Manifesting by Dreamingtilthisday
Summary:

Gianne fell in love with NSYNC after watching the Disney N Concert series. Who didn't? Just like every teenage girl, she imagined she would one day meet these talented 5 guys - attending concerts and appearances that any of them may attend. Even after their "hiatus", Gianne never gave up hope. After 20 years, she is still manifesting to make her dreams come true. 

**UPDATE** I have created a playlist/soundtrack to read in time with the story. Still updating that as well, so bear with me. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1SlvUJOZU8LrzNZyxFsBaW?si=Rwn5iUzcTUe7cpaWrvEDEg

**and sorry, i tend to write in a script/book format which is probably not common. hope you guys like it nonetheless** 

**I DO NOT know any of the guys/mgmt/significant others personally and this is just a FANFIC - something I wish were real. LOL! This is just how I imagine things would turn out if my dreams came true in a series of some actual real life events (ex: coachella, mmc30, pop2000,etc). No hate is intended towards anyone portrayed in the story. Also aware that Joey & Izzy are no longer together, but for the sake of this story, they are. ** 


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: No Word count: 100742 Read: 5048 Published: Oct 14, 2020 Updated: Sep 18, 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Dreamingtilthisday

2. Chapter 2 by Dreamingtilthisday

3. Chapter 3 by Dreamingtilthisday

4. Chapter 4 by Dreamingtilthisday

5. Chapter 5 by Dreamingtilthisday

6. Chapter 6 by Dreamingtilthisday

7. Chapter 7 by Dreamingtilthisday

8. Chapter 8 by Dreamingtilthisday

9. Chapter 9 by Dreamingtilthisday

10. Chapter 10 by Dreamingtilthisday

11. Chapter 11 by Dreamingtilthisday

12. Chapter 12 by Dreamingtilthisday

13. Chapter 13 by Dreamingtilthisday

14. Chapter 14 by Dreamingtilthisday

15. Chapter 15 by Dreamingtilthisday

16. Chapter 16 by Dreamingtilthisday

17. Chapter 17 by Dreamingtilthisday

18. Chapter 18 by Dreamingtilthisday

19. Chapter 19 by Dreamingtilthisday

20. Chapter 20 by Dreamingtilthisday

21. Chapter 21 by Dreamingtilthisday

22. Chapter 22 by Dreamingtilthisday

23. Chapter 23 by Dreamingtilthisday

24. Chapter 24 by Dreamingtilthisday

25. Chapter 25 by Dreamingtilthisday

26. Chapter 26 by Dreamingtilthisday

27. Chapter 27 by Dreamingtilthisday

Chapter 1 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

if you're following along with the spotify playlist, this will be tracks 1 to 3. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1SlvUJOZU8LrzNZyxFsBaW?si=Rwn5iUzcTUe7cpaWrvEDEg

THURSDAY - MAY 16, 2019

 

The day was here.

It was finally the Friday before the Mickey Mouse Club reunion. I had a difficult time sleeping and knew I would be restless today. It was 4:00am and had to get ready to pick up Lauren from her mom’s house. Lauren was Gianne's cousin, although they felt more like sisters. I jumped out of bed and started getting ready.  I packed most of my belongings the days prior and just needed to finish the little things – charger, toiletries, glasses, etc.  After tying my long black hair up in a messy ponytail, I double checked my purse for my wallet, ID and my keys, grabbed a granola bar, and headed out the door. I text’d Lauren that I was on my way and was at their place in 20 minutes.  Being that it was so early in the morning, I text’d her again:   

 

just got here :) 

After a few seconds, my phone went off. 

OK, be out in a few


I opened up the mmc playlist I recently made on Spotify so that the car suddenly filled with music. I saw the garage suddenly open and watched Lauren make her way out with her carry on luggage. She opened the back door to the truck. 

 

Lauren: Hola

Gianne: Hi! Did you get enough sleep? 

Lauren: Somewhat. What about you?!

Gianne: Eh. But who cares!? It’s all worth the lack of sleep if JC ends up being there!


Lauren starts laughing. She shoves her luggage in the back and hops in the front seat. We wave to her mom in the garage and back out of the driveway. No more than 10 minutes, we were at the airport parking lot in front of the southwest terminal. 

As soon I put the truck in park, I start bouncing up and down in my seat & start getting super excited. 


Gianne: oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. 


Lauren just starts laughing at me. 

We both get out of the truck and grab our luggage. We head into the terminal and go through all the security checkpoints and screenings.  As soon as we find our gate, we sit down at the first two seats we see available. I pull out my vlogging camera setup. 


Lauren: oh geez, what is that? 

Gianne: im going to attempt vlogging this weekend…. starting now! 


I turn on the camera and try to record myself without caring about anyone staring at me. Easier said than done. That was one challenge I had to overcome if I wanted to vlog this weekend. I had to make sure I didn’t care that people were staring at me or giving me weird looks. I scoot in closer to Lauren and get her in the shot really quick before she covers her face. We did just wake up and looked totally bummy. I maybe should’ve presented myself a little better especially since we were landing in Orlando - the only airport that most of the celebs were going to be arriving at. Total fail! 


I put my camera on sleep while we still had 20 minutes before we boarded. Eventually after a few minutes, the seating area was almost full.  The Southwest attendant came on the intercom and started the boarding process with all the special boarding classes. Luckily we still had gotten group A when we checked in. With all the early boarding upgrades, we were about halfway through the group. We stood in our designated number spots and I immediately felt the butterflies multiply in my stomach. One - because I was getting excited and two - due to the flying part of this trip. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it. 


We started to board and I turned my camera back on. After giving the attendant my ticket to scan, I started filming again in the jet bridge. Lauren looked back at me to wave to the camera and I stopped filming again as soon as I reached the entry to the plane. We looked for the first two empty seats & put our carry on luggage away. We put our phones in airplane mode, sat back, and relaxed the rest of the way. 


5 hours later … 


We land in Orlando. Lauren is looking out the window as we land and finally pull up to the terminal.  The one thing I hate, when people stand up as soon as the plane stops. You can’t rush the people before you – might as well stay seated and wait. It was finally our turn and we reached up for our luggage and made our way off the plane, thanking the flight attendants and pilots.  We used the restrooms & made our way to the rental cars.  Since we didn’t have any checked in luggage, we didn’t have to wait in baggage claim. 


After getting the rental car stuff situated, we were on our way.  We had ended up in a compact SUV rental similar to a RAV4. Lauren fidgeted with the radio trying to find a station. 


Lauren: So are any celebs actually staying at this hotel? 

Gianne: I’m not sure. I know before Disney got involved in the event, they were – but now, I don’t know. I hope we run into someone. 


Lauren finally found a station and it was playing Aaliyah’s Are You That Somebody. 

Being that it was a Friday afternoon, I was afraid it was going to be traffic – but luckily it wasn’t too bad.  We parked the car and made our way to the hotel lobby. It was definitely crowded since MegaCon was already in full effect since the day before. I get in line to check into the hotel. I look around and start people watching – because hey, that’s what I do. 

I notice a familiar jacket at one of the check in windows. A tropical like jacket with neon colors. NO FUCKIN WAY! 


I start hitting Lauren’s arm. 

Gianne: (in a panicking, whispering tone) HOLY FUCKING SHIT LAUREN! ITS HIM! 

Lauren: (looking around): What?! Who?

Gianne: It’s JC

Lauren: Are you serious? Where? 

Gianne: At the far end check in window. 


Lauren looks and continues to stare, waiting for him to turn around.  I notice he has a few people around him, including Eric, his agent. There was no way we’d be able to approach him to take a picture. I don’t know if I’d even gather up enough nerve to do it. 


Lauren: Are you gonna go over there? This is it – you’re so close to him. You have to do it! 

Gianne: I mean, I don’t think I can. I’m scared. I’m nervous. I mean… if he’s here checking in, he’s obviously going to be there tomorrow at our VIP meet n greet & everything else, right!? 


I start getting anxious because what if he’s not attending the reunion. My mind starts running a thousand miles per minute – thinking of so many possibilities. I was actually surprised he wasn’t already being swarmed by all of us mid-age females. There had to be other fans in this lobby. I can’t be the only one that sees him. 


The next check in attendant then calls us up. Lauren has to nudge me to snap me out of my JC watching stare. 


I find the attendant smiling as I approach. 


Gianne: Sorry about that! Hi! How are you?
Hyatt employee: Good! Thank you! How are you ladies this afternoon? 

Lauren: Good!

Gianne: Great! Now that I’ve seen someone! 

Hyatt employee: Are you ladies here for the megacon convention? 

Gianne: Partly. More so the Mickey Mouse Club reunion. 

Hyatt employee: Ah, I see. That explains your distant stare towards a particular direction

(as she nods her head towards the preferred check in area)


Lauren starts laughing. 


Gianne: Oh gosh, was I that obvious?

But then again, I’m surprised im the only one noticing him. And I can’t believe he’s also checking into this hotel. 

Hyatt employee: You’ll probably have more run-in’s with several others. It’s a pretty jam packed weekend. 


My eyes go wide & I start grinning from ear to ear. 


Lauren: You just made her day. 


The Hyatt employee starts laughing. She finishes checking us in and hands us our keys. She gives us a general sense of direction of where to go for elevators, the convention center, etc. We thank her and leave the check in desk. 


I look around and notice JC had already left. 


Gianne: dammit! he’s gone. 

Lauren: It’s ok. you heard the lady, you’ll probably run into him & who knows who else later. 

Gianne: yea, but she could just be saying that. 


Before heading up to the room, we went to look for the MMC registration desk to get our credentials and what not. I pull out the map that they had emailed me prior and try to find our way around the enormous hotel lobby. We eventually find the table and I recognize one of the gals behind the table. It was Lisa Cannata – she had worked with Dale & Chasen to send out the video update. 


As we approach the table, 

Lisa: Hey ladies! Checking in? 

Gianne: yep … Lisa right? 

Lisa: Yes! Do ya’ll have the confirmation letter or receipt from when you booked? 

Gianne: Yes I do! 

Lauren: She has copies of everything! 


We all let out a laugh. 


Lisa: Hey, better safe than sorry. 

Gianne: Exactly! 


She starts searching for our credentials and packet and hands them over to us. 


Lisa: Aah, you guys are some of our VIP’s. Thank you so much for attending and being part of this event. 

Lauren: We wouldn’t have missed this! I was such a big fan of the show back in the day. 

Gianne: Yea, she actually introduced it to me

Lauren: I do have to say that I am bummed though that Keri isn’t able to make it. 

Lisa: Yea, due to scheduling with her new broadway show – unfortunately, she wasn’t able to make it out. But there are a bunch of other surprises – so hopefully that’ll make up for it. 

Gianne: (with a giddy smile) Is it safe to assume JC is one of those surprises since I saw him checking in at the front desk?

Lisa: are you kidding me? He was just out in the open? 


Lisa buries her face in her hands, shaking her head. 

 

Lisa: what am I gonna do with that boy? ya’ll have to keep that hush okay?

Gianne: Don’t worry, I feel like I was the only one who noticed him in the lobby.  

Lisa: (lets out a lil’ relieved laugh) but yes, he will be in attendance for some of the events.

Gianne: Some? 

Lisa: He won’t be at the megacon meet n greet but he’ll be at yours tomorrow morning. and he’ll be at the epcot events. 

Lauren: Awesome! 


The biggest smile comes on my face. I’m relieved. I can rest easy tonight. And Lauren is laughing at me knowing that what Lisa said just made my day. 

Lisa: So everything you need are in those packets, so look them over and we’ll see you guys tomorrow! 

Gianne: Thank you so much! 

Lauren: See you tomorrow! 


We make our way to the elevators to head into the room. 


Gianne: OMG LAUREN! 

Lauren: I know! Aren’t you stoked now!? 

Gianne: I’m DYING! I can’t contain myself!

Surprisingly, when we got in the elevator, we noticed we were almost to the top floor – 28th floor. And the hotel had 30 floors. I assume the 30th floor was mainly suites – or one gigantic suite. We were in room 2802, so we were fairly close to the elevator. That was a plus. We walked into the room and saw two queen beds, which was noted in the confirmation email. And on the center table, two goodie bags. This must’ve been the special gifts for the VIP attendees. 


The goodie bag alone was super cute. It had the MMC30 logo and was one of those reusable cloth bags. Inside was an mmc lanyard to use with our credentials, an mmc keychain, and t-shirt. Thank goodness we didn’t buy these from the MMC shop online.  We plop on each of our beds just from being so exhausted. 


Gianne: Its crazy that half the day is gone and we only traveled for 6 hours. 

Lauren: Seriously! It’s like, we only have time to eat & then sleep. 


I look at the time and its already 6pm. I look through the hotel directory to see if there were any restaurants worth trying in the hotel. Plus, we didn’t really want to drive out just to eat. 


Gianne: What do you feel like eating for dinner? 

Lauren: Anything at this point. 

Gianne: So there’s your usual steakhouse. Sushi. or whatever deli sandwiches they might have at the café. Or room service. 


Lauren grabs the book to check the room service menu. 


Lauren: I’m good with room service if you are. 

Gianne: Yea, I do just feel like stewing. Especially since we’re not getting much sleep this weekend.

Lauren: Exactly! 


So Lauren calls the room service extension and orders a bleu cheese burger with fries and orders me prime rib with a baked potato. 


Lauren: You and your fancy prime rib… 

Gianne: What… it’s what im craving at the moment. 

Lauren: They said about 35 minutes. 

Gianne: Ok… let me go grab some ice. I’ll be right back. 


I grab the ice bucket and head out into the hall towards the vending machines. Walking closer, I can hear someone already getting some ice. I walk slower that way there isn’t an awkward waiting silence in however small a room it is. 


As I turn the corner into the vending machine room, a taller gentleman turns the corner as well, almost running into each other. 


As I slowly look up to face the gentleman…

Gianne: Oops, im sorry. Excuse me. 

JC: Oh, my bad! I’m sorry. 


I can feel my eyes go big.  I can feel myself turning red. I don’t want to fangirl in front of him, especially since its just us two. Sure if there were a hundred other girls here, then maybe yea, I would be screaming my head off to join in. 

I try to smile but in my head, I’m thinking, shit! what am I wearing? am I presentable? 


Gianne: Oh no… you’re okay. You’re fine. 

JC: (flashing his gorgeous smile) Have a good evening

Gianne: yea… you too! 


I continue to the ice machine as he leaves the vending area. 

I frantically try to catch my breath – breathing in and out. Did I just casually speak to JC Chasez of NSYNC and not lose my shit?! Unbelievable. But yet, I didn’t get a picture or anything with him. Not like I had my phone anyway. I take a big sigh. I rest my head on the ice machine as I place the bucket under the ice dispensary. Another failed attempt. But at least I had contact this time – just no evidence to document it. 

 

JC: (concerned) Hey, are you okay? 

 

Startled, I bring my head back up and almost drop my ice bucket. 

Gianne: (turning red & feeling hopelessly embarrassed) yea, im fine. just a long travel day...getting my rest in where I can fit it. 


Shit! Way to look like a loser, Gianne! 

Why did he come back? Did he forget something? 


JC: (letting out a lil’ laugh) I get you. You here for work? 

He continued to the vending machine to get a few sodas. That’s what he must have forgotten. He began putting a few dollar bills into the machine. 


Gianne: Uh, no actually. I’m actually here for the MMC reunion.  (shyly smiling)


JC had an amused look on his face, like he knew where this was going next. Maybe he was expecting me to fan girl now, or ask for a photo. But I wasn’t going to be able to do that since I had no phone on me. So I continued to try and play it cool. I grabbed my ice bucket since it was full a long time ago. 


JC:  Oh awesome! 

Gianne: Yea…. so maybe I’ll see you around tomorrow? 

(giving him a sweet but not overly flirty smile, while making my way to exit the vending area)

JC: Yea… maybe 

 

Before I turn the corner, I stop and turn to face JC once again. 

 

Gianne: By the way…. my name’s Gianne

JC: Nice to meet you Gianne. (pausing & nodding) JC. 

Gianne: Nice to meet you too


I continued back to our room.
Did I just act as if I didn’t know him? Should I have said I knew who he was? 

Well, there was nothing I could do about it now. If he’s at the meet and greet tomorrow, he’ll know that I knew who he was when I bust out my NSYNC cd for him to sign. 

I open the door to our room and Lauren’s looking at me – wondering why I took so long. 


Lauren: Was there a lot of people getting ice? or what? 

Gianne: Just one other person… and I’ll give you one guess who it was

Lauren: Are you fuckin’ kidding me? JC ? 


I just nod. 


Lauren: Tell me you said something to him

Gianne: well… we almost ran into each other – we just apologized for almost doing so. Then he came back to get sodas & we somewhat had a conversation. 

Lauren: (in a teasing tone) Did you tell him how much you love him!? 

Gianne: Noooo … I played it cool. made it seem like I didn’t know who he was. 

Lauren: You’re telling me you didn’t say you’ve been a fan for 20 years and have been dying to meet him for the longest time

Gianne: Yes… that’s what im telling you. I figure I’ll just tell him that tomorrow when I ask for his autograph & photo 

Lauren: (stunned) unbelievable! 


We hear a knock at the door and open it to see our food. We were starving. 

We had the server bring in the cart and we tipped him as he left. 


As we begin to devour our food. 

Lauren: So that means, JC’s staying on this floor? 

Gianne: Yea… I didn’t wanna be a creeper and try to eye which way he went. 

Lauren: (laughing) that’s a first

Gianne: shut up! 


After eating, we stay up watching some reruns of Friends before heading to sleep. 

 

After all, we had to be up by 7’ish to be down in the lobby by 8:15 am.  I just pray I get some sleep in, but doubt it due to all the excitement and thoughts running through my head. 

 

End Notes:

hope you guys like it. leave feedback. would love you hear what you guys think! :) 

Chapter 2 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 4 to 5

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1SlvUJOZU8LrzNZyxFsBaW?si=Rwn5iUzcTUe7cpaWrvEDEg

Friday, May 17, 2019


My alarm started going off about 6:30am. I fidget around in the bed and hit the off button on my phone. Was I able to sleep? Eh. Maybe 4 to 5 hours, if anything. Better than nothing. 

Lauren grunted while tossing in her bed. I open the curtains a little bit and start getting ready. I needed to body shower, curl my hair, and do my make up. 

As soon as I was done in the shower, Lauren got up and showered too. I moved on to my hair. We both finished getting ready about 7:45. Good job! 


Gianne: Thank goodness this meet and greet is also a brunch. 

Lauren: Are you even going to be able to eat? I know how you get nervous and then can’t eat, especially around people you like. 

Gianne: I know, I know. But I got to eat something to make sure I don’t pass out. 

Lauren: Please don’t pass out! 

Gianne: Ok.. make sure we got everything. 

Lauren: MMC Jackets? 

Gianne: check

Lauren: NSYNC CD? 

Gianne: DEFINITE CHECK

Lauren: sharpies? battery packs? 

Gianne: check. check. 


We had pretty much everything we needed. Credentials, medicine for my migraines, phone, money, wallet, etc. Who was I kidding? I’ve been prepping for this moment since October! 


Gianne: (pulling out vlogging camera) ok… lets do this!


Lauren and I head out of the room, down the elevator to the lobby – all while I attempt to talk into my camera and not sound like a total loon. We head over to where the VIP line up starts and see that a few people are already in line.  We smile at the other people as we approach the line – some dressed in Disney attire and some with MMC logos. We were maybe about tenth in line. I look at my watch and its about 8:20am. Ten more minutes to go. As 8:30 rolled around, the line grew much longer – but not too long since, i'm assuming VIP was limited. 

We were all standing outside one of those big banquet rooms that hotels have. The Grand Ballroom or some other name like that. I was really curious as how this set up was going to go. 

I noticed Lisa walking out with some other people as they began to announce the flow of things. Basically, as we walk in, all the mouseketeers will be sitting as you go through, to take selfies and get autographs. As we finish up meeting with the last mouseketeer, we’re able to go grab food & drinks on the other side of the ballroom. I wondered if there would be anytime afterwards to mingle. I got nervous again. 


Lauren: this is crazy. I never thought I’d be able to meet these mouseketeers… EVER! thank you for bringing me

Gianne: (hugging lauren) of course. wouldn’t do this with anyone else. 


As the line started to move inside the ballroom, I could see the first few mouseketeers. 

It was Tasha, Roque, and TJ. As the first few people in line were getting their autos and selfies, I scanned the room. As I was doing so, I could hear some people ahead of me start panicking and getting so excited because of who they saw down the line. It was him. JC was further down the line sitting next to Tony & Dale. No one had known he was going to be here – that explains the freak out. People behind me eventually saw and word got down to the back of the line that JC was in fact present. I too got excited, but that quickly went away as people behind me started to push for the line to go faster. It’s like DUDE, chill! We all paid the same amount of money so let all of us get our moneys worth. 

With all the excitement, I totally forgot to vlog us coming into the ballroom. I whip out my camera and start commentating and squeeze in a shot of the ballroom, then pan to Lauren who was ahead of me. She was just about next to meet Tasha, Roque, and TJ. As I come up to the first three mouseketeers, they wave to my camera and I try to get in selfie shots. After the photo ops, we had each mouseketeer sign the back of our jackets, which they thought was a really cool idea. 

The next three mouseketeers were Lindsey, Jennifer, and Nikki. Again, same routine as the first three – selfies and autos. I had mixed feelings about Nikki since she used to be involved with JC and I grew up “disliking” her. But I knew now that was just a silly attitude to have. They were all really sweet and took the time for photos and autos. We continued on … Deedee, Mylin, and David,

Chasen, Damon, Jason & Jason, Nita, Kevin, Rhona, Marc, Brandy, and Fred. Not particularly in that order – but those were who we met until we got to the final three – Dale, JC and Tony at the end. Now I don’t know who set this up, but having JC at the end – I could already foresee the line backing up. 

 

Lauren finished up with Dale ,and as I approach him with my camera recording, I notice that JC recognizes me and smiles.

 

Gianne: Hi Dale. Nice to meet you

Dale: Heeey. Awesome to meet you! Thank you for coming & being a part of this. What’s your name?
JC: (butting in) her name is Gianne. 

Dale, Lauren, and myself look at JC with questioning looks. 

I’m thinking to myself, Holy shit! JC actually remembered my name. I turn the camera from the guys to face me, with my eyes, wide open with shock. 

 

Dale: (turning to face me again): Well then.. nice to meet you Gianne ... So what do we have going on here (pointing to the camera situation I got going on)

Gianne: Well, I know a lot of the fandom weren’t able to make it out, so I’m attempting to vlog this event – plus, how could I not document this amazing moment of meeting all of you guys. 

Dale: Right on! Let me say a lil’ something.. 

As I point the camera towards him..

Dale: Hey all! Dale here! For those not able to make it, Gianne here is awesome for vlogging this event for you all. Thank you all for your support after all these years! We love you!

I give Dale a hug for doing that lil’ shoutout. Then I face the camera towards me and mouth out Oh My God!, and Dale just lets out a little laugh while he signs the back of my jacket. As Lauren moves to Tony, and at the same time gets a bit giddy, she also makes sure to look at me as I move on to JC. 

But first Lauren… 

 

Tony: Hey, how are you? 

Lauren: I am awesome! I am in awe still that I am meeting all of you.
Tony: Aww… ya’ll are too sweet!

Lauren: and I’m sure you hear this a lot – but I had a massive crush on you back in the day. 

Tony lets out a little laugh. 


Tony: So do you all know JC already or something? 

Lauren: No, actually. He just ran into my cousin last night getting some ice. 

Tony: (wide eyed) really? 

Lauren: (intrigued tone): why? is this unlike him or something?

Tony: (amused) no comment

 

Back with JC and Gianne.. 


Gianne: well hello again

JC: good morning. how are you today? 

Gianne: very well now, thank you. 

 

Gianne couldn't stop smiling. As Lauren finishes up with Tony, she grabs my vlogging camera to continue recording from the side. However, I still have my cellphone in case for selfies. Hey, I gotta be prepared. 

 

JC grabs one of the sharpies we brought in order to sign my MMC jacket. I then shuffle through my backpack for my NSYNC cd. 


As he finishes signing my jacket, I turn to face him.

 

JC: There ya go

Gianne: Thank you! I also have one more thing for you to sign, if that’s okay.. (as I show him the NSYNC cd)

JC: (sarcastically) So you do know who I am… 

Gianne: (with a guilty smile) a little bit

JC: You could’ve fooled me last night

 

I immediately turn red just because of whoever may have heard him say LAST NIGHT. I can imagine what other fans must be thinking with just those two words. 

Gianne: Would you have rather I fan girl and scream in your face?
JC: Good point!
Gianne: See… 

I hand him the black sharpie and he signs my CD. 

 

Gianne: And it only took 21 years to get this signed

JC: well, good things come to those who wait (as he hands me back my NSYNC cd)

Was I really hearing these words come out of JC’s mouth? Am I imagining this or was he hitting on me? But then I don’t want to come off looking like an idiot if he’s not. Play it cool Gianne. I mean, after all, this boy has a girlfriend. HOWEVER, I haven’t seen her around. She wasn’t present when he was checking in yesterday. Maybe she stayed in Cali. 

Now it was time for my selfie… would I have the balls to say there was a certain way I wanted to take it?

I pull out my cellphone..

 

Gianne: Do you mind taking a selfie in a particular way?

JC: (curious) what way? 

 

I made my way closer to him to squeeze in between his & Dale’s chair.  With JC still sitting in the stool, I motion to place my arm upon his shoulder…

 

Gianne: is it okay if I place my arm here?

JC: that’s fine 

(at the same time, wrapping his arm around my waist & pulling me in a bit closer)

I press down on my lips to keep myself from smiling too much. I can see eyes on me from other fans & I know its going to spark some talk. Heck, I know I would do the same if some other girl were in my position right now. 

With my right arm on his left shoulder, I lean in and tilt my head towards his. I extend my left arm to position my phone in front of us & as I look at the screen – I’m just in shock that I have JC’s head next to mine and I’m taking a selfie with him. Is this real life? All my teenage dreams were coming true. As I finish taking the photo…

 

Gianne: Can we do a funny one too? 

JC: Whatever you want! 

I count to three and we both make funny faces. I start to walk away and at the same time, JC rubs the lower part of my back. 

Gianne: Thank you very much!
JC: (smiling) Sure 

Gosh darn it! Why was his smile so sexy? I can practically feel my knees give out. I walk over to Tony and he has this amused look on his face. 

 

Tony: You good? 

Gianne: Yea, sorry!

Tony: no no.. you’re fine. I was just kinda getting lonely over here

I let out a laugh as he began signing the back of my jacket. I give him a hug & grab my selfie before Lauren & I head to the brunch area of the ballroom. As I walk away from Tony, Lauren hands me back my camera and I totally freak out. 

Speaking to the camera…

OMG! Can you believe that just happened? I can’t stop smiling.

 

I walk side by side with Lauren to fit her in the shot. 

 

Lauren just met her MMC crush – Tony. I finally met JC. Oh today is a good day! Lets see what else the day has in store for us… BUT FIRST, food! 

 

Lauren & I start laughing. I continue vlogging – getting a shot of the food and then found ourselves some seats. I put away my camera while we eat, but leave out my cell phone in case of anymore opportunities. 

 

As I look towards the entrace to the ballroom, I notice the doors are closed already… meaning that all the VIPs were already inside. I’d estimate about 100 people or so. There were just a few more going through the line of mouseketeers. As the last VIP went through, I noticed that now the mouseketeers were heading towards the brunch line too. Oh gosh, did that mean they were going to sit among us – possibly join us at our table? I tried to eat more food before anyone sat down because sure enough, if someone sits with us, I wont be able to eat anymore from nerves. Each table could sit about 6 people and so far none of the other VIPs had joined us. Some were bigger groups that met up, so they ended up taking multiple tables. 

We were surprised when Mylin, Deedee, and David came by and asked to sit with us. 

Deedee: Mind if we join you two?
Lauren: NO, of course not!

We all start some conversations. Around the room, other mouseketeers joined other fans at their tables. Some were even catching up with other mouseketeers. I recall while sitting at the table, that JC and David actually meet up sometimes in L.A., so I hoped that JC would make his way to catch up with David. 


Gianne: So are we allowed to ask if ya’ll are performing tonight at the dinner? or what ya’ll might be performing? 

Mylin: if we told you, then it wouldn’t be a surprise

Gianne: (not surprised) Yea yea… I know. Thought I’d try asking anyway… 


While having small talk with David, JC walked up to say hi to him. I stay quiet and let them chit chat. 


JC: Oh sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt your guys’ conversation

David: Oh no, we were just talking about where we live in SoCal.

 

I look at the time and see that its almost time to head to the convention center for the MMC panel.  And merely seconds later, those running the event make an announcement to start heading to MegaCon. We stand up and throw away any trash. We hug Deedee, Mylin, and David thanking them for sitting with us. As Lauren and David separate from their hug, she saw JC next to David and didn’t think twice to reach out to hug JC too. Mid-hug is when she finally realized what she was doing… 


Lauren: Oh shoot… I hope that was ok. You were right next to David and I just kept going..

JC: (laughing) it’s fine. might’ve been more offended if you didn’t give me a hug


I separate from David’s hug & look at JC. 

As I reach in to give him a hug, he definitely did a squeeze hugging me back. 


Gianne: So are we going to see you too at the panel? Or just at Epcot? 

JC: I’ll be at the panel. I just won’t be at the autograph portion after the panel. 

Gianne: well it’s a good thing we had VIP then. I would’ve been bummed if I didn’t get to meet you

JC: (scratching his head) look, I know this may be kind of random… but would you guys want to hang back and maybe walk over to the panel with us? 

Gianne: are you kidding me? that’d be awesome…. I mean, if we’re allowed to.

JC: yea, I got you… just stay close that way if any security or personnel question you guys..

Gianne: (shrugging) ok… if you say so


I walk over to Lauren and fill her in …

 

Lauren: what’s going on? 

Gianne: JC asked if we wanted to walk over with a bunch of them to the convention center

Lauren: are you for real? 

Gianne: I know, im still questioning it too. He just said to stay close that way if we get questioned or whatever..

Lauren: unbelievable 



As we follow JC to a bunch of the guys, I pull out my camera and start vlogging again. 

So we just finished brunch & we’re now making our way to the convention center… but the kicker? We’re walking over with a bunch of the MMC crew. THIS. IS. CRAZY. 

 

 

Chapter 3 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 6 (I can't believe) to 9


 

As we approach the guys, we see Dale & Tony look at each other after JC informed them we were walking over with them. They start doing the guy hooting & hollering - egging JC on. 

 

Tony: Hello again ladies.. 

We just smile at Tony. 
Everyone started gathering whatever belongings they had as we started to make our way over. I made sure to stay side by side with Lauren as we walked to avoid getting separated. JC then made his way to my right side. 

JC: So where you from?
Gianne: So Cal 

JC: Oh nice, when are you guys flying back? 

Gianne: Tomorrow afternoon 

JC: Oh wow, so you were literally here just for the reunion. 

Gianne: Yea, pretty much. So how long has it been since you’ve last seen some of these guys? 

JC: Uhm, I’d say the Walk of Fame ceremony. At least that’s when I last saw Dale and Lisa. 

Gianne: Oh yea… that weekend was insane. I was glad to be able to take part in the festivities

JC: Oh wow, you attended the ceremony? 

Gianne: yup, and went to the pop up  

JC: Awesome! 

Lauren: yea, she has an nsync dedicated IG too 

 

I immediately look at her with a 'why did you tell him that?' look.  Lauren then turns her head and starts talking to Dale, who immediately starts laughing.

 

JC: Do you now? 

Gianne: (blushing) sorta

JC: I’ll have to take a look at that one day..

Gianne: yea.. says the guy who barely responds or posts to any social media

JC: Hey… I try

Gianne: try harder!

 

Did I just say that to JC? Who the heck did I think I was saying that to him?

As we get about halfway to the convention center, I see a familiar face waiting for the cast to catch up. It was Joey & his girlfriend, Izzy.

 

Lauren: Hey look.. it’s Joey!

Gianne: I was wondering where he’s been .. I was expecting him to be at the VIP brunch. 

JC: Yea, he had a prior engagement before the panel.

 

Joey says hi to everyone and introduces Izzy to those who haven’t met her yet. He then spots JC. 

Joey: Hey man, hows it going?
JC: Good man… how was your speaking engagement? 
Joey: Good good… no Jen? 
JC: Nah, she had stuff planned this weekend that she couldn’t reschedule.
Joey: I see… 

Gianne overheard Jen’s name and their conversation just confirmed that she did stay back home this weekend. I was glad to hear it, since seeing them together may just put a damper on my mood.

 

Izzy makes her way and hugs JC to say hi. 

 

JC: Hey Izzy.. how are you? 
Izzy: Good.  Good to see you. 

JC: Uh guys… (motions towards me & lauren) this is Gianne & Lauren. Some of the VIP’s that we met. 

Joey: Hey.. nice meeting you guys!

 

Joey reaches out to shake our hands.


Lauren: yea, nice meeting you too 

 

I then look at Izzy. 

Gianne: Izzy.. I’ts so nice to meet you. 
Izzy: aww youre so sweet. 
Gianne: would love to get a photo with you 
Izzy: Of course… lets take it now. 

I shuffle for my phone & hand it to Joey. Me, Lauren, and Izzy squeeze together and get our photo taken. 

 

Gianne: thank you so much! 

Izzy: no prob!

 

We eventually start walking again since it was almost noon. We continued through several hallways that weren’t visible through the main lobby/walkway. I assumed it was to avoid the crowds of people that may recognize the MMC cast. 

We continue chit chatting with Izzy and love her even more after getting to know a little more about her. We talked about Bruno and what we did back in Cali. 
Joey then started mumbling with JC, who were walking a few feet ahead of us. 


Joey: So what’s the deal? 

JC: the deal with…?

Joey: Gianne & Lauren

JC: what? I ran into Gianne last night in the hotel & then got to know them a little more during the VIP brunch… so I just asked them to walk on over with us. 

Joey: (smirking) Uh huh… 

JC: I have a girlfriend Joe

Joey: exactly.. but she’s not here is she?

JC: will you stop!?

Joey: I’m just saying dude.. even you said that things were “changing” a few weeks after coachella. 

JC: ok… changing the subject

Joey: just make sure to end things first if you decide to pursue anything, if you will…

 

JC shoves Joey like guys do & then they start laughing. 

We finally reach the convention center and enter through a private entrance that leads to the main stage, where the panel is being held. As we’re about to walk through, security notices our badges and stops us. 

Security: excuse me? can I see…
JC: (interrupting) oh sorry … they’re with us!

Security then lets us proceed with the group. Lauren & I felt so special. Event coordinators informed the group how they were going to be introduced out and specified where family & friends could sit. Izzy said that we should sit with her so that she was with someone she knew. 

Gianne: we just wanna be sure its okay since we were designated to the VIP area. we don’t wanna take up any seats for any family or friends. 

Izzy: there’s two rows for family & friends. and it doesn’t look like its going to fill up. but I’ll go have joe ask in case

Gianne: Ok

 

As Izzy went to inquire about the seats…


Lauren: this is insane. look at you getting all chummy with all of them. how did you even know Joey’s girlfriends name..

Gianne: I follow her on instagram

Lauren: of course! 

Gianne: hey.. its how I stay in the know

 

We both let out a giggle. 

Izzy made her way back to us and said we were fine to sit with her. It was insane. We were sitting in the first row with her. 

The panel began and Joey did an awesome job. The dynamic between all the mouseketeers was as if they had never been apart. It was as if they had just filmed an MMC episode yesterday. Once the panel finished, the crowd dispersed. 

Izzy: So where you guys headed off to? 

Lauren: we wanna stop by the MMC booth real quick and maybe walk around to see the other booths

Gianne: What about you? Are you gonna look around? Or do you have to head out with Joey? 

Izzy: he’s actually doing the autographs with the rest of the MMC cast – so would you guys mind if I tag along? 

Gianne: of course not!

 

We walk over to the cast so that Izzy could fill Joey in on her plans to hang with us.

 

Joey: (joking) What!? You’re ditching me!

 

Izzy makes a face at him and they start laughing. 

Izzy: what time are we heading out to epcot? 
Joey: well autographs end around 4pm – so just be at the signing area by then
Izzy: got it 

She kisses him as we head out of the main stage auditorium. We give a general wave towards Joey.  He then walks with the rest of the cast to the autographing area. JC saw Joey and realized Izzy wasn’t around. 

JC: Hey, where’s Iz? 

Joey: She’s hanging out w/ Gianne & Lauren. They must’ve hit it off. 

JC: No way! That’s awesome! 

Joey: you’re a bit too excited about that. are you diggin’ Gianne? 

JC: What?! She’s cool. It’s just nice that she’s getting along with your girl – you know if we end up becoming friends or whatever. 

Joey: friends? sure… (smirking at JC) ...So you’re not doing the autograph portion right? 

JC: Nah – just gonna chill out before the epcot thing. 

Joey: alright! see you later then!

 

They do their guy handshake thing. JC makes his way back to the room w/ Eric, while Joey and the rest of the MMC cast get situated for autographs. 

 

Meanwhile, Izzy, Lauren and myself check out the MMC booth and take photos for our IG’s. Lauren & I check out some MMC souvenirs, and then we all eventually browse through the rest of MegaCon.

 

Lauren: So izzy, is there anything you’re really into that you try to find at these conventions? or anyone you really want to see or meet? 

Izzy: not so much, its more of seeing all the crazy cool things. and the costumes. 

Gianne: I know. its crazy how full out they go with the outfits. 

Izzy: exactly! 

What seemed like 30 minutes was actually almost 2 hours. It was already 3:00 pm & we had to be on our charter bus to epcot at 3:30pm. So we head back towards the autograph area and drop Izzy off. She figured she could get some IG stories in for Joey & capture some MMC moments. 
We hug her goodbye. 

Gianne: So we’ll see you at the dinner?

Izzy: for sure

Lauren: bye

 

Me & Lauren head back to the room to change into our “90’s outfits.” 


Lauren: Gianne.. I can’t believe what has happened already!? You’re all buddy buddy with Joey’s girlfriend. You’ve talked to JC. I mean.. this is like your teenage dreams coming true! Do you realize that? 

Gianne: believe me.. im still processing. im afraid im going to wake up & none of this happened.

Lauren: oh, its happening!

 

We finish getting ready and head towards the elevator. As the elevator opened, JC was walking out while talking on the phone. Lauren & I just smile at him.

 

JC: Jen, let me call you back.

 

He hangs up the phone and looks back at us. 


JC: Are you guys heading out to epcot already? 

Gianne: Yea, we’re part of the shuttle pick up at 3:30. Didn’t want to drive since we'll be drinking. 

JC: gotcha… um, so I’ll see you guys there then. 

Gianne: (smiling) okay.. see ya

He comes closer and ends up giving us side hugs.  Gosh he smelled good. 
As Lauren and I enter the elevator & watch the doors close. 

Lauren: Who’s Jen? 
Gianne: his girlfriend
Lauren: HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND? AND HE’S DOING ALL THIS FLIRTING?!
Gianne: (nervous laugh) he’s flirting? he could just be being friendly. 
Lauren: (giving me the eye) really Gianne? You were the queen of flirts in high school. 

I shrug my shoulders. I didn’t know what to think anymore. Let’s just get through the night. We arrived at Epcot & everyone was decked out in their 90’s outfits. Majority of people were wearing plaid, but you had your occasional baggy jeans, puffy jackets, and crop tops. When we were brought to our seats, we had an amazing view of the stage – if anyone decided to do a surprise performance. 

The table settings were amazing – blue, red, and yellow like the #MMC30 logos that have been circulating. Our names were placed at each setting & had menus scattered, similar to that of a wedding. We were being served surf and turf with baked potato. YUM! 


The room began to fill up quickly with it almost being 5pm. There were a few tables close by that were empty – possibly for the cast & their families. I was glad that we were going to be in close proximity if that were the case. 

An announcer came on stage stating that we would be starting shortly. Everyone hurried to their seats and was excited for the show to start. 

Joey came out to thank all the people that made it possible to put this reunion together, gave a brief rundown of the timeline, and told everyone to have fun. 


First up was dinner – caesar salad, surf & turf, and then crème brulee. When dessert was being served, that’s when Joey announced the first performance, which was Lindsey’s show. That was followed by several other performances – some we remembered from the show and other songs were from their solo projects. 

However, the one that made me go apeshit crazy – JC & Tony actually singing Now & Forever, like they did back on MMC. I think this was the song that the crowd screamed the loudest. I shoved Lauren back & forth because I couldn’t contain myself. She just laughed at me.

 

About 9pm, they had all of us move outside to prepare for the fireworks. Me and Lauren were getting up from our seats when Izzy popped out from the side stage.

 

Izzy: Hey Gianne! Lauren!

 

We turn to look towards the voice yelling. 


Gianne: Hey… whats up? 

Izzy: Joe & JC said ya’ll can stand with us for the fireworks. Especially since we didn’t get to really sit with you two during the dinner/performances. 

Lauren: really? 

Gianne: no way! that’s awesome! 


We gather our things and follow izzy. 


Gianne: were you backstage that whole time? did you even get to eat? 

Izzy: yea… we ate and hung out back there. and it was a decent side view of all the performances

Gianne: how was the autograph signing ? were they able to get through everybody? 

Izzy: for the most part. there might’ve been a few that joined the line late so they weren’t able to get anything signed

Lauren: awww bummer. 

As we walk through the side stage entrance, we see most of the mouseketeers chillin’ out. We tell everyone how awesome they did. 

Rhona: yea girl, we saw you jammin’ out at your table

Gianne: the only way to do it. when are we ever gonna get this chance again? 

Lauren: definitely a once in a lifetime moment… gotta make the most of it

Deedee: aww.. I love you girls!

 

We all share hugs. 

Joey & JC appear and give us side hugs.

 

Joey: Did you guys enjoy the show? 

Lauren: oh yea… it was amazing! 

Gianne: my night was made when you & tony sang Now & Forever. that is my ultimate fave!

Lauren: yea, she lost her shit.


JC lets out an amused laugh. 

The event coordinators tell the cast that the firework show is about to start, so we all make our way out the private side door, which led to a special section for the cast to watch. It wasn’t a lot of room, but enough to be fairly close to one another. Our little group of 5 were almost the last to walk out – led by Joey, izzy, Lauren, myself, and then JC. A few coordinators walked out after us, but we were still fairly close to the wall of the building. When the park lights dimmed and the first firework shot out – we all looked up at the sky admiring the light show. I, however, was surprised to feel two hands grab my waist – it was JC pulling me back to somewhat move in closer to him, ALMOST leaning on him while he leant against the wall. I move to situate myself closer to him, but at the same time… im thinking


this boy has a girlfriend. does he think I don’t know? but shit, who am I to not go along with this. any girl would die for this spot right now. I just wont let anything else happen. I mean, after all, im just standing close to him. its not like we’re cheating. 

And of course, no one really notices since we were the last two to walk out. Everyone is just looking up. Lauren looks to the side, noticing im not right next to her & catches a quick glimpse of how close me & JC are. I shrug & give her a face – mainly my eyes popping out. 

 

The fireworks finish up and everyone starts to applaud. I take a step forward to distance myself from JC before anyone sees, but he still had his hands on my waist for a few seconds after I took a few steps. Everyone began to make their way back inside the showplace to get ready for the after party.

 

JC: Hey, can I talk to you for a minute? 

Gianne: (looking at Lauren, then back to JC) uh yea…sure

 

Lauren catches up to Izzy so she isn’t just standing around solo. 

We stay outside where we had just watched the fireworks and find a ledge to sit on… 

 

Gianne: what’s up ? 

JC: Look, I don’t want you to think that I just hit on random girls when I want to

Gianne: especially since you have a girlfriend

JC: you know I have a girlfriend? 

Gianne: yea… ive seen photos. 

JC: and I don’t cheat. lets make that clear. 

Gianne: (putting hands up defensively) I didn’t say anything

JC: but I like you. you’re easy to talk to and you get along with everybody. 

 

I look away and look down smiling, hoping that im not turning red.  

 

Gianne: So you were hitting on me? 

JC: it wasn’t obvious? 

Gianne: hey.. I didn’t wanna assume. ive been totally wrong before. 

JC: if I didn’t have a girlfriend and this was taking place in some other time – some other place, I would’ve totally kissed you already. 

 

I immediately feel myself turn red, while JC runs his hand through his hair realizing what he just confessed so nonchalantly. 

 

Gianne: well since that is obviously not gonna happen tonight, why don’t we just have an awesome time at this 90’s afterparty. after all, its basically your high school reunion. 

JC: I agree. but I don’t want this to be the last time we ever hang out or whatever. so before we go in there … (pulling out his phone) … whats your number? 

Gianne: that’s one thing I never thought JC Chasez would be asking me 

JC: Oh will you stop!? 

 

I see him eyeing me waiting for me to give him my number. 

I let out a nervous laugh and give him my number. 

JC: Ok, lets go party! 

JC grabs my hand and drags me inside. 

We catch up to everyone inside and see that several tables were cleared out to make room for a dance floor.  As Lauren spots me walk in with JC, she runs to me, grabs my hand, and drags me on the dance floor. 

 

Lauren: C’mon! We love this song!

 

As I pay attention, I realize they are playing Lil’ Jon’s Get Low. We start dancing our way to the dance floor and immediately let loose as we reach the crowd of mmc fans. 
We dance the night away to all the jams we grew up to and just have the best time. Time flew by dancing & before we knew it, we had to get back on the shuttle to head back to the hotel. Once we got back to the room, we both took turns showering & went to bed. We were exhausted. 

Chapter 4 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

with MMC30 coming to an end, will JC & Gianne see each other again? 

lets take a look... 

spotify tracks 10 (back & forth) to 15 (lovers) 

 

Sunday, May 19th

 

We had tickets to Soul Sunday – but we were too exhausted to even get out of bed. Heck, our legs were even sore from all the dancing we did. So we slept in… easy solution. When we woke up naturally, it was almost noon. We packed all our stuff and headed to a nearby iHop to eat brunch before heading to the airport. 

 

Lauren: Hey, sorry we didn’t make it to soul Sunday. 

Gianne: no worries… , I don’t know how into it I would’ve been anyway. plus, I was waaay too exhausted to get up early for that. 

Lauren: seriously… im surprised they made that so early especially with the after party ending at 1am. 

Gianne: riiiight. my thoughts exactly. 

Our food came & we inhaled it. Lauren had ordered chicken fried steak while I ordered my usual french toast. Midway through eating, I hear my phone go off – a text message. 

I look at my phone: 

 

hey Gianne. didn’t get to say goodbye last night.

just wanted to say hope you have a good flight back. 

hope we can meet up sometime when im back in LA. don’t be a stranger. 

 

I practically choke on my food. Lauren just gives me a questioning look. 

 

Lauren: You ok? 

 

I turn my phone to face her so she can read the text. 

 

Lauren: HOLY. SHIT. 

I look at the text again & ponder if its really JC sending this to me. I didn’t actually have his number – I only gave him mine. Was it safe to assume it was JC? Who am I kidding? Of course it was. I immediately save the contact in my phone book & am in shock that I now have JC’s number. 

Do I respond now? Do I wait til I get to the airport? Yep, that’s what I’ll do. I put my phone back in my purse. 

Lauren gives me a questioning look. 

 

Lauren: You’re not gonna respond? 

Gianne: I’ll wait until I get to the airport. I don’t want to seem too eager. 

Lauren: wow… im really shocked you’re not responding. but good for you. 

 

We finish eating our food and head off to the airport. Returning the rental car, checking in and going through security didn’t take too long – 30 minutes roughly all together. We head to our gate and find seats to get comfortable in, since we still had about 2 hours to kill. Lauren checked the store for any snacks, etc. I decided now would be a good time to text JC back.

I pull out my phone… 

 

Hey! Sorry we didn’t get to say goodbye last night. 

we were kind of rushed out to the shuttles. 

thank you for a great night. hope you had fun too. 

see you in l.a. 

That was open ended enough, right? UGH!.. just send the damn message. I hate overthinking replies & what not. if we meet up, we meet up. if not…then not. 

We get on our flight & return to our normal schedule programming - work, eat, sleep, repeat. oh joy. 

 

It was July.

Two months had passed and I hadn’t heard anything from JC. 

Sure, Lauren had told me– why don’t I text him? Why should I wait for him to text me? Well there’s ONE MAIN REASON for not texting him – he has a girlfriend. Last thing I need is drama. No, thank you. So my mind was just set on the pop2000 tour that I was going to be attending in Vegas in a few weeks. I had just gotten home from work and suddenly got a text. 

 

hey. I said not to be a stranger.

oh boy. it was JC. 

hello there. =)

well I didn’t want to intrude on your busy schedule.

you back in LA? 

yep. but heading to florida again for july 4th.
any plans?

oh nice. 

nah, not for 4th of july. but I’ll be in vegas on the 27th

how long will you be in florida for?

just for the weekend, then back to la. 
vegas huh? girls trip?

haha, no. hope you have a good trip. 
maybe we can do lunch when you get back in town. 
let me know. 

for sure. talk to you soon. 

Did I really just say we should meet for lunch? When did I grow a pair of balls? Now the question is, will he text to meet up?  I continue sitting on the couch just thinking of the conversation I had with JC. Was this real life? Was I really a contact on JC’s phone? I couldn’t stop smiling. 


JULY 27, 2019

 

A few weeks roll by and its time for the pop2000 tour in vegas. No surprise that I didn’t hear back from JC after the july 4th weekend. I had a feeling it was just going to be a game of text tag, if that’s even a thing. I don’t think we were ever gonna meet up – I mean, especially since he has a girlfriend. 

So I drove to Vegas with my mom – she was gonna spend her time at the casino while I head to Fremont street for the concert. 

The concert started at 7pm – however since I had early access for the meet & greet, they wanted me to be at the venue at 5pm. I parked the car as close as I could to the stage area so I wouldn’t have to walk too far after the show ended. I head to the stage area and notice the stage was already set up and some people doing sound check. As I got closer, I notice Melinda – Lance’s manager. I recognized her from the pop up shop & instagram posts. 

 

As I made my way towards her, she looked at me and I smiled. 

 

Gianne: Melinda? 

Melinda: Hi. Are you Gianne? 

Gianne: that’s me! 

Melinda: How are you? (giving me a hug)

Gianne: I’m excited! How about you – how are you? 

Melinda: good good… I can’t speak for this heat though. 

Gianne: I know, tell me about it. At least the sun won’t be blaring though when the show starts. 

Melinda: true

 

She gives me a rundown of the schedule and what I’ll be doing – which includes taking group shots of the meet and greet, shooting some stories on lance’s IG, etc. We start walking towards the trailer set up/parking area for all the acts. The stage was set up with the back of it aligned along a parking area – so all the “star trailers” were parked side by side behind the stage. I start getting nervous/anxious knowing I’m about to hang out with Lance until the show starts. 

Melinda knocks on the trailer and walks in – peeking her head through first to make sure all is peachy inside. She looks at me to follow her. 

Melinda: Lance, Michael – this is Gianne. She is your Roadie VIP tonight. 

Lance & Michael were sitting on the couch set up, but stood up as soon as I walked into the trailer. They walk towards me & give me a hug

Lance: (excited & full of energy) Gianne! Hello…. how are you? 

Gianne: Hi Lance! Hi Michael! I’m good…. excited! What about you guys? 

Michael: (giving me a hug next) we’re good – trying to stay cool in this heat. 

Gianne: oh I know.. me & melinda were just talking about that. I’ll never get use to the vegas heat. 

Lance: Do you live in vegas? or are you travelling here just for the show?

Gianne: visiting --- I actually live in so.cal. 

Michael: oh ok… what part? 

Gianne: um, inland empire

Michael: ok ok… 

Lance: why’d you choose this show to come to?  how come not a local one in so cal? 

Gianne: I wasn’t able to get the time off from work on some of the other dates. this one was far enough in advance for me to request off. plus, my mom kills time at the casino while I’m here. 

Lance: aaah… a gambler! 

Gianne: (laughing) yup! 

Michael: so what made you choose the roadie package? 

Gianne: honestly?… its always been like a dream job for me to do something tour related! I mean, my first concert ever was NSYNC & after seeing the specials you guys had on ppv, hbo, and the making the tour – I felt like, that’s what I wanna do!  or at least something slightly related. I graduated in PR but somehow, ended up working as a lab tech. so I’m just in a rut & wanting to explore. I'm really into photography too... so yea. 

Lance: oh gosh --- you’re the first one to ever say anything like that! usually its just a big fan just wanting to be featured on my instagram for their 5 seconds of fame. 

Gianne: yea --- I mean, that probably would’ve been me if I were still in my teens. 

and I know this is just a one night thing and don’t expect anything to come out of this – but if its anything like I am hoping it to be, it may just give me the push to pursue it & quit my job if I find an opportunity, ya know? 

Lance: oh man, now I gotta make this everything you need it to be so I can make sure you get that push

Gianne: (laughing) I know right… no pressure! 

 

They tell me to have a seat since we still had about an hour to kill before Lance met with the people that purchased VIP Package #1. No one had purchased #2 or #4 – and I was the only one that purchased the roadie one! So yay! More time for me! 

 

Lance: So you’re first concert was NSYNC huh? 

Gianne: heck yea! I’ve actually seen almost every tour. The first three shows were actually here in Vegas too! 

Michael: So you’re a big nsync fan? 

Gianne: (w/ a guilty expression): guilty

Lance: are you one of those fans that have an NSYNC dedicated account on social media? 

Gianne: (w/ a guilty expression): guilty again.. 

Lance: oh my goodness!! NO WAY!! What account? 

Gianne: *NSYNCFAN* on instagram 

Lance: we'll have to scroll through through your posts at some point

I suddenly feel my cheeks heat up and try to recall if I had any posts I should take down to avoid further embarassment. We continue talking about other things –such as how i've tried to attend any of the guys' appearances like DWTS, Joey's gigs in Vegas, etc. He’s amazed at how dedicated I was just to get signatures on my album. They ask if I’ve met any other nsync members and I discuss that I’ve met Joey & Chris  -- and that I’m just missing Justin’s signature on my NSYNC cd. I then explain how I recently met JC at MMC and have briefly texted each other. 

Lance: so JC and you have been texting since MMC? 

Gianne: not like everyday. believe me – I was just as shocked that he wanted to keep in touch after the event. 

 

Lance & Michael look at each other with a expression that made me very curious. 

 

Gianne: Am I missing something? 

 

They both shake their heads, which clearly made it obvious that I was missing something. They knew something I didn’t. Melinda then opened the trailer door and let Lance know that it was time to do the meet & greet. When I look back at Lance, he’s texting while he responds to Melinda. 

 

Lance: ok… on the way. just responding to this text. 

 

As he finishes his text, he gets up – along with Michael – and then looks at me. 

 

Lance: Ok… your first job duty. Taking stories & pics of myself w/ the fans. Might

have you post it as a collage across several posts like you’ve done on yours & what ive been recently doing to mine. 

Gianne: got it! 

 

I walk out of the trailer behind Melinda – with Lance & Michael following behind me. 

I see about 10 people grouped up behind the stage – and see them suddenly get excited as they see Lance & Michael approach them. I stand off to the side and take candids & video as he meets with each fan. As he finishes the meet & greet, they group together to take a big group photo. As Lance says goodbye to each fan, Michael stands close to me & we take a selfie on his phone. 

 

Michael: OMG… love it! 

 

I’m thinking to myself, AGAIN, is this real life? Now I’m taking selfies with Michael. This is surreal. 

 

It’s about 7pm – and you can start to hear the crowd scream & holler – they were ready for the show. While waiting for Lance to kick off the show, I overhear him on the phone. 

 

Lance: So you’re almost here? (pause) Ok cool… can’t wait to see you man! Bye!

 

He hangs up the phone and comes towards me.

 

Lance: Alright Gianne.. you ready to get this show started! 

Gianne: Heck yea! 

 

Aaron Carter then came walking out of his trailer. He must’ve been the first act. Honestly, I don’t even know what songs he sang. I watch from the sidelines with Michael & Melinda – Lance hops on stage & the crowd goes crazy! He does his shpeel & Aaron runs out on stage. While he’s performing, I’m contemplating who Lance could’ve been talking to. I mean – it could be the other acts, maybe they were running late. Honestly, I haven’t seen them yet since no one had come out of their trailers. Maybe a surprise act?

 

Aaron did about 7 songs and thanked the crowd as he ran off stage. Lance was getting ready to go on stage again. 

 

Lance: Ok, this time you come out with me Gianne

Gianne: ah, the awkward part – since no one is really here to see me lol 

Lance: it is part of your package. 

Gianne: yes yes…. 


Lance grabs my hand and pulls me to the side stage. 

 

Lance: I’ll introduce you … then come out, k? 

Gianne: (anxious) sure thing

 

Lance goes out on stage and checks in on the crowd, hyping them up for the next act.

