Backflip ( The Break Up Letter Series ) by Koralin_Timberlake
Summary: Justin's girlfriend lately has been feeling unappreciated. He has been taking her love for granted and she doesn't know how much more of it she can take. He doesn't do the things he used to do, doesn't even say I love you too. Will he be able to change in time? Or will it be too little too late.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: The Break Up Letter Series.
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 7288 Read: 3019 Published: Apr 09, 2007 Updated: Apr 09, 2007

1. Mistakes by Koralin_Timberlake

2. Making All The Wrongs Right by Koralin_Timberlake

Mistakes by Koralin_Timberlake
Don't give me no tired act
After you've been running round'
The time you spend with me you
shouldn't be comin' down
Don't give me no attitude ( attitude )
Sayin' what you will and will not do ( not do )
Baby we need compromise If we're gonna
Make it through

Justin slightly stumbled into his mansion. Silently cursing himself when he slammed the door shut. Shrugging off his black leather coat he attempted to hang it on the coat rack to his left. It fell to the ground so he picked it up and tried again, failing miserably he let it drop back to the floor without a care. Rubbing a hand over his head he let out a loud hiccup and began quietly giggling to himself. Walking further into the house he slowly tip toed toward the stairs not wanting to wake up his girlfriend who was asleep in the bedroom.

" Shit." he said tripping on a nearby rug catching himself before falling on his face letting out another hiccup.

" Justin? Jay is that you?" He froze at the sound of her voice. The house was completely dark which made it a bit difficult for him to see where she was but she sounded close. The lamp in the living room was turned on and she appeared infront of him seconds later. Jordana shook her head as she stared at him. It was clear to her that he once again went out and got trashed by his appearance. His blue eyes were bright pink and glossed over and his rumpled clothes reeked of alcohol and cigarrettes.

He was starting to shift nervously under her penetrating gaze. It was a little hard for him to keep eye contact with her because his mind was beginning to play tricks on him and he couldn't tell which of the two figures was who.

" Justin where have you been?" she questioned.

" Out." he replied simply.

" Out? That's it? Just...out?"

" That's what I said ain't it. Is there something more that you need to hear?" her eyes began to narrow as she placed a hand on her hip. She wasn't likin the tone of his voice at the moment.

" As a matter of fact I think I do deserve to hear a little more considering that I have been laid up on the couch all night worrying my ass off about where the hell you are."

" How many times do I have to tell you that you don't need to worry about what it is I do. Last time I checked I was a grown ass man." he said highly annoyed.

" Well why don't you start acting like a grown ass man instead of coming in here at four thirty in the morning, drunk off ya ass giggling like a damn six year old." she said angrily.
Justin rolled his eyes and rubbed his head not in the mood to listen to her rant all night about his business. He was tired, drunk, and a little high and the only thing he wanted to do was hit the shower and crash onto his pillow.

He put his hand to his forehead and closed his eyes trying to keep the room from spinning.

" Listen can we just talk about this tomorrow. I don't feel like dealing with this shit right now. I'm about two seconds away from fallin out and if you don't plan on carrying me up these steps, I suggest you cut this shit short so I can go to sleep." grabbing hold of his arm she turned him back around as he tried to leave.

" No, you aren't going anywhere. We are going to talk about this right now because I'm tired of this Jay. I'm tired of you coming home at all hours of the morning everyday. It's not like it's a once in awhile thing. No, it's everyday and... I'm...I'm, ugh I'm just so sick of this..."

He groaned loudly slumping his body up against the wall. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly trying to drown out what seemed for him to be her pointless ramblings.

".... I'm sick of having to stay up with you all night watching you puke your guts out, I'm tired of all your little hang over mood swings, I'm sick of constantly having to...."

