Pusher Love by JTlover1989
Summary:

I’m the one he craves when he wants an escape from his perfect life. He can’t quit me even if he tried, and quite frankly he never has tried.

 


Categories: Challenges, Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Erotica, Romance
Challenges: POP!Tober 2023
Challenges: POP!Tober 2023
Series: My Little Secret
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3027 Read: 139 Published: Oct 18, 2023 Updated: Oct 18, 2023
Story Notes:

*Visual*

NSFW!! 

 

This is purely fiction.

1. Chapter 1 by JTlover1989

Chapter 1 by JTlover1989

Cause you gave me a taste now I know that there’s no getting off you

10 years. That’s how long I’ve been fucking Justin Timberlake. I’m not his wife. I’m not his girlfriend. But I’m his drug.

I’m the one he craves when he wants an escape from his perfect life. He can’t quit me even if he tried, and quite frankly he never has tried.

A one night stand after a drunken night at Sound Nightclub led us here. The sex was hurried and it was sloppy because we were drunk off our asses, but it was good. So good that we exchanged numbers and continued to meet up at various times throughout the years, even after meeting significant others, even after getting married and having kids. 

We both live our separate lives. He’s a billionaire superstar with a famous wife and two kids. I’m a neonatal nurse, married to my college sweetheart and we have a little girl. Our spouses have no clue that we even know each other.

You might be wondering how we have kept this a secret for so long. How has the media not caught on to us? How do I manage to slip away from my family several nights out of the year to meet Justin in hotels to get our fix?

Why have we even let this continue for this long? We have amazing partners and lives that would be devastated if they knew our dirty little secret. Is it all worth the risk? To me, it is. Justin touches me like no one ever has. He takes my mind and body to places they have never reached. 

As long as I have air in my body, I will keep coming back.

Since you came around, I been living a different life

And I don’t wanna come down from this love I got on high

People call me a user, but I want you

To go on and use me too


I slipped on a simple black scrub top over my head and looked in my full-length mirror. It was 6 o’clock in the evening and I was supposed to meet Justin at 7. Sometimes I wanted to wear something sexy for these meet ups, but in order to keep up the charade, I had to make it look like I was going to work a long overnight shift at the hospital.

“Are you ready for your shift, baby?” My husband, Darrin asked, as he watched me from our bed. Darrin and I met in college, not long after Justin and I started this arrangement. He was an education major. I was in nursing school. Now, he spends his days teaching high school History and I spend my nights at the local NICU. Our schedules mean we don’t see each other much, which is probably why we get along so well. Our daughter, Aria, is 3 and spends her days with me, nights with Dad. It is the perfect setup. The perfect setup for an affair too. 

“Yep, I’m just about ready. I just have to do my hair.” I glanced over my shoulder and threw him a warm smile, searching his face for any sign of suspicion. There was none, as usual. The man trusted me 100%.

“I hope it’s an easy night for you. I’m going to miss you tonight, Kamille.” He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, planting a sweet kiss in the crook of my neck. I sighed. He was the sweetest man and I really didn’t deserve him.

“I’ll miss you too, D.” I said, leaning my head back to rest on his broad shoulder. 

My phone vibrating from the adjoining bathroom interrupted our moment, “That’s probably work wanting me to come in early. We’ve been getting slammed.”

Darrin released me from his grasp, and kissed my cheek, “Better go see what they want. I’m going to check on Ari and start on dinner.”

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door to finish getting ready for “work”. Only then, did I look at my phone. I knew from the moment I heard it vibrate that it was Justin. He was always so impatient. 

I unlocked it to see a series of texts - under the code name: WORK.

Can’t wait to see you baby. I got a surprise for you.

I know you’re supposed to be here at 7 but I can’t wait Kam. I need you right now


Are you on your way yet? Answer your fuckin’ texts.

Typical J. Impatient as fuck. Needy as fuck. 

I didn’t have time for makeup or hair. Reading the urgency in his texts lit a fire in me. I ran a brush through my dark brown hair, thankful that it looked presentable. This will have to do. When Justin called, I always came running. 

Just tell me, can I get a light?

Roll you up and let you run through my veins

It had been three months since the last time. I was craving him badly. I knew I was because I started having trouble sleeping. I was irritable. It was honestly like I was withdrawing from my drug of choice, only that drug of choice was Justin Timberlake.

I sped all the way to the hotel, like a damn dope fiend. I was practically sweating by the time I stepped off the hotel elevator. 

Tap. Tap tap. Tap. I knocked. Our code to let each other know the other was at the door, just in case it was a random hotel staff member or possibly one of our spouses who had finally caught on to us. 

