Finally by KrisB
Summary: Unsure how I did it, but I deleted this posted story. Sorry!
Categories: Group Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 23726 Read: 1439 Published: Nov 28, 2015 Updated: Nov 28, 2015

1. Chapter 1 by KrisB

2. Chapter 2 by KrisB

3. Chapter 3 by KrisB

4. Chapter 4 by KrisB

5. Chapter 5 by KrisB

6. Chapter 6 by KrisB

Chapter 1 by KrisB

Kris, Angie and Candy sat in awe of their dinner partners, saying very little but taking in everything. Each was in Heaven being close to their favorite members of NSYNC as they decided on what to order. Kris shared a quick smirk with Angie just beyond Lance on her right and then with Candy to her left on the other side of JC. None of the girls could believe what had happened to them in the last 36 hours.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@FLASHBACK@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Candy is the host of a wonderful website that all three have written fictional stories for. Kris had been sent an email with the first chapter of a story by Candy and had emailed some comments to the author. Candy directed Kris to the website and soon Kris had read everything posted. She began to send emails to another author on the site who seemed to be fond of Kris’ second favorite member of NSYNC, Lance. The other author turned out to be Angie and all three had become fast friends, getting to know one another through emails and of course, discussing those yummy members of NSYNC.

 

It had been almost a year since that fateful email and they’d decided to meet in New York City for the first time. They scheduled their meeting when NSYNC was going to be doing an autograph signing at the Virgin Megastore downtown.

 

Kris was the last to arrive the morning of the signing and the other two had spent the previous night together in NYC without her because Portland, ME had been experiencing a horrendous thunderstorm. Finally, she was allowed to leave on a flight that landed at JFK International Airport at 8:30am where they met her. Quickly they headed to the hotel to drop off her luggage then it was off to the megastore.

 

"This is SO cool," Candy said as they got in line at the record store.

 

"I can’t believe how many people are already here," Angie remarked at the girls ahead of them for the late afternoon signing.

 

"I hope we get to meet them," Kris said and the other two agreed. "I’m so tired. Why didn’t I fly yesterday?"

 

"Thunderstorm, remember?" Candy said smartly with a smirk.

 

"Well, you can just nap with JC later," Angie offered and Kris smiled.

 

"Hey! What about me? I wanna ‘nap’ with JC, too," Candy piped in.

 

"Yeah, like JC would get any SLEEP with you in the bed," Kris joked and Angie agreed, they knew Candy too well."

 

"What can I say?....Besides, do you really think Kris would let him sleep?" Candy asked Angie.

 

"Well…." Angie started as she attempted to read Kris’ face.

 

"Yes! Before we got it on and after I’ve exhausted him," Kris answered and all three laughed, knowing she would never be so forward.

 

"Funny! Would you really? If the chance was there?" Candy asked seriously.

 

"What? Have sex with JC? I don’t know. I mean, he seems so great and, of course, he’s hot but I don’t know him, KNOW him. Does that make sense?"

 

"Yeah," the other two agreed.

 

They chatted to kill time as they waited for hours with the other fans who braved the rainy April weather. Everyone sang and some danced to their favorite NSYNC songs which made the time seem to fly by. Lunch time came and went with each girl leaving her spot in line for a few minutes to buy something from the street vendors near the store.

 

*********************

"They’re here!" a girl shrieked when an over-sized limo pulled up.

 

Everyone shifted trying to catch a glimpse of their favorite NSYNC member.

 

"There’s Lance! God, he’s hot," Angie squealed as she jumped up and down with Candy.

 

"JC! JC!" Candy screamed, but he couldn’t hear her because of the other fans.

 

The screams died down once the guys were inside the building. Kris watched as her friends discussed what each guy was wearing. Finally, they settled down a little.

 

"Didn’t JC look hot?" Candy asked her.

 

"I’m sure he does, but we short people without heels didn’t see anything. We’ve gotta get through this line."

 

"We will and it’ll be worth it because both your faves look amazing," Angie reassured with a side hug.

 

"Don’t forget me!" Candy said and joined them in a group hug.

 

"How could we?

******************************

A couple hours later, the girls were at the front of the line. NSYNC was less than six feet from them and none of the girls could stop smiling as they waiting as patiently as possible.

 

"Next here, please," the usher stated.

 

"You go first, Kris," Angie suggested and Candy agreed.

 

"OK. Thanks."

 

Kris stepped forward as a large body guard came over to the usher.

 

"That’s 2500 autographs. They’re done."

 

"What?!" the three girls shrieked together.

 

"Sorry! They’ve already done an additional 1000 than was expected and have to go," the guard said.

 

"But we’ve…" Angie started.

 

"Better luck next time, ladies. I’m sorry," the usher said and blocked them as Justin, Joey and Chris walked less than two feet from them.

 

They were all so frustrated at the whole situation. Kris shook her head and closed her eyes briefly before watching JC and Lance walk past them. For a split second, she actually believed she’d made eye contact with JC and he had smiled at her. Quickly, she shook herself back to reality as the other fans started out the doors after NSYNC.

 

"Damn it! This really sucks," Candy said as Angie sneezed.

 

"Yeah, the whole purpose of this trip was to MEET them, not get this close to NOT meet them. Eight hours in the line with cold rain and terrible food. To top it off, Angie’s probably gonna catch a cold," Kris ranted as the headed out of the store.

 

"At least we got to meet and have three days in NYC. Let’s go over to MTV and get tickets for TRL tomorrow," Angie offered cheerfully.

 

"Sounds good," Candy said and they linked arms.

 

"You are just too damn optimistic. Do you EVER get pissy?" Kris asked Angie.

 

"If we don’t get to see Dave or at least Caron, I’ll show you pissy."

**********************

They’d gotten tickets, but no one would tell them who the TRL guest was.

 

"Wouldn’t it be Heavenly if it were NSYNC?" Angie asked as they ate dinner at Planet Hollywood, hoping NSYNCE would show up.

 

"Yes, but it’s probably be Hanson," Kris stated and made a face. All three laughed.

 

They finished their food and decided to take in a movie. THE SKULLS was playing near their hotel and they settled near the back of the theater.

 

"Would you sit STILL?" they head a man with a slight Southern accent say and then a slow, deep, sexy laugh followed, sending chills down Angie’s spine.

 

"Lance," she breathed between her two friends.

 

"WHERE!?" they shrieked as all three scanned the darkened theater, finding nothing.

 

"Sorry, guess I have him on the brain," Angie apologized as the previews ended.

 

"No prob, we understand. I mean, earlier I swear JC smiled at me. How’ silly is that? I guess our NSYNC radar is a little hypersensitive. Let’s just enjoy the move," Kris said.

 

They movie stated and they lost themselves in it for nearly two hours. As they were crossing the lobby, Candy thought she head Chris’ laugh and grabbed the others’ arms.

 

"Listen," she instructed and all three stopped right in the middle of the lobby to the aggravation of others.

 

"What are we listening for?" Kris whispered after a full minute.

 

"Nothing. I thought I heard Chris’ cackle. Guess not. Let’s go."

 

"OK, where to?" Angie asked.

 

"Let’s….I don’t know. What do you want to do?" Kris asked as they pushed the doors open just in time to see Lance climb into a van right before it pulled away.

 

"Shit! We were THAT close!" Candy said with her arm stretched in the direction of the fast descending van.

 

"Damn it," Angie mumbled.

 

"At least we got to see a little booty," Kris joked and Angie smiled.

 

"Yeah, Lance’s. Why not JC’s or Justin’s?" Candy pouted as they waited for a cab.

 

"Awe, don’t Starburst on us," Kris teased.

 

"Funny!" Candy mocked.

 

"I try."

 

"We could go to Club Paradise for a little dancing and you never know, they may show up there," Angie offered as they climbed into the cab. Candy and Kris agreed and they were off.

************************

The club was loud and smoky, but they had no problems getting in. They ordered drinks and found a small table near the dance floor. Each girl found several guys to her liking but found themselves continually scanning the crowd in search of NSYNC.

 

Finally after a couple of hours of dancing and lots of flirting, all were tired and ready for bed.

 

"I’m so glad we’re here even if we don’t get to meet the guys," Angie said as they headed to their adjoining rooms.

 

"Awe, how sweet. Me, too," Kris said.

 

"Group hug," Candy called.

 

"I vote for an NSYNC group hug if we EVER meet them," Kris piped in.

 

"That’s a MUST," Angie replied before they separated into their own rooms, each with her own thoughts of her favorite member.

 

They slept in until about 10 then decided to do a little browsing at some stores. Before they knew it, it was time to dress for TRL.

 

Kris dressed in Tommy jeans with a simple white baby tee with a green ‘MARVIN’ on the front with Marvin the Martian serving as the I. She’d decided to leave her thick, brown curls down but carried a scrunchee just in case. She decided that she’d wear her boots with a think heel today. Not gonna miss nothin’ today she thought with a smirk as Angie appeared in her room.

 

"You look fabulous," she complimented Angie.

 

Angie was dressed also in a baby-tee that met her jeans, but it was completely white with an open midnight blue short-sleeved button down. Her loose jeans showed her gorgeous legs and she had finished the outfit off with a belt and chunky, shiny black shoes.

 

"Thanks. You, too."

 

"What about me?" Candy replied from behind Kris.

 

Both looked her over and decided that she look fabulous in her royal blue handkerchief shirt with Asian designs that tied in the back, low slung Fubu jeans that flared and chucky, black, strappy sandals.

 

"You are beautiful," Angie complimented.

 

"Yeah, and the designs sparkle in your eyes. You are definitely….hmm..’knock out’? Does that fit?" Kris asked Angie.

 

"Oh, yeah."

 

"Thanks! You are too sweet," Candy said as they headed for the door.

 

"I’m just glad we probably won’t be seeing NSYNC today because there’s no way JC or Lance would even glance my way with you two in the room. I’d probably get stuck with Joey….although his tongue is quite intriguing," Kris revealed as they waited for the elevator.

 

"You are too much," Angie laughed.

*********************

They arrived at MTV and were escorted in with the other audience members as some really great music played in the background. Angie lucked out and got to see Dave Holmes in the hallway. All were happy and content as they sang along with the videos that were playing.

 

"Hi and welcome to Thursday’s edition of TRL. Today we have a special mystery guest and we’ll see if NSYNC can hold onto the #1 spot for their last day on the countdown. The top 10 videos you requested next on TRL," Carson’s voice boomed into the room.

 

"This is cool<" Kris said.

 

"I wanna know who the mystery guest is," Angie said and all three hoped it would be NSYNC.

******************************************

"That was Britney’s ‘OOPS I did it again’ dropping all the way back to #8…Now is the time you’ve all been anxiously waiting for….mystery guest, please join me," Carson finally spoke the words the girls had been dying to hear.

 

"Oh God! Justin!" a girl screamed as the girls looked at each other with identical shocked expressions as NSYNC made their way to the stage.

 

They had a fabulous view from the second row and could barely contain their excitement. Angie’s eyes never left Lance and she jumped slightly when his pale green eyes locked with her dark ones. Candy found herself the lucky recipient of a quick wink and cheesy grin by Justin while Kris quietly surveyed everyone before stopping on JC, who seemed to be searching her face. Their eyes locked and she felt completely revealed, like he was able to read her most intimate secret thoughts. It was a strange, frozen yet peaceful feeling.

 

Carson chatted for a minute before introducing the #7 video by Destiny’s Child. None of the girls said a words as the guys mingled with Carson and other audience members but Lance, JC and Justin didn’t stray their eyes away for too long. After a commercial, they were back live and Carson started to ask them a question, but Lance interrupted.

 

"You are always asking us questions. Why not let us ask an audience member a question this time?" That deep Southern voice rolled so freely from his lips.

 

"OK, sure," Carson said, wondering if he was going to lose complete control of the show.

 

"What’s your question?" Chris asked.

 

"Me first," JC said and walked directly to the girls, locking eyes with Kris again. "Hi! I’m JC. You are….?"

 

"Kris."

 

"Hi, Kris," he said and offered his hand.

 

She shook it, but not before a visible spark jumped between their fingers.

 

"Sorry," she said and waited for him to release her hand.

 

"Have we met before?" he asked seemingly oblivious to the spark.

 

"Almost but no. We were in line yesterday, but were fans number 2501, 2502 and 2503."

 

"Told you we should have stayed," Justin blurted out from his chair.

 

"We also shared a theater with you last night, but couldn’t find you. Angie’s Lance radar went off during the previews but it was too dark," Candy added.

 

"And you are?" Justin asked as he joined JC at the front of the stage.

 

"Candy and that’s Angie," she smiled as they shook hands, both giving each other a closer examination.

 

No one said anything for a few seconds and Carson shifted nervously in the background before Lance made his way to the beautiful woman who’d haunted his thoughts since he’d first laid eyes on her the day before.

 

"Well, Angie," he smiled, sighed and took her hand.

 

"Yes, Lance," she said calmly as her insides shivered at the combination of his soft touch and his deep voice saying her name.

 

"Since we’ve missed you twice in the last 24 hours, will you join us for dinner?"

 

"Kris and Candy, too," JC offered and continued exploring Candy’s fit figure with his eyes.

 

"We’d love to," Candy smiled as she spoke for all of them.

 

"Fabulous! Where should we go?" Justin asked with his eyes still fixated on Candy.

 

"Maybe you should finish the show and we can discuss it during a commercial?" Kris offered, giving Carson the chance he needed to regain control.

 

"Well, ladies, are you big Limp Bizkit fans?" Carson asked as the three NSYNC members made their way back to their seats, giving the girls a quick view of their asses.

 

"Sure," Candy and Angie replied absentmindedly.

 

"Actually, I think it would be cool for NSYNC to hook up with Fred for their next video," Kris said.

 

"Anything’s possible but for now here’s Fred and the guys at #6 with ‘Break Stuff’," he said as the video began.

 

"Well, that was….was…" Kris searched for the word she wanted.

 

"I know. Can you believe that just happened?" Angie asked.

 

"No, but don’t wake me. This is a NICE dream," Candy said as her eyes flipped between JC and Justin.

 

"Savor them both," Kris whispered to her friend with a giggle.

 

"Just leave Lance to me. I’m more than he can handle," Angie said softly with a hint of desperation in her voice.

 

"Do you need to go….freshen up?" Candy teased and all three laughed.

 

"Damn! That voice just does something to me and did you SEE those eyes?" Angie almost panted.

 

"Grr! You go, girl," Kris encouraged with a grin.

 

"Mmmm," Candy moaned quietly in a deep voice that only her two friends heard as the crowd cheered when the video ended.

 

A quick glace at Justin revealed the source of Candy’s pleasure. His tongue glided effortlessly across his lower lip and disappeared behind his pearly whites.

 

"So, Justy it is?" Kris smirked.

 

"JC looks fine as Hell," Angie remarked to the shock of her friends. "What? He does."

