Part 2 - Blood Roses : Love me, Love me not by d_simplicity
Summary: BloodRose,
Rose of my love,
My love for Dark moon,
Dark as my heart,
Black as my soul,
And gave me my rose.


Poem: The Guardian and BloodRose : By Nicolette Gonzalez

Venture into the short tale of a Vampire's journey as he (Justin) and his partner (Hailey) are faced with passion, lust, desire, danger and death...

*From - The Blood Series: A Vampire's Love*


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural
Challenges: None
Series: The Blood Series: A Vampire’s Love
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 6874 Read: 1504 Published: Jul 18, 2007 Updated: Jul 18, 2007
Story Notes:
Here's Part 2 in the Series. I hope you enjoy

1. Blood Roses : Love me, Love me not by d_simplicity

Blood Roses : Love me, Love me not by d_simplicity
Author's Notes:

Feeback is always appreciated. :-D. Hope you like...

*Readers' caution is advised due to visual scenes.*

 

 

2. Blood Roses: Love me, Love me not

 

The rose of blood,

With petals soft and black,

Never as a rose so beautiful,

Grown not in light,

But under a dark moon lit sky.

 

"Shit..." He grunted, beads of sweat trickling down his tanned face. Gripping her waist tighter, he plunged further into her causing her to shudder with delight.

"Oh...harder Mark..." She moaned, her legs wrapped snugly around his waist, her skirt hoisted up as Mark pounded into her furiously inside the men's bathroom stall in UCLA.

"So tight...Gwen...fuck." He growled, licking patterns over her bare chest on the verge of exploding.

Gwen pushed her auburn hair out of her face as she gripped unto his shoulder to keep his rhythm and steady her breathing as they remained fused together in pure ecstasy.

"Damn, I love you Gwen..." He groaned, his face contorted in concentration...

 

Suddenly, the door to the bathroom stall flew open startling both Mark and Gwen. She screamed in shock and Mark involuntarily pulled out of her trying to cover up himself.

"What the fuck man...can't you see this is occupied?" He snapped, pulling up and zipping his pants as quickly as his hands could, while Gwen scrambled to adjust her clothes.

Still with his back to their intruder, he noticed the pale look on Gwen's face as she continued to stare in horror.

"Leave...NOW!" The person's voice boomed and echoed off the walls of the bathroom.

Pushing past Mark, Gwen stumbled out of the stall sprinting towards the door in utter fright as she exited the bathroom at warp speed.

"Shit!" Mark bellowed, craving his release that was so rudely interrupted. Finally turning around to face the individual who fucked him over he narrowed his eyes at the person. "You? You've got to be fucking kidding me." He pushed his way out of the stall and went over to the sink, turning on the tap and splashing his face with water in hopes of calming his nerves.

Looking up at his reflection in the mirror, he paused briefly, a bit perplexed then flipped around to see the man standing in the same spot behind him glaring intently. "Justin right? The new student? You're kind of weird man." Mark admitted as a smirk adorned his face.

"Why did you say you love her when it's so obvious you don't? That wasn't very nice. Why lie to her?" Justin inquired walking up to him slowly with a menacing glimmer in his eyes.

"You shitting me? You interrupted me for this shit? Fuck you man. I'm late for my study date anyway...." Moving to walk over to the exit, Justin blocked his path halting his steps. "Hey freak out of the way." Mark growled, his rage slowly rising.

"I'm sorry I'm in your way." Justin chortled, pushing his hands in his pockets at he stared at the slightly shorter man. "I actually came to tell you something." Justin explained seeming almost lifeless.

"And what might that be?"

"Switch partners with me. You take mine...and I go with Hailey." Justin reasoned, causing a chuckle to escape from Mark.

"You fucking kidding me? Hell no man. I've been wanting to tap that ass forever and have her in all those positions with those long chocolate caramel legs up in the air, begging me for more. Now I get to spend alone time with her that might happen. Sorry Dawg." Mark patted Justin's shoulder clearly amused by what he was told.

