We Want You Back by theusagirl
Past Featured StorySummary:

Justin has been lacking inspiration, that is until he notices one small detail that changes everything...


Categories: Group Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1220 Read: 204 Published: Aug 25, 2023 Updated: Sep 16, 2023

1. Chapter 1 by theusagirl

2. Chapter 2 by theusagirl

3. Chapter 3 by theusagirl

Chapter 1 by theusagirl

"You want me to do what??" Justin asked his assistant, looking over at his already full schedule and seeing another pack of papers that he has yet to look over.

"It's a contract to continue recording the rest of your scenes for the new movie, "Trolls: Band Together" apparently according to the director, he was scheduled to record two new songs for the movie, but he couldn't figure out the beats, the style nor the lyrics, while reading the paperwork in front of him, he looked over everything again, something caught his eye, he saw the title of the new movie, "Trolls: Band Together.." and suddenly, he had an idea.

 

"Hey Carol?" Justin asked, looking up from the paper.

 

"Hmm?" She said, not looking up from her own set of paperwork that she had on her desk, and the tip of her pen at the corner of her mouth.

 

Carol was an older woman, wearing thin frame glasses, smart as a whip with a sassy mouth, always having her hair styled with a neatly tight bun.

 

"How about-Justin continued, the title of the movie says "Band Together" right? And after reading the story of this movie, I have a wonderful idea.

 

"And was it that idea?"

 

"I can get the guys back together..." 

 

"The guys?" She looked up from her paperwork, confused.

 

"You know, the guys, as in my former band mates?" He slowly told her.

 

It took Carol a bit to figure out what Justin was saying but she quickly caught it, "OH! Her eyes instantly lighting up, "YOU MEAN *NSYNC?"

 

"Shh" We have to keep quiet, and we have to plan this accordingly, cause the other day, I saw Lance and Joey performing from a Tik Tok video and the fan base is still surprisingly strong, only difference they are mature and not a bunch of teenagers, Justin laughed.

 

"What a great idea! I love it when you guys get together, come on, if Backstreet Boys and 98 Degrees can do it, why can't you guys??"

 

""Cause-Justin said slowly, "Real life got in the way."

 

""Uh huh, the last time you guys were together was in 2013 at the VMAs, that was amazing, if you guys do get back together, please make more than one song, for old times sake?

 

"I'll try, I admit that I couldn't come up with any song ideas until I saw that "Band Together" title, this is why I want to get the guys back in the studio with me, and see what we can come up with.

 

Carol grinned, "This is going to be exciting! I have to make some calls then.

 

"And I will do the same, let me contact the director first and sign the rest of this form, and then I'll call the guys up and see if I can get the green light..."

 

"You got it." Carol opened up her laptop and started writing down some contacts from her phone on a notepad.

 

He sent a quick text to his director, and on the bottom of the direc

tor's contact, was none other then:

JC Chasez...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

HERE I AM AGAIN! Okay, I have been writing this from my PHONE, so if there is tweaking that needs to be corrected, let me know, I will write more when I get a new laptop, anyways, hope you all like it so far.

Chapter 2 by theusagirl

JC's phone was ringing, he was just entering his house carrying a bag of groceries, his grey husky dog nearly knocking him over as soon he closed the door.

'Hold on buddy, take it easy, I got your treats right here."

JC placed the groceries on top of the counter and got the box of treats out, the dog barked and sat down, JC opened the box of treats and he threw a piece in the air, the dog caught it and wagged his tail.

"That's it buddy you only get two."

The dog barked and went back to living room.

JC got his phone out of his pocket to see who called him earlier, he looked at the caller ID and saw that it was a missed call from Justin, he quickly called him back.
Justin picked up on the third ring,

 

"Hey Jace, how you're doing?"

"Hey man, I'm good, just got home now from grocery shopping, what's up?"

"You know I have that new Trolls movie coming up, and I have a good Idea for a song."

"And you need help collaborating? Writing?" JC added.
"Something like that, but not just you, I was thinking of getting the guys back together and record something."

JC didn't know if he heard correctly or not, "Wait, you want us, the five of us together in the studio? "Yes, because the new movie is called Trolls Band Together, so it actually makes sense, are you in?"

"It's a new change for you, sure, I may have some ideas, I'll let Chris know, but do you think this would work? We haven't sang together since 2013."

"I think it will, I am still in the planning process.." Justin continued.

"Alright JT, I'll follow up with Chris and continue from there, thanks man." JC ended the call but he for some reason felt unsure.

JC always had good ideas when it came to music, and everytime he offered them to Justin, he took the ideas and they worked together on it, then Justin forgot about him after that.

JC didn't want to think negative, he was happy for him, and to be honest he was looking forward for studio work, he just didn't want Justin to steal the spotlight again when it came to the writing process, he shrugged it off and dialed Chris.

"Here we go." JC sang, waiting for Chris to pick on the other line.



End Notes:

*dun dun dun*

This is a short chapter, working on Chapter 3, hope you guys like this one..

Chapter 3 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"When the Stars Align..."

Chris was so stoked after receiving the call about from JC telling what Justin's idea about getting the guys back together, that he didn't know what to do with himself:


"About freakin time.." Chris muttered, according to what Justin said, he was in New York and had to do press for his new movie, Chris then followed up with Joey and Joey with Lance, and the guys all agreed to it.
"It will be just like the old days." Karly said, walking into the room seeing a huge duffel bag and clothes scattered everywhere.
"I know, we haven't done anything together in what seemed like forever." Chris continued.
"You guys are gonna meet up where?" Karly added.
"New York City I think, that's where Justin is at the moment."
"I'll call you when I get there, I wish you could come with me." Chris said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"I would, but I have to be here with Nash and my sister has that party that I have to plan, but I would be supporting you every step of the way, keeping tabs on social media."
"Oh I know you still love the Backstreet Boys, but you married me." Chris joked.
Karly laughed.
"Imagine if Justin announces a reunion tour, the fans are gonna go nuts, do you think we can break records again?" Chris had that spark in his eyes, as he rambled on, he knew that if *NSYNC got together for a tour, it would be amazing."
But who knows, time will tell.

End Notes:

So...HOW ARE WE *NSYNC FANS?! ??????????????????’???’???’?

This chapter is short and sweet..

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=3106