What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey
Summary: What really is love? Traci, Justin, and JC all live together. Can Justin and Traci's love survive whatever comes their way? or will they crumble?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: Yes Word count: 23474 Read: 46789 Published: Apr 09, 2007 Updated: May 01, 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.
This is one of the stories I wrote when I first starting writing. So some of the chapters are really short and a little awkward. I just finished it a couple of summer's ago, so past about Chapter 18 the chapters get better and longer. :-D. Thanks for reading!

1. Chapter 01: A Promise by Sassy Spacey

2. Chapter 02: Love by Sassy Spacey

3. Chapter 03: A Nice Hot Shower by Sassy Spacey

4. Chapter 04: A Day Of Us Or A Day Alone by Sassy Spacey

5. Chapter 05: I'm Sorry by Sassy Spacey

5. Chapter 06: Mid-Night Snack by Sassy Spacey

7. Chapter 07: Pain by Sassy Spacey

8. Chapter 08: A Typical Day (Almost) by Sassy Spacey

9. Chapter 09: The Long Good-Bye by Sassy Spacey

10. Chapter 10: The BIG mistake by Sassy Spacey

11. Chapter 11: Realizing the BIG mistake by Sassy Spacey

12. Chapter 12: Telling the one person who cares by Sassy Spacey

13. Chapter 13: Going Home by Sassy Spacey

14. Chapter 14: He’s Home by Sassy Spacey

15. Chapter 15: Finding Out by Sassy Spacey

16. Chapter 16: Telling Him by Sassy Spacey

17. Chapter 17: Telling the daddy by Sassy Spacey

18. Chapter 18: Not so fun by Sassy Spacey

19. Chapter 19: Complicated by Sassy Spacey

20. Chapter 20: Tension by Sassy Spacey

21. Chapter 21: Back To Normal by Sassy Spacey

22. Chapter 22: The Ultrasound by Sassy Spacey

23. Chapter 23: Something's Wrong by Sassy Spacey

24. Chapter 24: Everything Will Be Okay by Sassy Spacey

25. Chapter 25: The Next Move by Sassy Spacey

26. EPILOUGE by Sassy Spacey

Chapter 01: A Promise by Sassy Spacey
Author's Notes:
This is one of the stories I wrote when I first starting writing. So some of the chapters are really short and a little awkward. I just finished it a couple of summer's ago, so past about Chapter 18 the chapters get better and longer. :-D. Thanks for reading!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Banner made by Tia (JJB name- nsyncbabe99 )

What Is Love?
By: Traci W.



Chapter 01: A Promise

Traci and Justin had been going out for about 2 years. They had taken that extra step (wink wink) they lived together, in a house along with his friend Josh (JC) it was about 11:30 at night, and Justin wasn't home yet, he had been gone on a business trip all week, and Traci missed him. She finally gave up, and sat up to put on her silky robe. She walked down the spiral staircases, which lead to the living room hallway. She heard the TV, and pocked her head, into the room, and saw JC dead asleep on the couch. She smiled and walked over to him, and stuck a blanket on him. She then went into the kitchen for a mid-night snack. She opened the freezer, and took out a gallon of Rocky-Road. She got a spoon and sat down at the bar, and began eating it. A couple minutes later, she heard light footsteps, and turned around quickly.

"Oh my gosh. Josh...Don't do that!" Traci said as she relaxed again.

"Sorry didn't mean it" JC said as he giggled

"Yea right" Traci said as she took another bite.

"He's not home yet?" JC asked, as he grabbed a spoon, and sat down next to her.

"No!...and I'm tired of waiting" Traci said, as JC took a spoon full of Rocky-Road.

"Yea I bet" JC said "Can you do me a favor, and keep it on the down low tonight, I'm kind of tired"

"Shut up!!" Traci said hitting his shoulder

"Ouhhh" JC said, as he rubbed his shoulder laughing.

"We're not that loud!" Traci said and crossed her arms

"Oh yea" JC said "Oh Justin! Faster! Harder!" JC imitated her with his ugly voice. Traci giggled and slapped him on the back of his head.

"I do not sound like that!" Traci said

"Yeah right" JC said with another giggle, and they both took a bite of ice cream.

"Hey stop taking the marshmallows" Traci said, as they fought to get them

"They're mine!" JC said with an evil laugh. Traci laughed and stood up to get on his back.

"Share them!!" Traci said, as she tried to reach for the ice cream. JC moved again, and ran into the living room, sitting on the couch. Traci then ran into the living room, and jumped onto the couch. JC moved down the couch, and Traci practically jumped on his lap. JC laughed, and then looked into her brownish hazel eyes. Traci looked into his beautiful blue eyes, and suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach. JC leaned in and their lips barely touched, when she pulled away.

"Josh...” Traci said, in a whisper. She looked at him, and then they heard the front door open. Traci quickly got off of his lap, and looked at Justin as he came into the house with a duffle bag.

"Anyone awake?" Justin said calling up the stairs

"Justin!!!" Traci yelled, as she ran from the living room towards him

"There's my girl" Justin said, as Traci ran into his arms

"I missed you" Traci said,

"I missed you more" Justin said with a smile

JC then came walking into the hall.

"Hey man...how was Chicago?" JC asked, as they did their "manly" handshake

"It was good...hasn't changed much" Justin said "Were you waiting for me?"

"Well I fell asleep on the couch, and I woke up, and Traci was in the kitchen, so we were just having a mid-night snack, while we were waiting for you" He said

"Oh" Justin said,

"Did you bring me anything?" Traci asked him as she stood next to him.

"As a matter of fact...I did" Justin said "But you have to be in the room to get it"

Traci smiled, and Justin looked at JC and winked

"Well, I'm pretty tired see you in the morning guys" JC said as he headed up the stairs. "You know what we talked about Trace" JC said with a wink

"Very funny Josh" Traci said. Justin looked at her confusingly.

”What's he talking about?" Justin said

"Nothing forget it" Traci said with a smile.

"Well, do you want your present?" Justin asked,
Traci smiled, and they walked up the stairs to their room. They got inside, and Justin closed the door. He then looked at Traci as she sat on the bed. He then took his bag, and put it on the king size bed. He then took his bag, and put it on the bed, he un-zipped it, and took out a bag, he then handed it to her. Traci smiled and then opened it; she gasped when she saw a red "nighty"

"Justin!" Traci said as he laughed

"What? It looked like you" he said "and besides" He took out another box. It was little like a ring box. He handed it to her. Traci opened it.

"Oh my goodness" Traci said and looked at Justin as he smiled. He then got down on his knees.

"Will you promise to be mine...forever" Justin said, as he put the promise ring on her finger. Traci looked at him with a single tear in her eye. She then ran into his arms almost knocking him down.

"Is that a yes" Justin said with a laugh

"that's a hell ya!" Traci said as she kissed him. Justin moaned as they broke it.

"I missed that" Justin said with a smile. Traci smiled; she then began unbuttoning his shirt, as she kissed his chest. Justin moved his bag to the ground, as he brought them to the bed. He then began kissing her shoulder blade, and Traci sighed she missed him so much. They then started making out, and eventually went to "sleep"
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 02: Love by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 02: Love

The next morning, Traci woke up with the sun blearing through the window. She curled up in a ball, and she felt Justin's arms around her. She tried to get out from his grip, but he gripped her tighter.

"J, stop" Traci said with a laugh

"No...stay here...no leave me" Justin said in a little kid voice

"You sound like your brother" Traci said with a laugh. She finally got out of his grip, and put on his boxer P.J. pants, and her spaghetti strap-shirt.

"Hey those are mine" Justin said, as he looked at her.

"Well...too bad" Traci said as she out her hair in a ponytail.

"Oh yeah" Justin said, he got up and ran towards her. Traci screamed and ran out of the room. Justin stopped realizing, he had nothing on, and stuck his boxers on, and headed out the door, down the hallway, and down the stairs into the living room, and heard her laughing behind the couch. He snuck up over to the couch, and poked his head over it.

"Got you!!" He said, as he fell over the edge and landed on top of her.

"Ouhhh...J" Traci said as she whimpered in pain

"I'm sorry sweety" Justin said, as he kissed her lips lightly. They then heard a cough, and looked up as JC stared at them.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt anything" JC asked as he looked at them.

Justin laughed as he looked at JC then Traci and he buried his face on the side of her neck,

"Of course not Josh" Traci said "What would you be interrupting?"

"Never mind dork" JC said as he got up and they heard him walk into the kitchen. Traci could hear Justin smelling her hair, and sighed.

"J, what the hell are you doing?" Traci asked, as she giggled

"Nothing...just making a memory" Justin said as she looked at him

"You're weird" Traci said. Justin laughed and then stood up. He held out his hand, and helped her up, and they walked into the kitchen. JC was sitting at the bar eating cereal.

"So, what did you guys do last night?" JC asked as he winked at Justin.

"Nothing" Traci said as she nudged Justin on his side. He smiled and shook his head. Traci went into the cub-board, to get some cereal.

"Hey...who ate all the Coco puffs?" Traci said, as she looked at JC. He giggled and started eating his cereal faster. Traci looked at him evilly.

"You Brat!" Traci said as she lunged for him. Justin then grabbed her waist, and pulled her closer to him, and JC laughed.

"Just have some apple jacks" Justin said

"But...I don't" Traci started to say, but was stopped when Justin kissed her sweetly.

"Please be nice" Justin said with a cute face.

"Alright fine" Traci said "But next time, I get the last bowl"

"Fine, hear that JC?" Justin said,

"Yea Yea" JC said with a little laugh.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 03: A Nice Hot Shower by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 03: A Nice Hot Shower

~3 Hours Later~

Traci was cleaning the house while, Justin was unpacking and JC was getting ready to go out. She finished the dish's, and walked up the stairs to the bed-room, the door was cracked open, and she walked in there was a pile of dirty cloths in a basket next to the bed.

"Justin" Traci called as she walked in

Just then; Justin slammed the door, and ran towards her tackling her to the bed. Traci then tired to calm herself down, and calm her breathing.

"Shyt Justin!" she said a little out of breath "You scared the cr*p out of me!!"

Justin laughed as he looked at her. He loved her (or so he thought)

"Let me make it up to you" Justin said as he kissed her face lightly

"And how would you do that?" Traci asked smiled,

"Wouldn't you like to know" Justin said, and he got up, and grabbed her arms, and they walked towards the bathroom, that was connected to the bedroom. Justin started the shower, and Traci laughed.

"Justin!!" Traci said "You can take a shower without me"

"No...please" Justin said "I missed you"

He made that puppy face, and Traci smiled.

"Alright fine, but only cause I missed you soo much" Traci said with a smile

"Yeay" he said as he took off his wife beater. They then heard a knock on the door.

"Ooohhh man GO AWAY!" Justin yelled through the bathroom.

"Just wanted to tell ya I was leaving" JC yelled "I won't be home tell late!"

"Ok BYE!!" Justin yelled then wrapped his arms around Traci's waist.

"Perfect...a day of just us" Justin smiled as he kissed her neck

"Yeay...can we start it now!" Traci said as she adjusted the water

"Oh...a little excited are we?" Justin said as he un-zipped his pants.

"No that's you" Traci said, as she took off Justin's PJ pants that she was still wearing. She then took her ponytail out; you could still smell the shampoo she used the night before. Justin then opened the shower door and got inside. Traci finished un-dressing, and she got in with him. Justin wrapped his arms around her waist, as the hot water came down his chest. Traci smiled, and she got the baby shampoo that he still used to keep his curls silky soft and put some on her hand, and started washing his hair.

"Mmmm" Justin moaned as Traci rubbed his scalp.

"Does that feel good baby?" Traci said with a smile

"Uh huh" Justin said. She then finished and rinsed his hair.

"There...are we done now?" Traci asked, as Justin looked at her.

"No...that's not fair to you" Justin said, and he got a spongy cloth, and put Mixed Fruit soap on it, then started washing her back, and arms etc. (won't go into detail) Traci then rinsed herself off, and she looked at him and smiled. She kissed him passionately, as he pushed her to the corner of the shower. Traci wrapped her arms around his neck, as he rubbed her smooth back. After a little bit, they got out. Traci dried off, and put on her robe then a towel in her hair. Justin wrapped a towel around his waist, and followed her into the room. She began sorting out his dirty clothes. He went behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Mmmm...we don't have to do that now do we?" Justin asked

"Well, you just had to use so many clothes" Traci said

"I'm sorry" Justin said, and then the phone rang.

"Damn it, LEAVE ME ALONE!" Justin yelled as he put on his earphone, phone and clicked the button. Traci laughed. Justin then went down to his office, while Traci started the laundry.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com. It's short I know, I promise they'll get longer soon :)
Chapter 04: A Day Of Us Or A Day Alone by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 04: A Day Of Us Or A Day Alone


About 2 hours later, Traci was dressed, and she sat on her bed folding the washed clothes while watching TV. Justin was still talking to whoever was on the phone. She finished folding, and began putting the clothes away, and walked towards JC's room, and put his clothes on his un-made bed. She closed the door, and then went back into her and Justin's room, where he was getting dressed.

"Hey, who was that?" Traci asked, as she sat down on the bed.

"My Boss" Justin said “I have to go down to the office"

"Justin!" Traci said as she looked at him hurt

"I know, I know" Justin said as he buttoned up his shirt over his wife beater.

"So much for a day of just us" Traci said, as she crossed her arms making a sad face

"Baby I know, and I'm sorry" Justin said "You know how much you mean to me"

"Apparently, not as much as your job" Traci said

Justin finished getting ready, as Traci begged him not to leave.

"Babe I have to go" Justin said "Please don't be mad"

"Whatever...do whatever is important to you" Traci said as she got up, and walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Justin sighed, and picked up his briefcase, and headed downstairs.

"I'll be back soon" Justin yelled “Love you"

He sighed as he heard no answer, and he left. Traci sat in the kitchen, and could feel the tears run down her face. She quickly wiped them away, she couldn't figure out why she was crying. Yes, Justin had a life, but we had been gone for a whole week and she missed him ALOT. She finally calmed herself down a little, and went into the fridge to get something to eat. The phone ran a couple minutes later, she quickly picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hey girl..."

"Alyssa...hi"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothin, just chillen"

"Chillen?!? (laughing) I think you been spending too much time with Justin"

"(laughing) Yea right, no enough time I think"

She grabbed a soda, and walked into Justin's office. She sat down on his chair putting her feet on the desk.

