Tangled Web by KrisB
Summary:
So...I had this idea rolling around in my head and I know PequinPrincess loves these boys so I hope she liked it. It goes with this theme so I'm posting it under the Harvest Swap.
Categories: Challenges Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: The Harvest Ball Challenge
Challenges: The Harvest Ball Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2691 Read: 674 Published: Nov 02, 2015 Updated: Nov 02, 2015

1. Tangled Web by KrisB

Tangled Web by KrisB

Nadja adjusted her pale blue peacock mask before entering the ballroom. NSYNC had reunited for the sake of the local Children’s Hospital and decided to throw a masquerade ball. Since dancing had been such a HUGE part of their time together, the guys thought it would be fun.

“Fun…yeah, right.” Nadja scoffed as she stepped through the archway. “Not when you have to make the biggest decision of your life.”

She had been caught between two handsome men and they had recently given her an ultimatum: choose or lose us both. Her head and heart ached just thinking about losing one of them, let alone both.

With JC, she had sophistication and romance. Although he claimed to NOT be a romantic, he was so sweet that romance just oozed out of his pores. A perfect example was two nights before when he’d shown up at her job, just as she was getting off. He didn’t want anything in particular but told her he couldn’t go another second without a kiss from his sweet girl. That one kiss had led to her following him home for a long, passionate night.

Passion was NOT lacking with Justin either. He was always ready for a little loving but his style of approach was so different. He always kept her guessing and wasn’t as exclusive as she wanted.

“But how can I expect him to be exclusive if I’m not exclusive?”

“Who’s exclusive?” Lance appeared at her side before she was even aware. “You look amazing, Nadja. That blue is fantastic and I love the high front and long back of your dress.”

“I found it the same day as I got my invitation. The place looks amazing.”

“We’ve already cleared $1 million for the kids so I think we’re doing just fine.”

“That’s so awesome! Congrats!”

Lance offered his elbow, his steel gray mask making his light green eyes pop, and ushered her to the bar. She said hello to a few people that she recognized. There was music playing but conversations were easy. Lady Gaga’s ‘Bad Romance’ started and Nadja squirmed, delicious thoughts of tango dancing filling her head. Before she had time to react, she felt herself pressed back into a tall, lean male figure.

“JC.” His name came out of her mouth as a sigh as she peaked up at his Phantom of the Opera mask.

“Let’s Tango.”

She simply nodded and took his offered hand. Once they were centered on the dance floor, he pulled her tight against him, leading her through some basic moves. Nadja relaxed and easily followed him around the dance floor. She loved the way he moved, the sensual way his body brushed against hers, the way his warm breath fell on her naked shoulder. He led her through a front ocho step then spun her away from his body, unknowingly releasing her into Justin’s arms, a Zorro mask hiding all but his blue eyes..

“Jus…” Her voice dipped several tones when he began the media luna step with her. “I…I didn’t know you were here.”

“Where else would I be, mama?”

“Off somewhere, chasing tail.”

“Are you pouting?” His boyish grin and wink only added to his charm in her eyes. “Pick me and I’ll make it worth it.”

She started to speak but found herself concentrating on her footwork as Justin led her into a ocho cortado followed by a leg wrap. She understood the leg wrap was for the sole purpose of pissing JC off but he kept her off balance just enough that she had to do the move.

“Damn it, Justin.” She gritted her teeth as she felt his hard on when her leg wrapped around his waist. “Stop it. I haven’t made up my mind and this isn’t fair to any of us.”

“Put JC out of his misery.”

“It’s you that’s going to be miserable, Justin.” JC had appeared at Justin’s side and had his hand offered to Nadja. “We’re making a scene. Let’s do this in private.”

Nadja pushed between them but didn’t take the offered hand. She was furious that they would embarrass her in front of people she knew and respected as well as strangers. They were acting like such idiots and she was tired of their bickering. Once in the hallway, she blindly turned right and entered the elevator bank. She turned around to leave but they were blocking her way.

“Nadja, calm down, baby.” Justin’s eyes were full of concern as he approached her slowly. “I have a room here in the hotel. Let’s go upstairs and discuss this. I’m sure we can work out a civil arrangement.”

She didn’t answer. She stood still and focused on breathing. Her eyes had filled with tears and she was Hell bent on not allowing them to fall. She was a lady. She was a confident, independent woman and she was NOT going to allow these two to destroy her.