He cracked the door and I slid in inconspicuously. His lips attached to mine before he even shut the door. I felt immediate relief as the drug that I’ve been craving for months had finally hit my body, that euphoric relief that I not only wanted, but needed. 

I pulled away, “Justin. The door.”

One strong hand slammed the door, the other attached itself to my face as he pulled me in for another kiss. He moaned into my mouth and slipped his tongue in eagerly. He backed me up against the wall, pressing his hard body against mine. I guess we weren’t going to waste time tonight. Fine by me.

Suddenly, he pulled away and the lack of his warm body against mine brought me back down to reality. I opened my eyes and saw a grinning Justin staring at me from a few steps away.

“Hi, Kamille.” He licked his pink, swollen lips and it took every ounce of restraint to stop myself from jumping the short distance between us and ripping his clothing off.

“Why’d you stop?” I whined. 

“We have plenty of time for that. I have something for you.”

“Justin.. We don’t do gifts.” I warned. Gifts would be too difficult to explain to a spouse who has no idea you’re having an affair. Justin wanted to buy me a brand new BMW one year and I had to decline, because how exactly do I explain that to my husband?

“Chill, Kam. It’s nothing crazy. Come ‘ere.” He nodded his head towards the kitchen area of the suite. 

I stopped in my tracks when I saw the kitchen island. A large bouquet of red roses sat in the center in an elaborate vase. Dinner was set at the table, along with two glasses of Prosecco. A romantic gesture that further complicated this crazy relationship. He was beginning to do more of these small but significant things that spoke volumes about how he felt about me. I couldn’t figure out why he was wanting to go out of his way to show me that he loved and cared about me. I knew it, but it was easier to not say those words. It was easier to not show it when we had to leave each other and go back to our happy homes.

“You did this for me?” I asked.

“Of course. I love—“

“Justin, don’t.” I sighed. I couldn’t hear anything with that L word attached to it. Like I said, it complicated things. 

He cleared his throat, “Sorry. I just thought we could have dinner together tonight. I hope you’re hungry.”

“I am.” I smiled as I took a seat. 

You ain’t gotta think twice, just hop up on it

There’s a million names for your kind of chronic

That pusher love, that's what I call it

Dinner was over and I was now full and sleepy. Damn him for feeding me and throwing off our plan. I was supposed to be in bed coming down from round two by now, but instead we are sitting together on the couch watching a movie, his arm around my shoulder, my hand on his thigh.

“Kam?”  He spoke up.

“Hmm?” I glanced at him through sleepy eyes. 

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, J." 

He pulled me over to him, forcing me to straddle his lap. It was always so easy for him to just pick me up and place me where he wanted me. The heat from our centers aligning jolted me awake from my sleepy haze.

"You have no idea how much the time apart affects me," He confessed, the sincerity written all over his face. 

"It affects me too, Justin, but this is how it's supposed to be, right?" I asked, hoping if he agreed, those feelings that I'm not supposed to feel would stop.

He hesitated before answering, "I don't know." He ran his fingers through my hair gazing at me longingly, his eyes searching mine. He wanted to say something. He was going to say something, but I cut him off by placing my lips to his. The way his body immediately reacted as I felt him harden underneath me satisfied me. I loved knowing I could turn him on so easily. I loved knowing he needed me just as much as I needed him.

My tongue explored his mouth as I ground my center against his own. His strong hands moved from my hair to my hips where he held on like he thought I was going to slip away. 

I leaned back to pull my scrub top over my head. His eyes trailed down to my chest and I saw his orbs darken. He reached around and unclasped my bra with ease. I heard a slight gasp escape him as it slid down my shoulders. He was a self-proclaimed ass man, but when my breasts were in view, he couldn’t help himself.

Justin kissed down my neck slowly, making his way to my breasts. He took an erect nipple into his mouth and gently lavished it with attention and care. My hands found his short hair and I let my fingers massage the nape of his neck where his hair was beginning to curl. He would cut it soon. He hated his curls, but I loved them.

“You're beautiful, babe.” He spoke through short, wet kisses, from one breast to the other.

I moaned in response. My eyes closed as I concentrated on the amazing things he was doing to my body. My hands moved to the hem of his shirt as I pulled it off of his body. He shuddered when my hands grazed his nipple, making their way down to his pants, wasting no time getting to the task at hand.

He lifted the both of us as he shimmied out of his pants and boxer briefs then settled back down on the couch, me still straddling his lap. He was hard and ready for me like always. I stood up to shed my scrub pants, letting them fall to the floor with the rest of our clothing. 