Justin's eyes narrowed and darkened significantly as he continued to glare at the idiot in front of him. A flash of red twinkled in his eyes as his temper rose, but he remained calm, his features emotionless.

"Now, if you'll excuse me...I have a study ‘date' to attend." Mark stressed date knowing that Justin was maybe feeling Hailey, just to annoy him. If he only knew...

"You see Mark, that's where you're wrong. I wasn't asking I was telling. And, you aren't going anywhere." Justin snarled, his eyes darkening to pure black.

"Wow man what the fuck!" Mark's orbs grew wide with shock as he backed up away from Justin. Glancing at the mirror, he realized that Justin had no reflection and that terrified him more. "What the fuck are you?" Mark cried.

"Well, you're about to find out." Justin smiled evilly as his fangs descended from his jaw causing Mark to gasp.

"Hey man, I'm sorry I..." But Mark was cut off when his feet left the tiled floor and he was shoved back into a wall by an unseen force. Within seconds Justin was standing in front of him as he held unto his neck. Forcing Mark's head to the side he growled loudly.

"You know...I'm kind of hungry." Justin snarled as his tongue darted over his sharp fangs. "And I guess you'll have to do..." His voice was deeper than usual and extremely raspy before he dug his fangs into Marks neck causing him to scream out in pain.

 

****

 

Today has been the weirdest day ever. I feel so strange. It started some time after my science class. I felt like all my senses were magnified and on edge. And I have the strangest craving for meat, which is weird since mostly everything I eat is usually on the vegetarian side.

Glancing at my watch for the millionth time, I'm wondering where Mark is. Did I mention how I despise my professor for pairing me with that fool? I just know I'm going to fail...

 

"This seat taken?"

I know that voice. It's smooth and low and belongs to...

I finally look up to lock eyes with Justin. I swear, he's so dark and mysterious it's crazy. Those striking blue eyes are unnerving.

"Actually, just waiting for my lab partner." I respond, but he sits down next to me anyway. Did he not get the hint? Or maybe he has no shame.

"Well I'm here." He voices as a warm smile graces his face.

"No offence but..."

"Mark switched partners with me. The professor uh...Mr...." He trailed off trying to remember the name.

"Bertrand?" I supply and he nods.

"Yeah he figured it would be best to pair you with someone who knew more about biology and the human body." He added before licking his pink lips. I feel a twitch between my legs by his actions and instantly cross them together. Oh my god...what's happening to me? I just met this guy and already I'm thinking of all the things I want him to do to me with his tongue.

"Uh...Ok. Well how much do you know? You just came to class today." I reply feeling a bit flushed. For some reason the close proximity between us is driving my hormones haywire.

"Oh I know...enough." He justifies, before moving in his seat. "Hey, I'm kind of...thirsty. You want to go grab something to drink or eat?" He asks.

"We kind of have work to do. Don't you even want to know what the project is about?" I inquire eyeing him suspiciously.

"I highly doubt we'll get a round to it today...besides how hard can it be to write about human anatomy?" he drawls before standing up and extending his hands for me. Still in place, I just stare before I take his hands, the cold touch driving me insane. Well that would explain why he's all in black. Maybe he's sick?

"Fine I guess I could use something to dink. Let's get out of this library. The silence is killing me." I joke and he chuckles heartily.

 

On our way out of the compound a few guys skate by and I can't help the reaction in my body causing me to turn around in the direction they went. Inhaling sharply, I feel a tingling sensation drive up my nostrils from a sweet sent I can't quite place. Feeling a bit light headed, I latch unto Justin's shoulder. That was weird.

"It's ok..." He whispers as we make it to the sidewalk. "That's normal." He adds and I frown in confusion.

"What's normal?" I ask, feeling a sudden craving that I can't identify. Is it just me or does the sun feel degrees hotter than it did earlier? I thought only women going through menopause experienced hot flashes.

"Your magnified sent and cravings..." He reasons as we continue walking down the street to the nearest Starbucks.

