Pop Prince's Christmas Carol by addy0316
Past Featured StorySummary:

Just your typical Christmas Carol story, because it is that time of year! And Justin is the Scrooge of this Christmas Carol, and JC (Josh) is his tour manager (kind of like a Bob Cratchit type)! So please enjoy! 


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: General, Humor
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 13897 Read: 537 Published: Nov 29, 2022 Updated: Dec 23, 2023
Story Notes:

Got the idea from watching 'A Diva's Christmas Carol,' and originally wrote this with a friend back in 1999/2000 (Hi Sarah- where ever you are), and it takes place in 2008. So take the story with a grain of salt (since it was written 23-22 years ago).

But I've been adding to it throughout the years, and I always seem to read it this time of year b/c it's just fun to look back and see what we wrote back in the day.  But I did change some names around from the original one that we wrote.  

Plus it's something I've been wanting to post for a few years, and finally got around it it- and who doesn't love a little Christmas Carol fun type story this time of year? 

1. Chapter 1: December 22 by addy0316

2. Chapter 2: December 23 | Part 1 by addy0316

3. Chapter 3: December 23 | Part 2 by addy0316

4. Chapter 4: December 23 | Part 3 by addy0316

5. Chapter 5: December 23 | Part 4 by addy0316

6. Chapter 6: December 24 | Christmas Eve by addy0316

7. Chapter 7: December 24/25, 2008 | The Ghosts of Christmas' Past by addy0316

8. Chapter 8: December 24/25, 2008 | The Ghosts of Christmas Present by addy0316

9. Chapter 9: December 24/25, 2008 | The Ghosts of Christmas’ Yet To Be by addy0316

10. Chapter 10: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Morning by addy0316

11. Chapter 11: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Day by addy0316

12. Chapter 12: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Night | Part 1 by addy0316

13. Chapter 13: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Night | Part 2 by addy0316

14. Chapter 14: December 25, 2009 | One Year Later by addy0316

Chapter 1: December 22 by addy0316

Chapter 1: December 22, 2008

Justin was sitting in his nice hotel room, something he is used to and has been used to for most of his life. Now at the age of 27,  Justin has gone solo, after pushing the rest of the guys out of the spotlight for so long and so much, each member and he had decided to move on. Let *NSYNC stop where they were, that happened 5 years ago...


"Where is my bottled water!" A yell from suit 1893 came.

"I don't drink tap water. Where the hell is my bottled water?" Justin asked yelling at his manager, and old friend 32-year-old Joshua Chasez

Josh threw the bottle of water at Justin, "Here you go," he said as he got a cup full of tap water for himself to drink; like any other normal human being would do.

"About God damn time, Josh." Justin hissed downing the water

Sitting down on the bed, Justin slowly took off his shoes. They were going to be in New York City two weeks, to wrap up the tour.  Originally taking 2-3 days off for the Christmas holiday, but that plan changed just the day before, as Justin decided on Christmas day he would do a benefit concert, to help out the homeless and to help promote his album, much to the dismay of his crew.

"Justin, tomorrow you have Good Morning America first and then later that day you have a photoshoot..." Joshua started as he looked through some papers.

"Get out, Josh, leave., Justin said as he shrugged off his coat, " I don't want you in my sight, at least not until tomorrow morning."

"Just doing my job Justin, and you know that," Josh said as he left, shutting the door behind him.

Justin threw one of the water bottles at the door before yelling, "Just get out of my fucking site for once!"

"Oh yeah, Kirsten called," Josh added on the other side of the door.

"Who gives a fuck about Kirsten, tell her I died next time you talk to her!" Justin yelled frustrated wanting Josh to leave and not speak for the rest of the night.
With a loud sigh, Justin pulled of his pretty boy sweatshirt and Polo jeans, pulling back the covers on the bed, Justin picked up the phone and called the front desk.

"Front desk," the voice answered.

"Hold all my calls the rest of the night." With that, Justin hung up the phone, crawled in bed and flipped on the TV.

While watching the TV, the phone started to ring, making Justin jump a little, especially after calling the front desk, and asking, well really demanding them to hold all calls. Pissed off at both the front desk and who ever was calling Justin picked up the phone.

"What!" Justin screamed loud enough for a whole block to hear.

"Don't forget, you have to be up by 3:00 am, tomorrow." Josh said while writing on papers.

"I know this already, why don't you leave me the hell alone for the rest of the fucking night?" Justin asked in a half yell.

"Don't forget, you have to call Kirsten, tonight..." Josh added, trying to say more, however, Justin interrupted him.

"I'll do it later!" Justin hissed as he slammed the phone down on the receiver and started to watch the TV again.

Nothing too good was on, just a bunch of Christmas shows, everyone happy, singing, giving, taking.

"Christmas, Bah Humbug," Justin snorted.

Half asleep watching the Christmas show, when the phone rang again. Mumbling to himself as he reached up and grabbed the phone.

"No good hotel anyway, next time I'll go to a different one," Justin mumbled before placing the phone to his ear.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NOW JOSH?" Justin yelled into the phone, to who ever was so lucky to be calling him at 10pm.

"I'm happy I'm not Josh," Kirsten's voice boomed over the phone.

"Kirsten, how did you get through? I asked the front desk to hold all calls!" Justin grumbled, holding on to the phone tightly.

"Oh, I called Josh, he had the front desk connect me," Kirsten said with hope in her voice.

"Oh..." Justin mumbled wanting only to hang up the phone.

"Justin, I miss you," Kirsten said sadly, clinging on to the phone, listening to his breath through the phone.

"I uh.. Um.. Miss you too baby..." Justin half yawned with no feelings what so ever.

"So, What you doing?" Kirsten asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Trying to go to sleep," Justin yawned as he rubbed his eyes.

"I bet you won't guess what I'm doing," Kirsten said seductively. 

"I don't want to play any guessing games right now baby..." Justin said, trying to remember her name at all, even though he remembered it just moments before

"Come on Justin, just try and guess", Kirsten said as she moaned softly into the phone.

"I told you baby, NOT NOW!" Justin yelled into the phone.

"God Justin, I haven't seen you for weeks, months, and you aren't even going to be home for Christmas. You don't want me to fly out there.  Justin, I miss you so much." Sarah said in a rush, not wanting him to hang up the phone on her.

"Look, it's my job you know I can't do anything about this." Justin said, sitting up a little, "Listen, I got to go." Justin added

"Okay, Justin, I love you," Kirsten said, wanting to hear him say it back.

Cringing at the last three words, Justin sighed, "Um, yeah, same here." he said as he hung up the phone.

This time not trusting the front desk," Justin took the phone and unplugged it, placing the receiver on the table.

"I want my sleep," he mumbled lying down and pulling the covers up on to his slim body.

Chapter 2: December 23 | Part 1 by addy0316
Author's Notes:

Had to split this chapter up, so it wouldn't be so long. I'm interested what you guys think about it. Plus it's been fun for me to update some of it. 

Chapter 2: December 23, 2008 | Part 1

Moments after Justin's head hit the pillow a loud knocking rang at the hotel room door."J- WAKE UP, YOU ARE LATE!" Josh yelled through the door, rubbing the sleep off of his face.

Justin just moaned and mumbled a few words that no one could understand as he rolled onto his stomach falling back to sleep.

People could wait, he was a big star, and if he wanted a few more minutes of sleep he was going to get it.

"JUSTIN GET UP!" Josh's voice was louder this time, not behind a wall, a door. He was standing next to the very bed Justin was sleeping in.

"Get out of my hotel room, I want a few more minutes of sleep. Thanks to you, I was up half the night talking to that damn chick..."

"To Kirsten..." Josh cut Justin off.

"Yeah, Whatever her name is. So back the fuck up off me, let me sleep for another hour then come wake me up again!" Justin yelled, pulling the covers up over his face once again.

"Sorry Mr. Timberlake, that is a no can do," Josh smiled at his thoughts, pouring ice water onto Justin slowly knowing this would wake him up.

After half of the container was gone Justin sprang out of his bed.

"Josh, SHIT what the hell are you doing?" Justin yelled trying to get a towel.

"You need to get ready, look you have already missed one thing today, and you're sure as hell not going to miss another." Josh smiled going through some papers.

Sure outside he was smiling, however, inside he was hurt, dying, and wanting to be home with his sick and dying son Timmy.

"GET OUT! I'll be down in half an hour!" Justin yelled, pointing to the hotel room door.

"Justin, you better be downstairs in half an hour, no later and maybe sooner... or no ice cream for the little boy. I'll be timing you," Josh said sarcastically as he left the room.

"Where in the hell is my damn hair people?" Justin yelled to know one but himself, "They must not appreciate anything nowadays!" he added as he slammed his fist into the wall.

Walking around and looking at the phone Justin started to yell again, "Where in the hell is my breakfast?" he yelled picking up the phone and calling room service.

"Hello, room service," the employee said over the phone.

"Where in the hell is my cereal!" Justin yelled into the phone.

"Sir we are running a little behind schedule, you're breakfast will be up in just a few minutes," the employee said.