 

"Are you feeling well? I thought JC repulsed you?" Kris asked.

 

"Not always," she smiled and returned her eyes to Lance.

 

"Here’s Dr Dre and Eminem at #5 with ‘Forgot about Dre’," Carson broke into their conversation.

 

Each girl bopped along with the song completely consumed in her own world. Angie and Lance seemed to have an entire conversation with just their eyes. She felt completely at ease when she saw a slight twinkle in his eyes that she hadn’t seen before and wondered if it was from her. Her eyes drifted to his lips and she wondered what they would feel like against hers.

 

Candy was in a rough spot. On one hand, she’d attracted the attention of two gorgeous men who intrigued her. On the other hand, she knew that Kris like JC, too. As her eyes flipped between the two blue eyed babes, her mind made a mental check list of each guy’s pros and cons.

 

Kris had given each guy a thorough look over and was now watching what was happening with Candy, JC and Justin. Although her face looked happy, Candy’s eyes seemed tormented. After a minute, Kris figured it out.

 

"Candy, don’t worry. I’m content just getting to know him as a friend. If JC’s the one you want, go for it," she whispered.

 

"I can’t choose."

 

"Well, just get to know them both at dinner then see where you’re at," Kris offered as the show headed to commercial.

 

"Thanks but don’t hold back on my account. JC’s a big boy, he can make up his own mind," Candy stated.

 

"Yeah, true. But before I bank anything on him, I want to know what’s up with Bobbi," Kris stated.

 

"Ooh, good thinking," Candy smile but her eyes hadn’t left Justin.

 

They were relatively quiet until it came time to see Sisqo at #3. Candy decided she wanted to dance with some other audience members but felt Kris and Angie should join her.

 

"Candy, no," Kris pleaded as Candy pulled both girls to their feet.

 

"Come on," Candy encouraged as she mimicked the girls in the video, shaking her ass.

 

Kris and Angie exchanged a look and eventually joined in as Justin made his move. Quickly he pressed his body against Candy’s back and moved with her. Both were grinning and Justin decided to do a video request while they continued.

 

"Hi! I’m Justin from Tennessee and I requested Thong Song by Sisqo because I want to know if Candy here is wearin’ one."

 

Everyone laughed and Kris had to sit down. Angie continued until the song ended then returned to her seat. Candy turned to face Justin and he melted her with yet another grin. She sat back down, but couldn’t stop smiling and decided to get him back when it came time for the #2 video. She recruited Kris and Angie for part of her revenge.

 

"Hi, I’m Kris."

 

"I’m Candy."

 

"And I’m Angie. And we requested Christina’s I Turn To You because it’s a great song."

 

"And everyone should vote for her because we all know it’s better when a girl’s on top," Candy finished with a smirk.

 

"I can NOT believe you said that on national television. Are you crazy?" Kris asked.

 

"Just a little, but so are you, doll."

 

All three smiled and Justin continued taking every inch of Candy in while JC stayed focused on her face, trying to see if she was bluffing.

 

After a commercial, Carson asked the guys about their next video before introducing Bye Bye Bye for the final time and saying good-bye. NSYNC spent some time with the audience members signing autographs and giving hugs before their security team started escorting them out.

 

"Don’t forget us," Angie piped up as Lance came close to her. Quickly she slipped her hand in his as they exchanged a smile.

 

"That’s not possible," he replied as they headed to the exit.

 

"I think you have a REALLY cool name," Chris teased as he fell into step with Kris.

 

"As do you, but you spell it wrong. K’s are so much more sophisticated," she teased back and stuck her tongue out.

 

"Not everyone will fit in one limo so we’ve gotten another," the body guard from the day before told the group as they headed downstairs.

 

That body guard, Lance, Angie, Candy, Justin and JC all climbed into the first one to Kris’ disappointment. She hid it and entered the second limo with Joey, Chris and three more body guards.

 

"I can’t believe Candy likes Justin," Chris stated, leading Joey into a little ambush.

 

"I know. I mean, am I completely invisible?" Joey asked.

 

"Joey gets NO love," Chris explained to Kris.

 

"Nah, Joey’s a player and gets plenty of love. Or should I say, Joey’s a lover who gets plenty of play. No that’s not right either. I’ve got it! Joey’s a player who plays and gets played," Kris smirked.

 

"Damn!! Guess those teeny bopper interviews are more in depth than we thought," Joey chuckled.

 

"Yeah, some fans know the TRUE Joey," Chris laughed.

 

"What else do you know, oh smart one?" Joey asked.

 

"No, she’s the ‘sophisticated one’," Chris piped in before sticking his tongue out at her.

 

"My sister would so take you up on that," she said to Chris with a grin.

 

"How old is she?" Joey asked.

 

"Damn! Get right to the point. 16, but she liked Chris as does Angie’s sister. Sorry!"

 

"And who’s your favorite?" Chris asked.

 

"Well, I just met you. How am I supposed to choose when I don’t know THAT much about you personally. I mean, I’ve read articles but how true are they?"

 

"True, but who’s your favorite based on that?" Joey pressed.

 

"Well, I actually have two faves, but I’m not going to tell."

 

"Can we guess?" Chris asked.

 

"Don’t you want to talk about ANYTHING else?" she tried to divert them.

 

"Justin?" Joey offered and she said nothing.

 

"Come on. You can tell us," Chris badgered.

 

"What if it’s one of you? Or neither of you? I’d feel horrible if you hated me," she said sincerely.

 

"Oh," Joey said.

 

"Well, it’ll eventually come out. You cant’ hide forever," Chris threatened in a funny voice.

****************

Angie and Lance were enjoying a quiet conversation when Justin asked the big question.

 

"So, how do y’all know one another?"

 

The girls exchanged a look that read ‘how much do we tell them’? Finally Angie spoke.

 

"We are all fans of yours."

 

"Who all appear on my site," Candy finished.

 

"Oh, what’s your site about?" JC asked.

 

"NSYNC. Angie is one of the best authors on the site," Candy complimented.

 

"Thanks! So are you, girl."

 

"You write about us? Like how?" Lance asked.

 

"Uh…well…" Angie searched for words.

 

"Oh, look. We’re here," Candy said and practically jumped over Justin to get out.

 

"Damn, baby! You can climb on me later. Chill!" Justin teased quietly.

 

They regrouped and headed into the Hard Rock Café.

 

"Kris has to sit there," Angie said and pointed to the seat on the other side of Lance.

 

"OK," both Kris and Lance agreed as she sat down.

 

"Well. Someone should save her from Joey and Chris," Candy teased.

 

"I’ll protect you," JC said, taking the hint. "If you don’t mind."

 

"No, please. Be my guest but they really weren’t that bad. Actually, they were quite entertaining," Kris said as the waitress handed them the menus.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@END FLASHBACK@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 2 by KrisB

"What to eat? What to eat?" JC mumbled.

 

ME! Kris thought, "Chicken is always safe," she offered without looking up from her menu.

 

"Is that what you’re having?"

 

"No, I think I’ll have a hamburger."

 

"Simple, yet satisfying," JC stated.

 

Kris grinned at his words. Simple, yet as satisfying as you in bed?

 

"What are you grinning at?" Chris asked loudly.

 

"Huh?...I’m sorry, what?....Oh, nothing," she covered terribly as pink crept into her cheeks.

 

"You dirty minded little freak," Chris challenged with a grin.

 

"Takes one to know one," Kris smarted off.

 

"Yeah, I know.

***************************

Angie was trying desperately to read her menu, but was having trouble concentration. She could feel Lance’s eyes on her and loved his undivided attention. She tried to sneak a peak but he caught her.

 

"I see you," he whispered with his face very close to hers.

 

"Well, I hope so. You’ve been staring at me for like the last ten minutes." She smirked as she turned her head to him a little.

 

"Angel."

 

"Sorry?" she asked, surprised by that name.

 

"Angel, you look like an angel," he clarified and cupped her cheek in the palm of his hand.

 

Everything seemed to be moving in super slow motion for Angie. She felt his thumb rub up and down her cheek softly as her eyes locked with his. She left them there for what felt like hours then slid them to his lips. They looked soft and inviting. Kiss me was all she could concentrate on at that moment as she opened her body to him a little more. Her stomach was in knots and her knees felt weak. She inched closer to those lips she desired and placed her hand on his knee to steady herself. Lance took the hint and slowly pressed his lips to her soft, full ones. Angie’s heart raced as they kissed and she involuntarily clutched his knee. They finished and pulled apart both smiling.

 

"Heavenly," Angie complimented barely audible.

 

"Exactly, my angel," Lance whispered with a smirk.

 

"Damn! Joey’s usually the fast one," Justin interjected from across the table.

 

Both blushed slightly at their friends staring at them.

 

"He’s just jealous because no one’s kissed him," Kris said.

 

"Yet," Justin protested as he covered Candy’s hand with his.

 

"And what if I want to kiss Chris?" Candy asked playfully.

 

"Girl on girl! Girl on girl!" Joey changed excitedly.

 

"Flattering, but no. That Chris," Kris corrected.

 

"Oh, damn!" he groaned.

 

"Besides, kissing Chris can’t be fun. Look at those little lips," Justin pleaded his case.

 

"Thanks, Justin. Now I’m REALLY self-conscious about them," Kris joked and covered her face with her hands, pretending to sob.

 

"Now you’ve made her cry. Damn!" Chris mocked his anger.

 

"Kris has nice lips, you monster," JC said he rubbed her back.

 

"So there," Kris said and stuck her tongue out. "Thank you, JC. All better now."

 

Everyone laughed as the waitress arrived to take their order.

*************

"What happens after dinner?" Joey asked later as they ate.

 

Each girl smiled with thoughts of her own, but remained silent.

 

"Clubbing?" Justin offered.

 

"Are you ladies old enough to go clubbing?" Chris asked.

 

"Yes. Don’t worry. We are all legal," Candy informed them.

 

"Lakers are playing Minnesota," Kris offered.

 

"That’ll be a good game. When does it start?" Justin asked and Kris received an irritated look from Candy.

 

"Like 10pm or something so we have time to work off our dinner," she informed.

 

"You’re a basketball fan?" JC asked as the others mapped out their clubbing plans.

 

"I love to watch it, but it’s not the same without MJ."

 

"Who’s your favorite team and player?"

 

"Kevin Garnett, Hersey Hawkins, Scottie Pippen, and Penny Hardaway. As for team, promise not to laugh," she smiled.

 

"Promise."

 

"Chicago," she answered and he chuckled. "Yes, I know they suck but it’s innate. I was born and raised in Illinois. I’ve accepted that it’ll take some time to rebuild so I cheer for Minnesota. Can’t count LA out though but I don’t like Shaq. Phil Jackson is a legend….OK, well….Now that I’ve just rambled you into complete boredom, I’ll stop."

 

"No, no. I’m intrigued. How do you feel about football?" JC asked as he sat back in his chair to relax.

 

"Honestly, it’s OK. I don’t watch as much but it’s exciting especially during the playoffs. I don’t really have a favorite team but I do cheer for Chicago, Green Bay and Washington because those are the teams my uncles cheer for," she smiled.

 

"Baseball?"

 

"Takes too long. Hockey is pretty violent but I’ll cheer for Blackhawks or Bruins. Golf? Strictly Tiger but I’ve never played hockey or golf and only flag football."

 

"Are you competitive?"

 

"Yes, I enjoy competing for fun. But whatever happens on the court, stays there, you know?"

 

"Are you competing on this trip?" he smiled.

 

"Sort of, but I love these girls too much to stand in their way of happiness."

 

"OK, so who do you want some down time with?"

 

"What?" she asked with a polite smile.

 

"Tell me who your fave is and I’ll help you get a little attention from him. I’ll be Pippen to your MJ. Let me help you. Who is it?"

 

"Well, I actually have two faves but why are you helping me? Do you think I need all the help I can get because they are SO beautiful?" she teased.

 

"No…I….I.." he stuttered.

 

"I’m just kidding. Chill out. Maybe I’ve already got the attention of one of them," she offered.

 

"Oh, I….well, that’s good."

 

"Relax. Besides one has already made a move and she’s accepted." She laughed at his confused expression.

 

"OK."

 

"Lance is my second fave."

 

"Oh, well I do agree about the move. They look great together and I’ve never seen him react so strongly SO soon," JC agreed and relaxed a little.

 

"What about you? Which girl do you have an interest in? I’ll help you," she offered, scooting a little closer.

 

"Well, Angie is cute, but you know the whole Lance thing."

 

"And the Bobbi thing," Kris got right to the point and watched his eyes.

 

"Well, that’s not an issue."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah, we aren’t together anymore. No real sparks," he explained.

 

"I’m sorry," she said sincerely.

 

"I’m not," he answered honestly.

 

"Well, what do you think of Candy?"

 

"She’s sweet," he answered as his eyes drifted to the topic of conversation.

 

"Well, her name IS Candy," Kris joked but he seemed to have forgotten she existed for a full minute while he admired her friend.

 

"Sorry. What?" he asked but his eyes were still locked on Candy.

 

"Nothing important."

********************

" 1 2 3 4 I declare a thumb war," Justin and Candy said together before their thumbs did a little dance. God, this is so childish but I love touching him Candy thought and Justin pinned her thumb.

 

"Yes! I win," he gloated and she pouted.

 

"That’s only cause your thumb and fingers are longer than mine."

 

"Yeah just think how much further he could reach when he….you know," Joey stated with his mind in the gutter.

 

"Joey, not at the table," Kris mocked sternly, shaking her finger at him playfully.

 

"Sorry but it’s a common fact that girls do enjoy male fingers," he continued.

 

"Joe. Stop," JC warned.

 

"What? Like Kris wouldn’t enjoy your long fingers touch her in warm, wet place?" he pressed on with his words causing Kris’ imagination to work harder, but she kept composure on her face.

 

"Nah, I bet she prefers tongues. Long sensual sweeps across throbbing…."Chris said as he eyed her carefully.

 

"Maybe she like deep, long, sexy growls in her ear," Lance jumped in and Angie shivered visibly.

 

"Wait! How did this get turned around on me?" Kris protested, hoping to end the conversation.

 

"I got i! Hard, fast and rough. Got any rope burns?" Justin asked and reached across the table for her wrist.

 

"No," she replied. "Well, JC, do you have a guess since everyone else seems to."

 

"Hmm…" he said and eyed her carefully. "This is just my take, but probably something slow, hard and sensuously fulfilling for both you and your partner. Possibly with soft music in the background and chocolate sauce to add to the initial teasing," he answered and everyone fell silent.

 

"Damn!" Justin breathed.

 

"Is that all?" Candy asked with a dry mouth, wanting to hear more.

 

"Well, I’m sure there’s some licking, biting and growling, but basically, yeah," JC continued without taking his eyes off of Kris’ face.

 

Kris hadn’t said a word or moved. Her body had all but betrayed her and she didn’t dare speak for fear of everyone would know.

