Thunderstorm in Room 222 by Alysen Blaine
Summary:

For my Harvest Ball date, KrisB! She wanted the words "thunderstorm", "cider", and "apple orchard" included in her story.I hope you like it!!! 


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: The Harvest Ball Challenge
Challenges: The Harvest Ball Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1687 Read: 507 Published: Oct 26, 2015 Updated: Oct 26, 2015

1. Hot for Cassidy by Alysen Blaine

Hot for Cassidy by Alysen Blaine
Author's Notes:
JC wants Cassidy and no thunderstorm is going to keep him away from her.

Maybe it was the thunder we could hear in the distance. Maybe it was the feeling of the two of us being alone in that apple orchard and the thought that nobody else was around. Maybe it was the weather that was chillier than we were used to living in California.

Whatever it was, I wanted her. Right then, right there. Right now.

“C’mon, JC, you’re so slow!” Cassidy interrupted my dirty thoughts and I shook myself away from the daydream of taking her on the ground. I only nodded and followed her along the path of the orchard.

I watched her wavy brown ringlets bounce as she walked ahead of me, stopping every so often to touch a ripened apple on one of the trees. She looked down at the basket in her hand, now nearly filled to the brim with apples of every shape and size.

“Doesn’t this look delicious?” She smiled at me as she plucked the apple from the branch from where it was hanging.

“Yes.” I looked her up and down. “Yes, it does.”

“What’s with you?” Cassidy eyed me with a bit of suspicion in her eyes. “You were the one who wanted to come to the orchard on this little New England getaway. We’re here now and all you’ve been doing is creeping behind me like a dirty old man!”

I had to chuckle. She was right about that. “So you noticed?” I came right behind her and placed my hands at her waist. Even beneath the layers of flannel and cotton I could feel her shiver at my touch.

“Uh-huh.” She turned to face me and bit on her lower lip before she spoke. Her blue eyes fixated on mine. “But we’re here. At an apple orchard and-“

I stopped her from speaking and kissed her hard on the mouth. She didn’t fight but gave in until we heard rustling in the background. I let her go, albeit reluctantly. As much as I had been getting turned on by this, I knew my girlfriend well enough to know that she was not going to go for a public sexcapade.

Thunder sounded again, this time louder and with more force. We looked up at the sky and saw that it was turning black.

“C’mon, we’d better get back to Boston before it really starts pouring.” I grabbed her hand and we made it safely back to the entrance of the orchard.

“Where do we pay for our apples?” Cassidy asked the gentleman who was shutting down his cider stand.

“There.” He gestured with his thumb to what looked to be an old farmhouse with a “Keller’s Apples and Cider” sign hanging on the front porch. In small lettering below it read, “Bed & Breakfast: Vacancy.”

“I didn’t know it was also a bed and breakfast.” Cassidy noted as we headed up the stairs to the house. Droplets of rain had started to fall and by the time we were on the porch, the sky had opened up and rain was pelting the ground.

“You made it just in time,” said an older woman who looked like the grandmother off of The Waltons. “Where are you folks headed?” She took the basket of apples from Cassidy and began to ring us up at the register.

“We live in California but we’re staying in Boston for the next few days,” Cassidy answered. “We wanted to experience a real New England fall.”

“Boston, huh? Well, unless you want to brave the storm, you might be stuck here for the next few hours. ‘Posed to be a real bad one today. Silly hurricane down in North Carolina is the cause for it all.” She placed the apples in a large paper sack.

I thought about how just minutes before, Cassidy and I were out in the middle of that orchard and I had wanted nothing more than to grab her and make love to her. The thought of being stuck in this old house with Grandma Walton for the next few hours instead of getting back to our hotel room was not boding well with me.

“I do have a room if you want to just stay for the night.”

I looked up from brooding in my thoughts and smiled. “I think we will.” I didn’t give Cassidy a chance to argue. She’d seen the lust in my eyes for her. She had to have known why I made such a hasty decision.

“But, JC, what about our hotel-“

“Don’t worry about it. It’s almost five-thirty. With rain and traffic on the way to Boston, who knows what time we’d get in.” I knew I had made a great point and Cassidy didn’t retort back to me.