 

Lance: but before I introduce the next act – let me introduce you to my roadie for the day! Everyone give it up for Gianne

 

 

As he motioned his hand towards my direction, I walk out on stage waving to everyone – trying my best not to fall, trip, or embarrass myself. Lance jokes around saying I’ve been the best roadie grabbing everything he needs & taking all the photos & videos featured on his IG tonight. 


Lance: so since she’s doing such a wonderful job, I thought, why not let her be in one selfie.  (pulling out his cell phone & motioning me to come closer to him)

Come closer Gianne. let’s take one big selfie with this awesome crowd!! 

 

I motion my arms to egg on the crowd to get louder. 

I’m mere inches away from Lance’s face as he positions his phone an arms length away. 

 

Lance: ready ya’ll? 1. 2. 3. Cheese! 

 

We thank the crowd for that amazing selfie and Lance continues to introduce the next act – Ryan Cabrera. As I walk off stage, Ryan & I high five as he heads onto the stage. I bob my head along as I hear familiar songs – On The Way Down and True. I then hear a text alert go off & see Lance pull out his cell phone.

 

Lance: (giddy) oooh… surprise act for tonight is here. 

Gianne: there’s a surprise act? how awesome!! 

Lance: Oh yes! It is going to be awe-some! 

Gianne: who is it? are they performing solo? or with o-town? 

Lance: patience dear one. it has to be a surprise for you too, you know. 

Gianne: OMG! No fair! 

 

Lance just laughs it off. I notice Melinda is no where in site – she must’ve went to attend our surprise visitor. Ryan finished his set and ran off the stage. Lance went on stage again and hyped the crowd up for O-Town. Everyone went wild! I see all the members head out of their trailer and give me high fives & fist pumps as they pass me. 

 

Lance: (on stage) everyone give it up…. for O-TOWWWWN!!!! 

 

The guys of O-Town excitedly jump on stage & start performing for the crowd. They did all their big hits plus threw some other boyband hits in there. I know from previous footage of the show that Lance goes on stage for the second to last number, which is bye bye bye. Listening to O-Town perform, they were currently on Playing with Fire, which means the next two numbers were It’s Gonna Be Me & Bye Bye Bye. 

 

Did that mean the surprise guest was gonna come out with Lance on those two numbers, since the surprise act hadn’t come out yet? Lance had disappeared, so I assumed he was getting the surprise act ready.  I continue watching O-Town perform, especially when I hear IGBM start playing. I was torn because no one could perform this like NSYNC – but I was just glad to be able to dance to it. As I’m dancing & singing along, I’m startled by a greeting. 

 

JC: Hey stranger! 

 

I feel my eyes pop out of my head & tried to gather myself before turning around. Oh, the butterflies were going nuts. I turn around, although it felt like a slow 30 second turn, and find myself face to face with JC. He was in jeans, a white tee, and a black short sleeve.  He looked cute. Hell, he always looked cute. He also cut his hair. No more long locks. It was back to the NSYNC days haircut. Honestly, it made him look younger. Oh, I could stare at him forever. 

 

Gianne: heeey… what the heck are you doing here? (leaning in to give him a hug) 

JC: well since you never followed through with our lunch date.. I had to take things in my own hands

Gianne: (not believing him) noooo way! 

JC: So I thought I’d make it a business thing too & perform w/ Lance for one song

Gianne: how did you even know I would be attending the show? 

JC: I didn’t…. until Lance text’d me. 

 

I look at Lance who was just giving me a “I don’t know anything” look. 


JC: I’ll explain more later.. but right now, gotta surprise some folks out there. 

Gianne: oh my goodness… this is the best surprise ever! I was excited just to see Lance perform again.. but now I get both of you! 

 

They all let out a laugh. I suddenly hear Bye Bye Bye play in the background and get so excited that I’m about to see two-fifths of NSYNC perform again. They get handed mics and start walking to the stage.

 

Gianne: WAIT! Selfie for Lance’s IG to post later

 

I get sandwiched between JC & Lance as we take a selfie. 

 

Gianne: Awesome! thank you!

 

As they walk to the stairs leading to the stage, I walk to the side to get a better view of the performance – that way getting a better view as well for Lance’s IG. Usually, Lance comes out during the bridge but this time, they came out on the interlude of the song. That means JC gets to belt out the end of the bridge. It gave me goosebumps just thinking of it. 

 

But talk about deafening – the screams when JC came out were on a whole other level. I doubt you could even hear the song because of the screams. I was already getting notifications on my instagram – because of course, someone in the crowd had to be live streaming this. Some of the gals on IG knew I’d be at this show – so they were trying to get updates. And there were so many new friend requests already after taking the show selfie earlier that Lance had already posted on his IG, which he also made sure to tag me in. 

The bridge started – I pulled out my camera because I COULD NOT miss the part where JC belts out bye bye. All the guys even did the side to side move that takes place during the bridge. My inner teen is dying right now being this close to at least two NSYNC members performing. 

 

Unfortunately, the song had to come to an end. JC thanked everyone for such a warm welcome and thanking O-Town for letting him & Lance be a part of their set. He then walked off stage with Lance so that O-Town could finish out the show with “All or Nothing”. I walked back behind the stage to find them. 

 

Gianne: that was amazing. I wish you two could’ve just sang the whole song. heck, sing more songs. what am I saying…. take over the whole show. 

 

Lance & JC laugh. They head to the refreshments table to get some water & hydrate.

Lance had about two minutes before he had to close the show with the guys and thank everyone for coming out. 

 

Lance: so when I close it out – do ya’ll wanna come out & wave goodbye too? 

JC: Nah, I already kind of did at the end of our number. 

Lance: ok, so just Gianne then… 

Gianne: oh brother… again? 

Lance: (giggling) man, ya’ll are two peas in a pod.

 

JC & I just look at each other. 


Lance: alright, I’ll just verbally thank you guys then on stage. 

Gianne: (smiling) sounds good. 

 

As Lance walks back to the stage, JC & I sit down on a bench backstage. 

 

Gianne: ok… spill. 

JC: (laughing) spill what? 

Gianne: don’t play all cool… when did you get into town? why did Lance text you that I was here? 

JC: (chuckling): I got into town this morning. I knew Lance had this show tonight – so we met up this morning for brunch… and then I remembered you told me you were going to Vegas for something – I was just going to try and see if you could actually meet up, if you weren’t too busy.  

 

I continue to look at him so that he could finish up explaining. He looked at me smiling. 

 

JC: ...then I got a text from Lance a few hours ago and suggested I do this surprise appearance. And then, low and behold, you’re already here – which just made it so much easier.

Gianne: so you just did this surprise performance on a whim? out of nowhere?

JC: pretty much

Gianne: this is nuts!

 

I can hear the crowd cheering and all the guys come backstage. I stood up and tell them all what an amazing show it was. Melinda gathers all of us for one big group picture, as she has some other staff member take our picture. This was an unbelievable experience. The O-Town guys head to their trailers to freshen up.

 

Lance: im gonna just freshen up a bit. are ya’ll heading out? or you guys have time to hang out for a bit? 

JC: I can hang

 

Both JC & Lance look at me.

 

Gianne: I can hang out if you’re inviting me

Lance: cool … be back in a bit

 

Lance, Michael, and Melinda head to his trailer while JC & I catch up.

 

Gianne: So how long are you in Vegas for? 

JC: flying out tomorrow afternoon 

Gianne: You have any other plans while you’re here? Did you just come by yourself? 

JC: no other plans…  (smiling) and I came solo. 

Gianne: Jen lets you go out solo a lot lately .. 

JC: funny you should say that … uh, we actually broke up last month. 

Gianne: oh shit. I’m sorry. 

JC: no, its ok. it was coming… things have been different between us for a while now. changed drastically after coachella. 

Gianne: sorry to hear that. 

 

There’s an awkward silence now since I brought up such a sensitive topic. Good job Gianne! JC smiles knowing that I’m suddenly uncomfortable & awkward. 

He nudges me with his elbow. 

 

JC: So what about you? when do you leave? 

Gianne: Monday morning – want to avoid that Sunday traffic.

JC: I see. …. where are you staying? 

Gianne: at caesars

 

Lance suddenly popped up. 

 

Lance: Did I hear Caesars? 

 

We both turn to look at him. 


JC: Yup. that’s where Gianne’s staying.

Lance: PERFECT! I was just gonna ask if you wanted to head to Vanderpumps. Have a few drinks & chill. 

Gianne: yea, sounds good. 

Lance: Awesome! Our car is over here. 

Gianne: I actually drove here. but I can meet you guys there.

JC: Uh, i can ride with you – I mean, that way you’re not by yourself. 

Michael: such a gentleman…  

 

JC just smiles. I can feel my face heat up. I was going to be in the same car as JC. Would I even be able to focus on driving with him in the car?

 

Lance: ok, see you guys over there.

 

JC pulls out one of his trucker hats he’s been photographed in a lot lately. It was an attempt to disguise him on the way to the parking lot. 

 

Gianne: are you sure you don’t want me to bring the car this way? 

JC: Nah, I’m good. 


We walk towards the parking structure and one of the guards lets us know there’s an alternate route w/ less people. We thank him and sure enough, JC was not recognized. We approach the beemer and JC offered to drive. 


Gianne: you sure? can u handle this vegas traffic? 

JC: Girl please… I have to handle LA traffic. I think I can take vegas traffic easy. 

Gianne: (smiling) oook


I hand him the key as he opens up the passenger door for me. He then walks around to the driver side. He gets in and starts the car. He made his way out of the structure and onto the vegas strip. 


Gianne: so how was florida? 

JC: it was good. just spent time with the family. relaxed.

Gianne: that’s good. 

JC: so why didn’t you ever get a hold of me to meet up in LA?

Gianne: well for one – you had a girlfriend. didn’t want to start any drama there. 

 

JC shrugged in agreement. 

 

Gianne: and two – I just didn’t wanna impose. i mean, not knowing your schedule and all. I figured you were busy. But hey – we’re hanging out now, right?
JC: true – but we still gotta plan something else. I mean it! SERIOUSLY!

 

I just smile. 

JC pulls up into Caesar’s property and drives into valet. Surprisingly, Lance & Michael had just gotten out a few cars in front of us. They wait for us to reach them before we head inside. A few security guards were already waiting nearby Lance – he must’ve called in advance to let them know he was going to Vanderpumps. I notice a few people whispering and turning their heads as they recognized Lance. JC kind of had his head down, so no one had quite recognized him yet. He really didn’t like the attention – he was very private, introverted. We just followed behind Lance & Michael as we walked through the casino. When we got to the entrance of Vanderpumps, some girls spotted Lance and asked to take a picture. Lance happily obliged and waved goodbye. As they were about to walk past JC, that’s when one girl whispered to her friend, “isn’t that JC?” They quietly approached JC and asked for a photo as well. They didn’t ask with as much excitement as they did with Lance. They probably sensed that JC was trying not to get noticed, so they didn’t want to cause so much attention. But JC kindly let them take a photo with him. I thought to myself, I wonder if the JC fan pages would find that photo. The hostess led us to a private booth towards the side of Vanderpumps. I suddenly noticed JC ease up. We all sat down and ordered drinks. It was a roomy booth – it was JC, me, Lance, and Michael.  After we had ordered our drinks, JC excused himself to use the restroom. 

 

Gianne: Ok (looking at lance) spill.. 

Lance: (laughing) what do you mean?

Gianne: I know something’s missing from what JC’s told me.

Lance: what has he told you? 

Gianne: that he met up w/ you earlier today before the show & then you texted him to do a surprise performance – on a spur of a moment thing. 

Lance: yea – that pretty much sums it up

Gianne: but why? why did you text him randomly? 

 

Lance shrugs his shoulders. Michael is just looking at us, listening intently. 

 

Gianne: why would you text him after meeting me? 

Michael: (to lance) babe , just tell her. she’s gonna go crazy

Lance: ok ok… after the MMC event, he mentioned he had met somebody & couldn’t wait for you to plan a meet up.

 

My jaw dropped. He mentioned me to Lance. I was in shock. 

 

Gianne: he mentioned me to you?

Lance: to all of us actually.. in the group text

Gianne: oh my goodness! THE GROUP TEXT!?

 

I couldn’t believe I was a topic in the infamous NSYNC group text.

 

Lance: yea, so when we met you earlier & you mentioned you had met him at MMC. I couldn’t believe you were the same girl. what were the odds? I mean, yea, he planned on getting a hold of you anyway – but when I put two & two together. I had to let him know. 

Gianne: holy shit!

 

I was stunned. 

JC returned from the restroom and the rest of us remained hush on the previous topic. Luckily, at the same time, the waiter brought us our drinks. Michael had ordered a whiskey sour, Lance ordered a moscow mule, I ordered a malibu breeze, and JC ordered an old fashioned. 

 

Gianne: so where are ya’ll staying? 

Michael: ironically… we’re in this hotel too

Gianne: no way! 

 

I look at JC.

 

JC: (with a smirk, motioning to lance) they hooked me up with a room here too

Gianne: what a small world. 

 

We continued with the chit-chat and drinks. We shared laughs and learned so much about each other. Lance even brought up me pursuing my “dream job” & said he’d look into it. I’m thinking, ok he must be drunk. He’ll forget about it in the morning. We were all buzzin’ pretty good and JC even suggested to hit the club real quick to dance a little. Looking at Lance’s expression – even he was shocked that JC suggested it. We head over to Omnia and the security led us straight in to a semi-private booth on an upper level – not easily accessible by the crowd. It was definitely an experience having all these “private” perks of restaurants, clubs, etc. We ordered more drinks and danced in our little booth section. The DJ was killin it with the jams – Put Your Back Into It, Dance(ass), Get Low. If Lauren were here, she would have been having a ball. At one point, Michael & I even started getting low – also to see who could go the lowest. But the point that sent chills down my spine – JC grabbing my waist from behind and us just kind of dancing so close to one another. I think the fact that my ass was in such close proximity to his pelvic region was what was killing me. I was dance grinding like I did back in high school – only now it was with JC.

During songs we didn’t really feel, Lance made sure to take a bunch of selfies – model poses, kissy expressions, hugging ones. He also made sure to take a picture of JC & I together. JC leaned his head against mine while he wrapped one arm around my waist to pull me in, and I just couldn’t believe how close we were. This was literally one of the best nights of my life.

But then immediately, I thought, is Lance gonna post this on social media? People were going to go nuts over these pictures – especially if he posts the one of just JC & I. But I think he respects JC enough not to post that one, knowing how private he is about his life. Damn, that means he’d probably just send that in the group text. I snapped out of it and made sure to be in the moment again – who knows when this was going to end. 


Surprisingly, we stayed at the club until about 2am. I had text’d my mom somewhere in there just to let her know I was fine & in the hotel. We took a back exit which led to a more private route to the hotel elevators. When we got to the elevators, Lance pushed 21 while I pushed the 11th floor. 


Gianne: guess I’m off first. (pausing) Lance I wanna thank you for such an incredible time at the show & all of you for such an amazing night. I will literally never forget this – one of the best nights of my life. 

Lance: (giving me a hug) oh you’re welcome! I’d say you definitely got your $500 worth

Gianne: (laughing) best $500 ever! 

 

We reached the 11th floor and I said my goodbyes again. As I was about to hug JC… 

 

JC: how about I walk you to your room? 

Gianne: Oh. ok. 

 

Lance & Michael just have smirks on their face as they wave bye to me. JC nods his head towards the guys. We exit the elevator and JC follows me as I walk towards my room. 


Gianne: (walking w/ my hands in back pocket) thank you for taking the initiative to get us to finally meet up

JC: I may have been old & gray if I waited for you to do it

Gianne: (shoving his arm/laughing) shutup!

 

I come to a stop in front of my room.

 

JC: I had a lot of fun tonight

Gianne: so did I. . . we should .. definitely do it again 

JC: (eyes lighting up) for sure. Ill call you later this week.

Gianne: (with a flirty smile & grabbing/fixing his collar) you better

 

While still holding onto his button up, I slightly lean onto the wall by the door. Yes, I was hoping he would kiss me. Looking into his eyes, I knew he knew that’s what I wanted. I couldn’t even believe I was instigating this. But the connection we had all night – how could we not kiss, especially to see if there was any spark there. And I knew we weren’t drunk anymore with all the dancing and time that had passed. JC then swept a strand of hair from my face leaving his hand towards the side of my face, around my neck. He started leaning in and I could just feel myself suddenly stop breathing. His lips touched mine and my heart started pounding out of my chest. His lips were so soft and the way he kissed me was so gentle – it left me wanting more. What a tease. 

 

JC: (smiling) good night

Gianne: good night (biting my lip) 

Chapter 5 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 15 (ending of lovers) to 19 (what a girl wants) 

 

I pull out my keycard and open the door, but at the same time watch him walk down the hall. As soon as he turned the corner, I walked in the room and plop on the bed. I lay there thinking about everything that happened tonight. I couldn’t believe it. My mom wasn’t in the room yet, so she must still be gambling, which was good because I wanted to soak in every moment before I had to explain to her what had happened tonight. I pull my phone out and look at all the photos/videos that I was able to get. At some point in the club, Lance text’d me the pictures we took. I couldn’t help but smile looking at them. Then the picture of JC & I. We looked like a couple. And the smiles on our faces were just so genuine and happy – its like we’ve known each other forever. I also notice all the notifications at the top of my phone – mainly from instagram. I pondered if I should even check them now – or wait until tomorrow morning. Who was I kidding? I wanted to see what footage got out there.

 

I opened Instagram and found myself tagged in so many videos – mainly when I was on stage doing the selfie with Lance. And there was so much buzz about JC being a surprise guest. People were losing their shit. A lot of people DM’d me asking if I got to meet JC. Goodness, I did not have the energy for this tonight, even though I was still on such a high. I went on Lance’s IG and saw all the posts I had done for him, in addition to one he must’ve added later that evening. It was the large group selfie with JC,  O-Town, Ryan, and Aaron. To post something for the night on my IG, I simply reposted Lance’s photo on mine, adding to the caption: 

 

Thank you to everyone that made this night *Ncredible! Truly one for the books! 

 

I made sure to tag all the artists & Melinda. Within seconds of posting it, I already had numerous likes. Damn! Didn’t people sleep? But then, the unthinkable happened. JC followed my account. JC was on social media. He hardly ever goes on there – this is gonna make people flip their shit. I couldn’t think about this anymore or else I’d never get to sleep. I wash up and get ready for bed. 

The next morning, I finally wake up around 11am. I just laid in bed – still unsure of all that happened last night. I grab my phone and see that I have a few texts.
First one I see is from JC, which was around 9am: 

good morning. 

 

I smile. Its so crazy how two words from one person can make me smile from ear to ear. If I respond now, i immediately thought, he’s going to think im such a bum sleeping in until 11. Oh well, nothing I could do about it now. 

 

good morning. 

you sure do know how to put a smile on my face

 

I then open the other text, which is from Lance. 

 

Hey – I have a crazy idea. 

When do you leave vegas? 

I suddenly sit up on the bed and am intrigued. Why does he get me excited like this and I don’t even know what its about yet. 

Hi! I don’t leave until tomorrow.

Why? What’s up? 

 

Perfect! Can you meet up for lunch? about an hour? 

 

Yea, sure! 

 

Ok, we’ll meet you at Spago – its in the shoppes. 

 

Sounds good! See ya!

 

I immediately jump out of bed and start getting ready. Showered in 5 minutes, did my hair, my makeup – and it was record time. I dressed in a floral knot top & jeans. I walk down to the shoppes and see Spago halfway in, to my right. I’m greeted by the hostess and tell her that I’m here to meet with Lance or Michael – I wasn’t sure who the reservation was under. Right then, Lance waved from the corner of the dining area. I tell the hostess nevermind and walk towards the table, only to notice that he’s accompanied by Melinda, Michael, and JC. 

 

Gianne: oh no, is this an intervention?

 

They all start laughing as they give me hugs. I sit down at the table to join them. They had already ordered appetizers & water all around to start. 

 

Lance: (enthusiastic) ok, so I had this crazy idea! I went over it with Mel first to make sure it was something we could do …. but how would you like to be our social media assistant for the rest of the pop2000 tour dates? 

 

Again, my jaw dropped. How many times were they going to make me stunned like this? 

 

Gianne: Are you serious? 

Lance: DEAD SERIOUS

Melinda: after you explained how you wanted to explore this as your dream job, Lance brought it up to me & I looked into it a little bit last night and more this morning. We could put you up as a freelance employee & get paid per show. The company would handle all your travel & accommodations, however, since you would be freelance, there isn’t any benefits. 

Gianne: OH MY GOD!

Lance: and you never know … if this works out, someone could hire you on for some other project & what not. or if we happen to add more dates – but right now, our last date is in august. 

Gianne: you guys are incredible. I can’t believe you guys even thought of something like this just to help me pursue my “dream job.” Oh my goodness! I’m in shock! 

Lance: So I take that as a yes?

Gianne: Yes! YES! 

 

I get up from my seat and give Lance & Melinda hugs! I’m so excited that I can hardly keep still. The waiter comes by and takes our order. We all shuffle through the menus and try to pick something quickly since we had been chit-chatting most of the time. 

 

JC: (leaning into me) congrats on your new business opportunity

Gianne: thank you. (suddenly blushing) I’m glad you were able to join us for this impromptu lunch

JC: Lance told me about it early this morning.  and since you hadn’t responded to my text yet (giving me a playful look), I thought, why not join you guys. …since by the sound of it, I may not get to see you later this week. 

 

I look at him with a grin as he stretches out on the seat next to me, resting his left arm around the back of my chair. 

 

Lance: Hey J .. why don’t you do another surprise performance at the next show? the otown guys said it was a blast having you on stage too. 

 

I immediately look at him to see his reaction. He looks at me amused that I’m so intrigued. 

 

JC: I don’t know. 

Melinda: you did cause quite a circus last night after your appearance. fans are going nuts!

Lance: if not to perform… just to watch the show

JC: I’ll see … 

 

The waiter brings out our food & we dig in.

It was roughly 130 and JC’s flight was in a few hours. After most of us were finished eating, Melinda got all my contact information and said she’d forward whatever documents I needed to sign in order to make this job opportunity really happen. She excused herself first since she had to pack and get ready for her flight back to Orlando. She would fly out again Friday to meet us in Saratoga. 

 

Gianne: question .. am I allowed to post this said opportunity on my social media? 

Lance: oh for sure! I would just wait until Mel sends you all the final paperwork – that way you know its final. 

Gianne: (nodding) gotcha! this is unbelievable! Lance, I can’t thank you enough. 

Lance: girl, if we didn’t hit it off from the start – none of this would be happening. it’s a good thing you’re such a sweetheart & just overall fun. down for whatever. we need more of that. 

 

I just smile and try not to cry. 

 

Lance: ok, we’re gonna take off – we have to check out some places before we see Christina tonight. 

Gianne: how exciting! loooove her! 

Michael: wanna join us? 

Gianne: oh my gosh… no! you guys have done too much already!

Lance: oh c’mon --- it’ll give us more time to bond. plus you’re not leaving til tomorrow. 

Gianne: how can I say no to christina!? count me in.   

Michael: we’ll have your ticket at will call. we’ll see you there k? 

Gianne: (in shock) ok. 

 

They each give me a hug as they walk up from the table & give JC one as well. Since we both stood up – we look at each other on whether or not we were staying or going. Lance & Michael were already out of the restaurant. JC & I slowly walked our way back to the elevators. 

 

Gianne: So are you all packed and ready to go? 

JC: Yea, car’s picking me up in an hour. ..just gonna chill out in the room til then

Gianne: I see …  (grinning) maybe I can walk you to your room this time

 

JC lets out a sexy ass smile that just made me weak in the knees. 

We reach the elevator and wait for it to reach the lobby. The elevator doors opened and we got in. 

 

Gianne: you flying in to LAX or Burbank? 

JC: (pushing the button for 22) Burbank actually. 

Gianne: oh nice! at least it won’t be as hectic

JC: true 

 

Suddenly, the music in the elevator became familiar – it was NSYNC’s I Want You Back. I look at JC and start laughing as I see him roll his eyes. 

 

Gianne: hey, this is one of my favorites! You can’t deny those dance routines!

 

JC just starts laughing at me as I mimic the pointing & leg flapping dance moves that they do during the chorus. We reach the 22nd floor. 

 

JC: Ugh, finally! 

 

He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the elevator, away from the music & to stop me from dancing. We continue walking down the hallway, and I realize he hasn’t let go of my hand. He pulls out his keycard and opens the door to his room, letting me walk in first. Still holding onto my hand, as the door closes, he pulls me back to him to kiss me – his other free hand touching the side of my face, as well as pulling me in closer. My hand initially went to his chest to keep me from stumbling over, and eventually moved down to his waist/back. 

As our lips separated, we still had our faces very close to one another. 

 

JC: I’m sorry – I just needed to let that out. its just been building up since last night

Gianne: no need to apologize… i know exactly what you mean

 

He gives me another small kiss before letting me walk further into the room. I walk straight to the window to see what view he had – which was the side of Bellagio. You could also see the Caesars pool area. 

 

JC: I’d offer you something to drink – but didn’t really expect any company before leaving

Gianne: (turning to look at him from the window) no worries… im ok.

 

JC sits on the edge of the bed and just looks at me. As I turn away from the window, I notice him just looking at me. I walk up to him and stand in between his legs while I cradle his face in my hands, playing with his hair.  He places his hands on my legs – alternating tapping and rubbing. 

 

Gianne: you okay? 

JC: yea… I just … I’ve never connected so fast like this with anyone. its different. scary. 

Gianne: (looking in his eyes) its scary for me too. 

 

I pull away to try and take a step away from him to distance myself but he doesn’t let me budge.

 

JC: I’m not telling you this to scare you off or anything like that… I just want to be really honest with you, like I have been from the beginning. 

Gianne: and I appreciate it. and I’ll do the same

 

There’s a moment of silence and JC knows just by looking at me that my mind is running through numerous thoughts. 

 

JC: what are you thinking about? 

 

I contemplate whether or not I should actually tell him. After all, we just stated we would be honest with one another.

 

Gianne: (letting out a deep breath) the next time I’m going to see you again? what we’re doing exactly? how I don’t want to question anything because I’m afraid it’ll end. 

 

JC smiles and rests his head against my abdomen. 

He looks up at me. 

 

JC: you know I obviously like you … and like you, I don’t wanna ruin whatever this is. So I don’t want to rush it and put a label on it

 

I nod in agreement.

 

JC: (standing up) so have a blast tonight with the guys & I will check my schedule to see if I can make it to Saratoga later this week. 

(placing a strand of hair behind my ear) If not, then I’ll see you after the coachella show. 

Gianne: (wrapping my arms around his neck) you sure do know how to make a gal feel special

 

JC then kisses me on the forehead.

 

JC: and unfortunately, its that time…. I gotta head down. the car to the airport will be here soon.

Gianne: ok, want me to walk you down? 

JC: nah, its ok. but I’ll drop you off at your floor… 

 

He grabs his duffel bag & we walk out to the elevator. When we get inside, I push 11 and lean against the back of the elevator. Luckily, no one had to be picked up on the way down to the 11th floor. The doors open and I walk out. JC leans on the open doors so they don’t close.

 

JC: Have fun tonight

Gianne: will do. have a good flight back. 

 

I pretend to walk off but JC grabs my hand before I get too far. 


JC: hey! 

Gianne: (laughing) I’m just kidding

 

I lean up on my tip-toes to kiss him goodbye.

 

Gianne: (smiling) bye

JC: (smiling) bye

 

JC walks back into the elevator, and I walk away as it closes. I cheerfully walk back to my room. I try to find an outfit to muster up together for Christina’s show. I finally decide on my pink/glitter top that I had initially bought for MMC and some black pants with my black booties.  I fill my mom in on whats been going on and finds it just as crazy. I also get an email from Melinda to sign and immediately send back the documentation to be a freelance employee. I can’t believe this is happening. I immediately put in requests for the days that I need off for the rest of the tour. It was roughly 6:30p and and Xtina’s show started at 8pm. I head off to Planet Hollywood, since it was a bit of a walk from Caesars. With all the walkways and crosswalks, I made it in about 20 minutes. I find the will call booth and give them my name. It was insane that I was about to watch Christina Aguilera. Not only that, but I was gonna be watching Christina with Lance Bass & his husband. What life was I living? 

 

After the attendant handed me my ticket, I sat at a nearby coffee bar to kill some time while the crowd pushed their way through the doors. I really didn’t feel like being shoved back & forth. While at the counter, I decided to respond to some of the DM’s from IG friends to fill them in. Most of the comments were: 

 

OMG! JC was there!? You are so lucky!


JC made a surprise appearance!? I’M DEAD! 


YESSSS!! You met our man!! What was it like? 

 

There were so many more to go through, but all roughly had the same message. I mainly responded to the ones I was closest with and just said Lance & I hit it off. However, not once did I mention anything in regards to JC… or at least what was happening between us. On my stories, I made a post about going to Xtina’s show. The doors seemed to ease up, so I made my way in. As I made my way into the venue and got directed to my seat, I realized the seats we were sitting in was the row directly behind the pit – so the first seated row. There was also a walkway that she was going to be walking on to get closer to the crowd – and that walkway was right in front of us. As I made my way down the row, Lance & Michael were already being asked for pictures by fans. As I reached my seat next to Lance, they just finished taking a picture and then they both gave me a hug.

 

Lance: Yes!!! You look beautiful girl! 

Gianne: aww.. thank you! 

Michael: (smirking) oooh… she’s glowing! 

Lance: she is.. isn’t she? 

Gianne: oh my goodness… stop it you guys! 

Michael: I think we need a selfie

 

Me, Lance, and Michael bunch up together – with Michael making sure my whole outfit was in the shot. 

 

Gianne: have you guys been here long? 

Lance: nah, just got here a few mins ago

Gianne: Guys… these seats are insane! 

Michael: I feel like we get these same seats everytime we watch a show here

 

We sit down, chit chat & order some drinks. About 10 minutes pass and the lights dim. The show had different sets that each had a different theme. We danced and sang along with each of us taking different video moments through-out the show. Christina spotted Lance and even pointed out to him. It was an amazing show. When the show ended, members of Christina’s security team came to talk to Lance. While they talked, Lance pointed to me and Michael and the security guy nodded. 

 

Lance: So Christina wants us to go say hi backstage

Michael: (excited) YESSSS!!! 

 

I just stare at them wide eyed & speechless. That seemed to be the theme this weekend. As the crowd dispersed, I followed Lance & Michael, as they followed the security guard to the side of the venue to head backstage. I couldn’t believe I was about to meet Christina Aguilera. As we reached the door to go backstage, the guard gave us 3 stick on passes so we wouldn’t have any issues. We were led to a chill out kind of area set up with ottomans and sofas – like a lounge without the crowd. There were some press in the room as well, and when they saw Lance, they asked to take a photo. I omitted myself and let Lance & Michael just be in the picture. Soon enough, Christina came out and greeted the press real quick before coming to greet Lance.

 

Christina: (giving lance a hug) Lance!! Hello!! 

Lance: (followed by cheek kisses) Helllllo beautiful! Your show was AHHHHMAZING!! 

Christina: Thank you!! 

Lance: this is my husband, Michael!

Christina: (hugging Michael) Hello love

Michael: I love you!

Christina: (giggling) you’re too sweet

Lance: (pointing to me) and this is my friend, Gianne 

Gianne: (leaning in for Christina’s hug) You are amazing! Your show was awesome!! 

Christina: Nice to meet you Gianne! and thank you. I’m glad you all enjoyed it! 

 

Press came around again and asked to get a picture of Christina & Lance. Then Christina insisted all four of us take a picture together. I was tripping out. We talked for a few more minutes before heading out. We grab some Earl’s sandwiches before heading back to Caesars. When we got back to Caesar’s, Lance insisted I join them in their room to hang out for a bit & while eating our food. 

 

Gianne: oh my goodness… this is soooo hitting the spot. 

Michael: riiight

 

We all devour our sandwiches. 

I then receive a text. 

 

you sure know how to make me miss you

 

I read JC’s text over and pondered on what he could’ve meant by that. Lance questions my odd expression.

 

Lance: you okay?

Gianne: yea… just trying to decipher your friends message

 

I then notice I have so many notifications, yet again. I open them in hopes that maybe I’ll end up realizing what JC means. I then see that I’m tagged & reposted in the same photo multiple times – the one that Michael took of us at Christina’s show. I go to Michael’s post, being that it’s the original, and see that the post already has a few thousand likes!

One comment that popped out at me first was Izzy’s comment:

 

hello, why wasn’t I invited? You invite my girl Gianne & not me. 

and DAMN GIRL – that outfit!

 

Then I notice that JC had also liked the post & commented with a heart eyed emoji & a flame. Is this what JC meant about me making him miss me? My outfit? And did he really just post those comments? People must be talking now since he never comments on any posts.

 

Gianne: I’m assuming it has to do with Michael’s post


Michael just gives me a guilty smile.

 

Michael: what did he text you? 

Gianne: that I know how to make him miss me …. which totally confused me, until I saw he commented on your post. so I’m assuming its my outfit he’s referring to?

Michael: you diiiid look hot! 

Gianne: you knew what you were doing…making sure you got my whole outfit in that shot. how do you even do that in a selfie? 

Michael: don’t question my talent

 

We all start laughing.

 

Lance: (in between chewing & winking) So what is going on with you & JC? 

Gianne: (blushing & shrugging) we like each other. not labeling anything yet. will see where it goes. 

Lance: that’s good… the last thing you guys want to do is rush into something. 

Gianne: exactly… I mean, we both expressed how scared we both were since we’ve never clicked so well with someone so fast. 

Lance: I was gonna say that too… I’ve NEVER EVER seen JC feel this way about any woman so soon. so fast. EVER. 

Michael: seriously… even we clicked with you! 

Lance: thats definitely a first for us! ….. and can we just talk about how active he’s been on social media. Heck! even just responding to text messages lately. it’s like you’ve ignited something in him. THANK YOU!!

 

We all start laughing.

After we finished eating, I decided to rest up and head back to my room since it was almost midnight. I give them hugs goodbye and tell them I’d see them later that week. When I got to my room, I finally text’d JC back. 

 

miss you more 

had to keep you interested since I may not see you for a week ;) xox

may have to rearrange my schedule.

I end up with the biggest smile on my face just from reading that last text. I got ready for bed since we were leaving early the next morning.

Chapter 6 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 20 ( pieces of me) to 21

MONDAY - July 29, 2019

 

We left Vegas about 9am. I dropped my mom off at home, and got home around 2pm. Luckily, there wasn’t too much traffic. I didn’t have to work today since I requested the day off knowing I’d be exhausted. I decided to just chill on the sofa, catch up on DVR’s, and follow up with social media.

 

I received another email from Melinda which included the final documents for my new position, and also included my flight & hotel info for the following two shows of the tour. I would be flying out Friday morning to San Jose, which was closest to Saratoga and arrive by noon. After the show, we would all fly out to Palm Springs airport and we would all be staying at an Air B&B that they have previously stayed at before. Wow! Now I was gonna be rooming with Lance & them! As if working with them wasn’t awesome already – lets just share boarding accommodations. 

 

The next few days were nothing special – just my old, boring routine that consisted of work, eat, sleep, repeat. I snuck in packing here and there, that way I wouldn’t have to panic the night before about having nothing to wear/pack/etc. I also posted on social media about my new opportunity. People were probably wondering about how I was in all these new photos with Lance & Michael, etc. I posted a statement as a photo on both IG & Twitter.

 

Guys – my dreams are slowly coming true. 

This is a prime example of following your dreams. 

What started as a VIP package to meet a member of my fave boyband ever and to be his social media reporter/roadie for the night has given me the opportunity to pursue the career of my dreams. 

I’ve always wanted to work in the entertainment industry - publicity. promotions. marketing. production. anything. I have been given the chance to prove myself by being the social media asst for the rest of the POP2000Tour – let’s hope I kill it and this opens more doors for me. Thank you Lance, Melinda, and everyone involved for this opportunity. 

Wish me luck!


It was insane how fast people responded. I got a bunch of congratulation messages, but of course there were a handful that had some hate in it. I just skipped over those to not sour my mood. I wouldn’t let anything get me down. I especially loved the ones where they wanted me to tell Lance to convince the rest of the guys to do an NSYNC reunion. Believe me! I would try my best!

 

 

Thursday - August 1, 2019

 

It was like any other day. I couldn’t believe I’d be flying out tomorrow morning to actually cover the POP2000Tour - that this was a job for me. JC & I had text’d here and there about what my schedule would be like through-out the week. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t be able to make it to Saratoga, also since we were literally there to soundcheck, do the show, and then fly out to Palm Springs. I had work today from 9 to 530pm. I was grateful I had an early shift, that way I still had some time to pack and do whatever else needed before tomorrow.

When I clocked out, I received a text as I was walking out to the parking lot. 

hey, I have a lil’ surprise for you

do you now? hmm…

careful driving home. xox

you’re such a tease xox

I get in my car and figured that whatever the surprise may be, he would probably tell me once I got home…. of course he would make me think about it all the way home. Did he rearrange his schedule and he was going to go to Saratoga after all? Maybe make it to the Coachella show? After a few minutes, I pull into the driveway and notice a motorcycle pulled up by the curb – and a guy leaning on it. I figured it was a friend of the neighbors or something. When I get out of the car, the guy took off his helmet. HOLY SHIT! It was JC! I almost dropped all my stuff wanting to just run up to him, but I tried to keep my composure. I placed my stuff back on the driver seat, slammed the door, and walked towards him. 

 

Gianne: (looking him up & down) well hello good lookin 

JC: (walking up to me) I was expecting more of a reaction

Gianne: (hugging/slightly jumping in his arms) believe me , its taking all my energy not to tackle you down right now. 

 

JC wraps his arms around my waist & gives me a kiss. 

 

Gianne: what are you doing here? 

JC: I couldn’t go the full week without seeing you, especially since I can’t make it up north. 

Gianne: (smiling) thank you for surprising me… I love that you came by!  

I give him another kiss before going back to my truck to gather my belongings again. He follows me to the front door. 

Gianne: (opening the front door) excuse the mess, I wasn’t expecting any visitors today. 

JC: I’m sure its fine. 


We make our way inside – JC locking the front door while I set my stuff on the side table. I give him a very short tour of my place. 

 

Gianne: did you want anything to drink? 

JC: no, im ok.

 

I grab a bottle of water for myself and follow him to sit on the couch. 

Gianne: (plopping on the couch) I can’t believe you’re here right now. how did you even know where I live?

JC just gave me a look like I should already know how he got it. The only logical thing I could think of was Lance, since he & Melinda needed all my info for the freelance job. 

Gianne: are you hungry or anything? 

JC: I was actually thinking that maybe we could order some food…. and just chill out. (smiling) I won’t keep you up late since I know you have a long few days ahead. 

Gianne: sounds good to me … what’d you feel like ordering? 

 

We discuss our food options that popped up in the app. We place an order and was given an estimate of about 40 minutes for our food to arrive. I grab the TV remote to see what we could watch, while he took off his motorcycle jacket. I grab it from him and place it on the coat rack by the door.  I swear, JC could look good in anything – he was just in a white tee and ripped jeans. I excuse myself to go change into comfortable house clothes. After a few minutes, I return to the living room in a slouchy tee & gym looking shorts. He leaned against the arm of the sofa, while I leaned into him with his other arm around me. We flipped through the channels and just left it on reruns of Friends. 

 

JC: So are you excited for your new gig? 

Gianne: Super excited! …but like any new job… a lil’ anxious

JC: I’m sure you’ll be awesome at it. I mean, you did awesome at the vegas one. 

Gianne: yea.. but now that I know it’s a job, its just a little nerve-wracking

 

JC leans into to kiss my head.   

The doorbell rings and he gets up to open the door. 

 

Gianne: uhmm… maybe I should get it? the last thing you need is a fan recognizing you 

JC: what are the odds? 

Gianne: hey… you never know. im just watching out for you. 

JC: (smirking) I got it… 

 

He opens the door to a dude holding our paper bag of food. They exchange money & food and go about their business. 

JC: (locking the door) see… nothing to worry about

Gianne: that person is probably low key freakin’ out now in their car.

JC: (laughing) you’re too much

 

We plop on the floor by the coffee table and lay out our food & utensils. We had ordered chinese food – beef with broccoli, shrimp & lobster sauce, fried rice, and chow mein. We ate out of the to-go boxes just like they did in movies. JC even fed me some of his food with his chopsticks. I was giddy. It was really hard not to fangirl in front of JC. I know I should be over it already, but it was still so unreal. When we finished our food, we put everything back in the paper bag while JC started to open the fortune cookies. I went to throw away the paperbag and grab some waters. I plop on the couch this time, as he hands me my fortune cookie. I crack it open. 

 

JC: what does yours say? 

Gianne: Kindess will lead you to success. ... what about yours? 

JC: (with a smirk) Actions speak louder than fortune cookies


I just start laughing. 

He grabs my fortune & wrapper to crumple up with his and then gets up from the floor. 

 

JC: just gonna use the restroom

Gianne: (turning to watch tv again) mmmk 

 

As he closes the door to the restroom, I quietly run to my purse to put a listerine strip in my mouth. Last thing I needed was chinese food breath if we ended up kissing. I was not going to take a chance. I quickly look in the mirror as well to make sure nothing was in my teeth. I thought to myself whether or not JC was doing the same thing.  I run back to the couch and act cool. Easier said than done. I grab a pillow and put my arms around it, and have one leg up on the couch. I hear the bathroom door open and I suddenly feel butterflies go crazy. 

 

JC: I love this episode

It was the episode of Friends where Ross talks about having unagi. He sat down on the couch, laughing at the same time. When it went to commercial, he looked at me. 

JC: I should go so you can rest

Gianne: (scooting closer to hug him from the side) no, not yet

 

JC let out a laugh as he wrapped one arm around me.

 

Gianne: you know, you can always stay the night … not sure I want you riding back this late.

 

JC stayed quiet. He kinda turned his head to look my direction but I didn’t look at him.  I know he was questioning such a big decision, especially so fast.

 

Gianne: (smiling) you can stay in the guest room, if that makes you more comfortable

 

I slowly look at up at him, and he just looks into my eyes.

 

JC: why do you tempt me like this? you’re making it very hard to take things slow

Gianne: I’m sorry… im trying to fight it…(inching closer to his face)... but its hard for me too.

 

JC closes the space between us and gently kisses me. The kisses deepen and what came over me surprised me. It was a need to feel satisfied – even if we didn’t sleep together tonight. I just needed to feel a sense of satisfaction. As the intensity of our kisses grew, I got up on my knees and brought one knee over to straddle him. He grabbed my waist and just rubbed his hands wherever it took them. Sometimes his hands would go under my shirt and when I felt his skin on mine, it got me even more excited. There were moments I caught myself grinding on top of him and tried to not overdo it. Our breathing progressively got louder. Feeling him underneath me just wanted me to push up against him more. When I did, he let out a groan – which made me feel good. I couldn’t believe I could make JC groan this way – excite him sexually.

 

Gianne: (in between kisses) I’m sorry (biting my lip)…i know this isn’t helping…

JC: oh…. you know what your doing

Gianne: (running my fingers through the back of his hair, slightly pulling his head back) do you want me to stop? 

JC: do you want to stop? 

Gianne: Im past the point, where I don’t want to … (kissing him while slightly biting his lip)

JC: and you doing that just decided the rest of the night

 

He locks his lips on mine and grabs me to lay down on the couch. He hovers over me while still kissing me on the lips, then down my neck. I bring one leg up so that he could lean in closer, and pushes up against me while doing so. JC brought his hand up my shirt along my side – rubbing and caressing me. I give in and grab my shirt to bring over my head & toss it to the floor. Luckily, when I changed into comfortable clothes earlier, I had switched into a victoria secret bra, which perked my breasts up. JC looked at me and then down my body, and laid kisses on the parts of my breast that were exposed. He then propped himself up on his knees while he removed his white tee, also tossing it aside. He lowers himself on top of me again and kisses me.

 

JC: are you sure about this? I don’t want to rush you 

Gianne: im sure. you know we’re both tired of fighting this

 

I pull him down more so I can continue kissing him. He grabs my thigh as I raise it up to embrace around him. His hand caressing my thigh drove me nuts. I turned my head to let out a moan, and at the same time JC planted kisses down my neck. With him pushing up against me, I could feel him getting excited. I run my hands down his side and along his back. When I get to his waistband, I slide my fingers halfway in and run them along the inside til I reach the front button of his pants. As I do so, JC lets out a moan while kissing me. I manage to unbutton his pants with one hand, and run my hand down the inside of his boxers, slightly grabbing his butt. He runs his hand up my body from my thigh and grasps my breasts, all while passionately kissing me. While still cupping my breasts, he slowly makes his way to kiss my neck, down to my breasts, down to my stomach. My body stretches to react to every kiss he places on my body. 

JC: (looking up at me while hovering over my pelvic area, amused) you’re quite squirmy

Gianne: you’re to blame… what your doing is driving me crazy

JC: (pulling the waistband of my shorts) is it?

He places kisses  around the waistband and slowly pulls off my shorts. He stands from the couch and removes his pants. I get on my knees, while still on the sofa, and start kissing his abdomen and move up to his chest, and finally make it back to his lips. He lifts me up, making my legs wrap around him, while he carries me and walks into my bedroom. I can’t help but run my hands through his hair and grab/pull it at the same time. Everything he was doing was driving me crazy. As he reaches the edge of my bed, I inch backwards while he crawls on top of me. I couldn’t believe I was about to have sex with JC. JC hooked his fingers on the side of my panties and slid them down. He dropped his boxer briefs before climbing onto the bed. He pushed the covers aside as he slowly sank into me. I couldn’t help but lose my breath as I took him in. As I leaned my head back into the pillow, deeply exhaling, he softly bit my bottom lip and then continued kissing my chin, down to my neck. The start of it was so soft, sensual – he took his time knowing it was our first time. As we settled into each other and got into a rhythm, I rolled him onto his back and straddled him, getting on top. I swayed back & forth, finding the motion that made his eyes roll back into his head. He grabbed my hips, going with the motion as well. He then sat up, while I was still straddling, and sucked and licked my breasts – all while we’re still rocking back and forth. This whole experience was blowing my mind. I’ve had sexual experiences with past boyfriends – but never anything like this. There were times we just looked into each others eyes – with him just inside me. He just felt good – we didn’t even have to move. Whatever it was that we had – we couldn’t deny it anymore. This was real – so much deeper than anything we’ve ever had with anyone. He then guided me back onto the bed, with him on top again. As he started thrusting in and out, I angled myself  - which caused my muscles to tighten around him. That did it – he was going to come. I felt myself get excited knowing I could do this to him. The pleasure of him going deep and then progressively getting faster. It set me off. 

JC: (gasping) baby… im gonna

Gianne: (breathing hard) me… too

 

We kept at the rhythm and sure enough, we both came at the same time. Our bodies were trembling from relief and satisfaction. He rolled over onto his back, as he tried to catch his breath. I didn’t want to be the girl that clung right away, especially after such a steamy session. I just laid there – and waited til he came closer or instigated the spooning. I had the blanket barely covering my breasts as he propped his head on one hand. I turned my head to look at him and smile. He reached his other hand over my waist to bring me closer. He gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

 

JC: you …. (trying to find the words) .. you’re …

 

I look him in the eyes to try and figure out what he’s trying to say. 

JC: you’re unbelievable. 

Gianne: (smiling) you’re not too bad yourself… 

JC: you know… I still can’t explain, but this connection we have …. its crazy. how strong it is… even just running into you at the vending machines, I felt it. 

Gianne: it is pretty undeniable… 

 

I reach up to kiss him, causing the blanket to fall off, exposing my upper body. JC grabs me with one arm and pulls me down while kissing me. Feeling him, chest to chest, was so comforting and it just felt right. We eventually fall asleep in each others arms. 

End Notes:

Feedback!? 

Chapter 7 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

the morning after... 

spotify tracks 22 (bubbly) to 23 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1SlvUJOZU8LrzNZyxFsBaW?si=Rwn5iUzcTUe7cpaWrvEDEg

Friday - August 2, 2019

 

My alarm went off. I looked at the time – it was 730a. I stretch in bed trying to wake myself up. I turn slightly and notice JC wasn’t in bed anymore. Suddenly, the restroom door opened. JC stood there with a towel around his waist. 

 

Gianne: well… I could definitely get used to waking up like this. 

JC: (smiling) believe me… I was gonna wake you up another way

Gianne: if that’s the case, let me just go back to sleep

 

JC starts laughing as he sits at the edge of the bed. 

JC: baby I would… but you gotta get up! your flight is in a few hours.

I start groaning under the sheets.
JC pulls the sheet lower to reveal my face, which has the biggest smile. 

JC: what? 

Gianne: you calling me baby … (biting my lip) its such a turn on

JC: (winking) noted! 

 

That didn’t go the way I hoped it would. I was hoping he’d jump back in bed and make love to me again. But I know he knew that’s what was on my mind. But he also knew I had to be at the airport. Thank goodness he was responsible and cared about me making a great first impression at my new job. Groaning, I got up and wrapped a lace robe over me. JC was on the other side of the room putting his jeans on. I caught a glimpse of him just eyeing me in my underwear. I smile because him eyeing me down made me feel sexy – wanted. 

Gianne: ok… Im just gonna jump in the shower real quick 

I walk into the bathroom with part of my robe falling off my shoulders. I knew JC was watching – I knew what I was doing. I took a shower and got dressed. It was a good thing I packed majority of my stuff during the week – especially with what had gone on last night. I threw in a few more things in my carry on and zipped it up. I brought it out into the living room area, only to find that JC had attempted making breakfast with whatever I had in the pantry. 

JC: I wasn’t sure where everything was…. but I tried. 

I looked at the spread he cooked up – scrambled eggs and avocado toast and coffee from the nespresso machine. 

 

Gianne: (sitting on the barstool) this was very sweet of you

JC: (sitting next to me on the other barstool) gotta make sure you’re fed – you have a long day ahead of you. 

I lean over to kiss him quickly, as a thank you. We eat our food and get ready to leave. We say our goodbyes before the car arrives to pick me up. 

JC: have fun! Kick ass! Be you! 

Gianne: thank you! 

 

I wrap my arms around his neck and he rubs my sides. I twirl the bottoms of his hair and kiss him goodbye. When the car arrives, he hands my bag to the driver and gives me another kiss before he hops on his bike. He followed the car up until the intersection, and then we split ways. I leaned my head back against the headrest and couldn't help but smile as the driver hopped onto the freeway. I touched my lips just thinking about the last kiss JC gave me. 

 

About 20 minutes later, the driver reached the drop off parking of the airport. He handed me my luggage and I handed him a tip as a thank you. I checked in my luggage, went through security, and waited at my gate. I definitely had a lot of perks to get used to - even for this flight I had priority boarding. This was definitely the life - maybe not to some, but it was a plus for me. Around 10:20a, we boarded and made our way to San Jose. The flight was quick - 51 minutes roughly. When I landed, I got my baggage and then saw someone holding my name up in the baggage claim area. 

Gianne: (approaching the driver) hi, I'm Gianne.

Driver: (smiling) oh Ms. Gianne, welcome to San Jose. Please let me take your bags. My name is Reynold. 

I hand him my luggage as he leads the way to the car. It was a black country town car. I felt like such a celebrity. 

Reynold: So I've been instructed by Ms. Melinda to head straight to Saratoga to one of the wineries nearby. 

Gianne: oh! OK! Great! Thank you. 

 

He opens the back door for me and heads to the driver seat. We small talk here & there about business & weather & whatever else pops in our heads. About 40 minutes later, we pass by the amphitheater which featured a billboard for tonight's show. I quickly took a picture to maybe use for Instagram later. 

It dawned on me, since we weren't staying the night here, where was I supposed to keep my luggage while we ate & during the show? I hoped I wouldn't have to lug it around. 

As he pulls into the winery parking lot.

Reynold: Ms. Gianne, I will also be your driver to the venue, so you may leave your luggage in the car while you have lunch. 

Gianne: thank you so much Reynold! 

He parks the car along the entrance of the winery, walks to open my door & lets me out. 

Reynold: See you after your lunch Ms. Gianne 

Gianne: thank you! 

 

I walk to the entrance of the restaurant and let them know I'm here to meet with Melinda. 

Waitress: ah yes, right this way

She leads me towards the outside patio that is somewhat separated as well from the rest of the restaurant. I see Melinda, Lance, Michael, and Ryan all seated around the table. 

 

Gianne: hello everyone

Lance: hellllllooo

 

I give everyone hugs & as I walk over to Ryan. 

 

Lance: (to Ryan) Ryan.. This is Gianne. She was the roadie in Vegas… not sure if u remember her

Ryan: Vaguely…. But very nice to meet u again. (reaching out to give me a hug) 

Gianne: (returning the hug) you too. 

Melinda: how was your flight into San Jose? 

Gianne: It was good! The drive here wasn’t too bad either

Melinda: thats good

 

The waiter brings me some water and a menu. We all order our food and some glasses of wine. We all chit chat and Ryan asks some questions to get to know me - after all, i would be seeing him more often due to the tour. It was great how they all made me feel so comfortable like I had known them for years. I pull out my camera and take a selfie of us at the table. If i didn’t post it, i’d at least have it as a remembrance of my first day. We finished our food and started getting giggly once we had multiple drinks. Once i finished my second glass of wine, i started downing water to avoid any dehydration. I didn’t want to pass out before the show even started. Melinda put the meal on the company card and we made our way to the parking lot. It seems like everyone arrived at different times since there were 3 cars - one for me, Ryan, and then Lance, Michael, and Melinda. 

Melinda: so we'll be heading to the venue for soundcheck. Gianne, you will have to share Lance's trailer, if you need to get ready or for whatever purpose. 

Gianne: I'm fine with that as long as he is

Lance: (sarcastically rolling his eyes) I guess...ugh!

 

I playfully stick my tongue out at him.

We all get in our cars and caravan to the venue. When we arrive at the venue, the cars pulled up towards the back entrance where I could see 4 star trailers side by side. As Reynold parks the car, he gets out to open my door again. I don't think I'll ever get used to this VIP treatment. 

 

Gianne: thank u so much Reynold! You've been incredible. 

Reynold: (getting my luggage out of the trunk) oh you're very welcome Ms. Gianne 

 

He hands off my luggage to me as I hand him a tip. 

Reynold: oh Ms. Gianne, you're too kind! Thank you! 

I then make my way to follow Lance into his trailer. Luckily these star trailers were roomy enough to fit us 3 in there and not feel suffocated. 

Gianne: thank you for sharing your trailer with me

Lance: oh stop! It's no biggie.

 

I situate my duffel bag in a corner that will stay out of their way. We all just plop on whatever seat/sofa available and chill. I look at the time and it was a little after 4pm. We still had 3 hours or so to kill. 

 

Gianne: so just so I know, do u want any behind the scene stuff or strictly meet n greet & concert footage posted on your account?  Or who’s account am i going to be posting to? 

Lance: ah, good question. So you will be posting on both the pop2000 IG and mine. Mainly for the pop2000 one, more so action shots of the performances, etc. Mine will be a mixture - depending what shots you get. But definitely the meet and greet shots & i’ll review whatever other shots you get. 

Gianne: got it boss! …. (pause) … do you guys mind if i walk around the venue? observe soundcheck and all? 

Lance: no… go for it. but lemme give you this first so you dont have any issues… 

 

Lance looks through his bag and pulls out a pop2000 lanyard that reads “staff/media” on it.

 

Lance: here’s your credentials for the entirety of the tour. so don’t lose it!

Gianne: (eyes lighting up) do you know how long i’ve waited to actually be able to wear one of these credential lanyards. you are sooooo making my day right now!

 

Michael & Lance start laughing at me as I put the lanyard on right away.

 

Gianne: and you know i gotta take a selfie of this! 

Michael & Lance: (in sync) we know! 

 

I take a few selfies on my new credentials and even take some with Lance in the photo. 

 

Gianne: ok… be back in a few. just call or text if you need me for anything 

Lance: will do

 

I walk out of the trailer and take some scenery shots of the venue. As I was walking closer to the stage, I could hear soundcheck going on - Tyler was on stage. As I walked into the stage/seating area of the venue - it was like the Hollywood Bowl - an outdoor venue with stadium like seating. I had an idea to go to the very top row of seats to get a shot of the entire view of the venue - especially since the sun was already past the stage, it gave the shot a picture perfect light. I knew this would be a perfect shot too at night. I’d have to be sure to get that shot later. I sat at the very top for a moment while examining the photo I got. I then thought to post the selfie, i took, with my credentials to social media. 

 

20+ years to finally be able to wear concert credentials around my neck #goals 

I then thought to text a similar photo, although a bit more goofy, to JC. 

its official. how do i look? 

 

I sit in the stands a few more minutes to take in the scenery and try to realize everything that’s been happening is real. It wasn’t a dream. My phone goes off. 

 

haha… a gal with credentials? and those facial expressions?  so hot! 

 

i text him back a kissy face emoji. 

