Family Vacation in Paradise by KrisB
Summary: JC has a new lady in his life and he wants to treat her and her daughters right. Will their trip to Bahamas be successful?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Fantasy
Challenges: It's Gonna Be May Spring Break Challenge
Challenges: It's Gonna Be May Spring Break Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3947 Read: 398 Published: May 27, 2016 Updated: May 27, 2016

1. Chapter 1 by KrisB

Chapter 1 by KrisB

Family Vacation in Paradise


JC had met an amazing woman named Cady in an internet chatroom where musicians were brainstorming about songs. Her suggestions on chord progressions and lyrics made him so curious about the way her gift worked. She understood where he was coming from on several songs and he had taken a chance and messaged her privately. They had really clicked and he had a song file chock full of their collaborations.


One late night, he had bravely given her his phone number and waited nervously for her to call. It had taken nearly two days before the 773 area code popped up on his phone. He had actually shouted with excitement as he jumped off the island stool in his kitchen. That first conversation had lasted for hours and he had learned that she was as amazing as he had thought.


Usually their conversations happened later in his evening and her night. He didn’t mind but he wondered why several times. One morning, his curiosity had gotten the better of him and he dialed her number, surprised when a tiny, young voice answered with a ‘hi’. His heart had sped up with excitement as he chatted with the little girl, then he heard Cady ask who she was talking to before taking the phone. He had feared Cady would  be angry but instead, she took it in stride and laughed before agreeing to FaceTime.


Love. That was the only word that described how he felt as soon as those three faces appeared on his phone. They were beautiful with huge smiles and joyous laughs.


Cora was the youngest and, at first impression, was the shyest. Once she got your eye contact, she opened up her smile and her curiosity started to peek out. She liked flowered dresses and braids in her hair. Her yellow sandals were her favorite and he had witnessed more than one plea between mother and daughter to wear them even when there was snow outside.


Chloe was the older girl and was very direct. Her personality was strong and what you saw with her is what you got. She liked structure and figuring out how things worked on her own. Her brain seemed to always be in motion with her huge brown eyes taking everything in.


Talking with those three became a need for him and he would reach out several times a week. After a month or so, he realized that he called every day. He would text to see what time was convenient for their schedule and then made a point to call at the agreed upon time. Each of the girls would tell him about their day or their plans. He loved to hear their little laughs and arguments. Their squabbles made him miss his siblings and the guys from NSYNC. Consequently, he had begun reaching out to those folks once again and loved the updates he got.


He and Cady still talked most evenings after the girls went to bed, and music was flowing between them. JC looked forward to his time with her as much as he looked forward to the FaceTime with the girls.


Four months ago, he and Cady had worked out a visit. He had flown to her and gotten a hotel room near her little house. They had dinner, just the two of them, while the girls were with one of her best friends, Kris. They had laughed and talked for hours, closing the restaurant before finding an all night cafe. He couldn’t stop smiling once Cady leaned in to kiss him.


The second day, he had met the girls. They were making pancakes for him when he arrived at their house. Batter dribbles were all over the counter and the girls were having the time of their lives cooking. Cora dropped the butter knife she was cutting bananas up with when she saw him and launched herself into his unexpecting arms. Chloe gave him a small smile and wave as she stood on her stool and watched the bubbles appear on the pancake, waiting for the perfect opportunity to flip it with her mother’s guidance.


That day was one of the best days of his life. He got to see their rooms and toys. They played in the backyard and had a picnic in the grass before pizza and a movie in their living room. Cora had climbed onto his lap quickly but Chloe remained a little distant on the other side of Cady. Both girls conked out before the movie ended and he had helped carry them to bed before having some one on one time with Cady.


Going home at the end of the four days with Cady and the girls had been hard but he had responsibilities in LA. He had visited their home six times since then and decided he had a huge question of them. He booked an amazing vacation for them at a family resort in the Bahamas as a way of buttering them up.


“There he is!!” Cora’s voice reached his ear as he approached their departing gate from his connection. “JC, JC! Over here!”


He grinned and waved, then lifted Cora as she jumped into his arms. He laughed when she placed sloppy kisses on his cheek and squeezed his neck with her little arms. Cady was grinning at their embrace and even Chloe had a smile.


“Hey, Chloe. Are you ready for our vacation?” He shifted Cora onto his hip and smiled down at the older girl. “I don’t remember if I told you or not, but our resort has a butterfly exhibit that has nearly a 100 varieties of butterflies.”


“Really?” Her light brown eyes widened in excitement and she couldn’t seem to stop herself before hugging him tightly. “Can I go more than once?”


“You can spend as much time in there as your Mom allows, but there are a LOT of things to do there.”


