Undeclared by nsyncsfan2001
Summary:

She thought getting a full scholarhsip to college was difficult.  She had no idea what would happen next...


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, General, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 43 Completed: Yes Word count: 111793 Read: 3185 Published: Oct 02, 2022 Updated: Nov 16, 2022
Story Notes:

This is an AU set in 2004, Justin and JC are just normal people.  The setting is based on my hometown and the university/things around it, but could be anywhere.

1. Chapter 1 by nsyncsfan2001

2. Chapter 2 by nsyncsfan2001

3. Chapter 3 by nsyncsfan2001

4. Chapter 4 by nsyncsfan2001

5. Chapter 5 by nsyncsfan2001

6. Chapter 6 by nsyncsfan2001

7. Chapter 7 by nsyncsfan2001

8. Chapter 8 by nsyncsfan2001

9. Chapter 9 by nsyncsfan2001

10. Chapter 10 by nsyncsfan2001

11. Chapter 11 by nsyncsfan2001

12. Chapter 12 by nsyncsfan2001

13. Chapter 13 by nsyncsfan2001

14. Chapter 14 by nsyncsfan2001

15. Chapter 15 by nsyncsfan2001

16. Chapter 16 by nsyncsfan2001

17. Chapter 17 by nsyncsfan2001

18. Chapter 18 by nsyncsfan2001

19. Chapter 19 by nsyncsfan2001

20. Chapter 20 by nsyncsfan2001

21. Chapter 21 by nsyncsfan2001

22. Chapter 22 by nsyncsfan2001

23. Chapter 23 by nsyncsfan2001

24. Chapter 24 by nsyncsfan2001

25. Chapter 25 by nsyncsfan2001

26. Chapter 26 by nsyncsfan2001

27. Chapter 27 by nsyncsfan2001

28. Chapter 28 by nsyncsfan2001

29. Chapter 29 by nsyncsfan2001

30. Chapter 30 by nsyncsfan2001

31. Chapter 31 by nsyncsfan2001

32. Chapter 32 by nsyncsfan2001

33. Chapter 33 by nsyncsfan2001

34. Chapter 34 by nsyncsfan2001

35. Chapter 35 by nsyncsfan2001

36. Chapter 36 by nsyncsfan2001

37. Chapter 37 by nsyncsfan2001

38. Chapter 38 by nsyncsfan2001

39. Chapter 39 by nsyncsfan2001

40. Chapter 40 by nsyncsfan2001

41. Chapter 41 by nsyncsfan2001

42. Chapter 42 by nsyncsfan2001

43. Afterword by nsyncsfan2001

Chapter 1 by nsyncsfan2001

“Honey, I’m so proud of you,” her mom glowed. “You worked so hard and got a full scholarship.  Your dad is proud of you, too.”


“I wish he was here, could help move me in,” she sighed. 


“I know. You’ll see him in a couple weeks…”


“It’s not the same, Mom.  I can’t hug him.  I’m still gonna need to work full time to help you cover bills and things.”


“Jenny, your grandparents have given us the option of moving in with them, you know that.”


“I do, but wouldn’t it be better to have your own space?”


“Ideally, yes, but it also helps me save money.  It’s not permanent, and will let us save for when this is all over.”


“Whenever that is,” Jenny sighed. 


“He’s still proud of you, Jenny…”


“You’re gonna move back in with Gammy and Poppy?”


“They’re the only family we have around here, and considering I married their son, well… I think Poppy feels responsible in a way.”


“Does that mean I can work part time instead?” Jenny asked. 


“Whatever works for you. You’re living in a college dorm now.  If nothing else, go part time to have a social life.”


“I’m transferring in as a junior, mom…”


“And you worked your tail off in community college, applied for every scholarship and grant you could to pay for your tuition and room and board.”


They walked back to the car, Jenny trying to get a large box by herself. 


“Hey, you need help?” a male voice asked. Before Jenny could answer, he picked up the other side of the box.  “I could carry it myself if you want, or I can help you carry it this way,” he continued, his blue eyes piercing her green ones.  She had never seen eyes so blue before. He looked at her as he walked backwards, so lost in his eyes that neither of them noticed the curb, the young man falling and bringing Jenny and the box down with him. 


“I’m so sorry,” Jenny mumbled, flustered at making such a big mistake, sure she had made a bad first impression.


“It’s a big box, I should’ve been paying more attention, too.”


He helped her into her dorm room, Jenny thankful for a first floor room with such a heavy box. “Thanks,” she huffed as they put it down on her bed. 


“I think this is where you introduce yourself, honey,” her mom said, Jenny blushing at being so stupid and realizing her mom was in the room. 


“I’m Jenny, thanks again, I don’t know that I would’ve managed by myself…”


“Not a problem,” he smiled, reaching out a hand. “My name’s Justin…”



“Your mom knows this is a coed dorm, right?”


“No, and I prefer to keep it that way,” Jenny said. “She still has no idea that when I was saying I was staying the night at your place, I was really sleeping over at David’s.”


“Ugh, can you NOT talk about him?  It’s been a year since you broke up with him and you’re still hung up on him.”


“He was my first, Maddie, I can’t ignore that.”


“He was stuck on Sandra, he ditched you on your birthday to go have lunch with her.”


“Didn’t stop him from sleeping with me after we broke up.”


“Jenny! You did NOT!”


“Hey, a girl has needs, and he was still single, we already knew each other that way.”


“The best way to get over a guy is to get under someone else, not under the guy you’re trying to get over… I heard there’s a party at one of the frat houses tonight, we should go.  Wear a cute outfit, make out with a hot guy or two…”


“You’re incorrigible…”


“I don’t know the meaning of the word,” she laughed. She really didn’t, though it fit her to a t.  “We unpacked your essentials like your clothes, what was in this big box?”


“My books,” Jenny blushed.


“I should’ve known. You and your books.”


“Well, I DID get in on full academic scholarships,” Jenny shrugged. 


“Smart AND sexy, you’re the whole package. Something David will never understand. How’d you get that box in by yourself?”


Jenny’s cheeks blushed brightly. “A guy helped me.  Maddie, his eyes were the bluest I’d ever seen. I got so lost in them I made us trip over the curb.”


“Was he hot? I bet he was hot…”


“You know my taste in guys. Too hot to be interested in me.”


“Which is why you settle on guys that are interested instead of finding a guy that likes you and challenges you. You were so desperate for a boyfriend that you ended up with David because everyone else was paired up at the movie.”


“No thanks to you, making out with the other guy that David was my only option.”


“Was the sex even that great?” Maddie asked. 


“I mean, his foreplay was lacking, but once we got to the sex, I mean, I liked it enough to sleep with him after we broke up.”


“Tonight we are gonna find you a sex GOD and get you the lay of your life.”


“So there’s nowhere to go but down after that? How fulfilling for the rest of my life…”


“Maybe he’ll be the right guy for you and it’s great sex until you die banging in your nineties…” Maddie laughed. “Come on, I’ll help you get ready.”



They made the short walk off campus to one of the frat houses. The row of houses were grand Victorian houses, Jenny feeling out of her league.


Maddie sensed her best friend’s apprehension. “Come on, I know the president of the frat, it’ll be a great party.  You’ll be fine, this frat is crawling with hot guys, and hot guys hang out with other hot guys, you’ll have your pick of any of them in that outfit.”


Jenny was wearing a tight Queen band tee, a tight black mini skirt with a slit up the thigh, fishnet stockings, and black ankle boots. Her chestnut brown hair with golden highlights was down in soft curls. 


“Right Thurr” was blasting through the speakers as they entered, a bit of a pep in her step as guys began checking her out. 


“See, guys are drooling all over you and we just arrived. This is THE hottest frat in the school. Mostly jocks, it’s like half the football and basketball teams are here or one of the other frats around here…”


“Oh my god, there he is…” Jenny gasped, seeing those bright blue eyes across the house. 


“Wait, carrying your book box hot guy?  Where, WHERE?!l


“Across the room. Blue eyes, kinda buzz cut, great smile…”


“Girl, that could be anyone.  What’s he wearing?”


“All I can see is a dark green tee shirt.”


“Girl, no. He is the hottest guy on and off the basketball court.  I heard he’s being approached by the NBA.  He’s hot, but he’s a heartbreaker.”


“Those only exist in movies,” Jenny shrugged off the comment. “I’m gonna walk over and say hi.”


“Need my help?” Maddie asked.


“I got this, we met already, remember?”


Jenny made her way across the room, her eyes fixed in his direction. She swayed her hips to the music, feeling the eyes of a few guys on her. At least I have options, she smiled. 


She heard him laugh around the corner, turning to see him locking lips with a blonde, practically sucking her face. Her steps faltered as she saw his hands grab the girl’s ass, one hand running slowly up her shirt. 


Jenny turned on the spot and ran face first into a chest. 


“Hey,” the voice said softly. “You ok?”


“Yeah, just need some air.”


She pushed through the crowd, finding Maddie dancing with the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome.  Her eyes caught Jenny’s, a slight frown on her face. 


“What happened?”


“He was sucking face with a blonde in the hall…”


“I tried to warn you.  At least you’ll have that moment with your books.”


“I’m gonna get a drink, you want one?”


“I’m good, this guy had two and offered me one. Such a gentleman…”


“For now,” the guy growled, his hand firmly on Maddie’s upper thigh as she danced against him. 


Jenny went back towards the kitchen, hoping to avoid Justin and the blonde.  She waded through the sea of people before reaching the kitchen.  She looked at the various bottles of alcohol, deciding what she wanted to have, how much she wanted to just disappear and forget.


She opted for rum and some fruit juice in a cooler on the floor.  She turned around, bumping into that same chest.  “We’ve got to stop meeting like this,” the voice chuckled.


She looked up to see a pair of steel gray blue eyes, soft yet intense.  He had slightly long hair for a guy, looking like he needed a haircut, but still perfect.  He had an amazing smile, Jenny’s heart starting to beat faster.


“Sorry.  Glad I didn't get my drink on you, there’s that.”


“What are you drinking?” he asked.


“Just rum and juice, nothing fancy.  Just getting started tonight.”


“Are you new here?  I haven’t seen you around at these things.”


“Just transferred in, yeah.”


‘Well, welcome.”


“You a senior?”


“Doctoral candidate, though not here… I did my undergrad and Masters here though, started my doctorate last year.”


“So, you’re some kind of nerd?” she laughed.  “I like that.”


“What’s your major?” he wondered.


She panicked.  “English Lit,” she lied, afraid that her actual major, music performance, would be too cliche.


“Nice, great program for that here.  Where were you before?”


“Community college, saved up and got a full scholarship here.”


“JC, you up for a game of beer pong?” a guy called from the edge of the kitchen.


“Nah, I’m good,” he said, smiling at Jenny.


“JC?  That’s your name?”


“Nickname.  Call me Josh.”


They continued talking in the kitchen, each getting another drink before moving into the hall.  They finished their drinks, putting the cups on a ledge.  “Wanna dance?” he inquired.


She nodded, turning her back to him, leaning into his body.  “Hips Don’t Lie” began to play, Jenny shaking her hips in a figure 8 that drove him crazy.  She felt him stirring to life in his pants, clenching her legs together and making her movements more exaggerated.  


“Damn, mama, you got some moves.  You wanna take this somewhere more private?”


She turned around, kissing him, melting into his arms asd his tongue pressed past her lips, Jenny nodding as the kiss continued.


He led her upstairs, down the hall to the last door.  “The frat president won’t mind us using his room?”


“No, we’re friends, brothers.  Well, frat brothers, but yeah.  I was president when I was here, so there’s an understanding between us…”  Josh opened the door, the coast clear, and took her inside.


He pressed her against the door, closing and locking it behind her.  “How far we taking this, mama?”


“As far as we can,” she purred.  Maybe it was the alcohol, but she was really wanting to take Maddie’s advice at that point, imagining how he could make her feel compared to David.


He crashed his lips into hers, his tongue invading her mouth once again.  Just his kisses were the best she’d ever had, her body anticipating more to come.  His hands glided over her body, up her thigh, feeling her fishnets.


“Fuck, you’re so sexy, that outfit practically screams ‘fuck me’.  Is that what you wanted tonight, mama?  To get properly fucked?”


“I was hoping, yeah…”


“Not your first time, right?”


“No, definitely not.”


“Good, cuz I don’t want to be gentle…”


“So don’t.”


He smirked against her lips.  “You’re gonna regret saying that.”


“We’ll see.”


He pawed at her breasts roughly over her shirt, her body quick to tell him she was enjoying it. He grabbed her hips, pulling her thighs to wrap around his legs and he walked them to the bed in the corner. 


He lay sprawled over her, his tongue dominating her mouth, his hand sliding up her thigh. He groaned as he felt the dampness of her panties through the fishnets.


“Fuck, so ready for me…” he growled, Jenny nodding in desperate need of more. 


The door handle jiggled, a muffled groan on the other side of the door. 


“JC, you in there?” the voice called. 


“Yeah, kinda in the middle of something,” he said through gritted teeth, not lying as he lay between her legs. 


“I need my room, take her to your place!” the voice shouted, irritated.


JC groaned. “It’s a 10 minute walk across campus, you ok with that?”


“As long as we finish what we started,” she purred. 


He pulled her up off the bed, Jenny fixing her shirt and skirt before he unlocked and opened the door. Jenny looked up, and there was Maddie holding hands with the man demanding his room. 


“Have fun,” Maddie whispered as Jenny walked past her, giving her a wink and nudging her elbow. 


They left the frat house, walking down the thoroughfare that cut through the school. They left the quaint suburban side of town and were met with the urban bustle of downtown on the other side. There was a large building across the street from the university, with a bank and restaurants on the ground floor, apartments on the floors above.


He led her through the private entry for the apartments, flashing a key card against a sensor, the door unlocking.  They stepped into the elevator, JC pushing the button for the 5th floor.  The doors closed, leaving them alone.


He pressed his lips to hers, pulling her into his body.  They were jolted back to reality as the elevator stopped, JC practically pushing her out the door, down the hall, and unlocking his apartment.


Normally she would have had a quick look around, but as soon as the front door closed, he was all over her in pursuit of finishing what they’d started.  He picked her up, her legs wrapping around him, nipping at her neck as he walked into his bedroom.


He turned on a light, nothing bright that it blinded them, but enough that it cast a soft glow over the room.  He sat on the edge of the bed, desire burning in his eyes.  


“Strip,” he commanded, leaving her standing before him.


She smiled, undoing her boots, kicking them off to the side.  She grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it out of her skirt and over her head.  He smiled as she wasn’t wearing a bra, her breasts bouncing lightly as the shirt lifted off of them.  She pushed the skirt down her legs, standing only in her fishnets and a black thong.


“Perfect,” he smirked, taking her in.  “I want to finish the rest.  On the bed, now.”


She willingly obeyed, eager to see what he would do.  His lips roamed everywhere, taking her perky flesh to his lips. She groaned at the sensation of his tongue against her, arching her back. His hands went to the waistband of her fishnets and thong, pulling them down her body as he kissed his way down. He nibbled at her thighs when her eyes went wide. 


“What are you doing?” she asked. 


“I thought this wasn’t your first time having sex…”


“It’s not, but are you really going to use your mouth on me?”


“You’ve never been eaten out?” he asked in surprise. She shook her head, embarrassed.  He smirked. “Oh honey, you’ve been playing with boys. Let me show you what a man can do.”


She nearly orgasmed just from his words, gasping a scream as she felt his tongue on her where no man ever had before. Feeling things she’d never felt before as his tongue worked skillfully against her.  She felt like she was going to explode, releasing with a scream of ecstasy.


“THAT is how a man pleases a woman,” he growled, pushing his body over her, his heat against her thigh. “Are you on birth control?” he asked. 


She nodded. “Just don’t tell my mother…” she giggled. 


“Trust me, your mother isn’t gonna want to know what I’m about to do to you.”


“Ok, you sound like you’re gonna murder me…” she laughed nervously. 


“You’ll be screaming so loud people will complain about the noise, that’s for sure.”


He pulled his shirt off, swiftly undoing his pants. “After tonight, you’ll swear off fucking little boys that don’t know shit about pleasing a woman.”


He pulled his pants and boxer briefs down, revealing himself to her. She gulped at the sight of him, hard and ready to go. I thought David was big, but Josh, JC, damn…


He crawled over her, nudging her legs wider, putting them over his shoulders. She felt him pressed against her, needing him like he was air and she was suffocating. They groaned as he rolled his hips, entering her in one go.


“Oh my god,” she gasped. 


“You’re so fucking tight, you feel so good. Your body drives me crazy, Jenny.” 


His thrusts were slow at first, savoring the feeling of one another, soon speeding up to give her the pleasure she craved and the release he needed.  He pressed himself closer to her, as close as her legs would bend to let him.  He panted as she gasped for breath, everything becoming too much. 


This was nothing like anything she’d felt with David, so much more than she imagined it could be.  She enjoyed sex, but this made a switch go off within her. She needed this, needed more than just one night. It wasn’t love, it was a genuine lust and need for him to fill her, as if she were incomplete without him.  She closed her eyes and lost herself in everything he made her feel, their bodies peaking in ecstasy together.


He rolled off of her, lying on his back, his manhood still very much at attention despite their activity.  “Such a good girl,” he growled, pulling on her earlobe with his teeth. 


“Fuck.  You just ruined me for other men. I’m not sure whether to thank you or hate you.”

 

“Trust me, tonight is far from over…”

Chapter 2 by nsyncsfan2001

Jenny woke up the next morning, naked and alone in JC’s bed. She picked up her clothes, getting dressed.  Her legs ached from the night before, surprised that she was able to walk and wasn’t exhausted from such little sleep.


She closed the bedroom door, walking down the hall.  The bathroom door was open, the sound of the shower running as she walked by.


“Where do you think you’re going?” JC called.  “You’re not leaving already, are you?” he growled from the shower.


“I.. well…” she mumbled.


“Get in here, join me.  I promise it’ll be worth your while.  Have you ever had shower sex?”


“N…no,” she admitted.


“Oh mama, you’re gonna want to stay for that.”



She sat at his small dining room table, a yogurt parfait and a cup of tea before her.


“I’m going to ask this carefully,” JC started.  “How many times have you had sex?”


“Ummm, I don’t know that I know, but more than ten for sure.”


“How many boys, since clearly I’m the only man you’ve ever been with…”


“Just one.  But he was nothing compared to that…”


“Let me guess, nothing inventive, just plain missionary position?”


“Yeah.  I mean, it was good, not having anything to compare it to.  I’d even hook up with him when I needed it after we broke up.”


“You’re never seeing him again for sex, not without teaching him a thing or two.  Do you have anywhere to be today?  It’s Sunday, so you won’t have class yet.”


“I won’t be going to church, that’s for sure.  No, no plans today.”


“Good.  I want you to start doing yoga on a regular basis.  It’ll relax you, help you with stress, and open your body up, make you more flexible…”


“Am I just going to be your little sex slave now?” she giggled playfully.


“Maybe not a slave, unless you’re into that.  I’m intrigued by you, Jenny. You’re beautiful, smart, driven, focused. Things many women have said about me. I feel I could challenge you in ways no other man can, mentally and sexually.”


“So how would this work? We just exchange numbers and contact each other when we need something?”


“Expect me to call or text you a lot, I can’t get enough of you.  I was imagining this to be a one night thing, but after last night, once I got you in my bed…” He bit his lip thinking about the last 12 hours, from conversation to unbridled passion and back, trying to control himself.


“But no dating,” she said cautiously.


“While I’m monogamous when I find a partner, I don’t believe in labeling things. We would go to dinner, I have events I might need to bring you with me for company, but nothing more… official, you might say.”


“So pretty strictly just sex?” 


“Does that bother you?”


“Not when the sex is that mind blowing.  How old are you?”


“Just turned 26.  You?”


“21.  My ex is 25 and had no idea what he was doing in comparison.  Is this situation the type of thing where we can talk with each other, get to know one another to some degree?”


“I told you I want to challenge your mind, not just your body.  We can talk for a bit before I show you some yoga.”


“We were each other’s first, so I guess it makes sense he had no clue what he was doing, even though he watched and looked at enough porn to make me uncomfortable, feel not good enough.”


“Jenny, you are perfect.”  His voice almost faltered at that statement, as if he was admitting too much too soon.  “True, porn doesn’t always give an accurate representation of things, I’m surprised he didn’t try different things to please you.”


“He was more concerned with his own pleasure.  Once he was done, it didn’t matter if I had or not. Being with you, you making sure I went, multiple times, that was something I’d never imagined sex could be like. Of course I dreamed of a more attentive lover, so when I hit the jackpot on my next go…”


“Not that I mind, but I’m more than my sexual proclivity. I am glad I opened your eyes to more than what he could give you.”


She looked around the living space of his apartment. Next to the couch she saw a guitar.  “You play?”


He smiled. “Yes, I play. Another time, perhaps, maybe later today if you can handle it.”


He cleared their dishes from the table, having her sit on the carpet that rested over his hardwood floors.  He gazed into her eyes, holding her hands, showing her some of the basics of yoga, already trying to see how far she could go, what she could handle. 


“This is harder than it’s made out to be,” she said, struggling to hold where he looked perfect and rooted, natural.


“It will come with practice,” he assured her.  “There’s a class at the school that meets in the gym once a week. Go if you can.  This was a great start, I’m noticing things are opening up already, and I’m liking what I see.”


Her eyes flitted to his sweats, tented with his arousal. Just the sight of him like that made her bite her lip.


“I’m glad we’re thinking the same thing. Bedroom, then another shower, less sexy this time, though I make no promises…”



Jenny! Jenny! Are you alive? I haven’t heard from you since you left the party!!


Jenny looked at her phone. I’m fine, I’m alive. Very sore, but alive. I’ll be home soon, I’m just off campus.


Girl, tell me EVERYTHING!!

 

“Everything ok?” JC asked. 


“Yeah, my roommate, best friend actually, she was worried about me. I told her I was in very good hands.”


“I shouldn’t have kept you all day, classes start tomorrow, you should have some time with friends.  I’ll text you though, for sure.”


“I’m glad you kept me all day, I’m very satisfied,” she sighed. 


“As am I. I think this will work out well.  I’ll see you around, Jenny, feel free to text if you need a little something.”


She made the short walk home, seeing people hanging out at a bbq at the main quad. She made a mental note to ask Maddie if she wanted to go once she got back to her room. 


The door to her room was open, Maddie sitting on her bed. “Close the door, I need details!!!”


Jenny plopped onto her bed.  “He lives right off campus, so he’s super close by.  As soon as we got into his apartment, he was all over me.  I stripped for him, and then, oh my god I can’t even say it…” she said, a blush coming to her face.


“Just spill!” Maddie demanded.


“He used his tongue,” she whispered, looking downward with her eyes.


“Shut up!  I swear, most guys are like it’s poisonous or something.  Did David ever…?”


“Oh god no.  Maddie, he made me feel things I’ve never felt before.  I seriously thought I was gonna pass out or explode from it all.  Then we did it again, and again, until I was so tired I couldn’t handle more.  I went to leave in the morning, and we had shower sex, he made me breakfast, he taught me some yoga, then more sex and shower sex… The man is a GOD!”


“You’re not kidding!  I mean, I had a good time last night, but damn… Are you gonna see him again?”


“We exchanged numbers, and agreed to call or text if we want to meet up and things.  He’s so smart, sophisticated…”


“And a beast in bed.  Girl, you’ve got the whole package in one man.”


“It’s nothing official, but I can’t wait to hear from him.”

 

As if on cue, her phone vibrated.  I had fun last night and today.  I hope you text or call me tonight, be alone if you can, or be very quiet…

 

Jenny showed Maddie the text.  “Girl, what if he wants to do phone sex?  You hold onto this guy at any cost!”


“There’s a BBQ in the quad, you wanna go?  I’m hungry.”


“I bet, after all that sex,” Maddie laughed.  “Go change and we’ll head over.”


Jenny changed into a flowy tank top and shorts, slipping into flip flops and pulling her hair back.  They walked out to the quad, Maddie introducing Jenny to some of her friends that were there.


Jenny went to grab a bag of chips and another soda when a hand brushed hers grabbing for the last bag of her favorite chips.


“Oh, you want those?”


She looked up, seeing Justin next to her, lost again in his eyes.  “Uh, yeah, they’re my favorite.”


“Take em, beautiful.”


“You had a good time at the frat party last night?” she asked, hiding the feeling in her stomach thinking of him with the blonde.


“Yeah.  You were there?”


“Yeah.”


“Oh, sorry I missed you.”


“Really?  Didn’t seem like it with your tongue down someone’s throat.”


She walked away, feeling triumphant that she was avoiding his charms, as much as she didn't want to at the same time.



She waited until Maddie was asleep, pulling out her phone. 


Hi. 


Not keeping you up, am I Jenny?


No, my roommate just fell asleep. 


Can you be quiet? I’d hate to wake her up…


What exactly am I doing?


Oh honey, I think you know.  Get comfortable. I’d like it if you’re naked.


How would you know?


I wouldn’t, but it’s easier for you and sexier for me to imagine.


I can take my panties off…


Mmmm, I’m picturing that ass already…


They continued their texts, it getting harder to stay focused as they went. Put your phone down and cum for me baby. I’ll do the same, thinking of earlier…

 

She touched herself, something she was well rehearsed at, but never at the insistence of a man, more of the absence of one.  She stayed quiet, biting her lip if things felt too good. It’s not him, so it’ll never be as good, she thought to herself. 

When she finished, she went to the bathroom down the hall. It was a large bathroom, with a wall of bathroom stalls, sinks on either side of a middle wall, and showers on the other wall. 


She heard a shower on, stepping quietly into a bathroom stall. She heard noises, nothing sounding like typical showering.


“Justin, I think someone’s in here, you gotta be quiet…” a female voice giggled, her voice bouncing off the walls. 


“Way to give out my name, peaches.  I can’t control myself, I’m sorry…”


Jenny finished what she needed to do, flushing and washing her hands as quickly as possible to avoid hearing more of him with her. She felt stupid about wanting to fall for him before, he was clearly off limits.



She sat in her first class of the semester and the morning- Science Fiction literature.  It seemed the more fun choice of the English classes she had to take for her general education portion of her degree.  She was getting her notebook and pens out when she felt a tap on her shoulder.


“Are you following me or something?” Justin laughed, sitting at the desk next to her.


“I was here first, so I think YOU’RE following ME,” she giggled back, wishing she could control the response.


The teacher arrived, a woman in her late 30s.  “Let’s take roll, so we know those enrolled versus those looking to add.”


She called the names registered for the class.


“Thomas, Genevieve.”


Jenny raised her hand.  “That’s me.”


“Timberlake, Justin.”  Justin raised his hand silently.


They reviewed the syllabus, the class being short for the first day.  Jenny was surprised, the reading list being mostly feminist literature with a post apocolyptic or dystopian fiction, including a couple comic books.  It wasn’t what she was expecting, but she was intrigued by material she hadn’t read yet that she could add to her bookshelf.


Justin looked at Jenny.  “So, Genevieve…”


“Just call me Jenny,” she insisted.


“Your call, I like Genevieve…”


“I do too, but it’s shorter, easier to say.”


“What’s your next class?”


“Music Theory with Chasez.”


“Me too.  What’s your major?” he wondered.


“Music performance.”


“I’m still torn between performance and composition.  Hoping this class will help me choose.  It’s the only section available.  Must be a new teacher, I don’t recognize the name.  You wanna walk together?”


“Sure,” she said softly.  She was trying not to be obvious that she was a little attracted to him, her mind also thinking about JC.  They walked to the Music building, finding their classroom and taking seats next to each other.  


“Hey, I’m in Crawford dorm, 2nd floor.  Girls are on one floor, guys on the other.  Since we’re in the same dorm, you wanna study together for the classes we have together?”


“Just studying, I don’t want blondie being mad at me for anything.”


“We can meet in the library if that helps, or the common room for the dorm, if that makes you more comfortable.”


“I suppose we could do that, see if anyone else has a different section and wants to study,” she agreed.


He’s not as bad as Maddie made him out to be.  I love his eyes, and he’s been so sweet to me.  Still, I don’t wanna give up what I have with JC.


The room filled with students, the door opening again.  She watched the man walk through, put his things on the podium at the front, and look out at the class.

 

“Fuck,” she gasped quietly, drawing Justin’s attention.

Chapter 3 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

10/5/22

“You ok?” Justin whispered, noting her reaction. 


“Yeah, fine,” she mumbled, trying to not draw attention to herself. 


JC tapped his stack of papers on the podium. “Good morning, this is Musical Theory, I’m professor Chasez, but you can just call me Josh.”

 

Oh, I’ve called him that plenty the last couple of days, screaming his name. Oh god, I can’t keep doing this if he’s my teacher…

 

He began calling roll, for the same reason her earlier teacher had. People started walking out as they saw how few spots were available to add. 


“Genevieve Thomas…”


Jenny raised her hand, covering her face to avoid being seen. 


“Ms Thomas, I need to see your face so I can recognize you out of the other students…”


She slowly lifted her head, trying not to look him in the eyes, failing miserably. 


She saw him blink in surprise before he cleared his throat and moved on. 


“Justin Timberlake…”


Justin raised his hand, looking at Jenny curiously. 


She hung her head through most of the lecture, figuring that he would just dive right into the class.


“Your final project is to present a song to the class.  It can be an original piece, or playing something from memory, no sheet music.  You may work with a pair or small group, or present alone if you so choose, as long as you have proof of contribution to the piece.  This is a more advanced class than the introductory course, so I expect more from my students.”  He looked at Jenny in particular as she said the last line.


Class ended, Jenny walking past the podium.


“Ms. Thomas, can I speak with you for a minute?” JC asked.  


Justin looked at Jenny.  “I’ll wait for you out in the hall, Jenny.”  She nodded, staying still as others walked out.


The room emptied, students who wanted to add were dealt with, and soon they were alone.


“I thought you said you were an English major, this is a requirement for Music majors…”


“I wanted to seem more interesting, I figured being a Music major would seem cliche somehow.  You said you were a doctoral candidate…”


“I am.  Part of that requires teaching the subject.  For the record, I would have found you just as interesting if you’d told me you were a Music major.  I probably still would have slept with you.  Given the circumstances…”


“I understand, it wouldn’t be good…”


“No, I want to keep seeing you.  We just need to be more… careful, discreet, than if you were an English major not taking my class.  The fact that you are my student makes it more interesting, forbidden.  I find that incredibly sexy…”


He stepped towards her, pulling her body into his, pressing his heat against her.


She wanted to melt into him, but she also knew Justin was waiting for her just outside the door.


“Later,” she said, looking into his eyes.  “I have one more class today, then I’m free.  I can run into you at the coffee shop under your building.  I just need to be back by 10.”


“You can’t tell anyone about this, Jenny.”


“Maddie already knows, but not that you’re my teacher.  I’ll keep it that way as long as I can.”


“Very good.  Now that I know you’re my student, I want something else from you.”


“What?”


“If at all possible, wear your sexiest panties to my class.  Even if I can’t see them, I’ll at least know you’re wearing them, just for me.  Who was the boy you were with?”


“No one.  Just a friend, but he’ll get suspicious if I take much longer…”


“As long as he’s just a friend, I’d hate to have competition for that beautiful body of yours, Jenny.  Go, I’ll text you when I’m on my way to the coffee shop.”


She nodded, grabbing her things and walking out of the classroom, an extra wide swing in her step as she knew he was watching her walk away.


“What did he want?” Justin asked when she got out into the hall.


“Nothing much,” she lied.  He probably wanted to fuck me against the table next to his podium.  I would’ve done it if Justin hadn’t been hanging around…

 

“Wanna go grab some coffee or something?  There’s a great place across from campus…” Justin suggested.


“Does it have to be coffee?”


“I could take you to lunch, there’s some great little spots around campus you should know about.”


“Ok, let’s do lunch.”


They walked to a small Mexican restaurant, home to a 1.5 foot long, 5 pound burrito.  They bought regular burritos and sat down at a table.


“You sure everything was ok in Chasez’s class?  You seemed a little… weird.”


“I’m fine.  I had an embarrassing run in with him and was hoping I’d never see him again,” she lied.


“I’m sure he’s forgotten all about it.  Our lit class is gonna be intense.  Quite a reading list we’re covering.”


“I’m excited for the challenge,” she said.


“Would you want to work on the music final together?  What kind of performance are you focusing on?”


“Vocal.  As sad as it is, I can’t play an instrument to save my life.  I’ve tried guitar and piano, enough to get by in classes I took, but that’s about it.  You said you weren’t sure between performance and composition?”


“I get ideas for songs in my head, I love putting pen to paper for words and getting the chords down.  I play a little bit of everything, mostly piano and guitar or bass guitar.  I was thinking we could do something original, I’ve had a lot of inspiration lately.”


“Your girlfriend?” Jenny asked.


“She’s not my girlfriend, just someone I’m casual with.”


“That’s what college is about, isn’t it?” Her voice sounded more judgmental than it had any right to be, sleeping with one of her professors.


“I know my reputation, player on and off the court, but I’m not what people think.  I’m trying to change that.”


“By sucking face in the hall at a frat party and having shower sex in the bathroom?”


“That was you that was in there?” Justin gasped.  “I… well, I guess I have no excuse for why you’d think I’m that way.  I’m working on it, but clearly a work in progress.”


“I heard you’re being scouted?” Jenny asked. 


“Yeah.  I’m a versatile player, I can play almost anything they need. I have a mean 3 point shot.”


“Sounds like you’re almost perfect; star athlete, great musician, but this is your one flaw.”


“I’m far from perfect, you seem to have it all together…”


“Not at all,” she laughed. “I worked my ass off to get here, but my life isn’t perfect. If anything I feel like I’m escaping things by being here. I got this first week of school off of work, so next week things get crazier.”


“Where do you work?”


“A used book store, I love it. I’d been working full time all summer, plus any overtime I could get.  You work anywhere?”


“No. I’m here on an athletic scholarship so I just do school and train. Family is fairly well off anyway, so I get an allowance every month, and can get more whenever I need it.”


“Have you ever had a job?”


“I did in high school, doing sports camps with kids for the summers. Any way I could get extra practice in. That’s actually what happened last night. I was training at the gym with Marie…”


“At least blondie has a name,” she chuckled. 


“She’s also on a sports scholarship, so we were training together, and well, one thing led to another when we got back to the dorm.”


“Awful late training session.”


“It’s open til 10, so not THAT late…”


“Whatever.  You don’t need to explain anything to me, justify yourself and how you spend your time, who you spend it with.”


“If we’re going to be spending time together studying, I’d like you to not hate me and have a terrible idea of what I’m like.”


“I don’t hate you, Justin. Would I have agreed to walking to music class with you, studying with you, or even to having lunch with you if I hated you?”


“I suppose not. It’s hard to know who my real friends are sometimes, because of my position on the team and such. A lot of people wanting to ride my coattails to the top.”


“You approached ME when I was moving in, so this is all on you,” she laughed. 


“You looked like you needed help, so I offered.”


They finished lunch, going back on campus to buy their books, then walking back to the dorms to drop things off. 


“You have one more class?” he wondered as she headed towards the main door, Justin facing the stairs up to his room. 


“Yeah.  Three Monday/ Wednesday and two Tuesday/Thursday.”


“Can I see you after your next class, get a head start on the reading for English?”


“You sure you don’t need a training session with Marie?  Or at least see her today?”


“We’re not serious, Jenny…”


“Playing tonsil hockey in public and showering together sounds kinda serious to me.”  She ignored the part of her brain saying she wasn’t much better than him, thinking of her shower sessions with JC.


“You still haven’t answered my question,” Justin tried again. 


“I have plans. I’ll see you around, we live in the same dorms, we’re bound to run into each other.  I’d hate for Marie to think I’m stealing you away…”


“Maybe you could join me at the gym sometime, I could spot you.”


“Not my kinda thing, but thanks. I’m good with an actual run, not even a treadmill unless I really have to.”


“Ok, I get it.  Enjoy your next class,” he sighed, turning to walk towards his room. 


“Justin,” she said, causing him to turn around again. “I suppose I could try it sometime, once I get into a routine and know my schedule more.  It’s not a no, just not right now.”


He smiled softly and walked upstairs, Jenny leaving the dorm for her final class of the day. The class couldn’t end soon enough as her phone felt like it was burning up her pocket waiting for JC to text her. 


She left class and headed for the coffee shop, sitting with an iced coffee and her first book for English, Flatland.  


She was taking notes, trying to understand the book, written in a 2 dimensional world that was difficult to wrap her head around, when her phone buzzed. 

 

On my way, be there in 5

 

She continued reading, rereading certain parts trying to make sense of it.  She felt him standing behind her, heading him clear his throat.


“Science Fiction with Ramirez?” he asked.  She looked up at him, nodding. He took a seat at the table. “Incredible book, ahead of its time in so many ways, an interesting critique of Victorian English societal hierarchy.”


“You remember all that from a class you took a few years ago?  I can barely wrap my head around the discussion of dimensions, I really missed a lot of the nuances and criticisms you just mentioned. It’s not even 100 pages and I’m stuck on it.”


“I still have my paper I wrote on it, maybe it could help you.”


“Josh, I‘m not using your paper to cheat…”


“No, I wasn’t suggesting that at all.  I meant more of you read it and see if there are any insights you could use.  I happen to think you are quite intelligent, I would never suggest you cheat to get a better grade.”


“Funny coming from a professor sleeping with one of his students,” she chuckled quietly.


“I slept with you before knowing you would be one of my students.  I want to keep sleeping with you in spite of you being my student.  That has nothing to do with what’s between us,” he said in a whisper.  “Shall we go upstairs, where we don’t have to be quiet?”


They walked out of the coffee shop, JC again flashing his resident badge to get access to his apartment.


“So, what’s happening first?” she wondered as they got in the elevator.


“Well, I think I can be honest in saying I want you out of this outfit and screaming my name.  I’ve been wanting you all day, especially after realizing how much trouble I could get into if anyone found out.  You’re just the right kind of trouble, Jenny, and I like it.  I can grab dinner from one of the places downstairs, I admit I am a terrible cook, we can chat about Flatland while we eat, then hopefully have time for another round before I send you home for the night.”


“Sounds like a plan,” she said with a smile, squeezing her legs together in anticipation.


They walked to his apartment, less hurried than the first time, both of them aroused by the promise of what was to come, knowing how the other made them feel.  He unlocked the door, opening it for her, walking in behind her.  


“So we can go back to my bedroom, or we can try the couch, I can think of things we can do on either…”


“What the hell, let’s try the couch,” she laughed.  “With you, I trust it will be phenomenal.”


“Oh, it definitely will be, for both of us.  A learning experience for sure, I’ll teach you things no man would ever think of teaching, just expecting you to already know.  Maybe that’s why I’m a professor, I love teaching as well as doing.”


“Should I strip for you again?  I kinda liked that, very empowering watching you as I did.”


“If you wish, though I know you’d like me undressing you as well, you’d still get a similar reaction…”


“Then undress me.  Can I call you professor?”


“Class is in session,” he smirked, pulling her close to him.  He pressed his lips to her in a hungry kiss.  “You are a serious distraction, even when you’re not in the fucking room.  Thinking about this dress crumpled on my floor, sure that you’re not wearing a bra again, needing to feel the warmth and that smooth skin.  Knowing I’d see you tonight, doing this, saved me from having to deal with this myself,” he said, putting her hand over his pants.


“You were like this all day?” she gasped.  He nodded in reply.  “Aren’t you supposed to call a doctor?”


“Only if you need the little blue pill to get one, which I definitely don’t, just thinking about you.  In fact, it bodes very well if you can last longer, giving you plenty of attention.”


“I love the sound of that,” she purred.


She had on a red dress with small white flowers and a white shrug.  He put his hand on her shoulder, gently pulling the shrug off of her, making her feel every inch of it move across her shoulder and down her arm, his eyes focused on hers, as if seeing into her very soul.  Goosebumps erupted over her skin in anxious expectation.


“I wore this to make a good first impression on my first day,” she smiled softly.


“Well, it definitely made an impression on me.  If your little friend hadn’t been waiting for you, I’d have lifted up this dress and taken you on that table next to the lectern.”


“I totally imagined that, we need to find a way to make that a reality,” she purred, her eyes burning for him.


“Don’t tempt me to use my keys to that classroom and take you now.  Though maybe not the classroom.  I get an office, so maybe on that desk.”


“I like the idea of the one in the classroom, the possibility of being caught…”


“God, you’re incredible.”  He ran his finger along the string of her dress, tied at her shoulders to hold the dress up.  He flicked the knot undone, the fabric strap falling down effortlessly.  He repeated it on the other side, a sly smile on his face as he pulled the top of the dress down to reveal her naked breasts.


“I want to just take these in my mouth and suck on them until you can’t take it anymore.  I want to feel you undress me and then I’m going to make you feel so good.”


She unbuttoned his dress shirt, feeling so powerful that he wanted her.  She pulled it down his arms, it falling softly to the floor.  She looked at his belt, licking her bottom lip as she flicked the belt open, unbuttoning and unzipping his dress slacks.  She pressed her hand against him, keeping his pants on.


“What are you waiting for?” JC growled, hungry to have her.


“I’m using my power here.  I like the feeling of it against my hand, knowing how turned on you are, but keeping you from what you want.”


“You want it too, I know you do, Jenny.  Don’t fight it, or I might just have to call you your full name, which I think is very sexy…”


“Yeah, I’ve been getting that a lot today…”


“A lot, huh?  That boy?”


She nodded.  “He’s just a friend.”


“You keep saying that, as if you’re trying to convince yourself he isn’t something more.  I’ll tell you right now, I will fuck you better than he could ever dream of.”


“You keep saying that,” she retorted.  “Maybe you should show me…”


“Then you better keep undressing me so I can finish with you.”


“How naked?”


“All the way.”


“In a hurry?” she teased.


“Hardly.”


She pushed his pants and boxer briefs down, his arousal springing free from its confines.  He stepped out of the pile of clothes at his feet, pulling her on top of him on the couch.  


He kissed her forcefully, like she was water in the desert. He kissed down her neck, taking a nipple into his mouth, biting and sucking as his fingers rolled and tugged on the other. 


“Oh god, Josh…”


“Relax and enjoy, your turn will come soon enough.”


“My… turn?” she asked hesitantly. 


“We’ll get there, don’t worry.  I plan on giving you plenty of attention.”


He returned his mouth to her flesh, her back arching in appreciation of what he was doing.  She felt herself getting wetter by the second, her core only covered by panties pressing against his firm arousal.


“Oh god, I need you so bad,” she mewed.


“Get on your knees.  Answer me honestly, have you ever given head?”


“Yes, but I don’t know that I’m very good at it.  My ex wasn’t great at foreplay, it was pretty much straight into things.”


“Then let me teach you.”


She lowered herself to her knees, excitement stirring in her stomach and between her legs at the thought of taking him into her mouth.  She eagerly placed her lips around the bulbous tip, his length twitching at her ferocity.


“Use your tongue, go around, take a little at a time.”


She followed his directions, taking more of him in.


“Yes, god you’re the perfect student.  Play around with it, use your hand to stroke it while you lick and suck the tip.  Press your tongue against the bottom, along the vein… Oh god, Jenny… fuck…”


Her eyes flitted up to look at him, sitting on the couch, his head thrown back in pleasure, his mouth slacked open.  She seized the opportunity to take in as much of him as she could, JC bucking his hips at the sensation and a groan pulling from his lips.


“Fuck, Jenny, don’t stop.  I’m gonna cum.  You can either swallow it down or release me from your mouth and I'll squirt it all over those beautiful tits of yours…”


She continued to suck, feeling him twitch before his release flooded her mouth, Jenny quick to swallow as much of it as she could, as fast as she could.  She released him from her mouth, both of them gasping for breath.


“I was good?” she asked.


“Not good, great, incredible.  Keep doing that and you have the power to make any man want you.  They should want you regardless, you are sexy and confident and eager to please your partner.  Make sure he returns the favor.”


“You sound like this is a one time thing…” she said, sounding disappointed.


“No, but I know this can’t last forever, nothing can.”


Her heart sank at the thought of not being with him like this, knowing no one else could make her feel the way he did.  He was soon quick to remind her how good she could feel.  He pulled her back up into his lap, kissing her neck and nipping at her earlobes.


“Now I’m going to return the favor, you were so delicious, I can’t help but want a taste every fucking day.”


He kissed down her body, lowering her panties down her legs as he laid her on the couch.  He sat on his knees, positioning her to be comfortable as well as accessible to him.  


He nibbled at her inner thighs, her hips rolling in anticipation. He groaned as his tongue made contact, almost high off of her smell and taste. He was hooked, needing as much of it as she could give him. His tongue rough against her sweet spot, she was soon mumbling incoherently, JC smiling between her legs, knowing he’d been the only man to make her feel like this, react the way she was.


“God, JC, yes, oh my god… Fuck…”


He smiled wider, knowing an orgasm was coming, excited to get more of her on his tongue.  If her body could withstand it, he could do this all night, get off from her taste. He found himself almost painfully hard again so soon, trying to keep his brain in control over his libido. He was damned if he was going to be like those boys who only chased their own release, no matter how desperately he needed her.


His brain flicked back to reality, hearing her scream his name as she rode a wave, continuing to taste her.


“Fuck me, fill me so good, please…” she begged. 


He looked up at her, moving up her body. “How can I say no when you’re being such a good girl, saying please,” he hummed softly. 


He entered her, almost kicking himself as he was using such a simple position to enjoy her, but the way she reacted, he knew she didn’t care. His pace slowly ramped up, needing her more with each roll of his hips and scream of his name. 


“You like screaming for me?” he asked, knowing the answer.


“Yes, god, YES JOSH!”


“I may regret this, but then again maybe not,” he said, both of them groaning at his retreat off her body. He pulled her up to stand before bending her over the arm of the couch.  “This is a lot of guys’ favorite position. They get a view of your ass, a different angle for them and you, and I particularly enjoy it for how it makes you feel.  Enjoy it, mama, don’t be afraid to tell me how much you like it.”


He entered her again, a gasp caught in her throat at the new sensation.  He filled her entirely, in ways she hadn’t even imagined with him.  His pace was relentless, her moans and screams of his name poured like a fountain from her mouth, some quiet, others loud, all in enjoyment of his body against and within hers.  


“Fuck, Jenny, you’re so tight like this… I can’t… oh god…” he said as he lost control, releasing a second time as she continued screaming his name.  She slumped over the couch, JC hating to leave their position, but he knew she’d need to eat.  He definitely wanted more of her before she left for the night.


“Let’s shower, actually shower, so I’m clean to go grab food while you take your time.  If you’re good, I’ll be back in time that you’ll still be in there to start again…”


“Are all men as insatiable as you are?” she giggled.

 

“I think you know the answer to that, based on your limited experience.  I correct myself.  We all might be insatiable, but not know how to keep it that way, or at least be confident enough to continue.  This of course also depends on if the woman is willing.  If you’re too tired, tell me.  I don’t want to hurt you, that’s not what this is about.  There’s an attraction, for sure, but I’m not just in this for the sex.  It’s a major factor, that’s why we jumped right in, but I’m fascinated by your intellectual side.  Let’s shower and we can talk about your reading over dinner.”

Chapter 4 by nsyncsfan2001

“Girl, you barely made it before curfew.  Where were you, with your sex god again?”


“Three times,” Jenny blushed. “He also helped me understand my English reading before the next lecture.  So it’s not just sex, though I’m not complaining…”


“Justin was looking for you.”


Jenny sighed. “We had lunch together after back to back classes.”


“Oh! I heard that new music teacher is a hottie! Chasez, right? You’re in his class?”


“Yeah, Justin is in it, too.  He wants to study for English together, work on the music theory final together.”


“Sounds like he wants more than that…”


“He has his girlfriend or whatever he wants to call her. I kinda caught them in the showers last night.  I didn’t see anything, but I heard them.”


“He’s such a bad boy,” Maddie said.  “Oh, rush is coming up. I wasn’t sure if you wanted to pledge or not…”


“Nah. We can go to parties, but I don’t have the time for that.”


“Your choice.  Jake told me his frat is having another rager this weekend, you wanna go?  Maybe you can get your hottie to come with you…”


“I dunno, maybe not.  He’s starting his doctoral program, he’s gonna be studying a lot, I’m sure.”  Studying ME, but she doesn’t need to know that.


 

Jenny walked through the common room on her way to her first class the next morning when she saw Justin waiting for her.

 

“Hey, wanna walk to class together?  Not sure where you’re headed, but I could walk you.  What’s your schedule, I was thinking we could go over Flatland before class tomorrow.  It’s pretty heavy stuff…”


“Ummm, I have two classes in the morning.  Tried to get everything all together if possible so I have a clear schedule for work next week.  I think I’ll have time moving forward though, I’m not working quite so much now.  Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, then weekend afternoons.  It’s a relief being part time now, actually.  I don’t think I could do full time work and full time school.”


“My parents told me if I take a full class load and keep my GPA high while doing well on the team, they’ll pay for everything.  It does take a load off, that’s for sure.”


“Define doing well academically…”


“3.5, haven’t missed a semester yet.”


“Impressive.  I guess being a jock I figured you took the easier classes.”


“Basketball and music are my passions, I’m treating both as full time jobs, making sure I have something to fall back on.”


“What would you do if basketball didn’t pan out, hypothetically?”


“Maybe teach high school, music or PE, be that rare combo of both.”


“You were one of those rule breakers that was in band and a jock in high school, weren’t you?”


“Actually, no.  Sports was my focus in high school, music was something I actually hid.  Sorry, am I keeping you from getting to class on time?”


“I’m free around noon if that works for you to grab lunch and study?  I know a great sandwich place next to the coffee shop…”


“Here a few days and you know all the hot spots, huh?” Justin chuckled.  “Where’s your last class for the day?”


“Psychology, yay for needing it for prerequisites…”


“I took that class last semester.  It’s not as bad as it sounds.  I have a class in the same building, wanna just meet downstairs and we’ll walk together to lunch?”


“Sure,” she smiled.  


They walked to their respective first classes, the day moving quickly.  Jenny walked to her Psychology class and saw Justin waiting for the elevator.


“What floor?” she asked as she stepped in with him and other students.


“Third.  306…” he replied.


Jenny smiled.  “I’m in 304.”


They got off at the third floor, Justin walking her to her class.  “I’ll wait for you here, if you want.”


“Ok.  If my class is out first, I’ll wait for you.”


Class went by quickly, Justin waiting in the hall for her with a smile.  They walked through campus towards lunch when Jenny’s eyes widened.  She saw JC heading onto campus, JC fighting to keep a straight face as he saw her walking with Justin.


“Ms. Thomas, Mr. Timberlake,” JC said coolly.


“Professor,” Jenny said, trying hard to not slip into a more sensual tone.


I am SO going to pay for that later, she thought.

 

 

They ordered lunch, sitting at a table while they waited for their food to be ready.  “So, you hid your interest in music?”


“I did the typical high school guy stuff, I was in a garage band with my friends to have an outlet, but my dad was pretty insistent on making basketball my priority.  I dabbled in other sports as a kid, but once I hit middle school, basketball was it.  I did what I could, but once I hit college, I knew this was my chance.  As soon as I could declare a major in high school with my applications and stuff, that was it.  My parents never knew, at least not back then.”


“Are they supportive of it now?  I mean, you’re a junior, right?”


“Mom more than Dad, but yeah.”


“Same.  I always had this dream of being a famous singer like Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera.  My dad means well, but he tried to squelch my dreams to avoid rejection.  Mom has been the more supportive one.  I mean, they both have come to things I’m in, but I think my dad wants me to have a more practical career.”


“They want us to dream big, but then when we actually reach for those dreams, suddenly they wanna stop it.”


“Is your dad doing that with basketball?  I mean, you’ve been scouted…”


“He wants me to graduate first.  I get it, but at the same time I have credits and I could always go back to school later, take classes during the off season and stuff.  Sometimes it feels like he doesn’t believe I could get to the level I’m going for.  I train really hard to be where I am, but it feels like it’s not good enough for him somehow.”


Their orders were ready, Justin grabbing their food.  “So, do we wanna talk about Flatland?”


“I guess,” she laughed lightly.  “I actually got some great insight from Josh yesterday,” she said.


“Josh?”


“Professor Chasez,” she corrected, a slight blush staining her cheeks.


“Oh,” Justin sighed.


“I was reading it at the coffee shop yesterday and he saw me, we sat and talked for a bit.  He took that class when he went here for his undergrad.  I’m actually really thankful, I was feeling in over my head with this book, afraid it would set the tone for the semester.”


“What were you expecting?” Justin wondered.


“I dunno.  I guess I’m more of a fantasy reader than science fiction.  Anyway, I could get good insights into it that I didn't get from reading it…”


Her phone buzzed in her pocket.  She took it out, seeing a text from JC.  I don’t like how close you and Mr. Timberlake are becoming.  I told you I don’t share.

 

There’s nothing to share.  We have classes together, that’s it.  She pushed her phone back in her pocket.  Her face shifted, looking slightly bothered.

 

“You ok?” Justin asked, looking towards her phone.


“Fine, it’s nothing.  Are you going to the party this weekend?”


“Which one?  It’s Rush Week, every frat and sorority is throwing a party…”


“The same one I ran into you and your… whatever.”


“Oh.  Yeah, I’m in the fraternity, so I kinda have to go.”


“You’re in a frat but you live in the dorms?”


“There wasn’t room when I joined, and I have friends in the dorm that aren’t in the frat.  I feel like living there would just make my reputation worse than it already is.  It still bothers me that you think…”


“I’m seeing a different side of you, Justin, but I also know the parts of you I’ve seen that do go with your reputation.  Most assumptions are based on fact.  You had your tongue down her throat and were in the girls shower together.  It’s almost like you’re two different guys.  I don’t know why it matters what I think, we’re just friends with classes together.”


Justin’s face fell a little, hurt by her words, though he’d never admit it.  “Oh, yeah, I dunno.  I guess I didn’t want to make a bad first impression.”


“You didn’t, you helped me carry all my books into my dorm room.”


“THAT is what was in that box?  Jesus, did you bring a whole library’s worth?” he laughed.


“Kinda, MY library anyway.  It was very sweet of you to help me without being asked to.  Again, I’m seeing this different side to you, walking me to class, working on projects and studying together.  Not what I expected once I heard more about you.  I’m pleasantly surprised.”


“Well, hopefully I can keep up with this new image for you.”


“Do it for you, not me or anyone else.  If you don’t want that stereotype, then do what you can to change it.”


They talked for a while, eventually going back to the dorm.  “Don’t take this the wrong way, but you wanna sit in my room?  Door open,” Jenny suggested.  “Or we can just hang out in the common area, I wouldn’t want Marie to get the wrong idea…”


“She’s got volleyball practice, I am meeting with her tonight for dinner and more training though.”


“Is there a yoga class that meets at the gym?  I was thinking of joining.”


“I think it’s Thursday nights.  Maybe I’ll see you around the gym?”


“I guess so, depending on when you go.  If I’m working, probably not.  I think I’m working 1-6 Tuesdays and Thursdays.”


“The class meets at 7:30, so that might work.”


“Don't tell me you had an ex that took the class, opr go to watch girls bending around…”


“I just happen to be observing as I’m going around to what I need,” he shrugged.


They walked to Jenny’s room, Maddie wasn’t there.  “She’s probably with Jake or something.”


“Frat president Jake?  Heh, she’s got more to worry about than what you heard about me…”


“Is that so?  Should I really warn her?  They hooked up at the party, not sure about since then.”


“He’s practically engaged.  I mean, it’s his parents setting it up, gotta love that upper class bullshit, still arranging marriages.  She’s hot, but boring as fuck.  Maybe Maddie can change his parents’ mind, if it makes it that far.”


“But does he sleep around?”


“As a form of rebellion against his parents, yeah.  Hard to say how long his thing with her could last.  If he told her about the party himself, maybe a couple months.”


“I’ll let her know.  Not sure how…”


“How what?” Maddie said walking through the doorway.  “What do we have here?”


“Just hanging out,” Jenny was quick to say, scooting away from Justin.  “He said Jake has a rep for sleeping around though, and something about an arranged marriage?”


“It won’t stick.  He’s majoring in business so he can go out on his own, not follow in dear old Daddy’s footprints.”


“Well, good luck with that,” Justin said.  “Just thought I’d warn Jenny to tell you.”


“Ok, weird.  You’re not sucking face, so what’s it to you?” Maddie asked defensively.


“Can’t just be nice?” he wondered. 


“You? Nice? That’s funny…”


“I’ll meet you in the common room, Justin…” Jenny said, Justin getting the hint and leaving.


“What is going on Maddie? I know you warned me about him, but seriously, what the fuck?”


“He dumped one of my friends with no reason why.  Went on to the next girl like she meant nothing to him. I don’t want him getting his claws into you, too.” 


“We’re just friends, we have classes together.”


“He likes you, Jenny. He’s ready to be done with blondie and you’re his next target… Though you being with Mr. Sex God helps a bit.”


“Can we not call him that?” Jenny asked. “Anyway, I can handle myself. I’ll just be in the common room.”

 

Jenny left the room, knowing Maddie meant well, but she wasn’t going to let herself fall for Justin that easily. He may have great eyes, an incredible smile, and actually be really sweet, but I can’t compete with Marie and that type of girl. She’s athletic, beautiful, someone you’d expect with a guy like Justin. Anything I thought was between us was over once I saw him with her. 

 

She saw Justin sitting on a couch, talking to a couple other students. Their eyes met, a smile spreading across his face. 


“Are things ok?” he asked. 


“Yeah, it’s nothing. Hey, you’re in our music theory class…” she said, recognizing one of the guys Justin was with. 


“Yeah, we were just talking about Chasez.  He’s intense, there’s stories from when he was an undergrad…”


“What kind of stories?”


“He was super jealous cuz some guy hit on his girlfriend at the time. Cold cocked the guy, knocked him right out.”


“Oh…” she said, her voice a little shaky.


“I heard he’s married, the lucky bitch,” one of the girls said, obviously into JC.

 

“Wait, WHAT?!” Jenny gasped.

End Notes:

The plot thickens...

Chapter 5 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

10/7/22

“Yeah, he’s married.  My parents ran into him at an alumni function after he finished his double Masters, and he brought his wife…”  the voice trailed on but Jenny had stopped listening.  Her face fell, she felt like everything was crumbling beneath her.


“Jenny?” Justin asked, his voice breaking her out of her bubble.  “You ok?”


“Yeah… I’m fine.  I guess I shouldn’t be surprised he’s married.”


“Don’t tell me you have a little crush on him, too?” one of the guys teased, looking at the girl that brought up him being married.  


“I mean, I guess.  He’s handsome for sure.”


They continued talking about their classes and such, Jenny getting to know more people.  She’d swear she’d catch Justin glancing at her every once in a while, trying not to make eye contact with him.  


“Well, I gotta go meet Marie, but I’ll see you guys around,” Justin said before leaving the dorm onto campus.


“How long has he been with Marie?  I’ve been… warned about Justin…”


“He’s just a serial dater, it’s college,” one of the guys shrugged.  


“To answer your question, they were on again off again for a while last year, on again as of a couple weeks ago.  They decided being apart for the summer wasn’t going to work, her family goes off to wherever the rich people go.  She’s Olympic bound, he’s being scouted by the NBA, it’s a match in athletic heaven.”


“I’m gonna go, but it was nice to meet you all, see you around since we live in the same dorm,” Jenny said.  


She walked back into her room, fell on her bed, lying on her back.


“He’s married?” she sighed questioningly.


“Who’s married?” Maddie asked.  “Don’t tell me that Sex God is married…”


“Professor Chasez, my music theory teacher…”


“Don’t tell me you have a crush?  Did we learn NOTHING from Ross and Elizabeth on Friends?  Pretty sure the school has a similar policy, even if you aren’t his student.  Shut that dream down right now, Jenny.”


If only I could, she thought to herself.  I guess I have to, if he’s married.  That’s the bigger piece to this.  If he texts me tonight, that’s fine, but if he wants to meet, I’ll end things face to face.  Maybe Justin is interested.  I dunno, I’m 21 but also not a big dater.  David and I got together so I wasn’t alone on what became a group date to the movies, but then things progressed because I thought that’s what I needed to keep him.  I liked him eventually, then obviously sleeping with him, but I don’t want that again.  I don’t want someone I feel I have to do certain things with, and Justin seems like that kind of guy.  JC doesn’t, oddly enough, despite the nature of our relationship.  

 

 

Jenny woke up the next morning, having gone down to the student services center to grab dinner the night before, the food court there had better options than the dining hall.  After she ate, she went back to her room and fell asleep.  She looked at her phone and saw she’d missed a text from JC.


Are you awake?  I’d like a repeat of the last time, throwing in some new things we’ve done together…


She typed a response.  Sorry, I passed out hard last night.  Hopefully you aren’t disappointed.


She began getting ready, putting on a pink tank top and a denim skirt, wanting to look cute but be comfortable in the late summer heat.  She pulled her hair back into a simple low ponytail.  Her phone buzzed on her bed.

 

You could never disappoint me, Genevieve.  I’ll see you in class.

 

She felt excited that he wanted to see her, but also nervous knowing she’d have to end things.  She heard a tap at her door.


“Justin, what’s up?” she asked, opening the door a crack, as Maddie was still sleeping.


“Let’s grab some coffee or something before class, breakfast?”


“Sure, beats going by myself.  I’ll meet you in the common room in 5?”


Justin nodded with a slight smile, Jenny finishing getting ready before heading out for the day.  She grabbed her bag of binders and books, ready for her first set of classes. 


Justin was sitting on a couch in the common room, standing once he caught sight of her. Jenny had to keep herself from smiling at how cute he was, how happy he was just to see her.


“I know there’s the coffee place off campus, but there’s a great little spot on campus when I don’t wanna go across campus.  They’ve got great pastries and breakfast sandwiches.”


“I’ll just grab stuff from the dining hall as part of my room and board package,” Jenny sighed. 


“If it's the money I can…”


“Yes and no. It’s… complicated. I don’t want to be a burden with that.”


“Not at all, I’m here if you wanna talk.”


“Once we grab breakfast.”


They walked to a little coffee place on the back side of the student services center, with a little awning and outdoor seating already set up. 


Jenny got an iced black tea, Justin an iced latte, getting both of them the breakfast wraps. They sat down outside, watching people come and go. 


“So, you’re sure you want to hear my drama?”


“I don’t know about drama, but if it’s something you want to share with me, then I’m good.”


Jenny took a deep breath. “My parents are separated right now.  It’s been a couple months. Not an ideal situation, definitely not in any of our control, not really.”


“It can be tough. My parents divorced when I was really little, so I guess I’m lucky I don’t remember much about it.”


“This is definitely different. The rough part is it started on my brother’s birthday.  He just turned 15, so it’s a rough time anyway, let alone your dad leaving unexpectedly.  I’ve been working all summer to help Mom keep up with bills and rent.  They have somewhere they’re staying now that she says I don’t need to worry, but I feel like it’s my job to step up and be what my dad can’t right now.”


“So you feel you need to save as much as you can to have money saved up in case she needs help?” Justin asked. 


“Yeah. It’s been hard being away from them, but you and Maddie are helping a lot.  Yesterday was nice, meeting new people. Sorry about Maddie freaking out…”


“I was afraid to bring that up…”


“She said you dumped a friend of hers out of the blue, moved on like it was nothing.  She’s just protective of me after my ex, making sure I’m not hurt again if she can prevent it.”


“You wanna talk about it?”


“Is that the kind of thing friends talk about like this?”


“How do you mean?”


“I’m a girl, you’re a guy.”


“Am I? I hadn’t noticed,” he laughed. 


“I just don’t have guy friends that ask me about things like that. I guess I’m glad this isn’t a date, that would ruin it for sure…”


“To not being a date,” he said, raising his cup.  “If you want to tell me, I want to listen.”


“We were together about a year and a half.  I broke up with him on my birthday after he ditched lunch plans to be with a girl I knew he liked. She doesn’t feel the same way, but he still chose being with her over being with me on my birthday.”


“That sucks.”


“It’s been over a year now but we’d still hook up from time to time if we were particularly lonely. Ok, that might be an overshare.”


“When was the last time you saw him?”


“Right after everything with my dad. It’s been a couple months.  Trying to move on so I don’t keep getting hurt, I know he’ll never want me the way he wants her.  Maybe that’s why the sex wasn’t super incredible, but he was my first, so…”  Her eyes widened at what she’d just admitted.  “Ok, THAT was definitely an overshare…”


“First loves are hard.”


“I don’t think that’s what I’d call it. I don’t know that we even liked each other when it all started, but it was better than being alone.  I know I wasn’t super into him at first, clearly he wasn’t into me.”


“Enough to sleep with you,” Justin noted.


“Isn’t that most guys though? Like girls just enough to get laid?”


“Not all guys,” Justin was quick to reply.


“Says the guy with a heartbreaker reputation.”


“One I’m trying to change,” he said softly. 


They finished breakfast and headed to their first class. She was thankful for her notes and stuff from JC on the reading, it made her feel more prepared and understand the lecture better. 


She felt a pit in her stomach about ending things, especially the sex, but he was married and her professor.  No matter how exciting it being forbidden felt, it wasn’t worth ruining his career, her reputation, and ruining a marriage.


They walked to music theory, getting seated before JC came in.  They were talking about plans for the afternoon when JC walked in, seeing her sitting next to him, talking closely.  She felt his eyes boring into her, unhappy at how close she was to someone else.


She was drawn to the passion he had in his lecture, it was clear music was in his blood, he was truly one of them, passing on knowledge and personal experiences.  She was almost entranced, Justin seeing her taking notes and practically staring at their professor.  He also noticed how much it felt like JC was making eye contact with Jenny, or at least their general direction, and how his face would change making eye contact with Justin.


Class ended, Jenny walking towards JC.  “Ms. Thomas, I need to see you for a minute.”


“You need me to stay?” Justin asked.


“I’ll be fine.  I’ll meet you in a bit, ok?”


Justin nodded, a concerned look on his face.  


“You should go, Mr. Timberlake…” JC said, his voice firm.


The room emptied, the two of them alone.


“‘I’ll see you soon?’  I don’t like you talking to him like that.  Like he stands a chance of being with you.”


“Like you have room to talk, Mr. Chasez.”


“What do you mean?”


