Count to Ten by nsyncsfan2001
Past Featured StorySummary:

Counting has never been so fun.


Categories: Challenges, Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Erotica, Romance
Challenges: Awesome August 2023
Challenges: Awesome August 2023
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2293 Read: 238 Published: Aug 31, 2023 Updated: Aug 31, 2023

1. Chapter 1 by nsyncsfan2001

Chapter 1 by nsyncsfan2001
Author's Notes:

My last Awesome August entry.  I've had this idea rattling around in my brain for 6 months to a year...

Eric had his phone in his hands as the servers brought a small cake with sparklers and a candle, everyone singing to JC. A smile on his face, I watched as we finished the song. 


He took a deep breath, even though he didn’t need to for just one candle. “Make a wish,” I whispered before he blew out the candle.  He looked at me with a soft smile, taking my hand in his under the table.


The night was soon over, JC opening my door for me. We’ve had this talk over our time together. I don’t NEED him to open my car door, especially when I’m IN the car.  But I know if I do it myself, he gives me a look that shows he’s a little upset. He likes to do it, becoming a small ritual and common practice between us. 


His eyes shined down at me, and it’s like the first time we met all over again. We walked silently into the house, and into our bedroom. I walked into the bathroom, starting to get ready for bed. 


He stood in the doorframe, watching me wash off my makeup and take my hair out of the bun I’d had it in. I turned my head and looked at him. “You need something?”


He walked into the bathroom, standing behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed the hollow of my neck. “You could say that, yeah…” His voice was gruff and gravelly, setting off something deep inside me. 


“Should I bother getting into my pajamas?” I laughed, his hands reaching up my stomach towards my breasts.


“Do you have to ask?” he replied with a chuckle. 


“I shouldn’t be surprised. I mean, it is your birthday, Jace.”


“Doesn’t stop us on other nights,” he growled, grabbing my dress and pulling it over my head. He looked down at my matching black lace set. “You knew this was coming.”


“Let’s be honest, the only time I wear boring underwear is when we’re not together. When you go to Florida or I go to my folks.”


“So you really wear sexy stuff like this every night and I somehow don’t notice?  Don’t tell me that, babe.  I’ll want you every night knowing there’s something sexy waiting for me. Though you’re plenty sexy without anything on…”


“Consider it a birthday gift from me to you,” I smiled, turning to face him. 


“Oh, I can think of something else you can give me…”


“Let me guess, a blowjob? It’s your birthday, why not?”


“Not what I was thinking, but I wouldn’t complain. Maybe we’ll squeeze it in somewhere. Speaking of squeezing…” His hands were on my hips, moving to my ass, grabbing a handful. He picked me up, my legs wrapping around him as he carried me to bed. 


He put me down on the floor beside our bed.  He pulled his shirt over his head, his gaze intense as he ran his fingers into my hair. He cupped the back of my head, pulling my lips to his. His hands reached behind me, unclasping my bra. It fell to the floor with a soft thud, JC groaning as he felt my hard nipples against his chest. 


“So what exactly am I giving you?”


“10 orgasms. I’m going to make you come, hard, 10 times before we finish.”


“10? I don’t know if I can handle that.”


“You can, baby.  Trust me. I’ve counted before during our times together. You just haven’t been aware of it.  I don’t care if it takes all night, I’ll take my time collecting my present.”


I know he’s serious, and it both excites me and somehow I’m already exhausted thinking about the toll it’s going to take on my body. He’s nothing if not thorough, and the one time I tried to fake it to speed things up, he knew and called me out on it.


If you want to go faster, just say so. Faking it isn’t going to serve either one of us, he’d said. Then he made me come so hard I almost blacked out. I’ve never had to fake it with him the way I had other men, and I was thankful for it. The thought of 10 orgasms seemed like quite the feat. I would find out just how true that was. 


I helped him out of his jeans, leaving his underwear on since he was clearly in no hurry. We kissed, his hands leading me onto the bed before gently massaging my breasts. He kneaded them like clay before taking my nipples between the pads of hits fingers. 


His touch was gentle but firm, causing me to groan and press my legs together beneath him. “That’s it, build up that tension for me, mama,” he growled, knowing how much I was enjoying his touch. I nearly came just with his words along with feeling his fingers beginning to flick at my hardened buds. He kissed down my neck before sucking on my breasts, not hard enough to leave a mark, but enough to make me whimper and wish he’d focus on my nipples. 


The moment he made contact, his tongue flicking against it before sucking firmly, I felt the tingling in my belly.  He knew every way my body reacted to his touch. “First one already? I should say it doesn’t count, I’m just getting started.”  He seemed almost proud of himself, the rare moment of making me orgasm just from ravishing my breasts. It was then that I realized I’d be in for a long, exhausting, yet extremely satisfying night. 


His hand traveled between my legs, my wetness making us both groan at the contact. He got me going in a way no other man could. I’d thought about his exes from time to time, how stupid they had been to cheat on him or think someone else could make them happier. He practically worshiped the ground I walked on, what woman wouldn’t want that along with incredible sex?


His fingers traced around my clit, using a combination of flicks that he had perfected in our time together. His lips caressing my neck, tugging at my earlobe, then his tongue wrapping against mine soon sent me into orgasm number 2.  I felt a smile spread across his face as he felt it wash over me, not stopping as he began to coax number 3.  He pressed firmer, picking up speed as he pressed against me.  My groans of pleasure came more frequently, fueling his attempts.  He kissed down to my breasts again, sucking harder on them as he sent me over the edge of orgasm number 3.