Their flight was called and JC settled into one of the first class seats with Cora by his side and Cady and Chloe across the aisle. The girls were talkative as the other passengers boarded the plane.

*******

The first evening and full day at the resort flew by. The family spent a lot of time at the waterpark and beach, and Cora specifically enjoyed showing off as many of her bathing suits as possible, making JC laugh each time she popped out of the bathroom in her sunglasses. The family had also been to the butterfly exhibit twice with Chloe and JC going one more time while Cora finished a nap.


JC had booked them two adjoining rooms, wanting them all to be close but also wanting the possibility of adult time after the girls fell asleep.They had been too tired the first two nights for him to even think about much romance.


The third morning at the resort was spent exploring a small aquarium. Cady loved the attention JC was showing her and her daughters, her heart growing more and more full of him until he seemed glued to his phone.


“Is everything alright?” Cady hooked her arm through his as she watched the girls laugh at the seals. “You seem distracted by your phone this morning.”


“Everything is fine.” JC winked and kissed her temple. “I’m trying to arrange a surprise for the beautiful woman in my life.”


“Beautiful woman, huh?”


“Yes. You are beautiful and I want to steal you away for some adult time.” He scrunched his nose. “I just don’t want to leave our girls with some stranger.”


“‘Our girls’?” Cady couldn’t stop grinning.


“I think of them as ours.” He shrugged bashfully. “They have invaded my heart and my head. The only other place is occupied by you, mamacita.”


“We seem to like you a lot, too.” Cady was close to using the other L word but it scared her some still. “I can’t believe how much fun we’ve had.”


“I can’t believe how much Chloe has blossomed.” He moved his arm around her waist and pulled her in for a quick smooch while the girls weren’t looking. “I wanted to jump for joy and hug her so tight when she asked me to go back to the butterflies while Cora was napping.”


“She asked me if I thought you’d mind. I said you wouldn’t mind a bit.”


“Mommy, can we get a drink? I’m so parched.” Cora fanned herself dramatically as she turned away from the seals. “I’m melting over here.”


“We can’t have that.” JC grinned and held out his hand. “Let’s go find some lemonade.”


“May I have an umbrella in mine?” Chloe asked as she gave a timid smile.


“I think we can do that.” Cady smiled at her daughter then her eyes darted to JC as his phone sounded in his pocket. “Do you need a minute to get that?”


“It’s a text so it’ll keep. Besides, I don’t want Cora to get more parched.”


Cady loved how he put her girls first. Even when he wasn’t with them physically, he still made a point to show that he was thinking about them. He was forever sending them little things, a card to say hi or an animated ecard. She knew Cora was already seeing him as a member of the family and Chloe wasn’t too far behind. She also knew Chloe cared more deeply than she let on and had a hard time seeing her Mom with anyone other than her Dad so the progress she was making in regards to JC made Cady so proud.


“Here we go.” JC and Chloe carried the four lemonades to the small table she and Cora had claimed. “Pink for Miss Cora, as requested.”


The girls chatted happily about the aquarium and Chloe pulled out the map. Of course, the girls had to squabble about where to head to next but Chloe found a way to get Cora on her side by pointing out the shell necklace making station.


“So, we have a babysitter.” JC slid his arm around the back of her chair and twirled a lock of Cady’s ponytail. “And a surprise, too.”


“What kind of surprise?” Cady licked her lips after a taking a sip of her lemonade and he seemed to be distracted as he watched her tongue. “Oh, that kind of surprise.”


“Yes, it can be but no pressure.”


“I don’t feel pressure.”


“Pressure for what?” Cora asked, her innocent eyes watching the couple.


“Nothing to worry about, sweetie.” Cady smiled.


“I’m no longer parched, Mommy. Can we go?” the littlest family member asked.


They spent another hour at the aquarium before heading back to the hotel and then the beach. Cady and JC were resting on two of the resort chairs under a large umbrella as the girls built a sand castle in front of them. Cady had just closed her eyes when Cora gave a great shriek and ran down the beach.


“CORA!”


Cady shot off her chair as JC smiled and Chloe looked up from her flag placement. She couldn’t believe that her daughter ran off like that, especially in a place where she knew no one. The sight of her daughter being swung around in a circle made her heart stop until her eyes focused enough to realize it wasn’t a stranger.


“What are you doing here?” Cady laughed as she hugged one of her great friends.


“JC said you needed a babysitter and I missed these munchkins. How could I say no?” Kris smiled and hugged her friend. “Besides, one of us needs to get laid.”


“Remind me to thank you when you need a babysitter.”


“Hey, Kris.” JC grinned and hugged her. “Thanks for coming.”


“Aunt Kris, look at our castle.” Chloe grinned and pulled her honorary aunt over. “And we have got to go to the butterflies. You are going to love it.”