“I know you’re married.  This thing between us ends now.”


“No.”


“Excuse me?”


“No.  This ends nothing.  I don’t love her, I don’t even want her sexually.  You, on the other hand, you challenge me in ways she could never dream.  And the way I want you, it’s like nothing I’ve ever felt before.  I want you like I’ve never wanted anyone else.  Your mind, your body, I need it more than anyone else I’ve ever met.  So yes, while I’m married, it’s complicated and meaningless compared to what exists between us.  You are the only woman I want, and I want to be the only man you want.  Do you understand me?”


“What will you do if I continue seeing Justin?”


“Seeing him?”


“Being friends with him, close with him.  We have two classes together, are a couple rooms apart for a third, live in the same dorm…  I’m bound to be around him.”


“I don’t want you around him.  I felt very uncomfortable with him sitting next to you in my lecture.”


“It’s a free country, he can sit where he wants.”


“Not next to something that’s mine…”


“Yours?  Like I’m property?”


“No, but you are mine to please, to make you cum endlessly.”


“Oh god…”


“I’m going to show you just how much I want you, Genevieve.  I know we have an hour before this room is needed again.  I”m going to lock the door and make sure you know you are mine, and I am yours.  You won’t need Justin, or anyone else.”


She froze on the spot, watching him go to the solid wood door and lock it from the inside.  His eyes burned with an intensity she’d never seen before.  As intense as their sessions had been, she knew this would be more than any they’d had yet.


“You wore a skirt for me, as if you knew this was coming,” he smirked.  “Good girl, making it easy for me.”


He pulled her to him, his body hard and ready to go, pressed against her.  His lips crashed against hers, his hands grabbing her as if to claim her as well as bring her pleasure, tweaking her nipples through her shirt before running his hands up her shirt.  She groaned against his lips, swallowing her noises whole as his tongue penetrated past her lips.


She squeezed her legs together in anticipation.  Her fingers went into his hair, holding him close, as if to make the moment freeze in time.


“I hate to make this quick, but I don’t want to blow our cover.  I’m going to fuck you, but know what I have planned for tonight will be longer, giving you all the ecstasy you deserve.”


He pushed her denim skirt up her legs, revealing her thong, pulling it down her body.  He held them up to his nose, inhaling her scent deeply.  “I”m keeping these for when we have our late night text sessions, so I can smell you even though you aren’t there.”


He bent her over the solid table next to the lectern.  He entered her in one smooth motion, Jenny biting her lip to keep from screaming and giving themselves away.  He filled her so completely, his pace an all out sprint yet giving her so much pleasure from the angle and intensity.


He grabbed her ponytail with one hand, pulling her head up.  “Who do you belong to?” he growled.


“You, Josh.  No one can fuck me like this but you.  You feel so good…”


“Cum for me, I’m so close, you’re so fucking tight, Jenny.”  He reached around her, pressing her sensitive cluster with precision, Jenny feeling like she was going to explode at the intense friction inside and out of her body.


“OH… god… YES… I’m… I’m…” she struggled to speak.


“Let go, Jenny, I’m there…”


She groaned as he grunted in release, trying hard to be quiet.  He grabbed tissues from the table, handing them to her.


“Use these to cover yourself, then get to the nearest bathroom to clean yourself up.  Though I hope Justin can smell the scent of our sex on you when you see him later.  So he’ll know you belong to someone else and he shouldn’t waste his time.  Go, and I’ll see you tonight at the coffee shop.”


She did as instructed, going into the bathroom before meeting up with Justin. 


“Should I be worried? That’s two classes in a row he’s needed you to stay after…”


“No, everything’s great, fantastic, amazing,” she said, realizing she was laying it on thick while also describing the sex she just had.


“Did you wanna go over notes or anything today before your next class?”


“I’m actually short on time so we can talk, but not for too long before my next class.”


“What are you doing after?” Justin asked. 


“Shouldn’t you be following Marie around at least half as much as you do me?”


Justin recoiled, a hurt look on his face. “Fine, I’ll leave you alone, I can take a hint…”


“Justin, no,” she sighed. “I didn’t mean it like that. I just… you’re with her, whatever you’re doing, I don’t wanna be caught in the middle of that.  As much as I like spending time with you, I think you shouldn’t be spending as much alone time with me. I didn’t mean it like that… I like hanging out with you, but you’re coming on a little strong for someone that’s in a relationship.”


Justin didn’t move, standing facing away from her. “What if I don’t wanna be with her anymore?”


“Justin, I’m flattered, but…”


“You can’t look past my reputation, I get it.”  He started to clench his hands.


“No.  That’s not it. You’re a great guy, I’m glad we have this thing going. But I’m not ready for anything right now.”


“So what you said about getting over your ex…”


“I do, but I also don’t want to jump into something with you. I care about you too much to mess this up.”  She was speaking honestly. She’d gotten to know him, the real him, and she’d opened up to let him know more of her, while still keeping plenty inside.  As much as she fought her developing feelings for him, she knew there was a closeness she didn’t want to lose by jumping into something with him.


“Who says you’d mess this up?”


“I like what we have, Justin.  I don’t have guy friends, so to have someone I can talk to about things, relate to like I do, I don’t want to lose that if you decide things won’t work out.”


“So you can’t let go of my reputation…”


“I see you changing, I do, but… it’s complicated.  I don’t want to get hurt or hurt you.  It would hurt too much to see you as often as I do if things didn’t work out.”


Justin looked at his watch.  “I think we’re out of time, I’ll see you around.  I need some space…”


“Justin,” she called after him.


She watched him walk away, her heart sinking at the thought of disappointing him.  If it wasn't for JC, she’d be welcoming his attention, even though he is still with someone else.


She grabbed lunch alone, eating quickly before her last class.  She went to the coffee shop after class, doing more reading for classes.  She felt like her phone was burning a hole in her pocket, wanting to text Justin but knowing he likely wouldn’t answer.  Guilt was eating at her, knowing she was hurting him, but to also save him from being hurt more.  She was already afraid of getting too close to him around JC.  


Part of her wanted to continue walking and sitting with him just to see what JC would do, knowing the incredible sex they’d had earlier that day, what was ahead of her when she got to his place that night.  But she didn’t want to use Justin like that, it wasn’t fair to him.  If JC knocked a guy out for hitting on his girlfriend, what would he do with something worse?  Then again, they weren’t even supposed to be together, so she really could explore things with Justin and JC couldn’t do anything.  He might take it out on her in the bedroom, but to assault a student for seemingly no reason would become increasingly problematic.  

 

I need to talk to him tonight, try and figure out what’s going on.  He’s married, I can’t just ignore that because we want each other.  Ugh, I need to get some studying in before who knows what happens tonight…

 

She continued studying, taking notes as she read when her phone buzzed.  She knew who it was without even looking, based on the time.  Sure enough, a few minutes later JC approached her table.


“Were my notes on Flatland helpful at all?” he asked, pretending to make conversation.


“Yes, and I’m taking smaller chunks instead of trying to read the whole thing in one go.  Once I start I can’t stop, but I’m learning to pace myself with these for class, not getting ahead of myself.”


He leaned close.  “I’ll get into the building and open the door for you.  Meet me in about 30 seconds…”


She watched him walk away and disappear beyond the glass of the coffee shop before she began to pack up her things and follow him.  She reached the door to his building, looking to make sure no one was looking as she approached the door.  He opened the door, taking her hand in his as they walked towards the elevator.  Once they determined no one was inside, they rode up together before going into his apartment.


She looked around, noticing the artwork and things for the first time, blushing at how she hadn’t really had time to do so before.  She saw a guitar in the corner along with an upright piano.


“You play in your spare time?” she wondered.


“What else would a musical doctoral candidate do?” he chuckled.  


“I heard you doubled on your MFAs, performance and composition?”


“I did, along with a double major for my BA.”


She smiled.  “You and Justin are more alike than you realize…  He can’t decide on which way to go.”


“Don’t compare me to him,” he said with a venom in his voice, disdain at being compared to someone else vying for her affections.


“We had a fight,” she said, sinking onto his couch.


“Oh?” he asked, intrigue and optimism in his voice.


“Don’t sound so excited,” she said.


“I want you for myself, so pardon my excitement that all isn’t well with the two of you.”


“He’s just a friend, but he has a reputation for being a player.  He’s seeing someone, but Maddie and I both think he might like me, and I kinda went off on him today that he should be with the girl he’s seeing, not so much with me.  He didn't take it well.  I’m really trying to save him from being hurt, because of what we have.”


“Which is?” JC wondered.


“I think you know,” she replied.  “Great sex, intelligent conversation, but not much else.  But with Justin, I can open up to him, tell him anything and he’s listening, engaging me in how I feel.  So I want to know how you feel, Josh, Professor.  What’s the deal with your wife?”


JC sighed.  “That’s complicated…”


“If you truly wanted this to be meaningful, you’d tell me, open up to me…”


“It’s messy.”


“More messy than me fucking my professor but having feeling for someone else?”


“You have feelings for him?”


“Maybe.  Not that I’ll admit to him, or anyone else.  At least not yet.”


“And me telling you about my fucked up marriage would keep you from acting on those feelings?”


“Yes.  Otherwise I just feel like I’m just someone for you to fuck.  As great as the sex is, I need more than that.  I’m not wanting a commitment, I’m sure that’s where you draw the line, but more than just sex.  Eventually one or both of us will get bored.”


“Very well.  If you must know, I was very much in love with a young woman while I was here, not that it matters.  My parents are generous donors to the school, ran in all the right society circles, and saw fit that I take over the family business when I was old enough.  My education was merely a formality to them, they had no intention of me actually using it.  Once I finished my undergraduate studies, my relationship was cut off by my parents and I was betrothed to a business partner.  They sought to use the marriage to merge the companies, eventually buying out her father’s company and making them quite a lot of money in the buyout.  However, neither of us wanted the marriage, being in love with other people.  My engagement and subsequent marriage ruined any chance I had at the happiness I had with the woman I loved.  We’re married only on paper, never consummating the marriage.”


“So why not get divorced?”


“I’m cut off without a dime if I divorce her, she’s cut off if she divorces me.  So unless one of us can afford to step away, we are stuck in this loveless marriage, seeing other people, until our parents die and our inheritances are transferred over.    We have paperwork drawn up privately that keeps our money separate in the event we commit to staying married.  Honestly, I would divorce her in a second, but it would break my mother’s heart, for some reason.  My father isn’t doing well health wise, so it appears I’ll stay married until my mother passes, instead of her passing first and me divoricng to spite my father and truly become my own man.”


“So you’re married just to make money in I’m guessing 20-30 years?  You both are ok with not being able to be married to people you actually want to be married to?”


“After all of this, even if we were to divorce tomorrow, I see no point in marriage.  I loved once enough to see it in my future, but now it’s poisoned.  I will be honest with you Genevieve.  Whatever I feel for you, I will never love you, especially not enough to hurt my mother.”


“So, what am I to you then?  Just something to fuck and talk to between fucks?”


“You’re my companion, someone I find intellectually and sexually challenging and intriguing.  I understand hiding things between us may get difficult at some point, but I will do my best to make this work for both of us.”


“You expect me to stay with you as your ‘companion’ because of great sex and conversation without love and emotion behind it?”


“I didn't say without emotion.  I feel jealousy and anger at that boy being around you, trying to steal you away, as if he could.”


“But nothing resembling love.  I don’t understand, what if your wife gets pregnant by some other man?”


“Wouldn’t matter to them if it can be kept quiet. She didn’t want kids, so I think we’re fine. If she did, all the more incentive to stay married, to have money for it.”


“Do you want children?”


“No. My childhood was too fucked up to want to give my children any of it.”


“What if I want kids someday?”


“It would end before we get that far. I guess I should have said this earlier, but the moment you feel anything besides lust, desire for me, more romantic, this is over.”


“Why is that?”


“It’s not fair to you.”


“So why continue this?”


“Because your body is practically trembling for me to touch you, make you feel good. It’s only been a few days and you’re hooked on the adrenaline rush you get, the endorphins that release each time you cum for me.”


“It also releases oxytocin, the love chemical, so eventually my own biology will betray me?”


End Notes:

I feel like every updates has an NSFW scene.  Let's just keep that a running thing, that's why it's rated NC-17, right?

Chapter 6 by nsyncsfan2001

She sat in the common room, waiting for Justin to come in, hopefully wanting to study with her, talk to her.  She saw him walk in, making eye contact for a brief second before he walked past without a word and headed upstairs to his room. 


She was trying to respect his need for space, but damn it it was hard given their schedules and things. She hadn’t texted him or even spoken to him since the day before, and moments like this broke her spirit, afraid she’d completely messed things up. 


She went into her room to study to avoid seeing him. I should go to that yoga class tonight. Maybe it’ll help me relax, or if nothing else loosen me up for my next session with Josh. She decided that if they were going to continue their affair, she was going to get the most out of it. As guilty as she felt about how things went down with Justin, she couldn’t shake the raw sexual chemistry she had with JC.  Every time they were near each other they couldn’t resist each other. He made her feel wanted, needed, even if there was no love involved. If Justin could flit from girl to girl, she could stay with JC as long as possible and enjoy the sex. 


She changed into clothes for the gym, sending a picture to JC.  Going to yoga like you suggested. 


Her phone quickly vibrated.  Mmmm.  Come to my place tonight and I’ll fuck you in downward dog. Are you being a good girl for me?


If you mean staying away from Justin, yes. It hurts that he’s not talking to me, he was my best friend besides Maddie at this school so far, and I feel like I lost him. 

 

While I’m glad you’re not spending time with him, I’m sorry that you feel you’ve lost a friend.  I promise tonight I can make you feel really good…

 

She clenched her legs together at his words, knowing he would fulfill that promise.  She walked to the school’s gym, it being a lot bigger than she expected for some reason.  There were tons of machines of varying kinds, along with rooms for classes like yoga or dance, and an open space for weight training with benches and racks of weights.


She stopped as she saw Justin, as if her eyes had been trained to seek him out.  He was mid bench press, his breathing controlled, his movements fluid and effortless.  It was almost as if he didn't need a spotter.  She saw Marie close by doing free weights, trying not to look at her too closely.  She looked back at Justin, seeing him sit up and made eye contact across the large and crowded gym.


The look on his face was bittersweet.  For a second there was a hint of a smile, only to be replaced with sadness or disappointment.  His eyes widened at seeing her, but the moment between them lasted only a second or two.


She walked into the room for yoga, laying down the mat she’d purchased after JC’s request that she take the class.  She noticed in the corner of her eye that Justin had moved to a part of the gym where he could see her, as she was closest to the window, in hopes of seeing him more as the class went on.  She followed the teacher through the different positions and meditations, trying to calm and center herself, but also hoping Justin was watching her.


The class was more difficult than she expected, doing what she could, feeling herself stretch as she held each position.  She smiled, thinking of JC, and how he would use some of those positions tonight, but also of the view Justin must be getting as well.  


As the class ended, she got up and saw him looking at her, his gaze looking away the second she made eye contact, a light blush taking over his cheeks.  Marie tapped him on the shoulder, giving him a kiss on the cheek as they moved on in their circuit around the gym.  Jenny walked away towards the locker room, grabbing her phone.


Am I showering at the gym, or at your place?  Class just finished.


Shower wherever you wish, I want to be the reason you need a shower, not a yoga class.  After what I have planned, you’ll want another one anyway.

 

She grabbed her bag, deciding to shower back at the dorm, change into something a little more playful for Josh.  She showered, making sure to smell good and have her skin as smooth and silky as she could just to make him want her more.  After she finished, she wrapped herself in a towel before walking down the hall to her dorm room.  She heard a voice, looking up as Justin closed the door to Marie’s dorm.


He looked at her, his eyes changing as he noticed she was in nothing but a towel.  She waved awkwardly, hoping for some kind of reaction.  To her surprise, Justin smiled and nodded his head.


“Good night, Jenny.”


She watched him walk away, but felt like maybe there was progress being made between them to restore things.  Maybe he was just being polite, or maybe he resisted the urge to walk over, pull off her towel and have his way with her.  She blinked, her mind going a million different directions.  Was she projecting JC onto Justin, hoping he would be just as sexually voracious so she could just choose Justin and be done with the whole thing?  She was afraid that at some point, she’d have to find out.



“Isn’t it cliché to have a Hawaiian themed party?” Jenny asked, looking at her side of the closet.


“Any excuse to see women in bikinis,” Maddie laughed. 


“We have this thing called a pool just off the gym…”


“But you don’t dance against each other and get drunk and fool around in the pool,” Maddie countered. 


“Maybe you don’t. I’ve fooled around in a pool before.”


“Genevieve Thomas, you’ve been holding out on me!  When?  WHO?!”


“Madelynn Harris, let me have some secrets. Do you remember Chris, the blonde kid in our 4th/5th grade combo class?”


“Wait, you fooled around in a pool when you were like ten?!”


“Just kissing in one of the pools at the water park, but yeah.  Tim and Chris’s sister were off going on the water slides while we made out. How his mom didn’t catch us is beyond me,” Jenny chuckled. “Ok, basic black or something more daring?”


“Daring?” Maddie wondered. Jenny held up a red string bikini that barely held her breasts, that if tied “correctly” could be removed in one easy tug. 


“The red one, definitely. You think your sexy man will be there?”


“Probably not. I just realized it’s a party for Justin’s fraternity, he’s gonna be there.  Maybe I should go with black, or my one piece… or just not go.”


“You are going, and you’re wearing that red bikini, even if I have to hypnotize you. Have you heard from Justin at all?  It’s been a couple days…”


“No, not since Thursday night.”  She replayed the moment in her mind, wishing she’d dropped the towel from her body and he could ravage her, just to know what he was like.


They left the dorm room with grass skirts Maddie picked up from Party City along with some cheap leis, Jenny’s red to match her bikini.


The party was in full swing when they arrived, starting in the kitchen grabbing drinks.  Maddie found Jake and they started to make out after finishing their drinks.  Jenny walked around, hoping to find people she knew, preferably Justin.  The silence between them was deafening and she was sure she had ruined everything.


She found a group of guys that looked familiar and approached them.  “Do you know where Justin is?”


“He’s been hiding out a lot the last couple days.  Guess he’s got the itch again?”


“The itch?”


“Yeah,” one guy laughed.  “He’s been in the practice rooms and stuff in the music department.  Working on a song, that’s his thing to clear his head.  I guess it must be his way of coping with the breakup.  He let me listen to a bit, it’s pretty good…”


“Breakup?”


“Yeah, Marie dumped him Thursday night.  They got pretty heated, something about another girl.”


She nodded, stepping away from the group.  Am I the reason he and Marie broke up?  He’s already working on his music theory final, without me.  I guess I deserve that.  I should try and do the same, I suppose.  I’ve never written a song.  Ok, that’s a lie, but nothing that’s worth performing for a class.  He didn’t say it HAD to be something original, but I’m sure he’ll get a higher grade because it is.


She tried to enjoy the party, but there wasn’t anyone to talk to the way she could with Maddie or Justin, and it appeared Maddie and Jake were already upstairs for the night.  She pulled out her phone.  

 

Hey Maddie, I’m heading back to the dorm, don’t worry about me.  See you whenever, be safe.

 

She headed back towards the dorms when she saw him.  He was walking towards the dorms from the direction of the music building, curious if he’d been working on his song.  His eyes were down, as if he was looking at the ground.  He walked, Jenny not sure if he saw her.


“Justin!” she called to him, Justin immediately looking up to her.  He approached her, still keeping his distance.


“Hey,” he said quietly, slowly looking her over in her bikini and grass skirt.  “You just coming from the frat party?”


“Yeah.  Justin, I’m sorry…”


“Don’t.  You’ve said and done enough.”


“I’m sorry about you and Marie, I heard she dumped you.”


“I’ll be fine.  Look, it was nice seeing you, Jenny.”


“Justin, is that it?  We’re not even friends now?”


“What do you want me to do, Jenny?”

 

I want you to take me in your arms, kiss me, and show me how you really feel about me, all night long…

 

She blinked, thinking of what to actually say to him.  “I miss my friend.”


“I’ll walk with you to class Mondays and Wednesdays, I’m ok with studying if that’s something you’re still interested in, but I want to give you the space you want, the space I need right now.”


“Was I part of your fight with Marie, the reason you broke up?”


“Jenny, I don’t want to get into this right now.  I’ll see you around, and we’ll walk to class together on Monday.”


He walked past her towards the party, Jenny alone in front of her dorm.  She walked into her room plopping down on her bed.  Her phone buzzed.  


See you in the morning.  Maybe you should call up Mr Sex God.  I’m not changing his name unless you tell me his real name.

 

Be safe, she replied, looking at her phone.  She went through her contacts until she arrived at his.  Maybe I SHOULD reach out, God knows I’m feeling sexually frustrated right now.  One night with Justin would tell me everything I need to know, wouldn’t it?  Yet I’ll never get that.  He barely wants to be friends, I can’t imagine him fucking me with any actual desire behind it, not now.  Is that what I wanted, to be another one of his flings, just to see what he’s like?  

 

She pressed a button, putting her phone to her ear.  “Genevieve, it’s nice to hear from you.  What can I do for you?” he asked, his voice already dripping with sexual overtones.


“I think you know what I want,” she said, unsure of herself in that moment, of what she wanted.  She knew she needed him, to feel wanted, but she knew she wanted Justin and couldn’t have him.


“You don’t sound so sure.”


“It’s been a rough couple of days, that’s all.  Still adjusting to being out on my own.”


“How do you want me to help?”


“I’m on the first floor in Crenshaw.  I’ll have my light on and the window open.  Sneak into my room?  Maddie’s away all night.  Stay with me tonight, Josh.  Don’t make me be alone, do anything without you…”


“I’ll be right over.  Let’s get things started though.  What are you wearing?”


Her lips curled into a smile.  “Oh, you’ll love it.  Your frat was having a Hawaiian themed party, so I’m in a flimsy red string bikini…”


“Any of my frat brothers put their slimy hands on you?”


“No.  I left once Maddie went upstairs with Jake, which didn't take long.”


“Does your window have a screen on it?  If so, pop it out for me or this is going to be much more difficult.”


“There’s a bush right under my window so I’ll hide it behind there. There’s room for you to get in and out.”


“That’s not the bush I'm concerned about, but duly noted.”


She set her phone down, popping out the screen and putting it behind the bush before going back to her phone.  “Screen is popped out. Should I just wait on the bed for you?”


“Sounds like a plan, mama. I’m already on my way. Don’t start without me.”


“I wouldn’t dream of it. I’ll lock the door so no one can interrupt.”


“Good girl.  I’m almost there.”


She turned the lights down low so no one would see him come in through the window, waiting for him on the bed.  She heard a rustling in the bush, seeing him appear at her window.  It was an easy hop up to the ledge and he swung himself around to come into the room, sliding the window closed.


“My beautiful little temptress,” he smiled.  “You’ve had a rough couple days, hmmm?  I think I know just what you need, and I happen to be good at it.”


“Mmmm, I know you are,” she purred.


“Not that, not yet.  Lie face down on the bed.”


She followed his directions, feeling him untie the top of her bikini.  “Seems like it’s what I think it is,” she smirked.  She was soon proven wrong as his hands began pressing into her shoulders, massaging the muscles underneath her skin.  His touch was firm and soothing, yet set her body on fire.  He soon untied her bikini bottom, pulling the back off to reveal her ass, pulling it away from her body.


“I can smell you from here, Genevieve.  You want me, admit it.”


“I admit it, Josh…”


“Are you more relaxed?  I can massage other parts of you…” he growled, a hand resting on her ass.  She nodded and hummed in approval, his hands working with her flesh, moving down to her thighs before he pressed his fingers between her legs, feeling her dripping with desire.


“Josh…”


“Be quiet for me, Jenny.  These walls are paper thin, I’m sure you know that by now.  How rough do you want it, baby?”


“I was thinking we try something different.  Something slower, more sensual.”


“I don’t know if I can do that, Jenny.  You bring out this animalistic side of me, I can’t control myself when I’m around you.  You don’t want it slow, not with me.  You may think you do, but soon enough you’ll be begging for me to fuck you sideways.”


“Fuck, you just make it sound so good.  Can we do a slow buildup to that?  I want to feel close to you, not just feed those baser urges.”


“I’ll do whatever you want as long as I get to fuck you the way you need.”


“That’s not what you said earlier.  I don’t always want it rough, wild, passionate.  It can be passionate and be slow.”


“I’ll agree with you on that when it comes to foreplay, drawing out your orgasms, but once I’m inside you, all bets are off on how gentle I can be.”


“Show me, we have all night…”

His hands went back to massaging her body, his lips kissing her shoulders while his hands massaged her lower back and ass.  “Is this what you want?” he asked with genuine curiosity.  “I haven’t done this in a long time.  The women I’m with crave what I give them; excitement, raw passion they’ve been missing from their lives.  The one person you’ve been with had no clue what he was doing, and I have shown you things he’d never dream of, ways to please you most men don’t think to do, or are afraid to do.  You could have what you seek with any man.”


“How would you feel if I did that, sought out someone who could give me that side of things?”


“As much as I want you well taken care of, I also don’t want anyone else near this perfect body.  Though really you could do so without my knowledge and I’d be powerless to stop you.  However, I think you crave what we have that it would be fleeting. It would be nice, but you’d crave that wilder side.”


“Awful assuming that women want it that way all the time.”


“I just call it like I see it.  That’s usually when we end things, but it lasts longer than you’d think.  In all honesty, I don’t think you have it in you.”


“What?”  


“The intimacy you’d seek with a more sensual lover would make you feel guilty seeking out our times together.  You wouldn’t be able to see both of us at the same time.  You’d feel guilty about your needs not being met by one person, as you are now.  You’d have to end things with one of us, and I don’t think you’d know which one to choose.  The deep emotional connection, or the intense fire that is our sex life.”


“We both know this isn't going to last forever, Josh.  I admit I’m afraid of it coming to an end, but I also can’t imagine not having that deeper connection and not being intimate with you without it being all out.  As much as you showed me what I’d been missing out on, it was still great sex with my ex because we had that bond.”


“Why do I feel this isn’t going to lead to sex tonight?” he asked, somewhat frustrated.


Jenny sighed.  “We need to have a time where I’m not naked on a bed and have this conversation.  Maybe things have to end now, but I really do want to have sex with you tonight, Josh.  Make me feel good, that’s what I need right now.”


“I can definitely do that,” he smiled, turning her to face him before pressing his lips to hers.



The morning light was streaking through the blinds of the dorm room.  It had been a warm night, Jenny and JC sleeping naked on her bed.  She was curled into him, his arm around her waist.


The sound of keys unlocking the door didn't wake them, but the sound that came next did.


“Jenny, holy fuck!  What is going on?!”


Jenny bolted up, quickly pulling her blanket over herself.

 

“Is Mr. Sex God here?  Is this him?” Maddie asked somewhat excitedly.  “Oh my god… Jenny, no…” she said as her eyes widened in recognition.  “What the FUCK?!”

End Notes:

The secret is out...

Chapter 7 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

10/9/22

“Maddie, I can explain, just keep your voice down…”


“How you’re fucking your married professor? This oughta be good…”


“I didn’t know he was my professor that night at the party, I told him I was an English major to sound more interesting.”


“He’s married, Jenny, what about that?”


“An arranged marriage, fucked up as it is,” JC interjected. “She doesn’t even live near here, she’s hours away based on my last known whereabouts of hers.  It was a business arrangement set up by our families.  She’s only my wife on paper, nothing more.  She’s seeing other people and so am I.”


“I still don’t like this.  I’ll keep your little secret, but only because I don’t want it ruining your reputation, Jenny.  Did you see Justin at all last night?”


JC’s eyes widened at hearing Justin’s name, his nostrils flaring as he waited for her answer.


“I was heading to the dorm, he was going to the party.  Why?”


“He seemed sad, like really fucked up.”


“No way.  I mean, Marie broke up with him, so maybe that’s why.  How did you know? I thought you were with Jake at that point…”


“You hear things.  We weren’t up in that bedroom ALL night, didn’t even start there,” she laughed lightly. 


“I asked him if we could be friends and his answer was really generic.  I can’t believe he’d be hurt based on what he said to me.”

“Is that what was upsetting you?” JC asked.  Jenny nodded slowly.  


“Well, I’ll let you two get dressed, the professor here can go out the way he came in,” Maddie said, glancing at the window.  She left the room, closing the door behind her.


“You’re upset over some boy?”


“He was my friend, until you got all jealous.  Now he barely wants to see me, as if seeing me is the worst thing in the world, something he has to do, not something he WANTS to do.  So thank you for that,” she said with disdain.


“He’s a boy, he doesn’t know what he wants.  I, on the other hand, know what I want and I’m not afraid to go after it.”


“If that’s your attempt at morning sex, I think the moment has passed.  The longer we take, the more likely someone will see you hopping out of my window.  I’ll talk to you later.  Thank you for last night, even with our conversation that still needs to happen.”


JC got out of her bed, beginning to get dressed.  She couldn’t help but stare at his body, toned in all the right places, biting her lip as he turned and she got a look at his ass.  She watched him open the window before looking around to make sure the coast was clear.  He gave her one final kiss goodbye before hopping out the window and walking off.  Jenny got dressed and went out to fix the screen, popping it back into place before going to breakfast.  


She decided on eating in the dining hall, being less likely to run into Justin there.  She grabbed eggs, pancakes, some sausage links, and fruit before sitting down at a table.  There were others in there, sitting with friends, talking, joking, laughing.  She sat by the window, looking out and within the dining hall, feeling very much alone.


“Hey,” a voice behind her said. She turned around to see Justin.


“I thought you didn’t want to see me anymore…”


“I was just thinking about last night. I saw you in the window as I was walking by.  I want to be friends, it’s just hard to shut off that part of me. When I start something new I dive in, so I can see how that might have scared you, me wanting to spend all my time with you. I like hanging out with you, though it did make Marie think there was something more.”


“So I am why you broke up.”


“Yes and no. She was upset to see us together so much, but there was more to it. It came down to the same thing it always does with her, with all of them.  So I’d like to just start with us walking to class, studying, and go from there. I can’t ask so much from you as far as your time, I’m sorry.”


“I was too harsh, and I apologize.”


“I’m gonna go, but I didn’t want you to think we weren’t friends anymore.  Last night kinda wrecked me a bit, seeing the hurt on your face. I never want to be the reason you feel like that.  I’ll see you around though, for sure.”  He gave an awkward smile before walking off.



The week sped by, Jenny was back at work part time.  She had taken the bus to her job at the bookstore, sitting on her break when her phone rang. 


“Josh, hi…”


“Jenny, I’m hoping you have today free. I have a fundraiser for the school, and I want you to be my plus one.”


“Wait, it’s for the school?”


“Yes. I’m the one sent by my family every year, and I’d like…”


“Do they know you’re married? They’ll recognize me as a student, this is too reckless, Josh. I’m also at work and have something else right after work.  I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to go with you.  If no one from school would be there, sure, but I can’t risk it, WE can’t risk people finding out.”


“Ok. Let me know if you change your mind.  I had made appointments for hair, get your nails done if you wanted, I wasn’t sure if you needed someone to do makeup.”


“How Pretty Woman of you.  Hopefully you didn’t prepay, but I can’t go, not if it’s for the school. I’m sorry. It sounds amazing though otherwise.”


“I hope I can see you after, though?” he asked, his voice full of suggestion.


“Text me when you’re done. If I’m awake I’ll come over.  I’m on my break so I gotta go.”


Her workday continued, her shift over before she knew it. She waited at the bus stop, a nervous pit in her stomach. 

 

I haven’t seen my dad since school started, I missed him when I first moved in. I hate that it’s scheduled the way it is, but I have no control over it.  Mom and Tim saw him this morning, so at least I get him to myself for the whole time.

 

She waited, looking at her phone. The bus was late, and she needed to get there on time or she’d lose her visiting time for another two weeks. 


She knew JC would be busy getting ready for the fundraiser.  She picked up her phone, looking at the contract as she pushed to call. 


“Hi Jenny.”


“Justin, I’m sorry to bother you but do you drive? I’m supposed to see my dad, the bus is late, and if I get there late I can’t get in…” She was starting to panic, her breathing shaky.


“Hey, it’s ok, Jenny, it’s ok.  Yeah, I’ll grab my car and give you a ride.  Just text me where to get you and then tell me where I’m going.”


“Thank you, Justin,” she said, her voice still shaky, truly appreciative.  “See you soon.”


She waited out in front of the bookstore for Justin, he arrived in a white Jetta within 10 minutes. She figured he was faster than a bus making frequent stops, and hoped that would help make up for the list time from the bus.


She got in the car, sighing as she settled in. “Thank you, really.”


“No problem. Where am I going?”


“I’ll give you directions.”


“To where?”


“You’ll find out when we get there…”


“Why won’t you tell me, Jenny?”


“Because I don’t want you to judge me or think less of me. I promise I’ll explain once I’m done, it usually takes at an hour start to finish.”


She gave him directions before he saw the sign for their destination. He pulled into the parking lot, not saying a word. 


“I’ll be back in about an hour, you gonna be ok?” she asked. 


“Yeah, I got my books in the car, I’ll do some reading.”


“You can come inside the lobby instead of your car.  There’s bathrooms, water, decent chairs, all things considered.”


“Do you want me to come in with you?” he asked. She nodded. “Then how can I say no?”


“You’re being really good about this, Justin…”


“No judging.  If you need me, I’m here. That’s what friends do.”

 

They walked through the parking lot into the building. The sign outside read “Elmwood County Correctional Facility”.

End Notes:

Getting a little backstory on Jenny's dad in the next chapter...

Chapter 8 by nsyncsfan2001

Jenny signed in, Justin sitting down in the chair next to her.  She sat, a nervous ball still in her stomach, despite arriving in plenty of time. 


Justin put his hand on hers.  “What’s wrong?” he asked, noting her worried expression. 


“Getting here was half the battle.  Now I wait to see if I actually get to go in. Sometimes they go on lockdown because of a fight or something.  That’s the hard part, getting here to find out you came for nothing.”


They announced her group, Jenny looking at Justin as she stood up. “I’ll be back.  Thank you, again.”


She went through the metal detector before being led onto a bus and taken to the pod her dad was in. She got off the bus and walked into the lobby of the visitation rooms. She sat down in a private room, staring at the phone and the plated glass. 


She saw inmates walk in, anxiously waiting to see if he would come. She wanted to cry at the sight of him, missing him since the last time she was there.  They each picked up the phones on their side of the wall.


“Hi Jenny. I’m glad you came. I’m glad they let me see you and your mom and brother in one day.  How’s school going?”


“Still adjusting.”


“Making friends? Any boys?”


“Dad…”


“You know I do it cuz I love you.  How’s Maddie?”


“She’s good. Mom tell you we’re roommates?”


“Yeah. Tried to let you tell me as much as possible.”


They talked for a while before the line clicked, saying they had only a couple more minutes left of visiting.


“Ok Dad, I’ll be back in a couple weeks. I think we’re gonna do every other week I alternate with Mom, I know you only get so many visits…”


“I love you Jenny.  I’m sorry.”


“You say that every time, Dad.”


“I mean it.  I’m sorry this all happened, put all of you through this.”


“I love you, Dad.”  She hung up the phone as the line went dead. They put their hands against the glass, her eyes watering as she couldn’t get any closer.  She watched him walk down the hall, doing her best to keep up with him until we went down the next hall to his cell.  


She got back on the bus and went back to the main lobby. She saw Justin reading one of their English books, Justin tucking his makeshift bookmark into the book. He stood, waiting for her to approach him. They walked to his car, Justin opening her door for her.  He started the car and headed out of the parking lot.


Jenny sighed. “Where do I start?”


“Nowhere, if you don’t want to.  You went to see your dad?”


“Yeah. He’s been here the last two months, still waiting for a trial. They’re trying to build his defense, get letters of character from various people, I even wrote one for the judge.”


“You don’t have to-“


“Not like I can hide it from you, knowing where I was today.  He embezzled, like, a LOT of money. My guess is close to over 6 figures. He was the money guy for a small company, so he’d give himself bonuses and raises. Business was going well and I guess his boss that ran the company didn’t notice for a while. It all came out when they got bought out by a bigger company wanting their patents and stuff. Dad said he did them a favor, really.  They wouldn’t have been able to buy them out so easily otherwise. Not that it mattered. The new company pressed charges and that’s that.”


“What’d he spend it on?”


“Not sure. Mostly just day to day stuff, we did lots of family trips, nothing big until we did a trip to Europe.  2 weeks there must have cost a fortune.  I was blind to it all until things fell apart.”


“No wonder you felt so much responsibility.  Jenny, I’m sorry.”


“Yeah, well, you’re one of the few that knows.  To most of my friends, my dad’s just ‘away’, my parents are separated. The truth is much more complicated.”


“Why would I judge you for your dad’s mistakes?” he wondered. 


“I don’t know.  It’s not something you brag about, not usually.  I guess I worried you’d at least think less of me.”


“You have nothing to do with what he did, so why would I do that?”


She sat silently for a while, Justin driving back towards school.


“Hey, you wanna do something tonight?  My parents are dragging me to this thing, I have to get dressed up…”


“Is this a date?  Are they going to think I’m your girlfriend?”


“No and no.  I’ll make sure that if you’re introduced to anyone, that you’re just a classmate or friend.  I’ll be bored if you don’t come.”


“Well we can’t have that happen, can we?” she giggled.  “Do I need to get dressed up?”


“If you can.  If not, just wear what you want that’s nice.  My dad will be in a suit, thankfully I get to just wear a polo and slacks, maybe a bow tie if my mom insists…”


“Not gonna lie, I’d pay good money to see that,” she laughed.  “Sure, I’ll go with you.”


Justin smiled as he drove back to the dorms, parking in the lot near the campus for those living in the dorms.  “I’ll meet you at your room around 8.”

 

Jenny went into her room, seeing a bag on the bed.  There was a note on the outside of the bag.  In case you change your mind.  I’m sure you’ll look beautiful.  Josh

 

She opened the bag, a black lacy dress inside.  It had a black underlay to cover her body, but was mostly lace for something feminine yet a little sexy and refined.  It reminded her of what Kirsten Dunst had worn to the Oscars that year, but the skirt was a little longer, stopping at mid thigh.  It had a plunging neckline, but the dress would hold everything perfectly in place without a bra.


Maddie walked into the room, seeing Jenny holding up the dress.  “Going somewhere?  Married Man, that’s his new name now, dropped that off for you.”


“I’m going somewhere, but not with him.  I’m wearing this dress though, that’s for sure.”


“Where are you going, and who with?”


“With Justin, something his parents are dragging him to.  Josh wanted me to go to a fundraiser for the school, but I said it wasn’t a good idea.  Justin took me to see Dad after my bus was late, so I think he feels sorry for me.”


“He won’t feel sorry once he sees you in that dress.  Here, I’ll help you get ready.”  


“Only cuz it isn’t for Josh.”


“I mean, it helps, yeah…”


Maddie helped Jenny curl her hair a little, doing a subtle makeup look. Jenny twirled in the dress, loving the way she felt in it.


“It’s a shame Josh bought this for you and that is not a date with Justin. This dress would get you laid, slow and gentle… ugh, I’m jealous.”


“Of the sex I won’t be having? Well, I did tell Josh to text me later…”


“Jenny, you have to stop.  Is it really worth all this hiding around just for sex?”


“Not everyone has your experience. All I had was David, and now I have this. I can’t stop, Maddie. My brain says I shouldn’t, but my body can’t say no.”


“Well tell it to shut the fuck up.  I’m worried you’re gonna get hurt somehow with all this.”


“No worse than you and Jake…”


“He’s not a teacher!  Anyway, you’re going with Justin tonight.  Maybe you’ll get lucky and he won’t be able to keep his hands off you.  Maybe that will get Married Man out of your system…”


“Is it bad I’ve thought about it?  After seeing Justin last night, I wasn’t exactly in the right headspace for anything wild, I wanted something slow.  Josh said that’s not what he’s about, so instead I imagined what Justin might be like.  Passionate, attentive, but in a way Josh isn’t.”


“Only one way to find out, sleep with him!” Maddie encouraged.


“We agreed to be friends, I don’t think that’s what he wants anymore, if he ever did.”


“Well, you look incredible if I do say so myself.”


There was a knock at their door.  “That must be Justin.”  Maddie walked over, opening the door.


“Hi, just give her a minute,” Maddie said, looking Justin over as she blocked the doorway.  She closed the door softly.  “He cleans up well, I’ll say that.  He has something for you, too.  You’re sure this isn't a date?”


“Pretty sure, yeah.  Why?”


“You’ll see.  Go on out there.  Have fun, maybe a little too much fun…  It IS a Saturday after all…”


Jenny opened the door, walking down the hall.  She gasped quietly when she saw Justin.  He’s said earlier he would be in a polo shirt, but instead she saw him in a white button down dress shirt with a gray tie, black dress pants and matching dress shoes.  He looked at her, and his breath was caught in his throat.  She smiled as she saw a single pink rose in his hand.


“I’m gonna guess this is for me, unless you buy your mom flowers…”


“I do, actually.  She said I should give one to you.  Be prepared for her to try and play matchmaker, I stressed that we’re just friends…”


“Well, this is very sweet.  You look great, Justin.  Though I’m curious what the bowtie would have looked like.”


“I’d look like a waiter instead of the son of donors…”


“Donors?”


“Boring stuff, but it’s at the art museum a few blocks away, so at least we can look at the art while my parents schmooze.”


“Sounding more like a date, Justin.”


“Do most of your dates happen with parents and boring dinners?” he chuckled.


She laughed lightly, Justin taking her hand and leading her outside.  They approached a limousine, the driver opening the door for them.  Justin helped Jenny in before getting in himself.


“This must be Jenny, Justin’s ‘friend’, honey…  Hi Jenny, I’m Lynn, this is my husband Paul,” his mother hummed.


“Mom, you promised…  I’m 21, I don’t need you setting me up with girls.”


“Yeah, that’s not exactly his weakness,” Jenny smiled, teasing Justin.


“I just try to set you up with a proper girl.  Marie was nice and all, but she was too competitive.  I’ve seen her at matches.”


“It’s sports, it’s supposed to be competitive, Mom…”


“You aren’t that way.  You’re a team player, even though you could be cocky.  Marie tries too hard to make sure she’s the star.  It’s fine if you’re doing doubles and the stronger partner, but playing on a team, she should be more collaborative instead of trying to make sure she gets the ball.  Jenny, do you play sports at all?”


“No.  I just live in the dorms, Justin and I have some classes together.  We met when he was helping me move in.  I had a big box of books and he offered to help carry them.  Too bad I didn’t see the curb and we both fell.”


“That sounds like a cute story of how you met.  Then you realized you had classes together?” his mother asked.


“Yeah. We have two classes together and one just a couple rooms apart.”


She leaned close to Justin.  “Do they know our dorm is coed?”  He chuckled, nodding. She looked back at his parents. “We live in the same dorm, so we see quite a bit of each other throughout the week.”


The limo pulled up to the art museum, Justin helping Jenny out of the limo. There were appetizers passed around on trays and glasses of champagne. Jenny and Justin grabbed a little of both before Justin took her hand and led her away from the party.


He stopped her in front of a painting. It was beautiful; vibrant colors that spoke to her. 


“What do you see?” Justin whispered in her ear, holding her lightly. 


“I see light, hope, and love.  I feel more, but I can’t find the words to describe it…”


“It feels almost otherworldly, doesn’t it?  Like it’s something you’d never experience here on Earth.  I feel calm, yet excitement, and that hope. It’s one of my favorites from this artist, in this collection at the museum.”


“You come here a lot?”


“Kinda.  I was here for the opening of the exhibit.  I know the artist, a friend of mine.  Of course I came to the little informal gala they had; he’s a local artist that didn’t want a big fuss made.  It’s a great painting, he’s recreating a smaller copy for me.  He’s also working on one based on images from space, the brilliant colors in galaxy formations, the beauty in the organization of stars and planets.  I’ve seen a bit of it, he’s not finished yet. He’s doing his MFA at the school, so this is in his rare spare time at this point.”


“Just hearing you describe that painting, I’d love to see it sometime.  He’s really talented, to earn an exhibit here.”


“Do you want to see more of the exhibit?” Justin asked softly in her ear.


“Sure,” she said, his hand gently pushing on the small of her back to guide her around the room. They looked at piece after piece, each more beautiful and thought provoking than the one before it.


“I need to check in with my parents, do you wanna come with or look around some more by yourself?”


“I had a light dinner while getting ready for tonight, so I’m a little hungry,” she said with a giggle.


They headed back to the large room the majority of the guests were in.  She saw Justin’s parents talking with someone.  Her eyes widened in recognition.


“What’s this event for, Justin?”


“Raising money for the arts program at the school, why?”


Oh god, she thought to herself. This can’t be happening…

 

Chapter 9 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

10/12/22

They approached his parents, Jenny hoping the man standing with them would walk away.


“Justin, this is one of the new professors in the music department, have you met him?” his mother asked, Jenny’s heart rate going out of control.


“Yeah, he’s Jenny and my music theory professor.  Hi Professor,” Justin said awkwardly.  Jenny tried her best to hide behind Justin, but JC’s eyes found her regardless.


“Mr. Timberlake, Ms. Thomas, I didn't expect to see either of you tonight, especially you Ms. Thomas…”  His eyes burned into her, seeing her wear the dress he’d picked out for her, but Jenny being on someone else’s arm.  


“I just came as a friend so Justin wouldn’t be bored,” Jenny attempted to make an excuse for her being there.


“Hopefully it leads to something more,” Lynn cooed, Justin rolling his eyes.


“Mom, seriously?”


“I’m sorry, but she looks much too beautiful in this dress to not at least put the suggestion into your head, son.”


“It is a beautiful dress,” JC sighed, knowing his taste in clothes worked for her as well as himself.


Music had been playing all night, JC looking at Jenny.  “You don’t mind if I steal her for a dance, do you Mr. Timberlake?”


“Not at all,” he said.


JC took Jenny onto the dance floor, careful not to hold her too close and give away their intimate relationship.


“When I said I hoped you’d change your mind, I didn't mean to come with someone else, Jenny,” he whispered in her ear.  


“I didn't know this was where I was going tonight.  He invited me so he wouldn’t be bored, I’d hardly call that romantic…  That and out of pity for something earlier.”


“I still want you to come over tonight when this is over.  He’ll drop you off at your door, you’ll wait until he goes up to his room and then head right to my place.  Do you understand, Jenny?”


“Yes, professor,” she said with a smirk.


“Good girl.  This dress is incredible on you.  I can’t wait to take it off of you later.  It’s all I can do to keep my hands to myself right now, so know that you’re in for it when I finally can touch you how I want.”


He walked her back to Justin and his parents. “It was good talking to you, I’ll see you around campus.”


Jenny grabbed a glass of champagne, draining it in one go before grabbing another to sip more slowly. 


“Maybe I showed you the exhibit too early,” Justin whispered. “You ok?”


“Fine. It’s just been a long day.”


“You wanna dance?” he asked, holding out his hand.  She nodded, heading back onto the dance floor. 


He held her close, the way she wished JC could have, the way she imagined Justin would hold a girl in his arms. His eyes shone and sparkled looking into hers. 


“Thank you for coming with me tonight, I’m having a better time than I would have had by myself.”


“I’m having a good time, too.  Even if it was a pity invite to keep you from being bored…”


“Hey,” his voice turned more serious.  “I didn’t want to come alone, sure, but I don’t pity you, Jenny.  I envy you, the strength you have to deal with everything you’re going through. I admire you, Jenny. Please don’t read too much into this…”


He pulled her closer, her eyes widening at feeling his arousal at full attention, pressing against her.  She let out a small gasp at the sensation. “You’re so beautiful tonight, I hope you know that.  I’m trying really hard to not slip into old habits, Jenny.”


“What would you do?” she asked coyly.


“Well, if we weren’t just friends, if I was interested in you, I’d have definitely kissed you back in the art room we were in. I’d invite you to my dorm room and do something about this,” he said, his thickness twitching against her.  “As it is, my options tonight are a cold shower or taking matters into my own hands, no pun intended.”


A shiver ran down her spine at the thought of him touching himself because of her. She felt parts of her clenching in response to his words, the mental picture it made in her head.


“But we’re just friends, you made that clear.  At least we need to be for a while. The last thing I want is to come on too strong again.”


“No, I’m flattered actually.  It’s a shame we’re just friends, that sounds amazing.”


“Even if I was interested, I wouldn’t want to do that with you.  Wait, that came out wrong. I would, but for you, I’d want to prove I’m not the man you think I am.  Marie and I just broke up last week, I wouldn’t want a rebound situation.”


“Well, if you WERE interested, I’d want to be swept off my feet.  Shown that romance isn’t dead. Any man can hit on a woman, but show what things would be like beyond just one night together.”


Justin swallowed hard.  “Noted.  You deserve to be treated right.  I hope you find that.”


Her mind drifted to JC, how he was the opposite of what she’d just said.  Everything with him was here and now, fleeting beyond the moment. There was no future with JC, except the promise of incredible sex.  That wouldn’t be enough in the end, they both knew it.


“Take me back to the art, Justin.  The last painting we saw…”


He held her hand, following her request.  They were soon looking at one of the most beautiful paintings she’d ever seen.  She turned to face him, his arm around her waist.


“Justin…”


“Yes, Jenny?”


“Kiss me.”


“It’s not what you want…”


“Maybe not, but I need to find out.”


He tipped her chin up, their eyes locked in a magical moment.  He lowered his lips onto hers, Jenny wanting to melt into his arms, his kiss, become part of his very soul. She chuckled lightly against his lips as his body reacted to the kiss.


Justin slowly pushed away. “We can’t, Jenny.”


“That was incredible, Justin.  I know you think so too.”


“We can’t.  What you just said, that’s what you deserve. This, where it was headed, that wasn’t it.  I don’t want you to be just another notch on my bedpost.”


“What DO you want, Justin?”


“I… want to go back over to my parents, see if I can go home.”


“You mean WE go home?”


“Me to my dorm room, you to yours.”


Her stomach became a knot, feeling hurt that despite everything that had transpired between them over the last few weeks, the kiss they just shared, that he didn’t want her.  Not enough to do anything about what his body was telling him. He had more control over his urges than she did. She needed JC even more tonight to release the pent up sexual energy from that moment with Justin.


She stepped away, going with Justin to find his parents, keeping her distance from him. She hated that this was how he felt when she had told him to back off.  The only thing she could put her energy into besides studying was sex with JC, which sounded really good at the moment.


They left, Justin walking her into the common room. “I’ll see you around, walk to class on Monday?” he asked. 


She nodded slowly, going down the hall to her room.


“Hey, how did the… night go?” Maddie asked, slowly stopping her enthusiasm.  “What happened?”


“Well, Josh was there, for one. Justin and I kissed…”


“What? And you still look like someone kicked your puppy?!”


“He pushed me away, Maddie.  He says we’re just friends and it was wrong.  I want him and now he’s the one wanting to be friends.”


“You’re gonna see him, aren’t you?” Maddie asked. “Josh…”


“You actually said his name.”


“Yeah. I guess it makes sense; you’re attracted to each other, the sex is great, he’s not even living with his wife. If I had that kind of offer I’d take it too.”


“I can’t stay away, Maddie. Even when my head and my heart say no, he makes other parts still say yes.”


“You’re in college, a little exploration is healthy. Just be careful, ok?”


“Ok.”  Jenny pulled out her phone. 


I’m home, ready to go when you are.


The museum isn’t far, I’ll meet you there if you leave now.

 

She grabbed a jacket and headed towards JC’s apartment. She saw him walk up as she reached the edge of campus.  She crossed the street and followed him up to his apartment.


He closed the door behind them, watching as Jenny took off her jacket.  “You were a bad girl tonight, showing up with him. But damn, you look incredible in that dress…”


“I had no clue where we were going, that you’d be there.  He asked me to go at the last minute, just as a friend.”


“You kiss your friends?” JC wondered.


“You saw?  It doesn’t matter, he doesn’t want me, it was a mistake…”


JC put his hands on her shoulders.  “Oh Jenny, you should have come with me, I’d have made sure you felt so wanted.  I’ll make sure you feel that now.”


He ran his fingers down her arms, one hand tracing down her collarbone and along the lace that held her breasts in place. His thumb brushed her nipple, alerting him to how turned on she was, not wearing a bra and her nipples firm and ready.


He led her to the couch, pulling her on top of him, her legs straddling him. He lowered his head to her chest, sucking on her through the dress, his hands going up her thighs before latching onto her ass.


She arched her back as he sucked on her, his fingers so close to her core.  “Yes, Josh, I need this…”


“Be a good girl and let daddy work his magic.”  He pulled aside the lace on her dress, freeing her breasts, his fingers pushing her panties aside.  


She groaned as he continued sucking her breasts, his fingers circling her hardened nub before pressing into her heat.


“Fuck, yes Josh…”


“Cum for me baby, then I’m gonna lay you down and suck something else you’ll really like.”


“God, please…”


Her body shuddered at his words mixed with his fingers.  He pulled his fingers out of her.  “Taste yourself baby, you’re delicious.”


The way he said it hypnotized her, she couldn’t say no if she tried.  She sucked on his fingers as if they were the hard cock between her legs, licking up the length and swirling around.


He carried her to his bed, pulling the dress off her body, pulling her panties down as he kissed down her stomach. 


She groaned as his tongue found her, desperate for the attention he was giving her. She wished it was Justin, making good on the words he’d whispered in her ear. But no, they were friends, she’d never get beyond that kiss.  She’d shared something so personal with him and felt like she got nothing in return but feeling sexually frustrated.


JC took his time savoring her, drawing out her next peak.  She grabbed the sheets, the feeling too much to take.


“Josh, make me cum, I need it, I can’t handle this, it’s too much…”


He hummed against her, sending her over the edge with a scream.  She watched as he slowly removed his clothes before settling over her.


He kissed her gently, his movements tame compared to what she was used to.  She’d expected him deep inside her and at a sprinting pace by now.  It was nice, but not what she expected or wanted at this point.


“What are you doing?” she asked.


“Giving you what you want, slow but passionate.”


“I know I said that, but right now I really want you to fuck my brains out.  Maybe we work our way from this to our usual?”


“You’re sure you don’t want soft and slow?  I won’t complain if you want the usual.”


“Yes please.  Fuck me, Josh.  I need it a little rough…”


“Then hold on, mama, you’re in for a wild night…”



Justin changed into sweatpants and a beat up tee shirt.  He went into the bathroom down the hall, amped up from the night, his mind running in a million directions.  Justin stared at himself in the mirror.  He groaned as he felt his stiffness too much to ignore.

 

I had to go and say all those things, get myself all revved up.  Then that kiss, god, I just wanted to make all of what I said happen.  She's different, I want to be different for her.  I just worry she'll be like everyone else, when she finds out my secret...

End Notes:

What secret could he be keeping from her, everyone?

Chapter 10 by nsyncsfan2001

Monday morning came, and Justin knocked on her door.


"Hey, it's a little early," Jenny yawned, still in her pajamas.  "Let me get dressed..."


"You're in college, no one cares that you're in your pajamas.  You've got a shirt and pants on, get shoes on and let's go!" he whispered excitedly.  


She grabbed shoes and put them on, Justin barely giving her time to put them on before he dragged her out of her room.  "Where are we going?" she asked.


"You'll see, just come with me!"


He dragged her through campus before going into the Art building.  He went down a hall, knocking on a door.  He opened the door, leading Jenny in.


"Justin, what..." Then she saw it.  The painting Justin was talking about Saturday night, a beautiful display of colors in a space scape, Jenny almost moved to tears.


"He told me he was working on it, so I wanted you to see it.  Aaron, this is Jenny.  I showed her your exhibit at the museum while I was there with my parents for a fundraiser.  She loved it, so I thought I'd show her more."


"Hi Jenny, I'd shake your hand, but..." Aaron chuckled, his hands covered in various colors of paint.


"It's an honor to meet you.  I can't wait to see it finished."


"That makes three of us," Aaron laughed.  "What Justin doesn't know is it's my main piece for what I'm working on for my MFA.  He gets it at the end, but it's part of a collection, so his piece will be the one to have to complete the collection someday.  Or at least I'd like to think so."


"You're very talented, I think it'll definitely be worth something someday.  How did you guys meet?  Sorry, I'll ask Justin while you paint, we'll be quiet..."


"It's fine, don't be quiet on my account.  We went to high school together, I'm a couple years ahead but we played basketball together.  Even as a freshman I knew he had the chops.  I'd go to games while in college, watched him become the star player he is, and I like that I'll be able to say I knew him way back when..."


"Yeah, that makes two of us, pal.  I just wanted to show her the painting, we'll get going so you can focus."


They left the room, Justin leading her to his breakfast spot for coffee and breakfast.  "I feel like all we do is apologize to each other, but I'm sorry about Saturday.  I just..." Justin started.


"Want to be friends, I know.  I get it."


"I don't think you do, Jenny.  You're different from other girls.  I want to be friends with you, but I also really care what you think about me, so I had to shut things down before one or both of us did something we'd regret."


"I don't know that I'd regret..."


"Jenny, please.  As great as that kiss was, I don't know that I'm ready for more, not yet.  Like I said, you're different.  If all we ever are is friends, I at least want you to respect me, see the real me and not this jock star stereotype."


“You’re worried I won’t if we did what you talked about?”


“Yeah.  That you’d just see me as this player.  If things didn’t go well, I’d hate to lose you as a friend on top of a broken relationship.  Marie thought she could change me, and I admit I’ve changed some, but there are things that we would always bump heads over, no matter how long we stayed together.  I don’t want that to be us, if anything were to happen.  Like I said, I care what you think of me, and I don’t want to ruin that.”


"I'm ok with being friends.  I was just so worried about what you'd said before, and how I'd acted.  Yeah, it feels like all we do is apologize to each other for things."


"I'm glad you trusted me though, to take you to your dad, tell me what you did."


"Thank you for the party after, as messy as that was."


"I meant what I said, about admiring your strength.  My parents divorced when I was super little, I can't imagine going through what you are, the weight you carried on you over the summer.  Where are your mom and brother staying?"


"With my grandparents, my dad's parents.  We stayed there before, after we had to sell the house to try and get out from under some things with all of this.  I guess they pressed charges when we couldn't recoup all the money, there were a couple years in between all that so it's hard to tell."


"I'd like to do something nice for your family, I'm not sure what or how."


"Especially since that would mean I told you, and they don't exactly want it public knowledge..."


"I get that.  Let's finish up here and then we'll go to class?"


"I'm glad I took a shower last night then," Jenny laughed.


Justin tried to ignore his dick twitching in his pants at the thought of her in the shower.  "Good thing.  You can change after Chasez if you want.  Do you wanna grab lunch after class, unless he needs you to stay?  Which, what's up with that?"


"Nothing, he's harmless," she lied.  "I can have lunch.  Maybe we can grab some other people so it's not just us?"


"Is Maddie available?  Maybe she and Jake can join?"


"And make it a double date?" she laughed.


"I mean, she's your friend, he's mine.  We'll see who we can grab, or join some of my frat brothers, people from the team. We'll play it by ear."


They finished their food and went to class.  Thankfully for Jenny the day was uneventful, JC letting it slide that she was with Justin as they walked in as a larger group, not just the two of them.  Lunch was spent with classmates they ran into at the student union before her last class of the day.  JC had things to deal with for his doctorate, papers to grade for his classes, so Jenny was able to be in her dorm room the rest of the day.


There was a knock on her door, one of her classmates inviting her out to the common area.  She joined them, looking around to see if Justin was there.  


"I think he went back into the practice rooms, he's been spending a lot of time there lately."


"Oh, we'd agreed to work on our music theory final together, so I guess he changed his mind."


They all shrugged it off, Jenny feeling a little hurt that he was still being secretive about working on their final by himself.


...


"Ok, you ready to listen to it?" a young man asked.  


"Yeah.  You think it's ready?" Justin asked.


"One way to find out.  Let's give it a listen."  He pushed a button, an electric dance beat coming through the headset.  They listened to the song in its entirety, Justin bobbing his head to the beat, a satisfied smile on his face.


"Sounds good," Justin said.


"Sounds GREAT.  How's it gonna go down?"


"You're DJing the frat party on Saturday, right?  Hopefully I can get her to come and play it for her."


"Does she have any idea you did this?"


"None.  I just hope it works."


...


It was Thursday, and Jenny was at work.  Business was light, so she was glad she had fewer hours, she knew they couldn't keep her at full time anymore.  


She was stocking some books when she heard the tinkling of the bells on the front door as it opened.


"I'm in the back here if you need anything," she called out.


She continued her work, not hearing anyone, so she figured they knew what they were looking for or didn't need help.  


The voice right behind her made her jump and scream.  "Hi," the voice said softly.


"Justin, what are you doing here?  How did you..."


"Know where you work?  I picked you up from here last week..."


"Right.  God, you scared me..."


"Sorry, I guess I should have announced myself.  I looked around for a bit first."


"Why did you come down here? I'll be back on campus soon."


“I wanted to make sure I saw you. There’s a party at the frat house on Saturday, I was hoping you’d be there.”


“Probably, though I’m not sure how long I’ll stay, Maddie normally ditches me to hook up with Jake…”


“You’ll wanna stay, trust me,” he smiled. “So is that a yes?”


“Yeah. Not sure why you’re so eager, but yeah, I’ll go and I’ll stay for a while.”


“You’re making new friends, I just want to make sure you get some time with them. It’s like you disappear sometimes; you’re not at work or the dorm, not at the library or anywhere.”


She knew exactly where she was at those times, over at JC’s. She felt bad that he would try to find her and not be able to, but no one else would understand, someone could rat them out.  She knew she was lucky only Maddie knew the exact specifics and wouldn’t say anything unless it was really necessary.


“Is that the only reason you came down here?  To make sure I go to a party on Saturday?”


“I wanted to check it out anyways after I picked you up that day.  Anything good I should read?”


Jenny chuckled.  “You are asking the wrong girl.  Come by my room tonight and you can borrow from my personal library.  Then we’ll work up to these…”


“We’re taking an English class together.  You really think I can’t handle books in here?”


“You’re right… we’re in the children’s section now, so most of these should be safe for you…” she teased.


He shot her a look.  “Please tell me you’re joking.”


“You really do care what I think of you, don’t you?” she smiled.


“Yeah, I guess I do,” he blushed.


“Cuz I’m your best friend?”


“Yeah, exactly.”



There was a light knock on Jenny and Maddie’s door.  Maddie opened the door slowly.


“Justin, Jenny just left…”


“I know.  I actually came to talk to you.”


“About what?”


“Just let me in, and I’ll explain everything.  I need your help…”


“Girl, you have to look hot tonight.  Seriously, use this party to find a hot guy and get Josh out of your head.  You deserve better, and we’ll find someone better for you tonight.”


“You say that like you won’t go find Jake right away and start making out with him…”


“I promise I’ll be your wing girl.  Hopefully we find someone early on so I can find Jake.”


“Thanks, glad you’ll just pawn me off on the first guy you see,” Jenny huffed.


“No.  I know the type of guy I wanna set you up with.”  Maddie smiled from ear to ear, knowing the plan for the night.  “With any luck, you’ll be so caught up in this new guy you won’t even think about Josh beyond your professor.”


“I feel ridiculous, I don’t wear crop tops, Maddie.  This isn’t me.”


“Ok, what do you want to wear then?  I’m trying to set you up with a guy, you gotta look hot.  A little skin makes him wanna touch, makes them think of sex.”


“I’m wearing a black leather mini skirt, how much more skin do I need to show?” Jenny laughed.  “How about a tight little t-shirt, show off the girls but have a jean jacket on so it’s not quite so in your face.”


“Except any guy is gonna want those in his face, let me tell ya,” Maddie giggled.  


“I don’t want to get laid, I already have someone for that, Maddie.  He can’t give me a real relationship, that’s something I want.  As great as the sex is, I know it’ll never be more than that.  I’m not ready to settle down yet, but this isn't who I am.  I was in love with David, or at least I thought I was.  With Josh, things are complicated.  I want more from him and he can’t give that to me.  I want that balance, someone I love and great sex because of it.”


“I’m not saying you have to go back to his place tonight, unless you want to.  Do what you want, but try and find someone you could have that with and work your way up to it.  Go with your look, be more yourself.  If they’re the real deal they’ll like you no matter what you’re wearing.”


Jenny finished getting ready, putting on a light lip gloss before heading out the door.  They walked to the frat house, getting drinks once they walked in.  Jenny found some friends from classes, people she recognized, and started talking.  One guy from her English class struck her fancy, but Maddie shook her head in disapproval.  Any guy Jenny thought was cute, Maddie shot down.


“Some wing woman if you’re not helping me find a guy, just telling me no.”


“Cuz I know who I want for you, just gotta set things up right.”  Maddie looked around, seeing Justin.  She waved him over.


“Maddie, what are you doing?’


“Dance with Justin a bit, it’ll make the other guys totally jealous.”


“We’re just friends…”


“Trust me, it’ll work.  Just dance with him.  Let him put his hands on you.  Nothing gross, but enough to get guys to turn their heads.  You know any girl good enough for Justin Timberlake is someone to be going after.  Use him as bait.”


“I dunno.” 


“Look,” Maddie said.  “I’ll explain it to him and it’ll be fine.  Ok?  He won’t get the wrong idea.”


Justin made his way over, Maddie looking up at Justin.  “Justin, I’m trying to get my girl a guy.  Can you do me a favor and dance with her, make the other guys want to dance with her too?”


“We’re just friends, Maddie…”


“I know, but you want her to find somebody, right?”


Justin sighed.  “You know she won’t let up,” he said, looking at Jenny.  “Dance with me?”


“You’re right, she’ll push until we agree to do this, so might as well.  You better hope this works…” Jenny said, looking at Maddie as they walked off.


“Oh, I think it will,” Maddie sighed to herself.


Justin had her facing him, a little room between them as they danced to the music.


“I don’t know that that’s what Maddie had in mind,” Justin said.


“Well, that’s what she’s getting.  Unless you have a better idea.”


He turned her around, pulling her into his arms, nothing too tight, but his hands on her hips, her back pressed against his chest.  “Just follow the music, stay with my rhythm, it’ll drive the guys crazy,” he said, ignoring his body’s response to having her so close to him.