"Why not? He's home right?"

"Yea, he got home last night, but his Boss called and he had to leave and go back to the office again"

"Well that sucks!"

"No kidding"

"Did he bring you anything?"

"Actually yea"

"Ohh, tell me"

"Alyssa...that's between J and I"

"Brat!! I tell you what Lance gets me!"

"Well, that's you not me"

"Meany!"

"But...he did give me a promise ring"

"OMG...how cute"

Traci laughed

"How'd he give it to you?"

Traci began explaining to her about the night before. (not in detail) About 2 hours later, Alyssa had to go, she had to get ready cause she was going out with Lance.

"Ok, I'll let you go...have fun ok?"

"Ok, I will believe me"

"Tell him I said hi!"

"Ok Bye"

"Bye"

They hung up. They had been best friends since high school, and talked and hung out a lot. Traci had introduced her to Lance and she just "clicked" with him. She laughed, and put the phone on the desk, she looked at the clock. It was 4:00 and Justin wasn't home, nor had he called. She twirled in his chair in a circle, and then stopped herself. She turned on the computer, and signed on the AOL. She checked her mail, she began to e-mail back friends and family. She then IMed a couple of her friends that were online, and chatted for a while. She got bored, and then signed off, and walked into the half dark living room. She sat down on the love seat turning on the lamp, and picked up her book, and began reading. About 1/2 hour later she fell asleep.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com. Again sorry for the chapters being short, they'll pick up.
Chapter 05: I'm Sorry by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 05: I'm Sorry

About 1 hour later Traci fell asleep and Justin got home. He was very tired, and he felt bad for leaving Traci alone all day, usually it was fine because JC was there, but he'd left earlier, and he knew he'd be out late. He opened the front door noticing it was all dark. He put his bag down and walked into the living room were the only light was the lamp.

"Trace" Justin said, as he looked on the love seat, noticing she was fast asleep. He smiled and got down next to her. He put the book back on the table. He then pushed the hair from her face. Traci twitched, as she felt Justin's touch. He then stroked her cheek.

"Mm...Justin?" Traci said sleepily. She put her hand on Justin's as he touched her cheek.

"Yea, it's me" Justin said in a whisper

"Mmm...What time is it?" Traci asked sleepily, as she sat up.

"Almost 7:30" Justin said looking at his watch.

"Hmm" Traci groaned laying her head back closing her eyes

"Didn't get enough sleep huh?" Justin asked laughing

"Well, that's your fault" Traci said laughing

"You could have told me to stop" Justin said

"Like you would have!" Traci said hitting his shoulder.

"Yea...well no bu-" Justin started to say

"That's what I thought!" Traci said with a laugh

Justin looked at her, and smiled. He then went down and kissed her passionately. Traci could feel herself pulling him closer, they soon broke it.

"I'm sorry I had to leave today" Justin said leaving baby kisses on her neck.

"It's ok" Traci said "I shouldn't have reacted the way that I did, I understand that you have a life and everything."

"But I told you it would just be you and me, then I left" Justin said "It wasn't fair"

"Justin" Traci said "Look at me!" she held his face making him look at her.

"It's not your fault" Traci said "You do have a life!"

Justin looked into her eyes seeing the seriousness in them.

"I love you" Justin said hugging her

"I love you too" Traci said as a tear escaped her eyes. They hugged for awhile then broke it.

"You hungry?" Traci asked as she tired to wipe her tears.

"Yea, starved" Justin said as he stood up.

They both walked into the kitchen. Traci stood in front of the cabinet; Justin went behind her wrapping his arms around her. He began kissing her neck lightly.

"I missed you today" Justin said as they rocked back and forth.

"Yea right, you were too busy to even call" Traci said taking out a box of macaroni

"I tired!" Justin said defending himself.

"Right" Traci said, then got down on her knees to get the pot for the macaroni. She dug through the pots and found one. She then took it out, and stood up and looked in the pan. She noticed a "big" spider. She screamed and dropped the pan.

"aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" Traci jumped up and down and ran behind Justin.

"What!?!" Justin said as she hugged his back.

"SPIDER!!! Kill it!!" Traci said holding him tight

Justin laughed and had Traci let go of him, then he went over and killed the spider. he then threw it outside.

"Did you kill it" Traci asked

"Yes...its gone" Justin said as he hugged her.

"Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!" Traci said as Justin laughed.

Traci then had Justin find another pot. She made some Macaroni, and cheese, and they ate and talked. About 3 hours later, the dishes were done, and all the doors were locked, and they walked up-stairs to their room. They both put on their PJ's and got into bed. The second Justin got snuggled under the covers he fell asleep. Traci smiled as she looked at him. She turned off the light and then fell asleep.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments and Questions?? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 06: Mid-Night Snack by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 06: Mid-Night Snack

~*~Dream~*~

Two masquelnt hands massaging her skin, while his perfect lips touched her lips. She kissed him hungrily, and ran her hands though his dark brown hair. She opened her eyes and looked into his aqua blue ones.

"Josh..." She said in a whisper as he kissed her lips lightly

"Shhh..., don't talk" JC said as he put a finger to her lips.

"Mmmm" Traci moaned as he kissed her more passionately, she then heard Justin's voice.


~*~End of Dream~*~

"Trace, you ok?" Justin said in a husky voice, as she shook her lightly.

"Mmm...hum?" Traci said as opened her eyes a little, seeing darkness.

"You were breathing a little heavy, you ok?" Justin said as he rubbed her back.

"Yea...just a dream" Traci said as she cuddled next to him.

"ok... go back to sleep ok?" Justin said as he fell asleep again.

Traci however couldn't go to sleep. She tossed and turned for awhile. She then sat up, Justin was still fast asleep. She put on her robe, and walked out of the room. She then walked down stairs, and noticed the light on in the kitchen. She quietly walked into the kitchen, and saw JC sitting at the bar eating left over Macaroni.

"Hey" Traci said as she walked into the kitchen a little nervous. JC turned around and looked at her.

"Hey, what's wrong can't sleep?" JC asked as Traci got the ice-cream container out.

"No, so..." Traci said as she sat down next to him "How was your night?"

"It was ok" JC said "What about you?" He took a bite of his food "You have fun with J?"

"He left" Traci said "His Boss called and he head to leave, so basically I was bored outta my mind all day"

"Aww poor Traci" JC said with a little giggle

"shut up!" Traci said as she took a bite of ice-cream. There was an uncomfortable silence, when JC looked at her outta the corner of her eye.

"Trace" JC said breaking the silence

"Mm humm" Traci said looking at him

"Did last night...you know...mean anything?" JC asked looking at her. Traci looked at him. He was VERY good-looking but she loved Justin.

"I don't know" Traci said quietly "It wasn't much of a kiss"

"well you broke it!" JC said looking at her

"well I DO have a boy-friend you know" Traci said defending herself.

"Yea, I know" JC said

"Why you ask then?" Traci said looking at him

"Just thinking" JC said as he got up and put his dish in the sink. He then went into the living room, and turned on the TV. Traci sighed and took one more bite of ice-cream, then put it away, and put the spoon in the sink. She then walked into the living room were JC was. She sat down next to him, and looked at her. He then moved in closer. Traci could only look into his captivating blue eyes. He leaned in and slowly moved the hair from her face. Traci shivered at his smooth touch.

"JC" Traci said almost in a whimper as she closed her eyes

"Shhh..." JC said in a hushed tone "Just don't think about it..."

"But...I can't" Traci said "It’s not right"

"Just forget about him for two seconds" JC said as he moved in closer

"Josh...don't" Traci said as she bite her bottom lip.

"Just…" JC said as she touched the side of her face "Relax..."

Traci looked into his eyes. She then kissed him, and he kissed her back. (If ya know what I mean) He ran his hands through her hair, and they moved down the couch tell JC was lying on top of her. Traci then broke it. She looked at him as she tried to calm her breathing.

"Did that mean something?" JC said as he looked at her

"I don't...know..." Traci said "Can you please get off me?"

JC sighed and got off. Traci then stood up.

"I'm goin to sleep, see ya in the morning" Traci said as she got ready to head up the stairs

"Night" JC said

She sighed as she headed up the stairs "OMG he’s a good kisser!!" Traci yelled inside her head as she thought about the kiss they shared. She got into her room, and took off her robe and got back into bed.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments and Questions?? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 07: Pain by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 07: Pain

The next couple of months passed very quickly. Traci and Justin were doing ok, she as beginning to feel he was keeping something from her even though she wasn't innocent herself. She felt awkward around JC ever since that night. Lance had set a job for Traci at JIVE since he has connections.

Justin had just come home a couple of hours ago, from yet another business trip. They laid in their bed kissing. Traci had missed him. She broke the kiss they were in and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Nothing...I just missed you" Traci said as she looked at his familiar face.

"I missed you too sweety" Justin said starting to kiss her neck.

"Mmm...you never told me how it was?" Traci asked

"It was ok...nothing new" Justin said, he then kissed her lips lightly.

They then started making out, then the night went on (wink wink) A couple of hours later they lay in bed half awake. Justin stroking her hair.

"Trace" Justin said kissing her forehead

"Hmm" Traci said half asleep

"I have to tell you something" Justin said a little hesitantly

"What?" Traci said

"I have to...uh...I have to" Justin started to say. Traci looked at him, she then kissed him passionately, she broke it the rubbed her thumb against his cheek.

"Just tell me" Traci said smiling. Justin sighed

"I have to leave in 2 days" Justin blurted out. Traci looked at him in shock.

"But you...you" Traci said angrily "Justin!"

"I know...but it’s not my fault" Justin said as he looked at her.

"It's never your fault" Traci said as she sat up "You never take...ahh...just forget it!" Traci said as she wrapped the top blanket over herself and walked into the bathroom. Justin got up and put his boxers on. She walked over to the door and knocked on it.

"Go away Justin!" Traci said in tears

"Traci...let me explain..." Justin said as she put his ear to the door, and could hear her crying.

"Just leave please J!!" Traci yelled. Justin sighed and walked out of the room. He went down the stairs into the kitchen. He didn't hear the TV on, and then JC came into the kitchen.

"What's wrong J?" JC asked as he sat down next to him

"What do you think?" Justin said with a pout.

"What happened?" JC said looking at him.

"I told Tracel, I had to leave in two days? Justin said

"Dude you just got back" JC said

"I know but, it wasn't my decision" Justin said "My Boss...he doesn't understand I have a life"

JC laughed "No Boss's do" He said, and patted his back.

"Don't worry...she'll come around" JC said

"But I don't want to drive her away" Justin said "I love her"

"I know" JC said as he looked at him "She'll be fine by the time you leave"

"Hope so" Justin said "So...what are you doing up so late?" he asked

"I just got home like 15 minutes ago from work" JC said

"Oh, how’s that going anyway?" Justin asked

"It’s alright" JC said

They talked for another 20 minutes. Then Justin got up and walked back up stair's into his room. Traci was on the bed asleep. He got under the covers and looked at her. He could see the dry tears on her face. He sighed and turned over then fell asleep.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments and Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 08: A Typical Day (Almost) by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 08: Typical Day (Almost)

The next morning Traci was up at 6:00 she had work. She opened her eyes and turned over and looked at Justin. She got up and put her robe on and walked sleepily to the bathroom. She took a quick shower, and got dressed in a skirt suit outfit. She did her make-up and hair and walked back into the room. She sighed when she looked at Justin. She walked over to him; she bent down next to him, and stroked his cheek. Justin stirred

"Trace..." He said sleepily

"Yea...I have work; I'll be home later ok?" Traci said looking at him

"Ok" Justin said turning over. Traci smiled and kissed his cheek. She then headed down stairs, and went into the kitchen and grabbed a snack, then headed to work.

The day was going good but it was busy. Traci was busy filing papers and taking phone calls. The phone rang, and Traci quickly pressed the phone button on her ear-phone phone.

"Hello, JIVE records, Traci speaking how may I help you?"

"Traci..." Justin giggled

"Justin!!" Traci said with a laugh

"What's up?"

"I told you, if you wanted to call me, call my cell"

"Opps...I forgot"

"Yea right"

"How's my baby today?"

"Tired"

"awww, how come?"

"I don't know, guess I was thinking too much"

"Oh...so when do you get off?"

"Uh...about 3 why?"

"Just wonderin"

"So where you going?"

"When?"

"For your business trip?"

"Oh...New York"

"exciting"

"Yea...are you working tomorrow?"

"Half day, I think why?"

"Just wonderin"

"Oh, well baby I got to go?"

"Oh...ok"

"I'll call you later ok?"

"Alright, bye babe love you"

"Me too bye"

They both hung up. Traci smiled and got back to work.

They rest of the day went by faster and she was soon ready to go home. She packed up all her things and grabbed her car keys. She saw Lance on the way out, and waved.

"Hey, I didn't know you were here today?" Traci asked him

"Well, I was called in, Alyssa didn't like that much" Lance said with a sigh

"Yea...know how that goes" Traci said with a laugh

"You and J want to party with us tonight?" Lance asked

"Where you goin?" Traci asked

"Some new club, we’ll pick you up at 7:00" Lance said

"I'm sure it's fine, I'll ask J..." Traci said "If he says no, I'll call you"

"Alright, see ya" Lance said

"Ok, bye" Traci said

She then headed to her car. She got in and headed home. Half hour later, she got home. She got out of her car, and noticed JC's car was there. She began to get nervous, as she walked through the front door.

"I'm home...anyone here?" Traci asked as she slipped off her high heels by the front door.

"In here!" he heard Justin and JC's familiar voice. She smiled and walked into the living room. She then noticed a tall blonde girl with green eyes sitting next to JC. Justin saw her and smiled and got up and stood next to her then kissed her on the cheek Traci smiled.

"Traci, this is Stephanie" JC said with a smile.

Traci looked at her, and then shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you" Traci said to her

"Same here" She said. Traci then sat down on the couch next to the one JC and Stephanie were sitting on, and Justin sat next to her. They then all started talking. About 5:30 JC and Stephanie left. Traci then walked up the stairs and into their room with Justin following.

"She seems nice" Justin said sitting on the bed

"Yea, I guess" Traci said looking through her closet

"You don't like her huh?" Justin asked looking at her.

"No...I didn't say that" Traci said "She’s just seemed a little...flaky"

"Flaky?" Justin laughed. Traci giggled. She then picked out a short black leather skirt and a red leather shirt that tied up in the back.