“Wonderful.” The old woman went behind the cash register and disappeared, coming out seconds later with a key attached to a long piece of plastic that said “222” in white lettering. “There you go. Second floor. Last room on the left.”

“Thanks.” I nodded in gratitude and collected the bag of apples off of the counter along with the room key. Cassidy followed me up the creaky staircase and down a long, darkened hallway with pictures of people in dress from the turn of the 19th century. It was a little spooky. It couldn’t have been better.

Unlocking the door, we were soon inside a large room with a four-poster bed, a wardrobe, and a bathroom that had a claw-foot tub with a detachable shower. It was quaint and old and made me feel as though we’d stepped back in time.

Cassidy stood at the entrance clad in her jeans and boots and flannel top. She folded her arms across her chest and watched me as I began to unbutton my shirt.

“Hold it, mister.” She walked over to me and put her hand on top of mine. “Did you just get us this room so we could-“

Once more I silenced her with a kiss. This time I cupped my palms on both of her cheeks and backed us against the bed. “I did.” I pulled away from her and grinned. “Fall kind of makes me horny.”

Cassidy let out what could only be described as a cackle and threw her head back. “Fine. But you do realize we’re stuck in the middle of nowhere Massachusetts right now and after we do this, we might be hungry.”

“That’s what you’re worried about? Food?” I was already easing her down on the mattress, my legs slowly intertwining with hers.

“I mean, we have apples…” Cassidy trailed off as my lips touched her neck. I began to unbutton her flannel shirt and placed my hand underneath, surprised to find more fabric than the usual skin I was used to touching whenever I undressed her.

Cassidy eased herself up on her elbows and let her top slink off of her shoulders. I locked eyes with her and placed my hand on the hem of the tank top that had been beneath the flannel. I eased it up and lowered my head to kiss and nip around her navel. Cassidy kicked off her boots as I began to loosen her belt.

“I’m glad you decided not to go back.” Her voice was low, raspy, and very, very sexy.

“Told you.” Her jeans slid off the bed and onto the floor on top of her boots. Soon she was lying there in next to nothing.

The bed creaked as I rolled on top of her. She bucked against me, urging me to stop kissing her and get out of the clothes I was still wearing. She watched me as I desperately unbuttoned my shirt and laughed when it got caught on my watch.

I ripped the shirt but I didn’t really care. It was a shirt. I could get a new one. Right now, my girlfriend was beneath me in nothing but a bra and I had wanted her like this for most of the day.

Cassidy began to massage me before I had a chance to take off my boxer briefs. She looked at me while she did it and then reached down and began to pleasure herself at the same time.

“Shit, baby.” It was the best sentence I could form right then.

“It feels so good, doesn’t it, JC?” Cassidy closed her eyes and let go of my shaft, completely focused on herself. It wasn’t selfish. I knew she was doing it all for me.

“Keep doing that, baby.” I watched her and slid my boxer briefs off before I began to touch myself. “You look so sexy, Cass.”

She looked up at me as she fingered herself and opened her legs wider. “I’m so ready for you, baby.”

“I’m ready for you, too, honey.” I let go of my dick and Cassidy moved her fingers out of the way so that I could easily slide into her. She was slick and wet and perfect. Moving against her on that old, creaky bed was complete bliss. The thunder had gotten louder, which was perfect for the moans we were emitting. It silenced them so that no other guests could hear us. Although, in that moment, I wouldn’t have minded an audience. I removed the thought from my head and focused on Cassidy beneath me.

Our motions began to get faster and as much as I wanted to hold it in as long as I could, I’d been so hot for her in the last hour that I couldn’t.

Almost as soon as we were finished, the rain stopped and the thunder subsided. I lay on top of her not wanting to move. I kissed her neck and her lips before rolling over next to her and pulling her close.

“I’m starving.” I broke the silence and Cassidy giggled.

“Is it awkward if we check out before tomorrow?” She draped her arm across my stomach and looked up at me.

“Nah,” I sat up and propped myself up on my hands. “It’ll give this place something to talk about. The couple who shacked up for fifteen minutes, then left.”

End Notes:
Please review! 
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2852