He looked at the DJ, giving a nod.  The song changed, an electronic dance beat blasting through the speakers.


“This is new, I’ve never heard this before,” Jenny said.


“It’s brand new, no one else even has a copy.  My friend’s the DJ, so I know…”

 

The verse started.  If I wrote you a symphony just to say how much you mean to me, what would you do?  If I told you you were beautiful, would you date me on the regular?  Tell me would you?

 

Justin began singing along in her ear, Jenny’s eyes widening.  “Is this YOU?”  She turned around to look at Justin.


“Yeah.  I’ve been working on it for the last couple weeks…”


“So you haven’t been working on the music theory final without me?”


“I mean I have, but not like you think.  I want it to be perfect before I present it to you.  This, well, I knew you deserved a big gesture.  I wrote this song for you, to let you know how I’m feeling.”


“So all this time you’ve been playing hard to get?  You knew I liked you and you pushed me away so you could use a song to tell me how you feel, in front of everyone?”


Her tone was getting louder and more annoyed.  Justin nodded slowly, afraid of what she’d do next.


She jumped into his arms and kissed him deeply.  “I loved it.  So what does this mean?”


“Hopefully it means you’ll be my girlfriend…”


She paused for only a second, knowing JC wouldn’t approve, but also knowing how she felt about Justin, not caring what JC would think.  She knew it was time to follow her heart.

 

“Yeah, I think I can work with that,” she smiled, kissing him again.

Chapter 11 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

10/14/22

“Does this mean what I think it means?” Maddie said, practically jumping as she approached Jenny.


“You were in on this?” Jenny gasped. 


“Yup. As of yesterday after you went to work. I gotta say, it took some doing, but he sold me on the idea. I knew you’d liked him, so once I knew how he felt, his plan for all this, of course I told him I’d help out.”


“You didn’t throw this party just for this, did you?” Jenny asked, looking at Justin.


“I may be the star on the basketball team, but I’m not God, I don’t have that much pull,” he laughed.  “No, but I knew it was happening and thought it was a perfect opportunity.”


“Ok, I can go find Jake now, right?” Maddie asked. 


“Yeah, go,” Jenny replied, waving her off. The song was still playing, Justin pulling her back into his arms. 


“So, what now?” Justin asked. “I feel stupid.”


“Not stupid. It’s new. I know what I wanna do though.”


“What?” he chuckled. 


“Pick up where we left off last week.”  She pulled his lips to hers, her tongue pressing against his lips. He opened, somewhat hesitantly, Jenny pulling back. 


“What’s wrong? Pretty sure we both want this, we’re together now.”


“I know, and I do, but I wanna take things slow. I don’t wanna be the guy you think I am, or at least who you thought I was a few weeks ago. I wanna be different for you, Jenny.”


“I know you’re not that guy anymore.  You’re a good kisser, I’d like to keep that at least…”


“I can work with that,” he smiled before kissing her again.  



They spent the entire weekend together as much as possible, Jenny ignoring JC’s texts and calls. She felt like she was finally in a good place, and JC wasn’t going to mess with that. She knew Justin was different, they had decided to wait a bit before having sex.  It had barely been 24 hours when he dropped her off at her dorm room for the night Sunday night. 


“I’ll miss you,” Justin said between kisses.


“I’ll miss you more,” Jenny replied. 


“Can I say how cute it is that you two finally got your shit together?” Maddie laughed, opening the door.  “Curfew is midnight but that’s when they lock the doors. Once you’re inside, no one will give a fuck what you do. Though, I’m sure your roommate is used to it by now.”


“I don’t have a roommate,” Justin said sheepishly. “My parents paid for a single…”


“So what the fuck are you doing dropping her off here when you can go up to your room and kiss some more?” Maddie laughed. 


“She makes a good point,” Jenny said, biting her bottom lip.


“Only if you want to,” Justin replied. 


“Trust me, she wants to.  Pretty sure you do too or you’d have made up an excuse by now,” Maddie pointed out.


“Shall we?” Jenny asked, taking his hand. He nodded slowly, walking her up to his room. 


“I don’t know why I’m nervous,” Justin said as he unlocked the door. “Maybe because it’s you, and I don’t want to fuck things up so early on.”


“I don’t think that’s even a possibility, so don’t worry about it,” she smiled. 


She looked around, seeing the one bed in the corner. He had awards on a shelf, pictures on the wall over his desk, some music posters on one wall and a guitar and digital keyboard next to his desk. It was surprisingly neat for a 21 year old guy that lived by himself. The bed was made, but the blankets a little messy.  Jenny thought to herself how it would look when they were done.


“So…” Justin sighed. 


“Make out on your bed?” Jenny suggested. 


“Yeah, I’m ok with that,” he smiled. 


They sat along the long edge of the bed, Justin cupping his cheek with her hand. “You look so beautiful, the way the light from the streetlight outside hits just right…”


“Justin, are you saying you want more than kissing? I’m not gonna lie, I want to know what it’s like waking up next to you.”


His eyes widened, his hands were starting to sweat.  “Jenny, I mean…”


“Relax, I know we aren’t rushing things.  I just mean I want to stay over, fall asleep in your arms. Don’t tell me that’s not ok with you.”


“Just sleep, I want to be that different guy for you.  That does sound nice, having you in my arms when I wake up. Just wake me up before you get up so I know this wasn’t just a dream.”


“This feels like a dream, but it is very real,” she said before crashing her lips into his.  Their tongues danced back and forth.  Justin struggled with keeping his hands to himself, his brain and body wanting to go on autopilot.


Jenny groaned as she leaned back, having them lie down on the bed.  Her hand ran down his arm, Justin pulling back as her hand grazed over the fly of his jeans.


“Can you not do that?” Justin asked, his voice shaky.


“I’m sorry, I just kinda went for it.  Are you not enjoying it?”


“No, I am, trust me I am… but I’m trying really hard to not jump into things.  Listen carefully, please.”


“Ok,” Jenny said with trepidation in her voice. 


“You can press your hand there, over clothes, just to see what effect you have on me. Know that I’m fighting every instinct I have right now, but know what you do to me.”


She pressed her hand against him, feeling his hardness twitch, getting a rough idea of his size. 


“No matter what happens, know that seeing you, kissing you, just thinking about you makes this happen. You may think I don’t want you, but trust me, I do.  Now, I’d like to kiss you until we’re ready to sleep, then I’ll hold you in my arms.”


“That sounds wonderful…”



Jenny woke up the next morning to Justin’s alarm clock going off.  Her eyes opened enough to see what time it was.  “5:00?  Why the hell do you get up at 5:00, Justin?”


“The gym opens early for athletes.  I don’t always go, this morning being one of them.  Once the season starts and I have to be at training and practices, yeah, but right now it’s optional.  I’d much rather stay here with you.”


“You certainly know how to charm a woman, don’t you?” she giggled.


“Let’s not pull at that thread,” Justin sighed.  ‘Did you sleep ok?”


“Great, actually.  Usually when I don’t sleep in my bed I toss and turn all night, but with you, I settled right in and that was it.”


Justin’s hand was around her waist, Justin pulling her close to him so he could kiss her neck.  She giggled at feeling her ass pressed against his morning wood.


“Is that because of me, or because it’s morning?” she asked with a laugh.


“Definitely because of you.  Ok, maybe a little the other, but mostly you.  I gotta say, I like waking up to you.”


“I’m afraid to ask, but how many times did you and Marie do this?  Wake up in each other’s arms?”


“Not that many given how many times we broke up and got back together.  This, though, I see becoming a regular thing if you want.”


“You sure you can do this for a while without wanting sex?” she wondered, turning to look at him.


“I’m sure it’ll be difficult sometimes, but I’d like to try.  Not asking for every night, maybe on weekends or something.  Right now I really want to kiss you…”


“That I believe,” she smiled, pressing her lips to his.  Things felt so right in that moment, like this was where she was meant to be.  “Do we have to go to class?” she giggled.


“I do if I want to keep my grades up.  Not like we’re doing more that we’d want to stay in and be at it all day.”


“Not gonna lie, that sounds amazing…” she purred, feeling his arousal twitch at her words and tone.  “Pretty sure you like that idea, too.”


“One day.  Just, not right now.”


“Sorry, I’m sure you want to kinda reset, I know I probably should.  My ex and I were hot and heavy, even after we broke up.  I honestly don’t remember how to go slow at this point.  I was in a pretty serious sexual relationship, but that’s over.”  She meant it, she couldn’t imagine seeing JC beyond class anymore.  She admitted to herself that as much as she wanted to have sex with Justin, that if he wanted to wait, show her he wasn’t the guy she’d heard he was, then that was fine by her.  If this was it for both of them, she could wait.  


They kissed for a while, hands remaining in innocent places, Jenny following Justin’s lead.  They talked about boundaries, so Jenny knew what was off limits based on Justin’s desire to keep things slow.  It was going to be difficult, but she didn't want to screw things up either.


They watched the sun rise as they laid in bed, Jenny resting her head on Justin’s chest.  It felt perfect; romantic, no expectations on her, she wished she really could spend all day with him like that.  They soon went their separate ways so Jenny could get ready for the day.  It was still late summer, the weather not feeling like fall yet, so she opted for shorts and her Queen shirt, remembering how she saw Justin at the first party they were at together.  As much as it had pained her to see Justin kissing Marie, she smiled knowing that was now her reality, Justin Timberlake’s girlfriend.


They walked hand in hand to class, sitting next to each other.  Both were focused on the lecture, Jenny wanting to make sure Justin kept his grades up, that she wouldn’t be the reason he started slipping.


Between classes Jenny went into the bathroom, Justin waiting outside.  She was washing her hands when she heard a voice.  


“Good luck,” the voice said.


“Excuse me?”


Marie emerged from a stall.  “You’re Justin’s new girlfriend, so I’m wishing you luck.  More like warning you, really.”


“About what?  Things are great.”


“That’s how it always is at the beginning.  Just wait.”


“What happened between the two of you?”


“Well, all I know is things went from hot and heavy before school started, to next to nothing.  I expect you’re the reason why.”


“When you say nothing…”


“In all the times Justin and I were together, we never had sex.  Got pretty damn close, but when it came to it, he couldn’t do it.  So I’m letting you know it might be the same with you, or maybe you’ll be able to get from him what I never could.”


“Thanks, I think.”  She dried her hands and left the bathroom, joining Justin as they walked to their next class.  She shook off the warning from Marie as a jealous ex wanting her boyfriend back now that he was with someone else.  She soon found out Marie wasn’t the only jealous one.  All through JC’s class he practically stared at her, seeing Justin sitting next to her, closer than he would like, Justin touching her arm or resting his hand on her back.  She knew if looks could kill, Justin would be splattered into a million pieces, and then turned into ash.  


As they left the classroom hand in hand, JC watched her with contempt.  They went for lunch, Jenny’s phone vibrating.

 

We need to talk.

Chapter 12 by nsyncsfan2001

She supposed they did, so she agreed to meet him at the coffee place before going up to his apartment.  She knew this could lead to an argument, and wanted to keep things as quiet as possible to keep JC out of trouble.  


She found a table by the door, watching for JC around their usual time.  He didn't even enter the coffee shop, just made eye contact with Jenny before walking past to the apartment entrance.  She followed him up to his apartment, sitting on the couch opposite him.  She tried to make as much space between them as she could.


“Are you trying to upset me, Genevieve?  You ignore my calls and texts the whole weekend, then you flaunt that boy in front of me like you’re together?”


“We are together, Josh.  This thing with us is over.”


JC snickered.  “Is that so?  Have you slept with him yet?”


“No, it’s not that kind…”


“Good, I don’t want him touching what’s mine.”


“What’s YOURS?” Jenny asked, indignant.


“We’re not over until I say it’s over, Jenny.  You think I wouldn’t remember you wearing this shirt the first night we met, the night I brought you back here and fucked you 7 times in 12 hours?  First that party, now this.”  He clicked his tongue.  “You want to rile me up so you get the hottest sex you’ve ever had.  It’s a rough game, but I’m willing to play my part.  He could never give you what I do.”


“And he gives me things you can’t.”


“Like what?  Let me guess, he understands you, things feel right, perfect.  They always do at the beginning, then it all turns to shit by the end.  I’m offering you great sex with no emotional hangups.  You know how I feel about you, how badly I want you every time I fucking see you, think about you.  I grade your papers and tests and I get hard just imagining you as you were sitting in my class taking the test.  I may just shoot my load when you do your final performance for the class.  You can’t resist me, Jenny.  Despite your best efforts, you won’t be able to stay away.  So go ahead and have fun with your boyfriend, but when he’s ready to fuck you like I do, then we’ll be done.  I don’t see that happening, so I look forward to our arrangement for a long time.”


“I… I want… No…” Jenny stumbled over her words, her legs clenching together as desire began to pool between her legs.  He’d moved closer to her on the couch as he spoke, his lips a hair’s breadth away from hers.


“This doesn’t have to be complicated, Jenny. He’s your emotional connection, I’m the one you have all the fun with.  Let’s have fun, Jenny.”


He pressed his lips to hers.  Any resistance and resolve she’d had earlier in the day was gone, she melted into his kiss.  His tongue was fierce within her mouth, his hands practically ripping her clothes from her body. He freed himself of his clothes, pressing his body against hers.


“I want this every time I see you. This is what you do to me, Jenny.”


The words rang in her head, knowing what Justin had told her.  She liked knowing he had that reaction to her, but also his restraint.  With JC, she knew the power she held over him, knowing he had the same power over her. He was right, she couldn’t resist him. It was too far into the school year to drop the class, no other teacher was offering it, so she’d have to wait until another semester.  She didn’t want another professor, she wanted him, and everything he had to offer.


“I’d say let me make you feel good, but you’re so wet for me already…” JC growled, nibbling on her earlobe, his fingers tugging at her nipples. 


“I need you, Josh. Fuck me, fuck me hard.  Like no one else can.”


“No one, ever,” he replied, looking in her eyes.  He grabbed her thighs, pulling her up with him to his bed. “I’m gonna fuck you, then you’ll be on top, shower, a little bit of everything until you are too exhausted to continue.  Then I’ll send you home like a good little girl to rest.  Then tomorrow you’ll come over after work and we’ll do it all over again.”


“Oh god,” she moaned, her arousal dripping at the thought of what he said, the intensity she knew he had.


He wrapped her legs around him, entering her with one motion.  “I missed you, how you feel around me. You’re gonna pay for that.”  His pace was relentless, her screams of pleasure bouncing off the walls, filling the room.  Just when she was ready to release, JC pulled out of her before she could peak.


“What?” she gasped. 


“I told you you’d pay for toying with me.  Now on your hands and knees.”


She did as she was told, screaming as he entered her again, feeling so full and intense.  He pulled her hair back in one hand. “You can’t deny me of this, deny yourself of what you want.  Now be a good girl and cum hard for me.”


She came undone at his words, like she had no other option but to have what she was sure was the most intense orgasm she’d ever had in her entire life.


JC playfully smacked her ass.  “Maybe you should toy with me more often.  I don’t think your little boyfriend could ever make you do that.  He’ll give you what you want, I’ll give you what you need…”


She fell flat against the bed as he pulled out, not sure she could handle more of that for the night. Her phone buzzed.  JC picked it up. 


“Awww, looks like your boyfriend wants to get dinner tonight…”


“What do I do?”


“You may go, after we get you cleaned up in the shower.  You know what that means. Tell him you’ll meet him at 8.  That gives us an hour and a half to have some fun and then clean you up.  Can’t have him know his beautiful girlfriend is banging the professor…”


“I can’t keep doing this, JC.  I can’t ruin things with Justin…”


“Don’t tell me he’s The One.  He’s the one that will disappoint you, only I can satisfy that craving, that itch.”



She walked into the common room, seeing Justin on the couch with some friends. He smiled, jumping up to wrap his arms around her and kiss his girlfriend. 


“I love being able to do that,” he smiled. “You wanna drop off your books and we can go to dinner?”


“Yeah.  I’ll meet you back here in 5.”  


She walked into her dorm room, Maddie immediately looking at her. “Did you shower? That doesn’t smell like your body wash… Oh my god, did you shower with Justin?!” Maddie asked excitedly.


“No…” Jenny sighed. 


“Jenny, don’t tell me… JOSH?!” she wondered, her time changed to one of disappointment.


“Shhh, yes, ok?”


“No, NOT OK Jenny! You have a boyfriend now, you can’t do this…”


“I can’t stop. I’m not sleeping with Justin, and it’s like he hypnotizes me every time I’m around him.”


“Jenny, you gotta break free from this before Justin finds out and it ruins everything. Josh is every bit the asshole you thought Justin was, the player heartbreaker. Justin wants to be done with that, for you. If he knew you wanted that in the beginning, you’d be fucking each other’s brains out right now…”


“He won’t even let me touch him, not down there.  He let me once, over his pants, but any other time I tried he shifted away.”


“Maybe he’s gay,” Maddie laughed.  “Wait, no, forget I said it.  There’s nothing wrong with being gay, but…”


“Would he have that rep if he were?”


“I mean, plenty of celebrities back in the day were in the closet, so they lived up this playboy lifestyle to cover it.  So I mean, maybe…  But why go through all this trouble for you if he was, ya know?”


“We’re having dinner, so I gotta go.”


“Jenny, seriously end things with Josh, please.  I don’t want you getting hurt, and we both don’t want Justin hurt…”


Jenny nodded, knowing she didn't want to hurt him, but also knew she couldn’t escape the hold JC had over her.  She grabbed a black jacket and headed back down to the common room.  Justin was standing against the wall waiting for her, his face lighting up at the sight of her.  


They left the dorm, Justin taking her hand in his as they walked through campus before heading into downtown.  They walked a couple blocks down before Justin stopped at a funky little restaurant.  


“I’m glad this is casual, I wasn't dressed for anything fancy,” Jenny said.


“Friday night, I definitely wanna take you somewhere nice after you get back from work.  I was thinking maybe Italian, then you could stay the night at my place?”


“Sounds wonderful,” she said.


They walked in and were seated at a table by the window.  “This is gonna sound weird, but I wanna do a dinner of appetizers, so we have a little bit of everything.  If that’s too weird just let me know, it’s just an idea.”


“No, I think it’s a great first date thing.  Then we can rotate through the appetizers when we come back for regular dinners.”


“I like you talking about coming here somewhat regularly, having dinner dates.”


“I’d be a terrible girlfriend if I didn't want to spend time with my boyfriend.  We have to eat…” she giggled.


“I love your laugh,” he smiled.  “It’s just so natural, not forced.  One of the many things I like about you.”


“Yeah?” she smiled, slightly blushing.


“Yeah.”  


They ordered their array of appetizers and people watched as they waited for their food.  People rushing home from late nights at work, waiting at the bus stop or the light rail station.  Other couples on dates, couples just walking hand in hand.  


“It’s rare to have a place with sweet potato fries, and then this sauce they make to go with it…  I love them with ketchup, my mom got me into that, but this sauce, I wanna buy a bottle,” Jenny laughed.


“Midterms are coming up next month, you ready?  I gotta say, Handmaid’s Tale is kicking my ass.  Could you imagine if that actually happened?  Women just carted off to have babies for other people?  Like seriously, what the fuck?” Justin wondered.


“She was married, too, so not like that stopped them from taking her.  It’s just all kinds of fucked up to think about, and that it’s set here in America.  That something like that could actually happen here, and it’s kinda terrifying.”


“It’s an interesting social commentary, but yeah, I can’t imagine how fucked up we’d have to get to reach that point.”


They talked about their upcoming midterms, changing to more personal things like where they grew up and their first memories of music.  They smiled, laughed, and had a successful first date.


They were walking back towards campus when she saw something, or rather someone.


“Professor Chasez,” Justin said.  “Nice night for a jog…”


JC was wearing shorts that hit mid thigh and a tight tee.  Patches of sweat made his shirt cling to his chest.


“Yeah, I prefer the pavement to my building’s treadmill,” JC replied, trying to make polite conversation. What he really wanted to say was “I’m fucking your girlfriend so hard she almost can’t walk after.”


“Bye, Professor,” Jenny managed to squeak out as they went their separate ways.


“He lives around here?” Justin asked. 


“Guess so,” Jenny shrugged, pretending not to have been there earlier in the day and had 3 rounds with their professor.  She felt a familiar stirring between her legs, clenching her legs a little.


They walked back to the dorm, Justin walking her to her room. She didn’t want to go in, kissing Justin against her door. She nearly fell backwards when Maddie opened the door. 


“I can hear you, thank god I was sitting and not asleep.  If you wanna stay at his place I’m not gonna judge…” Maddie smirked. 


“Is that ok with you?” Jenny asked, not sure of his answer.


Justin chuckled. “Hmmm… Do I want my girlfriend to stay the night and wake up with her in my arms?  Let me think…” he teased, booping her nose with a quick peck of his lips.  “I’m ok if you are.”

 

“Let’s go,” she smiled, Maddie closing the door with a grin on her face.

Chapter 13 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

10/16/22

“Do I look ok?” Jenny asked, looking herself over in the mirror.


“More than ok, you’re gorgeous. With any luck, Justin won’t be able to keep his hands off you.”


“That would be a first. Seriously, we kiss, and it’s great, but it never goes farther than that.”


“Seriously? He’s pulling a full 180 from his rep…”


“Don’t I know it. It leaves me with this pent up frustration…”


“That leads you back to Josh, I get it.  Doesn’t make it right, but I get it.  He gives you sex, but is there more to it than that?”


“Sometimes. Lately he’s been more… passionate.  Making sure I know I’m his and that no one, not even Justin, can give me what he can.  Sometimes we’ll talk about school and things between rounds, having dinner.”


“Wait, rounds? I mean, I knew that first night, but… still? A month in and it’s still that hot and heavy?”


She nodded, ashamed it had already gone on that long between her and JC.


“How old is he?” Maddie asked.


“26.”


“Damn, Jenny. You have two hotties vying for your affections. One more emotionally, the other physically. No offense, but I never thought I’d be jealous of you.”


“Thanks,” Jenny said dryly. “I hate this position. I have incredible sex with a man who wants no future with me, and no sex from the guy that could be the one…”


“You really think Justin could be it? You’ve only been with David as far as relationships outside of high school, not including Josh.”


“We have so much in common with our majors, things we enjoy.  It’s nice to have conversations with him and not wonder when he’s gonna start something physically…”


“Yet you also can’t wait for him to start something.  Have you tried making the first move?”


“Yeah, and he asked me what I was doing, like he didn’t like it.  Marie said something to me the other day…”


“She’s just jealous that you’re his new girlfriend.”


“She dumped HIM, Maddie!  She told me they never had sex…”


“I mean, I’ve heard of guys having that problem, but you don’t think…”


“What?”


“Is he impotent?”


“No, that much I felt for myself…”


“Well, maybe he can get it up but can’t finish, you know?”


“I don’t wanna talk with you about this.”


“Clearly you did when you brought it up. He’s either gay or can’t finish.  At some point you guys need to talk.”


“I’ll give it a month. If we haven’t made any headway in that area, we’ll need to talk.”


“Anyway, you look incredible. He won’t know what to say.”


She was in a maroon sweater dress that clung to her in all the right spots. She paired it with a black jacket and black ankle boots, feeling cute and very fall festive.  Her hair was in loose curls and she had silver hoop earrings.


“I just want to look nice, not super sexy.”


“If he can get it up, he’s finding you sexy for sure, Jenny.  Give things time, it’s only been a week.  You’ll get there.  If he’s really The One, none of this will matter in the end.”


“I suppose.”


There was a knock at the door. “That would be Justin,” Jenny said. “You’re sure I’m ok?”


“You look great.  I’m happy for you, Jenny.”


Jenny walked to the door, opening it slowly. She felt like she’d jumped back two weeks, Justin was fairly dressy in a light gray polo, black pants and black dress shoes. She suddenly felt underdressed.


“Wow, Jenny, you look beautiful,” Justin said.  He smiled as he looked at her.  He handed her a bouquet of a dozen pink roses, Jenny sensing he was nervous.  


“I’ll take these,” Maddie said, taking the flowers from Jenny.  “You two have a great night.”


“You ok?” Jenny asked.  “You seem a little nervous.”


“I don’t exactly take girls out on dates, it’s been a while.  Usually it’s just grabbing dinner or something more casual before moving on for the evening…”


“Oh, I see,” Jenny sighed.  It was hard to know he’d been with so many other girls, but was hesitant about doing anything with her.  She knew he wanted things to be different with her, but it felt too slow in her mind.  Maybe she’d been with JC too much, copious amounts of sex right off the bat.  She knew she and David had waited a while, both being nervous for their first times, but they had still done plenty leading up to that.  She was happy to be his girlfriend, knowing that she meant that much to him to not be the player, but she’d wished he didn't try so hard going the other way.


They walked to his car, Justin opening her door for her before getting in the driver’s seat.  He got on the freeway, driving not too far, but enough that they couldn’t have walked.  


“I know there’s some places closer to the school that are nice, but I also didn't want us walking.  I’d rather not run into anyone we know this time, especially someone like Professor Chasez…”


“That makes two of us,” she said, blushing slightly at the mention of JC.  


He pulled up to a restaurant that was almost fully covered in ivy out the outside, and looked a little intimidating inside.  It had nice leather chairs and the table setup looked exquisite, small candles and a small vase of flowers in the middle.


“Mr. Timberlake, nice to see you again,” the waitress smiled.


“Well, now this is awkward…” Justin tried to laugh.


“How does she know you?” Jenny asked.


“My family owns the restaurant.  I should have taken you somewhere else, but it’s a great place, great food, so I thought why not…”


“Wait, is this a date?” the waitress asked.  “Are you Jenny?” she asked excitedly.


“Wow, I’m already famous, am I?” Jenny laughed.  


“Lynn has been nonstop since you two went to that fundraiser thing together, she was so happy when Justin told her that things were official.”


“That close to your mom, huh?  That was only two weeks ago, Justin.”


“I think it’s cute,” the waitress interjected.  “Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said anything…”


“It’s fine.  It would’ve come out eventually anyway.  I guess better on the first time here then stringing her along for a while.”


“Am I the first girl he’s brought here?” Jenny wondered, admittedly pushing her luck a little.


“Not since I started working here, at least not like this, he was just starting college at that point.  He’d just gone through that nasty breakup…”


“That’s enough of that,” Justin interrupted.  “I told you, I don’t do dinner dates, not like this.”


“Just means you're special, for him to bring you here.  Haven’t seen your folks yet tonight,” the waitress continued.


“Dad will probably be in later, Mom sooner if someone tips her off that we’re here…”


“I’ll tell the staff to keep things quiet, let you have a night in peace.”


“Thank you.  We’ll start with the bruschetta and stuffed mushrooms and the white wine.  Come back in a bit once she’s looked over the menu for entrees?”


“Yes, Justin,” the waitress smiled.


“You didn’t need to bring me here if it was going to bring up things,” Jenny said.


“It’s a nice place, and maybe knowing that it’s my family running it, you’ll want to come more often.”


“For certain occasions, sure.  I still think our date earlier this week is something more regular.”


“Actually, I think of certain occasions I want to take you places where they won’t tell embarrassing stories about me, where I’ll actually have to pay for dinner…”


“Is that why we’re here, so you don’t have to pay?” Jenny laughed.


“As long as you think it's funny, sure,” he smiled.  “Mainly because it's good food, and would be a great date place otherwise.”


“Yeah, I was impressed as we walked in, a little intimidated.  Now, not so much.  Kinda like you.  I was all flustered when we first met, then I heard about your reputation, but now that I know you, I like you.  My first instinct was right.”


“And just what was that?  We should order soon though, so look at the menu after you tell me.”


“I knew you had the most stunning blue eyes I’d ever seen, I liked you right off the bat, then was trying to hide it to save myself from being hurt.”


“I’m just glad you gave me a chance,” Justin smiled.  “So, look things over, whatever you want…”


“Since you don’t have to pay?” she smiled.


“It also gives me your tastes for when I do take you to nicer places I don’t have connections to.”


She looked over the menu.  “Tough choices here, Timberlake.  It's a toss up between the prosciutto stuffed chicken and the chicken carbonara.”


“Since it’s me, I’ll ask for the chicken to have carbonara as a side along with the veggies.  That ok?”


“Sounds delicious,” she giggled.


Their waitress returned a few moments later, Justin ordering for them.  “I’ll have my usual, thanks Annie.”


“So, they own this place, huh?  Are they pretty hands on?”


“Well, there’s the general manager that runs everything, but they come in every other weekend or so to see people.  Business is great, people love to eat, so that’s helpful.”


“Does your dad have a regular job, too?”


“Yeah, he’s definitely a money guy, something in the financial market.  It’s like Chandler Bing, he tried explaining it to me and it just went right over my head.  The restaurant is a side thing, a dream he’s always had.  He can’t cook, not well enough to be a chef anyway, but his family had always dreamed of running their own place, so once he had the money and a well rounded idea, he went for it.”


The dinner went well, the food was excellent and the conversation was just as wonderful.  She felt like she was really getting to know him, not the version everyone else saw.  He was opening up to her, and hopefully that would translate in other areas too.


He drove back to the dorms, the pair going up to his dorm room.


“I don’t want to be assuming, but… bed?” Jenny asked.


“It’s more comfortable than my desk chair, sure,” Justin said nervously.  


They took their shoes off before getting onto the bed, Justin kissing her slowly, carefully.  She let him take the lead, letting her know how much was enough.  She was surprised when his tongue pressed past her lips, a soft moan escaping her throat.


Justin’s fingers were in her hair, going down her arm when his hand brushed her breast.  Justin quickly pulled back.  “I’m sorry.”


“For what?”


“What I just did.”


“Justin, it’s fine.  I know it’s only been a week, but it’s like you’re afraid to touch me.  Based on what you’ve done with other girls, I feel like you’re doing the exact opposite.”


“Kinda, yeah.  I want to take things slow, be the guy you deserve, not the player trying to get into your pants.”


“Maybe I want you in my pants…”


“Jenny, I… no.  I can’t.  Not yet.”


“I’m just letting you know I’m ok with whatever you decide, but  it also feels like you don’t want me that way.”


“You know I do.”


“I wasn’t expecting sex by now, but more than just kissing one week in, seeing each other basically every day.  I swore to myself I wasn’t going to say anything, but once you apologized for just accidentally brushing my body, I felt I needed to say something.”


“I’m sorry.  I’m just trying really hard to not be the guy you think I am, and I guess I’m going too extreme in doing so.”


“I like kissing, but don’t feel you have to apologize to me.  If I’m not ok with something, I’ll tell you, like you’ve told me.”


“Before we continue, you don’t see your ex anymore, do you?”


“No, why?”


“No reason, just curious.”


He pressed his lips to hers again, Jenny melting into his arms.  He kissed her cheek, her neck, along her collarbone, before moving back up.


“I’m not ready for more just yet, but maybe this will be ok…”  He looked at her, stroking her hair.  “You’re so beautiful, Jenny.  You aren’t like other girls I’ve liked.”  He lowered his hands to her arms, his thumbs brushing against her skin.


He kissed her again, his hand finding her breast, this time with purpose, cupping it softly before running his thumb across to find her nipple.


“Justin…” she gasped lightly.  


“Jenny, you’re not wearing a bra…”


“It bodes well that you can tell that,” she smiled as she kissed his neck.


“I wish you were wearing a shirt and not a dress, so I could feel your skin. With the dress, it’s just too much…”


“Tell you what,” she said, pulling back.  “I can change into something of yours if that helps you.”


“That’s even sexier, knowing you’re in my clothes, that I’ll be waking up next to you.”


Justin got up, rummaging through drawers before pulling out a tee shirt and a pair of shorts. He tossed them to Jenny, who changed while Justin closed his eyes.


“Sorry, I just have an idea of how I want our first time to go,” Justin said.


“You think about that?” Jenny asked. 


“Yeah. I want it to be perfect.”


“I just needed to know you wanted me that way.”


“I definitely do. I also know you’re different. It’s only been a week but I think this could be something special. I don’t want to rush things, but I also want you to know I’m definitely very attracted to you. Remember the effect you have on me…”


She smiled, remembering how he felt under her hand.  She sat back down on the bed, pressing her lips to his. “You can feel the effect you have on me.”


He kissed her, his fingers playing with the hem of the shirt. He grazed her stomach, feeling her skin burst out in goosebumps. 


“Don’t stop, Justin.  Touch me.”


“God, you’re testing my limits here, baby…”


His hand found its way up the shirt, cupping her breast, groaning with want for her.  He ran his thumb along her hardened nipple.  “God, you’re so turned on right now, aren’t you?”


“Put your hand down my pants and you tell me…”


“Are you always such a dirty girl?” he chuckled. 


“You’ll find out.”


“The things I want to do to you, Jenny…”


“Tell me, Justin. Tell me what you’d do to me.”


“This isn’t what I want our first time to be like, this is after that.”


“Could be a bit of both,” she countered. “Now tell me.”


“I’d pull this shirt over your head, suck on these perfect breasts, have you beg me to touch you.”


“Yes, Justin, touch me…”


“Shall I keep talking?” Justin questioned. 


“Fuck, yes please. Let me imagine it.”


“Someday you won’t be imagining…”


“Fuck, you’ve got me in the palm of your hand, Justin.”


“And me in yours.  I’d touch that special spot, working you into a frenzy before finishing with my tongue. Would I kiss you after?”


“Would you like it if I wanted you to?” she wondered. 


“If you wanted me to, I’d do just about anything.”


“I’d let you kiss me, then I’d suck on your tongue.”


“Oh god, Jenny…”


He kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.  She stroked the underside, beginning to suck on it.  Justin couldn’t ignore the twitch of his shaft in his pants, imagining what this would feel like on something else.  He groaned as he wished this was like all the other girls he’d been with, but he knew she was different, she deserved everything he was planning for them, assuming she would understand and accept the secret he was keeping from her.


“What else would you do to me, Justin?” she purred.


He continued playing with her nipples, his lips against her neck.  “After using my tongue?  I’d lay you down and make love to you.  Stretching you to fit just right, rolling my hips until you’re begging for more, until I can’t control myself anymore.”


“Oh god, Justin, don’t stop…”


He wondered if she was as close to finishing as he was, only using words and his hands up the shirt she was wearing.  “I’d feel you around me, and we’d let go at the same time, kissing you so we’re connected in as many ways as possible.”


“Yes!” she shouted, feeling a flood of release flow through her body, Justin stifling a grunt as he released as well.


“Did you…?” he wondered.


“I’m pretty sure, yeah.  Wow, I’ve never had something like that, Justin.  Just from your voice, you weren’t even touching anywhere I usually need for that.  Did you?”


“Oh yeah, I’m gonna need to change,” he laughed lightly.  “I promise you, it’s gonna be amazing once we get there.”  He honestly hoped it would be, but only time would tell.


“You wanna change and then we can get under the covers, go to sleep?  Or at least talk for a bit before we fall asleep?” Jenny asked.


“Let’s do that.  It’s been an interesting day, I’ll say that.  I had no plans on that happening tonight, not for a while, but I’m glad it did.”


“Sorry if it was too much, I just, I’ve been feeling…” she stopped.


“Like what?”


“Like there’s something wrong with me, that you were like that with them, but not with me, at least a little.”


“Jenny, that’s the point.  I want this to be something meaningful, not just a fling.  Even with Marie, we were ‘together’ for a long time, but I knew she wasn’t it for me.”


“You think I’m it for you?”


“I think you could be, yeah.”


“I think so too, Justin.”


“Let’s get ready for bed, and we can talk more about things, ok?”


She nodded, and Justin grabbed a change of clothes and headed down to the bathroom.  Jenny followed shortly after before they both returned to the room.  Justin got in bed first, Jenny curling up against his body.


“I like this, feeling you next to me,” Justin whispered in her ear.  “That’s how I know it’s different.  I could lie here the rest of my life and be completely content.  Realistically I’d be broke, flunk out of school, and starve to death, but as long as I have you, that’s all I need.”

 

“You’re all I need, too, Justin.”  She kissed him, planning in her mind how to end things with Josh, if she had the resolve.

Chapter 14 by nsyncsfan2001

A week and a half had gone by. Jenny had managed to get out of JC’s class without catching his eye, not answering his calls and texts. 


Midterms were that week, so she was mostly spending her time with her head between books, running study groups with Justin for the classes they had together. 


It was Tuesday, a slower academic day for her, which meant more time studying before going to work. She waited at the bus stop, and her phone vibrated. 


You’ve been ignoring me again, Jenny. Are you toying with me? You know what happened last time…


I’ve got midterms, in case you’ve forgotten. I’ve been busy studying.


You don’t need to worry about my class.


I’m not sleeping with you for an easy A, Josh…


You’re not sleeping with me at all.  Don’t tell me Justin ticks all the boxes for you.


What if he does?


I don’t believe you. You’re toying with me because you know you want it badly. I’ve been holding out for you, Jenny. Not even touching myself, saving it all for you.


Well, I guess you should get on that, then…


Oh, I plan to get on you, over you, anything I can.


Not what I meant, Josh.  I’m done.


We’ll see about that.  I’ll see you tomorrow for your midterm. Best of luck.


She stuffed her phone away, trying not to think of how great a night with JC would be. The night with Justin was incredible, but they hadn’t kept up that trajectory. It was feeling stagnant, not moving forward any. He was thorough, to be sure, but it wasn’t the same all out pleasure she got from JC.  He wasn’t touching her in the same places, and the dirty talk only took her so far.


She took out her phone again. When are you free? I work until 6.


No study group tonight?


We’ve been running groups all week whenever we could, I think we need a day to just relax.


Is that what you want, a night to relax, focus elsewhere?


I can’t resist you, Josh. I can’t explain it. 


Text me when you’re off work, I’ll buzz you up. 


I wasn’t expecting this, so I’m not exactly sexy right now, I certainly won’t be after work.


Jenny, you are always sexy, have no doubts about that. I’ll get you out of those clothes and you’ll be feeling sexy in no time.


I’ll text you once I’m there. 


Good girl.  I’ll reward you soon. Or punish you, I haven’t decided yet.

 

A wave of guilt washed over her. Why couldn’t she stay away from JC? Was it because she and Justin were keeping things slow? Would she feel differently if they were having sex, not just sleeping in his bed on nights she stayed over?  She hoped he’d hurry up so she could find out and be done with JC.


They hadn’t even started their final project, Jenny couldn’t help but wonder if he was working on it by himself.  He’s admitted he’d been working on something, but wanted it to be perfect.  She couldn’t help but feel like she wasn’t contributing to the project.  She needed to start thinking of words, something to contribute once midterms were over on Thursday.  


The next 4 hours went by fairly quickly, sorting books people had sold to the store, books people had pulled off shelves but didn't put back in their spot.  Her phone buzzed, Jenny giving it a quick glance.


Hope work is going ok.  I’m worried about midterms, but I know we said to let today be a free day.  Can I see you later?  


I’ll see.  I have plans after I’m off work, but I’ll let you know.


Ok.  I might get a workout in tonight, I’ve been falling behind on that.  The season starts soon, so I gotta start getting back in the habit.


You’d get plenty of a workout with me, Jenny thought to herself.  Is that what this will become? Justin working out to deal with his sexual tension, me with JC? His is more acceptable, mine is cheating and I hate it. 

 

She ended her shift, definitely not feeling sexy or even in the mood for anything; but she knew she needed to relax, and JC would be good for that if nothing else.


She texted him when she got to his building, JC buzzing her up. She felt the heavy weight of guilt on her as she rode the elevator up, her hands limply knocking against the door. 


“Welcome, Genevieve,” JC said warmly, his face falling at her less than excited expression.  “What’s wrong?”


“I’m cheating on my boyfriend, that’s what’s wrong.  I hate myself for this, but I can’t stay away…”


“Come on in, let me make you feel better.  You came because I can give you something he can’t, correct?”


She nodded her head.


“Come, sit.  I’m not a monster, let’s talk.”


She sat on his couch, JC sitting next to her.  Too close to her if she was being honest.  She could smell his somewhat woodsy cologne, the scent was almost intoxicating.


“Are things not perfect in paradise with the boyfriend?”


“They’re… fine.”


“Fine isn’t what you deserve, Jenny.  We both know that.  What’s missing that you finally reached out to me?”


“He won’t touch me.  He went from this player to practically a monk.  We kiss, and it’s nice, he’ll round second base with me, but any time I try and touch him or suggest moving beyond that, he freezes up.”


“Has he made you orgasm?”  The way he asked that question, said that word, she felt herself getting wet.


“Yes.  But nothing super intense, just from him touching my breasts and dirty talk of what he’ll do once we do have sex…”


“Has he even seen you naked yet?”


“No,” she said ashamedly.


“So let’s keep this little arrangement going until then, until you can fully consummate your relationship.”


“You’d really just let me walk away? God knows I keep trying now and can’t shake you.  You’re like a drug and I keep relapsing.”


“Well, I’d get into the physiology of it all, but I’d rather just get started on releasing those hormones, giving you what you need.”


“I still feel terrible, I’m cheating on my boyfriend… I was cheated on in high school, and I can’t believe I’d let myself put someone else through that.”


“Then tell him. Tell him you’re seeing someone who can give you that side of things. That way you’re honest, and he can decide what to do from there. Either he can step up and give you what you need, accept that you’re with someone else until he’s ready, or he’ll walk away and give up any chance with you.”


“What normal person would see this as a good thing?  I can’t be here, this is too much…”


“Jenny, if this is really going to be over, at least have one last ‘fling’, since you’re here.”


“Justin wants to see me tonight.”


“That’s fine. I won’t keep you long.”


“We both know that isn’t true,” Jenny smirked, wanting to smile.


“I’ll do what I can.  Let me make you mine one last time,” he said, hoping that it wouldn’t be the last time, that they could continue on like this.


He pressed his lips to hers, pleased to feel her melt into his touch. He was definitely ready to go, but knew this was about her.  He cupped the back of her head, waving his fingers into her hair.


He ran a hand up her shirt, teasing her breasts between his fingers.


“Does he touch you like this?” JC asked, rolling her hardened nub between his fingers, pulling slightly. 


“No…” She answered honestly.  It was nice with Justin, but there wasn’t that heat like with JC.  She groaned, arching her back and needing his touch. She reached for him, cupping his heat in one hand, aware of the effect she had on him. She knew she had the same effect on Justin, but JC was willing to do something about it.  He made her feel desirable, sexy, wanted in a way that Justin didn’t.


“Jenny, this is going to go quicker if you keep doing that,” JC warned. 


“I thought you were ok with it being quicker,” she smiled. 


“I want to make you feel good, not just myself.”


He ran his hand from her chest into her pants, growling as he felt her desire for him. He quickly pulled off her clothes, his lips against her breasts as his fingers worked their magic on her core. Flicking or circling her as she became a moaning, panting mess under his touch. 


“How do you want this, mama?”


“Honestly? Over the edge of the couch, so I don’t see your face.”


“You want to pretend I’m your boyfriend? We’ll see how long it takes before you imagine he’s me…. I’ll play your little game.  But I’ll give you what he never can, you’ll know it’s me no matter who you imagine.”


He worked her into a frenzy before she collapsed on the couch, picking her up and bending her over the arm of the couch. She heard his zipper and the quiet thud of his clothes hitting the floor, groaning as she felt him enter her.  His pace was intense, passionate, needing her since it was becoming longer between their times together. 


“Tell me, Jenny, will he ever make you feel like this?”


“Never,” she cried out.


“I could still give you this, Jenny.  It doesn’t have to stop.”


“Yes, it does.”


“You like this too much…”


“Fuck, Josh, you’re so good.”


“You’re close, I can feel it.  Be a good girl, come undone because of me.  Cum for me Jenny… now.”


His words hit like a thunderbolt as she trembled in release, JC gasping in his within her.  “Consider this a standing invitation.  When you need me, I’ll be here.”  He lightly tapped her ass, a smile on his face of seeing her again, being with her. He knew it wouldn’t last forever.  As much as he could offer her, it wasn’t everything she’d need. He could give her stability, consistency, but he was afraid to open himself up to love her. With his wife and their situation, he couldn’t marry her, he’d sworn off falling in love long ago.  


He wished he could, Jenny would’ve been the woman to get him to settle down under different circumstances. Had he been single, things never working out with his last love, he could see himself falling for her. He sighed, the thoughts a rushing river in his mind.


Jenny turned onto her back to face him. “You ok?”


“Just… thinking,” he said, blinking back to reality.


“I know it’s not our usual thing, but do you want to cuddle and talk about it?  Rest your head on my chest?”


“You have a boyfriend to get to, don’t you?”


“I can text him that I’ll be back soon. I can talk for a bit.  We can move to your bed so it’s more comfortable.”


He gave her his hand, pulling her up to stand, walking hand in hand to his bed. She laid down, letting him rest his head on her chest, stroking his hair.  “What’s bothering you?”


“Our situation. If I were a younger man, or at least not in a binding marriage, I could see myself falling for you, Jenny.  I try not to get attached to the women I do this with, but I think that’s why I’m fighting so hard for this to not be over. You remind me a lot of the woman I lost to my wife.  You’re kind, funny, beautiful, sexy as hell.”


“Why are you telling me this?” Jenny asked, confused.


“Because I really want to keep seeing you. I know I can’t give you what you need, but at the same time I realized I can’t let you go. I know what I said earlier, but I can’t.”


“I feel a similar pull, but you’re married.  There’s no chance of anything, and you don’t even have those feelings for me, do you?  You said you could see yourself falling for me under different circumstances, but what about this actual situation?”


“I can’t, Jenny. She’ll never divorce me, not as long as our parents are alive. I can’t expect you to wait around for me. What I feel doesn’t matter because I can’t give you what you want, in the end.”


“Am I more than just a good fuck to you?  Are we more than that?” Her voice trembled as she asked, afraid of his answer.


“Yes, of course. But I also can’t commit to being with you.”


“Your wife doesn’t live around here, we could live a quiet life together.”


“I couldn’t bring you to things like the fundraiser, unless they think you’re my wife, but that still would need to be once you graduate or I finish teaching here, with you being a student.”


“So it IS like Ross and Elizabeth…” Jenny sighed.


“What?  Oh, yeah,” JC said, chuckling to himself.  “Very different though, you’re more mature than she is, you’d handle a breakup better, I like to think.”


“I mean, given the current state of things, yeah.  But without Justin, I’d be hurt for sure.  I think I’d still be hurt, even with Justin, but it would be more understandable.”


“Well, you should get back to him, don’t want to keep him waiting, make him suspect anything.  Was that relaxing though?”


“I’m relaxed, yeah.  I’ll see you tomorrow for the midterm.”


“Get dressed, unless you want to be arrested by regular or campus police,” he laughed.  He kissed her lips, wishing she could stay longer.  If this was going to continue on in any fashion, he had to share her, as much as that pained him to do so.  “I’ll see you tomorrow.  Dress up for me.  He’ll think it’s for him, I’ll know it’s for me.”


She got dressed, feeling the want to stay but also knowing she needed to see Justin. She couldn’t blow him off, not as his girlfriend.  She texted him that she’d run into a friend and got to talking and would meet him in the common room in 10 minutes.


She walked into the common room, Maddie giving her the side eye as she waited for Justin. Maddie motioned to their room, leaving her study group for a minute.


“Seriously, you can’t see him without fucking him?!” Maddie whispered angrily.


“How did you…?”


“Trust me, I just know. You better pray Justin never figures things out.  This needs to stop, Jenny.  It really does.”


“I know, but I can’t help it, I’ve never felt like this with anyone…”


“Talking about me I hope,” Justin said, looking his head through the open doorway.  “Not too late to grab a bite, is it?”


“No, I could eat…” Jenny said. 


“You keeping her for the night? Pulling an all nighter before your midterms?” Maddie laughed. 


“I wouldn’t say no,” Justin laughed. 


Jenny rolled her eyes at the both of them before heading back out, leaving Maddie to study while they grabbed food. 


“You hungry cuz you worked out?” Jenny asked. 


“A little. But I figured this was better than just asking you to stay over without any other pretense.”


“I’m your girlfriend, it’s ok if you want me to stay the night even if we haven’t seen each other all day.”


“Well, good, cuz I really wanna relax a little and have some fun with a beautiful woman in my bed…”


“That wasn’t why you went to work out, relieve some of that tension?”


“Is that what you think I’m doing?  I’m an athlete, I train to keep my game level high, be the best I can on the court. Not because I want to sleep with you but think it’s too soon. That I take care of in other ways.”


“Other ways?”


“You’re really gonna make me say it, aren’t you?”


“Are you saying you masturbate thinking about me?”


“Is that wrong?” he asked, his face a little pink.


“I could help you with that, you know. At least give you more to work with by yourself.”


“Remind me to ask you about this after we eat. I think if I ask you now I’ll just want to skip eating and do whatever you say.”


“That wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world,” she laughed. 


They grabbed a quick and late dinner, Jenny realizing she hadn't eaten between work and being at JC’s, thankful that Justin didn’t ask about who she’d run into. 


Justin had a healthier dinner than she did, at his insistence since he was starting to get back into full training and practice mode. The season started in the next 3 weeks, around the beginning of November, so he needed to be on top of his game.


They walked back to the dorms, the common room empty. 


“Did you mean what you said earlier?” she wondered. “About touching yourself and thinking of me?”


“Why?”


“Answer the question, be honest with me. I’ll tell you I think about you during my solo times…” She wasn’t completely lying, especially now that they were dating.


“Ok, that’s hot as fuck.  Yes, I think of you when I, you know…”


“Give me a minute and I’ll meet you up at your room, ok?”


Justin nodded, admittedly curious as he watched her enter her room and close the door. 


“What are you doing here? I thought you were staying at Justin’s…”

 

“I am. Help me pick out some sexy lingerie…”

 

End Notes:

Could this be it???

Chapter 15 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

10/19/22

“Wait, what?!  Do you even have any?”


“I was hoping you did…”


“Yeah, but we are so taking you shopping this weekend if this is where things are heading between you two. I don’t wanna wear my stuff and think how you wore it for him… Let me find something I’ll let you have that I don’t mind parting with.”


She rummaged through her drawers, pulling out two options.  “Black or red?”  She held up two sleek babydoll nighties, Jenny’s eyes nearly popping out of her head.  She’d never worn lingerie before, not in that way.  When she was with David she just wore cute pajamas, but that’s what they were, pajamas.  Even for JC she’d wear cute bras and underwear, but nothing like that.


“Do I wear anything under this?  I feel so stupid, not knowing what I’m doing…”


“Nothing on top, up to you for undies.  I’d suggest wearing your robe over it so no one sees it but him, unless you want to attract attention.  So which will it be, black or red?”


“Let’s go with black, it’s a more forgiving color.”


“Oh please, your figure is perfect.  Put it on, let me see before I send you off to that poor unsuspecting boy…  He won’t know what to do with himself.”


Jenny peeled off her clothes, making sure the blinds were closed since they were on a first floor room, pulling the nightie over her body.


“If I were a dude, I’d totally do you in this.  Your tits look amazing in this, Jenny, it stops just below your ass.  He seriously won’t know what to do first.”


“Unless he does nothing at all.  What if this is too much and he freezes again?”


“Then give him something to remember…”


“You mean I should…”


“Lick it like a lollipop.  Don’t tell me you don’t know how…”


“I’m not very good, at least I never felt like it.  I’ve only done it a few times with JC, he seems to prefer me being the one getting pleasured before he fucks me.”


“Have I told you how lucky you are?” Maddie laughed.


“Yeah, yeah,” Jenny answered dryly.


“Have him tell you how he likes it, hopefully someday he’ll return the favor.  That’s how you know, is whether he returns the favor or not.  Though maybe not tonight if he’s too afraid to touch you.”


“This just might kill him,” Jenny laughed.  “Ok, I’ve kept him waiting long enough.”  She put on her terry cloth robe, nothing that particularly screamed out sexy.  There’s no way Justin would expect what was underneath.  “It’s now or never.”


“That’s the spirit,” Maddie laughed.  “You’ll be fine.  You’ve done this before, between David and Josh.  Let him take the lead and see what happens.


She slipped into a pair of flip flops and walked up to Justin’s room.  Thankfully no one was around the other staircase so she could go without drawing attention to a woman in a bathrobe going up to the guys’ rooms.  Not that she realized anyone would care, but still.


She lightly knocked on the door, a nervous pit in her stomach.  Justin opened the door, surprised to see her changed.  


“You wanted to relax?” she giggled.


“Well, you’re certainly comfortable, that’s for sure,” Justin smiled softly.  He pulled her into his arms.  “You’re staying the night?” he asked before kissing her, not really letting her answer except a hum escaping her lips.  “Good.”


“What did you have in mind?” Jenny wondered.


“I think you know.”


“Yeah?” she asked, surprised.  She hadn’t figured this would be the night to have sex, things were still new, but if he was ready, so was she.


He sat down on his bed, pulling her onto his lap.  “Even in this robe, you’re beautiful.  I can pretend you have nothing on underneath…”


“Or you can see what I’m actually wearing,” she smiled coyly.


“In time.  Right now I really want to kiss you.”  He pulled her lips to his, feeling her body sink into his.  His tongue swiped against her lips gently, pressing her mouth open.  His kisses were soft and gentle, Jenny hoping this was it, the beginning to their first time.


He kissed her cheek, down her neck to her collarbone, starting to nuzzle the shoulder of her robe off.  He got one shoulder of her robe off, seeing the low cut of what was exposed.


“Are you trying to seduce me, Jenny?”


“You said you wanted to relax, told me you touch yourself thinking about me…”


“I figured we’d do more dirty talk, that’s been doing the trick for a bit.”


“For you.  For me, not so much.  It’s been 2 weeks, Justin.  I need something more than you just touching my breasts and talking dirty to me.  I need your hands… mouth… on other places…”


Justin pulled away, almost pushing her off of his lap.  “I’m not ready, Jenny.  Not for that.  I mean, I want to, GOD do I ever want to…”


“So do it!”


“You deserve better than that!  I want there to be more than just sex between us.  That’s all it ever was with the other girls, wanting to be seen with the basketball star, they never got to know the me underneath all of that.  You did, without any expectations of anything from me.  Yeah, you had a crush on me, but you didn't force yourself on me like the other girls did.  You were ok being my friend until I wanted more.  So as much as I want to…”


“I’m seeing someone,” Jenny blurted out.  “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.  Maybe I did at some point.  Trust me, I know the feeling of being in a relationship that’s just sex.  That’s why I want more from you Justin, more between us.  I don’t want to rush you, but it also feels like you’re not wanting to be with me like that.”


“So you’re being physical with someone else?”


“Yes.  It started before we got together, before we really even met, but I feel nothing compared to what I feel with you.  I’d been justifying to myself that because there wasn’t much going on with you that it was ok, and now we’re crossing into a physical relationship, and I know I can't have both.”


“I’m just not ready, Jenny.  Not the way I want it to be.”  Justin sat there for a while, looking like he was at war with himself, his face shifting in thought.  “Do you think you can have with him what you have with me?” he asked.


“No, I don’t.  There are things I see in our future I could never see with him.”  She answered honestly; despite her want for JC, she knew she could never have what she really wanted, him to be fully hers.


“I want our first time together to be special, not stress relief before midterms.  I want dinner, candlelight, music, the whole nine yards.  You deserve that.”


“I should go,” Jenny said, going to stand.  Justin grabbed her hand.


“No, stay.  I’ll take things a little further with you, but I want to do something first.”


“I shouldn’t have done this, worn this, pushed you…”


“Jenny, I want this, I want MORE than this, but you deserve better.  Hopefully this will be good enough for now.  If not, I understand if you need it from someone else.”


Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.  “You’d really understand?”


“I don’t like it, but if you see a future with me and not him, then it’s fine.”


“Why are you so perfect?” she sighed.


“I’m really not,” he chuckled.  He reached into his nightstand, pulling out a soft black strip of cloth.  “Usually this goes on the girls, if they’re into that, but tonight, I’m gonna use it on me.”  He tied the cloth over his eyes.  He groped for her hands, giving him a reference point to “look” at.  “I want our first time together to be the first time I see you naked, cuz I definitely will not be able to control myself once I do.  So for now, I’ll cover my eyes.”


“Justin, you don’t have to do this… I’m sorry if I made you feel…”


“I know.  Can this be a one time thing though, I’m really not into this but I also want to give you more than what I have been.  Not being able to see is going to make this more difficult, so I’ll do the best I can.”


She helped him, pulling him towards her into a kiss, his arms reaching to pull her onto his lap again.  He kissed down her neck, his hands pulling down the spaghetti straps of the nightie, freeing her breasts from the material.  His fingers were gentle against her skin, goosebumps breaking out across her body at his gentle yet sensual touch.  


He gently rolled her nipples between his fingers, causing her to moan softly and arch her back, pushing her chest closer to him.  He kissed down her collarbone, starting to lay her down on the bed as he took one breast to his lips.


“How does your skin taste so good?” he wondered aloud, trying to control himself and keep a gentle mood.  He sucked on her nipple, using his fingers to simulate the same on the other.


“Oh god, Justin, that feels so good…”


He released her from his mouth for a moment.  “Tell me what you want me to do to you, let me imagine I’m doing it.”


“Don’t get too worked up, baby…” she purred.


“Why?” Justin looked up at her, his eyes still covered.  


“You’ll see.  I think you’ll like it.”  The way she said it made a shiver go down his spine.


“I can’t promise anything.”


“No dirty talk then.  Just keep doing that for a while, it feels good.”


“Touch yourself for me then.  I can’t see, I’ll stay off to the side.  If I think you’re meaning what I think you’re meaning, you need to cum for me first.”


“Yes, sir.”


“Imagine it’s me doing it to you.  Someday, it will be.”


“Fuck…”


“Know that I want to give this to you, when the time is right…”


Her legs clenched together, feeling so turned on just by his words.  How was he so good with just his words?  He returned his lips to her chest, while she took one hand and skimmed it down her body.  She pushed the fabric of her undies aside, touching herself.  She shuddered as she imagined his fingers doing the work, a soft moan escaping from her lips.  He hummed in enjoyment, knowing he was giving her something while she was also imagining him doing other things.  She pressed her fingers between her folds, feeling her wetness.


“Do you want a taste?” she asked, nervous that anything she asked would be too much and everything would stop.


“God, yes.  I can imagine you on my tongue…”  


She raised her hand, putting her finger to his lips.  She was so turned on by feeling him lick and suck her juices off her finger.  “I know what I’m doing our first time, that’s for sure…” he growled.  “Keep going, cum for me baby.”


She returned her hand between her legs, imagining his fingers on her, before imaging his tongue was finally bringing her to her peak.  She moaned loudly as she brought herself over the edge, nothing as intense as if he would have done it himself, but she preferred it that way.  Why need a man if she could give herself that amazing feeling?  It was fine if she was single, but having two men that wanted to please her, well, she didn't need to do that for herself.


“I can’t wait to see the look on your face when you fall apart for me,” Justin said, kissing up her neck to her lips.


“As long as I get to now.  I definitely want you to see what I’m going to do.  I WILL need to see though, know what I’m doing.  I do want to tell you I don’t feel this is my strongest area physically, sexually, so just tell me what you like and I’ll do my best.”  She pulled the fabric off of his face, his eyes connecting with hers.


“Well, if this is supposed to give me something to fantasize about when I’m alone, maybe start with taking my clothes off, that you need me so bad you have to do it yourself.”


She pulled him up to stand, running her hand along the button of his jeans, pulling down the zipper.  She gently pushed them down his legs.  The bulge in his boxer briefs was impossible to ignore, Jenny reveling in the fact that he was so turned on by her.  


“Is it bad I wanna use my teeth for the next part?  Make it a little sexier?”


“As long as the next part you're talking about is pulling off my underwear, sure…  Definitely no teeth on the other.”


“I figured that was a given,” she smiled.  She kissed him, her tongue stroking his softly, Justin groaning in anticipation of what would come next.


She lowered herself to her knees, taking the waistband in her teeth, trying her best to pull it down his body.  “Easier said than done,” she said through gritted teeth.  It took a little figuring out, but she soon had his arousal free, her eyes widening at it.  She looked up at him and licked her lips.  “Oh, this is gonna be fun.”


“God, no dirty talk unless you want me to lose it right now,” Justin laughed.


“Tell me how you want it, and I’ll swallow like a good girl.”


“Start with the tip, that’s the most sensitive part…”  he groaned as he felt her lips start to envelope him, his erection twitching in her mouth.  She ran her tongue along the opening before circling around the tip.


“Suck on it, pushing your tongue right where the head meets the rest of it… yes, right there… oh god,” he groaned, Jenny following his directions perfectly.


“Take more of it in, as much as you can handle.  I know there’s a lot, so don’t feel you have to… ohhh, OHHH.  Slow down or I’m gonna lose it.  Run your tongue along it, suck it, FUCK…  Keep going, then suck just the tip when I tell you to.”


He couldn’t look at her anymore, his eyes rolled back, and his head fell back with pleasure.  He’d imagined how she would be, but reality was even better than fantasy.  His fingers wove into her hair, encouraging her with each thrust of his hips and groan pulling from his throat.


“God, yes, I’m so close… Jenny, FUCK, now, NOW Jenny…”  She took his cue, feeling him spasm as he flooded her mouth with his release, his body shuddering in response.


“You were kidding about being bad at that, right?  My god, that was the most perfect version of that I’ve ever had.  Most girls think they know what I want, and while it gets the job done, that… that was perfect.   You are the first girl in a long time to ask me what I like instead of assuming based on preconceived ideas.  More proof that as great as this all can be, I want to focus on that deeper connection between us.  Again, it’s not that I don’t want you, believe me when I say I do, but…”


“You don’t want to rush into things. It was really that good though? You feel relaxed?”


“It was perfect.”  He kissed her softly, reassuringly.


“I know it’s midterms, but we still haven’t started our final for music theory.  I feel like I should be pulling my weight on this, I have no idea what you have, if anything…”


“I’ve got plenty of it finished. I want everything pretty much done as far as the track so you can hear everything before adding our voices to it.  I’ll play piano live for the actual performance but I want you to have a much rounder sound around it when you first hear it.  Again, I want it to be perfect.”


“How can I add to it if it’s already perfect?” Jenny wondered.


“Just the music behind it.  Then we’ll work on vocals, practice singing it together.”


“I’m sure you’re tired, shall we get some sleep before tomorrow?”


He pulled her into his arms.  “Just one more thing, then yes.”  He kissed her deeply, his hands wrapping around her waist. One hand slowly slid down, cupping her ass in his hand, both of them smiling as they kissed. 


“It’s harder to do that when we’re in the moment, I’m laying over you.  I’d like to do that more when we kiss, just not in public obviously.”


“I’m ok with that, for sure,” she smiled. 


He got into bed, pulling the covers back to let her in.  She snuggled up close, his arm around her waist. 


“Goodnight, beautiful.”


“Goodnight, Justin.”



Jenny woke up the next morning when Justin’s alarm went off. It wasn’t as early as the last time, which they were both thankful for. Jenny went back down to her room to grab clothes, shower, and dress.  She wore the same red dress with white flowers that she wore on the first day of school, pairing it with a black cardigan and black ankle boots.


“Look at my girl looking more beautiful every day,” Justin said when he saw her, kissing her gently. 


Their first midterm was actually tamer than they’d anticipated, being mostly multiple choice instead of essays, focusing on the author’s intent versus their own interpretations. They figured this let the professor be more objective and not grade down based on a difference of opinion. 


They walked into JC’s class, feeling confident in what he’d lectured on, understanding the musicality of things. He’d given a study guide and they felt prepared after going over it at length over the last week.


They began the exam, Jenny and JC making eye contact throughout the time. Jenny had always been a fast test taker, sometimes leaving her to question if she was right. This was one of those times where she double checked her whole exam, waiting for a couple others to turn theirs in first. 


Justin was just over halfway through when Jenny got up to turn in her exam. She smiled at him, nothing “you got this” as she headed out the door. He smiled, bolstered by her confidence in him. 


She stepped outside, her phone buzzing. 


I know you were the first one finished, why did you wait for others to go first?


Nervous habit. It makes me feel like I rushed. If I’m done before everyone else, I go back and review until others are finished. 


Be confident in your abilities, Genevieve.  I’m sure you did well. I’ll talk to you later.


No easy A after last night?


I think you know me better than that. 


Justin seems ok with our arrangement for now.  He doesn’t know it’s you of course.  Doesn’t like it, but yeah. 


I don’t like you with him either, but here we are. 


Are you jealous?


I mean, I met you first…


Technically, I met him first, he helped me move in.  My mother met him.


You just started ‘dating’, we were already in our relationship at that point.


Relationship?  Is that what we are?  I thought we had an arrangement…


Semantics.  I was with you first.


I was attracted to him when we first met.  I ended up with you that night cuz he was kissing his fling at the time.  Not that I regret what we have, but I was honestly hoping he was single that night.


I gave you more than he could have.  Even if you’d hooked up that night, would you be together now, or another notch on his bedpost?

 

Like I said, I have no regrets of how things worked out, you’ve opened my eyes to what I’d been missing.  I’ll see you soon, professor.  

 

She had perfect timing in putting her phone away, as Justin opened the door into the hallway seconds after she finished texting JC.


“I think the professor has a girlfriend, he was busy texting and had a smile on his face for a while.”


“Any woman would be lucky to have him,” Jenny shrugged, trying to deflect.


“Isn’t he married?”


“You worried I like him?”


“He’s our professor, he can't date a student…  I have nothing to worry about,” he said, putting an arm around her waist, pulling her in for a kiss.

 

If you only knew, she thought.

 


The next week went by, midterms coming back. Jenny went between Justin and JC, still confused how Justin could be ok with everything. 


They got their exams back from JC, Jenny satisfied with her A-.  Justin’s face fell as he looked at his exam as class ended. 


“C-? How the hell? He gave us a study guide, we studied in depth until we knew everything forwards and backwards… I can’t have this bring down my GPA…”


“I don’t understand,” Jenny said, knowing full well what had happened. “Let me see your test and we’ll see what happened.”


She took it from his hands, going up to JC.  “Professor, how did we get different grades but the same answers?  I got these ones right and he got them marked wrong…”


“Well, let me review this and see what happened. My apologies, Mr. Timberlake…”


Jenny gave JC a “what the hell” look, clearly upset that he’d lower Justin’s grade out of jealousy and spite.


“You didn’t need to do that, I could’ve handled it myself,” Justin said.