"What do you think?" Traci asked looking at him.

"Nice...but...where you going?" Justin asked. Traci then realized she forgot she hadn't told Justin about the plans.

"Oh...duh...Lance wanted to know if we wanted to go dancing with him and Aly tonight" Traci said laying her outfit down on the bed.

"Oh..." Justin said sounding a little disappointed

"Don't you want to go?" Traci asked, as she picked out a nice out-fit for Justin.

"I don't care" He said with a pout. Traci looked at him.

"Oh Please!!! J I haven't been dancing in so long" Traci said as she sat down next to him, and held onto his arm.

"Oh, alright" Justin gave in

"Yes...thank you baby!" She said giving him a peck on the lips "Now get up and get ready, he'll be here at 7:00" She said walking into the bathroom with her new out-fit.

About an hour later they were both ready. They were down-stairs rating the fridge for food. They found a chocolate candy bar and split it.

"I guess I’m gonna have to go shopping" Traci said as she ate some of her candy.

"Cause you eat too much!" Justin joked

"Me!!" Traci laughed "Who needs 5 bowls of cereal every morning?"

"Leave me alone!" Justin said with a pout.

Then there was a beep. They both stood up and walked out side. Alyssa had her window down.

"Traci!!" She yelled

Traci laughed and waved. Justin and Traci got in the back seat and they headed toward the club. They got there and danced the night away.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 09: The Long Good-Bye by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 09: The long good-bye

Justin woke up to the alarm, he reached over Traci to turn off. He then moaned as he sat up and stretched his arms out. He then got up and started getting dressed in the bathroom. Traci saw the light on in the bathroom shinning through the crack, and she sat up.

"Justin!!" Traci said sleepily

"Yea babe?" Justin said through the bathroom

"When are you leaving?" Traci asked

"Pretty soon" Justin said. Traci groaned and hid under the covers "Why do you have to leave" She said.

Justin walked back into the bedroom fully dressed.

"I know baby, I'm sorry" Justin said as he zipped up his suit case

Justin then walked over to her side of the bed, and started rubbing her back, as she hid under the covers. "I love you" Justin said hopefully. Traci laughed and took the covers off of her face, and Justin smiled.

"Can't I come with you?" Traci begged "I won't bug you...just don't leave me here with JC and Stephanie!!"

Justin laughed as she hugged his neck.

"Trace" Justin said laughing "Please"

"Don't go, Don't go!!" Traci said. Justin tried to stand up but Traci ended up pulling him back into bed with her. They both laughed

"Trace, we talked about this" He said "Next business trip, I'll take you...ok?"

"But why not this one?" Traci asked "I'll be good"

"You're always good" Justin said laughing "But I didn't ask my Boss, he'll be pissed, and I only got 1 ticket" Justin said

"Fine" Traci said with a pout. Justin laughed and kissed her lips lightly.

"I got to get going" Justin said as he looked at the alarm clock. "Don't want to be left behind"

"Why not?" Traci said with an evil laugh

"You know why" Justin said

He then climbed over Traci and stood up straitening his shirt.

"I'll see you in 2 weeks" Justin said before kissing her passionately. Traci sighed and pulled him closer, they soon broke it.

"Love you" he said as he grabbed his suit case, and then walked down the stairs.

"I LOVE YOU!!!" Traci yelled, and heard Justin laugh. She then heard his car speed off. Traci then got up and started her daily routine.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Questions?? Comments?? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 10: The BIG mistake by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 10: The BIG mistake

Five days passed slower then ever. Traci drowned herself in work so that she wouldn’t think about Justin so much. It was yet another late night, and Traci was sitting on Justin’s chair, that was in his office. She was twirling herself in the chair while drinking a cup of juice. She then stopped the chair when she heard foot steps. She looked in the door way and saw a shadow. She freaked, and slowly put her glass down on the desk. She grabbed the World Atlas book off the book shelf and started to get up, and then JC jumped out.

“BOO!!” he said

Traci screamed and dropped the book. JC busted up with laughter.

“JC!!” Traci screamed at him

“OMG!!” JC laughed “You should have seen your face”

“You f*cker!” Traci yelled at him. He laughed. Traci calmed her heart, and sat down on the chair leaning back.

“I hate you, you know that?” Traci said as she gave him an angry look

“Oh, come on…it was a joke” JC said as he walked over and sat on the chair in the front of the desk.

“Well, it wasn’t funny” Traci said. JC giggled

“So what’s up?” JC asked

“Nothing, I’m bored” Traci said as she twirled in her chair.

“Welcome to the club” JC said “Has J called?”

“Nope,” Traci said “Last time was 3 days ago”

“Oh…he’ll call soon” JC said “Have you eaten yet?”

Traci shook her head “To lazy”

“Well I got paid today you want pizza, I’ll treat” JC said

“Sure” Traci said “Can we get cheese?”

“Ok…” JC said, he then picked up the phone and called Pizza Hut.

Traci went into the fridge and grabbed two sodas with cups of ice then went into the living room. She then noticed a bag of video’s and looked in it.

“Josh!” Traci called as she looked at the videos

“Yea” he replied walking back into the living room counting the right amount of money.

“When did you get these?” Traci asked holding up the video bag

“On my way home” JC said “Why?”

“Can we watch one?” Traci asked

“I don’t care” JC said “Which one?”

“The Glass House” Traci said taking the case out of the bag, and walked over to the DVD player. The door bell rang, and she jumped

“You scare easy” he said as he laughed. He then walked toward the front door. He answered it, and got the pizza then paid the guy and walked back into the living room.

“Pizza!!” JC said as he put the box down on the coffee table.

Traci pressed play on the DVD player and ran to sit next to him and watch the movie while eating and having a good time. The movie soon ended and JC was half asleep, as Traci huddled next to him, to hide from the ‘scary’ parts. Every time she shrieked, JC would laugh. It soon ended, and Traci got up to stop the movie. JC then sat up.

“That was good” JC said

“Yea right, you fell asleep through half of it” Traci said as she picked up the empty pizza box and soda cans. She walked into the kitchen and JC followed.

“Well excuse me for being tired” JC said with a laugh

“You’re excused!” Traci said

She threw the trash away, and put the cups in the sink. She then felt two arms around her waist, and soft kisses on her neck. She turned around quickly.

“Josh, what are you doing?” Traci asked as she looked into his captivating eyes.

“Trace…ever since that night when we kissed, that’s all I could think about!” JC said as he kissed the upper part of her neck, under her hair.

“But…” Traci said as she tried to push him away “What about Stephanie?”

“She’s just…” JC started to say

“And Justin… he’s your best friend…and MY boyfriend” Traci said as she started to push him away again.

He then started backing her up against the counter, and kissed her with tenderness. Traci moaned and pushed him away.

“JC…please don’t” Traci said as she looked at him.

“Sweetie…don’t fight it” JC said as he lifted her up onto the counter.

Traci looked at him; she did ‘want’ him, but she was happy with Justin, she loved Justin…and she missed him. He was half way across the world, and JC…well JC was there, he was there and now. She then kissed him passionately as she ran her hand through his hair. He put his hands under her shirt feeling her back as he stood in-between her legs. He quickly un-did her bra, as she took off his shirt and ran her hand down his back. He wrapped her legs around his waist, and then lifted her up and he walked up-stairs into his bedroom. He laid her down on the bed, and crawled on top of her, kissing down her stomach. Traci pulled his face to hers and kissed him with lust. And their night went on (wink*wink)
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 11: Realizing the BIG mistake by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 11: Realizing the BIG mistake

Traci opened her eyes to the beating of the sun in her face. JC was gently rubbing her back leaving baby kisses on her shoulder. Traci felt his other arm around her waist. She slowly turned around and looked at him.

“Morning” he said as he leaned in to kiss her

“What time is it?” Traci asked as she moved her face so he kissed her cheek.

“Only…9:00” he said as he looked at the alarm clock on the side of his bed. He then hugged her back kissing her shoulder blade.

“Josh…don’t” Traci said as she wiggled out of his grip

“Why? What’s wrong?” JC asked

“Haven’t you noticed and we’ve done…I cheated on Justin…you cheated on Stephanie…” Traci said as she picked up her PJs that were lying on the floor. She quickly put them on.

“Traci!” JC said, as he watched her dress “Traci listen…”

“NO!!” Traci yelled “I cheated on the one guy who loves me…with his best friend”

She stormed out of the room, and ran down the hall and into her and Justin’s room. She got into bed, and cried. She realized what she had done, and she hated herself for it. She cried until she couldn’t anymore, and then heard the phone ring. Then there was a knock on the door.

“Go away Josh!” Traci yelled under the covers

“It’s Justin!” JC said as he put his head on the door.

Traci gasped as she ran and opened the door, she looked at JC then grabbed the phone and closed the door and ran back to sit on the bed.

“Hello” (sniffling)

“Hey babe, miss me?” Justin said

“Yes…come home now…please”

“(laughing) Just a couple more days sweety”

Traci smiled and sniffled again

“You ok?”

“Yea, just…I’m getting sick” she lied

“Oh…well take some medicine, and get better ok?”

“Yes Dr. Timberlake”

“(laughing) Don’t be a smart @ss”

Traci laughed. They then talked for awhile. Then Justin had to go.

“I’ll call in a couple of days ok?” Justin said

“OK…I miss you”

“Miss you too…love you”

“Me too…bye”

“Bye”

They both hung up. Traci sighed as she lay back down on the bed.

“What have I done” Traci said as a tear slid down her cheek. Then the phone rang again, she sat up and grabbed the phone.

“Hello”

“Hey chic, what’s up?” Alyssa said. Traci sighed in relief

“Nothing much, you?”

“Same, I’m bored”

“That’s nothing new”

“Hey!”

Traci laughed

“Want to come with me shopping?”

“Sure…”

“Yeay! Ok I’ll me you there ok?”

“Yea, bye”

They both hung up. She quickly got up and took a shower. She put on a cute shirt and a jean skirt with her Roxy sandals. She did her hair and make up and then grabbed her purse and headed down the stairs. JC was in the kitchen eating something.

“I’m going to the mall with Alyssa” Traci said “Take any messages”

JC didn’t say anything. Traci got ready to leave, when JC stopped her.

“Trace…please listen” JC said

“JC…it was a mistake…a BIG mistake…and I know it changes the way we see each other, but that’s the way it has to be” Traci said “I love Justin….and he loves me”

“But I love you!” JC said almost in the instant. Traci looked at him

“You can’t be serious” she said

“I do, I love the way you pout when you don’t get your way, and how you get angry so easily” JC said “and your smile”

Traci could feel herself getting dizzy. She sighed and sat down at the bar next to him.

“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t keep it inside anymore” JC said as he looked at hit food

“What am I going to do” Traci thought as she looked at him. She then stood up.

“I have to go, I’ll talk to you later” Traci said as she walked out the door.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 12: Telling the one person who cares by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 12: Telling the one person who cares

Traci hurried to the mall and sat down at her and Alyssa’s usual table. She sat there for about 5 minutes when she felt a tap on her shoulder; she turned around and saw Alyssa already with a shopping bag.

“Hey!” Alyssa said sitting next to her. Traci smiled

“What’s wrong?” she asked her friend who seemed a little down

Traci shrugged and looked at her sadly.

“Is it Justin?” Alyssa asked

“I made the biggest mistake of my life Aly…” Traci said looking at her

“What happened?” Alyssa asked

“You can’t tell anyone ok?” Traci said “I mean it”

“Ok…just tell me” Alyssa said

Traci sighed as she put her elbows on the table and her head in her hands. Alyssa looked at her concerningly. She rubbed her back.

“Aly…I…I…” Traci said as she burst into tears “I slept with Josh” she said in almost as whisper. Alyssa looked at her in shock, as she sat back in her chair.

“Oh my god!!” Alyssa said looking at her

Traci burst into tears as she laid her head on the table and cried

“I ruin everything. You’re gonna hate me, and tell Lance, then he’ll tell Justin and then…I’ll be kicked out, and have no where to go”

Alyssa sighed as she rubbed her back.

“I don’t hate you…” Alyssa said “I’m just surprised”

Traci looked at her

“When did this happen?” Alyssa asked

“Last night…” Traci said “After he came home from work”

Traci looked down at the table.

“You want to stay at our house tonight?” Alyssa asked

“No… It’ll just cause more trouble” Traci said

“No it won’t” Alyssa said “Just come over please”

“You’re not gonna let go of this huh?” Traci asked

“You bet your @ss I’m not” Alyssa said. Traci giggled

“Come on, lets do some shopping…then we’ll go home ok?”

“Ok” Traci said and hugged her “Thank you” Alyssa smiled “Welcome, come on”

They both stood up, and walked around the mall and shopped. About 3 hours later, they had fun shopping and it took the problem off of Traci's mind for awhile. They were walking out of the GAP

“OK…I can’t go into one more store, I spent my limit” Traci said with a laugh

“Well, I can…I haven’t spent Lance’s limit yet” Alyssa laughed

“Aly!” Traci said

“I’m just kidding” Alyssa said with a laugh “Come on…let’s go”

“I’ll meet you at your house ok?” Traci said as they walked to the parking lot

“OK…just go right behind me” Alyssa said

“OK…my cars that way…see you soon” Traci said as she walked off

“BYE!” Alyssa said

They got into their cars, and Traci followed Alyssa home. Alyssa had called Lance to tell him that Traci was coming to stay the night, making up an excuse like she didn’t want to be home alone, which was half true, she didn’t want to be home alone with JC. They got to the house, and went inside. They had a fun night of being best buds. Soon everyone was ready to go to bed. Traci was on the couch in one of Lance’s old shirts under a blanket looking at the ceiling. She could hear Lance and Alyssa a little ‘busy’ in the next room. She giggled as she heard Lance moan. She turned on her side and closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 13: Going Home by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 13: Going Home

Traci woke up to the smell of breakfast food. She sat up and stretched, then walked into the kitchen sleepily yawning. Lance was making breakfast.

“Well, aren’t you a sight to see in the morning” Lance laughed as he stood in front of the stove making eggs

“Very funny” Traci said as she fixed her pony tail “Well…I didn’t get much sleep for 1…that couch sucks” Lance laughed “And 2…someone was having a little fun last night” she looked at Lance, as he turned pink as he looked back at Traci then the eggs he was cooking. Traci started laughing.