 

"Now, Candy here is probably a little more acquainted with ropes and biting. Angie…hmmm…I think there’s a little nasty freak just under the surface. She probably likes a little of everything," JC finished and each of the girls were completely silent until Kris finally composed herself enough to speak.

 

"Well, um…now that that’s taken care of, does anyone want dessert?

 

They ordered and the girls excused themselves to use the restroom.

 

"Always in groups. Why?" Joey questioned.

 

"Well, either to talk about us or to hear each other pee. I’m going with the peeing aspect," Chris joked as the girls left the table.

 

"Well JC’s got us pegged," Angie said as soon as they entered the bathroom.

 

"I was fine until Lance mentioned growling and then JC took it further. Hello!" Kris said.

 

"I know. We’ve only spent like two hours with them. How can he tell?" Candy asked.

 

"I don’t know but he had us right, right?" Angie asked as they washed their hands.

 

"Yeah," Kris answered softly.

 

"Yes. Damn! I thought I’d decided on Justin but now I don’t know. Man!" Candy almost whined.

 

"Take them both for a test dance and see which one gets a ‘rise’ out of you," Kris teased as they exited the bathroom.

 

"You are SO sick," Candy said and playfully shoved Kris, knocking her into JC as they laughed.

 

"Oh, sorry. Got a little carried away," Kris said and stepped out of JC’s arms reluctantly. "Nice catch."

 

"No problem. I’ll meet you back at the table," he smiled and pushed the men’s door open.

 

Each girl checked her hair in the hallway mirror.

 

"So, Kris. Have you decided?" Angie asked.

 

"Decided what?" Kris asked with her back to the men’s room. "Which guy? Funny, like I have even the slightest change with either. You’ve got Lance wrapped around your finger and Candy here can’t decided between Justin and JC, so she’ll flirt with both."

 

"You and JC seemed to have a nice conversation," Candy said as she faced Kris and saw JC standing behind her friend.

 

"Yes, he’s so nice and everything he said about….before was SO right but I think I blew it. I mean, he offered to help get me some down time with my fave and I all but accused him of calling me pathetic…" Kris rambled before looking up at her friends. "What?"

 

"What would be me they’re staring at," JC whispered close to her ear.

 

Kris whimpered and felt so foolish, no knowing what to say. Candy and Angie tried desperately to think of a way to help but couldn’t come up with anything fast enough.

 

"Back so soon? No lines, right? Well, let’s head back to the table," Kris fumbled quickly and walked back to her seat without looking at anyone. She could feel the blood rush to her face.

 

"So, how’d they sound?" Chris teased Angie.

 

"Perfect."

 

"Hey…um Kris," Justin said and grabbed Candy’s knee under the table.

 

"Me? What, Justin?"

 

‘Do you write for Candy’s site, too?" he smiled and began to caress Candy’s thigh.

 

"Yes," she answered and looked between her friends to see what they’d already said.

 

"What do you write about?" Joey asked.

 

"They write about us," Lance informed. "And Angie here is one of the best on the site, too."

 

"You’ve been there?" Kris swallowed hard.

 

"No, we discussed it briefly in the limo. So, what are we doing in these stories?" Justin prodded.

 

"Stories…um..uh..well..a variety of things," Kris answered.

 

"OMG! I LOVE YOU! Can I have your autograph," a teenage girl screamed and squealed.

 

"Sure," Chris smiled.

 

All the guys complied as the girls breathed a sign of relief. Before they realized it, twenty fans were demanding autographs and photos. It was so loud and overwhelming. The waitress couldn’t deliver their desserts and had to hand them over the railing to Kris. The girls ate quietly and the guys finally finished with the fans.

 

"JC! You were right about Kris. Look, she’s even eating chocolate sauce now," Chris teased loudly and she blushed.

 

"Yes, she is," JC smiled and Kris wanted to die.

 

"I love our fans but hurry before more come back or we’ll NEVER get out of here," Justin said. They all finished and when the check came there was a bit of a dispute.

 

"OK, so how much was mine?" Kris asked as JC looked over the bill.

 

"Nothing," he answered.

 

"That can’t be right. How much do we each owe?" Candy persisted and tried to grab the bill but JC kept it away from her, effectively handing it to Kris.

 

"OK, let’s see. I had the burger and…."she started to add it all up, but Lance stole it from her.

 

"We’ll treat."

 

"Really, that’s not necessary. We are grown women who fully intend to pay for our dinner," Angie explained and took the bill, quickly loosing it to Chris.

 

"Well, there are more of us than you. So, we’ll pay," he smiled.

 

"If you’d like, we can always take it out on your hide later," Joey smiled and raised his eyebrows suggestively.

 

"Joey!" everyone replied with a smile. The bill was settled and they headed out.

Chapter 3 by KrisB

Justin pulled Candy close and nuzzled her neck as ‘Breathe’ by Faith Hill played in the club. They’d just arrived and he’d immediately escorted her to the dance floor. He straightened a little and she slipped her head under his chin, resting it on his chest.

 

"Candy," he started after a little while.

 

"Hmm?" she answered and looked up into his beautiful eyes.

 

"Tell me about yourself," he said, wanting to know everything about her.

 

"Well…" she stated and told him a little about her family, friends and college.

 

"Will you sing for me?" he asked when he found out she loved music.

 

"Maybe if you’re worthy," she teased. "Let’s get something to drink."

 

"Whatever you want, baby," he smiled and playfully bowed.

 

"Stop!" she laughed.

**************

Kris, Chris and Joey were laughing at JC. He’d been trapped on the dance floor by a woman who appeared to be in her 40s for two songs. She’d spotted him the moment they’d entered the club and hadn’t left him alone. She was trying to rub her ass up against him to the beat of ‘Back That Ass Up’ but couldn’t seem to find the beat. JC was trying to be nice but she practically knocked him down several times.

 

"Help me," he mouthed to the trio.

 

"Why can’t he just tell her to get off?" Joey asked.

 

"Because JC is a nice guy and doesn’t want to hurt her feelings," Kris replied over the rim of her drink.

 

"Are you going to help him?" Chris asked.

 

"Me? How?"

 

"Just go out there," the guys urged as a slow song stared.

 

"Well, I’ll try."

 

Lance and Angie were in their own world when Kris started toward JC. They’d discussed so much and were speaking of their families.

 

"Is your sister happy in her marriage?" she asked as he laced his fingers through hers, holding them close to his heart as they moved to the music.

 

"Very. At time, I’m just so envious of it, but I wouldn’t give this up right now either."

 

"Maybe you wouldn’t have to," she whispered and stepped into a kiss.

 

"Hey, Kris! Whatcha doing?" Candy asked when Kris walked near her and Justin.

 

"Making an ass out of myself. Watch and enjoy." She smiled and continued to JC.

 

"She likes JC, doesn’t she?" Justin asked as they watched her gather a little courage on her approach.

 

"Yes, but I think he makes her nervous."

 

"Well, I’m sure they’ll be OK."

 

"Ahem, excuse me. I’d like to dance with this handsome young man, if you don’t mind," Kris said politely as she touched JC’s arm and shared a smile with him.

 

"Sorry! I’m dancing with him right now," the woman replied and rudely shoved Kris.

 

"But HE wants to dance with ME," Kris said a little more forcefully, taking JC’s hand.

 

"Does he? How do you know?"

 

"Because he’s MY boo," she said and pulled JC’s head close to hers for a sweet kiss. He responded and kissed her a little harder as his arms encircled her waist. "Now, if you don’t mind."

 

"Slutty bitch."

 

"Excuse me? Do you WANT to be beat down?" Kris fronted as her insides continued to melt from JC’s kiss.

 

"Baby, just leave it and pay attention to me," JC comforted.

 

He pulled her chin back up to his and closed his lips over hers before she could protest. Naturally, his tongue grazed her bottom lip and she couldn’t resist, opening slightly then wider at his urging. She felt her arms rise to his neck and her eyes roll at the glorious sensation of his tongue gliding against hers.

 

"Thank you," he whispered once their lips had parted without removing his arms.

 

"For what?" she fought to focus as she settled back down from her tiptoes. "Oh, her. No problem. My pleasure. Now you’re free to dance with whomever you choose."

 

"Will you dance with me?" he smiled at her.

 

"Me? Sure, I’d love to."

***************

"Oh my God!" Angie squealed.

 

"What?" Lance asked and looked in the direction of her eyes just in time to see Kris settle back to the floor.

 

"I can’t believe that just happened. Wow! I didn’t think she had it in her."

 

"Seeing is believing, but I’d much rather kiss you," he smiled.

 

"You wanna kiss little ole me?" Angie flirted with a fake Southern accent and battered her eyelashes.

 

"Very much so. Do you mind?"

 

"Yes, terribly," she teased.

 

"Well, get ready to scream because I’m going to do it."

 

"Help me. Help. This guy’s gonna kiss me and he’s from Mississippi. Oh, please help me," she did her best damsel in distress impression but still tilted her chin up to meet his mouth.

 

"Big bad Southerner going to corrupt the ‘grown woman completely capable of paying for her own meal’," he mocked before devouring her mouth.

 

"You are too much," she laughed.

 

"But you love me anyway, right?"

 

"Think what you want, Mr. Bass," Angie smirked and headed back to the table, leaving him on the dance floor.

 

They spent another hour at the club exchanging partners and having tons of fun. They hit three more clubs before splitting up. Joey stayed behind at Club NY and Chris headed back to their hotel.

 

"He’s got to go check in with the little lady," Candy teased.

 

"Yep, but I’ll be rewarded for being a good boy when I get home," Chris grinned. "Maybe a little…"

 

"Over sharing! Please stop!" Kris begged and everyone laughed.

 

They said good night and he left. The six of them stood looking at each other, trying to decide what to do next.

 

"More clubbing?" Justin suggested, but everyone disagreed.

 

"What’s wrong with your head?" Lance asked Kris since she’d been rubbing it the back of her skull for a while as they debated their plans.

 

"Huh? Oh, that," she blushed. "I do that when I’m getting tired."

 

"Well, maybe we should call it a night then," JC said.

 

"No!" everyone else replied.

 

"I’m really not that tired but it’s starting to rain so why don’t we decide quickly," Kris said.

 

"How about a movie?" Angie suggested. She looked so comfortable settled back against Lance with his arms around her.

 

"I don’ think regular theaters are open at 1230 am," Candy stated and shivered as the wind picked up.

 

"Well, we can order one in the hotel," Justin suggested, taking Candy into his arms.

 

"OK," JC answered and they hailed two cabs.

 

Reluctantly, Kris climbed into the first one with Lance and Angie as JC slipped in next to Candy. Kris smiled at the two people who seemed completely oblivious to her presence.

 

"Today has been so amazing," Lance smiled and draped his arm over Angie’s shoulder.

 

"It’s been unbelievable." She smiled up at him and naturally touched the inside of this knee.

 

"Your kisses are completely adictable, you know," he teased before brushing his lips across hers as she giggled.

 

"Maybe they should be outlawed in some states," Kris teased quietly and Lance started laughing as he attempted to kiss Angie again. "Sorry!"

 

"That was funny. Any state in particular?" he asked.

 

"Whatever state you are in. Better take advantage before congress votes to outlaw them.

 

"Maybe I should. Unless you want some," he offered playfully.

 

"Angie’s great and I love her, but…um…she lacks a certain quality for my taste," Kris smiled. "Enjoy."

 

"Oh, I will," Angie giggled before kissing Lance again.

 

It felt so wonderful to be this attracted to someone she’d just met. Of course, Angie knew lots about Lance Bass of NSYNC, but the connect she felt with him was indescribable. Kismet was the only word she could think of as the cab rolled on.

**********************

Candy was in Heaven, alone with her two faves. What to do first?

 

"So, JC. How’s your night been? I’ve been a little too..um..preoccupied to ask," Candy said.

 

"I’m having a lot of fun. How’s yours?"

 

"Good."

 

"So, how do you like Kris?" Justin asked and possessively draped his arm over Candy’s shoulder.

 

"She’s a little wacky at times but I like her. How do you like Candy?" he asked his blond friend.

 

"I like her so much I’m going to see if she’ll fit in my luggage."

 

"Oh, really?" Candy asked.

 

"She just might fit. Lance’s suitcase will be a little heavier, too," JC commented.

 

"He really likes Angie, huh?" Candy asked looking between the two blue eyed babes.

 

"Yeah," Justin replied.

 

"Oh, yeah. He doesn’t normally kiss girls he’s just met," JC explained.

 

"And you do?" Candy asked, referring to Kris.

 

"Actually, she kissed me," he smiled.

 

"But you liked it," Justin stated and JC couldn’t deny it.

 

"That’s great," Candy said but felt a little pang in her gut as the cab came to a stop. She was happy for Kris, but at the same time a little sad for herself. Nothing is set in stone she thought but knew she couldn’t intentionally hurt Kris if JC felt the same way Kris did about him. Besides, the feelings she had for Justin were undeniably strong.

 

"Hey! How’d you know which hotel we were in?" Angie asked Lance as they exited the cab.

 

"This is OUR hotel," he explained as Kris opened the lobby door.

 

"You’re kidding?" Candy asked as they joined the others.

 

"Nope. 15th floor," Justin smiled as they headed to the elevator bank.

 

"We have dummy reservations at two other hotels to throw fans off," JC said.

 

"That close," Angie shook her head.

 

"Never even crossed my mind," Candy confessed.

 

"Guess three floors is too much for your Lance radar," Kris teased Angie.

 

"Now it’s not," Lance answered with his arms around Angie again.

 

"Which room?" Kris asked with her hands in her hair again as they waited for the elevator.

 

"Mine, so I can already be in bed," Candy said.

 

They stepped into the elevator and Justin pressed 12. Lance pulled Angie close for yet another cuddling session and Candy winked playfully at Justin. JC smiled as Kris continued to rub her scalp. He raised his hands to her head with the intent of replacing her hands with his but the elevator stopped.

 

"Soda?" Kris offered and everyone agreed.

 

"I’ll help," JC offered and headed toward the vending machine with her.

 

Candy unlocked her door and entered her room with Justin right behind her. She dropped her key on the dresser and bent to unstrap her shoes, purposely giving him a view of her ass and bare back. Within seconds, his hand was trailing up to the tie and she smiled.

 

"You’re so soft," he whispered as she stood and faced him.

 

"You’re so tall," she smiled and pushed him to her bed.

********************

Angie exited the bathroom and quickly found herself on her bed with Lance’s tongue in her mouth. Damn! She didn’t see it coming. Their kiss was deep and long. Both were out of breath when they finally pulled apart.

********************

"So," Kris said as they walked down the hall.

 

"So," JC repeated and both tried to think of something to say.

 

"How do you like NYC?" she asked as they rounded the corner.

 

"It’s always so busy. There are some great studios and producers here."

 

"And TV shows."

 

"Yeah. What do you think of NYC?"

