Swain by Burgundy
Summary:

Now it's JC's turn to have his way with Kinsey

*Sequel to Scopophile* 


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Erotica, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4116 Read: 744 Published: Aug 07, 2016 Updated: Aug 07, 2016
Story Notes:

So, I wasn't even sure I was going to use Scopophile as my #AwesomeAugust story.  Now here I am posting a sequel!  Crazy!

This is purely for entertainment purposes and I do not own and am in no way affiliated with JC.  Yadda, yadda, yadda.  You know the drill.  Kinsey is of my own twisted creation. 

1. Chapter 1 by Burgundy

Chapter 1 by Burgundy

My dress and ripped panties are left abandoned on the kitchen floor though my heels, which have been hurting my feet for the last several hours, still have yet to be taken off.


Josh pulls my worn out body from the kitchen island and scoops me up.  My head laying on his shoulder, my face buried once again in his neck, as he’s now carrying me up the stairs to our bedroom.  After what Justin has already done to me, I hope I’m able to fully satisfy my husband.


We enter the dark bedroom but Josh walks us into the bathroom rather than going straight to the bed.  He sets me down on the long double vanity.  I look up at him and the expression of lust in his eyes gets my pulse racing again.  He leans in, his tongue licking along my bottom lip, kissing me sensually.


“So you hopefully won’t be too sore tomorrow, I’m going to run you a hot bath and let you relax for a while.”  As he so often seems to do, Josh has surprised once again in how thoughtful he is of me.  I run my hands over his biceps, trailing up to his neck and graze my fingers over his cheeks in admiration.  “Besides, I need to get the scent of my friend off my wife.”  We share a laugh before he briefly leaves me to start the bathwater in the large tub, dropping in a few bath beads.


I slip my heels off, both hitting the tile floor with a loud thunk.  I slide off the counter and am pleased to find my legs are surprisingly steady.  While the tub is filling up, I decide that my husband need a bit of relief after watching me get off several times.


“Baby?”  Josh turns to me when I call out for him.  I look down to see his still present erection straining in his slacks.  I take his hand and pull him the short distance back to me.  As I crash my mouth into him, I turn us so he is the one leaning on the bathroom counter.  I know it’s going to take some time for the tub to fill up.  He deserves some pleasure.


I slowly kiss my way down Josh’s neck as my fingers undo the buttons of his shirt.  Once unbuttoned, I push it off his shoulders and down his arms to land on the floor.  I slip my hands beneath his undershirt.  I glide my fingers over the taut muscles of his stomach, tracing the dips and peaks.  His body is still amazing at almost forty.  His eyes never leave me as I explore him.


My hands continue their northbound movement, his shirt pulling up with my arms.  When I give each of his nipples a gentle but firm pinch, he draws in a sharp breath through his nose.  I feel the twitch of his erection pressed between our bodies.  I drag my nails lightly down his chest and stomach as I go for his pants.  I feel the goosebumps raise from his skin against my fingertips.


I lower myself to my knees, maintaining eye contact with Josh.  He has left his belt undone so I make quick work of the button and zipper of his slacks.  I pull them to drop around his feet.  His dark gray boxer briefs are pitched, his erection practically begging to be freed.  I kiss the head of his dick through the fabric, his fingers immediately delving into my hair.  He’s in desperate need of a release.


I teasingly graze my fingers up both of his legs, starting at his ankles.  When I reach the cuffs that circle this strong thighs, I slide my fingers just under the hem, lingering for a few seconds.  I pull the material slowly down his legs, a groan pulling from his throat at the release of his dick.  It bobs for a few seconds before stilling, waiting for me.  I flick my tongue briefly across the head of his erection, eliciting a hiss from him.