“I’m sorry.  I just wanted to make sure it was fixed.”


“I don’t need you to fight my battles for me.”


“I was just trying to help…”


“Well, don’t.”


“Justin, what the hell?”


“Sorry. It just makes me look like I can’t take care of myself. I lived way too much of my life like that. If it wasn’t you, it’s coaches or my parents.  I don’t need my girlfriend stepping in too like I’m fragile and can’t do things myself.”


“I’m sorry, Justin.”


“You didn’t know, but it’s emasculating.  I’m sure that’s too big a word for a jock like me to know…”


She let go of his hand. “Hey.  You know I don’t see you that way. I’m sorry I overstepped but I know you are smart and capable.  Never once have I treated you like a dumb jock. A player, maybe, but never unintelligent.”


“I’m never enough for people. Even you need someone else because we’re not…”


“Hey.”  She grabbed his face.  “Look at me.  I’m sorry if that made you feel a certain way. Trust me, I’m not a fan of the situation myself.”


“Then end it.”


“I’ve tried, twice now.”


“The sex that good, you can’t walk away?”


“Justin, it’s complicated.  I know I need to end it, I keep trying…”


“Don’t bother.”


“Justin, STOP!” she shouted, realizing they were drawing attention. “I’ll end it,” she said quietly. “You mean so much to me, please know that.  This started before we got together, so it’s not like this is something I did because I wasn’t satisfied with you.”


“So you’re cheating on him with me?  Not sure that’s much better.”


“If it helps, he knows I’m with you, your actual girlfriend. He’s not happy that I’m with someone else, officially or otherwise.”


“He’s jealous? Does he know who I am?”


“Yes.  And it’s driving him crazy that he can’t give me what I want.”


“You have sex with him. What could I possibly have to offer that he can’t?”


“The possibility of a future.  All I can have with him is sex. With you there’s so much potential for more than just great sex.”


“I do want that for us, in time, but I do like getting to know you, taking my time with you.”


“Does that make any of this better?” Jenny wondered. 


“Not exactly, but I like that this guy is jealous of me, what we have. Would you stop seeing him if we were having sex?”


“Yes.”


“Even if the sex is better with him?”  He was honestly afraid of her answer. 


“Yes.  It’s not just about sex, it’s about the connection. Honestly, the connection we have will make the sex incredible because I know you want the same things I do.”


“You promise you’ll end things with him once I’m ready to be with you like that?”


“Yes.  Does that mean you’re ok with this? I get it if you’re not, and I’ll end things now just to prove how much…”


“Against my better judgment, keep seeing him. I may not like it, but do you stay the night at his place?”


“Not since it started, no. I’m only waking up to you.”

 

“I take great pleasure in knowing that I can give you what he can’t.  He can give you pleasure now, but I’ll work to make sure I give you so much more…”

End Notes:

Feedback is appreciated!

Chapter 16 by nsyncsfan2001

She finished her last midterm for the day, pulling out her phone as she exited the classroom. 


We need to talk about earlier…


I’m giving my last midterm, I’ll see you in half an hour at our usual place?


Fine.

 

She headed to the coffee shop, enjoying a drink as her bigger midterms were finished. Her phone buzzed, Jenny not even needing to see who it was. She saw JC walk past, Jenny meeting him around the corner before going up to his apartment. 


He closed the door behind her when she looked at him. “What the fuck, Josh? You give him a lower grade because you’re fucking jealous?”


“Not how I thought this would go,” JC sighed. 


“What exactly did you expect?” she wondered. 


“You said he was ok with our arrangement, so I figured…”


“That I wouldn’t be mad at you for giving him a bad grade just because he’s my boyfriend?  I’m supposed to just let you fuck me and be grateful?”


“Jenny…”


“Fix this, JC.  Fix this or we are done.  Maybe I’ll even report you to the school for sexual harassment…”


“Jenny, I’ll fix it. I still have his test, I will fix this. He means that much to you, doesn’t he?”


“That’s part of why he’s ok with all of this, for now. You both can give me something the other can’t. At some point, he’ll give me both.”


“You can’t be serious.  You think he’ll be able to fuck you like I can?”


“There’s more to us than that.  I told him as soon as we start having sex, you and me are over.  I’ll have everything in one man.”


“It sounds like you love him, Jenny…”


“We haven’t said it yet, but yeah, maybe I do.  How does that make you feel?” she asked him, stepping closer to him, feeling his breath on her cheeks.


“Jealous as fuck.”  He pulled her into his arms, kissing her deeply. He smiled as she melted into his arms.


“What are you gonna do about it?” she growled low in his ear as he kissed her neck.


“Show you that, for now, you’re mine…”



The next day, Justin was walking Jenny to the bus stop to go to work. Justin had basketball practice before open gym that night. 


“Mr. Timberlake,” JC’s voice called out, catching their attention.  Jenny tried not to roll her eyes at them running into each other.  “I reviewed your test and it looks like yours ended up in a pile with another class, so I just looked at the key instead of the actual test and your answers.  My apologies,” he lied convincingly. 


He handed Justin his corrected exam, a big A on it.  “Well done, Mr. Timberlake.”


“He got an A? I got an A- and we studied together all week…”


“He got a few more right than you did, Ms. Thomas.  I’d never fudge a grade like that on purpose,” he said with a knowing smirk.


“Thank you, professor.  Come on, Jenny, you can’t be late for work.”



Jenny got back home from work for the day, plopping her bag down beside the desk in her room. 


“Hello to you too,” Maddie sighed. 


“Josh gave Justin a C- on our midterm because we’re dating and Josh was jealous.  I confronted him about it, and now Justin got an A…”


“You’re such a Hermione…” Maddie laughed. 


“A what?!”


“From Harry Potter?  It’s bothering you that he got a better grade than you…”


“Ok, a little, yeah…”


“More like a lot. Where’s Justin right now?”


“I think it’s open gym now…”


“Isn’t there that yoga class soon? You should go, show him how flexible you are, get his mind going a bit.”


“That and mixed with the last time I stayed over…”


“Oooh, what happened?”


“Gave him the best blow of his life, from the sound of it.”


“You didn’t…” Maddie said, shocked. 


“I did.  Still not my favorite thing, but with him, maybe it could be.  The way he reacted to me…”


“He SO wants to fuck you now. He probably has for a while.”


“It started with him telling me he thinks about me when he, you know…”


“Jerks off? So you give great head why?”


“So that he has a specific memory to focus on, fantasize about where it leads.”


“Yeah, go to the yoga class and hopefully he’ll return the favor. Wear my sports bra and a pair of shorts.”


“You want me to give him a show?” Jenny half smiled. “It’s kinda sadistic, I like it. Distract him a bit.”


“You’ll distract more than just Justin, that’s for sure.”


Jenny got changed, the sports bra tight against her chest, the shorts barely covering her ass.  She put on a t-shirt, figuring for a bit of a striptease at the gym.  She put her hair up out of the way into a bun and headed to the gym.  She saw Justin as she walked through, Justin quickly finishing his last set he was on to run across to give her a kiss.


“Sorry I’m all sweaty,” Justin laughed before giving her a kiss.


“Good thing I don’t mind sweaty,” she said seductively.  “Just here for yoga, it’s been a while, figured I needed it after midterms, loosen up a bit.  I’ll see you after?”


He nodded, going back to his circuit routine.  She walked into class, grabbing a mat and setting up near the glass again.  Before the class started, she pulled off her shirt nice and slow.  She couldn’t help but notice that Justin, along with some of the other guys from the team were practically drooling, staring at her.  She turned to look at Justin, with a goofy smile on his face.  She smiled, seeing Justin have a moment of “that’s my girl” braggery to the guys on the team.


She could almost feel Justin’s eyes on her as she moved through the various positions they were led through, whether showing off her ass in downward dog to something more complicated showing off her balance and flexibility.  A few weeks ago she would have blushed at getting his attention, but now she fully expected him to look, spark his imagination.


The class finished, Justin approaching her.  “Wow, ummm, that was some class…”


“I wasn’t distracting you, was I?” she teased.


“In the best way.  Though please don’t do any of that while I’m playing.  I want you to come to my games, but do any of that and I’ll be useless.”


“Good to know.  I’m gonna take a shower, I’ll meet you in the common room?”


“Sounds good.  See you in a bit, babe.”  He stole one more kiss before letting her walk away.


She got back to her room, grabbed her things, and took a shower.  She was curious whether he’d be thinking of her in the shower, or if he would wait until he saw her to take care of things.  She threw on a comfy oversized tee that fell off one shoulder and sweats, looking comfortable but also effortlessly cute.  She plopped onto a couch in the common room as she waited for Justin to come back.


To Jenny’s surprise, Marie sat down next to her.  “So, how are things going with Justin?”


“Why do you want to know?” Jenny replied curiously.  “Things are fine, great…”


“Are things different than you expected?”


“Yeah, but he said I’m different.  We’ve only kissed, a little second base but that’s it.”


“Interesting…” Marie nodded.


“Ok, now you’re scaring me.”


“By now we’d been naked together plenty of times, had me screaming his name.  Yet here you are getting nothing…”


“I thought you said you never slept together.”


“Still plenty you can do without having sex.  He’s great with his tongue, by the way.”


“Well, he told me I gave him the best blowjob he’s ever had, so maybe step your game up,” Jenny said, trying not to feel threatened by the lack of physical intimacy between her and Justin compared to him and Marie.


“He’s a tease.  Anything and everything up to sex, then when things get too much of a commitment, he’ll dump you like he dumped me in the past.  He’s taking his time with you, though why I’m not sure, but he’ll do the same to you that he has to every other girl that tries to get too close to him.  Don’t tell him you love him, that’s the kiss of death for him.  I’m sure you do by now, but don’t tell him, or he’ll ditch you even sooner.”


“I don’t think…”


“I’ve had a year and a half of experience, I know what I’m talking about…  I hope I’m wrong, that he can want something deeper with someone, I just wish it had been me.”


She got up, walking down the hall as Justin came in.  He gave a quick look down the hall, then to Jenny.


“Did I just miss something?”


“She was warning me about you.  Surprised we hadn’t been all over each other by now.  Well, she didn't say that, but she did tell me what you’d been doing by this point in your relationship…”


“Let’s go to my room so we can talk without others butting in, please.”


Jenny agreed, sitting in the chair at his desk.  “You wanna talk, let’s talk.”


“Do you think she was jealous, that this is where she’s coming from?” Justin wondered.  


“A little, she said she hopes someone can get you to settle down, but she wished it had been her.”


“Knowing Marie, she’d think of being on covers of sports magazines together, the perfect athlete couple.  She’s not wrong, but we were never anything real.  Jenny, what you and I have… I can’t put it into words right now.  I never felt about her the way I feel about you.  With her was like what you have with your other guy.  It was just physical, at least for me.  I’m honestly not sure what she felt for me, they all say they like me but I feel like they want to ride my coattails in case I go pro.  I feel like you’d support me in a way they never did, never could.  So yeah, while she and I moved super fast compared to us, it doesn’t mean I like you less, find you less attractive.  I couldn't help but watch you do your class, seeing you move like that.  There was no competition, just focus and movement, and it was sexy as hell to see what your body can do and it not be a sport.  You impressed me more tonight than she did with bench presses or leg lifts, whatever amount of weight she could handle.  We had classes together and she never wanted to study together, even felt like that was an arena to compete instead of working together.  Please don’t take anything she says to you to heart.”


“I don’t.  I did let it slip about my amazing blowjob and that she better step up her game, though…”


“You didn't,” he gasped, half surprised, half embarrassed. 


“I did.  Probably wasn’t a great idea, but I had to show her I wasn’t going to be intimidated by her and what you two had done together, cuz clearly there is an attraction between us, it just shows up differently than with her.”


“Trust me, I’d love to do the things with you I did with her, other girls, but I want that in a full fledged relationship.  You’re my girlfriend, I haven’t had a real relationship in a long time, just a string of flings and hookups.”


“Marie was never your girlfriend, in all that time?”


“No. She probably considered herself as such since I wasn’t seeing anyone else, but no, I never called her that to her or anyone else.  My parents only met her at my games, then got attached and went to her  volleyball matches early on. She wanted more and I knew I didn’t. We’d ‘break up’ and spend time apart, so I get your problem with the other guy and that sexual side. But I never saw anything serious with her, it was a competition of some sort with her.”


“So for us to be together, officially, is a big deal for you…”


“It is. If you were like Marie, I wouldn’t have a problem with your other guy. But I’m wanting something more with you, so yeah, I’m a bit hurt that it’s an ongoing thing. I understand, given my past, but if you’ll really call things off once I’m ready, I want it over.  I want to be the only man in your life, giving you everything you want and deserve.”


“I want that too.”


She meant it. Her dating experience was short, but she knew what she felt for Justin far exceeded what she felt for JC.  She was worried JC was falling in love with her, and that she might be as well, but she knew she loved Justin.


“I’m going to say this carefully, but would me telling you I love you, at some point, push you away?” Jenny asked. 


“No. In fact I hope to hear you say that someday. I know I want to say that to you, at some point.  I know what I feel and while I’m not there yet, that’s what I want. You’re my girlfriend, the one I want to fall in love with. That’s why I’m taking things slow with us, so I know it’s love and not something else.”


“That,” Jenny said, standing up from the chair, “is incredibly romantic.”  She walked to Justin, who was sitting on his bed, and straddled his legs.  “I think that deserves some extra long making out.”  She pressed her lips to his, Justin groaning and he felt himself getting turned on.  His hands grabbed her ass, giving it a squeeze before he pulled her to lie down on top of him. 


“I like this view, feeling you on top of me,” Justin smirked. 


“I’m pretty good on top, so I’m told,” she smiled, kissing his lips and neck.

 

Justin’s hands wandered over her body, his brain fighting for control over his libido. He had a plan set, he just needed to wait another month so it would be perfect.

 

Chapter 17 by nsyncsfan2001

“I can’t believe you got him to do a couple’s costume,” Maddie sighed. “I’m not even in a couple now, this sucks.”


“I warned you Jake was trouble.”


“Justin warned me, but close enough.  Any chance Josh would wanna take on another student, I could use a good fuck right about now…”


“Maybe you’ll meet someone at the party.  It’s at a different frat so we won’t run into Jake, and other guys Justin’s on the team with will be there, so maybe you can get the co captain. Is it weird that I’m dating the captain of the basketball team?  This never would’ve happened in high school.”


“You were still a shy little thing back then. Being with David and around older guys and that whole crowd got you out of that shell, despite my best efforts to corrupt you.”


“You’ve corrupted me plenty,” Jenny laughed. 


“Once you opened up a bit, yeah.  You’d blush at the idea of just touching a guy’s junk, letting alone sucking him off or banging a guy. Now you’ve got one of the hottest guys at the school.”


“THE hottest, thank you.  Thanks for helping me curl my hair and style it just right. I’m so low maintenance…”


“Anything for Ms. Allie, help you get ready for a date with Noah.”


“I loved Ryan Gosling in that movie, he’s so hot.  Such a great love story…” Jenny sighed. 


“Yours is too.  Maybe not as epic to turn it into a story or anything, but it’ll be great, you’re so good together.”


“You think so?”


“I do.  He makes you happy, you don’t have to hide that you’re together, I can tell he truly cares about you.”


There was a knock at the door, Jenny getting butterflies in her stomach as she went to open the door.


“Ms. Allie, I was hoping we could go to a party tonight,” Justin smiled, trying to do a Ryan Gosling impression.


“Well if it isn’t Noah Calhoun,” Jenny lilted.  “I’d be honored to accompany you… Yeah, I can’t keep that up all night,” she laughed. 


Maddie shot her a look, wanting to say something dirty.  Justin was Noah to a t, the plaid shirt and pressed pants to the paperboy hat.  Jenny had a flowery dress and red cardigan, her hair curled and pinned just like in the movie.


“You look beautiful, baby,” Justin smiled, handing her a bouquet of pink roses. 


“It’s Halloween, Justin…”


“Doesn’t mean I can’t bring my girlfriend flowers.”  He kissed her gently before taking her hand. 


“Maddie, that’s an interesting outfit…” Justin said. “You look good, though.”


“I’m J Lo,” she laughed. She wore a white tube top, white pants and a rolled up bandana around her head.  “I needed something sexy without being over the top.”


“You, over the top? Never,” Jenny laughed dryly.  “Shall we?”


“Sorry about Jake,” Justin said.


“I’ll be ok.  Shouldn’t be surprised that a guy I met and hooked up with at a frat party was a great decision… Tonight is gonna be fun. Get drunk, party it up…”


“Go home with some nameless stranger?” Jenny laughed. 


“Am I that predictable?  I mean, if I’m lucky.”


“You never learn, you just said that hooking up with a guy at a frat party wasn’t a great idea.”


“I’m a creature of habit. And this is a Halloween party. I’ve gotten to know more people, maybe I’ll see a classmate and hit it off.  Though not everyone can have your love story…”

 

“It wasn’t as easy as you make it sound,” Jenny said. “I’m glad for where it led, though,” she continued, squeezing Justin’s hand.

 

They got to the party, Justin grabbing drinks for the girls before getting something for himself. He recognized some friends, including the young man at the DJ booth. They talked with people for a while, Jenny helping Maddie find a guy. Justin gave his two cents on a couple guys from the team he thought might be a good match, Maddie chatting one of them up with Jenny and Justin. 


Once they knew there was a mutual interest, they left the potential coupling alone to get to know each other, and soon Maddie had a tongue down her throat.


“Typical Maddie,” Jenny said.  “She’s never single for long.”


“What about you? When was your last real relationship over?  I’m not counting your current ‘other man’.”


“David? I dumped him on my 20th birthday, so it’s been over a year since we split up, but we’d still hook up on occasion where we were lonely.  The Valentine’s Day after we broke up, I lost my resolve and texted him. It wasn’t super romantic, but the sex was what we both needed on an otherwise lonely day.”


“You were really single that long before we got together?”


“I mean, if we’re not including the other guy.  Though that was that first frat party before school started.”


“What took you so long to get into that next relationship?”


“No one was interested, at least not that I knew of.  I had crushes on guys but they never felt the same way.”


“Then they were idiots, and I’m reaping the benefits.”


They finished their drinks, Justin pulling her body against his, dancing to the rhythm of the music. His hands on her hips, around her waist as they moved together and against each other. She looked into his eyes, occasionally kissing his lips, Justin returning the gesture.  She turned around, fully leaning into his body, smiling as she felt her effect on him.  She leaned her head back against his chest.


“Wanna get out of here?” she asked.  Justin nodded, pulling her into a deep kiss, his hands wandering over her clothed body.


Jenny did a visual confirmation that Maddie was still making out with one of Justin’s teammates, already knowing she had Maddie’s blessing, whether she needed it or not, to leave.


They rushed back to their dorm, going up to Justin’s room.  As soon as Justin closed the door, Jenny pushed him against it, kissing him hungrily.


“You’re my Noah, I’m your Allie, but I don’t ever plan on letting you go.”


“We’ll die together in our sleep, just like in the movie.”


“I can’t tell you how much I want you, Justin…”


“God, Jenny, the things I wish I could do to you right now…”


She stopped.  “I understand, but when you talk like that, get me all riled up, then it goes nowhere…  Maybe Marie was right.”


“Hang on.  What did she say?”


“Things went from hot and heavy to practically nothing between you two, and she said you never even had sex.  So I’m all kinds of confused on things right now.  Maybe it’s the alcohol, maybe it’s what she said…”


“What exactly are you worried about?”


“I dunno.  I know everything works cuz well, you’re rock hard right now and I’ve swallowed you, so I know you can finish…  You want me so bad, fighting off every instinct, but why tell me all of that and then go to acting like you’re in high school with your first girlfriend, not knowing what to do?”


“I guess so you know that I want you, in spite of what we do.  That I want to just lay you down, do things to you, make you feel things, but ideally I want that as part of our first time.  I want it to be the best night either of us have had so far in our lifetimes.”


“It still can be, Justin.  You’re the one I want all of this with, but how things are going, I still find myself needing that other guy cuz I leave here not fully satisfied.”


“I thought you said you’ve orgasmed when you’re here before?”


“Sure, maybe something small, but nothing earth shattering.  Honestly Maddie joked that you’re gay, going from girl to girl hoping to hide your secret.”


Justin’s eyes went wide at hearing her words, then his body slumped a little.  “You’re not wrong, I do have a secret.  I’m not gay, but there’s something I’m hiding from you.”


“What?”


“It’s embarrassing, given what you thought about me before we got together…”


“I’ve got some pretty embarrassing stories, too.”


“Not like this.  It’s why I push girls away, move on to someone else.”


“You’re afraid of commitment?” Jenny laughed. 


“You really want to know?  You won’t judge me for it?”


“I promise.”


Justin sighed, taking a deep breath.  He looked into her eyes.  “You’ll never believe it, not with things I’ve said or done.”


“It doesn’t matter.  I’ll believe you if you’re willing to be that open with me with something you’ve never told other girls.”


“It just might change everything between us.”


“It won’t.  Justin, I don’t think you could say anything…”

 

“I’m a virgin.”

End Notes:

How's that for a bombshell?

Chapter 18 by nsyncsfan2001

“Excuse me, what?” Jenny gasped at this revelation.


“I knew you wouldn’t believe me…”


“I’m confused, sure…”


“I’ve done pretty much everything except the final act to get girls to stay with me.  They’d always want sex at some point, so I’d amp things up, like we’re doing, though on a much faster scale.  Some of them were one time hookups, but still no sex.  I’ve never slept with any of the women I’ve been with.  Once that’s all that’s left and they’re pushing for that final step, I call it off so I can save myself the embarrassment.  I’m not waiting for marriage or anything, just the right girl.  I think you could be it, but I want to make sure, ya know?”


Jenny sat there, taking in everything he’d just said.  Taking in the last few weeks, months of her life, and how she had gotten to this point.


Justin looked at her, his eyes desperate.  “Say something, please?”


“It doesn’t matter to me.  I still want to be with you.  When you’re ready, we’ll be good.  I’m sorry for pushing you, I just thought you were this master of sex, not unlike the other guy, and then I get nothing.  I mean, what we’ve been doing is fine, but…”


“I know.  That’s why Marie and I danced around each other for a while.  She’d want to get there, I’d back off.  I know she’d tell everyone my secret, she makes everything a competition.  You really still want to be with me, knowing I’ve never…?”


“Yes.  If anything, it’s really kinda perfect.  If we really are going to be it for each other, I think it’s perfect.  When the time comes, I can tell you exactly what I like so it’s great for both of us.”


“I understand if you want to end things with me, be with your guy that knows what he’s doing,” Justin said.


“I think you know more than you realize, having this rep for being a player instead of inexperienced.  What you do, you’re good at, so let’s think of this like sports.  You’re training to be a pro.  You’ve got everything except that NBA draft.  Think of sex as taking everything you already know, and stepping it up a notch to match the big leagues.  We’ll work together to make it happen.”


“See, that right there,” Justin smiled, “you know me so well to use a sports metaphor to assure me you’re ok with this.”


He kissed her lips, hungry for more.  “I want you so bad, Jenny… but let me show you how good I can make you feel.”


She returned his kisses, the pair falling onto his bed.  He pulled off her cardigan, kissing down her neck.  His hands groped at her breasts, feeling her nipples through her dress.  


“I love when you don’t wear a bra.  I can tease you just right,” he groaned, feeling her back arch as he ran his thumb over her sensitive nub, tracing around it before putting his lips over the thin fabric of her dress.  She started to moan at his touch, feeling so good despite being fully clothed.  He went between kissing her lips to roaming his mouth.  He knew she needed more, feeling the way her body moved.


His hand moved down her dress, grabbing her ass playfully before reaching her thigh.  He slowly moved his hand up under her dress.


“Justin, what are you doing?”


“What do you think I’m doing?” he laughed playfully.  “I’m going to make you feel good.”


“You’re sure you want to do this?”


“Yes.  You won’t be naked, so I’ll still get that little surprise our first time.  Just let me use my fingers and work my magic.”


She nodded as he kissed her, spreading her legs wider as she felt his hand go further up her thigh.  She gasped as felt his fingers press against her underwear, kicking herself for not wearing something more sexy.  


“I can feel your warmth from here, how ready you are for what I’m going to do…”


“God, Justin, yes, do it…”


He pushed her panties to the side, sliding his finger between her folds, feeling how wet she was.  He groaned at knowing this was the effect he had on her, wanting to be the only one to make her feel like this.  She shouted as he found her clit, circling it gently but firmly.


“How do you like it, baby?” he growled.


She groaned.  “Just… like that.  Oh god…”


“Tell me what to do as you need it.  I might change things up a bit to keep things interesting, but… well, you’ll see.”


“Keep going,” she begged.  As good as JC was, Justin knew exactly what he was doing, how to drive her crazy.  “A little harder, faster…”


Justin followed her every request, making her squeal with pleasure as he kissed her to ensure a more full experience.  He felt her quiver and groan differently.  He looked at her questioningly.  “Was that…?”


“Yeah, pretty decent one, too.”


“I’m not done yet,” he teased, nibbling her ear.  She groaned as he removed his finger, gasping as he inserted a finger inside her.  He loved feeling how warm she was, the noise she made when he found that perfect spot.  He slipped another finger in, her groans and sounds increasing in volume and intensity.


“Are your neighbors going to mind the noise?” Jenny gasped.


“I live on a guy's floor, odds are if they can hear anything they use it to get off.  No one has complained yet.  Now don’t interrupt…  Fuck baby, you’re so tight, I love it.  I don’t know that I’ll last long tonight, thinking of how it’s going to feel…”


“I told you you’re good at this, I knew you would be.  Oh god, Justin, keep going…”


He continued his assault on her body, feeling her tighten around his fingers, feeling her arousal spill over down his hand.  He pulled his hand back, licking the back of his hand slowly, seductively.  “God, you’re incredible.”


She opened her mouth, Justin surprised by the move, groaning and his shaft twitching feeling her mouth sucking on his fingers.


“Still not done.  I hope this last little bit does it for you.”  He returned his fingers to her throbbing nub, Jenny screaming in pleasure as he stroked it and drove her crazy all over again.  She grabbed anything she could, her breathing sparse gasps of air, her sounds loud and high pitched.  If he wasn’t careful, they’d release at the same time, and he couldn’t have that.  He knew she’d want to return the favor and didn’t want to take that away from her if he could help it.  He was fine getting off to her reaction, but knew she would want to do her part as well, because she wanted to.


“Justin… oh god… yes… a little harder, oh god, oh GOD…”


“Just let go when you’re ready, baby, cum for me.”


“Justin, FUCK!” she screamed as she came undone, her eyes firmly shut as she focused on everything she felt.


He watched her as she began to recover, gasping and panting for breath.  She slowly opened her eyes.  


“You ok?” he asked with a smile.


“That was incredible.”


“Better than him?” Justin asked, his face now lined with worry.


“Yes, because there’s that deeper connection. Whatever he makes me feel, as good as it may be, it’s all surface level.  That, with you, wow.  Seriously, if that’s as far as we go until you’re ready, I’ll be fine.  Now let me take care of you.”


“I almost lost it as you were getting ready to fall apart for me.  Not that I expect this every time, but I…”


“You knew after last time I’d want to,” she smiled. “Relax.  We know each other so well.  I know how to finish, now tell me how to start…”


“What?” he asked, as she kissed him and began to unzip his pants.  He hissed in pleasure as she gently touched his firmness, releasing him from his confines.


She wrapped her hand around him, looking for direction.


“Not too tight, start off slow.  I’m in no hurry.  We have all night, and I’d like another go at making you fall apart for me.”


“We’ll see,” she smirked. “I’d like that very much.  For now, focus on you, what I’m making you feel.”


He helped give her direction on how firm to hold him, guiding her strokes before letting go and trusting her. His eyes closed as she continued.


“A little faster,” Justin directed, groaning as she followed his guidance.  “Oh dear god, yes, just like that…”


“I’d like to finish with my mouth,” she purred in his ear.


“Yes… please… you’re so good, Jenny.”


“Now?”


He nodded quickly, a groan caught in his throat as she took him into her mouth. She could tell he was close, sucking him just right that his hand grabbed her hair as he lost control.  “Holy fuck,” he sighed, falling back against the bed. Now it was her turn to watch him recover.


“I didn’t even take your pants and stuff off,” Jenny giggled.  “Still good?”


“My god… You just may kill me our first time.”


“Don’t think so, but I appreciate your anticipation.”


“I anticipate that night is going to be unforgettable, in a lot of ways.”


“You trying to ruin me?” Jenny laughed. 


“As a matter of fact, I am.  With what just happened, knowing we can do that until I’m ready, I want you to stop seeing the other guy.”


“Ok,” she agreed.


“You can do that? You said you’ve tried before and keep going back.”


“Whatever he makes me feel is nothing compared to the depth of our connection and relationship.  I’ll end it. Can I do it face to face, so he’s aware of how certain I am?” Jenny wondered. 


“That’s fine, but not tonight.  I say we order pizza, watch The Notebook a little, and start all over.”


“Baby, you have such great ideas…”



Jenny woke up the next morning, Justin’s arm around her.  She smiled, knowing this was something she could get used to. Her phone vibrated on the nightstand. 

 

Call me when you wake up. Haven’t heard from you in a while, I’d love to chat a bit. Love you, Mom

 

She went to get out of bed, Justin pulling her closer to him. “Stay,” he pleaded sleepily. 


“My mom wants me to call. Can I at least sit at your desk, then I’ll come back to bed after I’m done?”


“You better, cuz I really wanna kiss you some more.  Start my day off right.”


“It’s a Saturday, we have all day…”


“Not visiting your dad today?” Justin wondered. 


“Shit, thank you for remembering. But still, I’m not working before or after.” She gave him a quick kiss before Justin let her get out of bed.


She sat at his desk, calling her mom. 


“Hi sweetheart, did I wake you?”


“No Mom, you’re fine.”  


“I wanted to catch up a little, but I also needed to let you know something.  You can’t go see Dad today…”


“What’s wrong?” Jenny asked, her voice full of curiosity, sadness, and disappointment.  “Another lockdown?”


“He’s in the hospital.  He had a minor heart attack.”


“What?!” she gasped. “Is he gonna be ok? Why can’t we visit?”


“Because of the area he’s in. He’s not a flight risk, but you never know.  They’re running tests to see if he’ll need surgery or anything.  Do you need me to come get you?”


“Why?”


“I thought maybe you’d like to come home for the weekend, unless you’re working.”


“Hang on.  Mom, can I call you right back?”


“Sure, sweetheart.”


Jenny hung up the phone.  Justin sat up, heading her half of the conversation.  “Everything ok?”


“My dad had a heart attack, he’s in the hospital. But because of everything, he’s in an area that can’t get visitors.”


“Baby, I’m sorry.  Can I do anything?”


“My mom actually wants me to come home this weekend instead. Any chance you’d want to come with me? Introduce my family to my boyfriend?”


“I’d meet your brother, grandparents, right?”


“Yeah. You don’t have to, I get it.”


“Let me pack a bag, gimme 10 minutes?”


“I’ll call my mom and let her know I’ll get there, keep you as a surprise.  Before that, can I go and end things with…”


“You sure now is a good time?  You’re emotional, he might try and take advantage…”


“I’ll call him in my room while I grab some stuff.  Maybe it is best over the phone…”


“I’ll meet you downstairs in 20? Gives me time to shower, throw clothes in a bag and go?”


“Ok.  Come knock on my door if I’m not in the common room.”


He got up, walked to Jenny, and put his arms around her. “See you soon.”  He kissed her gently before letting her go out the door.


She sent her mom a text, knowing they’d have a lot to talk about once she got home.  She opened the door to her room, surprised to see Maddie in there, alone.


“What time is it?” Maddie asked, clearly hungover. 


“It’s 8:00. I need to make a phone call, I want you to hear as a witness.”


“What kind of call?”


“You’ll see.”


Jenny opened her phone, dialing JC’s number. It rang 3 times, JC finally picking up. 


“Good morning, Genevieve.  To what do I owe the pleasure? Or is that why you’re calling?”


“It’s over, Josh.”


Maddie’s eyes widened, sitting straight up in bed.


“So, it finally happened? Was it everything you dreamed of?”


“No, but better.  I want him to be the only one that makes me feel that way.  It’s the right thing to do. I can’t see you beyond being your student.”


“I see. And you’re sure that’s what you want?”


“Yes.”  Her voice was starting to shake a little.


“Jenny, you can’t fool me. You’d really be happy with him, knowing what I can make you feel?”


“Yes. It doesn’t mean anything, Josh. I don’t mean anything to you, you don’t mean anything to me.”


“Jenny, hang on here… I can change.”


“Are you still married?”


“Yes…”


“Do you have romantic feelings for me?”


“It’s complicated…”


“We’re done, Josh. I’ll see you for class, but that’s it.”


“Jenny, please, let’s talk about this…” His voice was desperate.


“It’s over. Goodbye, Josh.”  She hung up before he could try and change her mind. 


“Wow… ummm, you ok?” Maddie asked. 


“Last night was incredible, I can’t risk losing that because of Josh.”


“Good for you, Jenny.  You guys had sex last night?”


“No. Did you, with basketball guy? I never got his name…”


“Jeremy, and no. We’re going out to dinner tonight though.  We agreed after a lot of making out to go on one date and see if something is there before we slept together.”


“Sounds like me and Justin a little. Speaking of which, we’re going to see my family this weekend. Surprise visit to introduce him.”


“He’s not freaked out?”


“Surprisingly, no. Put a kink in our plans for the weekend, but it’ll be fine.”


“You were totally gonna stay in bed and do whatever you two are doing, weren’t you?”


“Yeah, but he’s ok with this, so that means more to me, honestly.”


“Just make sure you give him a proper thank you when you get back here tomorrow night,” Maddie laughed. 


Justin knocked on her door, Jenny finishing packing as he opened the door.


"It's done," Jenny said, looking at Justin.  Justin looked at Maddie curiously.


"She ended things with him, I heard everything.  I'm guessing that's why you wanted me to hear?" Maddie looked at Jenny.


"Yeah.  Help me make sure I didn't cave.  It's done.  He's not happy, obviously, so I'm a little worried about him trying to change my mind."


"You really think he will?" Maddie asked.


"He didn't want to accept it was over, despite telling me he would step away when the time came.  I guess it came earlier for me than it did for him, and suddenly it’s not ok anymore.”


“I mean, I can see where he’s coming from. I wouldn’t be happy letting you go. Thank you for not making me have to know what that’s like,” Justin smiled, wrapping his arms around Jenny.


“You guys make me sick,” Maddie said, pretending to gag.


“How’d it go with Jeremy?”


“We’re going out tonight, see if there’s chemistry or not.”


“By chemistry you mean…” Justin insinuated. 


“Part of it, yeah. Any tips for me?” Maddie asked. 


“I think you’re good.  He was talking about you at practice actually. That’s why we went to that party, he wanted me to introduce you two.”


“So he liked me before last night?”


“Yeah. He said he has a class with you and realized you were friends with Jenny.”


“I’m SO getting some tonight… I’ve had my eye on him for a while, even with Jake.  Not that I’d have done anything about it then, but yeah.”


“Have fun, be safe.  Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do…”


“That doesn’t leave much…” Maddie teased, immediately clapping her hand over her mouth as Jenny’s jaw dropped and Justin’s eyes widened. 


“Maddelyn Grace!” Jenny gasped. 


“I thought it was funny, especially given our situation,” Justin said. He leaned right next to her ear.  “I’m excited about what all we can do…”


His words sent a shiver down her spine, Justin noticing a blush to her cheeks and goosebumps starting to spread over her skin.


“We should get going.  Knowing Mom, she’s starting breakfast for us. Wait till I get there earlier than expected, with a guy no less.”


“You gonna tell your dad?” Maddie asked. 


“I’m kinda glad it’ll be through a phone and plated glass,” she laughed lightly. 


‘Why, he’d want to hurt ME, wouldn’t he?” Justin said, half laughing.


“He’s not like that, thankfully.  I wish he was home this weekend instead of, well, you know.  He’d give me a hard time if I had a crush on a boy.  I didn't tell my dad about pretty much all my boyfriends in high school, not that there was much to talk about.  Once I started dating David, he eased off, maybe cuz I was 19, was actually IN a relationship and not just a crush.”


“You think they’ll be happy you’re bringing a guy home?” Justin wondered.


“We’ll see.  I never really brought David around, I’d hang out at his apartment or where he worked, go out to see him rather than introduce him to my family.  My dad met him, I think my grandma did too, I don’t have my driver’s license, so they would drive me around unless Maddie picked me up.”


“Someone had to drop you off for your weekend sleepovers at your boyfriend’s,” Maddie laughed.  “Seriously, go, have fun, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

 

“THAT is a much shorter list, and would get me in a LOT of trouble…” Jenny teased.  Maddie stuck out her tongue, raising a middle finger salute as they walked out of the room.  

Chapter 19 by nsyncsfan2001

Jenny directed Justin to her house, Justin being surprised when they pulled up.  “You live 20 minutes away from school and you don’t come home more?”


“I could say the same for you,” she said.


The house was gray, with a hedge under one of the bedroom windows, a planter under the window next to the front door.  There was an orange tree next to the garage on the other side of the front door.  There were rose bushes around, lots of flowers everywhere.  It was a corner lot, with a massive lawn out front and a large tree in the middle of the front lawn.  It wasn’t unlike most of the houses around it, the main difference being the abundance of flowers.


“This is your grandparents’ house?” Justin confirmed.


“Yeah.  I actually grew up not far from here, until they had to sell the house.  Since then, we’ve bounced back and forth between here and on our own.  I feel bad living in the dorms when I feel like I should be here.”


“You’re doing what you can, and it helped us meet and get to know each other,” Justin smiled softly.


“Yeah.  I didn't really get to know people at my community college, I was taking the bus back and forth that I didn't get to really meet and interact with people beyond in class.  Now, I’m definitely glad I’m living on campus, spending time getting an actual college experience, cuz it led me to you.”


“Would you have liked me just from our classes together?”


“Would I have thought you were totally hot?  Yes, that wouldn’t have changed.  I just wouldn’t have been as available for other things outside of that.”


“That would be a shame.  Harder to hide why you’re not home every night, might as well live in the dorms if you’re with ‘Maddie’ every other night.”


“Yeah, they don’t know our dorms are coed, so don’t mention anything beyond the common room…”


“Noted.  You ready?”


“No, but I am hungry, so that’s my motivation right now…” Jenny laughed.


They got out of the car, walking up the path next to the driveway leading to the front door.  Jenny let herself in, not wanting to arouse suspicions.


“I’m home,” Jenny called, hearing the sounds of cooking in the kitchen.


“In here, dear,” her grandmother called back.


“That was quick,” her mom said.


The house led right into the dining room and living room right from the front door, the kitchen off to the left, the hall leading to the bedrooms off to the right.  The table was set in the dining room, the sounds of sizzling guiding them to the kitchen.  It was small, though enough room for 4 people to sit at the table in the middle.  You had to maneuver around the table to get things done within the kitchen, Jenny remembering feeling like she was doing laps at times when helping cook or bake.  The oven and stove against the wall on the other side of the dining room, the sink on the opposite wall, the fridge and microwave on the wall opposite the garage access door, cabinets on the wall against the garage.  People sitting would sit right up against the fridge or cabinets on the sides of the table, it being slightly longer than it was wide.  


“This used to be smaller, believe it or not.  They about doubled their space when I was a baby.”


Justin stood behind Jenny next to the oven, the wall blocking him from view of the women cooking away. 


“Jenny, so glad you came… oh, who is THIS handsome young man?” her grandmother asked, looking up at Justin. 


Her grandmother was all of 5’4”, a plump little woman with grey and white hair.  Her bifocals rested over her sparkling blue eyes.


“Wait, what?!” her mom responded, rushing to see her daughter. “You look familiar…”


“He’s the guy that helped carry in my box of books, we tripped on the curb bringing it into the dorm.”


“Yes, I remember now. To what do we owe this visit?”


“I thought you should meet my boyfriend,” Jenny said softly, looking at Justin fondly. 


“Boyfriend! Oh wonderful, it’s been a while since what’s his name…” her grandmother said.


“You mean David? He literally has the same name as your other son, how could you forget?”


“He didn’t look like a David,” her grandmother scoffed. “What’s your name, dear?”


“I’m Justin. Very nice to meet you, nice to see you again,” Justin said, looking from her grandmother to her mom. 


“What did the cat drag in?” a male voice asked, coming in from the garage.  


He was about 6’3”, looking just over Justin’s head.  He was slim, quite the opposite of his wife. He had dark hair, starting to go gray but thinning on top. He was in jeans and a grungy yellowed white tee.


“Poppy, this is Justin. Justin, this is my grandfather.”


“Call me Jean,” he said, looking at Justin.  “Let me wash the grease off my hands and I’ll give you a proper hello.”  He walked to the sink, washing his hands and drying them with a towel inside the cabinet under the sink before walking back over to Justin. He took Justin’s hand, shaking it firmly. “About time Jenny brought a boy home.”


“Poppy…”


“You know your dad would say the same thing. You know what they say… apple, tree.”


“Breakfast is about ready, go get your brother?” her mother asked. 


Justin followed Jenny down the hall, turning to the first room on the left. Music was playing on the other side of the door.


“Tim, come on out,” Jenny knocked politely.


There was no answer.


“Tim, time for food,” she said, hoping he’d come out for food.  Still no answer. 


“Don’t make me come in, goober!”  She waited, and still no answer.


“Let me try,” Justin said.  He slowly opened the door.  “Police! Come with me!” Justin shouted.


“Shit!” the boy yelped in response, jumping in fright.


“Breakfast is ready, idiot,” Jenny sighed. 


“You really a cop?” Tim asked. 


“No, just figured I needed to be loud.”


"Who are you?"


"My boyfriend," Jenny said.  


"Brave man, coming here," Tim said, straightening up.  Justin stifled a laugh as he watched the 15 year old try to intimidate him.  


Tim was taller than Jenny but shorter than Justin, hoping his height would be enough.  He was skinny but somewhat muscular, with messy strawberry blonde hair.


"Are you really trying to intimidate him?" Jenny laughed.  She grabbed her brother and dragged him into the hall, all of them seeing food being put on the table.


"We weren't expecting you, Justin, but have a seat here on the end," her grandmother said.  "I'm Barbara, I didn't get to introduce myself earlier."


"He can sit next to Jenny, it's fine Gammy," Jenny's mother insisted.  "Why split them up already?"


Jean sat on the far end of the table, with Jenny and Tim on either side.  Barbara sat next to Tim, with Jenny's mom on the end.


"I'm Carol, by the way.  I never got to introduce myself the day we moved her in," her mother said.


They ate a scramble of eggs, hash browns and sausage, with cinnamon rolls on the side.  Jenny told her family how she and Justin had classes together, and how he wrote a song to ask her to be his girlfriend.


"That sounds incredibly romantic," Barbara said, smiling at Jenny.  "You seem like a very nice young man, Justin."


"I try, my mother would say my teen years were hard, but I feel like I went in the right direction."


"You play basketball?" Tim asked.


"He's the best player on the team for the school," Jenny beamed.


"Says the woman who's never seen me play a single second," Justin smiled.  "I’m a team player, it's not just about me."


"Good attitude to have," Jean said.  "I played for fun in college.  That's how we met," he continued, looking at his wife.  "Most beautiful girl on campus.  I asked her out on dates for an entire year before she finally said yes."


"Luckily I didn't have to wait that long," Justin smiled.  "I'd been seeing someone else, but once I met Jenny, that was really kind of it.  I ended things, took things slow with Jenny so she knew I was serious.


"I did take a little convincing," Jenny laughed softly.


"Wanna play ball later?  One of the neighbor kids has a hoop."


"This could be fun," Justin chuckled.  "Sure."


Jenny smiled as Tim lit up like a Christmas tree at the chance to play basketball with someone that wasn’t under the age of 12.  She took Justin’s hand under the table, giving it a squeeze.


“Where is Justin going to sleep?” Jean wondered.


“Can he stay in my room?” Tim asked. 


“You wanna talk girls, don’t you?” Justin chuckled quietly across the table.


“SO much,” Tim replied, Carol giving Tim a look.  “Sorry, Mom.”


“Wherever he wants is fine, Jean,” Barbara said. 


“Not with Jenny,” Jean said sternly. 


“Jean, we were twenty…”


“When we got married, Barbie!”  He looked at Justin.  “I expect you to be respectful to my granddaughter while you’re under my roof.”


“Yes sir, of course.”


“I’m trusting you, Jenny, Justin.  No funny business.”


“Jean, even before we were married we…”


“And that’s enough of that at the breakfast table,” Carol interrupted, both not wanting to hear about her in-laws or give her daughter permission to do anything adult.


Justin looked at Tim.  “Help me do the dishes and then we’ll play ball, ok?”  Tim jumped out of his chair to help clear the table.


Carol watched as the boys went into the kitchen. “Can I keep him?” she joked. “He can come by anytime if it helps Tim do chores around here…”


“Thanks, Mom,” Jenny sighed sarcastically.


“He’s a great guy, Jenny. I’m glad things worked out.”


Dishes were soon done and Jenny followed the boys outside. They walked a couple doors down and knocked on the front door. A young boy came out with a basketball, Tim ready to play.


“I wanna try out for the team this year,” Tim said. Jenny laughed, he’d never had any ambition to play sports beyond what he was forced to in PE.


“There’s a girl, isn’t there?” Justin laughed. 


“She’s a cheerleader, she’s so cute…”


“They all are, kid,” Justin chuckled.


“Why you gotta like my sister?” Tim asked, disgusted. 


“If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be here playing ball with you…”


“Fair enough.”


“She’s no cheerleader, but I think she’s pretty cute.”


“You ever date a cheerleader?”


Justin’s eyes widened at Tim’s question. It shouldn’t have thrown him, it was a logical next step in the conversation.  “Yeah.  I have,” he said awkwardly. 


Jenny heard their conversation, making a mental note to ask about that later.  She smiled as she watched Justin teach the younger boys some of the basics of basketball, not just playing horse or practicing free throws.


“How far can you make a shot from?” Tim asked.


Justin grabbed the ball, walking to the edge of the driveway where it met the pavement of the street. He focused and made his shot, sinking it in like it was right in front of him. 


The boys stood in amazement of what they just saw.  “Trust me, it’s more impressive when I’ve got a guy bigger than me in my face with 5 seconds left on the clock.  You should come to some of my games, let you meet more of the team, hang out.  If you’re serious about learning the sport. Nothing is worth doing just to impress a girl. Find a girl who’s impressed by who you are. THAT is why I like your sister…”


Jenny blushed at his words, so glad that she had given him a chance. It didn’t matter to her that he was this jock star, he had shown himself to be more than that.  He was smart, funny, romantic, and sexy as hell on top of it all.  She didn’t know how she’d gotten so lucky, but she felt sure that she was absolutely in love with Justin. 


Her phone buzzed, ruining the moment. Jenny, this can’t be over. I need to see you. I can give you what he can’t.  Let me try.


I’m with my family this weekend. It’s over, Josh. You’re just my professor, I’m just your student. 


Jenny, please reconsider…


Why? You can’t find another student, or woman in general, to fuck?


This is more than that, Jenny, I think you know that.  I want to give you everything.


You’re still married, Josh.  You know you can’t.  It’s done, I’ve made up my mind.


“You ok babe?” Justin called.


Jenny stuffed her phone in her pocket, ignoring the buzzing of her phone.  “I’m fine.”

 

She watched them play basketball, the boys trying to get around Justin.  He continued to teach them, Jenny seeing he could be a great coach, maybe even a great dad someday.

 


Jenny got ready for bed, Justin tapping lightly at her door. Jenny opened the door, letting him come in.


“I’m gonna hang out with your brother a bit. I wanna give him some tips on girls, what I remember from when I was his age, insights I’ve learned since.”


“Just don’t go teaching him anything,” Jenny laughed. 


“Once he passes out, I’d like to come in here, wake up with you.”


“Wake up with me, or wake me up?” she smiled playfully. 


“That all depends on what time he falls asleep,” Justin shrugged, his voice teasing her as his hands grazed her curves.


“Then let’s hope he doesn’t like to stay up late,” she said quietly.  “Not sure what all we could do, I’m right next to my grandparents’ room, but I definitely want to wake up next to you.”


“I just realized I’m in your bedroom…” he chuckled.


“Yeah, home away from home.  I basically grew up here, we were here while Mom and Dad worked, until I got to high school and could walk home from school.  Shit…”


“What?”


“Tomorrow’s Sunday, they’ll want to go to church.  Poppy’s the head of the elder board, they decide a lot of stuff for the church, finances, staff, all of that.  None of them know about Dad, by the way, it would ruin Poppy’s image to have a son in jail.”


“I don’t mind going.  I grew up going, so I get some of that.  Got baptized and everything.  I won’t say I stopped believing, but I stopped feeling like going every week was important.  As long as I have it in my heart, and use it to help me treat others well, it shouldn’t make a difference.  You’ve stopped going, too.  I always see you on Sundays, usually cuz you stay the night…”


“Shhh, with my luck Poppy’s hearing aids can pick you up a mile away,” she blushed.  “I do have a question though.”


“What?”


“My bed is a futon.  Do I leave it up so we’re super cozy, or unfold it so we have room to maneuver a little bit?”


Justin thought for a second.  “Super cozy, even if we fool around a bit I’ll have you right under or beside me…” He stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her, one hand acting like he was going to go into her pajama shorts.


“Mmmm, I like that.  Hopefully I don’t have to wait too long.”


“I should go before he comes in looking for me.  We’ll figure things out.”  Justin gave her a quick peck on the lips, his tongue passing over her lips before he walked down the hall.


He knows what he’s doing, getting me all turned on before he leaves me.  Yeah, hoping my brother falls asleep REAL quick now…


Jenny stayed awake for a bit waiting for Justin.  By the time 11:00 rolled around and he wasn’t back yet, she got in bed, watching a little tv in the hopes he’d come soon, or she’d at least fall asleep.


She felt a hand gently touch her arm, waking her up.  “Jenny, I’m sorry.  I totally nodded off a bit in his room. Had a good talk about things, though.  He knows I know about your Dad, so we talked about that a bit, I’m sure he needed that, then we talked girls, because, well, he’s 15…” Justin laughed lightly.


“I’m glad you bonded.  But it’s 1AM and I’m not sure whether to sleep or continue what you started before you left me,” she purred.

 

“Get up so I can get behind you and we’ll find out,” he smiled in reply, kissing her deeply.  

Chapter 20 by nsyncsfan2001

“Thank you for having me, it was wonderful getting to meet you all.  Tim, my man, we’ll work stuff out for you to come practice on a real court.  When are tryouts?”


“Next week…”


“Well, hopefully some of what I showed you stays in that brain of yours.  Good luck, kid.  Whether you make it or not, we’ll find time to play, ok?”


“Thanks, Justin,” he said, giving Justin a low five.


“It was nice to meet you, Justin.  I’m so glad you make Jenny happy,” Barbara said.  “You’re welcome here any time.”


“Might just have to bring this one here more often, now that I know she’s so close to the school…”


“You’re a good man, Justin,” Jean said firmly.  “I can tell you were raised right.”


“They did their best,” Justin shrugged, almost blushing, pulling his head down towards his chest in slight embarrassment.


“See you soon,” Jenny said to all of them.  Her family stayed on the front porch as they walked across the front lawn to Justin’s car.  He opened her door for him before getting in and driving them back to school.


“Thank you for coming with me, you didn’t have to.  I would’ve understood…”


“You’re my girlfriend, I’d do just about anything for you.”


“Why don’t you go home more?” Jenny wondered. 


“It’s just my parents and the dogs.  They go out places on the weekends, they usually aren’t home. I did get a request to be home for Thanksgiving. Would you want to come with me for that, then I’d go with your family for Christmas?”


“Planning the next couple months out, huh?” Jenny giggled.  “You must think this is pretty serious.”


“I do. Not in a rush for anything, we’re still in school, but yeah, I know my end goal.”


“Yeah?” she blushed. 


“If things keep going the way they are, yeah.  Make you more than just my girlfriend…”


“Business partners?” Jenny teased. 


“You really want me to say it, don’t you?”


“Little bit, yeah,” she laughed. 


His face went pink with blush.  “I wanna marry you, Jenny. Someday.”


“You love me?” Jenny asked with a gasp.


“Not there yet., but closer than I’ve been with anyone in a long time.  As much as I tried to deny it at the beginning, I knew pretty much right away that there was something there.  That’s actually why I offered to help you with that box.  I had been watching you from my window.  Well, it didn't start off that way…”


“How did it start, then?”


“Not exactly sure, but I was looking out the window to see who was moving in, to see if I saw any familiar faces from last year come back.  Then I saw you.  I was impressed by you carrying boxes by yourself, then saw it was you and your mom.  I saw the big box and rushed down in time to help you bring it in. You said you liked me at that moment, too, right?”


“I’d never seen eyes as blue as yours.  That’s why we tripped, I was so lost in your eyes I didn’t see the curb behind you.  I still get lost in your eyes sometimes.”


“Yeah?  I think after we grab a quick bite for dinner we should spend tonight getting lost in each other’s eyes…”


“That sounds like a great idea,” Jenny smiled.  


“You know I mean fooling around right?”


“Yes,” she giggled.  “Couldn’t exactly do what we usually do last night, it was too risky.”


“You can be as loud as you want tonight, baby.  It was fun watching you try to be quiet, though.”


“I can’t help it, you bring it out of me…”


“I’ll bring a lot out of you tonight.”



Jenny woke up the next morning, kissing Justin goodbye before going downstairs to get her clothes for the day and stuff to shower.  She took her time enjoying the warmth of the water, her mind wandering to the imagination of Justin accidentally walking in on her at the house.  Would he have been flustered, or played it off and stayed as quiet as possible to enjoy the moment.  Would she have hid, knowing he was waiting for a specific moment, or would she decide the hell with it, that was going to be their moment.  She was thankful she was alone in the bathroom, letting things play out how she imagined, hoped for.


She walked back into her dorm room when she saw it.  A small gold box on her pillow.


“What’s this?” she wondered quietly.


“That… well, there’s a story behind that,” Maddie said.  “Wanna hear it?”


“I feel like I have to.”


“I was in the common room yesterday when he waltzed in like he owned the place.  He looked around a bit before he saw me.  I gave him the stink eye, but he still approached me, asking me to follow him down the hall here.  I refused, so he invited me outside to talk.  He asked if I knew where you were, that he’d been calling, texting you and getting no answer.  I told him you were with Justin, but that was all that I knew, knowing full well where you really were.”


“What about the box?”


“He looked desperate, like a junkie looking for his next fix.  Eyes almost bloodshot, like he hadn’t slept.  My best guess is he hadn't slept since you called him on Saturday.  He slid the box into my hands, begging me to make sure you got it.  I toyed with him a little, saying how he didn't deserve you for as long as he had you, he agreed with a sad face.  He started muttering things, upset with himself about losing you.  Lille he’d rehearsed what he wanted to say to you, but it was me instead and that wouldn’t work.  He walked away slowly, like a dog with its tail between its legs.”


“Did you open it?”


“No, for all I know he cut off his junk to give it to you to remember him by,” Maddie laughed.


Jenny held the box, it was small and relatively light.  She gently lifted the top, finding a note inside along with a necklace.


Jenny, 


I know I don’t deserve you, I shouldn’t lay any claim to you after things I’ve said.  Once you said it was over, I knew it wasn’t.  Not for me.  If what we had meant anything to you, please wear this necklace so I can still feel I have a part of you when you’re in class.  There’s only 6 weeks left, 10 classes before finals.


You did what no one else has done in a long time, Genevieve.  You have my heart, as much as music is part of both of us, inside us, needing it like air, food, water.  I know you’ve moved on, but wear this necklace as a reminder of what we had.  


I’m playing a showcase at a club called Toons the Saturday after finals.  I hope you’ll come to hear me sing, I’m one of several bands and such going on that night.  It would mean the world to me to see you one last time after you’re finished with my class.  


I hope to see you wear this in class, leave me with a little of my dignity.


Yours,

 

Joshua


Inside was a small white gold treble clef pendant.  At the center of the music note was a small red heart shaped stone.  To the casual observer that knew Jenny, it would seem like a perfect accessory, given her major.  No one would think it was a token of affection from a forbidden love affair with a professor.


“You gonna wear it?”


“Yeah.  Not because it means something to me, but to him.  It’s beautiful, if I didn't hate needles I’d get a tattoo of it somewhere. I ended things so abruptly, before even I had really planned on.  I’d told him he had until Justin and I slept together, but things he said, the connection we have, I can’t deny that and continue seeing Josh.”


“Now I’m curious,” Maddie said.


“He said no one could make me feel what he does, sexually.  For a while he was right.  Justin was afraid to touch me, as if doing so would mean he was still the player I assumed him to be.  But after the party Friday night we got to talking, then fooling around, and… well…”


“Best orgasm ever?” Maddie laughed.


“Yes and no.  Don’t get me wrong, Josh gave me plenty of earth shattering moments, but with Justin there was that deeper emotional connection with it, that it was as close to what Josh and I had as we could get before actually having sex.  I knew that this was just a preview of what things could be like with him.  To have that sexual intensity but also that deeper connection.  He told me he wants to marry me, someday.  Josh told me that was never an option for us.  Why continue on with a man I have no future with when there’s a man literally wanting to give me everything I could ever want for myself?  Josh and I were never meant to last, so why continue before I fell completely head over heels for him?”


“Were you starting to?”


“Kinda.  He’d said things, that if he wasn’t married, he’d see himself falling for me, giving me the life I want.  But the reality of the situation is that he can’t.  I even suggested just being together, not married, and he said no.  Maybe because he knew I didn't fully want that, maybe because he knew he wouldn’t want to be tied down more than he already is.  Whatever I felt for him was empty, no future of anything more.  With Justin, I have so much potential ahead of me.”


Maddie looked at her clock.  “Finish getting ready, I expect Justin will be down soon to get you for breakfast before class.”


Jenny nodded, knowing Maddie was right.  She put the necklace on, grabbing her books and binders she’d need for the first couple classes.  It easily hid under the lightweight scarf she threw on, hoping Justin wouldn’t notice it and ask.  She wasn’t sure how she’d answer if he questioned her about it.  She put her shoes on moments before Justin knocked at her door.  


“Morning, beautiful,” he smiled, kissing her gently as she opened the door.


“As if she wasn’t in your bed an hour and a half ago…” Maddie teased.


“She’s still beautiful,” Justin replied.  “You ready to go?”


Jenny nodded, leaving with Justin for the morning.  They had their usual breakfast, Jenny feeling relieved at having a routine with him.  It didn’t feel boring, it felt like a commitment, something reliable she could count on.


In their Sci Fi class, they had started on comic books, which she thought would be interesting and easy enough, until they started talking about the subtexts and things within the story.  They were reading V for Vendetta, and would watch the movie upon finishing the book.


Somehow they got on the topic of archaic rituals society had kept, such as women taking on a man’s name when they married.  To give up your identity based on a man.


“How many women here would actually change their name if and when they get married?” the professor asked, trying to make a point.


Jenny was honestly surprised when she was the only one to raise her hand.  Either everyone else felt the same as their professor, or kept their hands down to placate the woman in front of them.


“Why?” she asked Jenny.  “Why give up your identity?”


“That’s only one piece.  Changing your last name doesn’t mean you lose yourself in another person.  And if you do, I think there’s beauty in that.  You don’t give up who you are, you recognize you are more fully yourself with that person.  Thankfully for me, my first and middle name are tied to my family, so I will always have that connection, no matter what my last name is.  A name is a name, it has nothing to do with who you are as a person.  So I fully intend to change my name someday, to recognize I am more fully myself when I’m with that person.  We thrive in relationships with people, platonic or romantic.  Finding someone to bring out who you are, not suppress it, is something to be desired, not pushed away.  To be vulnerable with someone, being your most honest self.  I don’t see how that’s a bad thing.”


Justin looked at Jenny in awe of how she stood her ground, smiling at the thought that he was helping her be her full self.  She was standing her ground, and that made her all the more attractive to him.


They went on to JC’s class, Jenny almost gasping when he walked into the room.  He was more haggard, he hadn’t shaved, looked like he hadn’t slept.  This wasn’t the JC she knew, and her stomach dropped a bit realizing she was the reason for this change.


“What’s wrong with him?” Justin wondered quietly.  “He should have just canceled class, he looks like shit.”


“Probably feels like shit to match,” Jenny whispered back. 


JC managed to teach, though with less enthusiasm than normal, despite loving the subject matter.  He made eye contact with her briefly, Jenny wanting to look away but also try and comfort him somehow.  She knew he was having a rough time.  She pulled at her scarf, loosening it a bit.  JC kept his eyes on her as he talked, seeing the pendant peek out from behind the scarf.  


His face softened, his eyes brightened, standing a little taller.  She played with the pendant absentmindedly as she took notes.  Justin noticed the change in JC, as most of them did, but didn't realize Jenny was what made him change.


As class finished, Jenny walked close to JC as she headed for the door.  “Have a good day, professor.”


“Much better already,” JC smiled.



They were eating lunch when Jenny looked at Justin.  “We have 6 weeks until finals, and I still haven’t heard the song you’re working on.  I know I’m a quick study as far as lyrics, but I want to know this piece like the back of my hand, where singing it is second nature to me.  We need to get started on that, both of us.”


“Friday.  Does that sound ok?  I’ll have it ready to present, as it were.  See what you think of it.”


“It’ll be ready by then?  I know you’ve been wanting it to be perfect…”


“It’s ready.  I’ve just been nervous to play it for you, until now.  I don’t know why.  But hearing you in class today standing up to the professor, well, it made me hope that you’re your best self, your true self, when you’re with me.”


“I am.  I meant every word, and I have all of that with you.”


Justin’s mind was going a mile a minute, working on making plans for Friday to be a night she’d never forget.


End Notes:

Are you liking the story so far??

Chapter 21 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

10/23/22

Jenny got off work on Friday, dressed casually in a fall worthy sweater, jeans, and ankle boots.  Besides singing, being at work with books was a happy place when she couldn’t be with Justin.  She was excited to get to his dorm room and hear the song, expecting a lowkey night in.


She got back to her dorm room, waiting for Justin to come knocking.  She wondered what the song would be like.  She remembered the song he’d written for her, that they’d danced to together at the frat party when he made things official.  As much as she liked the gesture, she felt a song like that wouldn’t be appropriate for something like a class final.  It had to be something innovative, yet classy, heartfelt to show their passion for music.  For Justin it would be the poetry of the lyrics and the flow of the song, for Jenny it would be the notes and how the music was arranged, the meaning and tone being conveyed.  In discussions they’d had, Justin was starting to lean more into the songwriting side of things, though singing on the tracks as well, as far as demos or anything.  


She wondered if they would collaborate on other songs in the future, or let this be a stand alone piece.  She hoped it would be meaningful to one or both of them, conveying something people could connect with.  


Maddie came in, looking at Jenny.  “You wearing that tonight?”


“Why, what’s wrong with it?  It’s just another Friday night.”


“Honey, just trust me.  Wear your black sleeveless sweater dress, your gold belt, your black ankle boots and your black jacket.”


“What do you know?” Jenny asked suspiciously. 


“Nothing,” Maddie squeaked. 


“Maddelyn Grace…”


“Just trust me.  Please tell me you were already planning on wearing sexy underwear…”


“Ok seriously, what’s going on?”


“Justin played the song for me.  You’re gonna love it.  I can’t wait to hear you on it.”


“Why am I getting dressed up?”


“Cuz when Justin picks you up later, you’re gonna take one look at him and want to change.”


“All you’re doing is making me more nervous…”


“Just relax,” Maddie replied. “I’ll help you get ready.”


Jenny got changed, Maddie helping with hair and makeup. Nothing over the top, but definitely more than just a casual look. 


Jenny got nervous butterflies in her stomach when she heard Justin knock on the door. She opened it carefully, her eyes widening as she saw him. He wore a black dress shirt, black dress pants and shoes with a light gray tie.  He had a bouquet of red roses for her, himself looking a bit nervous.


Justin looked down at Jenny, the soft smile on his face broadening. “You look beautiful.”  He handed her the bouquet while leaning in for a soft kiss. 


“Have fun,” Maddie said, waving them off from her desk.


“So, do I want to know where we’re going, all dressed up?  Your parents’ place again?”


“No, I wanted to take you on a proper date.  Somewhere where the staff don’t know me.  My parents don’t actually like when I bring girls to the restaurant, though I’m sure you’d be different.”


“Why?  How?”


“Once they find out my family owns the restaurant, let’s just say they run up the bill, that’s a lot of money my parents have to put back in.”


“I’m afraid to ask…”


“One time a girl had a bunch of friends for her birthday instead of just the two of us.  Over a grand with all the alcohol and food, and some chairs that got broken due to all the drinking.”


“Yeah, I’m definitely not like that.”


They walked, the evening air cool and crisp, Jenny glad she had her jacket for as the night wore on.  They walked a few blocks down from the school, to a brick building with a neon sign.  “Papa Joe’s”.


“Justin, I’ve never been here.  Is it true they have Italian mob connections?”


“Why, are you part of a rival family?” he laughed.


“No…” she giggled in reply.


“Then you’re fine.  They say that probably to create an air of mystery.  Our place just requires word of mouth on how good the food is, no urban legends of backdoor meetings and stuff.  It’s good food.  I’m a little biased in that some of ours is better, but again, nicer place that doesn’t know me.”


Justin opened the door for her, Jenny feeling like she was transported back to the 1960s. The plush leather upholstery on the chairs and booths, the somewhat dark lighting. It felt romantic and a bit retro. 


They were seated at a table by the window, looking out at the large park across the street. “They’re starting to get things ready for Christmas In The Park.  It’ll be Thanksgiving and Christmas before we know it,” Jenny said. 


“Oh, any word from Tim on basketball tryouts?”


“He made second string JV, he’s pretty excited. Called me today after school once the list went up.  Figured we’ll compare schedules and see how many of his games we can go to and vice versa.”


“Tell him I’m proud of him, we can go over more on the weekends to practice.”


“Maybe while I’m at work? You could drop me off and then pick me up.”


“You don’t wanna watch me practice?”


“Is it practicing if you’re going against a 15 year old?” Jenny laughed. 