"NO NOT IN A FEW MINUTES!" Justin yelled, "I want it right now, or I'll have you fired!" Justin added, slamming the phone down.

"Yes sir, right away sir," they said a little too late, as Justin had already slammed the phone down.

Justin walked into the bathroom, he got into the hot shower, and he was already being treated like a third class man.

After his short hot shower, Justin got out and pulled a towel around himself.

He walked out of the bathroom and smiled at the food that was awaiting him.

Digging into his breakfast, time slipped by and the next thing Justin knew Josh was walking into the room.

"Didn't I say be down in half an hour. It's been an hour buddy. So let's go," Josh said, walking closer to Justin.

"Don't you know when to leave me alone? I'm eating, can't you see that?" Justin hissed as he stood up and pulled on his coat.

"I don't want you to eat, if it is making me and the rest of your damn crew look bad. Now we need to get out of here, and now," Josh said as they walked out of the hotel room together.

"Gosh, Josh, What has got in to you lately?" Justin asked as they got on the elevator.

"ME? ME? You are the one with the shitty attitude!" Josh stated.

"Whatever" Justin mumbled as Josh pushed for first floor.

"I'm having an attitude lately, for the mere fact, that I’m here doing my job and not at home, with Timmy, whom has gotten worse since I left. I can't even get a fucking day off to go and see him and Andrea, and I was supposed to be heading home tomorrow afternoon..." Josh said, trailing off.

"So?" Justin asked, not getting the whole point of the conversation.

Josh looked at Justin shaking his head in disappointment; Justin wasn't seeing the picture at all.

After a long day talking to the press, doing TV shows, everyone headed back to the hotel. No one dare talk to Justin, because he was in a bad mood, worse than the one he was in that morning.

"Listen, Josh, I don't want any phone calls. Not even from my mom, or that one chick..."

"Kirsten," Josh cut Justin off.

"Yeah whatever her name is," Justin said as they got on the elevator, "I want to spend time to myself, take a bath, and SLEEP!" Justin said as he unlocked his hotel door and slammed it into Josh's face.

Chapter 3: December 23 | Part 2 by addy0316
Author's Notes:

So really had to split it up into three parts to make it look all nice and neat! So please enjoy :) 

Chapter 3: December 23, 2008 | Part 2

Justin was in his "Hot Wheel" bubble bath, which was hot enough to his liking.

"Now this is what life is all about." Justin sighed as he sank into the bubble water, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

15 minutes into his peaceful dream a shrilling ringing sound awoke him. Opening his eyes as wide as he good-look around, what was it and why was it ringing?

"SHIT!" Justin called out looking at his cell phone, the screen lighting up.

Justin reached out of the tub and to his pants; he grabbed the cell phone and answered.

"This better be important, I have things to do and don't want to talk to you," Justin hissed into the phone.

"Justin?" A woman asked a little confused.

"This would be MY cell phone, who the hell is this?" Justin asked, getting upset.

"It's Andrea, I thought I was calling Josh," Andrea said, biting her lower lip.

"You need to get your damn eyes fixed. Try remembering his phone number, good bye," Justin said about to hang up.

"No, Justin, Wait!" Andrea called out. "Don't you think it's time for him to come home, see Timmy, you know he isn't getting any better," she said with hope in her voice.

"He is very busy right now. He doesn't have time to fly home," Justin said, getting more pissed off.

"What happened to the Justin I knew when I first met Josh. I miss that Justin, we all miss that Justin, we all hope he comes back, soon," Andrea said with a slight sigh.

"Well, he ain't coming back," Justin yelled as he hung up on Andrea, before throwing his phone at the wall. "God-damn it! Don't they know when to leave me the hell alone!" he asked to no one but himself.

With a loud sigh and thump, Justin leaned back in the tub, the water was turning colder, and his skin was starting to wrinkle. Standing up, he grabbed a towel and pulled it around his waist, walking out of the bathroom, and ran into Josh walking in the hotel door.

"I thought I told you, I didn't want to see you," Justin said, grabbing some clothes.

"You need to sign some papers," Josh said, walking towards him.

"Tomorrow. I'll sign them tomorrow," Justin said in a low voice, while adding in a rough tone, "And don't give my cell phone number to that woman of yours."

"She must have meant to call mine but called yours."

"She wanted to know if I was gonna send you home. I just told her you couldn't come because you are busy with work, getting money."

"Oh, okay..." Josh mumbled.

"You can go home, after the first, when I get time off, like I decided a few days ago." Justin said, hissing as he signed the last paper. "I've signed them, now leave!"

"Um, yeah. Thanks," Josh said in a monotone voice as he walked to the door. Turning slightly he added, "Be up by 4, and make sure you are on time this time."

"Yeah, Whatever," Justin mumbled as he slammed the door shut.

~

"Andy, I told you not to call him," Josh said over the phone, sitting in his hotel room.

"I couldn't help it, you need to be home with us. I can't be here all by myself and watch our son keep getting worse," Andrea said, holding back the tears.

"Baby, I want to be home, I really do," Josh said, every moment he was away was killing him.

"And I did hit the wrong name by accident. I hit his name when I thought I was hitting yours, so it wasn't really my fault," Andrea half heartily said.

"I know it wasn't. I just don't know what has gotten in to him lately. How's Kirsten doing?" Josh asked, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Not so good, she didn't even make her flight yesterday. She said she just wanted to be by herself right now. Told her the door is always open for her to stay here until Justin get's his act back together," Andrea said calmly, but then started pissed off again. "But, come on Josh, you have to come home, just hop onto a plane and get home.  I mean you are Justin's boss, you can do that, you need to do it. You were supposed to come home for Christmas for a few days, before Justin pulled this surprise out of his ass."

"Andrea..."

"I don't care if I have to come and kidnap you for myself. I won't give a flying cows ass what Justin thinks. Anyway, Timmy wants to talk to you," Andrea said.

"Okay, put him on the phone," Josh sighed as Andrea handed the phone to their son.

"Hi daddy," a little boy smiled.

"Hey buddy, how you doing?" Josh asked.

"Okay I guess, just tired. When are you coming home?" Timmy asked.

"Soon Timmy, soon," Joshua sighed; wanting to be there with his wife and son.

"Are you going to be home for Christmas?" Timmy asked, his face lightening up at the thought of seeing his father again.

"No, I'm sorry, I have to work that day," Josh said, almost in tears.

"But you have momma, nana, papa, and all the other family with you, Josh said sighing.

"I just want you and momma. I asked Santa if he could bring you home," Timmy said, holding onto the phone tightly.

"And what else did you ask for?" Joshua asked, trying to change the subject.

"Just for you to be home so momma can be happy again, she cries when she goes to bed," Timmy said. "I sleep on your side and I hear her cry, because I pretend to be sleeping, when I really am not. Just don't tell momma."

"Timothy Scott, I love you, and I want to be there. I just have a job to do, so we can get you better. Tell momma I love her." Joshua said.

"I love you too, daddy." Timmy sadly said in a quiet voice.

"You get some rest now, and I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay..." Timmy trailed off.

"Bye. I love you," Josh said. It was one of the hardest things he has said in his whole lifetime as he hung up the phone. 

Chapter 4: December 23 | Part 3 by addy0316
Author's Notes:

So this ended up being split into 4 parts- just made more sense and made it more smooth (does that make sense? it does in my head, but when typed out I don't know) 

December 23 | Part 3

After Josh hung up the phone, he fell back on to his bed and the tears started to come out.
"Why was Justin becoming so stubborn lately... not that he hasn't, it just seems worse this time.." Josh wondered as he pulled something out of his backpack. A letter Timmy wrote before he left.
Josh opened the envelope and smiled at the 4-year-old's writing attempts. He remembered walking into the kitchen watching Andrea help Timmy write this letter and how Andrea had shooed him out so he couldn't see what was going on.

~Flashback~
It was the middle of September, and the air was still fairly warm in Jackson, Wyoming.  Josh was about to leave on Justin's tour in 2 days for God knows how long, with a small break for Christmas. Timmy wanted to write his daddy a letter with the help of his mom of course.
"Momma!!!" Timmy yelled coming down the stairs and Andrea meeting him at the bottom.
"Yes?" Andrea asked as she saw him carrying down some paper and his crayons. 
"Can you help me write a letter to Daddy to stick in his suitcase before he goes?" Timmy asked as he reached his mom and they both headed into the kitchen.
"Of course," Andrea said. 
"Should we bake him some cookies also?"
"Yeah! Peanut Butter!!" Timmy cheered
. Andrea laughed, "Alright, peanut butter it is then."
Timmy helped Andrea with the cookies, well when he wasn't trying to eat the batter. Now they were in the middle of writing the letter to Josh.
"Hey, why does it smell like peanut butter cookies in here?" Josh asked walking in to their country style wood floored kitchen.
"Daddy no!" Timmy laughed with a slight cough.
"Josh, you wait out in the living room," Andrea smiled, pushing Josh out of the kitchen and into their bright living room. 
"Are you hiding things from me?" Josh raised an eyebrow at his wife of 6 years, grabbing her and pulling her closer to him.
"Me? Hide things from you? No... Never," Andrew smirked at him. "We are just making you something, and you have to act all surprised," she said as Josh kissed her softly on the lips. 
"I don't want to leave in two days," Josh said, pulling Andrea even more closely to him.
"We don't want you to leave, but we'll see you at Christmas so we can make do," Andrea sighed kissing him back before a loud yell came from the kitchen.
"MOMMA!" Timmy yelled as he ran to the entry between the kitchen and the living room, a small smile came to his lips looking at his parents hugging.
"Go help him then." Josh said, holding onto Andrea tighter as he gave her one more kiss before she pulled out of his arms and walked back into the kitchen with her son.