 

"Everyone is always in such a hurry, but it’s great. There’s so much to see."

 

"We should go to the zoo or ride the Staten Island Ferry," he suggested as they began selecting the sodas.

 

"Oh, should we?" she smiled.

 

"Yes, WE should. I mean, if you want," he said and looked down at her.

 

"I was on the ferry when I was like 10, but I haven’t been to the zoo or the Statue of Liberty. Do you have time?" Kris asked and looked up into his eyes.

 

"I’ll try and make time. How about tomorrow? Say 2?" he asked as the gathered the last two cans.

 

"OK. Where shall we go?"

 

"Let’s start at the Bronx Zoo then see where that leads."

 

"Sounds like a plan," she smiled and they headed back to her room. His hand swung freely at his side and she thought briefly about catching it, but didn’t. "So…Candy is a fabulous singer and dancer."

 

"Really? You’ve heard her?" he asked.

 

"Yeah, a little yesterday. You should ask her to sing for you….and dance, too," she grinned as she talked her friend up.

 

"We’ll see. What about you? Do you sing?"

 

"Yeah, badly but it’s fun to kill time or in the car. People always look at you funny though….or at least me anyway," she admitted as she handed him all of the soda so she could unlock the door and hold it open for him.

 

"Thank you."

 

"Just set them down there. I’ll be right back. Oh…Candy," she pointed to her right then left, "Angie."

 

Kris entered the bathroom and quickly yawned. She used the facilities and tried to wake up more. She scolded herself for allowing her long day to jeopardize her time with JC. She removed her contacts, slipped on her glasses and exited the small room to find JC grinning.

 

"What?"

 

"I think we are on our own," he answered. "They are all a little busy. But your TV doesn’t come on so no movie in here."

 

"Oh," she sighed disappointedly.

 

"Don’t be sad. I have one in my room. We’ll just go up there," he smiled and handed her her room key.

 

"OK but these boots are staying here," she stated and took them off, quickly replacing them with her comfy LL Bean slippers from her bag. "Let’s go."

 

"LL Bean….I have slippers from there too."

 

"They have some great outlet stores near where I live in Maine," she smiled as they headed to the elevators.

********************

Candy playfully held Justin’s hands above his head as their tongues battled. He made several attempts to free his hands but she only leaned more of her weight on them as she straddled his stomach.

 

"Let me go, woman," he growled, breaking their kiss.

 

"Make me."

 

"Just remember that you asked for it."

 

Candy gave him an unimpressed look and he quickly freed his hands. Before she could recover, he rolled her beneath him and kissed her hard.

**********************

Angie was fighting for breath as she and Lance continued to kiss. Finally, she broke away and he smiled down at her, panting slightly himself.

 

"You’re breathtaking," he whispered.

 

"Awe! You’re so sweet. Thank you, but you are just as breathtaking." She smiled as he settle down next to her, pulling the pillows to their heads.

 

"What all we do tomorrow, my angel?"

 

Angie melted at the tenderness of his words. He looked so sincere and at that moment, she wanted nothing more than to spend every moment with him.

 

"Do you have time off tomorrow?" she asked and stroked his cheek as they faced each other on their sides.

 

"Yeah but I’d make time even if we had to work."

 

"Quit before you give me a cavity," she teased and playfully pushed him.

 

"Want me to help you floss?" he teased and brought his tongue closer to her lips.

 

"Lance!"

 

She laughed and he found the ticklish spot under her arms. He continued to tickle her until she was gasping for air, pleading for him to stop.

 

"So, grown woman squeals like a little girl when she’s tickled, huh?" He smiled and caressed her side under her shirt.

 

"Shut up and kiss me."

 

"Yes, ma’am." He saluted and she playfully draped her leg over his hip, bringing him closer as their lips met.

 

"You WILL do as I say, won’t you?"

 

"Yes, ma’am," Lance answered as he rolled back on top of her with his lips on hers.

*********************

Kris and JC had decided on the Sixth Sense. They were both stretched out on his King size bed and she could barely keep her eyes open. She didn’t want to give in and leave him, but her eyelids had minds of their own.

 

"I’m going to head to bed," she mumbled but didn’t move.

 

"You’re going real fast."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Nothing. Come here," he said and pulled her from the bed.

 

Kris watched as he pulled the covers back on her side of the bed.

 

"JC," she started but was too tired to even finish her thought.

 

"Trust me."

 

She didn’t answer. JC unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs. She sat on the bed and he pulled them off. Quickly he folded them as she fiddle with her bra. He smiled at her tired face and swung her legs up onto the bed and under the covers. Her head hit the pillow and she was out. He turned off her lamp, dressed in pajama pants and wife beater then settled under the covers himself as the movie ended. Remembering her glasses, he removed them and reached across her to put them on the table. Feeling his warmth, Kris rolled over and snuggled comfortably up to his side.

**********************

Candy and Justin were still exploring each other’s mouths, but their hands were becoming very active as well. She had worked his shirt off and was straddling him as her fingers traced up and down his torso, sending goose bumps along his skin.

 

"Candy," he groaned.

 

She smiled and bent, quickly licking his nipples. She could feel him growing hard below her and stopped.

 

"What, baby?"

 

""Justin, I think you’re great and I REALLY enjoy this…"

 

"But?"

 

"But I don’t want to mislead you. I’m not going to have sex with you. I barely know you," she said and looked down at him.

 

"Baby, I’d never make you do anything you didn’t want to do. I don’t want to hurt you," he said softly as he sat up and took her face in his hands.

 

"You’re not mad about this?" she questioned and touched his erection.

 

"Uh…no, but I’ll need a little time to handle it before we go to sleep."

 

"You want to sleep here?"

 

"I’d like to. Do you mind?" he asked seriously.

 

"No. Bathroom’s that way," she answered and kissed him once more.

 

He left the bed and she changed into her pajamas. She wondered how the other two women were fairing and opened the adjoining door to Kris’ room. It was empty but she saw the soda cans minus two. She stepped through and opened Angie’s door just enough to see Angie and Lance kissing. She grinned and hurried back to her room.

 

"Are they OK?" Justin asked when he came out of the bathroom in his boxers.

 

"What?"

 

"Are the girls OK?" he repeated and climbed under the covers, pulling her close.

 

"Ang and Lance are in her room. Kris must be with JC."

 

"Well…that’s good, right?"

 

"Yep. Good night," she smiled and turned off the light.

**************************

Angie rolled her eyes at Lance’s soft touch. His hands were up the back of her shirt gently caressing her. He worked his lips to her neck and she tunneled her fingers through his spikes.

 

"Babe," she breathed and wanted more as he nibbled her neck on his way to her ear.

 

Lance shifted his hips a little to get more comfortable and Angie arched her back. Thinking quickly, he unhooked her bra and smiled down at her. Her dark eyes were full of desire and she wondered if he could tell how much she wanted him. She could feel how much he wanted her, but wasn’t completely sure she’d go through with it. As if he could read her thoughts, Lance pulled back and excused himself.

 

"Sorry about that," he apologized a little later when he returned from the bathroom.

 

"It’s OK." She smiled from under the covers. "You want to join me?"

 

"Yes, very much so but I need to tell you some things first."

 

"OK."

 

"I want to make love to you." He smiled and took her hand. "But not like this. I want to know everything about you first. I don’t want to rush into anything. You are SO special and our first time should be perfect with flowers and music and just us. You make my heart race and my palms sweat. I haven’t been able to get you out of my head since I saw you at the Megastore."

 

"You saw ME?"

 

"Yeah, that’s when JC saw Kris, too. He hadn’t shut up about her until TRL and then he couldn’t wait to talk to her. I was actually going to talk to you but he insisted on going first," he smiled as his thumb rubbed her hand.

 

"Really?" She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

 

"Yes. You are more perfect than I could imagine and I want to make this work long term."

 

She smiled and kissed him lovingly.

 

"I’m willing to try," she whispered as she gazed into his eyes. "And I’m glad we’re taking our time. Now, strip boy."

 

"What?"

 

"So you can sleep, silly. Unless you want to sleep in your jeans but I doubt you’ll be very comfortable."

 

"Oh."

 

"Sorry I scared you. I just want to wake up with you tomorrow. Do you mind?" she asked and watched him slowly undress.

 

"I want nothing more, my angel."

 

"Well, I do. I want a good night kiss and your arms."

 

He smiled, turned off the light and obliged before they fell asleep.

*************

Kris woke to a loud thump and sat straight up. She looked around the room, not quite sure where she was. Another hard thump and a woman’s muffled scream. She turned her eyes and stared at the wall behind the head board. Another thump and loud grunt followed.

 

"It’s just Joey," JC explained groggily followed by another thump.

 

"Oh." Thump, grunt, moan.

 

"It’ll be over in less than twenty minutes," he informed with his eyes still closed.

 

"Hope he uses a condom. One Joey is plenty."

 

"He’s not all bad," JC defended as she flopped back down on her side, his arm pulling her back to him.

 

"No, just too over sexed. Not that sex is a BAD thing."

 

"It’s not?"

 

"Sex can be amazing, loving….soft and sensual….even romantic," she explained as the thumping continued.

 

"Yes, but it can also be playful and still satisfying," he said as his hand slid down lower on her stomach.

 

"Oh GOD! JOEY! FUCK! YES YES YES!!" the woman screamed as the thumping sped up then ended with a loud grunt.

 

"Playful would be good, too, but it doesn’t always have to be THAT noisy….you know?"

 

"Yes and I agree. Now good night, babe," JC mumbled with his face buried in her curls.

 

"Night."

Chapter 4 by KrisB

Angie woke to Lance softly nuzzling her neck as he whispered her name. She smiled and hugged him tight.

 

"It’s time to wake up, my angel," he purred in her ear before kissing her jaw on the way to her mouth.

 

"Mmm…I was having this fabulous dream"

 

"Tell me about it."

 

"Well…I met this wonderful young man, who is very handsome and…oh, boy," she moaned as he kissed down to her collarbone.

 

Lance’s hands had found their way to her breasts. Her skin was soft and warm against his knowing fingers. Easily he found her nipples, rolling them between his thumb and index finger.

 

"Baby," she whispered and pulled his head up for a long passionate kiss.

 

"You feel so good," he whispered warmly and began pushing her shirt up her body. He shifted down her body and placed little kisses across her stomach.

 

Angie felt like she was in Heaven and ran her fingers through his messy spikes. She felt his hands cup her breasts again and allowed a low moan to escape her lips.

 

"I love that," he confessed with this face inches below hers.

 

"What?"

 

"You, moaning in pleasure."

 

"Does it…," she started but stopped, embarrassed.

 

"Does it what?"

 

"Make you…."

 

"Make me what?....I want to hear you say it, my angel." He smiled and rubbed her nose with his.

 

"Does it make you….want me?" she asked and cupped his face in her hands.

 

"You REALLY don’t know?"

 

He shifted between her legs and rocked against her core hard. Angie gasped slightly at the feel of his hard erection at her center. She marveled silently at his composure and fought to control her own.

 

"I’ll be right back." He smiled into her shocked expression and headed to the bathroom.

*******************

Candy continued to mumble in her sleep and Justin couldn’t stop smiling. She was talking about some freak show at an amusement park as she snuggled up to his chest. She began to giggle.

 

"JC," she spoke very clearly.

 

Justin closed his eyes and signed. He tried to free himself from her arms without waking her, but it didn’t work.

 

"Good morning." She smiled, unaware of what she’d said.

 

"Whatever."

 

"Guess you ARE grumpy until you get your cereal."

 

"Yeah, whatever. Tell it to JC," he spat and slammed her door as he left.

********************

Kris stirred and tried to wake. She took a deep breath and yawned as she opened her eyes. After a second, she realized she wasn’t alone. Someone was breathing heavily into her hair and his forearm was draped over her hip. She fought to remember EXACTLY what had happened the night before. All she could recall at first was lying on JC bed, loosing her jeans and then thumping and moaning.

 

"Oh, God," she whispered as her mind raced. "Fuck! Candy."

 

"No candy for breakfast," JC mumbled and his hand moved to caress her stomach.

 

"Oh."

 

She breathed a sigh of relief when everything came back to her all at once. Joey was the one who got laid and she had only slept next to JC.

 

"Hi," JC whispered.

 

"Morning. You going to wake up?"

 

"Yes but I don’t want to," he pouted and buried his face further into her curls as his finger began to trace circles just below her belly button.

 

"I should go so I don’t keep you up."

 

"Your snores couldn’t keep me awake," he teased and held her closer as she shook her head in embarrassment.

 

"Damn! Can’t take me anywhere. At least I didn’t drool on your chest."

 

"Well…"

 

"Oh, man!"

 

"No, you didn’t. I was just teasing you."

 

"You little liar." She gritted her teeth and faced his smiling mouth. He looked so good even with tired eyes and she wanted to kiss him.

 

"What are you gonna do about it?"

 

"This."

 

She tickled his side causing him to laugh and he tried to roll away but she reacted fast. Before either realized it, she was sitting on his hips and he was fighting for control of her hands. JC was kicking and squirming, taking the covers away from them, and gasping for air as he laughed.

 

"Stop!"

 

"No, not until you say you’re sorry for making me think I drooled on you." She grinned before he finally captured her hands.

 

"I’m sorry. Please forgive me," he panted as she looked down at him from her perch.

 

"Fine but you’re still mean."

 

JC’s smile faded slightly and he sat up, causing her to shift a little lower. His hands cupped her cheeks and he looked into her eyes. Kris found herself concentrating on remembering to breathe as he inched closer and his thumbs soothed her as they caressed her face. When his face was close enough that she could feel his breath, she closed her eyes and reached for him with her hands. Softly she felt his lips touch hers. The kiss was simple and sweet. She opened her eyes to peak at him as her hands found his chest. Both smiled and leaned in for another sweet kiss.

 

"Damn! JC, man… you would not believe the…" Joey said as he barged in through the adjoining door. "Oh, sorry."

 

Joey grinned at the sight of his friend and a partially dressed woman embraced on the bed. Sheets were disheveled and their lips were barely touching, her hands on his chest. Joey couldn’t help but watch, his curiosity getting the better of his judgment.

 

"Joey!" Kris shrieked when she opened her eyes and saw him standing there, pulling away to franticly pull her jeans on.

 

"Man! What are you doing in here?" JC demanded as he stood.

 

"I was coming to tell you about the stripper I hooked up with last night, but it looks like you were about to hook up yourself," Joey grinned at Kris.

 

"That is not….it’s not what it looks like," JC defended.

 

"Oh, really? She wasn’t just straddling you as you kiss? She wasn’t almost naked and you didn’t enjoy it? Damn, JC! Relax! Enjoy some pussy that you don’t have to worry about," Joey teased, but Kris failed to see his playfulness.

 

"Look, ASSHOLE! Just because you have to practically break some stripper in half to get off doesn’t mean that I was going to fuck JC," she spat and stomped directly up to him. "It’s none of your business."