“No, I suppose not. Well, except for him. Though at 15 I knew everything I’m teaching him.”


“Cuz you’d already been on that track, playing on teams, working with coaches. He got none of that beyond PE.  I just hope he sticks to it beyond this cheerleader.”


Justin shifted uncomfortably in his seat at the mention of a cheerleader.  Jenny knew this was the time to ask.


“You ok? You got weird when he asked you about cheerleaders…”


“Not here, please,” he said quietly, his eyes pleading. 


She nodded, taken back a bit by his reaction.  They ordered food, continued good conversation, another successful date to the casual observer.  But both of them were nervous inside, Jenny curious what the song sounded like, Justin with what he planned on telling her.


“So, you wanna walk around a bit, or go straight to my room?” Justin asked, flinching at his choice of words. “That sounded bad…”


“What did you have in mind? As far as the walk…” Jenny clarified.


“The art museum closes in half an hour, it’s just a block away. If we can get in, look at that one painting, try that kiss again…”


“Doesn’t hurt to try,” Jenny smiled. He took her hand as they walked to the museum.


Justin was able to get them in on the promise to look at one painting and be done before closing. They made their way to the exhibit, standing in front of the last painting they looked at.


Justin held her in his arms, looking down at her.  “I was stupid for pushing you away that night. I liked you so much, I wanted to tell you, but I was so afraid.  Afraid I’d mess up, that I’d go too far…”


“Let’s continue where we left off, give you a chance to make things right,” Jenny smiled softly. 


He cupped her cheek, closing the small gap between them as his lips brushed hers. He deepened the kiss, their arms holding each other in place. 


They heard a voice, someone clearing their throat, alerting them that it was time to leave.  They both blushed lightly at being caught, walking hand in hand out of the museum and towards the dorms.


They arrived at his door, Justin a bundle of nerves.  “You ok?” Jenny wondered.


“Just nervous about how you’re gonna react to the song.  It’s really personal, so if you don’t like it, well, it’s gonna hurt.”


“Justin, if it's anything like the last time I heard a song of yours, I’ll love it,” she tried to assure him.


 He sat her on the bed while he sat at his desk.  “I was just gonna play the track on my computer, but now I think I want to play it live.  A very different version because it won’t have the other instrumentation and things, but hopefully it still conveys the same meaning.”


He picked up his guitar, beginning to strum.  It was slow and beautiful, she was liking it already.


“You sing the first verse.”


So, many times

I thought I held it in my hands

But just like grains of sand

Love slipped through my fingers

So many nights

I asked the Lord above

Please make me lucky enough

To find a love  that lingers

Something keeps tellin' me

That you could be my answered prayer

You must be Heaven sent, I swear...

 

'Cause...

 

Jenny continued to listen to the song, Justin singing something more than she expected from him, not even sure what she expected.  He couldn’t decide whether to look at her or not, feeling nervous every time he did, but also wanting to smile.  As he finished the song, he put the guitar down in its case, looking at Jenny.


“It’s beautiful, Justin.  I don’t know what I was expecting, but this blew me away.  How long have you been working on this?”


“Since we met.  This song is about you, us.”  Justin sighed.  “We need to talk about some things before we continue with this song.  I met my high school sweetheart when we were 15, she was a cheerleader, I was on the basketball team.  Things were great, we ended up being Homecoming and prom King and Queen our senior year.  We were both going to go here for school, I was so excited about what was ahead for us.  She went away for the summer, but we still talked on the phone when we could.  We were both 18, and I bought a ring to propose when she came back before starting school.”


“Why do I feel like I know where this is going…”


“I get to her door to see her after months of being apart, and she tells me she met someone else.  We’d been waiting til we were married to have sex, cuz we were so young at that point, and she goes away for 2 months and undoes everything we spent 3 years together building.  She slept with him the whole summer.  Once I got to college, I fooled around with anyone I was interested in, just to fill that void, but I still couldn’t bring myself to have sex, because I didn’t love them.  I left once things got too emotional, once they got feelings for me beyond the physical stuff.  Then you came along.”


“Justin, I’m so sorry.”


“Jenny, I wrote this song to tell you…”  he couldn’t say the words, afraid it was too soon, that she’d hurt him just like before.  “I’m glad you stopped seeing that other guy.  As much as I understand it NOW, part of me was really insecure about it, because, well, you know.  But now I have you to myself.  Shit, I didn’t mean it like that.  Ugh, why is this so difficult?” he grunted in frustration.


He took her hands in his, looking not only into her eyes, but into her very soul.  Somehow he wasn’t afraid anymore, seeing the look on her face, as if she wanted to say the exact same thing.  “Jenny, I love you.  I haven’t been in love with someone in the last 3 years, but with you, it just came so easily.”


“I love you too, Justin.  Marie made me feel like if I said it to you, you’d walk away, like you did from her.  Now I understand why.  I love you so much, and this song… it’s perfect.  It describes how we both feel about each other, and I think it will be the perfect song for our final, but also for our relationship.  I slept with David, the other guy, but none of that meant anything close to what we have without sex.  David was in love with someone else, I hoped having sex with him would get him to love me, but it didn’t.  The other guy, well that was meant to be a one time thing, then it didn’t, but he could never give me anything like what you have given me.  Love, acceptance, a future together.  I love you too…”


He pressed his lips to hers, still sitting across from her in the chair.  Something changed in Justin at that moment, he was no longer scared.  With her, he knew he truly could handle anything that came his way.  He gently pushed her down onto the bed, laying beside her as they kissed.  He slowly pulled back, looking into her eyes.

 

“I want to make love to you, Jenny.  Tonight.  Let tonight be that perfect first time.”


Chapter 22 by nsyncsfan2001

“Justin, you’re sure?  I don’t want…”


“We love each other.  What I feel is stronger than anything I’ve ever felt, we both feel it.  I just played a beautiful love song I wrote for you, about you.  I’m sure that you’re the only woman I want to do this with.”


“Oh Justin,” she said softly before kissing him deeply.  He cupped her cheek with his hand, whispering “I love you” between kisses.


“You’re so beautiful, Jenny, I want to see all of you, how truly beautiful you are.  That it’s just for me, I’m just for you.  I’m not sure how to start this, though…”


“Treat it like we’re fooling around and we’ll go from there,” she smiled.


“I want this to be perfect; gentle, romantic, not just pawing at each other.”


“Trust me, you’ll want that sometimes.  Again, just do what we normally do, but slower.  What would you do next?”


“I’d use my hands to see if you’re wearing a bra, tease you through the fabric…”


“See, just go with your instincts.  I can help guide you, you tell me what you want, it’ll be fine, Justin.”


“I just want you to feel so good, I know I’ll never forget this.”


“You’re talking like it’s a one time thing.  Just relax, trust the process and have fun with it.”


He kissed her again, his hand running down her dress.  He groaned at the feeling of her hardened nipple against his fingers.  “You are so sexy…”


“Just wait.  God, keep going…” she purred.  He gently tugged and teased her through her dress, Jenny arching her back in appreciation.


“Is it bad I want to see you?” he wondered aloud.


“No, it’s gonna make things a lot easier, that’s for sure.  Let me undress you, then you can have your turn.” She pulled his tie loose, pulling it over his head before unbuttoning his shirt.  She went slowly, making the simple task feel sexy and seductive.  She unbuckled his belt, unzipping his pants and pulling them down his legs.  She moaned lightly at the sight of him in just his boxer briefs, his arousal prominently on display through the fabric.  “It’s gonna feel good for both of us, baby.  Now, just pull my dress up and over, and do what you think feels right.  It’s all about being in the moment.”


Justin tentatively grabbed the hem of her dress.  He’d gotten women naked before, but with Jenny, it felt so very different.  This wasn’t just about getting himself off, taking care of her in the process.  This was his first time, wanting to give her everything he could.  He’d wondered what she looked like, somehow nervous and turned on knowing he was about to find out.


He marveled at the curve of her hips going into her waist, the hourglass frame as he exposed her naked breasts, looking her in the eyes as he pulled it over her head.


“You are exquisite,” Justin sighed.  “So beautiful, more than I…”


“Kiss me, Justin.  Now isn’t the time for words.  Show me.”  


He kissed down her neck, looking at her breasts before taking one to his lips. He teased her with his lips, his tongue, teeth, making her groan, arching her back and rolling her hips under him.


She purred as she felt his hands grab her ass gently, pulling her thong over her hips and down her legs.  He pulled back, taking in the sight before him.  “God, Jenny, you’re so beautiful, so sexy…”


“I’m all yours, Justin.  Make me yours.”


“Tell me if you want things a certain way,” Justin said softly, looking at her before he kissed her, running his hand between her legs. “Oh god…”


Jenny giggled quietly. “Now you know the effect you have on ME.  I mean, you’ve known before, but yeah, this time is different.”


He stroked her in soft, slow circles. Groans pulled from her throat.  Soft moans of assurance that she was satisfied.  He knew just how to touch her to get her going, even at a slower pace. He felt her shiver in release of her first orgasm, intense yet somehow subtle in how she expressed it. 


“Do you want my fingers?” he asked, looking to her for guidance.


“I want you, when the time comes. No more preview, this is it.”


“I really want to use my tongue, see how you react to that, taste you again, not just after.”


“Yes, Justin, please…”


He kissed down her chest, brushing his teeth against her nipples before kissing down her stomach. Her legs spread to give him full access, Justin kissing up one thigh and then the other.


She moaned as his tongue made contact with her center, Justin reminding himself this wasn’t like the other times. He took his time, teasing her with his tongue, drawing out his first time with her.


“God, Justin… fuck,” Jenny gasped, almost overwhelmed by everything. He was so attentive, as she figured he would be, thorough to a fault. She groaned as he began to suck on her bud, slowly but firmly, feeling a swirling in her gut. 


“Just… like that.  Yes, oh god Justin, I’m gonna… YES!”  It rolled through her like a tidal wave, knocking the wind out of her, gasping for breath.


He moved back up her body, kissing her deeply. 


“You’re incredible,” Jenny sighed, “and we’re only getting started.”


“This is where I’m clueless.  I wasn’t even expecting this to happen tonight, so I don’t have any…”


“I’m on birth control, we’ll be fine. Besides, your first time should be as complete an experience as possible.  I love you, it’ll be incredible.  If you want, I can be on top, it’s fine.  It’ll still feel great for me, as well as you.  If you want to switch and try, I’ll help you figure things out.  With any luck, your first time will be better than mine was. Neither of us knew what we were doing. He thought he knew from watching porn, but it was nothing like that… What do you want, Justin?”


“What would feel better for you?”


“Honestly either, there’s lots of ways to do this. Me on top lets me adjust a little better, take my time.  Then once things get going we can switch.  You’re sure, Justin?”


“I’m sure.  I want my first time to be with you.  I love you, Jenny.”


Jenny reached for the waistband of his boxer briefs, Justin helping her pull them down and off.  She laid him on his back, her legs straddling his stomach.  She kissed him gently, pulling away slowly as she mentally prepared herself. 


As much as she sometimes had control in the bedroom with JC, this was something else entirely.  This was his first time, she wanted it to be as good for him as he wanted it to be for her.  


She looked at him, feeling his length ready for her. She positioned herself, feeling him press into her as she moved her hips.


“Oh Jenny, uhhh…” he gasped, his eyes already rolling back in pleasure.  “You feel so good…”


“I’m not even all the way yet,” she smiled softly.  She continued as she felt him stretch her, moaning as she made him fill her.  “Fuck, Justin, you’re perfect…”


Once she was fully seated against him, she stayed there for a minute.  She leaned down and kissed him, keeping the moment tender and romantic.  She slowly started to move her hips, creating a slow rhythm so he wouldn’t lose control too soon. 


“Jenny, oh god, Jenny…”


“Are you close?” she wondered. 


“Kinda, but god this feels amazing.  I wanna try being in charge.”


“Ok. I’ll help you if you feel you need it.  We’ll try different things as you feel ready.”  


He groaned as she rolled off of him, wishing he could stay inside her forever.  He got on his knees on the bed, hoping he’d know what to do.  Without warning, Jenny wrapped her legs around him, widening her body to pull him in. He felt himself at her entrance, leaning forward to kiss her and he rolled his hips to enter her. 


“Oh god,” Jenny gasped. “Fuck, you feel so good…”


“I feel so dumb, what do I do?  I don’t usually move my hips when it’s a solo.”


“Think of it like music. There’s a tempo, crescendoing and decrescendoing as the song goes on, allegre and a retard. Just like music there’s no wrong way if it all works together well.  Start off slow and see what feels right.”


He stopped for a second, thinking of a rhythm in his head. He began to move his hips to the beat in his head, Jenny groaning at how incredible it felt.  He took her suggestions to heart, speeding up and slowing down.  His confidence was high, focused on what he was feeling, how she was responding to him. 


“What do you want, Jenny?”


“A little faster, I’m so close. It bodes well you haven’t finished yet.  Maybe speeding up will get us there.”


Justin picked up the pace, almost like he hit another gear.  He was feeling things, familiar and yet so foreign. “What are you doing?” Justin asked. 


“That extra pressure? That’s my body trying to keep you in, tightening around you because I’m close. It feels amazing.  Keep going, Justin, keep going.”


He continued on, feeling his own release was imminent.  “Oh god, Jenny, I think… I think…”


“Let go for me, Justin.  I’m there. Fuck, yes, I’m there.”


She pulled his head down to kiss her as she felt her body contract in release, feeling him sputter within her.  She held him against her as the waves subsided.


“How was I?” Justin panted. 


“Incredible. This is just the beginning.”


“There are no words, that was… wow.  My brain is not working right now.”


“I told you it would be great.”


“You were, thank you for being so patient with me.”


“It was your first time, I wanted it great for both of us, that’s the goal.  Not everyone agrees on that though.”


“I was ok?”


“Better than ok. Incredible, and it only gets better from here.”


“Better? Oh god I don’t know if I can handle that.”


“You can.  The connection between us will get stronger, deeper.  The love we feel for each other will only get more intense.”


“I feel like things are already intense.  God, now that we’re doing this, I don’t want to stop.  You, Jenny you’re just so fucking sexy.  I seriously just about lost it when I first entered you, you on top of me like that…”


“Tonight isn’t over, Justin. I’m definitely up for whatever you are.  If you want to stop now, or if you want to keep at it until the sun comes up…”


“God, Jenny, I want you so bad…”


Jenny smirked next to him. “So have me.”



Justin woke up the next morning, a smile on his face as he felt Jenny’s naked body curled up against his. The night before hadn't been a dream.  He wrapped himself tighter around her, nuzzling her neck.


Jenny hummed.  “Good morning, or is it afternoon by now?”


Justin checked his clock. “11:45, so just barely still morning. I don’t even know what time we finally went to sleep…”


“I think it was close to 5, so not a bad stretch of sleep, all things considered. You sleep ok?”


“I slept great.  That last time wiped me out,” Justin smiled. 


“Feels like you’re ready for more now though,” Jenny hummed. 


“Definitely.  But I feel kinda gross after all we did last night.”


“Gross?”


“Like I need a shower, not that I regret anything…” Justin said, flustered.


“Any chance your parents aren’t home this weekend?” Jenny asked with a smile.


“Staying a few hours away for a weekend near their favorite wineries.  Dad writes it off as a business expense as he usually buys wine for the restaurant, Mom gets a little weekend getaway. Why?”


“I want to do something with you, but not where we’d get caught by anyone.”


“Why am I afraid to ask…”


“I want to introduce you to the fun of shower sex…”

 

Justin’s eyes widened.  “Get dressed, pack a bag, and I’ll meet you in 10 minutes.  When we’re done, I’ll make you brunch…”

Chapter 23 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

10/26/22

Jenny sighed in relief as her room was empty, hopefully meaning Maddie was out with Jeremy, things were going well with them.  She hurriedly packed a bag, trying to pick her sexiest underwear. 


I really need to go shopping with Maddie… Where are those nighties she let me have?  She rummaged through a drawer before finding what she was looking for, stuffing it into the bag.  She looked in Maddie’s nightstand, smiling at what she saw.  She won’t miss a few, there’s still plenty here… she thought as she took a few condoms from the box.

 

She headed down the hall, running into Justin in the common room. They left the dorm hand in hand, soon getting into Justin’s car. 


They drove for a while, Jenny starting to recognize the area.  “We’re by the community college I went to…”


“Yeah, I live in a neighborhood behind it.”


“Justin, that’s a really nice area, not even the same city I’m from, the school is in…”


“Still close enough I could commute to school if I wanted to. It’s not like it’s a big house.”


Justin turned onto a smaller street, Jenny’s eyes widening. 


“Justin, the house on the corner looks like a castle, turret and everything!” 


“Not my house…”


The road turned, a beautiful home with a sprawling lawn and a small gable above the front entrance came into view where the road turned. It had a wide red brick walkway leading from the street. Justin followed the street, turning left into a driveway that led down to a garage.  Justin parked the car at the bottom of the driveway.


“Can we go in through the front door?  I know it means walking around, but it’s just so beautiful…”


“Whatever you want, baby,” Justin smiled. They walked around the front of the house, Justin taking in Jenny’s expression.  “It doesn’t seem all that fancy from the outside.  I mean, a little, but not like these mansions around it.”


“You’re the first girl I’ve brought here since high school.”


“You really loved her, didn’t you?” Jenny asked.


“What I thought love was.  This, US, it’s so much more than 18 year old me could have known what to do with.  Hell, 21 year old me barely can.  That’s the past.  Let’s get inside.”


Justin opened the front door, and Jenny's jaw dropped.  Despite the charming exterior, the inside is opulent, a crystal chandelier just inside the door, everything was clean and orderly, nothing out of place.  The entryway opened into a sitting room that was perfectly appointed with leather couches and sturdy oak coffee tables.  Amazing art was hung on the walls, and Jenny suddenly felt she was somewhere else.


“Justin, this is… words can’t describe it.  I figured it would be nicer than my house, but wow, this is something else.  You were definitely raised well, to not let this be something you bring girls around to.  You don’t use it to show off to every girl that sniffed around.”                                                                


“It’s just a house, stuff.  So, what are we doing first?” he asked with a smirk.


“I’m actually kinda hungry, can we do brunch first and then the other? Jenny half giggled.  


“Whatever you want.  Feel free to explore the house a bit.  I’ll show you some things later in case you don’t find them.  Anything in particular you want to eat?”


“Don’t tell me you can cook, too?  Seriously, how are you so good at everything?”


“Not everything…”


“Everything I’ve seen you do.  School, sports, music, sex…”


“That last one I had a pretty good coach,” he smiled.


“I’ll gladly continue working with you on that.”


“After food.  I’ll surprise you.  Now look around, I know you’re curious.”


He started pulling out ingredients and cookware, Jenny first looking around the kitchen.  It was all beautiful medium stained oak cupboards.  It had a giant refrigerator and freezer, everything was top of the line and sparkling.  There was a small kitchenette attached, with a sliding door that opened out onto a covered porch.  Windows lined the far wall over the sink and counter.  Jenny opened the sliding glass door and gasped.  “Wait, I thought we were on the main floor…”


“Technically, yes, but also, no…” Justin said, focusing on cooking.


“Justin, you have a fucking elevator!”


“I mean, I’m sure we could try, but pretty sure that isn't its main purpose,” he teased.  


“There’s a pool, a hot tub, is that a giant grill?  Holy crap…”


“Again, it’s just stuff.  Don’t get me wrong, I threw parties here all the time when I was younger, then I got to college and grew up a bit.  Go walk outside on the porch, take a look at the far left end…” he suggested.  


Jenny did as she was told, walking along the wide porch, small tables and chairs dotting the path.  She stood at the far end of the porch.  Just when she thought it couldn’t get more insane, it did.  There was a full sized tennis court that doubled as a basketball court.  The hoops hung from support beams attached to the fencing so you wouldn’t run into a pole while playing tennis.  There was also a large lawn with a giant weeping willow.  There was something she couldn’t quite make out beyond the tree.  The property ended at a small creek, the same creek she knew flowed through the community college.  She had loved that school, feeling like she was in a forest and not at school between classes.  The house was opulent, but also had an interesting juxtaposition with nature.


She walked back to the kitchen, seeing Justin starting on breakfast.  “Justin, your backyard is incredible.  What’s in the back corner by the tree?  I couldn’t tell.”


“I’ll take you there later,” he said softly.  “This is the main floor, but also the upstairs.  The bedrooms and things are downstairs, this is the main living space though.  There’s still other rooms you haven’t seen up here.”


She walked around, finding sitting rooms with full and partial wet bars, including what she concluded to be his stepfather’s office and study.  It was lined with books and was very official looking.  There was another sitting room with a large TV and a fireplace, with a wet bar.  She walked through to the other side of the house, going through a grand dining room, with an attached china room for the china and flatware.  It looked like it could seat over 10 people at once comfortably, unlike trying to get that many people around the table at her grandparents’ house.


Then she came to what she was sure was the room meant for entertaining guests.  There was a fireplace, a wet bar, and a full sized black grand piano.  Chandeliers hung over the room, making it feel grand with classical art and statues on tables.  She felt like she was intruding just being in the room, but the piano called to her.  She sat down on the bench, her fingers gently tracing over the keys.


“I can’t tell you how many hours I sat at that thing growing up,” Justin said, breaking the silence.  “Playing for my parents’ friends at parties and things. It’s a double edged sword.  I hated it because I became this performing monkey when I was a kid, but once I stopped fighting my love for music, it became my best friend; I’d get lost in playing it.  Food is ready, wanted to let you know.”


She followed him through the house back to the kitchenette, the table set.  She was surprised to see eggs benedict, hash browns, fruit, and oatmeal with different topping options.


“You made all of this?” she asked in amazement. 


“I love to cook, that’s part of why they opened the restaurant, but it’s nothing compared to my love for music.”


They ate, talking about growing up in the house, his earlier years in general.  The original purpose of being there went on the back burner, Jenny enjoying getting to know Justin more, getting more pieces to the puzzle.  


Justin loaded the dishwasher after they finished eating.  “Ready to see some cool things?  Then we’ll check out the downstairs.”


She nodded, following behind him, hand in hand.  He showed her a small door she’d somehow missed. The door opened to a set of stairs and another door. 


“It’s technically the attic, but see what they let me put up here…”


He opened the door to see a small studio. There were instruments, some recording equipment, nothing major.  It was a small space, but clearly something just his.


“I have access to more stuff at school, but during the summer and stuff, this was my sanctuary. The next place, I could see being something you enjoy.”


He led her out onto the porch, taking her down the stairs leading to the pool and backyard. They followed a path of stones to the area Jenny couldn’t see before. Under the giant weeping willow was a small pond with lily pads, and next to it was a gazebo with a table and chairs.


“Justin, it’s like something out of a painting…”


“My mom loves it here.  It’s part of why they bought the house. You’re surrounded by nature, but there’s also the stuff they have inside. So you have what money CAN buy, but also what it can’t.  I see you doing a music video or photo shoot back here, something simple but beautiful.”


Jenny just stood, taking it all in. This was nothing like what she imagined his home would be like.


She felt a hand on her waist, Justin pulling her body closer to his. “You ready to go inside?”


She nodded, taking his hand as he led her inside. The pool had a little hallway leading into the house.  On one side was a bathroom, the other side a bedroom, both having french doors that opened to the pool. 


“This is a guest room,” Justin said, gesturing to one side, “and a guest bathroom to change in and out of stuff for the pool.”


“I didn’t bring anything for swimming, I had no idea.”


“Who says we need anything? No one is here, I think tonight we take advantage.”


“Can I see your bedroom?” she purred.


He smiled, taking her inside and down the hall.  It looked fairly similar to his dorm room, nicer furniture, including a bigger bed.


“I THINK you wanted to see the shower…”


“That I did, that I did…” she hummed. 


He opened a side door that led to an en suite bathroom. Nothing out of the ordinary, but the shower was bigger and had a built-in bench.


“That is going to come in handy,” Jenny smiled. She turned the water on, kissing him softly as she pulled his clothes off.  She was surprised he was already pretty hard once she got him fully naked.  


He kissed her in return, pulling her clothes off, teasing her body as he went.  He pulled her into the shower, his hands all over her body.


“So how does this work exactly?” he asked. 


“It depends.  I can tell you that this bench is great for oral sex, I can show you…” she purred, pushing him against the bench, pressing his shoulders to sit.


“There’s enough room I can straddle you, have a little play beforehand…” She did exactly what she said, straddling his lap on the bench seat, his face at the perfect level to suck on her breasts. 


The opportunity wasn’t lost on him.  “Jenny,” he groaned, his rod twitching as his mouth took one of her peaks. She arched her back, her groans bouncing off the walls of the shower. She reached between them, slowly stroking his stiffness, a moan pulling from his throat.


She pulled away, kissing down his neck, running her fingers over his toned abs, spreading his legs wide.  Justin’s eyes got heavy with want as her mouth took him hungrily.


“So good… Jenny, don’t make me cum.  I want to cum inside you, fuck you so fucking bad.  Get me almost there, stop when I tell you to.”


She continued to suck and swirl her tongue along his length, her hand gently cupping his balls.  He groaned, it was almost too much to take. 


“Let go, dear god before I lose it.”  He panted like he just got off the treadmill, his eyes clouded with animal lust for her. “My turn.  Sit.”


She followed his direction, Justin taking his time sucking her breasts, teasing her body before his lips reached her core. Her sounds were deafening, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the edge of the bench.


“Fuck, Justin, I’m gonna cum…”


“You’d better,” he said, clamping down firmer and giving her all he had.


She was almost certain her scream would shatter the glass of the shower, surprised everything was still intact. 


“Now,” she gasped, panting for breath, “there’s two ways this can go. You either press me up against the wall, or I bend myself over the bench and you fuck me from behind.”


“When you say from behind…”


She laughed. “I mean no anal.  God, why do guys always go there?! You grab my hips, and go wild. It’s a great view of my ass for you, and it’s a great angle for both of us.  A lot of guys prefer it in or out of the shower.  Though I think it’s a great show of muscles and athleticism to press another human up against a wall and keep them there as you drive your hips back and forth.”


“Like last night, I’ll try a little of both,” he smiled, pulling her to his lips.  He grabbed hold of her, her legs lifting to wrap around his waist, Justin already expertly pressing inside her.


“Justin, fuck, you feel so good…”


“Jenny, I love you.”


“I love you too.”


His pace was urgent, needing her like air.  He felt things bubbling up to the surface, having already been to the edge once.


“It’s too much, I’m gonna cum…”


“Let go, baby. We have the rest of our lives to try new things.  Kiss me.”


He kissed her deeply, thrusting his hips a few more times as his release flooded through him, leaving both of them breathless.


“Sorry if that was too short, it was just so intense.”


“It’s still new, and I’d gotten you so close before, your body didn’t get much of a break while you gave me a turn.”


“So you’re not disappointed?” he asked, with a look that reminded her of puppy dog eyes.


“Are you kidding me?” she laughed. “You give me an incredible orgasm and then fucked the air right out of me.  No, I’m not disappointed.”


Relief washed over his face.  “This is why I love you; you’re so patient with me. You understand things, things that girls in the past didn’t.”


“Then they weren’t right for you,” Jenny smiled. 


“You, you are so very right for me.  Now let’s actually shower before the water bill goes through the roof and my parents wonder…”


“Or we skip the shower for now and go swimming.  I think tonight we need to use the spa, have some similar fun, at least make out a bit…”

 

“Swim now, spa later, got it,” Justin smiled, turning off the shower.


Chapter 24 by nsyncsfan2001

“You’re sure no one will see us?” Jenny wondered.


“Can you even see the neighbors’ houses from here?” Justin laughed.  ‘We’re safe.  That’s the good thing about having such a large backyard and so many trees.  It gives us some privacy.”  Justin dipped his foot in the water before stepping down to the first step in the pool.  “You coming in or not?”


“If the cops come, I’m blaming you…”


“We’re adults on private property, we can do what we want.  Not like we’re celebrities that the paparazzi would be dying for pictures of us like this…”


“Not gonna lie, though, you’re hot enough to be a celebrity,” Jenny said.


“And you’re hot enough for every woman to envy you if I were.”


“Pretty sure every woman our age on campus envies me, especially now that we’re doing what everyone thought we were doing to begin with.”


“You really thought I slept with all the girls in my past?”


“That is the typical love 'em and leave ‘em situation, yeah.  I guess they figured once they said they loved you that more would happen.  So it became more than you didn’t love them back, breaking up with them more than it was that you weren’t ready to have sex.  Also guessing you never had that conversation with any of them to even see if they would wait for you to be ready.”


“But if I didn't love them, why even bring it up?  If I knew I’d never love them enough to want to take that step, why be that vulnerable but also hurt them at the same time?  I was trying to be respectful.”


“Trust me, your heart being broken by a guy not sleeping with you hurts as much as if he is sleeping with you, at least once you start fooling around, are vulnerable enough to be naked with a guy.”


“Most of them seemed like they knew I only hooked up and seemed ok with it.”


“And that’s fine when you agree that’s all it is.  But when one side has feelings and assumes you do too, it’s devastating to find out those feelings aren’t returned, especially after being that intimate with someone.  I’ve never been naked with a guy I didn't think I had a future with.  Wait, I take that back…”


“The other guy you were seeing?”


“Yeah.”


“Has he tried to get back together?”


“Not really, which is good.”


“He gave you that necklace though,” Justin sighed.


“How did you…?”


“I’m not an idiot, Jenny.  I honestly don’t mind as long as I’m the only man in your life now.”


“You are.  I don’t even know why I’m wearing it.”


“If things were as intense as you made them seem, you want to remember a little.  I’m almost afraid to know how things compare, sexually…”


“Apples and oranges.  He was supposed to be a one time hookup, then becoming a regular thing, but mostly sexual, very little conversation that was personal.  With you, there was a lot of personal connection before we ever got physical.  They say that the relationship you’re in at the moment is likely the best sex you’re having, because of the connection and things.  I mean, some women are just unlucky that that isn’t the case, but it doesn’t mean they love their current partner any less.  Love isn’t just about sex, so if you’re not having any, you can still have a deep emotional love, respect, and connection to each other.”


“Connection aside, how does it feel?  Clearly he knew what he was doing, and I’m so new to all of this.”


“That’s the thing, you’re only new to the actual final act.  You’re a pro at the foreplay, you were just in your head last night as far as what to do, knowing where it would actually lead.  That’s why I needed to end things with him, so there wasn’t a crossing of lines between who I’m fucking and who I’m not and letting that be a deciding factor in things.  I knew the connection we had was more important, and once I knew you could make me feel just as amazing, it had to end.  But honestly, the connection we have is part of that, pure and simple.  Now if you were the type to fuck every girl you meet, no feelings involved, then I’d probably be able to tell who was better at what because it’s just sex.  Once I knew you were giving me what he was, and more, that was it.  It should have been over the second I became your girlfriend, and believe me, I’d set my mind on it, but sadly guys can be very convincing.  I could see you being the same way.”


“How so?”


“We get into a fight, and you try to use sex to make things ok.  I mean, make up sex is great, but it also has to be genuine.  Otherwise you’re tricking your partner into sex with no actual chance of things changing, and that’s not ok.  Like throwing a temper tantrum, but instead of kicking and screaming to get what you want, you fuck them into submission, using the body’s chemical reaction to sex to get your way.”


“Well, I’m not like that.”


“I know, but you easily could slip into that with how handsome and sexy you are.  Letting it go to your head of how attractive you are, how girls would do anything you want to them just to feel that sexual connection with you.  It’s like power, and too much can corrupt those with good intentions.”


“It still baffles me that you chose me over him sometimes, knowing what he was giving you while I wasn’t.  It also hurt, given my past.  I’ve grown up, less naive about how things work.  So as much as it hurt knowing you were seeing someone else, I knew that as long as you were still wanting to see me in spite of that sexual relationship, that I had something he didn’t.  My ex didn’t even want the connection we had after 3 years, so I figured I would take whatever you were willing to give me.”


“And that’s not how it should be.  It should be all or nothing, as sucky as that is sometimes if it becomes nothing.  Let’s just enjoy the pool, enjoy ourselves, literally and figuratively.”


They talked a little, swam a little, but mostly would catch a glimpse of the other naked and wind up kissing, letting hands wander for a while before stopping.  They got dressed and watched TV, Justin making use of the wet bar in the room.  


“Can I make you dinner?” Jenny asked.


“I mean, you should eat, too,” Justin chuckled.


“You know what I meant.  I’ll see what I can find and make something, that way you’re not leaving here for anything.”


“Can I come in and help, or at least kiss you in between things?” Justin asked with a smile.


“Always.  I just figured since you made brunch, I should make dinner.  I know you love cooking, but I’m not just gonna let you cook and be your sex slave.  Show you I’m good at other things, too.”


“You’re good at a LOT of things, baby,” he hummed, kissing her neck.


“Play your cards right and we’ll do later what we didn’t do in the shower.”


“You mean ACTUALLY shower?  Doesn’t seem like a good motivator…”


Jenny laughed before bending over in front of him.  “I meant something more like this.”

“Dessert?” Justin chuckled.


“If you’re good.”


‘I’ll be on my best behavior.”


Jenny went into the kitchen, surprised to see Justin following her.  “You don’t trust me?”


“I’ve never had a woman that wasn’t family cook for me, so I wanna see, maybe learn something. It feels sexy as hell, intimate.”


“Cooking is intimate?”


“You’re taking something you love and you’re making it for another person, not knowing if they’ll like it. It’s vulnerable and intimate when it’s someone you love and value their opinions.”


“Will you love me less if I can’t cook?”


“If you honestly knew you couldn’t, you wouldn’t have offered.  I just want to watch.”


She looked in cupboards and the fridge, taking stock of what was there. “Pretty sure I know the  answer, but do they have a good white wine, maybe something to cook and eat with?”


“Before you get started, let me show you. It’s downstairs though.”


They headed down, to a room they hadn’t gone into earlier.  “This used to be locked when I was in high school. Now that I’m 21 they trust me enough…”. He opened the door to reveal a wine cellar, hundreds of bottles of wine in storage.


“Yeah, I think they’ve probably got what you need.  What meat, so I can help narrow down suggestions?”


“Chicken, a little pork, well, prosciutto…”


Justin scanned the white wines.  He pulled out a bottle, looking at it carefully.  “This should be good.”


“Another thing you’re good at, picking wines?”


“They talk about it extensively.  If we had the room and the right conditions, Paul would want to open up his own vineyard.  He’s toying with the idea, honestly.  Giving me this house and they move up and live on site. Trying to find somewhere close to the restaurant so he can still keep an eye on things, but also run the vineyard and winery.  They might need to sell this house though to have the capital to get started.  What started off as a hobby and idea is quickly becoming his retirement plan, retiring early to do it all.  Though I guess that isn’t really retirement.  Anyway, they’ve taught me a few things in the last couple years, especially before turning 21 and so I wouldn’t embarrass them at functions, could contribute to discussions and things.”


“I didn’t need the wine to cook with, I’ve never actually done that, but I figured they might have some, but not this much…”


“Let’s go back upstairs, I’d love to watch you cook.”


“It’s all just in my head, no real recipe, but yeah.”


“What are we making?”


“Depends, are you actually helping or just watching?”


“If you need help, let me know, I will help.”


“Chicken carbonara. You could do the side, maybe some veggies?”


“You also doing dessert?” Justin wondered. 


“I definitely have something in mind that I think you’ll love.”


Justin watched her as she cooked the chicken and prosciutto while the water for the pasta boiled.


“I know you don’t typically use prosciutto, but it was in the fridge, so I said ‘fuck it’.  Should still be good though. 


Justin sat with a smile, the veggies prepped and in the oven.  “Where’d you learn to cook?”


“Gammy mostly, I didn’t take home ec in school.  I’ve looked up how to make things as I got older.”


They talked about their favorite things to cook, the hardest thing they’d learned to cook, and the most delicious. It whet their appetites, for dinner and surprisingly, for each other.


Justin watched her make the carbonara sauce from scratch, going off of taste instead of precise measurements.  It reminded him of how easy she made things seem, sexually. He was good at so many things, yet she was generous enough to teach him, both of them finding what felt natural.  It just cemented the feeling that she was the one for him.


Justin set the table and they began to eat.  “I feel like we have enough pasta to last through tomorrow, we can just cook up a little more chicken if we want at that point,” Jenny said.


Justin took his first bite, a guilty look on his face.  Jenny began to panic a little.


“Oh no, did I put too much of something in there?  Not enough?”  She cut a bite for herself, tasting that it was fine.  “Justin, what’s wrong?”


“Never tell her I said this, but yours is better than my mom’s…”


Jenny laughed.  “Is that all?  Well, thank you, and your secret is safe with me.  Your parents aren’t gonna come home tonight or anything, right?” she asked nervously.  “Last thing I need is to be caught fucking their son…”


“Odds are they think I’ve been doing that anyway,” Justin chuckled.


“Yeah, when we were at my grandparents’, my grandma told me if I got pregnant, they’d all help support me and the baby.  Like… thanks grandma… I guess.”


“To answer your question though, they’ll probably come in late tomorrow night, after we’ve left.  Usually how this works, either a full weekend, or they stay a week.  I’m old enough and living at school that they don’t need to be home much anymore.  We’ll be fine, cuz I know I definitely want to do some things tonight,” he growled.


“That makes two of us,” Jenny smiled.  They made quiet conversation about school, how they did on midterms, looking ahead for final projects for other classes.  There were innocent and flirty glances at each other, touching hands, footsies under the table, beginning to build up to what they wanted later.  


Justin helped her put the food away, both of them working on the dishes.  They made their way downstairs, going to Justin’s bedroom.  Jenny was somehow nervous, knowing what she was planning to wear, though hopefully not for long.


“Let me get more comfortable,” Jenny said coyly, grabbing her bag and heading for his bathroom.


“I’m just gonna take it off anyway,” he laughed.


“I know, but if I’d known last night was going to be our first time, I’d have worn this under my dress.”


“I mean, I won’t complain if you want to wear something sexy for me.”


She rolled her eyes playfully before stepping into the bathroom.  She put on the garment, looking at herself in the mirror.  “Yeah, he’s gonna go crazy this time…”

She slowly opened the bathroom door, tossing her bag into the bedroom, teasing Justin with just her arm through the doorway.  


“That shy all of a sudden?” Justin wondered.


“Absolutely not.  I know how great I look in this, just wanting to build a little more tension, make you desperate for me.”


“Baby, I’m always desperate for you.”


“Turn the lights off, there’s enough light coming from out your window from the backyard.”


“Shit, I gotta turn those off later…”


“Not now.  For now, enjoy.”


She slowly stepped out, Justin seeing what felt like her whole leg exposed before he finally saw the black lace lining of the nightie, a grin spreading across his face as she wiggled her ass for him.  His eyes darkened with desire as she fully stepped out from behind the door, seeing the low cut of the nightie, his mouth watering for her breasts.


“Is this what you wore that one night?” Justin wondered.  “Before our midterms?”


“Mmmhmmm.  I thought it would be perfect for this weekend, since you’re not afraid to touch me anymore.”


“I wasn’t afraid to touch you, I didn't want to risk hurting you emotionally, you feeling like all the other girls.  Now that we’re having sex, I can think of a lot of places I want to touch, see, taste on you.  I may have been nervous then, but not anymore.”


She slowly walked over to him, Justin pulling off his shirt, almost fumbling with his pants as he watched her come closer.  She turned around again, swaying her hips.  


“You like how it looks now, you’re gonna LOVE when you see it before you fuck me on all fours…”



Jenny woke up the next morning in desperate need of coffee.  They hadn’t really slept the last two nights, her body finally succumbing to the sweet exhaustion sex had put her through.  Justin was still sound asleep, so she got up, threw the nightie on so she wasn’t walking around his house naked, and went upstairs.  She looked around, figuring she could make some toast or something easy along with coffee for them, seeing a tray in the hallway with all the china.


She was in the middle of making coffee when she heard something downstairs.  She smiled, excited to see Justin, likely shirtless, possibly in just his underwear.


Her eyes widened when she saw a familiar woman walk through the doorway into the kitchen.  


“Justin, I’m glad you’re home… oh,” Lynn said, seeing Jenny in her kitchen instead of her son, wearing sexy black lingerie.

 

Fuck…

End Notes:

feedback is appreciated :)

Chapter 25 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

10/28/22- let's see how things play out here...

“Lynn, is that Justin in the kitchen?” Paul called, coming up the stairs.  


“No, just the coffee pot.  He must have set it up last night.”  Lynn gave her a look that said to go before Paul came in, a knowing look but also soft.  She was trying to buy Jenny time.


Jenny went out of the kitchen, going into the formal dining room.  She waited until she heard Paul in the kitchen with Lynn to head back downstairs.  She went quietly down the hall, trying to not be too loud going down the wooden steps, also trying not to fall down the stairs in her hurrying.  She made it down the stairs, almost sprinting into Justin’s room, waking him up as she closed the door.


“Hey baby, what’s up?” he grinned sleepily, seeing her in the lingerie.


“Your parents are here, that’s what’s up!”


“What?!” Justin panicked, now fully awake.  “Did they see you?”


“Your mom did, she bought me enough time to get into the dining room and go around without running into Paul like this.  Not sure wearing one of your t-shirts would’ve been much better, though I’m sure she wasn’t expecting either in her kitchen this morning…”


“Get dressed, I’ll put some clothes on and you can come out in a bit.  Gimme like 5 minutes.”


He threw on some clothes and quickly left the room, going upstairs.  Jenny wished she could hear the conversation they were having, putting on the nicest clothes she’d packed, which wasn’t saying much. They weren’t sexy, but weren’t dressy either, too casual for what she felt she should wear when seeing his parents as his girlfriend.


She walked up the stairs, seeing Lynn working on breakfast in the kitchen. 


“Good morning, Jenny.  Nice to see you,” Lynn smiled, not giving anything away.


“I wish you’d told us you were coming over, we’d have made sure to be home or stay away longer,” Paul joked. 


“She’s coming for Thanksgiving, so I wanted her to see the house beforehand. I went and met her family last weekend, so I figured I'd have her at least see the house.”


“It’s a lovely house, I love the grand piano,” Jenny said quietly. 


“We’re working on a song for our music theory final, so I thought we’d come here, use my little studio you let me set up in the attic; all the practice rooms at school are booked,” he lied.


“You’re more than welcome to come over anytime, whether we’re here or not.  I’m glad you’re coming for Thanksgiving, Justin hasn’t brought a girl home in a long time…” Lynn said.


“I feel bad that I’m stealing him from you for Christmas, though,” Jenny sighed. 


“We can do something on Christmas Eve or the following day, not to worry. I hope this becomes a regular thing, you being over here, holidays and such,” Lynn smiled. 


“Don’t be surprised if she proposes to you before I get a chance,” Justin laughed. 


“Wait, are you serious?” Lynn gasped. “You really plan on proposing?”


“It hasn’t been all that long, Mom.  I mean, yeah, eventually, but give it some time…”


“I’m just glad you’re happy. I know you haven’t had this in a long time, honey.”


“We know the heartbreak you went through, so for you to be so sure as to talk about this in front of us, in front of Jenny…” Paul added. 


“We’ve talked about it ourselves, yeah,” Justin said awkwardly.


“Let’s have breakfast and then you can work on your project.  We’d like to hear it at some point,” Lynn said.


They sat down to the table, making small talk.


“So Jenny, what do your parents do?” Paul asked. 


Jenny gulped. “Well, my mom is doing data entry for a company right now.  My dad… it’s complicated…”


“They’re separated, it’s not a subject she likes talking about,” Justin said softly, putting his hand on her knee under the table. 


“He’s an accountant, to answer the question.  For a while they worked together doing accounts payable and receivable.  Then Dad went to work for a tech startup with a friend of his.”


“One of our clients just bought out a small startup, turns out their financial guy had been embezzling from the company for years…”


“Oh…” Jenny sighed, doubting that it was more than coincidence.


“Never met the guy, but there’s legal stuff going on with that.”


Jenny squeezed Justin’s knee, needing to get out some of the tension that was building.


“I taught her brother some things about basketball, he made JV this last week, right Jenny?”


“Yeah, he’s excited. I think it’ll be a nice distraction for him with everything, Justin promised him they’d practice and things, see each other’s games if we could.”


“You should bring your family for Thanksgiving,” Lynn suggested.  “We have plenty of space.”


“Mom, it’s too soon.  We just got together not that long ago, let’s not jump on that just yet…” Justin said.


They finished breakfast, Lynn putting leftovers in the fridge.  “I don’t remember making carbonara…”


“Jenny made some for dinner last night,” Justin said. 


“I’ll have to try it later, I love to make it,” Lynn smiled. “Alright, off to your project now.”


Justin took Jenny’s hand, leading her up to the attic.  He closed the door, pulling Jenny into his arms.  


“I’m so sorry for earlier.  Hopefully that’s all Paul knows about it.  I totally wasn’t expecting that, I know you weren’t either…”


“Let’s work on the song,” Jenny sighed, needing to distract herself.


Justin got out his keyboard, playing the first verse for her, helping her with the words and notes.  It was no surprise that she picked things up quickly, working their way through the song.  He sang it through a couple times, Jenny finding places to ad lib and add her own flare, trying to make sure she didn’t steal the spotlight too much. He wrote the song, music and lyrics, and wanted his voice to be just as featured since he deserved all the credit.


They sang it through together once, Jenny lost in the moment, looking at Justin, feeling everything she was singing in the song.


They looked at each other as they finished the song, Justin kissing her gently, deeply.


“This whole place is soundproof, even the floor,” he whispered. “Let me distract you a little longer…”


“Justin…”


“I love you, let this be vulnerable, caring, something I’m sure that other guy never gave you. He’d never care for you like I do, and I’m so glad we’re together, that I can love you and be loved fully in return.”


She sank into his embrace, needing him in that moment.  To forget and focus on something positive, their love for each other.



Jenny walked into the kitchen, Lynn heating up the leftover carbonara.


“I was just about to try some, Jenny.  Sit down.”


“Where’s Paul?” Jenny asked. 


“In his office. Just bought some wine for the restaurant, going over some things for work.”  Lynn straightened up a little.  “About this morning…”


“I’m sorry,” Jenny blurted.


“Nothing to apologize for, dear.  You weren’t expecting us to come home. At least you had clothes on.  Justin and I are very close, probably more than we should be. I don’t mind telling you that you being here this weekend, especially wearing what you were… well, it speaks volumes.  Justin was heartbroken, almost depressed when things with his ex happened.  I knew at the fundraiser that he liked you. You’re all he talks about, and it’s been 3 years since he’s been like this. I know there’ve been other girls, but I knew he wasn’t serious about them.”


Lynn looked softly at Jenny.  “I saw how he looked at you, and I knew you were different.  I know you make my son happy, and I know it’s not just sex.  You’re both adults, I have no qualms with you two being intimate here, and I know I would love for you to be part of this family, when you’re both ready.”


“Thank you,” Jenny said quietly, watching Lynn try her carbonara.  “I love Justin very much, more than I’ve felt for anyone else.  I tried to hide it at first, so I wouldn’t get hurt, but once I got to know the real him, I was head over heels.”


Lynn raised her eyebrows in surprise.  “This is amazing, Jenny!  I dare say it’s better than mine…”


“If you can say it, so can I,” Justin said, walking into the kitchen.


“How much did you hear?” Jenny wondered. 


“That you love me and that my mom loves your cooking.”


“Gave us some time to talk.  Hoping we can hear some of your song today,” Lynn implored. 


“If not now, she’ll ask at Thanksgiving in front of everyone…” Jenny says.


“After dinner?” Justin suggested.


“Fine. Jenny, would you mind terribly if we went out to dinner tonight, the 4 of us?”


“I guess it depends where we’re going, this is the nicest outfit I have on me.”


Lynn smiled. “Justin, go take her shopping.”


Justin rolled his eyes. “I guess we’re going shopping.  It’s that or she’ll have you borrow something.  Let’s go, babe.  Mom, where are we going so I know what to get?”


“Don’t I have a say in any of this?” Jenny asked. 


Justin chuckled. “You’re cute, no.”


“I was thinking fondue for dinner, something out of the ordinary.”


“Got it.  We’ll be back.”


Justin took Jenny’s hand and led her out to his car.  He drove to a shopping center, taking her to a small boutique store. 


“Have you done this before?” Jenny asked with a laugh.  “You seemed to know just where to go.”


“I know the kind of places my mom would approve of. This one pushes the envelope a little.  Sophisticated but sexy.  Something you’ll look great in that’s Mom approved, but you could wear out with me or Maddie.”


“Anything you have in mind?” Jenny asked, looking around the store.


“Let’s look around. With any luck we’ll get a couple outfits, Mom is paying…”


“Justin, no…”


“I know my mom, she’d insist.  Here, grab whatever I point out in your size…”


She was surprised by what he pointed out, some more risqué than others, before asking for a changing room for her.


She changed into the first outfit he handed her, a black crepe top, a black sequined mini skirt, and a black blazer.  She stepped out of the changing room, turning for Justin to see it.


“This is perfect for tonight.  Even without the blazer once we’re inside.  Here, try these on together.”  He handed her a couple items, a smile spreading wider across her face.


She came out in a sheer black top you could see her black bra through, and a red leather mini skirt.  Justin had a more devilish grin on his face.


“This one is more for me.  Seriously, you’re so sexy.  You’re having that effect on me again…” he said, Jenny knowing exactly what that meant.  “Here, I saved the best for last.”  He handed her a dress, Jenny going back in to change.


It was all black, long sleeved, with a deep v that went to the waistline of the dress.  The skirt stopped just below her ass.  She opened the door to come out, when Justin suddenly took advantage of the door being open to sneak inside the changing room.


“Justin, what are you doing?”


“I had to see this dress where no one else could, cuz you look better in it than I even imagined, and I need to do something about it.”


“We’re in public…”


“So be quiet.”  He pulled the top of the dress down, exposing her breasts.  She'd taken her bra off to see how it would work, much to Justin's chagrin.  He played with her nipples as he kissed her deeply, their tongues dancing back and forth.  He pushed the rest of the dress off her hips and onto the floor.


“You want athleticism, I’ll show you athleticism,” he growled in a whisper into her ear.  He undid his pants, releasing himself from his clothes.  He grabbed her thighs, wrapping her legs around him, entering her in one swift move.  “Wetter than I anticipated, you’re fucking amazing…”


He clung to her, guiding his hips into her without needing a wall to keep her steady.  She clamped her mouth over his shoulder, biting down as she felt things come to a head.  Justin hissed in slight pain, but it was nothing compared to the pleasure he felt of her tightening around him.


“Fuck, Jenny… I’m…”


He pressed his lips together hard as he felt both of them release in tandem, Justin needing a hand to steady him against the wall now.  


“There’s a bathroom just outside, throw your clothes on and go in, do what you need to do.  I should be fine til we get home and I can change.  You do that while I go up and pay for these. I can’t wait to see them on my bedroom floor at some point…”


“You’ve been having sex for two days and you already act like it’s second nature to you,” she smirked. 


“Only cuz it’s you.”

 

Justin quickly dressed, sneaking out of the hanging room with the clothes on hangers.  Jenny dressed, going to the bathroom to compose herself. She’d certainly never done anything like that in public before, her mind flitting to JC, wondering if he’d be so bold. A pang of guilt hit her, knowing she was fully satisfied with Justin, no longer needing JC for sex. Justin was still new to things, but he was a damn good student willing to learn, passing every test.

Chapter 26 by nsyncsfan2001

“Jenny, you look wonderful,” Lynn said.  “My son has good taste in women and clothes…”


“Just the ones he brings home,” Jenny smirked. 


“Hey…” Justin replied.


“Trust me, I’ve met some of the girls he didn’t…” Lynn chuckled. 


“I’m standing right here!” Justin shouted. 


“We know,” Jenny giggled. “You look great, as always.”


“You think kissing up will make this better?” Justin chuckled. 


“I hope so,” she said, wrapping her arms around him. 


“You’re lucky you’re cute,” he said.


“You’re lucky I want to fuck you later,” she whispered in his ear. Justin couldn’t control the twitch in his pants at her words in front of his mom.


They got into his dad’s Lexus, driving 10 minutes to a restaurant covered with ivy.  It was dimly lit with private tables.  They were seated, Justin sitting next to Jenny, Lynn with Paul. 


“I figured this would be an interesting choice of place to eat, really break bread together,” Lynn said with a smile. 


“She thinks it’s fun and less threatening,” Justin added. 


“We’ve already met, I’m not threatened, scared, intimidated, whatever you want to call it.  Not now that we’re together.  She doesn’t need to play matchmaker now.”


“No, she’ll just start planning the wedding,” Justin chuckled. 


“I’m thinking June at one of the wineries up north,” Lynn smiled with a soft laugh. 


“Ok, now I’m not sure if you’re serious or not,” Jenny laughed awkwardly.


“Bit of both. I do want to help with a lot of the details, when the time comes.  You said you’ve talked about it…”


“As far as that’s where we see things going, sure,” Justin said.  “It’s only been a month, Mom. Don’t go picking out china patterns just yet.  I just know she’s different from any other woman I’ve known, in the best way.”


The appetizer portion of the fondue arrived; breads, apples, vegetables with a creamy cheese fondue with garlic and basil. 


“I’ve always wanted to do this, so I’m excited,” Jenny smiled. She began dipping a piece of bread into the cheese, feeling Justin put his hand on her knee. She brought the food to her lips, his hand slipping further up her leg. 


She coughed, hoping to get Justin to stop without drawing attention, but he continued slowly moving up her leg, pushing up her skirt. 


Her eyes glazed over a bit, her eyes closing as he reached her thong, pushing it aside.  She did her best to stay focused as she ate while his fingers toyed with her. Thankfully he had timed his touch to her cluster as she put another bite into her mouth, releasing a low moan.


“Enjoying yourself, I see,” Lynn laughed. 


Jenny tried not to choke on her food.  “You have no idea,” she said.


He moved his finger to slip into her folds, finding her wet, a grin spreading across his face. “Glad you’re having a good time.”


“Great,” she blurted.  


He slowly moved his hand away, fixing her skirt as he brought his hand down her leg.  He pretended to drop something, putting his finger quickly in his mouth, tasting her on him. 


“Delicious as always,” he smiled. 


The entree portion came, Jenny playing it safe with chicken and beef, the rest of them being more exotic meats as well.


“You should try this, I won’t tell you what it is if that helps,” Justin said.


Jenny was reluctant but also trusted Justin, taking a piece from his fork. It wasn’t lost on her the sexuality of having her lips around his utensil, their eyes intensely on each other.


It was almost like butter, a smooth taste.  Another piece tasted much like what she had on her own plate.


“Making mental notes of what you’re eating so we can have it in the future,” Justin smiled. 


Jenny ran her palm along the crotch of his pants, rewarded with finding him mostly hard, wishing it was just the two of them and they could excuse themselves to the bathroom and no one would be the wiser.  She smiled to herself, fully wanting to have sex with Justin after they all turned in for the night. 


Dessert fondue was a mix of milk and white chocolates with a variety of sweet treats to dip. Jen’s favorites were the cheesecake bites, marshmallow, and brownie.  Everything felt so decadent and yet casual as they shared from the same pot.  


Jenny enjoyed sitting in the backseat with Justin on the way home, sitting next to each other. Occasionally Jenny would brush his crotch, Justin putting his hand high on her thigh over her skirt.  The tension building between them was almost palpable, it was any wonder his parents didn't turn around or notice anything going on between them.


They got back to the house, Justin knowing his mom was going to ask to hear the song.  They went into the large room with the grand piano, Justin opting to play the song on piano over guitar at this point.  


Jenny sang the first verse, Lynn getting misty eyed at the song, hearing her sing but knowing he'd written it about her.  The way they sang together, the song fit their voices so well, their chemistry together was undeniable.  The song was a perfect expression of their journey thus far, things they hoped for for the future.  By the end of the song, Lynn couldn't hold back tears, imagining the perfect future for her son, with a woman who clearly adored him the way he deserved, returning those feelings for Jenny.


"That was beautiful.  Justin, I'd never heard anything you'd written, so for that to be the first, sung and played so beautifully, well,.. I'm emotional."


"It's a very special song for the both of us," Jenny said softly, looking at Justin and knowing what had transpired after hearing that song, Jenny had to admit it was an amazing song, regardless of who it had been written for.  She figured it might seem tacky to have a couple sing the song, but it also might show the depth of emotion they felt for each other.  She hoped that it would be enough for JC to see that Justin was who she was meant to be with.  


He'd been respectful of her wishes, staying away, but she also couldn't help but wonder if he was already seeing someone new.  Not that it mattered, she was happily in love with Justin, hoping for the future his mom was already planning in her head.  She was surprised how quickly she'd fallen in love with him, barely a month into their relationship, but given how much she'd cared for him, gotten to know him before they got together, she also wasn't surprised.  


"Well, I think we're going to turn in, it's Sunday, you really should get back to school.  Jenny, it was wonderful to have you here, and of course glad to see our son.  We hope to see you again soon before Thanksgiving in a few weeks.  If not, that's fine, I know you have classes to study for and things.  You're welcome here any time, with or without my son."


"Thank you,  it's been a great day.  I don't drive but I think I can make my way here without this one."


"We can pick you up if you want, meet you somewhere," Lynn responded.


"I'm right here, but good to know you like her almost as much as I do..." Justin laughed.


They walked to Justin's car, Lynn and Paul watching as they drove off.


"So, do I wanna know what you and my mom were talking about before we went shopping?" Justin asked.


"You really wanna know?"


"I'm afraid, but yeah.  I know Dad and I had a talk..."


"I think it comes as no surprise that she likes me.  She even told me we could be intimate at the house, which I thought was funny considering her walking into the house seeing me in that nightie..."


"I think they must have been talking while we were in the attic.  Dad gave me the speech about being responsible, I'm an adult, so if I wanna bring a girl home, to just be sure I'm careful.  Still not sure I feel comfortable, even though my room is the farthest from theirs.  I can tell you one thing, though."


"What's that?" Jenny wondered.


"There's nothing stopping me from having you once we get back to the dorms..."


“Did you realize I’m wearing the nightie under this outfit?”


“Hang on, I’m gonna get us back to school as soon as possible…”



“I still can’t believe you fingered me during dinner, almost getting me to orgasm right at the table.”


“You’ve unlocked a new side of me, Jenny. I want to make up for everything I’ve been missing out on.”


“The changing room was one thing, but in front of your parents? It’s almost like you’re trying to prove a point.”


“That I want you so fucking bad I literally ache for you, have dreamed of the sounds you make when we’re together?”


“That I was stupid for ever thinking I needed anyone else to fulfill me sexually.”


“I’m just glad I don’t have to be that jealous boyfriend, cuz I’m the only one giving you these feelings, and so much more.”


“You’re all I ever wanted,” Jenny smiled. 


“You’re all I ever needed,” Justin replied.


“That sounds like a line in a cheesy pop song,” she laughed. 


“Cheesy, but still true.”


She smiled, knowing she could have an intense, satisfying sex life with Justin while having that emotional closeness, the want for it to lead to something forever.


“He was jealous of you a bit, with how much I wanted to be with you despite the lack of sex.”


“I was jealous of him fucking the woman I was saving myself for. I don’t know that you’d have taken my feelings for you seriously if we’d gone straight into things.  The fact that I’d never had sex could have been more awkward right at the start than it going the way it did. You would’ve thought it was a line to get you into bed, not the actual truth.”


“I know you’re close with your mom, but does she know I’m your first?”


“I have no idea and I’d rather not know what she has picked up on.  I mean, she must know something after this weekend, for both of them to tell us they approve of our sexual relationship, not that we need it.”


“There’s no way my family would, except that weird comment from Gammy. Poppy would rip you a new one if he knew, he’d forbid me to ever see you again. I don’t even want to know what he’ll tell Tim, or what my dad would even say. My mom has said nothing when it comes to a lot of things growing up.”


“It’s no one’s business but ours.  I’d hate to have your family hate me, but I really don’t think that will be the case as long as we keep private things private.”


“Ok, are we actually having sex or are we just gonna talk all night?” Jenny giggled. 

 

Justin smirked. “You really telling me to shut up and get you naked?  Well, let me make up for all this talking…”

End Notes:

Did you catch my *NSYNC reference?

Chapter 27 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

10/30/22

“Well, I trust it was a good weekend, since I didn't hear from you after Friday night…  I didn't want to text you and ruin anything, figured I’d hear if an emergency happened.”


“It was incredible…  Much better than he thought he’d be…”


“Wait, Genevieve, are you telling me…?”


Jenny bit her bottom lip, nodding her head.


“Tell.  Me.  EVERYTHING!” Maddie squealed.


“He played me the song he wrote, and we talked, and he said he loved me.  But I’m guessing you knew that part…”


“I did.  I knew he was going to play the song and tell you how he felt, so I knew you would want to look good, you remember the kind of shit like what you were wearing on certain days…”


“So we said I love you to each other, and then he said he wanted to make love to me that night.  I led him through what to do, he was in his head even with stuff we’d done leading up to that.  But once we got to that point, it was amazing, everything he hoped it would be, everything I hoped it would be, spending all night together doing it over and over, it being different each time.”


“So you’re really done with Josh, now that you’re having amazing sex all weekend?” Maddie laughed.


“Not ALL weekend.  We went to his parents’ house for a bit.”


“Why?”


“Shower sex where no one could walk in,” Jenny smirked.


“You dirty girl.  Ugh, I bet it’s hot, being so new to everything…”


“Are things with Jeremy not…?”


“Oh, they’re great, no, but I mean Justin seems very eager to learn new things, he’s not in a pattern yet of what he wants.  This could be a huge advantage for you.”


“Maddie, that’s not why I’m doing this.  I love him, and yeah, I guess I’m teaching him what I like, but he’s also not complaining.”


“He’s getting some from the woman he loves, of course he wouldn’t.  So you’re at his house…”


“I go to get coffee Sunday morning and his mom walks into the kitchen while I’m in that black nightie…”


“Oh shit.  How’d that go over?”


“I mean, we’d already met, so she at least knew who I was, that we were together.  She was actually really cool about it, making sure I wasn’t seen like that by his stepdad, could get downstairs to change.  His mom had Justin take me shopping, then we went out to dinner, then spent the night in his room last night finishing what he started at dinner.”


“I’m not even going to ask what that means, but it sounds like he’s just as amazing as you’d think he’d be, so you don’t need Josh anymore.  This is great.”


“Yeah.  Justin pieced together that the necklace is from him, but thankfully not who the other guy was.  I’m really hoping no one besides you ever finds out.”


“I should let you get ready for class, I’m sure sex machine will be done here any minute.”


“Can you not with the nicknames?” Jenny half laughed.


“Lover boy?”


“Better.  Just calling him Justin is enough.”


“Whatever, get ready and we’ll talk later.”


Jenny got dressed for the day, having her normal routine of breakfast with Justin before their class together.


They entered class for music theory, JC coming in minutes before starting class.  He could see the chain of the necklace he’d given Jenny, glad she was still wearing it, despite her sitting next to Justin.  He wondered if Justin could give her everything she wanted, confident in his ability to give her what she needed.  He smirked, hoping that eventually she’d tire of Justin and come back to him.  


As class ended, JC caught Justin’s attention.  “With the season getting underway, I hope you can balance all of your priorities appropriately,” he said smoothly.


“I should be ok, but thank you for the concern, professor,” Justin said.  He missed the innuendo intended, that he could satisfy Jenny while studying and practicing and playing in games.  JC wondered if his practices and games wouldn’t free up more time for her to realize she still needed him.


Jenny, of course, could tell JC’s intentions from a mile away.  “He’s holding a 3.83 average and can handle everything important to him right now.  He is very passionate about what’s important to him, making sure to give everything the time and attention they deserve.  Let me worry about him, you have a whole class of students to worry about as well, professor…”


“Let’s hope, for your sake, that you’re right, Ms. Thomas.  I’d hate for you to be disappointed.”


“Justin could never disappoint me, he’s been doing a great job at balancing things so far, and I am fully confident in his abilities moving forward.”


Justin was admittedly lost in the conversation happening around him, why they were so interested in his studies and such.  Jenny took his arm and led him out of the classroom.


“What was that about?” he wondered.


“I guess he doesn’t think you have what it takes to handle basketball, school, and our relationship.  Not that any of that should matter to him except the school part.”


“I kinda like you being so possessive and protective of me. It’s different from when I got upset with you over the midterm.  Our first game is here on Wednesday, I’ll be traveling for some of our games, so I won’t be in class as much, and not around you.  Fuck…”


“What?” Jenny asked, worried.


“With Marie and the others it was easy to not care so much about not seeing them.  I mean, I’m not gone for that long when we have games, but still…”


“I’m not going back to him because you’re off going after your dream, Justin.  Is that what you’re worried about?  That I’ll be sleeping with him because you’re on the road playing basketball?  What if you go pro and are gone for WEEKS, not days?  You really think I’ll see someone else?”


“Jenny, no… I just…” he sighed heavily.  “Especially us being more physical now, it’s harder for me to be apart from you.  I know I’ve had practices and workouts, but at the end of the day I still get to see you, even if it’s sharing my bed with you.  Now, I dunno, not having that comfort when I’m on the road, knowing you were with someone else…”


“I love you, Justin.  I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize that.  I’ll take thorough notes in our classes for you, I’ll be at every home game I can.”


“We have a game against Hawaii in January while we’re still between semesters.  Not sure about it being a family trip, though I’m sure my parents will want to go, but you could come along.  I’m sure my parents could arrange for me to not stay with the team, travel home with them instead of the team so we get some private space and time.  Imagine making love as the sun sets, waking up the next morning to the sound of waves…”


“Mmmm, we’d get a room that close to the ocean, huh?” Jenny giggled.


“I’ll try my best.  I wish you could come with me for games, I tend to get a little more aggressive when we win, hyped up…  Speaking from fooling around after games, of course.”


“We’ve been going at least 2-3 times every time we have sex, but you get MORE aggressive?  I’m curious to see how this plays out…”


“I’ve got practice tonight, I can show you after…” Justin said, nuzzling her neck.  “Let’s go get lunch.”



Jenny was sitting in her dorm room studying while Justin had practice.  Her phone buzzed.


He can really satisfy you the way I can?


Jenny huffed.  I’m not getting into this with you.  You’re just my teacher now.


