FutureSex/LoveStory by a_nonymous
Summary: This is a fic I posted on the JJB where I pretended to be a JJBer who was on tour with Justin. The comments are from my fellow JJBers.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 5316 Read: 14904 Published: Jul 28, 2007 Updated: Jul 28, 2007

1. 5-20-07 by a_nonymous

2. 5-29-07 by a_nonymous

3. 6-12-07 by a_nonymous

4. 6-19-07 by a_nonymous

5. 7-3-07 by a_nonymous

6. 7-7-07 by a_nonymous

7. 7-12-07 by a_nonymous

8. 7-18-07 by a_nonymous

5-20-07 by a_nonymous
So you’re probably wondering what an eighteen year old high school senior (only for two more weeks, suckas!) is doing on tour with Justin Timberlake. Well, it’s kind of complicated, but I guess I’ve got the time…

Back in 1983 my parents lived in Maryland next door to the Chasez family. Yes, as in JC Chasez, that “other guy” from *NSYNC or, as I like to think of him, my hot brother from another mother (see, it’s not really incest because we’re not really related). Anyway, they were good friends with the Chasez family and when my parents decided to move to Connecticut, they kept in touch with them. This is where I come in. I was born in Connecticut and when I was five we moved to Florida. That was 1993.

As luck would have it, JC was living in Orlando while doing the Mickey Mouse Club. That’s how I first met Justin. Yes, I’ve known Justin Timberlake since he was twelve years old.

You probably know how the story goes from there. The MMC got cancelled, Justin got a call from a guy named Chris Kirkpatrick, yadda yadda yadda.

To make a long story short, I was basically raised with *NSYNC. This was not because my parents neglected me or anything. The guys just couldn’t resist my cuteness. Or so they let me think.

*NSYNC went to Europe to “get big” when I was eight. I didn’t really understand it at the time, and even when they came back I wanted to know why we couldn’t hang out all the time like we used to.

Then they did the Disney special. I stood in front of the stage with all those screaming teenies behind me. And suddenly I got it.

After that, word got around pretty fast that I was “the girl who knows *NSYNC.” Apparently some people found this irritating rather than fascinating. When I came home from seventh grade one day with a bloody nose and a black eye because of some girls who were sure that Justin was going to marry them if only I’d get out of the way, my parents decided enough was enough. They withdrew me from school and hired the same guy who tutored Justin and Lance to teach me.

The whole situation sorta messed with my head. I did some things I wasn’t proud of and ultimately ended up alone and depressed. JC suggested that my parents let me hang with him and the guys (as if sending a thirteen year old on tour with the biggest boy band around was a good idea) and, insane as it may sound, my parents said yes.

I spent the beginning of my adolescence hanging with *NSYNC and, as if things couldn’t get any weirder, Justin and I grew insanely close. Like to the point where I think Britney was a little jealous of me. Around the time that Celebrity was released, I developed a crush on Justin that is now going on its sixth year. I am in love with the boy and he knows it.

And now that I’m legal I plan on making him mine.

Comments:

SexualCoco

(05/20/07 7:38 PM)

Haha, I like it! I can't wait to see what happens next so keep it up!
5-29-07 by a_nonymous
Anywho, there has been a slight complication in my plan to seduce Justin.

Her name is Jessica Biel.

Now, you’d think someone close enough to Justin to be on tour with him would know if they were “together,” but Justin can be quite the ass when he wants to. The first time I questioned him he winked at me. The second time I got the Timberglare. And then those pictures came out:

http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/56830/t/Justin-Random-Chick-yes-thats-her-name-SNOGGING-LMAO-.html

She hung with us for a couple of days and yes, she and Justin did have some … er … “private time,” but how do I know they weren’t playing chess or something? I mean, it could happen, right?

Well, I haven’t seen her since but I know Justin’s still talking to her (whenever he can, given the tremendous time difference between England and LA).

I bought this really cute bikini the other day and I plan on using it to woo Justin with my undeniably sexy body. That is, once we find somewhere in Europe that is actually warm enough for me to wear a bikini because really, 60 degrees is not warm enough for this Florida girl.

At any rate I’ve been thoroughly enjoying seeing Europe otherwise. Today we’re in Mannheim, Germany (Justin’s actually on stage now “ it’s almost 11 p.m. here). Our next stop is Milan.

