Scopophile by Burgundy
Past Featured StorySummary: After a long day at work, Kinsey comes home to a surprise from her husband.
Categories: Challenges, Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Erotica, Romance
Challenges: AWESOME AUGUST 2016- #JCTURNS40 EDITION
Challenges: AWESOME AUGUST 2016- #JCTURNS40 EDITION
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3923 Read: 1101 Published: Aug 05, 2016 Updated: Aug 05, 2016
Story Notes:
Other than Kinsey, I do not own or have any affiliation with the other characters mentioned in the story.  This is purely for entertainment purposes.

1. Chapter 1 by Burgundy

Chapter 1 by Burgundy

As I cut the engine of my car, I let out an exhausted sigh of relief that I’m finally home.  It's nearly midnight and I'm thankful that I don't have to work the next day though I wouldn’t be surprised if some emergency comes up and my phone blows up with calls.  There will likely be a wardrobe malfunction on set and I’ll have to rush in to save the day.  It never fails.  I can thank my buddy Justin for that term: wardrobe malfunction.


I lay my forehead against the steering wheel, contemplating just falling asleep there.  I’m sure when Josh gets home from his event, he’d help me into the house and into bed.  Besides, I really don’t want to walk in these heels anymore.  Only because there were studio execs on set today did I wear these damn heels and this fucking dress.  Gotta impress the big guns.


My phone vibrates in the cup holder of the console next to me.  There is only one person I want to hear from at this late of an hour.  I smile when I see I have a text message from Josh.


JSC: I miss you baby!  I should be home soon.  I need your body.  I need to be in your body.  I need to hear you scream my name.  Wait up for me, Kinny Kat.


He uses my nickname that only a small handful of people are allowed to use.  Most people call me Kinsey or Kins.  My mother, who aspired to be a biologist, became obsessed with world famous sexologist Alfred Kinsey when she was in college, therefore naming me after him when I was born.  It’s a fun party joke to tell new people that you’re named after the pioneer of exploring human sexuality.


KMC: Someone is horny tonight.  Hurry home, babe.  I’ll give you want you crave.


My dear husband Josh.  This man rocks my world.  To say that our close friends were surprised that he wanted to settle down and get married was an understatement.  He didn’t fear commitment but for many years, the thought of a legal binding contract on love was something he said he would never likely partake in.


I met Josh sixteen years ago when I was hired as a wardrobe assistant for him and his group’s world tour in 2000.  I was an aspiring costume designer and a friend of a friend managed to land me an interview with their management.  A week later, I was on a music video set, helping dress five handsome men.  Who wouldn’t want to spend months on end out on the road, getting paid to stare at the half naked bodies of the world’s most sought after guys.  I was a lucky girl.


I spent two and half years following those boys around to award shows, concerts, and appearances, making sure they were camera ready.  I can’t take credit for all their clothing choices though.  There were some outfits that I vetoed but they wore them anyway.  That hideous thing Josh wore to the 2000 VMA’s, I cringe when I see the pictures.  Thank God he grew out of that phase.


When the group dispersed, I stuck with Justin through the tour of his debut album.  Once he took a break to do acting, I hopped over to Josh when he starting promoting his solo album.  I’ve remained close with all the guys and do work for them when they have projects or appearances.  It wasn’t until Josh started on America’s Best Dance Crew that we started dating.  He refused anyone else do his wardrobe.  Getting the opportunity to work on that show was my stepping stone to work wardrobe for major television and movie studios.


When he proposed four years ago, I was shocked.  I was okay with his feelings about marriage.  He made me happy.  That’s all I wanted.  I didn’t need a piece of paper to tell me or anyone else I loved him.  He insisted he wanted me to carry his last name so two years ago, in a small church in his hometown in Maryland with fifty of our closest friends and family, we became Mr. and Mrs. Joshua Scott Chasez.  God I love that man.


I feel a wave of excitement that helps wake me up from my previous exhausted state.  Sex with Josh is mindblowing and I can hardly wait until he gets home.  The things he can do to my body already has my anticipation making itself known by the dampness of my panties.  I gather my things and head into the house, hoping he’s home soon.


I drop all my work crap on the dining room table and take a wine glass that’s hanging under a cabinet as I head to grab the half bottle of white wine leftover from last night’s dinner.  A light buzz will make the sex that much better.


I sip my wine while I sort through the large stack of mail on the kitchen island.  It amazes me how much crap we still get in the mail.  We get event invites through Josh’s manager all the time but they also insist on send a formal invitation.  Such a waste of paper.  I hear the door leading out to the garage open and close behind me but don’t look up from separating the junk mail.