You’re wearing the necklace I gave you…


Because it’s pretty and I’m a music major, it makes sense.


You can’t tell me you won’t be lonely when he has away games.


I’ll save it up for him, or there’s a thing called texting, phone sex.


You’ve never had phone sex.  


Wanna bet?  My ex and I used to even when we were dating, a couple times after we broke up.

 

Her phone rang, Jenny picking up hesitantly.  “What?” she asked, irritated.


“You’ve really listened to a man tell you what he’d do to you, what he’s imagining himself doing to you?”


“Over text, not the actual phone, but yes, over the computer on AIM…”


“Honey, let me teach you something…”


“Josh, this is over…”


“Maddie isn’t there, is she?”


“No…”


“Your boyfriend isn't there, you wouldn’t have picked up if he was.  It’s not cheating because you’re just doing things to yourself.  If Maddie comes in, tell her it’s your boyfriend, if your boyfriend walks in, tell him you’re thinking of him…  Whatever.”


“I’m not doing this.”


“So the sound of my voice hasn’t already got you soaking wet?  Go ahead, check… I’ll wait.”


He had admittedly piqued Jenny’s curiosity, putting a hand down her shorts, her fingers feeling herself wet.


“I hate that you have that much sway over my body…”


“You love it, or else it wouldn’t react that way.  Now be a good girl and do what I say.  Get in bed, under the covers so you have a little privacy, probably more comfortable than what I’m assuming is sitting at your desk?”


“I’d ask if you’re stalking me, but…”


“I’m at my place, but you are thoroughly predictable, Jenny.  Now get in bed.”


She sighed, getting up from her desk chair and doing as he directed.  “Now what?”


“Jenny, you’re making this sound clinical, like you’re doing it because you HAVE to, not because you WANT to.”


“I WANT to be doing the real thing, but I’m not doing that with you anymore…”


“You could, no one would need to know, like before.”


“I would know, I’d end up admitting my guilt to Justin and ruin everything.”


“Then let me give you this.  Maybe this is what we’ve transitioned to.  I have a great visual memory of what you look like, feel like.  I use it to get myself off all the time…”


She felt that stirring between her legs, wanting more from him.


“You’re soaked for me, let me at least give you an orgasm over the phone.  Be a good girl and let me make you cum with just my voice and you following my directions, my fantasies of what I’d love to do with you, to you…”


Jenny sighed.  “What are you doing right now?” she asked playfully.


“Honestly?  I just got out of the shower, I’m naked on my bed, rock hard, stroking myself pretending it’s your warm, tight body around me.  Fuck, you felt good, Jenny.  How I’d stretch you just right…”


“Keep going…” she said, putting her hand between her legs once more.  “Tell me more…”


…  


Jenny woke up the next morning in Justin’s bed, a little sore from their amorous activity the night before, mixed in with guilt about having phone sex with JC.  He’d done most of the work, telling her what he wanted to do to her, Jenny not saying much of what she’d do in return, just following his orders to touch herself in various places.  Once she got to Justin’s, she realized she was living out most of what she’d heard on the phone, finding out just what Justin meant by aggressive.  As intense as things had been, it somehow went to a whole new level the night before, her orgasms seeming more powerful, his seeking out her pleasure before his own made for one round, but it was one of the most fulfilling she had ever experienced.  She couldn’t really remember specifics of things with JC, knowing it was great, amazing, but it fading into very generic “good sex” memories instead of every detail like she could with Justin.  


“Morning, sexy,” Justin smiled.  “I’ve been thinking…”


“Yeah?  About what?” she smiled back.


“How much I like this, going to bed and waking up with you.  Oh, I forgot to say something last night, but my parents are seeing Chicago at a nearby winery on Saturday.  You wanna go?  Feel free to say no, but they already got tickets.”


“Could be fun, sure.  My mom played their music when I was a kid.”


“It’s a beautiful venue.  I’d have said something last night, but once I saw you after practice, got back up here, well, I became focused on something else.”


“No complaints here.  Promise me you’ll hold that intensity in for me until you get back from away games.  Last night was… incredible.”


“Not sure how to say this without sounding weird, but yeah, I’d had no complaints from Marie or the other girls, and that wasn’t even having sex.  God, once we started THAT part, holy shit…”


“I was there,” Jenny laughed softly.  “What were you saying earlier, about liking waking up with me?”


“I know it’s still early on, but maybe next semester, or next school year, would we want to move in together?  Make this legit, no more your dorm room and mine, have our own place, our own bathroom we can share, have fun in, a place that’s truly ours?”


Jenny’s eyes widened in surprise.  “Wow, ummm, I hadn’t really thought about it, but… yeah, eventually I’d like that.  I guess we’d have to figure things out as far as rent, informing the school that we don’t need the rooms…”


“My parents will pay for whatever while I’m in school.  I’ve discussed getting my MFA, they’ll pay for all of it, including my housing.  So I think when I tell them we want to move in together, finish out our ‘senior’ year as it were, then I continue on unless I get drafted somewhere.  I want to at least stay here until we finish our BAs, having something to fall back on.  I can likely take MFA courses and things during the off season, it would just take longer.”


“You’ve really started thinking about all this?  Planning our future together?”


“Yeah, a little.  I mean, I don’t have a ring picked out or anything for you yet, but… eventually, yeah.  I love you.  Last weekend wouldn’t have happened if I wasn’t sure you’re the one for me.  That’s why I waited so long with my ex, and never got past fooling around with anyone else.  You’re who I want to be with for the rest of my life.  I hope that doesn’t scare you.”


“No.  No, it’s actually really great that you’re thinking that far ahead.  I like this, and knowing how important sex was to you, I would’ve waited until I was sure if you were ready before I was.  So the fact that we’re that deep into our relationship says a lot, I think.”


“It does. I shouldn’t keep you, but I’ll see you tonight after work? I’ve got practice but should be done by the time you get off work and back on campus.”


“Yeah, see you tonight.”  She gave him a quick kiss before she got dressed and headed to her dorm room to shower, change, and get ready.


“Hey, ummm, how would you feel about having this room to yourself?” Jenny asked Maddie as she got her things together.


“I mean, I practically do anyway, why?”


“Justin wants to move in together, eventually.”


“Wow, he must be super serious if he actually asked you, not just dropping hints.”


“As early as next semester, if possible.”


“Girl, this semester ends in a month!  How are you gonna explain that to your parents?”


“Tell them I still live with you in the dorms?” Jenny wondered. 


“Girl…”


“Maybe my parents will be ok, Poppy will have a cow if they find out.”


“But you want to live with him?”


“I mean, I’m at his room almost every night anyway. He said we could have our own bathroom, no sharing it with a floor of people, have some fun in there…”


“You got him HOOKED! Look at you, I’m so proud.”


“Don’t be too proud. I had phone sex with Josh yesterday…”


“Jenny, what?! No, why?!”


“He tried to say Justin couldn’t handle school, basketball season, and me.  I tried to tell him Justin was thoroughly capable, then he called me, sweet talked his way into things. It’s not like I went to his apartment…”


“You still did stuff with another guy, whether he was in the room or not! I know I’m not perfect, but damn, you have an NBA draft prospect in your hands, hold tight and don’t let go!”


“I’m not with him cuz he could be drafted and famous. I love him; he’s smart, funny, sexy as hell.  Whether he wants to be this NBA star or teach PE or Music to high schoolers, I’ll be there to support him.”


“Then this thing with Josh really needs to be over.”


“I keep telling him no, then I cave.  I can’t explain it.”


“Just block his number so he can’t bother you anymore.  You have to stop. If you really love Justin, not even phone sex or texting, IMing, nothing. Cut all contact with him outside of class.”


“I know,” Jenny sighed.  



Jenny arrived at work, seeing a beautiful bouquet of flowers in the back room.


“Finally thought flowers might brighten the place up?” Jenny asked, half joking. 


“No, those came in earlier for you,” her boss said.


Jenny looked, and there was a card in the bouquet. She pulled it out, opening it.

 

One rose for each hour I’m away from you today. I’ll take care of dinner, just show up once you’re off work. All my love, Justin

 

“Some boy you have there, he even dropped them off in person to make sure I got them. We talked a bit, he’s one of the good ones…”


“I think so too.”


Her shift at the store was quick, Jenny anxious to get back to campus and see Justin.  She took the flowers with her, smiling from ear to ear that she was so lucky to have found Justin.


She got off the bus, walking along the edge of campus.  “Jenny!” a voice behind her called. 


“Josh, please stop.  This needs to stop,” she said quietly.


“I can’t get you out of my head after yesterday.”


“That was a mistake, I shouldn’t have answered the phone…”


JC looked at the flowers, grabbing the card and looking at it.


“When did he see you this morning?”


“When I left his dorm room after staying the night. I don’t need whatever this is, Josh. I’m with Justin, and he’s everything I could ask for.”


“Are you sleeping with him?” JC asked through gritted teeth.


“I’m not going to answer that.”


“That’s a yes,” JC scoffed.


“I’m satisfied, that’s all I’ll say.”


“Not possible, not with someone like him.”


“Whatever you need to tell yourself.”


“Just wait until his first away game.  Would you do with him what you did with me yesterday?  Would you sound the way you did?”


“I’m not getting into this with you, Josh…”


He stepped closer to her.  “Oh, you want something getting into you, that’s for sure.”


“Back off!” a voice shouted, Jenny feeling a wash of relief.  JC stood his ground.  “I said, BACK OFF!” Maddie shouted.


“Like I’m afraid of you.”


“You will be when I report you to admin, file a restraining order against you.”  The fire in her eyes made JC step back.  “This needs to end.”


“They’d believe you over me?”


“Care to find out?”


“No, no, I trust that you’d do it.”


“Leave her alone.”


Without another word, JC turned on his heel and walked away.  “Thank you, I was starting to want him to kiss me, if nothing else…”


The girls started walking to their dorm.


“The man is poison.  He’s married, just wants sex, not anything like what you and Justin have.  Yeah, the sex is great, but you two really have a connection.  You’re saying I love you and talking about moving in together.  I’d say that’s better than anything you got with Josh…”


“Shhh.  Yes, I know.  That’s why I cut ties with him instead of Justin, there’s potential for more with Justin, not just heartbreak.”


“And the sex?” Maddie whispered.


“I can’t even compare.  Even as great as it was with him, Justin can be just as passionate, but also be tender, slow.  Our first time, god it was perfect, romantic, slow but still sexy.  I never got that with him, even when I asked for it.  It wasn’t what women came to him for, or some bullshit.”


“Cuz he can’t make that emotional connection.  Which is fine for one night stands, but to be hooking up like that, he knows you were catching feelings and fought hard against it.  But now he still wants the sex and you are doing your best to say no.”  They walked into their dorm as Maddie finished her last sentence.


“Who still wants sex?” Justin wondered, getting up from the couch in the common room.  “You ran into him, didn’t you?”


“On my way here from work, yeah.”


“He said something to you?”


“Yeah.  Tried to tell me I’ll want him back once you go on away games.  Maddie walked up before it could get to anything more.”


“I know a guy that works at that restaurant I took you to, maybe I can arrange for some protection while I’m away for games…”


“No, I’m sure it’ll be fine.”


“I worry,Jenny.  For him to approach you like that, feels he still has a claim to you.  I’m worried he’ll use force to get what he wants.”


“You did say he had a jealous streak,” Maddie added.


“I can handle myself.  David’s roommate hit on me once, I took care of it.”


“I’ll make sure she’s with me as much as possible, just in case,” Maddie said.


“I’m a grown woman, I don’t need a babysitter like I can’t be trusted,” Jenny huffed. 


“I trust you.  It’s him I don’t trust, and I don’t even know the guy…” Justin said.


Maddie and Jenny have each other knowing looks.  “She’s in good hands now, I’ll leave you two to it,” Maddie said, heading down the hall to her room.


“I’ve got dinner upstairs, are you hungry?” Justin wondered. 


“Starving,” she said with a mischievous grin. 


Justin smiled, taking her hand and leading her upstairs. His desk had several boxes of food on it. He grabbed a paper plate and handed it to Jenny. 


“We could’ve gone out, but I figured you might be tired from work and school, so…”


“It’s also easier to leave it here if we decide we just can’t wait…” Jenny purred. 


“You want it now, don’t you?” Justin smirked.


“What else do you think I was starving for?” she giggled. 

 

“Good, cuz after practice I am all worked up… I can’t wait to win our first game tomorrow, just for you.”

Chapter 28 by nsyncsfan2001

Jenny rushed back to her dorm room after her last class, quickly throwing on the tee version of Justin’s jersey that he had made for her.  She wasn’t big on basketball normally, but to watch her boyfriend play his first game of the season, it was exciting.


Her mom and brother were coming, Justin’s parents coming as well. She practically ran to the arena on campus, seeing Justin’s parents and her family were waiting outside. She grabbed her mom and brother before approaching Justin’s parents.


“Jenny, great to see you again,” Lynn said. “This must be your mom and brother?”


“Carol, and this is Tim. Tim, these are Justin’s parents.”


“I’m Lynn and this is Paul, nice to meet you.  Let’s grab some food, though I think we’ll go out somewhere after the game.”


They got snacks, Tim talking with Paul before the game, sharing about his making the school team.


“We’d love to come see you play, if that’s ok,” Lynn wondered, Carol smiling. 


“You have a wonderful son, it was nice to meet him a few weeks ago,” Carol said. 


“I feel like Jenny is already part of the family,” Lynn beamed. “I’m excited for where things could lead…”


“She’s planning the wedding without us,” Jenny laughed. 


“Just saying, you are the first girl Justin has brought home in 3 years, that has to mean something.”


The game was about ready to start, the cheer team doing a routine before the start of the game, the announcer going over all the players for the team, all of them cheering for Justin.


Jenny felt something behind her, turning to see what it was. 


“Ms. Thomas, I should have known you’d be here…” JC said. 


“Professor, you don’t strike me as the type…”


“This is my alma mater, I go to sporting events, especially as a professor, support my students.”  He looked at Justin’s parents. “You must be the proud parents of our star player…”


“This is Mr. Chasez, Justin and my Music Theory professor,” Jenny said, trying to be cordial.


“Nice to meet you,” Lynn said, nodding her head.


Jenny tried to ignore him behind her, almost feeling his breath on her neck.  It felt as if he was listening to their conversations, talking about her job or things with Justin.


“I know she’ll be with us for Thanksgiving, but we’d love to have you over or something around Christmas,” Lynn offered.


“We’ll exchange numbers and figure something out,” Carol said, Jenny hearing JC chuckle behind her. 


Her phone buzzed, Jenny almost afraid to look. 


Seems like the in-laws are settling in, making plans…


And? At least I have a future with him, compared to uncertainty and eventual heartbreak with you. 


It wouldn’t have to be.  


It would. You don’t want any of that with me. You can’t be vulnerable with me, you’re married, I can’t have the life I want with you.


What if you could? Hypothetically speaking, if we could offer you the exact same things, who would you choose?


I’m not doing this.  I should be cheering on my boyfriend. Stop trying to get under my skin, in my head.

 

The game continued, Jenny and the family cheering as Justin scored basket after basket, along with allowing others on the team to score.  Justin could hear her cheering and screaming for him, looking her way after he’d score, a smile on his face. 


There was a challenge in them, too, a focus as he played, and Jenny couldn’t help but wonder what the night had for them once they were alone.


The final seconds of the game wound down, Justin getting a final three pointer before the buzzer.  Jenny jumped out of her seat, rushing down to throw her arms around Justin. 


“You were great, babe,” she smiled, hugging him tight.


“Babe, I’m sweaty and gross, don’t get it all over you…”


“Later tonight, I plan on it,” she growled quietly.  She felt him twitch against her in response.


Their families made their way down from the stands, congratulating Justin on the win, Tim was excited to see real basketball and tried to pick up a few things.


“I’m gonna have Jenny meet some of the guys, then I’ll shower and be out in a bit.  I’m sure Mom wants to go out to dinner to celebrate,” Justin said, rolling his eyes.


“You know me so well, son,” Lynn smiled.  “Jenny, we’ll see you in a bit.”


Justin led Jenny off the court, down a hallway.  Justin looked around, turning a corner.


“Justin, where are we going?”


“Somewhere we won’t be bothered…”


“Did you PLAN this?” Jenny giggled quietly.


“Maybe a little.  We don’t have much time, let’s go.”


He quietly opened the door to the women’s locker room, knowing it wasn’t being used.  He locked the door behind him, pressing her against the door.


He kissed her fiercely, pulling off his clothes, unbuttoning her pants and pulling them down her legs with her panties.


“I’m sorry this is gonna be quick, I’ll make it up to you after dinner, but seeing you in the stands, hearing you cheer almost louder than anyone else, well, it had an effect on me…”


He entered her with a groan, riding his high off winning the game, and needing her desperately.  This gave him a whole new high, and he was loving every second of it.  He moved her against the wall instead of the door so no one could hear his rhythm against and within her.


His hands ran up her shirt, teasing her breasts through her bra as he continued his thrusts.  Just when things were getting hot, he pulled out.


“Justin, why…?”


“Hang on…”  Justin squatted down, reaching into the pocket of his shorts, pulling out a condom.  “Easier cleanup for you.”  He tore open the package, rolling it onto his length before burying himself within her again.


“Oh god, Justin… fuck…”


“Ribbed for your pleasure, baby…”


“I’ll say.  Oh god, I think I’m gonna… keep going…”


“I’m so close, right there baby, cum for me so I can cum for you.”


He kissed her deeply, feeling her tighten as he felt himself release, riding the wave in tandem.  They both gasped for air, Justin peppering her with kisses.


“I’m all sweaty still, but since you hugged me after the game, hopefully no one will know what we just did.  I love you babe.  To get out, turn right at this first hallway and then go straight back out to the court.  I’ll see you in a bit.  Gotta shower, then a quick team meeting after.  Love you,” he said, grabbing one last kiss before he started getting dressed, another kiss before heading to the men’s locker room to shower.


Jenny got dressed, her face giddy from the sex she wasn’t expecting until later, satisfied but also excited knowing there would be more later.


She walked out of the locker room, making her way down the hall.  A voice shook her.


“Ms. Thomas, you look… extra happy.  You really should look in a mirror, your hair is a bit of a mess.  Wouldn’t want the in-laws or your parents to see…” JC said.


“Why are you following me?”


“Just making sure you’re safe.”


“You’re the one I need to be kept safe from.”


“Hardly.  Just because I still want to fuck you doesn’t mean I’m dangerous, going to hurt you.”


“That’s not what Maddie and Justin think, and Justin doesn’t even know it’s you.”


“Justin may have a high GPA for an athlete, but he’s an idiot when it comes to other things.  He can’t read the tension between us when we see each other, I’d have to literally say I want to fuck you before he’d figure anything out.  He may be smart, but he’s not very bright.”


“I have my family to get back to,” Jenny said, walking past him.  


“Can’t forget the in-laws…”


“Better than yours would be, by the sound of it…”


Jenny walked by, going back to her and Justin’s parents, fixing her hair a bit as she walked.


“Can Justin introduce me to some of the guys?” Tim asked.


“He has another game on Saturday afternoon, I’m sure he can then.  There’s no rush to have dinner and get you to bed, it’s still a school night, kiddo,” Jenny said, ruffling Tim’s hair.


“We’ll all go see Dad in the morning so we can make the game in the afternoon, ok?” Carol thought aloud. “Jenny, we’ll pick you up on the way.”


“Are you not coming to the concert with us Saturday night?” Lynn wondered.


“I am, but that should be after the game, so we’ll be fine, right?” Jenny replied. 


“Yeah.  We can get dinner beforehand, they don’t even come on until 8.  We can do fondue again, or there is a nice restaurant at the winery…”


“Let’s do that, so we aren’t late,” Jenny suggested.


“I love that we’re doing things like this. I look forward to a lot of this, it’s been so long since we’ve had a girl around.”


“Mom, I swear, if you ask the winery about booking a wedding, we’ll just elope,” Justin laughed, walking up to the group.


“Alright, where does Mr. Game Winner want to eat?” Lynn asked. 


“Mom, stop.  It’s a team sport, I just do my part.  To answer your question, there’s a great place a couple blocks away. You ok with walking?”


“Fine, son.  Let’s go.”


They walked to the restaurant Justin took Jenny to for their first date, ordering more than just appetizers now.


“We’ll just have something light,” Carol said.


“Nonsense, we’re paying, I insist,” Paul replied.  “Let us get to know you.”


They talked for a while, asking Tim about his basketball team, Carol looking at the game  schedule she had printed out.  Lynn compared their schedules to see which games they could attend.  Jenny smiled, seeing the families getting along. Justin had his hand on her knee, keeping things innocent this time, but giving her little squeezes every now and then.


They walked back to the parking garage to say goodnight to their parents.


“I see where Justin gets his personality from. He has a very nice family, although it was a little intimidating with them throwing their money around.”


“A little, but it’s not to make us feel bad.  When I went to their house, Justin took me shopping for an outfit for dinner, so yeah, it was a bit… unusual.  But it’s from a good place.”


She hugged her mom and brother goodbye as Justin said goodbye to his parents. Soon they were alone.

 

“That went well I think,” Justin said, wrapping an arm around her waist.

“Up to your room?” Jenny asked, looking up at him.


“Celebrate properly,” he smirked.



Jenny, her mom, and Tim parked in the parking lot to see Dad, walking into the main office and checking in. They went through security and boarded the bus to his wing of the compound.


They sat in the small room, Carol taking the phone first when Dad sat down on the other side of the plexiglass.  She didn’t have too much to say compared to Tim. Tim blabbed on about making the basketball team, how he was getting better with practice.


“I’m excited for Justin to let me meet some of the team later today!” Tim bounced in his seat.


“Who’s Justin?” Dad wondered. 


“Jenny’s boyfriend!” Tim blurted out.


“I hadn’t told Dad about him yet, so thanks for that…” Jenny sneered. She took the phone, ready to deal with her dad’s jokes and potential anger.


“Boyfriend, huh?  How long has this been going on?”


“About a month. He brought me here the last time I saw you.  We were just friends, then.”


“Does he treat you right? Does he make you happy?”


“Yeah, he does.”


“Good.  I’m glad.  How did you meet him?”


She told the story of meeting him on move in day, having classes together. She told her dad about the song they were working on together for their music theory final.


The line clicked, time was almost up.  They all said their goodbyes, putting their hands against the glass, wishing it would magically disappear and give them the first physical contact in 4 months.


They grabbed lunch before Jenny changed into her jersey back at her dorm room. They met up with Justin’s parents, Lynn holding jerseys for Carol and Tim.  They got into the stands, Jenny relieved JC wasn’t behind her this time.


They cheered during the game, another win for the team.  Jenny knew Tim would be getting to meet some of the team, not getting the same chance she had with Justin after the first game.


Tim was excited to hang out with some of the players on the court after the game, the coach allowing him to use the game ball to practice his free throws. 


Justin came back from the showers dressed casually, saying goodbye to his parents before they would meet at the winery for the concert.


He walked her to her dorm room. “I’ll pick you up around 5, gives us time to get over there, walk around a bit before dinner at 6.  Wear what you wore for fondue, it’s fun and flirty and not overly dressed up. Maybe no jacket, I wanna be able to give you mine if you get cold.  See you soon, babe.”  He gave her a short kiss before going upstairs to change.


Jenny changed into the black top and sequined skirt, remembering how Justin had had his hand up her skirt during dinner. She wondered how the night would end, sure of the eventual ending but curious how they would get there.


Justin knocked on her door, dressed in a polo shirt and nice jeans and sneakers.  He gave her a deep kiss, pulling her into his arms. She smiled as she felt his arousal firm against her. 


“Already? You just got here?” Jenny laughed softly.


“Just thinking of you in this outfit, what happened last time, yeah,” Justin smiled against her lips.


“Let’s go or we’ll never leave…”


“I fail to see how that’s a problem.”


“You really wanna ditch your parents for sex?”


“It’s you, I think they’d understand,” he laughed.


Jenny rolled her eyes.  “Let’s go, I don’t wanna get on their bad side and be this sexual temptress…”


“But you are, baby.”


“All in good time, I promise.”


They drove to the winery, fairly close to Justin’s house, up a long drive and a small hill. There was a  grand stonework wall surrounding the venue, looking picture perfect.  Lynn and Paul were waiting at the entrance, Lynn in a long, flowy dress and Paul in a dress shirt and slacks.


“I do love that outfit on you, Jenny,” Lynn said, giving her a hug.  “Good to see you again, I know it’s only been a couple hours but still…”


They walked through the entrance, going to a secluded area. The tables had crisp white linen tablecloths, nice wicker chairs, with a view overlooking the valley below.


“It’s a 3 course dinner, so I hope you came hungry,” Lynn said as they sat down to the table.


They ate, Jenny taking in the view, Justin holding her hand under the table.


“Justin tells me you grew up listening to Chicago?” Lynn mentioned. 


“Yeah. Along with the Beatles, Creedence Clearwater, Jim Croce, a little Mac Davis…”


“Good taste,” Paul chimed in.  “It’s gonna be great, our seats are on the floor.  Not front row but close.  Not that we’ll be sitting, I plan to dance with my lady the whole time…”


Justin smiled at Jenny, squeezing her hand.  He hoped their love would be as deep and lasting as his mom and Paul’s.


They got down to their seats, Jenny had never been so close to the stage as an audience member.  The lights went down, certain ones coming back on to illuminate the stage. True to his word, Paul took Lynn onto the side aisle and danced with her, no matter what the song type. 


They got to a slower song that Jenny recognized. “I love this one,” she smiled. 


“Then dance with me, right here.  Let me hold you and we’ll sway to the music, maybe this’ll be our song.”


“You know our song, you wrote it,” Jenny said softly. 


She faced Justin, his arms wrapping around her. 


You’re the meaning in my life

You’re the inspiration

You bring feeling to my life

You’re the inspiration

I wanna have you near me

I wanna have you heard me saying

No one needs you more than I need you

 

He kissed her gently as they moved to the music, JC being the farthest thing from her mind.

 


He sat at his keyboard, plunking out notes.  His phone rang, hoping it would give him a distraction. It did, but one he wasn’t expecting.


“Joshua,” a woman’s voice spoke into the phone. 


“Mom, to what do I owe this call?”


“Your father’s in the hospital, we would like you to see him, see us…”

 

He felt like his stomach was going to fall right out of his body.  As much as he hated them for making him marry someone he didn’t love, they had been good parents otherwise. His heart was in his throat, preparing for the worst. 

Chapter 29 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

11/2/22

“I hate that our first away game is so soon.  The game is on Wednesday, they promised we’ll be home for Thanksgiving.  We fly out tomorrow, and fly back early Thursday morning. Going all the way out to Montana, we crush them every year anyway.”


“When do you fly out?” Jenny wondered. 


“After class, so I’ll just miss Wednesday. Thankfully our next away game is the following weekend.  I hate being away from you for a class or while you’re at work… Being in another state, different time zone, it just might kill me.”


“So dramatic,” she laughed softly. “Let’s get into class before Mr. Chasez comes in.


They grabbed their usual seats, JC walking in very somber. Jenny could tell something was off. Even when their eyes met, he didn’t perk up a little. The class was very disorganized, JC all over the place with his thoughts. He kept apologizing, opting to end class early. 


Jenny walked up to him before leaving with Justin. “Josh, what’s wrong?” she asked quietly. 


“Nothing, just a rough weekend.  Nothing for you to worry about. I’ll be fine. Go off before your boyfriend suspects something.”


Jenny left, still feeling like something wasn’t right. 



“Since you won’t be back for a couple days, I thought we could make tonight extra special,” Jenny purred in Justin’s ear.


“I’m curious,” Justin smirked, kissing her neck.


“I know you have the blindfold, but I was thinking you could use these on me, too,” she said, picking up a pair of handcuffs from her bag. 


“Have you been a bad girl?” Justin wondered, a smile spreading across his face.


“The baddest.  Punish me, Justin.  Make me beg you to stop and fuck me.”


“I’m gonna have so much fun with this.  You’re not gonna know what hit you. Just remember, you asked for this.”


He grabbed the blindfold, putting it over her eyes snugly.  He kissed her, his tongue pressing past her lips, his hands wandering her body.  He pulled her shirt off over her head, barely breaking contact as he did so.  He teased her breasts through her bra, slowly reaching behind her to unhook it, slowly pulling it down her arms and off her body.  He pushed her gently onto the bed, cuffing her to his bed. 


His lips trailed down her body, kissing between her breasts before taking one to his lips.  He sucked on her hardened nub for a bit, gently running his teeth along it.  Jenny arched her back, groaning as she was at his mercy.


“Justin, that feels so good…”


“Yeah, you like this?” he asked teasingly.


“Fuck yes.  Keep going, don’t stop…”


“Not even to touch you… here?” he teased, his hand dipping into her jeans, past her panties, a finger brushing against her sensitive cluster between her legs. “I’m sure you’re dripping wet for me already.”


“Only for you, Justin.”


“I love hearing you say my name.  I want you screaming it, begging me to give you what you want.”


“Please, Justin, keep going…”


He continued to suck and play with her breasts, a finger circling her now glistening bud. Her groans intensified, that familiar swirl beginning in her stomach. It wasn’t long before her hips bucked in her first orgasm, Justin smiling satisfied against her breast. 


He slipped a finger inside her, exploring her intently, finding the spot that drives her crazy. His pace as he stroked her was intense, pulling groans of his name from deep within her, something almost primal about her need for him. 


“Fuck, Justin, I want you to fuck me… please.”


“Not yet. You need to cum for me, over and over again.”


“Fuck, god YES,” she gasped, feeling another wave rising within her.


He stroked against that perfect spot, his rhythm just right to draw things out, make it more intense.  Her breathing was ragged, focused on the impending release.  He kissed her neck, nibbling at her skin before running his teeth along the shell of her ear, tugging gently on her earlobe, sending her over the edge.


“The real crime here is that you have clothes on down here…” Justin smirked, unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans, pulling her panties off along with her jeans.  Jenny helped kick them off her legs, Justin staring at her body, turned on just for him.  “Much better.  So beautiful, and it’s all mine.”


“I’m all yours, Justin.”


He kissed down her body, teasing her at her breasts before leveling himself where he wanted, kissing up her thighs, Jenny groaning with want to have him between her legs.  He slowly kissed up her thighs before going to the other, his hand massaging the other leg, going towards her center before moving away.


She arched her back, hoping to get him where she needed him.  “Justin, please…”


Justin smiled.  “I wanna hear you say it, my bad girl…”


“Go down on me.  Suck and lick me until I scream your name in release.”


“As if there was really any doubt that I wouldn’t?”  He ran his nose along her bud, Jenny shivering at the contact.  “That’s just my nose.  I’m excited for your reaction to my tongue.”


“I love it when you do this, which is like all the time, thank god.”


“Enough talk.  Relax, enjoy, whatever…”


His tongue made contact, Justin groaning at the smell and taste of her, wanting to give her something intense, but also wanting to be done and fuck her properly.  He was going to miss her, miss their alone time together; knowing it was only for a couple of days, but it also feeling like a lifetime apart.


He stroked his tongue over her, lightly sucking on her, causing her body to arch and roll in pleasure, knowing she wasn’t near the release he wanted to give her.  He increased the intensity, being a little more forceful and intentional, less playful and teasing.


“Justin, oh GOD, yes… fuck YES.”


He smiled, knowing he was giving her what she wanted, what he wanted.  He sucked in, running his tongue slowly over her sensitive bud.  Her breathing became short gasps of breath, holding her breath to focus on the pleasure she was feeling.  He almost wanted to stop, making sure she was ok, but also wanting to see just how she’d react.  This wasn’t the first time they’d done this, but it felt different and more intense for both of them.  Her higher pitched sounds made his arousal twitch with excitement.


She couldn’t speak, trying to gasp words but only making sounds, parts of words but no complete thought.  Eventually, words completely failed her, just the gasps escaping her throat, squeals of ecstasy music to Justin’s ears.


Her eyes were closed tight behind the blindfold, her body starting to shake as it all overpowered her.  She was sure this was the most intense she’d ever felt with anyone, going over the edge as Justin pressed a finger inside of her.  “JUSTIN!” she screamed in complete abandon as she fell apart, feeling like the room was spinning, even though she couldn’t see.


She felt the bed shift, the blindfold soon being lifted off her eyes.  “I love when you come undone for me, just let yourself feel everything.  You’re so beautiful, so sexy.”


“You’re still going to fuck me, aren’t you?” she teased.


“You bet I am.  I might want you to scream, but I want in on the action.”  He positioned himself over her, her legs wrapping around him.  He rolled his hips, entering her.  His rhythm was anything but controlled, he needed her completely, knowing he wouldn’t get the chance again until he was home, and even then he’d be at his house, not the dorms.  She was going to stay the weekend, so there wasn’t likely going to be as much alone time as if they were in the dorms the whole time.  He was glad she got along with his parents, but felt like his mom was cutting into his time with her.


He felt her begin to tighten around him, trying to think of other things to make the moment last longer.


“Justin, fuck, just like that, don’t stop…” her groans brought him back to reality, releasing within her with a drawn out groan, feeling her release around him.


“That was…”  Justin gasped, unable to complete his thought.


“Intense.  Special.  Crazy.  I’m going to miss you.  But think of it this way.”


“Hmmm?”


“This was the goodbye sex.  Just wait until we get to see each other again, have that welcome back sex.”


“I think that just might kill one or both of us,” Justin laughed, kissing her forehead.


“But what a way to go…”



The next morning, Jenny woke up alone in Justin’s bed.  She began to get dressed and go down to her room when the door opened.


“Not leaving without saying goodbye, I hope,” Justin said.


“I thought you left already,” Jenny admitted.


“Just a shower.  Not giving any of the guys satisfaction of smelling you on me, what we did last night.  I know we normally do breakfast on Monday and Wednesday, but if you have time, I’d like to grab a bite before I go to class, drop my bag off for the flight.”


“Yeah, I can do that.  I’ll meet you at my room in 10, 15?”


“See you soon, baby.  I love you.”


“I love you, too.”  She gave him a quick kiss before heading downstairs to get ready for the day.  They headed to their usual spot, getting their usual breakfast, an odd feeling over everything, knowing they wouldn’t see each other for a couple days.


They were ready to go their separate ways for the day, Justin holding her close, not wanting to let go.  


“I’ll be back here on Thursday, then we’ll go to my house.  Be sure to pack something sexy, I want our first welcome back sex to be unforgettable…”


“I’m sure it will be, if it was anything like last night…”


“I love you.  I’ll see you soon.  I’m gonna win just for you, make you proud of me.”


“I’m already proud of you, Justin. Would we really be together if I wasn’t impressed by you as a whole?”


“I’ll win in your honor, how about that?” he asked, grazing his nose against hers.


“How chivalrous.  Win because you want to, you and the team work hard.  Do your best and know that will be enough.”


“What did I do to deserve you?” he wondered, kissing her softly. 


“I don’t know, but I’m glad you did.  Now go before we’re both late to class. Text or call me when you can. Love you.”


They walked in opposite directions to their classes, both of them already missing each other. 



“I’m so glad you asked me to hang out with you, Jenny. It’s been a while, mall trolling like we did in high school.  Except we have hot guys now.”


“You missing Jeremy like I’m missing Justin?”


“Yeah, but they’ll be back soon. It’s a couple days, not like it’s a week or a month…”


“I needed to go lingerie shopping, so I figured I’d ask you to hang out, get your thoughts…”


“As long as it’s for Justin, sure.”


“I’m done with Josh.”


“I’ve heard that before…”


“I mean it.”


“Then why are you wearing the necklace he gave you?”


“To throw him a bone, so to speak. It means nothing.”


“Ok, let’s find you something sexy for when your man gets home…”



“You really think he’ll like this?” Jenny asked, holding up a super sheer bra and panty set.


“You’re basically naked while still wearing stuff, so yeah, I think he’ll like it.”


“I just feel like I’d be super exposed…”


“You’re wearing it as part of foreplay for sex with your boyfriend, how much more exposed do you wanna get?” Maddie laughed.  “A confident woman like you, you’ll rock this and fuck each other into next week.”


“Not even sure when I’m wearing this, as soon as he gets home we’re going to his house.  As much as they’ve given us their blessing to have sex when we’re there…”


“Wait, what?!  Seriously?”


“I mean, his mom came into the kitchen and saw me in that black nightie, then had a talk with me while Justin’s stepdad talked with him.”


“You can have sex while at your boyfriend’s parents’ house? I wonder if Jeremy’s parents are that cool.  So what’s the issue?”


“Just doesn’t seem right.”


“It’ll feel right when his hands and mouth are all over you…”


“We’ll see.  I’m ok with waiting if he’s just as uncomfortable.”


“And we’re shopping for lingerie because…?”


“He asked me to when he gets back, for his welcome home sex.”


“It’ll be much more than that if you have to wait till Sunday night…”


“Alright, let’s buy this and grab some food before we go back to campus…”



The next morning In JC’s class, the class waited for him to show up. That was when one of the other professors in the music department came in and made an announcement in front of the class. 


"My name is Dr. Morrison, I will be taking over Professor Chasez's class for the next few weeks. He has an emergency to take care of and will be back before finals.”

 

Jenny's heart went straight to her throat. What the hell was wrong? She pulled out her phone and texted him.

 

Are you ok?


Several minutes later, a text came through.


What do you care?


She could feel the ice through that message.


What's wrong, Josh?


I don't want to talk about it.


Josh, please.


My dad died.


She dropped her phone on the floor, and bent down to pick it up. She picked up her backpack, and stood to quietly leave the room mid lecture. 


She made it out of the building, and walked to the coffee shop.


I'm outside, buzz me in.


Why? 


Because I want to see you. 


Jenny, I don't have the energy for you today. 


Josh, I just want to make sure you are ok. Please.  Buzz me in.


The lock on the door opened and she went to the elevator and rode up the five floors to his door. 


She raised her hand to knock, and he opened the door before she could. He was disheveled.  He looked like he hadn't slept in days, and his eyes were red.


"Come in, before someone sees you,” he said, ushering her into his apartment.


Her heart broke at the look in his eyes. He looked completely lost. 


She sat down on his couch, and watched as he took the chair almost completely across the room from her. He sat there staring off into space.


"Josh?" she started, but was drowned out by his sob. She got up and closed the gap between them, sitting on the floor in front of the chair he sat in. His body shook as he cried.  She reached up and touched his face. He slid down out of the chair onto the floor beside her, where she pulled him into her embrace. That is where they stayed for a long time, until he stopped crying.


She let him go once he stopped. He sat there next to her not saying anything.  Then he let out a laugh that scared her. He still had tears running down his cheeks.


"You know, I should dance on this bastard's grave, right? Instead I'm sitting in my living room losing my mind with a woman that doesn't give a damn."


"If I didn't give a damn, would I be here?” Jenny asked. 

 

He got up off the floor and walked into his bedroom, where he laid down on his bed, and faced the wall. She followed him into the room.

Chapter 30 by nsyncsfan2001

JC sighed, facing away from her.  “Jenny, you should go.”


“No.  I’m not leaving you like this.  You need someone.”


“I’m not asking you to go, I’m telling you.  Go.  Now.  Please…”


“No Josh, you shouldnt’ be alone right now.”


“Go play with your lover boy, I’m sure he’ll satisfy you,” JC spat.


“This has nothing to do with him.  And he’s got a road game, he’s not here.  I’m not here for that, I’m here for YOU, as a person.  Josh, it’s ok to hurt.  He was your dad.”


She was shocked as he began to shake, crying.  She sat down on the edge of the bed, close to him while still giving him space.  He was balled up in the fetal position.  She started to get teary eyed just from the intense emotion in the room.


What he said next broke her heart.  “I hate him, Jenny.  I hate him so much.  When my mom called asking me to see him, I couldn’t even go into the hospital room he eventually died in.  I should have gone in, to see him as this pitiful man instead of remembering when he was younger, full of life, but also the man keeping me away from everything I ever wanted.  He took away so much from me and my mom.  I hated the bastard, I’ve been wishing him dead for years.  So why does it hurt so much?”

“Because at the end of the day, he’s still your dad. And you loved him on some level.”


“Nothing I ever did was good enough for him. Nothing my mom ever did was good enough.  I hate him ....” He sobbed into the pillow he was holding onto. “ Not even when I was forced to get married…. He still said I was a complete loser. “  


“You are not a loser.  You have a lot going for you. “ She tried to reassure him.


“Like what? I’m an adjunct professor at a college I went to. Have had multiple affairs on a wife who gives less than a fuck about what I do or who I fuck. I lost you…” 


The last part of that sentence stung. She didn't know what to say, so she just let him talk.


 He turned to face her, and said, “Of all the things I regret in my life, that is what I regret the most.” 


“ What do you regret?” she asked, not sure if she really wanted to know what his answer was. 


“ Losing you,“ he said, sitting up, and leaning into the headboard of the bed. Not even trying to reach out to her. 


“Losing me?”


“You want me to admit it to you? Would that make you happy? I fell for you. Hard. “


Jenny sat there in shock. Not believing what was happening.


“You WHAT?!  I thought you didn't do emotions…”


“You’re different, Jenny.  I can’t tell you what it is, but you, I fell for.  That’s why I can’t let go of us.  I need you, Jenny.  You wanted vulnerable, here it is.  My saint and yet monster of a dad is dead, and I have feelings for you.”


“You’re still married, JC.  Until that is remedied, you’re just standing in your own way.”


“Would you be with me if I wasn’t married?”


“Are we talking hypotheticals, or…?”


“Right now.  If I were to tell you I was getting divorced, would you break up with him to be with me?”


Jenny’s head was swimming.  “I…”


“Just go.  Leave me alone.  I can’t do this right now, I don’t have it in me.  I know I’ve lost you, so just walk out that door.  If I meant ANYTHING to you, I’ve got a gig with some friends at Toons, that club on 2nd street, the Saturday after finals.  I’d like you to come.  If any of what we did meant anything to you.”


“Josh…”


He completely broke right there in front of her. She pulled him into her arms and laid down in the bed with him and let him cry it out.  She woke up sometime later in his bed, still fully clothed, but wrapped tightly in his arms. He was sleeping peacefully, so she slipped out of his arms. She kissed him on the forehead and left him sleeping.  She locked the door behind her as she left his apartment. 


She barely made it back to her dorm room right before midnight. To her dismay, she found Justin sitting outside her room, sitting on the floor.


He looked up and said, “Where the hell have you been? I was worried sick, Maddie didn't know where you were. I was afraid that maybe…” he said, standing up and pulling her into his embrace.  She had accidentally turned her phone off, but was still in shock to see her boyfriend in front of her so soon.


“What are you doing here?  You just played earlier today…”


“I got my own flight home, I couldn’t be away from you any longer than I had to.  Once the game was over, which we won, by the way, I got the first flight home.  So where were you?”


Jenny scrambled for an answer.  “I was with a good friend. Her dad died last night, and she needed someone to talk to,” she lied. 


“Do I know them?” he asked.

“No , I knew them from high school, “ she said, digging herself deeper.  He started to kiss her, and said, “You wanna go up to my room?”


“I’ll have to change first, if you know what I mean.”


“Plenty of time for that this weekend.  It’d be really hot if you wore it to dinner tomorrow, then I can unwrap an early Christmas gift after…”


“So are you still wanting…?”


“Not tonight, though I appreciate the enthusiasm.  Between the game and the flight, I’m kinda tired, then worrying where you were…”


“I was a couple blocks off campus, I was fine.  I’m here now, that’s what matters.  If you just wanna sleep, we’ll sleep.  I’ll just tell Maddie…”


“I can hear you through the door…” Maddie groaned.  “I’m glad you’re safe, I’ll see you in the morning to grab your things.  Now let me sleep.”


“It’s cute you think we’ll sleep…” a male voice behind the door said.


“Jeremy, they’ll hear you…” she heard Maddie laugh through the door.


She looked at Justin in surprise, Justin standing up and walking down the hall towards the common room and the stairs.  “Yeah, I brought him with me.  I don’t think they realized I was out there, I really don’t wanna think about some of the things I heard…”


“We’ll have our own chance soon.  You really wanna do that while at your parents?  I mean, I know they said ok, but…”


“Our rooms are as far apart as they could be without one of us being upstairs.  So you’re not as loud as usual, maybe just whisper it or something.  Maybe we can get a little in tomorrow morning before we leave, but I wanna see that lingerie and I do plan on sex at least once at my house.  I can’t help myself, Jenny, you do things to me no one else has.”


“THAT’S an understatement…”


“You know what I mean.  I’ve never felt like this.  Even with the girls I’d hook up with, things were never this hot and heavy.  I need you, Jenny.”


She blinked, remembering how JC said those same words to her hours ago.  A line was starting to be crossed, and she was very unsure about anything anymore.  She knew she loved Justin, but JC was clearly hurting, and she wanted to be there as a friend for him, but worried she’d fall too far, slip into old habits.  Justin was giving her everything she wanted, but JC was now opening himself up to her in ways she knew he wouldn’t with anyone else.


They entered his room, Justin pulling her into his arms after he closed the door.  He kissed her deeply, his pants shifting as he became more aroused.  


“I thought you were too tired,” Jenny smiled between kisses.


“I was, but I suddenly have a second wind.”


“Funny how that works, isn’t it?”



“I’ve got most of my stuff packed, but I wanna talk to Maddie, assuming Jeremy isn’t still there…”



“I’ll see you in a bit, I’ll wait in the common room.  Don’t be too long.  Love you.”  Justin gave her a quick peck before letting her go downstairs to her room.


Jenny carefully checked the door to her room, finding it unlocked.  She opened it slowly, it creaking slightly.


“Jeremy went home a while ago,” Maddie groaned.  “What happened yesterday, is everything ok?”


“No,“ Jenny croaked.


“What’s wrong?”


“Josh did not show up for class. We got Dr. Morrison for the next few weeks. I texted Josh to see what was wrong. He said his dad died.” Jenny said, looking at her best friend.  “I had to make sure he was ok. So I went over to his apartment in the middle of class.” 


Maddie covered her face with her hands, “ Sweet Jesus, you didn’t fuck him again, did you?”


“No. It wasn’t like that at all. He was broken, Maddie. He was a mess. And he needed someone.”


“Yeah, I bet. I bet this is all a lie to get you back in the sack again.”


“No, it wasn't. You aren't hearing me Maddie. He was really fucked up by this. I saw a whole new side to him that I’ve never seen before.”


“Not the naked side, I hope. You have seen enough of that side.”


Maddie sat up in her bed, getting a good look at her friend. She was telling the truth. 


“He told me he fell for me, that he needs me,” Jenny said, and her face turned white. “ Maddie, what am I supposed to do with that?”  Her feelings were all jumbled up at the moment. Josh had feelings for her, and so did Justin. And all she felt was sick to her stomach..


" Jenny, do you have feelings for Josh?" Maddie wondered.


She looked away, not wanting  to tell the truth.


" Jenny,"  Maddie said again.


" Yes, ok?" she said quietly.


“No, this is not ok!  You can’t have feelings for two guys at the same time.  First you were fucking Josh and having feelings for Justin, now you’re fucking Justin and having feeling for Josh.  You love Justin, he’s the better choice, he won’t hurt you in the end.”


“I know, but I can’t help what I feel for Josh.  I don’t plan on doing anything about it, he’s still married.  As much as I might still like him, nothing more can happen between us.”


“At least you’re being smart about that.  Grab your stuff, I’m sure Justin is waiting for you.  You’re sure nothing happened last night, you were gone for a while to miss your last class and not come back until late…”


“I fell asleep on his bed, but only cuz I was holding him while he cried.  Nothing happened.He’s not in a place where anything could have happened, it would have just piled on guilt.”


“Finish getting ready, you know what you’re gonna wear?”


“Yeah,” Jenny said, reaching into her side of the closet.  She pulled out a wine colored sweater dress, pairing it with black boots.  Her hair was down, simple but nice.


Maddie watched her, seeing Jenny pull out the lingerie they’d bought.  “You’re really wearing that today, around his parents?”


“He asked me to.  We’re having some alone time after dessert tonight.”


“Man, you’re so adventurous,” Maddie laughed.  “Jeremy would never, not that I’ve even met his parents yet.  You’d think this is the first time you’re meeting them, going a little over the top…”


“You should see their house.  I feel like this might be too casual, but I’m going with it.”


“It’s Thanksgiving, I doubt it’s THAT fancy.  Rich people aren’t fancy ALL the time.”


“I guess so, I mean, look at Justin,” Jenny smiled softly.  “Man, I love him so much.  I really do feel bad about feelings for Josh still lingering around.  His being married has always been the stopping point of it all.  I can’t have more with him, so why go beyond that and set myself up for heartbreak?  Walking away from sex with him hurt a little, but it was the right thing.  It broke him, something I don’t think either of us expected.  I figured he was with someone else, but what he said yesterday, I don’t think that’s the case.”


“Stop thinking about it.  You have Justin, and one day I’ll be maid of honor at your wedding and holding the adorable babies you’re gonna have someday.  It might feel like a safer choice, but it’s everything you want.  You aren’t settling this time, he’s a great guy who worships the ground you walk on.  You deserve Justin, you were meant to be together.  Go enjoy your weekend. 


Jenny grabbed the last of her things and headed to the common room.  She was surprised to see Justin in a tee shirt and jeans.


“You’re awfully dressed up,” Justin remarked.


“You’re not,” Jenny laughed.


“It’s Thanksgiving with my parents, of course not.”


“I wasn’t sure.  At least this way I look good.”


“You wearing whatever lingerie you bought for me?” he asked quietly in her ear.


“I didn’t forget…”


“Then you’re fucking perfect.  Let’s go.”

 

They walked to the parking garage, getting into Justin’s car.  They were about halfway to his house when her phone buzzed.

 


Thank you for yesterday.


She smiled, seeing Josh text her, how vulnerable he had been, was still being by texting her.


You’re welcome. You needed someone. Are you okay?


I'd be lying if I said yes. But, much better than yesterday .

 

She put her phone down, it buzzing again a few minutes later as they got off the freeway.


I meant what I said yesterday.  I need you Jenny, I have feelings for you. It's ok if you don't feel the same. I just had to let you know.

 

She couldn’t get into this discussion now, not over text and certainly not sitting so close to Justin.


“You ok?  Who’s texting you?”


“My friend, thanking me for yesterday.”


“You’re a good friend, Jenny.  That comes as no surprise, though.  I’m glad we were friends first, and that things have progressed the way they have.  The way I felt about you when we first met, I never thought it would lead to this…”


“What would have happened, do you think?”


“If I just went off my first impression?  We’d hook up, well, fool around, I definitely found you sexy, beautiful.  Your eyes, I’d never seen eyes so beautiful before.”


“Would it have gone anywhere?”

 

“Maybe.  I’m sure at some point you’d find out about my reputation, wondering whether what we had was real or just another fling.  At least how it did happen, you knew my feelings for you, that this wasn’t just another fling.  I don’t know if we’d be here now, but I’m glad we are,” he said, taking her hand in his.

 

Chapter 31 by nsyncsfan2001

They walked into the house, Lynn finishing up breakfast.  “Good morning, you two!” Lynn greeted from behind a counter.  “Breakfast is almost ready.  Justin, can you get your dad and we’ll go into the living room?”


Justin nodded, heading down the hall.


“You look nice, Jenny, but you didn’t need to dress up,” Lynn said.


“I guess I figured since your house is so nice, still wanting to make a good impression, I’d dress up a bit.”


“Better than what you were wearing a few weeks ago, though I’m sure Justin liked that ensemble…”


Jenny blushed at the fact that Lynn brought up that subject, especially being so tongue in cheek about it.


“Better me than Paul at least, right? And at least it was the kitchen and not his bedroom.  You’re 21, I have no illusions that my son is this perfect gentleman.”


“Except he is, he has a reputation at school, one I’m hoping will change now that we’re together.”


“Reputation?”


“He may have never brought girls home, but he had a rep for being a bit of a player, on and off the court. I was actually warned about him when the term first started, but I got to know him and saw how wrong I was on what I thought he was like.  He never showed that side to me, not really.”


“I thought my ears were burning,” Justin chuckled.  “I’m glad you saw through the persona people made me out to be.  I’d hate that to be carried on with me if I make it to the NBA…”


“WHEN you make it,” Jenny smiled.


“You’ve been scouted the last couple years, there’s potential there, for sure,” Lynn agreed.  “Now come on, let’s get the food moved over and watch the parade!”


Jenny and Justin helped carry in large plates of fruit, fresh baked muffins, sausage and bacon, and other finger food breakfast items.  It was very informal, nothing at all like she imagined the day would be.  


“I should have told you it was just gonna be us, take some of the pressure off of you,” Justin said.  He pulled her closer to him on the couch.  “But I gotta say, you wearing that, no clue what’s under it, I kinda wanna fuck you right now…” he whispered, Jenny’s eyes going wide, feeling a pooling between her legs.


“You know how to show a girl a good time,” she whispered with a laugh, squeezing his knee.  


“Is that a yes?” he asked quietly.


“Not right now, but keep talking and I might change my mind…”


“Just know it should come as no surprise that I’m so hard for you right now, Jenny.  I’ll play your little game.  Maybe we’ll have some time during halftime of one of the football games, otherwise you’re gonna want me to lay you down on the dining room table and stuff you like a turkey, whether my parents are watching or not.”


Jenny pulled Justin up from the couch and down the hall.  “Ok, where did this sexual aggression come from?  I mean, I like it, but this doesn’t seem like you.  Oh god, you’re not on steroids or something, are you?”


“No,” Justin chuckled.  “I was talking with Jeremy though, on the flight home, and we figured that you must have been with that other guy cuz he was this great guy in bed, take charge and shit.”


“While I did find it alluring at first, I don’t think it would have lasted.  I mean, I stopped seeing him because of you.  I knew you could give me most of what I wanted.”


“Which was?”


“Mainly a commitment, I knew things were going somewhere with us.  With him, there was no option.”


“Why?”


“Does it make a difference?  He doesn’t believe in marriage, let’s just say that.”


“So you chose me solely on the basis that we might get married someday?”


“That’s not the only reason.”


“I gotta say, that’s a pretty good reason, though.  If you saw yourself marrying me, liking me that much, I take it as a complete win.”


“As much as I enjoyed that side of things, he couldn’t give me tenderness, understanding, all of the things we have in our relationship, with or without sex.  It’s exciting every now and then, but can’t last over the long term.”


“So you’re saying you don’t like me like this, all sexually dominant?”


“I didn't say that,” Jenny laughed.  “But at a time and place that allows for it to go somewhere…”


“My room is right downstairs, Jenny…”


“Could you be more obvious to your parents what we disappear for?  I’m not complaining, but it takes a while from start to finish.  I don’t want your mom walking in and finding on in a delicate situation.”


“Trust me, how I feel right now, there won’t be anything delicate about it…” he growled.


“Fuck.  Let’s plan on going up to the attic during halftime, say we’re working on our final.  If we take a while, at least they’ll think we’re doing school stuff.”


“See, my smart and beautiful woman…”



“Lynn, are you spying on our son?” Paul asked, seeing Lynn standing by the hall.


She silently shushed him, giving him a glance, her eyes widening as she quickly sat down, hearing their footsteps approaching from the hall.


They watched the rest of the parade, Jenny cuddled up against Justin on one couch, Lynn sitting on another couch, Paul sitting in his leather recliner.


They put on a college bowl football game, Justin glad they didn’t have to play and he could be with Jenny and his family. 


Halftime rolled around, Jenny looking at Justin.


“Did you wanna go work on our music final?” she asked. 


“I think I’m good, actually.”


“Really? We’ve got two more weeks before finals.  You don’t want a little practice?”


“Fine,” Justin chuckled. “You’re very convincing.  We’ll be back.”


“No rush,” Lynn sighed, pretending not to have heard their plans.



Justin closed the door to his attic studio, Jenny looking at him with hunger in her eyes.


“Where do we start first?” she asked


“I figured we’d just go straight through the song and work on things as needed as we go.”


“Wait, we’re actually going to work on our final? Not just say we are as an excuse for sex?”


He pulled her into his arms, his bulge pressed against her, making Jenny groan. “As much as I want you right now, I think making you wait for it will be the better option.”


“Want a preview of tonight?” Jenny wondered, her hands bunching parts of her dress.


“No, let’s keep a little mystery.”


“Come on, you gotta give me something, you got me all turned on…”


“This is more fun,” he smirked.


“You’re evil,” she pouted. 


“You love me.”


“Lucky for you,” she sneered.


“Very lucky.  If you need something, we can make out a little, clothes on, hands over clothes.”


“Does underwear count as clothes?”


“No.  I mean, yes.  Fuck… I’m not touching anything beyond this dress.”


“Can I suck you?”


His eyes widened, his brain not having anticipated that option.  His bulge twitched at the thought. “Ummm, I wanna say no, but I also REALLY wanna say yes…”


“I’ll make a deal with you.  You let me suck you now, you give me a long night tonight.”


“Don’t I always? I mean, I love how you taste, I always enjoy that, so what would be different?”


“Do it twice, start and finish with it.”


“I can do that.  But you gotta promise you’ll let me get that second chance, not just want to fuck after the first.”


“You seem confident in your abilities, sir…”


“Are you not?” Justin chuckled.


“Oh, I definitely am.  Deal then. Now, let’s get these pants off, then we can work on our final.”



“You’re sure you don’t need help with anything, Mom?  You have two eager helpers,” Justin offered.


“I have one eager helper.  You, my son, are just gonna try and steal stuff before I can put it on plates.  Be careful of this one, Jenny,” Lynn laughed, pointing a spoon at Justin.  “One year as a kid, maybe like 6 or 7, he ate half my deviled eggs and half a jar of olives before a party started.


“I paid for it, though,” Justin said.  “Couldn’t eat the rest of the night, my stomach hurt so bad.”


“Served you right.  We gave you medicine and you were fine.  You still do it, just not to such an extreme.”


“Her deviled eggs are to die for, though, so it’s worth the risk,” Justin smiled.


“Flattery will get you nowhere, son.  Jenny, if you wanna help, I can find things for you to do.  Justin, enjoy watching the game with your dad…”


“Do as she says, Justin, or you know she’ll talk Jenny into something…” Paul chided.


Justin nodded, not wanting to think of what his mother was capable of talking Jenny into.  With his luck, she’d withhold sex until after they got back to the dorms, driving him crazy for the next 2 days.


A short while later, dinner was ready and on the table.  They still ate in the formal dining room, the table at its smallest, which was still bigger than the table near the kitchen.  There were the typical Thanksgiving foods; roasted turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole.  She’d never been to a Thanksgiving that had deviled eggs or the 7 layer bean dip she’d helped make for during the football game before dinner.  Everything tasted delicious, the conversation was light and upbeat, Jenny trying to stay away from talking about her dad.  


Her mom and brother were going to see him on Saturday.  Justin had offered to take Jenny, but she thought it would be better not to go than come up with some reason to go out.  She would see them all the following Saturday.  


Lynn brought out pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and her mother’s famous peach cobbler for dessert, all homemade.  


“Someday I’ll teach you how to make the cobbler, for now it’s a family secret,” Lynn laughed.  “It’s Justin’s favorite, so be sure to save it for special occasions.”


“She’s lying, once you learn the recipe, make it all the time,” Justin laughed.


“Only if you wanna be out of shape for the NBA,” Jenny jibed, poking at his stomach.  “You’re in peak form now, but after a couple of those cobblers, You’ll need to up your workouts…”


Justin leaned in close.  “As long as I get to work them off with you, I don’t care…”


Jenny playfully pushed him off of her, rolling her eyes.


Justin and Paul did the dishes and put things away, Lynn having earned getting to just sit.  Paul wrapped his arms around Lynn’s shoulders behind the couch, kissing her neck.


“I think we’re gonna turn in.  Good night, see you in the morning.  No plans, so get up whenever, leftovers from breakfast are in the fridge or on the counter.  Love you, Justin,” Lynn said softly.


“Love you too, Mom.  Good night.”


Jenny stayed on the love seat, Justin standing next to her for a bit as Lynn and Paul went downstairs.


Jenny looked up at Justin.  “I haven’t seen him be that affectionate to your mom, you don’t think…”


“I really don’t wanna know, cuz it’ll kill the mood for what I wanna do now…”


“Oh yeah?  Which is what?” she asked, teasing him.


He pulled her up from the couch, into his arms, his arousal pressed firmly against her.  “Look what you did to me.”


“Food baby?” she laughed.  She kissed him sweetly, her hand moving to cup his heat.  “I’m afraid to ask how long you’ve been like this.”


“On and off all day, though this particular time has been since dessert.  Imagining eating off of you, tasting dessert and you all at once.”


“Sounds like it would get messy and sticky…”


“No more than usual,” Justin smirked.


“Ok, THAT is gross.  I love you…” she said, kissing his neck, along his jawline.


“Let me have my fantasies, woman.  They’re all about you anyway.”


“Really?  No celebrity crushes?”


“Is that a thing?  Not like I’ll get to meet any of them, stand a chance…”


“Who?” Jenny asked.


“I dunno, Britney Spears is kinda hot…”


“You could get Britney, just look at you.”


“I don’t need her, I’ve got you.  I’d rather fantasize about you and eventually live them out than fantasize about a person I’ll never meet.”


“Never say never, if one or both of us end up in the music biz somehow.”  


“You’re the only woman I want, celebrity or not.”  He captured her lips with his, pressing his tongue against her lips, Jenny opening softly for him. They hummed against each other, releasing more of the tension they’d built up all day. Justin had some release, but he was eager to reciprocate for Jenny.


“We staying up here on the couch for a bit?” Jenny asked, biting her lower lip.


“Hell no. Last thing I need is to be walked in on. Let’s get to my room, lock the door, and get started.”


He grabbed her hand, practically dragging her downstairs, pressing her against his door after he closed it.


“You’d think we hadn’t done anything for a while, like I hadn’t blown you earlier…”


“I’m more focused on you, baby.”


“Always are. I like that, my ex wasn’t.”


“Less talking, more saying how good things feel.”


He bunched her dress in his hands, pulling it up and off her body. His eyes widened as he saw her in the very see through set of bra and panties.  


“Wow… I mean, I’ve seen you naked plenty of times now, but… wow.”


“You told me to wear something sexy.  I thought about something crotchless, but I figured that might be too over the top.”


“I’m willing to try,” Justin chuckled.


She rolled her eyes.  “The things we do to get men to bang us…”


“Doesn’t take much,” Justin laughed. “Just thinking about you naked, or that blowjob you gave me earlier… fuck.”


“Yeah? It was that good?”


“Still the best I’ve ever had…”


“Is that how this is going to work?” she giggled.


“Every time will be the best time, because it’s you.”


“It didn’t always work like that, babe.”


“Enough talk, more sex,” he growled, capturing her lips with his.  His hands moved to her breasts, teasing her through the bra, not staying for long.  He cupped her ass, giving it a squeeze before giving her a smack.  She jumped at the slight sting.


“Did that hurt, baby?” The way he asked caught her off guard. She figured he’d ask out of concern, but the gravelly tone in his voice said that was what he intended it to do.


“A little.”


“Let me make you feel better…”


She was still standing, Justin going behind her, lowering himself to have her ass in his face.  He knew the exact spot he’d smacked, kissing it sweetly.


“Better?” he asked in that same tone.  She shook her head, curious what he’d do.  “I’ll have to remedy that, then.”  He kissed her flesh, licking it before gently biting down on the area, a squeak emanating from her.


“You’re still wanting to be this dominating guy?  I thought that was just a thing earlier and over.”


“You liked it with HIM, didn’t you?”


“Yeah, but…”


“You don’t like it with me?” 


“I didn’t say that… I just don’t expect this from you all the time.”


“Like you did with him?”


“You give me more than he did, ever could.  As hot as this is, It’s not going to be what I need all the time.”


“So do you want me to stop?”


“Fuck no.”


A smile curled on his lips.  “There’s my good girl.  Now enjoy.”


He pulled the panties off her hips, enjoying the view of her fully naked ass in front of him.  He turned her, taking in her scent.


“So ready for me, aren’t you?”  He edged closer, a groan escaping her throat.  He flicked out his tongue, running it along as much of her as he could reach from the position, making contact with her cluster that sent a shiver down her body.


“I could probably do this right here, but you might want to be on the bed, can’t have you falling in the process…”


She carefully walked over to his bed, an extra swing in her hips as she knew he was watching.  A guttural growl pulled from Justin, Jenny twitching in excitement.  She spread her legs open for him.  “Devour me,” she commanded.


“I’m the one in control right now, so maybe I shouldn’t after all…”


“Justin, PLEASE…”


“I can’t say no to my good girl.”  He dove in, his tongue precise in its movements, licking up her slit before landing on her clit, Justin humming in tasting her, Jenny moaning at the pleasure coursing through her.  


“Oh god, Justin.  Fuck, You’re incredible…” she panted, feeling everything wanting to overpower her.  She grabbed the sheets into her fists, not wanting to hurt him, grabbing onto him too tight. 


Her body shook in release, Justin running his tongue along her, tasting as much of her as he could.


“Again,” he said, returning to her clit, Jenny trying not to scream at the intensity she felt as he began again.


“Oh god, fuck, YES… I’m trying not to scream, alert your parents…”


“I’d do this at center court in front of a packed house, just to show that you’re mine.  No one else gets to have you. I’m yours, and you’re mine.”


“Justin, oh fuck, god yes…”


Her hips bucked wildly as he brought her to the edge, having to press down on her hips to keep her steady and not lose momentum. She grunted in another wave of release, out of breath.


“You’re gonna fuck me now, right? I mean, how do you follow that?” Jenny wondered. 


“Proposing?” Justin replied.


“Wait, WHAT?!” she responded, sitting up on her elbows to look at him.


“Kidding, but wanted to see your response. Not sure if it’s a good thing or not.”


“How could I say no after that? But seriously, don’t ask in the middle of sex. My answer won’t change, but I want the sex to be after I say yes.”


“That sure of us, huh? Already saying yes?”


“I guess I am.”


“Well good to know. I’ll keep that in mind. Now, let’s keep going…”


He laid over her, kissing her deeply, his hands reaching behind her to unhook her bra.  He kissed down her neck, sucking on her through the bra before pulling it off of her.  He grazed her hardened nubs with his teeth, a groan pulling from her throat and her legs clenching together.  His finger entered her, his palm pressing against her clit as he moved in and out of her.  He was everywhere at once, overwhelming her senses and driving her towards oblivion. 