 

"Kris, I was just…" he started but she wasn’t listening.

 

"Shut the FUCK up! What I do with JC is between him and I, got it?"

 

"Kris…." JC started.

 

"If I want to fuck his brains out, it won’t concern you. If I just want to kiss him….Nevermind! You wouldn’t understand. It’s more complicated than slamming your little dick inside a woman until she screams or the bed breaks," Kris finished red-faced then left the room, slamming the door behind her.

***********************

Lance exited Angie’s bathroom. She was smiling and holding two cups of coffee. He took one and pulled her close for a sweet kiss.

 

"I need a shower," he stated.

 

"Me, too and I’m dying to know what happened with Kris and Candy."

 

"You little gossip."

 

"Not usually but we are all a little with each other. So, you go shower and whatever else you need to do while I go see if they are as happy as I am and we’ll meet up in say an hour?"

 

"Sound perfect. See you soon, my angel," he said before kissing her once more.

 

"Bye!" she smiled and headed to Kris room then to Candy’s when Kris’ was empty. "Morning."

 

"Hey," she responded, preoccupied as she brushed her wet hair.

 

"What’s up?"

 

"I’ve been trying to figure it out, but I’m stumped."

 

"OK, tell me what happened."

 

"Hey. What’s up?" Kris asked as she entered the room.

 

"Well, Candy was about to dish on Justin," Angie explained and they settled on the bed.

 

"OK, hit me."

 

"If you insist, Britney," Candy teased and told them all she knew about Justin’s little outburst.

 

"What does JC have to do with it?" Angie asked.

 

"I don’t know."

 

"Were you dreaming about JC?" Kris asked. "Because the other morning you were talking about Sisqo and I thought you were awake but you weren’t."

 

"Oh, God! That’s it! I had this dream that we were all at this amusement park and JC was kissed by that old woman from last night," Candy explained.

 

"Well, that makes sense," Angie said.

 

"Good," Kris answered. "So, how’s Lance?"

 

"Wonderful."

 

"Like you expected anything less," Candy mocked as Angie sighed with a dreamy smile.

 

"I’m glad you are blissfully happy. Smiling increases your face value," Kris smiled.

 

"You’re not mad about Lance?" Angie asked seriously.

 

"God, no! I love seeing you this happy. Just don’t leave out ANY of those wonderful details," Kris teased and received a playful push. "Hey!"

 

"Besides, she has JC to keep her busy," Candy smiled.

 

"Ooooh, yeah. Spill," Angie squealed and Kris shifted uncomfortably.

 

"Before or after I told Joey off?"

 

"What?"

 

"What does Joey have to do with this?" Candy asked.

 

"First off, Candy don’t get mad. I didn’t do anything more than kiss him….twice."

 

"OK, what happened though?"

 

Kris told them about how caring he’d been, about Joey’s escapades, and JC teasing her about drooling.

 

"I’d have smacked him," Angie teased.

 

"Well, I tickled him."

 

"I’d have gone with tickling, too," Candy confirmed with a smile and nod.

 

"He tried to roll away," Kris continued, " and before I realized it, I was straddling him and he was leaning closer with my face in his hands. We kissed and when I opened my eyes, there stood Joey."

 

"Oh! Creepy," Angie commented.

 

"Yeah, me in my shirt and panties straddling my favorite member of NSYNC on his bed. Joey’s mouth flapped about what he thought was going on and I couldn’t stand him judging the situation he knew nothing about and laid into him a little," Kris finished.

 

"Well, what did JC say when you finished?" Candy asked.

 

"I don’t know. I left."

 

"What EXACTLY did you say?" Angie asked.

 

"I called Joey an asshole and said something to the effect of breaking a stripper in half to get off. Then shut up and if I want to fuck JC’s brains out, it would be between JC and I. Then I said he wouldn’t understand it because it was more complicated than slamming his little dick into a girl until she screamed."

 

"Wow! All that?" Angie asked.

 

"Yeah and in like 15 seconds."

 

"Remind me not to piss you off, motor mouth," Candy teased and everyone laughed.

 

"But what do I say to JC?" Kris almost whined.

 

"Well, maybe nothing," Candy reasoned.

 

"I don’t understand."

 

"You said how you feel, now maybe you should just listen to how he feels, you know?" Angie finished Candy’s thought.

 

"Maybe."

 

"Well, on a different note. What shall we do today?" Candy asked.

 

"Well after you talk to Justin, we could all go to the Bronx Zoo," Kris offered.

 

"That sounds fun," Angie commented.

 

"Yeah, I’ll go talk to Justin now," Candy said and headed to the door.

 

"After lunch? Say 2ish?" Angie offered and Candy nodded as she left. "What made you think of the zoo?"

 

"JC suggested it last night but I don’t know if he still wants to go. I do and it’s not like I don’t do things by myself at home. So the five of us will go. You two couples will have a blast enjoying it hand in hand and smooching. I’ll get to see lots of animals I’ve never seen before," Kris smiled.

 

"Kris….just talk to JC," Angie encouraged.

 

"I will. I’m going to shower. I’ll see you a little later. Enjoy Lance for me, too." She smiled and headed into her bathroom.

 

Candy knocked on Justin’s door and it finally opened, revealing Chris.

 

"Morning, Chris," she smiled and walked past him into the room.

 

"He’s pretty pissy, just so you know."

 

"I figured. Thanks!"

 

Chris left and Candy schemed as she surveyed his room. She heard the shower start and smirked at the idea forming in her head. Silently she entered the bathroom and grinned at his figure through the shower curtain. She sat on the counter next to the sink and watched him wash his tall, lean body as the room filled with steam. She SO wanted to be the wash cloth as he ran it down his chest and over his hips. It was her fingers she imagined massaging the shampoo through his curls. She lost her thoughts to her imagination and didn’t realize he’d finished.

 

"Ahh! Fuck! What are you going in here?" Justin demanded as he stood completely naked in front of her.

 

"I….uh….I…." she fumbled and licked her lips at the sight of his magnificent body.

 

"Well, explain woman."

 

"The zoo," she blurted out, feeling her body throb with want for him.

 

"The zoo?"

 

"Do you want to go to the zoo with us?"

 

"With who? You and JC?" he asked bitterly as he wrapped the towel around his waist.

 

"I don’t know if he’s coming but I want you to," she stated and followed him out of the bathroom.

 

"Look, Candy, I don’t want to play games. If JC’s who you want, then go ask him out. Just leave me out of it," he said seriously, his eyes hurt and focused on her.

 

"I don’t want JC as anything more than a friend. Yes, I think he’s attractive but that’s it. I want you."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes, really."

 

She stepped to him and pulled his head down to hers for a tender kiss.

****************************

Kris was drying off when she heard a knock on her door. She wrapped her robe around her nakedness and opened the door.

 

"Sorry! I forgot my key," Angie explained.

 

"No problem." Kris smiled and started the shut the door.

 

"Hey! Don’t shut me out," JC teased a he held the door.

 

"Oh, sorry! I thought she was alone."

 

"It’s OK. So, can I come in?"

 

"Sure but I’m going to need a few minutes. I need to dry off and dress." She smiled and headed back into the bathroom.

 

"No problem."

 

She returned a few minutes later dressed comfortably in jeans and a t-shirt with her socks in her hands. She hadn’t applied any make-up yet and she smelled great to him.

 

"JC, about earlier," she started as she sat Indian-style at the head of her bed.

 

"Please let me. Joey had no right to barge in or make those assumptions. I know he’d NEVER really tell anyone about ANYTHING he saw but I know him a lot better than you do. I’m actually kind of impressed with how you handled him. You were aggressive and to the point."

 

"But vulgar and quick to judge."

 

"A little, but you defended yourself. Some girls have such a hard time doing that," he said and held her hand in his.

 

"Well, some people learn early. You aren’t upset?"

 

"No."

 

"Is Joey mad?"

 

"Stunned but not mad," JC explained as he shifted closer and cupped her face.

 

"Good. All set then."

 

"No. Don’t we have to kiss and make up?"

 

"Why? We didn’t fight," she teased, wanting nothing more than to feel his lips on hers.

 

"How about just for the Hell of it?"

 

"Nah, I don’t think we should."

 

"Well," JC laughed and pinned her to the mattress. "I think we should."

 

"I…." Kris started to mount her protest but his mouth was covering hers.

*********************

Angie giggled in Lance’s arms as they watched their friends kiss on Kris’ bed.

 

"Awe! Isn’t that sweet?" Lance said and tickled her side briefly.

 

"It is so stop."

 

"And if I don’t?" he challenged as he pinned her to the wall playfully.

 

"I won’t kiss you."

 

"Oh, really?" he asked and tried to kiss her, but she turned her head away. He growled and tried again to no avail. "You little brat!"

 

"Are you going to be nice about them?"

 

"Fine."

 

Quickly she pushed him onto the bed and kiss his lips hungrily. Their kiss was intense and neither wanted to pull away but both needed air.

 

"Wow!"

 

"Behave and there’s more to come." She grinned. "Now, let’s eat."

 

"Yes, ma’am."

***********************

Justin backed Candy to his bed as they continued to kiss. He eased her down and covered her with his body. He shifted off of her a little and allowed his hand to roam her body.

 

Candy watched his face as they kissed and caressed his strong arms. She felt his hand enter her shirt and couldn’t wait to feel his hands everywhere. She pushed him up quickly.

 

"What?"

 

"I just want to help." She smiled and removed her shirt, tossing it over her shoulder before kissing him again.

 

Justin smiled at her forwardness as he rolled her beneath him. His mouth held hers as she caressed his arms and back. Together they shifted and he settled between her thighs. He kissed down to and across her collarbone, adding little licks.

 

"Justin," Candy moaned and hooked her ankles at the small of his back.

 

He paused and just looked at her. Her eyes were partly closed in pleasure and he hit her with a toothy grin. Her legs tightened around his hips and she grabbed him by the back of the neck, shoving her tongue deep inside his mouth. She broke the kiss and forced him up again.

 

"You won’t need this," she stated, snatching the towel away.

 

"I won’t? Well then you won’t need these," he said as he pulled her jeans off.

 

"Nope nor this," she grinned unhooking the clasp of her bra. Slowly she trailed it down her arms, meticulously driving him insane.

 

"Give me that."

 

He snatched the bra, tossing it over his shoulder before he stopped and cupped her breasts in his hands.

 

She smiled and relaxed back against the pillows, enjoying his touch. She closed her eyes and moaned when his mouth engulfed her nipple. Her hands were in his hair again and she wanted to feel him inside her soon.

 

After spending ample time on each breast, satisfied with their peakfulness, Justin ventured lower. His tongue played in her belly button until she giggled then in one long sweep, his head was at her hips. Easily he removed her panties and tossed them over his shoulder with a smirk.

 

"Grr!"

 

"You like that?" Justin asked from his position at her thighs.

 

"Yes, but I wanna feel you," she purred and extended her arms to him.

"You wanna feel ME?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Just me?" he asked as his hands inched up her thighs.

 

"Yes, Justin." Candy ached for his touch on her wet center.

 

"Not JC?" he asked, strategically leaning closer to her most sensitive area. He spread her with this fingers and leaned even closer, allowing his breath to fall on her.

 

"No," she called out and raised her hips to his mouth.

 

"Who do you want, Candy?" he tormented, still not giving in to her.

 

"You, baby."

 

"Who?" he asked again before sweeping his thick tongue directly across her throbbing clit.

 

"Justin!" she began calling over and over as his tongue pleased her.

 

Quickly he added a finger and she pulled his hair, all thoughts of JC fleeing her mind. It didn’t take long for Candy’s cries of pleasure to come faster as her hips bucked off the bed wanting more. She was pulling his hair and soon he felt her body begin to tremble. He shifted his lips to draw out her pleasure as she released.

 

"JUSTIN!" echoed throughout the room.

 

Candy was experiencing an awesome orgasm as she arched her back, allowing this wonderful sensation to evoke her entire being. She had never felt as alive as she did at this moment. Slowly she began her decent from this extreme. She released the sheets from her grip and relaxed her curled toes. Her breath came in heaves for a few minutes and she closed her eyes, just savoring Justin’s touch.

 

"Thank you," she whispered.

 

"We’re not through yet." He smiled down at her then settled next to her, freeing his hands.

***********************************

Kris and JC were still kissing on her bed. Finally she broke away.

 

"JC…um…You’re vibrating."

 

"What? Oh! My phone…Hello?" he asked as he sat up.

 

Kris sat up and grabbed her brush. Gotta steal that phone!

 

"Oh, hey, Stacey…oh, you’re here…yeah, I…yesterday…well, I kinda," he started and looked at Kris as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail. "How long are you here for?...Well, I have plans at 2…Hold on a sec…"

 

"What’s up?" she asked when he looked at her.

 

"Wild Orchid is in town for the day and wanna work on a song I wrote for them. It’s just the finishing touches," he explained.

 

"JC, you do what will make you the happiest. If spending time in the studio is what does that today, then go do it," Kris answered honestly.

 

"You sure?"

 

"Completely, just have fun, promise?"

 

He nodded as he brought the phone back up to his ear.

 

"Stace, I’ll be there in a few minutes, but I HAVE to leave y 1:30, OK? Good! See you soon," he smiled then turned and watched Kris apply a little lotion to her hands.

 

"You’re wasting previous creative time," she said with a smile and looked up into his eyes.

 

"I WILL be at the front gate of the zoo by 2:05, I promise."

 

"OK." She smiled, knowing that if he got started, stopping might be a problem.

 

"You don’t believe me? OK, here’s my cell number and, if I’m later than 2:30, I’ll buy you dinner."

 

"You did that last night," she reminded.

 

"I mean a REAL dinner of your choice. Whatever you’d like, but I won’t have to because I’m gonna be on time," JC said with a grin.

 

"Whatever you say, Mr. Chasez."

 

"OK. Goodbye."

 

"Hey, JC," she called when he reached the door.

 

"Yeah?" He turned back toward her.

 

Better make this good she thought as she walked over to him and cupped his face in her hands. She stood on her tip toes and pressed her lips to his. Slowly she pulled away from this sweet pleasure and looked into his eyes.

 

"Have fun and make a wonderful song. I’ll see you at 2," she whispered as she settled back down to the floor.

 

"Thank you," he said with a smile and closed the door behind him.

******************

 

Angie and Lance stopped at a deli and got some food before heading to Central Park. They found a lone picnic table under some budding trees.

 

"I love the sunny weather," Lance commented as they spread the food out, his body guard just out of earshot.

 

"Me, too. Wonder if the last of the snow has melted up home?"

 

"Where are you from again? Wisconsin? No, Minnesota? I can’t remember."

 

She corrected him and they spent the next hour discussing different things.

 

"So, exactly what town do you live in?" he asked casually.

 

"Why?" she asked, a little defensive.

 

"So I can come visit." He smiled.

