.

 

“Uh… I’m not all that sure what I did last night.” Justin said pulling his eyes away from Taylor and looking at Trace, “Why are you guys here anyway?” He asked looking between the two.

 

“Your mom called my room seeing if you were with me. She said your cell was off and your room phone was busy.” Trace smirked walking over to the desk that the room phone was hanging off of. “You really don’t remember last night?” Traced teased as he put the phone back on the desk.

 

Taylor let out a snicker and stood up smoothing out her outfit she walked up to Justin and touched his shoulder. “We leave in half an hour.” She gave him a half smile and walked out the room.

 

Justin moved to the bed and sat down running a hand over his hand and face. “Did you sleep with Taylor last night?” Trace asked causing Justin to laugh out loud.

 

“I told you, I can’t remember my mind is a little hazy I remember counting down, and drinking a lot of liquor and then waking up with a pounding headache and my body hurts.” He stated falling back on to the bed. “Why do you think we hooked up? Because we both can’t remember what we did last night, most people after a long night of drinking can’t remember what they did.”

 

“You were giving her the eye.” Trace gave a half smirk causing Justin to groan.

 

“I did not…”

 

“Don’t lie! You two hooked up last night. Oh I can’t wait to tell her brothers!” Trace rubbed his hands together trying to plot Justin’s death.

 

“You may have found her all messed up, but I highly doubt she had sex last day. The last time she did was like five years ago.” Justin stated getting up and digging through his suitcase looking for something clean to wear after his shower.

 

“You think she is so innocent but she isn’t, I’m around her more… we talk a lot I don’t think she has an innocent bone in her body.” Trace laughed moving towards the door. “Hurry up, your mom and Taylor leave in twenty minutes and we head out for Los Angeles in an hour.” He added before walking out the door.

 

Justin showered as fast as he could and looked his self over in the mirror. He had a few marks on his chin and jaw line from being bitten, there were scratch marks on one of his shoulder and on his lower back. It was no wonder they thought he had a fun night, he did he just couldn’t remember who he was with and what all they did.

He shoved his stuff into his suitcases and walked out the door, his security guard Jason was waiting on them and so was the maid service. Justin gave a nice smile and a slight nod to the lady who went into the room after he left. The only thing he left in the room was a messy bed and a piece of paper that was going to change the rest of his life, he just didn’t know it.

 

 

 

Chapter 2 by monkeymonkey85

CHAPTER 2

 

 

Taylor pulled to a stop in front of Lynn’s house, she chewed on her pointer finger as she looked at the brick house, and she hadn’t been there for a few weeks when she came to town for her mom’s birthday. It’s the 29th of January and Trace called her up telling her she had to come out to California for Justin’s 26th birthday. She stepped out of the car pulling her jacket tighter around her body; there was a slight chill in the air, something she didn’t like about being in Tennessee. Taylor knocked a few times before Lynn pulled it open, and welcoming her with a hug.

 

“Honey, I thought I was coming to your place!” Lynn smiled releasing Taylor from her hug and opening the door wider

 

Taylor squeezed her hands together and took a seat on the couch; she looked out the window taking notice to a few paparazzi across the street. She wasn’t sure why or how but they had been following her around since yesterday one of the days she wanted to forget forever. She gave a half smile to Lynn who was giving her a concerned look and took a seat next to Taylor.

 

“Uh...ye...yeah you were but I, uh… I have to talk to my mom about something.” Taylor answered sucking in her bottom lip and chewing at it. She looked away from Lynn and grabbed a piece of hair twisting it between two fingers.

 

“Sweetie, are you alright?” Lynn asked taking Taylor’s hand and holding it tightly.

 

“No… I have the stalkarazzi following me around for some reason…”

 

Lynn cut her off, “They’ve always been around Taylor maybe they saw you with the boys in Vegas and are trying to get pictures for a stupid head line.” Lynn tried to reason giving Taylor’s hand a squeeze, “Is that all that is bothering you pumpkin?”

 

Taylor pulled her hand away from Lynn’s and held them to her face as soft sobs escaped from her mouth. She hadn’t been to her mothers’ house yet, she wasn’t sure how to bring the topic up or how her mother was going to react. How do you tell your mother that your 25, single, pregnant with your best friends child. Truth be known Taylor remembers who she had slept with she just didn’t want them to know. She woke up in his bed at 5 in the morning how could she not know who she slept with. She came to Lynn’s house first she was like a second mother to her and knew she could confide in her.

 

“I’m pregnant.” Taylor whispered so quietly that it took Lynn a few seconds to process the information she just heard.

 

“Oh Pumpkin having a baby isn’t that bad.” Lynn let out a nervous laugh taking Taylor into a hug, “is Adam the father?” Lynn asked talking about a guy Taylor had been seeing on and off again for a few months.

 

Taylor cried into Lynn’s shoulder for a few seconds before pulling out of the hug and looking her in the eyes. “No! Some guy on New Years!” She lied standing up and pacing the front room, “I don’t know what I’m going to do! I can’t tell my mother I’m pregnant she’ll freak out on me! I’m not married, I don’t have the money to have a baby let alone get rid of an unwanted pregnancy.” Taylor rambled on as she continued to pace the room.

 

Lynn bit her bottom lip and stood up grabbing Taylor by the shoulders. “Honey we’ll think of something okay? You don’t have to tell your mother right now alright?” Lynn asked and Taylor nodded out a yes, “I’ll talk to Justin…”

“Why would you bring him into this? Please don’t ….”

 

“You two left for the hotel together I’d only assume he saw who you went to your room with.” Lynn answered taken back by Taylor’s reaction.

 

Taylor’s eyes got wide and she covered her mouth with a shaking hand. She turned away from Lynn and walked towards the kitchen stopping short, she turned back towards Lynn. “I don’t want to bring him into this…” She stated softly turning back around and going into the kitchen.

 

“Tay…” Lynn stopped when she came back into the front room holding some paper towels to clean her face up with, “Okay, I won’t tell him?” Lynn let out a little nervous laugh.

 

Taylor ran a hand through her brown hair pushing it behind her ear she bit her bottom lip. “Thanks.” She sighed looking at the floor.

 

 

 

 


 

 

‘Smack, smack, smack,’ was the sound the basketball made that Justin was bouncing around his basketball court with. Trace went to the airport to pick his mother and Taylor up, tomorrow was his birthday and to be honest he didn’t want to do anything big for it. All he really wanted was for a few of his friends to come over to his place and to hang out, but Trace had different plans and now he was having some big lavish birthday party. He was a little nervous about his mom and Taylor coming today. For or some reason he has been getting hounded by the same few paparazzi about Taylor and how she was and where she was, he just ignored them. He was also nervous about them coming because his mom sounded weird on the phone with him about her. Justin wasn’t sure what it was but he didn’t like the feeling that something was wrong and it was his fault.

 

“Get something to eat and I’ll go grab Justin!” Traces voice snapped Justin out of his trance.

 

Trace walked out the back door to the small basketball court Justin had and stood with his arms across his chest watching Justin bounce the ball and shoot for a three pointer. Justin turned and threw the ball to Trace only to have it bounce out of his hands.

 

“You guys just get back?” Justin asked grabbing the ball as it rolled towards his feet and walking towards Trace.

 

“A few minutes ago, we had some trouble with the paparazzi…” Trace trailed off looking Just over. He looked nervous and he was tossing the basketball from one hand to the next. “Are you alright J?” Trace asked as the two of them headed for the house.

 

“I just have this weird felling that’s all” Justin shrugged as he walked into the kitchen where his Mom and Taylor were making sandwiches.

 

Taylor was wearing a green short sleeved tank top and blue jeans with flip-flops her hair was pulled into a pony tail and she was wearing light make-up. Justin stood against the wall watching the too as they talked about random things from back home. It had been a long time since Justin had seen his mom this happy with a girl in his house. Granted she has known Taylor longer then he can remember it was still a little weird, his last girlfriend Meredith didn’t like his mom.

 

Trace pushed past Justin and grabbed a sandwich from the counter. “Don’t eat too many sandwiches Tay you don’t want to get fat.” He smiled poking at Taylor’s stomach, Taylor swatted his hand away.

 

“Stop Tray” She laughed pushing him away from her, they always fought like they were brother and sister.

 

Taylor gave Justin a half smile before she walked up to him and gave him a hug. “David and Chris say ‘Happy Birthday J-Dawg you are only 26 once so live it up and have safe sex’ Chris said that last part” Taylor laughed as Justin rolled his eyes.

 

“Like he is one to talk how many kids does he have now?” Justin laughed walking to the kitchen counter and grabbing a sandwich for him self.

 

They all went into the front room and talked about old times and laughed at stuff on TV for a few hours. Justin stood up off the couch and stretched his relaxed muscles out. His mom had left to go birthday gift shopping with Trace, so it was just him and Taylor watching TV now. He gave Taylor a once over she had been acting weird for a while.

 

“Is everything alright Tay?” He asked sitting back down on the big oversized couch.

 

“Yeah I guess…” She mumbled out sitting up a little and looking over at him, he was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a wife-beater. “I have a question for you” She added causing him to look at her.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“What would you do if you found out you got a girl pregnant/” She asked pulling a throw pillow to her chest and resting her chin on it.

 

Justin chewed on his bottom lip for a few seconds and threw his feet up on the coffee table. “Uh…” He started

 

“Would you tell her to get an abortion or support her through it?” Taylor asked chewing on the side of her finger.