"Ok, you are one strange guy." I muse, giggling a bit.

"Yeah but I'm sure you're going to love me for it." He retorts causing me to snort in the process.

"I'm sure." I reply as we continue on our journey to our destination.

 

****

 

It's now late afternoon and Justin and I have been seating inside Starbucks for the past few hours just making small talk and laughing. I have to say that past the dark exterior he's a really nice, down to earth guy. Which makes me wonder why he needs to put up this façade of intimidation.

"Why are you so mysterious?" I ask out of the blue, taking a sip of my coffee.

"How do you mean?" he inquires just sitting there watching me. He hasn't had a bite to eat or drink. I thought he said he was hungry or something.

"You know....you're so withdrawn. I mean I know we just met but you just seem so odd." I let out and he gives me a cheeky grin. Ok, not the reaction I was going for but at least he's not offended I think.

"You don't remember do you Hailey?" He enquires, ignoring my statement as he props up on his elbows.

"Remember what?" I ask baffled.

"What happened to you last night." His eyes darken a bit, but there's still a pleasant calmness in his features.

"Uh, I went to work, then went home and then went to bed." I say sternly not quite comprehending the situation.

"Really? Maybe I can help you remember." He suggests before he leans forward over the table.

"Wh...what are you doing?" I stutter when I realize how close his face is to mine.

"Kissing you..." He breathes before our lips connect briefly. As if on cue, I'm bombarded with all the visions and memories of last night's events. Pulling away I gasp for air as my heartbeat increases.

 

You sink your teeth and suck the blood inside of me

And as you drain my life you take what makes you be.

This is the kiss from you I receive

But all you did was deceive.

You had those harmless eyes of blue

And yet I still didn't have a clue.

 

"Oh my god..." I stand abruptly, diverting everyone's attention to me in the coffee shop. "No...this...this is crazy. It was only a dream." My voice croaks and I feel like I'm on the verge of passing out.

Looking over at Justin I notice his head is down as he scratches the top of his head. When he looks up his eyes are completely dark. Moving back in terror I continue to stare at him. Can no one see what I see? Oh my god he's a monster.

"Hailey..." he sighs weakly. "Please...don't do this. Not here. I thought you'd understand why you feel so different if I showed you." He pleads and I notice how shaky his voice is. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"You...no. No! This isn't real. You're sick." I gather my belongings to leave and storm out of the café as fast as my feet will take me. As I make my way down the now partially dark street, Justin catches up to me and grips my arm to stop me.

"Hailey please. Just listen to me." He turns me around to face him and I gaze into his now blues with disgust.

"What are you?" I inquire.

"I think you already know the answer to that."

"You...can't be. Vampires aren't real." I reason but he shrugs.

"You're one too."

"No I don't believe you!" I yell harshly as a few tears escape. "How? How can this be?" I whine.

"You know how. I just helped you remember."

How heartless can he be? He's telling me I'm a creature of the night and it doesn't seem to faze him.

"Please Hailey talk to me. I love you." He whispers and I can see the hurt on his face but I don't care bout that. He doesn't even know me like that. "Don't reject me. I can't do this without you." He admits and I'm wondering what the hell he's even talking about.

Folding my arms to my chest, I inhale deeply while shaking my head furiously. No, I'm not a living dead....I'm...I'm not a vampire. I'm numb to my tears and all I want is to be as far away from him as possible. "How can you say you love me? You're dead! You don't feel!" I retort still sobbing as my shoulders shake slightly.

"Yes I can. I still have a soul. I'm not completely cold hearted....and I do love you. I have for a long time. We've been through this." He moves forward, trying to touch me but I back away quickly.

"Just stop it! You're sick! And I don't love you!" I scream out of frustration and perplexity.

I could have sworn I just saw his heart break. He's just staring at me blankly the agony evident in his eyes. But I don't care because he's a lunatic and if he really is a vampire....they can't love. They have no heart. Not waiting to see his reaction I turn around and sprint down the sidewalk, rounding the corner as I continue to run never looking back. All I can think of is getting away so I run all the way home...

