Wind Up by ShadesofNsync
Summary:

It's been two years since Mackenzie saw the members of *NSYNC and while they've grown up, some things never change. Sequel to Unwind.


Categories: Challenges Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Erotica
Challenges: POP!Tober 2023
Challenges: POP!Tober 2023
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 11424 Read: 701 Published: Nov 16, 2023 Updated: Nov 17, 2023
Story Notes:

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback I got in my Awesome August story and the interest in a sequel. This ended up going a bit off the rails but I'm happy with where it landed and I hope you all enjoy.

 

TW: Excessive alcohol, recreational drugs (pot and ecstasy), extremely NC-17 sexual content

1. Chapter 1 by ShadesofNsync

2. Chapter 2 by ShadesofNsync

3. Chapter 3 by ShadesofNsync

4. Chapter 4 by ShadesofNsync

Chapter 1 by ShadesofNsync

“There’s my girl!” Joey bounded over and scooped the young woman entering the arena into his arms.


“Your girl?!” Mackenzie half laughed, half screamed as her feet left the ground. “Last I heard, “your girl” was a 9 month old little cutie.”


“She is,” Joey beamed as he set her back down. “Remind me to show you pictures.”


“Block out like three hours, he has a ton,” Lance chuckled as he gave Mackenzie a hug. “Good to have you back.”


“Good to be back,” Mackenzie let out a large breath, eyeing the stage. “Not gonna lie, glad you guys went smaller with this one. That last tour was massive.”


“You weren’t even on the last tour, what are you complaining about?” Chris joked as he came over.


“Word travels around,” she winked at him. 


“Same with you,” JC emerged to join the group. “Heard you are making quite the name for yourself. We’re lucky to have you back; personally and professionally,” he gave her a soft smile.


“Yeah, well, gotta go where the work is,” Mackenzie shrugged with a smile. “At least babysitting you all helped prep me for Limp Bizkit.”


“We can’t be as bad as those guys,” Chris commented.


“Oh no, they’re far worse,” Mackenzie laughed. “That Anger Management tour was non-stop testosterone for like nine months with all the performers hopping on and off but no one was trying to wrangle them so more time to actually learn my craft,” she gave them all a look. “Plus I got to see a bunch of Europe, which was pretty amazing.”


“And you flew straight from Hawaii for this?” Joey asked her.


“Timing worked out. Janet’s tour is a wrap so I could get here in just enough time to start setting the sound into place. Janet sends her regards, by the way.”


“Well thank God cuz Steve’s been trying and it’s just not…” Lance started.


“My brother is a dip shit,” Joey continued. “He’s good, don’t get me wrong, but he’s in over his head with this one.”


“That explains why Tim sounded so frantic on the phone,” Mackenzie chuckled. “Don’t worry, I’ve got you boys taken care of.” She paused, looking the group over, “Well, not so much boys anymore, are you?”


“Lots changed in two years,” JC looked at her, noticing the changes in her too. She had more of an overall confidence than she did when he’d last seen her at the end of the No Strings Attached tour, her hair shorter and more fashionable and her clothes more fitted. It was definitely the difference between a girl fresh out of college and a woman finding her place in the world.


“Wanna talk about change? You haven’t seen Justin yet,” Lance laughed and yelled for his band mate. “Yo Curly! Come say hi!”


“Don’t fucking call me that,” Justin yelled back, causing the men all to giggle like children. Justin trotted over a moment later, pulling a t shirt down over a sweaty tank top. He paused as soon as he recognized the woman in front of him. “Well shit,” he gave a low chuckle.


“That you are,” Mackenzie raised an eyebrow, causing the other men to howl with laughter. Justin shot them all a look. “Good to see you, Justin. Hair looks good.”


“Or lack thereof,” Chris chuckled.


“Good to see you too,” Justin ignored Chris and responded to Mackenzie. “Hopefully I’ll be seeing a lot more of you,” he winked and walked away.


“Well, that was awkward,” Joey noted with a laugh. “Don’t worry, you can bunk with me if Justin’s being too aggressive.”


“You both are gross,” Lance laughed and literally pulled Joey away.


“I won’t be gross but, uh, wouldn’t mind another sleep over again,” Chris gave a sly smile.


“I knew what I was getting back into,” Mackenzie smiled back. “Let’s get through rehearsals then we’ll discuss bus arrangements.” Chris took that as a positive sign and raised his hand for a high five, which Mackenzie quickly returned, then ran off after Joey and Lance.


Mackenzie turned and was met immediately with the blue of JC’s eyes, her breath catching for a moment as she had nearly forgotten how intense they could be in person. “Zie, it’s, uh, it’s good to have you back.”


“You mentioned that,” she smiled at him.


“Yeah, I did,” JC scratched the back of his neck, trying to find the best way to say what he wanted. “We’re…cool, right?”


“I wouldn’t have taken the job if we weren’t,” she reassured him.


“I just…we didn’t exactly leave things…”


“Look, we were both pretty excited to wrap the tour and things had gotten…tense, between us. It was definitely my favorite time to unwind,” she winked.


“Mine too,” JC had to physically keep himself from shuddering at the memory of Mackenzie’s sweaty body writhing underneath him as he drove deep into her. He shook his head, getting back on track. “I just want you to know, I don’t, like, expect us to, you know, pick back up, like that. I mean, I’m not opposed but, I can keep it professional.”


“JC,” Mackenzie smiled softly, closing the gap between them and giving him a chaste kiss. “I’m not opposed either but let’s see where things go, ok?”


“Ok,” JC smiled and fought not to kiss her again before he could focus on his real concern for her. “Uh, speaking of that, kind of, ummmm, I don’t know if you heard, about Justin…”


“It’s headline news. I’m pretty sure the President has heard about Justin. How’s he doing?”


“Not great,” JC admitted. “Super dialed in for work, like, I’ve never seen him more focused but when he’s not working, it’s…”


“As I said earlier, word travels around,” Mackenzie told him. “Sounds like he’s enjoying being single.”


“That’s one way to look at it,” JC bit his lip. “The other way is that he’s being self destructive and trying to numb his pain and I, ummm, I don’t want you…”


“You’re afraid he’s gonna try to sleep with me.”


“I’m afraid he’s gonna consider you a conquest,” JC said flatly. “I know this might be coming off as, I don’t know, possessive, but I promise I’m not trying to be. Justin wants to fuck around to feel better, I’m not gonna judge him for it, but I don’t want you getting used in the process.”


“JC, I appreciate you looking out for me and I thank you for giving me a heads up. I,” Mackenzie sighed, “I remember what he’d say after every late night on the bus. “God, you are lucky I have a girlfriend.” Now he doesn’t. I considered that before taking this job. I considered you too.”


“Really?” JC raised an eyebrow.


“We’ve both grown in the past two years and, well, let’s just say if something did happen, I wouldn’t be the one getting used,” Mackenzie smirked.


JC let out a deep chuckle. “You’ve certainly grown from the girl just trying to deal with us after a show.”


“I’m enjoying the road life for right now. I’m not looking for a relationship but I’m far more open to sharing my bunk than I was before.”


“That an invitation?”


“Maybe,” Mackenzie giggled then grew serious. “Will it be a problem if someone else gets an invitation?”