I glance back at the bathtub to see that it is nearly full.  I crawl across the floor to shut off the running water, quickly return to Josh.  His eyes are lit with desire and anticipation, his gaze licking over my naked body.  I gently grab his erection and lay my tongue flat against the base, slowly lick the underside, feeling every vein as I move closer to the head.  The pucker of my lips and light suction I apply to the sensitive head causes him to thrust his hips, sending him deep into my mouth.  I expect this though.  This isn’t our first rodeo.


I know it won’t take Josh long to come.  After watching Justin and I, along with his own purposeful restriction of getting off, he’s going to blow any minute.  I grab onto his thighs as he pumps into my mouth, his fingers fisting my hair to help guide me over his fiery flesh.  Each time he hits the back of my throat, I hum loudly.  This causes his breath to catch.


“God!  Kinny, I’m….  I’m coming…..  Baby…...”  I watch his teeth clench and listen to the loud grunts as he unloads.  I press my nails into his thighs as a signal to give me all he’s got.  His ass rests on the counter behind him once he’s empty, his dick pulling from my mouth.  The look of relief and satisfaction on his face turns me on.  I kiss over his hip, moving up his stomach, licking the trail of hair under his navel as I rise from the floor.  I gently bite a nipple before fully righting myself.


“You needed that.  I’m glad I could make you feel good, baby.”  I feel Josh’s low chuckle vibrate against my lips as I kiss his neck, returning back to his mouth.  He wastes no time shoving his tongue into my mouth, kissing me hungrily.  In a matter of just a couple of minutes, I can feel his dick starting to harden again between our bodies.


“It’s time for your bath so I can get you into bed and have you screaming my name.”  A shiver of pleasure snakes down my spine at his words.  I’d rather skip the bath and go straight for the bed but I’ll do things his way.


“Only if you join me.”  I pull on his hand as a motion to follow me into the bath.  He places a soft kiss near my ear.


“I will baby but I’m gonna go grab us something to drink first.  You go on ahead.  I’ll be back in a minute.”  Josh toes off his dress shoes along with stepping out of his slacks and boxers as he helps me step into the tub.  I lower myself into the hot water, appreciating how the heat is loosening my tired muscles.  Once I’m settled, he leaves to fetch a drink.


The fragrant scents of peach and ginger seep into nose from the bath beads melted into the water.  My eyes close and my limbs feel like jello in the magnificent liquid.  I submerge myself completely for a few seconds.  Once my head breaks the surface of the water, I settle back and start dozing off.


“Don’t fall asleep on me now, Kinny.”  My eyes pop open at the sound of Josh’s voice.  He stands before completely naked, having stripped off the last few remaining articles of his clothing.  He holds a single bottle of white wine, no glasses.  He hands me the bottle as I sit forward to allow him to slip in behind me.  I tilt the wine to my lips, taking a few long pulls as I feel his hands knead my shoulders.  I pass the bottle to allow him to do the same.  He sets it nearby on the ledge of the window above the tub.


“How was your day?”  I lean back against him, my body molding to his.  My fingers lace with each other behind his head, dampening his hair at the base of his neck as I fill him on my hectic day.  He runs a small sponge with soap scented the same as the bath beads over my entire body, removing the smell of his friend from me as he put it.


Josh fills me in on the event he attended that evening.  The sponge is replaced with his hands, stroking and teasing me in all the right places.  His fingers explore the undersides of my breasts and graze along my inner thighs, all the while never missing a beat in telling of his night.  My anticipation begins to rise again as he doesn’t give me the direct pleasure I crave.


“Touch me.”  I tilted my head so I’m whispering into his ear.  I watch a sly grin creep across his lips.


“I am touching you, Kinny.”  He’s toying with me and enjoying it.


“Please, Josh.  Touch me baby.”  My breathy beg request his hands stop teasing me.  All I’ve wanted all night is for him to pleasure me and I am so close to getting it but he’s holding out on me.  I lick the soft patch of skin behind his ear, urging him to grant my pleas.


“You want me to touch you here?”  He gently rolls both of my nipples between his index fingers and thumbs.  I moan loudly as I arch my back to get even closer to his touch.  “Is that what you wanted?”