~End Flash Back~

Josh was snapped out of his thoughts by the phone ringing, he slowly picked it up and sighed, "Hello?" 
"Where the hell is my dinner Josh? I pay you enough money, and you can't tell the damn hotel to get me my fucking food. What good are you anyway?" Justin yelled in the phone.
"You wouldn't even still be here if it wasn't for me Justin. So just think about it, and go get your own damn food. I'm not your personal slave," Josh said.
"How much do I pay you Josh seriously? How much?" Justin asked.
Josh had to think about it for awhile... "Um... just enough to make the bill payments and only some of Timmy's medical bills," Josh said. "The rest goes to traveling for your tour because you refuse to pay for anyone's plane ticket or travel expenses so we have to pay ourselves, so I'm also paying out-of-pocket for the crews travel expenses so they don't have to worry about it. Still don't know how you convinced the label not to pay for their travel..." 
"You make plenty... actually more then you should be making," Justin said. "Now get my dinner now, and I want chicken fettuccine with no broccoli, not even one little speck of broccoli on it!" he continued before hanging up the phone. 
"Well Justin’s just going have to starve for tonight," Josh said, as he went out to gather some of the other crew to see if they wanted to go grab a bite without Justin.
"So where does everyone want to go?" Josh asked meeting up with everyone in the hotel lobby. 
"We voted earlier on Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner," Justin's production manager, Todd said.
"Sounds good... I'm in the mood for wings,” Josh said.

~An hour later~   Justin sat on this bed, watching the TV, all kinds of Christmas shows were on, as there were only 2 days left until the holiday. Looking at his clock, he had called Josh over an hour ago, his food should have been there by now.
Getting up and grabbing his phone he called down to Josh's room, no answer.  Then he called down to the front desk, as soon as someone picked up, he started bitching them out about not bringing up his food.
"Sorry sir, we have no order for that room," the man said into the phone.
"Then I would like to order it then... chicken fettuccine Alfredo with no broccoli and if I find even a small little piece of broccoli in it I'm going to have your supervisor fire all of you!" Justin yelled threw the phone.
"Yes sir. It'll be up in 1 hour - 1 1/2 hour," the guy said.
"I want it in the next 15 minutes!" Justin said, getting madder by the second.
"Sorry sir, but there are other people in front of you waiting for their orders, so you'll just have to wait your turn.  Sorry company policy," the guy said. 
"Well screw the company policy and have my food up here within the next 15 minutes or else!" Justin said, slamming the phone back on the receiver.

Chapter 5: December 23 | Part 4 by addy0316
Author's Notes:

This is the last part of December 23, 2008 - next Christmas Eve and the fun starts! 

Chapter 5: December 23, 2008 | Part 4

As they were walking to the bar Justin's sound engineer Kurt came up to Josh to make small talk because Josh looked like he needed someone to talk to.

"So what's up?" Kurt asked.

"This job," Josh said, rubbing his hands over his face.

Kurt shook his head in agreement with Josh, "So how's Andy and Timmy?"

"Timmy is worse then ever and he told me that Andy cries herself to sleep every night."

"Haven't you talked to Justin, told him what's up? Maybe he does have a heart and will let you go see them," Kurt said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah I don't think so, I've tried, he won't let me leave until after the 1st now," Josh sighed as they all were seated.

"Some one needs to put him in his place," Kurt said.

"Tried everything... Andrea even accidently called his cell phone and asked him about it and he still said no," Josh said taking his seat. "Kirsten even keeps calling and all he does is bitch her out. He even forgot her name.

"They're getting married, and he forgot her name. I swear someone needs to kick his ass," Kurt said making a fist.

"I'm on the verge of quitting."

"I don't blame you, thinking of doing the same thing."

"I want to quit, I know I need to, however, I can't. I can't quit, we need the money for Timmy." Josh said as a waiter came up to them.

"And Andrea is trying to get as many hours as she can at the resort, but it's not working because she needs to stay at home with Timmy," Josh continued, Andrea is a marketing director at one of the local ski resorts, "She's doing most of her work from home while on her family leave, which isn't good for the resort or her, especially when this is their peak season."

"I understand Josh... don't worry I'm here for you. Plus you're the one that hired me, not Justin."

"Being away from Mr. Timberlake for this dinner is the best thing you have done for us, Mr. Chasez," one of the backup singers smiled as they took a sip from their drink.

"Yeah, well I'm starting to feel extremely bad for getting any of us into this job," Josh smiled, taking a long hard drink of his beer.

"Here is to our peaceful dinner without Mr. Timberlake," one of the back up dancers smiled as they held up their glass.

"And let's all pray for the rest of our working days with him, that we never have to eat with him. Ever again," Todd added.

"So Josh who is paying for all of this? Jive?" Kit, Justin's stylist, asked.

"I was going to have it come out of Justin's pay. He won't miss it," Josh smiled.

Everyone laughed at the table as food arrived.

"So, Josh is it possible for any of us to go home for the holidays?," asked Kerri, Justin's hair and makeup person. "And if not, are we at least getting tickets for our family?"

"So far nope. Justin said none of us could go back home for the holidays. And no tickets have been allocated for family this time because...," Josh said.

"It's a benefit concert," everyone else groaned, finishing the sentence.

"I'm sure you'll be able to get home," Kurt leaned over and whispered to Josh.

Josh looked at him and showed a little smile on his face.

"What ever happen to him to make him such an ass? Every year during this time of year he made us do this and that." Kit asked as she dug into her salad.

"Yeah, jerk of them all, he used to be nice right?" Todd asked.

"Yeah, he used to be one of the nicest guy out of the group, you know and after he went solo he changed," Josh said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"I know what happen, the money happen. He gets 10x more money solo, then he did in the group." Kurt said as he started to eat some of his food.

"Enough talk about Justin, let's enjoy this meal." Josh said taking another drink of his beer.

~Back at the hotel~

Justin sat listening to music as he ate his warm dinner; they got it to him within 15 minutes just like he asked.

Sighing, no one has bugged him for the past hour, no phone calls no one knocking at the doors. That all came to a stop with his hotel phone ringing.

"What is it now Josh? I told you the 1st," Justin hissed about to hang up.

"Justin it's Kirsten." Kristen said, her voice horse, dry, lonely

"Kirsten?" Justin asked trying to remember if he knew anyone named Kirsten.

"Justin, who do you think it is? It's Kirsten..." Kirsten said sadly that he don't even know whom she was.

"Kirsten? Kirsten?" Justin thought out loud and Kirsten heard him.

"God Justin this is fucking pathetic! When you remember call me... oh yeah maybe you forgot your home phone number also!" Kirsten yelled in tears hanging up the phone.

"Well that was an interesting phone conversation. Dang I need a haircut! Where's Kerry?" Justin asked as he picked up the hotel phone and dialed Kerry only to have her phone ring straight to voicemail.

"Okay since Kerri isn't in her hotel room what about Kit?" Justin asked as he picked up the hotel phone once again and called Kit's room, and no answer.

Getting pissed off, Justin stormed out of his suit and down to the elevator, if they were going to ignore him, he was going to pounce.

Only waiting 10 minutes, the ding on the elevator was heard and the doors opened, out walked most of his crew, who became silent while getting off.

He grabbed a hold of Joshua's arm and pulled him a side.

"Where did you go?" Justin hissed in a low voice.

"You don't need to know where we are all the time," Josh said in a bitter tone.

"You work for me, so yeah I do, now tell me where the hell did you guys go?" Justin hissed in a more bitter tone.

"We went out to grab a bite to eat," Josh said pulling his arm away from Justin and walking away.

Chapter 6: December 24 | Christmas Eve by addy0316
Author's Notes:

It's a short chapter but sets up the next couple of chapters to come :)

 

Now I'm kind of thinking when this one is done, doing a back story (prologue?) about Josh and Andrea- let me know what you think!

Ch. 6: December 24, 2008 | Christmas Eve

Josh paced around his hotel room, picking up his phone he punched in a few numbers.

"Justin, I was thinking you don't need me tomorrow," Josh was cut off.

"I need you and my whole crew," Justin hissed about to slam down the phone.

"You aren't gonna have a crew tomorrow if you don't stop acting like this," Josh snapped hearing the phone slam down.