He watched as her hands and mouth moved a mile a minute while she shouted at him. Tilting his head to the side he let out a low chuckle. Her face was starting to become a little distorted and he was seeing multiple heads floating around in a circle. He knew he shouldn't have blazed up at the club but thanks to good ol' Trace he smoked a little more than he needed to and it was really starting to affect him, he concluded as his mind began to wander. He had to admit though that tonight was one of the best nights off all. The club he went to was poppin. It was he, Trace, Pharrell and a couple of other dudes. After a hard day at the studio they decided to let loose and have a couple of drinks. He hadn't intended on staying out so late but the guys convinced him to stay and have a good time. And a good time he did have, probably a little too good.

" Why are you looking at me like that? Are you even listening to me?" He shook himself from his thoughts.

" Wait... Huh?" She sighed and took a breath. She just spent the last couple of minutes yelling at him only for him to be looking back at her with a confused stare.

" You know what? I give up. There is no way to get through to you anymore. Why stand here and waste my time trying to communicate with that simple mind of yours when all it's doing is going through one ear and out the other. Nuh unh..." she shook her head vigourously. "... You win. Good night."

She moved past his form that was hunched over as he sat on the steps. Before she could go any further he stopped her, holding on to her hand.

" Baby wait." She looked down on him pitifully as he clutched his stomach.

" What is it?"

" I don't... I don't feel..." he threw up before he could finish his sentence. Scrunching her nose she watched as the colored liquid splattered on the carpet and all over his shirt.

Throwing her hands up she growled out in frustration.

" Justin not again!! I just got that cleaned from the last time!!" Taking in a shaky breath he turned leaning his head on the wall. He offered her a weak apology. Huffing she went over to him, bending down and threw his arm over her shoulder attempting to lift him up. She struggled trying her best to bring him to his feet.

" Come on. We have to get you cleaned up." He nodded slowly walking up the steps with her support. With a pout he laid his head on top of hers.

" I'm sorry baby. Are you mad at me?" she rolled her eyes. It was always like this. He came home drunk, she would yell, they would argue, he got sick and threw up everywhere and then would start to apologize and whine until she forgave him. And she did each and everytime.

" No, I'm just disappointed is all." She set him down on the edge of the tub. She pulled off his shirt and tossed it into the waste basket.

" I know I fucked up but this time I promise that it will be the last. Ok baby? Ok. I mean it. I won't do it again." wringing out the wet towel she wiped over his chest and face, nodding her head.

" I know." she mumbled taking on the task of getting him cleaned and ready for bed.


Push yourself a little more boy
For me you gotta try a little harder
I'm doin this for the love of you



" I love you baby." he said as she slipped in bed after cleaning the mess downstairs. Turning onto her side away from him she closed her eyes briefly.

" I love you too Jay. Now go to sleep." She stared at him as he fell fast asleep. She really hoped he meant what he said in the bathroom because she doesn't think that she will be able to put up with him much longer if he went on like this. No doubt in her mind that he knew what he did was wrong but if he wasn't willing to change for her soon then she just might not have enough strength to stick it out with him anymore.



Show me you're always gonna be there
No matter what you're always gonna be there
Here's what you've got to do...
I wanna see you backlip
Cartwheel
Don't be cutting corners on me
Gotta give me all that
You've got
I need to see it to believe it

I wanna see you backflip
For real
Show me that you really do feel
Everything you say that
You do
I need to see it to believe it.


" Hey girl. Happy Birthday!!!!" Jordana accepted the hug from her friend, smiling graciously as she handed her her gift.

" Thank you Monet."

" Your welcome girl. So... the big 22!! How's it feel." She laughed as her friend tugged on her arm excitedly.

" I don't know. Old?" she joked quickly waving at one of the guests. Her friend tapped her arm with a smile mumbling something.

" I can't believe this party though. It's incredible. Justin must have spent a fortune for all this. And it's all just for you. Your so lucky." she faked a smile glancing around the room.

" Yeah lucky me." she said under her breath. The room was filled with all kinds of celebrities some of which she knew and the rest his friends. All of her family and friends had flown out to come to her surprise birthday party which was arranged by Justin. She had told him weeks before that she wanted a small get together... nothing too much but him being the guy that he is brushed her off saying ' Nothing is too much for my girl.' and ended up putting together a huge bash. He had gotten a d.j., servers, bartenders, the works. She had it all but the one thing she wanted the most wasn't there and it was already two hours into the party.