“It’s okay Lancey Poo…everyone as needs…jus remember someone’s in the next room” Traci said and looked at him. Alyssa then came in with her robe on, and walked behind Lance hugging his back.

“Morning” Traci said as she looked at them

“Sleep good?” Alyssa asked

“Hum…yea” Traci said

“Good. You goin home today?” Alyssa asked as she got a coffee cup out

“Probably…J will be home soon, I’ll be fine as long as I keep myself busy” Traci said as Lance handed her a plate of breakfast food “Mmm thank you Lance”

Lance smiled as he went back to the stove. Traci smiled and watched as Lance and Alyssa got ‘lovey dovey’. About 12:30 Traci decided to go home. She had to face JC sometime. So she said good-bye to Lance and Alyssa then got in her car and left. She pulled into the driveway and grabbed her shopping bags and headed inside. She opened the door and heard laughing from the living room. She walked in and saw Stephanie and JC all over each other on the couch. She coughed fakely, and they both looked at her.

“Oh Trace, you’re home” JC said sitting up “Where’ve you been?”

“I stayed with Alyssa last night” Traci said eyeing him

“Oh…” JC said smiling nervously.

“Well, I’m going to my room anyone call?” Traci asked as she got ready to head up the stairs

“No” JC said

Traci sighed and went into her and Justin’s room. She sat down on the bed “What’s wrong with me…am I jealous…OMG, I’m jealous!!” Traci said to herself. She felt a tear slid down her cheek, and she quickly wiped it away and got up and started putting away the things she bought.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 14: He’s Home by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 14: He’s Home

Traci woke up early the day Justin was to come home. She ran around her room laughing at herself. She opened the door and ran down the hall yelling “He’s coming home!!” she went smack right into JC’s chest. She went smack on the floor on her butt, and looked up and saw JC laughing at her.

“Oww…geez…” Traci said rubbing her head “What is that, bricks?”

JC laughed “Nope…all muscle baby” JC did a flexing move

“Stop flattering yourself and help me up” Traci said as she held out her hand. JC laughed, and helped her up.

“A little excited huh?” JC said as they walked down the stairs

“Yes!!” Traci said with a laugh “I’ve been waiting 2 weeks!!”

JC laughed. They went into the kitchen. Traci jumped up and down around the kitchen smiling. JC laughed.

“So, how’ve you been?” JC asked “We haven’t really talked”

“Yea…I’ve been busy with work and stuff” Traci said looking at him

“Is that the only reason?” JC asked curiously

“Yes” Traci said looking at him nervously

“Oh…” JC said. Traci then went into the fridge.

“Hummm…” Traci said “What should I have?” she then smiled and picked out the box of waffles. She giggled and put them in the toaster. JC laughed

“You’re weird” JC said looking at her

“What?” it’s jus food” Traci said “I’m happy don’t kill it”

“Ok, Ok” JC said taking the box of Coco Puffs out.

“You want the last bowl?” JC asked Traci looked at him and smiled. She shook her head and looked at her waffles.

They talked like friends and finished eating breakfast. About 3 hours later, breakfast was done. JC was out front playing basketball and Traci was up stairs listening to music and reading a magazine. She then heard a car door, and laughing outside. She smiled and got off the bed. She walked towards the window that over looked the front yard. She saw Justin and JC talking she smiled and jumped up and down. She threw the magazine on the bed, and ran down the stairs and out the front door.

“Justin!!” Traci yelled as she ran towards him and flung into his open embrace. He smiled and twirled her around. Traci smiled and felt a tear run down her cheek. JC watched them fakly smiling.

“Mmm…I missed you baby” Justin said kissing her forehead

“Me too” Traci said holding onto his neck.

She smiled and kissed him passionately, as JC turned away back to his game of basketball. Traci sighed as Justin picked her up and carried her into the house, and up the stairs. He gently laid her on the bed and took off his shoes. Traci ran her hands under his shirt over his chest, smiling. Justin climbed onto her, and started kissing her neck.

“Hmm…baby…” Justin moaned, “I love you”

Traci smiled at the words “I love you more” Traci said as she whispered in her ear.

Justin laughed. They didn’t do much more then that (no wink*wink). Traci just lay in Justin’s arms. She gently rubbed his back, as he sang the songs that played on the mixed CD she was playing.

“Mmm…can’t we just stay like this forever?” Traci said as she kissed his cheek

“I don’t see why not” Justin said in a husky tone.

Traci giggled. She then wrapped her arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I love you” Traci said smiling. She gave him an Eskimo kiss rubbing her nose against his, he smiled.

“I love you too baby…with all of my heart” Justin said,

Traci cuddled in his arms, and they both took a nap.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 15: Finding Out by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 15: Finding Out

Things were going great for everyone. Justin never quite found out about JC and Traci’s little…whatever it was. Justin worked but not as much, he was a loud to take days off, which was great. Traci though wasn’t feeling really good lately. She would get dizzy every so often and was always hungry. Justin then convinced her to go to the doctors so they could exam her.

So there she sat in the waiting room for her turn. She flipped through the magazine nervously. She was then called into Dr. Louis’s office. She went in and took a couple of tests talked with her doctor etc. They then got ready to give her an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok in that area. She lay down on the uncomfortable table, while the doctor got the machine ready. She turned it on, and you could hear a faint bumping noise. The doctor laughed.

“It’s not an illness…Traci…you’re pregnant” she announced

Traci looked at her in shock. She and Justin haven’t done it in months. She then thought of something.

“Do you know how far along?” She asked nervously

“Humm…let me see” Dr. Louis said looking at a couple of charts “I’d say…about 2 months”

Traci then thought “2 months…last time was…OMG” Traci then looked at Dr. Louis

“Something wrong?” she asked

“Oh…no…sorry, just thinking” she said

“OK, I’ll need to see you in about a month ok?” Dr. Louis said

Traci smiled and nodded. She then grabbed her purse and headed to her car. She sat in the drivers’ seat, and looked out the window. She put her head on the steering wheel and cried. What was she going to do?!? How was she going to tell Justin? Will he be mad? She calmed herself down and wiped her eyes. She started her car and drove home. She got there and saw Justin and JC out front they were playing a game of basketball. She pulled into the driveway and got out. Justin ran over and picked her up twirling her around.

“Eww J…” Traci laughed “You’re all sweaty…put me down”

Justin laughed and put her down “How’d it go?”

“OK…but” Traci said “I need to talk to you”

“What about?” Justin asked looking at her

“Just…follow me” Traci said.

Justin looked at Traci confusingly, and then at JC he shrugged. Traci grabbed his hand and he looked at her.

“Alright, come on” Justin said, and Traci smiled they walked up to their room.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments??? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 16: Telling Him by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 16: Telling Him

Traci brought Justin to the bed, and sat him down.

“Okay…baby…” Traci said as she sat down next to him

“Babe, just tell me” he kissed her check “I love you”

Traci looked at him, and smiled. She took a deep breath

“Justin…I’m pregnant” Traci said looking at him, as a tear ran down her cheek.

“Babe…” Justin said looking at her

“Justin…I know it wasn’t supposed to happen…but it did, and I don’t know what to do” Traci said as tears ran down her face “And it’s yours…whether you think it is or not, it is…” she said half trying to convince herself

“How…how far?” Justin asked looking at her seriously

“About 2 months” Traci said, hoping he would buy that they did ‘it’ before he left which was exactly 2 months ago.

Justin looked at her “I’m gonna be a daddy?” he asked

Traci looked at him and smiled. He always did want a family, but it seemed so fast. They weren’t even engaged…all he had given her was the promise ring. Traci smiled and shook her head yes, and Justin sighed.

“You’re not mad?” Traci asked

“No…a little…surprised…but not mad” Justin said and hugged her, and kissed her forehead “I love you Trace, and I’ll love this baby too”

Traci smiled, and hugged him tightly “I love you J” she cried into his shoulder.

They sat there for awhile in a tight hug. Justin put his hands to the side of her face, and dried her tears with his thumbs.

“You ok?” he said giving her a comforting smile

“For now I am” Traci said looking at him.

He kissed her lips lightly

“How am I going to tell my parents’” Traci said “They’ll kill me when they find out…”

“Well, you aren’t the only one” Justin said “But I make a decent living and as long as I can support you, and the baby…it should be okay”

“Aww, Justin but I do have a job myself” Traci said

“I know baby” Justin said and hugged her close.

They then heard the front door open and close and footsteps.

“Everything ok?” JC asked knocking on the door. Traci quickly dried her eyes.

“Yea…” Traci said.

JC then poked his head into the room and looked at them noticing Traci’s teary eyes.

“What’s wrong?” JC asked looking at them

“I’m…uh…I’m pregnant” Traci said with a little smile

“Wow…congratulations” JC said walking out to hug them

“Thanks” Traci said with a smile
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 17: Telling the daddy by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 17: Telling the daddy

The months rolled by, Traci was now 4 months pregnant. She was getting ready to pack, because she was going with Justin this time to New Jersey for business. JC and Stephanie were no more; JC had broken up with her about a month earlier. So now he was mopy around the house. Traci was in the dinning room eating (like always) at the table while Justin was at a meeting for the trip they would be leaving for the next day. JC has just woken up, at about 12:30. He walked sleepily into the kitchen, in his PJ pants and no shirt, his hair in every direction.

“Well, good morning sleepy head” Traci said as she looked at him

“Yea, yea” he mumbled, and went to the fridge, getting out the juice cartoon.

Traci watched him; she had to tell him it was his kid. She sighed and looked at the ground. JC took a drink of the juice from the cartoon, and then put it back. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

“You ok buddy?” Traci asked him, as he sat down in the chair across from her.

“Of course I am, just the fact that the women I love is pregnant with my best friends baby” JC said as he put his head on his arms and laid them on the table.

Traci sighed and looked at him “Josh…I…I have a confession” she said quietly, as she looked at him, and he looked back at her.

“What is it?” he asked

“Well, this baby…well…” Traci started to say, and a tear came out of her eye “It’s…yours” she said quietly looking at him.

As soon as he realized what she said, he looked at her.

“Come again” JC said and looked at her seriously

“This baby, right here” she said taking his hand and putting it on the top of her belly, were you could feel a couple bumps. “It’s yours” she said looking at him

He stood up and put his hand threw his hair

“Are you sure…I mean you and Justin did it more then me and you” he started freaking out “I mean ours was a accident”

Traci looked at him her eyes welling into tears

“But, what about Justin…he thinks it’s his…and what if it turns out looking like me…he’ll freak, I’m his best friend…and he’ll know we…” JC looked at her

“I know Josh, but you have to be the dad…me and J haven’t done it in months. The last time was with you…and that was exactly 4 months ago” she said looking at him.

JC sat back with a heavy sigh. “I’m a daddy…” he said with amazement.

Traci got up and stood behind him.

She started massaging his back “Yup…you’re a daddy” she said with a smile.

He looked up at her “What are we gonna do?” JC asked

“I don’t know, but I have to tell him” Traci said looking at him

“But he’ll be mad” JC said as he took her hands in his

“Yea, but he’ll be mad when the kid looks like you…” Traci said looking at him

“True” JC said

Just then the door opened, and Justin came walking in

“Anyone here??” he called

Traci quickly let go of JC’s hands and sat down next to JC and went back to eating.

“We’re in here” JC said as he put his head back on the table.

They heard footsteps coming towards the dinning room.

“Good afternoon” he said walking towards them

“Hi…” Traci said with a smile

“Eating again” Justin said with a laugh

“Hey! I got an excuse” Traci said with a smile

Justin went behind her and started massaging her neck and shoulders.

“How’s the baby today?” Justin asked leaving kisses on her neck. Traci smiled.

“Fine” Traci said “Kicking up a storm”

Justin laughed “That’s my girl” he said

“Who said it was a girl?” Traci asked

“Me…” he said then kissed her cheek.

JC looked at them, and then groaned and sat up and yawned. Justin looked at him.

“You sure you don’t want to come with us to Jersey?” he asked again

“No…it’s ok” JC said and looked at them

“Come on, it’ll be fun, when J’s out doing meetings we can go out on the town…” Traci said looking at him

JC looked at Traci surprised, she smiled.

“I got another ticket” Justin said looking at him

“Oh why not…” JC said “I’ll go”

“Yeay!” Traci said and smiled at him.

“Well better go pack” Justin said and patted his back

JC got up and hugged Justin then ran up the stairs. Justin smiled and looked at Traci.

“You made him happy” Traci said “He won’t be moping around the house all week”

Justin smiled at the satisfaction on his girlfriends face.

“Come on let’s go pack” Justin said as he took her hand.

She smiled and took his hand and they went up stairs. Traci was looking through her
drawers for clothes.

“Justin! Nothing fits me” Traci whined

Justin walked into the room, from the walk in closet

“Oh come on…what about this” Justin said holding up a baby blue tank top

“Oh yea, I probably can’t get my arm though it” Traci said with a pout

Justin laughed and put his arm around her waist kissing her neck. Traci smiled.

“You’re fine we just went to the doctors and your average weight for 4 months” Justin said as they began rocking back and forth. “I love you” Justin said into her ear.

Traci smiled, and hugged him close, sinking into his arms and began to think about what love really was. Finally she shook her head free of the thoughts for now, and looked back at him.

“Me too” she said and turned to hug him. He looked at her and smiled

“There now, will you finish packing?” Justin asked as he kissed her forehead

“Yea, I’ll just use your shirts” Traci said with an evil smile

Justin laughed and walked back into the closet “That’s what you think” he said, and Traci giggled

“Want to bet?” Traci said evilly,

Then she went over and opened his 2nd drawer on his dresser, and took out fuor comfy shirts. She tip toed back to the bed and put the shirts into her suit case giggling. Justin poked his head out from the closet and looked at her.

“What are you doing?” he asked as she had her back to him

“Nothing honey” Traci said with a smile, looking at him with an innocent face

“Yea right, I know that face…” Justin said walking towards her. Traci smiled

“What face?” she asked looking at him with the same face

“That one!” he said and tackled her onto the bed

She lay on her back with him next to her, as he leaned over her upper body. Traci smiled and looked up at him. She put her hand up to his face and stroked his cheek. He smiled and moved his face to kiss her palm. After a minute he got up and walked back into the bathroom.

