A Touch of Memphis by nsyncsfan2001
Summary:

She's on a business trip, but can she mix business with pleasure?


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, General
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2563 Read: 282 Published: Mar 08, 2022 Updated: Mar 13, 2022
Story Notes:

This is a very short story compared to what I usually write.  The chapters are short, I apologize in advance.

1. Chapter 1 by nsyncsfan2001

2. Chapter 2 by nsyncsfan2001

3. Chapter 3 by nsyncsfan2001

Chapter 1 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

Sorry these are short chapters.  It was originally one long story not split into chapters, but I added some to the story and split it into chapters for intrigue

She was in town for a business trip. The only woman on the team, leading the project, so she felt she had to look her best. 


Hair half pulled up, suit jacket and pencil skirt that stopped at her knees. She wore short heels as she was already tall at 5’10”. She found men were intimidated by tall women, but didn’t need to fully tower over them. 


She’d come into town the night before, but had gone straight to her hotel to prepare and sleep. 


She thought she’d killed it on her portion of the presentation, so tonight called for a celebration. She figured since she was in Memphis, she’d go to a blues club. It wasn’t normally her type of music, but she heard Justin Timberlake would go from time to time, either to listen to music or to perform himself. Running into her teenage heartthrob wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. 


She found a table, ordered some food and an Arnold Palmer. She didn’t want to lose focus for the next presentation in the morning to their Board of Directors. 


The band started, and she liked it. Again, not her usual thing, but she could appreciate their talent. She pulled out her notes from the meeting that day and was already prepping for the next day. 


She took off her suit jacket, revealing a sleeveless black top and her toned arms. She stayed for a while, looking at her notes between songs and enjoying her meal with the music. 

 

The band took a break, and the waiter came up to her table with a cocktail. “A drink from a gentleman here tonight."

 

She took it and sipped at it so as not to be rude. Her eyes scanned the room. Who could this mystery gentleman be? It was dark, so she couldn’t see most of the men clearly. Her eyes went to the balcony section upstairs, when she saw him. A man standing against the balcony gave a subtle wave to her, nodding his head and lifting his glass. She lifted her glass and sipped, nodding her head in appreciation of the drink. She smiled, even though she had no clue who this man was. 


She saw him walk away, and hoped he would walk up to her to introduce himself. She sat through another set from the band, and it seemed her mystery man was gone. 


Her hotel was nearby so she had walked there, and walked back to her hotel. She was a little disappointed but knew she had to focus on her presentation. Her career was riding on this. It could make her a junior partner in the firm. She poured over her note cards and fell asleep at her table in her room. 


The next morning, she grabbed coffee from the Starbucks that was down the street before going into her meeting across town. She was nervous but laser focused. She’d rehearsed countless times in her hotel room, going over it in her head most of the morning. 



The meeting went very well, the Board and their biggest client were extremely pleased. Her team wanted to celebrate by going out to dinner. She joined them, but was wanting to decompress by herself and left as everyone started to drink. 


After dinner, she decided to unwind a little and went to the piano bar downstairs at the hotel.  The house band was on, playing blues and jazz as people came and went.  

She ordered her first drink, her typical go to- Midori Sour.  Drink in hand, settled on a large plush chair near the back corner, where she could observe the people and enjoy the music.  She slipped her heels off enough to relieve her feet, but not enough to be considered rude.  

The night went on, she’d now switched to a berry wine, enjoying herself in just being, not having to be anywhere and do anything.

Then she saw a man enter, his silhouette seemed familiar, but his clothing hid his identity.  She was far from anyone she knew, so how could he seem so familiar?  The thought bothered her, but she tried to enjoy herself.  She closed her eyes and listened to the band, enjoying her solitude.

 

“Hello,” said a male voice in her ear.  “I saw you watching me as I entered.  I’ve been watching you ever since.”


Chapter 2 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

3/11/22 

 

Another 2 chapters in one post cuz they're short.  

Normally, she would have found this very eery.  Once he spoke, she knew exactly who it was.  The man she’d dreamed about since she was a teen, that she’d sworn she’d marry one day.  The fact that she was basically nobody compared to his worldwide celebrity didn’t matter in her teenage head.  The fact that he had walked over and talked to her was making her teenage fan self almost giddy.  She kept her composure, eyes still closed to try and help her stay focused and not seem some idiot fangirl.