 

“I guess it depends on the situation. If it were someone I cared and loved I’d want them to keep it, but if it were just some random one night stand I’d take her to the abortion clinic and pay for it.” He answered looking at her like she was crazy.

 

“Okay…” She trailed off as she stood up from the couch. “I’m getting tired I think I’m going to go take a nap.” She added stretching her arms above her head.

 

Justin’s eyes fell to her toned stomach and traveled the rest of the way up and then back down again. He knew how gorgeous she was and always has been. He knew the only reason he was checking her out was because he hadn’t been with a girl since New Years and that wasn’t something he was used to having to deal with.

 

Chapter 3 by monkeymonkey85

 

Chapter 3

 

 

The club was pumping music as loud as they could, drinks were being refilled faster then you could ask for a refill and bodies grinded against each other on the dance floor. Justin drank the last of his drink as he stared out towards a few people. He was officially 26 years old now; two hit solo albums and 3 hit NSYNC albums. That pretty much summed up his life, and he was damn proud of it. Justin eyed Taylor, she was wearing a black halter dress with pink trim, her hair was pulled up with wisps of curls and she had yet to drink any alcohol. He moved to go talk to her but Trace stepped in front of him.

 

“Let us get some more drinks!” Traced yelled over the music pulling Justin around and walking towards the bar. “What are you doing?” He asked as they reached the bar.

 

Justin looked down at Trace as he leaned against the bar, “Standing here?” He questioned raising his eyebrows with a stupid smirk on his drunken face.

 

“No stupid, you were practically undressing Taylor with your eyes!” Trace commented as he ordered some drinks.

 

“She’s looking hot as hell tonight!” Justin wiggled his eyebrows as he grabbed the drinks he and Trace ordered. “I might try a moo…”

 

Trace stopped in front of Justin causing him to nearly spill the drinks he had a hold of. Justin gave him a dirty look and tried to go around him, only to be stopped by him again.

 

“Don’t fuck around J, if you want to keep your friendship with Taylor don’t try to sleep with her tonight… or any night for that matter!” Trace commented turning around and running into Taylor and Lynn.

 

“Sleep with whom?” Taylor asked looking at Trace and then to Justin.

 

“Uh…well…” Trace stuttered drinking down a drink faster then it poured into the cup.

 

“OH! Does J-Dawg want to hook up with some girl?” Taylor laughed linking her arm with Justin’s. “Who is she? Maybe I can help you get a birthday snack!” she smiled up at him

 

“Actually, yes you might be able to help!” Justin drunkenly smiled at Trace as he and Taylor walked towards an emptier part of the club.

 

Justin licked his lips as they stopped in a corner where a few other random people were drinking and doing god knows what. He looked down at Taylor and ran his hand up her arm to her shoulders; he knew that he shouldn’t be alone with any girl at that moment. He had drunk way too much at the beginning of the party and just kept them coming all night long. Taylor looked up at him, giving him a weird looking.

 

“So where is she J?”

 

“You’re looking hot tonight Taylor.” He breathed on her as he dipped his head towards her neck kissing her lightly.

 

Taylor pushed at his shoulders, “Justin you are drunk… “

 

His lips cut her off as he drunkenly smashed him into her lips and pulled her tightly to his chest, pressing her against his body; he was already turned on from the slight contact of their lips together.

 

Taylor struggled for a few seconds before he pulled his lips off hers. “What are you doing?” She questioned her voice barely a whisper.

 

“I need to be with you!” He slurred sucking on her ear lob and kissing her neck, “Ever since new years day you’ve been on my mind everyday!” He breathed running a hand up and down her back.

 

Taylor pushed at Justin until he finely let go of her, she pushed a tear off her face and leaned into his ear, “We had sex New Years Eve… that is why you can’t stop thinking of me J.” She whispered pushing past him and walking towards Lynn and Trace.

 

Justin ran and grabbed her arm turning her around, “We are leaving.” He breathed as he pulled her towards an exit waving a hand at Trace and a drunken smirk.

 

Lynn and Trace stood there as Justin pulled Taylor out of the club. “What are they doing?” Lynn asked pulling out her cell phone.

 

“He suddenly has weird feelings for Taylor… meaning he is drunk and she is looking hot so he wants to screw her.” Trace rolled his eyes as he and Lynn left towards the exit waiting one of Justin’s body guards to drive them back to Justin’s house.

 

 


 

 

After picking Taylor up and throwing her over his shoulder, Justin threw her down on his bed. He was pulling his clothes off faster then anything Taylor had witnessed before in her life. Justin climbed up on the bed, his boxer-briefs hardly concealing his erect penis as it pushed the fabric tight. He pushed Taylor down and held her shoulders to the bed as he kissed her jaw line and neck.

 

“Justin get off me, we can’t do this!” She pushed him only to be met with his full body flush against hers and his hand creeping its way up her dress.

 

“Why not Tay?” He slurred her hand grabbing his and shoving it off of her thigh.

 

“I’m your friend…not your girlfriend not your wife your friend. You don’t want to ruin a friendship because you need sex.” She answered

 

Justin sat up and ran a hand over his hand; he looked over at Taylor and closed his eyes for a moment.

 

“I’m sorry Tay.” Justin sighed as Taylor scooted off his bed.

 

“Get some rest J; we need to talk tomorrow about some things.” She stated chewing on her bottom lip as she turned and left his bedroom.

 

Taylor leaned against the shut door and sighed; she turned her head and saw that Lynn was in her bedroom. She padded down the hall and knocked lightly on the door opening it when Lynn said come on. Taylor shut the door quietly behind her.

 

“I need to talk to you.” Taylor whispered out watching as Lynn pulled back the covers on the bed.

 

“Sure pumpkin.” Lynn half smiled as Taylor sat at the foot of the bed.

 

Taylor chewed her bottom lip and traced patterns into the bedspread she looked up at Lynn who gave her a small smile.

 

“This is really hard to tell you…” Taylor let out a little nervous laugh

 

“Sweet heart you can tell me anything you know that.” Lynn smiled patting the bed next to her, “get up here and tell me what’s wrong.” She added

 

“Justin’s going to be a father.” Taylor said letting out a deep breath.

 

“New Years eve…” Lynn started

 

“Yes! He doesn’t know though…” Taylor cried as Lynn took her into a hug.

 

 

The next day Justin went in to Taylor’s room to talk with her only to find her not in there. He sighed to his self and walked down the hall to his mothers’ room; he knocked lightly and peeked his head in the door to see both Taylor and his mother sound a sleep. He noticed the used tissue on the night stand and floor making him feel like a bastard for how he had treated Taylor the night before. He ran a hand over his face and stepped out of the room to let them rest longer.

 

Justin turned too walked towards the stairs only to run into Trace’s chest causing him to drop some news papers and magazines.

 

“Dude you need to come with me.” Trace stated as he grabbed what he had been holding in his arms. He turned on his heal and went down stairs sitting what he had in his hands on the table in the front room.

 

Justin yawned and gave Trace a crazy look, he then looked at the clock it was almost one in the afternoon, he hadn’t realized he slept that late.

 

“What’s up?” Justin questioned

 

“I went to go get some coffee at star bucks and realized I needed gas, I went in to pay because they didn’t have those pay at the pump things and I saw these!” He rambled on as he pointed to the gossip magazines with Taylor and his face plastered on all of them reading “JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MARRIED!

 

“It’s just a bunch of crap Trace. They see me with some girl more then a few times and I’m suddenly married to them or dating them. You know how it works dude!” Justin rolled his eyes as Trace picked up one of the magazines.

 

“J I thought the same thing, until I actually opened up Star and saw this.” Trace said as he sat the magazine down and pointed to a copy of the marriage certificate the magazine had gotten their hands on.

 

Justin’s eyes got bigger and his face got whiter as he read over the certificate that was dated January 1st, 2007 on it, he and Taylor had gotten married in Las Vegas when they were too drunk to remember what they did the next day. He felt nauseas as he looked over the pictures they had of Taylor; at her apartment, at work, at his mothers, at the hospital. They had been sitting on this story for weeks, no wonder they were asking so many questions about her.

 

Looking at the pictures again he sat forward and picked up the magazine looking at them closely, he looked up at Trace who was chewing on his bottom lip. If possible he got even whiter and dropped the magazine, something dawned on him and he felt the vomit start to rise as he rushed in to one of the down stairs bathrooms and let it all out.

 

He sat on the ground leaned against the wall with his hands over his eyes, not wanting tears to come out with what he just realized. Trace stood in the door way looking at him, waiting for some sort of explanation.

 

“J wha…”

 

“I married her and got her pregnant!” Justin kicked a foot out trying desperately to hold in the tears that were on the edge of falling out.

 

“I highly doubt it went that far…” Trace said looking at his best friend as tears fell from his eyes.

 

“Think about it Trace… she didn’t have one drop of liquor last night not one. When has Taylor passed up a night to get drunk with us? And she was asking me these questions the other day about getting girls pregnant…” Justin rambled on feeling more vomit start to rise in his throat.

 

After throwing up again Justin rinsed his mouth out and sat down on the couch looking over the magazines that Trace had brought back with him. He needed to get control of everything, he needed to talk with Taylor and find out what was going on, if she really were pregnant and how she wants to handle their new found marriage. He just didn’t know how to bring it up to her; he knew it was only a matter of days, even hours that she was going to find out.