“Fuck, oh god… Justin, yes, YES…”


“Cum for me again baby, you know you want to.”  


She nodded, incapable of speech.  He felt her squeeze around his finger before relaxing in release. 


He put his finger to his lips, sucking her nectar off of it. “Fuck, your taste is addicting. I need one more hit before I fuck you.”


“God, Justin, I don’t think I can…”


“You can, and you will,” he said, sounding almost like an order.  She groaned at how take charge he was, like he’d been doing this forever.  The intensity at which she felt everything once his tongue made contact, her eyes slammed shut and she no longer cared whether anyone could hear them. Words didn’t seem enough, only making guttural, animalistic sounds as she felt the room begin to spin.  She felt like a bright light was beginning to shine, her body feeling like it was on fire, in the best way possible.


Her release surprised him, she was silent, but it shook her hard.


“You ok?” he asked, voice full of concern.


“Best. Orgasm. EVER!” she panted. “Seriously, oh my god… You better fuck me right now before I do it for you.”


“We can arrange that another night. Tonight, I’m in charge.  Get ready, baby.  This won’t be gentle…”


He kissed her deeply, forcefully, slamming into her.  His lips stifled a scream of pleasure at being filled so fully. His pace was an all out sprint; messy, out of control, animalistic. He was a man possessed, needing a release as powerful as what she had experienced. 


His hands roughly grabbed her breasts, her ass, needing her intensely.  “You drive me crazy, I can’t get enough of you. Even when we’ve been at it all night and I’m exhausted, I still want more.  Honestly, I see us being like this for a long time.”


“There’s more to a relationship than sex, Justin.”


“Exactly. I love you, Jenny, completely.”


“Justin… fuck, I’m so close…”


“Let go, baby.  It’ll take me over.”


He kissed her, his tongue invading her mouth as he felt her come undone, taking him with her.  His body lay limp over hers, both panting for breath in the afterglow.


“So intense…” Jenny managed.


“Like he was?” Justin wondered. 


“But different. I meant it, that was more intense than any orgasm I’ve ever had.”


“I feel like I have nowhere to go but downhill now,” Justin chuckled.


“Don’t think of it like that. I’ll still enjoy the fuck out of what we do, don’t you worry.”


“I can’t help but want to compare myself to him.  After what happened between high school and college, the last girl I fell in love with…”


“You wanna make sure I don’t hurt you like she did, I get it.  But here’s the thing, is it’s not just about the sex with us.  With him, that’s all it was, not a lot of deep, personal conversations.  You know me better than he does, did.  He has tried to be more like that, but it’s too late.  I’m with you, this is it, Justin.”


“Were you seeing him when we first slept together?”


“No, I ended things pretty soon after we got together.  Even with us not being super physical, I knew something was different.  Even if things weren’t as great sexually, I’d pretty much made up my mind before that really got started.  Before I knew your ‘secret’, I kept wishing you’d fuck me before we got together, so I knew what you were like and could break things off with him before we became a thing.  He didn’t think you could fulfill me the way that he could, despite me telling him you gave me things he couldn’t.  He’s not taking things well, seeing us around campus…”


“Wait, he goes to the school?  Does he live in our dorm?”


“No.”


“Do we have a class with him?”


“Yeah,” she sighed, not wanting to get into it more than that.  “Then if we’re around campus and things.  Not that it should matter.  We’re together, and I ended things before we became sexually intimate.  He doesn’t know about my dad, I could never open up to him about that.  So you’re very different from him, and we really need to not talk about you versus him anymore.”


“What about your other boyfriend?”


“What about him?”

 

“He wasn’t always focused on you, sexually?”

 

“No.  That’s actually how this all started.  Even though we were broken up, I’d still hook up with him from time to time when I really needed that outlet, and Maddie wanted to help me really get over him.  You know the saying, you can’t get over someone until you get under someone else.  That’s how everything this year started, me trying to get my ex out of my system, only to realize just how much I’d been missing out on sexually.  It got the job done, but I never orgasmed like that with David, my ex, the first guy I was with.”


“Did you love him?”


“I thought I did, yeah.  We were each other’s firsts, but I had no idea what sex was supposed to be like.  He cared more about him getting off that I’d often go without.  So to find a guy that could give me the emotional connection we had, and be phenomenal in bed, which you obviously are… I knew this could be it, even before the sex.  I guess I assumed based on your reputation things would be great, not knowing you were saving that part of yourself.  So for things to go the way they did, this relationship means a lot to both of us.  We wouldn’t be having sex if you weren’t sure I was it for you.”


“Yeah. I knew right away there was something different about you.  I didn’t want you to have the typical impression of me. I really never cared with anyone else, what they thought of me as a person.  They wanted me based on being drunk at frat parties or seeing me play ball, not getting to know me. The way we kept running into each other, I knew it wasn’t meant to be the same meaningless fling.”


He kissed her softly. “I can pinpoint exactly when I knew I loved you.”


“When?” Jenny wondered. 


“That night you came to the fundraiser with me.  Seeing you in that dress, talking art with you.  Telling you what I’d do to you if you were just a fling, and you saying you wanted to be swept off your feet.  I knew things had to be different. You could have done something then and there to try and make me change my mind. I wasn’t sure how you felt until you asked to go back, kissed me.  I knew I was hooked, but once I knew you were too, I had to figure out my plan to sweep you off your feet.”


“It all started with that song at the party, you pretending not to like me.”


“I couldn’t be TOO obvious, I almost pushed you away once…”


“I’m glad you didn’t.  I could never be happy with him like I am with you.”


“I know one thing’s for sure.”


“What?”


“I wanna go again, be the tender lover this time.  Something he’d never be, give your body the attention it deserves that your ex couldn’t give you.”


“Pretty sure you did that in round 1, every time we do this.”


“Are you really saying no to more tonight?” he chuckled. 

 

“Not even a little,” she said, pulling him close, kissing him deeply.

Chapter 32 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

11/4/22

“The weekend went by so fast,” Justin said as he parked his car on campus.


“It did. We went to the winery, I swear your mom would’ve taken us to the ones farther away if she had her way.”


“You’re probably right. I know I enjoyed our nightly fun though. You got over being nervous about it pretty quick…”


“Best orgasms ever tend to do that,” she laughed lightly.


“We have two more weeks before finals, I’m curious if Chasez will give us extra time to work on things.”


“He won’t be there, he is taking some time off for an emergency, we have Dr. Morrison for a couple weeks.”


“Oh.  Well, I hope everything’s ok.  Maybe we’ll get lucky and the next couple weeks will be time to work on our projects…”


“We’re pretty much done, aren’t we?”


“You wouldn’t want time to practice it some more?”


“I thought we pretty much had it down…”


“You know it by heart already?”


“I guess learning the lyrics more wouldn’t hurt,” she agreed.


“Then we can relive our first time after…”


“Always sex with you,” she smiled. 


“Complaining?” 


“Hardly.”


“Did you intend the double entendre?”


“I’ll double your entendre…”


“Let’s get up to my room.”



Justin woke up the next morning, his arm around Jenny. He ran his thumb along her skin, feeling the softness and warmth of having her next to him. 


I want to wake up like this every morning, for the rest of my life.  After the season is over, I wanna go shopping for a ring. We’ll have senior year to plan, hopefully I get drafted somewhere… I love Jenny so much, I can’t imagine feeling this way about anyone else.


Jenny turned onto her back, her head turning towards Justin and her eyes slowly fluttering open.


“Morning, beautiful,” Justin smiled softly. 


“Morning, handsome.  Sleep well?”


“Great. You?”


“Same.  I wanna start looking for an apartment, maybe next weekend? I leave Friday for another away game on Saturday. Somewhere near campus so we don’t have to commute.”


“It’s expensive though, isn’t it? I mean, we’re right downtown.”


“My parents will cover it, it’s fine.  As long as I’m doing school, they’ll cover it.  I could seriously go for my PhD and have no debt.”


“That’s great,” Jenny sighed, knowing how hard she’d worked to earn her education.


“Hey,” he said, cupping her cheek.  “I’ll make sure you’re taken care of, too.  I mean, you are gonna be my wife someday, right?”


“Someday…”


“Meet you downstairs in a bit?  I seriously need us in our own place just so it’s easier to shower and not have to go very far.”


“Why, you don’t want someone walking in on our shower sex?” she teased.


“I’m sorry you heard any of whatever Marie and I were doing.”


“You called her peaches…”


“I called all of them peaches.”


“Not me.”


“You’re different.  You’re my future wife, mother of my children.  Shit, we hadn’t discussed that.  How DO you feel about having kids?”


“I’m on board with that.  Especially if it means having fun trying with you.”


“We’ve had a lot of fun just practicing, that’s for sure,” he growled, pulling her tighter against him.


“We both need to shower, get dressed, have breakfast,” Jenny reminded him.  “All of that before going to class.  Sorry buddy, but it’ll have to wait.  I’m sure it’ll be worth it though.”


“Always is,” Justin smiled.  “Seriously though, I wanna move in somewhere as soon as we can, have a place of our own after finals.”


“When is the game in Hawaii?  Maybe we should move in after that?  So we aren’t moving in somewhere and then leaving on vacation?”


“What do you suggest in the meantime?  Cuz I foresee a lot of shower sex in our future…”


“You're incorrigible.”


“I’m in a relationship with a seriously beautiful and sexy woman I want to appreciate and have crazy hot sex with…  Nothing wrong with that.  Don’t tell me you’re getting bored of things already…”


“Absolutely not,” she grinned.  “My man is hot, eager as FUCK to please me, how would i be that stupid?”


“And I’m on track for the NBA…”


“I don’t care about that, you know that.  You could be teaching at a middle or high school for all I care, as long as we’re together, having great sex,” she smiled.


“I thought that there was more to a relationship than just sex…”


“There is, but when it’s as good as what we’re doing, you recognize it.  I’ll see you in a bit.  Love you.”  She gave him a quick kiss before getting out of bed.


“Yeah, I need that ass to stay here,” he joked as she walked towards her clothes, groaning as she playfully bent over to pick them up.  “Definitely after that…”


“It’s all yours tonight,” she replied.


“Really?” Justin asked with surprise.


“Not THAT, nasty boy.  I’ll text you when I’m ready if you’re not already at my door once you’re ready.  I’m sure that will take a while,” she said, her eyes flitting to the tenting under his sheets.


“Not as much time as you’d think, thankfully.  At least not when I do it.  When you do it, that’s a whole other story…”


“Love you babe, see you soon,” she sighed, dressed and walking out of his doorway.



“Didn’t take you long,” Jenny said as she opened the door for Justin.


“Told you I don’t take as long,” he laughed, seeing Maddie and trying to not be too obvious.


“Let’s go, I don’t wanna be late for class.  We spent too long talking this morning…”


“Talking, or ‘talking’?” Maddie wondered. 


“Actual talking, but thanks for thinking I’m capable of that first thing on a Monday morning.”


“Hey, any morning can be a good morning for morning sex.  Jeremy just left not too long before you got here this morning.”


“I really don’t need to know,” Jenny chuckled. 


“I know way too much already,” Justin laughed, grabbing Jenny’s hand and leading her down the hall.


They had breakfast before heading to Sci Fi Lit.  They had finished V for Vendetta and were now reading a comic book series called Y the Last Man.  Justin loved that he got to read comic books for school, Jenny found the story line intriguing, even if there was some gratuitous nudity.


“It’s nothing but women, all the men die, do you really think they NEED clothes anymore?” Justin laughed as they walked out of class.


“In winter, hell yeah, protect against sunburn… To be Yorrick, though, the only guy to somehow survive, every woman wants him.  Hmmm, sounds like someone else I know,” she said.


“You mean me?  Well, unlike our comic book hero, I already have the love of my life, I’m not trying to find her in the midst of the chaos.  He knows she’s alive, but trying to physically get to the woman he loves…”


“We only read the first 3 volumes, it’s a 12 book series.  You gonna buy the rest, see what happens?”


“Kinda thinking about it, yeah.”


“For more half naked women?” she laughed.


“I got all the woman I need right here.  Plenty of mental pictures up here…” he said, tapping his head.


“Smooth recovery,” she sighed. 


“Just being honest. I’m more into the story than the artwork. Well, that’s a lie, but not the nudity. It’s an interesting premise, and that even if the world were run by women, we’d still have conflict.  I wanna see how the story plays out. If he finds his girlfriend, whether there’s anything still there between them.  This class has been a lot of social commentary and feminist in nature, not that I mind. I definitely wasn’t expecting this, either.  Let’s get into class and see what. Morrison will have for us.”


Justin opened the door, Jenny’s eyes wide and blinking at the sight of JC already in the room, Dr. Morrison nowhere in sight.


“Nice to see you’re back, Professor,” Justin said.  “Jenny told me you’d be out, so I’m glad things are ok that you’re back.”


“Are things ok? Dr. Morrison made it seem like it might be a while,” Jenny said softly, hoping Justin wouldn’t catch on that she knew.


“A good friend came to see me last week,” JC replied quietly, his eyes fixed on Jenny. “Made quite the impression on me.”


“I’m glad you’re back, I was worried,” Jenny said truthfully. She hadn’t really thought about him all weekend, being with Justin, but worried how much time he needed.


“Thank you for worrying, I can’t tell you what that means to me,” JC said, wishing he could tell her, show her properly. 


They sat down, class starting a few minutes later. JC found he kept wanting to look in her direction, trying to remind himself he had other students to teach, not to be so obvious.  Jenny tried to stay focused on the lesson, not the man teaching it. It wasn’t lost on her how much he looked her way, and how it made her feel conflicted again.  She hated it, feeling helpless around him, powerless to stop him from whatever he wanted.



Early Wednesday evening, Maddie and Jenny met her mom and brother outside the small arena the basketball games played in.  They walked in, finding Lynn and Paul already seated.  They all greeted each other, giving hugs or handshakes.


“Hawaii is all booked, Jenny, you’re gonna love it,” Lynn said.


“You’re going to Hawaii?  When?  Hopefully not for Christmas…” Carol wondered.


“Justin has a game there in January. They try to alternate years between playing here or there.   It’s the one away game we go to, for obvious reasons.  I hope it’s ok we’re stealing her away for a week to go with us.  A couple days before the game, then a few days after.  It’s all before the new semester starts, so she wouldn’t miss any school.”


“She didn't tell me is all,” Carol said, feeling left out of her daughter’s life.


“Sorry.  I know I would eventually.  There’s just been a lot going on with finals in a couple weeks, seeing Dad this weekend…” Jenny sighed.  


“Is he far away?” Lynn wondered.


“No, but it’s complicated.”


“I’m sorry.  Justin was practically a baby when his father and I split, so I understand a bit.”

 

You really DON’T, Jenny thought, nodding her head.

 

The game began,  Maddie and Jenny cheering for their guys, the team taking an early lead.  They were a cohesive team, a lot of them having chances to score.  Jenny was still learning the rules, positions within the game, Justin switching up positions on the court as needed.  Jenny was impressed at how he could be running down the court one way on offense, to stop on a dime and suddenly run defense, guarding players before getting the ball back and passing it down court.  She wasn’t sure what it was, but she found it strangely a big turn on, watching his focus and ability to adapt at a moment’s notice, watching his arms as he guarded or blocked a shot, his legs as he ran up and down the court.  He was barely winded doing all that running, making her think of how out of breath he’d get during sex, curious what the difference between the two was, basketball seeming much more physically demanding and yet sex taking a lot more out of him than an actual sport appeared to now.


The game continued on, winning the game and the crowd was excited.  Justin locked eyes with Jenny, she saw that wildness in his eyes, knowing she’d be in for it later.  She and Maddie ran down to the floor, Jenny jumping into Justin’s arms. 


“Great job, baby,” she said, hugging him tight.


“He’s all sweaty, you’re ok with that?” Maddie said, slightly disgusted.


“Very ok with it. Proud of my man,” Jenny beamed. 


Maddie gave Jeremy a kiss, not being as close to him as Jenny was to Justin.  


The rest of the parents came down, congratulating Justin on a good game before he headed off to the showers.  There were no plans for dinner, Tim needing to get home to finish homework and Justin still needed to pack for the away game.  At least that was the excuse he’d given his parents to give them more alone time.  Lynn and Paul waited with Jenny, walking to their car once Justin came back out.  They gave goodbye hugs before Justin turned and looked at Jenny.


“Food before, or after?” he asked with a smirk.


“That’s up to you, I ate during the game. Are you hungry now?” she asked. 


“Starving,” he growled, nibbling on her neck.  “I’ll have you before we go grab a quick bite…”



“I’ll be back on Sunday, I can’t wait to see you, hold you again.”


“It’s ok to wish you good luck, it’s not a superstition like in the theater?”


“Wish me all the luck you’ve got.  I’m gonna miss you. Take my key in case Maddie wants some time with Jeremy,” he said, handing her his room key.


“I need to find something I can give you to take with you on road games. Nothing weird like underwear, but something you can hold and look at.”


“I wouldn’t mind a pair of your panties in my bag, imagining you wearing them for me…”


“I meant something more sentimental, but won’t get you laughed at.”


“No one is gonna laugh at a guy with a pair of his girl’s panties…”


“Still not happening,” she laughed. 


“I gotta get going.  I love you, I miss you already.  I’ll call you when I can.”


Jenny’s heart dropped as she watched him walk into the stadium, knowing the team would meet in the locker room before going to the bus.  She didn’t have classes that day, going back to her dorm room to get ready for work.



She was halfway into her shift at the bookstore, restocking the shelves as usual, going through books they’d ordered that were ready to be put out on display.  She carried a small box of books towards the front of the store, refreshing the holiday book display.  New books were in, a little something for everyone.  She heard the bell on the door jingle, staying on task, greeting the customer without looking up from her work.


“Imagine my surprise walking past here and happening to find a beautiful woman in the window…” the voice said.


Jenny immediately looked up.  “Josh… What are you doing here?”


“I heard this place might have a book I needed, and I’d heard about this place for years but never made it in.  I figured I didn't have classes to teach or attend, so I decided to come by.  I’m so glad I did.”


“I can show you to our music section, if that’s what you’re looking for.”


“Right now I think romance is a little more my speed…”


“Josh, no.  I know we aren’t that close to the school, but no.  It’s over.  I’m with Justin, I love him.”


“I finally decided to find a book my dad suggested, feel a little closer to him somehow.  I think I’ll stop in more often, be closer to you, too.”


“Josh, stop.  This is getting way out of hand.  I’ll be happy to help you find the book, but we are over.  In a couple weeks I won’t even be your student anymore, nothing more than two people that will pass each other on campus.  I saw you aren’t teaching any of the classes I’m taking next semester, so this won’t be an issue anymore.”


“Exactly.  You won’t be a student, I can pursue you fully, properly.”


“I’m in a relationship, Josh, no. You can’t pursue me because I’m not interested, not anymore.”


JC sighed, sure he was coming on too strong.  “I’m sorry.  Let me just find the book and be on my way.”


She helped him find the book, an older book they had in an early edition, his father’s copy was practically falling apart from having read it so many times, even in hardback.  


“This feels right, somehow.  To have something he enjoyed so much, but have a better version, in his mind.  I’m sure that’s all he wanted for me, to have his vision of a better life, but the way he went about it…”


“I’m sorry for your loss, Josh.”


“The funeral is tomorrow.  I feel bad asking, but would you go with me?  Obviously my mother will be there, but I’m not really wanting to be with my family, their world I wanted no real part of.”


“I don’t know that it’s a good idea…”


“Please,” he asked, his eyes full of emotion, desperation.


“What time?” Jenny wondered.


“2:00.”


“I’m supposed to see my dad, it takes almost an hour each way on the light rail, then walking the rest of the way from the stop…”


“What if I drove you?” JC offered.


“No, I couldn’t.  I can’t let you see that part of things…”


“Rehab?”


“Something like that,” Jenny sighed.


“So prideful.”


“More like ashamed.”


“At least you still have a father, Jenny.  Whatever your relationship with him, you’re going to see him tomorrow.  Let me take you.  Save you time.”


“Ok.  I”m supposed to be there by 10:00.  Leave campus by 9:30?  Meet you at the coffee shop?”


“Sounds good.  Do you need me to provide you a dress?  The black one you wore for the fundraiser would do nicely…”


“It’s way too low cut for a funeral, Josh.”


“It’s early December, wear a sweater or something over it.  It’s not THAT bad, you wore it to a fundraiser dinner full of people similar to the funeral.”


“I’ll go, but only because Justin has an away game and I want to be there to support you.  It means nothing, though.”


“Understood.  I’ll see you tomorrow morning at 9:30.”  Jenny watched him walk out the door and down the street.


Her heart was almost racing, uncertain as to why.  She loved Justin, why did she still feel this pull towards JC?  He gave her everything she’d had with JC, and then some.  Things were intense, personal, intimate, and not just about sex.  They understood each other in ways that baffled her.  She didn't feel a lot of that with JC, but still found herself being at least a little turned on, if not more than she cared to admit.  

 

It’s because you’re still seeing him, your body remembering things.  Once you stop seeing him as much, it’ll go away.  You felt like this with David, remembering things, needing to fill urges.  You have Justin, you don’t need Josh, no matter what your body is trying to tell you…

Chapter 33 by nsyncsfan2001

Jenny woke up the next morning, not really caring what she threw on to see her dad.  Seeing him was the important part.  She pulled her hair into a low ponytail, pulling on Justin’s jersey shirt and a school sweatshirt. She’d keep the sweatshirt on around JC, not reminding him more of the situation than she had to, but also wanting to support her boyfriend during his away game.


She walked across campus to the coffee shop, getting a drink and a breakfast sandwich.  She saw JC enter, waiting for him to get what he needed before walking out, giving each other space so as not to be obvious.  She followed at a distance towards the parking garage for his apartment, getting into a black Jeep.


“I guess I had you pegged as a different kind of car, a cool sports car or luxury sedan.”


“I mean, I have other cars, access to them, but this is my favorite.  I feel like a regular guy in this car, not who everyone assumes me to be because of my family.”


“Which is funny because I have no idea who your family is to know whether you have money or not.”


“My dad was the CFO for a multi billion dollar company, so not the face of the company, but he worked very hard for all his success.  My grandfather had been very important and prominent in the community, it’s a lot of pressure sometimes.”


“They want you to take over?”


“Ideally, but I think they know at this point it’s not happening.  It’s been over a week and no one has reached out to me saying ‘here’s when you start’ or even so much as an ‘I’m sorry for your loss’, so I think they’re thinking about someone else.  It’s not a family business, at least not anymore.  Great grandpa started it, grandpa keeping it small and local, Dad helping make it what it is now.  I’m proud of what he accomplished, I just don’t want it for myself.  I think that’s been hard for people he’s surrounded himself with to understand.”


He looked at her, sitting in his passenger seat, willing to drive her off into the sunset, leaving anything and everything behind.  “So, where are we going?  Unless we’re just gonna sit here.”


“Head towards the freeway, I’ll direct you from there.  I worry you’ll judge me once you know where we’re going, I don’t want you to get a head start on things.”


He pulled out of the garage, following her directions.  The drive was much shorter than public transportation would have been.  Things finally clicked when she told him to turn at a light that led to the correctional facility.  


“Your dad is HERE?”


“Yeah.  Now you know why I didn't say anything earlier.  Not anything to be proud of.  At least with rehab it would be a choice he made to better himself, not because of something he’d done and had to go.  I don’t want to get into this now.  You can wait inside for me, stay in your car, there’s a mall down the street if you want.  I should be back in about an hour and a half, they hold to a tight schedule.”


“I’ll go in with you, if you want.”


“You don’t have to.”


“Would you like me to,so you aren’t waiting alone?”


“If it’s not too much trouble…”


“Let’s go,” he said softly.


They walked in, Jenny checking in and waiting for her group to be called.  She cleared security, waiting in line to get on the bus.  She looked back at JC before fully leaving the lobby, JC watching as she walked with the group towards the bus.


“Hi Jenny,” her dad said into the phone.  “Good Thanksgiving?”


“Yeah.  I was with Justin’s family.”


“So I heard.  From how your mom talks, it sounds like things are pretty serious.”


“Honestly?  Yeah.  He’s got an away game, so I’m wearing his jersey in support.  Don’t tell Mom, not yet, but he wants to move in together.”

 

“You’re telling me cuz they’re plexiglass separating us, in case I get mad, aren’t you?”

 

“Kinda, yeah…”


“Jenny, if you wanna move in with him, that’s your choice.  Gammy and Poppy might not like it, but you’re 21, you’re free to make your own decisions about your life now.  Your mom and Tim talk glowingly about him, so I’m sure he’s a wonderful guy and that this would be a step forward.  If you were that nervous about it, I would be able to tell.  You seem excited at the prospect, nervous to tell me because you think I’d be upset, not because you’re not sure it’s the right thing to do.”


“I know it’s what I want, but being your daughter, I wasn’t sure how you’d take it.  I worry Mom will be upset, disappointed since we aren’t married.”


“You love him, he loves you?”


“Yeah,” she smiled.


“Then that’s all that matters.  School going ok?”


“Yeah, a couple more weeks until finals.  One more week of classes, then finals.  Christmas at home, Justin will come with me, then we go to Hawaii in January for a basketball game.  His mom has things all planned out.”


“It keeps coming back to Justin.  That’s how I know it’s real, jenny.  I’m glad you’re happy, I know with David things weren’t always so great.  You didn't tell me much, but I picked up on things.  I know I gave you a hard time about boys when you were younger, but I want you to feel comfortable talking to us about things, ok?”


She nodded.  They talked for a while before their hour was up. The time flew by, soon getting back on the bus to the lobby. 


JC smiled as he saw her walk towards him, a smile on her face from a good visit. They walked to his car, getting in and heading towards campus.


“Good visit?” he asked. 


“Yeah.  Not as great as being able to hug him, but I’ll take what I can get.”


“What happened? For him to end up there…”


“I’d rather not talk about it. I don’t know a whole lot anyway, not really.  Mom told me everything she knows, but even she doesn’t know much. I guess that’s to protect her from being an accomplice or whatever, not turning him in or something, I dunno…”


She’d been able to share with Justin so easily, but with JC she felt like she couldn’t tell him. Things still felt very surface level, even with him opening up to her. She didn’t want to share too much, get sucked back in. 


He pulled up to the curb closest to her dorm.  “I’ll see you in a bit. A black sedan will meet you here, I’ll be in it.  I can’t wait to see you, it’s going to make this more bearable for me.”


“I’m sorry you feel that way with your family. Things are really that bad with your mom? Do you have any siblings? I feel like I know nothing about you and yet I’m going to this funeral…”


“I just… really want you there.”


“Ok. I’ll see you in a bit.”


“I can arrange hair and nail appointments if you want…”


 “It’s a funeral, I think I’ll be ok.  But thank you.”


She walked into her dorm room, Maddie sitting at her desk studying. 


“You’re back early from seeing your dad…”


“I got a ride from someone. Told Dad about moving in with Justin…”


“Smart move, there was stuff between you and Justin is out of town.”


“He was surprisingly supportive. Hopefully Mom will be just as ok with things.  Not sure when we’d move in, maybe between semesters.”


“That soon? That’s in like 2 weeks to a month! I’m excited for you, I really am, Jenny. If that’s what you want.”


“We’ve already talked about marriage, kinda.  This is it, we both feel it.”


“And things are over with Josh, so I’m really glad you found each other.  I was nervous at first, but getting to know him, seeing how he treats you… I was wrong.”


Jenny started getting dressed, Maddie finally looking up from her books.


“Where are you going all dressed up?”


“My friend’s dad’s funeral.”


“Really, the dress Josh picked out for you?”


“It’s the nicest black dress I own, so sue me.”


She finished getting ready, grabbing a sweater before heading out the door.  She saw the black sedan, a man in a suit waiting for her. 


“Ms. Thomas?” he asked.  Jenny nodded, the man opening the door. 


Jenny got in the car, JC sitting on the opposite side of the back seat.  He wore an all black suit, save for a white carnation tucked into a pocket on the jacket.


“I have one for you, per my mother’s request for all attending.”


JC pinned a white rose onto Jenny’s dress, not caring about the sweater.  “I do love that dress on you…”


They made a short drive to an opulent Catholic church, sure that they didn’t attend there but wanted the nicest looking place for the ceremony.


He ushered her in through a side door, not where the line of guests was.


“Josh, I can’t…”


“Heather,” JC said, catching her attention, “this is Jenny. I need her to sit with you, or if any of your friends are here.”


“Oh, uh… sure, I guess.”


“Jenny, this is my sister Heather; Heather, this is my friend Genevieve.”


“Friend, huh? That mean she’s single?” a young male voice asked. 


“Neither the time or place, Tyler… My CHARMING younger brother.  She’s not here for you, not now, not ever…”


“Ugh, enough you two,” their sister said.  She looked at Jenny.  “You can sit with me, honey.”  Heather gently pulled Jenny’s arm to sit in the pew, Tyler sitting between his siblings, JC thankful for the space from Jenny so things weren’t too obvious.


The church began to fill with people, mostly people Jenny assumed had worked with or for Mr. Chasez.  Jenny looked at the picture of the man in the program.  He didn’t look like the man JC made him out to be.  He looked kind, caring, not a monster that made his son marry for business and duty.


She looked at his mother as JC walked her over, sitting her next to himself.  Again, she didn’t seem the aloof woman who would make her son marry for money, very confused about JC’s marriage. Was it all a lie he told people?  


The service started, Jenny hearing wonderful things about Mr. Chasez; stories of kindness, generosity, and love for others.  She wished she’d gotten to meet him, see for herself the man he was compared to what JC said.  It felt somber, certainly, but a celebration of life instead of mourning a cold and distant man.


The ceremony ended, moving to a reception in the adjacent hall.  Heather kept Jenny close to her, getting food together and sitting next to her at the table. 


Jenny scanned the room, seeing a stunningly beautiful woman laughing and holding JC’s arm, looking very cozy with him as he talked with people.


“Who’s that?” Jenny asked Heather quietly. 

 

“Her? She’s the reason you’re here, honey. That’s Alyssa, his wife…”

Chapter 34 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

11/6/22

“THAT is his wife?” Jenny asked, louder than she meant to be still quiet that most people near them didn’t hear.


“I know what you’re thinking, ‘why is he with me and not her?’.  That is a much more complicated topic…”


“We’re not even together, not anymore…”


“Still, to bring you… This is all for show, to make Mommy and Daddy happy.”


“Your parents don’t seem…” Jenny started, being cut off.


“Not my parents, HERS.  Dad was having some trouble with the business, needed some help. He’d worked with her dad, and they had dated during high school, as much as you can when she went away for school.  She was crazy about him, always has been, but only in a bid for money.  So when our dad was having problems, he sweetened the pot by forcing them to get married.  If JC refused, the company would fail and he’d have all this guilt of ruining things for dad. He did the noble thing and agreed.”


“He seemed to hate your dad over it all…”


“Wouldn’t you if you were getting forced to marry someone? He tries to make Dad worse than he is because of it, it makes him feel less guilty if he’d said no.  We all know he didn’t want to, Dad was ready to step away from everything his granddad had built, but Josh went ahead with it to save Dad’s pride.”


“Josh is a pretty decent guy,” Jenny sighed, looking at Heather.


“I’m glad to hear you say that,” she heard whispered in his ear.  He looked up at Heather.  “Not talking shit about me, are you, sis?”


“All good things,” Jenny assured him with a smile.


“Your secret is safe with me,” Heather whispered.


Jenny excused herself to the bathroom.  As she walked up to the sink once she was done, she saw the door open.


“You Josh’s new fling?”  Jenny turned, Alyssa standing by the door.


“No,” Jenny said nervously.


“You’re the only one I don’t know here, you were sitting with Heather, so you must be his latest plaything…”


“Do you love him?” Jenny asked boldly.


“Our marriage isn’t based on that, I’m sure he told you.  Did I once? Yes. Did he ever love me back? No.”


“You dated in high school, how could he have not had feelings for you?”


“That was high school, you should know there’s a difference… Just because we were barely around each other while we were together didn’t mean he loved me.”


“Enough to agree to marry you.”


“Purely business, he made sure I knew that. So know that whatever you have, or had with him, it’ll never be more.”


“Trust me, I’m aware, and that’s just one of many reasons I’m not with him.”


“If you’re here, you were with him, or you’re gonna be.  Either way, I love the power I hold over him…”


“But you can’t marry someone you love, that doesn’t make you upset or something?”


“It’s just paper.  Paper that makes me a very wealthy woman.  I come out at certain times to play the doting wife, then go back home to an amazing man.  I get the best of both worlds.”


“You’d rather be tied to him for money than be married to a man you love?”


“I get an allowance from my inheritance. As long as I live within that, I can do as I please with whoever I please. Sounds like a sweet deal to me…”


“Sounds terrible to me. At some point I’d want more with someone I actually love.  No amount of money would keep me from that.”


“Tell that to my 7 figure inheritance, which I’m investing and making great returns on. With any luck, by the time I get to fully collect on it, it could be 9 figures…”


“But at what cost?  All that money, but no loving husband, no kids.  You’re beautiful, your babies would be breathtaking.  God knows you could afford them.”


“I’ve given up any hope for any of that.”


“Do you want ANY of that? I know not every woman wants to be a mother…”


“Even if I did…”


“Losing money but gaining control of your life sounds like a decent trade off.”


“He wants you, I can tell. The way he whispered in your ear. He smiled as he stood there for a second, he looked so gentle, the man I wish he was with me.  Like he wants to fuck you into next week, but also be loving, affectionate.”


“That was never our relationship, nothing resembling real emotion.”


“Just incredible sex?” she asked with an awkward laugh.


“Yeah,” Jenny sighed. 


“More than I ever got. Even in high school, two horny rich kids with nothing but time and no supervision, we never… I’d almost trade all my money just to know what it feels like to be really desired by him.  I dream about it at night, sometimes, when I’m lonely.”


“I thought you had someone,” Jenny said, confused. 


“Business trips can last a week or more.  I envy you, having that with him.  I never told the other girls he’s brought to things.”


“Why me?”


“Because of how he looks at you. You’re different. What you have with him…”


“It’s over. I’m with someone else.  I’m just a caring friend.”


Alyssa laughed quietly. “Oh honey, I see how you look at him too.  You can’t deny it, there’s still a part of you that wants him.”


“A part I can’t have, so it doesn’t matter.  It’s over, I’m with someone who can give me what I want, what I need in the long run.”


“I admit I came in here wanting to gloat, that I have him in a way you don’t, but I didn’t expect this discussion, for me to wish I had what you do.  I knew he’d bring you, rather, whoever his newest girl was.  You’re different, he’s different around you.  Don’t ignore that, not if you really want him, married or not.”


Alyssa walked out of the bathroom, Jenny following suit shortly after.  It wasn’t until she saw JC across the reception hall that she saw a familiar head of blonde curls, her eyes widening as they made eye contact.


“Jenny, darlin’, I didn't expect you to be here…” Lynn said.


“I found out about the professor’s loss and I wanted to show my support,” Jenny said, trying not to make eye contact with her boyfriend’s mother or her former lover.


“They have a game tonight,” JC recalled, “is he nervous at all?”


“No, he’s excited.  Jenny, do you want to come to dinner with us tonight?  We’re picking Justin up from the airport tomorrow, maybe you could come with us…”


“Let’s do the airport for sure.  I’m not sure about tonight just yet.”  She saw a smile creep across JC’s lips with her peripheral vision.  “How do you know the family, to be here?”


“I worked with him on a community project a while back.  Lynn and Karen put together an incredible fundraiser to get the funds we needed for the project.  My company worked with his on a business deal a while back as well.  I wasn’t on the project, but he was around the office a bit so we’d grab lunch every so often for a bit.”


“I didn't realize,” JC said.  “I was at school during the fundraiser, probably midterms or something, I only knew you as Justin’s parents from this year going to the games.  “You have a very lucky son, I hope you know that, I hope HE knows that…”


Jenny wasn’t lost on the reference to Justin being with her.  She saw Heather and sat back down at the table, feeling JC’s eyes on her as she walked.


The people began to leave, JC quietly pulling Jenny to a side exit after saying goodbye to his family.


“Can we talk?” Jenny wondered aloud as they headed towards a black sedan.


“Where?  About what?”


“Somewhere we won’t be seen, so no one misconstrues, and about a lot of things.”


“Take us to my place,” JC said, the driver nodding as they approached the car.  Jenny got in first, followed by JC.  


It was a short drive to his apartment, letting her in the building and leading her up to his apartment.


She sat down on the couch, JC getting a couple glasses of water to start.  “Ok, no one can see or hear us, what did you want to talk to me about?”


“Everything.  Your dad doesn't seem like the guy you made him out to be.  And during the reception, I ran into Alyssa.  Rather, she ran into me…”


“Can we talk about her first? What did she say?”


“She was trying to flaunt that she’s your wife, something I’ll never be.  Then it turned into me telling her she deserves to be happy, that money won’t buy her what she wants.”


“It gets her exactly what she wants,” JC sneered.


“I think something I said changed her. She envied me by the end, that I had something with you she never had, and that I’m not like the other women you’ve been with and brought to things.”


“You’re not,” he sighed.


“I feel sorry for her, with a guy she can’t marry because she’s more focused on money.”


“Well, it sounds like you carried yourself well with her,” he said, surprised by the way the conversation went.


“Are you ready to talk about your dad?”


“Not really. I need alcohol first… I snuck sips from a flask Tyler brought for me, but still had to be discreet.”


JC went to a cabinet, pouring himself a drink, taking a couple sips before sitting down on the couch.


“Big question, why don’t you look like any of them? Is that why there’s issues?”


“I’m adopted,” he said matter of factly.  “Not as a baby, I know my birth mom.  I was another charitable thing they did.”


“You can’t mean that,” Jenny said.


“I love my dad, deep down. Just a lot of resentment for making me marry Alyssa.”


“Heather said he gave you an out and you went through with it anyway.”


“I couldn’t be the reason the company went under.  I always felt different, knowing I wasn’t actually part of the family. Even being the oldest, I never quite fit.  Tyler will eventually fill Dad’s role, I couldn’t do what is expected of me…”


“You married a woman you don’t love to keep the business going and you’re doing what you love.  That’s very selfless and also being your own person. I can’t begin to imagine… Thank you for opening up to me.  You didn’t have to, kept all of this from me. Why?”


“You love your dad, in spite of where he is right now?”


“Yeah.”


“Don’t make my mistakes, Jenny. Don’t resent him for something he probably felt he had to do, whatever it was.  See him as much as you can. Once I could leave the house, I was gone and rarely saw my dad. I regret it so much now.  I hated him for so long over one thing he gave me a choice in. Don’t let that go, keep up that relationship with him, because you never know when it’ll be over forever.  So many things end before their time, appreciate them while they last…”


He found himself close to her, feeling her breath on his face.  He looked into her eyes, closing them before taking his shot. He pressed his lips to hers, needing one last kiss if nothing else.


Jenny melted into his kiss, deepening it.  His hands brushed against her, and a switch flipped inside her. She pulled away.

 

“I shouldn’t have done that… I… I gotta go.  I’m sorry for your loss, Josh.  I hope you make peace with everything.”  She quickly stood up, walking towards the door, looking at him one last time before she opened the door.

Chapter 35 by nsyncsfan2001

She walked back to her room, closing the door out of breath.


“Where were you for so long? Why are you so out of breath? What happened?“


“Don’t be mad at me…”


“What happened?”


“The funeral was for Josh’s dad. I met his wife. I feel sorry for her, stuck married to a man she doesn’t love all for a bunch of money later on.  I went with Josh to his apartment to talk…”


“You fucked him…” Maddie sighed.


“No. I kissed him, but that was it. Well, that’s where it stopped. I’m not gonna lie, he was so vulnerable with me, I don’t know if it would’ve been all out or something slow. He said he’s not that guy, but to just go at it after his dad died…”


“People grieve in different ways. His apparently is trying to bang student ex lovers.  The guys won the game, in case you forgot they had a game…”


On cue, Justin called. Her stomach knotted as she picked it up. 


“Hi babe,” she answered. 


“Hi! Just got back to my hotel room after the game and a celebratory dinner with the team.  I wanted the first person I called to be the woman I love.”


“Maddie told me you guys won, congrats.  I was at a funeral after going to see Dad.”


“For your friend’s dad?”


“Yeah…”


“I’m glad you went, for support.  Was he a great guy?”


“Yeah, really great.”


“I’ll see you tomorrow, I can’t wait to hold you…”


“I miss you too.  You going to sleep now?”


“Yeah, been a long day. I’ll see you soon. Love you babe.”


“Love you,” she said before hanging up. She flipped onto her bed. “Fuck… why does he do this to me?”


“Justin or Josh?”


“Josh. Things were fine, then I kissed him, I’d have let him do more…”


“You got caught up in a moment,” she said softly.


“Don’t tell me I’m the only one that did our boys wrong?”


“Oh you are, but I’ve been in that situation before. Not with a professor, mind you, but still. You just gotta be strong enough to walk away, and you were, you did.”


“I almost didn’t, I almost cheated on Justin. I technically did with the kiss…”


“That’s as far as it went. Tell him about it if it’ll clear your conscience.”


“He’s going to sleep, I’ll tell him tomorrow when I go with his parents to pick him up at the airport.”


“Did they text you or something?”


“No… they were at the funeral. I guess their dads knew each other.  Their moms did a fundraiser thing together.  So that was awkward, right in front of Josh, too. Just played it off like I heard and came to support my professor, not that we’d been fuck buddies before I started dating Justin…”


“And after, can’t forget that…”


“I feel bad enough, don’t make it worse.”


“I’ll stop when you stop kissing or fucking him.  Justin is perfect for you. He worships the ground you walk on, you’re gonna move in together…”


“I know. I’m gonna go to sleep, I have no idea what time his parents are coming to get me, so I gotta make sure I’m ready wherever.”


“A couple more weeks and he won’t be your teacher anymore, you’ll barely see him on campus.  Just stay closer to Justin than to Josh.”



Jenny woke up the next morning, taking a shower before starting her day.  She got back to her dorm room, checking her phone.  She had a text from Justin.  

 

Hey gorgeous, getting on the plane now.  We’re supposed to land around 11, Mom and Dad wanna take us to lunch after you guys get me.  I’m so glad I get to see you soon.  Love you

 

She saw a missed call from Lynn, calling her back.  “Hi, Lynn?”


“Hi Jenny.  Justin’s supposed to land around 11.  We’ll get you around 10:30?”


“Yeah.  I’ll grab breakfast since it’s still early.”


“Nothing too heavy, we’ll go to brunch at the Fairmont.”


“I should dress nice then,” Jenny said.


“He’ll be in casual stuff, you’ll be fine in whatever.  He’ll just be to see you.”


“I know. See you at 10:30.”


“See you soon, darlin’.”


Jenny pulled her hair into a loose braid, pulling on a grey sweater and jeans with her black ankle boots.  


“Looking cute for the in laws…” Maddie said, lying in bed, slowly waking up.


“More for Justin than for them.”


“Why, you gonna fuck him right in the airport?” she laughed.


Jenny chuckled.  “As if.  Though he said last week that he’d fuck me in front of a packed stadium at half court if he got the chance, show the world I’m his.”


“Ok, why does that sound hot?  I’d wanna watch, see what you’ve taught him…”


“Wasn’t much to teach, he knew everything but the last part, and that’s easy enough, just different positions…”


“Most of which I’m guessing you learned from the professor, he won’t look too kindly on that,” Maddie teased.


“Well, I’m not his to worry about anymore.  I doubt he’d be at the game anyway.”


“Are you kidding?  He’s been at every game so far.  Either watching you or keeping an eye on Justin.  It’s like he’s obsessed…”


“How do you know this?  Shouldn’t you be watching Jeremy?” Jenny wondered.


“I can do both.  You’re my best friend, I gotta keep an eye out.  Never know what could happen with him, the hold he has over you.”


“He tried to do something the first home game, sat right behind me.  Caught me off guard as I headed back from the locker rooms.”


“Locker rooms?” 


“Justin said he was gonna have me meet more of the guys, then we had a quickie in the women’s locker room.  Josh caught me on my way back, apparently I hadn’t fixed my hair well enough, seemed too goofy happy.”


“Seeing as he’d made you look and feel that way, I could see how he’d read it all over you even if no one else could.  Good thing you’d just had sex with Justin, not wanting to be put under his spell.  Damn, that sounds hot though, gotta tell Jeremy to try that out sometime…”


“Why do you think we’re moving in together?” Jenny giggled.


“I volunteer to apartment sit when you go on vacations…”


Jenny smiled, giving a soft laugh.


“I’m sure you do.  Get your own place with Jeremy…”


“We’re not like you two, we’re not that serious yet.”


“I’ve only been with him for like 6 weeks…”


“And you’re planning on living together and marriage,” Maddie countered.


“Not like we’ll get married next week or anything…”


“Still, you’re ready to go from playing house at his dorm room every night to putting both your names on the lease of an apartment. That’s pretty damn serious.”


“It just feels right, you know?  He took his time pursuing me.”


“Making sure he thought you were the one before fucking your brains out,” Maddie sighed. “Seriously, it’s like a romantic comedy.  Josh is the guy in the way of the hero getting the girl.  Now you’re together and building towards your happily ever after.”


“I’m gonna go grab breakfast before they pick me up.  See you later.”


She left the dorm to grab a quick bite and a cup of peppermint white hot cocoa.  It was a quiet Sunday morning on campus, most people still asleep, but things were open just in case. 


Jenny enjoyed the quiet, nervous about how she was going to tell Justin that she’d kissed Josh. Well, that she’d kissed someone else. She prayed he’d never find out who it was, afraid of how he’d react.  She worried that because he was their teacher, it might upset Justin more, even though she tried to end things the second she realized he was their professor, especially once she found out he was married.  


She headed back towards the dorm, waiting on the sidewalk closest to the dorms for Lynn and Paul.  A white BMW X5 pulled up, Paul driving, Lynn smiling and waving softly to Jenny.  Jenny got in the backseat, sitting behind Lynn.


They made the short drive to the airport, taking more time to park than to drive there.  Paul found parking, all of them walking towards the arrivals area near the baggage claims.  Some of the other team parents were there waiting, Lynn and Paul talking to them.


“We just want to see them, they’ll all get on the team bus and head back to campus,” one parent said.


Another was like Lynn and Paul, picking their son up for lunch before he went back to campus or his apartment.  The parents commiserated about how grown up the boys were, not really needing them anymore.  Jenny smiled, knowing her mom and dad would be joining right in with stories.  


Slowly the stairs from the gates had crowds of people coming down, Jenny was hopeful to see Justin come into view at the top of the stairs any minute.  She began to see familiar faces, recognizing Jeremy, knowing how excited Maddie would be to see him.  She still wasn’t seeing Justin, wondering why he’d be so far in the back.


The ding of the elevator door pinged, the door opening as no one paid attention.


“Jenny!” a voice shouted.  She turned towards the voice, her eyes widening.


“Justin!”  He was sitting in a wheelchair, holding a pair of crutches.  “What happened?”  She looked at his parents.  “Did you know?”


“No.  Justin, what happened?  Why didn't you tell us yesterday?”


“I didn’t want to worry you while you waited for me to come home,” Justin shrugged.


“So when you say the team went out to dinner after the game…”


“Oh, we did.  I sprained my ankle in the 3rd quarter, plenty of time to be seen by our team doctor and everything.  No need to go to a hospital.   This makes things look worse than they are,” he said, patting the wheelchair.  “They made me use it in the airports so I’m not walking on it as much.  I can use the crutches and be fine after about a week to walk on it more.  No practice for a bit, doing some stretches and things to help keep everything around it loose.  Gives me more time to study now.  If I follow doctor’s orders, I’ll be in playing shape for Hawaii.”


“I’m just glad you’re ok,” Jenny sighed, hugging him close.  She took control of the wheelchair, pushing Justin as far in it as the airport would allow.


“I’ll go grab the car, you guys wait here so Justin is in the wheelchair as much as possible.”


“I’ll be fine, but whatever, Dad,” Justin laughed.


“Besides the obvious, how did the game go?  Any big moments for you?”  


“Besides me tripping over a player from the other team?  It turned the tide for the team, Jeremy stepped up his game once they knew I was out.  You should text Maddie, she’ll be proud of him.”

 

Meaning she’ll blow him into next week, Jenny thought with a smile, Justin giving a knowing smile to keep things clean for Lynn.  

 

Paul soon pulled up with the car, Jenny helping Justin stand and get into the car.


“We can do brunch at home if you want, Justin,” Lynn suggested.


“I’m fine, Mom.  I just gotta be careful of my ankle.”


“I’ll get food for you,” Jenny smiled, taking his hand in hers.


“Where are we going?” Justin wondered.


“Sunday brunch at the Fairmont,” Lynn smiled.  “One of your favorites.”


“Ever since they closed down that driving range.  GREAT Sunday brunch buffet…”


“The one by the hospital?  We would go there once a month or so after church when I was in middle school and high school!  Crazy how we’ve lived here our whole lives and are just running into each other.”


“It’s a big city, lots of cities around it, odds are we didn't run in the same circles.”


“Oh, speaking of which, we saw Jenny yesterday at Roy’s funeral.  We got to see Josh again.”


“Again?  When did you see him before?  Who is Josh?” Justin asked.


“His son, your music theory professor…” Lynn said.


Jenny tried not to blush or freak out, wishing she could slink down into the seat and disappear.


“Why were you at the funeral?  You said it was your friend’s dad…”


She sat for a second, her mind racing for an answer.  Suddenly, something hit her.

“Heather,” Jenny blurted.  “I’m friends with Heather… I didn't realize Josh was her brother, I’d never been over to their house, she always came to my house.”

 

Justin didn’t seem to give it another thought, squeezing her hand as they rode in the car, Jenny sighing in relief to herself.  She wasn’t sure how much longer she could keep this up, and hoped she wouldn’t have to after finals.

Chapter 36 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

11/9/22


“Ummm… how is this going to work?” Jenny asked as they got to the common room, realizing there was the flight of stairs up to Justin’s room.


“If I’ve got you with me, I lean on you and hop up the stairs…”


“I’d say trade rooms with your girlfriend, but I don’t wanna risk walking in on something to get my stuff,” Maddie snarked from the hall.  “You ok, Justin?”


“Just a sprain, coulda been a lot worse.  I could’ve ended my playing career if I tore a ligament or something, so I’m very lucky.  I can handle stairs if it means I get to play, still have a beautiful woman beside me.”


Jenny blushed slightly.  “I’m lucky to have such a loving boyfriend.  Seriously, best relationship ever…”


“I’m lucky I haven’t thrown up from all the cuteness,” Maddie teased.  “Go on upstairs to whatever you’re gonna do…”


Jenny helped Justin upstairs, putting his bag down on the floor.  Justin hobbled to his bed, sitting down on the edge.


“My poor baby, I need to take care of you,” Jenny said.


“Yeah?” Justin asked with a smile.


“Too bad Halloween’s over, I should have bought a sexy nurse costume…”


“You’re plenty sexy without a costume, I prefer you with nothing on, baby.”


“Your room, your rules,” she smirked.  She grabbed the hem of her shirt, slowly pulling it off.  Justin groaned lightly as he saw the curve of her naked breasts.


“Seriously, do you even own a bra?” he laughed.


“You know I do, but they get in the way of things like this,” she said, pulling the shirt off over her head.  “Now enjoy the show before I take good care of you…”


She kicked off her boots easily, her hands running down her body, starting at her shoulders, down to cup her breasts, gently squeezing them.


“That’s my job,” Justin said, his eyes dark with arousal.


“Soon enough…”


She traced her fingers over her stomach, to the fly of her jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping her pants, revealing a lacy thong as she turned and bent over to pull down her jeans.


“Fuck, you’re so sexy, baby…” Justin sighed.  He reached for his shirt to pull it off.


“No.  I said I’d take care of you, don’t move a muscle.”


She slowly strutted over to him, straddling his lap.  She pulled his shirt over his head, kissing him deeply.  His hands went to her breasts, teasing her with his fingers.  He kissed down her neck, sucking on the hollow of her neck before kissing down to her supple flesh.  


She arched her back as his tongue slowly swept across a rigid peak, teasing her with his teeth gently tugging more.  His hands slid down her curves before resting on her hips, grabbing her ass.


She slowly started to rub against him, a rhythm he found intoxicating.  “I want you so bad, Jenny…”


“The patient gets what he wants,” she smiled, laying him down on the bed. She pulled his pants off his hips, getting up to let them fall onto the floor and pool at his feet.  They turned so Justin was lying along the length of his bed, giving Jenny easier access to everything.  She kissed him, slowly working her way down his body.


“Fuck, yes, please baby…” he begged as her tongue circled his belly button, Justin knowing where she intended to go next.  She pulled his boxer briefs down, revealing his aching length.  She stuck out the tip of her tongue, letting it teasingly swipe at the tip of his manhood before swirling around the head.


He rolled his hips in a need for more.  She obliged, taking his length into her mouth, her tongue grazing over every available inch, sucking gently as she moved her tongue along him.  He was practically shaking with how much this was turning him on, needing to release.


“Baby, I’m gonna cum, and you haven’t even gotten a turn.”


“I think we both know that’s what will happen next.  I have an idea…  Now enjoy this and cum for me.”  She continued her movements, sucking harder on him, feeling him twitch as his balls tightened, his release flooding her mouth.


“Fuck, that was a lot, I wanted to wait until I was back with you to do anything…”


“I took every single drop,” she smiled.  “I kinda like that you can control yourself enough to wait for me.”


“I’ve waited my whole life for you, Jenny.  I can handle a couple days knowing what I’m coming home to.  Speaking of which, I wanna look at apartments on Saturday.”


“Fine.  Don’t lose the moment.  Not gonna lie, the ‘waiting your whole life’ line was really hot.  Say it again.”


He smiled.  “I’ve waited my whole life for you, and it was definitely worth the wait.  You’re everything a woman should be, the one I want, forever.”


“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that was a marriage proposal, not just something to say during sex…”


“Trust me, you’ll know if it’s a proposal,” he laughed.  “Now do I get to make you feel good?”


“Mmm, we can arrange that.  Stay right there.”


She raised herself so she was almost hovering over him, her breasts in his face, Justin eagerly nibbling and sucking on her.  She moved, pressing her arms against the wall as she got herself into position. 


“I’ve never done this with anyone, so it’s different for me too,” she said.


“I like that, being the first one you do things with,” he growled.


She’d more or less straddled his face, her core achingly close to his mouth. He gently grabbed her thighs, helping lower her just enough to reach what he needed, his tongue slowly tasting her before digging into his work. 


“Fuck, this is so good, baby,” she groaned, trying not to move so he wouldn’t lose that perfect angle and spot.  


Justin found the whole thing exciting, knowing he was the first for this, twitching back to attention as she responded.  He’d loved pleasing whoever he was with, but Jenny took it to a completely different level.


He tightened his grip on her thighs, sucking on her harder, knowing she was close. Her breathing and shaking gave him all of her signs, feeling her slump in release. 


“My god, you are incredible,” she panted, kissing him deeply.   She smiled, feeling his arousal as she lowered herself down to lie over him.  “Ready again so soon?”


“Always, baby,” he said, pressing his lips to hers. 


“You can lie down like that or sit up, up to you. Lying down you get quite a view, sitting up gives you better access to kiss or suck on things…”


“Tough choice,” he laughed, moving to sit up.  “I’m pretty sure I can…”


“Let me take care of you, baby,” she said, pressing her finger to his lips.  


She kissed him, lowering herself to slide over his thick arousal, both of them groaning. 


“Fuck, it’s like our first time..”


“You remembered,” she lilted as she smiled. 


“I’ll never forget that night, how you felt surrounding me, taking me where I’d never been before. It feels just as incredible now as it did then…”


“Fuck, you’re so perfect, stretching me just right every damn time. This feels so good…”


“Ride me, baby, fuck.”


“Yes…”


She continued her rhythm, Justin’s hips moving in time with hers, his lips all over her. Everything felt so good yet he needed more at the same time. He grabbed her hips, leading her into a faster rhythm, trying to keep his eyes open, watch her fall apart for him. 


“I’m gonna cum,” he whispered.


Their rhythm became chaotic and messy, Jenny groaning as she felt her release barreling through her; feeling Justin’s cock twitch and pulse his release into her.


He held her close, still deep inside her as they came back down to earth.  Justin peppered her with kisses. 


“Fuck, you’re one sexy nurse… Taking very good care of me.”


“Remind me to go out and buy a costume, do this again and again and again.”


“You don’t need a costume for that,” he chuckled.  “I know we finished it a while ago, but next week we’re just watching V for Vendetta.  I say we skip class tomorrow, and I can fuck my nurse all night long.”


“Oh god, yes please…”


“I’m just glad it’s my ankle and not my knee. I can still fuck you in so many ways without hurting myself.”


“Whenever you’re ready, baby.”



Jenny woke up the next morning, her muscles sore, but a smile on her face.  Justin’s arm was draped over her, wrapping around her waist.  She curled into him, feeling his arm wrap tighter around her.


“Good morning,” he croaked, voice full of sleep.


“What time is it?” she wondered.


Justin grabbed his phone from the nightstand.  “9:45…”


“Well, we definitely missed being on time to Sci Fi Lit, but there’s still time to make Chasez’s class,” she sighed.


“I’d rather stay in bed with you,” he smiled.


Jenny knew there could be hell to pay if she missed his class, likely a long text thread or phone calls questioning her absence.  Not that it mattered, she wasn’t with him anymore.  She still hadn’t told Justin about the kiss, knowing there wouldn’t be a good time to do so.


It was now or never.  “Justin, I need to tell you something, and I’m not sure how to say it…”


“Really?” he asked excitedly.  “We hadn’t exactly been careful, but really?”


“What do you think I mean?” she asked nervously.


“You’re pregnant.”


“No.  God, no Justin.  I… on Saturday… I saw the other guy.  He was at the funeral, and we talked for a bit, and then…”


“You slept with him,” Justin said, his voice deflated.


“No.  He kissed me, I kissed him back, but nothing more.  I let it stop there, I shouldn’t have even let him kiss me.”


“As long as nothing more happened, and you feel guilty about it, thank you for telling me.”


“I’m so sorry, Justin.  He started to open up to me, something he couldn’t do before.  He was finally being vulnerable, but I left before more could happen, you flashed in my mind and I knew I couldn’t mess things up for us.”


“I’m glad I wasn’t an afterthought.  I’m not happy, but I understand.”


“That’s part of why I did the things I did last night.  My way of making sure you know I want you, doing things with you I haven’t done with anyone else.”


“Most of which I hope we can do again on a regular basis,” he smiled.


“As long as you aren’t mad at me about this, yes.”


“You gave me great sex as an apology and out of guilt.  I think you’re forgiven,” he joked.


“Seriously though, I felt so bad about everything.”


“Enough.  How about a morning quickie before our next class?”



Jenny walked to class alone, promising Justin she would take notes for him if they were discussing anything new.  It was the last week of classes before finals, they would either be cramming things in, or reviewing.  She’d grabbed his books and set him up to study in bed and rest his ankle until he had a therapy session later in the day.


She sat in the classroom, JC surprised but also content seeing her sitting alone.  He touched on things they hadn’t covered yet, trying to cover as much of the material as possible before the end of the term.  Since their final was the performance, there was no test to make sure they knew what he was covering.  Jenny felt less pressure to take notes, only noting things she deemed important enough to know moving forward, new information.


She felt JC’s eyes on her more than she had in a while, knowing he could do so because Justin wasn’t there.  She did her best to avoid eye contact, while also trying not to be too obvious to other students.


Class ended, Jenny trying to make a bee line for the door.  “Ms. Thomas, a word?” JC said, Jenny sighing and slowly walking towards him.


“Yes, professor,” she replied quietly as other students walked by.


JC waited until the other students were gone, leaving them alone.  “I’m hoping all is well with you and Mr. Timberlake…”


“That’s a crock of shit and we both know it.  He sprained his ankle during the game on Saturday, he’s resting per team doctor’s orders.  I took notes and will be giving them to him later.”


JC’s face turned serious.  “Jenny, about what happened on Saturday…”


“It was a mistake.  I shouldn’t have gone to your apartment, let you kiss me, kiss you back.”


“You felt nothing?” he asked, his eyes questioning.


“I…  Not nothing, but something I shouldn’t be exploring.  Nothing has changed, Josh.  You’re still married, still my professor, and I’m in love with Justin.”


“But you still have feelings for me?”


“Of course.  But nothing I can act on, I’m sorry.”


“Do you regret anything between us?”


“No, well… maybe.  Just things once Justin and I got together, cheating on him with you.  He understood and seemed ok with it, but I shouldn’t have put him in that position.”


“I shouldn’t have put you in that position…”


“You put me in a lot of positions,” she giggled.  “I learned well, using them to my advantage.”


“I don’t need to hear about you using me fucking you to help you with a boy…” JC said, almost gritting his teeth.   


“He’s all man, believe me,” she replied, curious to see his reaction.


“I’d say we’ll see about that, but you’ve made your decision.  I still want you to come to Toons the Saturday after finals.  We go on at 9.”


“We?”


“Some friends of mine.  Not really a band, but yeah.  We play around a bit, mostly covers, some original stuff.”


“I’ll be there, no worries.”


“I’d prefer you come alone, or at least without him.”


“I can’t promise that, especially when you’re involved.”


“What are you insinuating?”


“That you’ll try something, especially if I’m alone or without Justin.  I should get back to him, give him notes before my next class. I’ll see you on Wednesday, professor…”

 

JC let her go without another word, knots forming in his stomach. We’ll see if she changes her mind at the show, once she hears the song I wrote for her…

Chapter 37 by nsyncsfan2001

Justin sat, sipping on a cup of coffee as they had breakfast.  “You ready for today?”


“It’s just apartment hunting.  You sure you can walk on your ankle now?  I don’t want to aggravate it…”


“It’s been a week, I’ll be careful if that makes you happy.  We’re just checking out two places close to campus.  Both are basically across the street from campus, two different sides.  One is directly across campus, the other is like one block over.”


“How are we already at finals week?  It feels like just yesterday you were helping me with that box of books,” Jenny sighed.


“Soon I’ll be helping you carry it again, this time into our apartment…”


“Hopefully we don’t trip this time,” she laughed.


“No promises, looking into those beautiful eyes of yours.”


“These old things?  Please, it was YOURS I got lost in, you made me forget curbs even existed until you tripped.  Lucky thing you didn't hurt yourself then…”


“I’ve been very lucky this year.  4 months since we met, together for 2 months, eventually planning forever.  I like this feeling, ya know?”


“Yeah,” she said, taking his hand in hers.  “I do.  I like it a lot.”


Justin took his last bite of food on the table, savoring it as he was savoring a lot of things lately.  “Alright, shall we go to the first place?”


They headed to the west edge of campus, crossing the street to a large apartment building nestled among the business buildings.  It almost felt like it had once been a hotel, large and grand 50 years ago.  


They went to the leasing office, meeting a woman in her mid 30s, dressed more professionally than for the job she had.  She looked more like a power attorney than working for an apartment complex.


“The one we have available is on the 3rd floor.  We have elevators so that make things a bit easier with moving in and out.  Let’s go take a look.”


They went up to the third floor, the woman unlocking a door.  “Since it’s on the east end of the complex, it’ll get morning sun but none of the heat in the afternoon and evening during summer.  It also has air conditioning just in case it gets too hot.”


The apartment was small, 700 square feet, but seemed to make good use of the space.  The entryway opened up into the kitchen area and living area.  Jenny could already see a couch and a couple chairs, a TV against the opposite wall, seeing the cable outlet already available.  She imagined doing small dinner parties, double dates with Maddie and Jeremy, having their parents over for dinners, or Justin cooking for her just because.  She smiled at the counter space, thinking of all the options for kitchen sex when they just couldn’t control themselves.


It had a couple small closets in the short hallway leading to the bedroom.  Jenny looked at the closet, having mirrored sliding panels.  Justin had a smirk on his face that Jenny knew to be thinking something dirty, intrigued by what he was thinking and made a mental note to ask once they were alone, maybe get a sneak preview later.


The windows faced the campus, getting a view of the library and other classroom buildings.  Not a bad view, Jenny smiling at the morning light streaming into their window, waking up next to him in their own place.  No matter where they chose to live, she was excited about the reality of waking up to him every day, going to bed with him every night.


They looked at the bathroom; small but had everything they’d need.  Justin smirked at her, clearly thinking of the shower sex they could have with no interruptions, Jenny clenching her legs at the thought of it.


They toured the rest of the property.  It had a small gym and pool, on site coin operated laundry services similar to the dorms.  Jenny thought she might use the gym, though she had access to the bigger one at school like Justin did.  Maybe the one there would be less crowded.  It had a sauna, something the school didn't have, at least not in the gym.  She felt a flood of excitement at the possibility of being in a sauna with him, getting things heated up before going back to their bedroom.  


They left the complex hand in hand, ready to talk about things as they walked to the next complex.  “Lots of potential, my mom will love decorating it,” Justin said.


“Oh, is she going to live with us?” Jenny quipped.


“No, but she’ll buy whatever we need to make it our perfect place…”


“I can’t argue with that,” she giggled.


“All professionally moved so we won’t have to do much.  A nice couch, big TV on the wall, super comfy bed…  Even what I have right now could use an upgrade.  Though it could all be used crap if it means I get to wake up to you every morning…”


“What were you smirking about in the bedroom?” she wondered.


“Those mirrored doors, could be kinda hot to watch ourselves fuck, see the look on each other’s faces when we cum doing it doggy style.”


“My eyes are usually shut by that point, but I can try,” she laughed.  “Our we moving in together or just renting out a place to fuck?”


“Both.  I expect a sharp uptick in our fucking for a while, break in the place; hopefully move in between semesters so we have plenty of time during the day, stay up late at night…”

 

They passed the coffee shop, Jenny turning the familiar corner, past the door JC would open for her.  No, please no…

 

Her breathing became uneasy as Justin walked past the door, walking further down to the main entrance of the building.  Jenny’s heart began to race as a young man greeted them and led them to the elevator.  She tried to remain calm, all but losing it when she saw him push the button for the 5th floor.  She hoped maybe they would look at an apartment the opposite direction from his apartment, only to be led down the same familiar hallway.  She gulped as she walked past his door, eyes widening as the man unlocked the door next to JC’s.