JC seriously considered it. “As long as it’s an invitation and not an invasion, no. You’re a grown woman, you do what you want.” JC paused a moment, “Just maybe don’t do it in front of me.”


“Fair but I thought you liked to watch.”


“Who told you that?” JC gave a surprised laugh.


“Told you, word travels around,” she winked and laughed, linking her arm into his as they headed out of the arena.


**********************


The first week had its sticking points with the sound but by dress rehearsal week, Mackenzie had found her groove. Three days before the tour officially kicked off, Mackenzie sat at the board making some final adjustments in her notes to tweak when the stage was reassembled in Portland a few days later.


“You’re here late,” a voice a tad deeper than she remembered caught her attention.


“So are you,” she smiled up at Justin. “Just wanna make sure we’re all set. Want you guys to sound as amazing as I know you are.”


“As long as you don’t let Steve anywhere near the controls, we’ll be fine,” Justin chuckled low. “Need a ride?”


“I’m just at the hotel across the street. I can walk.”


“Zie, it’s almost 1am. You aren’t walking. Let me take you.”


Mackenzie eyed Justin, trying to figure out his angle but she was just getting gentlemanly offer from him. “Ok, give me a second to pack up.”


Justin watched as Mackenzie stuffed some notes into her backpack and cleaned up the area. She was hotter than Justin remembered, had some edge to her. He liked it. “You look good,” he stared at her ass then quickly recovered himself. “I mean, you know, in good shape. Healthy.”


Mackenzie turned back to Justin with a flip of her hair and a wide grin on her face. “Thanks, so do you. I’m ready to go when you are.” She purposely let the statement hang there, just to see how much Justin might squirm.


He smiled back and led Mackenzie to his Jetta, holding the door open to let her in. “Huh, not as flashy as I expected from you,” Mackenzie commented.


“A little bit of practicality goes a long way,” he winked as he shut  the door and got in the driver’s side. “Any place else you’d rather go before the hotel?”


“What did you have in mind?”


“Bar?”


“Are you even old enough to drink?”


“I turned 21 last month, smart ass,” he gave a comical snear. “Not that that would have stopped me.”


“I have no doubt about that,” Mackenzie chuckled. “Hotel is good. It’s late.”


“As you wish,” he smirked as he started the car. 


The ride was less than five minutes as Mackenzie really was staying directly across the street from the venue. Justin pulled up to the entrance and turned to look at Mackenzie. “Want me to walk you up to your room?”


“Nice try,” she laughed. “Pretty sure it’s safe.”


“You can never be too careful,” Justin gave a toothy grin.


“The only danger around here is you,” she joked.


“Only if you want it to be,” he licked his lips.


Mackenzie gave a laugh, throwing Justin off. “Jesus, tone it down a little. I get it.”


“Come on, Zie. So much teasing last time around. Nothing holding us back now.”


“Nothing holding you back. Did you even think to ask if I was seeing someone?”


Justin pulled his head back slightly, realizing he had never thought of that. “Uh, are you?”


“No, but that’s not the point,” Mackenzie informed him. “Things are different this time around and not just cuz you’re single. We’ve both lived a lot of life in the past year and a half. Breathe; let it evolve, see where it goes.”


“I’m not real good with that right now,” Justin admitted, a little defeated.


“I understand and,” Mackenzie sighed, “You do what’s best for you, no judgment, seriously. But I’m gonna do what’s best for me as well.”


“Meaning?” Justin asked.


“Meaning you’ll know if I decide to take you up on the offer but forcing it will definitely ensure it doesn’t happen.”


“I’m not used to not making the first move.”


“And I’m learning that I like making the first move,” she leaned in closer.


“Tell me something,” Justin lowered his voice as he locked eyes with her. “Those late nights on the bus? Did you ever want to, you know, act out some of those movies?”


“Very much so,” she breathed, “but that was against the rules.”


“Rules are made to be broken,” he moved to close the gap between them.


Mackenzie pulled back, placing a finger on his eager lips. “And sometimes the anticipation makes the reward that much sweeter.”


“I have no doubt that it’s sweet,” Justin didn’t miss a beat as he put his hand on Mackenzie’s thigh.


“Only one way to find out,” she smiled as she removed his hand then pointed at him. “Behave.” Justin gave a mock pout as Mackenzie couldn’t help but laugh. “Thanks for the ride, Curly,” she rubbed his shaved head and got out of the car.


Justin watched her walk away, his mind racing with the possibilities of how he was going to unwind from his performance high each night.


**********************


“Thanks for letting me crash,” Mackenzie huffed as she hauled her large duffel bag onto the bus. 


“You’re lucky we wanted to stop and see Joshua Tree at night,” JC smiled as he took Mackenzie’s bag. “Besides, wouldn’t dream of leaving you stranded in the desert.”


“What happened?” Chris got up from his bunk, looking like he had already got some sleep for the night.


“Whole cabin started filling with smoke. I think the engine caught fire somehow. Nothing besides the bus damaged but that means you’re stuck with me for a few days.”


“Pity us,” Justin rolled up from the back, his eyes pink and half lidded.


“Jesus,” Mackenzie choked and waved her hand in front of her face. “You smell like a frat dorm.”


“Is that a good thing?” Justin half giggled.


“Sorry, we weren’t exactly expecting company,” JC gave a small laugh as well.


“God, not you too,” Mackenzie rolled her eyes, turning to Chris for some help.


“Why else do you think we wanted to stop at Joshua Tree?” Chris shrugged.


“Fucking children,” Mackenzie huffed more than she actually meant. “You’re like two weeks into this tour. You’re never gonna make it.”


“Come back. Relax. Unwind,” Justin smirked, his arms making a grandiose gesture towards the back of the bus. “We have off tomorrow so a good night to…indulge.”


Mackenzie just chuckled as she was too tired and stressed to put up a fight as she headed back. “Is there porn on too or just the hot box tonight?”


“Just the hot box, for now,” Justin grinned as he felt the bus lurch forward. He sat in his usual spot by the tv and grabbed his bowl. “Want some? I can pack a fresh one.”


“Not much of a smoker, thanks. A beer would be great though,” Mackenzie settled on the couch.


“I got you,” Chris turned and went back out to retrieve her one.


“Justin, if she doesn’t smoke, put it away. We’re good for the night,” JC told him.


“No, it’s fine,” Mackenzie reassured him. “Trust me, contact high is enough; just not my primary indulgence.”


“And what’s that?” Justin looked up.


“Wouldn’t you like to know,” she smirked as she turned and accepted the open beer from Chris, took a swig and leaned against JC. 


Justin looked at the two curiously as JC languidly threw his arm around her. There was a casualness to them he didn’t remember and he wasn’t quite sure Mackenzie wasn’t doing it on purpose.


“Yo, earth to Justin!” Chris’s voice suddenly burst through to Justin’s ears. “Put the movie back on.”


“Oh, yeah, right,” Justin fumbled with the remote and resumed their viewing of Rollerball. 


A little less than an hour later, the credits rolled as Justin turned back to find Chris and JC sound asleep. “That movie was terrible,” Mackenzie gave a tired smile.


“Blame Chris, he picked it,” Justin shrugged and turned around to the small table behind him, pulling out a baggy of weed.