 

 

 

Chapter 4 by monkeymonkey85
Author's Notes:
Okay, with this chapter and the rest after this will be in 1st person. on the last NF someone asked me to try to write in 1st person so I did and didn't go back. I hope that don't confuse anyone! :)

Chapter 4

 

I woke up feeling like the weight of the world was resting on my shoulders. I rolled on to my back remembering that I wasn’t in my room but in Lynn’s. I rubbed at my eyes and sat up looking around; Lynn must have woken up and left me to get more rest. We talked about the pregnancy most of the night and we both decided I needed to tell Justin what was going on before it was too late. I know I upset her last night, telling her how I didn’t want to have the baby that it would hurt Justin’s career if people found out he slept with me. She just hugged me and told me I needed to talk with Justin about everything before I made up my mind.

 

I told her that if he wanted me to keep it I would but we weren’t going to get into any of that relationship shit. We weren’t like that, we may have fooled around when we were teenagers but that was just two adolescent kids exploring. All the talk caused her to hug me multiple times and tell me that Justin loved me more then I knew.

 

I shook my head and slid off the bed slowly walking to the door; I heard Justin’s voice down the hall and stuck my head out to see him talking with Lynn about something. I could barely make out what he was saying but it had something to do with me and the news paper he was holding in his hand. I walked up to them and cleared my throat which caused Justin to jump slightly.

 

“What’s going on?” I asked taking a few strands of hair in too my hand and playing with them.

 

Justin looked at me the back to his mother who patted him on the shoulder and said she’d be down stairs if we needed her. I felt sick to my stomach; did she tell him I was pregnant is that why he looked so upset? The colored seemed to drain from his face as Lynn went down the stairs; he grabbed my arm and coughed slightly pulling me towards his bedroom.

 

“J…what’s wrong?” I ask looking at him as he shut the door.

 

He took a deep breath and handed me the folded news paper. “I don’t know how to say it so you have to read it.” Was all he said as he paced the bedroom.

 

I watched him for a few seconds before I sat down on his bed and unfolded the news paper. I couldn’t speak and I believe I stopped breathing and my heart stopped beating for a few seconds as my eyes scanned over the words and the pictures of me. That is why they were following me around Memphis; they had been sitting on the story of the year. I married my best friend and didn’t even know about it! How was I going to tell my mother that not only did I marry Randall; as she called him, but that I was pregnant with his child?

 

“Son of a bitch!” I breathed out dropping the news paper like it had burnt my hands!

 

“We have to talk about that…” Justin trailed off walking towards me.

 

He grabbed one of my hands but I pulled it away and stood up off of his bed, I looked at him not sure what to say. What do you say to someone you are married too, to the father of your unborn child, to your best friend? I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to say or how I was supposed to react. My head started to feel light and my knees started to feel weak.

 

My eyes slowly opened to see Justin’s ocean blue eyes staring at me a smile played at his lips as he helped me sit up. I passed out; I fucking passed out how much of a loser am I? I groan and get off his bed walking towards the door. Justin grabs my arm and stops my movement.

 

“I…I can’t handle this right now!” I stammer out looking at the ground as his hold on my arm got tighter.

 

He of all people should know I’m a commitment freak; I’ve never had a long term boyfriend. The longest relationship I’ve had was six months; I just got freaked out when the guy wanted to move in, or trade keys. The very second a guy tells me he loves me I break up with them. My mom says it’s just my subconscious telling me someone better is out there for me, I know that I can’t commit because the one guy I did fall in love with never loved me back and I don’t want my heart broken again.

 

“Tay… I need to know what you want to do.” Justin’s voice was soft as he pulled me tightly to his chest holding me there.

 

I wiggled free from his grasp and bit my lower lip; it’s a bad habit that I can’t break my self of. I sigh and look up at him; the color has started to come back to his face.

 

“Since I’m the only one in this room who went to college I’ve got a plan!” I give a weak smile to him causing him to roll his eyes. “We are going to ignore it.” I tell him with a shrug of my shoulders.

 

Justin’s face contorts for a few seconds looking at me as if I have three heads and five boobs.

 

“IGNORE IT?” He yells out stepping back from me, “Ignore it? You want to ignore it?” He asks as he runs a hand over his head. “Stop talking like a five year old Taylor Elizabeth, we can’t ignore this. We are married and you are pregnant; you can’t be going out on dates with random people that will ruin mine and your name. What do you want to do? Do you want to get an abortion? Do you want to get an annulment?” He rambled on

 

I looked at him, my hands shaking as he went off about abortions and annulments and life and how I needed to grow up and make a decision about us about everything. How can he ask me to make a decision this big with out fully processing the news? Who could make a decision like this the moment they found out? I for one am not the type of person to do something spur of the moment, not usually. We did get married in Vegas so something in my life was spur of the moment.

 

“Shut up Justin!” I yell as I cover my ears with my hands to show him I not listening to his ramblings.

 

“Taylor I just…”

 

“I said shut the fuck up!” I yell again taking a step back towards the bedroom door, “I need time to think about all this shit I just found out. It’s up to you if you want to keep this baby.” I tell him as I turn and leave his bedroom shutting the door behind me.

 

Now I need to figure out what I’m going to do.

 

 




My mom came down stairs about ten minutes after I finished empting all the contents of my stomach in the bathroom. She took one look at me and knew something wasn’t right.

 

 

“Baby what’s wrong?” She rushed over to me.


Before I could say anything Trace handed her the news paper; her face dropped for a second then turned into a concerned smile.

 

“So Taylor doesn’t have to tell you she’s pregnant.” Was the first thing out of her mouth.

 

That confirmed to me that Taylor was in fact pregnant, that I was going to be a fucking father. I got my Taylor Elizabeth pregnant, this wasn’t supposed to happen. I can deal with the marriage issue but the pregnancy issue would be harder. People will think it’s cute that I married my best friend, people will not like that she’s pregnant and they’ll question the marriage.

 

Being married to her won’t be hard for me at all, Trace was right to say I was giving her the eyes and checking her out. She is hot, I saw her just before summer was over but I was too into Meredith to really pay any attention, when we broke up and I came home for Thanksgiving she was sitting on my moms couch in sweat pants and an old T-shirt reading a book. She stayed at my moms’ house because her bothers had too many kids and there was no more room for her at her moms place.

 

I shake my head of the thoughts and look at my mom, then to Trace who shrugs his shoulders and sit down across from us.

 

“So she is really pregnant? I’m really going to be a dad?” I chock out once again feeling like I’m going to puke all over the place. “And I’m married to top it off… mom what am I going to do?” I hold back the burning tears as she takes me into a hug rubbing my back trying to sooth me.

 

“I don’t know Justin… I don’t know.” She was honest.

 

Why would she know what to do, she married someone who loved her.

 

“Momma…how…how do I…tell her I want to be married to her?” I ask in whisper pulling back to look my mother in the face.

 

She just gave me a small smile as if she has known this whole time that I was in love with Taylor. I look over at Trace who is shifting in his seat and chewing on his nails. I never actually told him I loved her, I let him know I was having more then friendly feelings towards her.

 

“You have to be honest with her Justin.” My mom answered standing up and walking towards the stairs, “Come on” She added as she climbed the stairs.

 

My heart pounded loudly in my chest as I stood from the couch, I looked at Trace who was just staring at me like I was crazy.

 

“You love her?” He asked quietly as he bounced his foot up and down on the ground.

 

“Yeah…” I trail off looking at him for some kind of reaction, he just gives me a shit eating grin.

 

“That’s cool.” Was all he said as he got up and went to the kitchen.

 

I sighed and started walking towards the stairs, now all I have to do is get the nerve up to tell Taylor I love her, that we are married and I want to stay married to her. I just don’t know how to tell her all of that, I’ve known her almost my whole life, and our moms are best friends. This is something both of our parents always wanted since we went to a home coming dance sophomore year of high school. That was also the first year we had sex together; she told me before the dance that she just wanted to get it over with and asked if I’d sleep with her.

 

We almost got caught by her brother Chris; we went to her house since her parents weren’t going to be home. He barged into her room after we had sex, we were lucky enough to have been half dressed when he came in. Ever since then he’s always given me weird looks.

 

I stop at the top of the stairs and look at my mom who is holding the news paper Trace handed her still.

 

“Do you know what you are going to say?” She asks me as she grabs on to my shoulder.

 

“I’m in love with you and by the way we are married?” I sarcastically smile at my mom who rolls her eyes at me.

 

“If you can’t tell Taylor then just give her the news paper, she’s a bright girl she’ll understand why you can’t speak.”

 

The clearing of a throat makes me jump and my eyes land on Taylor who is wearing pink pajama bottoms and a white thank top. I look at my mom and back to her my heart pounding so fast I feel like I’m going to pass out.

 

“What’s going on?” She asks as she grabs a few strands of hair and plays with them.

 

I think I’m going to puke. I think I’m going to pass out. I want to run down stairs and drive away. What’s going on she asks, we are married and I love you stay married to me please? I look at mom as she tells me she’s going down stairs and I believe I might just pass out from being scared shitless.

 

 

Chapter 5 by monkeymonkey85
Author's Notes:
I went a little over board with this chapter. Good/Bad feedback is welcome!

 

Chapter 5

 

 

It’s been two days since Justin and I found out we are married. An hour after I left him in his bedroom my mom called in tears about what she had read in the news paper asking if it were true. I couldn’t tell her anything; I hung up on her and turned my phone off. I haven’t talked to Justin in two days he went to the studio around the time my mother started to call and hasn’t come back to his place. I’ve given it a lot of thought and still think we should ignore the press on this, at least for a while, until we can figure out what we are going to do.