“I love watching you come,” he whispered, like this was our little secret.  “I can see it all over your face, the tension before the release, your face scrunched in a way that once I’m inside you, makes me lose all control.  I would move Heaven and Earth to watch you come like this, just for me.”


I fought to catch my breath.  “You’re so poetic in the middle of foreplay.”


“I’ve written whole songs in my head as I watch you through the stages of foreplay and the final act.  I wish I could record you so the world could know what I hear, what a woman should sound like in bed, meaning that she is thoroughly satisfied.”


“You should call it ‘How to Please Your Lover’ or “This is What a Good Fuck Sounds Like’, something like that.  ‘Sounds of Climax’.  I dunno, don’t mind me, it’s the orgasms talking.”


“If this is what you’re like after 3, you’ll be completely incoherent by 10,” he chuckled.


He leaned over, opening the drawer on my nightstand.  I looked as he pulled out my rabbit.  “Hey, if you want 10 orgasms, mister, you don’t get to cheat…”


“I’ll still be doing plenty, believe me.”


“I only use this when you’re out of town, or I am.”


“Along with your boring underwear?” he laughed.


“You know what I wear when we do our video calls.”


“Nothing but your satin robe, which is sexy as fuck.  Enough talking, I have work to do,” he said, crushing his lips to mine as he pressed the now vibrating dildo against my clit.  My wetness gave the lubrication to quickly get things started, the feelings deep within me as familiar as breathing.  His velvet tongue stroked mine with surprising gentleness, his hand cupping my face.  Despite me being naked underneath him, doing what we were doing, this felt so much more intimate in the moment.  It was a reminder that this wasn’t just sex for the sake of sex, but to show how much he loved me.  It was his birthday, it should have been the other way around, me on top of him, sucking his dick before riding him.  Yet here we were, him doing all the work to pull off this incredible feat.


Number 4 hit, rolling through my body like an earthquake.  JC used his hand to adjust the rabbit, inserting the long curved piece inside me while the rabbit vibrated against my clit.  It wasn’t nearly as thick and long as he was, but what can I say?  I’m a blessed woman to be in his bed, have him in my life.  He rocked it back and forth, his kisses ghosting across my collarbone and neck. Maybe it was because I’d already had 4 orgasms, but the next one started to hit fast. It usually would take forever with it by myself, even on the phone with him, but him using it on me made it go so much faster.  After number 5, he pulled the toy out, putting it to his lips to suck my wetness off of it. Damn it if I didn’t almost hit number 6 then and there.


He kissed down my body, going down to my ankles. He took his time, and I began to whimper by the time he got to my knees.  “I need you, Jace…” 


“I need you to come, mama…”


“I’m halfway there, waiting for you to make it number 6.”


“Someone’s in a hurry,” he chuckled. He continued up my thighs with painstaking care, kissing slowly before nipping at my inner thighs. He ran his tongue between my folds, tasting my excitement and groaning at the scent and taste of it. I was thankful he enjoyed giving and much as I enjoyed receiving oral.  His tongue swirled around my clit, holding my legs open to devour me. He ran his tongue over me in slow circles, making it all the more intense. He pressed harder, speeding up a little before number 6 hit. He licked up what had just released, then took my clit and began sucking firmly. 


Number 7 slammed into me.  He continued to suck on my bundle of nerves, pressing two fingers inside before curling them to stroke my g spot. Number 8 came hard and fast.  I was a panting mess, literally begging him to just fuck me already. As amazing as this was, it was HIS birthday, he should be getting the star treatment in bed.


“Two more, baby.  You can do it.”


“I really don’t think I can,” I sighed, trying to catch my breath. "It’s your birthday, Jace.”


“And this is what I want, so indulge me.”


His fingers continued to stroke me, the palm of his hand creating a friction against my pelvis and clit. It was delicious torture to be so thoroughly pleasured, and I was already thinking of how and when to repeat the favor. My thoughts were soon erased in pleasure as number 9 hit. 


He kept his rhythm, hitting the perfect spot inside and against me, his lips sucking firmly on my nipples.  I held on for dear life, trying to make number 10 as intense as possible. He took his free hand and smacked my ass, the sting taking me over the edge with a guttural scream. 


He crashed his lips to mine as he entered me, his rhythm relentless from the beginning. I was sure I was seeing stars, moaning as he thrust into me over and over again. He sucked on my tongue as desperate groans left our throats, caught in each other’s mouths. 


“Fuck, baby. You feel so sucking good. Come for me one last time. Fall apart with me. Let go.”


“Jace, yes… oh god.”


“Fuck…”


“Let go, Jace, I’m there .”


“Oh fuck…”  I felt him go rigid as he released, my body clinging to as much of him as I could. 


We slowly caught our breath, JC collapsing onto his side of the bed. A few minutes later, he turned onto his side, looking intently at me. 


“You know I’d do anything for you, baby.”


“I think you just proved that, yes,” I smiled. 


“I mean more than just sex.  I want to protect you, love you, take care of you in every way possible.  I love you so much.”


“I love you too, Jace.”


He reached into his nightstand drawer, pulling out a box. “It’s my birthday, but will you do me the honor of being my wife?”


My eyes almost popped out of my head as my brain processed the words I just heard leave his lips, the box opening to reveal a beauty marquis cut Diamond ring. “Marry me,” he said again quietly. 


“Yes, Jace, I’ll marry you,” I smiled, my whole face feeling like it could stretch into infinity with how happy I was. 

 

He pressed his lips to mine as he slipped the ring on my finger.  It was a perfect fit. He gazed deeply into my eyes.  “Thank you for making my wish come true tonight.”

End Notes:

Sad Awesome August is over, but I've enjoyed reading all the stories people have posted!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=3109