" So where's Justin? I haven't seen him since I got here. It's a little strange him not bein here don't ya think?" Monet asked over the music. Jordana fiddled with the ribbon on her gift, biting her lip sadly. Monet took notice and hugged her side.

" Oh sweetie I'm sorry. Don't worry though, I'm sure he'll be here." Smiling softly she excused herself telling Monet she'd be right back. Wandering around the room she stopped and chit chatted with various friends and such, plastering a fake smile and happy mood the entire way. She had a small run in with his mother Lynn who reassured her that he was going to show up at any minute.

Thirty minutes later and she found herself at the bar glancing down at her watch for the millionth time and sighing that same sad sigh all over again.

" Looks like you could use one of these." She turned to the person next to her only to find J.C. offering her a glass with green liquid. She accepted it and took a sip, He sat down on the stool next to her after giving her a hug.

" Thanks Jace."

" No problem. By the way you look stunnung tonight lil mama." she blushed flipping her brown locks over her bare shoulder.

" Thank you. You look very handsome yourself." he shrugged coyly.

" Well you know how I do. I only look this good when it's a special occasion." she raised an eyebrow.

" What's the occasion?" he licked his lips , staring at her.

" Girl you know it's you. Don't be stupid." She lightly smacked his knee stirring the straw around in her drink. He took notice of her sudden quietness and rubbed her arm comfortingly.

" Don't trip Dana. He'll show up." she sniffed a little in response. That's what everyone has been saying all night. ' He'll come', ' Oh don't worry he'll be here', ' You know he wouldn't miss this.' Why did it seem like they were all trying to cover up for him? Is there something that she didn't know? That no one was willing to tell her? Whatever the reason she would be better off knowing what it was then sulking around her own party like a fool.

" Hey, how about we hit the dancefloor. Get your mind somewhere else." He stood infront of her offering his hand out. She shook her head.

" Nah. Maybe later. I just want to sit here for now. Thanks though." He nodded that he understood and kissed her cheek before walking off.

Setting her drink down on the napkin on the bar behind her she heard the faint ringing of her phone. Reaching into her purse she pulled out her pink Razr glancing at the id. She smiled when his name flashed across the screen but it quickly faded.

" Justin where are you?" she spoke into the phone.

" Oh my god baby I'am so sorry. I should have called you sooner but I'm so caught up with work right now and I'm not going to be able to make it." She frowned deeply.

" What? Justin You can't do this. It's my birthday. It's supposed to be my special day and you're supposed to be here sharing it with me" she exclaimed sadly.

" I know I know baby... and I'm soo fuckin sorry about that. I really am. And if I could be there I would but we had to make some unexpected changes to my schedule at the last minute."

" What kind of changes?"

" Just a whole bunch of crazy shit. I was planning on flying home yesterday to surprise you but Johnny told me that I needed to be on the next flight to New York and that's where I'm headed now."

" New York? Why New York?"

" Supposedly If I don't go I might miss out on another big promotion for my album. I mean, Dana, this is huge and If I don't go then this could really do some serious damage to the album. I can't have that. The label is really counting on me to pull through with this one."

" But Jus-"

" Wait baby hold on." she heard a small voice in the background and him muttering something incoherently. She waited a couple seconds until his voice came through.

" Listen baby I have to go. The flight attendant needs me to be off the phone. I'm not even supposed to have it on right now." he said hurriedly

" Ok, but Jus--"

" Listen I want you to have a good time alright. I'm so so so sorry that I can't be there but I promise I'll make it up to you as soon as I get back. Whatever you want it's your's ok." she pressed the phone closer to her ear, speaking louder into the reciever trying to get him to just listen to her for a second.

" Justin wait-"

" Ok I gotta go. I love you. Bye." she listened as the phone suddenly clicked on his end. Pulling it away from her ear she sighed sadly snapping it shut. Feeling a small lump in her throat begin to rise she swalloed it down the best she could to keep herself from crying. Why would he do this to her? She understood that his album was his biggest priority at the moment but what about her? It seemed that lately he had his attention on everything and everyone else but her. Stuffing the phone into her purse she grabbed her drink again swirling the contents around with her straw.