“So what did you notice, as you watched me?”

“I see two glasses.  The first had ice.  Clearly your go-to drink, but not something you want to sit with all night as it would get watered down.  Your second glass, the wine, told me you were planning on staying here a while.  I also saw your hotel room card peeking out from your things on the table.  That tells me you have a room upstairs.”

“You’re a regular Columbo, aren’t you?” she laughed.

“If you were tired, you could have just gone to your room and maybe had something from the mini bar, or just had your one drink and gone upstairs.  The fact that you’re here says you’re not tired, wanting to relax, something more than whatever you’re here for.”

“Interesting,” she managed to speak.  It was getting more difficult to control her inner teen fangirl.

“I have a proposition for you.  I take your room key card, and let myself into your room.  You come in a few minutes later, just knock on the door.”

     “So you picked me because I have a room here and think I’ll be a discreet one night thing?”

     “Those are just incidentals saying you’re the right woman. I actually saw you last night, I bought you the drink. Once I saw you, I couldn’t stop looking. I’d choose you even if you didn’t have a room upstairs. It just makes what I want to do more inconspicuous and less likely to draw attention.”

     “Take my room key. Kiss me on the cheek before you go. We’ve been talking long enough that anyone looking might assume we’re together anyway.” Their whole conversation had been in whispers to each other, soft and low. She was sure that wouldn’t be how the night ended. 

     He took her key, walked out of the bar, down to the elevators, and up to her room. She finished her drink, sure that she’d need the last of the liquid courage to go through with this. She went from teenage fan girl to her more adult fantasies about him. She finished her wine, walking leisurely to the elevator. All the while thinking about rumors she’d heard about him, what she thought he’d be like. Already turned on by his breath in her ears. 

     She quietly knocked on the door to her suite. He opened the door. “What do you do that they gave you this room for a business trip?” 

     “They didn’t. I upgraded myself, my bosses aren’t paying. If I was going to spend a week here, I wanted to be more comfortable.”

     “Well, let's get more comfortable then.” He chuckled. 

     They started by sitting on the couch, butterflies rose in her stomach, turning into a knot. She wasn’t a one night stand kind of woman, but with his celebrity, that’s all it could be. 

     “I need to say this now before things get going and I ruin the mood being so in my head.  Why me? I mean, no one else looks twice at me, especially someone like you. You could have chosen anyone else anywhere. Why me?” She was on the verge of tears, so vulnerable in disbelief. 

 

     “Well, to be honest, it was your eyes. I love your eyes. You’re right, I could have picked anyone else. I didn’t. Even for one night, let me show you what’s beautiful about you, things you may not know.”

 

...

 

He stared deep into her eyes. She’d dreamed of getting lost in his, but reality was so much different. 

     “Your eyes are just the start. Your long hair, how it cascades over your shoulders and down your back.” He ran his fingers through her hair, tucking it behind her ear. 

     He leaned close to her ear, nibbling at the lobe. “I want to make sure you leave here knowing how beautiful you are.”

     He started to kiss her, slow and sweet. His hands gentle on her face, to hold her focus on the moment. They moved to her shoulders, down her arms. Her hands moved up to his hair. How she’d thought about his hair over the years. The styles had changed, thank god, but the reality of the moment was more than she’d ever imagined. 

     He helped her remove her dress, then slid down the straps of her bra. “These are beautiful. YOU are beautiful.” He moved his hands to her freed breasts, massaging them and lightly pulling at her nipples. She lightly moaned in his mouth, as his tongue entered her mouth. She pulled his shirt off, looking at the chest she’d ogled in magazines. She ran her hands over his chest and arms, feeling his muscles. 

     Her curiosity got the better of her, caught up in this moment. She undid his belt and pulled down his pants. She knelt in front of him on the couch, lowering his boxers. She held him in her hand for a moment before starting to stroke and pump his shaft. She took the head in her mouth, licking and sucking while using her hands at the same time. She loved hearing a moan come from his mouth. She continued, knowing this was her only chance to live out any of her fantasy nights with him. 

     He put his hand on her shoulder. “As amazing as that is, let’s take this to the bed. Lie down for me. Do whatever I say.” She nodded in anticipation. She laid down on the bed, where he slowly climbed over her to kiss her cheeks, her lips, and nibble her ears. 

 

     “Close your eyes. Don’t open them until I tell you to.” She nodded. She was excited to not know what was coming next. 