I head back down the bleachers to the main level. Tyler just finished his set and Aaron made his way to do sound check. He waved from the stage and I waved back. I was shocked he even recognized who I was - i mean, we only briefly met in Vegas. I was making my way to the back of the stage. I noticed some guards eyeing me as if they were about to stop me, but then they saw my badge. I felt so cool. This was a moment i’ve waited for since i was 15 - to be able to walk nonchalantly backstage. No questions asked. I was a VIP - a Very Important Person. I smiled as i passed the security guard. I see a refreshment table backstage and see Ryan looking over the goods. I sneak up behind him. 


Gianne: Hey! 

Ryan: Hi

Gianne: You up next for sound check? 

Ryan: Yea… lookin over the snacks first, while i wait. 

 

I look over the spread and see cookies, granola bars, bite size sandwiches, water, soda, and some assorted fruit. I grab a cookie & water. 

 

Ryan: You getting some good photos? 

Gianne: yea.. got some of the venue from the top row. with the sun setting… looked amazing. 

Ryan: (grinning) hmm.. may have to steal that

Gianne: (laughing) for sure..

 

We both look towards the stage when some crew guy yelled that it was Ryan’s turn for sound check. Ryan downed his sandwich and chugged some water to follow. I make my way back to the trailer since it was almost 530p and i knew meet n greets were going to start soon. 

 

As i approach the trailer, i knock first to avoid walking in on anything i shouldnt be. I hear Michael say ‘come in’ after knocking. I open the door and make my way inside. 


Michael: (realizing its just me) you know you don’t have to knock right? 

Gianne: hey! i had to be sure i didn’t walk in on anything

Michael: Please… we would be in the back bedroom, if that were to happen. 

 

We all start laughing. I grab my bag and change my outfit since I was still in my travel/airplane attire. I change into my ripped jeans, an off the shoulder black tee, and my black converse. Lance & Michael just change their shirts and freshen up. 

 

Gianne: So what packages were purchased for tonight? 

Lance: uhm, mainly VIP 1. but there were two that purchased VIP 2. … which is perfect since we’re in a winery and happy hour is every hour. 

Gianne: Nice… 

 

We head out to the green room where the meet and greets were taking place. I follow Lance & Michael and record some footage here and there. In the green room, they had a backdrop of the pop2000 logo for the photo ops. About 10 minutes later, Melinda brings all the VIP’s in. Of course, majority of the group were females - there was one guy who was there with his best friend. He was cute and definitely giddy with the fact that he was going to meet Lance. He definitely had a sense of style and the personality to match. They all let out giddy shrieks, which collectively, sounded pretty loud. I made sure to stay out of the way and get some candids and any funny moments. Each person got a solo photo w/ Lance, one item autographed, and then one group photo at the end. I made sure to get shots of each. During the group photo, we even got a funny boomerang. After all the photos were done, Lance did a little short Q&A with the group. Seats were set up in a circle that way everyone would have a prime view - no one blocking anyones view. Some of the usual questions came up involving an NSYNC reunion, some asking if any of the guys would show up at tonights show, and some asked what Lance’s next project was. Lance made sure to give an open ended answer for the NSYNC reunion question - the fandom didn’t need anymore fuel to these rumors unless it was definite. Lance said he tried getting one of the guys to tonights show but that it didn’t work with their schedules. I knew he was talking about JC and the girls let out a bummer sigh after he said that. And finally, Lance said he was working on a new documentary but couldn’t disclose any info yet. The meet and greet finished by 7pm and Melinda began to walk the girls out, except for the two who purchased the happy hour package. It was the only guy from the group, who brought his best gal pal. Lance approached them and introduced them to Michael, then called me over so that I could be introduced too. 

 

Lance: Caleb. Jackie. This is Gianne, our social media asst. 

Gianne: (shaking their hands) hi, nice to meet you both

Jackie: hello

Caleb: hiiiii…. weren’t you at the vegas show? 

Gianne: (smiling) i was … one of the best moments of my life. now its time for yours! 

Lance: yes yes! lets go to the bar so we can get this happy hour started! 

 

Caleb & Jackie were so giddy & excited. They walked side by side next to Lance, as me & michael followed behind them. Luckily, there was a private bar for the artists/backstage folk - the time the VIP guests had wouldn’t have to be interrupted with fans asking for photos/etc. They began ordering drinks - a good mixture of beer & cocktails. Michael called me over to the bar to take part in the happy hour & not think of this as work too much. I ordered my usual malibu breeze. We clinked glasses and drank away. I made sure to boomerang the glasses clinking. If Lance didn’t use it, i knew Caleb or Jackie would. 

The venue started to fill up meaning it was almost show time. Caleb & Jackie chatted more with Lance & Michael while I tried to sneak in shots of the crowd/stage area. It was 7:55 and Lance began saying his goodbyes to Caleb & Jackie. He was about to present Tyler on stage, so he let the two get to their seats. 

Lance presented all the acts and did the usual bye bye bye cameo. Me & Michael danced alongside by the stage. When the show ended, roughly around 1030, we headed back to the trailer and gathered our belongings. While waiting for the car to arrive, Lance looked over the photos & videos i had taken. 

 

Lance: damn girl, these are really good. Definitely the venue shot. Post that as a 3 post pic. 

Gianne: got it

 

When the car arrived to take us to the airport - me, Lance, Michael, and Melinda all squeezed into the black suv. We headed back to San Jose Airport to make our way to Palm Springs. Once we got through security and waited at the AA lounge, I started editing the photo for Lance's instagram. I got the okay from him to post it and he entered the login information for me to post. Lance gave me the caption, 

 

   Wine. Music. & Good company. 

   The view ain't that bad either

 

The likes came pouring in. I saw the usual nsync fan accounts & his celeb friends. 

I then got a text from Ryan.

 

Hey, could u send that pic over when u get the chance? Thx. 

 

I texted him the original, unedited version. 

 

Wow, that was fast! See ya tmw. 

 

Haha - I'm super responsive when I'm sitting around an airport terminal lol. Don't expect it all the time 

 

Noted. 

 

We all sit around goofing off until we boarded, about an hour later. We tried to snooze on the plane, but it was only a little over an hour flight, so there wasn’t much time to. When we landed in Palm Springs, we got our luggage and there was a car already waiting for us outside of the terminal. I hopped in the back with Lance & Michael, while Melinda took the front seat. I don’t remember much about Palm Springs, except for when I came with my parents when I was a little kid - it was winter & i just remember riding the gondola lift up the mountain. The drive to the air b&b wasn’t too far from the airport - roughly a 20 minute drive and it was in nice, upscale neighborhood. It looked like the houses that were featured in Shahs of Sunset and all those TV shows. The car pulled into the driveway of a modern looking house that looks like it’d be featured on those HGtv shows. We made our way in the house and of course, the other three were used to lavish houses like these. Me, on the otherhand, I was in aww. I think my jaw dropped. As you walked in, you could see straight through to the backyard. The back wall of the house were floor to ceiling windows. The whole house had an open concept - which was the in thing these days. After dropping my bag on the floor by the couch, I immediately walked out to the backyard and saw the pool lit up with blue pool lights. I definitely hoped we had time to chill in this pool while we were here. I know during the day, this place was probably going to be in the 100’s, but right now being a little past midnight, it was nice & cool. I took a boomerang of the pool with the lights & ripples of the water - it was mesmerizing and definitely where i wanted to be at the moment. At the other end of the pool, was a hot tub - that definitely put ideas in my head. I snapped out of it and I walk back inside the house and fall in love with the kitchen too - it had the farm sink i’ve always dreamed of. I grab a bottle of water out of the fridge and grab my bag to bring to my room - whichever wasn’t taken yet. As I walk down the hallway, i pass by the bathroom first on my right. Next room was Melinda’s which was right across from the restroom but had a nice skylight - you could see the stars while you slept. I figured Lance & Michael got the master bedroom, which was next to Melinda’s. Michael was already scoping out the master bathroom, while Lance was roaming through the rest of the house. In the corner of the hallway, the last bedroom on the right, was my room for the weekend. I walked in and I had no complaints. It had a massive bed with fluffy sheets and a sliding door to the backyard. I could literally wake up and jump out to take a swim. And it had its own bathroom, as well. We all got settled in - showered, changed, and rested in our rooms. 

 

As i laid in bed, i forgot I hadn’t text’d JC since the start of the show. 

 

sorry for texting so late.

this air B&B in palm springs is amazing

wish you were here. miss you. xoxo

 

are you guys there for the whole weekend?

miss you too.

 

i believe we have it until Monday since it was a 3 night minimum.

any chance i can tempt you to make it out here? ????????

 

That was it. The last text JC sent for the night. I fell asleep and slept through the night. 

Chapter 8 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 24 (doodoodoo) to 26

SATURDAY - August 3, 2019

 

I woke up to the sun blaring through the sliding door window. I stretched in bed and nestled in the comfortable bed. I checked my phone in case I missed any texts from JC - but nothing. I checked social media to see if there was any buzz & what people had to say about last night's show. I saw Ryan had posted my venue pic & tagged me as the photo credit. The vip's from Lance's group posted their group shots & selfies & whatever they got signed. I hear rustling in the kitchen & figure I should get out of bed & freshen up. After brushing my teeth & washing my face, I walk into the kitchen to see Lance & Melinda preparing breakfast. 

 

Gianne: good morning. Can I help with anything? 

Lance & Melinda: good morning 

Lance: no, I think we're good… Almost done. Maybe just set the table, if anything

Gianne: sure

 

I grab the utensils & placemats and set the table. There was an island too, but with all the prepping going on, I figured the table would be best. Michael came out a few minutes later in just his shorts and no shirt - like his usual Instagram pics. 

 

Michael: good morning. It smells delicious. 

 

We all say good morning back. I giggle and turn away when I realize he's just in shorts. 

 

Lance: Gianne, do u need Michael to put a shirt on? 

Gianne: oh no, I'm ok. Just caught me off guard (laughing) 

Michael: good...cuz I wasn't going to

 

Michael made his way to the coffee and poured himself a cup, then sat at the dining table. I brought plates of food over from the island and placed them on the table. Lance & Melinda had prepared French toast, bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast. I then grabbed juice & water from the fridge, while Melinda grabbed some glasses. 

 

Gianne: gosh, this looks amazing. Thanks so much for cooking this all

Lance: youre welcome 

 

We pass the food around and fill our plates. The French toast was to die for. I inhaled like 3 slices. When we were almost through with our food, Melinda gave us a rundown of what today was gonna look like.

 

Melinda: OK, so show starts at 8. All the vip 1's & 2's have sold out. AND one purchased the dinner, so that will probably be around 5. So Lance, you'll have to decide where you wanna eat tonight so I can email her where to go. 

Lance: wow! First VIP dinner! OK… I'll start looking

Michael: Oooooh exciting! 

Gianne: do you ever worry about whether or not it’ll be awkward? like, what if she doesn’t converse & no matter how hard you try, can’t keep the conversation going? 

Lance: it wouldn’t be the first time, let me tell you that. but if she’s paying a thousand bucks for this VIP dinner meet up -- you’d think she’d have some sort of topic at hand. And if it does get awkward, at least all of you will be there to break the awkward silence

Gianne: oh! im going? i thought i was just gonna meet you guys at the venue

Lance: uh no… VIP dinner includes my whole crew! so ALL OF YOU are going! 

Gianne: (as i take another bite of bacon) ok then

Melinda: (letting out a laugh) … then after the dinner, we’ll head straight to spotlight because you have a lot of VIP’s to get through

Michael: it’s gonna be a packed night 

 

I begin clearing the empty dishes off the table and load them into the dishwasher. 

 

Lance: ok… found one. The Bistro. (laughing) although its inside another casino, fantasy springs. but they have a wide variety and at least is a bit more on the upscale side.

Melinda: ok, i’ll call and see if they have a private booth or room for tonight 

(getting up from the table) excuse me

 

Michael brings over more dishes for me to rinse & load. After we clean the table off and start the washer, i sat at the kitchen island. Lance walks over and leans on the island. 

 

Lance: so I talked to JC earlier this morning

Gianne: (waiting for more info & pretending it didn't affect me & that a whole lot of butterflies weren't flying around in my stomach right then and there) ok? 

Lance: he asked for our address here & might make it out tonight or tomorrow

Gianne: oh really? 

Lance: I must say … he is quite smitten over you 

Gianne: smitten huh? 

Lance: i mean, i’ve never received so many texts or calls trying to get info about a girl or where we’ll be or whatever. 

Gianne: probably because none of them ever worked for you 

Lance: ok true.. .but still. he’s still very active in texting because of you 

 

I feel myself start to blush and look down. Michael then sits next to me. 

 

Michael: so have you guys…(with some eyebrow movement) you know? 

Lance: (laughing) Michael!?

Michael: you know you want to ask her too! 

Lance: well obviously…. (laughing) 

 

I just start laughing and cover my face. 

 

Lance: oh my! you have! 

Gianne: (covering my mouth) i can’t believe im actually having this conversation

Michael: was it everything you expected? did your feelings change afterwards? you do still like him don’t you? 

 

Lance motioned his hands to Michael to settle down and cool it on the questions. 

 

Gianne: of course i do. the thing is… i’m afraid im falling for him. hard.

 

Lance & Michael’s eyes open in shock.

 

Gianne: ..and i know its crazy since it’s only been a few weeks. but the connection when we .... it was unreal. nothing ive ever felt before.

 

Lance & Michael are just focused on my every word. 

 

Gianne: … and i’m just hoping he feels the same way. but i dont want to say anything or pressure him into saying anything because things are just great right now. 

Lance: Gianne… i dont think you need to worry about him feeling the same way. 

 

Melinda then walks back into the kitchen. 

 

Melinda: ok, everything’s set for tonight. table for 5 at The Bistro. 

Lance: awesome! (looking at his watch) its almost 1pm so we have some time to kill. we may have to take advantage of that pool 

 

Michael stands up from the stool. 

 

Michael: (modeling in his shorts) i’m ready! meet you guys outside… 

 

Michael makes his way outside, while the rest of us change into our swimsuits. Once i changed, i grabbed my phone and exited through my sliding door - how convenient. Michael had already gotten in the pool and was now sunbathing on one of the lounge chairs. Lance then came out of the main sliding door that was connected to the kitchen. 

 

Lance: (looking at me) hey, how'd you get out here so fast? 

Gianne: I have access from my room

Lance: (jokingly shocked) what!? 

 

I sit at the stairs of the pool and soak my feet first. It was a heated pool - I could jump in now if I wanted to. It was just the perfect temp. I eased my way into the pool and now my whole body was submerged. Lance came in a few minutes later after getting warm from just sitting in the sun. I had Michael take a photo of me flipping my hair back, which caused the water fan effect. Then we did one of me & Lance doing the same. It was hilarious. Michael then got in the pool and I lounged away - took photos of them together goofing off. I then posted my solo hair flip on IG. 

 

Mermaid life 

 

With my bathing suit top being multi-colored, it was the perfect caption - especially since it reminded me of Ariel. I credited Michael as the photographer, but just used his initials. A few minutes after posting that, I receive a text from Lauren. 

 

where are you? Who's MT? 

 

man, that was quick.

I'm in Palm Springs for the tour. MT is Lance's hubby, Michael. 

 

oh ok! Man, it's still so surreal that you're working the tour. I can only imagine what you're feeling right now. 

 

oh, if u only knew. 

Will give u more details later ???? xoxo

 

U better. Have fun. xoxo 

 

I bake out in the sun a little more before I head inside and shower. I needed more time to get ready due to hair & makeup. Tonight's outfit, I went with my loves - my nsync tank top & ripped jeans & booties. I brought along my leather jacket to wear for the dinner portion, since that had to be somewhat dressy casual. I walked out to the living room when I was finished & lounged on the couch while waiting for everyone else. Michael came out and was also dressed in a black NSYNC tee but with the sleeves cut off & fitted jeans. He also had his leather jacket in tow. 

 

We look at each other & scan each other head to toe. 

 

Gianne & Michael: Damn! We look good!

 

We both let out a laugh. Lance & Melinda walk out and smile that me & michael are in matching outfits. 

 

Lance: we must’ve lost our memo or something

Melinda: we definitely have to get a photo of you two later 

 

We grab our things and head to the car waiting outside to take us to The Bistro. A car was also sent to pick up the VIP who purchased the dinner package - I mean shit, if I paid $1000, i would hope i got treated like royalty. We get dropped off at the entrance of the casino and make our way inside to the restaurant. Melinda talks with the hostess and then leads us to our table. We are seated at a round table - the VIP would sit in between Melinda & Lance. We ordered drinks & appetizers as soon as the waiter came by, that way by the time the VIP arrived, they wouldn’t have to wait too long. Lord knows i’d need water right away if I were meeting Lance for the very first time - or in this case, dinner with him. As the waiter was dropping off our drinks, the hostess walked over with an asian girl, maybe in her late 20’s, alongside her. Lance & Melinda stood up to greet her. 

 

Melinda: Hi, i’m Melinda. 

Sophia: Hi! I’m Sophia! Nice to meet you! 

Lance: (leaning in to hug her) Hello Sophia! 

Sophia: (hugging him back) oh my gosh… hello! it’s so nice to meet you! 

Lance: Its so awesome to meet you!

 

After their hug, Lance pulls out her chair for her and scoots her in. Lance then continues with introductions for Michael and then myself. 

 

Sophia: its so nice to meet all of you. 

 

We continue looking through the menus as Lance chats it up with Sophia. They also discuss the menu options. After we place our orders, we all try to converse a little with Sophia. 

 

Lance: So are you from Palm Springs? 

Sophia: No, i’m actually from Irvine. Just spending the weekend here for the show 

Gianne: are you seeing the show with anyone else? or did you roll solo? 

Sophia: i came with a few friends. but i’m solo when it came to the VIP packages. i couldn’t pass up on a chance to hang out with Lance 

Lance: (leaning to hug her from the side) awww. . . well thank you for all your support, whether it be recent or over the years

Michael: have you been a fan for a long time? or just recently? 

Sophia: well i was only 5 when NSYNC went on hiatus (air quotes) but continued to listen to the previous albums as i got older and followed the individual projects… 

Michael: oh awesome! 

Gianne: (smiling) love that you did the “hiatus” in air quotes … (then looking at Lance) 

 

Lance just gave me a grimace look. 

Sophia and Lance continue a Q&A type conversation, while the rest of us indulged on bread & butter. I took some candids as well of Lance & Sophia when they were so deep in conversation and some when they couldn’t stop laughing. When the waiter brought out our food, both their eyes lit up and I snuck in a candid of that too. It would go with Lance’s 3 photo grid on his IG. Sophie requested a toast boomerang - and we happily obliged. We ate our food, also indulged on dessert, and headed out by 6:30pm. We had to be at the venue by 7pm to start the other VIP meet and greets. Sophie followed in the car behind us. When we arrived at Spotlight 29, there was a big billboard advertising the POP2000 tour. I took a picture of Lance in front of it, as well as one with Lance & Michael. Melinda then took a picture of the 3 of us - one normal and the other with Lance upset & crossing his arms because me & Michael had matching NSYNC shirts on. Me & Michael stood like models with serious faces - like mean girls. Then we took a selfie of the four of us. We waited for Sophie’s car to arrive and we walked her backstage since she would be part of the meet & greet group photo. We headed into the greenroom while Melinda gathered all the VIP’s at the main entrance of the venue. In the greenroom, I took some photos of Lance & Sophie before the other VIP’s arrived. I sat off in a corner while looking through the photos and editing some of them to post later. I stuck around as the VIP’s got their photos & autos, and took a few shots of the group. When everyone left to get to their seats, I quickly went to the casino to try and get a shot of any signage for tonights concert with the slots in the shot. After searching different angles, i managed to get a few good views. I walk back inside the venue and head backstage. As i’m walking, I receive a text. 

 

hey, just finished up a few meetings.

thought i’d head your way, if that’s okay? 


no need to ask me for permission.

but it would be a great way to end the night. 

 

i’ll probably be there by the time the show ends. can’t wait to see you. xox


excited to see you. xox. 

 

I walk into the greenroom, smiling from ear to ear. Lance & Michael are looking at me, amused.

 

Michael: looks like someone’s getting some tonight 

Gianne: (bug eyed) oh my gosh… you are so bad! 

 

Lance and Michael start laughing. 

I plop on the seat next to Lance and show him some of the photos that I took. He tells me which ones to post on his IG and pointed out which ones I could use for the POP2000 IG. We head to the stage and I stand alongside the stage while Lance introduces all the acts and as they all perform. It was very hard to focus on work knowing I would see JC after the show. 

 

As soon as the show was over, we made sure to gather all our belongings from the green room. We said goodbye to all the other guys and headed to the car. I was exhausted. Even though the ride home was short - i still managed to fall asleep in the car. I woke up as I felt the car come to a stop. 

 

Melinda: aahhh, home sweet home - for the weekend at least 

Lance: Yesssss…. we can just lounge by the pool all day 

 

We all climb out of the car and I see JC get out of his jeep that was parked in the driveway. I run into his arms and wrap my legs around him as he wraps his arms around me to lift me up. I pull my head back and look him in the eyes. 

 

Gianne: thank you for driving all the way out here (giving him a kiss) 

JC: of course … how could I pass up a lil palm springs getaway 

 

JC gives me another quick kiss before setting me down. We walk over to everyone and he gives Melinda a hug & kiss on the cheek. 

 

JC : hi mel

Melinda: hey hun. Nice of you to join us (with a mischievous grin)

JC : you know you love having me around

Melinda: I do. Can't argue with that. 

 

He gives Lance & Michael "bro hugs" and high fives. 

 

JC : how was tonight's show? 

Lance: good. the uuushe. definitely not as deafening as vegas

 

Lance kept pushing hints to make JC do another appearance at one of the shows. Knowing how much he loves performing & music, I thought it would've been a no brainer. But maybe because it wasn't actually a full blown set. It was just 1 minute - maybe less - of bye bye bye. I could see why if that was the case. 

We all walk into the house & settle in. We all start walking through the halls to the rooms to put our stuff away. 

 

Michael: (instigating) so I'm assuming you'll be staying in Gianne's room…. cuz there isn't anymore rooms available 

JC : (looking back at me) uh yea, if thats OK with you? 

Gianne: (trying not to turn red) perfectly fine with me. 

 

I show him which room I'm in so he can put his bag in there. I toss my jacket & purse aside by my luggage and walk back out to the kitchen with him. 

 

Gianne: how was the drive? 

JC : not too bad. 

Gianne: (hugging his arm) that's good

 

Melinda is in the kitchen and sees us walk in hugging. 

 

Melinda: aww aren't u guys cute?

JC : (sitting at the kitchen island & in a playful tone) are we? 

Melinda: OK ya'll, I'm gonna get some rest! If ya need me, don't bother me til tomorrow

Gianne: (laughing) good night… 

Melinda: and Gianne… your doing awesome. i’ve heard so much positive stuff regarding the latest posts on IG. keep it up! 

Gianne: really!? i’m glad! thank you! 

 

Lance & Michael say good night to Melinda as they pass each other in the hall. As they enter the kitchen, they pat JC on the back as they grab some drinks & pick at some snacks. Lance brings up the meetings JC attended earlier in the day and asked how they went. I pick at the snacks with Michael. I overhear Lance ask about offers and my attention totally shifted. 

 

All 3 of them are amused at my attention shift and laugh/smile. 

 

Lance: oh no, we may have a mole. maybe we should discuss this at a later time

Gianne: WHAT?! STOOPPPPPP!!! 

Michael: Nah… i think she’ll keep her mouth shut

 

I look back and forth among all 3 of them - waiting for more information. Details. 

 

JC: uuhhhm… you have to keep this A SECRET! SERIOUSLY! 

 

I raise my hand up & swear that I'll keep my mouth shut. 

 

JC : I've gone to meetings for prospective offers & gone over all the fine print….the details. Now it's a matter of going over it with the guys. Out of all of the offers, I'd say two of them are a possibility

 

My mouth is hanging open and I'm hanging on every single word. 

 

Lance: but leaning more so towards one …. which is the residency

JC: yea, touring may be out of the picture … with all the kid situations

 

I gasp and cover my mouth from screaming. I can feel my eyes start to water - from excitement, happiness, overwhelming emotion. 

 

JC : oh my gosh, are you crying? 

Michael : yup, she's crying. 

Gianne: (still covering my mouth) I'm just happy. I thought this day would never come 

Lance: nothings final… So don't get too excited 

Gianne: I know 

Lance: and remember… QUIET!! 

Gianne: yea yea… 

Lance: (to JC) we’ll talk more about it tomorrow… gonna head to bed. … but hey, thinking of maybe bbq and pool day tomorrow? just chill… ? 

JC: Yeah…. sounds good

 

Lance & Michael begin to walk out of the kitchen. 

 

Michael : good night guys… (grinning) sweet dreams

 

I just smile & stick my tongue out at him. 

I look at JC. 

 

Gianne: (running my hand through the side of his hair) you ready for bed too? 

JC : yea, you must be tired. 

Gianne: it has been a long day… (with a flirty smile) but not too tired 

 

End Notes:

how'd you like the reunion twist? 

 

Chapter 9 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 27 (hot mess) to 29

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1SlvUJOZU8LrzNZyxFsBaW?si=Rwn5iUzcTUe7cpaWrvEDEg

JC smiles, finishes his glass of water, and grabs my hand. I giggle as we head into my room. I locked the door once we were inside. Luckily, my room was at the end of the hall after turning the corner, and assuming by the layout of the house, I only shared the wall with the master bathroom. We immediately go to our bags & change into more comfortable clothes - our backs to one another. I had already changed into an oversized off the shoulder sweater top and was searching for my sleep shorts. As I was searching through my bag, which was on top of a waist high dresser, i felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses being placed on my shoulder that was exposed. I knew right then my shorts were a lost cause & pointless at this point. He turns me around and I wrap my arms around his neck. He’s dressed in black pajama pants & a wife beater. Oh it felt like the 90’s again just seeing him in a wife beater. 

 

Gianne: (tugging on his wife beater) oh… this… i dunno why, but it turns me on. 

 

He grins and leans down to kiss me, with one hand cupping the left side of my face. He pulls away biting my bottom lip. I pull him towards the edge of the bed by tugging the bottom of his tank & then eventually pulling the waistband of his pants. He begins kissing me as my leg hits the edge of the bed. He grabs me up by my thighs and I wrap my legs around him, as I run my hands through his hair. He climbs onto the bed & sets me down. He removes my top and he starts placing kisses all over my body - going lower, over my breasts, down to my stomach, and around the waistband of my underwear - since I was just in my undies. It drove me crazy. He slowly pulled my underwear off & kissed me down my inner leg as he did. After he tossed my underwear across the room, he made his way up - teasing me & slowly making me moan louder & louder. I made sure not to be loud enough for the house to hear. He licked me and it made my toes curl & made me move my body to go with the licks he kept giving me. He grabbed my thighs & my breasts in time with his tongue - going in deep with pressure or slowly licking me up & down. He knew I was close to coming, so he stopped, stood up removing his pants & then climbed over me. I was ready to take him in but he continued to tease me getting me all riled up, wanting him even more. He placed his lips on mine & I thought, ok I can play at this game too. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and licked his upper lip as our kiss separated. I felt him get excited, with the tip of his penis grazing me down there. I smiled as I looked him in the eyes. I inched my pelvis a bit higher, since I couldn't keep still, to graze him again & at the same time kissing his shoulder & making my way to his neck. As I made my way to his lips, he was ready - he slowly went in & my body enjoyed the feeling, taking him all in. With JC going down on me first, I was already ready to go but wanted him to come with me. Trying to hold it in caused my pelvic muscles to tighten, which made his eyes roll & let out a moan. I smiled and as he saw me smile, he kissed me with such passion, yet with such adoration. Our thrusting began to pick up speed and our breathing got heavier. We come at the same time and he stays inside until he finishes. I continue trembling as he breathed into the nook of my neck. He kisses my neck & shoulder area as he pulls out of me slowly. We lay on the bed, side by side, trying to catch our breath. 

 

 

SUNDAY, August 4, 2019

 

I woke up, yet again, to the sun shining on my face. We both fell asleep immediately after our session last night. I turn my head and see JC still snoozing away. The blanket was only up to his waist and I just gawked away. He must've sensed it because he stretched and then turned to face me. 

 

JC : (rubbing his eyes) good morning 

Gianne: good morning indeed. Did you sleep OK? 

JC : oh yea… 

 

I lean down and kiss his shoulder. I rest my head and hug the pillow beneath me lying on my stomach. I close my eyes since i was laying in a comfortable position. The blanket had slid down my body and was barely at my waist. JC glides his hand along the side of my breast and down to my waist. I smile while my eyes are still closed. He rolls over and we’re now skin to skin. 

 

JC: i know what’ll wake you up (kissing behind my ear)

Gianne: (giggling) do you now? 

 

JC moves from kissing behind my ear to my shoulder, and then my upper back. He gets on his knees, straddling me, while im still lying on my stomach. My mind goes nuts and my butterflies are at a high - knowing full well where this was going. I grasp the pillow at my face when JC gently grasps my waist just enough to get my backside up in the air - just enough to push against me. That one push was enough to get him hard & then he thrusted in me. The sensation caused me to moan into my pillow. He continually thrusted - caressing me wherever he could, grabbing my breasts. I was on all fours now to help move with him. He then positioned me upright, against him, with one arm around me to help support me & the other to frustrate the shit out of me. I was on my knees and going with the up & down motion. This morning session was more intense than the previous times - maybe since it was a spur of the moment thing. He was definitely the kink I always imagined him being. He thrust deeper and faster, until we came together. He held me as he set me down on the bed, laying down beside me. 

 

JC: you’re unbelievable!

Gianne: you drive me crazy 

JC: a good crazy? 

Gianne: a horny crazy! 

 

JC lets out a laugh. 

 

Gianne: but that’s definitely one way to wake up 

 

JC smiles at me, amused at how content and satisfied we are.

 

JC: (giving me a quick kiss) just gonna go freshen up

 

I smile, as i continue to bury myself in the sheets. 

I have so many thoughts running through my head. I was working my dream job. I was dating JC. I was having sex with JC. And all from running into him at MMC30. I grab my phone when i hear JC turn on the shower. It was 930am. I look through the photos that i’ve collected from the past few weeks. I stop on the photo that Lance sent, of me & JC at Omnia. I realize I hadn’t sent Lauren any recent photos from all that’s happened - so I send her the one of me & JC.

 

from vegas last week

 

OMG! You totally look like a couple!

WAIT!? Are you guys a couple!?

 

dating? we don’t want to rush into labeling us yet. 


Oh, that must be driving you crazy. 


You know me too well.
but things are AMAZING 


thats good to hear! i’m so happy for you. 

who would’ve thought?!


seriously, right? miss u. ttyl. 


okidoki. 

btw, making that you’re new contact photo. xox

 

I hear JC get out of the shower and try to tidy up the room. I put on my sleep shirt & prepare my bathing suit, shorts, and loose tank from my bag. He walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I just gawk at him, yet again. 

 

Gianne: uhm… my turn! 

 

I grab my clothes and walk towards the restroom. As I pass by JC… 

 

Gianne: (touching his towel) … before I unwrap this towel & we never leave this room

 

JC lets out a laugh. I shut the door and he begins getting dressed. I body showered, brushed my teeth, and changed into my swimsuit. I slip on my cut-off shorts and put my hair up in a messy ponytail. I walk out of the bathroom and find JC gone with the bedroom door open. I hear conversation in the kitchen and make my way after setting my dirty clothes aside. As I walk into the hall, so does Michael. 

 

Michael: good morning….(eyeing me up & down) someone is glowing

Gianne: good morning to you too! you’re always glowing! 

Michael: (with sas) uh, i know! 

 

He leans against the wall wanting to get the gossip. 

 

Michael: so… how was your night? 

Gianne: it was amazing! ….as was this morning… (sticking out my tongue) 

Michael: (a little loud) TWICE!? 

Gianne: Sshhhh… (giggling)

Michael: (teasing) so thats what I heard this morning… 

Gianne: (bug eyed) NO! stop! 

Michael: (laughing) i’m just kidding.

 

I grab onto his arm in relief, as we walk into the kitchen, laughing. 

Lance, JC, and Melinda are all on the barstools having coffee. My immediate thought was that they were discussing the offers for an NSYNC reunion. 

 

Gianne & Michael: Good morning everyone! 

Lance: aww.. they’re IN SYNC

 

We all laugh at Lance’s lame joke/tease. Michael & I make our cups of coffee and try to catch up with the others’ conversation. I jump onto the kitchen counter and lean against the cabinet, facing them. I quickly spot JC eyeing me in my bikini & shorts. He gives me a little flirty wink. I take a sip of my coffee to hide my smile. We continue to talk about what we’ll be barbecuing and if anything else needed to be done that day. Luckily, we didn’t need to go to the store since the air b&b provided a full pantry - which was very convenient. We were going to be grilling burgers and some chicken drumsticks. We mainly snacked on some breakfast bars & leftovers in the meantime, so we wouldn’t be full when we were done grilling. 

 

As I continued to sip my coffee, JC & Melinda started the prep for the drumsticks. Me & Lance started to cut up vegetables for the burgers and to make kabobs. Michael heads outside to set up the pool area & bbq with towels, sunscreen, floats, music, etc. Melinda lets the chicken marinade in the fridge while JC heads outside to check out the backyard. Since he got in late the night before, he hadn’t seen it yet. After prepping the veggies, Lance, Melinda, and myself head out back too. Michael was messing with the music trying to find a good playlist to leave on. With all the different tastes in music, he tried his best to mix all our likes in one playlist. Lance started messing with the grill to warm it up. Melinda sat at the steps of the pool and soaked her feet in. JC was sitting at the foot of one of the lounge chairs in his tank and board shorts. I sit at the lounge chair next to him and start applying sunscreen to my arms & legs. 

 

Gianne: (to jc) can you put some on my back? 

 

JC gets up from his chair and straddles mine, sitting behind me. He squirts lotion in his hand and starts rubbing it on my shoulders & back. I let out a lil moan as he finishes off my shoulders. 

 

JC: (whispering in my ear) wait til later (kissing my neck real quick)

Gianne: (laughing & looking back at him) you’re so bad! 

 

JC just lets out his sexy little smirk that makes me weak in the knees. He pats my hips/thighs with his hands. I get up and join Melinda at the stairs of the pool. 

 

Gianne: oh my goodness… this feels so good

Melinda: doesn’t it. especially in this desert heat.

 

As soon as my body adjusts to the pool temp, I just swim in. Eventually, Michael, Lance, and JC follow in the pool. There was an angel wing float included in the pool and I got on it to sunbathe a bit. Michael realized how perfectly I laid on it and had to take a picture. 

 

Michael: girl! you laid on that perfectly … we need to get a picture!

 

Michael jumps out of the pool and grabs his phone. He stands on a raised ledge in the backyard and tries to get the perfect angle for the shot. I’m just chillin in the float not giving a care. He gets the shot and texts it to me, after posting it first on his social media. 

 

Michael: here i am trying to get this perfect IG shot & this girl doesn’t even care. 

Gianne: michael? would you like me to take yours now? 

Michael: yes please!? 

 

He finishes his post of me on his IG, with the following caption. 

 

Switching professions - to professional IG photographer 

 

I take his phone & he goes to lie down on the wing float. He situates himself and I try to get the perfect angle. I take a million shots to avoid him disliking any. Meanwhile, Melinda grabs the food from the kitchen to start grilling. Lance & JC get out of the pool to help out Melinda. 

Michael continues to lay on the float while I check to see if any help was needed with the food. JC had started placing burgers on the grill, as well as some drumsticks, on the opposite side. 

 

Gianne: you guys need any help with anything? 

Melinda: (setting down paper plates & utensils on the table) maybe if you could just grab the condiments & napkins

Lance: yea, the cooler is all set with drinks already

Gianne: got it! 

 

I head into the kitchen to grab whatever I could in addition to the condiments & napkins. I walk back out and set them on the table. Melinda stood next to JC getting her burger assembled. I grab a slice of cheese from the condiments i brought out, grab a paper plate, and walk over to JC. He eyes me walking over. As I approach him, I place my hand in his back pocket while slightly hugging him. 

 

JC: and what would you like? 

Gianne: burger please

 

JC flipped one of the burger buns over and placed one of the flame broiled patties on top. I whipped out my slice of cheese and put in on the patty before he could top it off with the rest of the bun. 

 

Gianne: want me to get you a plate too?  

JC: yes please. (giving me a kiss) 

 

I set down my plate next to the grill while I grab him a plate. When I return, Lance is next to JC getting two hot dogs for him & Michael. 

 

Lance: (walking away) gotta love a good weiner

 

Melinda nearly spits out her food at that comment. JC shakes his head while I let out a laugh. JC continues to assemble his burger on the plate I brought for him. 

 

Gianne: (in a low voice just loud enough for JC to hear) i don’t blame him, i plan on having one later tonight too 

 

JC smirks and gives me a flirty little wink. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy. We join everyone else at the table to continue eating and goof off here and there. 

It was about 2pm by the time we finished eating and stayed by the pool majority of the afternoon - sunbathing and lounging around. We’d have little dance off’s and JC & Lance would sneak in little meeting discussions when Michael & I were preoccupied. Melinda was fine in her own little world, playing HomeScapes. She was determined to catch up to Lance - while I was determined to catch up to both of them. 

 

By 5pm, all the sun absorption got us tired & ready for naps. After bringing all the leftovers inside, we all showered to get the smell of chlorine off of us, then snoozed away. Around 7pm, I stretched on the bed to find JC was gone. I could hear rustling in the kitchen - I assumed he was getting a snack with whoever else was up. I walk out into the kitchen to see JC, Melinda, and Lance facetiming the rest of the guys on Melinda's laptop. I stop when I realize it's a mini meeting. 

 

Gianne: (about to turn around) oh! sorry! 

JC: no no. It's ok. 

Gianne: I don't wanna interrupt

Lance: (teasing me) oh stop! Don't act like u don't really wanna sit in here & listen 

JC : come here! Can kinda introduce u to the guys ...

 

The guys start making comments from their sides. 

 

Justin: who are you talking to? 

Joey: is that Gianne?

Justin: the girl u mentioned in the group text? 

 

JC gives Justin the stank eye & they all start laughing. I walk up in between JC & Melinda & look at the guys on the laptop.

 

Gianne: (waving) heeey guys!

Joey: it is Gianne! 

Gianne: hey Joey! 

Chris: Gianne is it? Have we met?

Gianne: (turning red) yea, at one of your convention meet & greets

Justin: So i’m the only one you haven’t met? 

Gianne: correct!… until now, sorta! 

Justin: well… maybe that’ll change soon.

 

I cross my fingers in the air for them to see.

 

Gianne: nice seeing you guys. i’ll let ya’ll continue your lil’ meeting …

 

I walk around to the other side of the kitchen island to grab a drink from the fridge & snack on the chips on the counter. I try my best not to eavesdrop on their conversation - but its hard being that it may be reunion related. 

 

Justin: have you told her what we’ve been discussing? 

JC: (smiling & looking up at me quickly, letting the guys know that i’m still in the room) she knows theres offers - not the details

Lance: yea… she walked in on me, JC, and Mel the other day

Chris: Gianne’s a sneaky lil’ ninja 

Gianne: (still on the other side of the island) hey.. they were discussing it out in the open in the kitchen, like ya’ll are doing right now

Justin: touche 

Joey: (teasing) yea….you guys need to work on that! 

 

Melinda starts laughing & I walk back down the hallway to look for Michael. I walk up to the bedroom door of Lance & Michael’s room. I see Michael lying across the foot of the bed watching TV. 

 

Gianne: (knockin’ on the open door) can i join ya? 

Michael: of course. 

 

I plop down next to him and see that he’s just watchin’ the local news. 

 

Gianne: So i need your help.. 

Michael: (intrigued) on…. 

Gianne: JC’s birthday

Michael: ooooh… what’d you have in mind?

Gianne: well since I hardly know the rest of the guys and JC’s social circle… i was hoping you’d help with the guest list. i was just hoping to have his family & close friends for a dinner. Or do you think i should just lay low and make it a romantic dinner - me & him? i know it’s not a milestone birthday - so i dont know. and I know it’s just a few days away --- so its so short notice.  

Michael: ok, can i talk now? 

Gianne: (placing my face in my hands) sorry… go!
Michael: so yes, that is very short notice to throw a dinner together by this thursday, or even the weekend BUT with that said - you should do a nice dinner outing with just the two of you. 

Gianne: any recommendations? 

Michael: he does have his favorites - Nobu, Catch LA, nice guy but I remember him mentioning a new place he wanted to try in Venice. I think it was called Gjelina.

Gianne: ive heard of it … ok then! thank you! 

Michael: All this food talk makes me wish it was a dinner party now

 

We laugh and continue watching tv. 

About an hour passes, and Lance & JC walk up to the door. 

 

Lance: excuuuuuse me. we’re over here having a meeting and you two hop into bed together?

Michael: i was feeling neglected 

 

We all start laughing. I slowly get off the bed as Lance jumps onto the bed to cuddle with Michael. 

 

Gianne: good night guys 

Michael & Lance: gooood night

 

I shut their door as I walk out to meet JC in the hall. I wrap my arms around his waist & tiptoe to give him a kiss. As I do, he glides his hands over my hip/buttock area. A moan escapes my mouth. 

 

JC: what do you think of a little night swim? 

Gianne: mmm…. i say lead the way

 

JC kisses me while grabbing my hand and leading us to our room, shutting the door behind us. We took off our tops & bottoms, just leaving our underwear on. No point in changing into bathing suits, since we both knew what was about to happen. JC began opening the sliding door and grabbed my hand. I made sure to grab towels as he lead me eagerly to the hottub. 

 

I threw the towels onto the lounge chair, as JC continued to lead me towards the hot tub. JC stepped in first and held my hand as I followed. Luckily it wasn't too hot and i was able to just sink right in. We both soaked in the water first & then sat on the steps - still being submerged up to the chest. I looked up at the sky & was amazed at all the stars. 

 

Gianne: wow! It's amazing how clear the skies are here. Look at all the stars! You definitely don't see this many in LA

JC: true…. but there's another amazing view

Gianne: (looking away from the sky & at JC) you're so cheesy

JC: (moving closer to me) yea but u like it

Gianne: (smiling) yea

 

JC places his hands on the side of my legs as he swims closer. He places a kiss just above my right breast, and then upwards - to my shoulder, neck, and eventually making his way to my lips. I couldn’t help it and had to run my fingers through his hair and somewhat grasp it. The last thing I ever thought i’d be doing, was to be making out with JC in a hot tub. But here I was. My wildest dream coming true. JC kissed me so passionately that I was pushed up against the wall of the hot tub. He pushed up against me, which turned me on even more. I push him slightly, to motion him to sit on the step. Already knowing my intention, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me on top of him. I straddle him and can feel him excite below me. I look JC in the eyes and am in awe. 

 

JC grabs my hair and brings my head lower to kiss me. I return the kiss with the same passion he’s giving me. We start swaying back and forth. I can feel JC adjust our undergarments in the water. I feel his hand moving my underwear aside and inserts his finger inside me. I moan into his mouth as he teases me. I tilt my head back as he kisses my chest area, and then he pushes himself inside me. I take him all in and with the heat of the water, i feel overwhelmed. We slowly sway while kissing and licking each other. The feeling of just being connected and looking at each other was so fulfilling. Going slow actually heightened the experience and made us climax even quicker. Still inside me, i placed soft kisses on JC’s lips and also teased him a bit more by sucking his bottom lip after each kiss. While i sucked his lip, he took both his hands and just grabbed and caressed my ass.  I looked him in the eyes after doing so and he just let out the most sexiest smile that just made me giddy. I couldn’t stop smiling and I couldn’t stop kissing him. But eventually, we had to get out - and it was almost 10pm when we did and we looked very pruney. 

 

When we walked back into the room, we tried our best to stay quiet to avoid any interruptions from the other people in the house. We walked into the bathroom and started the shower. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other. JC pinned me against the shower wall and laid sweet kisses on my lips and all over. We eventually did it again in the shower and I think that did JC in for the night. After cleansing and drying off, we went to bed. 

 

End Notes:

too much? 

feedback pls. 

Chapter 10 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

Happy Birthday JC!

 

spotify tracks 30 (I feel alive) to 33

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1SlvUJOZU8LrzNZyxFsBaW?si=Rwn5iUzcTUe7cpaWrvEDEg

MONDAY - August 5, 2019

 

I wake up at 8am, before my alarm goes off. I’m surprised especially with all that went down the night before. I turn to my right and see JC still snoozing away. I quietly get up and use the restroom, before heading out to the kitchen. When I enter the kitchen, Michael & Melinda are already having their cups of coffee. 

 

Gianne: good morning 

Michael & Melinda: good morning

 

I grab a water out of the fridge & sit on the stool next to Melinda.

 

Gianne: so what's the plan today? What time is your flight? 

Melinda: I fly out at 1. Michael & Lance will be dropping me off & then they head home after. 

Michael: (with a teasing playful tone) and I figured JC would be your transportation home 

Gianne: (making a face at Michael) so be outta here by 1130 ish? 

Melinda: yea pretty much 

Gianne: so i’ll see ya’ll on Friday in Indianapolis, correct? 

Melinda: yep, we’ll all be flying in Friday 

Gianne: sounds good 

 

We clean up around the kitchen and tidy up everything we may have used. Lance and JC make their way into the kitchen after freshening up. 

 

Michael: well good morning sleepyheads! we were wondering if you guys were ever gonna get up

 

I giggle and look at JC, as he gives me a kiss on the head. Lance just makes a face at Michael as he makes himself a cup of coffee. They munch here and there before we all pack up our stuff and get ready to leave. 

 

By 10:30, everyone has all their stuff packed up and bags ready in the living room. As the guys put our stuff in the cars, Melinda and I check the house to make sure nothing was forgotten, or no mess was left behind. When the guys get back, Melinda insisted on a picture to remember the weekend. I set up my phone on the living room table while everyone situated themselves on the couch. I set the timer for multiple shots. As I walk back to the couch, I see Michael on one armrest, Lance, Melinda, a spot for me, and JC on the other armrest. I hurry to sit next to Melinda and lean in closer to her, almost leaning/hugging her. 

 

Gianne: it’s set for 4 shots , ya know, in case someone blinks

Lance: (teasing) so thorough with your photos 

Gianne: shush! if you want, you can change your pose then 

 

We smile for the first two, then I switch spots with JC, so that he’s next to Melinda. She can be sandwiched in between her two boys. As I was about to sit on the armrest, JC stops me so that I can sit on his left leg, kind of across his lap. He wraps his arm around my waist and then leans in closer to Melinda. After the last two photos, we all make our way to the cars, locking up the house behind us. I immediately look through the photos and send them to everyone. I place my purse in the passenger seat of JC’s car and hug Melinda, Lance, and Michael goodbye. JC does the same with Melinda and the bro hug with Lance & Michael. 

 

Gianne: see ya’ll friday 

 

We all collectively say bye and wave from our cars. JC backed out of the driveway and made his way onto the 10 freeway. 

 

Gianne: ya know, i’ve always wanted a jeep like this. 

JC: yea? 

Gianne: yea… just never got around to getting one. now i can just borrow yours

 

JC grabs my hand and holds onto it as he drives. 

 

JC: anytime 

Gianne: thank you again for coming out this weekend. it was really a lot of fun. 

JC: it was a lot of fun. a nice little getaway too. 

Gianne: i hope we have more getaways 

JC: oh, i definitely see that happening 

 

I suddenly get butterflies just thinking about future getaways with JC. I couldn’t help but smile. 

 

Gianne: (unsure of how to bring it up) so your birthday … 

JC: uh huh…. what about it? 

Gianne: just wanted to see if you had plans already … or if you were free for me to take you out

JC: (amused) what did you have in mind? 

Gianne: nothing big - just take you out to a nice dinner. just to spend a little time with you on your birthday before i fly out Friday 

JC: i should be the one taking you out

Gianne: ooook…. but not on your birthday 

JC: (laughing) ok ok

 

We discuss more details of me picking him up and what time, but i did not disclose where we were eating. It was around 130pm when he dropped me off at home. He walked me inside - made sure I didnt forget anything and was settled in. 

 

Gianne: (wrapping my arms around his neck) thank you for driving me home

 

We kiss softly. 

 

JC: of course. sorry i can’t stay - i have some stuff to finish up for meetings the next few days

Gianne: no, its ok. no need for apologies. 

 

He gives me another kiss before heading to the door. He unlocks the door and gives me one more kiss before walking out. 

 

Gianne: ill see you thursday 

JC: can’t wait

 

He walks out to his car, as i lean against the door frame watching him. I wave to him as he drives off. I lock up and plop on the couch. Without realizing, I fall asleep with the TV on in the background. When I wake up, it’s about 5pm. I stretch on the couch and know that i’m screwed falling asleep later tonight. I decide to be productive and make arrangements for Thursday. 

 

I pull out my phone and laptop and look up Gjelina. I give them a call and ask if there is a way to have a more secluded area of the restaurant - maybe away from the entrance. They stated they had a private room upstairs, but would need a deposit if we wanted it to be just us two. Otherwise, since there was no private party reserved for Thursday - it would be set up like normal similar to downstairs, however, not as crowded. I agree to a table on the upstairs patio. According to the reviews on Yelp, the upstairs patio had a great view of Abbott Kinney and was nicely decorated with intimate lights. They finalize our reservation for 7pm. I look up how close the restaurant is to JC’s, which is roughly a 30 minute drive. I figure i may end up staying at JC’s that night, so I should have Melinda book my flight from Burbank. But just to be sure, i make sure and text JC. 

 

hey, quick question… 

is it okay if i stay the night at your place thursday night? 

I figured i’d fly out from burbank if i do. 

 

While i wait for his response, i go on instagram and look up the posts i’ve done for the tour. Ryan and the guys from OTOWN have all shared the post on their stories. I also check messages on social media. All their comments seem to be like they’re digging for information: 

 

DEAD. JC IS FOLLOWING YOU!?

 

Living your best life! 

What? When? Where? Why? How? 

 

Details girl! DETAILS!! We saw those heart eye emojis!! 

 

I heard JC and Jen broke up. Is that true? Do you have intel? 

 

I sit there thinking how i’m going to respond. I know JC’s private and wouldn’t want all that information out. 

I respond: 


JC following me - crazy right? I’m still over the moon! 

this roadie job is getting me in the door. . . but don’t worry, i’m still working 

on manifesting an NSYNC reunion! If i hear anything - ya’ll will be the first to know!

 

Yea, that was open ended enough. I didn’t address any JC rumors or anything involving our relationship. Last thing I wanted to do was not have him trust me. 

My phone then goes off - it was JC. 

 

of course. 

 

I then email Melinda asking her if my flight could be booked out of Burbank. She said it was no problem and that they’d forward me the info when everything was booked. She informed me that Lance was flying out of Burbank too, and that she’d try to get the same flight for me. I unpack and get ready for bed, mentally preparing myself for the regular workday i had ahead of me the next few days.

 

The next few days were plain old boring - nothing exciting. Some coworkers asked how my freelancing gig was going & they knew I was super excited and could tell how happy I was. Some regretted asking me - once I started talking about it, i couldn’t stop. The days went by slowly, probably because I was anticipating JC’s birthday dinner. I couldn’t contain my excitement when Thursday finally rolled around. 

 

 

THURSDAY 8/8

 

Once midnight hit, i couldn’t help but text JC. There was no way i could wait until morning to wish him Happy Birthday. Even if he was asleep, at least I would be one of the first text messages he’d see in the morning when he woke up. 

 

happy birthday handsome 

can’t wait to celebrate with you <3

 

I laid in bed, watching TV, hoping I would eventually fall asleep. I finally did around 1am. 

 

I woke up later that morning around 9am, since I had fallen asleep so late. I cuddled with a pillow, while i checked my phone. I had quite a few messages. 

 

First, JC: 

 

thank you. can’t wait to see you. 

 

I smile and feel all tingly. 

Next, Michael: 


everything set for your dinner tonight? 

 

yep, made all the arrangements a few days ago. 

hope he likes it. even requested to be in a more secluded, private area.


gosh, don’t worry. lance says he’ll love it. 

have fun. 

 

thank you. xoxo

 

Then, one from Lauren: 


hola. just checking in. 

isn’t today JC’s birthday, if my memory serves me correct? 

 

haha, it is. 

taking him out to dinner. so nervous - its kind of our first public date. 

 

omg! am i going to see paparazzi pics of you? 


gosh, i hope not.
im not ready to deal with that

 

true. 

just relax & enjoy the moment. wish him happy birthday for me too. 


got it! xoxo

 

I go about my day - packing for the weekend with the POP2000 tour, and including some extra clothes for the night at JC’s. I look through my closet to pick an outfit out for tonight. I needed something sexy/casual. I decide on skinny jeans, a black silk cami, and booties. Being that it was summertime, not sure if I needed a sweater, but brought my black leather jacket in case. I was definitely channeling my inner Nina Dobrev. Before I showered and got ready, i had to clean my truck if I was driving us to dinner. I got a car wash and got the interior vacuumed. After I finished everything that needed to be done - I started getting ready at about 3. I showered, blew dry & curled my hair, and did my make up. I checked traffic to see how long it would take to get to JC’s - roughly an hour. And another 40 to get to Gjelina’s. I’d have to leave by 5 at least - maybe 430 to be safe. I load my luggage into the truck before changing into my outfit for the night. When i’m all set & ready to go, i text Michael to make sure he approves of my outfit choice. 

Michael responds:


       DAMN!!!! ????????????????????????

 

I lock up the house and get in the truck. I text JC letting him know i’m on the way & head out. 

 

Surprisingly, traffic wasn’t too bad going to JC’s - but i knew that wouldn’t be the case heading to Venice. Around 530, I pull up alongside JC’s garage, since there wasn’t really a driveway. I make my way to his entry gate and push the buzzer. I hear a click, unlocking the gate, and walk onto his property. I walk in to see a small grassy area leading to the front door, but past that was an amazing view of LA. I was mesmerized by the view that I didn’t even hear JC open the front door. He was leaning against the door frame, staring at me the way I was staring at the view. JC had to clear his throat in order for me to snap out of my trance. 

 

Gianne: (turning to face him/walk towards him) sorry … that view is amazing 

JC: (eyeing me up & down) i agree 

 

I give him a smirk and wrap my arms around his waist. He brings his arms around me as well, a little below my waist, almost resting on my butt.

 

Gianne: (kissing him) Happy Birthday 

JC: thank you - but you! you look incredible!

Gianne: just for you 

JC: (slightly leading me indoors) maybe we can just stay here & order in … 

Gianne: (pulling him back in place) ha ha .. nice try. 

 

I look at JC and he’s wearing dark blue jeans, a white tee, and a black button up with the sleeves rolled up. I could stare at him all day. 

 

JC: (smiling) … so where we going? do you want me to drive? 

Gianne: no no… its your birthday. i attend to you. 

JC: is that so? 

Gianne: (smiling & pulling on his button up) yep, i attend to you (kissing him) all (kissing him) night (kissing him a final time)

JC: (letting out a sigh) ... such a tease. 

Gianne: (laughing) well then, let's hurry up and get to dinner 

 

JC locks up and we head to my truck. 

I look at the time and its a little past six. I bust a U-turn on his narrow street and head down the hill. 

 

JC: so do i get any hint at all where we’re eating? 

Gianne: uh… venice? 

JC: hmmm…. lots of choices there

 

I just smile as I continue driving. I tried my best to study the directions to Gjelina beforehand, but still had the navigation on in case. Navigation said it would roughly take 40 minutes to get there, so i tried to drive a bit more aggressive than i usually do. Thankfully, with being more aggressive, i did make the drive in 40 minutes - otherwise, we definitely wouldn’t have made it. I scour the back alleys for parking and luck must have been on my side because a car began backing out. 

 

JC: Wow… score! 

 

I do a little dance in my seat. I drive into the parking space and park the truck. I grab my purse and we both get out of the car. Getting out of the car, i hope that no paparazzi are around to spot us. I mean, venice was an unlikely spot for paps right? It was mainly the Hollywood / Beverly Hills area. I shake it out of my head and focus on the night ahead. We walk hand in hand towards Abbott Kinney. 

 

JC: there’s a new restaurant here that everyone’s been raving about 

Gianne: oh really? 

 

We turned the corner from the parking lot and I could see Gjelina on the corner. There was somewhat of a crowd waiting to be called in. 

 

JC: oh, i think that’s it. Gjelina. we’ll have to try that one day… 

Gianne: uh… how about tonight? 

JC: (laughing) stop! this is where we’re eating? 

Gianne: yea… i made some arrangements. i know you and crowds.

 

He brings his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to him, and then kisses my head. 

 

JC: that’s very considerate of you. i would’ve been fine no matter where & how crowded. you didn’t have to make special arrangements. 

Gianne: i wanted to. 