 

****

 

This had to be the worst day of my life, but I'm glad Justin didn't follow me home. In fact it's almost like none of this ever happened, because I'm now sitting at my island drinking a glass of red wine deep in thought. I've never had a thing for alcohol but for some reason just sipping the red liquid sets me at ease.

I know what I saw. I remember what happened last night and I know it wasn't a figment of my imagination. It was real...so real. He's a vampire and if I'm correct he bit me which makes me one too. But why me? He hasn't even explained anything to me. He just keeps telling me he loves me and needs me.

What does he even want from me? I'm just a simple girl who grew up in LA with her dad. He's the only family I know. I have no siblings and my mom died giving birth to me. There's nothing special about me. This doesn't make any sense. I can't keep allowing him to engulf my thoughts and I have this term project due. I need to focus but for some reason I can't.

I feel like I'm slowly going crazy and my body has been betraying me the entire day. I don't feel right in my skin and I keep having these strange urges that I can't quite grasp. Glancing at the grandfather clock in my living room I notice it's about ten minutes to midnight.

Justin mentioned something about midnight but what? Why is it so cliché that midnight signifies everything dark, gloomy and supernatural? Why can't it be eleven pm or one am? Am I in the wrong to think that? I don't know.

I'm distracted from my thoughts when I hear a loud banging of desperation on the door. Who comes over at this time of night? Placing down my wine glass I amble to the front looking through the peep hole.

"What?" I mutter, staring at the person on the other end quickly unbolting the locks and swinging the door open.

"Mark?" I ask dumfounded. If he's now coming for our study date he's hours late. Go figure.

Stumbling into the house he falls to the floor slightly gasping for air. "I..." He mumbles and I rush over to help him up. Flinching at his freezing temperature I place him to take a seat on a nearby couch. Eyeing him, I rest the palm of my hands to his forehead checking for warmth but he's icy cold to the touch.

"Mark what's wrong? Are you ok? You look pale." I examine his eyes realizing that his beautiful greens lack their normal glow.

Coughing slightly he shoots up in cold sweat. "He did this to me." He snaps, clutching his stomach in pain. "What happening to me Hailey?" He whines, toppling over falling on his knees. "It hurts."

"Oh my god...did Justin do this?" But I'm caught off by another presence.

 

 

"I didn't kill him because I need him. I can't think for the life of me why he came here but I followed him anyway."

I turn and lock eyes with Justin noticing his hands behind his back as he sways. He's not wearing black surprisingly but I guess a red t-shirt and jeans doesn't change much.

Glaring at him I raise my hands in the air with defeat. There's not much more I can take. "Ok Timberlake. Explain yourself and it better be a hell of a good story." I surrender not knowing what else to do.

Sighing, he removes his hands from his back and my eyes land on a bouquet of red roses. Arching a brow I look up at him curiously. "Hailey I'm sorry. But I needed you to remember first before I could explain anything." Moving forward he hands me the assortment of flowers and I take them inhaling their sent.

"Well I guess it's a start." I reply clutching the bouquet tighter. "They're beautiful." I breathe.

"But not as much as you." He intercedes cupping my cheeks in his palms. As he leans down to place a kiss on my lips I hear Mark whimper. Pulling away I walk over to the man lying on my living room floor.

"What did you do to him?" I ask Justin as I kneel to examine Mark's lifeless body.

"I was hungry and he happened to be there."

"Oh is that all? You can't go around sucking the life out of people Justin." Wait scratch that....

Smirking he walks over and takes a seat on the couch. "If I don't I'll die."

"Yeah well..."

"If you don't you'll die too." He adds causing my head to snap up in his direction.

"I didn't ask for this." I reply meekly.

"Neither did I. He'll be fine. He's just evolving. He'll be up in no time." Justin reasons with me like that makes things any better.

"I can't believe this is happening. How comes I didn't change like him? He seems to be in so much pain."