 

I’m sitting in the car with Lynn; we are heading from the airport to go back to my parents place. I’m not sure what I’m going to say to my mom, I know she is very upset with me. She’s always pictured her baby daughter having a big white wedding with at least 400 people in attendance, one of those week long weddings that cost way too much. That’s the kind of wedding my mom has dreamed of me having, not some spur of the moment drunk off your ass marry your best friend alone in Vegas wedding.

 

“You’re awfully quite over there pumpkin.” Lynn smiled at me from the drivers’ seat of her car.

 

“You’ve known my mom for a long time… you know how she is… I’m afraid to go home.” I let out a slight chuckle looking over at her. She pushed a few curls behind her ear and gave a half smile.

 

“Don’t worry about your mom; your dad is the scary one. I’m worried what your brothers are going to do to Justin.” Lynn laughed as she made a turn towards my mom’s house.

 

I can’t believe I did this, I just can’t believe I fucked up this much. I can’t believe Lynn isn’t yelling at Justin or me, I can’t believe she’s laughing about all of this. I mean Justin and I have done some stupid stuff in the past but not this, not getting pregnant, or married.

 

“Why are you so calm?” I finely ask as my mother’s house comes into view. I look over at Lynn taking a deep breath as we pulled to a stop.

 

Lynn put the car in park and turned to look at me; she smiled softly and grabbed my hand. “Taylor I’m just happy it was with you and not some random girl.” She said squeezing my hand.

 

“You’re mad though?” I asked as we got out of the car

 

I needed her to be a little mad, it only seemed right that she would be a little mad at us. I know I’m mad at my self for doing this for not being on my stupid birth control for being stupid enough to go to Vegas in the first place. Trace warned me, he told me Justin was checking me out before him and Meredith broke up.

 

“Let’s not worry about that right now. Let us go talk with your family before those cameras across the street take any more pictures of us.” Lynn stated grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house.

 

Everyone was in the kitchen eating dinner when we walked in; I could hear my mom yelling at one of my brothers for doing something stupid. Lynn cleared her throat which caused everyone to look in our direction. I felt like throwing up when I saw the look on my mothers face, she was so upset with me. I couldn’t hold back my tears; I just stood there crying as my mom took me into a tight hug. She shushed me and lead me to the her bedroom so we could talk in private

 

“I’m so sorry momma” I sobbed into her arms as she hugged me tightly, “so sorry momma” I repeated with a hiccup.

 

She didn’t say one word to me for at least half an hour, she just held me tight as I cried like a big fucking baby. I took a few calming breaths and looked at her, I pushed my tears off my face and pulled out of the hug she had been giving me.

 

“I know I screwed up big time, I didn’t mean to do this… you know me… and with Justin of all people… what was I thinking even going for New Years?” I rambled on as a few tears slipped out.

 

My hands were shaking slightly from all the crying I had been doing. “I’m sorry for being so stupid momma.” I sighed as she rubbed my back.

 

“Sweetie I’m not mad… A little upset but not mad.” She shocked me with this information.

I looked at her like she had two heads, how could she not be mad she is my mother right? My mother would have gone off on me the second we were alone for how irresponsible I was, how she didn’t raise me to get pregnant or have sex before marriage!

 

“Wha…”

 

“This is a big thing and I didn’t expect you to get married the way you did. But it has already happened and you can’t take back a pregnancy as long as I have anything to say about it.” She laughed lightly at me; she tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. “I understand that Justin is in the public eye so everything you two do will be published in some magazine. So my question is what are you two going to do?” My mother asked

 

I lie back on the bed and run my hands through my hair, “Momma I don’t know, and I told Justin we should just ignore it for now.” I reply moving my hands to my face. “I can’t believe I married him” I groan moving to my side to look up at my mom.

 

“Well the sex must have been great for you to commit!” She laughed bending down and kissing my forehead.

 

And it was; only we were drunk and got married before we had sex. So the only excuse we have is we were drunk and how does that look? If people find out about that they’ll think I got my best friend so drunk that he didn’t know what he was doing just so I could get knocked up and take his money. I know how his fans think; they are like rabid dogs and attack when ever they can. I’ve been part of fan gossip since Justin got famous with ‘NSYNC I was once attacked by some girl because she saw me eating lunch with him.

 

“Momma what am I going to do?” I ask as I suck in my bottom lip and chew on it.

 

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, “Well do you love him?” She asks me, taking my hand into hers.

 

And that is the one question that no one has asked me, do I love him? Of course I love him I have always loved him. I just never got my chance with him, we fooled around a few times when we were about 15 years old but that lasted a few days and he went off to another audition and then another and another.

 

I sit up and stretch my arms above my head, “You know the answer to that stupid question.” I answer looking over at her. She’s trying to hide her smile with a fake yawn, so I stand up and pace the room a little.

 

I pace the room thinking about how I want to have a first date with him and all those things and I just can’t help but think it’ll never happen. I’m not the type of girl he goes for; his type is Meredith; fake blonde hair, fake boobs and a fake attitude. My pacing stops when someone knocks at the bedroom door my mom gets up and pulls it open a crack to reveal my brother David.

 

“Justin is here.” He spoke quietly to my mom.

 

 




I had to clear my head, that is why I left. Being in my house with my mother and Taylor didn’t help my mind clear. I could hear them talking and of course my mom thought it would be a good idea to ignore everything for now. And I thought about it, it did make sense ignoring everything for a while but it would be hard. I know I’ll be catching hell because of this since I just ended my very long and very pubic relationship with Meredith. We’d been dating for two years, two whole years I got her into the business and helped her dream come true and she was a bitch. She hated my mom, despised my friends and now that I think about it she made me feel like shit every day.

 

 

So I told my mom I was going to the studio, I grabbed Trace and call my body guard and went to a small bar and drank until Trace and Dave; my body guard; carried me to my car.

 

“Don’t take me home.” I groaned out in the back seat as Trace drove down the highway.

 

“You have no where else to go Jay.” I replied switching a lane making me feel like I was going to vomit.

 

“Fuck Trace, take me to a hotel or something I can’t go back right now.” I snap leaning against the door looking out the window at all the cars passing by.

 

I don’t know what to say to my mom or Taylor; mom knows I’ll do anything for Taylor but I’m not sure Taylor knows that, and I’m not sure how to let her know this stuff. She’s been one of my closest friends since we were too young to remember not to mention that our mothers have been best friends forever. I never dreamed of falling for the damn girl, but I guess that is what happens when get a taste of something and then you can’t have it again.

 

My thoughts were interrupted by my cell phone ringing, I rolled my eyes at the name scrolling across, and of course Meredith would be calling after reading the papers.

 

“What?” I snap into the phone

 

I could hear the anger in her voice, “How could you fucking do this to me you piece of shit!” She yelled out causing me to pull the phone away from my ear and Trace to look back at me.

 

“Do what to you? You broke up with me!” I yell back about to throw the phone out the window.

 

“We just broke up and you go and marry that little bitch! It’s only been two months!” Her voice got a little softer which meant she was on the verge of tears.

 

I sigh slightly when I noticed that we pulled up to a hotel, Trace put the car in park and ran into get us a room. I ran a hand over my face and spoke softly into the phone.

 

“Mere, please don’t talk that way about Taylor.” I say waiting for Trace to give the go ahead to come into the hotel.

 

“You were cheating on me with her weren’t you? That fucking whore how dare she sleep with a taken man, how dare…”

 

“SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don’t talk about my wife like that, I didn’t cheat on you! Shut up and leave me be. I’m so sick and tired of you running your mouth like I give a damn about you any more. I don’t honey so fuck off!” I scream as I shut the phone closed and hop out of the car towards Trace.

 

Trace hands me a key as I walk past him to get on the elevator, he went to go park the car. As I ride alone up to my room I can’t help but think about what I just said, my wife, it sounds so strange saying it but at the same time it excited me. I also can’t help but think that I fucked Taylor’s life up some how, she went to college she has a job lives in her own apartment in Memphis, has her own life with her own friends in it and then we go and get drunk and married not to mention she’s pregnant.

 

When I got into my room I opened the mini fridge and started drinking anything with alcohol in it until I passed out. I didn’t wake up until nearly one in the afternoon. I sat up and looked around; I am on the floor with a throw blanket to cover me. What a great friend Trace is, can’t even get me to my bed.

 

“You know you threw up a few times last night.” I jumped at his voice and looked over towards the door, Trace had a bag full of food and some coffee.

 

“I wish I would have died for a while.” I mumbled as I got off the ground, stumbling a little, I was till drunk from my drinking the night before.

 

“I got you some coffee for the hangover.” He handed me the cup, “Also your mom called, she and Taylor landed safely in Memphis about an hour ago.” He added causing me to choke a little on my coffee.

 

Shit that’s right they were flying back home today, Taylor has to work tomorrow and my mom had things to do. I look over at Trace and he is just staring at me, which made me a little nervous.

 

“What are you going to do?” He finely asked as he took donut out of the bag he was holding and took a bite.

 

“What she wants to do; ignore it.” I say with a shrug of my shoulders, “I don’t have anything planed for the next few months I’ll go home and see about getting her to fall in love with me.” I added walking for the shower.