 

We weave our way through the crowd and walk into the restaurant. The loudness of everyone’s conversations just slap you in the face - such a difference from outside. I approach the hostess and give her my reservation. Luckily, the majority of the people were into their food that no one recognized JC yet. However, i did notice the hostess eyeing him. She had to recognize him. She grabs two menus and leads us upstairs. When we reach the second floor, the table set up wasn’t as jam packed as downstairs, since it looked more like an apartment than a restaurant. She leads us out onto the balcony/patio, which is decorated with string lights and greenery. Luckily, the patio only had 3 table set ups, which lined the railing of the balcony and overlooked the busy street below. 

 

Hostess: (pointing towards the corner table) this table right here

 

JC pulls out the chair for me and scoots me in, before sitting across from me. I sat facing the door of the restaurant that way the back of his head would be the only thing anyone saw. The hostess hands us our menus and smiles.

 

JC: (grabbing my hand across the table) thank you for doing this. it was very thoughtful of you. 

Gianne: of course. i just wanted tonight to be special & romantic. besides, i dont think i’d hear a word you say if we were seated downstairs

JC: (laughing) right?! that was pretty insane how loud it was. 

 

Our waiter comes by and takes our drink order and recites any recommendations for the night. We thank him as we continue looking over the menu. When the waiter returns with our drinks, we order the stone fruit burrata to start. JC also orders the skirt steak while I order the japanese mackerel, and a salad for us to share. There was a nice evening breeze, but wasn’t too cool where I needed my jacket. I look up and down abbott kinney to see the swarm of people enjoying the night. I must’ve looked like a tourist, so amused with the scenery and crowds below. I look at JC, who’s just smiling at me with amusement. 

 

JC: you’re so cute

 

I immediately feel my cheeks blush. 

 

Gianne: You’re probably so used to nice intimate views like this. 

JC: yea… but i prefer the company. 

Gianne: man… you’re bringing out all the lines tonight 

 

JC starts laughing with the sight of me turning tomato red. 

 

Gianne: (grabbing my cocktail) ok ok… a toast

 

JC grabs his old-fashioned to join me. 

 

Gianne: wishing you an amazing and unforgettable birthday, and hoping this year brings you all your hearts desires. because you truly deserve it.

 

We clink our glasses and take sips of our drinks. 

 

JC: so far, this birthday is off to an amazing start 

Gianne: i’m glad 

 

JC’s phone goes off here and there with all the birthday messages flooding in. The waiter brings out our food and we indulge. JC occasionally checks his phone, in case of any important messages regarding work. 

 

Gianne: oh yea, my cousin Lauren says happy birthday too 

JC: aww, tell her thank you. How is she doing?

 

I try downing as much water as i can to help flush out the one cocktail i drank. After all, i was driving and needed to sober up. 

 

Gianne: she’s good. she’s been checking in, seeing how the tour gig is going. trying to get gossip about me and you 

JC: (smirking) is she really? what have you told her? 

Gianne: (jokingly) that you’re amazing in bed 

 

JC nearly chokes as he takes a bite of food. I feel bad for causing him to choke, but at the same time laugh at his reaction. 

 

Gianne: oh gosh.. i was kidding. i didn’t tell her that. 

 

JC wipes his mouth and takes a sip of water. 

 

Gianne: i know you like your privacy - i simply told her we’re getting to know each other. and i just showed her the picture we took at Omnia. 

JC: that was a good picture….. and i do like my privacy, but you can talk to her if you want. she’s your cousin. she’s family. 

Gianne: well thank you… (looking him playfully in the eye) but im still unsure of what to tell her

JC: (giving me a flirty smile) well, you can tell her... that your (emphasizing) boyfriend looks forward to hanging out with her again & hopes she’s doing well. 

 

I take a sip of water to hide the biggest smile I suddenly have on my face. JC can’t help but smile at my reaction. 

 

Gianne: (setting my water down) so i’m ready to get out of here

 

JC lets out a laugh. 

 

Gianne: (scooting out of my chair) i’ll be right back. just gonna use the restroom before we leave

JC: okay

 

As I make my way to the restroom, I stop by the waiter station and give him my card to pay the bill. I didn’t want them bringing the bill to the table and have JC end up paying. I thank the waiter for everything and then continue to the restroom. I freshen up my lip gloss and stick a mint in my mouth before heading back up. As I make my way back to the table, I suddenly realize I should have our picture taken. The waiter, who was leaving another table, noticed me kind of waiting for him. 

 

waiter: was there anything else we could do for you guys? 

Gianne: actually, i was just going to ask if you could take our picture before we leave 

waiter: of course

 

The waiter followed me, as i walked back to our table. JC looked up at me. 

 

JC: everything good? 

Gianne: yea, i just wanted to get a picture before we leave 

JC: oh ok

 

I handed the waiter my phone with the camera on already. JC scooted his chair out and had me sit across his lap, with my back to the street - which was also our background. I crossed my legs, put my right arm around him, as he wrapped his left arm around my hip. 

 

Gianne: look at you, already knowing what i wanted as the background 

JC: what can i say ? 

 

We look at the camera, bringing our heads closer together. The waiter took multiple shots, like most people do now, to be safe. He hands me the camera afterwards. 

 

Gianne: thank you so much

waiter: of course. 

 

I stay seated on JC’s lap as we look through the pictures. He kisses my shoulder as I gawk over the photos. 

 

Gianne: (putting my phone away) ok, you ready? 

JC: ready when you are 

Gianne: did you want to walk around at all? or head back to your place? 

JC: (pretending to think about it) um… my place 

 

I smile, then kiss him on the lips, just before getting off his lap. 

 

JC: wait, the bill? we haven’t paid yet

Gianne: (teasingly shaking my head) baby i took care of that 

JC: are you serious? 

Gianne: yes im serious. its your birthday. 

JC: this doesnt feel right letting you pay

 

We begin walking to the stairwell, and out the restaurant. 

 

Gianne: are you telling me, no girl has ever paid for you on a date?

JC: (shrugging and making a face) pretty much 

Gianne: (surprised) well.. get used to me paying…  sometimes (laughing)

 

We make our way out of the crowded restaurant, which still had a line of people outside. As we turned the corner of the restaurant, someone yelled JC’s name. I froze, just hoping it wasn’t paparazzi. JC looked back to see who it was. It was Matt. Matt Morrison. 

 

JC: Hey! (giving Matt a bro hug) How’s it going? 

Matt: Good good! Happy Birthday man! 

JC: thanks

 

Matt was with his wife, Renee. JC then turned to me. 


JC: Matt, this is Gianne, my girlfriend.

 

Matt extends his hand to mine. It was surreal hearing JC introduce me as his girlfriend. 


Matt: Gianne, nice to meet you. 

Gianne: Very nice meeting you too! 

JC: and this is his wife, Renee

Renee: hi, nice meeting you 

Gianne: (shaking her hand) hi renee. nice to meet you. 

JC: are ya’ll eating at gjelina? 

Matt: we were thinking about it. it was either between gjelina or mtn. 

JC: yea, first time at gjelina’s. it was pretty good. 

Matt: alright… we’ll have to take a look. it was good seeing ya man

JC: yea you too. 

 

JC hugs Renee & Matt goodbye, as I wave goodbye. We continue to the car, with JC’s arm wrapped around my shoulder. I hug him as we continue walking. When we reach the truck, he opens the driver door for me, before making his way in on the passenger side. 

 

When he gets in, he leans in over the middle console, softly turning my chin and kisses me. I could’ve taken him right then and there - first with introducing me as his girlfriend and now, with the kissing. I was overwhelmed with emotions. He slowly pulls away. 

 

JC: thank you again for an incredible birthday

Gianne: (smiling and kissing him one more time) mmm… youre welcome

 

I start the truck and head to JC’s place. The drive back didn’t seem as long since traffic was slightly lighter, being that it was almost 9. JC said parking in front of the garage was fine and that the no parking sign was mainly for the section leading up to the neighbor’s driveway. After parking the truck, I grabbed my overnight bag and left my luggage in the car. I didnt want to have to load it up again in the morning. I met JC on the other side of the truck, where he then grabbed my hand leading me into the yard, shutting the gate behind him. He then unlocked the front door and led me inside. 

 

JC: After you… 

 

I walk in and gawk at the high ceilings. The inside was a very modern, minimalist design. Lots of whites & grays. 

 

Gianne: (jaw to the floor) wow… im in love. 

 

JC proceeds to give me a tour of his place. Walking in the front door led you right into the open space living room/dining room/ kitchen. He even had my dream sink - a farm sink. The view from the dining room was just as breathtaking as the view from outside. I could so get used to this. I set my purse down on one of the stools by the island, as JC continues the tour downstairs. The bottom level had a guestroom, a massive bathroom, and on the outside patio of that room was a jacuzzi. A million thoughts began running through my head at the sight of the jacuzzi. We then continued the tour and went up to the third floor. At the top of the stairs, you first come across the two guest bedrooms and bathroom. One of the bedrooms was more so an office / music room. The laundry room was all the way to the left and just before that were two double doors - the master bedroom. Walking into the master, you walk straight in and see his bed, a massive king size one. To the right was the bathroom and walk in closet. I couldn’t help but picture us in the massive shower he had in the bathroom. I get butterflies just thinking about it. JC then walks me out onto the balcony of the master bedroom. I lean against the banister and take in the view. He walks up behind me, resting his head on my shoulder/neck. 

 

Gianne: your house is amazing 

JC: thank you. you’re welcome to come by anytime you want

 

With his arms still around me, also on the balcony banister, i turn in his arms to face him. I continue to lean against the banister and look JC in the eyes. We smile and JC moves in closer and kisses me in such a loving, sensual way. He leans further into me to deepen the kiss, pressing me against the banister. I run my hand through his hair, grasping it. JC picks me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist as he holds me up by my ass/thighs. Still deep in our kiss, he walks us back into the master - closing the sliding door behind him with his one free hand. He walks to the bed and sits down, with me straddling him. I pull away from our kiss long enough to unbutton & remove his long sleeve. I kiss him again before pulling his white tee over his head. He kisses my shoulder and continues kissing me, moving towards my neck/chest area, all while moving his hands below my camisole. He pulls my camisole off over my head, leaving me in my black lace bra. He grabs me and rolls over, moving me onto the bed as he hovers above me. Our kisses just grow deeper and deeper, as i wrap one leg around him, with his hand caressing my leg down to my ass. He pulls away, leaving me wanting more and sighing at the same time. 

 

JC: (letting out a smile)  sorry baby, just gotta take this off (unbuttoning my jeans)

 

I can’t help but moan with just the feeling of his hands at my waistband. I squirm out of my pants as he pulls them off. He stands at the edge of the bed and removes his jeans. I push the sheets aside to get under. As he crawls onto the bed, over me, he kisses up my leg, to my stomach, all while pulling the sheet over us. I grab him to see how ready he is for me. He unstraps my bra and kisses my breast in response & feel him harden more. Remembering it was his birthday, i decide to change the direction of our session. I maneuver somehow to turn him so that he’s on his back. 

 

JC: (looking at me with curiosity) oh, you wanna be on top, do you? 

Gianne: (smirking) eventually… 

 

I begin to move down his body, covering him in kisses. I hear him moan as i’m fully beneath the linen sheet, breathing on his inner thigh, licking the base of his penis before fully encasing my mouth around him. I feel his body tense and grab the pillows and sheets in his hand. I went fast and then slow, changing it up so that he wouldn’t come yet. I wanted him to come while I was riding him, straddling him. At one point, he pulled the sheet off so that he could grab my hair in frustration and kind of control the pace. When his breathing became more erratic, I stopped and climbed on top of him. With all the lubrication, he slid in perfectly and I moaned with how good it felt with him inside me. I clenched my muscles as i rode him up and down. His moaning determined the pace I thrusted which caused him to grab my ass, my thighs, my breasts - whatever he could grab. 

 

JC: baby, thats it. i’m close

Gianne: (moaning) yea ? 

 

I sped up until he came, and I continued to thrust slowly, while he went to make it even more satisfying - with me still around him while his muscles contracted. I lean down to kiss his lips and chest as he catches his breath. 

 

Gianne: (kissing his upper chest still) what else does the birthday boy want? 

JC: I just want you…. all night 

Gianne: (softly) you have me

 

JC turns me over now, so that im on my back. He kisses me while bringing his hand down my body. He teases me first by cupping my vagina and then running his finger around, teasing me. He pulls away to look at me - moaning and squirming. He now moves down my body, licking my breasts, kissing my navel, and then kissing my inner thigh. I definitely squirmed out of control now. He ran his finger down from my clit to my vaginal opening. With his finger still caressing my inner lips, he ran his tongue along the edges of my vagina, stopping at my clit. He applied pressure, pushing his tongue deep into me while also inserting his finger deep into me. I grabbed one of the pillows, moaning loudly into it. He continued to pleasure me, which caused me to moan louder and louder. He knew how to get me close to going, and then would slow down in order to pleasure me more. My mind was being blown and he knew exactly what he was doing. He finally brought me to sweet euphoric pleasure, causing me to scream, cuss, and moan like there was no tomorrow. 

 

JC: (smiling) that was to thank you for an amazing birthday

 

I remain laying on the bed, in euphoric shock, trying to catch my breath, while he plants sweet kisses up my body and finally reaching my lips. As he kisses me, i just moan in an attempt to speak. 

 

JC: (trying to entice me) i’ll be in the shower 

 

End Notes:

any feeback? anyone? lol 

Chapter 11 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 34 (how does it feel) to 37


 

 

I let out a soft ‘mmm’ in an attempt to respond, while he climbs out of bed. I hear the shower run and try to gather myself. After a minute or so, i finally even out my breathing and can function properly. I slide out of bed and tiptoe to the bathroom to find JC in the shower - his body glistening from all the water. I watch as he rinses the shampoo out of his hair, his arms flexing which shows off his muscles. His arms were always my weakness. As he finishes wringing out his hair, I step in and wrap my arms around him from behind, running my fingers all over his chest & abdomen. I plant kisses on his back and continue to do so as he turns around to face me. I wrap my arms around his neck as he looks me in the eyes. 

 

JC: (caressing the right side of my face) i’m so glad i met you

Gianne: me too… you have no idea how happy you’ve made me these last few weeks

 

JC softly kisses me. We take a step towards the wall of the shower, and JC has me pinned against it. He has one hand on the side of my face as he passionately kisses me, while the other hand is on the back of my waist, pulling me into him - feeling his erection. Man, this boy can go the whole day. The session we had in the shower was like a scene out of a movie -fifty shades of grey meets the lucky one. JC lifted me up and had me against the wall still, thrusting in me. It was hot and everything i ever dreamed of. All i could do was moan in pleasure. JC was amazing. How did i get so lucky?

After we both came, we eventually rinsed off in the shower - him lathering me and vice versa. I was amazed we didn’t end up having sex again. After drying off, he lent me a tee that i could sleep in and we went to bed. I didn’t think JC was a cuddler, but after the night we had, he had me rest my head in his arm/chest and played with my hair to help me fall asleep - not that i needed any help. I’d need more help in the morning to make sure i woke up in time for my flight.

 

 

FRIDAY - August 9, 2019

 

Before I knew it, the sun started peeking in through the windows. I adjusted my head to get the sun out of my eyes. JC was fast asleep, with just his bottom half covered up. I look at my watch and see that it’s 6am. My flight was at 9. I needed to get up but i definitely did not want to. I quietly get up from the bed and head downstairs to grab my overnight bag. I bring it back upstairs and start getting ready in the bathroom. I try my best to stay quiet to avoid waking JC any earlier than i had to. I toss my hair up in a messy ponytail, put on my ripped jeans, and my off shoulder sweatshirt. I looked like a bum, but i wanted to be comfortable on the plane. I brush my teeth, put on eyeliner, and pack up my overnight bag again. As i exit the bathroom and turn the corner, i see JC still sleeping. I set my bag down by the door and walk over to his side of the bed. I softly kneel on his side of the bed and rub my hand on his stomach/side. JC begins to wake up and adjusts to the sun in his eyes. 

 

Gianne: sorry to wake you. just wanted to let you know i was leaving

JC: what time is it? 

Gianne: it’s almost 7

JC: here, let me walk you out

Gianne: no no, its ok. stay in bed

 

I lean down and kiss him goodbye. 

 

Gianne: see you later

JC: be careful. 

Gianne: (getting up from the bed) i will. i’ll let you know when we get to Indianapolis

 

I walk to the door and pick up my bag and say bye as i walk out the master bedroom. When i get downstairs, i put on my shoes, and lock the front door behind me as I walk out. I made my way to Burbank airport  and definitely hit traffic along the way, but still managed to make it in 40 minutes. I parked, printed my ticket, checked in my luggage, and finally went through security. By the time i got to my gate, I had an hour til we departed. I had grabbed a coffee and breakfast sandwich after security, and that kept me busy until we boarded. I pulled out my phone as I waited for my group to be called. I had numerous social media notifications and a text from Lance. 


just saw you’re flying out of burbank too. are you here? 

 

omg, sorry. just got your text.

yea, i’m waiting for my group to be called. 

are you already on the plane? 

 

haha. i was about to say, is she gonna make it? yea, had priority. just got on. 

i’m surprised you didn’t have priority, if your seat is next to me. 

 

I send him a shrugging emoji and let him know i’ll be there in a minute, since my group was starting to board. I look at my ticket and do see that i’m in business class - but maybe lance had special boarding of the sorts. As i board the plane, the flight attendant directs me towards the front of the plane - since we had boarded towards the middle of the plane. This was nothing like Southwest, where everyone boards from the front. I make my way to row 5, seat b and finally see Lance. He had died his hair again to a light hue of pink. 

 

Gianne: when did you dye your hair? 

Lance: (getting up to hug me) hiiiiii … you like? 

Gianne: i do! 

Lance: uh… dyed it on wednesday. 

 

We sit down and situate ourselves as the rest of the passengers board. 

Lance’s phone goes off - a text message. It was from JC. 


thanks for the birthday wishes! 

and have a good show tonight 

 

Lance: well well… JC finally got back to my birthday greeting. i sent that yesterday evening

I sensed Lance’s tone, trying to imply something - trying to get deets out of me.

 

Gianne: well, you guys always say he takes forever to respond. didn’t you say he was doing better

Lance: yea… but that doesn’t seem to be the case when he’s with you 

Gianne: (laughing) what are you talking about? you’re crazy. 

Lance: well, you two were together last night for his birthday, weren’t you? 

Gianne: hey, i can’t control when and who my boyfriend decides to text back 

Lance: wait! hold on! did you just say boyfriend? 

Gianne: (feeling my cheeks heat up & smiling) yea, he introduced me last night as his girlfriend

Lance: (giddy) oh my gosh! wait, introduced you to who? 

Gianne: matt & his wife, renee

Lance: oh wow! well, im happy for you guys! and i’d like to say i played a part in that

Gianne: oh, yes! definitely making my dreams come true - first with this dream job. and then playing matchmaker 

 

We continue chit chatting and turn off our phones since the plane was ready to take off. The pilot came on the overhead and announced that it would be roughly 4 hours til we reach Indianapolis. We would land about 4’ish, which would be cutting it close. VIPs were set to start at 530 - so Lance would have no time to settle in or anything. 

Once we landed, we got our baggage and headed to the transportation curb. Melinda had ordered our Uber Black ahead of time and was almost at the arrival terminal. While waiting, i pull out my phone to let JC know we landed. 


hey, just landed. have a good day. xoxo

 

Our car arrived and the driver assisted us with our luggage. We get in the back seat and make our way to the indiana state fairgrounds. I was really excited for this show since it was at a fair. The drive roughly took 30 minutes from the airport. The driver took us to the back entrance where vendors usually entered through. We thank the driver and made our way to the stage area. Melinda met us halfway and flagged us down when she saw us walking up. We hug hello and follow her to Lance’s trailer. We put our luggage aside and try to relax a little bit before the meet and greets started. It was roughly 5 o’clock, so i decided to change into something a bit more presentable - some jeggings and a ‘be kind’ tee. After changing, I let Lance get ready while I take some photos of the fair and the surroundings. I see a flier posted on one of the fair booths and take a photo, which i can edit later with the fairgrounds in the background. I find a few more shots and then head back to the trailer to help with the VIPs.

 

Melinda: ok, so we have 5 meet & greets & 2 happy hours. 

Gianne: nice! 

Lance: does that mean we can sneak in fair time in between acts?

 

My eyes light up because that would be awesome!

 

Melinda: yes, but make sure to watch the time in between acts. Gianne! I’m relying on you to watch time too!

Gianne: (saluting) got it! 

 

I grab the copy of the time schedule for each act and take a copy of it on my phone. 

Lance was finally ready, wearing his rose print tee and black jeans, and was looking through all the goodies included in his rider - pb&j, candy - which i bet was for Michael - and a variety of fruit and drinks in the fridge. However, it looked like the happy hour guests were going to have a choice between champagne and tito’s. I go out with Melinda to rally up the VIP’s and give them the rundown of what to expect and how things will go. I help issue wristbands according to the designated package they purchased. As I was placing a wristband on one fan, she looked at me trying to place me. 

 

Rachel: hi….. (hesistant) aren’t you *NSYNCFAN* on instagram? 

Gianne: i am 

Rachel: i’ve been following your account for a while now. i think your account is awesome & its crazy that now you’re one of lance’s roadies

 

Some girls start mumbling around us after they overhear rachel. 

 

Gianne: aww, thank you. yea, its definitely been crazy. i’d say im a prime example of following your dreams. 

Rachel: definitely! is it okay to get a picture with you? 

Gianne: (surprised) sure

 

Rachel extends her arm for a selfie and positions us in the frame.

 

Rachel: thank you so much

Gianne: (laughing) sure 

 

I continue with the wristbands and have everyone line up. I head in the dressing room and check if Lance is ready. Some of the OTOWN guys were in there looking through Lance’s rider and looked at me as I entered the dressing room. 

 

Trevor: Heeeeey! 

Gianne: hi guys! 

 

I give Trevor and Dan hugs hello. 

 

Gianne: have you guys walked around the fair yet? 

Dan: yea, a little earlier. the food they have now is crazy. 

Trevor: yea, deep fried butter 

 

I make a face of disgust. 

 

Gianne: ugh, no thank you.

 

I turn to lance.

 

Gianne: VIP’s are ready for you

Lance: okidoki


Trevor & Dan walk out and get the line all riled up. You can hear the screaming through the doors. I open the door for Lance and the screams get louder as Lance walks out. Each fan got a picture and something signed, which was then followed by a group q&a. Same typical questions were asked regarding nsync reunions, any special appearances they should look out for, and some even asked some daring questions about JC. 

 

fan: is it true JC and Jen broke up? is he single or dating?

 

Lance’s eye bugged out in surprise and Melinda gave her a look and picked out another question. When the q&a finished, we took the 2 girls who purchased the happy hour back into the dressing room. I remember when i was in their shoes, feeling all giddy that we were going backstage with Lance Bass. Lance converses with the two girls, answering a few more of their questions. I ask them which of the two drinks they’d prefer - champagne or tito’s. They both decided to do shots of tito’s, which Lance joined in on. I hand them their shots and get my camera ready for their boomerang. They take their shot and continue mingling for another 15 minutes. I post the boomerang on Lance’s IG, as well as the group photos with the other VIP’s. While they continue socializing, Melinda & I check our phones. I had a text from JC. 

 

have fun. miss you. xoxo

 

I respond with a kissy face emoji. I follow up with some IG messages and look through some posts. A lot of the posts were of JC, since his birthday was yesterday. I saw a really awesome post from the jc crew and saved it to show JC when i got back. I message some of the accounts to see if any pap pics had circulated from JC’s birthday. If there was any, they would know. But then again, if they did, they would’ve messaged me like crazy because I would’ve been in the pic. 


hey all - any jc sightings from his birthday?

 

not that i’ve seen. but Jen did post a birthday greeting / #TBT of them 

 

yea, i wonder if they’ll get back together

 

One gal sent a screenshot of the story she posted. It was a picture of her holding a birthday cake and him blowing out the candle. She simply had a ‘happy birthday @jcchasezofficial’ caption along with one heart. My emotions started to get the best of me, but i had to make sure it didnt affect my work. I was on the clock after all. But of course, thoughts are running through my head - did JC see the post? did he respond or text jen? does he still have feelings for her? I snap out of it and put my phone away. Melinda walks the girls out, but i inform them that the boomerang will be posted on Lance’s IG for them to pull. It was just a little past 7 and the show was set to start at 730p. We hang out in the dressing room - snacking and playing homescapes until Lance has to start the show. 

 

Tyler was the first to open the show and his set was scheduled for 25 minutes. Lance went on stage welcoming everybody and introducing Tyler. I made sure to get some good shots in front of the stage. As soon as i got back behind the stage, Lance couldn’t wait to go grab some fair food. 

 

Lance: (grabbing my head) c’mon, we have 20 minutes. 

Melinda: (yelling as Lance & I scurry away) 20 minutes! DONT BE LATE!

 

I laugh as I look at my watch.

 

Lance: i get a cheat day a month. im using it now. 

Gianne: so what exactly are you looking for? or in the mood for? 

Lance: i’ll know it when i see it.

 

We stroll through the crowds of people and head directly to the food booths. Fried pickles, fried ice cream - name it, they had it. I saw a sign for tri-tip sandwiches, like they had at warped tour, and i immediately had to buy it.

 

Gianne: well, i found what i want. 

Lance: (intrigued) what? 

Gianne: its these amazing tri-tip sandwiches that ive had at warped tour. no other place ever tastes the same. and these seem to look like the same vendor. 

Lance: ok, grab me one too. im going to the funnel cakes - they have a bunch of fried stuff there

Gianne: (laughing) ok

 

With the line and waiting for our food, it roughly took about 10 minutes. I head towards Lance who was also just getting his order. We power walk back to the stage and make it just when Tyler is saying his thank you’s & goodbye. I take the food Lance bought and take it into the dressing room while he introduces Ryan on stage. Lance & Melinda come back while Ryan does his 30 minute set. Before chowing down on all the food, i take a selfie of the three of us & the food. Melinda took a piece of funnel cake but that was pretty much it. Lance double fisted, holding a corn dog in one hand and funnel cake in the other. I took a boomerang for him to post on his IG later. After finishing our food, i send the pics to Melinda & Lance. Melinda loved our selfie so much, she posted it to her IG. We headed to the stage since Ryan was just about done and Lance was about to announce OTOWN. I hang backstage with Melinda and the OTOWN guys until Lance finished his shpeel. The guys and I were joking around, and Melinda felt the urge to take a candid photo of all of us laughing. Then she got our attention and took one of all us looking at the camera. The guys ran out after Lance announced them and we headed back in the dressing room until Lance was needed for Bye Bye Bye. 

 

Melinda posts the candid on her IG and informs me that she’s going to tag me. We actually all get on our socials and post something for the night. While doing so, i received a notification for Melinda’s post and clicked on it. It was a nice photo - all of us laughing - and Melinda’s caption read:

 

never feels like work when you’re having fun

 

Lance also sees the post.

 

Lance: hey! where was I during this photo? 

Melinda: on stage

 

Melinda’s phone was going off with notifications too. She scrolled through and said a lot of the fans were responding and liking her post. Some reposted the photo in stories and tagged me & melinda. 

 

so proud of our girl *NSYNCFAN* living the dream! 


never give up. *NSYNCFAN* didn’t. look at her now. 

 

I thought to myself, how did i get so lucky with these group of nsync fan friends. I knew they were supportive of me getting my dream job, but would they be supportive when they find out i am dating one of the guys? I’ll deal with it when that time comes. I repost the stories in mine and include “love my girls” in each one. We hear that OTOWN is finishing up its gonna be me and head out for Lance to get ready for BBB. I move down to the front of the stage and get ready to film. The screams were deafening when Lance came out and everyone danced along to the routine too. I head back when they finish and we tidy up in the dressing room, packing up our things. Melinda requests our UBER BLACK since we were heading straight to the airport and flying to Flint. I couldn’t wait to get to the hotel and go to sleep. 

When we get to the airport and finish with all the baggage & security checks, we waited in the AA lounge til our flight boarded and departed. While waiting, i hear my phone go off numerous times. It was various accounts on IG. 

 

ALERT! ALERT! JC Spotting!

 

Included in the chat was a picture of JC and Jen walking. They weren’t holding hands or anything - which was good, but what was I to think of this? Was JC going to let me know when I got back? The picture must’ve been circulating fast because I then got a text from Michael.

I’m sure you’ve seen the picture already. 
Don’t freak out! Paps are snakes! 

 

How does Michael know what i’m thinking? But i’m thankful he’s trying to help me keep my cool. Lance’s phone goes off and he immediately looks at me. I couldn’t help but smirk. Michael was probably texting him too.

 

Gianne: Is michael texting you? 

Lance: he text’d you too? 

Gianne: yep

 

I place my phone face down, and lean my head all the way back on the chair.

 

Lance: has JC text’d you? 

Gianne: no. 

Lance: ok. so first off, the picture doesnt look bad, or like anything is going on.

 

I just continue looking at him.

 

Lance: second… JC wouldn’t do that to you 

Gianne: but its jen, they’ve been together for years. they have a history. 

Lance: but the way I see JC when he’s with you, it’s different. 

Gianne: (sighing) you’re just saying that. 

Lance: i wouldn’t do that to you. i’m sure he has a perfectly good explanation

 

My phone then started ringing. I look and see that it’s JC. Lance goes back to his phone to give me some privacy. Not ready to have this conversation, i slowly answer the phone.

 

Gianne: (nervous) hello? 

JC: hi… i can already tell by that tone that you’ve seen pictures. 

Gianne: yea, its hard to miss when its all over social media

JC: she just wanted to meet up for coffee, for my birthday sort of thing & catch up. nothing happened. it was just a friend having coffee with a friend.

Gianne: ok 

JC: (caught off guard) ok? we’re ok? 

Gianne: we’re ok

JC: i’m sorry i didnt tell you sooner. i should’ve ran it by you first

Gianne: JC, you dont need my permission to go out with your friends. i don’t want to be THAT girlfriend. As long as you’re honest with me, we’re good. I just ask that you dont break that trust

JC: and I wont. i wouldn’t do that to you.

 

I feel a little relief come over me, but still feel like I need to talk to him face to face. Announcement of our flight comes on overhead and boarding begins.

 

Gianne: baby, i gotta go. our flight is boarding. 

JC: ok. let me know when you get to michigan 

Gianne: i will

JC: bye

Gianne: bye

 

I hang up the phone and grab my stuff to get ready to board the plane. I can feel Lance waiting for me to tell him what happened. I figured I’d wait til we boarded the plane. We were in business class again and got settled in. I fill Lance in on our conversation and did his best to reassure me there was nothing to worry about. He even said ‘i told you so.’ The flight took about 3 hours and we landed in Michigan around 2am. We UBER’d to the hotel, checked in, and got some much needed rest. We all had our own rooms but we were all on the same floor, right next to each other. We all say good night and agree to meet tomorrow morning for brunch. After washing my face and getting ready for bed, i text JC.

 

hi. we just got to the hotel. 

super exhausted, gonna head to bed. good night. xo

ok. good night. 
i’ll talk to you tomorrow. xo

 

My mind was running a hundred thoughts a minute. It was like i was back in high school with the drama. the thoughts. the doubts. I did not sign up for this, but shit, every relationship goes through this. I turn off the light and go to bed. 

 

 

SATURDAY - August 10, 2019

 

I woke up naturally about 930a. Sleep wasn’t straight, but it was enough to get through the day. I get up to shower and get ready, since we were meeting for brunch at 11am. As i was finishing my make up, i get a knock on the door. I figured it must’ve been Melinda or Lance, but am surprised to open the door to a staff member delivering flowers.

 

worker: ms. gianne?  

Gianne: yes

worker: delivery for you. if you could sign here please. 

 

I sign the delivery slip and grab the flower vase.

 

Gianne: thank you

 

The worker smiles & nods and I shut the door. I take a whiff of the lilies and set them down on the table. I notice a card on the opposite side and open it. Of course it was from JC.

 

i’m sorry if i put any doubts in your head

i hope you know how much i truly care about you

can’t wait to see you tomorrow.

xoxo - j

 

I melted a little. I know he would never intentionally hurt me, but I still needed to talk to him. I send him a thank you text.

 

thank you for the flowers. lilies are my favorite. 

can’t wait to see you too. 

 

I hope he wouldn’t see through the text and sense i was still uneasy. I couldn’t deal with anymore of this today. I needed to stay happy and lively for the rest of the day. I put my phone away and finish getting ready. 

 

We go about the day with brunch and then head to the venue. We do the usual routine - VIPs, hosting, and BBB - and I post whatever shots I get throughout the day. After the show, we had back to the hotel to pack up since our flight was early the next morning.

In the car: 

 

Gianne: its gonna be weird not seeing you both for a month

Lance: you’ll probably see me in there somewhere

Gianne: perhaps

Melinda: yep, won’t see me until the canada show

 

I make a sad face, and realize the car pulled up to our hotel already. We turn in early and prepare for our early morning ahead.

 

 

SUNDAY - August 11, 2019

 

I wake up feeling nervous, knowing i’m gonna confront JC in a few hours. I get dressed - wearing cut off shorts and a loose button up long sleeve. I knew it’d be hot when we arrived in burbank. I meet Melinda & Lance in the lobby & make our way to the airport. My flight with Lance was at 8am and we’d be arriving at Burbank about 830am, with the time difference and all. Melinda’s flight was just a few minutes difference, but she’d get home way before us since she was only a state or two away. When we land in Burbank, Lance was very comforting telling me to just be honest with JC. Lance had a car pick him up and i continued to the parking lot since I had parked my truck there. Before I left the lot, i text’d JC.

 

just landed in Burbank. 

can i stop by? 

 

yes of course. you dont need to ask. 

 

ok, be there in 30

 

ok. see you in a bit. 

 

I start my drive to JC’s and when I park in front of his place, i couldn't help but take a deep breath. I buzz at the gate, and am let in a few seconds later. JC greets me at the door with a smile. Just by looking at me, he knew I wanted to talk. I wrap my arms around his waist to give him a hug and lean my forehead against his chest. He kisses the top of my head and wraps his arms around me. 

 

JC: baby, you said we were okay. 

Gianne: we are. i just feel like we need to talk 

JC: (rubbing my back) ok, lets talk.

 

I lift my head up to look at him and he gives me a kiss on the lips. Boy did it feel good to kiss him again. We walk inside and JC closes the door behind us. We sit on the couch facing each other. I dont know where to start. I take a deep breath and JC is just patiently waiting for me to say something.

 

Gianne: ok. it wasn’t easy for me to see that pic of you with Jen. and i believe you when you say nothing happened. but i guess, since we never really talked about why it ended or who broke up with who - thats probably why i felt the way i did. 

JC: ok, what do you want to know? 

Gianne: you guys were together for years. those feelings just dont go away at the snap of a finger. (i look down and then back up at him) do you still have any feelings for her?

 

JC looked at me with that expression of ‘how could you possibly ask me that with what we’ve been through’ kind of look. I hated asking the question but I know I wouldn’t get over this whole thing without asking.

 

JC: other than friends, no! do i care for her? yes. but again, as friends. 

Gianne: who broke up with who? or why did you break up? I know you said things changed between you two after coachella, but changed how?

 

JC runs his hand through his hair, gathering the information in his head.

 

JC: after coachella, there was a lot of buzz with offers and a reunion. and there was a side of her that showed how much of the attention she loved. with all the buzz, she got introduced to more “celebrities” and she started going out more.. (pausing)...  & ended up cheating on me. i tried to forgive her and work it out, but like you - if that trust is broken, its pretty much the end of that relationship.

 

I take a deep breath and feel horrible for making him relive the memory. But now i have insight and an explanation.

 

Gianne: i’m sorry that im making you talk about this. i know it probably isn’t easy reliving that

JC: dont be sorry. its fine. if it helps our relationship, i’ll talk about it however long you want

Gianne: (letting out a smile) that specific topic is done

JC: (knowing there was something else) and the next topic is? 

Gianne: while you guys were out for coffee… did you tell her about me ? 

JC: i did. not that its any of her business, but she asked how I was and if i was seeing anyone. and i wasn’t going to lie to her, or just dismiss you or your feelings for that matter, so I told her.

 

I felt relieved, but then again, now thats two people outside of the NSYNC circle that knew about our relationship - and i worry about it getting out to fans and having to deal with that. But that worry was for another day.

 

Gianne: do you think she still has feelings for you? i saw her IG story for your birthday

JC: i dont know if she does. but even if she did, it wouldn’t change how i feel about you now. she was my past. you’re my present.

 

I suddenly feel my cheeks turn red and flushed. He definitely had a way with words.

 

Gianne: just so i know, should i expect more run-in’s with her - whether it be you, in a crowd, etc - i mean, she is probably friends with your friends now right? 

JC: friends? … id say maybe more so an acquaintance. but if anything, it would probably be more likely to run into her on a night out depending where we went. not so much with the crowd i’m with.

 

I just nod as i try to understand the odds.

 

Gianne: ok

JC: (grabbing my hand) anything else?

Gianne: i think thats it. thank you…. for talking, giving me more insight

JC: of course. i dont ever want you doubting your trust in me. doubting us.

 

I look at him and lean in to kiss him. It was such a relief to get this conversation out of the way.

 

Gianne: i’m sorry i stopped by so early. did you even eat breakfast yet? 

JC: no, i usually get by with just coffee in the morning. want some? or something to eat? 

Gianne: coffee does sound good

JC: coming right up

 

JC gets up to fix up a cup of coffee for me in the kitchen. I follow him and sit at the island. He mixes cream and sugar for me and hands me the cup.

 

Gianne: thank you

 

I take a sip and take in the warmth. JC stands behind me and leans his hands on the island in front of me, kissing my shoulder.

 

Gianne: so what do you have going on today? 

JC: nothing at all. i was actually hoping you’d stay a little while since i may not see you all week.

 

I stay quiet and take another sip of coffee. I can sense JC waiting for my response. Of course I was gonna stay but thought I'd make him wonder a little. I set my cup down. He spins me in my seat to face him.

 

JC: is that a yes?

Gianne: (shrugging) I suppose 

Chapter 12 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

Spotify tracks 38 (lose myself) to 40

 

I give him a playful smile as he leans down to kiss me. As I finish my coffee, he grabs a blanket and brings it to the couch. He turns on the TV & pats the seat next to him for me to sit down. i climb onto the sofa and crawl towards him to cuddle in closer. I actually lie my head on his lap and he throws the blanket over me. We were flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch and ended up watching The Wedding Singer. Since i didn’t get much rest over the weekend, with all the drama and what not, i ended up falling asleep on his lap. When I woke up, the TV was off and JC was gone. I sat up & stretched my body out before going to look for JC. I hear a faint noise upstairs and get up to check what it was. As I get closer to the top of the stairs, the faint noise became music. JC was in his music room strumming at his guitar & singing. 

 

She dreams in color

But does she know that I love her?

I'm swimming in my abyss of insecure blue, yeah

And I'm losing my head

And I can't get no sleep

But if I reached out

Would you reach out for me, yeah

 

I'm leaning against the doorframe while he sings these specific words from Lose Myself. Why was he singing this song? These lyrics? Was he singing it because of me? I didn't want to cry, but I could feel my eyes watering. I must've sniffled because JC turned to find me at the doorway. 

 

JC: hey… youre awake! How long have you been standing there? 

Gianne: enough to remember how much I miss hearing you sing 

 

JC laughed & turned away as he started to put the guitar away. 

 

Gianne: I forgot how much i love that song

JC : yea, its been hitting pretty close lately

Gianne: what do you mean?

 

He turns to walk towards me.

 

JC : when the thought that I may have hurt you or that I might lose you .... these last few days .... it had me experiencing all these feelings. 

Gianne: how come u didn't say this earlier when we were talking? 

JC : (standing in front of me now) wasnt sure how to express it.... Therefore, why I was messing around with that song again

 

He moves a strand of hair out of my face, as i gaze into his mesmerizing blue eyes - hanging on every word. I feel myself breathing hard, or hardly breathing - i couldn’t tell.

 

JC : .... I am falling hard for you Gianne. Feeling this way. So fast. It's new to me. It scares me still. But I can truly say I love you.

 

I'm holding it in but deep down I want to start crying from the happiness I'm feeling. Holy cow! JC loves me?!

 

Gianne: (smiling ear to ear with watery eyes) I love you too!

 

JC smiles back in return and kisses me against the doorway. I take it he was very happy with my response. This boy made me weak in the knees. I could start to differentiate the ways he kissed me - right now, was soft and passionate. Was it because we had just admitted our love for one another? He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. He was happy - his eyes showed it, like they were smiling. Alongside the wall of the doorway, in his music room, was a black sofa/futon - the kind fit for a mancave’ish vibe. It fit perfectly with the style of his music room. He saw me eye the futon and he immediately took initiative. He began kissing me on the shoulder and moved in towards my neck. As he was doing so, he grabbed my waist and we waddled toward the futon. I had us pivot so that he would sit first and smiled as he sat. He gazed at me as i began to straddle him and he couldn’t wait to rub his hands all over my legs and sides. I ran my fingers through his hair a few times before i kissed him. I kissed him in a slow, loving yet teasing way. He ran his hands up the back of my shirt and the feeling of his skin on mine drove me crazy. I wanted to grind on him already, but wanted to go slow. Tease him. As we were kissing, he began unbuttoning my long sleeve. He slipped my shirt off and just wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. He pulled away from the kiss and just planted kisses all around - from my neck, to shoulder, to chest - and i melted. I tilted my head back allowing him to get every inch and i just moaned in pleasure. At the same time, he began unbuttoning my shorts and reached his hands down my shorts to grab my ass. He was wearing basketball shorts and i could feel him excited beneath me, which caused me to grind against him more and more. While in the moment, we somehow get our bottoms removed and as I straddle him again, he fills me and it feels so good. We both exhale with how good it feels. We start off slow, just looking into each others eyes, still in awe of our feelings for one another. But with JC’s hands all over me, i couldn’t help but thrust him in and out, faster and faster. He tossed his head back against the seat with his eyes closed. I still couldnt believe I could do this to him - make him feel this way. I nibbled at his neck to add to the sensations he was feeling. This made him grasp my thighs which drove me crazy. We thrusted faster and faster and finally came together. JC held onto me as he maneuvered his way to lie down on the futon, which had me lie on top of him and slightly against the back of the futon. After finally catching our breath, i caught a glimpse of the time on his wall clock. It was noon.

 

Gianne: (looking up at him) oh my goodness, its noon. have you eaten?  

JC: (smiling, amused at my concern) i was fine until our little session. i’m famished now. 

Gianne: (laughing at his cheesiness) you’re such a nerd.  let me cook something for you. 

JC: oh, you dont have to do that. we can order in if you want. 

Gianne: i don’t mind

 

I climb up off him kissing his chest along the way. I button up my shirt halfway and slip my shorts back on. I use the restroom before heading down to the kitchen. As I head down to the kitchen, JC gets up and uses the restroom too. I open the fridge to see what my options are. Steak, ground turkey, potatoes, and a variety of veggies. I figure i can cook steak, veggies, and mashed potatoes. Was that too heavy for lunch? Oh well, thats what he was gonna get. I start marinating the steak, then move onto boiling the potatoes. While the potatoes boiled, i grabbed my phone to make sure I didnt miss any messages. I had text messages from Michael and Lance. I love them for caring so much.

 

hey, just checking in. everything okay? 

 

:) yes, everything is fine. we’re fine. 

 

oh thank god! 

in that case, dinner next weekend at our house. 


oooh, sounds fun. 

i’ll check to make sure he doesn’t have plans already. 

 

ugh! LANCE will text him too! 

 

I just respond with a laughing emoji. I put the steaks in the oven for a few minutes before grilling them in the pan. JC made his way downstairs and joined me in the kitchen. 

 

JC: ooh, mashed potatoes? 

Gianne: yep 

 

He grabbed a water from the fridge and looked at what else I was cooking. 

 

Gianne: oh, Lance & Michael are inviting us to dinner at their house next weekend. 

JC: really? ok. sounds good. 

 

I finish mashing and seasoning the potatoes and get a spoonful for JC to taste.

 

Gianne: (feeding him) how does that taste? 

JC: mmm… sooo good.

 

I smile and feel relieved that it came out okay. I keep the pot of mashed potatoes on a low heat to stay warm. I heat up the skillet before placing the steaks on. I season the mixed veggies and bake them after I take the steaks out.

 

JC: do you need any help? 

Gianne: nope. just relax.

 

I finish cooking, plate everything and set it on the island. JC grabs utensils and drinks. As we sit down,

 

JC: wow! everything looks great and smells delicious. 

 

I wait for JC to take the first bite to see if everything was to his satisfaction. He takes a bite of steak.

 

JC: oh wow, this is so tender! and delicious!

 

I let out a sigh of relief and join him in eating. We must’ve been really hungry because we were so quiet the whole time we ate. When we finished eating, we just sat at the island talking and enjoying each others company. JC’s phone then went off alerting him of a text message. He grabs his phone and checks the message. 

 

JC: oh! it’s autumn! she’s having the movie premiere for their new hallmark movie next month and is making sure i don’t make plans. 

Gianne: oh, that sounds fun! those hallmark movies are my guilty pleasure 

JC: well good, because you’re coming with

 

I feel my eyes go wide - that means i’d be meeting his best friend. Heck, i’d be meeting more of his friends since thats a tight knit circle. He begins texting her back. When he finishes, he begins cleaning up and putting the dishes in the dishwasher. 

 

Gianne: here, let me help you 

JC: NO, you sit! you cooked. the least i could do is tidy up.

 

I wipe down the island and put away any leftovers. 

 

Gianne: so at this premiere… that means our picture will be taken, right? 

JC : (intrigued) yea

Gianne: so our relationship will be public from that point

JC : are u worried about being photographed? Do you not want to go? 

Gianne: no it's not that! It's just there's a handful of girls I would rather tell myself instead of them finding out thru press photos. 

JC : (processing in his head) oh

Gianne: I knew this time would eventually come & I didn't know how to bring it up. But u bringing up autumn's premiere…. I just thought, ok bring it up now

 

I was chattering and JC could tell I was nervous & jittery about the whole topic. He wiped his hands with a towel and hugged me from behind. 

 

JC : it's ok. breathe.

 

I take a deep breath.

 

JC : so how many is a handful? 

Gianne: about 7, so almost a literal handful

JC : what exactly were you going to tell them? 

Gianne: what do you want me to tell them? If we get photographed at the premiere, everyone is gonna assume that we're a couple anyway. 

JC : I mean, do you tell these girls everything? 

Gianne: no! of course not. 

JC : so if they asked for more information…. 

Gianne: if it's none of their business, I don't tell them anything. Plus these girls aren't like that. And they won't spread the news. I just need to tell them before media does. 

JC : so it's just literally, telling them that we're dating? 

Gianne: pretty much, I can play it down more, if u prefer 

JC : no, you're my girlfriend. I don't want you to just dismiss that. 

 

I turn in his arms to face him. I grab the sides of his face and kiss him.

 

Gianne: I'll tell them enough - what they need to know & nothing else.

 

He lifts me up to sit me on the island and stands in between my legs.

 

JC : ok

 

He gives me a kiss. My insides were fluttering because of him standing in between my legs. Just something about it frustrated me. Maybe because it could lead to sex in the kitchen. I always saw it in movies but never thought it was doable due to positioning. But we just ate so I was hoping it wouldn't lead to that. 

We moved to the couch - JC giving me a piggyback ride there - and watched TV. We cuddled, messed around, tickled each other - just relaxing. Around 4pm, I got ready to head home before it got dark. 

 

JC : I wish you would just stay the night

Gianne: I would if I didn't have such an early shift in the morning 

JC : so I'll pick u up Saturday then head to Michael & Lance's? 

Gianne: are u sure? I can just drive out here that way you don't keep going back & forth 

JC : or I can get you Friday night? then you can stay the whole weekend? 

 

JC gives me a flirty little smirk & I can't help but smile back. 

 

Gianne: that does sound tempting 

JC : ok that's settled. I'm getting you friday night

 

I laugh and grab my stuff. He walks me to my truck and kisses me goodbye before I climb inside. 

 

JC : be careful. Let me know when you get home

Gianne : yes sir

 

I give him another quick peck and start the car. He walks to the gate and watches me as I drive off. I get home around 530. Thankfully being Sunday, there wasn't too much traffic. I toss my overnight bag on the ground, plop on the couch, and then text JC that i got home ok. These last 3 days have been so mentally draining, it feels like its been a whole week. I decide i’ll text the nsync gals the following day after i get some much needed rest and get a better grasp of what to tell them.

 

 

MONDAY 8/12

 

It was back to work. i went about my day and once i got home, i started prepping on what i would tell the gals. Initially, i was going to wait until closer to the premiere to tell them, but I felt i had to do it now in case we happened to get caught by paparazzi. I was nervous. I knew they would have a bunch of questions. 


OK! i have something to tell you….. but you have to keep it SECRET! 

 

 

OMG! Is it reunion news?


JC NEWS? 


OMG!! SPILL THE TEA!! 

 

 

Ok, i felt i needed to be the one to tell you…. rather than you finding out 

from press or social media. So with that said, JC & I have recently started dating. I know, It’s nuts! i’m still in shock! I still can’t believe it! 

 

All these emojis start flooding in - bug eyed, heart eyes, mind blown, etc. I mean, i don’t blame them. What words would you be able to put together after hearing that kind of news. There was some wows & congrats squeezed in there. 

 

How did this start? I need details. 

 

And then bam, there it was! 

 

Is it everything we always imagined? LOL

 

How do i answer this the way JC would want this answered. Without invading his sense of privacy. I did tell him I wouldn’t tell them anything they didn’t need to know, but i also know that they wouldn’t stop until they got a little something. 

Ya'll know JC. He's very private.
So without divulging too much info - YES!!!???? 

The girls' response were a bunch of fireworks and hearts & I was just glad they were so supportive & didn't pry. I think also cuz they respected JC. 

 

            And don't worry, I'm still manifesting the 

            reunion. Gotta get my girls in somehow! ????

 

We chatted a bit more before we all went offline. They all promised nothing would leave our chat. I trusted them. I resumed the rest of my regular workweek & just couldn't wait for Friday. Spending the weekend with JC and then dinner with Lance & Michael. I mean, what life was I living? Was this my life? I still couldn't believe it. 

 

Chapter 13 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 41 (pony) to 43

FRIDAY - August 16, 2019

 

Friday rolled around and I had mentioned to JC that I would be getting off work around 530. Low and behold, by the time I got home, he was already in my driveway waiting for me. Eager much? Who was I kidding? So was I! As I parked my car, he got out of his. He was in a black tee and blue jeans. Ugh, how could he make that so sexy? I hurried out of my car and jumped into his arms. 

 

Gianne: mmm..i missed you! 

JC: missed you too 

 

He sets me down and I grab my stuff from the car. We walk into the house so that I can grab my other bag for the weekend. 

 

Gianne: did you want anything to drink? 

JC: (shutting the front door) no i’m ok. 

Gianne: i just need to grab a few more things… but i’m pretty much packed

JC: take your time…… how was work? 

Gianne: eh, busy as usual. it dragged too since i knew i’d be seeing you at the end of my shift. i just kept counting down

JC: eager much? 

Gianne: (peeking out the bedroom door) look who’s talking, mister waiting on my driveway

 

JC lets out a laugh. I stuff some heels in my bag and zip it up. I change out of my work clothes and put on my black romper. I walk out to the living room where JC was sprawled out on the couch. I gently lay on top of him. 

 

Gianne: how about you? tiring day? 

JC: worked on a few projects here and there. not too crazy.

Gianne: did you want to rest first? i’m good to go whenever you are. 

JC: we’ll leave in a sec… lemme just enjoy you for a minute

 

He grabs my waist and ass to bring me up higher, bringing our lips together. This was another type of kiss - a hungry, i need you type of kiss. If we continued at this pace, we’d never make it back to his place. 

 

Gianne: mmm … (pulling away from the kiss) easy now. we wont ever leave if we keep this up

 

JC whines as i pull away. I sit up but remain on top, straddling him.

 

JC: well, you don’t make it easy for me either (grabbing my hips) especially just sitting on top of me like this

Gianne: (smiling) oh, now its my fault, is it? 

 

I lean down to kiss him in a slow, teasing manner. As he kisses me back, I pull away and lick his lips and then get off him.

 

JC: Ugh! Wait a minute… 

Gianne: (standing at the end of the couch & smiling) hey, I'm just making it easier for you baby

 

JC let's out a sigh. He got up off the couch and hugged me from behind while I was grabbing my bag. 

 

JC : (whispering in my ear) just wait til we get to my place

 

I smiled and knew i’d be in trouble once we got to JC’s. He needed his fix and me teasing him didn’t help. We walk out of the house & I lock up behind me. I throw my duffel in his back seat & situate myself up front. We made our way back to Hollywood and sure enough, I fell asleep on the drive there. As he was nearing his street, I woke up. 

 

JC : (sarcastically) now u wake up?! 

Gianne: (stretching) I'm sorry

 

He parked his car in the garage and closed the garage door. I undo my seat belt and lean over to nibble on his neck to apologize.

 

Gianne: I'm sorry baby

 

I bring myself over the center console, undo his seat belt, and straddle him in the driver seat.

 

Gianne: (kissing the other side of his neck) how can I make it up to you? 

JC : what you're doing… is a start

 

I slip my hands under his shirt and rub my hands all over his skin. Gosh, he felt good. Suddenly, Pony by Ginuwine came on the radio. How appropriate. I couldn't help but grind to the beat of the song. I got on my knees that way I was hovering above JC's legs - just enough room to undo his jeans & release him from his boxers. He reclined his seat just enough for both of us to be comfortable. Luckily, since my romper was quite loose, we could just move my pant leg aside. Easy access. He filled me with all of him and I was already soaking wet. Who was I kidding? I got excited and wet anytime he walked in the room. I rode him while he looked at me with awe. Sliding my straps off my shoulders, he kissed & licked my shoulders & breasts. I couldn't believe I took initiative to fuck him in his car. I hope he didn't mind - after all, he didn't stop me.

 

JC : baby you feel so good

 

I rode him faster and he moaned louder. I knew he was close to coming. I covered his lips with mine and in a few more thrusts, he came. We would definitely need to wash our clothes after this. We caught our breaths & carefully got out of the car, trying not to ruin the interior, or having to clean it. I grabbed my bag from the back & he led the way inside. Without even mentioning it, we head straight to the master & take a shower. By the time it took us to finish our shower, we came out all wrinkled. JC put on pajama pants and a wife beater tank and headed downstairs.

 

JC : come downstairs when you're ready

Gianne: (brushing my hair) ok

 

After drying my hair and putting on sleeping clothes, I made my way downstairs. I stop at the bottom of the stairs and wonder how he set this up so fast. Atop the kitchen island was a charcuterie board with cheeses, meats, and fruits. He had wine poured out and dinner was being heated up.

 

Gianne: J… how? 

JC : sit! I set up most of it before coming to get you. And ordered dinner beforehand so I just needed to warm it up. 

Gianne: awww I love it. Thank you.

 

While the food warmed up in the oven, we picked at the cheese board. We chatted, drank wine, and laughed. This was so easy. So comfortable. The timer went off on the oven and JC went to get our food. He set a plate in front of me and my mouth watered - chicken parmesan with spaghetti. It smelled delicious. When he sat down next to me, I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

 

Gianne: thank you! It looks amazing!

 

We chowed down on our food until our bellies were satisfied. I could feel my face flushed from the wine I had drank too. We let our stomachs settle while we watched TV in the living room. By around 930, we were spent. We headed to bed and fell asleep. 

 

 

SATURDAY 8/17

 

I woke up and began to stretch, then realizing JC wasn't in bed. I look at my watch and see it's almost 10. Damn! I had slept in. I wonder what time JC woke up. I use the restroom and brush my teeth before heading downstairs. As i walk into the kitchen, JC was on the phone and fixing up breakfast - eggs, toast, juice and coffee. He saw me walk in and finished up his call. 

 

JC: yea, so we’ll see you tonight

 

JC hung up the phone and handed me a cup of coffee.

 

JC: just getting the details for dinner tonight 

Gianne: (sitting on the stool) what time do we have to be there? 

JC: 6

Gianne: oh. ok. ….  have you been awake long? 

JC: (leaning on the island next to me) about an hour. 

Gianne: (taking a bite of toast) you should’ve woke me up

JC: you were so deep in sleep. plus i wanted you rested

 

JC leans in to give me a kiss, clearly implying why he wants me rested.

 

Gianne: well, i can only imagine how we’re gonna kill time til dinner 

JC: (smiling & taking a bite of eggs) i’m glad you’re already getting accustomed to my way of thinking

 

I start laughing and grab a bite of eggs as well. 

We finish breakfast and I clean up this time since he cooked. While i finished cleaning up, he took out his phone and was either texting or doing some work. To avoid bothering him, I pull out my phone and catch up on emails, texts, etc. Lauren had text’d me days ago wanting to know how JC’s birthday dinner went. I gave her the details and filled her in that we were now officially boyfriend and girlfriend.

 

WHAT!?! HOLY SHIT!!!!!  

congrats! that is awesome!


thank you! he says hello by the way. 

we need to plan a get together sometime soon. 