Justin sighed as he slammed the phone down. Didn't anyone know this concert is supposed to help the homeless all while promoting the new album at the same time? Falling back on his king-sized bed, and taking some sleeping pills, he fell into a restless sleep only to be woken up by someone poking him.

"Justin... Justin..." a voice said, making Justin jump awake. Justin looked around, his heart racing; no one could get into his room.

"CHRIS!" Justin yelled looking at his former and dead band mate.

"Chris, what the hell are you doing in here. You scared me half to death. This is a dream, right? Damn these pills are the best sleeping pills ever!" Justin said, looking at the prescription bottle.

"I'm supposed to scare you, that's my job dumbass," the figure replied, smacking Justin upside the head while ignoring the dream question.

"Ouch, that shit hurt!" Justin sneered, holding the back of his head while placing the bottle back on the nightstand. "Now if you have something to say then go ahead, talk. If not, then leave me alone so I can get some sleep. I have a benefit concert tomorrow evening and I need my beauty rest"

"You know my hell is watching you screw up your life right- including all your relationships you used to have with family, your friends? J, You have lost the Christmas spirit, and it is my duty to help you before it is too late, and end up like me before you know it."

Justin was furious by now, "DAMMIT CHRIS I HAVE MY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!"

"Silence!" Chris thunderously yelled.

Justin leaned back in his bed stunned. Chris never spoke that way to anyone at least that Justin could remember.

"Tonight will be visited by three spirits at 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00," Chris continued.

"Yeah... so tonight isn't going to work..."

"Yeah, well to fuckin bad- because they work on their own time, not your time. So, with that, like I was saying, The Ghost of Christmas Past, The Ghost of Christmas Present, and the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Be will be paying you a visit, and you would do well to listen and learn from them. For if not I fear for your very soul." Chris said then disappeared in some fog.

"Wait!" Justin screamed but it was too late.

A little frightened and a lot confused, Justin tried unsuccessfully to fall back asleep as was just kept tossing and turning.

Chapter 7: December 24/25, 2008 | The Ghosts of Christmas' Past by addy0316
Author's Notes:

This chapter I think is where most of the fun begins :) 

Chapter 7: December 24/25, 2008 | The Ghosts of Christmas' Past

At the stroke of one, the clock rang loud as Justin sat up in his bed. Fearing for his life he held onto his sheets tightly in his hands. A tall skinny woman, in her 30's appeared in the doorway connecting the main room and the bedroom.

"Who are you and how did you get in my room!" yelled Justin, throwing his covers off him and getting up out of his bed.

"Justin, I am the Ghost of Christmas' Past," she said, walking towards him.

"You get out of my room." Justin said, his heart pounding faster and faster, pointing to the door. "Where's Trey? My security guy whose supposed to be outside the door at all times?"

"Sleeping, he's out like a light, duh," she said. Taking his hand in to hers, pulling him along with her. "Look, we only have less than an hour for this, now come with me because you need some major help."

Lights came flying at them, laughter, singing, smiling faces came flying at him.

"Where are we?" Justin asked, unsure of himself.

"Your past- hence the whole point of me being the ghost of Christmas pasts thing," the Ghost said as they stopped.

"Are you always a smart ass?" Justin asked.

"Only when asked dumb questions," she said, walking away.

"Hey- Wait!" Justin shouted, running to catch up with her.

They were in a small town; a green tree was lit up with colorful lights, snow falling outside.

The smell of eggnog, turkey and a fire burning hit from all sides.

"Mom, look what I got for you," a young Justin smiled, running towards his mother with a present in his hand.

"Awe, Justin you didn't have to get me anything," his mother smiled, giving him a hug.
Looking around, Justin realized he was back home, where he used to live, grow up, have fun.

"I don't want to be here, take me back!" Justin yelled as the ghost silenced him with a hand over his mouth.

His mom pulled open the paper and looked at the gift her only son had got her. Not spending money on her, he had made her a gift with his stepfather. A wood heart, painted in red with the letters reading, "Love lives in this house."

"Oh, this is just..." His mom stopped, tears over coming her with joy.

"I TOLD YOU TAKE ME BACK TO MY ROOM!" yelled Justin as the ghost grabbed his hand again, they were on their way.

"Nope sorry- that is not a stop on this route..."

Slowly coming to a walk they were back stage at a concert. Two days before Christmas, Justin was now at the age of 20. People were running around, girls were screaming in their seats. *NSYNC was doing a charity concert.

20-year-old Justin was walking down the halls, a gift in one hand and a smile on his face. Looking in each door he passed by, stopped at his dressing room. Justin opened the door slowly, his smile getting even bigger at what he found sitting on the couch watching TV, and drinking Eggnog.

"There you are," 20-year-old Justin smiled, walking in the room all the way closing the door behind him.

The young dirty blonde smiled back at him, sitting her cup down.

"Let's go now!" Justin yelled to the ghost.

"Silence, and watch!" she hushed him.

"Hey J," Kirsten smiled as Justin walked over to her, taking her into his arms for a tight hug.

"I've been looking all over for you." Justin smiled, kissing her lightly on the lips.

"I DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE TAKE ME BACK TO MY ROOM!" Justin yelled only to be silenced again.

"Like I told you, in your dressing room." Kirsten smiled, touching his nose lightly, kissing him again. "Oh I got you something, even though we said no presents..." she said, moving out of his arms and grabbing something from her purse.

"That's funny because I got you something also..." smiled Justin, pulling Kirsten back to him.

"You go first," Kirsten giggled as Justin handed her a small gift with color paper all over it.
Kirsten slowly pulled off the paper; a small velvet box in the color of box lay in her hands now. Her smile going away as her hands started to shake she started to open the box.

"A promise ring, right now that is all I can give you. I don't know how long *NSYNC is going to be going for. After we end, I want to marry you, but that might be in 10 years. So this...You..." Justin stumbled across the words trying to find the right ones.

"GET A LIFE STUPID!" Justin yelled at his younger self.

"Damn, do you ever shut up? Hello... reminder! They can't hear nor see you, so now hush! " snapped the ghost.

"This makes what I got you suck," was all Kirsten could get out as a few tears ran down her face, Justin kissed them away.

"Nothing sucks if it comes from you," Justin smiled.

"LET ME BACK TO MY HOTEL NOW!" yelled Justin to the ghosts.

"We have one more stop, before taking you back," she said as she took his hand, light went flashing by, as they started to slow down.

They were now in an Orlando hospital, and Justin was now 22-years-old.

"Look, I'm an uncle," smiled 22-year-old Justin as he held a baby boy in his arms.
Andrea sat in the bed holding hands with her husband, Josh Chasez. Timothy Scott had just been born eight hours ago.

"Who would have thought, me have a son, and a Christmas son at that," Josh smiled, taking Timmy and holding him.

"When are you and Kirsten gonna tie the knot and pop out a few kids?" winked Andrea with a yawn.

Justin just smiled as he winked at Andrea.

"Never, because that chick is a waste of space, time..."

The ghost silenced Justin once more, "I swear Justin- anymore outbursts, I will use duct tape or even a zipper to shut your mouth."

"Sorry," Justin said, rolling his eyes and going back to watch what was happening in front of them.

"I'm not sure, soon maybe. I just started this whole solo thing and stuff, so we'll see," Justin shrugged his shoulders looking at how happy Andrea and JC were.

Before he knew it, Justin was back in his hotel room, trying to adjust his eyes to the darkness that was around him- trying to find the figure that was just with him, but couldn't find her.

Chapter 8: December 24/25, 2008 | The Ghosts of Christmas Present by addy0316

Chapter 8: December 24/25, 2008 | The Ghosts of Christmas Present

Next thing he knew, the clock was striking 2:00, and that’s when he heard someone whistling and rummaging out in the main room. The tune sounded so familiar, but he couldn't quite place it.

He carefully walked out to the room, and saw someone digging into the mini-bar.

"Excuse me- who are you and what are you doing? I’m not paying for all that," Justin said crossing his arms across his chest.

The ghosts stopped the whistling and rummaging, standing up, "Eh, not worth it- there’s no Gobbers!"

"Let me guess, you are going to take me to the present?" Justin rolled his eyes looking at the ghost.

"Nooo, I’m here just to raid the mini-bar, because I had a hankering for some Goobers," the ghost shot back before going back to whistling.

"Are you going to be a smart ass like the last one? And what annoying tune are you whistling?"

"Maybe, depends on if you’re going to be one. And the tune I was whistling is a certain Christmas song that you and Josh have a writing credit on."

"I don’t have a writing credit on any Christmas song…"

"Wow, Chris was right- you really do need some help. And I really hope I don't have to use this," the ghost said holding up a roll of duct tape. 

"What do you mean you hope you don't have to use it? And hey, I don't need that much help!"

Laughing, the ghost turned around and took Justin's hand into his.

Flashes of lights went flying by, they came to a stop in a dark hotel room. A light from the bathroom fell upon the older man sitting on the end of the bed talking on the phone.