'The least he could have done was wished me a happy birthday but figures he couldn't do that either.' she thought. Suddenly the music was cut and the D.J. put the mic up to his lips.

" Alright everybody. I think it's time we really get this party pumpin." she looked on with a curious glance as his eyes scanned the crowd as if he were looking for someone in particular.

" Today is a very special day for a very special someone so I'm gonna need that person to make her way to the stage. Where is the birthday girl? Jordana come bring ya sexy ass up to this stage." Everyone began to cheer and clap as he called out for her. Her eyes went wide and her mocha colored cheeks pink as she saw J.C. saunter over to her with the biggest smile on his face. Taking her hand in his he led her through the crowd and onto the stage. She put a hand over her face and giggled. The D.J. called over his shoulder and the next thing a huge white and blue cake was being rolled out to her on a table. He instructed everyone on the count of three to begin singing to her. J.C. put his arm over her shoulder as the entire room joined in song. Burying her head into his chest shyly she waited till it all came to an end.

" Now it's time to blow out them candles. Go head girl." She hugged the D.J. before turning back to her cake. She subconciously looked to her left hoping to see him there but in reality she knew he wouldn't be. Shutting her eyes tightly she took a moment before taking in a deep breath and blowing out the candles.

"Now that's how it's done." The room erupted in cheers and claps once again and the music was turned back on. She accepted all of the hugs and happy birthdays as she left the stage and moved about the crowd.

" Did you make a good wish?" Lynn asked pulling back from the hug. She smiled brightly at the older lady and shook her head.

" Yeah. Hopefully it will come true."


Don't give me baggage cause
I've got plenty on my own
Bring me all your good stuff
Baby leave the rest at home
You've got your own philosophy
Want to hear all that you believe
But if it ain't about being faithful
Then It ain't impressin' me, Ohhh



The group of people burst into laughter around the booth in the loud club when someone cracked another joke. Scooting closer to him she laid her hand on his lap as she tried to catch her breath. He removed his hand from around her waist telling her to make way so he could stand." I'l be right back. I'm just gonna go get a another beer." he answered her questioning stare. She nodded her head as he slipped past her.

" ... And after that it was all over. There was no way in hell we were going to be able to look at him in the face again." Trace finished with his story causing them to laugh some more. Jordana lifted her head still chuckling a bit and looked around. Forty minutes had gone by and Justin still wasn't back yet. A little ways across the room something caught her eye. Squinting so she could see better she watched as a leggy blonde ran her fingers over a guy's arm. His arm to be exact. They were grinning in each others faces, whispering in each others ears. Her eyes narrowed when the girl leaned in close kissing his cheek.

" Jordana, you want anything girl?" she looked at her friend who was pointing at the waitress infront of them with drinks in her hand.

" Um nah, I'm cool." Thanking her she turned her attention back over to them just in time to see the girl slip a tiny white piece of paper in his hand. He stuffed it into his pocket with a sly smile on his face. One last whisper in her ear and she was gone. Moments later he was back in the booth slipping his arm over her shoulder as if nothing happened.

" Hey? You okay?" he whispered into her ear noticing the unpleasant look on her face. She nodded her head but said nothing. Kissing her temple he went back into the conversation at hand. Shifting so his arm wasn't all over her she glanced down at the pocket of his jeans staring at the tiny piece of white paper that stuck out.

Looking from the side of his face she inwardly rolled her eyes while he laughed and joked around with their friends. The rest of the night she sat there silently watching everyone else seem to enjoy themselves oblivious to her pissed off mood.

Push yourself a little more boy
For me you gotta try a little harder
I'm doin this for the love of you
Show me you're always gonna be there
No matter what you're always gonna be there
Here's what you gotta do...



I wanna see you backlip
Cartwheel
Don't be cutting corners on me
Gotta give me all that
You've got
I need to see it to believe it
I wanna see you backflip
For real
Show me that you really do feel
Everything you say that
You do
I need to see it to believe it.