 

“Good luck with that, she has a big iron box around her heart from the first time she fell in love with you.” He commented causing me to stop dead in my tracks. The first time she fell in love with me? What is he talking about she never loved me before.

 

“Wha?” I turn to look at him, He sat up and looked at me knowing he wasn’t supposed to let that slip, knowing that I wasn’t supposed to find out Taylor used to be in love with me. “When and you better fucking tell me!” I snapped

 

“Come on man you seriously didn’t know? Do you really think she just wanted to lose it to you just to get it over with? No teenage girl is like that, so she was in love with you, and then you left and it took her forever to get over you.” He spoke softly looking down at the floor.

 

“FUCK!” I shouted as I went into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

 

Shit, fuck, God damn, I’m such a fucking asshole I knew I KNEW there was more to it when she asked me to have sex with her in high school. I showered and got ready as fast as I could, Trace and I went to my house as he called the airlines to get us a last minute flight to Memphis. 5 hours later we are knocking on her families’ front door.

 

“You piece of shit!” Chris, Taylor’s brother yelled grabbing me by the collar as he opened the door and throwing me against the front door. I have always been afraid of him, and now I know why if he can pick me up I don’t want to know what else he can do.

 

“Christ Chris let me go!” I whimper out as his old on me got tighter.

 

“I knew you were a piece of shit when I caught you two 10 years ago and now, now you go and knock up my baby sister!” He yelled balling his hand into a fist, “Give me a reason not to kick your ass!” He demanded as David, Taylor’s other brother came around the corner.

 

“I… I…I lo…love her.” I stammer out looking at David for some kind of help then looking at Trace who had a big smile on his face.

 

“That’s not good enough.” He said as his arm reeled back, I closed my eyes waiting for him to punch me.

 

“Let him go Christopher.” Elizabeth, Taylor’s mom spoke as he let go of me. She walked over to me and gave me a tight hug, “Taylor is in my bedroom.” She smiled patting my shoulder as I took off towards the bedroom.

 

I cracked the door open and my heart ached a little when I saw her sitting on the bed eyes puffy and nose red. I took a deep breath and walked in, shutting the door quietly she looked up at me a little shocked to see that I was there. Two strides later and I smashed my lips into hers pushing her back on the bed, she struggled for a few seconds then wrapped her arms around my neck.

 

“I love you.” I sighed against her lips resting my weight on my arms as I stared down at her.

 

“We’ll ignore it?” She asked running her hand up and down my back. And my heart broke a little when she didn’t say it back; I nodded my head and pushed my lips into hers again.

Chapter 6 by monkeymonkey85

 

Chapter 6

 

I slowly open my eyes, and then snap them shut just as fast as I had opened them; the bright light from the window is blinding. I stretch my arms above my head and roll on to my back; I don’t remember falling asleep last night. I do remember after Justin showed up that I left with him to drive back to my place which is an hour and a half away. I must have fallen asleep on the car ride to Memphis which is a good thing because I have to work today. I look to my right and see Justin’s freckled covered chest rising and falling with each breath he takes. I move my hand to touch him when I feel as if my stomach is folding in on it’s self and I barely make it out of my room and into the bathroom when I throw up.

 

“Tay, are you alright?” I hear Justin’s voice behind me as I heave one more time into the toilet bowl. “I’ll get you some water and crackers” He says before I can bitch at him for asking such a stupid question.

 

I pull my self off the bathroom floor then brush my teeth, I can feel my stomach start to ache again as Justin appears in the doorway with the crackers. I snatch one out of his hand and eat it real fast as I pushed past him to go in to the kitchen.

 

“What time did I fall asleep?” I asked as I poured myself a bowl of cereal.

 

I look at him waiting for an answer as he stares at me for a few seconds; it makes me a little nervous like maybe I have some vomit on my cheek or something.

 

“As soon as we were on the road you were out like a light.” He half smiles at me as he sits down at the bar across from where I’m standing in the kitchen. “How far along are you?” He asks looking down at my flat stomach.

 

I run a hand across my stomach before I turn around the place my now empty bowl in the sink. “About 4, 4 ½ weeks…” I answer turning back to look at him, he is acting very Un-Justin like as he stares at me.

 

“I have the next few months off and I was thinking that maybe we…”

 

“I have to work.” I cut him off walking out of the kitchen, “I can’t just stop my life because you have a few months off Justin. You know I don’t work like that, and I can’t work like that. I’m trying to become something in my career field and if I just drop everything for you… then I’ll be nothing and…” I stop talking when I realize he is still sitting in the kitchen shoulders slumped over and his hands on his head.

 

I don’t feel bad, I will not feel bad for upsetting him, I can’t I promised my self years ago. I’m not saying I’m cold hearted and a bitch, and have no remorse for upsetting him, but he left me years ago and when I finely got over it I promised myself that I would succeed in my dreams and so far I have been doing that. I went to college and I got to intern at this wonderful TV Station in Memphis and now I work there. And I’ve moved on up in the world, now not only do I make the coffee for my boss I even proof read his script for him.

 

Yes I know that doesn’t seem like much but you have to work your way up to the top, I’m still very new at this I’ve only been at it for 3 years. You can’t expect much more for someone like me at this stage. I grab some clothes out of my dresser and walk into the bathroom, I look down the hall and he is still sitting in the kitchen.

 

“Justin, go home and hang out with your mom, or Trace or my brothers.” I sigh shutting the bathroom door.

 

When I finely get in the shower tears slid down my checks as I think about how much my life has changed in such a short amount of time. I’m not ready to have a kid; I’m to selfish and self-absorbed to want to take care of anything other then my self. Being pregnant might even hold me back at my job, I haven’t told them and I won’t until I’m showing so much that you’d have to be blind not to notice.

 

I was relieved to see that he was gone when I got out of the shower, so I quickly go ready for work and left hoping I wouldn’t get yelled at for being half an hour late. As I rode the elevator up to the floor I work on I smoothed out my black dress pants and pink blouse trying to build some sort of wall up to the many questions I was going to get about the marriage.

 

“Ms. Love it’s about time you showed up.” Eric my boss states as I sit my purse down on my desk. I’m about to say something when he walks away.

 

“We need to talk.” Adam, the ex says to me as he grabs my arm after shutting the office door.

 

“We do not need to talk, leave me alone.” I yank my arm out of his grasp.

 

“How is Justin?” He asks with a smirk causing me to roll my eyes.

 

Of course this asshole wants to know about Justin and the rumors of us being married. I can’t believe I dated him, after a few months we broke up, then we got back together but I soon realized all he wanted was some dirt on Justin. When he finely got to hang out with Justin because of me he sold a half true article to a major gossip magazine which made me break up with him for good. I had Trace bitching at me for bringing stupid people around us and not thinking about who I dated.

 

“That’s not your concern.” I calmly state going through a pile of papers that were left on my desk, I’m trying my best to ignore the fucker but it’s hard when he is breathing hard and staring at me.

 

“How could you marry that druggy?” He raises his voice causing me to jump slightly, dropping the papers in my hand.

 

“He smokes pot on occasion, that doesn’t constitute being a druggy.” I correct him as I push past him and out of the office.

 

‘He won’t love you the way that I do.” I almost choke on my own spit at that one.

Of course Justin won’t love me the way that Adam did, Adam wanted two things, sex and Justin. I turn to face him when I’m struck with the feeling of throwing up again. I push back the feeling and turn back around to walk to where Eric is standing. I will not let this pregnancy stop me from working, I won’t do it, and I can’t do it I just can’t. My hand shakes a little as I stop next to Eric and see him holding tabloid with my picture on it. I figured Adam would hound me about being married and about Justin but I didn’t think the rest of my co-workers would pay attention to the tabloids.

 

“Taylor you didn’t tell me you got married.” Amanda, a friend and co-worker whispered into my ear as she walked up to me.

 

“Yeah…” I draw out not sure what to say to her, Justin and I haven’t really talked much on the subject just that we are going to ignore the press. But not what I’m supposed to tell my co-workers and friends, Amanda is one of my closets friends out side of Trace and Justin, she’s met them a few times but we all haven’t really hung out and I’m happy about that.

 

“Ms. Love I need you to look over these before I go on Air.” Eric said causing me to jump lightly as he handed me a few pieces of paper.

 

I made it half way through the day before I finely couldn’t take the feeling of throwing up any longer and sat in the bathroom for at least 30 minutes puking everything I had that day. Eric decided that I had to go home which caused me to burst into tears. So far I hate being pregnant, I’ve puked more times than I ever have in my life and now my whole office has seen me cry, Amanda offered to drive me home since I was in no shape to drive.

 

“Tay what’s going on with you?” She asks me as we drive slowly through the city.

 

I sob some more before I can sober up enough to choke out an answer, “I can’t talk about it.” I barely get out before crying some more.

 

She says nothing as we stop at a red light; she looks over at me and twitches her nose thinking of what to say to me. “I’ve been one of your best friends for 5 years and you can’t talk about it. Tell me what is going on, tell me why I’m reading that my best friend went and got married and didn’t tell anyone. Tell me why this friend of mine is sitting in my car sobbing for some reason that she can’t speak of.” She went off griping her steering wheel.

 

“I’m pregnant.” I whisper as she stops the car in front of my apartment building.

 

“Preg…pregnant… is this why you two got married?” She asks looking at me with disbelief written all over her face.

 

“NO! No, no, no I just found out like a few days ago that I’m pregnant.” I rush out looking out the window and taking notice at a few paparazzi snapping some pictures of the two of us. “Let’s go up to my apartment.” I point at the cameras and she nods her head.