"Andy, it's not like I can just leave. I need this job, it helps put food on the table, pays the bills and helps with Timmy." Joshua sighed laying back on his bed.

"JOSH! Damn it, who cares what Justin thinks. You haven't seen us in months and you were guaranteed a Christmas break. Timmy is getting thinner, not eating as much as he needs to, he sleeps all day long; he sleeps most of the night- and when he is awake he only asks for you. They’ve had to run more tests because he's still anemic, and they still don't know what's going on, even after three fucking years. You know I can't keep missing work, it's peak season right now for the resort- so working from home isn't the best thing, and I don't have anymore family leave time left. I can't keep asking my parents, or Mark to baby sit either, especially when he has the brewery to run. Plus I know you and you hate being a manager - you need to go back to producing, that's where you are the happiest," Andrea said all in one breath, and almost in tears.

"I want to be there-" Andrea cut him off.

"Then LEAVE! Damn it, he can't keep you from us on CHRISTMAS, just leave, get the next flight out of there and get home! Like the original plan," Andrea said, trying to get her voice down. "I was supposed to be picking you up at the airport right now."
Justin stood there watching his friend talk on the phone.

"They can't be hurting for money that bad, Josh still has a lot left over from our *NSYNC days. So don't why they're stressing out about it."

"Of course you wouldn't know, you don't care. You want everything your way and all focus on you. Timmy's medical bills cost over $100,000 for every visit even with insurance - that cost is only going to increase with more test and hospital visits. Plus like Josh told you before, he pays for YOUR crews travel expenses because you won't pay for it, even though you told the label you would pay for them."

"Yeah, well..." But before Justin could finish what he was going to say the ghost took Justin's hand into his and once again flashes of lights went flying by.

They came to a stop in a living room, Justin's living room at his home in Orlando. A Christmas tree was never put up, lights weren't even up around the house.

"What are we doing here?" Justin asked, walking around, running his hand over the leather couch.

Small cries were heard from the upstairs, Justin slowly walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. A girl with dirty blonde hair sat upon the bed, tears flowing from her eyes. Kirsten didn't want to stay at Andrea's on Christmas Eve. She missed her flight on purpose, she didn't want to be in the way.

"WHO THE HELL IS IN MY HOUSE!" Justin yelled walking the rest of the way in. Things started to hit him, the girl, he knew her. Pictures of them together were placed about the rooms, on the dresser, on the bedside table.

"You don't even know who she is. You say you love her.." the ghost stated, shaking his head.

Justin slowly walked over to where she sat, messing with the ring on her finger, mumbling to herself sitting by the phone, waiting for him to call her.

"I'm just hurting myself, I've waited far too long. I've wasted my life with him, 8-years is just too long to think I love him, and he can't even remember my name," tears came to her eyes again as she took off the ring and held it in her hands.
The ghost started to take Justin's hand.

"I do love you, Kirsten believe me." Justin said pulling away from the ghost, "I DON'T WANT TO GO! LET ME TALK TO HER! LET HER SEE ME!" Justin yelled.

The ghost started to rip some of the duct tape off the roll. "She can't see or hear you. So if you don't shut up, this tape is going over your mouth."

"Fine," Justin huffed. 

Without saying another word, the ghost once again took Justin's hand, lights went flashing by them, as they slowed to a stop.

A dark house, a tree was lit up in the living room, gas fireplace roaring, the outside lights were off, holiday music playing softly in the background.

Joshua's house was where they were. Andrea was sitting in the living room in the La-Z-Boy, crying, hurt, sad, and mad. She didn't know what to do with her son, with her husband.

Timmy came walking out of his bedroom; coming downstairs, holding tightly to his Snoopy, his auburn hair all messed up, his eyes gazed upon his mother sitting in the chair.

"Momma?" Timmy coughed out as he walked over to her.

"Hey, what are you doing out of bed! You need your rest!" Andrea said, taking him into a hug and pulling him up to sit on her lap.

"I heard you crying, is daddy coming home?" Timmy asked coughing once more.

Andrea didn't answer him, as she just rocked them both brushing her fingers thru Timmy's hair, as they watched the snowfall outside.

Justin looked at the state Timmy was in; he never knew he was that sick, or even getting sick. He looked like death was coming any day now. Only being 4, and turning 5 that very day.

Justin walked closer to Andrea and Timmy, bending down to squat he looked at them.

"I didn't know he was like this." Justin said as the ghost took his hand. "Does he die?"

"Not my department, but you should know how he is since you're his "uncle" and godfather! And the reason why Josh has been trying to get home. But, let’s go we don't have much more time." The ghost said as flashes of lights went flying by them, they were back in his hotel room.

'Just remember two things- greed and ignorance, those two will sneak up on you when you're not looking and can both be major killers," and with that the Ghosts of Christmas Present disappeared into the abyss.

Chapter 9: December 24/25, 2008 | The Ghosts of Christmas’ Yet To Be by addy0316
Author's Notes:

It's a super short chapter, but it's to set up for Christmas Morning :) Plus it's a chapter I wanted to post yesterday, the 24th, but with travel issues and finally getting to my parents 24 hours later than scheduled- I pushed it today, but hoping to post another chapter tomorrow, the 26th.

Chapter 9: December 24/25, 2008 | The Ghosts of Christmas’ Yet To Be

As soon as the ghosts disappeared, the clock struck 3:00 and the TV turned on by itself, lighting up the entire bedroom.

One of the 24-hour news channels was on, and the anchor started talking.

"And further more, a sad day for all the *NSYNC fans, and Justin Timberlake fans. Pop Prince Justin Timberlake died last night."

Justin looked at the TV, then at himself. "I'm not dead, I'm right here!" he snorted, turning his attention back to the TV.

"At the age of 28, Timberlake was on the top of the world, even if that meant, dissing, hurting, stepping on the backs of fellow workers, band mates, lovers, and family members."

A flash on the TV happened

'Now I know we should be all sad about this death, but there's still more Justin to come out with the unreleased songs, re-mixes, duets, the "best of" stuff. It's like he won't really be gone. Plus don't they say that someone is worth 10x more when they're dead then alive?" Will Pointtinger, a record executive, said.  

"Well that's reassuring," Justin muttered. 

"I think it's awesome that he'll be remembered, but also thankful that we don't have to deal with him anymore. Don't get me wrong, he's a great singer... has a great looking ass, but he's the worst person to work for," one of Justin's backup singers said. 

"Oh yep, now at the top of the shit list." 

Then Joshua appeared on the screen.

"Well Josh wouldn't say anything horrible," Justin said. 

"What is there to say about him? He was such a great guy; he was the youngest in the group. We all loved him like a younger brother. When Chris was killed, we were all hurt. We went our different ways, and he went solo. I was managing him, which is when he started to get bad. We were on tour at the time and we didn't get much time off, which means I wasn't home to see my son, before he died..." Joshua started as he was getting emotional. "I'm sorry but can we stop this."

"What the fuck?"

"We'll have more on this tragic death of a pop prince in a special show tonight at 8pm" the anchor said as scenes of an accident showed up on the screen.

“Wait! Hold on if they said 28-year-old, then none of this has happened yet. But why are you showing me this if I can’t do anything about it?” 

That’s when all of a sudden, the TV started to pull him in. 

"I don't want to die!" Justin cried as he was being sucked into the TV. "I promise I will change! I JUST DON'T WANT TO DIE. I’LL MAKE SURE IT’S CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY. I PROMISE- I REALLY DO!…” 

Chapter 10: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Morning by addy0316

Chapter 10: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Morning

Justin woke up in a cold sweat, patting himself down, "It was all a dream… it was all a dream, just a weird ass dream. Maybe I should half the pill dosage next time" he said to himself taking a look once again at the prescription bottle.

He looked at the clock and it said 3:30 a.m., but just to make sure he opened his hotel window and saw a cab driver waiting down below. 

"Hey, you, guy, person!"

"Me?" the person said.

"Yeah, sure, you're the only one down there - what is today?" 

"Um Thursday..."

Justin groaned, “No like what's today's date?"

"December 25- so Christmas day..."

"Perfect thank you!" he shouted before closing the window. 

Even though it was early he grabbed the phone and had to make some very important phone calls.

~

A shrill sound of the phone woke up Andrea around 1:30 a.m. - she rolled on to her back as she answered it quickly so Timmy wouldn't wake up next to her.

"Hello?" Andrea asked as she rubbed her eyes trying to wake up.

"Andrea? It's Justin…" Justin started.

"Ugh.. what the fuck do you want?"

"I know I'm the last person you want to talk to right now…"

"No shit…"

"Do you know what time the first flight leaves out of Jackson?"

"Around 7 a.m. to Salt Lake. Why?" Andrea was fully awake now.

"Thanks," Justin said as he hung up the phone on Andrea

"Wait- Justin!" Andrea said, but he had hung up already. She tried calling him back but it went straight to voicemail, giving up she tried to go back to bed.

But as soon as she did, the phone rang again...

"I swear Justin- you wake up Timmy- I will shoot you," Andrea said. "And you know I have great aim, so I won't miss.'