Only one week left until I’m done with high school. I’ll only be touring with Justin this summer because I’m going to college in the fall. I will, however, see some of you in Memphis. I can’t wait to see Justin’s family again “ those are some good times. You can tell that Justin really loves being around them and I’m sure it will be a special show.

In the meantime, does anyone have any ideas of how best to seduce Justin?
6-12-07 by a_nonymous
So Justin was being pissy and wouldn’t let me see the finished video for LoveStoned even though I was there when he shot all the green screen material. But then my lovely ladies at the JJB found it for me:

http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/77481/t/OMFG-OMFG-LOVESTONED-VIDEO-LEAKED.html

Did Justin really think we weren’t going to find it? Then again, he does like to, as he says, “suppress” (read: conveniently ignore) the fact that I post on a message board that was once dedicated entirely to him (or, at least, it got its name after him).

Luckily for moi, there hasn’t been a Jessica mention in quite some time. Unluckily for me, Operation Bikini Bottom (see my previous post for details) has yet to be put into action owing to the fact that, while my friends back home roast in 90 degree weather (thank you, Global Warming), it has yet to reach eighty over here. And Justin, seeing as he is always cold because he is actually part reptile, refuses to swim when temperatures are below eighty.

Why this matters when the hotels we’ve been staying at have indoor pools is beyond me. But nobody ever said the boy isn’t strange. And yet we still love him. *le sigh*

Though I must say that things may be looking up for me in the romancing Mr. Timberlake department. I have noticed that he does spend more quality time with me. That is, when we aren’t shooting sarcastic comments at one another.

We were watching some really bad subtitled German movie from the eighties the other day, and he offered to give me a back scratch (seriously, I LOVE having my back scratched). I was PUTTY beneath his hands. After that, his generous mood continued and he let me snuggle up to him. We both ended up falling asleep before the movie even finished, (Justin was exhausted from touring and Shrek promo and I was just bored), but I woke up. And then I got this crazy idea.

And I kissed him.

On the lips.

I’m not gonna lie, it was my first kiss. Or, at least, my first time kissing someone. It’s okay that he didn’t kiss back, right? I mean, he was asleep. He would’ve if he could have. Right?

After that I saw that he was starting to wake up. I debated whether or not I should just tell him how I feel, even though he sorta already knows but doesn’t know that I’m serious about it, but then he opened his eyes and I totally chickened out.

I mumbled a quick, “Good night,” and practically ran out of the room. The next day he didn’t say anything, so he’s either

a) pretending nothing happened
b) oblivious to the fact that something did, indeed happen

In other news, Lou Pearlman’s shit is being sold because he is in TROUBLE. What goes around comes around (pun fully intended), and I want to bid on some of this stuff but I am on a budget and Justin finds it creepy that I would want to buy stuff with his picture on it to begin with. Sometimes he just doesn’t realize how hot he is. Besides the fact that this is, like, classic *NSYNC memorabilia.

Well, guess that’s all for now.

Talk to you later!

Comments:

SexualCoco

(06/12/07 10:12 PM)

Aww, why'd you kiss while he was asleep? I know it's too nerve wracking to do, but perhaps if you kiss him while he's coherent you'll get some of you questions answered about how he really feels about you. But take it one step at a time. Hope I helped and let me know how things are going!
6-19-07 by a_nonymous
I feel like every time I take a few steps forward with my one-sided relationship with Justin, something comes along that pulls me a few steps back. This time that something goes by the name Jessica.

The good news:

Between flying around Europe for Shrek promos, I convinced Justin to teach me how to golf. Now, normally when a girl has her eye on a guy she pretends to have no clue what she’s doing just to make up an excuse to be close to the guy. I didn’t have to pretend. I couldn’t even hold the damn golf club correctly.

So Justin positioned himself behind me and enveloped me in his arms, putting his hands on top of mine on the golf club to show me how it’s done. Having Justin Timberlake pressed up against you from behind is very nice. :nods

We didn’t get very far because I could tell Justin was exhausted and because … surprise! … here comes the bad news:

Justin announced that Jessica is flying in to spend some time with him.