JC watched the girls interact with Cady’s friend. He felt like Kris was quickly becoming his friend, too, and he loved sharing another piece of Cady’s life. He made up his mind at that moment to lay his cards all on the table that night with Cady.


“I love the surprise.”


Cady’s voice pulled him out of his thoughts and he smiled. “Actually, Kris is just the babysitter. The surprise is back at the hotel.”


“Oh, yeah?”


He nodded and reached for her hand.

********

“Are you sure you’re OK with them?” Cady asked Kris one more time and laughed at the ridiculous look she was shown. “OK, OK.”


“Mommy, can we get our toes done at home?” Cora asked from her small pedicure chair. “This is ah-mazing!”


“Cora, we can do this at home. Today is a treat.” Chloe reminded as she looked through the butterfly book she’d spent her allowance on. “We’re on vacation, remember?”


“Are you really going to rub Cora’s smelly feet at home?” Kris teased and Chloe made a face, all of them laughing. “I didn’t think so.”


“That’s why we need to soak them first.” Cora nodded then added. “You gotta get the stink off before you can make them look pretty.”


The rest of the pedicure was entertaining and Cady felt very relaxed as they headed back to their double suite. The girls helped her pick out which dress to wear before helping her with her hair, deciding on an updo. Kris distracted them long enough for Cady to do her own makeup, knowing the girls had heavy hands when it came to makeup. Cady felt like a woman, not just a mom and she couldn’t stop smiling when she stepped out of the bathroom.


“Wow!” Chloe gasped as Cora jumped up and down.


“You look amazing.” Kris grinned as she stood with the girls, and there was a knock on the adjoining door. “You ready?”


Cady nodded and Kris opened the door. The look on JC’s face re-enforced her womanly feeling and she watched him take her in, his knees seeming to go a little weak. Finally, he stepped fully into the room and presented her with a beautiful lotus flower in pink that matched her dress.


“You look stunning.” JC’s voice was deeper and a little raspy. “Every man on the beach is going to wish they were in your company.”


“You look very handsome.” Cady liked the lightweight shirt and linen pants.


“We need a picture!” Chloe declared as she bounded to her backpack. “JC, put your arm around Mom.”


They took the picture and then Kris shooed them out the door. With a quick promise that the door between the rooms would be shut, the couple headed out. Both were a little nervous but excited.


“We are dining on the beach so I’m glad you took my advice on the sandals.” JC opened the door to the patio before taking her hand. “You look amazing, baby.”


“I feel amazing.” Cady smiled, her eyes dancing in the moonlight. “This has been an amazing getaway.”


“It’s not over yet.”


Their table was near but not too close to the beach bar. There were linen napkins and small candles on the table top. Two chairs sat perpendicular to each other and JC pulled hers out before settling to her left. Bahamian Conch Salad filled their awaiting plates and a waiter appeared to pour sparkling water and a delicious, light wine before leaving them alone.


“To a great family adventure and some adult time,” Cady toasted as she lifted her glass.


“Here, here.” JC tapped his glass against hers then took a long sip. “I think I’m going to need to be a little more diligent with the sunscreen tomorrow. My shoulders feel a little warm.”


“I can help you with the application.” Cady’s voice came out huskily. “I think I’d really like to help you with that.”


“I look forward to it.” He winked at her before picking up his fork.


They chatted and flirted easily through their appetizer and main course. By the time their fruit dessert arrived, JC was very relaxed. He felt so at peace and at home with Cady. As the waiter cleared their dessert plates, he stood and offered his hand. She took it and they headed down the beach, his heart racing because of the topic in his mind.


“You look far too serious for someone on vacation.” Cady swung their intertwined fingers. “What’s going on in that brain of yours?”


“I love spending time with you and the girls. I want to spend more time with you ladies.”


“We love spending time with you, too.”


“Move to LA.” JC blurted it out before he even knew he was going to say it. “I mean, you have so much musical talent and I’d love to have you on my writing team. I know you’d be leaving your extended family but it could be so great for you. I know the girls will need some time to adjust to the idea but I’m willing to do whatever I can to make the transition as easy as possible. I’d love to share my home with you three, or I’d be happy to help you find your own place. I know I’m rambling on and my words aren’t coming out like I had planned and that you’ll need some time to think about it.”


“JC, slow down.” Cady grinned and looped her arms around his neck. “I love you. I’ve been waiting for the right time to tell you when we are alone but that doesn’t happen much. My girls are head over heels for you and so am I. It’ll take some time but I would love to make a home with you and my girls.”


“You’re saying yes?”


“I’m saying yes.” She ran her fingers through the hair at the base of his skull. “I’ll need to get some things moved around and make some arrangements but I’m saying yes.”