"Yeah, I know I still have the scar on my ass, but look I'm sorry! I just need you and him to be at the airport around 5:00 this morning," Justin said.

"Why?"

"You'll find out, just be there with your bags packed and go to the Delta counter they will have something ready for you, pack some semi-formal wear for you and Timmy. Oh and I need you to send me his medical paper work to my email ASAP."

"Um okay" Andrea said still very confused about what was going on.

"Thanks Andy," Justin said as he hung up.

Andrea just laid there in bed looking at the phone, "Did he just call me Andy? He hasn't called me that in years...," she mummbled as she now set the alarm clock to wake up earlier than she wanted to before heading downstairs for Timmy's medical paperwork to send, before going back to bed.

~

Another shrill telephone ringing sound rang though out another house, only this time in Orlando.

"Ugh" Kirsten answered the phone.

"Kirsten?" Justin asked.

"What the fuck do you want?" Kirsten replied.

"Look I'm sorry for everything, but I need you to be at the Orlando Airport at 10:30 this morning with bags packed and just go to the JetBlue counter."

"You do realise what time it is right now right?" she said looking at the clock in the bedside table.

"Yes, but please do this for me please?"

"Why should I?"

"Because you know you want to, and it would kill you not to find out what was at the JetBlue counter waiting for you."

"Fine, I'll be there."

"Good, I love you," Justin smiled as he hung up the phone.

He laid back in bed with a smile on his face, "I'm going to change… I will change" as he made a few more phone calls before going back to bed. 

~

Andrea didn't get sleep after Justin's phone call, and emailing him the paperwork he wanted, then started packing, that's when the alarm went off at 3 a.m.

"Momma, I'm sleepy" Timmy mumbled, burrowing his face into his pillow and his body under the comforter. 

"Hey buddy, I know. I'm just going to get in the shower and you can stay in bed," Andrea said brushing her hand thru his hair and placing a kiss on top of his head.

"Okay," and with that Timmy went back to sleep. Andrea slightly laughed, "Yep, no doubt you are your father's son."

After she got out of the shower, she finished getting the suitcase and a backpack ready for both of them before waking Timmy up.

"Happy Birthday buddy, it's time to get up," Andrea smiled as she knelt down beside the bed next to him.

"Hi Momma," Timmy smiled, "Is daddy home?"

"No baby, not yet. But Uncle Justin is sending us on a trip- maybe daddy will be there?"

Timmy's smiled faded, "Oh, I don't like Uncle Justy anymore"

"I know you don't - but let's get you dressed and ready to go," Andrea said picking Timmy up and taking him into his own room to get him changed from his pajama and into some sweats for the plane ride.

~

"Room service," a voice said from outside the door.

Justin jumped out of bed in high spirits and opened the door.

"Here is your cereal Mr. Timberlake- right on time," the room service guy said.

"Perfect!" Justin said giving him a $100 tip, “And you have a great Christmas!"

"Gee thanks sir," the guy said leaving the room.

After he ate his breakfast, he decided to call Josh and give him a hard time, just for laughs.

“What?" Josh answered half asleep.

"JOSHUA! WHERE THE HELL IS MY CEREAL! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE HERE ALREADY!"

"I don't know Justin, why don't you call room service and ask yourself and cut out the middle man," Josh said rolling on to his back and staring at the ceiling.

"Because it's your job to have everything right on schedule," Justin argued over the phone.

"Actually…" Josh started but was soon interrupted.

"You know what, I will call room service and how about you call everyone and tell them they have the morning/afternoon off and just be at the concert hall around 5pm. Tell them also to have their families come to the venue also even if they have to fly, drive or take a train, my treat - price is not an option!" Justin smiled as he hung up.

"Huh?" Josh asked, trying to figure out what Justin is up to, but Justin had already hung up the phone.

Josh then called everyone on the crew to let them know that Justin is having them let the morning/afternoon off and to be at the concert hall around 5, and that Justin is offering to pay to get their families in town as soon as they can. Some crew members thought he was joking and laughed at Josh, or they were probably having heart attacks trying to figure out what Josh said, all in response to the shock of niceness from Justin.

Chapter 11: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Day by addy0316
Author's Notes:

Yay for Chapter 11! Now hopefully this will make me get the final chapters on paper and typed up! 

Chapter 11: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Day 

Kirsten walked through the terminal at JFK airport, looking for Justin - but as soon as she arrived in the arrivals are of the airport, she saw a man standing there, holding a sign with her name on it.

"Hi I'm Kirsten Tucker," Kirsten smiled at the man.

"Right this way Miss Tucker," the man said taking her bag and leading her out to his town car.

"Thanks," Kirsten said.

About 30 minutes later they arrived at the hotel, Kirsten got out of the car as well as the driver who grabbed her bags.

"Miss Tucker, you just need to go to the front desk and ask for a key for suite 1893," the driver said.

Kirsten smiled as she took her bag, "Thank You and have a good holiday."

"You too miss."

She sighed as she looked up at the hotel, and walked in heading to the check-in desk.

"Can I help you?" the women behind the desk smiled.

"Yes, I'm supposed to ask for a key to suite 1893."

"Can I see some ID please?"

"Sure, here you go" Kirsten said, handing the women her drivers license.

The women typed in some items into her computer before handing Kirsten her key.

"Here you go ma’am."

"Thank you," Kirsten said, as she made her way up to the suite.

As she entered the suite, she noticed no one was there. "Justin?" Instead of getting a response, she saw a two dozen red roses with a note with her name on it.

"Hey Kirsten- sorry I can't be here when you got here. Had to do a few things first, but I will see you tonight. If you look in the closet, your dress is already waiting for you. Then at 4:30p, your ride will pick you up. But I love you and will see you in a couple of hours -love always- J"

Kirsten smiled as she read the note. She put the note down and explored the suite.

~

A few hours later

"Justin- what are we doing here?" Josh asked, looking around at the arrivals area at JFK Terminal 3.

"I just thought it would be good to just people watch," Justin smiled as he adjusted his baseball hat.

"You've got to be kidding me, really? You decide to just "people watch" at the airport when know we have stuff to do, finishing touches, more soundcheck, all that stuff," Josh sighed, as Justin took a seat.

"I know, but I just want to sit and relax- because when you people watch, you never know who you just might see here," Justin smiled, nodded looking behind Josh.

Josh turned around to see Andrea pointing him out to Timmy, just a few yards away, who all of a sudden got a burst of energy and started running towards him. 

Josh smiled as Timmy ran towards him with his Snoopy sticking out of his backpack bouncing with every step, "Dadddddddyyyyy!" Andrea was walking behind Timmy, Josh bent down just in time to catch him and pick him up.

"Hi Daddy," Timmy smiled with a small cough.

"Hi Buddy," Josh smiled back, "How did you get here?"

"On a plane!"

Justin smiled at the two as Josh took Andrea in for a hug and kiss, "Merry Christmas."

"Wait, who flew you guys here?"

“Justin,” Andrew replied. 

Smiling Justin said, "Now that you all here. I have some news for you. I'm firing you Josh."

Andrea rolled her eyes, "I knew this was too good to be true. God Justin, you couldn't just fly Josh back home, but you flew Timmy and I out here just so we can hear you fire him. I knew this was good to be true...” she continued. 

"Andy wait- geez get a grip!" Justin said covering Andrea mouth with his hand. "I'm only firing him as a manager, I still want him to be my producer. But also so that you guys have some time together while Timmy gets better."

"What are you talking about J?" Josh asked as Timmy rested his head on Josh's shoulder.

Andrea licked Justin's hand to have it removed from her mouth.

"Really Andy?" Justin questioned wiping Andrea slobber of his hand and onto his jeans. Timmy giggling at what his mom did. 

"Anyway... Well I made some more phone calls this morning, and talked some some of the top doctors at Children's, so I sent them the paperwork Andy emailed me and they said they would be happy to take a look at Timmy. First appointment is Monday, and to help you guys out- I'm paying for all expenses- hotel, transportation, food, etc," Justin smiled as Andrea hugged him.

"Thank you," was all Andrea could get out.

"You're welcome," Justin smiled.

"Thanks J," Josh smiled back, adjusting Timmy on his hip.

"No problem, it's the season of giving right? Anyway even though I just "fired" Josh - I still need you guys at the concert tonight," Justin said.

"I think we can do that," Andrea said just as the luggage started to come. Josh put down Timmy to grab the bags and the booster seat.

"Great! You guys take the town car back, and I'll just take a cab back to the hotel, I also flew in another special person earlier today who I have yet to see. And by the way, Josh, I got you guys a suite, and your stuff has already been moved to the new room," Justin smiled as he started to leave, laughing as he looked back at shocked Josh. 

As he turned around, Timmy called out for him, "Uncle Justy!"

Justin turned back around and knelt down to Timmy's level as Timmy was running to him only to stop.

"Yeah buddy?"

"Thank you," Timmy smiled hugging Justin.

"You're welcome- Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas."

"Thank you." Timmy smiled.