“Justin, it’s,” Mackenzie looked at her watch, “2:30 in the morning. You don’t need another bowl.” Justin shot her an angry look. “Roll a joint at least if you need to smoke. We’re gonna be at the hotel soon enough.”


Justin grumbled but had to inwardly admit she was right as he grabbed his pack of rolling papers. Mackenzie watched him meticulously distribute the product, his fingers delicately but expertly rolling the joint as his tongue provided a few long flat licks to seal everything together. “Impressive,” she noted as he lit it, trying not to let him see his actions had turned her on a bit.


“What’s going on with you two?” Justin pointed towards her and JC.


“This is how we used to sit,” she said nonchalantly.


“Not like that,” Justin blew out some smoke. “Next to each other but not, like, on top of one another.”


“Jealous?” she smirked.


“Yes,” Justin said so deadpan it wiped the smile clean off Mackenzie’s face.


“Oh? I didn’t mean to…” Mackenzie suddenly didn’t know what to do. “I’m not using JC to tease you, Justin. I respect you both and I wouldn’t do that to either of you.”


“Respect,” Justin scoffed, “not something I’m real used to lately,” followed by a long drag of his joint.


“I can see that,” Mackenzie remarked as Justin quickly blew the smoke out. “This is not the guy I remember.”


“A lot changed between now and then. I mean, look at you. You are definitely not the girl I remember. Guess we all gotta grow up sometime.”


“Yes, we do,” she said pointedly. “You think getting stoned is helping? Honestly?”


“Helps me sleep, honestly,” Justin took another drag. “Takes the edge off. That and sex and performing; anything where I don’t have to think really.”


“So it’s very sex, drugs and rock & roll right now, huh?” Mackenzie gave him a slick smile.


“Guess it is,” he chuckled. “After this tour, I don’t know what happens. I’m working on some stuff, Lance is going to fucking space, Joey’s apparently in talks to be in a Broadway show. This is gonna be the last tour for a while. I’m single, I’m 21, I’m taking advantage of it. I don’t see the harm.”


“The harm is you’re using it all to numb your pain. Have fun, absolutely, but don’t abuse yourself in the process,” Mackenzie cautioned him.


Justin took a long look at her. “What the hell happened while you were away from us?”


“There was a lot of drinking on the Anger Management tour, lot of drugs…hard drugs. Lot of groupies. As much as I made fun of your porn nights, those were exponentially tamer by comparison. I had to learn to adapt quickly or they were gonna fire me. I’m too good at my job to be let go cuz I couldn’t hang. Don’t get me wrong, I like to party, but the things they were doing…”


“I don’t think I want to know,” Justin looked away.


“Nothing so scandalous for me. I didn’t sleep with Eminem or anything like that, but I had to see a lot of shit and figure out what I could and couldn’t deal with. Extremely trial by fire, I wouldn’t recommend it. That’s why I didn’t go back for the second leg and luckily I had proven my skills enough to get the job on Janet’s tour. Lots of great nights there.”


“I bet there were,” Justin smiled at her. “Well, I guess here’s to the next chapter for both of us,” Justin raised his joint in the air before pulling the last bit he could out of it.


Mackenzie curled her finger as she leaned forward, Justin bending towards her to meet in the middle. She quickly grabbed him by the back of the neck and enclosed her lips over his, nearly making a suction. Justin forced himself not to smile as he quickly realized what she wanted and blew the smoke slowly from his mouth into her own.


JC stirred when he felt Mackenzie move and took a moment to remember where exactly he was. His hazy eyes found Mackenzie’s back as he saw Justin pull away from her. Had they been kissing?


“What are you guys…?” JC slurred, half from sleep and half from still being high. Mackenzie casually turned around and smiled, putting her finger over her lips to indicate he should be quiet. JC obeyed as she crawled up into his lap and ran her hand into his curls and pulled his face towards her own.


JC accepted the shotgun of smoke easily as Mackenzie breathed into him. Justin watched as JC’s hands pressed into Mackenzie’s back as he clearly enjoyed the sensation. When Mackenzie was done, she pulled back, brushing JC’s hair back and staring down at him, smiling at his happy docile state.


“Damn,” JC breathed as the smoke began to escape him. “That was fucking sexy, Mama.”


“Go back to sleep, JC. We’ll be at the hotel soon,” Mackenzie told him. Too tired and stoned to do much else, JC smiled and was back sound asleep within moments. “Damn, you men have it so lucky,” Mackenzie chuckled.


“Now that was being a damn tease,” Justin smirked.


“Ok, maybe a little,” Mackenzie turned back around. “Let’s just say I picked up a few tips on Janet’s tour as well.”


“You are dangerous now. I kind of like it,” Justin’s eyes sparkled with desire.


“Just having fun. Just like you say you want.”


“I am having fun.”


“No, you aren’t. When you wanna fuck to have fun instead of trying to escape your feelings for twenty minutes, you know where to find me.” With that, Mackenzie got up and headed to claim one of the bunks for the remainder of the night. Justin could only laugh, knowing he’d been rightfully called out but also knowing, with Mackenzie at least, it would be the actual fun he’d been searching for.

 

 

Chapter 2 by ShadesofNsync

“Four whole days off!” Joey exclaimed as they ran off the stage a little over a week later, quickly handing Mackenzie his mic pack. “I’m gonna sleep for at least two of them but tonight I’m fucking partying!”


“Aren’t you supposed to fly home to see Kelly and the baby?” Chris asked as he stripped off his shirt, did the same and jogged towards the waiting car.


“Like I said, two days of sleeping,” he stuck his tongue out as he dove into the Escalade.


“Lord, he’s dumb,” JC laughed as he pulled off the pack and handed it to Mackenzie. “Coming out tonight?”


“Probably. Let me clean up first,” she told him as he smiled and ran off.


“I think we all need to do that,” Lance chuckled as he aired out his undershirt and returned his pack.


“I got something fun for you tonight,” Justin told her as he undid his pack. “Can I stop by before we go out?”


“Sure…” she agreed skeptically, unsure what he meant. He blew her a kiss as he got in the car and it took off immediately. Mackenzie shook her head, already knowing this night was about to be a bad decision but looking forward to it nonetheless.


Just less than an hour later, Mackenzie was putting the finishing touches on her makeup when there was a knock at her hotel door. She opened it to find Justin leaning against it casually, jeans, a slim fit tee and brown leather jacket adorned his body with a matching fedora atop his head. 


He opened his mouth to speak but Mackenzie’s outfit left him tongue tied. Skin tight leather black pants with a long silvery belt that hung down one thigh and a short grey men’s style vest that somehow showed off her midriff and her breasts all at once. The outfit was simple but boy, could she pull it off.


“What’s with the hat?” she chuckled as she let him in, going back to applying some tinted lip gloss.


“I’m trying something new,” he adjusted it. “Tonight seems like a good night to experiment with new things.”


“That sounded like a quadruple entendre,” Mackenzie laughed as she fixed her hair. In the mirror, Justin came up behind her, unrolling a baggy of small, colorful pills in front of her. Mackenzie rolled her eyes. “You’re an idiot.”


“I’m taking your advice.”


“I know I didn’t expressly say it, but less drugs is what I was recommending.”


“I promise, I’m just trying to have a good time tonight.”