“Haven’t heard from her in a while,” I said as casually as I could manage.

Justin shrugged. “You know I’ve been busy.”

Don’t get me wrong. It’s not that I dislike Jessica. It’s just that, well, ever since the whole her kissing Justin thing back towards the beginning of the European leg of the tour, she’s been the one thing (besides my complete lack of guts) preventing me from getting to Justin.

Luckily, I had a plan. I decided it would be best if I just got everything out in the open with her. So when we had a moment alone, I sat her down for a “girl talk.”

“So,” I said.

“So,” she said.

I sighed. “I guess I should just be blunt with you. What’s going on with you and Justin?”

She shrugged just like Justin had. “Nothing; we’re friends.”

“Friends … with benefits?”

She laughed. “No! Just friends.”

“But I saw you guys kissing and …”

“It was a mistake.”

“What?”

“We both realized afterwards that it was a mistake.”

I eyed her warily.

“Why? Would you be jealous if there was something more between us?”

I guess if I could be blunt, then should could too. I didn’t say anything in response, but I felt my face heat up. Suddenly she stopped laughing.

“Oh.” We both sat in an awkward silence for a moment. “Is there something you want to talk about?”

I opened my mouth to say, “no” but instead I found myself pouring my heart out to her. I told her everything “ how I was in love with Justin and desperate to let him know and terrified all at the same time.

“That’s so sweet,” she said once I was done talking. I rolled my eyes and buried my face in my hands. Then she said the three magic words. “I’ll help you.”

“W-what?”

“I’ll help you. You’re pretty cool and I’m sure Justin likes you “ he just doesn’t know it. Yet.”

And thus, an unlikely alliance was formed.

Comments:

SexualCoco

(06/19/07 5:48 PM)

Wow...she said she'd help you? I'm glad you got your feelings out, but I just hope that she doesn't have any ulterior motives that can ruin your chances. I hope everything works out for the best, keep me posted!
7-3-07 by a_nonymous
Author's Notes:
Remember that this is FICTION
In light of recent events, I feel the need to comment. Justin is indeed sick and that is part of the reason why the Vicar Street gig in Dublin was cancelled. A bug has been going around the crew … I think one of the dancers got it first … and it got passed on to Trace and then Justin (wow does that make it sound like Trace and Justin were kissing or something LOL … they weren’t.) Anywho, the other reason was truly a “technical difficulty” that I don’t know the details of.

What with all of this sickness going around and Justin’s demanding tour schedule, he did kinda collapse after his show on Sunday, hence the doctor being called. He was just a bit dehydrated and feverish “ nothing severe enough to warrant hospitalization.

So this has kinda put Operation Bikini Bottom on hold. Well, that and the fact that Jessica’s back in the US. We didn’t really come up with much of a plan but we did agree that it was okay for her to hang with Justin and pretend to be his girlfriend in public. Actually, she and Justin came to that conclusion. I wasn’t really involved in the decision seeing as I have no real control over Justin’s private life. :lol

She also convinced me to get Trace and Rachael involved. Rachael was much more enthusiastic than Trace, who said he didn’t want to get involved in “girly sh!t”, but that he wouldn’t tell Justin either.

Speaking of Jessica, there were also rumors going around while she was visiting in Norway that Justin had spit on fans/thrown food at them/called them names/yelled at them after they asked him if they could take his picture.

Truth be told, I wasn’t there so I don’t know exactly what happened. I do know that these so called “fans” were all young men. With cameras. I do not doubt that Justin has young male fans. I do doubt that they travel in hoards and harass Justin, which is what he told me happened.

He politely refused to have his picture taken (he was outside his hotel room at the time and they were on the street). They started calling him names and insulting him so yeah, Justin responded to them the same way they responded to him. Was it the most mature thing of him to do? No. Is he entitled to have his “off” moments? Absolutely. The man is exhausted; it’s no wonder he got sick. Someone threw a drink over the balcony. Justin didn’t see who it was, but he didn’t think they threw it at the guys.

At any rate, I’m thinking I should just tell Justin how I feel. I’m just scared to put myself in such a vulnerable position. What if he doesn’t like me back? What if he says he just sees me as a little sister? I could spend all day sitting around thinking of “what ifs.” Oh well.