 

Oh gosh! JC Chasez in our home! 

that is a trip to say! LOL 

 

I literally LOL’d and JC couldn’t help but look at me with curiosity. 

 

Gianne: (looking at him) sorry, Lauren’s texting me

 

He just smiles at me and resumes his messages. I check social media and look through everyones posts. I had some messages from some of the girls over the last few days.

 

Gianne, anyway you can get our boy to post an updated pic of him?


haha, i will try my best

but what about the one of him & Jen? 

 

HALLELUJAH!! 

 

that doesn’t count! that was paparazzi shots.

and he wasn’t smiling. 

 

I went onto his instagram and checked what was last posted. It was when he was in London for the Take That show. It’s been 3 months since he’s posted anything. JC had finished catching up on work and walked up behind me to check what i was doing. He saw i was looking at his instagram page. 

 

JC: whatcha lookin at? 

Gianne: browsing….. do you have people post on your social media? or is it just you? 

JC: no, no people. just me. 

Gianne: i was gonna say, if you did have people - they are doing an awful job

JC: gee! thanks

 

I start laughing. He sits next to me, facing me. 

 

JC : maybe u should run my account 

Gianne: what!? No. 

JC : why not? You do it for the pop tour. 

Gianne: well yea, but that's different. that's work. 

JC : well, this could be too

Gianne: no, that's weird. Your girlfriend running your account is weird. 

JC : why?! 

Gianne: if it were the groups account, sure! I could work with that. But yours solely… No!

JC : how come you could do it if it were the groups? And not mine?

Gianne: I can't explain it. I feel like I could target the audience for the group account. I don't know if I could deal with yours. (looking at him seeing if that excuse worked) 

JC : (teasing) but u, of all people, know my audience so well 

Gianne: also true. but i still can’t run yours. i can give you tips, but thats about it

JC: (knowing i wouldn’t change my mind) ok fine. but when we do decide what to do for the “reunion” - i’m gonna suggest to the guys about having you run our social 

 

My jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe what i was hearing. My dream job was becoming an ULTIMATE dream job. 

 

JC : (laughing & giving me a quick kiss on the lips) you're welcome

Gianne: are you serious? 

JC : yea, why not? Then we wouldn't have to go long stretches of not seeing each other. 

Gianne: (pretending to be offended) oh, so it's just to keep me close?! 

JC : that too

 

JC leans in to kiss me and my heart flutters. 

 

Gianne: you're amazing! I can't believe you'd do that for me. 

JC : I know how much you love doing it for the pop tour & your photos are amazing! You should definitely be able to do what you love.  

 

I slide off my stool and wrap my arms around JC's neck. I massage my fingers through his hair and look him in his eyes.

 

Gianne: I love you. And thank you for even considering me, or recommending me to the guys for this 

JC: (brushing my hair from one side to the other) no need to thank me

 

Looking at JC, he was just so handsome and thoughtful. I suddenly felt the urge for him. I needed him. I kissed him intently and immediately, he knew i needed him. He grabbed my hand and led the way downstairs. Oooh, did he read my mind? Was he bringing me to the hottub? My stomach dropped and I suddenly felt wet. JC walked onto the outside patio and started the jacuzzi jets. He grabbed some towels from the dresser and placed them on the patio chairs. He cradled my face in his hands and gave me the sweetest kiss. This was the calm before the storm. We didn't have bathing suits, so we ended up in the jacuzzi in nothing but our birthday suits. Luckily the patio was covered by frosted glass so no one could see us, but we could still see the amazing view. We stood in the center of the jacuzzi, the deepest part of the tub, and started kissing. I wrapped my arms around him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I could just feel his hands go up and down my back, rubbing my legs, and holding my ass. It just felt good being in each others arms - skin to skin. The passion behind every kiss and the love in every touch. I feel him erect beneath me, in between my legs, grazing against me. He backs up towards the steps and sits down. As I straddle him, i position him to enter me perfectly. He bounces me up and down, thrusting in and out. I can’t help but moan out. He felt so good. We both came a few minutes later and just remained in each others arms, kissing. We soak for about abother hour and take in the view, enjoying each other's company. When we realized we needed to shower & get ready for dinner at Lance's, JC got out of the tub first. He reached for a towel off the patio chair to wrap around his waist. He then got the other towel and held it open for me. I walked out of the tub as JC wrapped the towel around me. He rubbed his hands up & down my arms to dry me off & warm me up. He gave me a quick kiss before turning me around to walk back in the house. I walked into the guest room while he turned off the tub jets and locked the door as he followed me in. I walk all the way back up to the kitchen and drink some water. JC appeared at the top of the stairs and I offered him some water. After placing the glass on the counter, he wraps his arms around my waist to bring me close to him. 

 

JC: you hungry or anything? 

Gianne: (realizing JC is just in a towel in front of me & touching his chest & stomach) just for you  

 

JC lets out a turned on smile and kisses me. I pull away. 

 

Gianne: but … we do have to get ready

 

JC lets out a grunt as I begin walking to the stairs leading to his room. As i take the first step, i look over at him.

 

Gianne: (undoing my towel and dropping it to the floor) so come on already.. 

 

His jaw drops to the floor in surprise, and i begin running up the stairs to the shower in his room. I turn on the shower and when the temperature was just right, JC walked into the bathroom. I step backwards into the shower, gazing at him as he drops his towel. He steps into the shower and pins me against the wall. He kisses me while cupping my breast, as the water ran off of us. JC began kissing me lower and lower, and before I knew it, he was on his knees. I shoot my head back against the wall as he licks me. The first thought in my head was, this can't be comfortable for him. But then I was overwhelmed by the sensations running through me as he flicked his tongue in and out and all around me. I cried out for more and he willingly obliged. I was close to coming and my knees started trembling. I screamed out as I went and JC just looked at me happily, knowing he just blew my mind. Knowing I was still gathering myself, he held me to support me until I could on my own. However, while holding me, he still continued to caress me down there with his hand, his fingers just massaging me. How did he expect me to get a hold of myself if he continued to do these things to me? After a few minutes, we finally washed ourselves and got out of the shower. It was almost 5, so we got dressed and finished getting ready. 

 

Gianne: (fixing my hair) what a way to work up an appetite. 

JC : I'll say. I'm starving! 

 

JC dressed up in jeans and a white tee and grey short sleeve button up. It was like his outfit of choice. Just like the Nike jacket he wears so much. I ended up in ripped jeggings and a flowy floral tank top. We were set and ready to go by 530 - just in time. Luckily, Lance's place wasn't too far. JC said we'd be there in 20 minutes. We head out to the garage and get in JC's jeep. Sitting down, it still slightly smelled of us since the last time we were in the jeep. It all flashed through my head like it just happened. When i snap out of it, JC had already closed the garage and made his way over the hill. I don't think I'd ever get used to the street traffic in LA. It was ridiculous. Thank goodness JC was driving. A few more turns into some residential streets, and we arrived at Lance's. Cars lined the street & several cars were already in Lance's driveway. JC ended up parking across the street from the house. He walked to the passenger side to open the door for me. 

 

Gianne: thank you

 

He grabbed my hand & we walked hand in hand to the front door. You could already hear lots of voices through the door. From what i was told, I thought it was just gonna be us four. 

 

Gianne: sounds like a party

 

JC just gave me a wink & a smile. 

Was I missing something? We rang the doorbell and Michael opened the door.

 

Michael: yes! More guests!

 

He gives me cheek kisses and a hug and gives JC a hug. 

 

Michael : I missed you

Gianne: missed u too! (hearing all the voices in the other room) sounds like a party! Why did I assume it was just us four?

 

Michael looks at JC and JC gives him a look to not say anything.

 

Michael : now why would you assume that?

 

As we walked towards the living room, the voices became recognizable. Joey & Chris' were the first ones I recognized. There were lady voices too but none I could for sure pinpoint. I suddenly froze as they all came into view. 

In my head, I'm thinking HOLY SHIT!

Here I was, STANDING IN THE SAME ROOM WITH ALL THE MEMBERS OF NSYNC! There was no way I was gonna get through this night with ease. JC is amused with my reaction, knowing full well how epic of a surprise this was. Then, all the guys turn towards us to say hi to JC. I see Izzy and she comes up to me to say hi.

 

Izzy : (hugging me) Gianne!

Gianne : hey Izzy! How are you? 

Izzy : good! Nice to see you again! 

Gianne: looking gorgeous as always 

 

Joey then approaches me to hug me.

 

Joey: hey Gianne! 

Gianne: hey Joey! How's it going? 

Joey : ya know, busy working! 

Chris: (being silly & reaching to shake my hand) Gianne, was it? 

 

JC formally introduces me as his girlfriend to Chris & Karly followed by Justin & Jessica. Joey and Izzy didn't seem shocked, so Lance may have told them. After all, when we facetimed during the Palm Springs trip, I wasn't his girlfriend yet. 

 

Justin: (going in for a hug) so literally, everyone has met you besides us. 

Gianne: it seems that way… 

Justin: well it's nice to finally meet you Gianne. 

Gianne: it's FINALLY nice to meet you too 

Chris : yea, she's prolly been waiting much longer to meet you 

Gianne: who knew after 21 years, I'd be in the same room as all of you 

Joey: ha. Who knew we'd still be friends!? 

 

Joey continued to pretend laugh while everyone sympathy laughed at his not so funny joke. I continue to greet Jessica. 

 

Gianne : Jessica, nice to meet you 

Jess: nice meeting you too! (leaning into whisper to me) I'm quite excited that I'm in the same room with all of them too! 

 

I let out a giggle. She was a fan, despite all the interviews she's done making it seem like she wasn't. I still felt awkward like I was the only one who didn't know the reason for this gathering. I was sure my body language and the way I was standing definitely showed it. 

 

Lance : thanks everyone for coming out tonight for this dinner. It's just been a while since we've all caught up & just enjoyed each other's company. 

Also, JC's gone over all the details of the various offers we've received & thought now would be the time to discuss those options & whether or not we'll do any of them

 

Chris: (joking) aww man, this is a business dinner! I'm outta here! 

 

We all let out a chuckle. The table was set and Michael invited us to sit down. Lance was at the head of the table, followed by me, JC, Justin. Jessica, Chris at the other end, Karly, Joey, Izzy, and then Michael. With JC and Justin next to each other, the JOSHTIN conspiracy immediately popped into my head. The chef that Lance & Michael had hired brought out the food and everything looked amazing. We started out with a fancy salad with some apricot garnish, followed by tri-tip and carbonara, and finally ending with creme brulee. Definitely one of the best meals ever. After catching up and letting our food settle, discussions went underway. 

 

Lance: so i guess im gonna break the ice on the topic of the night 

Joey: (sarcastic) Ugh! Way to ruin a great night

 

Izzy playfully shoves Joey to knock it off with the joking. 

 

Lance: so JC… care to explain what options we have

JC: So the main two that have stood out, looking at contracts and everything, are the vegas residency, obviously. and there’s a venue tour. The difference however with the venue tour is that its multiple dates at one venue rather than just a single day. 

Chris: Oh! That is different. 

JC: Yea, so instead of one night here & one night there, its more like 2 or 3 nights here and then 4 nights there. 

Lance: but will people in the same city, watch us multiple times? 

Gianne, Izzy, Karly, Jessica and Michael: (in sync) YES! 

 

Our significant others look at us and start laughing. We all shrug because we know NSYNC’s audience. 

 

Lance: see, this is why i had ya’ll bring your other halfs. we know our audience, but they know our audience more 

Justin: how long would the vegas residency be? 

JC: first run is 5 months, with possible extension. we decide what days we want blacked out and if we need certain weeks off in between those 5 months. its actually pretty flexible. 

Joey: and the venue tour? 

JC: that could be a lot longer depending how many cities they sign on, especially at multiple dates per venue. so in a way, its kind of like a traveling residency. 

Lance: So with all the children situations, the vegas residency would be the most realistic option - agree? 

Joey, Chris, and Justin: Agree

Lance: Now that we narrowed it to which one we would do - is it worth it? 

JC: if we agree to the vegas residency, they are willing to offer us $500,000 per show. so split between the 5 of us, if we do 5 shows a week at 100k per show. thats 500k per week. 2 mil a month. EACH!

 

Majority of us stay quiet with the amounts that JC just delivered to the table. Justin took a swig of his wine. And looking around the table, i could see all the guys just processing the information in their head. 

 

Joey: Ok, so obviously this offer is something all of us have to discuss with our respective partners - taking into account family, other business engagements, etc. 

Chris: Are you kidding!? Where do i sign? 

 

We all let out a laugh, but I couldn’t tell if Chris was kidding or not. I look at Karly, who didn’t seem to oppose. In my head, all I could think of was shit! Could this really happen? An nsync reunion! 

 

Joey : is there a deadline for these contracts to expire? 

JC : nah, it's pretty much open until or if we're ready 

Michael: that's crazy

Gianne: goes to show how much people want this reunion

Chris: is it just for nostalgia purposes? Cuz we haven't released anything in 20 years! Why would people want to see us? 

Joey: EXACTLY! what would be our reason for doing it? We can't do this just for money or because everyone else is reuniting. 

 

The guys nod in agreement. Izzy notices I'm in deep thought and catches my attention. I don't know if I should say anything because who am I to just butt in and throw my opinion out into this discussion. 

 

Izzy: it seems as if Gianne may have a reason… 

 

My eyes bug out and at the same time, everyone focuses on me. Dammit Izzy! 

 

JC : what is it? 

Gianne: it's just a thought, and I'm sure you have all seen plenty of comments suggesting it. But fans never really got a goodbye, or closure - this could be a "farewell" tour. that is if you guys aren’t planning on coming back permanently

 

Lance : that is true. 

Joey: even with no new music out? 

Gianne: are you kidding me? If you guys sat on stools the whole night, you'd still sell out. 

Karly: very true 

Michael : agree 

Justin & JC : really?! 

 

Again with the JOSHTIN moment. I needed to stop. The guys continue throwing out points here & there. I take a sip of wine and JC stretches his arm around the back of my seat, gently caressing my shoulder. The touch of his fingertips back and forth sent chills down my spine. The guys finally decided to each have time to think about what was discussed, and like Joey said, to discuss with their significant others. Before everyone left, Lance made sure to get a group picture. 

 

Lance: Ok don’t hate me… but we gotta get a group pic before everyone leaves

 

All the guys sigh in unison to joke around. 

 

Lance: ha ha. 

 

Everyone gathered by the couch in the living room, while Lance tried to set the timer on the kitchen counter. Struggling with setting it up, I went ahead and helped him.

 

Michael: yea, let the pro do it babe

 

Lance was getting frustrated and just left it to me to set up. As everyone got set up on and around the couch, i set the timer for a few shots in 10 seconds. Heading back to everyone, i saw everyone situated - Jessica, Justin, Chris, Karly and JC standing along the back of the sofa, while Joey, Izzy, Michael and Lance sat on the sofa. JC had his arm out waiting for me to stand next to him for the picture. I hurried over before the first picture went off. 

 

Gianne: FYI, it’s gonna take 5 shots

Karly: oooh, she’s good 

 

The rest of the girls laugh. JC puts one arm around me, resting it on my shoulder, and pulling me closer. Everyone smiled and the first few shots went off. Lance then shouted out to do a pose or funny shot for the next two shots. It was funny seeing everyone interact. Joey pretended to sleep. Izzy and Michael made kissy faces cheek to cheek, while Lance made a disgusted face. All of us standing either made hand gestures or funny faces. How original. 

 

Lance grabs his phone and looks through all the pictures. We all hover around getting glimpses of the shots.

 

Lance : I'll send it in the group text

 

We all hug & say our goodbyes. 

 

Jessica: thanks for such a fun night 

Michael: Of course. Anytime. Thank you for coming everyone! 

Karly : it was nice meeting you Gianne 

Gianne: oh my goodness…. you too! Give Nash a kiss for me! 

Karly: will do

 

We all walk out the front door while Michael & Lance watch us from their front porch. JC walks with his arm around my shoulder, as we walk back to his car. He kisses the side of my head before opening the passenger door for me. 

 

Gianne: thank you 

 

JC winks and shuts the passenger door. As he makes his way to the driver side, he waves bye to the guys driving off. He gets in the car and starts the engine. 

 

JC : soooo, did u have fun? 

Gianne: oh my gosh! How could you not tell me everyone would be here? I probably looked totally flabbergasted when I walked in earlier. 

JC : (laughing) well Lance didn't tell me til this morning what the dinner was for, and I just thought this would be an epic surprise. 

Gianne: yea, that was definitely epic. 

 

JC began driving back to his place. 

 

Gianne: but yes, I had a wonderful time! 

JC: and provided some valuable input 

Gianne: oh please! it’s nothing you guys didn’t already know. 

JC: but seriously? fans would actually watch us multiple nights in a row, even if we have no new music out? 

Gianne: are you really asking me this right now? you really have no idea how much NSYNC fans are dying for literally anything from you guys. if two of you are spotted together - they all hyperventilate thinking that somethings going on.

 

JC lets out an amused laugh.

 

Gianne: what do you think the outcome is going to be? reunion or bust? 

JC: honestly, it could go either way. but thats something we too have to discuss 

Gianne: we? 

JC: yea, me and you. we’re in a relationship now and I want to know your thoughts on this. i mean, depending which route we take - you may have to take a leave from work? or leave all together!?

Gianne: (confused) wait! what!?

 

I was so distracted by the turn of our conversation that i didn’t know we had already arrived at JC’s place. He parked in the garage and we began walking inside the house. 

 

JC: so lets say, we do the vegas route. i would definitely want you there, especially since we’ll basically be based out of vegas. plus, if you’re doing our social media, it would only make sense for you to be there. (thinking) Ok, actually - even if we do the city tour, this would apply too. 

Gianne: (shocked & processing all this information) so you would basically want me on tour with you? 

JC: well yea!?

 

We sit on the couch and continue our discussion. 

 

Gianne: you know, when joey said you guys would have to go and discuss with your significant others, i didn’t actually think i was going to be included

JC: (teasing) well, you are my girlfriend now, so that makes you my significant other, therefore we’re discussing

Gianne: baby, what ever you decide to do. I'm all for it. But if i quit my job, how am I supposed to pay for my house, bills, and whatever else? 

JC : you'd still get paid what you're getting now for the pop tour…. and you could… move in here? 

Gianne: (surprised) what?! 

JC : what? you don't want to? 

Gianne: J, we've only been dating a few weeks! Are you sure you're even ready for that? 

JC : wouldn't you agree these last few weeks have been amazing?!

Gianne: they have! (grabbing his face in between both my hands) But again, a few weeks! 

 

JC grabbed me by the waist, pulling me to him, which resulted in me leaning back against his legs.

 

JC : maybe you're not ready to move in

Gianne : yea, sure. Turn it on me. 

JC : you're the only one hesitating 

Gianne: so you're saying, if this reunion happens - you want me to quit my job, move in here with you, and go with you on tour? 

JC : yep! Pretty much

Gianne: (shaking my head) you're crazy, but I'd do it in a heartbeat! 

 

JCs smiled from ear to ear, not expecting my answer. JC kissed me with such excitement. JC’s phone then went off. JC grabs his phone and opens up his text messages. Lance had sent the group pictures from earlier. We scroll and look through the different shots. 

 

Gianne: can you send them to me too? 

JC: are you going to post these on ig? 

Gianne: oh no… im not gonna be responsible for mass hysteria 

 

JC laughs. 

 

Gianne: if this photo gets circulated - it’ll be at the fault of one of you guys

 

JC sends me the photos as we head upstairs to get ready for bed. As soon as we laid in bed, it felt so good that we fell asleep right away. 

 

 

End Notes:

**sorry, just realized that it cut off --- will post it as another chapter** 

Chapter 14 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

sorry, i didnt realize the last chapter cut off. moved it over to here. 

Spotify tracks 44 (tell em) to 45

SUNDAY - August 18, 2019

 

The next morning, i woke up to numerous vibrations on the nightstand next to me. I looked over and saw JC was still asleep. I turned off vibrate mode on my phone to keep from waking him. I rub my eyes to focus on what’s causing my phone to go off. I felt like my stomach just dropped. I couldn’t breathe. I had numerous DM’s on my IG account. I was tagged in the same photo over and over. I click on the photo and try to find out who originally posted it. 

 

photo credit: karlyk’s stories 

 

Doh! Of course! Karly loved sharing anything NSYNC related. That's one of the many reasons why the fans loved her. I went to her account and watched her stories. She posted the picture of us making funny faces, late last night after JC and I fell asleep. So many accounts had already reposted it. The cat was out of the bag. There was no hiding it now. I skimmed through the DM’s - some accounts in shock, some excited for me. Surprisingly, not a lot of hate. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I checked all the messages that were waiting in my inbox. 

 

OMG! Gianne! 

Is this a reunion meeting? 

 

DEAD! you’re in the same room as all of NSYNC! 

 

Wake up! Wake up! SPILL the tea!! 

 

I must’ve moved around too much because JC rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my shoulder. 

 

JC: good morning

Gianne: good morning

JC: you’re awake early 

Gianne: i know. sorry if i woke you. my phone kept going off

JC: everything ok?

Gianne: Karly shared last nights photo. the fandom is going nuts! 

JC: (suddenly defensive) nothing negative towards you right? 

Gianne: so far so good. 

 

I put my phone down and turn towards him and kiss him on the lips. As I pull away, JC holds me close and continues kissing me. I feel tingles all over as he runs his hands all over my body. He grabs me by the ass and rolls over so that i’m on top of him. Since we went straight to sleep last night, i figured this was his way of filling in the gaps. After we fulfilled each other, we freshened up and headed downstairs. We made breakfast and sat at the island. While eating breakfast, both our phones were beeping constantly with notifications. While i took a sip of my juice, JC checked his phone. 

 

JC: sorry, its the guys. eric. social media. 

Gianne: no, you’re fine. (taking a bite of eggs) everything ok? 

JC: for the most part. but man! this photo is creating so much buzz. 

Gianne: exactly why i didn’t post it

 

After finishing the food on my plate, I start to check my phone. I had texts from Lauren, twitter, facebook, and instagram notifications galore. I checked instagram first and saw that Karly and Jessica followed me. I keep scrolling and then see that the rest of the guys started following me too.

 

MY HEAD WANTED TO EXPLODE.

 

I wanted to scream with excitement, even though I had met all the guys already. Even though I already have an epic and memorable photo with all of them. Even though i may potentially start seeing all of them on a regular basis if this reunion happens. JC’s phone rings and i hear JC mention Eric’s name as they begin talking. I go about my business and continue looking through my phone. 

I start with sending a message to some of the IG accounts. 


ladies - im still in shock. 

all i can say is that they’ve finally got together to discuss.

nothing decided. 

 

OMG! Gianne is living the dream. 


Oh, to be a fly on that wall. Can you tapwire the next meeting? LOL 

 

anymore candids from this wonderful meeting?

 

i will inform ya’ll WHEN i can or if im ALLOWED. lol. 

i am trusting that anything i tell you is CONFIDENTIAL! 

and there were a few more of the same group shot

 

I include the other photos from last night.

I move onto Lauren’s texts and open to bug eyed emojis. 


Your dreams have come true! Unbelievable! 


Its crazy, i know! how did you even see the photo? 

Are you kidding me? it’s all over the entertainment news outlets - all the socials! I specifically saw it on ET’s IG. 

Oy! Yea, Karly (chris’ wife) posted it last night & it spread like wildfire. 

 

I bet! Anything with the guys spreads like wildfire. 
Still crazy to see you on ET’s social media! 

You’re telling me! 
but i guess im going to have to get used to it


I immediately go on ET’s IG and look at what was posted. They had reposted Karly’s story in their stories with a ‘swipe up’ feature. Of course I was going to swipe up. It brought up an article with no factual information but just what they speculated was happening. Of course, the main attention being hopes for a reunion. And of course, they couldn’t go without mentioning me - the new face in a group of significant others.

 

And the new face among the ladies - currently the gal behind the pop2000tour’s social media - Gianne Suarez. But is that all? Is she also the reason behind JC’s new social media presence? Or was she simply at this nsync gathering to document this moment in history? We shall have to wait and see.

 

Luckily, Karly posted the funny face one where JC didnt have his arm around me. It could simply be played off that I was a friend in this photo - that i happened to be at the right place at the right time. I was so into the article that I didnt realize JC walk up next to me. 

 

JC: you saw the article too? 

Gianne: (caught off guard) huh? oh yea… Lauren told me about it 

JC: Chris sent a group text, apologizing that Karly posted the photo without giving us a heads up

Gianne: well she is in the photo - she doesnt really have to ask permission. 

JC: thats what we said in the text. but he knows that this is gonna cause a lot of media attention

Gianne: is that why eric called? 

JC: yea… some music execs and producers are reaching out. if we’re ready to reunite, they have the studio ready. 

Gianne: that is insane! 

JC: yea! and just from a photo of all of us that was posted on social media. 

 

We spent the majority of the day cuddling on the couch, watching TV.

Around 7pm, JC finally gave in to drive me home. 

In the car... 

 

JC: i hate having to bring you home

Gianne: i told you i could’ve drove to your place

JC: (amused) no, not that i literally hate driving you…. but more of you being at your place. and me at mine. 

Gianne: (teasing) well then you better hurry up and get that reunion underway

JC: would you not move in with me if the reunion didn’t happen? 

 

I was surprised at the turn in our conversation. It suddenly felt very serious. Was i supposed to answer that or not?  JC pulled into my driveway and turned the engine off. We stay seated in the car. 

 

JC: (turning towards me) well? 

Gianne: well what? 

JC: if we decided not to do a reunion, would you still move in with me? 

Gianne: you’re really asking me this right now? 

JC: why not? i hate that we only get the weekends together. that most of the week, we’re apart. 

Gianne: i hate it too. but J … again, its only been a few weeks. i dont want us to rush into anything. 

JC: i think slow is pretty much out the door now

 

I let out a smile/laugh.

 

Gianne: also true

 

I grab my stuff and climb out of the jeep as JC follows me into the house. After he shuts the door and I set my stuff on the couch, he grabs me by the waist pulling me close to him. He leans against the back of the couch. 

 

JC: Gianne, i love you. I know its only been a few weeks. I know its crazy. but you have to admit it feels right

 

I cradle his face in my hands and just look him in the eyes. I melt every single time his blue eyes stare into mine. Who was i kidding? I’d move in in a heartbeat. Did I have to be the one to think rationally? Or could I just go with my heart? I lean in and give him a slow, passionate kiss. 

 

Gianne: baby, you know i would move in with you if you asked me to. 

but thats a conversation for another day. theres so many things to take into consideration.

 

JC’s face lit up like a kid on christmas day. It was a crazy thought that I could do that to him - make him that happy. He gives me another kiss. JC stands up and gives me a kiss on the head.

 

JC: ok, i’ll let you rest. i know you have an early shift tomorrow. 

Gianne: thank you for an amazing weekend 

JC: (smiling) im glad you had a good time 

 

He gives me one more kiss before heading out the door. I lean against the door frame to see him off. As i clean up and get ready for bed, I constantly think back to the night before and still can’t believe it happened. I hung out with NSYNC. My childhood dreams have become a reality. I can only imagine where it goes from here. 

 

The rest of the month was a blur - date nights, Netflix nights, and sometimes sleepless nights. But there wasn't a time where JC didn't bring up moving in. He was eager for me to move in already. Don't get me wrong, I was too, but this was a big decision. 

 

Lauren: I can't believe you're hesitating! 

Gianne : hey! I've wanted this since I was 15. But I felt it needed some serious consideration since this is real life & not just my imagination 

Lauren: (laughing) true! This is still so bizarre. 

Gianne: isn't it!? 

Lauren: what's holding you back? 

Gianne: besides the fact that we've only been dating a month!?! Work, I guess? 

Lauren: like u really have to work

Gianne: true, but I don't wanna be that girl that doesn't work or help, ya know?! 

Lauren: well, that's good. 

Gianne: if the reunion was for sure - then fine, my income would be from there & then, OK I'll quit my job. 

 

Our discussion goes for about another hour weighing the pros & cons. I debated calling Lance or Michael to see what they thought - but would JC mind me talking to them about it? I then thought of Izzy & gave her a call - who better to talk to, she's somewhat been in my shoes. 

 

Izzy: Gianne! Hiiiiii. How are you? 

Gianne: hi iz! Good! What about you? 

Izzy: oh, just the usual... work, bruno. What's up? 

Gianne: I called to kinda pry on relationship advice

Izzy: you mean, with a boyband member? 

Gianne: (laughing) exactly. how’d you know? 

Izzy: because i wish they would’ve made a guide for me when i started dating joey 

Gianne: omg. that bad? 

Izzy: not necessarily bad. but a lot to get used to. 

 

I just stay silent on the phone. 

 

Izzy: what in particular are you asking advice on? 

Gianne: how long before you & joey decide to “live” together? I mean, i know joe travels back & forth so much - but when he’s in socal, you two are under one roof, right? 

Izzy: oh my … JC already asked you to move in? 

Gianne: he’s made it a weekly thing to bring it up 

Izzy: WoW! me & joe were dating almost a year before we decided he would just live with me when he’s in town. 

Gianne: I know! I expected at least half a year before we would be talking about this. IZ!! Its only been a lil’ over a month. 

Izzy: does it feel wrong though? aside from how long you two have been dating, is there anything else holding you back? 

Gianne: no, not at all. nothing else is holding me back from saying, lets move in already. I just want to make sure its been thought thru & we just dont jump into it. 

Izzy: of course. i mean, every relationship that moves in together should be thought through. i mean, its a life changing decision. 

Gianne: EXACTLY! 

Izzy: but if you two really feel like its right, why hold back? ya know? 

Gianne: also true 

Izzy: i hoped i helped a little bit 

Gianne: you did. thanks for talking. 

Izzy: of course. call me anytime. 

Gianne: thanks iz. talk to you later 

izzy: bye 

 

 

FRIDAY - August 30, 2019

 

It was labor day weekend, and JC mentioned that Eric was holding a BBQ on Sunday, which he does every year. I agreed to go with him, but was also worried if Jen would somehow show up. JC planned on picking me up later this afternoon to spend the long weekend at his place. I packed all the necessities and set everything by the door. I plopped on the couch and watched TV to kill time. A few minutes in, I fell asleep. What seemed like 15 minutes turned out to be an hour & a half. I woke up to my phone going off in sync with the doorbell. I got off the couch in a panic and went to open the door. I see JC with an anxious, worried expression. 


JC: (grabbing me in a hug) what the heck? Are you OK?

 

He pulls away and looks me in the face. 


Gianne: I'm fine. I must've fell asleep. 

 

JC let's out the biggest sigh of relief. 


Gianne: I'm sorry. Were you out here long? 

JC : about 15 minutes 


I let him in the house & close the door behind him. 


Gianne: was that u calling too? 

JC : yep

Gianne : (cringing) I'm sorry. 

 

JC sat on the couch & buried his head in his hands, trying to calm down. I kneeled in front of him & gave him my sad puppy dog face. I did feel horrible for making him worry. 


JC : I'm sorry. I don't know why I got so worried. 

Gianne : (grabbing his face & looking him in the eyes) why are you apologizing? I'm the one that worried you. 


I give him a kiss. 


Gianne: I'm so lucky to have someone that cares that much. im so lucky that i have you. 


I wrap my arms around him and hug him, inhaling all of him, running my fingers in his hair. He kisses my shoulder as he returns the embrace. 


Gianne: (semi-joking) I should just give you a key already 

JC: (in all seriousness) or just move in with me already 


Ugh! That was my fault. I easily gave him that in. In my head, i figured there was no point in fighting it anymore. It was a discussion we both knew I wouldn’t win because we both knew i wanted to move in. JC pulled away to look at me since I stayed so quiet. I look at him and just smile. 


JC: (starting to get excited) does that smile mean yes? are you finally saying yes? 

Gianne: well im not saying no - but its definitely something to plan out & talk about 


JC grabs my face & kisses me in excitement. I suddenly feel my stomach drop and fill with butterflies. Was i really moving in with JOSHUA SCOTT CHASEZ!? HOLY COW! 

 

Once JC was calm again, he got up, grabbed my overnight bag and made his way to the jeep. I locked up the house and followed behind. As he made his way onto the freeway, he grabbed my hand. 


JC: hungry? 

Gianne: yea, i can eat

JC: and i know just the spot 

 

Chapter 15 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 46 (this i promise you) to 47

 

He squeezed my hand and smiled. I smiled back. 

As we got back into the heart of Hollywood, he drove in and out of streets like the back of his hand. I had no idea where we were going. When he turned into the parking lot to valet, i realized we were eating at Catch LA. I felt like my jaw was hanging open since JC popped up on my side to open my door. Thank goodness I was decently dressed - black jeggings, teal silk camisole, and boots. I’ve seen pictures of Catch LA before and knew it was a somewhat dressy, upscale place. My sudden instinct getting out of the car was to check for paparazzi, but i also wanted to live in the moment and enjoy this. I grabbed his hand and followed him to the entrance. Luckily, since it was fairly early, there wasn’t a big crowd yet - that will probably be another story when we leave the restaurant. As we walk into the restaurant, JC was recognized by the hostess and greeted him. I gawked at the amazing decor and was dying for a photo. JC was already getting to know me so well - as we followed the hostess, he already had his phone ready for the hostess to take our photo. We stood in the walkway of hanging flowers and JC pulled me in close. I brought my body closer to his and also went into photo/tourist mode - slightly popping out my leg and tilting my head - and of course, a big ol’ smile. The hostess was kind enough to take multiple shots before giving JC his phone back. JC kisses the top of my head as we continue to follow the hostess to our table. She led us onto the rooftop seating area & the view was amazing. JC held out my seat for me before making the way to his. The hostess hands us our menus before walking off. 

 

Gianne: thank you for bringing me here

JC : of course. First of many (winking) 

 

Ugh! His winks drive me crazy!

I continue to take in the views and finally look over the menu. Our waiter came by to take our drink & food order. JC ordered an old fashioned while I ordered the one too many cocktail - one of their popular drinks. We ordered crispy shrimp & several rolls. We laughed & talked about how are week went, all the while the waiter bringing out our food one at a time as they were ready. The food was so good & the sushi so fresh. JC ordered me another cocktail when he saw I just took the last swig of my drink. He only stuck to his one since he was driving. Deep down I was hoping I wouldn't get too drunk since I hardly drank. Last thing I needed was to get sick & make a scene at a nice restaurant. When we finished up our last plate, the waiter handed JC the check. 

 

JC : (situating the bill) so did you like the food? 

Gianne: oh! It was amazing! 

JC : I knew you would enjoy it

Gianne: (giving him a flirty smile) thank you 

 

He signed the bill, stood up and walked over to me to help me out of my seat. He grabbed my hand and we began walking towards the exit. As we reached the exit, I could already see flashes going off like crazy outside the restaurant. Was I ready for this? Also made me wonder who was outside about to walk in. I slightly squeezed JC's hand & he looked back at me & smiled, slightly squeezing my hand back - letting me know it'd be OK. The doors flew open and a couple rushed in trying to get away from the bustle outside. I hoped my eyes didn't pop out of my head, but they sure felt like they did. It was Richard Marx & Daisy Fuentes. Richard immediately recognized JC. 

 

Richard: J! How's it going? 

JC : hey man. Long time no see. Everything's good. What about you? 

Richard: awesome! Just having date night 

 

Daisy walks up alongside Richard, and then proceeds to greet JC. 

 

Daisy: (leaning in to greet him cheek to cheek) hi JC! 

JC : Daisy! Hello. Looking beautiful as always 

Daisy: thank you 

 

They both then notice JC holding my hand and look towards me. I smile, hoping I'm not as red as a tomato. 

 

JC : Richard, Daisy…. This is my girlfriend Gianne 

Gianne : (reaching out to shake their hands) hello! So nice to meet you both 

Daisy : nice to meet you too Gianne 

Richard : (shaking my hand last) it's a pleasure 

Daisy: I take it it was date night for you two as well

 

JC and I look at each other and smile. 

 

JC : yea, it's actually her first time here 

Gianne : food was incredible 

Richard : well next time, we should go on a double date night 

Daisy : (excited) ooh yes, that'd be fun 

JC : for sure. Let us know when 

 

 I smile back trying to hold in my inner fangirl freak out. 

 

JC : ok, have a good dinner guys

Richard: ok see ya…. (looking at me) it was great to meet you Gianne

Gianne: it was so great meeting you two 

 

As the host leads Richard & Daisy to their table, JC leads the way out. As we walked out, the paparazzi snapped away - flashes non stop all the way to the jeep. Staff probably notified the valet to retrieve JC's car in advance because it was already waiting for us. Paparazzi yelled out a bunch of questions:

 

"jc, is this ur girlfriend?"

"is nsync planning a reunion?"

"any new projects you're working on?"

 

And JC was an awkward pro handling the paps - waving, smiling, and just trying to get both of us in the car. I tried my best to smile but also had to look down - the flashes were blinding. One of the valet guys held my door open and shut it as I got in the car. Once JC got in, he settled in quickly and drove off. 

 

JC : so you handled your first paparazzi encounter quite well, wouldn't u say? 

Gianne : (laughing) I suppose, if looking down is handling it well. 

 

JC let out a laugh. 

 

JC : I know that is gonna take some getting used to & I promise, it's not gonna be like that everytime we go out 

Gianne : it will be though if you guys reunite 

JC : ok, thats true…… But if it's too much, we can work around it. I just want u to be comfortable. 

Gianne : baby I'm ok. Thank u for being so concerned about how I'd feel about it. But like u said, we'll work thru it 

 

He grabs my hand and kisses it. He makes his way thru Hollywood & up the hills to his house. He grabs my bag from the back and we make our way inside. It was roughly 9pm and we lounged on the sofa while our food settled in. 

 

Gianne: so I can't believe I just met Richard Marx. 

JC : (laughing) yea? Were u a fan? 

Gianne: cmon I was an 80s baby. If u didn't listen to Richard Marx, what were u doing? 

 

JC laughs & pulls me in closer, messing with my hair. 

 

Gianne: one of the reasons this I promise you is one of my favorites 

JC : (learning more about me) really? (in a prying tone) One of the reasons? What's another? 

Gianne: you! (explaining with passion & hand movements) every word and note you sing in that song just does something to me

 

JC moved his arm so that my head would fall into his lap & I'd be in front of him. 

 

JC : it does, does it? 

 

I smile because he just makes me giddy. He leans in to give me a sweet, soft kiss. We continue cuddling on the couch for another hour or so. We then head upstairs to get ready for bed. He already had spots cleared out for my toothbrush, contacts, and whatever toiletries I brought by. I throw up my hair & start brushing my teeth. JC finished brushing first, and came up behind me as soon as I finished rinsing my face. My initial thought was that we were gonna go at it in the bathroom. But that wasn't the case. He kissed my shoulder & looked at me in the mirror. 

 

JC : you think you could move in here by the end of September? 

 

I felt my eyes pop out. 

 

Gianne: baby, that's literally a month. A month to situate work, selling or renting out my place. 

JC : I'll help with whatever you need me to. I just want you here sooner rather than later 

 

I turn around to lean on the bathroom counter and face him. I grab his face with one hand and give him a kiss on the lips. 

 

Gianne: i’ll definitely start looking into it, and if it happens to be that it works around that time frame, then fine. i just dont want to rush the process or feel rushed moving everything out

JC: (sensing my defensive blabbering) ok ok , thats good enough for me 

 

I let out a sigh of relief. He smiles & kisses me on the lips, followed by my cheek, my neck, and then shoulder. Every kiss sending a chill down my spine. He lowered the strap of my camisole of one shoulder as i tilted my head, that way he would have access to my whole neck. He placed kisses all around my neck/shoulder area all while slipping his hands under my camisole, rubbing my back. I was pushed against the bathroom counter now and i could hear myself panting. JC responded to my panting by kissing me passionately. I grabbed his hair to let out my frustration and he picked me up and brought me to bed. 

 

 

SATURDAY 8/31

 

I woke up and slightly stretched, feeling every part of me satisfied from last night. I couldn’t help but smile, as my eyes adjusted to the sun. I could definitely get used to waking up like this everyday. Looking over to JC’s side, the covers laid just below his waist. I gawked at the man next to me. Was it wrong of me to want to wake him and have him take me right then & there, so early in the morning? We were already naked under the sheets. I decided to wake him that way he’d definitely have a good morning. I went under the covers and inched down slowly, trying not to wake JC yet. He started to move around, so I kissed right below his waist before taking him in my mouth. He jerked as an initial reaction but then realized what was happening. He was already semi hard being that he just woke up, so that worked to my advantage. It wasn't even 5 minutes yet before he came. As I was about to grab the sheet to wrap around me, he grabbed me and laid me on the bed. 

 

JC : no no, you wake me up that way - it's only fair I return the favor

Gianne : but I'm already awake

JC : (smirking) like that's really gonna stop me

 

He pins me down softly, planting kisses from my breasts all the way down my stomach, and finally to my waist. I can't help but squirm. He licked me in all the right spots and I released in record time. We caught our breath in bed first before getting cleaned up. JC & I head downstairs, eat breakfast and enjoy each other's company. 

 

Gianne : so is Eric's party tomorrow a more chillax BBQ attire type party? Or a formal, dressy kind of party? 

JC : definitely not formal. But maybe chillax dressy? 

Gianne : (laughing) is there such a thing? 

JC : id say you got that type down - you in your boots, jeans, and sexy lil tops 

Gianne : (smirking) ok, so date night wear it is

 

I plop on the couch & start looking through my phone. 

 

JC : oh, and autumn's premiere is next week

Gianne : already?! 

JC : yep

Gianne: Oooh, busy three weeks ahead of me 

JC : what else do you have going on? 

Gianne : well, this weekend is some festival in Canada, then the following weekend after autumns premiere, the pop tour added dates in Missipppi & Kentucky 

JC : oh really? Anymore dates this month?

Gianne: nah, not til December supposedly 

JC : that's really sporadic & random

Gianne : yea you're telling me - but then it gives me time to situate my things & move in here

 

JCs eyes lit up. 

 

Gianne: that is if you still want me to move in? 

JC : (climbing on top of me on the couch) oh you bet your ass I still want you moving in 

 

I start laughing as we have a playful makeout sesh on the couch. JC flips through the channels on TV, while discussing my house options. 

 

Gianne : I really don't want to rent out my place just because I don't want to have to deal with renters & repairs and what comes with being a landlord. But I know it'll be a good investment.

JC: true, it would add more to your plate. But if you sell it, you can take that money & invest in something else. 

 

We continue discussing the pros & cons and eventually move on to my work situation. 

 

Gianne: well I'm not quitting unless your guys reunion is for sure. I'm not just gonna move in without  a job & mooch off of you 

JC : (amused) mooch? 

Gianne: you know what I mean! 

JC : ok, fine. But can u at least try & transfer so your commute isn't so bad

Gianne : I'll see - but I'd rather just hear the reunion is final so I can just quit 

 

I played it off like a joke even though I was really serious. Transferring would be a pain, being l.a. was a different region. 

 

JC : honestly, between you & me… we're just waiting on one more decision

Gianne: (eyes bugging out) who!? 

JC : I'm more curious to see who you think the holdout is

Gianne : (dreading having to answer) there's two that I'd think would hesitate

JC : (intrigued) ok… 

Gianne: one is Justin - just cause he's this big solo act now & whatever. 

JC : yea majority of the public prolly think it's him

Gianne: so he's not? 

JC : didn't say that. But I wanna know your second holdout 

Gianne: (coughing) you

JC : (making out what I said while looking at me) did you say me? 

Gianne : yea 

JC : and your reasoning? 

Gianne : you enjoy your privacy and not being mobbed in public, even tho that may still happen occasionally…. and I don't think you're quite ready for that to be gone, and I don't blame you 

JC : that's some good reasoning. spot on even. but both your guesses are wrong.

Gianne : really?! 

JC : yea we're just waiting on chris' - mainly because Nash is gonna be starting preschool soon & debating if we'd be able to work around school scheduling & what not 

Gianne : hmmm makes sense

JC : (digging for info) are you surprised it wasn't me holding out? 

Gianne : more so glad - but I think that's me just wanting to hear you sing again

JC : well it's closer to becoming a reality

Gianne: can I ask you something? 

JC : anything

Gianne: if the reunion doesn't happen…. Is the idea of you putting out another solo album, totally out of the question? 

 

JC stayed quiet. Did I upset him with that question? Was this a sore subject? 

 

JC : (sitting up) look….it's just something i rather not go thru again. I rather stay on the producer side of things

Gianne : (bummed) ok

JC : it just wasn't a great experience & I just rather not look back on it

Gianne: noted

JC: singing with the guys was what i loved doing. or writing music for us or other artists. i never pictured being a solo artist. i just really wanna write music that can be enjoyed for many years to come. songs that people can look back on and think of whatever memories they associate with it.

 

I sit up from lying on the couch, so that i could be face to face with JC. 

 

Gianne: baby, you already have - and will continue to…. you have the talent, and there is no doubt in my mind you will write a ton of music 

 

JC huffed and just didnt seem to have the confidence when it came to his talent. I couldn’t understand why he didn’t think this of himself. 

 

Gianne: i know how some people get when people compliment them, but i really don’t see why you don’t think you’re not good at what you do. i mean you’ve been writing for years

 

I start naming off the songs that immediately popped in my head. I would’ve kept going but he stopped me by grabbing my face with both hands and kissing me. His kiss felt different this time around - more like a thank you. It was still sensual, but soft and he took his time. He pulled away and i was still gathering myself - eyes closed and lips still mid kiss, waiting for his lips to be on mine again. I open my eyes and see him staring at me, with a sexy little smirk. 

 

JC: thank you for believing in me as much as you do. you’re the first to actually list off songs

 

i laugh and look down embarrassed. 

 

Gianne: I just wish you'd see what we - your friends, family, and fans - see 

 

He gives me another soft kiss, which was interrupted by both our phones going off. He grabbed his first & got a text about our paparazzi encounter. I grabbed my phone & saw a ton of IG messages. I then got a text - it was Lance. 

 

       welp, it's official. paparazzi shot in public. 

       but on another note, ya'll look good. XOXO 

 

I looked at the picture circulating the internet. We were holding hands and we were both smiling. JC hardly ever smiled in previous pap pics. I wondered why?! I look at IG messages and the girls were going nuts! Oh boy! Was I ready for this?

 

     Thank u for making our man smile 

     OMG! Ya'll look so good together.
     Guess this means, it's official? 

Then, there were the not so great comments:

 

Ugh! What does he see in her? Jen was so much prettier. 

 

This is JC’s new girlfriend? 

 

I quickly exit out of the many posts, and put my phone away. JC looked at me, concerned. 

 

JC : you OK? Everyone mentioning the pap photo? 

Gianne: I'm fine. And yes!! What about you? Everything OK?

JC: yea, Eric just reminding us about tomorrow's party & the guys are texting

Gianne: oh? news? 

JC: actually…. 

 

My attention is hanging on the next few words that come out of JC’s mouth. He just laughs. 

 

JC: they’re actually planning on a facetime meeting in an hour…. so we’ll see

 

I look at my watch and see its 4 o’clock. 

 

Gianne: an hour hmm…? 

 

JC sensed my mischievous tone. He knew what I was thinking. I straddled him on the couch as he rubbed his hands up my legs. I kissed him, all the while rubbing against his body. He grabbed my shirt and brought it up over my head. Every time his lips touched my body, my senses went on overload. I couldn’t help but let out moans to release my frustration. We let our senses take over us, fulfilling our every desire. Being that it was almost 5pm, we freshened ourselves up to look presentable for the call. 

 

JC set up his laptop on the kitchen island while i grabbed a bottle of water. As I turned the corner of the island, JC connected to the facetime call & was split among the screen with Lance and Chris. I waved hello, which was then followed by Joey & Justin entering the call. We all say our hellos and the significant others also sneak in to say a quick hello. I sit next to JC as everyone gets settled in. 

 

Lance: so whats up chris? why the impromptu meeting? 

Joey: yea, what are you interrupting our holiday weekend for? better be good man!

 

I feel myself clenching my hands into fists awaiting chris’ news. Looking at the laptop screen, everyone was paired up with their partner. We were all smiling and concerned. I specifically looked at Karly’s face, to see if her expression gave anything away. She was smiling but I didn’t want to rely on that and get my hopes up. 


Justin: (letting out a laugh) sorry ya’ll.. its just amusing lookin’ at all the women’s faces. I think they are just as anxious


I laugh and cover my face with both my hands, as all the other girls laugh and turn red. 


Chris: (laughing) what are ya’ll anxious about? we just came on to say that Karly’s pregnant!


All our faces drop, but at the same time, Karly whacks Chris’ arm - which then gave away that it was a joke. 

 

JC: Oh Man! you’re crazy! 

Chris: my bad… ok ok. in all seriousness. karly & I have discussed the reunion and what & how it’ll affect us with Nash and everything. but we’ve decided its a go for the residency as long as we have flexibility with the scheduling


Chris was still talking logistics of what they may need to make this work but I still had my hands over my mouth and I could now feel my eyes watering from excitement. from joy. it felt very euphoric. My teenage dream was coming true. i couldn’t hear anything else after him saying that the residency was a go. my mind just ran wild with all the possibilities from this reunion. Michael was definitely paying attention to my reaction because he called me out as soon as chris stopped talking. 


Michael: oh my goodness… is Gianne crying? 


JC turned to look at me, as well as everyone else on screen. I tried to gather myself and took a deep breath. 


Gianne: sorry.. just happy. 


Michael & Izzy laughed, while all the guys just smiled and started teasing me. JC pulled me in closer and kissed the side of my head. 


Justin: awww… aren’t you two cute? 


JC smiled and hugged me a lil tighter. 


JC : ok, how about everyone enjoy their weekend & we'll discuss all the details next week? 

Joey: (teasing) thank you! Talk to ya'll later 


Everyone waves & says their goodbyes. JC signed off the call & closed his laptop. He turned in his stool to face me. 


JC : you're on cloud 9 aren't you? 


Unable to get words out of my mouth, I just nod my head up & down. JC laughs in amusement. 


JC : wanna order some food & stay in? 

Gianne : that sounds good


JC searched through his phone, trying to see what sounded tempting. He found some Thai place & ordered for both of us while I moved to the couch, still dumbfounded. When JC finished ordering, he saw me staring at the wall in a gaze. He sat next to me & my gaze slowly shifted to his. 


JC : are you OK? 

Gianne: I'm just trying my best not to lose my shit right now

JC : seriously? Just let it out 

Gianne: I don't know if I want you to see me in full fangirl mode

JC : (laughing) I think it'd be better if you let it out. You don't wanna hold that in… 


I look at him, trying to read if he's serious, or ready even for what I'm about to let out. I grab his hands and put them over his ears. I let out the biggest scream and start bouncing on the sofa. I get up and even start pacing while speaking some random thoughts. After about a minute or two, I sit back on the couch and take a deep breath. I look at him as he sits on the couch with his arms crossed. 


JC : feel better? 


We both laugh and I lean over & kiss him. 


Gianne: (still not ready to drop the subject) so do you know if they're providing you with housing? Or accommodations? Or do you have to do that yourselves? 

JC : (laughing) wow! You're really ready for this?! 

Gianne : (burying my head in my hands) I'm sorry! I'm so excited! They probably haven't even discussed that with you guys yet huh? 

JC : well actually… 


My head shoots back up. JC starts laughing again. 


JC : we can choose to have our own suites in the hotel. Or we can provide our own accommodations outside otherwise. Or both. 

Gianne: (in a flirty tone) so what do we plan on doing? 

JC : well, I think maybe you'd agree that being in a casino 24/7 would be tiresome, right?

Gianne: agree

JC : so when we're sick of the hotel, I figure we can rent out a place depending what our residency schedule looks like. 

Gianne: Oooh, sounds good to me. Besides, who knows how many fans will be trying to get into your guys suites?! 

JC : exactly! I like my privacy 


The buzzer from the gate rang and JC went to go get the food. I grabbed some water bottles and sat at the kitchen island until JC returned. He came back with food in hand and joined me at the island. Our mouths watered as he removed the food from the bag. We ate, chillaxed and called it a night. 

 

Chapter 16 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 48 (safety net) to 49

 

 

SUNDAY 9/1

 

I woke up to JC's arm wrapping around me to bring me closer to him. He nuzzled his head into my hair and just cuddled. I shimmied into him to get even closer.

 

Gianne: mmm… good morning 

JC : (kissing my shoulder) morning 

 

We just laid in bed cuddling, not rushing to get up.

 

JC : you know you have the cutest snore? 

Gianne: Oooh my gosh! I was snoring!!? 

 

I was mortified. I placed my hands over my face. JC laughed at my reaction. I turned on my back & faced him a little. 

 

Gianne: did I keep you up? Ugh! I'm sorry. 

JC : I said cute, not loud. 

Gianne: of course you would say it's cute. Is there even such a thing as a cute snore? You prolly won't think it's cute later down the line

 

JC reached over to grab me & bring me in to kiss him. We got out of bed & took one of our special showers. It was definitely a way to wake up. We had breakfast & killed time before Eric's BBQ party at 5pm. JC did some work while I caught up with social media and the house situation. I sat out on JC's balcony under one of his umbrellas and started researching on my phone - pros & cons of renting out a house. How much my house could possibly go for. When I couldn't take anymore real estate jargon, I messaged some of the gals on IG. 

 

              Hi guys. 

Update: id say we're 90% there ;) 


OMFG! SHUT UP!!!

 

THIS TOTALLY MADE MY DAY! 

YOU'RE NOT FUCKIN WITH US, RIGHT! 

 

Now why on earth would i do that?! 

 

The girls could not contain their excitement. Messaging was ongoing for about 20 minutes with all their theories & possibilities. I looked at the time & saw that it was 4 o'clock. I thought I'd start getting ready. I walked into the house & closed the sliding door. I was refreshed by the AC in the house. It didn't dawn on me how hot it had been outside. I made my way upstairs & passed JC's studio office. He seemed really serious but I figured it was work related & let it go. I put on my dark blue jeggings, light pink silk cami, and started on my makeup. As I was finishing up my eyeliner, JC walked in & leaned on the bathroom doorway. I looked at him in the mirror. 

 

Gianne : everything ok? 

JC: Eric text'd me. Said one of his guests mentioned bringing a plus one. 

Gianne : (anxiously waiting for JC to say her name already) it's Jen

JC : (sighing) yea….. Gosh, do you ladies just have this sense or something? 

Gianne: well, one is the way you're delivering the message

 

JC reached up to guiltily scratch his head - it was definitely a sexy distraction. But now all I could think of was Jen. I would have to meet Jen. JC would have to see her with another guy. Would that test out his feelings for her? 

 

Gianne: (checking the final touches on my makeup) ok, im ready whenever you are

 

I walk towards the exit of the bathroom towards JC. He was halfway dressed - just needing to put on his shirt or whatever he was wearing. He stopped me from exiting the restroom resulting in me having to look at him.

 

JC: are you sure you’re ok with this? 

Gianne: (sighing) if we dont deal with it now - it’ll be some other time. might as well get it over with. and its not like i have a choice, she’s someone’s plus one. 

 

JC lets me pass through into the bedroom to sit on the bed. He knew i was bothered by it and i couldn’t control my mouth or my thoughts. We always promised to be honest with each other, which is why i just kept blabbing. 

 

Gianne: are you okay with it? you’re gonna see her there with some new guy. maybe it will test your feelings for her. maybe thats what she’s trying to get out of this. 

 

JC: (squatting in front of me) Ok stop! 

Gianne: (embarassed from my rant) i’m sorry. i dont mean to be jealous. its just that… what we have… ive never had before and im just afraid to lose it so soon 

JC: Gianne, look at me. 

 

I slowly look at him. 

 

JC: i no longer have any feelings for jen. its you and me. you have nothing to worry about. 

Gianne: but do i have to worry about her? Don't get me wrong! I trust you with all of my heart. But I don't know her. This may be a side of her you've never seen. I don't mean to assume but I also don't want to be naive and think she's going to be a mature adult about this either. 

JC : ok that's fair. I highly doubt anything of that sort will happen BUT if it does, we are out the door. I'm not gonna tolerate it, and any disrespect towards you, I will definitely not tolerate. 

 

I scratch my head and just try to prep myself for the night. JC got up, kissed the top of my head, and finished getting ready. He walked out in a "salmon" colored shirt with a blazer jacket over it. Wasn't he hot in that blazer? I was just in a cami & was sweating bricks - but that could also be due to me being worked up. I got up from the bed and shook off all the nerves. I head downstairs with JC following behind me. I grab my purse & make sure I have all the necessities. He grabs his keys off the counter and I follow behind him to the garage. We get in the jeep and JC starts the engine.

 

While waiting for the car to warm up… 

 

Gianne: I'm sorry for acting the way I did. 

JC : Gianne u don't have to apologize. I get it. I do. I'm sorry for putting you in this situation

Gianne : you didn't… you have no control over this. 

(turning to face him & leaning my head against the seat) I promise I'll be good & be on my best behavior.