“And you need ecstasy to do that?” Mackenzie turned to face him.


“Ok, maybe I want to ensure I have a good time,” he grinned widely. “No pressure, promise. Just offering.”


“Somebody needs to make sure your ass stays out of trouble so pass but thanks,” she told him. “You try those before?”


“Yeah, not often but nights out at a club, they hit the spot,” he dug one out of the baggy and handed it to her then stuck his tongue out flat to receive it.


Mackenzie shook her head and put the pill on Justin’s tongue, which he swallowed quickly. “If you start making out with a plant, I’m not stopping you,” Mackenzie informed him as he gave her an eyebrow wriggle and they exited to the hallway and met up with everyone else.


Justin offered his goodies to everyone going, about half taking him up on the offer.


“Oh, I got a pink one,” Joey proclaimed as he popped the pill in his mouth.


“Not in the mood to be all touchy feely tonight, thanks J,” Lance passed.


“Fuck it, why not? We actually get to sleep in tomorrow,” Chris grabbed a green one.


“No chemicals, J,” JC held his palm up, reminding Justin. “I’m good to stick with liquor.”


“Interesting rule,” Mackenzie remarked.


“Just feels safer,” JC shrugged. “Plus I don’t need a pill to help me enjoy touching people,” he smirked.


“Well it’s more than just that. It’s like you can feel every nerve ending so every sensation is super heightened. Like grabbing a napkin can be incredible, just the texture on your skin,” Mackenzie explained.


“You’re making it tempting but I’ll have to live vicariously through you on this one.”


“No, not tonight. I’m on babysitting duty,” she pointed at Justin.


“Do I have to remind you I’m an adult?” Justin huffed.


“Yes,” JC and Mackenzie answered simultaneously. Justin scoffed and turned back to various members of the crew who were joining them.


“If you want to indulge, I’ll keep an eye on you. Keep you out of trouble,” JC offered.


“Thanks but,” Mackenzie looked over at Justin, “he’ll definitely get me into trouble.”


JC looked in the direction of his band mate and then back at Mackenzie. “Zie, be honest. You’re looking for trouble.”


Mackenzie stared at JC a moment, wanting to call him a liar but more so angry he saw her truth. “That an observation or a judgment?” she began to get defensive.


“Never a judgment. You warned me and after the other night on the bus,” JC rubbed the back of his neck. “Well, I think you enjoy playing with fire right now. Let me make sure you don’t get burned.”


Mackenzie studied JC’s face, unsure of how to respond. “That’s awfully big of you, JC. I…I don’t, wow, you know, I don’t…”


JC put his finger on Mackenzie’s lips. “Tonight is about fun, not explanations. You feel you need to in the morning, fine, but I promise you, no judgements on whatever happens tonight.”


His offer seemed too good to be true and Mackenzie felt like an ass to accept it, and yet…”Hey, Justin,” she turned, calling after him as he headed back to his room to drop off the baggy before they left. “I’m in.”


“Yeah?” Justin smiled, jogging back to her. “You won’t regret it, promise.” He grabbed a purple pill from the bag.


“I got her, J,” JC reassured him.


“Yeah, cool,” Justin responded, giving the two an eyeful as Mackenzie turned to JC as she popped the pill in her mouth. He could not figure out what was going on with the two of them but it was clear he was going to have to work a little harder than he anticipated to keep all her attention on him.


**********************


The music thumped through Mackenzie’s body as she danced at the club chosen for the evening. She’d danced with anyone that wanted to dance with her, already sweating from how hard she was pushing her body. She loved every second and felt alive in a way she hadn’t in a while.


She looked up and found JC staring at her from the VIP section, waving a water bottle. She laughed and headed his way, knowing he was looking out for her as promised. He sat lazily back, watching the assembled crowd as they grinded below him. Mackenzie loved watching JC watch and it was very hard not to make every effort to ensure he was watching her.


“Thanks,” she flung herself down next to him, grabbing the water bottle and chugging it in one long motion. She moved to get up again but JC grabbed her arm to keep her there, his touch feeling like hot lava, spreading over Mackenzie’s body rapidly, causing her to squirm.


“Five minutes. Give your heart a rest,” he told her. He removed his hand but Mackenzie quickly snatched it back, causing JC to grin. “How you feeling?”


“Fucking amazing!” Mackenzie told him. 


“That’s good cuz you look like you ran through a car wash. A, you know, sexy car wash,” JC tried to redeem himself.


“I’m so fucking hot,” Mackenzie found another bottle of water, quickly drowning it as well and letting the last few drops run onto her head. “I shouldn’t have worn so much clothing,” she said, moving to undo the first of only three buttons on her vest.


“As much as I would enjoy that,” JC moved to stop her, “you’re going to need to keep your clothes on for the time being.”


“Somebody tell Chris that,” Joey sauntered over, pointing to a corner where Chris was sitting, shirtless and giggling with Lance as they did a shot.


“I’m not responsible for them tonight,” JC shook his head.


“JOEY!” Mackenzie exclaimed, literally leaping up and into Joey’s arms, her legs instantly wrapping around his waist. “Mmmmm, I haven’t danced with you yet tonight.”


“Fuck,” Joey audibly moaned, his hands squeezing the tight leather encasing her ass. “Baby, whatever you wanna do with me tonight, I’m all yours.”


JC rolled his eyes as Joey literally carried Mackenzie to the dance floor. He reached over to a bottle of Grey Goose and gave himself a healthy pour, frustrated he was ruining his own night by playing Dad for the evening. He had no problem watching everyone else’s fun but it was time for him to get in on the action.


Joey dipped Mackenzie around the dance floor, making her scream with laughter as she held on. The lights and the people whirled around her at a furious pace, engulfing all her senses.


“I’ll take that,” she barely felt hands wrap around her rib cage, trying to pull her from Joey’s grasp.


“You ain’t got shit,” Joey laughed but put Mackenzie down to stand. She turned and wobbled her footing, leaning back into Joey as she took in a sweaty Justin, most of his previous attire discarded as he wore only a black tank and jeans.


“Where’s your hat?” Mackenzie giggled, moving to rub Justin’s buzzed head.


“Fuck if I know,” he pulled her close, instantly starting to grind on her.


“Boooooo!!!” Joey yelled loudly, giving an over the top thumbs down as the two danced.


Mackenzie turned around, backing her ass into Justin and pulling Joey closer. “No one said you had to leave,” she smiled. Joey and Justin quickly exchanged a look but decided not to question it as they fell into a rhythm.


“Damn Zie, I didn’t know you could move that ass like that,” Justin moved his lips to her ear.


“Oh, I got a lot of moves I intend to show you tonight,” she slid her hand behind her and grabbed a handful of his crotch.


JC watched, and watched and watched. He didn’t know how long they danced or how many times he refilled his glass as the three found every configuration imaginable of touching that was mostly acceptable in public. Part of him wanted to join in but he was perfectly happy enjoying the scene in front of him.


“Dude, are they gonna fuck right on the dance floor?” Chris plopped next to him.


“Might,” JC coolly responded, never taking his eyes off the action. He vaguely wondered if that’s what he wanted to happen.


“Good, then Justin can stop trying to figure out how to fuck her before you do,” Chris laid back.