"Because I let you feed off me so you switched almost instantly. For him, he has to die first." Justin stretches in his seat getting more comfortable.

"You're so evil." I shake my head sadly and stand to put the flowers in a vase of water.

"Comes with the curse of being immortal." He shrugs standing to follow me up the stairs. Whipping around mid step I glare at him.

"You're just going to leave him there?" I enquire a bit agitated.

"He's not going anywhere. He won't be up for hours." Justin pushes past me and continues climbing the stairs of my apartment home.

 

****

 

Rolling my eyes, we finally make it to the top and I amble towards my room with him close behind. When I enter, I immediately go into the bathroom, grabbing the empty vase by the sink and filling it up with water, then place the ruby red roses in it. Reentering my room, I place the vase on my nightstand then turn to see Justin tracing a pattern over a picture of my mother with his index finger.

Remaining silent I move over to him trying to read the expression plastered on his face to no avail.

"She's beautiful." He whispers in a bit of a daze. "You have her eyes." He adds. "Amazing brown eyes."

"Should I be worried with your fascination of my mother?" I joke, but he doesn't laugh. Instead he keeps concentrating on her before he finally places the frame back in its position on my shelf.

"She knew you were special. She loved you dearly....she knew her fate." He spoke, while taking a seat on my bed deep in thought. Now I really want to know what's going on.

"Ok, let's start at the beginning. Please explain." I seat next to him and he turns to face me taking in a deep breath.

"Alright. Well, it all started in 1805..." He begins and I find it hard to believe he's been alive that long. "I was a regular guy you know, just living life at that time in Europe...England to be exact. I had a mother, father and two older brothers. I was 25. I worked at the bakery my dad owned. He was showing me the ropes because I was supposed to take over the family empire when he passed on. At that time, the whole satanic thing about evil and witches where they burnt people at the stake was big. There was talk about a woman who lived in our village who was believed to be a witch. Her name was Violet Cervantes."

"Vampira?" I interrupt and he nods in response. I remember the name he told me last night.

"Yes, she was later known as that. Anyway the talk was she performed black magic and when ever a man entered her quarters he never left. She was very beautiful with long dark hair, full breasts and bright green eyes that could hypnotize anyone." Justin continues and for some reason I feel a slight pang of jealousy with the way he's so enthralled with this woman. Didn't he say she changed him against his will? He should despise her for that.

"Like any man in our village, I was captivated by her. She was so reserved and no one knew much about her. Anyway, when she made an order to my father's bakery to have bread delivered to her home I jumped at the opportunity." Justin notices the look on my face so he decides to get to the point. "To make a long story short, when I got there, she seduced me and against my better judgment I fell for it. When it was too late I realized what was going on. Her eyes changed color and I noticed the fangs. I wasn't quite sure what she was until she admitted to me that she was a vampire. She said she'd been watching me for a long time and she wasn't going to kill me like her other victims. Instead she would change me so I could be her partner or in other words sex slave."

I gasp a bit completely engrossed by the story. In an odd way it's kind of erotic.

"Obviously she was stronger so I couldn't fight my way through it and when I woke up I was in a dark cave on the outskirts of town. She'd taken me there expecting me to submit to her but instead I fought back. For some reason, her spell on me wore off and even though I was fighting to gain control of my new body and life, I fought her until I escaped. I hated what she did to me...what she turned me into. I knew I couldn't go back home like that to my parents. They would have killed me for sure so I disappeared instead, trying to gain control of my new found powers and life. After some years when I finally returned I found out that my entire family was killed by her before the town learnt what she was."

I keep staring at him as he takes another deep breath, fighting back his tears. I guess this is hard for him to share.

"So, it turned out that they tried to kill her with the wooden stake bit, but she got away and vanished never to be heard of again. I never really knew anything about her or where she came from, but I did bounce up with her in Venice decades later. She looked the same as I remembered her. She was feeding off a poor girl when I tracked her down because I wanted answers. She explained to me that all Vampires who possessed souls have soul mates, and the reason her spell was broken was because of you." I stare at him dumfounded for a moment.

