Storming by KrisB
Summary: Thumderstorms can be crazy and scary unless you have the proper distraction
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1673 Read: 404 Published: Sep 26, 2015 Updated: Sep 26, 2015
Story Notes:

 

 

Well.....who wants to spend a thunderstorm distracted by JC? Me me me me me! Anyone else? 

1. Chapter 1 by KrisB

Chapter 1 by KrisB

JC woke as lightening lit up the bedroom followed closely by a rumble of thunder that shook the entire house. He yawned and stretched as the sky opened and rain started dancing on the roof. The clock showed 5:37 am and he desperately wanted to doze back off, having only been in bed for a little over three hours.

"Baby?"

"I’m awake." He mumbled into his pillow then reached behind himself to grab her hand. "Just a storm. No worries. Go back to sleep."

He heard her soft sigh then felt the bed shift, knowing she was moving closer. He knew she didn’t like thunderstorms and always wanted to be close to him when they happened. He smiled when he remembered her dancing and spinning in the rain the week before but as soon as the lightning and thunder started, she ran for the house.

"I got you," he whispered and pulled her hand up to his lips.

"Really? Because it looks like I have YOU, buddy." She teased as she hugged him back to her. "It’s too early to be awake."

"I agree."

Both were quiet for a few minutes, hoping to doze back off but the storm seemed to intensify and JC felt her entire body shake with the next roll of thunder. Quickly, he rolled over and wrapped her tightly in his arms.

"I got you. I’m right here."

"I’m sorry," she whispered as she buried her face in his neck. "I just hate them so much."

"I know, babe."

He kissed her hair and rubbed his hand up and down her back. He felt her relax a little and wondered if he’d be able to distract her long enough for the storm to pass. With a mischievous smile, he allowed his hand to travel lower down her back until he was caressing her bottom.

 

"What are you doing?" she asked teasingly, pulling her head back to look at him. "Are you trying to score while I tremble with fear? How honorable."

"I’m just trying to distract you………Is it working?"

"Kind of…..maybe you should keep going."

He chuckled then leaned in for a delicious kiss. He sighed into her mouth, wondering how she still tasted of mouthwash after sleeping for a couple of hours. As he worked his lips, he continued caressing the soft skin of her bottom. He eased her more onto her back and lightly trailed his fingertips over her hip, following the natural crease at the top of her thigh.

"Easy access……I like when you sleep naked," he whispered and teasingly trailed his fingers past the apex of her legs and down to her knee before coming back up, grinning when she groaned. "Not where you were expecting me to go?"

"No."

He smiled and kissed her again before ducking his head to lick the pulse point at the bottom of her neck. He felt her arch into him as she purred in the back of her throat. As he lifted his head to kiss her again, another bolt of lightning cracked and she jumped, smacking their foreheads together.

"Damn!"

"I’m sorry," she fussed and cradled his head to her breast. "I wasn’t expecting the lightening. I’m sorry. Are you OK?"

"Yeah……I have an idea though."

Quickly he left the bed and went to his office across the hall to grab his Boost headphones and iPod. He thumbed through his playlist then grinned as he set a specific song on repeat.

"You are one fine ass sight," she grinned and traced his body with her eyes. "Come back to bed."

He smiled and licked his lips as he took a moment to drink her in as she reclined back in the middle of his king size bed. Her tan limbs stood out against the creamy white sheets and he drooled when she slowly eased the top sheet away, showing even more skin. He watched the unveiling, his cock throbbing with every new inch then cussed when another crack of lightening hit.

"Grab your eye mask," he instructed as he climbed up on the bed then straddled her middle. "On it goes so you won’t see the lightening."

She obeyed and placed the dark eye mask over her eyes then allowed him to place the headphones on her ears. She squirmed around under him, her body naturally mimicking the beat of the song.

JC grinned like a kid on Christmas and eased her hands above her head, curling her fingers around the wooden frame. He didn’t have to tell her to hold on because they’d done this before. He leaned down to kiss her lips, trailing the very tips of his fingers down the underside of her arms. Down past her wrists then her elbows, pausing slightly to tickle just behind the bend. He smiled into her mouth when she giggled then continued down past her armpit and the side of her breasts.