“Well, too late for that,” JC smirked as he gulped down the rest of his drink and turned to face Chris. “For God’s sake, put a shirt on. You’re embarrassing.”


“You’re embarrassing!” Chris shouted, pointing at JC before dissolving into a fit of giggles.


“I knew it!” Lance came around the other side, grabbing the vodka bottle along the way as he nearly fell into JC’s lap. “Joey owes me money.”


“Joey owes everyone money,” Chris went to give Lance a high five behind JC’s head but failed miserably.


“Why now?” JC asked but didn’t really care.


“I knew Justin would get his dick in her before we reached the halfway point of the tour; Joey thought she’d make him wait longer,” Lance moved to put the bottle to his lips.


JC turned in shock to his blonde band mate and quickly snatched the bottle from him. “You’re cut off!” he pointed aggressively. “Since when do you talk like that? And you,” he whirled around to his other band mate, “stop playing with my hair,” JC batted at Chris’s hand.


“But it’s so soft…and shiny,” Chris’s eyes grew wide as he reached out for it again.


“This is the saddest Loser’s Lounge I’ve seen in a while,” Joey laughed as he emerged off the dancefloor, his shirt drenched in sweat with a very tanned and buxom woman in a jean jumpsuit trailing behind him.


“Hold on, where’s Zie?” JC asked urgently, looking back at the dance floor.


“She’s fine. She went off with Justin,” Joey brushed him off, intent on leading the young woman back to a more secluded corner.


“Goddammit!” JC cursed at himself, pissed he’d gotten distracted from watching Mackenzie. He jumped up too fast and the alcohol hit him in a wave that made him stumble back. A moment of sobriety hit the other three men as they went to stabilize him.


“C, you ok?” Lance asked.


“Yeah, I’m fine,” JC lied as his vision swam. It was suddenly far too loud and JC shut his eyes to steady his senses. After a few deep breaths, he opened them to the three worried faces. “You’re in charge,” he pointed at Joey. “I need to go find those two.” Lance tried to reach for the bottle of vodka JC still held as he staggered off but evaded him, turned back and took a swig as he gave the group the middle finger and ventured off.


“Oh fuck this,” Joey whined as he grabbed the young woman’s hand again and left the other two men to their own devices.


“You really should put a shirt on,” Lance looked at Chris as they took their seats again.


“You know you don’t want that,” Chris teased, circling his nipple with his index finger. “Oh, wait, that feels good,” he discovered, now actually paying attention to the sensation.


“Jesus,” Lance breathed, rolling his eyes so Chris could see his deliberate disinterest and desperately looked for another drink.


JC waded through the bodies on the dancefloor looking for Mackenzie and Justin. While more than a few women caught his eye, he was on a mission. One full lap and they were still nowhere in sight. JC walked down the hall towards the bathrooms when he heard a crash behind a door marked “Employees Only”.


He already knew what he was about to see as he opened the door to find Justin and Mackenzie making out furiously, their hands desperately pawing at one another. Mackenzie was perched on a desk and her vest was hanging off her arms so only her lacy black bra kept her covered. Justin’s tank was ripped a few inches down the middle and his pants undone and JC was sure if they could have gotten Mackenzie’s pants off easily, they’d be having sex right now as her legs were wrapped tightly around Justin’s torso.


“Don’t you two have any dignity?” JC teased as he took another swig of vodka and leaned against the doorframe.


Mackenzie turned and giggled as Justin begrudgingly redid his jeans. Mackenzie pointed to the bottle and opened her mouth wide. JC was too amused to deny her, enjoying seeing the normally work focused woman have some fun. He walked over and poured about half a shot worth in her mouth to appease her.


“Ok, seriously. What is with you two?” Justin asked out of frustration.


“Did you never tell him?” Mackenzie asked after she swallowed.


“Felt rude to do so,” JC responded.


“We had sex the last night of the NSA tour,” Mackenzie confirmed to Justin.


Justin’s mouth hung open, looking between each of them. JC just gave a shrug as Mackenzie let out another giggle. “Well shit,” was all Justin could say. The drugs and liquor were making him feel too good to be angry. “I KNEW all that porn would eventually get to you,” Justin smirked to the young woman. “Ok, I gotta know. Which one was the one that really did you in?”


Mackenzie thought for a moment as a blush crossed her face. “Lady Windermere.”


“Yeah, I don’t know titles,” Justin responded.


“It was the one set in Victorian England where the Duke or whatever watches his wife fuck different people,” JC explained as he stared at Mackenzie and licked his lips.


“Huh?” Justin tried to remember. “And why was that one your favorite?”


“Cuz she likes to be watched,” JC answered for her.


“No,” she teased back, “cuz I like the idea of being lusted after.” She turned her attention to Justin again. “Part of the fun is the chase, the anticipation. Even back then, the fact you couldn’t make a move on me even though you wanted to made it that much hotter.”


“So you were teasing me the other week by cozying up to JC,” Justin cocked an eyebrow.


“No, the shotgun was the tease, not JC himself,” she explained then looked back at JC. “Though I suppose that was more unfair to you than anything. You asked I not do anything in front of you.”


“Well, you’ve now broken that one a couple times now,” JC chuckled as he moved back towards the door, the alcohol and his libido starting to take full control of his brain. “But you also pointed out something else in that conversation,” he shut the door and locked it, leaning his back against it as he took another swig of vodka. “I do like to watch.”

 

 

Chapter 3 by ShadesofNsync

Justin suddenly had weird tunnel vision as he zeroed in on how drunk JC actually was. He couldn’t tell if he was still rolling or he was just in shock as events started to unfold he felt he had no control over, not that he really had a problem with it…yet.


He opened his mouth to ask what was happening but was instantly distracted by the image of Mackenzie bending over and peeling her leather pants off her firm, round and very spankable ass. A barely visible g string was all Justin could make out and he very much wanted a closer inspection. All thoughts and reason were halted as Mackenzie managed to get her boots off and drop her vest as she stood in her very sexy underwear.


Mackenzie went behind the desk and pulled out the small rolling chair tucked into it. “Seems like this will have to do.”


“I can stand,” JC offered, his pants already growing tighter in anticipation of what was about to happen, glad they were both on the same wavelength.


“Did you two…plan this?” Justin tried to understand.


“No,” they both said in unison.


“Come on, Justin,” Mackenzie walked over slowly. “You asked me if I wanted to act out any of the movies we watched. Now’s the chance, and like you said, you wanted to have fun tonight. Besides, rules are made to be broken.”


Justin tried desperately to think rationally about this. Sure they were in a locked room but they were still in public. He had wanted to act out something with her but preferably not something where his best friend was watching him fuck his former one night stand and, of course, their crew member.


Taking a glance at JC though, Justin could tell he was already engulfed in the idea, his eyes heavily lidded but boring into Mackenzie’s body nonetheless. Justin had the vaguest sense of happiness that his friend was about to have a good time and it actually helped him reconcile how weird this potentially could be.


“C, is this…?” Justin started, wanting to make sure what was about to happen was actually ok.


“I promise, no one is looking at you,” JC told him but kept his eyes focused on Mackenzie as she hopped up on the desk again. Any doubt left Justin’s brain as it was too tempting an offer. Not exactly how he’d envisioned him and Mackenzie finally caving to their mutual desires but if she was ok, he wasn’t going to argue.