The elevator arrived and she stepped inside, crossing her arms as she stood in the corner. Both men entered the small box with her and kept their distance. No one said a word even as they reach Justin’s floor and he let them into the deluxe room. She continued her silence, stepping into the bathroom and shutting them out. She needed to think and having them so close was made her head spin. She kept them waiting for nearly fifteen minutes and still didn’t have an answer when she finally opened the door.

“Hi.” JC spoke first from his position at the foot of the king size bed. “Do you want a drink?”

“Yes. Gin and tonic, heavy on the gin please.”

JC moved to the mini bar as she looked toward Justin by the window. His reflection was pensive and she sighed, realizing that her indecision was hurting them all. Taking the offered drink, she gave JC a small smile and took a large gulp, hoping for some liquid courage. She opened her mouth to say her piece but Justin’s voice came out first.

“C and I have an agreement.”

“For tonight anyway.” JC’s statement was low and had an edge of danger to it, surprising Nadja. “Tomorrow, we go about our own courtships again.”

“We see how this is tearing you up so we are taking the ultimatum off of the table.” Justin finally turned around to face her. “Tonight…is all about you…your needs…”

“Your body…your pleasure…”

“Will you let us make you feel good?”

Are they serious? Is this for real? Surely this can’t be happening, right? Unable to form words, Nadja found herself sandwiched between the blue eyed men. Their hard bodies pressed into her as long fingers trailed over her arms and her breath rushed out of her lungs. She had been with each of them but never together. As often as she’d thought about them, she’d never allowed herself to think about having them both together. Her pulse raced and her breath hitched when she could finally manage one.

“Why don’t we start by getting you out of this gorgeous gown.” JC’s voice was soft against her ear just before she felt his warm lips skim across her shoulder. “This color is amazing on you.”

“Did you pick it because you know it’s one of my faves?” Justin butted in before he took her mouth in fiery kiss. “I thought I’d outgrown this color but seeing you in it tonight…oh, mama.”

Strong, capable fingers released the zipper and she felt the longer piece of her skirt come away from her body. Those strong fingers then went to work on the next zipper, this one connected to the top. Both men grunted in pleasure at the sight of the snow white corset beneath and she felt amazing in her own skin. Bravely, she released the snap on her shorter skirt and stood before them in the corset, lacy panties and knee high heeled boots.

“I want you with the boots on.” Justin knelt before her to run his large hands up her thighs, arousing her further. “I can smell your arousal, mama.”

Not to be out done, JC’s large hands came around and cupped her firm breasts, kneading them lovingly. He pressed his arousal into the small of her back as he continued. His mouth added to her pleasure, sliding his lips toward her neck and nipping her occasionally. He loved the way she smelled, fresh with just a hint of spice, like nothing he’d ever smelled before.

“So delicious…Can we see more?”

Nodding her head, Nadja started to release the clasps down the front of her corset. JC’s hands were covering her breasts before she had reached the halfway point. Her laugh was the only sound in the room for a second then it turned to a moan. Once she could control her fingers again, she finished with the corset and tossed it away.

Justin was still on his knees in front of her but his face was not at hip level, his fingers tracing along the top of her panties. He looked up at her through his lashes, silently asking for her permission and she nodded. The silky, wet material slowly fell down her legs and she carefully stepped out of them, leaning back into JC for support. Justin’s strong hands stopped her before she put her left leg back on the floor.

“You got her, C?”

“Yeah, man. Give her a taste.”

Nadja barely registered what Justin was about to do before his tongue slid between her thighs. She cried out in joy as he set to work, his tongue moving quickly over her folds. She readjusted her stance by widening her hips and felt him move closer, his chin ducked under her apex.

“OH!”

“You like Justin eating your pussy…Huh?...I know what your pussy tastes like…it’s delicious…” JC’s voice was low and raspy, making her shiver. “Yeah…rock your hips against his face…use his jaw for leverage…mmm…press your pelvis down on him…”

“I wanna come.”

“Oh you will, baby…many times tonight if I have any say so…Let’s get you the first one…”

Justin heard JC’s comment and doubled his efforts. Once his focus switched to her clit, there was no holding out. Nadja’s vision blurred as she fell back into JC, her legs no longer able to support her. She couldn’t see. She couldn’t hear. She could barely remember to breath as her vaginal walls pulsed in pleasure.

“You OK, mama?” Justin stopped licking her release long enough to ask but went right back at her.