“I’m still wearing your shirts” Traci said with a smile

“Fine, but if you stretch them, you’re buying me new ones” Justin said

“Fine” Traci said
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 18: Not so fun by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 18: Not so fun

The next day came quickly. Soon it was 6:00 am and the alarm went off. Traci groaned and hid her head under her pillow. Justin woke up and turned the alarm off. He then laid back and looked at Traci.

“Baby…” he said and started kissing her neck “Time to get up”

Traci moaned and turned over, and slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

“Come on princess” he said and got out of bed.

Traci groaned and sat up, as Justin went into the bathroom to take a shower. Traci started to change into leggings and a prego shirt. Pretty soon she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and her hair. As she was brushing her teeth, Justin walked out of the shower stall with a towel wrapped around his waist, his curls drenched with water. Traci watched him though the mirror as he dried himself off. Pretty soon he was in his boxer briefs as he stood in front of the mirror brushing his teeth as well. Traci was doing her make-up when JC knocked on the bedroom door.

“Yea…” Justin said as he turned towards the door

“What time are we leaving?” he asked, he sounded like he was half asleep.

“In about 20 minutes” Justin said glancing at the clock

“Ok” JC said

Justin then looked at Traci. “You feelin ok?” he asked

Traci nodded “I’m tired” she said

“Well the soon we get on the plane, you can fall asleep ok?” he said with a smile

Traci nodded.

~30 minutes later~

Everyone’s stuff was in the trunk of Justin’s car and Traci was in the passenger seat, Justin was driving while JC was in the back. They were about 45 minutes away from the airport. Soon they reached the airport and checked their bags in and headed towards the terminal. They were seated; Justin near the window, then Traci and JC next to her. Pretty soon the air plane took off towards New Jersey.

~5 hours later~

The plane landed and Traci was asleep her head leaning on Justin’s shoulder. Justin shook her lightly

“Trace…get up” he said in a whisper

Traci moaned and opened her eyes. She stood up and followed JC out of the plane. Justin went to get a rental car as JC and Traci waited for him. Pretty soon he came back with the keys to a silver Echo. They went to get their bags then headed to the rental car. Traci got into the back, so she could lie down; she had gotten a head ache on the plane. About 25 minutes later they reached a nice hotel right on the shore of Jersey. They grabbed their bags and headed inside. Traci was slowly dragging behind them as they walked to the elevator.

“Come on Trace” JC said

“Leave me alone” Traci said grumpily

Pretty soon they walked into a nice big suite with two king sized beds in two different rooms. It was right next to the greatest view if the place.

“Look I got the view” Justin said to Traci, knowing she loved the beach

Traci smiled and put her bags down.

She then climbed onto the bed “Good night” she said and closed her eyes to fall asleep.

Traci woke up finally. She moaned and turned her head and looked at the digital clock on the night stand. It read 1:30pm. She sat up, and blinked a couple of times. She sure was hungry. She got out of bed and opened the bedroom door which leads into the little living room. JC and Justin were busy talking and laughing as they watched comedy central. JC turned to look at her, as he walked into the room.

“Well good afternoon” he said with a smile

“Yea yea” Traci said as she sat down next to Justin, putting her head on his shoulder

“So baby, you ok now?” Justin asked as his hand went to rub her stomach

“Mmm…did you guys bring food?” Traci asked

“What? You think we’re stupid?” JC said sarcastically

He got up and went into the kitchen. He grabbed the box of Twinkies and walked back into the living room.

“OoOo food!” Traci said as she grabbed the box out of JC’s hand quickly. He moved back.

“Damn women!” he said laughing

Traci glared at him. She got down 3 Twinkies, and looked over at Justin

“So, what’s the plan?” she asked

“Well…” Justin said, then looked at her and started to crack up with laughter.

JC turned and saw what Justin was laughing at; there was a big splotch of whipped cream on Traci‘s nose.

“What?” Traci asked confused

Justin then laughed and went in and kissed her nose, taking off the cream “You had a little” he touched her nose “cream there, but it’s gone”

Traci glared at JC again “You guys are mean to me…”

Justin smiled, he loved it when she acted like that, he then kissed her cheek “I’m sorry, don’t be mad…forgive me?”

He then started to kiss her face and then gently her lips. JC groaned and rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the TV. Traci noticed his look and even though she loved what Justin was doing, she pulled back.

“I forgive you” she said

Justin smiled “Good” he said

Traci leaned back against the couch and opened another Twinkie. After two more, Justin took the box away.

“Okay, that’s enough” Justin said

“Hey…” Traci said pouting

She looked at him, and tried reaching for the box. Justin threw them to JC, and Traci looked at them and sat back with a pout.

“I don’t know if I like this anymore” She replied, frowning
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 19: Complicated by Sassy Spacey
Author's Notes:
Starting now is the newest chapters, so they're a little bit better and longer then before. I'm real proud of these few so please let me know what you think. :)
Chapter 19: Complicated

It had been two days since they arrived to New Jersey. Justin was now at his meeting for work. He was gonna be gone all day, so Traci and JC were on their own. Traci was in her and Justin’s room on the balcony reading a magazine. She was in some loose fitting pants and a comfy sweat shirt. She was busy humming to herself and staring out at the beach. JC walked onto the balcony and sat down beside her.

“It’s nice huh?” JC asked

Traci snapped out of her daze

“Huh?” she asked and looked at him

JC laughed “You alright?” he asked

Traci smiled “Of course” she said “Why?”

“You look a little dazed there” JC said

Traci shook her head “No, not dazed, just happy” she said

“Really?” JC asked

Traci nodded “How about you, enjoying your vacation?”

JC shrugged “I guess” he said

“To low key?” Traci asked

“No” he said

There was silence; Traci went back to her magazine.

“We need to talk” JC finally said looking at her

“About what?” Traci asked turning the page of her magazine

“I think you know” JC said

Traci continued to look through her magazine

“Trace!” JC said

“What?” Traci said

He then took her magazine, and Traci looked at him.

“Give me my magazine” she said angrily

“We need to talk!” JC said

“Fine” she said and sat back looking at the beach not meeting his gaze

There was yet again more silence.

“Are we gonna sit here all day?” Traci asked

“No” JC said simply

“Then start talking or give me my magazine back” Traci said

JC looked at her “I want to raise my kid…” he said “I helped make it, and I want to raise it”

Traci looked at him “Josh” she said quietly

“I’m serious, if you don’t tell Justin…then I will” JC said

Traci looked at him, with a mad expression “You’re so selfish you know that” she said starting to get angry “You don’t care about what happens to me or how Justin will react” she said “It’s all about you”

JC looked at her stunned

“Guess what?” she said “It’s NOT all about you, do you think this has been easy for me? Do you think I can even live with myself knowing I’m pregnant with my boyfriend’s best friend’s baby?” she asked “No, you don’t care…because it’s all about you” she got up and walked inside and into the bathroom. She slammed the door, and JC got up and walked inside.

“Trace!” he said walking inside

“Go away!” Traci screamed

JC leaned against the wall “Trace please…we need to talk” JC said

“No! last time we talked, it ended in a fight” Traci said

JC laughed at himself “We’re still fighting” he said

“No shit” Traci said “Josh, just leave me alone, I don’t want to talk to you right now…”

“You’re the one who wanted me to come on this damn trip” JC yelled

“Well I changed my mind” Traci yelled “Leave now!” she screamed

JC looked at the door “Damn it, I won’t!!” he screamed “You’re carrying my child and I don’t care what anyone say’s, I’m going to be the one it calls dad” he screamed

“It’s not an IT!!” Traci screamed “Treat her/him like your son or daughter not a thing!!”

JC sank down against the wall. He leaned his head back on the wall

“Justin’s a way better father then you’ll ever be” Traci screamed

“You won’t give me a chance” JC said

“I don’t WANT to give you a chance…you don’t deserve a chance” Traci said

JC put his head in his hands.

“That’s MY child!” he mumbled loudly

“You can’t tell him” Traci pleaded “So help me God, I will do anything in my power to keep you away…” she said “your child or not”

JC looked at the door angrily

“FINE!” he yelled and got to his feet

He then walked into his room, and came back 10 minutes later

“I’m leaving!!” he said

“Fine leave!” Traci said

JC then slammed the hotel door as he left. Traci then broke down in tears as she sunk into the bathtub. ‘Why does my life have to be so complicated’ she thought. She wiped her face with a piece of toilet paper and blew her nose. She rubbed her head with her hands as she continued to cry. She must’ve cried for awhile because next thing she knew someone had entered the room and was knocking on the bathroom door.

“Baby?” came the familiar voice of Justin

Traci looked at the door; she quickly wiped her eyes and sniffled.

“Honey are you okay?” came Justin’s voice again

“Uhh” Traci said lifting herself from the tub “Yea, fine”

She grabbed a tissue and wiped her eye make up off that was now running down her cheeks then she washed her face, drying it with a towel. She took a deep breath before opening the door. Justin looked at her.

“Just the hormones you know” Traci said

Justin looked at her, still unsure

“Where’s JC?” he asked

“He went to explore” Traci said

She walked quickly to the bed and sat down.

“He left you alone?” Justin asked

He went and sat down behind her, and started to massage her shoulders.

Traci shrugged “It’s okay” she said

He shook his head “I told him not go anywhere with out you, if you didn’t want to go, then he wouldn’t” He said

He kissed the back of her neck lightly. Traci closed her eyes fighting back a moan.

“I was fine” Traci replied

Justin kissed the spot behind her ear and Traci moaned once more. Justin smiled; he moved his hands under the bottom of her sweat shirt and rubbed her naked belly. She wasn’t huge yet, but she had a little bulge. Traci totally relaxed and leaned back against Justin’s chest letting another moan escape her lips. As if anything else could’ve gone wrong that day, there was a knock.

“Traci, you okay?” came JC’s voice

Traci exhaled quickly, her eye popping open, and she tensed up

“Fine JC” Justin replied

“Oh, Justin…you’re back” JC said

“Yea” Justin said “We’ll meet for dinner in a couple hours”

“Okay” Josh said

Traci heard his footsteps walking away. Justin rested his chin on Traci’s shoulder.

“You okay?” he asked

“Uh huh” she replied “Jus a little tired”

“You wanna take a nap?” he asked

“Will you take one with me?” she asked pouting

He smiled and he moved with her to the head of the bed getting them under the covers. Traci laid back against him her eyes closing. Justin lay with her in his arms so she drifted to sleep and couldn’t help think something was going on.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 20: Tension by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 20: Tension

Soon it was time for dinner Justin had taken a quick shower before waking Traci up to do the same. Josh had been ready and was waiting in the living room. They walked down stairs to the nice restaurant in the hotel. They all sat down looking at the menu. There was an odd silence at the table after the waitress took their order. Justin noticed the tension between JC and Traci. Traci was nibbling on a piece of bread and JC scanned the room. Justin finally spoke up.

“See anything interesting while you were out today?” Justin asked as he drank his wine.

JC looked at him “No…” he replied

“I thought I told you not to leave her alone” Justin said

Traci looked at Justin surprised

“Justin, its okay” she replied taking his hand

“No it’s not” Justin replied, as he gripped her hand

JC looked at Traci, then at Justin again

“Traci and I had an argument” JC replied “And I needed some air”

“Argument about what?” Justin asked looking at Traci

She looked down at her plate

“Jus some stupid thing” Traci said “You know my hormones lately”

Justin watched them, he was not convinced

“I won’t do it again J, I’m sorry” JC replied

Justin looked at him with a serious look

“We talked about this, she needs to stay stress free for the baby okay?” he asked “I came back and she was bawling her eyes out”

Traci looked at JC apologetically and took a sip of her drink.

“Justin…I’m fine, I’m not a little kid, and I can take care of myself” Traci said

“I know but we’re not at home” Justin said “What if you went out and got lost”

“Then I’ll call your cell phone” Traci said

“I gave JC specific orders and I expect him to keep them especially since he’s here on my dollar” Justin replied

“Okay!” JC said “I’m sorry alright it won’t happen again”

“Make sure that it doesn’t” Justin said

Before anyone could say anything else the waitress came back. JC looked at Traci and she frowned before taking Justin’s hand as he put his on her thigh; she smiled at him. They spent the rest of dinner making small talk, it was defiantly tense. Soon dinner was down, and they headed back to the room. As they walked into the room, Justin grabbed Traci’s hand, and she looked at him.

“You wanna take a walk?” he asked

Traci smiled and nodded “Let me go grab a jacket” he said and walked into the bedroom.

“You can go out and explore some more” Justin said to JC

Josh sighed “Jus, I said I was sorry okay” he said

Justin shook his head, and crossed his arms. Traci came out of the bedroom with a jacket on and noticed their faces.

“Everything okay?” she asked

“Fine” Justin replied “You ready?”

She nodded and walked to the door, Justin followed her. She grabbed his hand as they walked out onto the sand.

“How’s work?” Traci asked

“It’s okay…nothing new” Justin replied

There was silence as they continued walking

“What’s going on with you two?” Justin asked finally

“Who?” Traci asked

“You and JC” he said

Traci shrugged “Too much time together I guess”

“Are you sure that’s it?” Justin asked

“He’s still a little upset about Stephanie” Traci replied

“I don’t think that’s it” Justin said

“What else could it be?” Traci asked

“I think he’s in love with you” Justin replied

Traci stopped in her tracks; Justin turned and looked at her.

“What are you talking about?” she asked

Justin sighed “Haven’t you noticed?” he asked

“No…” she lied

She stood there crossing her arms over her chest. Justin walked behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist.

“Does that make you uneasy?” he asked

“Well…now that you mention it” she said

The sea breeze blew through them, as they stood there in the moon light.

“If he try’s anything…tell me” he said

Traci sighed and leaned back against him. Justin took her hands in his messing with the promise ring he had given her. He brought them to his lips and kissed then, and Traci smiled.

“I love you Traci” Justin proclaimed

Traci smiled “I love you too” she said

After while, they headed back to the hotel and walked inside. JC was passed out on the couch, Justin covered him with a blanket and they went to their own room to sleep.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments??? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 21: Back To Normal by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 21: Back to normal

The trip ended quickly and everyone was anxious to get home. The rest of the week had been very quiet. Traci tried to stay in her room as much as possible and keep out of Josh’s way. Josh didn’t risk leaving the room; Justin could come back at any time. They were now at home. Traci was sitting on their bed going through the dirty clothes from the trip. Justin was taking a quick shower, while Josh watched TV in the living room. Traci leaned back against the headboard and rubbed her almost 5 month pregnant stomach. She had a doctor appointment at the end of the week, to find out the sex of the baby. She was day dreaming when Justin came out of the bathroom, with just a towel wrapping around his waist.

