Hidden Truth by GiveMeGreenandBlue
Past Featured StorySummary:

Was it a chance meeting?


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: Awesome August 2023
Challenges: Awesome August 2023
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2587 Read: 133 Published: Aug 31, 2023 Updated: Aug 31, 2023

1. Chapter 1 by GiveMeGreenandBlue

Chapter 1 by GiveMeGreenandBlue

"I cannot believe I got dragged into this tonight." Callie thought to herself as she walked out of the event room. She drew the short straw out of all the faculty sponsors. The short straw tonight meant being the faculty sponsor for the TriDeltas Winter Social. The girls were having dinner and catching up on everyone's Christmas breaks. Callie was walking down the hall to her car, she had to get some fresh air. She couldn't take anymore with the girls and all their luxurious Christmas gifts that they were all bragging about. All the girls were really nice, but it just reminded her of the story she told her coworkers when they asked about her Christmas break. She was in her 30s, living on her own, paying her own bills and all alone. She had spent her Christmas break with her dog, Belle, watching Christmas movies. She didn't have family to go and visit. She didn't mind being alone, but sometimes she missed having people to hang out with. She had lived in California for just a couple of months and hadn't made any good friends yet. At this moment she was wishing she had someone to call and chat with. She groaned when she heard another car pull up.  

 

She was outside enjoying the cool January air when he saw her. Her back was towards him. There was something about her he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He didn't want to stare, but the dress she was wearing was hugging her curves perfectly. Her brown hair fell just below her shoulders and curled perfectly. He shook his head as if to snap himself back to the reason he was here tonight. He had promised his extern he would sing with his frat to his girlfriend's sorority tonight. "Why do I agree to stuff like this?" He said out loud as he was getting his jacket out of the car. He threw his jacket over his shoulder and went to look for Andy. He walked towards the door and hoped he was in the right place. They were supposed to meet with the other guys to run through the song. 

 

Callie took a deep breath and told herself that she could make it through the night. She turned towards the door and quickly caught the door before it hit her as someone was coming out at the same time. "Whoa…where's the fire?" She asked the man coming out of the building. He looked at her and realized this was the woman he had seen earlier and just as he expected she was beautiful. The front of her green dress fit her just as perfectly as the back. It was low cut in the front showing just enough cleavage to make him want to see more. And her eyes, wow he hadn't seen eyes that blue in a long time. "Oh honey, I am so sorry. I didn't see anyone coming in. I forgot my phone in the car and I don't know where I am supposed to meet my buddy." He talked so fast, but so smoothly. "I hope you find where you are supposed to be, I need to get back to my event. Maybe next time I'll bump into you." She winked at him and was gone. 

 

JC grabbed his phone from the center console of his car. He stood there for a moment and laughed at himself. "What is with you man? Yes she was beautiful, yes has the most adorable southern accent, yes you could get lost in her eyes. Damn, man you sound crazy." He told himself. He hoped that she would bump into him again (and again and again and again), "Chill out C" He told himself.

 

Once she got inside she went to the ladies room and looked at herself in the mirror. "Callie Rebecca I cannot believe you just ran into (almost literally) JOSHUA SCOTT CHASEZ!" She fussed at herself. She composed herself and headed back to the event room. She rounded the corner and ran into someone. "Seriously, is this my luck today?" She said in a whisper. She looked up and saw who she ran into and thought, "If this is my luck I'll take it." "I'm so sorr…wow what is the universe trying to tell us tonight?" He looked at her and put his hands on her arms, "Are you OK? I'm JC. I figure we should introduce ourselves now. Clearly the universe wants us to meet." She looked up at him and his blue eyes were sparkling back at her, he had a sly grin on his face. "I'm Callie, I'm sorry to bump and run, but I need to get back to my event. If the universe continues this path I'm sure I'll see you again JC." "I am sure you are right, Callie. It has been a pleasure bumping into you." 

 

Callie walked back down to the room to finish helping the girls set up. JC found Andy and the other guys. They ran through the song the guys had picked. They were singing "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers. JC thought there were probably some guys trying to impress their girlfriends or hopeful girlfriends with their song choice. His thoughts went to Callie. She was beautiful, funny and a mystery. She didn't seem to be a college student, she carried herself differently. So she wasn't here for the TriDeltas thing. He told himself that if he bumped into her again he was getting her number and maybe finding a private corner. Third time's a charm right. JC was walking the halls hoping to find Callie to bump into her again. All he heard was the room of college females laughing and carrying on. "Please don't be a college girl Callie. I've had my share of younger women and it is time for something different. Be something different Callie," he thought to himself. 

 

The guys were getting ready to go in and sing. JC was still pacing in the hall. "Where did she go? I guess I missed my chance. Damn it C!" "Yo JC, you about ready man?" one of the guys called from down the hall. The guys gathered outside the event room. There was a bucket of single stem red roses that was outside the door. One of the guys thought it would be a nice gesture for each guy to give a girl a rose. JC laughed to himself thinking, “if he thinks this is getting him laid these girls standards are way low. Oh college kids.” He grabbed his rose and they lined up.  