I would walk (walk), run (run), jump( jump), cart (cart) wheel (wheel) back (back) flip ( flip)
Just to be with you
There's nothin I won't do

Gonna walk (walk), run (run), jump (jump), cart (cart) wheel (wheel) back (back) flip (flip)
Just to be with you
There's nothin I won't do
I wanna see you Backflip



" What the fuck was that man. That is bullshit. That is straight bull fuckin shit." He yelled at the television that was displaying a lakers game. Slamming the remote down on the sofa cushion he angrily sat back down. Walking in from around the corner she stood behind the couch glancing at the television then at him.

" Justin who are you yelling at?" she asked flipping through the magazine in her hand. He looked at her over his shoulder then turned back around.

" It's nothing. Just stupid as Kobe throwing bricks like a mother fucker and shit." he muttered grabbing his soda can from the coffee table taking a large gulp.

" I don't see what the big deal is. It's just a dumb game." he looked at her annoyed as she sat next to him.

" It's not just a "game" ok. I have money riding on this and I'll be damned if I lose. Justin Timberlake never loses." she rolled her eyes mutteing a 'whatever'.

" Can we change the channel? There's this good movie on that I want to watch." he looked at her as if she were insane.

" Hell no. Watch your movie upstairs." crossing her arms over her chest she pulled her knees up. They fell silent and watched the game a little longer.

" Kobe takes the ball down the court, fakes out number two and he's going for it!! I think he's going for it!!" the announcer shouted enthusiastically.

" The crowd is on their feet...." Justin scooted closer to the edge of the sofa biting his nails in anticipation. " Here it comes and..... Oh! What was that? He practically gave the other team the ball!!" Justin shot up from his seat sending the bowl of popcorn flying everywhere.

" No fucking way!! What kind of shit are you pulling here Kobe!!! Un fucking believable." she looked on as he paced and shouted at the screen until he was red in the face. She started to giggle but stopped when he glared her way.

" Ahem, sorry." Grumbling to himself he plopped down propping his chin on his hand.

" So can we change it now? By the looks of things I doubt the Lakers are gonna catch up anytime soon." Scratching his chin he made a tsk noise.

" You know everything was fine before you showed up. Just... Just leave. Go. Your bad luck. I don't need your negativity right now." he snapped. She sat there quietly then rose from the couch heading upstairs wiping away a stray tear.

I wanna see you backlip
Cartwheel
Don't be cutting corners on me
Gotta give me all that
You've got
I need to see it to believe it
I wanna see you backflip
For real
Show me that you really do feel
Everything you say that
You do
I need to see it to believe it.



Setting his keys down on the foyer table he walked into the house calling out to his girlfriend. In the driveway he saw that all the lights were on including the one in his bedroom.

" Dana? Baby where you at?" he called out once again recieving nothing but silence. Furrowing his eyebrows some he walked into the living room. Calling her name again he picked up the stack of mail on the table when a silver glare caught his eye. Looking closer he saw that it was her house key sitting on top of a folded piece of yellow paper. Confused he slowly un folded it and read it. Smoothing a hand over his head he sat down on the couch reading it over and over and over. Hastily dropping it he ran up the stairs and into the bedroom only to find her belongings not there. All her clothes, shoes, bags, products... everything was gone. Taking a seat on the foot of the bed he put his head in his hands replaying the words of the letter in his mind.

' Backflip'

_ Jordana.
Making All The Wrongs Right by Koralin_Timberlake
( Starting it Right )

Justin walked into his large mansion, silently cursing himself when he slammed the door shut. Shrugging off his black leather coat he hung it on the coat rack that was to his left. Walking further into the house he crept around quietly not wanting to make any noise. Making his way toward the stairs he stopped short when he noticed the small light illuminating the living room. Walking into the room he noticed a body wrapped up in a blanket sleeping soundly on the couch. Grabbing the remote he turned the television that was currently on mute off. Kneeling down he smoothed his hand down the side of her face.

