Persephone by chasezly
Summary:

Joey's gone missing and a strange boy has appeared on JC’s doorstep. Oh, and don’t forget the sudden appearance of the supernatural. AKA: The Stranger Things x NSYNC AU you never knew you needed.


Categories: In Progress Slash Stories Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 180 Read: 71 Published: Oct 03, 2019 Updated: Oct 03, 2019

1. The Vanishing of Joey Fatone by chasezly

The Vanishing of Joey Fatone by chasezly

“Okay, no need to make rash decisions Justin, how do you even know he stole it?”

 

”He goes into my room and suddenly five dollars is missing, doesn’t that seem slightly suspicious to you?” He replied without turning back.

 

JC had to admit, that it did seem rather suspicious, though he didn’t think Joey had done it.

 

“What if he knocked it over, are you sure you checked everywhere?” The younger boy asked.

 

Suddenly a loud crash and a yelp came from outside. They turned to the open window to see a boy, maybe about their age, in an oversized yellow sweater, leaves stuck in his bleach-blond hair, clutching his arm, laying under the tree that sat in JC's front yard. They crept to the door, slowly opening it.

 

Standing, looking out the crack in the wooden door, they saw as the boy stood up, dusting himself off. They opened the door slightly more, watching as the boy took in his surroundings.

What startled them though, was the boy suddenly turning around, locking eyes with Justin.

End Notes:

Oof. This isn't done. Like, at all. I have big ideas for this though, just you wait!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2958