JC pulled her close by her hips and kissed her sweetly. Her lips were so soft against his and he swept his tongue past them, groaning at her delicious taste. His arms tightened and her body molded against his, her smaller frame hitting his in all the right places.


“Wait...one more thing.” He pulled his lips away from hers and met her eye. “I love you, too. And our girls.”


Cady’s entire face lit up and JC made a mental note to tell her that he loved her often, just to see that look. They shared more kisses and a long embrace before heading back to the hotel. As promised, the door between the two rooms was closed. Cady smiled when she saw the small bag just inside his bathroom, knowing Kris had placed it there. She could only imagine what raunchy attire her friend had left her.


“Excuse me for a moment.” Cady smiled over her shoulder as she stepped into the bathroom. “What did you leave me, Kris?”


She was pleasantly surprised to find a simple, short white lace gown with thin spaghetti straps. After using the facilities and rinsing the sand from her feet, Cady emerged.


“You take my breath away.” JC’s quiet voice made the hair on her arms stand on end. “Come here, baby.”


She stepped to him at the foot of the king size bed and immediately lifted her mouth to his. The taste of his mouth was one of her favorite flavors ever and she couldn’t get enough. She felt them move and soon realized she was straddling him on the edge of the bed. She tangled her fingers in the hair at the back of his head as his hands moved gently up and down her lace covered back.


“I want you.”


“You have me.” JC mumbled against her shoulder as her lips worked down his neck and her hands opened the buttons of his shirt. “Your skin is so soft.”


Both explored their partners with their hands and mouths until they were both naked and reclined on the pillows. Neither was in a hurry as they reacquainted physically and precious words were whispered. Cady thought she would lose her mind waiting for JC to move over her and sighed heavily as she finally welcomed his weight.


“I’m on the pill.”


Her admission sent his heart racing. They had been physical before but never without a condom. He had to take a deep breath to get control of himself before he looked into her eyes, his body sinking deeply into hers. The connection was so great that they both froze in place for several long seconds.


“I love you.” His words were whispered against her lips before he kissed her once more then started to move within her. “God how I love you. You’re so good to me and for me. You make me better.”


“I love you.” Cady answered, wrapping her arms around his back and using her legs to bring him in tighter to her. “You feel so good. You make me feel so good.”


Their tempo was slow and delicious. Neither broke eye contact as they approached their release. JC lowered one hand down the side of her body before zeroing in on her clit. His thumb worked slow circles around it until she couldn’t hold back any longer, her back bowing as his name fell from her lips. Two more deep dips inside of her and JC found his own release.


“Paradise in paradise.” Cady sighed as they recovered from their loving. “Mmm.”


JC moved off of her and pulled her close, spooning against her back as a strike of lightning lit up the room. He couldn’t stop the stupid smile on his lips as they heard thunder crash in the distance.


“Will the girls be scared?” He worried that they would be frightened of the storm in a new place.


“Not usually.” Cady sighed and pulled his arm tighter around her. “I love that you think of my girls like that.”


“Our girls.”


She turned her head for another kiss before letting her eyes drift shut. This was the perfect family vacation in paradise. How did she ever get so lucky?

********

Cady woke the next morning to the feel of JC’s hands sliding up and down her inner thighs. She could feel his warm breath on her intimate folds and opened her eyes. As soon as she made eye contact, she felt the first flick of his tongue and lifted her hips in enjoyment. She didn’t have time to do much more than feel as he devoured her, the wet sounds of his enjoyment filling the room until her vision blurred and her senses exploded.


“Good morning, baby.” JC hovered over her and nibbled up her neck. “Kris and the girls left a note that they were going for breakfast then to the butterflies so I decided to have my own breakfast.”


“Mmm.”


“Baby?”


Cady opened her eyes and saw his wordless question. She nodded her head and guided him to her opening. Their pace was slow again as they worked together, finding their peaks moments later.


“I can’t wait to have you in my bed at home.” JC cuddled her close, his fingers locking with hers. “I was thinking about the girls. Do you think they want to continue sharing a room?”


“Chloe has been begging me for her own room.” Cady draped her arm over his hip, patting his booty. “What about you? Are you ready to share your room?”


“Definitely, baby.”


They talked a little more about the living arrangements and JC already had plans in his mind about which rooms to offer the girls. They took a playful shower then dressed and headed out to find their girls.


They spent two more days in paradise. They covered every inch of their resort and beach. Kris was around, mostly in the background, so they had plenty of family time during the day as well as adult time most evenings and every night. They boarded the flight home and JC couldn’t hold in his smile when Chloe sat in the seat beside him, placed her head on his chest and promptly fell asleep. Life was so good at that moment and he knew having his ladies in his home was going to be the icing on the cake.


The End.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2891