"Alright, I'll see you later tonight- now I think your mom and dad are waiting for you," Justin said, pointing back to Andrea and Josh.

Timmy smiled and headed back towards his parents.

"Holy crap. What happened to him, because I know that's not the same Justin I talked a few days ago," Andrea said, as the three headed out to the town car that was waiting for them.

"I don't know he was weirdly happy and giddy this morning," Josh said as he put in Timmy's booster seat in the town car, then strapping Timmy in. "I'm happy you guys are here" he said pulling Andrea in closer for another deep kiss.

"Me too," Andrea smiled as they got into the car and headed for the hotel.

Chapter 12: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Night | Part 1 by addy0316
Author's Notes:

So close to being finished- this might actually be the first story I actually do finish :) 

Chapter 12: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Night | Part 1

‘What time do we have to be at the venue again?” Andrea asked, as they were getting settled in their suite.

"Well he said for the crew to get there at 5, so I’m going to say 5/5:15?” Josh replied from the bathroom, where he was getting ready with Timmy.

“So that what gives us 30-45 minutes to get ready?” Andrea said, leaning up against the bathroom door jam, giggling at the sight before her.

Finding her husband and her son standing in front of the mirror with shaving cream on their faces, as Josh was teaching Timmy how to shave.

"And what do we have here?"

"Well since Tim is now the big 5, figured he should learn," Josh smiled looking at Andrea in the mirror.

"I don't know...."

"Yeah, Daddy said that now that I'm 5, I'm turning into a man..." Timmy smiled through the shaving cream.

Andrea had to place a hand over her mouth to cover her laugh, "Oh he did now did he?"

"Don't worry Andy, there's no blade in the razor, so he won't cut himself..."

"Okay... if you say so...."

"Momma, you worry too much," Timmy said.

Josh stifled a laugh, while Andrea handed him her curling iron.

"Will you just plug this in for me? I'm going to go change," Andrea laughed.

~*Meanwhile*~  

Kristen was just finishing putting on her shoes, when there was a knock on the suite door.

"Hold on, I'm coming," she said, jumping to the door trying to put on her shoe. Pulling the door opened, "Hello?"

"Your ride awaits," Justin smiled, holding out his hand.

Kirsten just eyed him, "Well you see I was hoping my fiance would be picking me up tonight, since I hadn't seen him in months and he's been acting like a major jackass lately."

"I think he knows what an asshole he's been and is truly sorry for the way he's been acting. He also knows that he'll be making up for it for the rest of his life," Justin said, as he kept smiling. "And after tonight, he'll be all yours."

Kirsten smiled back, "Well that's good to hear, but still doesn't excuse him from the way he was acting...."

"You're going to hold this over my head for a long time huh?"

"Oh yeah," Kirsten said closing the hotel door behind her, as the two headed towards the elevators. 

~*30 minutes later*~

"Come on Andrea, we're going to be late..." Josh yelled, as him and Timmy waited by the door.

"I'm coming...will you zip me up?" Andrea asked, moving her hair out of the way, while Josh zipped up the back of her dress.

"Wow, momma, you look pretty," Timmy smiled.  

"Aw, thanks honey, and look how handsome you look," Andrea gushed, kissing the top of Timmy's head.

"And what about me?" Josh smiled.

"Eh, you look okay," Andrea smiled, grabbing her jacket and headed out the door.

"Stinker," Josh laughed slightly smacking her on the butt, before grabbing Timmy, and carrying him under his arm, heading out the door themselves.

Andrea turned around to see Timmy being carried under Josh's arm.

"You know- he's not going to let you put him down. You're going to have to carry him that way ALL night," she laughed, before turning back around.

That's when she felt someone clamp on to her leg. She looked down and saw Timmy.

"Hi momma," he smiled, with a slight cough.

"Hi honey," she said, picking him up. "You're going to be doing this all night huh?"

Timmy just nodded his head, as he was now trying to reach out to his dad to hold him, while the three of them got on the elevator.

*~*~*

When Josh, Andrew, and Timmy arrived at the venue they ran into Trey, Justin's security guard.

"Hey Trey, have you seen Justin?"

"Yeah, him and Kirsten are at catering?"

"Catering? Are you sure we're talking about the same guy? Since he refused to have catering on his leg of the tour because it was too expensive?"

Trey just shrugged and walked away.

"Well thanks," Josh said as the three of them headed towards catering, and when they arrived the only thing out of Josh's mouth was, "Holy Shit."

The whole room was decked out in holiday decorations, catered buffet line with a carving station.

Andrea patted Josh's back, "We're going to go find Kirsten."

"Okay."

That's when Kurt came up to Josh. "You did a good job on this spread Josh."

"It wasn't me, it's all Justin."

Kurt almost spit out his water in shock. "Really? Is that why he's giddy all of a sudden, and full of holiday cheer?"

"Yeah, I don't know what happened last night to him- but trust me, I've been trying to figure out what's been going on with him all day."

Kurt laughed, "Well stop trying to figure it out and just enjoy it. I just saw Andy and Timmy grabbing some food with Kirsten. So go find them and just enjoy this while it lasts because Justin might change his mood at any moment."

"Thanks dude," Josh smiled as he went to go find Andrea and Timmy.

He soon found them and took a seat next to Andrew, who was talking to Kirsten.

"I'm not hungry anymore momma," Timmy said.

"Just a few more bites. You haven't eaten anything since this morning..."

'Daddy, I'm not hungry anymore," Timmy whined.

"You need to eat something buddy. Just have a bite of chicken, carrots, and stuffing..." Josh said as Timmy sighed in defeat. "Have you seen J, Kirsten?"

"Yeah, he's around here somewhere pouring champagne and holiday cheer," Kirsten laughed.

Josh stood backup and was able to find Justin near some of the backup singers and some of the band.

"Anyone want more champagne, seconds of food? Isn't Christmas great?" Justin asked around.

'No, I'm good. I still have to go get ready," one of the backup singers said.

"Okay, if you say so," Justin laughed, turning around and bumping right into Josh.

"Josh! You're here! Good! Follow me, I have something for you?"

"Okay," Josh said as Justin was walking away.

"Josh! Wait- who was that man? Because that definitely wasn't the Justin we know," Kit asked.

Josh just shrugged, "Oh, don't worry I'm probably more confused than you are."

Josh then caught up with Justin, who was waiting for him, along side Kirsten, Andrea and Timmy.

"Okay, now for another surprise for you Josh, well really for everyone, but I think Josh is going to be the most shocked," Justin said, grabbing Kirsten's hand as he walked away.

"Should I get the medics on standby for you?" Andrea asked Josh, as he grabbed Timmy from her.

"Maybe- I don't know how many surprises he has in store, so it depends what this one is about. If he says this is coming out of my pay, then yeah because I just might have to punch him?"

"And if it's not?"

"Then just get the nearest AED kit to shock me back to life?"

Andrea laughed as they approached a waiting Justin and Kirsten.

"You ready?" Justin smiled.

"Sure."

"SURPRISE!" Justin said, opening the dressing room door.

All Josh, Andrea, and Kirsten could do was smile at what or who was behind the door.

Timmy looked at his dad very confused and started tapping the side of Josh's head, "You okay daddy?"

 

"Yeah, I'm okay," was all Josh could get out at that moment. 

Chapter 13: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Night | Part 2 by addy0316
Author's Notes:

So this chapter has 2 songs from *NSYNC's 1998 Christmas Album "Home for Christmas" in it, song citations are at the "Chapter Notes" at the end... but I would recommend listening to the songs when they are mentioned in the chapter.

First one is "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" - Track 4 on the album, then the second one is the a Capella version of 'O Holy Night' which is Track 11 on the album.

Chapter 13: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Night | Part 2

*At the Concert* 

"Good evening everybody, just want to say thank you to every single one of you and the tremendous generosity you have shown, we have raised over $1 million for charity. With everything going on, I wasn't really in the Christmas spirit, but then I had a shitty night's sleep last night, and usually that's all it takes to get you back on the right track. So this morning that childlike Christmas spirit came back," Justin said to the crowd.

Josh and Andrea, holding Timmy, were standing on the side of the stage, watching what was going on.

"I still think he's high on something," Josh said.

Laughing, Andrea rubbed his back, "Probably, but just enjoy this while you can."

"So to everyone on my crew, my band, my backup singers, my dancers, can I just say that, you guys are the best thing ever in the entire world.  We're going to take it back to 1998, so do you all want to see some old friends who are here to help sing some good songs? Even though we're missing 1, it's good to have old friends around this time of year. So, ladies and gentlemen, welcome Joey, Lance and JC! But we know you all remember this one..."

That's when all 4 guys started singing "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays."

As the boys continued to sing, Josh looked at the side of the stage and saw Andrea holding Timmy, swaying back and forth smothering Timmy with kisses, Timmy giggling in return.  Josh couldn't help but smile, because at that point he knew Timmy would end up being okay for the time being.

When they were done singing, Justin wasn't completely done with the surprises, he walked over to Andrea and Timmy, grabbed Andrea's hand and dragged them onto stage.