“You okay” he asked

Traci shook herself out of the daze, and looked at him.

“Huh?” she asked

He laughed and went to his drawer to get out some boxer briefs. He slipped them on, throwing his towel in the hamper. He walked over and sat next to her.

“You okay?” he asked again

“Oh yea” she semi smiled “Just thinking”

He leaned over and laid his head on her stomach and rubbing it with his hand. He smiled when it kicked.

“Hey there baby” he said and kissed her belly

Traci smiled and ran a hand through his hair

“Did you have fun on the trip?” Justin asked

“Yea, it was okay” she replied “Would have been nicer if you were there more often”

“I know…” he said and looked up at her pouting “I’m sorry”

“It’s okay…it’s your job” Traci said

Justin leaned up and kissed her lips lightly.

“I gotta report back some stuff…I won’t take long” Justin replied getting up to change.

Traci pouted “Okay” she said

Justin slipped on a pair of jeans and a wife beater before kissing her once more.

“I’ll be down in the office okay?” he asked

“Okay” Traci said again

Justin headed down stairs while Traci finished up the laundry before going down stairs to get a snack. She walked into the kitchen and heard the faint sounds of the basketball being bounced. She went to the fridge and grabbed some grapes and walked over to the sink to wash them. She looked through the window and saw Josh shooting some hoops, his shirt off, his chest glistening with sweat. She was in a trance by JC and she hadn’t heard Justin walk into the kitchen. She still had the water running when Justin touched her shoulder. She practically jumped and gave a squeal and turned.

“Justin! Geezish!” she said shutting the water off

He kinda laughed “You okay?” he asked

She nodded putting the grapes into the bowl. Justin looked out the window wondering what she was looking so intently at. He saw JC, all sweaty and he shot some hoops.

“Are you hungry?” Traci asked him noticing he too was watching JC
“Oh umm, I’ll just get a snack” he replied

Traci went and sat at the bar on the stool. Justin went to raid the pantry. A couple minutes later Justin was sitting next to her, they were talking about possible ideas for the baby room when the front opened and closed. Josh came into the kitchen still bare chest as he went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

“Get a good workout?’ Justin asked him

Josh looked at Justin as he gulped down his water, when he was down he replied.

“Uh huh, felt good” he replied

“Have anything planned for the rest of the day?” Justin asked

JC shrugged “Don’t know yet” he said

With that JC walked towards the stairs “Imma go shower” he said

Traci was secretly watching him as she leaned her head on her arm eating her grapes. Justin then turned to her.

“Something is up with him” he said

Traci shrugged pretending like she didn’t care. Justin watched her then leaned over and kissed her cheek.

“Wanna hang out tonight?” he asked

“And do what?” she asked

“Whatever you want” he said

“Let’s go to a movie” she said “And NOT a scary one”

He laughed “Okay” he said

He gave her the movie listings, from the newspaper that was beside them on the counter.

“Hmm The Perfect Man” she replied

Justin made a face and Traci laughed

“Okay…The Longest Yard?” she asked

“That one looks good” he replied

“Okay…7:30?” she asked

“Got it, better go get ready” he replied to her

Traci slowly got off the chair, Justin watched her and smiled.

“C’mon, we don’t have all day” he teased

“Hey, you try being almost 5 months pregnant” she pouted

Justin smiled as he watched her walk up the stairs. Justin cleaned up the kitchen before walking up the stairs. He walked passed Josh’s room and heard his music blaring. He knocked on the door and waited for a response. The door opened, and Josh stood in a pair of jeans, wet hair, and bare chest.

“Yea?” JC asked

“You alright?’ Justin asked

JC shrugged “I think I’m just jet lagged” he lied

“Oh” Justin said “Well Trace and I are gonna go to a movie in about 45 minutes” he said “So you’ll have the house to yourself for awhile”

“Okay…thanks” JC replied “I was think about having some of the guys over”

“Sounds okay…just…don’t wreck the place” Justin said jokingly

Josh laughed “I’ll try not too” he said

Justin smiled ‘At least he was laughing’ Justin thought

“Okay, I better get ready too” Justin said

Josh nodded “Have fun” he said

“You too” Justin said

Justin headed towards the bedroom. He walked inside and Traci was struggling with putting on a shirt.

Justin smiled “Need some help?” he asked

Traci looked at him, and huffed “Justin” she whined

He laughed and walked towards her, pulling down the shirt.

“Thank you” she said pouting

He smiled and kissed her lips. He went and put on a button up shirt over is wife beater. Soon they got into Justin’s sport car and headed down the nearest movie theater, to spend some quality time together.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 22: The Ultrasound by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 22: The Ultrasound

Soon enough Justin had been back at work for about a week. Traci started her job again, only working part time. She decided to take the day off today, since she had her doctor’s appointment that day, though Justin went in and would come home in time to pick her up and head out. She was sitting in the living room going over some work stuff, when JC walked into the living room. She tried her best to stay concentrated on her work, as he sat down and turned on the TV.

She sighed “Do you mind?” she asked

He looked at her “Justin has an office, work in there” Josh said simply as he flipped through the channels.

Traci rolled her eyes and reached over and took the remote from him, shutting off and she tossed it.

Josh looked at her “You’re so immature” he said

She stuck her tongue out at him, he rolled his eyes

“So…are we jus not gonna talk about it?” JC asked

“Nope” Traci said as she looked through some papers

“Traci …please” JC started

“JC…I told you” she said “He’s not gonna know”

“Why not?” he asked

“Because…I want it this way” Traci said “I’ve accepted it…you don’t like it…leave”

Josh looked at her, he was in shock. How could she act like this? Before he had time to say anything, the front door opened.

“Traci!” Justin called

“In here!” Traci called back

She put her papers away as Justin walked into the living room. He saw JC and Traci sitting on the couch.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Justin asked

“Nothing” Traci said, she got her stuff packed

“You ready?” he asked

She nodded and held her hands out to him

“Help me” she pouted

He smiled and pulled her up, she stood up

“Do you have to pee?” he asked “Because I’m not stopping”

She rolled her eyes and laughed. JC went to pick up the remote that was on the floor. Justin watched Traci walk towards the bathroom and laughed. Then he looked back at JC.

“So…what’s up?” Justin asked

JC shook his head “Nothing” he said

“Do anything exciting?” Justin asked

JC shook his head no; he had taken 2 weeks off. So he’d been off all week as well as the week before.

“We might go shopping after the appointment so you may be on your own for dinner” Justin said

“Okay” JC said and scanned the channels

Justin tried to think of something to say to him, but nothing came to mind. Then Traci walked into the room eating a granola bar.

“Ready?” she asked

Justin and JC turned to look at her and she froze.

“What?” she asked her eyes moving from JC’s to Justin’s

JC turned back to the TV, and Justin shook his head

“Nothing” he said “Ready?” he asked

Traci nodded. Justin grabbed her hand as they got into Justin’s car and headed towards the doctors. They got here and waited in the waiting room for about 15 minutes before Traci was called in. She went in the room and sat on the table with Justin’s help and he sat in the chair in the corner. Her doctor came in with her clip board.

“Traci …how are you?” Dr. Louis asked

“Fine” Traci said “Fat”

Dr. Louis laughed and looked at Justin who shook his head.

“I tried to tell her” Justin said, holding up his hands in defeat

Dr. Louis smiled “Well, lets do your usual tests, then we’ll do the ultrasound…that okay?” she asked

Traci nodded. They spent a half hour doing the different tests then the doctor went to get the stuff for the ultrasound while Traci laid on her back on the table. Justin stood next to her holding her hand.

“Normal weight” he chinned

She pouted “Doesn’t feel normal” she replied

He smiled and kissed her hand lightly. Dr. Louis came back with the machine and some jelly.

“Are we ready?” she asked

Traci nodded. Dr. Louis lifted Traci’s shirt and put the jelly on her stomach and turned off the lights. Dr. Louis turned on the machine, and adjusted the screen so that everyone could see it. You could hear the small beating of the heart in the air, and Justin turned to Traci and smiled.

“There’s the heart beat” Dr. Louis said, and looked at the screen “Alright…let’s see”

She did more searching as Traci and Justin looked on.

“Okay…looks like the head here” Dr. Louis announced “And it’s thumb in its mouth” she moved it around a little bit “You want to know the sex?” she asked

Traci nodded; she already had tears in her eyes as she looked at the screen.

“Yes we would” Justin announced

“Okay” Dr. Louis said moving it and smiled

“Looks like a little girl” Dr. Louis announced.

With that tears drained down her cheeks, Justin smiled and rubbed her head.

“Everything looks good, let me print you some pictures, and make another appointment for you” Dr Louis said “You can go ahead and whip off the jell”
Dr. Louis messed with the machine while Justin sat Traci up and whipped her stomach off. Justin smiled and kissed her head, and whipped her cheeks.

“Can you print 2 extra ones?” Traci asked “For our parents”

“Sure” Dr. Louis said with a smile

A few minutes later, Justin and Traci headed back towards the car. Traci was clutching the envelope as they drove towards the mall. Justin watched her and smiled. He reached over and took one of her hands putting it into his.

“You okay?” he asked

She looked at him and smiled brightly

“I’m great” she replied “I can’t wait to show my parents”

Justin grinned “Yea, my moms gonna be excited too” he said

Traci smiled and turned tp face him and leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“Now we can pick out furniture and even baby names” Traci squealed

Justin laughed. They pulled into the mall parking lot, and parked then headed towards the mall entrance, hand in hand. They window shopped a little bit while talking.

“Did you tell Jace we weren’t coming home right away?” she asked

Justin nodded “Yea, didn’t seem phased by it” he said

“Maybe he’ll be okay when he heads back to work” Traci said

Justin shrugged. Traci then squealed and dragged Justin into a baby store. Traci bought some books about pregnancy and a baby name book along with some baby clothes and they looked over some furniture. Then they headed over to Chilies and ate before heading back to the house. Justin pulled into the drive way, and noticed JC’s car was gone.

“Must’ve gone out” Justin said

Traci got out and waited for Justin to unlock the front door.

“Are you working this weekend?” she asked him

Justin shrugged “Not that I know of” he replied

Traci sighed, that meant there was always a chance he could go in.

“What about Jace?” Traci asked

“I don’t know” Justin said

They made their way up the stairs to the master bedroom. Traci sat on the edge of the bed, and struggled with her shoes. Justin watched her and smiled.

“Need help?” he asked

She looked at him “No” she pouted “Maybe I should get some slip-ons and wear those from now on” she laughed

He started to peel out of his clothes, throwing them into the hamper. Traci got up and did the same putting on one of Justin’s over sized t-shirts, and un-did the covers.

“We should get frames and send those pictures out” Traci said

She climbed into bed, reaching over to grab her book bag she brought up the stairs with her.

“Alright” Justin said putting his reading glasses on

Traci immediately opened the baby names book and was reading through the ones that she liked, as Justin went over work stuff. They spent an hour doing that when Traci rolled over to fall asleep with Justin close behind her. Neither hearing JC come in at dawn.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments??? Questions??? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 23: Something's Wrong by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 23: Something’s wrong

Weeks passed by and Traci was now almost 6 months pregnant. She hadn’t been feeling her best though; she was put on early leave so now she sat at home. She filled her time reading baby books and picking out baby things as well. Things seemed to be back to normal again, JC was back at work again, and Justin did his usual traveling. Though he toned it down a bit, since JC was rarely around and someone needed to be there with Traci. Though JC was rarely there he was always on call when Traci had a late night craving.

Justin had been gone all week on another business trip. Traci was sitting in her room sitting against the headboard watching TV. She hadn’t felt well enough to get out of bed all day. She was feeling crampy and could barely walk to the bathroom. She was just about to reach over to grab the phone when she heard JC’s voice.

“Trace! I’m home” he called

She sighed “Thank God” she said, and then yelled “Up here!!”

She heard footsteps and he walked into the room. He walked in and saw her noticing the pain on her face.

“Hey you okay?” he asked

Tears started to run down her cheeks “No…” she whimpered

He walked quickly to her side, and sat down beside her on the bed.

“What’s wrong?” he asked

She sniffled “I don’t know my stomach hurts” she replied

JC rested his hand on her stomach, rubbing it lightly

“Something’s wrong Jace” Traci replied

“Wanna go to the Doctors?” He asked

She nodded, and JC stood up

“Okay” he said “Get some shorts on, and I’ll get the car ready”

She nodded and sat up. JC rushed down the stairs and out the door and to his Jeep starting it up. He kept it in park as he rushed back into the house and up the stairs. Traci was walking out of the bathroom and had shorts on now.

“Ready?” he asked

She nodded and JC walked to her side. They made their way out of the room and towards the stairs when Traci stopped.

“I can’t go anymore” she whimpered “It hurts!”

“Okay okay” JC said, he bent and picked her up “Hold onto my neck”

Traci wrapped her arms around JC’s next, as he carefully walked down the stairs and out the door, he got her into the car and got in himself and rushed to the hospital. They reached it some 20 minutes later and JC carried her inside. He walked to the front desk, panicked; no way did he know anything about this.

“Excuse me! I need help!” JC called

A nurse came to him “What’s the problem?” she asked

“She isn’t feeling well, her stomach” JC replied nervously

A man with a wheel chair came over, and JC put her in it.

“How many months pregnant are you?” The nurse asked

“Almost 6 months” Traci replied

“Is this your 1st pregnancy?” the nurse asked

Traci nodded, the nurse looked at JC

“Are you the father?” she asked

JC looked at Traci, then at the nurse

“No…I-the father’s away on business” JC said

“I’m afraid you can’t come any farther” the nurse explained

“No! JC please” Traci whimpered, she was too scared to be alone

“It’s okay” JC said squeezing her hand “I’ll go call Justin…it’ll be okay”

With that they wheeled Traci through the doors. JC was sent to the private waiting room. He took out his cell phone, call the familiar number. He waited and finally he picked up.

“Justin here…”

“Justin, it’s JC”

“Hey guy, what’s up?”

“Um, there’s a problem”

“What is it?”

“Something’s wrong with the baby”

“What??”

JC began to explain what had happened, from when he got home until the phone call.