Talk to you later.

Comments:

SexualCoco

(07/03/07 5:09 PM)

First off, thanks for clearing the air on what was/supposedly going down.


"At any rate, I'm thinking I should just tell Justin how I feel. I'm just scared to put myself in such a vulnerable position. What if he doesn't like me back? What if he says he just sees me as a little sister? I could spend all day sitting around thinking of "what ifs." Oh well. "

IMO, I think that you should let things settle down (you know, let him get a little better and whatnot) before you tell him how you feel. He's probably feeling pretty overwhelmed right now and I think the perfect time would be before he heads back home for the second leg of the tour. You got until August to do it, so it wouldn't hurt to try. Let me know what happens, hope I was helpful (and tell Justin I said I hope he feels better. )

* * *

KaileWiskert

(07/04/07 3:12 AM)

well... the only way to clear up those what if's is to put everything out there in the open and hope for the best. Even if he doesn't feel the same, at least you wont have to live with regrets and what if's in your mind. Also, maybe you letting him know will make him see you like you want him to. Maybe it just never occured to him that you could be something more than a friend. I hope it all works out! Btw...I also agree that the time between the two tour legs would be a perfect opportunity! Just don't wait so long that he's off to tour again and you're off to school with unfinished business between you two.

So the whole timberbeil is a publicity stunt? If so...Why? Who is this stunt suppose to benifit?
(p.s I havn't been a JJBer long so would you mind explaining how the board got it's name from him?)

Good luck! Tell Justin we love him here at JJB and we hope he gets plenty of rest and gets better soon!


* * *

insomniachollie

(07/04/07 1:54 PM)


"She hung with us for a couple of days and yes, she and Justin did have some … er … "private time," but how do I know they weren't playing chess or something? I mean, it could happen, right?"

Denial is an ugly thing.

Anyway, just remember that when one tactic doesn't work, just try another. Operation Bikini Bottom can always become Operations My God I Just Realised She Has Boobs. Work 'em, honey!!! "
7-7-07 by a_nonymous
I think the perfect time would be before he heads back home for the second leg of the tour. You got until August to do it, so it wouldn't hurt to try. Let me know what happens, hope I was helpful (and tell Justin I said I hope he feels better. )

Hmm … I agree and yes, your advice is very helpful! By the way, I told Justin some of his fans hoped he felt better … after he got done giving me the whole “I can’t believe you post on the JJB” speech, he said thanks.

So the whole timberbeil is a publicity stunt? If so...Why? Who is this stunt suppose to benefit?

Good question. I think Justin likes to “be with someone” just because it’s easier than having to deal with all of the rumors that he’s hooking up with so-and-so (even though those rumors surface even when he is in a relationship). Maybe they’ve both got some ulterior motives …

Operation Bikini Bottom can always become Operations My God I Just Realised She Has Boobs. Work 'em, honey!!!

Once we get back to the US where it’s a bit warmer, I shall have to try that method.

In the meantime, I’m well aware that it’s 1 a.m. here in London and I should definitely be in bed. But I can’t sleep so I’m doing what I should have thought of doing a long time ago: I’m writing Justin a letter.

Why, you might ask, are you writing a letter when you see him just about every day? Because when I write, I can say things I’d never dare to speak out loud. Plus, it’s not like I intend to give him the letter or anything, it’s just a way to get my thoughts put together.

Here’s what I’ve got so far:

Dear Justin,

I’ve never been good with the whole beating around the bush routine, so I’ll just say it.

I’m in love with you. No, not the OmG JuStIn!!!!1!!1 kind of love, the real kind of love. The kind you write beautiful songs about. In fact, you once said

Love is a game
That we both like to play
Will I win or lose
If I go or if I stay

Honey, trust me, we would both win if you’d stay with me. I know you’re probably thinking one of two things, “:hahano” or “ew you’re like my little sister.” I wish I could prove to you that I’m more than that …


Oh shit. Someone just knocked on my door. Hold on …



Okay, it was Justin. He just wanted to make sure I was okay. He just got in from partying with Timbaland and he saw that my light was on and … wait a minute …

Where’s my letter?