“Josh, baby, I’m in the kitchen.”  I hear the hollow tap of his shoes as he moves behind me.  His warm hands grip my waist and pull me hard against his groin.  As I turn my head to look back at him, his hand stops my movement, forcing me to stay staring straight ahead.  His hand gently grips my neck, his thumb and index finger help to keep my head locked in place.  One of his legs pushes between mine, forcing my feet apart.  I can’t help but giggle at his eagerness.  “Jesus baby, you act like we haven’t had sex in awhile.  Did you forget about last night already?”


His free hand lifts up the skirt of my dress.  His fingers walk over my hip, past the material of my panties and immediately begin rubbing my clit.  I plant my hands on the cool marble of the countertop as his rough strokes cause me to soak my panties.  My moans bounce off the cabinets and ceiling of the spacious kitchen.


“Fuck babe!  You need to come home like this more often.”  I can’t wait until he’s inside me.  His hand is about to give me the first of many orgasms.  I love how he touches me.  My knees bend slightly with the rhythm of his fingers as he works me higher.  The rocking of my hips to the tune of his hand has my ass pressed firmly against his groin, feeling his erection growing with each stroke.  My vision starts to cloud as I begin to violently convulse.  My God, he makes me feel good.  His hips push me against the island to keep me upright before my legs give out.  “JOSH!  YES!”  His hand and my thighs are slicked with my warmth.


The strokes of his fingers slow to long teasing motions while I attempt to recover.  As I try to clear my vision, I feel some types of blindfold slip over my eyes.  This is one of my favorite games with him.  He ties the material behind my head.  Once I have regained my bearings, I stand up straight to lean into him.  That’s when I freeze in fear.


The body pressed against me is not my husband, it’s not Josh.  With the height of my heels, Josh and I would stand the same height.  Whoever is behind me is still taller.  How did this person get through the security gate and into the garage undetected?  I’m pretty vigilant about watching for strangers.  Before I have an opportunity to flail my arms in self-defense, they are pinned against my sides by two strong hands.


“You called out the wrong name, Kinny Kat.”  The cologne wafting from the man behind me belongs to a voice I know very well.  A voice I have known as long as I have known Josh.  I start to panic because I can’t understand why he’s doing this.


“Justin?  What are you doing?  Why is this happening?”  I try to mask the tremble of my voice but I’m almost positive I failed.  I whimper when I feel the rough texture of his denim jean clad hips grind hard into my nearly bare ass, his erection evident.  His tongue runs the edge of my ear.


“I’m here to make you feel good, baby.  You about ready for round two?”  His breath is hot on my neck as he continues grinding into me.  I’ve known Justin since he was barely legal.  We’ve seen each other at our very worst.  He’s practically my brother.  We used to harmlessly flirt with each other.  Occasionally, he’d pinch my ass or snap my bra but it never meant anything sexual.


“Kinny, baby don’t be scared.”  When I hear Josh’s voice with us in the room, I try to move away from Justin but he’s grip has not loosened.  I gasp for air, losing my composure.  You would think a guy that has his best friend’s wife practically bound, in a compromising position, would try to defend himself when his friend walked in.  Not Justin.  Instead, he’s licking and biting my neck.  The scruff of his well-trimmed beard tickling me as he continues to taste me.


“Josh, please help.  I don’t know what happening.  I’m scared.”  I can feel the tears sting my eyes.  Why is Justin so damn calm about this?  Why is Josh?  Justin’s mouth continues its assault on my neck.


“Give her a second, J.”  On command, Justin pulls his body away from me except to hold both of my wrists behind my back with one of his large hands.  He guides me a few steps back from the island.  I still can’t see anything with the scarf over my eyes but I feel Josh’s body step in front of me.  He runs his hands comfortingly over my shoulders and down my arms.  I try to pull my hands free but Justin’s too strong.  I bury my face in Josh’s neck.  My whole body is trembling.  I just want to hold my husband.  “Shhhhhh, Kinny.  He’s not here to hurt you.  I asked him here.”


“What?  Why?  I don’t understand.”  I raise my head even though I can’t meet his eyes.


“Do you remember all those years ago when we all played truth or dare on tour?”  Seriously!?!  Josh wants me to remember back almost fifteen years to playing truth or dare on tour.  We all played that shit numerous times and usually pretty drunk.  “Someone asked me when I picked truth if I could watch the woman I love sleep with another man.”  It took me a moment to remember.


“Josh--”


“I said only if it was with someone I trusted.”  I swallow thickly.  I can't believe he remembered that one question from so many years ago.  “I wanna watch Justin make you scream.”  When he whispered those words in my ear, my panties were practically flooded again.