"Me?"

"Look Hailey, you're my other half. And by that I mean if you die, I die. If I didn't change you, I would have died. It's part of an old tale." He admits standing up and walking over to my window. Following behind him I gaze up at the clear sky noticing the full moon.

"What?" I ask, probing him to continue.

"Every vampire who has a soul has the ability to love. Not all of us have souls. It depends on how we're changed. Like Mark, he won't have a soul because he has to die first. But I have a soul and so do you. Basically, once soul mates are picked by the universe and united with each other and they join as one, they come into their full powers. But, if they are lost to each other eventually if one dies, so will the other. The powers we posses surpass time and space. We're invincible but with a terrible fate. We're destined to hell with no chance of repentance." He sighs loudly and I don't quite understand.

"What does that have to do with me?" I inquire.

"Don't you see!" Justin flips around to glare at me, irritation written all over his face. "Once we join, we both come into our full powers, and I can't stop her alone. I need you to help me kill her." He replies firmly.

"Why?"

"Because if I kill her, I'll be human again. If you kill the Vampire who changed you...you'll become human again. She's too powerful for me on my own, but with you I know we can do it. I don't want to go to hell Hailey. And trust me when I say it does exist. And your mother didn't die giving birth to you...Vampira killed her because she knew who you were. Only, you were protected by your father because he knows...." He breathes sadly.

Wow, that's news I wasn't expecting to hear, but I've heard more than I can handle. I have a ton of questions now about my mother, father, and why all this information was kept from me. I know there's more, but I don't want him to continue with this so I decide to change the topic somewhat.

"And when you say join..."

Finally I see a small smile creep unto his face. "When I say join....I mean mate." He admits shyly

"Oh...you mean have sex?" I mean honestly who says the word ‘mate' anymore?

"Yes." He chuckles.

"Well...uh..." I suddenly feel my nerves acting up because I know what's on his mind. I wonder what it's like to have sex with a Vampire. I'm intrigued. "Could you continue your story another time? I really can't take in any more information." I admit.

"That's fine...I'm done for now. I sort of have other things on my mind." He coos, coming closer to me as I gulp down hard.

"Real...really? Like what?" I stammer, the heat radiating through me...figuratively speaking since I'm technically not alive anymore.

"Oh a little of this...a little of that." He mocks knowingly and before I can respond, his lips connect to mine in a fleet of build up passion. Stumbling back a bit, I hit the foot of the bed as I grope unto his neck, our tongues tangled and breathing labored.

Pulling away I gaze into his eyes noticing how the cloudy blackness overtakes them. "I'll never get used to that..." I mutter, and he beams at me.

"Yours is the same. Go look in the mirror while you still have a reflection." He chuckles.

Frowning a bit, I walk over to the mirror and realize my brown eyes are gone. They look just as inhuman as his and I gasp a bit. "Wow...creepy." I respond.

"I'll say...wait till you can't control your cravings and your fangs pop out against your control. It hurts..." He winces, gripping my waist from behind and placing butterfly kisses on my neck.

Moaning in response I look through the mirror as he lifts my shirt over my stomach. It's weird how it seems to be happening magically since he has no reflection. Turning around to face him, I crush my lips against his own, gluing our bodies together. Letting out a throaty growl, Justin backs us up to the bed allowing us to fall onto the soft, light blue comforter.

I can't help it. I'm addicted to him and if this is my fate I'm welcoming it with open arms.

Resting snuggly between my legs, he keeps placing velvet kisses on my lips, nose, forehead and chin. Sighing with content, I'm excited, nervous and anxious all at the same time.

"Justin?" I tense with nervousness.

"I'll be gentle...I promise." He responds, sucking lightly on my neck. I'm starting to feel like he can read my mind or something. Chuckling, he bites down softly and I feel a small trickle of blood down my neck causing me to whimper.