" Mmm.." her eyes fluttered and she began to stir. He smiled tucking her hair behind her ear.

" Hello there sleeping beauty." he cooed softly. Cracking her eyes open she squinted a bit before fully opening them.

" Jay? What time is it?" she asked groggily. He looked down at his watch momentarily.

" It's eleven thirty two. Why are you sleeping down here?" he asked rubbing his fingers over her neck.

" I was waiting up for you but I guess that didn't go to well." he laughed softly planting a kiss on her forehead.

" Baby you didn't have to do that. I should have called to tell you that I was going to be a little late."

" I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. How was the studio? Did you get finished?"

" Yeah we got a lot of stuff done today. It was cool. They actually wanted me to go out tonight but I turned them down."

" Why? You should have went." he shook his head sitting on the seat beside her

" Nah, Id rather come home to my beautiul girl then waste my time at some stupid ass joint." smiling she sat up removing the covers from herself.

" Well I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad you decided to come home and be here with me. It would be better than having you comin up in here drunk off ya ass like at four in the morning or something. Could you imagine that?" he laughed along with her before kissing the back of her hand.

" Girl you know that ain't me. I love you too much to be disrespectin you like that." crawling over to him she kissed his lps.

" I love you too Jay." she got out through a yawn. He chuckled at her pulling her to stand from the couch along with him.

" Let's get you too bed. I think I made you stay up long enough waiting for me." she nodded her head following behind him. She waited by the stairs as he shut off all of the lights and set the alarm. Joining her by the stairs he intertwined their hands leading the way toward the bedroom.

Slipping under the covers she laid her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her kissing her head.

" Night baby girl." she sighed sleepily snuggling closer to him.

" Night Jay."

( Birthday Bash )

" Hey girl. Happy Birthday!!!!" Jordana accepted the hug from her friend, smiling graciously as she handed her her gift.

" Thank you Monet."

" Your welcome girl. So... the big 22!! How's it feel." She laughed as her friend tugged on her arm excitedly.

" I don't know. Old?" she joked quickly waving at one of the guests. Her friend tapped her arm with a smile mumbling something.

" I can't believe this party though. It's incredible. Justin must have spent a fortune for all this. And it's all just for you. Your so lucky." she faked a smile glancing around the room.

" Yeah lucky me." she said under her breath. The room was filled with all kinds of celebrities some of which she knew and the rest his friends. All of her family and friends had flown out to come to her surprise birthday party which was arranged by Justin. She had told him weeks before that she wanted a small get together... nothing too much but him being the guy that he is brushed her off saying ' Nothing is too much for my girl.' and ended up putting together a huge bash. He had gotten a d.j., servers, bartenders, the works. She had it all but the one thing she wanted the most wasn't there and it was already two hours into the party.

" So where's Justin? I haven't seen him since I got here. It's a little strange him not bein here don't ya think?" Monet asked over the music. Jordana fiddled with the ribbon on her gift, biting her lip sadly. Monet took notice and hugged her side.

" Oh sweetie I'm sorry. Don't worry though, I'm sure he'll be here." Smiling softly she excused herself telling Monet she'd be right back. Wandering around the room she stopped and chit chatted with various friends and such, plastering a fake smile and happy mood the entire way. She had a small run in with his mother Lynn who reassured her that he was going to show up at any minute.

Thirty minutes later and she found herself at the bar glancing down at her watch for the millionth time and sighing that same sad sigh all over again.

" Looks like you could use one of these." She turned to the person next to her only to find J.C. offering her a glass with green liquid. She accepted it and took a sip, He sat down on the stool next to her after giving her a hug.

" Thanks Jace."

" No problem. By the way you look stunnung tonight lil mama." she blushed flipping her brown locks over her bare shoulder.

" Thank you. You look very handsome yourself." he shrugged coyly.

" Well you know how I do. I only look this good when it's a special occasion." she raised an eyebrow.

" What's the occasion?" he licked his lips , staring at her.

" Girl you know it's you. Don't be stupid." She lightly smacked his knee stirring the straw around in her drink. He took notice of her sudden quietness and rubbed her arm comfortingly.