“Don’t worry, C.  She'll be screaming for sure, won't you Kinny Kat?”  I'm literally sandwiched between these two men, each whispering into an ear.  Why am I so turned on by this?  I try to steady my breathing.  I feel Josh’s hands cup each of my breasts.  His thumbs graze over my rock hard nipples.  He knows that I am turned on right now.


“If you don’t want to do this or want to stop at any point, all you have to do is say the word and Justin will stop.  This is a one time thing and it stays between the three of us.  You call the shots on this Kinny.  No matter what you choose, baby, just know that I love you.”  Josh must be trying to test me.  He wants to see if I’ll cheat on him.  If I’d cheat with one of his closest friends then I would cheat with anyone.  I don’t want anyone but him.


“Josh, I want you.  Only you.”  I feel the scarf come off my eyes.  It takes me a few seconds to adjust going from darkness to the bright lights of our kitchen.  I stumble back into Justin’s chest and his arm goes around my waist in a protective way.  His other hand releases my wrists and I grab onto him to keep my balance.  I try to turn my head to look back at him but he once again forces me to keep my eyes straight ahead.


“No, Kinny Kat.  You’re gonna look at your husband while I fuck you senseless.”  Justin’s voice is thick with lust.  I stare into Josh’s intense blue eyes and see lust in his eyes as well.  He is so turned on watching another man get me off.  I can see that he’s not testing me.  He just wants to see his friend fuck my brains out.


When Justin senses that I’m not going to try to run from him, he begins slowly lowering the zipper of my dress.  He kisses a trail down my back, following the opening of the dress.  Occasionally, I feel his tongue poke out between kisses.  I watch Josh move to the opposite end of the island, taking a seat in one of the stools.  Our eyes never break contact.  I reach down to remove my right high heel when Justin grabs my wrist.


“Uh uh, keep those on, hun.”  I step out of my dress and begin to feel a little embarrassed standing in front of my husband and his best friend in nothing but my panties and heels.  As if they are sharing the same brain, I hear both men simultaneously undo their belts.  I get to watch Josh get himself off while Justin gets me off again.


I reach my hands up to grab Justin behind his head as his hands roughly knead my breasts.  When he tugs on my already sensitive nipples, I press my ass hard against his pelvis.  He's gonna make me come just fondling my nipples.  My head falls back onto his shoulder as my next orgasm builds but comes to a screeching halt when a hand slaps me hard against the ass.  I gasp loudly and another orgasm rips through my body.  


“Oh God, J!”  My fingers pull hard on Justin’s hair as both my nipples are tweaked and twisted while I ride out my release.  


“Unless I give you permission, you are to keep your eyes on your husband the entire time.”  I’m not really surprised that Justin is dominant during sex.  That’s just his personality.  He takes up an entire room when he’s in it so when it comes to sex, he’s exactly the same.  I lift my head off his shoulder and lock eyes with Josh.  I see a smile playing on his lips.  He likes seeing another man dominate me.


I have to get back some of my power in this situation.  Josh said I get to call the shots so I need to level the field a bit.  I guide one of Justin’s hands past the hem of my panties and aid his fingers back to my clit.  I never thought having Justin’s fingers in me could bring me so much pleasure.  His lips have once again attached to my neck.  With his mouth and hands occupied, I reach back to slip my hand down the front of Justin’s boxers.  He grunts loudly into my ear as he bites down on my flesh.


My fingers wrap around the thick shaft that’s been pushed into my back for the last several minutes.  I’ve seen Justin naked before but never at full attention.  I still prefer my husband but I can already tell Justin is going to give me a ride I won’t soon forget.  The pump of my hand on Justin is mimicked by Josh as he strokes himself.  Our movements are in unison as all three of us are receiving pleasure.


Justin’s breath on my neck is becoming ragged and the pressure of his fingers on my clit has increased.  He’s gonna blow soon.  Justin is not typically one to cheat on a spouse or girlfriend so the thrill of this whole situation has him about to come in my hand.  He knows he’s close as well and swiftly pulls my hand from his boxers.


“You’re not getting me off that easily, Kinny Kat.”  My eyes still have yet to leave Josh’s.  He’s watching Justin and I intently, anticipating the moment Justin finally enters me.  “You’re gonna want to hang on tight for this one.”  It won’t be long now.


I let out a small yelp when Justin rips my flimsy panties from my body.  The slight sting of the thin straps snapping lingers on my hips, heightening my excitement.  I hear the clank of Justin’s pants hitting the floor and the sound of the foil wrapper of a condom being ripped open.  I brace myself on the marble counter in front of me.


Josh’s strokes on his erection are slow for the time being.  He doesn't want to come before the show in front of him has really gotten going.  My legs tremble with anticipation.  I swear Justin knows he's torturing me right now leaving me waiting for him to start fucking me.  I can feel his eyes licking over me.  I’m slightly bent over the kitchen island, my hands planted in a bracing position in front of me, my leg spread, my ass sticking out, waiting for him take me.     