 

When I opened my door I almost pass out at the site before me, there were four or five boxes in the front room and kitchen and I could see a few in the hall way. Was he going to move me out of my apartment, was he expecting me to just drop everything after I told him I wasn’t going too. I give Amanda a look telling her I’m not pleased as we make our way further into the apartment.

 

“JUSTIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!” I yell out causing Amanda to jump slightly I hear something break and I take off down the hall.

 

Justin and Christopher are standing in the spare bedroom putting up baby stuff; I blink a few times trying to figure out what is going on. Chris and Justin working together is a huge shock since Chris isn’t the biggest of Justin fans right not.

 

 


 

 

After Taylor basically told me to fuck off and leave her alone I left her apartment and drove to my house, it was a long drive and helped me think. Taylor is a stubborn girl and if she says she’s not going to stop everything for me she won’t do it. She’ll make it out to California for a few days at a time when it’s something important like my birthday but if I’m just having some stupid party she won’t show up won’t even request a day off. She’s always been like that and I’m glad that she’s so stubborn, or at least I was until today. Half way to my house I decided that I’d move in with her until I could change her mind and get her to move into my house. I called Chris and talked him into helping me pack some of my belongings so that I could shack up with Taylor as he put it.

 

“I don’t see why you think this is going to work.” Chris says for the tenth time that hour as I shove some books into a box.

 

“I know she loves me, you know she loves me she just don’t want me to know she loves me. You know how she is.” I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

 

“She did love you are one point in her life, about ten years ago but you left and started to date Britney.” He commented causing me to bow my head a little

 

I did leave and I did start dating Britney after everything that happened with Taylor. But I know she still loves me or she wouldn’t have married me, she wouldn’t have wanted to ignore the press on this.

 

“She married me didn’t she?” I asked as I carried a box to Chris’ truck and pushing it against a few other boxes.

 

She married me, I don’t care if we were both so wasted that we didn’t even remember we got married. But she married me and at one point during that night we weren’t too wasted and we did know what we were thinking. I know that I was thinking about marring her, not that soon and not that way hell maybe it was just the fact that she and my mother were so great with each other that I wanted her for ever. Or maybe it was the fact that I’d wanted her for a while, still I thought about it and I’m sure I told her I wanted to marry her. Now that I think about it I can hear her laughter when I said it.

 

“Let’s get married!”

“You’re so funny!” She laughed grabbing my arm.

 

I can feel her touching me and leaning against me as we finished our drinks and told my mother we were leaving.

 

I asked her and we left and got married so I KNEW, I KNEW she wanted it as much as I did. Or maybe I didn’t know, maybe she was so drunk she would have married Trace if he had asked her.

 

It took us about two hours to pack up what I wanted to move and to haul the boxes up to her apartment. After that we went to do some baby shopping, I wanted to show Taylor how excited I am to be having a baby even though I’m not that excited. I’m still trying to accept that my life is going to be taken over by something that weighs less then ten pounds in a few months.

 

“How does your mom feel about everything?” Chris snaps me out of my thoughts as we sit in the spare room putting a crib together.

 

“Oh you know her; she’s very excited to be a grandma she said at least it’s with Taylor and not some psycho fan, Taylor is like a daughter to her, and that everything will work out in the end.” I answer as I grab my beer next to me a take a swig.

 

If felt good to hang out with Taylor’s brother for the day, I hadn’t done it in a while and I think it helped ease his mind on how I really felt about his little sister and that I really wanted everything to work. We talk about his kids and his marriage or lack there of he had filed for divorce after 8 years of marriage and three kids. They couldn’t make it work, they had different ideas on how to raise kids on how to manage money and those two things are a big part of life and a marriage.

 

I was placing a Pooh Bear lamp on the dresser when I heard Taylor yell out my name which caused me to drop it on the ground and watch it shatter. Chris and I look at the door to see Taylor standing there chest heaving and her face with red blotches from crying. I step over a few boxes and stop in front of her touching her face.

 

“Are you alright?” I ask almost in a whisper looking over her face

 

“Don’t touch me!” She yelled out pulling away from me, “What the fuck are you doing? What is this?” She asks pointing towards the babies’ room.

 

“Just getting ready.” I smile at her grabbing her hand and pulling her into the room; it’s just a crib and dresser with a few decorations nothing major it took us a few hours to get the crib put together.

 

Chris excused him self from the room taking Taylor’s friend with him and shut the door so we could be alone. I looked at Taylor and she looked very upset with everything.

 

“Get rid of it.” She grunts out turning towards the door

 

“What? NO!” I shout stopping her from leaving, “Why would I get rid of it?” I ask moving in front of the door, a childish thing to do but if I don’t she’ll leave.

 

“You can’t do this J… you just can’t… not this early in the pregnancy… it’s like you jinxed it…” She rambles on as tears fall out of her eyes.

 

I pull her into a hug and run my hand up and down her back kissing the top of her head.

 

“Taylor its okay nothing is jinxed everything is fine.” I murmur into her head kissing it again as she pulls away and look up at me a little shocked at what I said.

 

“Justin…” She starts and looks down at the ground for a moment, “I’m can’t get pregnant… I’m not supposed to be able to get pregnant.” She finished looking at me through tear filled eyes.

 

I just stare at her for what seems like ever, she can’t get pregnant then how the fuck is she pregnant now? What the hell is she talking about, is the pregnancy made up to make me feel like a fucking idiot or to prove some sort of sick point. I laugh a little causing her to take a step make and push the tears away from her eyes. I start to say something but she stops me and tells me what she meant, she went on to tell me that ten years ago she thought she was pregnant because she hadn’t gotten her period. She was afraid at first to tell her mom that she had been having sex with me but had to incase she was pregnant. Her mom took her to the doctor where she found out she wasn’t pregnant but that she wasn’t able to have kids because her hormones were low and the eggs wouldn’t be released and she’d have to take birth control to get her period to come on.

 

“How come you didn’t tell me?” I ask taking a seat on the chair in the corner of the room.

 

“No one but my mom knows, and now you.” I states looking at the ground soon.

 

I look her over, her blue eyes are a darker shade and her hair is pulled up in a pony tail, she is chewing on her bottom lip and picking at the hem of her shirt. I stand up and walk over to her pulling her into a hug she looks up at me a little confused by everything and I take that moment to crush my lips against hers. She runs her hands up my chest and over my shoulders pulling me closer to her and I take that as a hint to deepen the kiss. I run my hand around her stomach to her back and pull her against me so she can feel how excited I am for her. I can’t help but be excited; she has my baby, my miracle baby inside of her. She starts to take my shirt off but stops and pulls away from me.

 

“I…I…can’t do this.” She signs looking at me as she fixes her shirt and walks out of the room.

 

I can’t fucking believe she just did that AGAIN, how many times is she going to deny me before I flip out. I know she knows how much I want her, so I don’t get why she’d turn me on to the point that I can’t even leave this room then stop and leave me hanging.

End Notes:
Sorry it took so long to get a new chapter out!
Chapter 7 by monkeymonkey85

Chapter7

 

It’s been two weeks since Justin and I found out we were married, two very long weeks. I’ve been trying to avoid all the questions that come up when I’m at work; Adam is the only one that won’t stop asking me questions about Justin and being married. I’ve also been trying to avoid Justin too but it’s harder then I thought it would be considering he decided to move in with me. I don’t know where he gets off deciding things like that with out talking to me first but this is Justin we are going about here.

 

I’m getting sick of him being around me, he is treating me like a child always doing everything for me like I can’t make my self breakfast or cleaning my damn house for me. He says stuff like I’m not allowed to vacuum because it could hurt the baby. He is making me go crazy in my own home. If I have a headache he pours me a bath and makes me some tea. Don’t get me wrong it’s great that he is doing this, but I DON’T like being treated like that. I don’t want him treating me any differently then he did before he confessed his love for me.

 

He has also made it a point to call my doctor and tell him we need special treatment because of the paparazzi that stalk us. What person in their right mind would do something like that? I know he is only looking out for me but I didn’t need that. I can easily put on a hat and go in with out getting my picture taken; I’m not famous I don’t need that kind of treatment. I’ve told him this and he just smiles and says that I may not need it but I deserve it.

 

I have my first actual appointment tomorrow with the doctor, of course Justin has to come and of course it’s after hours; it’s more private that way no one can run their mouths about seeing the two of us in there. The last time I was there was just before Justin’s birthday when I found out I was pregnant, they gave me a test and confirmed to me what I already knew then set an appointment up for me to come back when I was further along.

 

“Ms. Love you have a visitor.” Eric popped his head into the office looking at me.

 

“Wha…?” I trail off as I stood up and walked towards the door and followed him down the hall to the receptionist desk

 

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Justin standing there with a dozen pink lilies and the sexiest grin plastered on his face. I just stare at him as he makes his way over towards me, he stops in front of me and I can see the look in his eye but I can’t move out of the way and before I know it his lips are capturing mine in a soft and not nearly long enough kiss. He pulls away some and smiles at me.

 

“Happy valentines day tay-tay” He says as he hands me the lilies, “These are for you.”

 

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I love him.

 

“Thanks.” I reply softly taking them from him, “I’ll be back.” I add as I walk to my office and set the flowers down.

 

I walk back to where Justin and Eric are talking and my heart starts to beat a little faster. Eric looks at me and smiles.