"Yes, I can read your mind....and you'll be able to do it too...soon." He groans, inhaling sharply as he licks the sticky liquid off...that was really hot...

"Oh..." I reply with a shaky voice a bit embarrassed.

 

Overpowered by a sense of lust and desire, I hastily peel off his red shirt, tossing it to the floor. Then I help him with his jeans, using my feet to kick them down his legs until he shakes them off. Justin's hands begin to roam my body as his other hand grabs my waist, pulling me further down underneath him. He snakes his hand under my shirt and moves up my bare stomach stopping at my left breast. I arch my back at his cold touch, feeling electrifying sensations overpower my body.

He doesn't waste any time and yanks off my shirt then pulls down my shorts. He stares at my curvy frame and licks his lips. "God you smell good." He moans, while bending down and taking any available flesh into his mouth. He's completely entranced with what he's doing. My hands find their way to his back and I scratch lightly as another moan elicits from my lips. He's so cold that chills keep running through my body but his touch still feels so good, almost spell binding.

Pausing briefly he lifts his head to look at me. "Your eyes are normal again." He smiles before he moves over and pulls a single rose out of the vase.

"So are yours..." I whisper, eyeing his movements with intense curiosity. Propping himself up on his left elbow he begins tracing patterns over my face with the soft delicate flower.

"You know, a rose signifies adoration, over decades passed, the dream-like velvet never subsides or fades. The vivid crimson is always unwavering in brilliance, like a glittery touch. It's a sign of love....meaning I love you." He's serious, still tracing a pattern over my face, now on my lips.

"That was...wow." I giggle and he smiles.

"I know. I'm sorry for putting you through this." He admits breathing heavily.

"It's ok. I don't want you to die because I refused to accept my fate. Sorry for the way I acted. I didn't mean to say I didn't love you...I don't know what I feel right now. But..."

"Shh...It's ok." He coos, the silence taking over.

I can smell the fragrance as he gently rubs the rose over my lips, tickling my nose. There's a chill in the black night's air but I'm warm with anticipation. Slowly, he removes my panties just the same.

Then he takes the rose and ever so gently rubs it just below my earlobe. I can feel the rose petals slowly moving down my neck, then moving to my front throat. This is like some agonizing torture as I writhe under him my center completely on fire. I start to speak, but he stops me with a "Shhhhhhh! Don't speak." He tenderly works the rose to my breast and encircles my nipples with the soft petals.

Goose bumps start to form and my breathing becomes heavier. He removes the rose from my erect nipple and replaces it with the tip of his cool flickering tongue. I moan loudly as Justin licks and circles that treasured spot. Then he moves to the other, giving it the same pleasure...stopping suddenly. He runs his fingertips down my ribcage on both sides, tickling me gently. Then he takes the rose back into his hand and runs it down to my navel, circling it, then he leans down and places a gentle kiss just above my mound. Carefully, he just barely brushes the rose petals over my mound....just slightly grazing it. My head begins spinning and I start to squirm. I can't take much more of this. I want him so bad right know. I need him inside of me....filling me.

 

Finally ceasing with his torture he comes back up to stare at me, a satisfied grin on his face. I hate him right now for what he's doing to me, but I don't want him to stop. Removing his boxers...his final article of clothing... Justin positions his self at my entrance and my legs subconsciously wrap around his waist. I shut my eyes when I feel his lips on my neck, nipping lightly. "Oh god..." I moan, too terrified of the inevitable. I'm getting edgy and I begin to quiver under his cold touch. He knows what I'm thinking because he immediately enters me without warning. I gasp in shock as I feel his icy cold shaft, stretch my walls numbing my insides. But it feels so good...so right, I can't help but moan his name in pleasure.