"What are you doing?" Andrea mumbled trying to get her hand back from his grip.

"I want to introduce you all to someone special, and that someone special has a birthday today, so I want everyone to join and help sing Happy Birthday to my favorite god-son, Timmy, who is turning 5-years-old today," Justin continued as he brought Andrea and Timmy to the center of the stage, where the rest of the boys were.

Josh took Timmy from Andrea, as the entire venue started singing "Happy Birthday," as they were Timmy yawned and just buried his head into Josh's neck trying to hide from everyone.

"Now you get shy,” Andrea laughed, standing next to them, rubbing Timmy's back, whispering the song.

When everyone was done singing Josh asked Timmy, 'Now what do you tell everyone?"

"Thank You," Timmy said, coughing a little, and leaning towards his mom to hold him, and the two headed back to the side of the stage, standing next to Kirsten.

"Now you think I'm done with all the surprise?" Justin asked the crowd. "Well I have just one more for you guys!"

And that's when the 4 boys broke out in their a Capella version of "O Holy Night."

After the boys were finished singing, everyone but Justin, joined Andrea, Timmy, and Kirsten on the side of the stage.

"Hey we're going to go grab some drinks at this local bar I know that's actually open tonight. You guys wanna come?" Joey asked.

"Sure. I haven't seen you guys in forever, so it'll be nice to catch up," Kirsten smiled.

"What about you Andy?"

"Nope, not this time. I gotta get this guy to bed- it's been a long day for the both of us," Andrea smiled, as Timmy was already asleep in her arms. "So I think we're going to go back to the hotel and call it a night."

"Wow- little man can really fall asleep anytime, anywhere huh?"

"Yeah, there's no denying he's your kid Josh," Lance laughed.

"Thanks dude," Josh rolled his eyes.

"But if Josh wants to go- go," Andrea said as Josh looked at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's been a while since you guys all got together like this and just hung out, like way back when," Andrea said.

"Really?" Josh asked again.

"Oh my god- Yes! Go have fun- boys and gal night out. Have fun- you deserve it, trust me. I think if you put Timmy to bed and you're back to the room before he wakes up, we'll be okay," Andrea smiled then yawning.

Josh smiled, " You are the best and I love you," he said, kissing Andrea in between each word.

"I know," Andrea smiled. "Plus we'll see everyone in the morning at breakfast."

"Well, in that case let me help him get to bed, and then I'll meet you guys afterwards, say in the lobby because I'm sure Justin will wanna take a shower after the show. Does that work?" Josh asked.

"Works for us," Joey said as Lance nodded in agreement. "Plus, I'm sure Kirsten is going to wait for J anyway, so yeah that works. Just call me or Lance when you're ready and we'll meet up."

"Sounds good," Josh said, as he went to catch up with Andrea and Timmy, so they could head back to the hotel.

'Was this the perfect Christmas?' Josh thought, 'Far from it, but still ended up being a pretty damn good one. But I really do hope that Justin isn't high on some random drug right now, and that he'll go back to how he was before when the crash comes.'

As he was deep in his thought, he felt a snowball hit him in his side. Looking around, to see who threw it, he saw Andrea standing there smiling, behind the open town car door. Timmy already buckled in.

"Stinker," he laughed and made a snowball of his own, throwing it back at Andrea.

Squealing and ducking down behind the door, the snowball narrowly missed her, but she had her ammo ready and threw one back at him, once again hitting him. As it hit him, she couldn't control her laughter.

As she was laughing, she didn't notice Josh throwing a snowball her way until it hit her on the shoulder.

After she realized what had happened, she looked at her shoulder, and then looked back at him.

"Okay, we can go now," Josh laughed, Andrea sticking her tongue out at him, while he climbed into the front passenger seat, and Andrea in to the backseat where Timmy was sitting fast asleep. The driver pulled away from the venue and headed back to the hotel. 

 

End Notes:

Song Credits:

*NSYNC. “Merry Christmas Happy Holidays.” Home for Christmas, Veit Renn.

*NSYNC. “O Holy Night.” Home for Christmas, Robin Wiley.

Chapter 14: December 25, 2009 | One Year Later by addy0316
Author's Notes:

*The Christmas Toast was written with the help of many visits to ChatGPT 

Chapter 14: December 25, 2009 | One Year Later

Jackson, Wyoming

A year later, Kirsten was in the kitchen at Andrea and Josh’s house as Andrea was putting the finishing touches on the holiday dinner. 

"Andy, how are you feeling? You have what 2 months left until your due date" 

 

"Well 3 1/2 weeks," Andrea said leaning up against the counter. 

 

"Home stretch," Kirsten laughed.

 

"Right, can he just come already?" Andrea laughed, rubbing her very pregnant stomach. "So do we keep the found on the counter like buffet style or put it on the table?" 

 

"Andy- I think if you put it on the table, there isn't going to be any room left. Just keep it easy, and leave it on the counter. That way we have room to enjoy each other and not be cramped" 

 

"You're right," Andrea said as one of the kitchen timers went off. She pulled the Crasin Stove Top Stuffing out of the oven and put it on the counter. 

 

"Hey Andy, have you seen a certain birthday boy?" Josh asked, entering the kitchen. 

Andrea looked up to see Timmy hanging onto Josh's back, piggy back style, 'Uh nooo," she laughed. 

 

"Then I guess I'll sit here at the table until he shows up," Josh said, sitting in one of the chairs at the dining room table, which meant sitting on Timmy. 

 

"Daddy! I'm right here!" he squealed. 

 

"Do you hear something Kirsten?"

 

Kirsten shook her head, "Nope." 

 

"Daddy, you’re squishing me!" Timmy laughed trying to push Josh out of the chair. 

 

Josh stood up and turned around, "Oh! There's the birthday boy!" then started tickling him. 

 

In the middle of the tickle fest, Andrea came over and placed some plates on the table. 

 

"Okay you two tickle monsters. Tim go wash up for dinner and Josh, help me set the table." 

 

"I'm so glad that Tim is doing better and feeling better," Kirsten smiled. 

 

"Us too- Doctor says he's about 30-50% better than he was last year, so we'll take it," Andrea smiled as she caught a glimpse of Josh. 

 

"Joshua Scott! Stop eating the potato casserole! And finish setting the table!" 

 

"But they're my favorite!" Josh smiled, grabbing some silverware from the drawer. 

 

"Exactly! So, wait your turn mister," Andrea laughed. "Hey Kirsten, you want a 33-year-old child?" she asked, with Josh glaring at her. 

 

"No, I'm good. I have my hands full with my 3-month-old and my own 28-year-old child. Speaking of who- have you seen them?" 

 

"Yeah, Justin was trying to teach Kaylee how to play the piano..." Josh piped up. 

 

"Oh lordy," Kirsten mumbled as she left the kitchen to find Justin and their 3-month-old, Kaylee Rae. 

 

Andrea followed Kirsten into the living room, and saw everyone hanging out. She missed times like this, when all the boys were together. "Okay, you guys, dinner is ready. So just grab your plate off the table and dish up in the kitchen." 

 

"Here, give me my little nugget," Kirsten said, taking Kaylee Rae from Justin, as he walked into the kitchen following everyone else. 

 

"Wow! Nice spread Andy," Joey said, grabbing himself a plate.

 

"Thanks, it wasn't really a big deal."

 

"Yeah, says the person who was up at 3 am," Josh laughed as Andrea shot him a look.

 

"I was up because one of Santa's helpers didn't finish his list. So, Santa had to finish it for him," Andrea smirked sticking her tongue out at him.  

 

"Well, it looks amazing," Lance said, dishing up his own place. 

 

"Thank you," Andrea smiled. 

 

"So, what is Emily doing this year?" Kirsten asked about Chris' widow. 

 

"I talked to her the other day, and she said that her and the kids are going over to Chris' family this year," Andrea replied, as she waited for everyone to dish up before she started dishing up herself, since Josh already got a plate for Timmy. 

 

"That'll be nice for them," Kirsten said heading towards the dining room. 

 

As soon as everyone made it to the table with their plates, and were seated, Justin spoke up. 

 

“I would like to make a toast to our fantastic hosts, Josh, Andy, and Tim, with a special nod to Andy for the delicious food for tonight. You sure you don’t want to cater the next tour?” Justin smiled at Andrea.

 

“Um that’s going to be hard nope on that one,” Andrea said. 

 

Justin then continued, "Yet, the real magic? It's in all of you, putting joy into this year's celebrations. Since this time last year, you've shown me the magic in life's small moments, making Christmas truly special, and made even the smallest moments sparkle. So, to that, thank you all, Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday Tim. I love you guys so much, so cheers to each of you, the true holiday champions!” 

 

As everyone clinked their glasses in cheers and digging into the food, Justin smiled grabbing Kirsten's hand, as she smiled back at him, knowing that Christmas is truly one of the most magical times of year. 

End Notes:

It's the final chapter, and the first story I've actually finished! So Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays Everyone! 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=3086