“J, give her a minute to recover. She’s barely conscious.” JC chuckled as he adjusted his hold, getting a firmer grip. “Come on, baby. Why don’t we let you lie down?”

She felt her body move but had no control of where it was going. The cool comforter was welcomed on her heated skin and the fluffy pillow cradled her head. She sighed in pleasure and widened her arms before glancing over at her two lovers.

Justin was completely naked, his hard penis pointed up toward his belly, and JC was down to his boxer briefs. I am one super lucky woman! She held out a hand to each of them and smiled when they quickly joined her on the bed.

“How are we going to do this?” She was a little intimidated, having two cocks to work with.

“Why don’t we just see how it goes?” JC smiled reassuringly.

JC moved up to kiss her lips and Justin spent ample time on her breasts. She was quickly getting revved up again and couldn’t hold her hips still. As her tongue danced sensually with JC, she ran her hands down to his boxer briefs and snapped the elastic.

“Lose the material, handsome.”

With a grin, she watched him strip. His cock was slightly purple with a little pre-cum leaking from the tip. She needed to taste him, actually preferring his taste to Justin’s, although she’d never admit that out loud. Crooking her finger, she watched him shimmy closer. Once he was within reach, she guided his cock into her mouth.

“FUCK!” JC sighed when her mouth engulfed him.

“Mama, that’s so fucking hot.” Justin watched for a few long seconds as JC’s cock slid in and out of her mouth as she reclined on her back. “I want you to suck me off next.”

“Dude…her pussy is empty…fill it or I will.”

She smirked at JC’s empty threat, swirling her tongue around his tip before taking him in as deep as she could. Knowing exactly how he liked to be sucked off, she set out to get her reward: his release. She used her right hand to steady his cock so she could run her tongue all over him, tracing his veins with the tip of her mouth muscle. Her train of thoughts stuttered as Justin slid home, burying his cock deep inside her vagina.

“FUCK!” Justin grunted as he pulled out and pushed back in. “So tight, mama. Can’t get enough of you.”

So full. So deliciously full. Can life get any better? She quickly found out that it could. She watched JC wet his thumb and forefinger before he left a wet trail down her chest and tweaked her left nipple. All she could do was hum in approval because her mouth was still filled with JC’s dick. The second tweak, on her right nipple this time, arched her back and she cried out. JC slipped from between her lips but she quickly took him back in. With her free hand, she guided his lower on her stomach.

“I got you, baby.” JC’s face was red from exertion but he still knew what she wanted as he leaned across her head. “Justin, open her legs a little more for me. Let me see you working that tight pussy.”

She allowed Justin to bend her knees and widen her thighs, JC’s hand disappearing between her folds. Her hips jerked up and she couldn’t hold in her second orgasm, seeing tiny white lights flash before her eyes.

“Fuck, C…Keep that rubbing up…I swear her pussy is vibrating…”

“I love watching her come…she’s so beautiful…”

She knew she’d slacked off on the blow job while her orgasm so as soon as she could take a full breath, she redoubled her efforts. Hollowing her cheeks, she sucked with all of her might and danced her tongue along the underside of his cock. She was rewarded with a loud grunt from JC as he snarled his fingers in her hair, pulling slightly just before his load shot down her throat. She swallowed what he offered before fondling his balls to get ever last bit out.

“Fuck!” Exhausted and spent, JC collapsed on the bed next to her body, his eyes at her hip level. “Get her another one, J. She deserves it.”

“Give it up for me, mama.” Sweat was dripping off of Justin as his hips rocked into her. “I want to come.”

“Kiss me.”

She reached up for Justin’s kiss and raised her knees even further, feeling him slide just a tad deeper. The new angle allowed his pelvis to rub against her clit and she couldn’t stop the third orgasm. This one was more intense than the other two, probably because of the other two and she couldn’t keep her eyes open. She felt and heard Justin release, loud and long before he collapsed on top of her, both panting.

“That was fucking amazing.” Justin finally managed to string a few words together as he rolled off of her sweaty body. “So fucking good.”

Nadja couldn’t move, her body extremely relaxed and her limbs heavy. She smiled when JC slid her boots off and accepted his kiss. He settled on one side of her chest with his hand resting on the inside of a thigh. Soon Justin mirrored his position and all were quiet.

“I can’t choose.”

“No need, mama.”

“Yeah. Baby, we’ll figure this out…even if all we can figure out is how to orchestrate another evening like this.”

She laughed, loud and hard, at JC’s comment before giving in to sleep.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2857