Justin watched me as I lowered to the floor in front of him, wrapping my hands around his length. He rests his head on the back of the couch and his mouth parts open the second I take him in my mouth. His hand instinctively goes to my hair. I bobbed up and down on him, taking his length inch by inch. I pulled back to swirl my tongue around the top, knowing that part drives him absolutely crazy. I worked him until I heard those short, ragged breaths that I knew meant he was close and then I stopped.

I took my place back into his lap where his erection was standing at attention, glistening with a mixture of pre-cum and my saliva, just begging me to take it. We locked eyes as I sank down onto him, a low growl escaping lips. 

Justin’s hands found my waist again. He tried to move me up and down on him, but I swatted his hands away. He looked at me questionably.

“Let me work you.” I breathed into his ear, pulling back with a seductive smile. 

“Then work me, baby,” His hands went to the back of his head as he leaned back again, his eyes roaming over my body, sending chills down my back.

I started to rock against him languidly, building up the momentum. This was my least favorite position, because it felt so intimate, so personal. It would make me feel guilty having this intimate experience with someone other than my husband. I preferred to have Justin bend me over, then I couldn’t see his intense blue eyes staring at me, conveying all his forbidden feelings to me. 

After 10 years of having sex with someone, it’s kind of impossible to not develop real feelings. I love Justin with every fiber of my being, but I can’t express that to him because what good would that do for me? I know he feels the same from the way that he treats me. 

My speed increased as I rocked against him, my breasts rhythmically bounced in sync with my motions. He reached out to grab one and I moved his hand away again.

“Kamille, please,” He pants. I love to hear him beg, but I didn’t give in just yet. I’m running this right now.

I used his shoulders for leverage, to bounce up, down, up, down, as I stare at his gorgeous face, knowing he’s trying his best not to bust prematurely. The determination etches in his face, the lines on his forehead are scrunched and he's biting his bottom lip. He’s trying his best not to take over. Justin loves to be in control. He loves to give. 

In a swift move, he lifts us off the couch, still attached. The combination of him picking me up, and me bouncing at that exact moment drove him deeper and hit that sweet spot. As he walks us to the bedroom, I throw my head back in pure bliss when that first wave of an orgasm courses through my body.

“Fuck. Justin. Yes.”

Justin smirks at me cockily. That motherfucker knew that would happen. And just like that, he's gained control as he lays me down on the bed. He thrusts twice as I feel that tingle subsiding, and pulls out. He eases his way down my body, parting my legs more and quickly dives in, giving me hardly anytime to recover.

Justin Timberlake is a fucking pussy eating expert. It all makes sense. Any man who can sing and do the things he does with his mouth on stage, obviously can do equally amazing things with said mouth in the bedroom. 

I just lay there momentarily paralyzed as he works his tongue up and down my folds. His tongue darts in and out of me, making me cry out his name. He hums against my core, the vibration sending shock waves through my body. He stares up at me and it sends me over the edge again. 

Surprisingly, he lets me catch my breath as he makes his way back up my body, settling between my legs. He’s right at my entrance just waiting, studying my face, running his hands up and down my body tenderly. 

“Kam, I’m always going to need you,” he enters me slowly, starting at a steady pace. “This is mine okay? You’re mine.” He pants out in breathy words. For someone who is married to someone else, he sure is possessive over me. I’ve heard this spiel time and time again and every single time, it makes me surrender. 

“I’m yours, Justin.” I said without hesitation. I pull him close to me and attack his lips with fervor, needing him closer to me. 

“Tell me again,” he rips his lips away from me. I whined at the loss, but those whines turn to moans when I feel him sucking on a taut nipple, sending my eyes rolling back into my head. 

“I’m yours.”

He continues to thrust in and out of me, showering me in wet kisses, letting expletives roll off of his tongue. The tingle starts in my belly and I feel it traveling down my extremities. I know it’s not long before I’ll be toppling over the edge again. I open my eyes to see a determined set of navy eyes looking at me. His strokes have become almost frantic as he chases that high. I locked my legs around him as I felt him buckle against me.

“Shit, baby,” he moans and it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard. Something about knowing I can pull such a sound from him always does something to me. 

He attaches his lips to my neck. I feel the warmth flood me and I cry out “oh my god, yes” when my final orgasm rolls in like a tsunami. 

He puts all his weight on me as we both begin to come down. I don’t mind. That heaviness is comforting to me. I wrap my arms around his sweaty body, trying to memorize every single detail and moment, knowing after tonight I won’t see him again until the next time we need our fix. 

And I don’t want to ever come down off this high of loving you

Now you got me hopped up on that

Pusher love

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=3122