Chapter 3 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

3/13/22  Happy NSYNC day!  Final update (I warned you this was short...)

  He kissed and sucked her breasts, his hands tracing around her waist and belly button. “You really are beautiful, I want you to know that. It’s all in how you carry yourself.”

     His hands lowered to remove her underwear. He could smell her scent, how wet she was for him. He traced her thighs with his fingers, before inserting one finger inside of her. He started slowly at first, then inserted another finger. She started to moan, wishing she could see where his eyes were. Was he looking at her face, her breasts? 

     He removed his fingers and started stroking her clit, causing her to shudder and moan more loudly at his touch. She heard him laugh, pleased with her response to his touch. “This is just the beginning,” he whispered in her ear as he nibble her earlobe. “You’re so wet, I love it. Enjoy this. Keep your eyes closed.” She grinned and nodded once again. 

     He kissed down to her thighs, before starting to kiss and lick closer to her core. His tongue found her clit, and she moaned louder. His switching between licking and sucking caused her to grab the sheets by the fistful. She was so close to the edge, she felt it with every lap of his tongue. Soon she couldn’t contain herself and practically screamed as she came. 

     “You can open your eyes. Try not to close your eyes again, no matter how good it gets.”

     “What you just did was pretty fucking amazing, so I’ll try my best.”

     He slowly climbed back up, his eyes aligned with hers as he penetrated her. Like his fingers earlier, he started slowly, carefully. He gazed into her eyes, she gazed right back. Any other time and place, she almost thought tonight meant something more. He kissed her tenderly as his pace quickened. 

     Soon he was bucking his hips, those thrusts she’d watched on tv countless times, to a rhythm that was like a dance, that just the two of them knew. She kept her eyes fixed on him, it kept her aware this was no fantasy, but reality. He filled her completely, each thrust leaving her feeling ecstasy and pleasure she only imagined he could give her. 

     His pace became even quicker, she knew he was close. They’d stopped kissing so he could focus on his moment. She was close to coming again, so she told him “hold it for me, I’m almost there, let’s cum for each other.” He chuckled a little. With an exchange of head nods amongst their breathing, they let go and he collapsed on top of her in release. 

     “Can I ask for one more thing before you leave?” She asked. He nodded in response. “I’m sure you’ll need to clean up so no one will suspect anything. Can we shower together? Just shower, but still together.” 

 

     “That sounds wonderful.”

 

...

 

 They walked into the bathroom, turned on the water, and stepped in once the water was warm. The spray felt refreshing and massaging. She helped wash his chest and arms, he responded in kind. He took her loofah and soaped her breasts, down her stomach, then to her back.             

     She could still feel him hard, but unsure if it was from what they just finished, or wanting more. She knew another round was not an option time wise, or so she thought. She suddenly felt his hands over her stomach and reaching down to her clit. 

     “Cum for me, one more time.”

     She moaned lightly at his touch, water streaming down his back as he touched her. She held the feeling as long as she could, letting minor orgasms grow until she thought they might explode. The acoustics of the bathroom made her squeal seem louder than it was, and he laughed as she eased into his body. They finished the shower, dried off, dressed (she in her pajamas), and sat on the couch. 

     “Can I do one last thing for you?” he asked. 

     “If you can somehow top what we’ve done tonight, sure.”  

     He held her close, and started to sing.

“And I will take you in my arms, and hold you right where you belong. Til the day my life is through, this I promise you”

She closed her eyes, enjoying this moment, hearing him sing those words after so many years. She drifted blissfully to sleep. 


     She awoke the next morning to her alarm going off. She turned in bed and heard her roommate from down the hall. “Hurry up, you have to finish packing and catch your plane. You’re gonna do great on your trip. Hope you have fun.”

 

“I’m sure I will,” she said with a smile.


End Notes:

I wrote this story 2 years ago, March 12, 2020, my first foray into fanfic since high school.  It was my first attempt at smut fic, and clearly I have since improved (or so I hope).  At first, this was just one long (ish) chapter and gave no real backstory for her, just the one night in the hotel piano bar.  

 

I typed it up on the Notes App on my phone before finally putting it in Google Docs.  Anything that is indented is from the original story, and anything else was added in later when I knew I wanted to post this online.  

 

Hopefully you enjoyed it, even with my twist at the end.

 

More new fic coming soon!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=3072