No… please just be a sample and not the one we’d actually move into… she begged to any and every god that could hear her thoughts.  

 

Of course, being a newer building, the apartment was beautiful, stainless steel appliances instead of stark white like the previous place.  It felt more modern and comfortable instead of sterile.  She hadn’t thought about it then, but soon realized how much color the first place would need compared to this one.


Then she heard something.  Softly through the walls came music.  It wasn’t like a stereo blasting, she could tell JC was playing his keyboard on the other side.  It was very faint, so not like it would be a bother, especially hearing music compared to the TV.


“Music major,” the man smiled.  “I hear he’s been working on a lot of stuff lately, the last tenants enjoyed hearing him play when they could hear it.”


She internally gasped at wondering what else his neighbors had heard, especially on the other side by his bedroom.  A thought suddenly came to her.  Maybe he would be able to hear her and Justin going at it in the kitchen or living room, making sure he knew how taken care of she was every night.  The perfect punishment, living next door to a woman he once held claim to, hearing her being properly fucked every night by someone who could give her everything she needed.


The apartment had a feature she’d never noticed at JC’s, probably because it was behind a door.  It had its own washer and dryer in unit, no need to go to a laundry room.  The bathroom was pretty similar, dark stained wood doors instead of all white, but the similar tub and shower combo.  The bedroom looked out onto another building in the complex, nothing spectacular.  


The bedroom had two windows, and the sliding doors to the closet were plain white.  Jenny wondered if they could put a mirror up somewhere in the room.  The look on Justin’s face told her he was wondering the same thing, Justin wrapping his arm around her waist, his hand resting on her hip and pulling her close to him.


“There’s a pool and gym, and there’s a clubhouse area for parties that can be rented out if you need the extra space.”


“It’s a great location, for sure,” Justin said.  “Near campus without seeing it, the coffee shop downstairs, I like having the laundry in the unit.  Babe, what do you think?”


“Oh… yeah, it’s great.  It’s not quite so stark white like the other place we saw.”


Justin noticed how quiet she was, wondering what was on her mind.  They finished the tour of the complex before heading to the coffee shop for something to drink and to talk about things.


“So, I really like the one upstairs if I had to pick between the two,” Justin said.


“Yeah, I like the laundry so close, not having to have coins available.  I know it means we’ll pay more for electricity and stuff for it, but I also feel less guilty if I need to throw one thing in compared to having a full load.  No one to judge me for it.  The clubhouse could be nice if we wanna do a party, not worry about our apartment getting wrecked.”


“I wanna meet the guy next door, could be fun doing some jam sessions together, like at the dorms.”


“I do have one problem with this last place though…” Jenny sighed.


“What?  It’s pretty perfect.”


“The other guy lives in the complex.  I’m afraid of running into him all the time.”


“Oh.  Ummm, well, I’ll be with you.  You haven’t been to his apartment lately, have you?”

 

Just last weekend while you were away, she thought.  “No, I haven’t.”

 

“I admit I don’t like him being so available, but we’ll be living together, hopefully I’ll be with you a lot of the time to keep you from anything.”


“Ok, that almost sounds like you don’t trust me.”


“It’s HIM I don’t trust. You kept going back to him even once we were together, I worry there’s some pull there still.”


“Then you don’t trust me to say no…”


“If these are the only two options we have, which would you want?” he asked, trying to avoid a fight.


“I like the one upstairs. I’m sad it doesn’t have a balcony like the other one. There’s stuff we could put in to make it like the other one.”


“Such as?”


“A dresser with a giant mirror on it…”


“We can definitely make that work,” Justin smiled.  He stood, pulling her up from her seat and walking towards the door.


“Where are we going in such a rush?” she laughed. 


“My room, try out what we could do in front of that mirror…”



Finals week started. Their Sci Fi final was on Wednesday, Music Theory on Thursday.  It felt odd to wake up Monday morning and not have a class to get to.


“Do you have any finals today?” Justin asked, his voice sleepy.


“Not til tomorrow, no,” Jenny yawned. She smiled as she felt him pull her closer to him, his arousal twitching at her response.


“A little morning something?” Justin whispered, softly kissing her neck.


“Hmmm,” she sighed. “I could use more sleep… Though the idea of sex with my super hot boyfriend first thing in the morning sounds great…”


“We’ve been studying all weekend after looking at apartments, we deserve a little break.”


“Why do I feel we won’t take a break today, just sex all day?”


“I mean, we need to eat at some point, go to the bathroom, stretch a little…” he laughed. 


“I’m ok with a longer morning session before grabbing some food.”


“Where to start?” Justin wondered aloud.  His hands traced down her arm, onto her naked body.  He loved the routine they’d gotten into, going to bed naked even if they weren’t planning on anything; being ready if the opportunity presented itself.  Being naked usually meant opportunities abounded, neither of them complaining.


“I don’t know, but I do wanna go over our song a couple times, then relive our first time again…”


“Is that how it’s gonna be? We sing or hear that song and make love?”


“Make love, huh?”


“Well, it was my first time, it wasn’t this wham bam kinda thing.  It was sensual, sexy as fuck…” he said, nuzzling her neck, his hands finding her breasts.


“Mmmm.  That’ll be after lunch. Now, I want a proper fucking…”

 

“Whatever you want, you got it.”

Chapter 38 by nsyncsfan2001

She sat, somewhat nervously, waiting for JC to walk in and start their final.  Justin sat next to her, much more relaxed.


“How are you so calm right now?  What if he doesn’t like it?  What if the rest of the class doesn’t like it?”  Jenny panicked.


“You like it, and that’s all that matters to me.  I wrote this song for you, so as long as you like it, still love me, nothing else matters.  I doubt he’d be that subjective, to fail us because it’s not his style of music or whatever.  I’m sure not everyone’s song is going to be something we like, but we can appreciate their hard work as musicians, the planning and time and effort that went into everything.”


“You always have such an interesting spin on things, I love it.”  


Justin held his hand in hers.  “I love you, very little else matters.  I could have torn my ACL and never play another game of basketball in my life, and I’d still be happy with you by my side.  I’d go into teaching or something musical instead.”


JC walked in, everyone suddenly getting last second nerves, Justin being calm and upbeat.  The class had signed up on a sheet so JC knew who was doing solo pieces and who was working as a pair or group to ensure everyone was working on something to present.


“Today’s the day.  I’m sure you’ve all been working hard in preparing for this.  I amend that to say I hope you’ve been working hard to prepare.  This isn’t the intro level course, so you wanted to be here, I hope that means you put in the work and aren’t hoping to skate through without putting in effort.  This final is 50% of your grade, so I hope you all make it count.  Best of luck to all of you, I’m sure we’ll hear great things today,” JC said before having a seat in the front row.


He began calling people on the list, in a seemingly random order.  One female student sat down and played a complicated Beethoven piece from memory, another a Rochmaninoff.  A trio played an original piece for piano, violin, and cello, one group did a jazzy brass song.  Jenny started to feel that their song was maybe too juvenile, singing a love song in front of everyone.  No one was really singing, just playing songs they memorized or wrote themselves.  While Justin had written the words and music, Jenny was simply singing along, feeling like she suddenly hadn’t contributed much to the piece.  


Justin sensed her trepidation.  “Hey, it’s fine.  You’re gonna do great.  I say that as a musician and not your boyfriend.”


“It’s just so different from everyone else…”


A young woman walked up, singing the famous aria from Mozart’s The Magic Flute, Jenny feeling more insecure in their piece.  It wasn’t a classical piece that had high notes to impress JC with her range.


“Sing from your heart.  Just sing to me and you’ll be fine.  I’ve heard you sing besides our song, you could do this just as well.   Don’t let her make you feel any less of a singer because ours isn’t something classical.  I wrote it for you, and us singing it to each other may seem cheesy, but we do a damn good job of singing it together, and I think that shows our bond to music and to each other.  We’ve got this.”


Everyone else had gone, Jenny realizing JC had purposefully left her for last.  She wasn’t sure if it was flattery or torture.


“Ms. Thomas, Mr. Timberlake, our last piece,” JC said optimistically.


Justin sat down at the piano in the room, smiling at Jenny.  She still felt nervous, closing her eyes as Justin began to play the intro.  She began to sing, unconsciously clutching the necklace JC had given her that sat around her neck.  She opened her eyes, looking into Justin’s, Justin barely looking at the piano as he played and began to sing with her on the chorus.


Feelings of the night she heard the song for the first time flooded back to her, intensified by singing the words in front of a group of people she only knew because they’d taken a class together, they were still practically strangers after over 3 months together.  


It was raw and vulnerable, sharing your emotions for someone else in a song for strangers.  Yet looking at Justin, things felt so right.  She realized the placement of her hand, seeing JC’s eyes almost fixed on her hand, holding the pendant.  She wanted to let go, but her hand remained, feeling some kind of pull to JC.  She knew why Justin was wary of the other man, not even knowing who he was.  He held a power over her she couldn’t explain.  She’d been lucky to walk away from his kiss the night of the funeral, but she wasn’t sure she could stay away if he wanted her that badly.  He’d opened up to her, something she never expected.  As much as she loved Justin, JC was being vulnerable with her in a way Justin wasn’t.  She’d been vulnerable with both of them with her dad, and she felt JC understood her more, having a complicated history with his own father.  She found herself wondering if she could really have the full range of emotions she felt for Justin with JC.  


The song ended, a smile on JC’s face.  She felt guilty for thinking of him during a song Justin wrote about her, a song that had been theirs until that moment.  She was relieved it was over, no longer forcibly being around JC.  She had promised to go to his show, but that needed to be it. 


They hadn’t decided where to apply to move into, but she was starting to consider the other complex over being so close to him. The possibility of him hearing them having sex, but the possibility of him getting in her head again and being back in his bed made her legs clench but her stomach churn. She’d never been so conflicted in her life about one man.



Jenny flopped onto her bed, Maddie studying for her last final.


“You’re done with Josh now, you can relax…”


“Except I’m not,” Jenny sighed. 


“Genevieve, you can’t possibly be considering ruining everything with Justin…”


“No, at least I don’t think so.  Josh asked me to go to a show he’s doing with some friends at Toons on Saturday.  I told him I’m not going alone, probably with Justin.”


“I’ll go with you, I’ll bring Jeremy and it’ll be a double date.”


“You don’t think I can handle myself around Josh, either…”


“Either? Does Justin know?”


“No. We ended up looking at an available apartment literally right next door to Josh.  I told Justin the other guy lived in the building, and he was less than thrilled that the better apartment is so close to a guy that isn’t even competition…”


“Then why are you all worked up over this?” Maddie asked. “You kissed him after the funeral, after seemingly finally getting out from under his spell.  Now you’re questioning things with Justin…”


“No, I’m not.  I just… Josh is opening up to me, can relate to things with my dad… If I didn’t know any better I’d swear he’s trying to change for me, even without me asking him to.”


“You can’t have Josh. Even if he is changing, he is married.  You said so yourself that he doesn’t believe in marriage anymore after all of this.  Could you really be with him but not married, that he could want that?”


“That’s the thing. I think I could, if that’s what he wanted. But like you said, like I said, he’s sworn off marriage. If he wanted any type of commitment, I dunno… Here’s the thing. I love Justin, I do, so much. I think if Josh changed his mind, wanted any of what I have with Justin, I’d be open to it.”


“So you’d leave Justin for Josh if he wanted you?” Maddie asked, annoyed at the conversation. 


“I… don’t know. I just hope I never have to find out.  If I actually had to pick a guy, the situations were exactly the same with both guys, I don’t know who I’d pick.”


“You said you love Justin. Do you love Josh?”


“No,” She answered honestly.  “I know my feelings for him, whatever they are right now, is not the love I feel for Justin.”


“Then you have your answer, you’ve had it for a while, so why keep doing this dance with Josh? Because you hope he’ll change? That you’ve changed him?”


“I can’t explain it, Maddie.  I’m feeling this deeper connection with him now, he’s being more vulnerable with me after losing his dad.  Maybe he HAS changed, realizing what’s important…”


“Jenny, you can’t keep doing this to either guy!  Justin isn’t the asshole you thought he was, now Josh isn’t, either?  I can’t have you pick based on their sexual performance…”


“No, I’d still be at a stalemate.  I taught Justin what I learned from Josh.  Had I only been with Justin, I’d like to think it would still be amazing, he’s been pretty open to things, so I doubt it would’ve been like David.”


“I almost wish you’d never banged Josh, you’d be with Justin and that would be that.  I know I don’t know Josh, but from what I’ve heard from you, I like Justin better.  Unless Josh can suddenly offer you an actual commitment, get out of his marriage or whatever, but even then I don’t like the idea.  I’ve gotten to know Justin, he doesn’t deserve that kind of heartbreak.  He waited all that time so you could be his first, then to dump him for another guy?  Isn’t that what his last ex did to him?”


Her eyes widened.  “Yeah.  Shit, you’re right.  But Josh…”


“No.  Drop it, whatever you’re thinking, whatever you’re feeling.  You love Justin, not Josh.  Don’t give up a good thing for something unknown.”



“Justin, where are we going?  You told me to get all dressed up, why?” Jenny wondered as they walked across campus.


“You’ll see.  I have a surprise for you.  It was a surprise for me, too, but I found out earlier.  Now it’s your turn.”


“Ok, now I’m nervous…”


“I want to celebrate the end of the semester, spend an amazing night with my girlfriend, a night we won’t soon forget.”

 

“Oh god,” she gasped, “you’re not proposing, are you?  You’re all dressed up, wanted me all dressed up…”

 

“No, though that’s coming at some point, you better believe it.”


“That’s a relief.  I mean, I’d say yes, but it feels so quick, you know?”


“But when it’s right, you just know.  We’ve both known for a while that this is it, we’re the ones for each other.”


Her stomach began to knot, her mind going to JC.  Was Justin really the one she was meant for, or did she happen to fall in love with the wrong guy?


They walked to the edge of campus, crossing the street.  She couldn’t help but look at the coffee shop as they walked, passing the entrance for the complex JC lived in, wondering if he was there.  Justin wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her back to the present, walking with Justin to an unknown location.


“I thought about going out to a club, dancing with you, but this sounded better, just us…”


They walked past city hall, on the far end of the block past school.  They crossed the street again, Justin leading her to a set of glass doors.


“Justin, where are we going?  There isn't a restaurant here, it’s apartments.  I’m sure the office is closed and it’s too late for a tour…”


“Just trust me,” Justin said. He punched in a code, the door unlocking, opening the door for Jenny.


The lobby was full of art, giving her a reminiscent feeling of their night at the fundraiser.  She felt more of the part in a killer dress, one Justin had picked out for her when he took her shopping.  It was black, super low cut, with the skirt stopping just below her ass.  It was long sleeved so it gave her some warmth, thankful that it wasn’t too cold yet.


He led her to the elevator, pressing a button for the third floor.  “Where are we going?  Why are we here?” Jenny asked again.


“You’ll see.  I want to show you a few things first.”


Jenny sighed in frustration, Justin kissing her forehead.  “It’ll make sense soon enough.”


They got off on the third floor, Justin leading her down a hallway.  Her eyes widened as she saw a pool deck, people there having a BBQ on the deck, sitting in comfy lounge chairs and friends sitting in cabanas.


“Are we here for a party?” Jenny wondered.


“No, our party is just the two of us.  But this looks cool, right?”


“Yeah.”


“Moving on, let’s go back to the elevator…”


“Justin, what are you doing?”


“You’ll see…”


They got back into the elevator, Justin pressing the button for the top floor.  Jenny was in awe of what was before her.  They walked into a large, open room.  Music was playing, there were TVs on, people playing pool, food on a large counter and long kitchen island.


“There’s a movie room upstairs, along with a foosball table.”


“Justin, what are we…?”


“I have one last place to show you, then we’re done for the night, so to speak.”


They got onto the elevator again, Justin pressing the button for the 7th floor.  The elevator opened, Justin leading her down the hallway.  He stopped at a door, unlocking the door.


“Justin, where are we?”


“Just come inside, look around.”


She stepped inside, the apartment fully furnished.  It was perfect.  The couch was curved, giving plenty of seating in front of a large TV, a full kitchen, and then she saw it.  On the wall above the dining room table was the art piece she and Justin had gone to see.


“Justin, is that?”


“Yeah, he finished it recently.  So, what do you think?”


“Of the painting?  It’s beautiful…”


“Of the apartment,” he smiled.


“Justin, it’s… wow.  But why are we here?  Don’t the people living here mind that we’re here?”


“Not at all.  It’s ours.”


“What?”


“Welcome home.”

 

Chapter 39 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

11/11/22

“Justin, what do you mean, this is our place?  We never even toured here.”


“I told my parents we were looking, how we didn't like the two places we looked.  Dad knows a guy, they got a tour and got us this place.  Mom wanted to push for the penthouse, but there’s no way we could afford the rent on our own after graduation.  Mom immediately started buying furniture and things.”


“It’s just so sudden…”


“Honestly I think this fed her for a bit, she won’t be planning our wedding for a bit now,” Justin laughed. “You like it though?”


“I love it.  Why are we all dressed up though?”


“I wanted to throw you off a little. I’ll make dinner for us, we’ll have our first night in our new place.  Slowly move things over during the break.”


“When did you find out about all this?”


“This morning. Mom brought me, showed me around. It has a great balcony, nice view of the city, the stainless steel kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, and a bathroom perfect for shower sex,” he said, growling his voice on the part about the bathroom.  “Everything we liked about both places all in one, not that far from campus.”


“Is that why you’ve been quiet and secretive all day?” she wondered. 


“You had one last final, so that helped me a little, yeah.  Go sit and turn on the TV, let me get started on dinner.”


She sat down on what was sure to be the most comfortable couch she’d ever sat on, turning on the TV. She settled on reruns of something, glad to have some down time after finals. She was surprised it was in her brand new apartment with Justin, but she also wasn’t going to complain.


She began to smell dinner, the pleasant aroma wafting through the open floor plan.  She watched him as he cooked, his back to her as he attended to something on the stove.


A few minutes later he sat next to her on the couch. “Dinner is in the oven. Not too long, basically to melt the cheese on top,” he smiled. 


“It smells amazing.  How did I get so lucky?”


“With what?” he asked. 


“You. I have a boyfriend that’s so hot, a great cook, and incredible in bed…”


“Hey, that’s goes both ways, baby,” he said, pulling her into him, nuzzling her neck.  “I can’t wait for later, you’re practically popping out of that dress as it is.  I could just eat you out…”


“I think the phrase is ‘eat you up’…”


“I said what I said.”


“I’m sure you will after dinner.”


“I’m saying it now, after that’s finished, I wanna take you out on the balcony, enjoy the view.”


“Why not between dinner and sex?”


“Because I wanna dance with my woman in our new apartment.”


“We could dance outside.  We could just sing our song to each other.”


“Mmmm, there’s an idea. No more finals, no more thinking…”


“Unless it’s ways to have sex,” she laughed. 


“Ok, fine…”


A buzzer went off as Justin’s hand was reaching her breast, Justin groaning in defeat.  “Don’t wanna burn dinner.  I’ll finish up soon, I’ll let you know when to come to the table.”


Jenny looked around, still in awe that this was her new apartment. She thought they still had time to find the perfect place, only to have it plopped in her lap.


“It doesn’t feel real, does it?” Justin asked, getting dinner out of the oven and finishing putting things together.  “It feels like it’s a hotel, or someone else’s place. We didn’t pick it out, choose the furniture and decor, move everything in.  Yet I love it.”


“Yeah.  It’s not what I would have picked myself, but probably because of how expensive I’m sure this all was.”


“Mom does this for a living, I’m sure she got deals, pulled some strings.  But you really like it?”


“If I had no fear of cost, I’d have picked things out very close to this. It’s a dream come true. Apple didn’t fall far from the tree…”


“Dinner is ready, come and sit.”


She got up, Justin pulling out her chair for her. The table was black, with grey upholstered chairs.  The plates were square with rounded edges, white with black brushstrokes on the inside.


“I feel like I’m eating on art,” Jenny said.


Justin had made a salad with a vinaigrette dressing, stuffed mushrooms, roasted veggies, and stuffed shells.  It all looked and smelled amazing, Jenny excited to eat.


“You’re spoiling me, Justin. I could get used to this…”


“I don’t mind, it’s fun for me.  Another way I get to make you happy.”


He watched as she took her first bites of everything, smiling as he saw her face, Jenny enjoying all of it.  “How do I get to make YOU happy?” Jenny wondered. 


“Every day I wake up to see you next to me makes me happy.  You do plenty to make me happy.”


“I try…” Jenny shrugged. 


“You succeed, every day I wake up with you by my side.”


They finished dinner, Justin making sure she didn’t lift a finger in doing dishes after.  “Spoiling me…” she chirped.


“For one night.  Ok, more than that probably, but if I want to, let me do it.  I imagine doing the dishes a lot, you’re pregnant and I’m the doting husband, Daddy to be.”


“You really went from us getting married to me being pregnant?” Jenny laughed.


“Do you not want kids?” he asked, surprised.


“No, I do, it’s just… I guess we hadn’t really talked about more long term things like kids.”


“It has pretty much been school or sex, hasn’t it?” he smirked.


“Hey, I’m not complaining,” she laughed.  “At least it’s good that we both want kids, discussing that now.  I guess I figured that you wanting to marry me someday already put you in another league…”


“Compared to him?” Justin asked.


“Compared to anyone.  Not even David wanted to marry me, just waiting around for the girl he does want.  The other guy, marriage isn’t his thing, so…”


“I’m the only choice you have, right?” Justin sighed.


“Justin, you know it’s not like that.  You know I love you.  I said it to David, not really knowing much better, but I never said it to the other guy.  You know I love you, how deeply I love and care about you.  If you were that unsure, we wouldn’t be having sex.”


“No, you’re right.  That’s why I wanted to move forward, knowing what I felt for you, knowing you’ve said you felt the same way.  Sorry, it’s just old stuff is coming back up.  We said we loved each other, yet she slept with someone else.  It was really hard for me to be ok with you seeing him, even if you wanted me at the end of the day.  Knowing someone else was getting that from you.”


“Then I ended things.  I know I slipped up recently with the kiss, but it’ll never happen again.  I’ve told him it’s over, I love you and can have with you what I can’t have with him or anyone else.”


He walked over to her, taking her hands and pulling her into his arms.  “Let’s go out to the balcony,” he said softly.  He opened the door to the balcony from the living room, the cool night air hitting them.  Justin wrapped his arms around her, her back pressed against his body.  They looked out to their view of the city, all the lights down below, seeing for miles.  “Kinda romantic, isn’t it?  All these lights…”


“Yeah, it is,” she smiled.  They stood for a while, Justin holding her in his arms.  She rested her head on his chest, Justin kissing the top of her head.


She turned to face him, looking up at him.  “I’m sorry if I’ve made things come up, I do love you, so much…”


“I know,” Justin said, pulling her lips to his.  The kiss was soft and gentle, perfect.  He slowly pulled back.  “Wait on the couch until I come get you.”


He led her inside, Jenny sitting on the couch as Justin headed into the master bedroom.  She realized in that moment there was another bedroom they’d walked past on their way into the apartment.  She got up, looking into the room.  It had a nice futon currently in couch position, a desk, and Justin’s instruments from his attic and bedroom at the house.  She smiled, thinking of the music Justin could play for her, songs they could write together, sing together.  She went back to the couch, waiting for Justin to be ready for her, whatever that meant.


“Come on in, babe,” he called, his voice somewhat faint in the quiet apartment.  She went down the short hallway, the room dark except for candles lit on the deep headboard of the bed.  The bed had slate gray sheets, Jenny seeing a painting of a heart using splattered paint hanging above the bed.


Justin lay on the bed in a white wifebeater and his pants, his arms draped over his head and the pillows.  Almost like he was doing a photoshoot, trying to be extra sexy for her.


“Wow… quite the setup here,” she giggled.  “If you really wanted to seduce me, you’d have been naked on this bed.”


“That would be too easy.  You’re still fully dressed, can’t have too much of a lead.  Give you something to work with…”


“Oh, you give me plenty to work with,” she chuckled.


“I want tonight to be special, our first time in our new place.  You ok with making out a little before moving forward?”


“Oh, I guess I can be ok with that…”  She walked to the edge of the bed, getting onto it and beside Justin.


He kissed her, his kiss soft but wanting more. He deepened the kiss, his tongue pressing past her lips.  His movements were slow, purposeful.  His fingers snaked into her hair, pulling her somehow closer, locking her against him. She groaned at how sweet yet possessive it was.  He was hers and she was his.


Her hand traced under his wifebeater, feeling his muscles ripple against her fingers.  He didn’t need abs like that for basketball, but she was thankful nonetheless.


They kissed for a while before Justin carefully moved his hands to the shoulders of her dress, sliding the sleeves down her arms, exposing her breasts.  He pulled back, looking at her.


“God, you get more beautiful every time I look at you.”  He grabbed a candle, blowing it out. “I want to try something in a minute…”


“Ok,” she sighed, waiting for whatever came next.  She groaned as he kissed his way from her ear, down her neck, before taking a hardened peak to his lips.  She loved the attention he gave her body, the things he made her feel.


He slowly pulled away from her again. “Close your eyes and trust me.”


She was a little nervous now but did as she was told. She was soon rewarded with his hands roaming her upper body, feeling an extra warmth.


“What…?” she wondered, opening her eyes.


“I got a massage candle.  You melt a little, let it cool a bit, then you use it to massage.  I thought this might be a nice thing to do after the stress of finals, be something for our first time here.  You missed the one thing I made sure we had in here…”


He flicked his head, Jenny seeing a large mirror attached to their dresser, a smile spreading across her face.


“Starting off gentle, but our finish will be anything but…” he growled, Jenny feeling a pooling between her legs.


His hands kneaded her shoulders, his lips kissing her neck and breasts before his hands took over.  It was relaxing and yet passionate, igniting a fire within her she needed more of.  He’d grab more of the wax as he needed it, his hands moving down her stomach.


Jenny shimmied out of her dress on the bed, Justin using more of the wax on her legs, starting at her knees. He slowly worked his way up her thighs, her legs almost quivering with need. 


His hands rested on her hips, playing with the edge of her lace thong.  “God, I’m so ready for you, Jenny.  I wanna just take you now, fuck you so good…”


“Justin, yes… Do it.”


“But I haven’t…”


“You will. Just hearing the desperate need in your voice, I need you to fuck me.”


He pulled her up onto her knees, facing her towards the mirror. “Watch yourself as I suck these beautiful parts of you…”


He moved his lips to her breast, biting more forcefully on her than he normally would.  She felt strange at first, watching herself, knowing how he turned her on but not how she looked during it.  She watched her face change, the pure pleasure on her face as he moved himself lower. 


She could barely see him in the mirror as he buried his face in her folds, her eyes widening at the sensation.  Did she always look like this? She was intrigued, at how she looked and that Justin and JC both found it sexy.  She soon didn’t care about anything but the impending orgasm coursing through her body. He sucked harder on her, groaning as he felt her body preparing for release, tipping her over the edge.


She panted, catching her breath, Justin moving up to kiss her.


“I’m a very lucky woman that you find those faces sexy,” she giggled, Justin pulling her close. 


“Oh, I definitely do.  Are you ready?”


“You really have to ask?” she laughed. 


“I could do that all over again…”


“And then I’d pass out, so I’m definitely not wanting that.”  She bent down into position, Justin eagerly moving behind her.


They looked at each other in the mirror, Justin having a sly smirk on his face. They continued to watch each other as he pressed into her, groaning with need. His pace was determined, fast but not out of control.  


“Fuck, you’re so sexy,” Justin growled, eyes flitting between her face and her breasts in the mirror.


“God, this is incredible… fuck, yes, YES…”


“I’m not gonna last long baby, this is so damn hot.”


Justin focused on making it last as long as possible, Jenny’s groans and sounds combined with the mirror was almost too much.  He closed his eyes, wanting to focus until he was right at the edge, watch Jenny fall over the edge with him. 


He felt her tightening around him, knowing this was it. “Hang on baby, oh fuck…”


“Yes… JUSTIN!” Jenny shouted as she felt herself explode with pleasure, looking at Justin as he released within her.


“God, that was…” Justin panted.


“Yeah.  No words for what just happened,” she gasped. She smiled as he lowered his body, kissing her back before pulling away with a quiet groan.


“We didn’t get to dance,” Justin sighed. 


“You wanna dance before the next round?” Jenny laughed. 


“Yeah, I think I do…”

 

Chapter 40 by nsyncsfan2001

Jenny woke up the next morning, the sunlight streaming gently through the window across their bed.  Justin’s side of the bed was empty, the bathroom door wasn’t closed and the light was off.


She grabbed a towel from the bathroom and wrapped it around her, realizing she had no other clothes there. She walked down the hall, seeing Justin making breakfast in just his boxer briefs.


“Good morning,” she smiled. “I could really get used to this…”


“That’s kinda the plan,” Justin replied.  “Spoil you into being mine forever…”


“So far it’s working. We’re still on for the double date tonight?”


“Going to Toons, right?”


“Yeah. I think we’re doing dinner right over there, too.”


“If we don’t have reservations, what would you think of going to ‘my’ restaurant?”


“You just want a cheap dinner,” Jenny laughed. 


“You know it’s more than that.  I get to show you off again, begin to make you part of the family…”


“Show me off, huh?  We’re not engaged yet, I don’t see a ring on this finger,” she teased.


“Trust me, we’ll go back once that happens. Not gonna do it there, but share the news with all of them for sure…”


“I like that talking like this doesn’t scare you off.  We’re only 21, lots ahead of us, and you’re totally ok with the idea of being engaged, married, kids…”


“I know what I want. Did it happen sooner than I thought it might? Yeah, but better before everything gets crazy if I get drafted than wondering if someone likes me for me.  You love me as I am, not because of my possibilities beyond us as a couple. You support my want to be in the NBA, but I know you’ll support me if that doesn’t work out.  I have no reason to be afraid of that when it’s the real deal.”


She was suddenly wanting to cancel her plans tonight, not going to see JC. She knew everything she needed to know, nothing JC could say or do could change how much she loved Justin.  They could just go out to dinner, maybe go to a different club, then go back to their apartment and have amazing sex.


Suddenly, a different thought occurred to her.  “I need to get some clothes from my dorm room, all I have is what I wore last night.”


Justin smiled, looking up at her.  “Go check the closet.”


She walked back into the bedroom, sliding open the closet door.  Most of her clothes were already there, finding underwear and things in the dresser.  She went back out to the kitchen in the towel.


“When? How? You only found out yesterday…”


“I texted Maddie, she helped me grab a bunch of stuff and put it in my car, and I brought it all in. She helped me out with making sure you had your outfit for last night all ready so you wouldn’t have to dig for anything and find it was missing.”


“So SHE knew before I did that we were moving in together?”


“You better believe she’s helping me pick out your ring, she knows that part of you that I don’t yet.  I’ve told my mom to make sure you get a say in what you want for the wedding.”


“What I want, or what WE want?”


“As long as I show up and you’re my wife that day, I’m good with whatever you want me to wear, eat, dance to, all of it.  I wanna give you your dream, cuz you’ll be giving me mine.”


“I think someone just sweet talked their way into a little kitchen counter sex later…”


He walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her.  “It’s not sweet talk if it’s true, sincere…” He kissed her lips gently, his tongue teasing hers without entering her mouth.  “Later. Breakfast is just about ready, then you better believe I’m gonna be ready to collect on that kitchen counter sex…”



“I gotta say, I’m glad you’re wearing this out tonight,” Justin said, watching her get ready. She had on a black bra and a black semi see through long sleeved shirt and a red beaded mini skirt. She was finishing her makeup, silver hoop earrings in and black thigh high boots completing the outfit.  “You’re sexy and you own it.  I gotta say I can’t wait to get you back home tonight, might need a little something out at the club…”


Her legs clenched in excitement of something in public, the risk of getting caught doing something dirty.  She grabbed a long black jacket that could hide some of her outfit at dinner, knowing it wasn’t exactly super appropriate, but that Justin didn’t care.


They heard a buzz at the door, Justin buzzing Maddie and Jeremy into the lobby. Justin and Jenny took the elevator down to meet them before getting into Justin’s car.


They drove to the restaurant, Maddie impressed by the look of it without knowing Justin had connections. Jenny wanted to see if she could tell based on interactions with the staff.


Justin was super friendly with everyone, their waitress striking up conversation and asking about him and Jenny, but Maddie being none the wiser.  They ordered dinner, and it wasn’t until they were finished and ready to leave that Maddie sensed something off.


“Don’t we need to pay the bill?” Maddie wondered.


“Nope. Tip the server, sure, but otherwise no.”


“You know somebody that hooked us up?”


“You could say that, yeah,” Justin chuckled, taking Jenny’s hand.


They walked to his car, driving back to the apartment to park his car. The club was only a couple short blocks away, it didn’t make sense to pay for parking when they lived so close. 


“It’s a nice night, not super cold given it’s December,” Jenny said as they walked. Downtown was lit and decorated for the holiday season, trees wrapped with twinkling lights.


“We’ll have to do Christmas in the Park next week, since we don’t have school now,” Maddie suggested. “I know you guys still have games, we could go after a win, or a night without a game.  Kiss under the fake show, that’s pretty romantic…”


“For now, let’s get to the club so we can dance with our beautiful ladies,” Jeremy said, wrapping an arm around Maddie’s waist, pulling her in to kiss her cheek.


They arrived at the club, the line to get in was decent for a Saturday night. Once inside, Justin and Jeremy went to the bar to get drinks while the girls found a spot near the stage to stand. There was a drum set, keyboard, guitar, and bass up on stage, a couple mics up on stage, one in the middle of the stage.  There was no logo for the band name, nothing even mentioned at the front door. Jenny hoped she was at the right spot, but also not caring if she still got to dance with Justin. 


The club was still playing regular dance music before the band went on.  The girls were dancing, enjoying the music when the guys came over with their drinks. They sipped their drinks as they danced, having a good time. 


They saw guys take the stage, Justin’s eyes widening in surprise.  “Did you know our professor was performing here tonight?  He never said anything during class…”


“No, I had no clue…” Jenny lied.


“Thanks for coming out tonight, we’re gonna do some original songs tonight for you guys.  This first one is called ‘You Got Me’.  Hope you like it.”


The band started to play, JC taking the mic.  Jenny realized she’d never actually heard him sing, wondering if that was something too personal and intimate, something he didn’t do for the girls he saw.  Hearing his voice like this was a whole new experience, something that affected her more than she’d thought it would.


Justin held her close, dancing with her to the music.  It felt weird, dancing with Justin while JC sang to them, but she was enjoying having Justin by her side, things feeling so right.


The next song has a funkier beat, an interesting intro.  “This one’s for all the ladies in here tonight,” JC smiled.  “Some girls dance with women…”


They danced to the song, Maddie grabbing Jenny as the chorus started.  It wasn’t lost on Justin or Jeremy how hot it was, JC noticing from onstage with a smirk.


The song ended, the band quiet for a moment. “This next song, well, is for those insatiable women, where once isn’t enough…”


The women in the club cheered, Justin pulling Jenny close, his arousal clear as day against her.


“My insatiable woman… I’m gonna get you back to our apartment and fuck you til the sun comes up…” Justin growled, nibbling on her neck.


Jenny saw JC’s face twitch, very bothered by Justin being so intimate with her in public. But there was nothing he could do, not in the middle of a song, not in front of everyone.  Jenny had promised to come to the show, but wanted to make sure JC knew how she felt about Justin.  She turned to face him, kissing him deeply, her hand cupping his heat.


“Don’t start something you can’t finish, Jenny…” Justin warned. “Keep doing that and we’ll need to leave or make sure the bathroom is empty…”


“Just making you desperate for me,” she winked. 


“Always, baby.  Always…”


They continued to kiss and dance, JC struggling to keep his composure.


“This next song is about that one you just can’t get out of your head, have to have even when you can’t.  Come to me…”


The pulsing beat made it easy to dance to, the words sexy and seductive. 


The nights when you don't call

My life is a catastrophe

I need to feel you close to me

I'm waiting out the storm

Cause when I'm all alone

I imagine I am face to face

Inhaling every breath you take

I'm waiting out the storm

I'm waiting out the storm


The next bit of the song, Jenny could almost swear JC was looking directly at her, Jenny feeling her body flood with arousal at the words, the way he sang it.


Cause when I'm all alone

I lay awake and masturbate

I love to hear the sounds you make

Baby here I come

Baby here I come


She felt Justin pull her closer into his body, his lips along her ear and neck, groaning with need for her.


The music stopped, the band taking a short break. JC wasn’t sure what he expected when he had invited her to come, but it wasn’t to watch her be seduced by a younger man.  He stepped off the stage, changing his shirt into something he thought would catch her attention once they went back out. 


He got a drink with his band of friends, keeping a cautious eye on Jenny and Justin. Maddie was on high alert, making sure she could see JC in her field of vision as much as possible. 


The two couples danced, the guys getting another round of drinks before the next set started.  The crowd cheered as they took the stage again, Jenny’s eyes widening as she recognized the symbol on his shirt. It was the same as the pendant he gave her, a treble clef with a heart in the middle.


“We’re gonna slow things down with this set, this song being one I think a lot of people can relate to. Waiting to find the right person. If you have them, never let them go…”


JC began to sing, his voice low and almost sad, like he was singing from an emotional place.


Clear my eyes it's the morning after

Did I fall in love, or did I find disaster?

Take a second just to breathe

I pick my heart up off my sleeve, yea



Jenny listened to the song, wondering if he had met someone new, finally putting everything past them. Then she heard more of the song, JC looking in her direction.


Someone for everyone but no one for me

Constantly searching for the love I need to

Build my world around, around

I’ll be the lonely one until I find someone

The one I build my world around


Her heart felt a tug, did he really feel that way, especially towards her? She knew he had been persistent that things weren’t over, but she was surprised to see him this vulnerable, in front of complete strangers, including her boyfriend. 


Oh god, Justin…  He can’t know, it would ruin everything.  I choose Justin, but what if the fact that I was fucking our professor is too much for him?  Oh god, please don’t ever figure this out, Justin. Please…


Justin’s hands gently traced along her body, wrapped around her in an intimate embrace.  It looked perfect from the outside, a happy couple; but inside, Jenny was a nervous wreck.


“I wrote this next song about a woman that’s here tonight,” JC said as they transitioned to the next song. 


“Oh god, no…” Maddie gasped. 


Please, no… Jenny thought. 


“You know who you are, and this song’s for you…”. JC approached the keyboard, playing the intro. 


It sounded beautiful, and Jenny hoped maybe he’d met someone else, hoping it wasn’t for her, not in front of Justin. The first few lines seemed vague enough, then came something she wasn’t expecting. 


She dreams in color

But does she know that I love her?

I’m swimming in my abyss of insecurity

Losing my head, and I can’t get no sleep 

But if I reached out, would you reach out for me?


He turned his head, looking in Jenny’s direction, then more directly into her eyes, Jenny trying to look away. 


She felt a tug, an actual tug as Justin took her by the arm and started pulling her through the crowd, down the hall past the bathrooms to outside. 


“When were you gonna tell me?”


“Tell you what?”

 

“Don’t play dumb with me, Jenny. When were you gonna tell me you’d been fucking our professor?!”

End Notes:

Last update will be on Sunday.  Hope you've been enjoying this story.  Feedback is appreciated :)

Chapter 41 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

11/13/22- final chapters!!

“It’s over, it doesn’t matter…”


“Seems like it’s not over, he just fucking sang that he loves you!”


“It’s a song. You wrote that you love me in our song…”


“Because I do love you. You swear it’s over?”


“I want you, Justin.  We’re living together…”


“You wouldn’t want that with him?”


“I… No, he’s married. He doesn’t want that. You do, I want that with you. Marriage, kids, all of it. I didn’t know who he was when it started. I wanted to hook up with you at that frat party, at least see where things went, but you were all over Marie, and next thing I know…”


“You’re fucking our professor,” Justin spat.


“I didn’t know. He didn’t say he was a professor, I had no idea until that first day of class. We weren’t anything yet, but once we were, I stopped things.”


“He’s wearing a shirt with the symbol on your necklace, I don’t think he thinks this is over, Jenny…”


“Finally figured it out, did you?” JC said, slowly clapping. “Took me being obvious to get you to figure things out.”


“You can’t have her…” Justin snarled.


“She’s not yours to say that,” JC argued. 


“She’s my girlfriend, we’re living together. Pretty sure I get to say that.”


“Jenny, I’m going to ask you something. If I wasn’t married, would you want to be with me instead of him?” JC asked. 


“It doesn’t matter…”


“That’s not a no,” JC replied. He pulled out a paper from his back pocket. “Read this.”


He handed the paper to Jenny, she looked it over.  “This is…”


“A copy of the first page of divorce papers. My mother realized life is too short, she told me if I wanted the divorce, I could have it, no repercussions.  I’m not cut off, neither is Alyssa. Our families both benefited from the marriage, but it’s time to let us be happy. I want you, Jenny. You make me happy.”


He reached into another pocket, Jenny’s eyes widening. He held out a beautiful diamond ring.


“Fuck…” Justin groaned, realizing the tide was turning. 


“I’m not proposing, but someday this could be yours. Can he give you anything like I can, Jenny?”


Jenny grabbed Justin’s hand.  “He can. He loves me, understands me, all without having to hide it.”


“I’m not your teacher anymore, we wouldn’t have to hide. Be honest, can he give you the unending pleasure I can?”


Her legs clenched together at his words, but more so at the thoughts and memories of the night before with Justin, their sexual journey together.


“He can,” she replied coolly.


JC scoffed. “I’ll believe it when I see it…”


“Ok.  Let’s do this,” Justin said. 


“What?!” Jenny and JC both asked, looking at him.


“We both have money and means, we both love her, or at least claim to. If I can please her better than you, will you let her go? She’s trying to tell you she wants me and you refuse to believe I could give that to her. So fine, I’ll show you.  If I can please her better than you can, will you let her go?”


Jenny’s jaw dropped in disbelief.  “Justin… what…?”


“Follow me,” JC said, leading them away from the club. His apartment was closer than theirs.


“I should have known he was the music major next door to where we toured. Now I know why you were hesitant to live here. He didn’t just live in the complex, he was the guy next door, wasn’t he?” Justin asked. Jenny slowly nodded. 


JC unlocked his apartment, Justin and Jenny sitting on the couch. 


“How do you propose this works? You take her into my room, fuck her on my bed, then I go in and fuck her?  We’re using condoms, by the way, I’m not having you make a mess all over my bed.”


“I’m saying you sit in the corner and watch me fuck her into next week, and I watch as you try to do the same.  Then she picks.”


“Excuse me?!” Jenny screeched.


“We both fuck you, and one of us will be the last time you fuck, the other is the one you want everything with. We’re offering you the exact same things, Jenny.”


“Just because he can get divorced…”


“He showed you a fucking ring, Jenny!  Even I’m not that naïve… I think it’s clear we both want to marry you, at some point.”


Jenny looked at JC.  “What about kids?”


“Now that I can do what I want, with the person I  want… sure.  I just didn’t want kids with Alyssa or with anyone while I was still married to her, being kept secret or paraded around as ours together.”


“You really want this, to have him watch, watch him?” Jenny asked Justin.


“I told you I’d fuck you at center court in front of a packed stadium just to show the world you’re mine, I’m yours.  Showing him just how good I am for you, to you, with you… Fuck yes I’ll do it. I’m not losing you without a fight.”


“I’m not exactly in the mood right now, really kinda freaking out over the fact of what’s happening.  This is a lot of pressure on me.”


“That’s really kinda perfect. Take you from not in the mood to making you scream my name and forget he’s even in the fucking room.”


She clenched her legs, arousal pooling between her legs.


“You want that, don’t you baby?” Justin asked, his voice low as he pulled her close. He looked deeply into her eyes, Jenny barely able to nod. “That’s my girl.  Bedroom is that way?” Justin asked JC, JC nodding.


He grabbed Jenny, crashing his lips to hers, Jenny sinking into his embrace. His hands pulled the mesh top off of her, massaging her breasts through her bra.  His tongue claimed her mouth, dominating her.  He unzipped her mini skirt, pushing it down her hips. He grabbed her ass, lifting her legs around him, carrying her towards the bedroom.


He stopped just before the door, pressing her against the wall, grinding his hips into her.


“Justin,” she moaned, feeling him rock hard. JC stayed back, fighting every instinct to pull them

apart. He was already forming a plan of what he was sure would win her over.


Justin rolled his hips, pulling on her bottom lip with his teeth.  He held her there, against the wall, kissing her with an intensity Jenny hadn’t seen from him.  She knew he was desperate to have her, keep her as his.  If he’d let go of the wall, she’d have slid straight down, her body a puddle of hormones raging, yet melted into him.  


He pulled her off the wall, carrying her to JC’s bed.  He carefully laid her down, kissing down her body as he did.  He kissed and nipped at her neck, collarbone and breasts before getting off the bed, staring at her with dark, intense eyes.  His eyes were the most beautiful eyes she’d ever seen, and right now all they showed was the passion and ferocity with which he wanted her, needed her to be his forever.


He pulled off his shirt, revealing a black wifebeater underneath, undoing the belt on his pants as he watched her; her breathing already erratic, her lips plump from his kisses.  He pulled off his wifebeater, his muscles rippling as he moved to finish undressing.  


He climbed onto the bed, like an animal ready to pounce.  He kissed up her body, starting at her knees, moving up her thighs before moving up her stomach.  He kissed her lips, reaching behind her to unhook her bra.  He pulled the straps down her shoulders, off her arms with one smooth motion.


Jenny groaned as he removed his boxer briefs, as if seeing him for the first time, his manhood seemingly longer, thicker, pulsing with need for her.  JC would never admit it, but he looked more intently than he should have, intrigued by what he was going to see.  Justin was more than physically capable of pleasing her, but would he know what to do like he did?   Most guys didn’t know the first thing about pleasing a woman, otherwise he wouldn’t have been with the women he’d been with.  


He lowered his lips to her breasts, taking her into his mouth, grazing against her with his teeth, swiping his tongue against her.  She arched her back, Justin knowing she needed more.  His hand trailed down her body as his lips stayed on her chest, lightly tickling her thighs as he pushed the soft fabric aside.  She groaned at the contact, Justin almost smirking.  JC was starting to feel intimidated, getting such a reaction from her so quickly, surprised it wasn’t all about him and yet thinking it was about her.  He knew what he was doing, and JC was trying to plan accordingly.


He continued to suck on her breasts, his finger pressingly in firm circles against her sensitive nub.  Her groans increased in volume and intensity, signaling her impending release.


“Fuck, this feels so good.  Oh god… YES…” Jenny groaned.  She held onto the feeling as long as she could, releasing with a drawn out groan.  JC figured that would be it, one orgasm and time to move on.  What happened next surprised him, surprised Jenny.


Justin moved up her body, kissing her neck, her lips.  His hands pushed her panties down her legs, Jenny kicking them off.  Her legs spread for him, Justin pressing a finger into her core.


“Oh fuck… yes…” Jenny purred as he stroked the sensitive area within her, hitting it just right.  She groaned as wave after wave hit her, Justin adding a second finger.  JC couldn’t see what Justin was doing, but was seeing and hearing her reaction, knowing he’d have his work cut out for him.  His pace increased as he added a third finger, no longer stroking her so much as pretending his fingers were something else.  Jenny was a squealing, panting mess at this point, feeling wave after wave of pleasure because of Justin.  She had truly all but forgotten that JC was in the room, so focused on what Justin was making her feel.


Justin wanted to take things up a step, adding a fourth finger, the speed becoming frenzied, almost like he was vibrating within her.  He twisted his hand, reaching further in, hitting new places within her.


“Holy… FUCK!  Yes, oh my GOD!!”  Jenny screamed as Justin continued, trying to focus on breathing and not passing out.  It was an intensity she’d never experienced before.  Justin was giving her everything he could think of, hoping it would be enough to show JC he knew how to please Jenny, that she would never need anyone else again.


He felt her tighten around him letting go with a scream.  JC knew this had to be it, ready for them to finish.  Justin had no such plans, looking into her eyes to give her time to recover, slowly sucking on his fingers, coated with her arousal.  “So delicious, baby, but this isn’t enough…”


“Justin, I need you, fuck me…”


“Not yet.”


“Please, I need you…”


“Not yet.  Be a good girl and cum for me one more time.”


“I don’t think I can.”


“You can, and you will.”


“Am I allowed to say how unfair this is?” JC piped up.  “She’s gonna be too exhausted to let me try.”


“Then I win by default,” Justin grinned, determined to keep Jenny.


“I’m not giving her up that easily, I think I’ve made that clear by now.  Enough stalling.”


“You ready, baby?”


“Fuck me…”


“Soon enough.”  He kissed down her body, his tongue swiping her core, tasting her like a fine wine, a Michelin rated restaurant meal.  She groaned, unsure she could handle more, that anything could be as intense as what she’d just experienced.  His tongue seemed to have a mind of its own, licking and sucking on her in ways that drove her crazy.  She grabbed the sheets under her in her fists, needing something to channel everything into.  She felt another wave hitting her, not as intense as what Justin had done with his fingers, but a different intensity, still overpowering.  She screamed in release, her body spent.


Justin pulled her up, kissing her deeply, his thickness twitching to get inside her.  He put her on her hands and knees, her body slumping in exhaustion.  He entered her in one swift roll of his hips, Jenny finding a second wind as he hit places inside of her.  His pace was even, wanting to extend things as much as he could.  He hoped he really would exhaust her, not leaving her with any strength for JC.  He looked up, so focused on her that he’d missed looking around the room.  He smirked, building a plan of how to finish.  


His pace increased, Jenny panting as he slammed into her over and over, feeling the culmination of everything.  As her body started to tense around him, he pulled her hair into his hand, pulling her upper body up.  Her eyes opened, seeing a mirror in front of them.  She looked in his eyes in the reflection, his eyes on her in return.  She groaned at seeing his face in sheer ecstasy, both of them nearing their peak.


His eyes rolled back, eyelids slamming shut as he went as fast as he could, his pace no longer even and steady, but chaotic and needing to release, wishing he wasn’t wearing the condom, claiming her as his completely.  He felt her continue to tighten around him, continuing until he just couldn’t hold out any longer.  He grunted loudly as he released, feeling Jenny go with him with a tired groan.  He looked at JC with a smirk, as if he was sure he had won their little contest.


Jenny managed to roll onto her back, gasping for breath.  She looked at JC, her eyes wide.


“I’ll admit you did as well as I could, maybe even better, but it’s up to her to decide.  Jenny, I’m not going to fuck you.”


“You’re not?” she managed, her face almost disappointed by his words.


“No.  I’m going to let you rest a bit, and then I’m going to do something I’ve never done with you.  I’m not going to fuck you, I’m going to make love to you, the way you deserve…”

End Notes:

Pretty sure no one saw this coming...

Chapter 42 by nsyncsfan2001

“I didn’t realize that was an option,” Justin said.  “You doubted I could give her what you did.”


“And you both doubt that I can give her what you do.  She wouldn’t have the energy for me that way, not after what I just saw. I must say she’s a lucky woman if she chooses you, I’d know she’s in capable hands. But I’m not giving her up without giving her everything I can offer her now, things I’d held back from for a long time.  Jenny, I feel like I did with her, before I was forced out of a relationship with someone I love.  I fought my feelings for you for too long, letting you be with him. But I can’t imagine feeling the way I do about anyone else.  I’m sorry I waited until now, I didn’t want to hurt you or myself by admitting my feelings and them not being returned, not being able to live you the way you deserve because I was trapped in an arranged marriage.”


“You CHOSE to go through with it. I know you felt this responsibility to your family, but I can’t believe your happiness wasn’t worth sacrificing for that. Money doesn’t give you half of what you want, you did it for the money, for your family, even when your dad gave you a way out.  So you chose this, don’t bullshit me that this was all forced.”


“It’s been 5 years, Jenny.  You’re right, I could have chosen not to go through with it, but I still had to leave a woman and a future I wanted in the process. I haven’t felt that way about anyone else, not until you came along. I can’t pretend you don’t mean something to me anymore. I tried and I just can’t. I’m not losing you without a fight.  Let me show you how much you mean to me.”


She looked at Justin, shrugging his shoulders in resignation. “It would be really easy to just say screw it and take you out of here, or to just walk away from it all. I’m really hoping you choose me, so I need to be fair and give him the chance he gave me. Not that either of us like it, but I started this, I need to let it play out.”


Justin got dressed as JC started towards the bed.  JC rolled her onto her stomach, straddling her while remaining fully clothed.  He slowly rubbed her shoulders, surprising Justin that he was being so gentle.


Jenny’s mind wandered to the night before, Justin giving her the same treatment.  A lazy smile spread across her face at how the night went, the gentle and wild side of him all at once.  She wondered if JC would be the same, or actually give her something more intimate and less animal.


She felt herself relax, finding not exactly rest in that moment, but not being rushed into another round of sex. She could still almost feel Justin within her, thankful JC was in no hurry. 


He slowly rubbed the muscles in her back, down her arms, gently kissing her shoulders and back as he went. He laid down next to her when he was finished, being silently present with her, just looking into her eyes.  He took her hand in his, placing tender kisses along the back of her hand and on each of her fingers.  


“I’m going to kiss you, Genevieve.  When you’re ready to start our turn, kiss me back.”  He pulled her body close to him, kissing her cheeks, her temples and forehead, slowly and gently, nothing being rushed.


He moved from kissing her cheek when she captured his lips with hers, ready to see what he had to offer.  His kisses were soft and slow, something she’d never felt with him, yet craved more of.  He gently pressed his tongue against her lips, Jenny letting him in, their tongues exploring each other.  It feels so different than any other time she’s been with him, almost like a first time.  Her mind went to Justin and her first time, how unsure he was, so nervous and anxious to please her.  She knew this wasn’t JC’s first time, hell, it wasn’t even their first time together.  But the gentleness he was using with her made it feel like the start of something new.  Could he really be gentle with her, allowing himself to be vulnerable and truly intimate with someone, making love instead of just intense fucking?


His hands caressed her body, Jenny surprised by how gentle he was being.  He softly cupped her breast, slowly grazing her nipple with his thumb, sending a shiver down her body.  


“Was that a good thing?” he asked carefully.


“Very good.  Keep going.”


Justin was thankful JC was still fully clothed, but tried his best to just watch her, imagine it was him on top of her instead of watching her with someone else.  He was surprised to find his thickness stirring back to life as he watched her face, yet trying to keep things at bay reminding himself none of what he was seeing was for him.  He shouldn’t be here, watching her with someone else.  The more she began to enjoy JC, the more Justin just wanted to leave, feeling an uneasiness in his stomach, like he was going to be sick.  As much as he wanted more of her, she was wanting someone else at the moment, and the thought of losing her to him just about broke him in every way possible.


Jenny stopped as she saw him rush out of the room from the corner of her eye, hearing his rushed steps across the room.  She lay on the bed, her eyes fixed on the door, her face wincing as she heard Justin emptying his stomach into the toilet.


“I should check on him,” Jenny said.


“I must not be doing a good enough job, that you’re worrying about someone else right now.”


“My boyfriend just threw up in your bathroom…”


“He’s only your boyfriend until you leave him for me.”


“I hadn’t actually thought about that.  I mean, I know you’re making me choose, but to really end things… I don’t know that I can do this.  I can only have one of you, but to know I’m breaking the heart of the other, I can’t bear that, Josh.  I don’t know what to do.”


“It was going to come eventually.  You’ve been trying to let me go for a while.”


“I wanted to, but you kept telling me no, holding on.  I don’t want to hurt you, Josh…”


“So don’t.  Choose me.”


“To hurt Justin… I can’t do that, either.”


“One of us has to be hurt, Jenny.  We both can’t have what we want with you.  That’s illegal in all 50 states, even in Utah.”


“Pretty sure it’s illegal in Utah if it’s men or women, despite the cultural assumptions there.  Josh, I…”


“Let me make love to you.  If he can’t handle watching, I understand.  I wanted to beat him to a pulp, pull him off of you at certain points.  We’re men with a similar passion, you.  If this is the last time we see each other like this, let me give you everything.  A last time that feels like a first time.”


“What if I choose you?” she asked.


“Then it’s the first time of a new relationship, where we can be together without hiding it.  That decision is yours to make, what you want, WHO you want.  For now, let me make love to you, Genevieve.  Either the last time, or the first time.”


Justin stood cautiously in the doorway, afraid to look at Jenny.  


“If you can’t watch, I understand.  I’m sorry to put either of you through this.  I had every intention of things between me and Josh being over…”


“I know,” Justin sighed.  “But with what you learned tonight, you need to explore it.  Like when I was with Marie, then I met you.  Things were fine, I wasn’t interested in anyone else, but then you came along and just… changed everything.  Tonight changed everything for you with him, I get that.  I don’t like it, but I understand.  I can’t watch, feeling like I’m losing you with every move he makes.  I’m not going to leave until you decide, but I can’t watch this, not knowing if this is goodbye to him or for me.”


“No matter what, I love you, Justin.  Please know that.”


“It’s easy to hear you say that while we’re still together.  But if this is the end…”


“I honestly haven’t decided yet.  I’m sorry, to both of you.  This isn't fair.  I don’t deserve either of you.”


“Don’t walk away from both of us,” JC pleaded softly.  “At least make one of us happy.”


“But which one?” she asked, her eyes searching somewhere for an answer.


“I’ll be on the couch.  I’ll keep the door open, but try not to be too loud.  I mean, I wanna know when it’s all finished, but I also don’t want to hear you enjoy it.”


Jenny’s heart just about broke as she watched Justin walk away, not knowing if she wanted to end things with him, but needing to explore the possibility of JC.


“Are you ok?” JC asked, his thumb grazing her cheek.


“No,” she answered honestly.  “I didn't plan on any of this happening tonight.  I meant to see you one last time, let that be it, walk away from you for good.  But now… I don’t know.”


“You’re ok if we keep going?”


“I kinda have to be, I don’t want to draw this out longer than I have to.”


“Not exactly a mood setter, but I understand.  You were starting to get into things before he rushed out.  Let’s work our way back to that.”


He softly kissed her lips, trying to reassure her of his feelings for her, his wanting to be with her.  


She eased back into things, kissing him deeply.  His hands moved to her breasts, gently kneading them, slowly pulling on her hardened nubs, a groan pulling from his throat. 


“You want the usual, don’t you?” she asked. 


“Yes, but I want to show you I’m capable of this, wanting those romantic moments with you. That’s why I was hoping you’d come without him tonight, I could tell you I love you, give you a romantic night. This isn’t a romantic moment, but I’m trying my best to give you what you deserve.”


“Keep going, Josh. I want to know what making love with you is like.”


“It’s been a while, so be patient.”


“I can do that,” she smiled. 


He fought his instincts, trying to draw out his normal go to moves. He rolled her nipples between his fingers, playing with them lazily, making her squirm and writhe beneath him. “Now who’s wanting the usual?” JC chuckled. 


“Keep going, it feels so good,” she said quietly. 


“Don’t be quiet because of him,” JC said.


“I’m not. I’ll be loud if it warrants it, but if it’s gonna be making love, I don’t think I will, as good as it might be.”


He kissed down her neck, sucking lightly on the hollow of her neck.  He gently kissed down her chest, grazing her nubs with his teeth, slowly running his tongue over her peaks, lightly sucking on her. 


“Oh god, Josh…”


His hands massaged her thighs, slowly moving upward and inward.  Jenny rolled her hips wanting him desperately to touch her, JC almost playing hard to get. 


“Touch me, Josh… don’t tease me.”


“I’m not teasing, I’m making things last longer.”


“I need you to touch me.”


“Like this?” he asked in a whisper, his fingers barely touching her aching button. Jenny groaned at the light but intense sensation, like he was pressing firmly but somehow almost not at all.  He circled her in slow, lazy circles, wanting to draw out everything, be romantic but intense.  If this was to be his last time with her, he wanted it to be memorable.


He felt her first wave hit, her body rolling like a wave.  He pressed a little firmer, her groans intensifying. He circled her with his thumb, his middle finger slowly sliding into her heat.  He slowly moved his finger in and out of her, stroking that perfect spot in a slow rhythm.


“Josh, god… yes.  YES…”


“Cum for me, mama.”


“Then I get the real deal?”


He nodded and hummed in agreement, continuing until she released with a low groan. He got off the bed, took off his clothes, and joined her on the bed. He settled between her legs, kissing her softly, deeply as he slowly rolled his hips to enter her.  They both groaned, it had been too long since they had been connected like this, and never so slowly, truly intimately.


He rolled his hips, in no rush to finish, kissing her lips and neck, his fingers interlacing with hers above their heads.  It felt like an eternity compared to their usual; but she felt so cared for, safe in his arms.


“Jenny, I love you.”


“I…”


“Don’t say it back, I just needed you to know, hear it one more time before this is over.  Let go for me.  I don’t want it to end, but I’m so close…”


“Kiss me, Josh…”


He kissed her, their release simultaneous but bittersweet. JC wished he hadn’t worn a condom, hoping to still have some connection with her body. It almost felt like she was a stranger, not the woman he loved and wanted to spend the rest of his life with.


They got dressed, Jenny looking at Justin on the couch watching TV.  She stood in front of the TV, getting his attention.  JC sat on the opposite side of the couch.


The two young men looked up at her, faces uncertain of whether to be happy or that their world would come crashing down any second. She looked at both of them, thoughts running through her head. Memories of how she’d met both of them, remembering her first time with each of them. She thought of the two similar yet different futures that awaited her.


It was time to decide. Her heart ached as she made her choice, knowing the hurt it would cause. Both had loved her deeply in their own way. But there could only be one to move forward with.


She took a deep sigh, looking at both of them, tears forming in her eyes.  She opened her mouth, ready to seal their fates.

 

“I choose…”

End Notes:

There is no ending.  She could choose either one, it's really up to the reader on who she ends up with.  I know who a majority would want.  

 

Leave a comment below and depending on who readers think she should end up with, it might give me ideas for a sequel.  I have no plans for a sequel as of now (I'm working on 2 other stories right now that are unrelated to this story).

 

Hopefully you enjoyed this story, leave feedback please

Afterword by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

The "finale" I had in my head, but had wanted to leave the story open ended.  This is the way I think the story truly ends.

She stared at the two of them, a lump in her throat. She couldn’t do it. She’d made her choice, but just couldn’t let go of the other. She knew she had to, but couldn’t handle the disappointment that was sure to follow. 


“Who do you want?” JC asked. 


“Please, baby, don’t draw this out. If this is really goodbye, just make it quick.”  Justin’s voice was trembling in fear, that he’d be hurt the same way twice. He wasn’t sure he could pick up the pieces this time. 


She turned around, looking around JC’s apartment. Different memories attached to certain things. Things that had happened, and things she wished had. If he’d been that vulnerable with her before, picking up his guitar or playing a song for her on the keyboard. He had to do it publicly, putting her in this position. 


“Justin,” she said. She was mentally exhausted, her body struggling to stand. 


He had no idea whether she was choosing him or letting him go.


“I choose Justin,” she said, her voice stronger.  “I’m sorry, Josh.”


She heard footsteps behind her, a gentle hand on her shoulder. She closed her eyes as she felt a kiss on her cheek, the hand squeezing hers now. 


“We lasted longer than we should have. If all we had was that one night… I’m sorry I did this. I knew you were different right away, but I didn’t treat you that way. I didn’t open up to you.  You made the right choice, Genevieve.  I don’t fault you for that.”


She felt JC let go, silent tears streamed down her cheeks. He would never touch her again. It was a moment of relief and sadness.  “Justin, don’t you dare let her go.  You’re the better man, make sure you are EVERYTHING she needs, and more.  I’m leaving, Jenny. I’m moving.  I’ve received an offer I couldn’t refuse, unless you chose me. Now I can go with no regrets, knowing you made your choice with your heart. Goodbye, Jenny. I love you, and I’ll never forget you.”


She felt her other hand grasped gently, seeing Justin in the corner of her eye.  He turned to look at her, seeing her tears.  “Are you ok?”


She nodded silently, not wanting to say more at the moment. She’d said so much with a few words. 


“Let’s go home,” Justin sighed softly, wrapping his arm around her.


JC watched as they walked out the door, Jenny walking out of his life for good.  He sighed, knowing he’d given everything he could to try to win her over. He told her marriage wasn’t an option, so was he really surprised she’d fallen in love with someone else?



It was a quiet trip back to their apartment, Jenny afraid to say much of anything.  They got home, Justin opening the door for her.  He closed the door, looking at Jenny.  She avoided eye contact.


“I’m sorry,” she sighed. 


“For what?”


“For everything.  For sleeping with him, leading him on…”


“You tried ending it over and over, you did everything you could. This was all him.”


“I shouldn’t have agreed to go tonight.”


“But you did, and now things are over for good.  I admit I didn’t think you’d pick me.”


“Why?”


“Your history, his hold over you.”


“I love you, Justin. I never loved him. I wouldn’t let myself, thinking marriage wasn’t an option. As much as you both could offer me a lot of things, it only came down to one: that I loved you and not him.”


“I love you, Genevieve. Thank you for letting your love for me be what mattered most…” He pulled her close, kissing the top of her head.  “Let’s get to bed, I’m sure you’re exhausted.”


“Mentally as much as physically, yeah. Emotionally, too.”


They walked into their bedroom, Jenny still having trouble believing this was really hers and Justin’s.  It felt so fast but so right.


The feeling of Justin’s hands against her caught her attention.  “Let me undress you, baby,” he said softly in her ear.


“Justin, I’m tired,” she sighed. 


“I know, I just want to do something romantic for the woman I love.”


“And if it leads to sex, that just happens to be a coincidence?”


“Exactly.”


He slowly undressed her, getting her down to her bra and panties before undressing himself. He got into bed, Jenny looking at him.


“You really weren’t trying to get me into bed,” she said, surprised.


“Not sexually, no.  I’m hoping you’ll join me though to get some sleep. Then wake up to each other tomorrow…”

 

“I’d like that very much,” she smiled, knowing she’d made the right decision.

End Notes:

I have no current plans for a sequel, but there are ideas rolling around.  If you'd like a sequel at some point, leave a comment and I'll see what other ideas come to me.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=3079