 

We lean in to kiss one another, which calmed our nerves just a bit. OK, maybe it was just my nerves. JC backed out of the garage and made his way to eric’s house. His house was close to Brentwood, up on a hill, with an amazing view. JC parked along the street, which was smart in case we had to leave. If he parked in the driveway, that’d be too many people to ask to move their cars. We get out of the jeep and I meet JC in front of his car. He grabs my hand and squeezes it to comfort me. 

 

JC: one move and we’re out

 

I nod my head and smile. He gives me another kiss. He leads the way to eric’s massive house. We enter the house and are greeted by servers with drinks - summer cocktails and beer. As we walk further into the house, some of the guests see JC and come over to greet him. He greets them back and introduces me to every single person. There was no way i was going to remember all these names. So far the ones i knew i would remember would be Kevin, Chord, and Brody - since I already knew of them. With every introduction as JC’s girlfriend, i got the same reaction of bugged out eyes and an semi-awkward ‘nice to meet you.’ Made me think that Jen was already here and they were just waiting for the drama to ensue. As we walked towards the pool area, we came across Matt, his wife, and Darren and his wife.  JC greets each of the guys with a bro handshake before saying hello to Renee & Mia. 

 

Matt: (leaning in to hug me) Gianne, nice to see you again. 

Gianne: (hugging back) you too

 

I then turn to Renee and we exchange hugs as well. 

 

JC: Darren, this is my girlfriend, Gianne. 

Darren: (extending his hand to mine) lovely to meet you Gianne. this is my wife, Mia. 

Gianne: (shaking both their hands) its lovely to meet you both 

 

The guys start catching up and a familiar face walks up to Darren. 

 

Michael: Hey Darren, you’ve got to try these apps. they are soooo good. 

Gianne: Michael? 

Michael: (looking at me) oh my gosh! Gianne! 

 

We cheek to cheek kiss, and the others just looked at us wondering how we knew each other. 

 

Michael: (still stunned) what are you doing here? 

Gianne: (looking at JC & smiling) um… i’m with him 

Michael: (looking at JC) JC… ?

JC: What’s up Michael? (looking at me & michael) … how do you two know each other ?

Gianne & Michael: (in sync) college 

Darren: ha… what a small world. 

 

Eric then joins our little group, saying hi to JC. 

 

JC: Eric, this is Gianne

Eric: Ah, Gianne.. nice to finally meet you. i’ve heard so much about you 

Gianne: nice to meet you too …. your place is amazing 

Eric: thank you. please make yourself at home. enjoy the food. drinks. 

 

I smile to thank him. Eric excuses himself to greet the other guests. We all continue chit-chatting. A lot asked how long JC & I have been dating and how we met. I found out that Michael was Darren’s publicist and they realized that I had majored in PR too. While others were talking, i looked around to see how many more people had arrived. As i turned around to face our little group again, i saw Jen turn the corner w/ whoever she came with, both with drinks in hand. I turned away as soon as i knew they were going to make their way to say their hellos. I could feel myself start panicking, growing nervous, and my face heating up. I just tried my best to focus on the conversation with Michael & Mia. 

 

Jen: Matt. Renee. hi… how are you? 

 

As they continued saying their hellos, i could feel all eyes on me. If anything began to transpire, i would need to be the bigger, mature person. JC took a sip of his beer as Jen introduced her guy friend to those that didn’t know him. He was apparently a colleague of Eric’s. She moved to JC next and gave him a hug hello. JC was polite as usual, letting her hug him and shaking the guys hand. He then placed his arm around my waist bringing me in and introduced me to Jen. 

 

JC: Jen, this is Gianne. Gianne, Jen. 

Gianne: (extending my hand to her & smiling) hi jen, nice to meet you 

Jen: (looking at JC’s arm around me, then looking at me and forcing a smile) same. 

 

She continued greeting the other people around us, and i took a swig of my cocktail. The buffet table was about ready to go and everyone slowly made their way to get some food. I had finished my drink by the time we got to the food. One of the servers relieved me of my glass. We grabbed our food as we served ourselves & JC made his way to a table set up by the pool, which overlooked the city. 

 

Gianne : (settling in my seat) food looks amazing

JC : Eric knows the best caterers

 

Matt & Renee joined us at our table and we all chatted. They took an interest in getting to know more about me - which made me glad that they didn't think of me as a nobody, or not part of their social circle. After eating and some more socializing, I excused myself to use the restroom. 

 

Renee : JC, she's lovely… And you seem different with her

Matthew: a GOOD different 

JC : (smiling) thanks guys. She definitely makes me happy 

 

They teased him a little more, but all in good fun. Jen approached the table. 

 

Jen: I'm sorry to interrupt, but JC, can I have a moment? 

JC : (hesitant) uh, yea… sure

 

He gets up from the table excusing himself. They walk towards the hedge to speak in private. 

 

Jen: I can't believe you brought her to Erics BBQ, after you've only been dating for a month 

JC : why does it matter how long we've been dating? She's my girlfriend. Why wouldn't I bring her? 

Jen: you knew I'd be here 

JC : and? She's not allowed to be in the same place as you? Plus, you're here with another guy. 

 

They continue bickering. As I walked out one of the sliding doors, I noticed JC wasn't at the table and briefly looked around. I didn't want to make it seem like I was monitoring his every move. I saw him & Jen talking & just let it be. I went to the bar to grab another drink. Mia, Darren's wife, joined me. 

 

Mia: what're you drinking? 

Gianne: Malibu breeze

Mia: (to the bartender) make that two

Gianne: so have you been coming to these gatherings for a while now? 

Mia: just the past two years - still fairly new

Gianne: thanks for making it a little easier

 

After we get our drinks, we head back to our seats - our tables being next to each other. As we were walking back, we had a straight shot view of JC & Jen. Jen saw me glance their direction & of course, had to take advantage of the moment. I just couldn't believe she'd do that to jc, here at a very public party - and not to mention, whoever she came with. 

 

Jen: J, I'm sorry, it's just that I miss you

 

Before JC could respond, Jen pulled him in for a kiss. JC was shocked at what was happening that he didn't react as fast as he would've liked. When the shock factor went away, he pulled away & pushed Jen away. 

 

JC : what was that? 

Jen: (with her hands all over JC) baby just admit you miss me too

JC :  (stopping Jen from touching him) I'm with Gianne now. Me & you - friends. That's all we'll ever be now. OK? 

 

Jen motioned her understanding to back off. She was upset & disappointed. JC made his way back to our table. 

 

Meanwhile, I felt like I was in a soap opera. Everyone was watching this unfold. Now, they were waiting for my reaction - my response. I wasn't going to be the one to make a scene. Sure, I hesitated in my step but kept moving. I took a big gulp of my drink as I finally reached our table with Matt & Renee. I smiled & sat down. Mia sat next to Darren, who was at the table behind me. She grabbed my shoulder, which let me know to be strong & she was right there. Matt began to start a conversation but was interrupted by JC sitting down next to me. I was startled & looked at him. Matt & Renee then excused themselves. 

 

Gianne: (taking a sip of my drink) good talk? 

JC : (sighing) you saw? 

Gianne : I think everyone did 

JC : you were right. You had a feeling and you were right. I'm sorry. I hate that I put you through this. 

Gianne: (sympathetic) again, it's not you. 

JC : (running his fingers through his hair) thank you for not flipping out & running out of here. 

Gianne: (shrugging) I said I'd be on my best behavior…. but you could've pushed her away a little sooner 

 

JC nods in agreement & starts to lean in for a kiss. I grab his face by the cheeks with one hand & squeeze. 

 

Gianne: (making a face) yea,.... You're gonna have to down something or rinse your mouth before I kiss you 

JC : (backing away) gotcha 

 

He places his arm around the back of my chair as we both take sips of our drink. Matt & Renee returned with drinks in hand. 

 

Matt: (cautiously) do we have the all clear to sit down?

JC : of course man! 

 

The dj starts bumping some 90s hip hop music & me & Renee can't help but bounce in our seats.

 

Matt: looks like we need to get on the dance floor

 

Renee & I cheer & get up. JC stayed seated & I had to drag him to get up to join us. I gave him a look that said, "you owe me this" or "this is the least you could do". He got up & walked with us while we danced. It took a moment before JC loosened up and put his hands all over me - or his one free hand at least. He had a beer in the other, waving it around while he danced. At one point, i had my back to him, swaying my hips and just enjoying the music with great company. He wrapped one arm around my waist and nestled his face in my neck. I rubbed up against him - making sure that it’d only be me on his mind, only me that he’d want tonight. Darren and Mia eventually joined in on the dancing, as well as Kevin and some others. It was such a great time and thankfully, it drowned out the drama with Jen. Luckily, Jen stayed off on the far corner of the dance floor and stayed out of our way. I dont know if i could deal with anymore of that. We enjoyed the rest of the night - talking, dancing, and socializing. Guests began leaving at around 10:30 - making sure to say their goodbyes and thank you’s to Eric. When there weren't many guests left, JC went to discuss some stuff with Eric. I huddled around with the other gals, while the men fucked around. Renee nudged me in the arm when she noticed Jen and her date about to say goodbye to Eric. I couldn’t help but glance, but JC had to know all eyes were on them by now. Eric and JC shook the guys hand as they said their goodbyes. Jen kept her distance and just nodded and smiled to both Eric & JC. As soon as they turned to walk to their car, JC returned to Eric and got deep in conversation again. I let out a sigh of relief. 

 

Mia: (whispering to me) i’d say he learned his lesson

 

I let out a laugh and we continue chit chatting. We all exchange numbers and talk about planning a lunch outing in the coming weeks. I couldn’t believe it. We eventually all say our goodbyes and thank Eric for an overall great night. A bunch of us walk out to our cars, the guys messing with each other like college roommates, saying their goodbyes. When we reach JC’s jeep, he pinned me against the passenger door. He places his hand beneath my chin, lifting my head up to look at him - while his other hand was against the jeep. 

 

JC: (with puppy dog eyes) am i finally allowed to kiss you now? 

 

I bite my lip in thought, let out a lil’ smile and nod. He leans in slowly to kiss me. I could sense his apology in the way he kissed me - it was soft & slow, almost like if it were the last time he’d ever get to kiss me. He pushed up against me and I could feel my insides drop & my heart racing. 

 

JC :(after pulling away) I love you 

Gianne : I love you too 

 

He opened the passenger door for me and shut the door as soon as I buckled in. He got in the car & we made our way home. 

 

When we got back to his place, we headed straight for the shower. We washed off everything bad from the evening - sweat, smoke, and Jen. I didnt know if I was over their kiss - but JC was doing a hell of a job making me forget it & making it up to me. I know he felt bad, but I didn't want him to think it was ok that they kissed. But tonight, I wasn't gonna think about it anymore. We got out of the shower, attempting to dry ourselves off, before hitting the bed. JC made love to me all night - showing me how much he loved me, multiple times. I was exhausted. When he knew I couldn't take anymore, he cuddled into me & fell asleep. 

 

Chapter 17 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 50 (ever the same) to 52


MONDAY - 9/2

 

With his arm still wrapped around me, I woke up due to our body heat. It was getting clammy & a bit uncomfortable. I started to fidget & JC woke up due to it. 

 

JC : (nuzzling at my ear) mm good morning

Gianne: good morning. Sorry if I woke you…. it was getting warm

JC: I can turn up the air

Gianne : only if you want to… I'm gonna shower first 

 

I turn to him & give him a kiss before crawling out of bed. I took a fairly cold shower, as much as I could tolerate at least, to help cool down. As I watched the water fall at my feet, all i could think of was their kiss. I know JC was over her and did love me, but the thought was engrained in my head. JC walked into the shower and could already sense something was wrong. He approached cautiously, slowly turning me to face him.

 

JC: baby, whats wrong? 

Gianne: (sighing) i’m sorry. i know it meant nothing to you, but the image of you two kissing is still stuck in my head. 

 

JC’s expression dropped. I could tell that tore him up. 

 

Gianne: i know you didn’t want to hear that, but i’m being honest with you, which we promised each other we would do

JC: yea i know.. and i’m sorry that happened, but i dont know what else i can do to make it better. 

 

I place my forehead against his chest, as the water just runs over us. He rubs his hands back and forth over my arms. You can definitely say it was wrong timing, but I suddenly felt like i needed him then and there. I dont know if it was all the emotions i was feeling, or if it was because we were naked in the shower. He probably sensed how tense I got because he pulled away to look at me. I looked up at him and bit my lip. He knew everytime i bit my lip, i was sexually frustrated - so he had a confused look on his face. I grabbed him and pulled him in to kiss me. He pushed me against the shower wall, kissing my neck and lifting me up onto him, filling me with all of him. I moaned for more and to let out my frustration. I gripped his hair in my hands while he thrusted into me. 

 

JC: (trying to figure me out) baby what do you want? 

Gianne: you! you! all of you! 

 

I kissed him with such a fierce passion, with so much want. 

 

JC: you have me! im all yours. 

 

I look helplessly in his eyes and cover his lips with mine. He thrusted faster and faster. I started contracting as well and knew I was close to coming. 

 

JC: let go. its you and me. you’re all i want

 

i felt like crying from what he just said. i let my guard down and let him take over. With one more thrust, we both came, trying to catch our breaths. We rinsed ourselves off. JC grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me, rubbing up and down my arms to help dry me off. He wrapped a towel around his waist. He turned me around to face him and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

 

JC: are we okay? I don't want you leaving here if we're not 

Gianne : we're okay. (making a face) It's just gonna take time to erase it completely from my head 

JC : (brushing hair away from my face) maybe we should take a little trip. Get away from everything & everyone.

Gianne: hmm… I'm listening 

JC: well, im thinking a private beach. watching the sunrise with you. massages. no work. no worries. just us…. maybe after you get back from the poptour dates. 

 

He kisses me on the forehead. 

 

Gianne: (smiling) sounds amazing

 

We got dressed, ate breakfast, and got everything ready for when JC drove me home. I set my bags by the kitchen island. 

 

JC: you know, you could start leaving your things here. it’d be less stuff to move in later. 

Gianne: (smirking) noted

 

JC sat on one of the barstools and pulled me in between his legs, placing his hands below my butt, rubbing my thighs. I place my hands on his shoulder, and pick/play with his hair.

 

JC: when do you fly out to Canada? 

Gianne: um, i believe Lance said Friday night 

JC: ugh, thats gonna be two weeks without you 

Gianne: (running my hand through the side of his hair) well… gotta make sure to get your fix now

 

I kiss him and pull/bite his bottom lip. He lifts me up by my thighs, spreading my legs apart, to straddle him in the stool. 

 

JC: why do you tease me like that ? 

Gianne: because im just as frustrated

 

We have a little make out sesh before he drives me home. As we exited the freeway, we saw the local in n out & decided that was our dinner. We got our food & headed back to my place to eat. I helped carry the food while JC carried my bags in. We ate & enjoyed each other's company. We stewed on the couch a while before he left. While we were watching TV, I'm assuming he was just observing everything in the room. 

 

JC : is there any furniture you're gonna wanna keep? 

 

I knew I just made a puzzled expression because that was so random. But that was JC for you - bringing up the move every chance he got. 

 

Gianne: nothing of sentimental value - (teasing) except maybe my bed since our first time was in that bed

JC: (sarcastically) ha ha - then we gotta keep this couch. It's what jump started that night. 

 

I laugh while I turn to face him, placing one hand on his face, and kissing him. After an hour, we said our good nights and he headed home. 

 

 

FRIDAY 9/6 

 

Our flight to Ontario / Canada was at 3pm. I had slowly packed throughout the week that way it wasn't overwhelming come today. I had an airport shuttle pick me up around noon. I texted JC letting him know that I was already en route to lax. 


        Why didn't you tell me? I would've drove you. 

 

        didn't want to put you thru all that traffic :P


        oh please! Would've given me a chance to see you before you left  

 

        True. Let's see how you do these two weeks

        xoxo - love you 

 

       Unfair. Love you too. 


I couldn't help but smile. Luckily, traffic wasn't horrendous and we arrived at lax around 120pm. The driver got my bags out & I tipped him before walking to check in my bags. I went thru security, bought some snacks, and waited at my gate. Lance shortly arrived by 200pm, startling me in my seat. 

 

Lance: boo! 

Gianne: hey! 

 

I got up to give him a hug and then we sat back down. 

 

Lance: so how was Eric's BBQ? 

Gianne: ugh! Don't remind me

Lance: (eyes bugging out) STOP! What happened? 

 

I replay everything in my head and tell him what happened Sunday night. Lance's jaw dropped to the floor. I knew that he & Jen had gotten along so I didn't want to talk bad about her. I mean, I didn't even know her as a person - I had one encounter with her and it happened to be bad. A while later, we boarded and took off. 

 

Gianne: so in other news, Saturdays news was great! 

Lance: (laughing) oh, I can imagine how you reacted once we hung up! 

Gianne: yea, I lost it. 

 

Lance laughed. 

 

Gianne: did ya'll discuss more this week, or no? 

Lance: somewhat - a few details have been ironed out & what not. 

Gianne: Oooh.. Such as? 

Lance: all our birthday weeks, including partners, are blacked out. Anniversary weeks as well. 

Gianne: nice 

Lance : and JC told everyone you'd be doing our social media, and also included it in the contract. So you may be getting some emails or what not from Caesars regarding that side of it. 

Gianne: oh what? I thought it was gonna be more informal. 

Lance: well, gotta get Caesars entertainment to pay ya 

 

My eyes just bugged out from surprise. 

 

Gianne: you think ya'll are gonna have vip packages or meet & greets? 

Lance: that's still up in the air

Gianne: cuz that shit will sell out if u do

Lance: you think? 

Gianne: you guys really don't realize how much people are willing to pay for you guys 

Lance: ok, again, this is why we need ya'll there for input. Ya'll need to be at the next meeting when we iron out stuff. 

Gianne: a lot of us fans didn't have money to spend for this kind of experience when we were younger. They're taking advantage now. 

 

A few hours later, we arrived in London, Ontario. There wasn't much to do but eat a late dinner and go to bed. Melinda was arriving first thing in the morning, so we'd see her then. Most of the acts for the parkjam festival were staying at the hotel metro, so we were bound to run into someone. After we got our room keys, we headed to the elevator & up to our floor. As the doors opened on our floor, Jeff & Drew from 98 degrees were walking back to their rooms from getting ice. 

 

Drew:  (to Lance) hey, looky who it is! 

Lance: ha ha, what's up guys? 

 

They all do their bro hug. Lance then introduces me. 

 

Lance: Jeff, Drew… This is Gianne. She's been running the social media for the pop tour. So she'll be covering Sunday's show. 

 

Jeff: (reaching to shake my hand) nice to meet you Gianne

Gianne: (shaking hands) very nice meeting you guys too

 

I shake Drew's hand afterwards. We all continue walking down the hall towards our rooms. We all ended up being a few doors down from each other. 

 

Drew: have a good night ya'll. We'll see ya sunday

Lance: alright! Gnite! 

Gianne: (waving) good night 

 

Lance & I then say our good nights and head to bed. After setting my stuff down & looking around the room, I plop on the bed & call JC, since it wasn't too late yet. 

 

JC : hey gorgeous

 

My heart fluttered at the sound of his voice & his compliments. 

 

Gianne: hi. just settled into our rooms 

JC : tired? 

Gianne : a bit 

JC : do you guys have anything planned tomorrow? 

Gianne: not sure. Mel flies in tomorrow morning, so we'll see 

JC : maybe you'll get to sight see a little bit

Gianne: maybe

 

We talked a few more minutes & then he let me go so I could go to sleep. 

 

 

SATURDAY 9/7

 

Melinda flew in around 8am and got checked into the hotel by 930 or so. We got ready & met her for breakfast downstairs. When we got downstairs, Melinda was chatting with Nick & Drew. Melinda saw me from the corner of her eye and waved, which caused the two to look at me. As I make my way next to Melinda, I give her a cheek to cheek kiss to say hi & good morning. 

 

Drew: good morning Gianne

Gianne: morning 

Melinda: met already? 

Gianne: yea, Lance & I ran into him & Jeff last night as we checked in. 

Melinda: ah I see. Well then… Nick, this is Gianne. She's running social media for the pop tour. 

Nick: oh awesome! Nice to meet you 

Gianne: (shaking his hand) nice to meet you 

 

Lance then made his way down & met up with us in the lobby. 

 

Lance: powwow in the lobby? 

 

Lance does his bro hug with Nick. 

 

Lance: did Vanessa make it out? 

Nick: yea, she's still up in the room. She'll be going to soundcheck later 

Lance: (to Melinda) do we have soundcheck too? 

Melinda: we do. (looking at nick) 2 right? 

Nick: I believe so

Melinda: ok, it was good seeing ya boys! I'm hungry! We're eating. See ya later

 

I laugh and wave goodbye as I follow Melinda into the restaurant. We get seated, order, and chow down. We head back to our rooms to grab our stuff before heading to the venue. The car picked us up about 140pm in front of the hotel. Just a few minutes into the drive and we arrived at the venue. It was a big outdoor festival, so it was a nice being outdoors - it was sunny but there was a breeze. All the food vendors had their booths set up already, and there were other personnel finishing some setups around the fairgrounds. We walk to the main stage and see all the acts roaming around waiting for their turn. As we approach the front of the stage, Erik saw us and ran up to me and gave me a hug. 

 

Erik: it’s Gianne!!! (lifting me up in a hug) how’ve you been?

Gianne: (laughing) good good. what about you? 

Erik: squeezing in all the family time i can during the time off 

Gianne: as you should

 

I say hi to the rest of the otown guys before they all head backstage. I sit close by and listen to soundcheck, getting some shots here & there. Lance didn't have much soundcheck to do, except for his number in bye bye bye. Luckily, we got to skip out early and do a lil sightseeing. Since the hotel wasn't too far, we decided to walk back - hitting stores & food stops along the way. By the time we made it back to the hotel, the guys had just gotten back from soundcheck. Nick & Vanessa were the last to get out of the car & Vanessa spotted Lance. 

 

Lance: hey beautiful 

Vanessa: Lance! Hello, how are you? 

 

They did the cheek to cheek kiss as they greeted one another. Lance introduced me afterwards. 

 

Lance: oh Vanessa, this is Gianne. She's running our social media

Gianne: it's so great to meet you

Vanessa : nice meeting you Gianne 

 

We all continue walking into the hotel & see the rest of the guys in the lobby deciding on plans & dinner. 

 

Vanessa : why don't we all eat dinner since we're all here. We can all catch up

Lance : sounds good to me

Vanessa : (to Gianne) you'll join us too right? 

Gianne :(surprised) of course

 

Everyone from otown & 98 were in attendance, as well as some of the significant others that were able to make it. I sat across from Vanessa & in between Lance & Jacob. It wasn't gonna be easy conversing with everyone due to the large party we had. While all the guys were preoccupied with their conversations, Vanessa made an effort to get to know me. Here I was, a girl that watched her win miss teen USA & now she was getting to know me. We talked about our backgrounds, how I met Lance, and then ... my relationship status. 

 

Vanessa: anyone back home that you're missing? 

 

I knew my face was turning a deep red. 

 

Vanessa : that means yes

Jacob: (butting in) you mean you haven't seen her paparazzi photos yet? 

 

I shove Jacob in a playful way, like he was a big brother. 

 

Vanessa: Oooh, I'm intrigued. Do tell. 

Gianne: um… JC & I are…. Kind of a thing

Vanessa : oh whaaaat? JC? JC? 

Lance: (teasing) kind of? 

 

I roll my eyes at Lance. Vanessa starts getting giddy like we were a bunch of high school girls. She nudges Nick in excitement. 

 

Vanessa : baby, her & JC are dating

 

Nick didn't care much about the girl talk we were having. He just nodded & smiled. Vanessa rolled her eyes & tried to get more dirt about us. She asked how we met and how long we’ve been dating. I felt like i was in high school again gossiping with my closest gal pal. We ordered more drinks as she talked about how she first met the NSYNC guys, and then on to when she met Nick and the guys. I told her all about watching her on Miss Teen USA. When everyone was about ready to head back to their rooms, Melinda made sure to get a group photo of our dinner group. Everyone situated themselves in their seats or stood up in the back to make sure everyone was seen in the photo. We all walked out of the restaurant and made our way back to our rooms. 

 

Lance: would you mind if Gianne gets some shots too

Nick: of course not 

Gianne: (just overhearing my name) what now? 

Lance: well if you & Vanessa paid attention to us during dinner, we came up with a video idea for nicks music monday

 

Vanessa and I were so caught up in our conversation that we didn't even hear them talking about it. They explained the concept and it was genius. 

 

Gianne: amazing! Im so excited. 

 

Everyone went back to their rooms except for us & one of the guys that play guitar - we all went to Nick & Vanessas room. I sat around while they got stuff set up. While Nick & Lance were working out the lyrics for the song, my phone rang. It was JC. 

 

Gianne: hello

JC : hey, what're you doing? 

Gianne: currently in nick & Vanessa's room working on a last minute project they came up with Lance 

JC : interesting 

 

Lance & Vanessa shout out HI JC loud enough for him to hear. I tell them he says hello back. 

 

JC : ok, call me when you guys are done

Gianne: will do. 

JC : love you

 

My insides fluttered. 

 

Gianne: (smiling) love you too

 

I hang up the phone and Vanessa's all giddy with me. Nick & Lance got the lyrics down & we started to shoot. Vanessa shot the video with nicks phone while I took stills & blooper videos. When we got the video down, Vanessa wanted to do some funny shots since she was an nsync girl at heart. She jumped in the bed in between Nick and Lance. She had Nick turn the other way while she spooned Lance from behind. It was hilarious. 

 

Vanessa:  alright, see you tomorrow hun 

Gianne : will do. gnite 

Vanessa: gnite 

 

Lance & I left for our rooms and got some rest. I cleaned myself up for bed and called JC once I hopped in the sheets. 

 

JC : hey

Gianne : hi 

JC : guys all done for the night? 

Gianne: yep, in bed now

 

My phone went off notifying me of a text. It was Melinda sending over the photo from dinner. 

 

JC : met more ppl today, I see? 

Gianne: yea, met all the 98 guys & Vanessa. 

JC : look at you socializing & networking 

Gianne: yea yea.... how was your day? 

JC : ok. Just went to the gym and went over the details Chris needed to add into the contract. 

Gianne: I see. 

 

After a pause in conversation, 

 

Gianne: I miss u

JC : I miss u too. What time do you fly in on Monday? 

Gianne: I think we get in around 8

JC : ok. I'll see you then

Gianne: baby that's so early. And I don't want to put you thru that traffic 

JC : relax. Get some rest. I'll see you Monday 

Gianne: (sighing) ok. Love you 

JC : love you too

 

I turn in for the night. It was gonna be a long day tomorrow. 

 

 

 

SUNDAY 9/8


Melinda & I met up in Lance's room for breakfast. We ordered in & started the day off in lazy mode. We didn't have to be at the venue til noon. The main acts weren't gonna be on stage until 5 or so anyway. I sent Lance the candids from the night before of him & nick & Vanessa. They planned on posting the video on Monday for Nick's music Monday segment. 


Around 11:30am, we head to the venue and go about the festival - usual hosting duties for Lance and my usual venue & bts shots. The only thing that stood out was during the vip meet & greets. The nsync fans definitely recognized me and whispered & pointed. I was now known as JC's girlfriend. I tried my best to not let it get to me, and continued to help Melinda keep them in check. Lance only had vip 1 & 2's, so after happy hour, I watched most of the show with vanessa from the side stage. I'd sneak out in front of the stage here & there when Lance came on & for each act. Throughout the show, we all got candid shots of ourselves to remember the night. After the show, we all headed back to the hotel & rested since most of us were flying out early the next morning. We all did our hugs & goodbyes in case we didn't see each other in the morning. Since it was late, I simply texted JC that I missed him. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. 

 

Chapter 18 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

sorry for the lag in updates. life happens. 

spotify tracks 53 (perfect) to 55

MONDAY - 9/9

 

I woke up to my alarm going off. I stretched in bed wishing I was waking up next to JC. I got up, got ready, and waited for Lance & Melinda. Our flight was at 9, so we'd be back in LA around 11am. We said our goodbyes to Mel, since her flight wasn't for another 30 minutes for Florida. When we landed in lax & got all our luggage, we headed to the transportation gate. I was going to order an Uber to JC's place but upon looking at my phone, I had a notification of a ride waiting for me already. Lance's car was also waiting for him, so we said our goodbyes before going into our cars. As I walk to the car waiting for me, I smiled as I approached the driver. 

 

Jerry: ms Suarez?

Gianne: yes. 

Jerry: pleasure to meet you. My name's Jerry. 

 

He opens the car door for me and loads my bag into the trunk. 

 

Gianne: thank you Jerry. Nice to meet you too. 

 

As he situated himself in the driver seat, he looked at me in the rear view mirror.

 

Jerry : we shall be at your destination in about 20 minutes

 

I nodded ok & thought to myself, it'd be a lot longer to my house so I must be getting dropped off at JC's. Traffic was light, so before I knew it, we pulled up to JC's driveway. Jerry opened my door to let me out & then began removing my bags from the trunk. The front gate opened & there was JC, smiling & looking all kinds of gorgeous. I did a lil run towards him & ran into his arms & gave him a kiss.

 

JC : sorry, I couldn't wait until the weekend to see you

Gianne: (smiling) no need to apologize. I wanted to see you too 

 

As Jerry finished bringing out my luggage, JC thanked him with a tip. 

 

Gianne: thanks Jerry. Have a good day! 

Jerry: thank you miss Gianne. You two have a lovely day as well. 

 

 

JC grabbed my luggage as we walked thru the gate. We walked to the door with his arm around my shoulder, pulling me in close to him.

 

Gianne: no work outings today? 

JC : some calls, but not til this afternoon

 

We walked into the house and as soon as he shut the door, he couldn't keep his hands off me. But then again, I couldn't keep mine off him. We ended up cuddling & having a makeout sesh on the couch. I had to admit, even though touring was fun, it was definitely tiring - and I'm only doing weekends. It just felt nice being on the couch in JC's arms. We went about the day - eating brunch, JC taking his business calls, me working on photos for the tour & looking into the move again. Before we knew it, it was almost 5pm. 

 

 

Gianne: I feel bad that you have to take me home. I can just call an Uber or something 

JC : don't be ridiculous. It's a lil bittersweet since it'll be the last few times 

 

We walked down to the garage and JC loaded my bag into the jeep. 

 

JC : but first…. dinner? 

Gianne: yes! I'm starving 

 

He drove us to this nice Italian restaurant, some place off Melrose. We checked in and were seated towards the back, with a little more privacy. I ordered carbonara while he ordered some seafood pasta & some appetizers to start. After we inhaled our food & paid for our meal, JC drove me home. He helped me bring my stuff in the house and then said he'd be by on Friday to pick me up for Autumn's premiere. He kissed me at the door, leaving me wanting more. He gave me a sexy lil smirk & walked off. I watched him drive away before shutting the door. 

 

FRIDAY - 9/13 

 

I started the day with an early shift at work. Ugh! I couldn't wait to get out of this place. I went about the day, counting down the minutes to get out. Once 330 hit, I grabbed my stuff & hurried home. When I was about to pull into the driveway, JC was already parked in the driveway. I put my car in park & jumped into his arms. 

 

JC : (holding me in his arms from my hug) hi. Have a good day? 

Gianne: it is now. (I kiss him on the lips)

 

He smiles & sets me down on the floor. I grab my stuff as we head inside. I grabbed a few more things for my overnight bag & was ready to go in no time. JC sat on one of the island stools and smiled when I walked into the kitchen. I stood in between his legs, looking into his eyes, ready to spend all weekend with him. 

 

JC : (wrapping his arms around my waist) you OK? 

Gianne : yea. just ready to spend the weekend with you

 

JC places a finger beneath my chin and kisses me. 

 

Gianne: I have time to get changed at your place first right? Or should I just get ready now? 

JC : nah, you can get ready at the house. The premiere isn't til 8.

 

JC gets up from the stool & grabs a water from the fridge before we head out. I lock up as JC gets my stuff settled in his car. 

 

As he made his way onto the 210 fwy, 

 

JC : autumn's really excited to meet you

Gianne : is it weird that I'm nervous about meeting her? She's one of your closest friends. I just hope she likes me

JC : (grabbing my hand & kissing the back of it)  she'll love you

 

We arrived at JC's house about half an hour later. Once inside, I went up to his room and started sorting through my bag to get my outfit together. 

JC plopped on his mattress, propped up on his elbow, looking at me and then the time.

 

JC : you know we still have about 3 and half hours to kill right? 

Gianne: yea, just don't wanna be running around later trying to put it together. That way…. (grabbing the last part of the outfit & setting it aside) … I can just cuddle up with you til then 

 

 

I climb onto the bed next to him & wrap my arm around his waist & cuddle up close. He wraps his other arm around my waist & kisses my head while I nuzzle into his chest. I thought to myself, I could do this all day, everyday. JC turned on the TV in his room while we laid in each other's arms. At one point, he couldn't find anything on TV & put on Netflix. All I could hear was the clicking noise of him browsing thru the titles and I tried grabbing the remote from him. We had a little tickle/wrestling match & I eventually got the remote - thanks to some kissing persuasion. I sat up against his chest while he settled his hand on my thigh. I settled on Cobra Kai & we instantly got thrown back to our childhood. We got so caught up with the first episodes that we didn't realize it was almost 7. I scurried to get ready - at least my hair & makeup, since I already had my outfit ready. JC walked into his closet to decide on what to wear. 

 

Gianne : See ? Getting my outfit ready beforehand totally saved our asses from being late. 

JC : so… We'll be fashionably late

Gianne : nuh uh… I don't want to be late for the first time meeting your best friend and to her premiere of all things. 

 

I finish the last touch of my eyeliner and look at myself in the full length mirror JC had by his walk in closet. I had on a black sleeveless bodysuit that hugged my set of curves in the right places paired with some light denim jeggings. I had my hair curled but in a messy updo kind of ponytail, paired with some simple dangling earrings. I put on some heels to dress up the outfit. I thought to myself - simple & dressy without going overboard. 

 

I look towards JC, who is putting the last of his outfit on - a light grey blazer. Underneath that, he wore black jeans and a white button up - leaving the top two buttons undone - showing a lil skin. I couldn't help but stare & think about the things this man does to my insides. This was gonna be a difficult night trying to keep my hands off him. JC noticed my dumbfounded stare & couldn't help but flash one of his seductive, flirty smiles. He knew the effect he had on me. As he began walking out of his walk in closet, my attention came back to reality & I couldn't help but be slightly embarrassed - caught in a fan girl moment, drooling over her favorite boy band member. JC lowered his head to mine, kissing me by the ear and then whispered. 

 

JC : you look gorgeous! (eyeing my outfit) But we better leave before anymore obscene ideas pop up in my head and I take you right here, right now. 

 

As he turned to walk into the bedroom, he lightly slapped my ass. The combination of touching, whispering, and comments definitely got me flustered. I grab my clutch off the nightstand and follow him downstairs. We get into his jeep and head to the venue the premiere was being held at. 

 

When we arrived at the theater, there was already media set up along the red carpet. Thankfully, we weren't late as other cars were still arriving behind us. As we got out of the car & i met JC towards the back of his car, David (Kater) was making his way past us. 

 

David: hey C! How's it going? 

JC : good! How bout you? 

David: not bad! 

 

JC looked at me. 

 

JC : you remember Gianne? 

David: (realizing who I was) Oooh yea! From MMC30 right? 

Gianne : (nodding) yea…. Good to see you again! 

David : you too! 

 

David then looked back & forth between JC & I. 

 

David : are you two? 

 

JC puts his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer to him as we both look at each other smiling. 

 

JC : yea, we sorta hit it off & we haven't looked back

David: that's so awesome! I'm happy for you guys

 

We both say thanks in unison. We walk together towards the red carpet and try looking for Autumn. As we approached the red carpet, we saw Autumn in the middle of an interview with one of the reporters covering the event. I thought to myself, this is it. Reporters are gonna ask JC who I am. The world is gonna know that I'm officially his girlfriend. The butterflies were going crazy. 

 

As the three of us stepped foot onto the carpet, camera flashes went wild. Photographers yelling this way. Down left. To the right. Each trying to get us to look at their camera. Some asked for a solo shot of David, which left JC & I to pose for some together. Then it started, 


JC! Is this your girlfriend? 


What's your name?

 

How long have you been dating? 

 

What happened to Jen? 

 

Was I supposed to answer the name question? When do you even have time to answer when you're smiling for so many damn pictures?! JC placed his right hand upon my lower back, rubbing up & down to let me know he was right there - to relax & comfort me. He began to guide us off the carpet when some photographers yelled for a solo shot of him. I looked at him & nodded to do so & I walked over to David who was already done with all the photos. 

 

Gianne: I don't know how you guys get used to that

David: (huffing) believe me, still not.

 

I blink my eyes a few times to try to adjust from all the flashes. 

 

Gianne: so JC told me you worked on some songs for the movie. 

David: yea, me & manny just went in the studio & we just got in the right head space & voila! JC even came in & helped out a little

Gianne : that's so awesome! Can't wait to hear it! 

 

JC finally escaped press photos and rejoined us. Autumn caught a glimpse of us and made her way as soon as her interview wrapped up. 

 

Autumn: Josh! Where have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! 

 

They hug & cheek kiss. 

 

JC : I know… I missed you! 

 

When they pull away, JC puts his arm around my waist. 

 

JC : Autumn, this is my girlfriend Gianne 

Autumn: I finally get to meet the one that Josh has been gushing about everytime we talk. 

 

She leans in for a hug. JC shakes his head in disbelief of Autumn's statement. I laugh & feel my cheeks blush a little. 

 

Gianne: it's so nice to meet you Autumn! Thank you for inviting me! 

Autumn: of course. 

 

She eyes me & JC back & forth. 

 

Autumn: ya'll look good together 

She then continued greeting David, as well as other guests that started arriving.

Autumn: excuse me. We'll chat more later 

We nod to her and mingle a bit more until the premiere started.
One of the media outlets covering the event noticed JC, and approached him to do a quick interview. JC obliged and I took a step to the side to not get in the shot of their camera.

 

Reporter: JC, how are you? Did you have any part in the movie? 

JC : I'm good! I played around a bit with the music for the movie but mainly here to support one of my best friends. 

Reporter: that's awesome! Any plans to start acting in these feel good Christmas movies? 

JC : (laughing) no no, I'll leave that to the professionals. 

Reporter: ok ok. And I couldn't help but notice your beautiful date…. 

JC : yes, my girlfriend Gianne

 

JC looks at me with a smile and a wink.

 

Reporter: ya'll look beautiful together. Thanks for talking JC. Have a great evening. 

JC : thanks! 

 

JC rejoins David and I and we head inside to grab some drinks from the bar. Hors d'oeuvres were being passed around and they were delicious. A few friends came up to say hello to JC & David, and introduced me as well. We head into the theater and find ourselves some seats as the movie was about to begin. We found a pair of seats towards the middle. We were ready - popcorn, drinks, and good company. In my head, I couldn't help but think how this was technically our first movie date. At least he wouldn't get bombarded with fans asking for photos. 

 

An hour & a half later, the movie ended & we applauded the cast that sat among us. Autumn and the rest of the crew all took turns thanking everyone for such an amazing night. When we excited the theater, we hung around in the foyer/lobby to wait for Autumn so that JC could catch up with her a little more. JC was leaning up against a wall, while I leaned my back against him. He hung his arms over my shoulders, lightly resting his weight on me while messing with my hair or playing with my ear. He'd occasionally kiss me on the side of my head or on top of my shoulder. 

 

Gianne : I think the movie brought out your cheesy side

JC : (offended) cheesy? 

 

I laughed as he hugged me tighter & began kissing my cheek. I suddenly saw a camera flash go off. Our moment came to a halt as we turned to see who took our picture. Autumn had walked up with the event photographer that they had hired to document the evening. 

 

Autumn: sorry, that was just too cute not to capture. 

 

She then hurried over to stand next to us to get our picture taken, all three of us. JC put his arm around her while I still stood in front of him. We smiled at the camera. The photographer continued their rounds throughout the party. 

 

Autumn: thank you again so much for coming guys. 

 

JC motioned with his head & hands that it was nothing to thank us for. From what I could remember, he's always been photographed attending her premieres. That made me smile thinking about their friendship. 

 

Gianne: I think this may be my favorite Christmas one yet 

Autumn: really!? I'm glad to hear you liked it.

 

Autumn & JC continued onto some other topics such as the kids and some upcoming projects.

 

Autumn: any plans for Halloween? 

JC : well there's Eric's annual party. But that's pretty much it

 

That was the first I heard of JC mentioning Eric's party.

 

Autumn: any idea what ya'll are going as?

 

I don't know why, but I was surprised by the question. I knew JC went to this party every year & again, I didn't think I was gonna be included. I seem to keep overlooking these events that I was expected to be at with JC.

 

JC : (looking at me) we haven't discussed it yet…… So we'll see. 

Autumn: well I can't wait to see what you guys come up with

 

More guests were leaving & Autumn was needed to see them out.

 

Autumn: ok sorry guys… I have to go see some people out. Thank you again for coming. (giving me a hug) Gianne, it was lovely to meet you. We'll all have to get together to hang out when it's not work related.

 

Gianne: for sure

 

Autumn gave JC a hug.

 

Autumn: Josh…always love seeing you. Need to see you more! (whispering in his ear) I love her! And you are definitely different around her.

 

As she pulls away, she gives him a playful little slap on the cheek.

As we watch Autumn attend to the other guests, JC wraps his arms around my waist and leans his head closer to my neck.

 

JC : ready to get out of here?

Gianne : ready when you are

 

JC grabs my hand and leads us out to the car. I had survived my first red carpet. I survived my second paparazzi encounter. JC opened the passenger door for me before heading over to the driver seat. As he entered the jeep, I fastened my seatbelt.

 

Gianne: so …. what’s this about a halloween party? 

JC: oh yea, eric’s annual halloween party . Sorry i forgot to mention it earlier.… I really hope you can make it

 

JC started the car and headed home.

 

Gianne: did you already have something in mind to go as? 

JC: nah, not really. do you have any ideas in mind for us? 

Gianne: ha no. (mumbling to myself) … i’ve never been to a halloween party dressed to match someone

 

Heck. I’ve never been to a full blown halloween party. Only party i’ve ever attended was Lauren’s themed birthdays since it was the day after Halloween - which again, she hasn’t done since we were kids. How lame am i? 

 

JC: what was that?

Gianne: huh? um… just that i’d have to think about it especially since its my first time dressing to match someone. 

JC: WHAT?!

Gianne: heck… my first time going to an actual halloween party. 

JC: YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?!? 

Gianne: what!? 

 

JC sat there shocked & stayed quiet the rest of the drive home. He finally pulled into his garage & we made our way inside.

 

JC: I GOT IT!

 

I jump, startled by JC’s sudden outburst.

 

Gianne: excuse me? 

JC: i know what we can go as 

Gianne: is that what you’ve been thinking about this whole time? (laughing) is that why you were so quiet? 

JC: if this is your first halloween party, we have to make it memorable. 

Gianne: (sitting at the island) ok… what’d you have in mind? 

JC: Danny & Sandy from grease

 

I stare at him while pondering the idea. A hint of smile emerges from my lips at the idea of dressing up with JC. 

 

Gianne: preppy jock or t-bird version?

JC: (poppin his collar) t-bird of course

Gianne: (unable to hide the smile on her face) sounds fun

 

JC kisses the top of Gianne’s head as he passes her to go grab a drink.

 

Gianne: let’s just hope i get the day off or get off early 

I was suddenly startled by a text notification. It was Lauren. All i could see from the preview was OMG!!!!!!! My initial instinct was to panic. All my attention shifted to my phone.

Gianne: Sorry, its Lauren. 

I open up the text. 


OMG!!!!!! I’M ENGAGED!!!!!! 

 

That text was followed by a photo of her & her, now fiancee, Tom.

 

Gianne: oh. my. god.

 

One hand went to my mouth and i couldn’t stop smiling. I was so happy for Lauren.

 

JC: everything okay? 

Gianne: Lauren’s engaged!!!

 

I flip my phone around for JC to see.

 

JC: thats awesome! send her my congrats.

 

I text her back which was basically identical to her text. 

 

OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WE NEED A GIRLS NIGHT! I NEED ALL THE DETAILS!! 

AND JC SENDS HIS CONGRATS!!!!! 

 

THANK YOU!! XOXO

SEND ME YOUR AVAILABILITY BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA BE PLANNING AN ENGAGEMENT GET TOGETHER SORTA THING MAYBE WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH…. I NEED YOU THERE MS BUSY BEE!! AS WELL AS YOUR BOO!! 

 

will do. Love you! 

 

I immediately start looking through my calendar to try and see what I have going on. There was the two pop2000 dates next week on the 20th & 21st and then the halloween party next month. That was perfect since Lauren said it would be within the month. Hopefully JC didn’t have too much scheduled. I walk over to the sofa and plop next to him.

 

Gianne: hows your schedule looking this coming month? 

JC: (looking at the TV and flipping channels) as far as im aware, nothing too crazy. just a few studio sessions and then whatever meetings come up with the residency. how come? 

Gianne: i know it's kind of early … but how would you feel meeting my family ? 

 

JC looks towards me and before he could give a response, i rambled really fast, feeling like i needed to give an explanation.

 

Gianne: … because Lauren is gonna be throwing their engagement party sometime this month and obviously, our families are going to be there. And she really wants you to be there. Heck, i really want you to be there. But i know meeting family can be a lot. So its up to you. no pressure.

 

JC lets out a little smile and seems amused by my rambling.

 

JC: honey, if you want me there. im there.

 

I grab his face and give him a kiss.

 

JC: (looking in my eyes) and i’d love to meet your family.

 

My heart fluttered & I couldn't help but smile. I cuddled into him on the couch as we tried to find something to watch on TV. 

Chapter 19 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

sorry it took so long for an update. 

thank you to whoever is still reading :) 

spotify tracks 56 (tumh) to 57

SATURDAY 9/14

 

I woke up before JC & decided to make him breakfast. After washing up, I quietly made my way downstairs to the kitchen to see what he had to work with. I pulled out ingredients for pancakes & accompanied it with eggs and bacon. I pulled out my phone & began playing some music on the lowest volume to avoid waking JC up. I danced around as I began cooking - shaking my ass to baby got back. A few minutes later, as I brought the bacon out of the oven, a favorite came on - Tearin up my Heart. I placed the tray of bacon on the counter & couldn't help but dance & sing along. I half assed the routine but did the head movements. As I began jumping at the end of the bridge, also the same part the guys jump on during the Disney concert, I spun around to find JC watching me from the stairs. He was definitely amused. I immediately feel myself turn redder than a tomato. 

 

JC: (holding back laughter) please don't stop on my behalf

Gianne : uhm… just squeezing in a morning workout.... breakfast is almost done! 

 

I immediately turn towards the cabinets to grab some plates & then place them on the island. JC walked up next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist & kissing my shoulder. 

 

JC : good morning

Gianne : good morning

JC : thanks for making breakfast 

Gianne : of course

JC : and for the mini concert

Gianne : ha ha. Go on. Get it out of your system. 

 

JC laughs as he helps set the table with silverware & juice from the fridge. 

 

JC : I'm actually looking forward to the first date of the residency. You will probably be 100 times worse. 

Gianne : oh, for sure! That's why I'm trying to get it out of my system so when that day comes, I can focus on my job instead of fangirling. 

 

We laugh & begin taking bites of our food. 

 

Gianne : by the way, I got the email this morning with my contract from Caesars and WEG. Tentative start date of January 2020? 

 

I give JC a curious look since he hadn't mentioned any hints of a start date for Vegas. He clears his throat, swallowing the last of his food. 

 

JC: we figured, why not start 2020 off the right way? 

Gianne: how come you didn't tell me? 

JC : didn't want to say anything until it was pretty much set. (taking a bite of food) and honestly, totally overlooked the fact that you would be getting that email 

 

I couldn't eat anymore. I was too excited with the news. In 3 to 4 months, NSYNC will be performing almost nightly in Las Vegas. I zoned out thinking about how the next few months and year was going to be and I'm thankful JC didn't disturb my trance-like state. I snapped out of it a few minutes later. 

 

JC : (amused) welcome back 

Gianne: sorry…. my mind went into overdrive

JC : I see that. 

Gianne : So what's the plan then? When is this being announced to the public? When does promotion start? Rehearsals? 

JC : OH! You really did go into overdrive? 

 

I roll my eyes & make a face. 

 

JC : (smirking) we are announcing it in next month. As for which outlet & when… is still up in the air. we’re all providing our input as to what we want to go into the set, how much we interact with the audience, vip packages, and so on. Rehearsals will probably start in December. And although it gives you a tentative start date of january, you’re actually starting much sooner with WEG since you’ll be helping promote the months prior. 

 

Gianne: (processing all the information) OH! MY! GOSH!! …… how much sooner because you guys are announcing it next month?

JC: (popping a piece of bacon in his mouth) yep. so… um probably next month

Gianne: WHAT!? they weren’t gonna include that in the contract they sent over?

JC: they should’ve … did you look over it all already?

Gianne: not fully… i’ve just been sneaking peeks while cooking

JC: i’ll look over it with you later

Gianne: are you excited? 

JC: anxious? 

 

I look at him, concerned. 


JC: don’t get me wrong. i’m excited too. but more so anxious. 

 

I continue looking at him, hoping he would get out what he was feeling. I wanted him to know i was there to listen and help, if i could. 

 

JC: we haven’t done a full blown set in god knows how long. sure we did mtv and coachella, but that was a song or two. this is gonna be a freakin’ 1 to 2 hour show. multiple nights in a row. for however many months. 

Gianne: (placing my hand on his) i know its been forever, but you guys are pros. its like riding a bike. you guys will kill it. each and every night. It's just gonna be you having fun with your four brothers up on that stage. 

 

JC runs his hand through his hair, letting out a huff/sigh. I then caress his head and ear to turn to look at me.

 

Gianne: and if you feel uneasy or anxious at any point, look for me out in the crowd because i will definitely be in awe and smiling back at you. 

 

He smiles at me, grabbing my hand to bring to his lips. 

 

JC: thank you. 

 

I smile back at him, and then we continue to finish our breakfast. 

After cleaning up the plates and putting away leftovers, i sat in the living room and pulled up the contract on my phone. JC sat next to me and pulled me closer to him, putting his arm around my shoulder. Since i had looked at the Caesar’s contract initially with the tentative start date of 1/2020, I went straight to the WEG contract. If it was going to be next month, I needed to situate scheduling, or consider resignation with my current employer. Upon opening, after stating the involved parties, there was the start date in big bold print. 


This Agreement is made and entered into on  [October 14, 2019] until [TBD], unless stated by any subsequent written indication. 

 

JC: Did you find it? 

Gianne: (in a bit of shock) uh yea… i start october 14th. 

JC: (playing with my hair) is that good or bad?

Gianne: i mean its fine… i just need to get scheduling situated. and soon. 

 

I continue looking over the contract some more to see what my workload or schedule wound entail. I thought i would only need to travel to vegas when the residency started, but upon reading further, I would have to attend all promo shoots and interviews to help promote that as well as on the nsync accounts. This was definitely going to be way busier than the pop2000 tour. 

 

JC: remember, i’m here if you need me to help with anything. 

Gianne : as if you don't have enough to worry about

 

I put my phone away for the time being and focus on spending time with JC. If things were about to get busy in the next month, I knew our alone time was something I should take advantage of now. 

 

----

 

Over the next few days, I was busy with work & debating about resigning or just going on a leave of absence. But who was I kidding, there was no way I would want to go back to work after doing promotion & social media for the guys. I finally settled on resigning and dealing with job hunting when the time comes, after the residency was over. I wrote out my resignation letter and gave them a two week notice. My last day would be October 4th. I was overwhelmed with emotions - anxious that i’d be starting a new job, but also excited. I’d be entering a completely different industry and knew it would definitely be intimidating the first few weeks... maybe even months. 

 

 

FRIDAY - 9/20

 

Friday rolled around and it was the final two dates that Lance would host the pop2000 tour. I flew out of Ontario and would meet Lance & Melinda in Kentucky. 

Upon arriving, I received a text from Melinda as soon as I powered on my phone. 

 

There will be a car waiting to take you to the venue when you land. 

 

With my carry on bag in tow, I grabbed something quick to eat before making my way down to the transportation area. At least I could eat on the way to the venue. I hated that most flights only gave snacks nowadays. What happened to actual meals on 4 to 5 hour flights? 

 

As I got to the transportation dock, I pulled out the info Melinda had texted over to verify who or what kind of car I should be looking for. I spotted the towncar and made my way over. The driver made his way to the Carson center in 20 minutes & I thanked & tipped him as he opened the door for me. I made my way towards the building and saw the pop2000tour posters showcased in their displays. I took some photos before heading in. After getting checked at the door, I could hear soundcheck already taking place. I entered through the orchestra seating & saw Ryan doing his run through. As I walked towards the stage to head to the back, we both wave hello - Ryan didn't miss a beat. I found my way to the concession area backstage & found Lance digging into some pasta. 

 

Gianne : (sneaking up behind him) anything good? 

Lance: (startled) oh my goodness!.... Aww yay! You're finally here! 

 

We cheek kiss hello. 

 

Lance : well, we're about to see with this pasta. 

 

Pointing towards one of the hallways… 

Lance: my room is over there. Go put your stuff away

Gianne : k, be right back 

 

I find Lance's dressing room & situate my bags in the corner before heading back out to join him. 

 

Lance: you're not gonna eat? 

Gianne: I grabbed a burger at the airport & scarfed it down on the drive here. I was starving! … (eyeing some dessert on the table) …. however, i will pick at these brownies.

 

I grab some sweets and sit next to Lance at the table. 

 

Gianne: where’s mel? 

Lance: I think she’s getting some stuff situated with the merch table. 

 

Lance dug into his pasta and by the look on his face, seemed satisfied with it. As he continued to eat, i brought up vegas. 

 

Gianne: So i cannot believe how fast the turnaround for vegas was

Lance: so you heard already?!

Gianne: yea, the contracts were emailed to me last weekend. Am i not supposed to know? You’re the second one to react that way?

Lance: (laughing) no no… its just that i’m expecting everyone to find out when we announce it. i forget sometimes that you’re included in the group of people that find out with us. 

 

I look at Lance, not completely believing his reasoning, but let it go. 

 

Lance: and what do you mean I was second? 

Gianne: JC nearly choked on his food when i brought it up

Lance: you mean, you didn’t even hear about it from him?

Gianne: exactly - which makes me think i’m missing something 

Lance: he probably just wanted to surprise you, and like me, forgot that you were getting informed as well

Gianne: uh huh… sure. 

 

Melinda turned the corner and greeted us as we came into view. I stood and gave her a hug hello. She grabbed some food from the concession table and joined us. 

 

Melinda: so did you already look over the contracts emailed to you? 

Gianne: i did. signed & emailed back earlier today. 

Melinda: it’s gonna be a busy few months ahead

Gianne: yea, i was surprised by how much more was being assigned to me. but i’m ready for it. 

Lance: enjoy the laidback-ness of this tour because the next few months are going to be crazy

Gianne: are you excited? 

Lance: oh definitely. It's been ages but it'll be good to be out there with all 5 of us again. 

Melinda: the world has been waiting for this. 

 

Lance sees the smile on my face. 

 

Lance: pfft… gianne’s been waiting for this!

 

I laugh as I place my face in my hands, trying to hide my embarrassment. 

After filling our stomachs and catching up, Lance got ready for the meet and greets for the night. There was about 10 fans and all of them purchased package #1. It was gonna be an easy breezy night. 

 

 

SATURDAY - 9/21


Today was gonna be a reunion of Lance’s friends from Mississippi. However, instead of flying to Southaven, Melinda rented a SUV for us to drive down. We left the hotel just before 7am to get a headstart. And being that it was a fair, we’d definitely have plenty of choice activities to kill time. 


When we got to the fairgrounds, we headed to Lance's dressing room/trailer and took turns taking naps after getting settled in. Lance especially since he would have a long night out with friends when the show was over. I, on the other hand, would be taking a flight out back to LA. After all the meet and greets were finished, Lance’s friends showed up and hung out in the dressing room. He introduced Melinda and I before I headed out to take some photos. 


Gianne: hey, did ya’ll want anything while I step out? 

Lance: surprise us


I nodded and headed out to get some photos of the show. After snapping a few photos, i walked around the food vendors to see what I could surprise Lance & his friends with. After walking past numerous fried foods & BBQ meats, I saw a vendor selling a large pizza sized donut that had every flavor they carried - chocolate, glazed, maple, sprinkles, and some other crazy concoctions. I don't know how heavy it was or if I'd be able to walk back to the dressing room with it but I bought it. As I got to the dressing room, luckily one of Lance's friends stepped out to take a call and held the door open for me. 


Melinda: oh my gosh! What is that!? 


Lance turned his attention to me and was excited to see what I brought back. 