" Don't trip Dana. He'll show up." she sniffed a little in response. That's what everyone has been saying all night. ' He'll come', ' Oh don't worry he'll be here', ' You know he wouldn't miss this.' Why did it seem like they were all trying to cover up for him? Is there something that she didn't know? That no one was willing to tell her? Whatever the reason she would be better off knowing what it was then sulking around her own party like a fool.

" Hey, how about we hit the dancefloor. Get your mind somewhere else." He stood infront of her offering his hand out. She shook her head.

" Nah. Maybe later. I just want to sit here for now. Thanks though." He nodded that he understood and kissed her cheek before walking off. Turning in her seat facing the bar she drummed her fingernails on the counter top.

" Happy Birthday pretty lady." she gasped slightly at the warm breath that tickled her neck. A familiar scent filled her nostrils and she whipped around quickly. He was grinning down at her holding a white rose in his hand.

" Justin!!" she jumped up from her seat and threw her arms around his neck. He held her tightly lifting her up from the floor. Setting her down he handed her the rose

" I'm sorry I'm late. I would have gotten here sooner but there was a problem with the flights so I took the jet and got here as fast as I could." She brought it up to her nose and smelled it. Looking up at him she smiled happily.

" I really thought you weren't going to make it." her smile faltered slightly. Placing his index finger under her chin he tilted her face and looked into her brown eyes.

" There is nothing in this world that would make me miss out on my baby's special day." he told her sincerely. Smiling he leaned over kissing her lips softly.

" Justin!!! You made it." He looked over his shoulder at Monet who was standing with his mother. Giving them both hugs he pulled Jordana by his side his arm around her waist.

" Of course. Plus we all know it wouldn't be a party if I wasn't here anyway." he joked. Jordana pinched his side and his mother shook her head at him.

" I'm just joking. It's my babygirl's birthday. There is no way I'm going to miss a celebration like this." smiling down at her he held her closer.

" Well I'm glad cause if you did then I was going to have to hurt you badly Justin Randall." his mother threatened shaking her finger. Justin pouted playfully giving her a nasty look.

" You are a evil woman." he turned to his girlfriend. " You hear her baby? She wants to hurt the hottness." She lightly smacked his arm. He was too cocky for his own good.

" Justin, be quiet." Suddenly the music was cut and the D.J. put the mic up to his lips.

" Alright everybody. I think it's time we really get this party pumpin." she looked on with a curious glance as his eyes scanned the crowd as if he were looking for someone in particular.

" Today is a very special day for a very special someone so I'm gonna need that person to make her way to the stage. Where is the birthday girl? Jordana come bring ya sexy ass up to this stage." Everyone began to cheer and clap as he called out for her. Her eyes went wide and her mocha colored cheeks pink. She looked up at Justin who had the biggest grin on his handsome face. Taking her hand in his he led her through the crowd and onto the stage. She put a hand over her face and giggled. The D.J. called over his shoulder and the next thing a huge white and blue cake was being rolled out to her on a table. He instructed everyone on the count of three to begin singing to her. He put his arm over her shoulder as the entire room joined in song. Burying her head into his chest shyly she waited till it all came to an end.

" Now it's time to blow out them candles. Go head girl." She hugged the D.J. before turning back to her cake. She turned to Justin who pointed toward the candles. Laughing she closed her eyes tightly taking a deep breath and blew out the candles. Justin then stuck his finger in the cake and wiped some cream on her nose. Giggling she dipped her finger in the cream smothering it all over his mouth. He grabbed her hand and licked her palm then left sloppy kisses all over her face while she squirmed in his grasp.

Now that's how it's done." The room erupted in cheers and claps once again and the music was turned back on. She accepted all of the hugs and happy birthdays as she left the stage and moved about the crowd.

" Did you make a good wish?" Lynn asked pulling back from the hug. She smiled brightly at the older lady and shook her head, grinning up at Justin who was holding her from behind.

" Yeah. Hopefully it will come true."

" Come on, I want to go shake my ass on the floor." She laughed as he dragged her onto the floor."