“Yes!  God, yes!”  One of his hands glides down the side of my torso, pinching my hip.  I widen my legs for him, draping one over the edge of the tub.  I hold my breath, waiting for his fingers to finally slip between my folds.  As if reading my mind, I feel the delicious pressure of his finger swiping across my clit.  I whimper in relief.


“That’s what you really wanted, isn’t it?”  Unlike Justin’s rough and hurried strokes, Josh is firm yet sensual as he pushes and pulls me towards another orgasm.


“Always.  I always want you.”  His fingers alternate between stroking my clit and pushing two thick digits deep inside me.  When he feels me close to falling over the edge, he slows his pace.  “Please let me come baby.  I need it!”  I’m begging again but he’s teasing again as well.


“You need it huh?”  He finally speeds up and maintains a quicker pace.  A run on sentence of curse words fall out of my mouth as my hips rock in time to his strokes.  “Come for me Kinny.”  And over the edge I go.  My orgasm spreads from my abdomen outward to the very tips of my limbs.  I will never tire of Josh getting me off.  He’s always done it the best.


I slowly come down from my high, basking in the euphoric feeling.  His gentle kisses along my neck bring me back to earth.  I turn my body in his arms so I can fully kiss him on the mouth.  The taste of him mixed with the faint remnants of the wine are intoxicating all on their own.


Our bathwater has cooled down significantly.  We step out of the tub and into plush towels.  I grab the bottle of wine, taking another swig as Josh trails behind to the bed.  He pulls the bottle from my fingers and drinks down a large swallow before placing it on the nightstand.  I see a few large bottles of water on the nightstand as well for us to hydrate between sessions.


With my back to Josh, I remove my towel and use it to wring out the remaining moisture in my hair.  His hands replace mine as he takes over with the towel drying, his body pressed against mine.  I can feel that he has already rid his body of his towel.  As it did through our entire bath together, his erection is poking me in the back.


I feel the towel fall to our feet and his hands grip my hips.  I just want him inside me already.  Using the height of our bed to my advantage, I bend forward, spreading my feet apart a bit, and shake my ass at him to beckon him in.  His hands gently massage my hips as he pulls them back towards him.  I feel the head of his dick press against my entrance.  I hold my breath.


I’m suddenly pulled upright and feel Josh’s hot breath on my neck, his tongue dragging along the outer shell of my ear.  I’m confused and a little worried as to why he didn’t take his opportunity when he had it.  He’s torturing both of us now.


His hands twist my hips to turn me around to face him.  I’m almost afraid to meet his eyes.  He tilts my head up, a finger pushing under my chin and I’m met with kind eyes and a soft smile.  He kisses the corners of my mouth before engulfing my lips with his.  I melt forward into him as my arms circle his waist, pulling him as close as possible.


“Unlike Justin, I want to see your beautiful face while I fuck you senseless.”  Only my husband can say something sweet and dirty in the same sentence, making me want to jump his bones this very second.  He lifts me to sit on the bed, pushing my shoulders gently to lay back.  Starting at my neck, he kisses painfully slow across my collarbone, moving down towards my breasts.  I rake my fingers through his hair in an attempt to move his head quicker to its target.  I feel him chuckle against the valley between my breasts as his tongue leaves a wet trail.  He senses my impatience.


“We have all night Kinny.  There’s no rush.  Let me make you feel good.”  He flattens his tongue against one of my nipples, swiping it vigorously several times across it.  I feel a sense of relief at the same time intense pleasure shoots down my torso where it pools between my legs.  My back arches when he bites down.


“Oh God!  I want you to feel good too.  It’s your turn baby.  Please fuck me!”  I’m panting hard.  With Josh, I’ll beg until the sun rises if I have to.  I don’t have the hesitation with him that I had with Justin.  While he continues his assault on my nipple, I wrap both legs around his waist and buck my hips up, hoping I have enough leg strength to maneuver him inside of me.  It’s useless, he’s stronger than I am.