Comments:

SexualCoco

(07/07/07 8:50 PM)

OH #*#%! Are you sure you didn't hide it before you went and answered the door? Is it under your pillow? Search every part of the premises before you officially start to freak out. But if the place turns up nothing...OMG, what are you going to do?! At this point I would suggest asking Justin about it, but then who knows if he has read everything you said. *Sigh* I am actually out of advice for once, let me know what happens A.S.A.P.!

* * *

KaileWiskert

(07/08/07 8:58 PM)

Okay...
A) search everywhere for that dang letter and hope it just fell under the bed.
B) If he has it..Geez! He is one sneaky, nosey, little klepto!
C) This might just work in your benifit. This way, he now knows how you feel and you didn't have to stand there and stutter over your words trying to tell him to his face. And you actually get out what you want to say, how you want to say it. If he doesn't feel the same way, you could always tell him it was a prank that he spoiled and misinterpreted!

Don't freak out! Good luck girl! Keep us updated!

* * *

XTINY

(07/09/07 10:41 AM)

Maybe it's better if he found it. Then you wont have to worry about how to tell him.
7-12-07 by a_nonymous
I’ve searched everywhere for the letter. After Justin left, I tore up the room looking for it. I checked the couch, the bed, my suitcases, my backpack, the bathroom … absolutely nothing. I found the pad of paper I had gotten my sheet from and the pen I used, but not the letter. I hoped maybe I would find it the next day when I was a bit more awake, but no such luck.

Trying to put that aside, Justin’s European tour is officially over (for now, at least “ who knows what the boy plans on doing these days?). Justin’s been recording with Madonna the past few days. I got to meet her the other day. She’s cool and really nice, but a little bit weird, in my opinion. I haven’t been able to hear any of the stuff they’re working on, though. She politely told me that I wasn’t allowed in the studio with them “ something about messing up their vibe (see, I told you she was kinda weird).

So Justin’s been pretty busy, but I did mean to ask him about the letter. The only chance I had was when we went out to dinner with Madonna. I had to wait until she was going to the bathroom because I knew it would take a few minutes for her people to clear the restroom out and make sure it was okay for her to go. Justin has not yet reached that level of celebrity that he can’t share the bathroom with us normal folk, but I think it’s really only a matter of time. :lol

Anyway, I waited until it was just me and Justin (and Justin’s security, but they’re cool and they pretended not to listen) to ask him.

“J?”

“Yeah?”

“Have you by any chance seen a letter I was writing? Maybe the other day when you came in to check in on me after your show?”

“No.”

I was both relieved and disappointed at the same time. Maybe it would have been better if he had found it. “You sure?”

“Yeah, why?”

“No reason. I was just writing something and I lost it and thought maybe you’d seen it.”

“Nope. Who’s it for? Your secret lover?” He grinned and I had to play it off really cool so I rolled my eyes.

“You are such a loser,” I said.

“Takes one to know one,” Justin replied.

“Oh, wow, that wasn’t too fourth grade.”

So I pretty much got nowhere with that line of search. But it turned out to be unnecessary anyway, because when I got back to the hotel, I found the letter! It was sitting on top of my suitcase.

I swear to you it wasn’t there before, and it looks a little crumpled, so I’m still suspicious. But for the time being I’m just glad it didn’t get into the wrong hands if you know what I mean.

Later!

Comments:

SexualCoco

(07/12/07 8:27 PM)

My natural born black ass he didn't know about that letter or that he read it. Trust your gut girl on that letter being crumpled because I am sure that he read it and then didn't even have the dencency to put it back where he found it originally! No wonder why he asked you if it was for your "secret lover," that should have been a clue right there. Based on his "reaction," I can't tell what he's feeling by you asking about it. But who knows, maybe he's just holding it inside and waiting for the right time to talk to you about it. And if he doesn't have the balls to actually do so, then he's not worth your time and heart. Sorry for being such a Justin basher, I just have a feeling that he's not telling you the whole truth. Let me know what happens, soon!