 

Angie was quiet for a moment and looked down at her sandwich. Why does he want to know SO much about me SO fast? Can I trust him? Will he hurt me? Exactly what does he expect? Her mind raced.

 

Lance could tell that she was uncomfortable. Wanting to help, he walked around to her side of the table and straddled the bench close to her.

 

"Ang, please don’t feel SO uncomfortable with me. I don’t mean to pry, but I’m just so taken with you that I wanna know as much as possible. If I’m asking too many questions or if you don’t want to answer, just tell me," he said warmly as he pulled her close.

 

"You are wonderful, Mr. Bass. Thank you," she said and kissed him sweetly.

 

"Will you at least give me your number and email address before you go?" he asked once she turned and leaned back against him.

 

"Of course," she smiled then chuckled, wondering what he’d think of her email address.

***************

Justin had allowed Candy a little recovery time, but now he was more concerned with his other voting member. Their kisses were hard and headed as her touch set his skin on fire.

 

"Candy….I…need…you," he spoke between kisses.

 

"Justin," she moaned and felt his hand travel down her body.

 

Soon she felt his tip at her center, but he didn’t enter her right away.

 

"Look at me," he instructed softly.

 

She opened her eyes and locked them with his as he eased himself inside her wet, aching center. She inhaled deeply, drinking in the smell of him as she draped her legs over his hips. His slide was slow and easy. Finally, he was completely inside her and she couldn’t believe how good it felt. Together they set a pace that was slow and fulfilling, but soon it because faster, harder and more frantic as both called each other’s name on their journey to ecstasy.

 

All the teasing Justin had done to her body as she recuperated from her first was quickly leading to her second orgasm of the day. Candy fought to control it, wanting to finish with him, but the harder he worked her body, the harder it was to restrain.

 

"Candy," Justin called as he began to release, but wanted to warn her.

 

"Justin…just…do it!" she called and tightened her legs around his hips as she released. She felt his body tense, his release and then him tremble as she released her grip on his shoulders.

 

"Babe!" he called with the last bit of air in his lungs before collapsing onto her tired body.

*****************

Chapter 5 by KrisB

Kris took a ferry to the Statue of Liberty and did a few other touristy things. She took the subway and arrived at the main gate promptly at 1:45. Angie and Lance along with their assigned body guard, who’d remained pretty invisible, were the next to arrive.

 

"Well, aren’t we all smile," Kris grinned as they approached her hand in hand with Max, the guard, close behind.

 

"Good afternoon to you, too, smiley," Lance greeted with a side hug.

 

"Where’s JC?" Angie asked.

 

"At the studio with Wild Orchid. He’s supposed to meet us here," Kris explained.

 

"Who is?" Justin asked as he and Candy joined them with their guard, Joe.

 

"JC left Kris to go work with Wild Orchid. Guess we’ll have to be sure and pay extra attention to her," Lance smiled.

 

"No, no. You both need to focus all your attention on these two. I’m a grown woman and if he doesn’t show, I’ll still be fine. You go ahead, I’m gonna wait a few more minutes," Kris smiled behind her Kelly green sunglasses.

 

"Are you sure?" Candy asked, still glowing from that morning.

 

"I’m only gonna give him 10 more minutes. It’ll be 2:30 by then and he’ll owe me dinner."

 

"Dinner? Cool! Wish someone would offer to buy me dinner," Angie teased.

 

"You can have ANYTHING you want, my angle," Lance purred and wrapped his arms around her.

 

"Awe!" the others cooed.

 

"Did you call his cell?" Justin asked Kris.

 

"No. He gave me the number though."

 

"I’ll call and remind him while we wait in line," Lance offered.

 

"Do what makes you happy," Kris smiled as they headed to get their tickets.

 

She waited out the ten minutes then gave him an additional five. Sighing heavily, she headed to the ticket counter. Damn. I hate this she thought.

 

"One, please," she said as she slid her money through the opening of the ticket counter.

 

"Two, actually," a soft voice said just over her shoulder as he pushed his money closer to the window.

 

He’s here! Yes! She smiled as she looked up at JC.

 

"My treat since you’re buying dinner."

 

"No."

 

"Yes, I insist," she stated and pushed his hand away from the booth.

 

"Two admissions. Four dollars is your change. Thank you," the woman replied.

 

"Thank you," they answered in unison.

*******************

Angie kept stealing glances at Candy, trying to figure out what was different. It was as if her eyes were brighter, her smile was wider, and her step was lighter. Angie also noticed that Justin couldn’t take his eyes off of Candy.

 

"Want some popcorn to munch on?" she heard Justin ask Candy.

 

"Lance, would you get us some popcorn, too?" Angie asked.

 

"Sure," he answered and headed off with Justin and the body guards.

 

"So, what happened?" Angie asked.

 

"What are you talking about?" Candy grinned as she slid her sunglasses on.

 

"Don’t play dumb with me, doll."

 

"Oh my! He’s SO wonderful," Candy praised and leaned against the rail as they overlooked some fish.

 

"Wonderful?"

 

"Very!"

 

"Oh, God! You…." Angie raised her eyebrows suggestively.

 

Candy couldn’t contain her smile and practically beamed. She chuckled at Angie’s shocked expression.

 

"When? I thought he was mad about this morning?"

 

"Not anymore," she answered as the guys rejoined them.

 

"Ang, close your mouth before you catch a fly," Justin teased before eating some popcorn.

 

Angie shook her head. She was happy for Candy, but wondered if Lance would expect the same.

 

"I’m not ready to go that far with you," Lance whispered once Candy and Justin were several steps away.

 

"What?" she asked, coming to.

 

"Don’t worry. We aren’t ready for sex and I’m not Justin." He smiled down at her.

 

"Good." She relaxed and took his hand heading to the monkey section.

*****************

Kris and JC were watching the elephants when his phone rang for the third time in 30 minutes.

 

"Hello? Hey…no, add in the…yeah…OK,so play it for me…" he suggested, looking at Kris but she just watched the animals expressionless. "You’re right…maybe…try…"

 

"JC," Kris interrupted.

 

"Hold on a sec," he said into the phone then smiled down at her.

 

"Just go."

 

"I can fix this on the phone."

 

"Maybe, but in ten minutes there’ll be something else. Just go. Besides, that’s were your mind is anyway," she said evenly, hiding her disappointment.

 

"But…we…were supposed…" he tried to convince her he could focus on something besides the song.

 

"Just go." She forced a smile.

 

"But…" he started to protest but Kris took his phone.

 

"Hello. How is this?"

 

"This is Stacy. Who’s this?"

 

"JC will be leaving for the studio in a matter of minutes. He’ll see you then. Bye," she ended the call and handed him his phone.

 

"Kris."

 

"Just go," she sighed and turned back to the elephants.

 

"I can’t go with you’re mad," he sighed.

 

"I’m not mad." She forced a smile. Just disappointed. "Just make it a hit."

 

He believed her and leaned down for a kiss. His lips were soft against hers and their kiss was too short for her liking.

 

"Dinner, I promise." He smiled.

 

"Sure." She nodded, not really believing him. "Have fun."

 

"Bye!"

 

Kris signed again, but couldn’t resist the urge to watch his ass as he walked away.

 

"Hey! Is JC going to get peanuts for the elephants?" Candy asked as the others approached Kris.

 

"Nope. Back to the studio," she replied.

 

"I’m sorry," Angie comforted.

 

"Damn! Was I supposed to shower? Why didn’t you remind me?" Kris teased, hating to see everyone look so sad. Everyone smiled.

 

"Wait! If you didn’t shower, then why was your hair wet when.." Lance stopped talked when Angie elbowed him.

"When what?" Justin asked and they looked guilty.

 

"Were you spying?" Candy asked.

 

"Yes, but only for a second, I swear," Angie apologized to Kris.

 

"No biggie. Not like we were naked or anything," Kris answered pointedly, eyeing Candy.

 

Angie’s eyes darted toward Candy and Justin. Kris saw it.

 

"Ladies, join me for a refreshment. Boys, do you want anything?" Kris offered.

 

"Boys!? I ain’t no boy," Justin mouthed off.

 

"She’s old than we are so chill. Yes, please." Lance smiled as he reached for his wallet.

 

"Our treat," Candy said.

 

"Don’t keep her tool long. It’s not my fault you can’t keep JC’s attention," Justin called playfully after them.

 

That hit Kris hard. She knew he was only joking, but it hit her too close to her insecurity.

 

"He’s teasing," Candy explained.

 

"I know." Kris forced another smile.

 

"JC likes you," Angie added.

 

"Sure, but can’t find time today to show me or even talk to me…Moving on! Why are you glowing?" Kris asked Candy.

 

"She and Justin…" Angie answered and did the eyeybrow thing.

 

"Really? Wow!"

 

"It was SO fabulous," Candy whispered as they waited in line.

 

"So, no thoughts of JC?"

 

"None. All yours."

 

"How can you keep his attention?" Angie wondered aloud.

 

"Short tight dress," Candy offered, looking her friend up and down.

 

"Classically sassy." Angie nodded. Together they went off on a tangent of a make over.

 

"With her hair down," Candy finished.

 

"Sounds perfect if I was tall and bulimic. Listen, thanks for the hep but that’s not me and it’s too much work to try and be something I’m not. If this thing with JC doesn’t turn out like yours, it’s not the end of the world. Trust me, there have been…" she stopped as s delivery man approached.

 

"Are you Kris?" he asked.

 

"Yes."

 

"Sign here," he instructed then handed her an envelope.

 

"OK? That was weird," she commented as they rejoined Lance and Justin. She opened it and chuckled.

 

"What?" the others asked.

 

"It’s the studio address, a pass, and a note that reads ‘Make reservations anywhere for dinner then come get me. I promise not to resist. JC’." She smiled.

 

"How sweet," Angie complimented.

 

"Just be prepared to physically remove him from the chair," Justin said.

 

"And watch out for Stacy. I think she likes him," Lance informed.

 

"OK. Thanks for the warning. I’m gonna go see the monkeys. Wanna join me?" Kris asked.

 

"We were just there but we…" Candy started to offer.

 

"OK. I’ll see you later then. Let me know if you wanna go to dinner…with us." She smiled before heading off.

 

"Bye!" Lance called.

 

"Is she always a lone?" Justin asked.

 

"I don’t think she wants to be a fifth wheel, you know?" Candy explained as they watched the elephants.

 

"Someone should smack JC. Why can’t he stop for one day and find out just how wonderful she is?" Angie asked.

 

"That’s just JC but let’s concentrate on something more pleasant," Lance offered and pulled her close for a sweet kiss.

 

"OOOOOH! Smoochin’, smoochin’," Candy teased.

 

"Look, there goes his tongue," Justin added in, causing everyone to laugh.

 

"You’re so rude," Angie pouted and playfully shoved Justin.

 

"You lookin’ for a fight, girl?" he asked in a funny voice.

 

"Oh, I bet I could take you, stick boy." She smiled and turned to face him.

 

"Let’s not and say we did." Candy stepped between them and led Justin away.

 

"You’re lucky. My woman needs me." Justin smiled down at Candy as they walked away.

 

"I SO could have taken him," Angie fronted.

 

"I know, but you don’t have to. See…mean, rude boy all gone," Lance comforted.

 

"He’s lucky."

 

"No, I’m lucky." He smiled and kissed her again.

 

"So am I," she said with her lips still on his.

 

They caught up to Candy and Justin and spent another two hours at the zoo before splitting up.

**********

Kris was walking through the lobby when someone shouted her name. She looked around and saw Chris waving her hover.

 

"Hey!" She smiled as she walked up to him. She saw Joey and a blonde that looked kind of familiar.

 

"Hi! Where’ve you been?"

 

"The zoo."

 

"Cool! This is Danielle," he introduced the girl.

 

"Nice to meet you," the blonde said.

 

"You as well. Um…Joey…about this morning…I had no right to scream at you like that. I’m sorry," Kris said warmly.

 

"I shouldn’t have barged in or said what I said. I was only kidding but you didn’t know that. I’m sorry, too."

 

"So…we’re OK?"

 

"Yep." He smiled and put his arm around her.

 

"Cool. Well, I should go decide what I want to eat."

 

"With JC?" Joe asked and she nodded. He gave her an address of a Chinese place they always went to. "He loves it."

 

"Thanks. See you!"

 

"Hey! Tomorrow you’ll have to go by the FumanSkido store and pick out something for your sister," Chris offered.

 

"I’d love to. Thanks! She’d like that since I don’t think there’s room for you in my suitcase and Danielle would probably object to me stealing you away." Kris smiled.

 

"I would. It was nice meeting you," Danielle said politely.

 

"You, too. See you!"

*************

Chapter 6 by KrisB

Lance and Angie decided to have dinner alone at a small, quiet restaurant. They ordered their favorite Italian dishes and tried each other’s. Angie had a long piece of spaghetti she was trying desperately to suck up before Lance thought she was a dip with no manners. He smiled at her with the cutest shy expression, slipping his finger underneath the thin noodle and placing the opposite end in his mouth. His eyes held hers as they closed the short distance between them, their lips brushing softly before they pulled away chewing.

 

"Lady and the Tramp." Lance chuckled.

 

"Oh, yes! I never would have remembered that."

 

"I loved watching that movie when I was little. It just made me believe that love could concur all, you know?"

 

"Yeah." She smiled and held his hand. They were silent for several minutes.

 

"When do you leave?" he asked softly.

 

"Sunday at 2. You?"

 

"Monday night."

 

"Well, don’t be so sad. I mean, we still have all day tomorrow, some time on Sunday and the rest of tonight." Angie smiled even though her heart was still sad.

 

"We have to do three interviews tomorrow that will take an hour each and a photo shoot Sunday at 1. But I WILL make time for you," he reassured.

 

"Lance, I know you have to work. I’m a fan, remember? Besides, it’ll give me a chance to catch up with the girls a little."

 

"You are so good to me, my angel."

 

"Well, I try." She grinned.

**********

Kris called ahead to the restaurant Joey had suggested and found out they didn’t take reservations. There were tons of girls waiting outside the studio when she arrived. She paid the cab and exited before heading to the door but was stopped by security.

 

"Miss, I’m sorry. You can’t go in there."

 

"I’m supposed to pick a friend up for dinner. He sent me this pass," Kris explained.

 

"I’ll have to check this out. Wait in here," the man instructed and opened the door to a very small room with just two folding chairs.

**********

Candy and Justin were having fun people watching at a mall with Justin incognito.

 

"They are definitely lover." Candy smiled at the young couple walking towards them.

 

"Yes, but soon they’ll be three. See the bag?"

 

"Kids R Us. Or it could be a gift."

 

"Maybe. I’ll bet they’ve been married for like 50 years." Justin gestured to an older couple.

 

"Probably."

 

"Do you see yourself married for 50 years to the same man?"

 

"I think it’s possible. Do you?"

 

"Same man? NO!" he teased. "But same woman, definitely. As long as she’s willing to work and grow in at least a similar direction as me, you know?"