“Are you ready for me?”  I kinda don't want to give Justin the satisfaction that I want him inside me right now.  His runs the tip of his shaft up and down my slit, not yet slipping in any further.  Fucking tease!  I push my hips back trying to get him inside me but I get another smack across the ass.  It turns me on more than it hurts me.  “Tell me what you want me to do to you.”


Justin wants me to say that I want him to fuck me.  He's gonna torture me until I say the words.  I reach down between my legs and begin rubbing my clit.  Two can play this game.  I see Josh bite his bottom lip and smile.  He knows I'm trying to gain some control.  Another hard smack echoes through the space and my hand is twisted behind my back.


“Come on Kinny Kat, you know I'm in charge here.  You're gonna tell right now what you want.”  Justin’s voice is forceful and commanding.  His breath hot on my neck has me nearly coming already.  I want him to fuck me stupid at the moment.  Josh nods his head at me.


“Fuck me, J.”  I purposely whisper to keep goading Justin on.  What he wants me to do is beg, loudly.


“I can't hear you and I doubt C heard you either.  Say it louder!”  Justin has a fist full of my hair tangled in his fingers.  He tugs on it to punctuate his point.


“I said fuck me, Justin!”  I barely finish his name when I'm impaled and can't help but break my eye contact with Josh.  I get another crack on the ass and I come hard.  I’m going to have an imprint of the counter’s edge across my abdomen from being pressed upon it.  At this point, I can't think about anything as my walls clamp down on Justin.  “Yes….. Justin….. fuck me….. make me come again.”


“Fuck!  You're so fucking tight, Kinny!”


My right cheek is laying against the counter top.  My nipples are so hard right now it feels as though they could cut the marble they are pressed against.  Justin’s hands are gripping my shoulders to give him better leverage as he pumps in and out of me feverishly.  I can’t believe this is happening.  One of my oldest friends is pounding into me like there’s no tomorrow and my husband is watching the whole thing.  Watching and enjoying it.


“Jesus Christ C, you weren’t kidding.  She’s so fucking wet right now.”  The slapping of our hips and ragged breaths are the only noises heard.  As Justin so eloquently pointed out, I am so turned on right now that my thighs along with his are both running with my warmth.  What can I say, Josh and I never have to worry about having lube handy.


I manage to tilt my head enough to catch Josh’s gaze again.  The fiery passion I see burning in his eyes pushes the ecstasy I’m feeling to another level.  As much as I’m enjoying what Justin is doing to my body, all I want is Josh.  I want him to feel as good as I do right now.


“Come for me, baby.”  My words are barely audible.  I doubt Justin heard them over his own grunting.  Josh heard me though.  His slight shake of the head confirms it to me.  I can still see his arm moving but his strokes are calculated so as not to come just yet.  He wants to be inside me when he does.  Oh God, I pray Justin finishes quickly.  I need my husband.


Justin pushes a hand between my legs again, roughly fingering my clit.  At this rate, I won’t be able to stand upright let along walk in the morning after what Justin has done to me and Josh hasn’t even had his way with me yet.  I’ll have to ice my hips down after this.


“Come on, Kinny.  I know you got one more in ya for me.”  Justin’s right, I do have one more orgasm in me for him and it’s seconds away from hitting me.  I squeeze my legs together the best I can to create a tighter pathway as the first waves of my orgasm hit.  I scream so loud I think the neighbors down the hill may have heard and I could really care less.  My entire body is on fire and pulled so tight in pleasure, I may lose consciousness.


As the final quakes of my release shake my body, Justin grunts his release.  After the final slam of his hips into mine, he slumps forward onto me.  His hot breath fans across my neck and shoulder as he attempts to catch his breath.  I feel the hammering of his heartbeat in his chest that’s flush against my back.  His left hand comes to rest next to mine and I catch the sight of both of our wedding rings, signifying our commitment to other people.  My eyes close as I try to regain my own breathing.


Justin places one final kiss in the middle of back, between my shoulder blades before his body leaves mine.  I hear the shuffle of pants being pulled up and belt being fastened.  It isn’t long after that the front door opens and closes.  No words were spoken.


I remain draped over the kitchen island where Justin has left me for fear that I won’t be able to stay upright.  I'm still breathing hard and I watch the counter fog up with each exhale.  


I hear the stool Josh has been sitting in skid across the kitchen tile.  A few seconds later I feel his fingertips graze up my spine, causing my whole body to shiver.  I had felt completely drained of energy after multiple orgasms from Justin but now feel revived just from Josh’s touch.


“Let’s get you upstairs, baby.  Now it's my turn.”           


 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2905