 

The girls had just finished up their dinner and the plates had been cleared away and they thought there was going to be a speaker and brought their attention to the front of the room. There were a bunch of guys standing there to perform and Callie gasped. There he stood, in the middle of some of her students. As she heard a voice starting to speak and introduce him they locked eyes. She was standing in the back corner and he saw her. She felt a spark rush through her body when they made eye contact. He gave her a cheesy little grin and looked back down. She couldn’t keep the grin off her face, and she couldn’t take her eyes off of him. He had put his jacket back on that she had seen earlier slung over his shoulder. The song was announced and some of the girls awwed, but Callie was freaking out on the inside and trying to play it cool on the outside. She had waited all these years to see this man standing in front of her sing and now she is basically getting a private concert. The music started and there was his voice. This voice she had dreamed about, she was seeing in person. During the start of the song he would look up at her and chuckle and look back down.

 

He couldn’t help himself from looking back at her. He felt a spark when they first made eye contact and it was like he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. As the song started he would look at her and then laugh to himself and look back down, but he couldn't stop himself from looking at her. Every so often he would catch her eye in the back of the room. He couldn’t look anywhere else. He couldn’t wait for this song to be over to bump into her again, this time he wasn’t letting her get away without getting her number and maybe taking her out tonight. He was trying to keep his mind in check while he was singing, but damn the way she was looking at him. “C, keep it together, get through this song. Just sing.” 

 

Did he just laugh after looking at me? Some of the girls in the room were captivated by his voice and by his presence. She couldn’t help but wonder what was wrong with the other girls. Did they realize who was standing in front of them? I wondered if his voice was doing to them what it was doing to me. Was he making eye contact with me? He continued singing and it felt like he was singing to me. His voice was as amazing as ever. He sang every note effortlessly. When they finished the song they all walked to give their rose to someone. JC walked through the room waving at people, he looked at her and gave her a little wave. She nodded back at him and winked. He forgot to give his rose to someone, he made another circle around, found someone to give his rose to and laughed. His eyes met hers and he chuckled. She had to find a way to bump into him again tonight. 

 

The girls were all gushing over the performance, some commenting on their boyfriends, some commenting on the song, but not enough of them were commenting on JC. How perfect his voice was, how amazing he looked, those eyes, damn what was wrong with these girls. She needed to get out of this room, it was getting too warm. She snuck out the side door to go find a bottle of water. She took a bottle of water and then felt someone grab her hand. She turned around and saw that it was JC. He pulled her into one of the empty rooms. He put her hands above her head on the wall. He ran his other hand down the side of her body and pushed himself up against her. “Honey, I haven’t been able to get you out of my head. I had to get you alone.” “No, complaints here.” She told him. He kissed along her jaw inching his way to her lips. She sighed as he got closer, she moved one of her legs in between his and started grinding against him. She knew whose arms she was in, and she was not going to waste this opportunity. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her hands through his hair. Finally his lips met hers. THe kiss sent a spark through both of them. His tongue asked for entrance to her mouth, she happily allowed it. As the kiss grew more intense he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He whispered, “I have to have you right here, Mama!” She had no words to respond to him, she only moaned in his mouth. He carried her over to a chair that was in the room they had found. She started unbuttoning his shirt and moved to his belt. He was unzipping her dress. It fell to the ground and he found her only in a thong. He growled in her ear, “It’s like you were expecting me.” “Josh, I need you. I need to feel you inside me. I don’t care if you bend me over, if I’m on top or if you hover on top of me on the floor. You have been driving me crazy all night. You know I was expecting you. It took you forever to make the first move. Now make your next move.” She said while undoing his pants. “Damn Callie, you know I can’t control myself when you talk to me like that.” She dropped to her knees and took his boxer briefs with her. As she ran her hands back up his legs her mouth captured his erection. She took him fully in and he let out a deep grunt. He pulled her up and ripped her thong off her body as he carried her to the chair. He bent her over the arm of the chair and entered her swiftly. He leaned his body over hers and grabbed her breasts and he thrust in and out. “Oh god Josh, this feels so good.” “Mama, you feel amazing. So wet, just for me.” He picked up his pace, soon both of them had reached their peaks. They collapsed on the floor. He pulled her close to him. He whispered in her ear, “I love you, Callie.” She kissed him and grabbed her dress to go clean up. Luckily there was a private bathroom in the room. She was putting her dress back on when he walked in. His hair was ruffled, his shirt was buttoned, but not all the way to the top. He sheepishly held up her thong that was now torn, “Sorry about this. You know what this dress does to me.” She turned to face him, “I know, baby. I know.” She kissed him and turned and said, “See you at home?” She winked at him. He stood there looking at himself in the mirror. He loved it when she started a new job! They always kept their relationship quiet when she started a new job. They had just recently become engaged after being together for 4 years and this was the first time in their relationship that they were in the same city. He put himself together and walked out of the room, he ran into some of the guys from the frat in the hall. “Damn JC only you would be the one to literally take the girl. She must have been beautiful.” One of the guys commented. “Oh she was the most beautiful girl in the room.” He said his goodbyes and got in his car and headed home. She was waiting for him in the living room when he walked in the door. She had changed into a pair sweats and tshirt, her hair was pulled up in a messy bun. “How do you look just as beautiful now as you did at the start of the night?” “Guess the secret is out of the bag now?” She chuckled. “I know the plan was to wait till we got home, but I just couldn’t wait.” He pulled her onto his lap. “Baby, I will never complain about us needing each other in the moment. I wonder how long I can keep up “lonely Callie”? She’s been a fun persona to play. Normally she is the truth, but now we are together. Pretty soon people are going to notice the smile on my face all the time.” “I am so glad you are here with me where you belong now. Now we can start our forever.” 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=3110