* * *

KaileWiskert

(07/13/07 1:37 AM)

I agree with SexualCoco. He must have read it and didn't know what to do so he snuck it back in your room. You definitly didn't hide your letter ON TOP of your suite case. You would have seen it. It HAD to have been him b/c no one else was around between the time when you were writing it and when you realized it was gone. (Unless someone else was hiding in your room while you were in there without you knowing and they snatched it while you were distracted by Justin.) But anyway, what kind of comeback is that? "Who's it for? Your secret lover?" If someone who had been on tour for that long told me they were writting a letter, I would assume it was for a friend or a family member...not a secret lover. It most def. had to of been him!
7-18-07 by a_nonymous
Wow! So much has happened that I don’t know where to begin! First of all, we’re back in the US of A (New York, to be exact) where Justin is opening a new restaurant, Southern Hospitality. (And … “coincidentally” Jessica’s movie is premiering in NY as well.)
Finally, a real taste of summer! True, it’s cloudy here, but it feels at least ten degrees warmer.

Sidenote: Justin looks incredibly sexy in shorts. See http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/101630/t/Justin-in-New-York-going-to-check-out-the-restaraunt.html

But … more importantly … I did something I think I should have done a long time ago.

Before we left London, I talked to Justin.

I had just finished packing and we still had another hour until we had to head to the airport so I told him I had to talk to him. Alone. He kicked everyone out of the room which of course made me even more nervous than I already was. We sat down across from each other on the bed. Well, he sat. I got up and paced.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

I took a deep breath. I felt like I was going to cry. This was it. “I’m in love with you.”

I heard him inhale sharply but I was too afraid to look up.

“I know,” he finally said. I looked up at him. “I kinda found your letter the other day.”

I looked at him, my eyebrow raised.

“Yeah, it wasn’t the smartest thing to do. But you’ve been acting kinda weird lately and I wanted to know what’s up so when I saw the letter with my name on it I just … yeah,” he trailed off.

“It didn’t cross your mind to ask me how I was doing?”

“It didn’t cross your mind to tell me how you feel?”

“Well shit, Justin, it’s not that easy! Do you have any idea how torn up I’ve been over this?”

He stood up. Part of me wanted him to come over and give me a hug and tell me everything was gonna be okay. The other part of me knew that this was the time when he’d walk out on me.

But he didn’t do either. He walked up to me, lifted my chin so that we were looking at one another and said, “I think I have feelings for you too.”

WHAT?!

“W-what? Stop f-ing around. This isn’t funny.” At this point the tears really did well up in my eyes.

“I’m not joking. I’ve been trying to fight it. I keep telling myself that you’re like my little sister, but it just isn’t working. I know my feelings for you are deeper than that.”

He must have seen it in my eyes that I seriously thought he was about to laugh in my face and go “JUST KIDDING!” so he did something I totally didn’t expect. In fact, I didn’t realize what he was about to do until his lips were mere centimeters from mine.

And then … holy shit … he KISSED ME!

It was my first real kiss. The most amazing kiss of my life, I’m sure. And hopefully there are many more kisses from him in my future.

He pulled back and I looked into his eyes. *cue the sappy music because this is seriously where it got more sugary than cotton candy*

“Where do we go from here?” I asked.

“I don’t know. But wherever it is, I hope we’re together.”

I had to stop the corniness before I went into hyperglycemic shock. I punched him in the arm. “You are so full of shit, Timberlake.”

He winked at me. “Right back at ya, babe.”

“Dude. You really need to work on your comebacks.”

“I know you are but what am I?”

“What? That doesn’t even make sense.”

Justin seemed to contemplate this for a minute. Then he walked back up to me and enveloped me in his arms. “Yeah, but you know you love me.”

“That I do,” I said. “That I do.”

Comments:

SexualCoco

(07/18/07 7:42 PM)

Aww, that's it?! It was great though and I'm glad I could be of "help." If you try something like this again, I'll be sure to read it and get back at you. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

* * *

KaileWiskert

(07/18/07 11:27 PM)

Ha! I knew it was him! he's such a cute liar and a klepto that you have to love him! lol I'm glad everything worked out between you two. I really enjoyed feeling like part of the story!

* * *

XTINY

(07/19/07 10:23 AM)

Glad everything worked out for you. Can't wait for the next story.
End Notes:
Well guys, that’s it! Thanks so much for sticking with me and giving me all of your advice. As we can see, it obviously paid off. On a less silly note, I’ve already got an idea for another interactive fic. I’ve just got to start writing it. Hope you’ll see me through another adventure!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=324