 

"Exactly. I don’t want someone to hold me back, but to support me."

 

"And be completely honest."

 

"Most definitely. I don’t have time to play mind games," Candy explained.

 

"Exactly. But she’ll have to tolerate the guys and my family," he said with a smile.

 

"My family is a must. They aren’t always the easiest people to like, but I love them," she answered honestly.

 

"I know what you mean. Wanna get some caramel corn?" he offered as he stood.

 

"Yes, but I’m too tired to walk," she pouted.

 

"Hop on." He slapped his ass. "I’ll carry you."

 

"OK." She pinched him before getting a piggy back ride to the little store.

**********

Angie and Lance were taking a stroll near the hotel. He’d sent Max away so they could be completely alone. Reluctantly, the large man had agreed. Neither said much, but they both enjoyed just being together.

**********

Kris looked at her watch again. It had been nearly 30 minutes since the security guard had left her in the little room. Fuck this! she thought as she stood and opened the door. No one was around so she wandered down the hall. She could hear music playing and headed toward it.

 

"Good. Once more with more bass," JC’s voice could be heard through the door marked 4.

 

Finally! she thought and started to open the door.

 

"May I help you?" a voice boomed behind her.

 

"GOD! You scared me. I’m looking for my friend, JC. We are supposed to have dinner," she explained.

 

"Sure! That’s what they ALL say. OUT!"

 

"But…"

 

"OUT!"

 

"Just go ask him, please."

 

"OUT NOW! The guard snarled and grabbed Kris’ arm hard, shoving her toward the entrance.

 

"OUCH! Just go ask him!" Kris pleaded.

 

"No, they are recording."

 

"Then let me use your phone."

 

"Absolutely not. GET OUT!"

 

"I’m telling you the truth. I have a pass. Let go of my arm and I’ll show you," she continued to plead.

 

"I SAID OUT!"

 

"Wait! Let her go. I’ve been expecting her," JC interrupted as he stepped through the door.

 

"Sir, are you sure?" the guard asked.

 

"Yes, I gave her the pass and added her to the list."

 

"OK, then."

 

"Please release my arm," Kris demanded and the woman did before leaving.

 

"Hi." He smiled.

 

"Hi. How’s it going?" she asked and stepped closer to him.

 

"Ten minutes and we’ll be done. Wanna come in and listen?"

 

"Will they mind?" HELL YES!! OF COURSE I WANNA HEAR!!!

 

"They’ll just have to tolerate it for ten minutes since they pulled me away from you twice today." He grinned down at her.

 

"OK."

 

"Good! Let’s go." He nodded and took her hand.

*********

Angie smiled up at Lance as they headed back to their hotel, hand in hand.

 

"When does your next semester start?" he asked.

 

"Not until after Labor Day. Why?"

 

"Just asking. Maybe I could fly you to see me…for like a long weekend…or something." He shrugged.

 

"I’d like that. I do have tickets to one of your concert." She smiled and swung their hands.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yep. Me and my sister, the Chris fanatic."

 

"I’m so glad. I’ll make sure you both can get back stage. You should go down to the FumanSkido showroom and pick out something for her," Lance offered.

 

"Think Chris would mind? I’d gladly pay for it. She’d SO love it."

 

"It doesn’t hurt to ask," Lance said as his phone rang. "Excuse me. Hello?...Hey, Joe! What’s up?...I don’t know…OK, I’ll ask her. Ang, do you wanna go over to Club NY? Joey and Chris are there."

 

"Sure but I need to stop at the hotel."

 

"OK. Joe…yeah, we’ll be there in a little while…No, but he’s with Candy…Yeah, you could…He’s supposed to have dinner with Kris…No, Joe…But he’s been at the studio like ALL day…No…Leave them….Hello? Hello?"

 

"You’re so sweet! Thanks for trying to help Kris have some down time with JC."

 

"Did it earn me some brownie points?" He smiled as he held the door for her.

 

"Maybe. I’ll be right back."

 

"I’ll get Max and meet you back here."

 

"OK."

*********

"Are you sure you don’t want any more Jelly Beans?" Just asked.

 

"No, thank you." More sugar? Are you crazy? I’m already bouncing off the walls!

 

"Well, you can barely sit still. Guess you don’t need anymore. Damn! You look like JC when he’s on stage," he teased.

 

"I need to burn off a little of this. Wanna go clubbing again?" Candy asked as she stood and his phone rang.

 

"Sure. Hold on. Hello?...Hey, Joe!...She is? Cool. Be Chris is happy…Yeah, where are you?...OK, we’ll be there in a few. Bye! Is Club NY OK?"

 

"Perfect. Let’s go!"

 

"Maybe you should run there," he teased and she playfully shoved him.

 

"Maybe I’ll just work it off of you later." She grinned.

 

"Hurt me, baby. Please!"

********

Kris loved watching JC work and everything he did just added to the fabulous sound. Finally her stomach stated it’s opinion loudly. OH MAN! She cringed when everyone looked over at her.

 

"Sorry!"

 

"Guess we should get going, huh?" JC smiled.

 

"But we’re not done," Stacy whined and sat on the sound board near JC’s arm, allowing her short skirt to inch further up her thigh.

 

BACK OFF BARBIE! I get my shot first Kris thought.

 

"There’s only 30 seconds or so left of the song. I’m sure she can wait til we’re done," she continued.

 

"Ten minutes tops, I swear," JC told Kris.

 

"OK," she answered and received yet another dirty look from the girls of Wild Orchid.

 

"Just a sec. Hello? Hey! What’s up?...No, we’re still at the studio…No, not yet…Here, talk to her," JC said before handing Kris his phone.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey, green eyes! What’s up?" Joey asked.

 

"Not much. Just waitin’ on JC. Where are you? It’s so loud."

 

"Club NY. You should come here after you eat. Lots of people and tons of jams."

 

"Sounds like it," she said with a smile and looked at JC. Stacy was laughing and practically groping his arm off.

 

"Kris? Kris?"

 

"I’m sorry. What did you say?"

 

"Drag his skinny ass out of there! Don’t tell her where you’re going or she’ll trap him on the dance floor," Joey warned.

 

"Who?"

 

"Stacy. You know, the girl who’s shooting death rays at you and rubbing up on JC." He laughed.

 

"DUDE! How’d you know?"

 

"She always does. Stand your ground. He like YOU, not her. See you later."

 

"OK. Bye, Joe."

 

JC finished the song in five minutes and stood to leave. Kris was consumed in her thoughts of the demise of Wild Orchid and didn’t realize he was done.

 

"Kris? Hello?"

 

"Huh? Oh, you’re done? Cool."

 

"Let’s go."

 

"JC, aren’t you going to hug me goodbye?" Stacy pouted. Reluctantly he obliged. "We thought about clubbing. Wanna come?"

 

"No thanks. I’m gonna spend some time with Kris," JC answered and Kris smiled.

 

"But…"

 

"No, thank you. I’ve blown her off twice today and she’s tolerant enough to wait almost an hour for a third try. I will be spending time with HER. The song is finished and I’ll speak to you later. Bye."

 

His words were strong, but not mean. He turned to Kris and quickly kissed her sweetly to accentuate his point. She couldn’t resist sneaking a peak at Stacy to catch her reaction. All three girls stood there with their mouths open in disbelief.

 

"Let’s go, shall we?"

 

"OK." She nodded. "It was nice meeting you. Best of luck with the song."

 

"Where to?"

 

"I thought Chinese sounded good, but Joey said the place you love closes at 10. Can we make it there in 20 minutes?" she asked.

 

"It’s that late? Damn! Why didn’t you insist we leave?" he asked as he pushed the door open, immediately greeted by screams and shrieks. He couldn’t resist signing a few autographs on the way to the cab. "So, why did you wait?"

 

"Honestly, I love the song and you just kept bringing out little things to accentuate the harmonies. I could tell you were enjoying yourself, too. Where shall we go?"

 

"Would you mind if we just went for pizza or something?"

 

"No, pizza sounds great."

 

********

Candy and Just met Angie and Lance outside of Club NY. There were tons of people waiting to get in, but they had no problems. Quickly they spotted Joey on the dance floor then Chris and Danielle. They watched the couple kiss as they approached.

 

"Hey!" Justin greeted and hugged Danielle once they’d finished kissing.

 

"Hi! Hey, Lance." She smiled as she hugged him. "D couldn’t make it this time but she sends her LOVE as always."

 

Angie’s stomach flipped and she felt sick. She attempted to pull her hand from Lance’s but he wouldn’t allow it. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard. Is he still seeing Danielle Fischel? God! What have I gotten myself into?

 

"Danielle, this is Candy. Candy, this is Chris’ girlfriend Danielle," Justin introduced. They exchanged pleasantries but Candy didn’t take her eyes off of Angie for too long.

 

"And this is Angie, my…" Lance searched for the word he wanted and Angie took the opening.

 

"FRIEND. Nice to meet you." Angie smiled and let go of his hand to shake Danielle’s.

 

"You too."

 

"Ang, join me?" Candy offered and gestured to the restroom sign.

 

"Sure."

 

"Gotta hear each other pee again. It’ll sound different without Kris," Chris teased.

 

"The curls from earlier? You know her?" Danielle asked.

 

"Yes, she’s our friend," Candy answered. What do you have to say about her?

 

"Excuse us," Angie said and headed to the bathroom.

**********

"You’ve got sauce on your cheek," Kris said as they enjoyed their pizza.

 

"Oh, thank you. I’m surprised I haven’t dropped anything on my shirt yet." JC smiled across the table.

 

"I’ll probably do that. I always do, especially if I’m wearing a light color." Why did I just tell you that?

 

"Well, if you do, then I’ll purposely drop something on mine so we’ll match."

 

"OK. I will, too…I like you like this…Relaxed, I mean…You seem so…content and happy…Not that you don’t look happy on stage or in the studio…God! Now I’m rambling again. You should smack me when I do that."

 

"What if I’d prefer to kiss you?" he asked quietly with his head low and eyes on her.

 

"Right?" Really? God! Anytime!

 

"Seriously."

 

"Well, feel free…but not to much in front of Candy…or with food in your mouth," Kris teased and he laughed. "Man! Is kiss me that funny?"

 

He laughed harder at her expression before asking, "Are you always so funny?"

 

"No, I have my moments but most of the time I would be considered rather…What does my sister say?...Anal worry wart."

 

"Really? How so?"

 

Kris told him different things that just drove her nuts and he enjoyed hearing about everything.

**********

"Angie, calm down. Lance wants you. Fuck Danielle Artificial," Candy pleaded.

 

"Buy why would she even mention her name?"

 

"To get a reaction out of you. If you’re worried about it, just ask him straight out."

 

"Angie?" Lance called from the slightly open door and Candy went to him.

 

"Second stall. Tell her the truth about your ex. I’ll guard the door," she offered.

 

"Angie? I know you’re in there. I can hear your sniffles. Please come out and talk to me," he pleaded, knocking on her stall door.

 

"No, I can hear you just fine."

 

He didn’t like that answer and forced the door open so he could see her face.

 

"Hi."

 

"Hi," she replied softly as she wiped her eyes.

 

"It’s been over with her for several months. Danielle just likes to push buttons. Guess she found yours," he said with a smile as he squatted in front of her.

 

"Guess so."

 

"Look at me. I’ve never felt for anyone what I feel for you. You make me happy."

 

"But you barely know me."

 

"Yes, but I knew I loved you the instant our lips touched. It’s like…I felt…complete," he spoke softly from his heart.

 

"Complete?" Angie couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

 

"Absolutely. I’m falling in love with you, my angel," Lance whispered before kissing her passionately.

**********

Candy heard the last part and closed the door, smiling from ear to ear. They are so sweet together. Danielle needs to have her hair ripped out for that!

 

"What are you smiling about, beautiful?" Justin asked, standing behind her as he wrapped his arms around her.

 

"I think Lance and Angie make the sweetest couple."

 

"Maybe, but we make the sexiest," he growled with a grin and began kissing her neck.

 

"Do we? You think you’re sexy?"

 

"No, but you’re sexy enough for both of us. Even JC thinks so and it takes a lot for him to admit it verbally," he whispered in her ear.

 

"You talked about me with JC?" What else did he say? Is he interested? If so, how do I choose?

 

"We discussed all three of you after the signing. Does it bother you?"

 

"No, I’m just curious as to what was said. Tell me."

 

"No."

 

"Please," she said and turned to face him but he shook his head. She flirtatiously pressed against him as she pulled his head down to hers. She trailed the tip of her tongue across his lips barely touching him. "Please Justy."

 

"Kiss me and I’ll think about it," he requested and held her to him. Candy obliged and kissed him heatedly. She broke away just when he was starting to really get into it. "Hey! I wasn’t finished," he pouted.

 

"Tell me what was said and I’ll reward you more, OK?"

 

He told her that JC and Joey had agreed with him that she was hot, Lance had said little about anything other than Angie and had even dreamed of her. Little was said about Kris, but they all thought she was pretty funny after getting to know her a little.

 

"Who’s funny?" Lance asked as he and Angie exited the restroom, smiling hand in hand.

 

"Kris. Are you OK?" Candy asked.

 

"Yes, but I need something to drink," Angie answered.

 

""We’ll get you something and meet you back at the table," Justin offered before leaving with Lance.

 

"So. Are you REALLY OK?" Candy asked as they headed back to the table.

 

"Yeah. He’s falling in love with me." Angie smiled.

 

"And you?"

 

"He’s just SO perfect. I’m waiting for the flaw to show, you know?"

 

"Well, I think you look perfect together and your kids will be absolutely beautiful. Did he tell you he dreamed of you before we met them?"

 

"No, when?"

 

"Apparently he couldn’t stop thinking about you after the signing. And, get this, JC, Justin AND Joey all thought I was hot," Candy said in disbelief.

 

"Well, you ARE."

**********

"What should we do now?" JC asked as they left the pizza parlor.

 

"Are you tired."

 

"Nope. Are you?"

 

"No. Joey said everyone is meeting at Club NY. Do you wanna go there?"

 

"Sure. It’s like four blocks from here. Are you OK walking?"

 

She nodded and they headed to the club.

 

"Man! We’ll be here all night in this line," Kris sighed.

 

"No, we won’t," JC said with a grin and took her hand.

 

They had no problems getting in.

 

"I forgot I’m with Mr. AllDoorsOpen," she teased.

 

"Dance with me," Joey said, grabbing their connected hands as ‘Bad Touch’ by Bloodhound Gang started.

 

They found a spot in the center of the dance floor and Kris found herself smashed between the two of them. Keep Joey where you can see him. It’s safer that way.

 

"Hey, kiddo. How was dinner?" Candy asked as she, Justin, Angie and Lance joined them.

 

"Good. What’s up with you?"

 

"Danielle made Angie cry," she answered and saw Kris’ eyes cloud over before they flipped around the crowd in search of the blonde.