Justin went in, his lips going instantly to Mackenzie’s neck as he reached around to undo her bra. She let out a gasp as Justin’s teeth bit into her just so and his fingers found her perk nipple, pulling and twisting at it, driving her wild.


JC watched as Justin’s hands slid over Mackenzie’s naked torso to play with the tiny strand of string that held her panties on. Justin pushed her knee wider so his hand could slide in between her, teasing her through the fabric. Mackenzie threw her head back in a moan that made JC’s cock beg to be set free.


“Fuck girl, this really is turning you on,” Justin said heatedly in her ear as he shifted the thin fabric aside and slid two fingers into her, her excitement exciting him more. Mackenzie gripped Justin’s shoulders and bucked her hips into him, needing as much of him inside her as possible. She turned to stare at JC so he could fully see her need.


Mackenzie reached for Justin’s jeans just as JC started to undo his own. Justin took the hint as he removed his fingers for a moment to shed the rest of his clothing as Mackenzie did the same, leaving them both naked, sweaty and heaving.


Justin picked up where he left off, his fingers sliding deeply into her as his head dipped down to suck at her hard nipples. Mackenzie reached down and grabbed ahold of his thick cock with a moan of satisfaction; she’d been imagining this in her dreams and her late night fantasies for nearly two years and it was finally hers.


JC gave in as his hand found his own hard and aching cock, his hand instantly mimicking the motions Mackenzie was using on Justin. Adrenaline, booze and sexual hunger commanded JC’s body and mind so throughly at the moment and he loved every second of it.


“That what you want?” Justin’s voice broke through the moans in the air as Mackenzie touched him. She gave a whimper and a nod of her head as a response as she gripped him tighter. Justin withdrew from her once more as he picked her up off the desk and placed her feet on the ground in front of him before guiding her down to her knees. “By all means,” he held his cock to her eager lips.


Mackenzie instantly engulfed Justin’s cock in her mouth, making him nearly fall over from the shear force of it. She moaned loudly as she let her tongue swirl around the tip then sucked him deep into her throat. She never had any complaints about her blow jobs but even she was having trouble with Justin’s size, making her want it more.


JC watched as Mackenzie worked over his friend, remembering the time he had been in the same position. He didn’t remember Mackenzie being quite so vigorous with him but he certainly didn’t mind as he got to watch her now, clearly enjoying herself as her one hand slipped between her legs as she went.


Justin looked down as he felt the hum of Mackenzie’s lips on him. She looked up, meeting his eyes and Justin had to force himself not to make her take more of him. He’d been good before but he wasn’t blind; he’d watched Mackenzie get herself off time and time again in the back of the bus and wondered what it would be like to be with her. In hindsight, maybe he should have taken the opportunity but he was at least glad he had it now.


“Yeah, you’ve been wanting this for so long, haven’t you?” Justin smirked, loving watching the woman bob her head up and down on him. 


Mackenzie popped his cock out, stroking it with her free hand. “Yeah, I have,” Mackenzie admitted. “Just as you’ve been wanting this.”


JC and Justin both watched as Mackenzie propped herself back up on the desk, her feet resting atop either side so her legs spread widely and her body arched. She let her fingers play over her wetness once again as she put herself on full display for both men to see how aroused she truly was.


It took all of JC’s strength not to run over and bury his face into her. His hand sped up as he eagerly awaited Justin’s next move.


Justin’s movements coincidentally mimicked JC’s as his hand took the place of Mackenzie’s on himself, keeping him hard and ready. He heard a whimper from the corner and turned, nearly forgetting JC was there at all. He’d certainly seen his friend rub many a one out over the years but this was definitely different.


“If you’re more interested in JC, I understand,” Mackenzie teased him as she teased herself.


“Gross,” Justin pulled his full attention back to her and tossed her hand off of herself, replacing it with his own once more. He dipped his head down and began to lick at her clit, more to prove his masculinity after Mackenzie’s comment then anything else.


Mackenzie squirmed with delight as JC let out a long breath, somehow feeling a bit satisfied seeing Justin had chosen the same route he would have in that situation. She looked over at him quickly, seeing his face slack with need, literally holding a shelf close by to keep himself upright as his other hand worked furiously over himself. Mackenzie grabbed the back of Justin’s neck and arched herself against him. This was hotter than any of her fantasies could have prepared her for.


Justin looked up when he felt the force of Mackenzie’s hand and saw her looking across the room. It wasn’t a competition and he was weirdly ok with JC being there, as long as he stayed on the sidelines, but he wanted the attention on him as he tongue fucked her. So if that wasn’t what he was going to get, he’d use it to his advantage.


Surprising both JC and Mackenzie, Justin suddenly stood up and turned Mackenzie to face JC. Neither was sure what was happening as Mackenzie followed suit as he moved her to kneel on all fours on the desk. Justin grabbed his discarded jeans and quickly found a condom, rolling it on as he stood behind her, spitting in his hand quickly and rubbing his very hard cock up and down the length. 


“You wanted to watch her get fucked,” Justin addressed JC directly as he positioned himself at Mackenzie’s opening. “Well watch.”


Mackenzie had a fleeting thought of being thankful for the loud club music surrounding them as a scream escaped her throat as Justin slammed into her. Her vision blurred as he gave her no recovery time to accommodate to his size and fucked her with abandon for JC to see. It was the best she’d ever felt; one of her secret fantasies come to life.


JC’s eyes widened as he watched Mackenzie’s face contort as Justin gripped her hips and filled her over and over. Precum ran down his hand, nearly tricking him into believing he could feel her wetness coating him. His balls ached for release but his mind remained fixed on Mackenzie’s every reaction, already knowing he was a cuck in this situation, binding his orgasm to hers and loving the sensation more than he cared to give more thought to.


Justin watched JC watching Mackenzie. He felt weirdly powerful in this moment, something he hadn’t felt for months besides on a stage. He realized as much as he may have felt like the pawn in their weird game at first, now he was the one in charge of the entire situation. He steadied his pace so that the sounds of their bare skin slapping against each other completely filled the room.


Mackenzie tried to speak but failed at each attempt. Even her attempts at thinking a coherent thought were pretty terrible as Justin continued to go at her, every movement bringing her closer and closer to what she knew would be the best orgasm she’d had since…she forced herself to refocus her eyes on JC and the memory of him as her pussy began to tighten around Justin.


Justin caught on quickly to what was happening and snickered. He knew she was getting off on the entire situation but he wanted to be the reason she had an orgasm. He pulled out of her and slapped her ass hard. “On your back,” he commanded.


Mackenzie didn’t hesitate to comply as she turned herself over to find Justin looming over her. She eagerly lifted her legs to wrap around Justin’s waist in anticipation of him to fill her once more. 


JC grimaced as he realized Justin had cut off his view. Undeterred, he finally moved to the other side of the room so he could still watch Mackenzie’s face. He nearly stumbled, the combination of the booze and his arousal making him damn near incoherent. He was far too gone at this point to care about anything else then watching Mackenzie cum.


Justin oddly enjoyed watching both their reactions as he made them adapt to how he wanted the situation. The power he held was getting to his head and it made his cock throb with excitement. He couldn’t resist as Mackenzie mewed with need underneath him and wanted to give them both a little taste of their own medicine.