“What have they said?” Justin asked

“Nothing yet, I wasn’t aloud in because I’m not the father” JC replied

“@#%$!” Justin screamed

“You need to come home, she needs you Justin”

“I’ll try and get on the next flight” Justin started

JC was going to say something else when the waiting room door opened

“JC Chasez?” the doctor called

JC turned, “Hold on Jus” he said

JC put the phone on hold, and walked over to the women

“I’m JC” he said

“Hi, I’m Dr. Louis” she said “You brought in Traci correct?”

JC nodded “Is she okay?”

Dr. Louis nodded “Unfortunately…the baby isn’t” she started “The baby has no heart beat”

JC put his hand to his mouth, shocked.

“Her body seems to be trying to get rid of it, so it’s going through the motions of labor…but she’ll deliver a still born” Dr. Louis said

“Umm okay” JC said

“Have you contacted the father?” Dr. Louis asked

“I’m on the phone with him…he’s on hold” JC said

“Okay, I’ll let you tell him…but I need to know if or when he cane be here…this process will be very traumatic for her…she needs someone with her” Dr. Louis said

“Okay” JC replied “I’ll let you know”

Dr. Louis nodded and walked out of the room. JC sighed and sat down again taking Justin off hold.

“Justin?”

“Still here…what did the doctor say?” Justin asked anxious

“Umm…the baby’s heart stopped…” JC kinda whispered, still shock himself.

The line went quiet for a minute.

“Jus?” JC questioned

“Oh my god…” Justin whimpered, JC knew he was crying

“I’m so sorry” JC said, trying not to cry himself

“Wha- what did the Doctor say?” Justin asked “Is Traci okay?”

“Dr. Louis said her body is going through the motions of labor…so she’ll deliver the baby, but it won’t be alive”

JC heard a strangled cry leave Justin’s mouth, and JC waited for him to talk again. JC whipped his eyes with the back of his hand and sniffled.

“Is…Traci okay?” Justin asked finally

“I don’t know…they haven’t let me see her” JC said “How soon can you get here?”

“I’m heading to the airport now…the flights gonna be 5 hours minimum”

“Dr. Louis said this event is gonna be very traumatic for her…she needs support”

“Jace you have to be there” Justin started “Please, she needs someone”

“Jus, I don’t know-“ JC was cut off

“There’s no one else” Justin insisted “Please Jace, she needs you”

JC sighed “You’ll have to give the Doctor permission” he said

“Fine, give her the phone” Justin said

JC rushed out of the room and down the hall towards the nurse station. Dr. Louis was standing there filling out charts.

“Dr. Louis?” JC asked

She looked up “Mr. Chasez…have you contacted the father?”

JC held up the phone “He wants to talk to you” JC said

Dr. Louis took the phone from JC

“Dr Louis here” she said

“Dr. Louis, its Justin… Traci’s fiancé”

“Right, I’m sure you’ve heard the news”

“Yes, unfortunately I won’t be able to make it there for a few hours or so…I want to authorize JC to be in the room with Traci”

“Okay, are you sure?” Dr. Louis asked

“Positive…she needs someone with her”

“Alright, I’ll write it on the chart”

“Thank you”

“Please, get here asap”

“I will”

They both hung up. Dr Louis looked at JC

“You’re authorized…right now she’s going threw contractions…the closer they get the closer to delivery she is…”

“Okay” JC said

“When she does get closer, you’ll be taken out to put scrubs on…any questions?”

“Not right now” JC said

“Okay, follow me” Dr. Louis said

Dr. Louis showed JC the room, and he took a deep breath before entering. The sight completely broke his heart. Traci was laying against some pillows, her eyes closed and tears running down her cheeks. JC could hear her whimper and more tears fell down her cheeks.

“Trace…” JC said

Traci gasped and opened her eyes and looked at him. Her face scrunched, and she began to cry harder.

“Oh Josh!” Traci cried, holding her arms out to him

JC rushed to her side, and sat down beside her on the bed and wrapped his arms around her. Traci laid her head against his chest and began to bawl like a baby holding him close. JC sighed rocking them back and forth as he hummed a song. They spent a few minutes like that until Traci relaxed and lay back against the pillows and JC pulled up a chair to sit beside her bed.

“Did you talk to Justin?” Traci asked

JC nodded “He said he’ll try and get here ASAP…but authorized me to be in here with you until then”

Traci sniffled “I can’t believe this” she said

JC watched her, he didn’t know what to do, or say. He took her hand into his and kissed her fingers.

“The baby wasn’t ready to be born” JC said “It wasn’t her time”

Traci’s eyes filled with tears “But I wanted her” she whimpered

“I know” JC said rubbing her fingers with his thumb

“Oww” Traci hissed, holding onto JC’s hand tightly

“What? Contraction?” JC asked

Traci shook her head, and closed her eyes. She fell asleep for an hour her contractions becoming closer together. JC was taken out to be put into scrubs and they rushed Traci into the delivery room some 5 hours later with no sign of Justin. JC was now by Traci’s side once again, behind her head with her back against him. Her hair was a sweaty mess, her face covered in a mixture of sweat and tears. The nurses were doing their last minute prepping when Dr. Louis finally came in, dressed in scrubs.

“Okay Traci, are we ready?” Dr. Louis asked

Traci nodded, as JC gripped her hand.

“Okay when I count to 3, I want you to give me one big push okay” Dr. Louis asked

Traci nodded and looked up at JC, who was watching her.

“It’ll be okay” he whispered, kissing her head

Dr. Louis watched them, before speaking “Okay…1…2…3…push!”

Traci gripped down, her chin resting on her chest and pushed as hard as she could squeezing JC’s hand tightly. Traci screamed, more tears running down her cheeks as she cried.

“I know Traci, okay…one more push” Dr. Louis said

Traci whimpered and leaned back against JC. JC squeezed her hand tightly.

“You can do it” JC encouraged “one more push…”

With that Traci pushed with all her might, crying in agony over the pain and the fact that she’d never hear the baby cry. They baby came out with that push; silence. Traci slumped against JC closing her eyes tightly not wanting to see her; the daughter she’d never know. JC looked over at the baby, tears in his eyes. There was the problem; the umbilical cord was around her neck. JC sighed and hide his own face in Traci’s hair.

“You did so good” JC encouraged quietly

The nurses cleaned the baby, cutting the cord and treating it like she was alive.

“14 inches, almost 2 pounds” the nurse said to Dr. Louis

Dr. Louis nodded, writing it down before turning to Traci.

“You want to hold her Traci?” Dr. Louis asked

“No” Traci whimpered her eyes closed tightly, tears escaping.

Dr. Louis looked at her sympathetically, and then turned to JC signaling him to follow her outside.

He nodded “I’ll be right back” he said to Traci

“Okay…” she whimpered

JC kissed her head once before letting go of her hand and walking out with Dr. Louis. They moved to some benches by the room.

“I’m sure you saw why the baby’s heart stopped” Dr. Louis began

JC nodded

“You need to let her know there was nothing she could have done that would’ve changed the outcome” Dr. Louis started “Things like this happens all the time”

“Okay” JC said

“Also…she needs closure, the baby’s body will be taken away in a couple hours” she said “You need to convince her to hold her…if she doesn’t…she won’t even be the same”

“I can’t make her” JC said

“Of course not…but I can tell you by watching you two…you’re close” Dr. Louis said

JC sighed and ran a hand through his hair

“Any word on the father?” Dr. Louis asked

JC looked at his watch “He should be here any minute”

Dr. Louis nodded “I’ll send him in when he arrives” she said

“Alright…I should get back in there” JC said

Dr. Louis nodded “Use the call button if you need anything” she said

JC nodded before walking back into the room. Traci was lying back in the bed, her eyes closed. JC looked at the corner of the room, and saw the baby bed a pink bundle inside no larger then a football. He drew in a breath before walking towards it. He peered into the carrier and his eyes began to water. He picked up the bundle, holding it nestled to his chest. She looked peaceful, like she was sleeping. JC let strangled cry leave his mouth as he stood with his back to Traci. This was his daughter, whether Traci accepted it or not she was his blood. He went down to kiss her forehead sniffling.

“Hey baby doll…” JC began, and rocked it against his chest “It’s me…your real daddy…the one that helped make you. I’m sorry that we never got to meet. I would’ve been known as your uncle anyway. But I just wanted you to know that I love you, no matter what. Also I wanted to say bye…and I guess I’ll see you again someday”

Traci had woken when she heard JC’s strangled cry, and had been watching him ever since. She fought not to burst into tears as she heard him talk to her. JC put her back into bed, as Traci closed her eyes once again. JC went and sat down next to Traci on the bed. He took one of her hands, and held it tightly. He looked at her, and noticed he tears on her cheeks and leaned forward to whip them. Traci eventually fell asleep as JC held her hand tightly.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments??? Questions??? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 24: Everything Will Be Okay by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 24: Everything will be okay

An hour later, Traci was still asleep, though not peacefully. She’d start to mumbled “no” and whimper, then calm down and fall back into a deep sleep. JC leaned back watching her, making sure she was comfortable and such. Then the door opened and he turned quickly and saw Justin enter the room. His face was red, his cheeks tear stained.

“Is she okay?” he asked whispering

JC stood up and walked towards him, ushering him outside of the room. They closed the door and JC looked at Justin once again. Justin wiped his nose with the back of his hand, and sniffled.

“Is she okay?” he repeated

“She’s fine” JC assured him “She’s healthy and should recover fine”

Justin sighed “Thank God” he said

“I need to tell you what Dr. Louis said” JC replied

Justin looked at him. JC began to explain what Dr. Louis told him about the baby situation; and about having closure.

“She refuses to see her” JC said “But she needs to…she won’t be the same if she doesn’t”

“Alright” Justin said and took a breath “I’ll talk to her”

JC nodded “Good” he said

“Can you do me a favor?” Justin asked

“Sure” JC said

“Call up Lance and Alyssa and let them know” Justin replied “I’ll call our parents later”

“Okay, I’ll be in the waiting room if you need me” JC replied

“Okay, thanks Jace” Justin said “For everything”

“No problem” JC said

They hugged and JC walked away as Justin walked back into the room. He noticed the bed in the corner of the room and his eyes began to fill with tears. He wiped them quickly and walked towards Traci’s bedside and sat down, holding her hand.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t here” Justin whispered, and kissed her hand.

Traci moved her head a little, her eyes fluttered open and she looked at the figure in front of her.

“Justin…” she whispered, tears starting

“Hey baby…” Justin said

“Oh Justin” she said again, bringing Justin close to her.

Justin sat on the bed bringing her onto his lap. She hid her face in his neck as she cried against his chest.

“I’m so sorry” she mumbled

“Shh” Justin soothed her “It’s not your fault” he kissed her head.

She whimpered holding him tightly. Justin continued to comfort her while she lay in his arms. After she calmed down a little he held her face in his hands, wiping the tears away.

“How you feelin?” Justin asked

She shrugged, avoiding his eyes. Justin noticed.

“Hey…” he said “It’s not your fault…Dr. Louis said that this happens a lot of people, there was nothing different you could of done”

Traci shook her head, tears escaping her eyes. Justin kissed them away.

“I love you so much Trace” Justin said “This changes nothing…”

There was silence as Traci wiped her face.

“Maybe we can do this the right way this time” Justin suggested “Get married…then try again for a baby”

Traci looked at him, finally in the eyes.

“Have you told our parents” She asked

He shook his head no “I asked Jace to call Alyssa and Lance…but I’ll call our families”

Traci nodded, her eyes moved to the corner of the room and she saw the baby carrier. Her eyes began to water again and Justin looked from the carrier to Traci.

“You wanna hold her?” Justin asked

Traci shook her head no, and closed her eyes. Justin kissed her head and held her hand.

“They’re gonna take her away soon, then you’ll miss your chance” Justin started “You need to hold her…for closure Trace”

“Justin, I can’t” Traci chocked out

“Yes you can” Justin reassured “I know you can”

He got up and walked towards the carrier. He had to stop himself from breaking down as he picked her up. He had to be strong for Traci. He picked up the bundle sniffling, and held her close to his chest as he walked towards Traci. Traci watched him crying tears running down her cheeks. Traci moved to one side as Justin handed her the baby and sat down beside her. Traci cried as she held her close, leaning her head on Justin’s shoulder.

“We should name her” Justin suggested

Traci sniffled and looked down at their daughter. Justin wrapped an arm around Traci holding her close to him, as he reached out and stroked the little baby’s hair.

“What about Kayla Ann” Justin suggested

Traci smiled and nodded “I like that” she said

He smiled and kissed her head. They sat there for awhile before Dr. Louis came in to check on them. She went over some things regarding the baby, and where she would be when they were for burial, etc.

~*~

JC made his way into the waiting room, and sat down in the back by the corner. He sunk back into the chair, crossing his arms over his chest and sniffled. This could not be happening, not to someone like Traci. His vision became blurry and he wiped them quickly. He took out his cell phone and quickly dialing Lance’s home number. He waited until the deep voice come onto the line.

“Hello? Lance Bass”

“Lance, its JC”

“What’s up?”

“Umm, can you and Alyssa get down to the hospital?”

“What? Why?”

“Traci lost the baby…”

“OMG…is she okay?”

“She is… but yea…Justin wanted to call you and ask to come down”

“Yea…sure”

“Okay, we’re at the Red Cross. I’ll meet you in waiting room B”

“Okay, see you”

“Bye”

JC stuck the phone in his pocket and signed. He leaned against the window and closed his eyes. He didn’t know how long he’d been there but he was shaken awake. He opened his eyes and blinked looking at the two figures.

“Oh hey” he said stretching his arms, try to wake up

“What room is she in?” Alyssa asked, her cheeks wet

“This way” JC stood up

He made his way down the hall way. Lance and Alyssa followed quickly. JC stopped outside the door.

“Here it is” he said

Lance looked at JC expecting him to open the door.

“Going in?” Lance asked

JC sighed “Umm…I’m gonna go get some coffee or something” he said

Alyssa watched him, she knew about everything. Traci really confide in her.

“Tell Justin that’s where I’ll be” JC said before walking away.

Alyssa watched him, and then looked at Lance. He shrugged and they walked into the room. Justin was sitting on the bed with Traci against his chest. He had his arms wrapped around her and she was looking at him. They both turned and saw Lance and Alyssa enter the room. Traci smiled tears coming to her eyes, and Alyssa smiled and rushed over to her.