Gianne: enjoy ya'll 


Lance & his friends opened the box & their jaws dropped. They all gathered together as I took a group photo of them with the donut before they dove in. 


After the show, I headed back to the airport to head back to LA. I had so much to get situated before October 14th. When I got to the airport, I texted JC that I was just waiting to board & that I should be in Ontario a little after midnight, pacific time. 


you're flying back tonight? And why Ontario? 


didn't get a chance to change it. And flying back tonight

since I have so much to situate before the 14th


please get some sleep on the plane since you’ll be driving home so late.


yes sir. *kiss emoji* 

i’ll be sure to let you know when i get home. 

love u . xoxo


love you too

 

The flight home wasn’t too bad and i managed to squeeze in a few minutes of sleep here and there. It was enough to make the drive home. 

Chapter 20 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 58 (sex on fire) 

SUNDAY - 9/22

 

I was sleeping nice & soundly until i heard the doorbell go off. I looked at my watch and saw that it was noon. Even though i had been in bed for 10 hours, it still felt like I lacked the rest i needed. I rolled out of bed to get the door, when the doorbell went off again. 

 

Gianne: one sec, i’m coming

 

I look through the peephole and couldn’t help but let out a smile. I open the door to the most gorgeous wake up call. 

 

JC: don’t tell me you were still sleeping? I thought coming by this late would've been a no brainer that you'd be up already

Gianne : yea, I thought so too

 

I open the door fully to let him in. He came bearing lunch - Carne asada burritos. The smell was intoxicating. I tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek. 

 

Gianne : I'll be right back. Lemme just freshen up 

JC : (chuckling) ok

 

I hurried to brush my teeth and kind of make my hair presentable. I walk back to the kitchen where jc was sitting at the island. 

 

Gianne: you're so sweet to stop by. Thank you. 

 

I lean in to give him a kiss on the lips. He places his arm around my waist and rubs my hip. 

 

JC : of course. (taking a bite of his burrito) … plus, i thought i could offer any help with stuff you need done 

 

I attempt to flash him a smile while i chew the food in my mouth. 

 

Gianne : in a hurry to get me out of here? 

JC : hey… whatever gets you to my place faster. Oooh...i should start saying our place. 

Gianne : that is still very much your place

JC : yes… But you will have to start calling it your place too in a few weeks

Gianne : you're hopeless

JC : hopelessly in love 

Gianne : (laughing) and incredibly cheesy

 

We continue to laugh with each other & finish off our food. We relaxed a bit before I started packing up stuff in boxes in the spare room. I emptied the closet all while deciding what stuff was going to JC's and what stuff was going to storage or my mom's. As I got towards the back of the closet, I saw a box which I already knew the contents of - it was a box of photos. I knew it had pics of my nsync covered room & photos from back in the day that might include exes & whatever other embarrassing moments. I tried to skip over it but JC was too smart for his own good. 

 

JC : what's in that box? 

Gianne : just some old stuff

JC : why are you leaving it in the closet? 

Gianne : I can finish this up later. We've done a lot today. 

JC : clearly, it's something embarrassing & you don't want me to see it, which makes me wanna see it even more. 

 

I know I'm not gonna win & just make a face. I grab the box and bring it in between us on the floor. I open the box and already, the first picture atop the pile was one of me during my freshman year in baggy pants & a striped spaghetti strap with flannel on top. I was clearly going for a gangsta, bad ass look with dark lip liner and not smiling in the photo. JC grabbed it so fast before I could hide it. He begins taking in every bit of the photo. 

 

jC: this. is. badass. 

 

I laugh and cover my face.  

 

Gianne: of course, only you would say a freshman picture of me would be badass. 

JC: i mean, how could i not? look at you. the long black hair. your outfit. the attitude.

 

I hide my blushing by continuing to look through the box. There were more photos of me in questionable attire and then i came to the photos that were NSYNC related. First ones were of Lauren and I at the Rose Bowl with my camo tank that said FLIRT across the chest. Oy! 

 

JC: ok i see… now you’re a flirt & probably breakin’ hearts left & right 

Gianne: oh… thats the furthest from the truth. boys were breakin’ my heart. had to put up the flirt persona to keep from getting hurt.  

JC: (eyeing me curiously) that’s not why you flirted with me, is it?

Gianne: (laughing) oh please! i was holding back with you. if anything, i fell for your flirting. so don’t go breakin’ my heart chasez! 

JC: (grabbing my hand to pull me into his lap) wouldn’t dream of it 

 

He cradles my face, tracing his thumb from my cheek to my chin, and kisses me. After our kiss, i nestle myself in between his legs, with my back to him. 

 

JC: (resuming to look at the picture in his hand) what show was this at? 

Gianne: um… rose bowl. in pasadena. for popodyssey. 

JC : did Lauren go with you to every show? 

Gianne: all but 2

JC : how many shows did you go to? 

Gianne : almost every tour… But 6 shows total. Excluding your guys ' solo stuff

JC : oh ... how many of those?

Gianne : (giggling) two of your house of blues shows. 3 of Justin's tours… and 2 gigs Joey had in Vegas

JC : impressive

Gianne : (shrugs) not really… was just trying to find my way to you sooner

 

I look up at him from where I'm leaning & give him a wink. 

 

JC : oohhh.. Dont go flashing those winks at me! Or else packing is as good as done for the day

 

I laugh & turn to straddle his lap. 

 

Gianne : (placing my hands around his neck & playing with the bottom of his hair) that is perfectly fine with me

 

I start kissing him and his hands move his way up my shirt.

 

JC : (slapping my hips) no! No! No! We gotta finish this room at least. 

 

I pout being rejected and make my way off his lap. He resumes checking the closet for anything else. I stand up & begin removing my top. How dare he deny me? 

 

Gianne : (sarcastically/teasing) ok, I wanna make sure I don't forget this top when i move to your place. Let me just pack this now. 

 

JC turns to face me & I'm left in my jean shorts & bra. 

 

JC : I know what you're doing

Gianne : (playing innocent) what? I'm packing! 

JC : you know there's a bunch of other things you could be packing into boxes

Gianne: yes, I know! But I simply love this outfit so much (removing my jean shorts)... I don't wanna forget it.

 

I look at him, smile & give him a wink. JC walks over to me while eyeing me seductively. He lifts me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. 

 

JC: well played 

 

I giggle as he uses one hand to bring my head to his, kissing me. He walks us to my room and sits on my bed. While still straddling him, I continue kissing him, my tongue making its way in his mouth. I lift his shirt over his head & toss it elsewhere. He runs his hands up & down my back, finally sliding his finger under one of my bra straps. Kissing the part of my breast exposed over my bra, he slides the strap down, fully exposing my breast. I moan and throw my head back in pleasure. He tosses my bra aside & I continue to grind against him, making sure to get him riled up & ready. Having enough of the dry humping action, JC grabs me as he rolls me onto my back. Standing at the edge of the bed, he removes his pants & boxer briefs. I bite my lip as I see him ready to go. He slips off my underwear and climbs slowly on top of me, kissing & teasing his way up to my lips. Biting my bottom lip, he pulls it back a little bit while at the same time pushing into me. I inhale and grab the sheets. He smiles with the fact that he can make me feel this way. He continually thrusts in and out of me - deeper. Harder. Faster. - until we both release at the same time. You can bet for sure we didn't finish packing anymore that day. 

 

 

Over the next few weeks, JC would come by on my days off, if he wasn't working, to help pack up boxes. The house was pretty much packed up with majority of the furniture & household items being donated, and other assorted stuff going to my moms. To make it easy, I made it so that nothing would have to go to storage. I also didn't want to add any clutter to JC's place. 

 

 

FRIDAY - 10/4

 

It was finally my last day of work at the hospital. The department threw me a little going away party. The ones I had become close with & knew my love for *NSYNC, still couldn't believe I was going off to actually work for them. I thanked everyone & said my goodbyes. It was bittersweet walking out this final time but I was so excited. I could not wait to start this next chapter of my life. 

 

Today was also the last night at my place. All the stuff going to JC's were already in boxes & I just had a duffel bag with some change of clothes for the next few days to avoid digging through boxes. For the night, I'd be sleeping on an air mattress. I bought in n out for dinner & watched Netflix on my phone till I fell asleep. 

 

 

SATURDAY - 10/5 - MOVING DAY

 

JC came by around 9 am, giddy & ready to move my stuff into his place. As he walked in, coffee in tow, he noticed my airbed setup. 

 

JC : oh! How'd you sleep? 

Gianne : wasn't the best, but it did the job

JC : it's a good thing I brought these (handing me a coffee cup) 

Gianne : yes! Thank you! 

 

JC kisses me on the top of my head. 

 

JC : well surprisingly you don't have a lot to bring over. All these boxes will fit in both our trucks. We'll be done in one trip. 

Gianne : yea, that's what I was going for. 

JC : I'm still surprised at how you donated almost everything that was in here

Gianne : hey! I already feel bad I'm gonna take up most of your closet. Don't need to take over your whole house. 

JC : (glaring at me) our house

Gianne : no no! It's still very much your house. I didn't contribute at all whatsoever! So I will do my best to help clean & do whatever needs to be done around the house. 

JC : You're not the housekeeper. You're my girlfriend who is living with me. Please make it yours too! 

 

I cup his cheek & give him a kiss. 

 

Gianne : I know. I'm sorry. It's just gonna take time for me to get used to saying that it's our place. You've been so sweet & amazing through all of this. Thank you. 

JC : no need to thank me. 

 

He kisses the top of my head & grabs the first box to load. I follow suit & grab the next box. After about an hour & a half, we loaded everything in our cars & did one final sweep to make sure I didn't forget anything. I locked up the house & took a deep breath as I walked to the car. I took a final look at the house & said goodbye. I was ready to say hello to a brand new chapter of my life. 

 

Over the last few days, I've been settling some loose ends - handing off the house key to the realtor & finalizing the sale of my house, unpacking stuff at JC's, going over some details with Melinda, etc. In the midst of all the errands, Lauren texted me with the news that her engagement party was on Saturday, 10/12. What a way to add to my plate. 

I hoped JC didn't have any plans already since it was only a few days notice. 

 

 

TUESDAY EVENING - 10/8

 

While prepping dinner…

 

Gianne : babe, are you still free this Saturday? 

JC : yea how come? 

Gianne : Lauren texted me earlier today that their engagement party is this weekend. I can't believe she told me so last minute. 

JC : oh really? sounds fun… Where's it at? 

Giant : some place in laguna beach

 

I grab some wine from the fridge & pour a glass. I take a big swig as I continue setting the table/island. 

 

JC : are you ok? 

Gianne : it's just a bit nerve-wracking to think you're meeting my whole family this weekend. 

JC : (nuzzling me from behind) shouldn't I be the one nervous? (kissing my shoulder) I'm sure everything will be fine… what are you nervous about? 

Gianne : the tons of questions you'll be barraded with. My cousins getting you wasted. Someone on toms side of the family fangirling over you. I dunno…. Sorry, I prolly sound like a loon. 

 

JC looks at me amused, as he's rounded the corner of the island & sat down on one of the stools. 

 

JC :what kind of questions? 

Gianne : questions that are way too early to be asking - do you plan to get married? Do you want kids? You know the typical questions families ask that are way too forward. Just because they're meeting you for the first time, they think it's appropriate to ask these. And with it being an engagement party, I'm sure it will be on a whole new level & I'm apologizing in advance. 

JC : baby come here (patting the seat next to him)

 

I take another swig of wine as I make my way to sit next to him. He turns me to face him & places his hands on my legs.

 

JC : I love you. I want to meet your family - no matter how many questions they want to ask me. No matter how inappropriate.

 

I let out a laugh.

 

JC : this weekend will be fine. I promise.

 

He leans in to kiss me.

 

JC : (curious) are they really gonna get me wasted? 

Gianne : (winking) hope you can hold your liquor. And we should probably get a room out there for the night just in case

I turn towards the island & begin eating the dinner JC prepared. 

 

 

Chapter 21 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 59 (can't stop the feeling) to 60

SATURDAY - 10/12

 

 

Laurens & Tom's engagement party was at 4pm at the surf & sand hotel in Laguna Beach. I took the liberty of booking a room there for the weekend, in case my cousins did get JC wasted as an initiation type ritual. We packed a light bag with some pj's & change of clothes for Sunday. 

 

The drive to laguna wasn't too bad. Since we arrived a little early, we checked into our room before heading to the party. Our room had a breathtaking ocean view that would no doubt be beautiful to wake up to. As I stood out on the balcony, I received a text from Lauren. 

 

Hey! Are you checked in already? 


Yep! Just got to our room! 


Tom & I are in the lobby. Mind meeting us downstairs? Wanted to make sure to get some time with you guys before guests arrive. 


Sure thing! Be there in a few. 

 

 

Gianne : (heading inside) So Lauren wants us to head downstairs a bit early before guests arrive. 

JC : (wrapping his arms around my waist) darn! Was hoping to get a quickie in

Gianne : heck, that may calm my nerves a little… But being that their party starts in 30 minutes, guests will be arriving soon. 

 

Tiptoeing enough to lick & suck his lips a little..

 

Gianne : but definitely later 

 

I felt an excited twitch against my leg. I smiled. 

 

JC : oh… You don't play fair

 

Before JC released his hold, he hiked up the skirt of my teal maxi dress, bringing his fingers in between my legs. He inserted one, then two fingers in me.. causing me to grab onto him to keep my balance. He kissed me, twirling his tongue with mine, before licking my upper lip. I exhaled as he removed his fingers. 

 

JC : (slapping my behind) ok let's go. 

Gianne : oy! This is gonna be a long night. 

 

He washed his hands, grabbed his wallet & the key card to the room. I made sure to grab my purse as we headed out. 

 

As we got out of the elevator on the main floor, Lauren immediately saw me & we ran to each other & hugged. We weren't used to not seeing each other on a weekly to monthly basis. the last time we saw each other was a little after the mmc reunion. That was months ago. Definitely too long. 

 

After our little hugfest, Lauren hugged JC hello. 

 

Lauren: JC… nice seeing you again

JC : you too! Congrats on the engagement! 

Lauren : thank you! (pointing to Tom) this is my fiancé Tom. Tom, this is JC - Gianne's boyfriend. 

 

They shake hands & continue with small talk as Lauren & I try to catch up before the party starts. 

 

Gianne : look at you! So beautiful…. Or glowing I should say

Lauren : gosh, this whole party only reminds me that I hate planning things… The stress & making sure we invited everyone. 

 

I semi-laugh at her comment. 

 

Lauren : how are you doing? JC ready to meet the fam. 

Gianne: u didn't happen to warn them to back off tonight did you? 

Lauren : (laughing) yea, like that would really work

 

I look at JC & Tom chatting it up & let out a sigh. 

 

Lauren: so far he's doing great! 

Gianne: let's just hope everyone focuses on you tonight 

 

We chat it up a few more minutes talking about what details Lauren has already thought of for the wedding, as well as me starting to tour with the guys. 

 

As soon as guests started to arrive, we followed behind Lauren & Tom to greet some of the family & meet some of Tom's. As we talked, we made our way to the hotel restaurant where the party would be held - they booked the restaurant for the afternoon/night. The view from the restaurant was to die for. 

 

As I focused back on the party, I saw my mom enter the restaurant. I grabbed JC's hand & began our way to her. 

 

Gianne: ready to meet my mom? 

JC : yes! 

 

My mom knew of JC because he's all I've ever talked about since my obsession with *NSYNC started. I just hope she wouldn't embarrass me with some random fan story or end up fangirling herself, since he was a celebrity. 

 

Gianne: (hugging & kissing my mom) hi mom

Essy: hi. You look nice.

Gianne : you too. Was the drive OK? 

Essy: yea, I came with your aunt

Gianne: oh OK… Um mom, (pointing to JC) this is JC or Josh. Babe…this is my mom, Essy 

JC : (giving her a hug) very nice to meet you Ms. Suarez 

Essy: (giddy & giggling) oh my, you're so handsome! And please, just call me essy. 

JC : (amused with her playfulness) ok

 

I can feel my cheeks blush for my mom. JC returns to my side placing his arm around my waist. My mom gets giddy again witnessing him do so, that she giggles & playfully pinches my arm. I can't help but laugh. But something tells me this is only the first of many pinches I'll get tonight. As more relatives showed up, I introduced JC to them. I've never seen so many of my aunts be so touchy. As I introduced cousins, their eyes seem to pop out at the news that JC & I were a thing. I didn't talk to them as much as I did Lauren so none knew of the news. They egged us on, made suggestive faces, and nudged me on the side giving me winks or mouthing oh my god. I buried my face in his arm which just made him laugh. 

 

Gianne: (looking up at him while clinging to his arm) I'm sorry for the inappropriate-ness & more that will come

JC : (kissing my forehead) baby it's fine. Its your family & it's actually kind of entertaining. I havent seen you turn red so much before. 

 

I stick my tongue out at him & we walk over to our table.  The restaurant left the table setup pretty much as is, so the tables were either set for 2, 4, or 6. Our table consisted of us two, my mom, and one of my aunts, Terri. JC pulled out my chair for me & scooted me back in. 

 

JC : baby, I'm gonna get a drink. Want anything? 

Gianne: my usual please 

JC : got it. And ladies, would you like any drinks? 

 

My mom blushes wishing she probably drank at this moment. She was never much of a drinker....but I was wrong. 

 

Essy: a margarita please. 

Terri : I'm ok with water. Thank you 

JC : ok, be right back 

 

I immediately turn to my mom with eyes bugged out.

 

Gianne: since when do u drink? 

Essy: hey, it's not everyday I get JC asking to get me a drink. (laughing) plus your aunt is driving anyway. 

 

I shake my head & laugh. As I look around, I see everyone getting settled at their tables & Lauren & Tom making their way to theirs. JC arrived with our drinks & sat beside me. Before Tom & Lauren sat down, they clinked their glasses to announce a toast. They thanked everyone for being here to celebrate their engagement & that they couldn't wait to catch up & party with everyone. We all cheered & took sips of our drinks. In between serving our courses, JC made small talk with my mom & aunt. They joked & laughed & it made my heart full. Some cousins passed by our table as they were returning to theirs with shots & they were so kind to drop off shots for us too. 

 

Gianne: oh boy, this is just the first of many 

 

I sniffed to see which liquor they provided us & it was tequila. Were they nuts? 

 

JC : well it's a good thing we're not driving anywhere after this. 

 

JC took the shot & I followed right after. Ugh! How could we have no salt or lime with this shot? Fuck! I needed some kind of chaser. I couldn't help but make a face. JC just laughed & patted my leg. 

 

Throughout the rest of the party, we got to know some of Tom's side. One of Tom's relatives happened to be a big fan of *NSYNC & couldn't pass up on a photo with JC. JC happily obliged & we even did a group shot of tequila. Then some cousins pulled me aside trying to get the scoop on JC & I - definitely trying to get the tea. I however tried to focus all the attention to Lauren. After all, it was their night. More shots were passed around & several guests were on the brink of passing out. Luckily JC could handle his liquor & was just buzzing real good. The party was coming to an end & being nearly 10pm, most guests had already left to make their trek home. After saying goodnight to Tom & Lauren, we walked my mom & aunt to their car. 

 

JC :  (giving my mom a hug) it was lovely meeting you essy!

Essy : oh! It was a pleasure! And you did good - still standing after all those drinks my family gave you. Usually, newcomers end up passed out. (patting his arm) you'll fit right in! 

Terri: so when's your guys wedding? 

 

I bit my lip & blushed. If there was anything my family was good at, it was always bringing up hints of the future - whether it be marriage, babies, etc. They basically had no filter. 

 

Gianne : ok, that's the cue to say good night

 

I kissed my mom goodbye as her & my aunt laughed. JC said goodbye to my aunt, who gave JC a wink to imply she was being serious about her last comment. JC hunched over to rest his head on my shoulder, sneaking in a kiss to my neck. We watched then drive off before making our way back to our room. We walked to the elevator hand in hand. 

 

Gianne : I apologize for them being so forward & not having a filter 

JC : you really need to stop apologizing 

 

The elevator arrived & we got on. JC wrapped his arms around me from behind - kissing my shoulder, my cheek, my neck. His breath on my skin made me tingle in all the right places. All the alcohol definitely made him more eager considering we were still in a public space. I couldn't help but push my back side into him, in which he clearly reciprocated the need for each other. When we got to our floor, we felt like we skipped, hopped, and danced our way to our room - excited to finally be alone & have our way with each other. When we opened the door to our room & stepped inside, JC pushed himself against me on the door. With one hand tangled in my hair, he kissed me & licked his way down my neck. The other hand hiking up my dress, feeling my thigh & stopping at my ass. I let out a moan because everything felt so good - his lips, his tongue, his warm breath against my skin, and his hands. He was driving me crazy. I tried gathering my thoughts and began to undress him - pulling his dress shirt out from his pants and unbuttoning it. I slid it off his shoulders and let it fall off his arms. I began kissing his shoulders and moved down to his chest, back up his neck and to his other shoulder - all while unbuckling his belt. He slid the straps of my maxi dress off my shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor. He then lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and walked to bed. Still carrying me, he unhooked my strapless bra with one hand causing it to fall to the floor, and then took a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. I couldn't help but grasp his hair & throw my head back in pleasure. He laid me down, pushed his pants off to fall to the floor, and climbed on top of me. I needed him. I grabbed him, massaging back & forth, enjoying how ready he was for me. 

 

Gianne: (as he kisses me) I need you

 

JC bites my bottom lip with a sexy smile. He moves a hand down my side and slips it in my underwear, bringing his fingers in between my legs. 

 

Gianne : (panting) baby….. please… 

JC : is this what you want? 

Gianne : (moaning) no…. I want you

 

JC started to move down, kissing my breasts. I had to release my grip on him, which made me long for him more. He moved lower to my belly button and looked up at me, while he removed my underwear. 

 

JC : what about this? 

 

JC licked me in a painfully slow manner in between my legs. I wanted to scream. I couldn't take the teasing anymore. He seemed to sense it and pushed his tongue further causing me to buck my hips in response. He ran his tongue up & down, in circles, and with intent. I felt his hand on my inner thigh moving inward. He brought his finger alongside his tongue, which caught my breath - the added sensation was welcomed. Then inserting his finger into me as well, with his tongue pleasing me, I cried out and grabbed the sheets around me. I couldn't hold it anymore. He flicked his tongue knowing I was close, and that did it. I released - panting & shaking. He slowly removed his finger and kissed his way back up my body. As his body rubbed against mine, I could feel his erection against me - igniting my insides. He guided himself in me & started thrusting. I focused on pleasing him now. I looked at him hungrily and licked myself off his lips. I know that turned him on since his eyes rolled in the back of his head. I couldn't help but smile. I ran my thumb against his bottom lip & kissed him. Our tongues danced together as our bodies did. JC thrusted faster and harder. I couldn't get enough. I let him have me however he wanted. He flipped me around and I was on all fours. As he pounded in & out of me, he grabbed my breasts - going with the bounce of his thrusts. His grunts were becoming more uneasy - this was going to be his undoing. He sat me up against him, while we continued to thrust up & down. To my surprise, he was still thinking about my pleasure and brought his fingers to my clit. He wanted me to come with him. 

 

Gianne: fuu…. uuck

JC : fuck me baby 

 

The way he said it was with a growl & it worked. I fucked him harder & faster. We both started to shake & pant uncontrollably & finally came together. He continued to hold me with my back to him, straddling him. He kissed my upper back as our breathing slowly returned to normal. I laid my head on his shoulder, suddenly feeling very exhausted. 

 

Making sure to hold onto me still, he rolled us over so that we could lay down before we jumped in the shower to freshen up. After rinsing off, we jumped in bed and passed out - all the alcohol mixed with mindblowing sex was definitely draining. 

 

SUNDAY - 10/13 


I stirred in bed when the sun started to peek through the curtains. I looked over to JC, who was still sound asleep. I slowly got up & wrapped a robe around me. I snuck out quietly onto the balcony to take in the sound of the waves & watch the waves crash onto the beach. As I looked out into the water, I couldn't help but think about how much this year has changed & all that's been brought into my life - JC, new job, new living arrangements. It was surreal. I couldn't help but smile. A while later, JC surprised me by slipping his arms through mine to rest on the balcony railing. 


JC : (kissing my cheek) good morning

Gianne: mmm… Good morning 

JC : you're up early. Did you sleep OK? 

Gianne: slept like a baby… (nudging him in the stomach) Thanks to you. Just wanted to take in the view 


JC nuzzled into me more to keep us warm, as we leaned against the banister. He left me briefly & returned with two cups of coffee. 


JC : I started brewing it before I came out here. 

Gianne: thank you


He handed me a cup of coffee and continued to snuggle close to me. We finished our cups of coffee & people watched a bit before heading inside to pack & head home. 


When we got back to our place, we relaxed for the most part and ordered in for the night. I thought about what tomorrow would entail - being that it was my first day in my new position. I was sure I'd eventually have to meet with some execs or management. I didnt want to be looked at as a girlfriend of one of the band members that's getting her dream job. I wanted to show that I could do this job. While waiting for our food to arrive, I decided to read over the contract again to make notes of details or any specifics I should be aware of. 


Consult with management, individuals of *NSYNC, and any affiliated parties to gather what they intend to express on social media accounts. 


… there may be instances where previous stated parties may request to post, or have you post on their behalf, with no advanced notice. 


Partner with licensing team for approved stock images. 


During promotion of *NSYNC (TBD) residency, weekly posts are required on *NSYNC social media accounts. Depending on media available, please use best judgment on frequency of posts within said week. 

 

… after residency as commenced, posts on *NSYNC & Caesars Entertainment will be posted accordingly to coincide with updates, announcements, etc to effectively inform public. 


Any photographs taken by you, management, individuals of *NSYNC, etc. that are posted on official *NSYNC social media accounts will become property of WEG. Any media posted on Caesars Entertainment social media will become property of Caesars Entertainment. 


The front gate buzzed which interrupted my focus. Suddenly food was on my mind. I moved my laptop and other clutter to the side table as JC set the food on the table. 


JC: thank goodness for food. you’ve been buried in your laptop for the past two hours. 

Gianne: just wanna be prepared

JC: baby, you’ll be fine. 

Gianne: i just dont wanna let you guys down. let the fans down. this is big. 

 

I started stabbing the orange chicken that was placed in front of me - starving yet so nervous to eat. I forced some food down before we headed to bed. 

Chapter 22 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

sorry for the delay. 

Spotify tracks 61 (good as hell)

MONDAY - 10/14

 

I woke up at 7 the next morning. One, I couldn't sleep anymore due to nerves. And two, I didn't know what to expect on my first day. I didn't know if I'd get any emails to start or what - I was just on edge & didn't think I should be sleeping. I got out of bed slowly to avoid waking JC. I brushed my teeth & put on a hoodie before heading downstairs. I got some coffee brewing & made a bowl of cereal for breakfast. In between bites, I set up my laptop on the kitchen island - my makeshift desk since I didn't want to intrude on JC's office space.

 

As I finished my cereal, my email notification went off. Nearly choking on the last bite, i eagerly went to check my inbox. It was from Melinda. 

 

Good morning Gianne, 

We will be announcing the residency this Wednesday, 10/16, on Jimmy Fallon. The guys will be doing a guest spot & small acapella bit to announce the news. 

 

Your first task! Show them what you got girl! 

See you Wednesday! 

 

Your flight itinerary is attached. 

 

Melinda 

 

My jaw was on the floor. It's happening! An *NSYNC reunion was finally happening. Me, promoting on their social accounts was happening.

 

I started brainstorming & writing notes down. I know basically all I had to do was mention tuning into jimmy fallon on Wednesday - but I needed to not make it boring, plain, or generic. JC finally made his way downstairs 45 minutes later. He leaned down to kiss me on the cheek, peering over my shoulder. 

 

JC : good morning

Gianne: good morning. Made some coffee if you want some

JC : thank you. (eyeing my scattered notes) I see they put you to work already

Gianne: (exhaling) yea… 

 

He walks over to pour himself a cup of coffee. 

 

Gianne: good job keeping fallon on the DL

JC: (smirking) wasn’t trying to keep it from you. just didnt want you stressing the whole weekend while we met your family….. even though you were already on edge with that. 

Gianne: (smiling) well thank you…. that was sweet of you. and you’re probably right, i would have been all over the place

JC: yes! you would have… 

Gianne: do ya'll know what you're performing for fallon yet? 

JC: we're debating between this i promise you or doin something up tempo with a remixed version of I want you back & tearing up my heart. we’re flying out tomorrow to do run through’s. hopefully that’ll be enough .. 

 

JC could see the excitement in my eyes. I was never good at hiding my emotions. 

 

Gianne: i’m sure it will. it’ll all come back to you guys once you start messing with it …. like coachella 

JC: lets hope so . . . 

 

JC grabbed a banana and walked by me to kiss me on the head. 

 

JC: gonna work a bit with the guys online to work out the melody. see what we wanna do. 

Gianne: ok. let me know if you or the guys have any thoughts on what you want the teaser to look like. i have something in mind but wanna see if you guys have anything in mind first 

JC: got it

 

A few hours had passed and it was definitely past lunchtime with the way my stomach was growling. I made some chicken salad and avocado turkey sandwiches - didn’t know which JC would be in the mood for. He hadn’t come down at all, so I thought i’d sneak up to see how the guys’ progress was coming along & to bring him some food. As I approached the door to JC’s studio/office, i could hear them all harmonizing & tried to keep my cool when I heard what song they were practicing. I waited to appear at the door until they finished their run-through. I then knocked on the door frame. JC looked at me and then motioned to come in. I walked in and stood next to JC, making me visible on the facetime screen. 

 

Gianne: hey guys… 

 

I placed the plate on the side table as the guys greeted me in a combination of hellos.

 

Lance: how’s the teaser coming along?

Gianne: good… i actually have an idea & would like to run it by you guys, if thats ok? 

Justin: go for it! 

 

I explained my idea to the guys and they were all for it. JC  wrapped his arm around my legs & patted my thigh which expressed his approval. 

 

Gianne: awesome! send it to me when ya’ll are done! 

 

I said goodbye to the guys, kissed jc, and headed back downstairs to eat. I knew they would probably be doing a few more tweaks to the song before they called it a day. I ate some salad and half a sandwich before i continued working. About an hour later, the guys sent over what I had asked them to work on. I opened each file and I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. I started editing the files, which I was gonna spread out in 5 different posts as a countdown to wednesday. Each member would have their respective post and I would coordinate the NSYNC post to align with each guy - and of course, i planned it to go in *NSYNC order. As soon as I finished with justin’s file, i sent him his post. 

 

ok, you’re first up. post whenever you get the chance today & i’ll immediately follow on the nsync account.

 

My nerves were starting to build. I had notification alerts set up for all the guys accounts. But really who was I kidding? I'd be checking it constantly in case the notifications werent coming through. Would this project come out the way i imagined? Would it build up enough suspense and talk for Wednesday's show? 

 

When I finished all the guys' edits, I started looking through my flight itinerary. We were flying out tomorrow morning at 4am. I would definitely have to post on the plane to coincide with chris'. 

 

JC came down around 3pm and checked up on me. 

 

JC : (leaning on the counter next to me) how's it going? everything set? 

Gianne: for the most part……. Did ya'll finalize the song? 

JC : yea, run throughs most of tomorrow & one final time during dress rehearsal before we do it live. 

Gianne: I can't wait! 

 

My phone suddenly went off with a text notification. It was Justin. 

 

Awesome! Got it! 

Will post within the next 30 minutes 

 

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. 

JC noticed and walked up behind me to massage my shoulders. 

 

JC : can you show me what you've done? Or do I have to wait in suspense like everyone else? 

Gianne : gosh, I hope this plays out well

JC : I'm sure it's amazing

 

I pull up the videos I edited for the posts on my laptop, and play them in the order they'll be posted. 

 

JC : baby, that's amazing! This will definitely build up hype for Wednesday 

Gianne : really? You're not just saying that? 

JC : of course not! 

 

He kisses my head and continues rubbing my shoulders. JC knew I was anticipating justin's post & left me to work. He started preparing an early dinner for us since we had to be in bed early for our flight the following morning. I had already prepped the tweet for Twitter on my laptop. As soon as the notification went off that justin had posted, I hit send. I shared Justin's post onto *NSYNC's IG stories. 

 

Gianne : here goes nothing 

 

JC rushed over & sat next to me to support me & keep me calm. I navigated to justin's IG to follow up & check everything was OK. There it was. The first post of my first project. It started off as a black square with no sound. Then the first line of the gone chorus hauntingly appears. 

 

i've been sitting here 

 

After it disappears off screen, Justin's voice states over a black screen yet again.

 

[You asked for it]

 

The video then ended with the tonight show logo with Wednesday's date below it.

I watched the video all the way through before I even realized the many comments & likes that the video already had. 

Likes & views were growing by the second. Comments included OMG! It's happening, Please tell me this is a reunion announcement, take my money, Total VMA vibes!, crying emoji's, etc.

 

I navigated back to NSYNC's twitter and it was nearly identical to justin's comment section. 

 

Gianne : ok… So far so good

JC : see… you had nothing to worry about

 

JC gives me a kiss before returning to our dinner prep. I sent chris' edit to him to prep for tomorrow. 


Chris, post anytime tmw morning. 

 

Sure thing! 8am est ok? 

 

Sounds great! 

 

I gathered up my laptop & other belongings by the stairs to make sure I didn't forget to pack it in my carry on. After dinner, we headed upstairs and packed our bags for New York. While packing, the email notification on my phone went off. 

 

Gianne, 


Here's the itinerary of appearances the guys will be on while in New York. 


10/17

Thurs am - GMA


10/18

Fri am - the today show

      - radio spot on Z100

 

Gianne: soooo I noticed there wasn't a return flight yet…. So how many days should I be packing for? 

JC : (grinning) to be safe, til Sunday 

 

I made a surprised face since the itinerary was only til Friday. Would appearances happen on the fly? Or was JC planning something? 

 

Gianne: til Sunday? ….. Mmmk

 

I knew it would be chilly already on the east coast so I mainly packed pants & long sleeved outfits. I did include a dressy outfit in case they decided to do something for Chris, since his birthday fell in between all these promos or if there happened to be an impromptu event. Hey! Better prepared than sorry. We finished packing & headed to bed. 

Chapter 23 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

again ....apologies for the delay. 

Spotify Track 62 (I Like Me Better)

TUESDAY - 10/15

 

 

Getting up at 2am to make a 4am flight is something I never wanna do again. But I had a feeling that would be happening a lot more often than I'd like in my future. We had a car pick us up & drop us off at LAX. Being so early, we didn't have much of a crowd to get through - not that it would matter with the business class tickets we had. We waited in the business lounge until our flight started to board about 20 minutes later. Prior to boarding our flight, I made sure to check if wifi was included or if I had to purchase it in advance. I didn't want any hiccups whatsoever when I had to follow chris' post in an hour. JC took the window seat and I took the aisle. Watching people walk down the aisles to their seats, I don't know why I was surprised to see Lance & Michael start to board the plane. I shouldve known they'd be flying out of LAX too. After all, I was used to knowing their travel arrangements. Michael spotted me first & waved. They both stopped at our row before heading to theirs. I cheek kissed them both good morning.

 

Michael : they should make flights this early illegal 

Gianne : (laughing) agree

JC : where you guys seated? 

Lance : (looking at the row number above my head) uhm…. Two rows behind you

 

They continue to get settled while the rest of the passengers board. After we backed out of our gate & took off, I cuddled into JC, leaning my head on his shoulder.

 

Gianne : if I fall asleep, please wake me up before 5 our time ….or 8 eastern….. depending where we are 

JC : (amused) yea, you definitely need more sleep 

Gianne : shush! 

 

I thought for sure I'd fall asleep for a nap, but I think my nerves were on edge. I was too anxious. Too excited. I just started looking through the sky mall magazine to kill time. When I finished looking through that, I brought out my phone to prep the next post. After watching numerous videos - from cooking to funny fail compilations to cute puppy ones - my phone notified me that iamckirkpatrick just made a post. 

 

I started bouncing in my seat. JC grinned at me in amusement. Just like justin's post, it started off as a black square with no sound. Then the second line of the gone chorus hauntingly appears. 

 

Can't get you off my mind  

 

After it disappears off screen, Chris' voice states over a black screen yet again. 

 

You asked for it

 

The video then ended with the tonight show logo with Wednesday's date below it. I immediately followed suit and shared on *NSYNC's IG & twitter. I then forwarded Joey his post.


Hey Joey! Please post around noon! 

See ya later! 

 

Got it! 

 

I somewhat monitored the feedback chris' post was getting. Upon checking Twitter, I did notice that *NSYNC was trending. That was a win! With Justin's post yesterday evening & the posts to come today - i think it was safe to assume that they'd be trending the rest of the day. I was gonna start drafting posts for GMA & the today show but figured I should indulge in the alone time I had with JC. Who knew what the next few days would be like. I closed my laptop & stored my phone away with it. I leaned my head on JC's shoulder.

 

JC : everything good so far? 

Gianne: perfect

 

I smiled & closed my eyes while he kissed the top of my head. 

 

A few hours later, we were making our descent into La Guardia Airport. We gathered our stuff and made our way to transportation. Luckily, we all opted out on checking in luggage. Lance & Michael were ahead of us, while JC walked with his arm around me with his head down. However, with Lance strolling about carefree ahead of us, what was the point in hiding? If anyone noticed Lance, it'd only take a few moments after to recognize JC. When we got to transportation, a black SUV was waiting for us. We quickly got in and headed towards the studio the guys were going to be rehearsing at. Joey had already flown in about an hour or two earlier, while Chris flew in the night before. Both were at the studio already with Justin. My phone goes off notifying me of Joey's post. Michael & Lance lean over the 2nd row seat to watch it with me.

 

Same as the previous posts, but with the third line of the gone chorus :

 

I've tried my best to be a man and be strong

 

And then Joey saying, you asked for it.

 

Lance : soooo good. Does that mean it's finally my turn?! 

Gianne : (laughing) yes. I'll forward you your post. Maybe post around 9 tonight. Space it out from Joey's. 

Lance: (jokingly irritated) of course you make me wait the longest to post

Gianne: well…. Ya gotta tease the fans right? 

Lance : yea yea

 

We arrive a few minutes later in front of jungle city studios and hurry in to avoid the guys being spotted. Upon entering, Melinda was waiting for us in the lobby & we greeted her hello. She led us upstairs to the east penthouse studio, which also consisted of a lounge, terrace, bathroom, and a breathtaking view of NYC. We settled our carryon luggage in the closet and said hi to everyone before they got down to business. 

 

Melinda: Gianne, the response to the teasers have been insane. Great job! 

Gianne: oh gosh! I'm so glad! I was so nervous! 

Melinda: well keep it up. Can't wait to see what else you do later on

Gianne: way to keep the pressure down Mel 

Melinda: (laughing) you'll be fine.

 

I walk up to stand next to JC & say hi to the rest of the guys.

 

Gianne: hey guys…

 

Chris, Joey, and Justin all take turns hugging me hello.

 

Chris: came to get a sneak peek eh? 

Gianne: you bet your ass i did!

 

The guys laugh in response. I didn’t care. I’ve waited so long for this. 

 

Gianne: plus, gotta get the behind the scene footage. (winking) … so please don’t let me keep ya’ll from doing your thing

 

The guys gather around the soundboard and discuss the breakdown of the song before heading inside the live room. I gather with Michael & Melinda on the couch in the control room watching the guys do their thing. I was in awe as soon as they all harmonized on the first note. My heart fluttered uncontrollably - from excitement, happiness, joy. I couldn't wait for wednesday - when they would finally grace us with their voices again. The fans needed this. They deserved this. And with their song choice - they were gonna flip out. After taking some candid video of the guys, Melinda and I arranged to get food delivered being that some of us came straight from the airport and that the guys were probably going to be here the rest of the afternoon. We ordered some ramen bowls & sushi - it was perfect for the cold weather. While waiting for the food to arrive, I decided to check out the rooftop terrace that was part of the studio. The view was insane. Everything still felt like a dream. I took some photos & may have even snuck in a selfie. I wrapped my jacket around me to keep myself warm and leaned on the banister to take it all in. I was startled a few minutes later when JC came to join me.

 

JC : (leaning on the banister) everything ok? You seem deep in thought… 

Gianne: everything's fine. just taking in this view

JC : you know you could do that inside, where it's warm

Gianne: (smirking) yes, I know….. Are you guys done already? 

JC : no…. just taking a break for food

Gianne : oh good! It's here! (putting my arms around his waist) cmon, let's get you refueled

 

He holds onto me before I could lead him back down to the studio. 

 

JC : one sec….. 

 

He grabs his phone out of his pocket & positions ourselves to take a selfie of us with the view behind us.

 

JC : gotta get you a photo to remember this moment

 

I couldn't help but smile as JC placed his head next to mine for the photo. After taking our photo, we headed back downstairs to indulge in ramen. How any of the guys were going to work after that….. Who knows?

 

After eating, Michael & I gathered our stuff to head to the JW Marriott Essex hotel to check in & meet up with Karly & Nash. The company had booked the car all day, so they were nice enough to bring Michael & I to the hotel. 

 

Michael: I need a bubble bath.

Gianne: I second that

 

It was very tempting to fall asleep on the ride to the hotel, but being that it was only a couple minutes drive….. there was no point. The driver pulled up to the front of the hotel and Michael & I checked in and got our keys to our room. We were both on the 30th floor but on opposite ends. I wonder if Chris & Joey were on this floor too. 

 

Michael : ok, see ya in a bit

 

We cheek kiss & head off to our rooms. I walked in and nearly gasped at the view of Central Park. I dropped my bags & immediately went to the window. I tried taking a decent selfie and sent a pic to Lauren & my mom. As i continued to inspect the room, it was like an apartment - a living room area, a hallway to the bedroom, one full bath and a half bath. I continued to the master bath and gawked at the marble shower and full size soaking tub. I opted for the shower and freshened up. Traveling always had a way of making me feel dirty, so it felt like heaven having the hot water run over me. I wrapped one of the big fluffy robes around me when I finished & just relaxed for a bit. As I lay in bed, I checked all the socials. The entertainment socials had posted on their IG stories about the 3 guys posting so far & speculated that the guys would be reuniting just for Fallon. None had speculated the residency but they were hopeful for tour news. Being so caught up with executing the teasers, I hadn't had a chance to check my own account. Upon opening, several accounts had dm'd me basically the same message in different forms of excitement.

 

Tell me our prayers are being answered?! 

 

Fuck! It's happening! Please confirm! 

 

Girl, we know you know! LET US KNOW! 

 

What does this mean? 

 

Loved my other girls that supported me. 

 

Girl, these posts are killing me! 

What a way to tease the fans! 

 

Tying in the VMA's - loooove it! 

And yes! We have been asking for it! 

 

All I could respond with was, you won't be disappointed

 

Meanwhile at the studio, the guys had pretty much nailed the version of the song they were doing for Fallon. All they needed to do now was lay it down as a track since they knew a lot of fans have been asking for this version. It wasn't a new song but hey, they were giving the fans something.

 

Justin: things look like they're going good with Gianne

JC : yea, it's great. She finished moving her things in about a week or so ago…. 

Joey: that is still such a trip you asked her to move in 

JC : I love her. I know it's crazy being that it's only been a few months…. But I think she's it. 

All the guys : Whoooooa! 

Chris: who would've thought this guy (placing his hand on JC's shoulder) …. Finally settling down

Lance : and with a fan! 

JC : to be fair, when I first met her…. I didn't know she was a fan. She didn't scream in my face or hyperventilate. 

Joey: yea… You just found out the day after when she was at mmc30 asking you to sign her nsync CD 

 

The guys laugh it up just to give JC a hard time. 

 

JC : ok ok, can we finish this up & lay this track down? 

Lance : he wants to get back to the wifey

 

The guys head into the booth and get back to work. 

 

Back at the hotel, i text karly after i finish getting dressed. 

 

hey, what room are you guys in? 

Michael & I wanted to stop by & say hey! 

hi! 3021. what about you guys? 

oh! same floor! 3015. Michael’s in 3033. 

 

awesome! stop by whenever! :) 

 

be there in a bit! 

 

I walk over to Michael’s room to get him before heading over to karly. When we knock on karlys door, we hear Nash screaming in excitement  on the other side. 

 

Karly: hey guys

Michael & I : hiiii 


We cheek kiss Karly and get high fives from Nash. Their room setup was the same, so i’m assuming the whole floor were suites overlooking Central Park. We continued to make our way inside and settled on the couch in the sitting area. 


Michael: when did ya'll get in? 

Karly: last night. 

Michael: ugh! Lucky…. Getting up for this mornings flight was horrendous 

Karly: well now that you guys are here.. I need your help with Chris' surprise birthday dinner

Gianne : oh my gosh… How fun! What did you need us to do? 

Karly: since I've had most of the day to find a place, I found this family style taqueria place in midtown. Private room & everything. So Gianne, can you please help me spread the word to everyone that's here. I know you'll be at all their guest spots…. So just make sure I don't miss anyone. 

Gianne: got it! 

Karly: And Michael… somehow get some balloons or decorations delivered before we all get there. 

Michael: ok. I'll call & see what the restaurant allows. Leave it to me! 

Karly: thank you! 

 

 

She texts us the name of the restaurant and any other details we might need to know. We keep karly & Nash company while we wait for the guys. Around 6pm, I get a text from JC. 


Hey, we're almost to the hotel. What room are we in? 


We're in 3015. But we're in Chris' room so head to his room first. 


OK. Be there in a bit. 


 

gianne: the guys are on their way back. 

michael: oh good. i’m starving. i think we’re gonna head to hell’s kitchen. if any of you would like to join us?

karly: we may lay low tonight. its gonna be a crazy few days ahead… especially with a toddler. 

gianne: i dont know what jc has in mind for dinner. if we head that way, we’ll text you

michael: uh huh, sure you’ll text me

 

Karly laughs as she sees my facial expression towards michael. The door suddenly opened and Nash ran as soon as he saw Chris on the other side of it. JC, Joey, and Lance followed behind him. 


Chris: hey buddy… remember your uncles? say hi


Nash waved and gave some of them high fives while Joey gave him a light noogie to mess up his hair. 


Chris: i see our room has become the meeting room. 


All the guys continue into the room to say hi to Karly. 


Karly: everything go well at the studio? all set for tomorrow? 

joey: as ready as we can be 

JC: just one more run through tomorrow at fallon before we tape

Michael: you guys will kill it. you always do. 

Joey: ok i’m out! gotta go get izzy at the airport 

Lance: (handshaking joey goodbye) yea, we’re gonna head out too 


I get up off the couch and hug Karly goodbye. 


Gianne: see ya’ll tomorrow

Karly: see ya 


The guys wave goodbye to Chris, Karly and Nash while we head out of their room. 

We say bye to each other in the hall as we split ways. 


JC: surprised we all ended up on the same floor 

gianne: yea, i thought that was interesting too. whoever took the reservation is an nsync fan and is about to sneak up here to try & get a glimpse. 

 

jc: (rolling his eyes) you and your theories

 

I laugh. As we walk into the bedroom of our suite, JC empties his pockets onto the desk alongside the wall. 


JC: what did you want to do for dinner? 

Gianne: i found a little chinese restaurant in hells kitchen, if you’re up to go out. (sitting on the edge of the bed) but i know its been a long day. so…. your call 

JC: it has been a long day, but i can’t pass up spending a night out with you 

 

He leans down to kiss me. 


JC: let me just change & freshen up a little bit 


While he washes his face and starts changing…


Gianne: oh by the way…  Karly is planning a surprise dinner for chris on thursday night in midtown 

JC: oh damn! it is his birthday, isn't it?

 

I let out a small laugh - of course guys wouldn't remember these things. I flip through the hotel booklet and catch a glimpse of JC changing into some joggers. As he lifted his black hoodie over his head, his tee lifted showing off the skin of his lower back. I couldn’t help but stare and bite my lip. I just wanted to rub my hands all over him. I snap out of it before he realizes I'm gawking away at him. 


JC : ok let's go


He opens the door for me as I step out into the hallway. He grabs my hand as we walk towards the elevator. 


JC : so how'd you find this place? 

Gianne : concierge recommended it when I checked in


We reached the lobby & made our way onto the cold streets of New York. We walked alongside Central Park before we had to turn on 9th street. It always amazed me how many people walked the streets and at all times of the day. It was almost like Vegas. A few minutes later, we reached AA Jing. As we walked in, we saw most of their tables shared a long booth-like bench that ran from one wall of the restaurant to the other. Each table was paired with a seat opposite the bench. We were seated by the window which was fairly close to the entrance. The hostess handed us our menus, took our drink order and we thanked her as she walked away. 


Gianne: (looking at the menu) mmm everything looks so good

JC : imma try something different - 5 flavor chicken 

Gianne : daring huh? 

JC: hey new restaurant… new dish. What about you? 

Gianne : I might try the baby shrimp in black bean sauce


The waiter comes to take our order and we order some fried rice along with what we already decided on. I take a sip of water as JC looks at his phone. 


JC : (putting his phone away) oh, Eric will be here early tomorrow morning

Gianne: oh… Taking a red eye? 

JC : looks like it


He takes a drink of his hot tea. 


Gianne: I wonder where Michael & Lance ended up eating tonight. They said they were heading this way too. 

JC : oh yea? 

Gianne: said to text him if we came out but I'm kinda being a bit selfish wanting to keep you to myself 

JC : and I don't mind one bit 


The waiter brings out our food after a few more minutes. We each tried the other's dish & finished majority of the food. There was a bit of fried rice left over & we took it to go in case we wanted a midnight snack. JC fought me for the bill since I grabbed it as soon as the waiter placed it on the table. I knew he was going to give me grief over it but I knew of a way to make it up to me if he insisted. I grabbed our little to go bag and we made our way back to the hotel. As we walked back, we saw a little bakery & stopped in to buy a brownie & cookie to indulge on later. 


By the time we reached the hotel, it was almost 9pm. As we casually entered the hotel, I knew that this may not be the case after tomorrow. More people would be on the lookout and fans & paparazzi would eventually find out the guys were staying here. I wondered if they were gonna start having security around. When we got to our room, we changed into something more comfortable, plopped on the bed, and watched some TV. My phone alerted me shortly thereafter. 


lancebass just made a post. 


I thought to myself, oh good! He didn't forget! After all, I didn't get to remind him before we left karlys and had last told him around lunchtime. 


[black screen] 

I drove myself insane

[black screen & Lance's voice] you asked for it 

[tonight show logo - Wednesday 10.16] 


After reposting Lance's teaser on Twitter & IG, some comments stood out. 


Omg! 4 out of 5! That means we have to get a JC post right? 


I'm gonna hear JC's voice next!? I. CAN'T. DEAL. 


bring it on fineassdaddy! I'm ready for you! 


We asked for JC! And we're finally gonna get it! 


Wow! The thirst for JC was real. 

I had my head in JC's lap as he was playing with my hair. I turned my head to look at him. 


Gianne: you're up next… tomorrow morning! The fans are already anticipating yours

JC : (joking) can you just post it for me? 

Gianne: (I immediately sit up facing him) what!? All you have to do is select your video & hit post. You don't have to edit it or anything. No caption. Nada. I couldn't have made it any easier 


JC just laughs at me amused at my little rant. 


JC : yes yes! tomorrow morning. 


He grabs my waist and pulls me to straddle him as he sits up against the headboard. 


Gianne: you love getting me all riled up 

JC : I do… But I'd say right now, I'm all riled up 


I felt  him beneath me and I smiled. I playfully grinded on top of him before going in to kiss him. The way his hands made his way down my hips and onto my ass made me ignite. We indulged in each other rather than the cookie & brownie we bought. 

 

 

Chapter 24 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

spotify tracks 63 (beautiful day) to 64

WEDNESDAY, 10/16

 

 

I woke up around 8am. As my eyes adjusted, I had to familiarize myself with my surroundings - almost forgetting that we were in New York. I turned to JC who was already on his phone. 

 

Gianne: oh, you're up already? 

JC : just a few minutes ago. Didn't want to get scolded for not posting on time

 

JC winks as he makes a teasing face. Could it be possible to be irked and sexually frustrated at the same time? I sat up against the headboard to actually witness JC post something on social media. He must've felt me staring since he turned to look at me. 

 

 

JC : what?! am I doing something wrong?

Gianne: no no! Just wanted to witness you actually post something 

 

 

This time I laugh and he shows me his irritated face. I run my hands through his hair to let him know I was just teasing. He hit post & I reposted on the nsync socials! I felt like JC posting was going to cause the internet to break - or cause mass hysteria.

 

 

[black screen] 

wishing I could touch your face 

[black screen & JC's voice] you asked for it  

[tonight show logo - tonight - check local listings] 

 

 

While JC went to go freshen up, I knew his post would be getting a lot of traffic so I went to go check what was being said. 

 

Oooh I wish you'd touch my face

 

Even when you talk it's so fucking sexy! 

 

 

I laughed because I agreed but I kept scrolling trying to see what other comments have been made. 

 

If this doesn't end up being reunion news, imma cause hell 

 

 

Heck, if this is just a one night thing on Fallon, I'll take it! But also, reunion news welcome! 

 

 

I tied my hair up in a messy bun sort of way & headed to the bathroom to freshen up as well. As I began brushing my teeth, JC stripped off his pajamas & walked in the shower. I couldn't help but gawk & follow his every step in the mirror. 

 

Gianne: um… so what time is soundcheck? 

JC : I think they said around 3 

 

As I was wiping my face with a towel, the hotel phone started ringing. I go to answer it. 

 

 

Gianne: hello

Lance: good morning! We're meeting for breakfast downstairs at Southgate….in about 45 minutes 

Gianne: ok sounds good.  

Lance : (cheerful) ok bye

 

 

I hang up the phone & get my outfit ready before I take a shower. JC walked up to the bathroom doorway with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

 

 

JC : who was that? 

Gianne : Lance…. Said to meet downstairs for breakfast in 45 minutes

JC : yea, like that's not gonna cause attention

Gianne : im sure it'll be fine

 

I give him a quick kiss before I undress & hop in the shower. He shaved & got dressed in a gray hoodie & black pants. I unfortunately didn't have the leisure of having a wardrobe change at the taping, so I dressed in my outfit for the day - black dressy pants & a ruffled teal blouse and brought a coat on the side. We headed downstairs after we were all set and ran into Joey & Izzy by the elevator. 

 

Gianne: (giving Izzy a hug) hi iz! How are you? 

Izzy: hiiii…. Good! You? You look cute! 

Gianne: good! And thank you! 

 

Joey & JC conversed since we basically ignored them as we greeted each other. When we reached the lobby, everything still seemed normal - no leaked information to paparazzi or media on the guys lodging accommodations. As we reached the hostess at Southgate, she smiled wider than normal, obviously knowing who the guys were. She kept her professionalism and lead us to our table which was sectioned towards the back away from the entrance. Already seated in our section was Joe, Melinda, Johnny, Kari, Chris, Karly, Nash, Lance and Michael, and Eric. I suddenly wondered if Justin was coming by. Paparazzi followed him everywhere. If he came to breakfast, the guys hideout would be blown for sure. JC and I said hello to everyone before we sat down and i finally got introduced to Johnny. JC sat next to Eric, followed by me, Izzy, and Joey - who ended up by Joe. The others had already ordered their drinks & some were waiting on their food. You either had the option of ordering from the breakfast menu or doing the buffet. I opted for menu and ordered the brioche French toast. I was a sucker for French toast. I'd say only 2 or 3 people opted for the buffet. We all avoided business chatter while enjoying breakfast. We caught up with one another, laughed, and just enjoyed the company. 

 

As soon as we were done with breakfast, we discussed the schedule for the day before everyone got up and left. 

 

Johnny: ok, so soundcheck for Fallon is at 3. Ya'll gotta be there by 215 to get checked in and situated. Cars will be down here by 2. After soundcheck, wardrobe & makeup for all 5 of you. You guys are the last guests and closing out the show. 

 

The guys nodded and looked at the current time. It was almost noon. It's crazy how fast time flies when you're just eating & catching up. 

 

Melinda: Gianne, have you prepared posts for announcing the residency after Fallon airs? As well as their upcoming appearances the next two days?

Gianne : yep! Just waiting on some graphic clearance and any additional info Caesars sends over. And just need some final touches for Friday's appearances

Melinda: Good! It's important we keep the momentum going

Johnny: definitely! It's good to finally put a face to who is behind all the posts. Keep it up Gianne! 

Gianne: thank you

 

I could suddenly feel my face turn beet red. My face felt so warm. JC placed his hand on my knee to comfort me and let me know he was proud of me. Izzy nudged me with her elbow showing her support too. 

 

Johnny: ok I'm heading to Justin's and we'll meet you guys at Fallon.

 

Johnny and all the guys hug goodbye or pat each other on the back. 