He begins at a slow pace, prolonging his thrusts, as he continues sucking on my neck, inhaling sharply. I arch my back to match his slow rhythms, grazing his back with my nails. He groans, and has a suction on my neck, his pace significantly increasing suddenly. I keep moaning loudly, with each powerful thrust he makes, as he keeps hitting all the right spots continuously. Oh god, I swear I've never felt anything like this before. There are bolts of electricity shooting through my body making me numb from ecstasy. He keeps thrusting, pounding in an out, and increasing his pace with each thrust. I'm gripping unto his shoulder, drenched in sweat as I try to hold out from my orgasm. I know he feels my delay because he bites into my neck again roughly, piercing my skin. I can feel the blood rapidly oozing out as he keeps sucking, drinking vigorously. He's still slamming into me, groaning with anticipation as my eyes shoot open from the immense pain.

I yelp but my cries remain caught in my throat when I look up at the ceiling. Why does it look so close? Turning my head partially around I gaze down at my bed in bewilderment. Oh my god...am I...I'm floating in mid air! I'm levitating...holy shit this is unreal. My heart beat is pumping, my palms are sweaty and I'm terrified out of my damn mind, but all that is ignored when I feel my orgasm shoot through my body like lightening jolts. I gasp as it overpowers me, sending shock waves through my spine all the way down to my toes.

I arch my back and cry out Justin's name with him still moving inside me. Suddenly every light in my room goes out and the window flies open letting in the cold wind adding to the sensations. Justin grips my waist tightly as he thrusts powerfully a few more times, and then releases his only warmth into me, before he growls loudly in my ears. "I love you..."

Without hesitation I reply with an "I love you too..." realizing that maybe this explains the twisted emotions I've been feeling towards him.

I keep my eyes open, trying to calm my breathing as I feel us descend in mid air until I'm finally lying on my bed again. Sliding out of me and rolling over to his side, Justin takes a few deep breathes before he pulls me into his embrace. Wiping away some sweat droplets from my forehead he looks down at me with adoring eyes.

"You ok?" He asks and I nod, sill under the aftershock of my experience. Words can't even describe how I feel right now.

"Ok, get some sleep Hailey so you can build up your energy for when you fully change. I'll be here until you fall asleep." He explains and I shut my eyes tightly feeling completely drained. "You're not hungry are you?" He adds.

"A little." I admit realizing I haven't eaten much for the entire day.

"Ok here..." I see him easily slit his wrist and I cringe, contorting in disgust.

"I don't want blood..." I reply, but he ignores me placing his wrist to my lips.

The minute I inhale that sweet sent, I grip his arm and begin sucking hungrily.

Chuckling, he shakes his head at me. "You were saying?"

"Oh shut it Justin." I manage to get out through large slurps. "This is really good."

"I know..." He chortles yet again, his gaze fixated on how I'm ravishing his hand.

Finally feeling satisfied, I pull away and reclaim my position on his chest and I listen to his steady breathing with no heartbeat present.

"So what happens now?" I ask, suddenly being interrupted when I hear a loud howling coming from the winds.

It's in the form of a whisper like the one I heard the night I met Justin. I can hear it saying his name and I look up at him anticipating his actions.

He's staring outside of the window into the black night as he pulls me tighter into his arms.

"Justin...Justin..." The sound is haunting and seems almost enraged.

"What's that?" I ask a bit scared.

Sighing, he caresses my cheek still staring out the window. "It's Violet...she's here and she knows we're here too." He laments.

"So what do we do?" I'm not digging this Vamipra one bit.

"Nothing yet. Just get some rest. I'll deal with Mark when I'm leaving...he should be waking up soon." He replies coldly.

Not bothering to say anything else, I nestle into his hold and shut my eyes. I feel safe with him. I trust him and I know he won't let any harm come to me. When the time is right, we'll kill the witch and then everything can be back to normal...I hope. But for now, I'm just going to relish in the sweet bliss of contentment that empowers the very core of my being and now tainted soul.

 

* The End of Part 2 *

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poems: A Vampire's Kiss, The Guardian and BloodRose, *Rose scene*

Authors: Unkown, Nicolette Gonzalez and Grave Dancer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Notes:
let me know what you think. ^_^
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=294