I feel one of his arms slide between the mattress and my lower back, hoisting me up, his mouth never detaching from my breast.  I grip his shoulders, my legs still around his waist as he crawls into the bed, moving us to the middle.  I fall back onto the pillows as he releases my nipple.  From his kneeling position, he could easily slip inside me.  My legs are still draped around his hips but I know he’s not done toying with me yet.


Josh grips both of my ankles from behind his back and pulls my legs so they in the air, pointed up towards the ceiling.  He rests my calves on his shoulders, kissing up and down the inside of both legs.  This has to be the most drawn out foreplay ever.  I can’t take it anymore.


My right hand reaches between my legs and I start feverishly working my clit.  I moan loudly wishing it was his fingers but I’ll make due with what I have at the moment.  My other hand rolls my left nipple and my orgasm is building.  He lowers my legs back to the bed where I opened them wider, picking up the pace of my fingers.  My eyes are only half open but I see him sitting back on his legs, watching me pleasure myself.  He’s told me in the past that watching me masturbate is a huge turn on for him.


My hips are rolling in rhythm with my fingers.  My eyes drop to Josh’s hand working his dick.  As he did earlier, he’s working himself in a calculated stroke so as not to come too soon.  I just need a release already.  I don’t know how he’s being so patient.  I move my gaze back to his face and I see the smirk on his beautiful lips.  He loves to watch.


I’m just about the to the summit of my orgasm.  My eyes are closed and my head has rolled back.  I feel my hand being ripped away from my clit just before I peak.  Before my eyes open to glare at Josh, I feel his lips close over my clit and begin sucking.  My orgasm slams into me hard, my whole body convulsing violently.  Finally!  My breath catches in my throat for a few seconds before all the air in my lungs whooshes out followed by a loud moan.


“JOSHHHHHHH….. FUCK YES!”  I fist his hair, trying to pull his closer.  The intense pleasure is almost too much to handle.  He senses this and releases the suction of his lips.  He crosses his arms over my abdomen, resting his chin on them to look up at me.  I am laying spread eagle, both arms stretched out on either side of me, trying to catch my breath.  I feel the this layer of sweat covering my body, attempting to cool my fiery skin.


“Feel better?”  I pick up my head to look down my body at him.  At the moment, it feels like my head weighs a hundred pounds.  He has a satisfied grin on his face.  My head drops back to the bed as I continue to regain a normal heart rate.  I reach a hand down to caress the side of his face.  He kisses the inside of my wrist.   


“Much.”  My voice comes out a bit hoarse.  All the panting and moaning has left my throat raw.  I twist to reach for one of the bottles of water.  I hand it to Josh to open while I rest propped on my elbows.  He takes a big gulp of the water before handing it back to me to soothe my parched mouth.  After several satisfying drinks, I cap the bottle and return it to the nightstand.


“How are you holding up?”  I’ve lost count of how many orgasms I’ve had tonight but I have yet to have one with him inside me.  I don’t care how worn out and tired I may be, I will last until we are both satisfied.  I slide my hands over his shoulder and around his arms to pull him up my body.  He rests the weight of his hips against mine as he settles into a comfortable position over me.  I twirl the hair at the nape of his neck as I stare at this man I love more than anything.


“Well, you got me to scream your name but you haven’t fucked me senseless yet.  I’m still waiting.”  Josh smiles against my lips at my teasing of him.  He nudges my nose with his and I can’t help but smile.  He captures my lips in a slow, sensual kiss that makes me lightheaded.  He’s almost like a drug but the best kind there is.  If I’m going to be addicted to something, he will be my drug of choice every time.   


“Didn’t Justin do that already?”  Justin worked me out good but nothing Josh hadn’t done to me before.  The stamina of this man is amazing.  I'm going to need more than just a few ice packs in the morning.  I'm going to need one of those huge bathtubs of ice athletes sit in after a rough game.