( Club Night )

The group of people burst into laughter around the booth in the loud club when someone cracked another joke. Scooting closer to him she laid her hand on his lap as she tried to catch her breath. He removed his hand from around her waist telling her to make way so he could stand.

" I'l be right back. I'm just gonna go get a another beer." he answered her questioning stare. She nodded her head as he slipped past her.

" ... And after that it was all over. There was no way in hell we were going to be able to look at him in the face again." Trace finished with his story causing them to laugh some more. Jordana lifted her head still chuckling a bit and looked around. Forty minutes had gone by and Justin still wasn't back yet. A little ways across the room something caught her eye. Squinting so she could see better she watched as a leggy blonde ran her fingers over a guy's arm. His arm to be exact.

She was giggling all up in his face. whispering in his ear. Her eyes narrowed when the girl leaned in close kissing his cheek.

" Jordana, you want anything girl?" she looked at her friend who was pointing at the waitress infront of them with drinks in her hand.

" Um nah, I'm cool." Thanking her she turned her attention back over to them just in time to see Justin pushing the girl away from him creating some distance. His facial features looked far from happy. She watched as an agitated look crossed his face and his nose turned up in disgust at the girl before him. The girl was relentless and tried to slip him a white piece of paper. He took it, tore it up, and threw the pieces on the floor. The girl huffed, rolled her neck and walked off. Jordana smiled instantly as she watched him make his way back over to the booth

Slipping in he placed his arm back around her shoulders. She turned to him.

" Hey, you ok?" she asked noticing the unplesant look on his face. He nodded his head.

" Yeah, Just some hoes don't know when to quit." Inwardly she smiled happily. Kissing her temple he turned to the conversation that he was having with the guys earlier.

Laying her head on his shoulder she joined in with the rest of the table laughing and joking around for the rest of the night.

( Home Time )

" What the fuck was that man. That is bullshit. That is straight bull fuckin shit." He yelled at the television that was displaying a lakers game. Slamming the remote down on the sofa cushion he angrily sat back down. Walking in from around the corner she stood behind the couch glancing at the television then at him.

" Justin who are you yelling at?" she asked flipping through the magazine in her hand. He looked at her over his shoulder then turned back around.

" It's nothing. Just stupid as Kobe throwing bricks like a mother fucker and shit." he muttered grabbing his soda can from the coffee table taking a large gulp.

" I don't see what the big deal is. It's just a dumb game." he looked at her annoyed as she sat next to him.

" It's not just a "game" ok. I have money riding on this and I'll be damned if I lose. Justin Timberlake never loses." she rolled her eyes mutteing a 'whatever'.

" Can we change the channel? There's this good movie on that I want to watch." he looked at her as if she were insane.

" Are you crazy girl?"

" Come on Jay. It's a really good movie. Please." she stuck her lip out and he sighed.

" But baby, the game is on. Can't you watch it upstairs?" he whined pointing at the television. Her lip stuck out even further.

" I want to watch it with you. Please baby. You can always watch the game another time. That's why we have Tivo." he began to crack a smile as her frown deepened.

" You know I can't resist that face girl." crawling over to him she sat in his lap frowning more if that was possible. Sighing he forced her lip back in with his finger.

" Alright. ok. Fine. Lets watch the movie." she squealed in delight and he let out a hearty laugh. Grabbing the remote she turned it to the movie channel.

" So what are we watching?" he asked pulling her to his side. She laid her head on his chest turning up the volume.

" The Notebook." He groaned out loud dropping his head back onto the couch.

" Not again."

" What?" she asked innocently.

" You've seen this a million times already baby. I can damn near quote the movie if I wanted." she patted his chest giggling.

" Well get to quoting." he smacked her behind then turned to the television muttering silently to himself. Settling into him they fell into a comfortable silence watching the film. She laughed as he began to quote the opening lines of the movie.

As she laid in his arms she began to get lost in her thoughts momentarily. Thinking back to everything that happened she sighed contently diverting her attention over to the screen.


I guess birthday wishes really do come true.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=30