 

“Ms. Love I was talking to your boyfri-“

 

“Husband… I’m Taylor’s husband.” Justin cut him off making me feel very sick at that moment.

 

Did I mention that I avoided all questions about Justin and our marriage? Well I did I never confirmed their questions or wonders on the matter. Eric is a news reporter he knows how to get information out of people; Justin looked at me a little upset that he had to be the one to tell my boss that I was married.

 

“Right, that’s right I remember reading about that in the paper.” Eric stated looking at me then back to Justin, “Well it was nice meeting you Mr. Timberlake.” Eric said as he was being paged that he’d be on air in ten minutes.

 

“What are you doing here?” I ask in a whisper looking around trying to see if anyone was paying any attention to us.

 

“I came to take you out to lunch.” He stated loud enough for half the office to hear.

 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath I look him over, “I’m working I can’t leave right now.” I grumble chewing on my bottom lip. When he didn’t respond I look up at him and notice he is looking at something behind me I turn my head and see Adam walking towards us with a stupid smirk on his face.

 

“Tater I was just looking for you.” He states as he stops next to Justin and I. I give him a dirty look letting him know he isn’t allowed to call me Tater anymore.

 

“What do you need?” I ask through clenched teeth

 

“We need to talk about Saturday.” He smiles at me and I can feel Justin tense up slightly thinking I’m going on some kind of date with Adam, but I’m not we have to work Saturday

 

“We don’t need to talk about Saturday; I’ll be here so back off.” I snapped slightly causing Justin and Adam to both jump a little.

 

I turned to Justin trying to ignore Adam when he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him; I yanked my arm out of his grip and took a step back.

 

“You need to go back to work.” I Said looking at Adam, I turned to look at Justin, “And you need to leave I can’t go out for lunch right now.” I told him

 

I took a step closer to him and gave him a tight hug, “I’ll be home at 730.” I added giving him a small kiss and then pushing him towards the elevator. Justin stepped on and looked back at me and I could see the hurt in his eyes for making him leave. I turn towards Adam once the doors to the elevator close and push him away from me.

 

“When he comes here to see me I don’t want to see you anywhere around us!” I grit out as I walk away from him and towards my office.

 

I sit down in my chair with a huff I can’t believe Adam would try to make Justin jealous, well actually I can but still I’m going to have to talk with Justin about this. He can’t stand Adam, especially after he sold that article about him.

 

About an hour later I decided I couldn’t concentrate on work any longer I had a plan in my mind for Justin’s Valentines Day gift. I asked Eric if I could leave an hour early, telling him I didn’t feel good and he let me go.

 

After picking everything up that I needed I headed home to start cooking dinner. Roast beef, mashed potato, corn and salad, the only meal I can cook that taste great.

 

I know it may sound a little cliché but I thought he’d love it so I went out and bought a Valentines Day teddy for him. I’ve been horny as all is the past few days and I just didn’t think it would be so hard to resist him, but he is so fucking gorgeous that I have to do it before I kill him. I hope it doesn’t back fire on me because I’ve not very romantic. I picked up a crap load of candles which I have placed all over the house so I could ‘set the mood’ which I doubt really needs set I already know he wants to fuck the shit out of me, I’m not blind nor stupid I do share a bed with him. I’m a little nervous about this since it’ll be the third time I’ve had sex with him, the first being ten years ago and the second when we were very drunk.

 

 


 

 

I had a great lunch plan for Taylor and me but no she had to work, she had to be there with Adam and not with me. I can’t stand that guy from the first time I met him a few years back I thought for sure that all he wanted was some ass. Of course I was right, she put out and he started to treat her like shit but she wouldn’t listen to me or Trace when we told her to break up with him. The only time she broke up with him was when he sold some shitty story to the tabloids about me being a druggy because he and Taylor come to hang out one night and Trace and I was smoking weed.

 

I’ve been pretty bored the past few weeks sitting at home doing nothing, so I started to rent some studio time I’ve been writing songs since I recorded my last album so I figured I could lay down some tracks. Some off time I’m having, I can’t stand not having anything to do I’ve been running about for over ten years that when I do get some down time I have to be doing something.

 

I was sitting in the studio with Trace and we were playing around with some sounds to the song I had recorded a few pieces to a few days ago when my cell went off. I looked down at the caller ID and wanted to smash the phone into tiny little pieces at the name that was scrolling across.

 

“What the fuck do you want?” I snap into the phone causing Trace to jump slightly at my tone.

 

“J bear I miss you.” Meredith sobbed though the phone.

 

“I don’t miss you, what do you want?” I demanded as I stood up and paced the small room

 

I don’t know why I even bother answering the phone when she calls I can’t stand her all this bitch does is cry and yell at me for no good reason.

 

“Can we get together one last time?” Her voice is full of lust and desire

 

“NO” I yell into the phone, “Is that all you were calling about?” I ask taking a long deep breath this bitch is crazy.

 

“J bear I miss the way you feel inside of me when…”

 

“Shut up Mere I’m hanging up now!” I grit into the phone and then snap it shut.

 

Trace looks at me a little curious about what Meredith wanted.

 

“She wanted me to fly out to Cali and fuck her.” I laugh taking a seat next to him and fiddle with a few buttons.

 

“I’m shocked you aren’t out on a fight to her.” Trace smirked ducking before my hand could slap him upside the head.

 

I look over at the clock on the wall and realize it’s almost 745; Taylor wanted me to be home at 730. I’m a little nervous about what she wants to talk about since all she said to me was she’d be home by 730. But knowing Taylor she has some long ass speech prepared to give; maybe she’s going to tell me that we should anole the marriage and just raise the kid as friends or some stupid shit like that.

 

She did kiss me good bye today when I was at her work, maybe she’s going to confess her love for me and we can announce to the world that we are in fact happily married and are having a baby together. I know that’s not it she’s so picky about her feelings and what she lets out. I finish up with what I was doing and leave the studio, which is about ten blocks from Taylor’s apartment.

 

I can smell the food from the door way as I unlock the door; she has always been a great cook she just pretends she can’t cook so that no on will ask her to do it. I push open the door and the first thing I notice is that there are hardly any lights on and there are candles everywhere.

 

“Tay?” I call out shutting the door, “I’m home…”I say more quietly shrugging off my jacket and stepping into the kitchen.

I’m instantly turned on by what I see in front of me; Taylor is standing there her back to me wearing this little red teddy and fishnet stalking.

 

“I’m in here.” She calls out not noticing that I’m standing a few feet behind her.

 

“You…you look so….damn…” I stumble over my words as she turns around quickly hearing me speak behind her.

 

I grab her to me and press my lips to hers and I feel like the happiest person in the world when she kisses me back. My hand rounds her ass and I grab it pulling her against my erection, my mouth leaves hers as I kiss down her neck and over her shoulder.

 

She pushes against me and I back off just a little, “You were supposed to be home an hour ago.” She says trying to catch her breath.

 

I shrug my shoulders a little, “I’ll eat later” I barely get out before grabbing her up and walking towards the bedroom. I drop her on the bed and pull my shirt off before she gets the chance to do it her self. I’m not going to take this slow at all, I’ve wanted to do this since New Years Eve and she’s finely letting me.

 

I look down at her and notice she has no panties on, I think I may cum before I get my pants off. I yank at my belt and kick my pants off as I grab her leg and run my hand up her thigh and graze her wet pussy with my hand which causes her to buck her hips up slightly.

 

“Jus… come on!” She demands grabbing my hand and pulling me on top of her before she kisses me thoroughly

 

I think she’s tired of me waiting because she had pushed me off of her and pulled my boxers off. I look up at her a little shocked at how bold she is being, I didn’t take her as being the dominant one, but she is or at least she is being one right now. I suck in air as she slides on me and I grab her hips to stop her from moving, I’m going to explode if she doesn’t give me a second.

 

“Shit” she breathes out as she starts to rock her hips; her warmth consumes me it feels so good I can’t believe how good it feels.

I know I’m going to cum in a matter of minutes, I grab her hips and stop her movement again and take a deep shaky breath trying to relax a little. She leans down and kisses my chest and neck; she runs her tongue along my jaw line and stops at my ear.

 

“What’s wrong?” she breathes into my ear

 

“Give me a second… please.” I manage to get out before she gives me a half smile.

 

She gives me two seconds before she starts to rock her hips again and all I can do is think about not having sex, about how I cold it is out side, anything to not cum before I want to. I want this to last longer than 2 minutes but at the pace she is going I’m not so sure about that. She starts to pick up the pace and groans my name and I do everything in my power and mind not to explode right then and there but I can’t.

 

“Oh…fu..uck….”I grunt out my eyes rolling into the back of my head as I grip her thighs and buck my hips up pushing my dick in her as far as it can go. “FUCK”I yell out causing her to giggle.

 

“Well…” She takes a breathy breath and looks down at me before she leans in and kisses me.

 

“You are so fucking hot Tay-tay!” I mumble a little embarrassed that I only lasted five minutes

 

She rolls off of me and lies next to me, I turn my head and look at her, she is looking up at the ceiling.

 

“You need to eat dinner.” She comments rolling her head over to look me in the eye, “Then maybe we can do it again.” She adds with a big smile on her face before she gets off the bed and walks towards the bathroom.

 

Maybe I’ll be able to last longer then five minutes and can get her off instead of just me. Shit it’s been way to long since I last had sex, I’ve never had a problem like this before god I felt like I was 15 again and having sex with her for the first time all over again. Maybe that is why she laughed at me when I got off so fast. Shit I did it then why wouldn’t I do it now ten years later and more experienced I’m so fucking lame. I hope this never happens again.