“Eh.”  I plastered a bored look on my face.  Josh buries his face in my neck as his laugh shakes his whole body.  I can’t help but smile.  “You will always, always be the one and only I want to fuck me senseless.”


I feel him shift his weight and I open my legs as wide as they will go without causing pain to accept his entry into my body.  I kiss along his cheek and jaw as I feel him push into me, burying himself to the hilt in one swift thrust.  At last.  What I’ve been waiting for since he text me earlier.  He doesn’t move for several moment as we lay there enjoying the feeling.


I start to roll my hips to create a much needed friction.  He took the cue and pulled almost all the way out before thrusting back in.  His pace was slow at first, relishing in the feeling we have both wanted to feel since we got home.  He laces his fingers with mine as he increases his pace.


“God baby, you feel so good Kinny.  You fucking feel amazing.”  I feel his teeth nip at my neck as he turns up the intensity of his thrusts.  Now we’re getting somewhere.  I release his hands so I can drag my nails up and down his back just how he likes it.  A little bit of pain and a whole lot of pleasure.  


“I love you baby…..don’t stop fucking me…..only you, I only want you….Josh baby, I love you.”  Yep, he’s succeeded in making me babble like a senseless idiot.  Mission accomplished.  He’s fucked me senseless in mere minutes and we’ve just gotten started.


Josh rolls us over so I’m now on top.  I grind my hips rapidly as my clit rubs against his pelvis.  The tight coil of pleasure that’s pooled between my legs is so close to snapping.  He pushes us up into a sitting position which causes my hips to still and by breath hitch in my throat as my full weight coming down on him pushes him deeper inside me.


I bring my legs up to wrap around his waist as I rock back to rest on one hand.  The other hand is gripping him behind his neck.  I begin a fast rolling motion of my hips which draws a loud moan from deep in Josh’s chest.  His hands on my hips help to guide me hard against him.  I hope he’s close to coming because mine is right around the corner.  One of his hands slides across my stomach, his thumb finding my clit and once again I’m convulsing.


My arm that I had been leaning back on gives out but Josh quickly pulls me forward into his body.  I whimper in his ear as I ride the remainder of my high out, his lap is soaked from my release.  He’s still not done though.


I feel like I’m floating above my body.  I’ve never been so thoroughly fucked before.  I think the term is ‘rode hard and hung out wet’ but in my sex drunk haze I could be wrong.  All I know is that my husband still hasn’t come yet.  I want him to feel good like I do.


He rolls us once again and I’m flat on my back as his pelvis slams into me repeatedly.  He’s moving like a truck engine piston working at max capacity.  His ragged breaths and grunts fall from his mouth that’s next to my ear.  I think he might split me in two.


“You wanna know the best part about watching J fuck you tonight?”  I really don’t think it’s possible for me to speak.  I wrap my arms around his neck and moan as he’s relentless in the pounding of his hips.  His head tilts slightly so his wet lips are pressed to my ear.  “It was knowing that the whole time his dick was in you, you wanted it to be me fucking you.  No one works that pussy like I do.”  


This time when I scream out from yet another orgasm, I’m positive the neighbors down the hill hear me scream his name.  My walls clamp down hard around him, finally coaxing his orgasm out of him.  He stutters several grunts into the crook of my neck.  I feel him coat my insides with his final few thrusts before his body goes lax on top of me.  Him talking dirty to me always drives me wild.  That was his plan the whole time.  Get me so worked up so we’d both come at the same time.


Josh’s labored breath blows hot on my neck as we both try to recover.  I run my fingers through his damp hair that has begun to curl.  We are both slicked in sweat.


“I love you, Kinsey Marie Chasez.”  My heart warms at his use of my full name.


“I love you too, Joshua Scott Chasez.”  Once both of our breathing has returned to normal, we slip into a deep slumber, him on top of me, as we do most nights.  


I'm for sure going to need that ice for my hips in the morning.   

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2908