He allowed Mackenzie’s one leg to hook around his waist but the other he pushed down flat, allowing JC the access again to view her that he craved. Justin slid the tip of his cock back and forth over Mackenzie’s entrance, teasing all three of them in the process. “You miss fucking this pussy, don’t you?” Justin addressed JC smugly.


JC could only nod in agreement as he was laser focused on Justin’s movements and the effect they had on Mackenzie. He watched her hips buck, silently begging for Justin’s cock again. Mackenzie was in utter bliss watching both these men want her. Before, she knew Justin wanted her but he couldn’t have her, then she slept with his friend, who she was just as much attracted to. Now the roles were switched and played out literally in each other's faces and she adored every second of it.


Justin smirked as he let himself enter Mackenzie again and JC could only watch as Justin’s cock all but disappeared inside her as Mackenzie let out a loud moan. Justin steadily fucked her at just enough of an angle for JC to witness it all. Mackenzie frantically pushed her pelvis back up to meet Justin at the hilt, wanting as much of him as possible.


“Harder,” JC said barely above a whisper. Justin turned to the older man who definitely wasn’t looking at him. “She wants it harder.”


Justin laughed crudely, realizing it wasn’t just Mackenzie’s orgasm he was in control of now. It should have freaked him out but it empowered him more. “That what you want?” he asked her. “You wanna be fucked harder? Wanna really be the girl in the movie?”


Mackenzie sat up and grabbed his chin, pulling him back to face her. “Jesus God, yes!” she begged him, pulling him into a frantic kiss. Justin was happy to oblige their shared request but Mackenzie decided to take matters into her own hands as she broke the kiss and pushed Justin to lay on the desk as she had been. She began to swing her leg over his chest to reverse her position but Justin stopped her. 


“Nuh uh, you wanna watch him, fine but you gotta face me too. I wanna see your face when I make you cum,” he licked his lips.


Mackenzie smiled down at him as she repositioned herself and hovered above him. She stole a quick glance JC’s way, who didn’t even register he was being spoken about like he wasn’t even in the room because he very much was there. He was simply too lost in the perversion and euphoria of it all to care.


JC watched as Mackenzie slid down Justin’s cock, the different angle making her have to go slow at first to take him all in. Once satisfied, she put Justin’s hands on her hips as she began to rise and lower herself on him, flipping her hair back as she moaned at the sensation.


Quickly they fell into a fast rhythm. Mackenzie looked straight at Justin as his eyes nearly sparkled with wonder as her body filled his vision, her tits bouncing in his face. She could feel JC’s eyes on her but refused to acknowledge him right now, wanting Justin to know this was equally about him as well. 


JC didn’t care he was merely a spectator at this point and in this moment, he actually preferred it. Mackenzie had been right, he loved to watch. It felt dirty and right as he watched Justin reach up to squeeze and pinch at Mackenzie’s nipples, making her fuck him faster. If this had been happening on the bus, he’d secretly be wanting to watch then too and he was kind of thankful for the liquid courage to initiate this.


The excitement was finally becoming too much for Mackenzie as her bounces became shorter and quicker. JC made his hand keep time with her even as she cried out to Justin in her need for release. “Justin, I…I’m gonna…I’m gon…”


Mackenzie’s body went ridged as she convulsed on top of Justin’s cock, nearly forgetting to breathe as her eyes rolled back and her orgasm overtook her body. Justin moaned in satisfaction as he felt her contracting around him in rapid succession, grabbing her by the hips again and continuing to fuck her, causing another orgasm to follow closely behind the first.


JC and Justin coincidentally went within seconds of one another. Justin watched Mackenzie helplessly bounce on top of him, every twitch of her rapidly loosening body causing him to go harder, power surging through his body knowing he was the one effecting her this way and JC was left helpless to watch. Her body lurched to the side in a deep moan, clamping down on his cock and pulling at in just the right way to make Justin explode.


When Mackenzie’s spent body nearly fell over, that put JC over the edge. Something about watching this women be so throughly fucked, exactly how she wanted to be, something about the normally in control woman being so out of control, something about the apprehensive girl of such a short time ago now loving being watched as she had sex…all of it combined made JC cum with a gutteral groan of deep satisfaction.


After a few moments of all parties breathing heavy and trying to regain their composure, Justin decided to be the brave one to break the silence. “How’s everyone doing?


“I…I’m…I’m fucking incredible,” Mackenzie breathed in amazement as she tried to process everything that had transpired.


“C?” Justin pressed.


“I’m good,” JC panted, his hands on his knees, bending over and trying to stop the world from spinning. He’d been so completely focused that he didn’t truly realize how drunk he was until now. The liquor hit him twice as hard as previously and he shut his eyes, breathing through his mouth to keep himself steady.


“Dammit,” Justin cursed softly, not wanting to move yet but seeing he clearly needed to. His high was subsiding and he was angry rational thought was returning but the sooner he got everyone back to the hotel, the sooner he could roll a joint and slip back into mindlessness for the rest of the night.


“I got him,” Mackenzie said as she slowly pulled herself off Justin, to both of their dismays. She was a little unsteady getting back on her feet and Justin held out his hand to stabilize her. Once she got her balance, she smiled and guided Justin into a deep kiss, which he gladly accepted. “God, that was even better than I imagined,” she said after a few moments.


“You imagined that?” Justin chuckled.


“Well not exactly that but, you and,” she looked over at JC, who had gotten himself upright and was leaning heavily against the wall. “I have eyes. Who wouldn’t dream of this?”


“Me,” Justin chuckled as he sat up. 


“You said you wanted fun,” Mackenzie smiled. “I definitely say this qualifies. Let’s get going so we can relish in the afterglow back at the hotel.”


“I think JC’s about to afterglow all over the floor,” Justin watched JC’s skin grow paler.


“Get dressed and get him some water,” Mackenzie told him as she found some napkins and went over to get JC cleaned up. “Hey big boy, you have fun tonight?”


“You are so fucking hot, Zie,” JC slurred a bit, smiling down at her.


“I’m glad you like,” she hiked his pants back up. “You really did a number on yourself. This isn’t like you to get so fucked up.”


“I was watching you and you left,” JC tried to explain. “Everyone was having fun and I got mad. I wanted to keep…watching.” JC’s eyes started to glaze over, a small smile on his lips and Mackenzie realized he was already reliving the past fifteen minutes.


“I’m glad you did, JC,” Mackenzie confessed as she put her own clothes back on. “Watch, I mean. Maybe I do like it a bit more than I realized.”


“Oh you definitely liked it,” Justin remarked as he came over with two water bottles he’d found in a pack in a corner of the room. “Think you can make it?” he asked JC.


“Yeah, thanks man,” JC replied, staring at Justin and meaning far more than just the concern.


“Sure thing,” Justin said just as seriously, an unspoken understanding being shared between the two of them.

 

 

Chapter 4 by ShadesofNsync

The threesome headed back to the VIP section and gathered up the rest of their group to head out. After some arguing with security, Joey won getting his lady friend to come back with them as well. If they thought JC was bad, Lance was worse as he passed out hard on the ride back and practically had to be carried up to his room while Chris, still high as a kite, kept getting threatened to be locked in his if he didn’t stop trying to lick people.