 

Chapter 8 by monkeymonkey85

CHAPTER 8

 

 

The day after Valentines Day we went to the doctors and saw a little bloop on the ultrasound screen that is the baby they told me I was 8 weeks and 3 days along and that I’m due at the end of September, I guess they base everything off your last period.

 

 

You’d think that after Valentines Day that I would lighten up on Justin, well I’m sorry to say that I haven’t really given him much of a chance. He’s been in the studio a lot because I am always at work, and I guess that pisses him off but I’m trying to advance in my career field and I can’t do that if I’m not at work.

 

Justin can’t stand Adam and I can’t say I blame him the weekend after Valentines Day I had to work at some charity event and Adam was there as well. Let’s just say that their were photographs published with Adam touching my arm and my back and it seemed like we were ‘together’ but they didn’t publish the photos of me pushing him off of me or the dirty looks I gave him. Ever since they were published Justin has showed up to my work to eat lunch with me, that was four weeks ago.

 

Today is St. Patrick’s Day and Justin is having a big party at his house, guess who is the DD for my brothers, Trace and Justin? It is me I guess being pregnant has its advantages… NOT I don’t feel like driving Trace home or my brothers or Justin back to my apartment for all I care they can all pass out on the floor here are Justin’s place.

 

                “So what are you going to do when Justin leaves?” Lynn asks me as she takes a sip from her wine.

 

We are sitting in the sunroom which is just off of the kitchen, so that we didn’t have to hear all the loud music and breath in the smoke.

 

                “I’m not going out to California if that is what you are asking. I’ve told him this I’ve got a job here. I’m not leaving.” I answer trying to get comfortable in the lounge chair that I’m lying in.

 

I hope she understands that I don’t want to move my self out to California just because he asks me too. I’m more into my job and my career then just dropping it for some guy.  I would have done it right out of high school for him in a heart beat but I’m making progress at work in 6 months time I could be out getting stories not proof reading them.

 

                “You could get a better job out in Hollywood, pumpkin.” Lynn gives me a half smile as she pats my leg. I chew on my bottom lip for a few seconds and look away from her.

 

She does have a point, I could get a better job out there but it wouldn’t be the job I want. I’d more then likely get a job at Entertainment Tonight or some show like that not doing much real news worthy reporting. And in getting that job people would probably want exclusives with Justin because I got drunk one night and married his fucking ass.

 

                “I don’t want to leave Tennessee.” I say softly shifting my gaze from the stars out side to Lynn; she just nods her head understanding where I’m coming from.

 

                “You need to leave some time honey,” She replies with a soft smile to me, “You’ve been at your job almost four years and they still have you doing intern jobs. I say go out there get a job get some more experience and if you still don’t like it come back.” She adds standing up from the lounger she was in

 

                “Well... Maybe I’ll have to think about it, don’t tell Justin though.” I let out a small laugh as I follow her into the kitchen to get some more water.

 

I’ll think about it, she is right I could get more experience out there in my career field which could help me land a better job down the road. If I stick with the same station I may just be their little bitch for the rest of my career. And the fact that I’m still completely in love with Justin does help my decision on this, but of course I haven’t told him I love him. I’m just waiting for the right time, or maybe I’m waiting for him to fuck it up which he has yet to do in the six weeks we’ve been in Memphis.  

 

My thoughts are interrupted by some sort of commotion in the front, I look at Lynn and we both get up to go see what’s going on. I’m not even past the kitchen counter when I’m slapped across the face so hard that I almost loose my balance.

 

                “You fucking whore!” Tears sting my eyes as I look at Meredith, “I’ve always known you were a whore.” She screams as she grabs a hand full of my hair causing me to scream out in pain.

 

                “Let go Meredith!” I hear Justin’s voice beside us, and her crackle at his words.

 

                “Fucking bitch!” she screamed out at me just as she kneed me in the stomach and pushed me down to the ground.

 

All I can think about is my baby, and how I don’t want to loose it. I’m not too sure what I’ve yelled out when she kneed me but all noise everything seemed to stopped when I did yell. I have more people around me then I cared to have but at that moment I just wanted to make sure the baby was okay.

 

                “My baby…Justin the baby…” tears are running down my face

 

 


 

 


I have a plan, I’m not sure it’ll work but I have a plan. I’m going back to California in two weeks and I’ve noticed that Taylor is starting to come around to, well, me. We’ve been staying up at night just snuggling and talking, usually about the baby. She hasn’t been too upset with me eating lunch with her every day, and she seems to be happier with me in general. Anyway, my plan is to actually ask her to marry me. I know we are already married but I want to actually get down on one knee and ask her to marry me. I’ve got a ring and everything just for her. I’ve been thinking about this for a while now and I can’t wait to have a real wedding, something her family can be a part of.

 

But it is just a plan, if I know Taylor as well as I think I do she’ll probably laugh at me and tell me to go to hell. But it’s worth a try, at least I think so.  But that plan is for next week. Today I’m having a Saint Patrick’s Day party at my house. Everyone I know is invited because I’ll be gone in two weeks and I’m hoping Taylor will be gone with me as well.

 

I take another sip of my beer as Trace and Chris run over to me talking a mile a minute.

 

                “Dude Meredith is outside.” Trace finely says causing me to drop my bottle.

 

What is this bitch doing at my house? I’ve told her countless times to leave us alone and to die a lonely, sad, pathetic life. I stand up a little to fast for the amount of alcohol I’ve drank and make my way to my front door where Meredith comes pushing her way in.

 

                “J… baby we really need to work things out.” She smiles at me grabbing my shirt and trying to pull me close to her.

 

                “GET…OUT!” I shout in her face pushing her off of me.

 

                “No I won’t… I still love you. J… I know you don’t love that stupid little whore. Come back to Cali with me… please baby…” She rambles on trying to get closer to me again.

 

                “I said get the fuck out now!” I yell again pushing her off of me this time almost shoving her to the ground.

 

                “No… where is that whore.” She screams pushing past me and towards the kitchen, I try to get to her but stumble over my own feet.

 

I knew I shouldn’t have had that last beer I’m way to drunk to be dealing with this fucking psycho bitch. By the time I get to the kitchen Meredith has Taylor’s hair in her fist and is screaming at her.

 

                “Let go Meredith!” I scream going for her hands but am too late, I watch as she screams out a few more words and knees Taylor in the stomach before pushing her to the ground. She’s about to kick her but I grab her by the neck the throw her into the wall.

 

                “If you made her loose my baby I will fucking cut you from throat to cunt you bitch!” I whisper into her ear before dropping her and grabbing Taylor up off the ground.

 

I can’t even form the words I want to say as I help Taylor to the couch; thank God my mom cleared everyone out of the house and called the cops. Trace has Meredith in the kitchen making sure she gets her ass arrested. My mom brings out a glass of water for Taylor as I try to calm her down from her hysterical crying.

 

                “My baby…” she keeps repeating her self over and over again holding her stomach.

My heart breaks as the ambulance pulls in and checks her vitals. I’m not sure what I’ll do if we loose the baby; I’m excited to be a father I was sure at first but seeing the ultrasounds and knowing I made that thing inside her as got me all happy and excited.

 

                “Mr. Timberlake we are going to need you to come down to the police station to fill out the report.” Officer douche bag thinks I’m leaving my wife to tend to the arrest of Meredith

 

                “No… No I have to go with my wife to the hospital.” I give him a look trying to tell him he’s the worlds biggest douche.

 

                “I’ll go with her J, just go down there and deal with the paperwork.” Mom smiles at me as she pats my shoulder and gets in the ambulance with Taylor.

 

I watch them pull away with my wife and my mom; I just can’t believe that this is happening. I look over at Meredith who has a smug smile on her face and almost lose my mind. I point at her and scream at the top of my lungs.

 

                “You are going to regret the day you were born you fucking psycho!” I start towards her but Trace stops me.

 

                “Get her out of her.” Trace calmly says to the police officer as they put her in handcuffs.

 

What kind of bitch did I date? I mean who smiles at something like this?

 

                “I sure hope she lost that bastard child.” Meredith smiles towards me as the cop leads her out my front door. “I should have known the only reason you would have married a slut like that is if she was knocked up.” She added over her shoulder.

 

If it weren’t for Trace I’m pretty sure Meredith would have been dead and I would have been in jail. There is no way in hell she’s ever getting within 500yards of us ever again. She just ruined her name in Hollywood, especially if I have anything to do about it.

After my very long two hours in the police station filing all the paper work to have Meredith stay far away and pressing charges on her I was able to get over to the hospital. By that time the photogs were out in full bloom asking me questions about why Taylor was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance and what Meredith was doing at the local jail. I just flipped the off and told them to go to fucking hell.

 

I saw my mom coming out of a room and I ran up to her, “How is she?” I ask as she grabbed my shoulder.

 

This can’t be good, God please tell me she didn’t loose the baby.

 

                “She’s fine, the gave her something to relax because she was in hysterics but she’s fine. The doctor said the blow was high on her stomach and at this stage in the pregnancy the baby is still very low.” My god thank you!

 

I hug my mom, “Thank God!” I almost cry as she squeezes me.

 

                “They want to keep her for 24 hours to observe just to make sure.”

 

Thank god…thank god…thank god… I don’t know what I would do if she lost the baby.

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=283