We all headed out of the restaurant and agreed to meet in the lobby a little bit before 2pm. Karly had to make sure they had everything they needed for Nash while waiting around at Fallon, especially since it’d be a few hours. I certainly hoped they had the space to accommodate all the friends & family that the guys were bringing tonight. In our room, I made sure to pack up my ipad, as well as any charger cables just to be safe. Eric hung out in our room in the meantime until we needed to be downstairs. I came out of the bedroom with my tote bag in tow. JC was sitting on the sofa across from Eric, who was in the other armchair. 

 

Gianne: (setting my tote bag in the armchair closest to the door) Oh Eric, before i forget, Karly is throwing a surprise dinner party for Chris tomorrow night in Midtown, if you can make it…. 

Eric: oh! sounds fun! i should be able to. 

Gianne: great! I'll forward you all the details

Eric : great!

 

After I forward Eric all the info through email, I received a notification of an email and check to see it's from Caesars. I open it up and see that they had sent over their approved graphic of the residency name. 

 

*NSYNC: unplugged & remixed 

 

I got excited just seeing the name of the show finalized. JC hadn't mentioned it, nor did Melinda or any of the other guys.

 

Eric : (to JC) gianne's eyes just lit up

 

At the mention of my name, I look at both of them staring at me.

 

Gianne : oh sorry… Just got the approved graphic for the show name

 

JC smiled probably knowing that I was low key freaking out inside. 

 

JC : oh yea, let's see.. 

 

I pull up the attached image & show both him & Eric. 

 

Eric : that looks awesome. (to JC) So you guys did finalize on the unplugged intimate feel…?

 

I look to JC to see what other information he might give out. 

 

JC : yea… we've already done the all out, bells & whistles with the other tours. Thought this route might give the audience a more personal experience. 

 

 

I plop on the couch next to him with legs under me, excited with all the details he's been withholding from me. Eric & him simply laugh at my excitement. 

 

JC : (directed more so towards me) we haven't finalized the set list yet. I'm sure there will still be dancing or some old routines for the uptempo numbers, unless we're doing a remixed version or what not. 

Gianne : so are we talking remixes like…. reggae tearing up my heart or the version from vmas. Reggae bye bye bye from the Xmas intimate special? Booty poppin it's gonna be me from the vmas? 

 

JC & Eric continue laughing. 

 

JC : yes

Gianne : (satisfied with his answer) ok

 

I settled back against the couch & tried to calm myself. I tried brainstorming the changes i could make to the announcement post now that I have the approved graphic but can't really concentrate with the news. 

 

We headed down to the lobby around 1:50pm and saw that Chris, Karly, and Nash were already waiting. Looking out the front entrance, i could see two heavily tinted luxury vans waiting for the guys. One by one, the rest of our group showed up in the lobby. Although having 4 out of 5 NSYNC guys in the hotel lobby didn’t cause a commotion, we couldn’t speak for outside the hotel. We spread the guys out as we exited the hotel and boarded the vehicles. We made our way to Rockefeller Plaza and as soon as we approached our entrance, we realized we were about to be greeted by the guests attending the taping as well as numerous fans. On one side, some audience members were starting to form a line as they entered the building and were being guided by staff. On the opposite side, a barricade had been set up since fans gathered to try and get a glimpse of the guys. It was definitely more security than I was used to - just like back in 2000 when the guys couldn’t go anywhere without them. In the first car, it was me, JC, Joey, Joe, izzy, and Eric. As Joe opened the door to get out, the screams were deafening. It brought me back to the days I screamed from the nosebleeds of my first nsync concert - to lose your voice just to get a second of attention from any of the guys. We all stood up to get out & followed the assigned staff member into the building. JC made sure he had his hand on my lower back to avoid losing me in the shuffle. The other hand waving to the fans. As the others exited the second car, Chris made sure he held onto Nash, while everyone followed after him. Lance & Michael waved & even blew some kisses to the fans. We were quickly escorted into the elevator & headed to studio 6b. 

 

Chris : Man, didn't think it'd be that crazy outside

Lance : felt like being back at TRL… about to release a new music video or something

 

They all laugh reminiscing about the memory. 

The PA escorted us to the guys dressing rooms, where Johnny & Justin were already waiting. Justin greets everyone & says an extra little hello to Nash. It was endearing seeing the dad side of Justin, Chris, and Joey. We all settled in among the two dressing rooms, which were across from one another, while the crew got the guys sound check ready. I situated myself on the couch in one of the rooms to start editing the final teaser. I suddenly thought of an edit I could do, now that we were here at the studio. I carried my phone with me that way I'd be ready when the opportune time came. 

 

The PA announced they were ready for the guys to do sound check & like groupies, we all followed behind them. We took up the first row of seats to watch. I made sure I had nothing obstructing my view as I had to get some bts footage. Being that it was an a capella number, sound check was just to make sure their mics were all set to the proper volumes, echos, and what have yous. I don't know why they were stressing - they sounded like they never stopped singing together. Flawless. 

 

After about half an hour or so, they wrapped it up and had their mics set aside. Before they walked off to the back, I had them stand against the curtain and told them what I had in mind for my edit. They had to practice 2 or 3 times to get in sync, but then I was able to get the 4th take on video. I thanked them and we all headed back to the dressing rooms. 

 

I began editing the teaser to incorporate the new video of the guys while they went into wardrobe & makeup. It felt like everyone was going back & forth between rooms. As I settled in the corner couch of one room, izzy came to join me. 

 

Izzy: hey! What's that? 

Gianne: the final teaser for tonight

Izzy: really? Can I see? 

 

I showed her the clip and felt relieved that she was smiling. 

 

Izzy: the fans are gonna go nuts seeing all five of them together like that

Gianne: I know 

 

As Izzy got comfortable next to me, I looked around for Chris. He was in the other dressing room, which gave me the time to let the people in this room know about tomorrow's party. 

 

Gianne: (in a soft voice) hey, I'm not sure if Joey knows yet but tomorrow, karlys throwing a surprise dinner for Chris. So be sure to fill him & Joe in for me, yea? 

Izzy: oh sure! 

Gianne: I'll text you the deets 

 

As I found myself alone with certain people, I also made sure to fill them in. Everyone I informed seemed to be able to attend so that was good news. We'd have a good little crowd attending. 

 

When I finished editing and I knew I couldn't mess with it anymore, I set my stuff away and took in all the commotion of the guys getting ready. The room I was in - Justin was getting his make up done while JC sat next to me on the couch. On the opposite couch was Chris & Karly, while Nash ran around. 

 

Chris: dude, you should've brought Silas.

Justin: (laughing) didn't realize everyone was coming. But I'm sure you'll see Jess & Silas at least once while ya'll are here 

 

I knew he was talking about chris' surprise party tomorrow. Chris probably just thought that it would be at one of the upcoming tapings they had. 

 

At about 5pm, all the guys were dressed and done with make up. All the guys were either in dress shirts & a vest or dress shirts & a blazer. They were coordinating without being 90's cheesy. All 5 looked damn good. They were probably sick of me taking pictures and videos, but I had to make sure to get a photo of them. 

 

Justin: (sarcastically) damn Gianne, are you gonna be doing this the whole time we promote? 

Gianne: yep! And during the residency. (making a face) So get used to it!

Melinda: (laughing) I taught her well 

 

The guys laugh as they stand side by side for a photo. 

Once the show started taping, Chris brought out a hacky sack. 

 

Chris: ok let's get this over with

Lance: you couldn't have brought this out before we got dressed? 

Chris: uh.. no

 

We all laugh as the guys form a circle to start their hacky sack tradition. I, of course, got video of it and again felt like I needed to edit my teaser. I opted against it since it was cutting it close. I was planning on posting the final video as soon as they finished taping their segment. It took the guys a few tries, but all of them eventually hit the hacky by the time they needed to go on stage. 

 

As they waited to be announced, makeup people did final touches before the guys walked out. We all got to watch from the side of the stage as the guys did their segment. 

 

Jimmy: ladies & gentlemen, *NSYNC 

 

We hooted & hollered just like the audience did - not that they needed any help. I couldn't stop smiling. This moment just made me so happy. The guys hugged & handshaked Jimmy as they walked past him to their seats. The guys also waved & smiled to the audience. 

 

Jimmy: oh my gosh! I can tell you right now…. People are screaming, crying & glued to their tvs right now!

 

The guys laugh in response. 

 

Jimmy: ok ok… First off how are you guys? 

Joey: we're good man

Lance: yea, glad to be on the show. Thanks for having us. 

Jimmy: thanks for being here! Last time all 5 of you were on the tonight show together was with Leno! So this is looooong overdue! 

Chris: (laughing along with the others) yea…. at least you had this guy (nudging Justin) to keep you company 

Jimmy: I did. I did…..But having all five of you… I'm kind of fanboying right now

 

The guys laugh & Justin pretends to be offended, before joining in the laughter. 

 

Jimmy: so now the obvious question… the question every nsync fan is waiting for me to get to. Is *NSYNC reuniting? Is there gonna be a new album? A new tour? Anything? 

Justin : damn Jimmy! One question at a time! 

Jimmy :(laughing) sorry sorry…. Ok, is *NSYNC reuniting? 

JC : yea, you could say that

 

The screams from the audience were deafening. 

 

Jimmy : is *NSYNC releasing a new album? 

Justin : no talks of an album right now, but never say never

Lance : but there may be little surprise that won't disappoint the fans

 

Of course Lance had to throw that statement out. He was always so good at that - teasing the fans. 

 

Jimmy :ok, so if there isn't a new album… that leaves a new tour? 

Chris : not a tour per se… buuuuut…. 

 

Jimmy looks to all of them waiting for an answer. 

 

All the guys: (in sync) WE’RE GOING TO VEGAS!! 

 

The audience went nuts. 

Jimmy: WHAT!? WHAT?! OH MY GOD!! A RESIDENCY?

 

The guys nodded. 

 

Jimmy: how did this come about?

JC: ever since we did coachella with Ariana, we’ve had so many offers left & right. and we know fans have been waiting for us to get back together….. . for what? 18 years. 

Joey: and I've done a few gigs in Vegas and when this offer came up, I provided my feedback to the guys… That way they could weigh in on whether this was something we wanted to do or not 

Justin: and with all the kid situations within the group, it'd be less stress than there would be with a traveling tour 

Jimmy: ok, so what's the details? Where's it gonna be? When does it start? Fans need to know! 

Lance: so…. *NSYNC: Unplugged & Remixed… will be based at Planet Hollywood and will be starting with dates in February. 

Jimmy: sweet! Unplugged & remixed?? 

Chris: yea, different versions of some songs. Some songs will be the same. You know, we can't give you all the details…. Ya'll gotta come & see it for yourselves 

Jimmy: ok fair enough. (looking at the camera) OK, we're gonna take a break and when we come back, *NSYNC will give ya'll a sneak peek of one of the songs they'll be performing at their residency. We'll be right back! 

 

As they cut to commercial, the make up artists attend to the guys and do any necessary touch ups. 

Some audience members yelled their love for their guys & the guys just waved. The producer counted down the seconds til they went back on air & everyone hurried out of the way or in position. The guys shuffled their way onto the stage with mics in hand. 

 

Jimmy: welcome back! Now for a very special treat, please welcome *NSYNC… singing This I Promise You. 

 

The crowd applauded and JC started counting down when they started to quiet down. Justin immediately went into his verse and the guys joined in harmony where they needed to. They were singing the Atlantis special rendition of the song, mainly to match the part where they're in the underwater tunnel. No band or backing track - just them. Just their voices. The studio was dead silent - in awe of the guys voices & harmonies. 

 

When they ended the song, Jimmy walked onto the stage alongside them. 

 

Jimmy : that was incredible!! Oh my God. 

Tickets go on sale November 13th. So mark those calendars! 

Chris: but wait wait…. Your lovely audience will be getting tickets today! 

 

Chris mimics screaming as the fans go crazy. 

 

Jimmy: wait wait….Does that include me? (laughing)

Lance: of course! 

Justin: (winking) we got you! 

 

Jimmy proceeded in thanking his other guests & *NSYNC & wished everyone a good night. 

 

The guys mingled a bit on stage with Jimmy while the PA crew cleared out the audience. While waiting around, the ladies & i, plus Michael, took selfies with the tonight show backdrop in the background. As Jimmy and the guys were making their way towards us, he noticed our good little entourage. 

 

Jimmy: wow! You guys got the whole entourage going on over here. 

Melinda: it's a big announcement! We didn't want to wait to watch it on TV. 

Izzy: or miss their first live performance together in 7 years! 

Jimmy: good point! So who's all here? 

 

The whole management team introduced themselves except for Johnny. Jimmy was already well acquainted with him since he was so close with Justin. Jimmy goes down the line to greet us like we were a bunch of fans. 

 

Karly: (carrying Nash) hi I'm karly, chris' wife. This big guy is Nash! 

Michael: I'm Michael… you can prolly assume who my husband is. 

 

We all let out a laugh as they shake hands. 

 

Izzy: I'm Izabel. Joey's girlfriend. 

Gianne: and I'm Gianne. (pointing at the guys with my thumb) I do their social media & I'm JC's girlfriend. 

Jimmy: Oooh.. I see! So you'll probably be the reason my ratings skyrocket tonight! 

Gianne: nah… That'll be all them (nudging my head towards the guys) 

Jimmy: (laughing) also true…. It was nice meeting all of you. Glad ya'll were able to make it out. 

Karly: thanks for letting us huddle in the corner

 

Before we made our way back to the dressing rooms, all of us gathered around Jimmy for a large group photo. One of the PA'S was kind enough to take our picture. When we got backstage, karly quickly snuck in a word with Jimmy while Chris was busy changing. She passed on the info for chris' dinner & said he'd try to make it after tomorrows taping. As I waited outside the dressing room, I posted the final teaser on NSYNC's Instagram. 

 

[black screen] 

but the truth remains…. 

[black screen] 

[clip of the guys from soundcheck - you asked for it

[tonight show logo - tonight - check local listings] 

 

I suddenly heard notifications go off - did others also sign up to get notified when the nsync account posts? I look up and see Michael & Izzy grab their phones. 

 

Gianne: awww… you guys have notifications set up for the nsync account? 

Izzy: of course! 

Gianne : for me? Or the guys? 

Izzy: you

Michael : the guys

 

I make a face as Michael laughs. 

After they watch it, I see smiles appear on their faces. 

 

Michael : the clip of all of them…. My god! everyone's gonna go crazy

 

I feel my phone going off like crazy & see a bunch of dm's and some texts from Lauren. 

I opened Lauren's first. 


Gianne! I'm so proud of you! Still can't believe you're the one running the guys social media! That's insane! Miss you! 

P. S. The guys look goooooood! 

 

Haha don't they?! 

And thank you! I still can't believe it either! 

Miss you too! 

 

I also send her the picture of our group shot since I had to send it to the others anyway. After sending it to Lauren & Melinda, I opened up a new group text & included Izzy, Michael, and karly - the S.O.'s is what I named it. 

 

When the guys finished changing, we all headed out to the cars waiting for them outside. Apparently while the guys had been changing, the guys decided we'd head over to Justin's place first to hang out for a bit. As we exited the building, the crowd outside was significantly larger compared to when we came in. Some fans even made it into the building lobby but luckily it wasn't enough to cause the guys to panic. They just tried to squeeze in quick selfies as we walked by them. Justin, JC, Chris, karly, Nash and myself squeezed into the first van. Lance Michael, Joey, and Izzy squeezed into the second. 

 

After several minutes in traffic, we reached lower Manhattan & the driver parked in front of a red brick building, which could've passed for a factory building of some sort. A security guard manned the main entrance - and with all the high profile tenants in this building, I would hope someone manned the front door. He greeted Justin as we approached and greeted us all with a smile as we entered the building. As we walked in, the main lobby totally didn't match the outside. It was like walking into the Waldorf Astoria - high ceilings, intricate & expensive looking decor. We followed Justin to the elevators and surprisingly enough, we all fit in one ride. We were a bit snug but I didn't mind getting pressed against JC. I don't think he minded either with his hands wrapped around me & his head resting near my neck. 

 

Chris: (jokingly) ok everyone jump! 

 

We laugh and then continue to laugh with Joey's comment that followed. 

 

Joey: ok, who's grabbing my ass? 

 

The elevator dinged as we reached Justin's floor. We made our way out & down the hallway to the front door of his penthouse. Justin opened the door to Jessica & Silas playing in the living room. Silas began running to Justin but then noticed the big crowd behind Justin. He suddenly became shy & eyed us all as Justin picked him up. Jessica began making her way towards us as well.

 

Justin : Silas, these are your uncles. (and pointing at Nash) and that's Nash! Say hi. 

 

Silas shyly waved at us. 

 

Karly : what are we? Chopped liver?

Jessica: (greeting karly with a hug) definitely not. 

(to Silas) this is aunt karly Silas. She's nash's mommy. 

 

Jessica stands between Izzy & I, after giving us hugs. 

 

Jessica: and this is Gianne & Izzy. Can you say hi? 

Silas: hi 

 

We all walked in further to the living area to get more comfortable. Justin set Silas down on the couch. 

 

Justin : see… didn't wanna make things awkward by not calling Izzy & Gianne aunties…. but Jess went ahead & did it anyway

 

Jess, Izzy, and I looked among each other with a questioning look. 

 

Jess: you're the only one making it awkward

 

Justin looks at Izzy & I, as we shrug & nod & smile. 

 

Justin : ok ok. Changing the subject then… 

 

We all sit & get comfortable on the living room sectional. 

 

Jess: how'd the taping go? 

Lance : I think it went really well

Karly: they sounded amazing 

Jess: (to Michael & the girls) were all of you at the taping? 

 

We all nodded. Jess looked at Justin jokingly like he was in trouble.

 

Justin: great! Ya'll changed the subject & actually made it awkward. (to Jess) and in fairness, I didn't get the memo that this was gonna be a family event with all in attendance 

Jess: (sarcastically) uh huh

 

 

We all laugh it off and continue chatting. Nash & Silas began getting comfortable and started playing with one another. Justin & Jessica gave us a tour of their place. 

 

As we all mingled back into the kitchen,

Izzy : this place is amazing! 

Jess : thank you! 

 

 

Jessica had ordered food ahead of time to be delivered & we enjoyed dinner together. After eating, Justin began making the guys some drinks - glasses of whiskey. They sat out on the terrace shooting the shit like men do. It was nice to see them all together again. In the kitchen, we picked at fruit & chocolate while we showed Jessica what she missed at the taping. And while the guys were outside, karly filled Jessica in on Chris' surprise tomorrow evening. She assured her that they'd be in attendance. 

 

Around 9pm, we decided to head back to the hotel. 

 

Gianne : thank you guys for dinner!   

Justin : anytime! 

 

We all hugged each other goodbye. 

 

JC : see ya tomorrow

 

When we got back to the hotel, we said goodnight to the others and headed to our rooms. Before heading to bed, I scheduled the announcement post for 4am, that way it wouldn't spoil the Fallon episode for the west coasters. I also scheduled  their gma appearance to post for 5 am. 

 

Chapter 25 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

*spotify tracks 65 (fly) to 66

THURSDAY 10/17

 

I woke up at about 5 am to JC's arm wrapped around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled at the warmth of his breath hitting my neck & his body pressed against mine. I hated the thought of waking him but I wanted to do a little something for Chris for his birthday today. I slowly crept out of bed, trying my best not to wake JC completely. I walked into the living area and made a call to room service. I thought I'd order a big stack of birthday pancakes to be sent to chris' room. I didn't know if they would already order room service but at least the stack would be enough to share if they didn't. I also placed an order for JC and I. They had to be on set by 700am, so I just made sure to order something small & quick, and definitely some coffee. They said it would roughly be about 30 minutes. 

 

As I walked back into the bedroom, JC's alarm went off. He hit snooze on it before cuddling the pillow & falling back asleep. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, shower, etc. After showering, I put on one of the bathrobes & put my hair up in a towel. Before opening the bathroom door, I could hear JC's alarm go off again. I peeked out the door to see JC stretching on the bed. 

 

Gianne: (sitting at the edge of the bed next to him) morning

JC : (groggy) morning. How long have you been up? 

Gianne: I got up around 5. And you've hit snooze how many times now… So I think it's about time to get up. 

JC : ohhh… I'm definitely up, especially with you in that robe (giving me a wink) 

Gianne: (laughing) ah ah… breakfast is gonna be here any minute. Don't want the staff to get a free show.

 

JC let out a groan & eventually got out of bed to start getting ready. While he got ready, I heard a knock at the front door & rushed to get it. The staff member pushed in the food cart that had a spread of coffee, orange juice, water, pancakes, bacon, and a side of eggs. I thanked him, gave him a tip, and shut the door behind him. I peeked at one of the plates, and grabbed a piece of bacon as I walked back to the room. I stood in front of the closet deciding what to wear today. Since it was still so early, I decided on layers - a light purple top, with a black long sleeve cardigan, and then another black coat over that paired with some dark jeans. As I shuffled through the hangers, I didn't hear JC come out of the bathroom. As I undid & opened up my robe, he snuck one arm around my waist holding me in place & ran his other hand underneath my panties teasing my clit. Clearly, he was waiting for an opportune time to sneak up on me. I gasped at the very welcomed surprise. 

 

JC : (feeling his lips by my ear) did room service arrive? 

Gianne : (breathy) mmm hmmm 

 

We waddled to the bed, with JC still behind me & his finger still having its way with me. 

 

JC : good…. because I need you 

 

He removed my robe completely & then bent me over the bed. I crawled on top of the bed & was on my hands & knees as he ran his hands down my body and then grabbed my hips. He slid into me & I buried my face in the sheets to silence my moan. He started nice & slow building up the sensation, then progressively started ramming me harder & deeper. Our moans & grunts getting louder with each thrust. We released at the same time & collapsed on the bed. 

 

Gianne : (turning to face him) that's a definite way to start the day

JC : I'd say… (kissing my nose) ok, c'mon we gotta get ready… 

 

I grunt in annoyance since I no longer want to get ready after what we just did. He, however, was opposite and became so chipper & energetic. After we cleaned up and got dressed, we ate what we could before we had to head down to the car. 

 

When we got to the lobby, everyone was already there except for Chris & the fam. We greeted each other good morning while we waited for Chris & them. As we heard the elevator ding, we saw them coming off the elevator. In unison, we all scream happy birthday in the lobby, causing everyone to look at us. So much for being discreet. Chris pretended he didn't know us and began walking back into the elevator. We all hugged and greeted him happy birthday when he reached our little group. As we began walking to the vans, Chris put his arm around my shoulder. 

Chris: thanks for the birthday pancakes 

I wrapped my arm around his waist and hugged him back. 

 

Gianne : you're welcome

Chris : Nash dove in so fast! But I managed to get one for myself

Gianne : aww yay! I wanted to make sure to get something all of you would enjoy! 

Chris: (joking) why!? It's my birthday! Who cares what they want? 

I immediately laugh in response. 

We board the vans and head to times square. As we drove up to the studio, the crowd was already a decent size. I don't know why I was surprised that some fans were already here - I mean, I had just posted the gma announcement a little over an hour ago. But then again, it could just be tourists that already planned to be here this morning. The van pulled us up to one of the main entrances & we were all escorted inside. The guys immediately got their makeup done since they were going on air around 8. Justin walked in a few minutes later. He walked up behind Chris, grabbing his shoulders. 

 

Justin : happy birthday man! 

Chris : thank you. thank you. 

Justin: 48 huh?

Chris : ugh! Don't remind me!

Justin: (laughing) can't bust out those back flips anymore

Chris: ha! Nope.. At least not without the help of a trampoline

The guys continued joking around and before we knew it, it was 8am. The guys went on air while we stood behind the studio audience. They answered some questions regarding the residency and sang a little snippet of i thought she knew. After a commercial break, the guys were told to stay on set for one more segment. 

 

Michael Strahan : so we heard that it was one of yall's birthdays today 

 

The studio audience cheered and we joined in of course. Some of the guys smiled and Chris just nervously shook his legs against his stool step. Joey, however, pointed down at Chris since he was standing behind him. 

 

A PA began pushing out an oversized cake and the studio began singing happy birthday. Karly brought Nash up to Chris, that way they could both blow out the candles. We all applauded as they cut to another commercial. Chris thanked everyone and I immediately ran up to the front to get photos of everyone surrounding the cake. Upon looking at the cake, I couldn't help but laugh - it was a collage of several Chris pics from the 90s to present day. We quickly moved everything backstage before the commercial break ended. The cake was enough to share, so the PA'S cut it and handed it to the audience after all of the cast & guests got a slice. 

 

We all relaxed a bit in the dressing rooms while we indulged on our cake slices. 

 

Chris: alright folks! Thanks for the birthday wishes & cake. But now me & the fam are gonna enjoy the sights a bit. Catch ya'll later! 

 

We all yell out to have fun as they make their way out of the studio. 

 

As Chris and the fam headed out of the studio, everyone else gathered up their things to head out. As I scheduled their Today Show announcement to post around noon, I reminded everyone else to get to the restaurant by 6pm since Karly told Chris their reservation was at 630pm.

 

Justin: alright! See y'all later

The guys handshake/hug to say goodbye and waves goodbye to the gals. JC grabs my hand as we begin making our way out of the studio as well.

 

Gianne: so did you have anything in mind to do today?..... After we find Chris a gift.

JC: I did have a little something planned.

Gianne: do you now?

JC: I do… did you already have something in mind for Chris' gift?

Gianne: no, not really…..but I did get a really good photo of him, Karly, and Nash with his cake. Maybe I can get it printed & framed?

JC : that sounds good

I google places that can enlarge portraits & frame them. We find one close to 5th Avenue & head there first before heading to wherever JC had planned. JC looked around the store while I gave a staff member the photo i wanted blown up. I chose an 11x14 and paired it with a nice black, matte frame. They luckily had boxes and wrapping options available, eliminating an extra stop. Since it was going to take about an hour or so, I requested to have the gift delivered to our hotel and to be left at the concierge. After all, i was quite curious what JC had in store for the day. 

 

We walked out of the store and walked hand in hand, heading north towards the Plaza Hotel. The streets were busy with the regular work week hustle & bustle. 

Gianne: so where we headed? 

JC: thinking of getting some coffee for our stroll in central park? Then a lil lunch after? 

I clung to his arm as he flashed me a gorgeous little smirk. The extra warmth as I clung to JC was comforting during our brisk morning stroll. We could've hit the usual Starbucks for our coffee but instead stopped at the blue bottle coffee shop in midtown. JC ordered a macchiato while I ordered a vanilla latte. After waiting a few minutes for our drinks, we made our way to Central Park. 

JC had his arm around me, his arm resting on my shoulder. We sipped our drinks as we took in the beautiful scenery. JC was sporting a dark brown beanie that he had brought along for after we left the studio. Naturally, if he had sported a hot pink beanie - everyone would immediately know it was him. But I was actually quite surprised that JC hadn't been recognized yet. After all the press the guys had done, I felt we wouldn't be able to do any touristy type activities while in the city. But I was definitely taking advantage of the moment - who knew how long it would last. 

JC : (noticing my distant stare) care to share your thoughts? 

Gianne : (looking up at him) just soaking up every moment with you

He leaned down to kiss me, while at the same time pulling me closer. We continued walking through the mall, stopping at the lake, and taking a few pictures on a bridge, before we eventually made a u-shape around the park.  

 

JC then led the way to 7th & 49th. I looked around to try to figure out where we were eating. I spotted red signage & realized we were eating at ichiran - a popular ramen bar well known in Japan. 

JC : hungry?

Gianne: for ramen? Always! 

He laughed at my bugged out eyes  and excitement before leading us inside. 

We walked into the restaurant and saw four aisles of bar type seating throughout the room. The hostess led us to two seats in the back corner. Always convenient. Each place setting was divided by wooden barriers for privacy but also had the option of being pushed back for parties of 2 or more. After the waitress asked for our drink order, JC wasted no time in pushing it out of the way. 

Gianne: you didn’t want to eat your ramen in privacy? 

JC: nah… i wanna share all my slurpin’ goodness with you. 

Gianne: thank you. you are too kind. 

 

I made a playful face at him. JC laughed as we both grabbed the sheet of paper in front of us to place our order. Tonkotsu ramen is really the only dish you can get at Ichiran, but the way you customize it can be endless. We each marked what toppings and extras we wanted in our bowl and passed it through the window in front of us. As we waited for our food to be made, i pulled out my phone to look at the photos JC & I had taken at the park. I took some candids of JC - walking ahead of me, looking out onto the lake, and some making faces at me. But my favorite was one of us on the bridge. We had the lake and cityscape behind us. He was leaning against the railing while he had his face snuggled next to mine, practically in the crook of my neck, with his arms wrapped around my waist. 

JC: (leaning close to me) that’s a good photo 

Gianne: it is… definitely one of my top 3

JC: oooh, theres a list? 

Gianne: i mean.. how could i not have one? 

I begin to put my phone away as JC pulls his out. After scrolling some, he pulled up a photo of us. 

JC: This one is my favorite… 

Surprised he had a favorite, I look at his phone and see the photo of us from his birthday. I feel my face heat up and wondered why this was his favorite. And on cue, it was as if JC read my mind. 

 

JC: that night meant a lot to me. it was the first time in a long time that anyone, aside from family and especially someone who i just met, has ever planned anything like that for me. without expecting anything from me in return. but at the same time, that made me want to share everything with you because you were simply showing how much you cared for me.

 

I looked at him after he expressed those feelings - the love in his eyes and the smile plastered on his face from remembering the night of his birthday. I placed my arm on his shoulder and twirled the hairs on the nape of his neck. 

 

JC: and i cant wait to share so many more moments with you. 

I can’t help but look down and smile as my stomach filled with butterflies. JC lets out a sexy grin because he can obviously tell he just made me giddy. He continues by placing a finger under my chin to lift my lips up as he slowly moves in to kiss me. We haven’t even started eating ramen yet and I can feel my face heating up. Oy! 

As we pull away, i can’t wipe the smile off my face. 

 

Gianne: you seem to have a super power of just making me smile nonstop

 

JC : which I love by the way

He kisses my forehead before pulling away,  as our food is served through the window in front of us. You could definitely tell we were starving since we were quiet throughout the whole meal. 

Gianne: that. was. amazingggg.

JC: (letting out a sigh of relief & fullness) mmmm….yes. 

After settling the bill and letting our food settle a bit more, we decided to head back to the hotel. As we walked in, i made my way to the concierge desk first to check if Chris’ gift had arrived yet. The attendant informed me that it just arrived and quickly went to retrieve it. I looked around the lobby to make sure Chris and the fam weren’t anywhere to be seen. I look to JC, who is also keeping an eye out. I thank the attendant as she hands me the package and jc and I quickly make our way to the elevator. We made it to our room without being seen and got some rest before tonight’s festivities. 

At around 5:15, i hear a knock at the door. I peek through the peephole and see Joey and Izzy. 

Gianne: (opening the door) hey… heading out? 

Izzy: yea… we just wanted to check if ya’ll wanted to catch a ride with us since we have one of the cars. 

I open the door more for them to walk in the room. 

Gianne: aww thats sweet of you guys.

Joey: nah, just her…i was just gonna let yall walk over there

Izzy playfully hits joey in the stomach while I walk to grab my purse. JC walks out of the bedroom joining us in the living room. 

JC: yea, that sounds more like joey

Joey: (making a face at izzy) see! 

We all laugh it off and make our way to the car downstairs. After a little rush hour traffic, we arrived at the taqueria by 550. Lance & Michael were already inside finishing up some decorations. Orange & silver balloons were scattered throughout the room. In one corner of the room, there was a table for gifts, which was next to another birthday cake. This cake however was simple - a plain white frosted cake with a little happy birthday banner decoration. There was a combination of rectangular tables & bar tables - so definitely not too formal a vibe. Guests started showing up and mingling with others - grabbing drinks and catching up. Justin came in carrying Silas and Jessica followed closely behind them. Michael made sure to gather everyone in the room by 620 to make sure the surprise went off without a hitch. I made sure I stood off to the side on top of a chair to capture the surprise on video. Karly texted Michael that they just arrived out front and Michael made sure to shush everyone. As soon as Chris walked in, everyone yelled out and hooted & hollered. Chris’ eyes bugged out in surprise and held onto Nash, since he got a little startled from all the yelling. Chris greeted and thanked everyone as he walked in. Aside from all of the guys, management, and significant others, Karly had invited some of their friends that lived in the city. 

 

As everyone made themselves comfortable, finding their seats and what not, I continued taking photos here and there. Chips, salsa, and guacamole were being passed around to all the tables while staff arranged the buffet style setup. When the food was ready, the birthday boy and family got first dibs followed by everyone else. Everyone was enjoying each other’s company, as well as the food and drinks while music filled the room. All the guys were drinking and everyone kept buying Chris birthday shots. It's a good thing their appearance on The Today Show wasn’t until 10am. I had a feeling Chris was definitely gonna feel it in the morning. I made sure to get a large group photo of everyone before anyone passed out or left. One of the staff members even offered to take a photo with myself included. We all sang happy birthday so that the Nash & Silas could finally get a piece of cake that they’ve been eyeing since they walked in.  Around 930pm, some guests started to leave since the restaurant did close at 10pm. The kids were beat as they had been dancing along to the music that played through the night. Karly & Jess had them fast asleep in their laps as the party winded down. The SUVs pulled up to the front of the restaurant as we were ready to head back to the hotel. We said our goodbyes to whoever was not in the hotel with us, even though we were most likely gonna see them at tomorrow's taping. 

 

When we arrived at the hotel, Chris wobbled here & there but Joey helped him stay upright. All the guys laughed & joked around as we made our trek back to the rooms. When we reached our floor, we made sure karly was OK getting both boys to bed. She assured us she'd be OK and would call us otherwise. After showering & cleaning ourselves up, JC & I just headed straight to bed. 

End Notes:

feedback??

Chapter 26 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

finally! an update! 

Spotify tracks 67 (all the small things) to 68

FRIDAY - 10/18

 

Wake up calls were sent to all the guys for 7am. We all needed to be downstairs by 8am to head to the studio. I prayed Chris didn't feel that horrible after last night's shenanigans. JC groaned a bit of disappointment when the wake up call came in but we managed to make it out the door in time. As we approached the elevator, lance & Michael were already waiting for it to reach our floor. 

 

I hug Michael from behind. 

 

Gianne: how are you guys feeling?

Lance: remind me never to drink that much before a taping.

Michael: yea but you were out like a baby

Lance: (to JC) how are you feeling?

JC : wouldn't mind more sleep… otherwise, OK. 

 

We made our way through the lobby and met up with everyone else in the SUV's. Chris was seated up front with sunglasses on – didn't know if he was awake or not. As everyone settled in and buckled up, the driver made his way to Rockefeller Plaza, nudging Chris awake.

 

Chris: and we're off!

Joey: HE LIVES!!!!!

Chris: sshhh… not so loud! 

 

We laugh as Chris massages his temples. The rest of us tried to remain quiet the rest of the drive, which wasn't too long. We were at Rockefeller before we knew it & we noticed the crowd was bigger than your usual morning - and growing by the minute. We entered through the back entrance & the guys went straight to wardrobe & makeup before their 10am spot. 

 

The guys' segment was going to be with Carson - so it felt a bit nostalgic, like being back on trl. The guys were set to go on air - just waiting for the cue back from commercial break. The crowd outside was insane. 

 

 

Back ON AIR…. 

Carson: guys… do you feel like you were just thrown back into time?

Joey: definitely… except this time instead of looking down, we're level. Face to face! 

Joey goes to the window and puts his hands against the glass to get the fans loud and riled up.

Carson: Joey! Get back here! You’re gonna cause the fans to break down the windows. 

The guys laugh as Joey sneaks back to his stool. 

Carson: Today has been long awaited! You guys are finally back together to perform …. and in Las Vegas!

Chris: Yep! We’ll be at Planet Hollywood performing select nights a week.

Lance: yea, so far its until April… but you never know (making a teasing face)

Carson: will the residency feature any new music?

Justin: you never know… but right now, it’ll be versions that we haven’t actually released or only performed for a tv special. 

JC: We don’t want to just throw something together for the hell of it. If we put together new music, we want it to mean something and put our hearts into it for the fans – they deserve that especially for sticking with us for so long. 

Carson: so there’s a possibility? 

All the guys shrug their shoulders. 

Carson: alright alright… will there be any VIP options or packages for fans to purchase? Lance: well, after getting some feedback from fans and discussing with some of the people on our team - we will have a few options for upgrades.

Joey: but ya gotta wait to see what those options are! we can’t give you all the deets yet! 

They went to another commercial break. They had one more quick segment playing a game with audience members. Each guy was partnered with an audience member answering *NSYNC trivia questions. The guys did horribly but it was hilarious to watch them try to remember tidbits from back in the day. Carson said the winner would get a pair of tickets to the residency but all 5 contestants would get a pair anyway as a surprise – which they definitely appreciated.

 

As they went to commercial break again, i made sure to get a group shot of the guys with all 5 contestants. The day continued on at the radio station as they did their interview and took some questions from fans and gave away a pair of tickets as well. The radio spot was their last job while in New York. Joey, Chris, and Lance were headed out tonight. Everyone would meet up in a week or so in LA for other TV appearances.

When we got back to the hotel and after everyone said their goodbyes for the week, I went back to our room to take a nap. After about 2 hours, I woke up around 4pm. I sprawled on the bed stretching and realized that JC wasn't in the room. I made my way to the living room and saw that JC had packed all our belongings and were neatly waiting by the door. I looked over to the couch and saw JC watching TV, with the volume really low. 

JC : (looking to me) sleeping beauty is finally awake

Gianne : (walking to join him on the couch) why is our stuff packed? Why didn't you wake me up? 

JC : I know how tired you must be. This week has been jam packed compared to the pop tour. 

Gianne: yea, but I could've still helped you fix up our stuff. 

JC : relax… we're just switching hotels & moving across the river. 

Gianne : (surprised) we are?! 

JC : it's my little surprise. besides, I'm sure the news of where we've been staying is out. 

Gianne: are we leaving now? 

JC : yea, I just need to call to have a car ready. Just make sure I didn't forget any of your things in the room

 

I give him a quick kiss before going into the rooms to do a quick sweep. I check myself in the mirror and make sure I don't have bedhead or anything. 

As I head back to the living room, JC was already standing by our luggage. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. 

 

Gianne: I'm excited. Thanks for making this a mini getaway for us too.

JC : I told you we'd go someplace just us… And I plan on squeezing them in when I can.

 

He brushes my hair behind my ear, rubbing my cheek with his thumb and leans down to kiss me. I deepen the kiss - feeling like I was not getting enough of him. He lightly pushed me back while he caught his breath. 

JC : easy baby… you're jumpstarting the night I have planned. 

He kisses my forehead as he grabs our suitcases. I grab my purse & walk out of the room. We head to the car waiting for us out front and make our way to Brooklyn. I gawked at the view as we made our way across Brooklyn Bridge. JC grabbed my hand and held it the rest of the way. After making it across, we circled back towards the east river and pulled up to the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge. It was a very modern style hotel. The staff grabbed our bags as we walked to the check in desk. JC got our keys and we followed the bell boy to our room. JC had gotten us a skyline suite and the views were incredible. JC tipped the bell boy as I headed straight for the window with the view. The sun was setting now and the lights from the skyline began to twinkle. JC walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling in my neck. 

 

JC : you like?

Gianne: this is amazing. 

 

I turn in his arms to face him and start running my hands up his shirt, rubbing his back.

Gianne: (biting my lip) should we pick up where we left off..?

JC : (grabbing my chin & grinning) uhm, not yet. 

I could feel my face fall with disappointment. I wasn't expecting that answer. He let's out a little laugh of amusement. He grabs my hand as he leads me to the closet. 

JC : get dressed for dinner first.

I hadn't thought about food since we finished the radio interview. But now that he mentioned it, I was quite hungry. I changed into skinny jeans and a beige loose neck sweater - almost off the shoulder but not quite. I quickly did my make up and added some curls to my hair for a messy updo.

JC had changed into black jeans and a black undershirt, which was covered with a gray charcoal button up long-sleeve. After I walked out to the living space to grab my purse, I couldn't help but gawk at JC. He just looked so sexy dressed in black. He was placing his wallet and whatever else in his pockets before he turned to look at me. He eyed me up and down and I swear I could've melted right there. 

JC : (talking to himself as he walks closer to me) dude… make it through dinner first. Gianne: (wrapping my arms around his waist) are we losing some self control handsome?

JC : I always feel like I'm losing control when I'm around you

Gianne: glad to know it's not just me

He kisses the tip of my nose before twirling me around to lead us out of our room. When we got to the elevator, he pushed the button for the roof. I looked at JC and kept picturing pinning him against the elevator wall, planting kisses here & there - just to get my fix. He saw me zone out and began waving his hand in front of me. 

Gianne: (shaking my head) huh? Oh, sorry! 

JC : where did you just go? 

Gianne: (blushing) um… 

Suddenly the elevator dinged open. 

Gianne: oops, no time. 

I wink at him as I grab his hand and walk off the elevator. As he led us to turn the corner, we saw the gorgeous view of the city, river, etc from the rooftop restaurant - Harriet's lounge. The host led us to a prime corner spot with a 360 view. It was a booth type table with fairly high backing, facing the river so it was nice & romantic & definitely private. After looking over the menu, JC placed his arm on the back of my seat, running his fingertips on my back/shoulder that was exposed. I couldn't help but squeeze in closer to him.

JC : are you cold?

Gianne: nope. (looking at him & giving him a kiss) nice & toasty

When the waiter came to get our order, we ordered some sushi rolls and the steak frites. I ordered the purple haze, which was supposed to be their popular drink. JC ordered the Carroll Gardens, one of their whiskey concoctions. As the waiter took our menus, both our phones dinged. I grabbed my phone and saw a message from Chris. 

 

Thank you guys for the birthday gift. I love the photo. Love you guys! 

 

JC looked over to read my phone.
Chris also attached a video clip of him already hanging it in his office followed by a thumbs up to the camera. 

 

Gianne: (putting my phone away) aww I'm glad he liked it

 

Our drinks arrived as well as one of the rolls. The purple haze was so good that I had to stop myself from finishing it in a few sips. Throughout dinner, JC made sure to always have body contact with me - whether it was squeezing & caressing my thigh, holding my hand, or pulling me in closer to him so that our legs were touching. After we finished our food, we ordered another round of drinks, enjoyed the view, and talked about anything & everything. We laughed. We kissed. We poked fun at each other. It was comfortable and easy. I loved it. 

On the waiters last check in with us, we asked if they could take our picture. There was no way I wouldn't get a photo of us in this setting. JC stood with his back to the glass railing with me in front of him. I leaned my head back into him as he hugged me from behind. I tried not to smile so big but I couldn't help it. 

We thanked the waiter and made our way back to our room. As soon as JC shut the door, he lifted me up & held me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him & let him have his way with me. 

We spent the weekend exploring the city and finding places to eat. We agreed we wouldn't talk about work or do anything work related unless it was urgent. It was definitely a nice weekend to ourselves. We flew back to LA on Sunday evening. Before we knew it, we were back in our business mindset when notifications started coming in about the upcoming appearances next week, meetings, etc. After we unpacked & changed for bed, I jumped up on the bathroom counter while JC finished brushing his teeth. 

Gianne : thank you for an incredible weekend

 

JC looked at me while he patted his mouth dry with a towel. He stood in between my legs & placed his hands on my hips/butt 

 

JC : no need to thank me beautiful. 

I blushed and felt butterflies go crazy. Compliments from JC was never gonna get old. 

Gianne : YEP! Everytime!
JC : (looking confused) what?
Gianne : butterflies. everytime. Never fails. 

JC laughs and playfully kisses me before lifting me off the counter & carrying me to bed. 

End Notes:

feedback??

Chapter 27 by Dreamingtilthisday
Author's Notes:

Spotify tracks 69 (Lovely Day) to 71

MONDAY - 10/21

 

I checked my email for the upcoming appearances the guys had been scheduled for. 

 

Friday 10/25  (to air Monday 10/28) - Ellen 

Tuesday 10/29 - Jimmy Kimmel 

Wednesday 10/30 - James Corden 

 

 

Whew! It was gonna be a busy but fun week. I worked on drafts to announce the appearances. I also had to start promoting the vip upgrades but hadn't received any info on what those packages entailed yet. I sent an email to find out if that info had been finalized yet. 

 

JC worked in his office with meetings scheduled all day. He ran down for a quick lunch around 1pm and grabbed a few kisses from me for dessert. 

 

In between emails, I managed to find outfits for JC & I for Eric's Halloween party. With everything going on next week, it'd be a miracle trying to squeeze that in. I scheduled for a weekend delivery hoping it would all work out because there would be no time to exchange or get another outfit if it didnt. 

 

The week flew by and it was now Thursday & Chris, Joey and Justin would be flying in tonight for the Ellen taping tomorrow. Lance, JC, and Justin offered them to stay at any of their houses but since Chris and the fam were going to hit up Universal studios while in town, they stayed at a hotel that was conveniently located in between everything. Joey, however, accepted the offer and stayed at Lance's. 

 

 

FRIDAY - 10/25

 

We all met up in Burbank at Warner Bros around 2pm since the show started taping at 4pm. They had 2 rooms set up for the guys to get ready. Ellen came in to chat with the guys a bit before getting ready herself. They did the usual interview questions as a group  and played a game of Burning Questions with each of the guys.

 

Justin was first, followed by Chris, Joey, lance, and then JC. Questions included most embarrassing moments, first kisses, which nsync member would you rather…, etc. But with Joey & JC, Ellen's last question was Are you currently in love? None of the other guys had to answer since they were married. Joey sidestepped that question and said he loved his daughters. I immediately wondered how that would turn out with Izzy later. Watching from behind the stage, when JC got that question, I didn't know how he would answer that since he wasn't fond of making his private life public. He let out a big smile and awkwardly looked down and everywhere, like he does when he's awkward & silly, trying to laugh it off.

 

Ellen: (laughing) that clearly means you are 

JC : (pulling himself together) yes. yes. yes. i am sooooo in love. 

 

The guys cheered from the sofa because this was the first time they heard him openly say it without the guys busting his chops about it. The audience cheered and “aww’d” from the sentiment. I couldn’t stop smiling while watching the TV monitor backstage. He began to repeatedly push the red button in front of him hoping they’d go to commercial break or change the topic. Ellen took a hint and didn’t ask anymore questions. The guys joined them next to the Burning Questions setup as Ellen said goodbye to the audience and ended the episode. Before the guys went off to the back, Ellen’s set photographer and I walked on set to get a group shot of everyone. After we were good with our shots, Chris joyously hopped over to me to tease me about JC’s last question. 

 

Chris: (poking my sides) oooh ooh ooh… you should make Gianne answer some burning questions

Gianne: no no! no need! 

Chris: why? (in a teasing voice) are you scared?

Gianne: scared? no. but no one wants to hear any of my answers. 

Chris: we do! (looking at the other guys for some agreement)

 

Joey, Lance, Justin, and Ellen start laughing.

 

JC: dude, knock it off. 

Chris: what!? Don't you wanna find out anything juicy?

 

Chris acts silly like a little school kid, thinking of what he can ask me. We all start walking back to the green rooms to grab our stuff.

 

Ellen: ok so the producers will go over all the details for the haunted house segment you guys will be filming at Universal. 

Lance: soooo excited! 

 

 

After the studio, everyone headed over to Universal to film their walk through the Horror Nights mazes. The guys went through all together & when they came out, they were laughing and ended the video saying thanks to Ellen. This video clip would air on her Halloween episode. We went our separate ways after Universal and would meet back up on Tuesday at Kimmel's. 

 

 

The weekend flew by even though we just stayed in & relaxed. Our outfits for Halloween arrived and everything fit and looked perfect. 

I got excited just thinking about the party. 


MONDAY - 10/28

 

After Ellen's episode aired, my phone notifications were never ending. 

I had messages from family and so many IG messages. The messages from the fam were a lot of heart eye emojis and gushy giddy messages about JC telling the world he was in love.

 

I opened up IG and was overwhelmed. The girl gang was extremely giddy and couldn't believe JC had publicly stated he was in love. After all, I had only stated to them that we were dating. No one knew anything about us moving in together or the extent of how serious we've become. A lot of fan accounts had posted numerous clips of the guys from the episode. I happened to click on one of JC and checked the comments. 

 

  Aww I'm glad he's happy. 

  OMG!!! JC is in LOOOOOOVE.
  Look he's blushing! 

  Damn! That was fast. Didnt he & Jen just break up a few months ago? 

 

I get why the guys stayed off social media - some comments could just be disheartening. But again, sometimes the good definitely outweighed the bad. 

 

The next few days were jam packed with the remaining two TV appearances and all the Halloween festivities going down this week. Eric opened the Halloween party invitation to the rest of the guys since they were in town and if they decided to stay on the west coast the remaining of the week. Chris, Karly, and Nash actually got passes to do Mickey's Halloween Bash at Disneyland. Whether or not the rest of the guys would go was still up in the air. 

 

 

THURSDAY - 10/31 - HALLOWEEN 

 

After work, JC & I sat on the couch to watch Ellen's Halloween episode to see the guys' haunted maze segment. I could not stop laughing watching the guys jump & grab each other. They each brought their own humor when monsters popped out - whether it be Justin pretending to be mad, chris overselling his fright, and Lance just laughing at everyone getting scared. When Joey actually got frightened for real at one point, JC couldn't stop jumping & laughing. It definitely brought me back to watching them on TV specials together - nsync week on trl, riding rollercoasters on Rosie, all the ABC specials. 

 

When that finished, I started getting ready for Eric's party. I would definitely take longer getting ready since I had to deal with makeup and hair. Ugh! Guys have it so easy. 

I stood in front of the bathroom vanity in my matching set of black underwear. I didn't have the full outfit on yet since I didn't want to sweat while applying my makeup and dealing with the curling iron. As I leaned forward applying the last of my eyeliner, JC walked in to check on me.

 

JC : (stuttering) uhm… was just checking… how far along you were

 

Jc eyed me up & down.

 

Gianne: (looking at him in the mirror) to check up on me…. Or to check me out?

JC : (smirking) maybe both…

 

JC was already in his black jeans & black tee. He just needed to grease up his hair "zuko" style. He walked up behind me and leaned his hands against the counter, pressing up close against me. He started to kiss my shoulder all while rubbing one hand around my waist and then down my thigh. He started to lower his hand down my underwear which is when I stepped away.

 

Gianne: ah ah…. We'll never leave for the party once we get started. 

JC : and that's a bad thing?

Gianne: um, excuse me… we bought these outfits for tonight & dammit we're gonna use em! 

 

 

JC puts his hands up to surrender while I shimmy into the tight black pants that were part of my costume. He started greasing up his hair as I slipped on the black off the shoulder top to complete my outfit. I stepped into the red heels and stood in front of the mirror to make sure everything looked OK.

 

JC kissed my cheek as he was about to pass by and whispered in my ear.

 

JC : you're electrifying mama

 

He gave me a wink as he continued into the bedroom and I couldn't help but bite my lower lip. Was it bad that now I wanted to stay in & finish what he started? Damn hormones! And damn his sex appeal!

 

He finished putting on his socks & shoes as I walked into the bedroom.

 

JC : great job picking out these outfits! I think we make a pretty damn good Danny & Sandy 

Gianne: well it was all your idea… (tiptoeing up to kiss him) 

JC : ready? 

Gianne: lead the way, stud

 

We made our way to the party which was being held at the Peppermint Club. I couldn't help but appreciate & admire all the costumes people came up with. Seeing photos from past years was one thing but actually seeing it in person was WOW! We greeted people as we walked in and grabbed a drink from the bar. Eric, who was dressed as a circus ringleader, came up to us to say hi. The event photographer who happened to be making their rounds got us three in a shot.

 

We made our way to the dance floor when Shivers by Ed Sheeran came on. I sipped my drink as JC & I swayed to the beat, his one arm wrapped around my waist. About half an hour later, lance & Michael arrived in all black outfits and with skeleton makeup painted on their faces. After greeting several people they joined us on the dance floor. JC went to get us refills on our drinks as I continued to dance with the guys. I suddenly felt a hand on my waist and a guy talking by my ear.

 

Noah: would you like to dance?

 

I was disgusted by the amount of alcohol on his breath but tried to remain polite. I turned to see a guy dressed in a sleeveless cowboy outfit - goatee, scruffy hair. I smiled and politely declined.

 

Noah: cmon, I've been eyeing you all night. And this is the first chance I got since that other dude won't leave your side

Gianne: well there's a reason for that… he's my boyfriend

 

The boyfriend part obviously didn't click in this guy's head and remained persistent.

 

Noah: cmon just one dance

 

He grabbed onto my waist with both hands now as I tried to shuffle away. I didn't want to cause a scene so I tried my hardest not to give into the urge of kneeing him in the groin. Lance & Michael saw and tried to intervene.

 

Michael: hey buddy, I believe she politely said no

Noah: who are you guys? Her fairy bodyguards? I'm just trying to get a dance here

Lance: (laughing) well maybe some other time alright? 

Noah: nah, nows good.

 

He pulled me to him by the waist trying to sway with him to the music. Before Michael could pull at me, JC walked up with our drinks.

 

JC : is there a problem here?

 

I looked at him and saw his very serious expression.

 

Noah: no, no problem. Move along. 

JC : (smirking) if my girlfriend wanted to dance with you, fine. But by the look on her face, and her body language of pushing you off, I don't think that was the case. 

Noah: geez… it's a halloween party. We're supposed to meet new people. Live a little. Have fun. 

Gianne: meeting new people is fine but continually touching me and forcing me to dance with you - no!

 

I give one final push to put some space between us and JC steps in between us. Noah puts his hands up in defeat and walks away. JC then turns towards me to give me my drink.

 

JC : you OK? 

Gianne: yea, he was just persistent

Lance: dude wouldn't take a hint

 

I took a sip of my drink as Lance & Michael went off to get drinks to cool off. JC & I walked off the dance floor & stood off to the side.

 

JC : you're not hurt or anything? 

Gianne : no. I was just trying really hard not to knee him. I didn't want to cause a scene

JC : (laughing) you should've. Watching you kick someone's ass would've been a big turn on 

Gianne : turn on huh?

 

I wrap my right arm around his neck bringing him closer to me. He wraps his left arm around my waist in return & to keep balance. I nibble on his right earlobe.

 

Gianne : (whispering in his ear) I can find other ways to do that

 

I feel a lil twitch on my leg & I couldn't help but smile. JC slowly lowered his hand over my butt teasing me with his touch.

 

JC : (leaning down to whisper in my ear) I can play that game too baby

 

He started kissing my shoulder & my natural reaction was to lean my head to the side to give him more access. But then I realized we were still at this damn halloween party. I straightened up & JC couldn't help but laugh & give my butt a little love spank. Some friends came by to mingle throughout the night & a lot more group photos were taken as well. We finally headed home around 1am.

 

When we got home, we resumed where we had left off from the party - teasing & touching each other. I was feeling quite sexy in my heels & surprisingly took charge once we reached the bedroom. I blame the alcohol. I pushed him so that he sat on the bed, leaning up on his elbows. I opened spotify & picked some random sexy playlist hoping to set the mood. Suddenly, I See Red came through his bedroom speakers, and I started undoing the clips in my hair, letting it fall down my shoulders. I attempted to dance seductively as I slid my pants off leg by leg. I walked up to the edge of the bed & in between his legs, then turned so that my backside was to him. Still in heels, I shimmied down to the floor in tune with the music while I lifted the tee up over my head. I tossed that to the side as I stood up again. When I turned to face him, he just had a playful expression on his face that gave me courage to keep going. I had him sit up so I could remove his tee. After his arms came out of his shirt, he placed both hands on my ass - caressing & squeezing. I lifted his chin up so I could playfully kiss & lick his lips. He stood up as I pulled away. He grabbed my head with both hands to kiss me with all he had. I brought my hands to his belt buckle and began to remove his belt and pants. With his pants off, I could feel him rub against me, excited and ready to go. I began placing kisses down his chest and as I moved lower, along his waist. I pulled down his boxer briefs letting him go free. I teased the tip with my tongue before fully encasing him. He let out a moan before grabbing at my hair. I continued to tease & pleasure him, almost bringing him over the edge, when I remembered his futon-like lounger seat in the room. I stopped what I was doing, causing him to look at me with a questionable expression. I smiled & grabbed his hand to lead him to the seat. I sat him down, stepped out of my heels, and slipped out of my g-string. I straddled him and couldn't help but exhale in pleasure as he slid in. He undid my bra and took one breast in his mouth, while one hand massaged the other breast. I began riding him while holding onto the back of the lounger to keep steady. 

 

JC : fuck me baby!

 

I look at him & his eyes are practically rolling back into his head. He looks back at me & pulls me to him, kissing me with such fierceness. He grabs a handful of hair, while still pulling me to him, never letting me get too far from his lips.

 

JC : (with a growl in his voice) I fuckin want you

Gianne : I'm all yours baby! All yours!

 

He thrusted faster & brought me down on him harder causing him to go in deeper. We both moaned out in pleasure holding onto each other as we caught our breaths. He picked me up & brought us to the shower to clean off the hair gel, makeup, and sex before heading to bed. 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2994