"Hmm….so beautiful," he murmured against her jaw as his hands modeled her breasts, the rosy nipples already tight in arousal. "So lovely…."

He continued to caress her chest, taking time to cause another groan from her as he circled the outer breast. He pinched and rolled both nipples just as he started to nibble on her collarbone. Another streak of lightening lit the room and he braced himself for her reaction but she didn’t even flinch. His distraction plan had worked.

"Baby……"she groaned and arched her chest back up to his face. "Please…….mmmm….."

Quickly, he nipped just under her left nipple and felt her buck her hips as she cried out. He worked his tongue around the point switching between the rough top and the silky underside of his mouth muscle and worked her other nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching and pulling it.

"Oh that feels sooooo good……Mmmm…..make me come like this…..baby….."

He sucked her left nipple into his mouth and pulled his head back, loving the loud smack his lips made when her breast fell free. The mound of tender flesh jiggled and he cupped it roughly, switching his mouth to its twin. He was less than gentle but she loved it, calling out his name and arching her back. He had to press most of his weight on her hips so he could keep her in place.

"Oh fuck….oh fuck….OOOOOOOHHHHHH"

He kept up his rough torture as she orgasmed, her slim biceps bunching as she strained against the headboard. He watched as she came down from her high and easily moved his body down hers so his cock was closer to home.

She was panting as she gripped the headboard, her knuckles white, when he finally stopped fondling her breasts. She couldn’t feel him touching her anywhere and moved her legs to try and find him.

"Baby?"

Immediately, he was on her again, this time the assault coming directly on her clit. He moved her thighs further apart and made plenty of room for his face and shoulders. His tongue worked over her pleasure button, flicking back and forth so fast that she cried out. He licked her then sucked her then nibbled her over and over, changing the order just to keep her guessing. He heard her call out in pleasure twice before he tilted his head down and got a good mouth full of her sweet honey.

"Oh fuck…..Yes, C-baby…..oh…..eat my pussy you dirty man."

He chuckled as she continued to mumble on but didn’t stop his attack, moving his thumb up to swirl around her clit. He loved her flavor and couldn’t get enough but took the quick opportunity to slide further down and penetrate her puckered entrance just once before getting back to business.

"I’m gonna come on your face……Oh…..oooohhhh…..fuck yeah!"

He rolled his eyes as her pleasure flooded his mouth. He swallowed all that he could coax out of her then pulled back to look her over. Damn she was delicious and beautiful. He slid two long fingers inside her opening and worked them back and forth, making sure to tickle her g-spot just enough to make her body bow in pleasure. As he eased up on his knees to get into place, he slipped one slick finger into her back entrance.

"Bbbbaaaabbbbyyyyy……"

"Mmm……I gotta have your pussy first…." He stated even though the headphones were still in place. "So beautiful."

He settled with his knees tucked up close to the back of her upper thighs then guided his cock down and into her. Both of them groaned in delicious pleasure as he sank in the he leaned over to bite her neck.

"Fuck me….oh, baby……I need it…..I….oh….."

He loved that she was vocal about what she wanted and growled when she brought her knees up and let them fall outward, giving him all the access she had. He lost all control and rammed deep inside her, shoving her up the bed as he moved. He was an animal as he hammered her, his thighs slapping against her ass with each thrust.

"Hell yeah!!.......Give it to me…..oh…..oh…..more….more……fuck! Just like that!"

"Fuck!’

Even though she was bracing herself with her hands on the headboard, she was swinging her hips against his, helping him get deeper. He hit that spot deep inside her and her senses exploded but she didn’t stop moving.

"FUCK! Baby…..you’re so tight……"

He kept slamming into her, putting his back into it as sweat dripped from his chest. He leaned back just enough to watch her titties jiggle from the force of his thrusts and that sent him over the edge. He plunged in one final time then released, a great yell leaving his lips quickly echoed by her own. He collapsed and couldn’t see or hear anything for several minutes. The pounding in his ears finally died down and he became more aware.

"Welcome back," she giggled and combed her fingers through his hair when he looked up at her. "I recommend that kind of distraction with every thunderstorm."

"What thunderstorm?" he smiled then kissed her once more before closing his eyes.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2844