“Oh god Trace are you okay?” she asked

Traci hugged her tightly, and Justin removed himself from behind Traci and walked towards Lance. They walked to one side of the room, while the girls talked.

“So how is she?” Lance asked

Justin looked at her as she hugged Alyssa, then back at Lance.

“She’ll be okay” Justin said, crossing his arms “We’re gonna do this the right way next time”

“What do you mean?” Lance asked

“We’re gonna get married soon” Justin replied

“Aw, that’s great” Lance said patting his back

“Thanks” Justin said

“Oh JC said he was gonna get some coffee” Lance said

“Alright”

“Did you see the baby?” Lance asked

Justin looked at her and Lance noticed the tears in his eyes. He blinked trying to make them disappear.

“Yea” Justin said “She’s beautiful”

Lance watched him “Did you name her?” he asked

Justin nodded “Kayla Ann” he said

Lance smiled “Have you called your folks?” he asked

“No” he sniffled “I should do that now…”

Lance nodded “Go on, I’ll stay here” he said

Justin nodded and walked out of the room to make his phone calls.

~*~

Justin walked outside the side exit of the hospital. He took his cell phone out and scrolled down the number finding his mom’s number. He put it to his ear and waited for her to pick up. He tried not to cry before his mom picked up.

“Hello…”

“Mom…” Justin whimpered

“Justin, honey you okay?”

“Mom, um”

“What is it? Is Traci okay?”

“She…she lost the baby”

Justin heard his mom gasp

“Oh baby, what happened?”

Justin explained to his mom about the past couple of hours. By the end he was in tears trying to calm down.

“You want me to come out?” Lynn asked

“I don’t know…let me see what Traci wants to do”

“Alright baby, give me a call okay?”

“Okay, love you Mom”

Lynn smiled “Love you too”

They hung up and Justin got enough coverage to call up Traci’s parents and had the same conversation he had with his own mother. Finally he headed back towards Traci’s room.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments??? Questions??? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 25: The Next Move by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 25: The Next Move

A couple days later Traci was discharged from the hospital with a clean bill of health. She was taking the miscarry really hard which wasn’t abnormal. Though on one hand it cleared up the drama between her and JC but on the other it was her baby, her 1st baby. Justin tried his best to keep her mind off it on the way home, but once they stepped into the bedroom Traci spotted all the baby things they had bought along with the framed picture of the ultrasound by the bedside and locked herself into the bathroom. Justin and JC spent that time getting all the baby stuff locked in the closet down stairs. Except the baby picture which was moved to Justin’s office. Then they decided to start dinner, so they spent an hour or so doing that. When the table was set Justin went up stairs to see if he could try and get Traci out of the bathroom. He walked into the bedroom surprised to see Traci lying on the bed, hugging a pillow.

“Hey…” Justin said standing at the doorway

Traci didn’t answer; she just looked at the wall in a daze. Justin walked into the room to her beside and sat down next to her laying body. He rubbed her back.

“Where’s my picture” she asked

Justin brushed her hair from her face, watching her

“I moved it” Justin said, and kissed her head

She looked up at him, he noticed her red eyes. He pouted.

“You want it back?” he asked

She shook her head no

“JC and I made some dinner, wanna come down to eat?”

Traci shook her head no, and closed her eyes.

“C’mon, our cooking isn’t that bad” Justin said

He moved the pillow and laid down next to her, facing her and put her hands in his, kissing them. Traci opened her eyes and looked into Justin’s blue clear ones. Tears started to spill down her cheeks as she closed her eyes once again.

“Hey…” Justin whispered and kissed her cheeks “Shhh”

“I’m sorry” she whimpered and sniffled, trying to remain calm

“Come downstairs and eat with us” Justin replied “Please”

Traci opened her eyes once again and looked at Justin.

“I’m just not ready for this” she said

“Trace, it’s jus dinner” Justin said “That’s all”

The reason Traci didn’t want to go because JC would be there, the father of her dead daughter. But she couldn’t tell Justin that, he thought Kayla was his. So she had to pretend the presence of JC didn’t faze her, or else Justin would suspect something.

“I look like crap” Traci pouted

He laughed “You look beautiful, you always do” he said

Traci sniffled and sighed “Okay” she said and sat up

Justin smiled an got up holding out Traci’s robe for her. She got in it and tied it tightly. He held her hand as they made their way down the stairs and into the dinning room. JC was sitting at the table flipping through a magazine. He looked up as they entered the room.

“Hey, ready to eat?” he asked, putting the magazine down

She semi smiled and Justin pulled out a chair for her. Justin sat down next to her.

“What did you make?” Traci asked taking a sip of her iced tea

“We jus grilled some burgers and dogs” JC said

“My mom brought some potato salad over earlier” Justin said

“And I made a salad” JC said grinning

Traci semi smiled again. They all put food onto their plates and began to eat. Traci looked a few bites of her food and listening to JC and Justin made pointless conversation about everything. JC and Justin in return watched her even though they were engaged in conversation.

“So, when do you head back to work?” JC asked Justin

Justin shrugged “I don’t have a set day” he said “What about you?”

JC shook his head no “I planned on being on call for 3 more months”

As soon as it came out JC’s mouth, he looked at Justin then at Traci. Justin’s eyes got big and he gulped. Traci looked at them then shook her head.

“It’s fine guys” she said

JC started to eat again keeping his mouth shut. Justin looked at Traci as he ate too.

“Planning anything for tomorrow baby?” Justin asked

Traci shrugged “Sleeping” she said

“Your mom wanted to come visit” Justin said “Why don’t we call her and set something up”

“I don’t feel like company” Traci said, she took one more drink of her tea then stood up “I’m gonna go to bed”

“You tired?” Justin asked

She nodded “Thanks for dinner” she walked into the foyer and headed up the stairs.

JC and Justin waited for her to disappear before speaking.

“Geez, this is gonna be rough” JC said

Justin nodded “I don’t know what to do” he said

“She jus needs time” JC said “She’ll be okay”

They finished their dinner with small talk, then did the dishes. Finally JC settled down to watch TV, while Justin headed up to check on Traci and maybe take a shower. He walked into the room and saw Traci propped up on pillows watching TV, her hair was wet and she had on one of Justin’s big T-shirts. He smiled watching her.

“Hey, you’re still awake?” Justin asked

Traci turned at the sound of his voice, looking at him.

“I can’t sleep” Traci replied

Justin nodded, and then walked towards the bathroom.

“Imma take a shower real quick okay?” He asked

She nodded. Justin left the door open a crack and turned on the hot water and stripped out of his clothes. He took a long hot shower. Some 20 minutes later, and dried off putting on some BBs and running a towel over his wet curls. He walked back out into the bedroom and climbed in next to Traci. Traci instantly curled her body next to Justin laying her head on his bare chest, hugging his waist. Justin smiled and rubbed her back.

“You okay?” he asked

She nodded and sighed. Justin watched her running his hand through her wet hair. Suddenly Traci moved herself onto Justin’s lap, straddling his thighs, facing him. Justin watched her, and held her waist.

“What’s wrong?” he asked

Traci looked at Justin, and then moved in to kiss him passionately, holding his face in her hands. Justin shocked by the kiss, but kissed her back. They broke the kiss a few minutes later, panting.

“Trace…what-“ he started

Traci started to kiss down his neck, nipping his adam’s apple.

“Jus, make love to me” she whispered

Justin groaned, closing his eyes at the feel of her lips on his skin and pulled her closer to him. It had been awhile but she was in no condition for this, not for a couple of weeks. Finally he pulled himself together and put his hands to Traci’s face pulling themselves apart.

“Trace…stop we can’t” Justin said

Traci looked into his eyes, tears starting to build.

“But…you don’t want me?” she asked pouting

“Trace, the Dr. said-“ he started

“Who cares what the Dr. said!” Traci said getting upset

“Traci! Stop it!” Justin said, firmly “You know I love you, but your not ready for this”

“Yes I am!” Traci whined “I know my body Justin!!”

Justin watched her, she was freaking out. Justin moved her and sat her across his lap hugging her close. Traci immediately started to bawl hiding her face in his neck. Justin sighed; his hear breaking for the love of his life. He rubbed her back, trying to calm her.

“Shh…” he whispered rocking her back and forth “You’re okay”

“I…I jus wanted to be a mother” Traci cried “I wanted her”

Justin held her close “I know” he said “we’ll be parents, I promise”

Traci sniffled and hugged him tightly. She calmed down a few minutes later, and laid her head on Justin’s shoulder.

“You want to take some of your medicine?” Justin asked, the Dr. prescribed some pills to help her sleep since she’d been having trouble.

She shook her head no “Jus hold me until I fall asleep” she said

Justin smiled “Sure”

He got them under the covers, and shut the TV off, then got comfortable. They laid in the dark, Justin hugging Traci tightly. He hummed a soft melody singing Traci to sleep. When she began to breath deeply, Justin watched her sleep before he fell asleep some minutes later.

~*~

Traci could only sleep a few hours before waking up in a cold sweat, gasping for breath. Justin had his arms around her waist as she lay against his chest. She slowly slid out of bed, putting her robe over her shirt. She quietly walked down the stairs and heard the TV on. She walked to the doorway of the living room and looked into see JC lying across the couch watching TV. He heard the creak of the floor and looked at the doorway and saw Traci standing there.

“Hey” he whispered “You okay?”

Traci shrugged “Can’t sleep” she said, walking to the couch.

“Yeah, me neither” he said sitting up to make room for Traci to sit.

She sat down next to him and he handed her the remote. She took it and started skim through the channels. JC watched her as she ‘concentrated’ on the TV.

“You really okay?” he asked

She looked at him and shrugged. There was silence, then she spoke.

“Are you mad at me?” she asked

JC looked at her, his eyes scrunched in confusion.

“What?” he asked, confused

Tears started to well in her eyes and she sniffled. JC moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. With that Traci rested her head on his shoulder and started to bawl again. JC sighed and rubbed her arm as she hid her face in his neck shaking.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry” Traci whimpered

She moved herself on his lap, hugging him tightly aril crying.

“Traci…shhh” JC said, rocking her back and forth “I’m so not blaming you for this, you did nothing wrong”

“Yes I did” Traci said

“No…” JC said “Things happen…maybe it was a sign, no we can start over; you and Justin can start over”

Traci sniffled against him “What about you?” she asked

JC sighed and kissed her head, running his hand through her hair. Traci finally looked at him and JC smiled at her. Her eyes were red, her cheeks puffy and hair a mess. He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

“I’ll live” JC said “Maybe I’ll look into my own place”

“What?” Traci asked “You don’t have to do that”

JC looked into Traci’s eyes “Yes I do” he said “It’ll be better that way”

“For who?” Traci asked grumpily

He laughed “For me Trace, that way you and Jus can be together with no distractions”

Traci pouted and sniffled.

“It’s best this way” JC said “You’ll see”

Traci laid her head on JC’s shoulder and closed her eyes and took a deep breath, smelling his scent. Tears started again and she hugged him tightly again.

“You deserve to be happy Jace” she whimpered “And I’m sorry I stood in the way of that”

JC rubbed her back hugging her close. They sat there for an hour or so in silence hugging. Tomorrow JC would be off to look for apartments and Traci and Justin would be trying to start over.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments??? Questions??? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
EPILOUGE by Sassy Spacey
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone who has read and reviwed. I hope you enjoyed the story. :-D
-*-EPILOUGE-*-

(JC’s P.O.V.)


So, that was it. I moved out. The next day while apartment hunting I ran into an old buddy from my old neighborhood that was looking for a roommate and the rest was history. That was 3 years ago. Now I have my own place with my new fiancée Marissa. We met 2 years ago while I was out with my buds and clicked. I felt like I’d known her my whole life. She’s my best friend now.

Now we’re setting up for a BBQ. I got suckered into throwing this years 4th of July party since I have the newest house. Yeah, whatever. Its jus the usual people, some work friends, Lance, Alyssa, Justin, and who could forget my Traci. I haven’t forgotten about her, I just can’t. Justin and she have a boy now. They got married that 1st year I left and was pregnant soon after. She had a beautiful boy 2 years ago, who is the cutest boy ever. I’ll never forget our little girl though. I made a copy of the ultrasound picture and keep it tucked away in my wallet. Anyway, Andrew Scott Timberlake is my God son.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned to see Marissa looking at me smiling.

“Everything ready?” I asked

She nodded and smiled “The only thing missing is you baby”

I sighed “I’m sorry” I turned to hug her tightly.

She wrapped her arms around my neck bringing our lips into a steamy kiss. Our kiss was interrupted by the door bell ringing, and I groaned breaking away from her lips.

“Perfect timing” she said and wiped my lips with her thumb, taking off the lip gloss she left on there.

“C’mon” I said and took her hand, and walked through the foyer towards the door.

Marissa stood next to me as I opened the door. I was almost knocked to the floor as Andrew ran at me, hugging my legs.

“Unkle C!” he cried

I laughed and ran a hand through his brown curls. He looked up at me with his hazel eyes (like Traci’s) staring into my blue ones.

“Hey buddy” I said, and picked him up “How’s my guy?”

He squealed as I hung him over my shoulder and he started to pound on my back with his small hands. Marissa was greeting Traci and Justin as they walked into the house. I tried not to look at Traci as she stood beside Justin gripping his hand. I was brought out of my daze hearing Andrew call my name.

“Unkle C!!” he yelled

I laughed and brought him back over my shoulder, holding him on my hip. His face was red from being held upside down and he hugged my neck. Eventually we made our way into the kitchen to wait on everyone else.

I sat Andrew on the counter and he threw grapes into my mouth and giggled when they hit everywhere but in my mouth. I did love this little guy, I know what Traci was thinking when she asked me to be his God father, she was trying to make the loss of Kayla more bearable but, I’d never forget our baby girl. Oww, he got me in the eye. We laughed and I rubbed my eye and turned to see Traci watching us. She smiled at me, and then turned back to Marissa’s and Justin’s conversation. I looked back at Andrew who was watching me as he sucked on a grape.

“What guy?” I asked, being face to face with him

He smiled and held out a grape for me. I opened my mouth and he tossed it, making it into my mouth finally.

I clapped “Yeay!” I said laughing

He clapped and kicked his legs. I smiled at him.

Traci would always be the one I let go. You know like that saying: “If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you, it’s meant to be”? Well Traci didn’t come back. She loves Justin, and I understand that because I love Marissa and I can’t picture myself with anyone else.

-*- The End -*-
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=29