 

"Why?"

 

"She mentioned Danielle , but it’s OK. Lance told me exactly how he feels," Angie said with a smile as the song ended.

 

"Which is?" Kris pressed, smiling as she watched Angie’s eyes dance. All three leaned closer together.

 

"He thinks he’s falling in love with me. His words were so sweet," Angie gushed.

 

"You go girl! I’m so happy for you." Kris smiled and hugged Angie.

 

"Don’t forget me," Candy added and joined them.

 

"Group hug!" Joey yelled and the four guys joined them.

 

"Wait! I can’t see Joey. That’s not good," Kris teased.

 

"I’m right here, babe," he answered directly behind her with her hips in his hands. "Exactly where do you want me?"

 

"Far away from my ass. Thank you," she remarked and everyone laughed.

**********

Later Kris smiled at Lance and Angie. They are so fabulous together. I wanna be that in love she thought.

 

"Excuse me, I’ll be right back," she told JC and Justin as she left their table. Quickly she made her way to the DJ and made a request. She headed back to the table and saw Justin alone with Angie and Lance.

 

"Where’d you go?’ Justin asked.

 

"I have a surprise. Where’s JC?"

 

"Restroom. Candy’s been gone quite a while. Maybe we should go check on her?"

 

"Sure. Just a sec. Excuse me, Mr. Bass, please promise to dance the next song with Angie."

 

"I promise,’ he said with a smile.

**********

"Let go! I said NO! Back off, asshole," Candy yelled as she tried desperately to free her wrist from the pimp-looking fat guy’s hand.

 

"Baby, don’t fight it. You asked for it." His breath reeked of bourbon.

 

"No, I didn’t."

 

"You brushed your ass against me, so yes you did."

 

"NO! Get away." She fought but he still didn’t release her.

 

"Excuse me! Let my girlfriend go," JC’s voice broke in.

 

"Fuck you! She’s not yours."

 

"Back off, ASSHOLE!" JC towered over the balding fat man.

 

Finally he released her. Candy wanted to completely convince the guy so she wrapped her arms around JC and pressed her lips to his.

 

*********

"Joey is such a nut," Kris said with a laugh three steps ahead of Justin.

 

"He is."

 

Justin paused and looked back toward the dance floor where Joey was smack dab in the middle of five women, trying to grind with them all. Kris turned the corner and saw JC and Candy kissing. What the fuck!?she thought and felt her heart ache. Wanting to save Justin the same feeling, she quickly reversed direction and pulled him to the dance floor.

 

"What about Candy?"

 

"In a minute. Gotta shake my ass," Kris said and did a funny move.

 

Both laughed and started dancing. She held her fake smile as they continued. What the hell is going on? I thought she wanted Justin? Girl, just make up your mind she thought and saw them make an appearance out of the hallway as the song ended.

**********

"May I have this dance?" Lance asked as soon as the music ended.

 

"Sure but the music hasn’t even started yet."

 

"This is a dedication to A & L from your friends with love. Awe!" the DJ said before spinning Monica’s ‘Angel of Mine’.

 

"Shall we, my angel?" he asked with a grin.

 

She nodded and they walked to the dance floor. They found a spot near the others and smiled at Kris. Lance leaned over and kissed her forehead.

 

"Thank you," both said.

 

"My pleasure. It’s one of the two songs I think best describes you. Enjoy!"

 

"We will," Angie said with a smile as Lance pulled her closer.

********

Candy was still a little shook up and held Justin close.

 

"Baby, are you OK?" he asked.

 

She didn’t speak, but nodded her head as she tried to shake the feel of that man off of her.

**********

Kris stood back, just watching her two friends. One was beaming and the other looked positively terrified.

 

"Wanna dance?" JC asked at her side.

 

"No, thank you," she answered without looking at him.

 

"I’m gonna get a drink then. Do you want something?"

 

"No, thank you." Not unless you want me to throw up.

 

"I need your help," Joey announced as he pulled her onto the dance floor.

 

"With what?"

 

"I wanna try dancing with someone who doesn’t want to fuck me. Just to see what it’s like."

 

"Well, first off, relax your grip. I don’t want to feel your…friend."

 

"Oh, sorry. Habit!" he said with a laugh and released her a little.

 

She gave him some other tips until the song ended. She’d completely pushed JC and Candy from her mind. They met back at the table with Chris, JC and Danielle.

 

"Hey, JC. I forgot to tell you that Bobbi is free for the movie awards in June," Danielle announced with a smile and watched Kris’ face.

 

"Does she have a ticket?" he asked at Kris’ side.

 

"I’m sure you can arrange something for her."

 

"Do you ever stop?" Angie asked.

 

"It will take a lot more than that to make me cry tonight. Look, I get that you are friends with some of the former women in their lives but that doesn’t give you the right to hurt us. You don’t even know us of the extent of any of our relationships. Actually, I think it’s kinda sad that you wouldn’t even give us a chance to become friends. Personally, I think these are two of the nicest women you will ever meet. Maybe, if you’re lucky, they’ll overlook your little….incident earlier," Kris said.

 

"I was just…." Danielle started.

 

"Defending your friends. Completely understandable but do you have THAT many friends that you couldn’t use three more?" Candy asked.

 

"I know I’m always looking for more," Angie added.

 

"I’m just persistently annoying enough that you have to like me…at least enough to laugh at me," Kris said with a smile and everyone chuckled.

 

"Fine. I give in. Just please leave my man alone," Danielle pleaded.

 

"No problem," Candy and Kris answered.

 

"I’ve already got my hands full with Lance," Angie answered.

 

NSYNC just watched in amazement as a potentially explosive situation turned into something with possible friendship developing.

 

Kris’ mind kept flashing the image of JC and Candy kissing. I gotta know! ‘Where You Are’ by Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey started.

 

"JC, will you dance with me?" Kris whispered.

 

"Absolutely," he answered with a grin.

**********

"You look tired," Lance said to Angie.

 

"I am. Are you ready to go?"

 

"Sure. Guys, we’re heading out."

 

"OK. We’ll see you tomorrow," Candy smiled, but her eyes still looked funny to Angie.

 

"Are you OK?" Angie asked quietly.

 

"I’m getting’ there. Think of some ideas as to what we can do tomorrow."

 

"I will. Get some rest, OK?"

 

"I’ll make sure she does," Justin said with a smile with his arms secured around Candy.

 

"Ang, stop by the showroom and get something for your sister tomorrow," Chris offered.

 

"I will. Can Kris come too?" she asked, thinking of her friend’s sister, too.

 

"Yeah. Just tell the clerk to page me and I’ll show you around," Danielle offered.

 

"OK. Thanks. Bye!"

**********

"You’re kinda quiet. Are you OK?" JC asked Kris and tried yet again to hold her closer.

 

"There’s something I have to…."

 

"We’re heading out," Lance interrupted as he and Angie stopped near their friends.

 

"OK." Kris smiled.

 

"Do you know what’s up with Candy?" Angie asked Kris quietly as the guys talked about the interview.

 

"I have a vague idea. I’ll make sure she’s OK before I leave."

 

"Thanks!"

 

"Enjoy Lance," Kris said with a wink.

 

""Oh, she will," Lance interjected before leading Angie away as the song ended.

********

Candy watched the exchange between Angie and Kris. She then saw Kris pull away from JC and head back to the table.

 

"Justin, I need to talk to Kris for a minute. I’ll be right back."

 

"OK."

 

She walked to her friend and pulled her aside.

 

"Don’t keep her too long," JC called as they headed to the restroom and he waited at the end of the hallway just in case the pimp guy came back.

 

"What’s going on?" both girls asked at the same time. They chuckled for a second.

 

"What’s changed with you and JC?" Candy asked.

 

"There is no me and JC. What’s going on with you, Justin and JC? Candy don’t hurt either one of them," Kris pleaded softly.

 

"JC and me?"

 

"Yes, if you wanna make a go of it with JC…"

 

"What?"

 

"I’ll distract Justin tomorrow to give you some down time with JC," Kris offered.

 

"Are you INSANE?"

 

"If we work together, you may not get caught. I thought maybe I could…"

 

Candy stood in disbelief as Kris rambled on about helping Candy be alone with JC. What is she on? Why would she think that?

 

"Kris, I don’t want…"

 

"It’s OK. I understand. Just be happy," Kris smiled and held the door open. "Let’s go. He’s waiting."

 

Candy walked out in a daze. My God! What just happened?

 

"Hey, Justin. Dance with me please," Kris said.

 

"Sure but Candy should dance, too."

 

"I’ve got her covered," JC said with a smile and held her close as Macy Gray’s "I Try’ played.

 

"We’ll have to play some ball tomorrow," Kris said to Justin before Chris and Danielle slipped between the two couples.

 

"Sure, but I have to warn you, I’m pretty damn good," he stated with a grin.

 

"That cheesy grin does nothing for me. You’re a little too young, Justy. But I’ll gladly put you in your place anytime."

 

"Exactly how old are you, Grandma?"

 

"Age is entirely relative."

 

"How old?"

 

"23 until December. Do I look that old?" she asked with a smile.

 

"No, but we’ve only seen your relaxed side. I’m sure there’s more to you. Time will show it all," Justin said seriously. "Damn! You ARE short."

 

"I once did a play in church that said good things come in small packages. Sometimes I believe that, but then I’ll meet an exception and wonder about it. Did that make sense? I’m babbling. Forgive me."

 

"Babble away. I’ll just ignore you," he teased with a grin.

 

"Better not!" She playfully pushed him as they both laughed.

********

Candy was still confused as she danced with JC.

 

"Has that guy bothered you again?"

 

"No, but something happened with you and Kris, didn’t it?" she asked and looked up into his eyes. Damn! He’s such a hottie!

 

"I can’t figure it out. She was fine until…"

 

"What?"

 

"Could she have seen us kiss?"

 

"Oh man! Not it all make sense."

 

"What does?"

 

"We’ll she’s pulling back from you and has offered to distract Justin tomorrow so we can have some down time. Shit!"

 

"OK?" JC said, not quite understanding.

 

"See, Kris and I both have TWO faves."

 

"OK. So you have a weak spot for Lance, too?" he asked, not getting the picture.

 

"No. My faves are Justin and you. She knows this, saw us kissing and will cut off everything with you until she knows I’m happy," Candy said in a rush.

 

"Oh, OK. So what do we do?" he asked as the song changed.

 

"We tell them what happened."

 

"OK. By the way, I think you’re great. Especially for Justin. Just remember he can get a little overwhelming. Just be straight with him. Promise?"

 

"I promise."

**********

"Well, it’s 2 am and I’m tired. I’ll see you tomorrow," Kris said and headed to the door.

 

"I’ll go with you," JC called after her.

 

"We’ll go too," Candy said as Justin yawned.

 

The four of them crowded into a cab.

 

"Hey, JC. Tomorrow Justin and I are gonna play some ball and I thought maybe you could show Candy the studio since she’s a recording industry major. That way she’ll have something to do while I’m beating Justin’s ass," Kris said and winked at Candy.

 

"Well, Just has access to the studio, too," JC said. "Besides maybe I’ll have to help Justin restore honor to our name."

 

"Thanks, man. The little half-pink might slip away from me," Justin laughed.

 

"There’s nothing wrong with short people," Candy defended.

 

"Yeah, sometimes good things come in small packages," JC said with a smile at Kris, but she wouldn’t look at him.

 

Man! He can be so sweet…but he and Candy want to be together. I have to back off. It’s not like I was REALLY in the running anyway. But we did kiss…but so did they…FUCK!

 

"Kris said that a little earlier. Man, that’s weird that you’d think the same thing like that," Justin said.

 

"Guess they’re just in sync," Candy teased and everyone except Kris chuckled.

 

"What? Oh!...HAhahah," she came back as they arrived at the hotel.

**********

Angie exited her bathroom after her shower and Lance wasn’t there. Quickly she found a note on her pillow. Went to get my pajamas. I took your key. Be right back – Lance. She smiled and climbed under the covers, quickly falling asleep. Soon after, she felt his arms and sighed as she dreamed.

 

"I love you," she heard his deep voice whisper.

**********

Candy kept look at JC, trying to urge him to tell Kris how he felt as they rode the elevator. He was SO not getting the message though.

 

"Do you mind if I sleep over?" Justin whispered.

 

"I’d like that," she answered and kissed him.

 

"Good."

 

She glanced at Kris. Her face hides SO much.

 

"Anyone up for a movie?" JC asked.

 

"No, thanks," Candy and Justin replied together.

 

"Kris?"

 

"I’m sorry. What?"

 

"Do you wanna get a movie with me?" he repeated.

 

"Oh…I…"

 

"Of course she does," Candy said as the elevator arrived at the girls’ floor.

 

"Sure. Just let me use the restroom," Kris reluctantly agreed. I’ll just talk Candy up.

**********

Lance heard Kris’ door shut and got up to close the connecting door so Angie wasn’t disturbed. He peeked in and saw Kris sigh heavily with her face in her hands. Quietly he walked to her.

 

"Kris?"

 

"Oh, hey. Sorry. Did the light bother you?" she asked with a smile, be he could see she wasn’t happy.

 

"No. Are you OK? Where’s JC?"

 

"We’re supposed to get a movie in his room."

 

"Are you OK?" he asked again.

 

"I’m fine. I’ll see you tomorrow," She said and ended the conversation by entering her bathroom.

**********

Candy watched Justin carefully as they watched TV a little later. How will he take this?

 

"What, baby?" he asked and pulled her closer.

 

She took a deep breath and spilled her guts about the fat ma and kissing JC. He sat quietly for what felt like an eternity.

 

"Are you OK? Did he hurt you?"

 

"No, I’m fine."

 

"Good," Justin said and cuddled her.

 

"Are you made about JC?" She had to know.

 

"I understand. I’m not happy about it but I’m thankful he was there," he replied truthfully.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes, but I’d prefer if it didn’t happen again."

 

"I don’t plan on it," she said with a smile and kissed him good night.

**********

JC opened the door smiling. Kris looked determinded.

 

"Hi," he greeted and bent slightly to kiss her lips but got her cheek instead.

 

"We have to talk. I’m not sure how exactly how this is gonna play out…." She rambled.

 

Quickly he kissed her liips, hungrily. It totally took her by surprise and she didn’t resist at first.

 

"No, you like Candy," she said mostly to remind herself.

 

"Yes, I think she’s beautiful…"

 

"OK then. Take her to the studio or whatever while I distract Justin."

 

"But you intrigue me," he finished.

 

"That’s fabulous, but back to the point. You and Candy…you should…"

 

"You’re not listening," he said as he stopped her pacing and made her face him.

 

"What? I wasn’t listening. What’s your idea?"

 

"My idea is to leave Candy and Justin alone. Why are you so concerned with everyone else’s happiness? When is it your turn?"

 

"I’m happy," she said half heartedly.

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2858