Justin and JC, for their part, barely noticed or cared about any of it as they were both focused on the woman sitting between them on the car ride. Mackenzie laid her head on JC’s shoulder while her fingertips played over Justin’s forearm. JC wasn’t fully aware of Mackenzie’s actions but Justin definitely was and spent the entire ride trying to unpack everything that had happened.


As Joey dashed off and security wrangled the other band mates, the three headed down the hallway to JC’s room. He’d sobered up only slightly but it was enough neither Justin nor Mackenzie were worried about leaving him for the night. “Sorry if I, uh, messed up your evening,” JC attempted to apologize as he sat down on the bed and tugged his shoes off.


“Oh, you definitely didn’t,” Mackenzie reassured him. “I’d say you made it even better.”


“Debatable,” Justin half joked, not wanting to admit the full truth. “It certainly was…”


“Fun, Justin,” Mackenzie told him once again, rubbing a hand lightly over his chest.


“Interesting, let’s go with that for now,” he countered. “I’m ready for a smoke and some sleep.”


“Want company?” Mackenzie asked him. Justin gave her a surprised look as JC leaned forward to watch the scene play out. “No pressure, just, while that was incredible, we didn’t really get any quality time…together.”


Justin took a moment, trying to decide if that was actually the best idea. Maybe Mackenzie just felt bad for him and he certainly didn’t need pity. He also didn’t need to wake up in an empty bed. He looked over at JC, who gave him a quick nod, indicating he should accept her offer.


“Ok, yeah,” Justin slid an arm around her waist. “You, uh, you good, C?”


“I’ll be ok, promise,” JC told them both, meaning more than just his intoxication level. “I’ll see you both tomorrow.”


Mackenzie leaned down and gave JC a chaste kiss on the cheek before taking Justin’s hand and leaving. JC watched them go and wasn’t even mad. He hoped they had a great evening. The only thing he wished for was to see it again.


********************


Justin groggily rubbed at his eyes as he heard a sharp knock at his door. He swung his naked body out of bed and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts to cover himself as he went to go answer. He didn’t find a person but instead a full room service cart waiting for him. He checked under the cloth just to make sure this wasn’t a prank and then wheeled it inside.


Pulling up the cloches, Justin found warm waffles and eggs and bacon but he had to smile when he found the box of Oreo O’s with an ice cold carafe of milk. The note was unnecessary as he now knew exactly who it was from. “Thanks for everything - JC” it simply read.


“Mmmmmm, is that coffee?” Mackenzie asked, the smell pulling her out of her slumber.


“From JC,” Justin stated, moving to pour her a cup.


“Glad to know he survived through the night,” Mackenzie smiled as she sat up. “Do have a tee shirt I can borrow?”


“Yeah, give me a second,” Justin set the coffee pot down. “How do you take your coffee?”


“Black but with as much sugar as you can fit.”


“Should have figured,” he grinned and added a healthy serving of sugar. He put it on her bedside table then went to his bag and pulled out a faded Rolling Stones tee shirt for her. “How you feeling this morning?” he asked as he handed it to her.


“Sore, which is the only indication that last night wasn’t a dream,” she smiled as she slipped the tee on.


“So, you’re good with…everything?” Justin eyed her.


“Yes, Justin, I am,” she said confidently as she wrapped her hands around the mug and took a sip. “I’m good with getting high with you. I’m good with pulling you off the dance floor to make out in some back room office. I’m good with JC busting us and then engaging in an insanely hot, semi-inebriated porno fantasy. I’m good with coming back here, getting high with you again, and then blowing you while you begged me to stick my finger up…”


“Ok, ok, everyone was trying new things last night,” Justin blushed as he sat back next to her in bed. “I just don’t want you to think I was taking advantage while you weren’t exactly in your right mind. Not that I was either but…”


“Exactly, Justin. We were both fucked up and, well, I don’t want you to feel that way either. I told you you’d know when I made the first move; I just maybe should have waited to make it.”


“Admit it, your first move was wearing those sexy ass pants last night,” Justin smirked.


This time it was Mackenzie’s turn to blush. “Well, maybe I went into the evening with some…hopes of where the evening would take us.”


“This where you were hoping to end up?” he rolled over on top of her.


“Most definitely,” she casually put her coffee mug down and captured his lips in a kiss. The two continued to make out for a couple minutes until the growl from Justin’s stomach made them both laugh as he went to grab the food. “Let’s eat but then we should check on JC,” Mackenzie grabbed her coffee again.


Justin nodded in agreement and went to serve up a plate for her. He hoped things wouldn’t be weird when he talked to JC. Last night had been fun, maybe not the kind he’d been looking for but definitely had him feeling more like his old self this morning.


Once Justin hit the bottom of his coffee mug, he called over to JC’s room and heard a sleepy voice greet him. “Hey, thanks for breakfast. How you doing?…yeah, well, keep drinking water…yeah, I’m good…yeah, she’s still here…uh, sure, sure, yeah, whenever you want. K, see ya,” Justin hung up the phone. “He’s got a hell of a headache but otherwise ok. He wants to come by and check in.”


“Figured he would,” Mackenzie stretched. “I should probably get changed.”


“He literally watched us have sex last night, I think you’re fine,” Justin grinned.


Mackenzie shrugged and couldn’t argue with the logic as they heard a knock at the door. Justin got up and let JC in, giving him a quick bro hug before going back to sit next to Mackenzie. Justin watched as JC leaned down to greet her, her arms reaching up to give him a hug as they kissed each other’s cheek. She scooted closer to Justin to give JC room to sit on the edge. He finally understood their casualness with each other cuz he now felt it too with her; they’d literally fucked the tension away.


“How you guys doing?” JC asked, looking more at Justin than Mackenzie.


“I’m good,” Justin breathed, continuing once he saw the concern on JC’s face. “I promise, though I think next time I’ll just stick with alcohol to be safe though.”


“I don’t recommend it,” JC joked as he rubbed his head. 


“You overcompensated is all,” Mackenzie told him. “Next night out, I’ll play guard dog for you.”


“I think I failed pretty miserably at that.”


“Well, you did promise to keep an eye on me and you certainly did that,” Mackenzie winked at him.


“I also promised to keep you out of trouble.”


“You also knew I was looking for trouble,” she reminded him. “I’m not mad about anything, are you?”


“Only the 3am puking session,” JC hung his head. “Otherwise, no. That was…honestly it was super fucking hot.” JC once again turned his attention back to Justin. “J, you sure you’re ok?” 


“Still a little weird but nah, I’m not mad,” he admitted. “Last night was fucking raunchy but it really was the first time in a while I’ve had fun.”


“Glad to hear it, man,” JC smiled at him. “Exorcise those demons and let loose every once in a while.”


“Think I still got a few more to get out,” Justin hinted.


“Well thank God we have off the next few days to take it easy,” Mackenzie snuggled in between the two of them. “Any ideas on what we should do?”


Justin and JC exchanged a look over her, the widening grins on their faces betraying the otherwise innocent suggestion Justin decided to make as his hand came to lie on Mackenzie’s thigh, JC mimicking his motion on the other side. 


“I was thinking we could watch a movie and…unwind.”

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=3132