He lived up stairs. by wittylyricst27
Summary: Christine is a college student who just moved into her own apartment for the first time, what happens when she finds her new neighbor to be none other than Justin Timberlake, will they stay just neighbors, or become friends, perhaps something more?
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 20468 Read: 34790 Published: Aug 01, 2007 Updated: Jan 18, 2008

1. prelude. by wittylyricst27

2. Chapter 1 by wittylyricst27

3. Chapter 2 by wittylyricst27

4. Chapter 3 by wittylyricst27

5. Chapter 4 by wittylyricst27

6. Chapter 5 by wittylyricst27

7. Chapter 6 by wittylyricst27

8. Chapter 7 by wittylyricst27

9. Chapter 9 by wittylyricst27

10. Chapter 10 by wittylyricst27

11. Chapter 11 by wittylyricst27

12. Chapter 12 by wittylyricst27

13. Chapter 13 by wittylyricst27

14. Chapter 14 by wittylyricst27

15. Chapter 15 by wittylyricst27

16. Chapter 16 by wittylyricst27

prelude. by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
just an idea let me know if you want to keep it coming- I LOVE REVIEWS!

I had been in my new apartment for about two months when the guy who lived above me moved out,  about the time when I started college again was when I started to here footsteps and noise upstairs again, though I didn’t know who had moved in because I hadn’t seen anyone do so.

But I guess that’s what you get when you work nights most days and you’re at school the other days, I knew someone had moved in because a motorcycle and a jeep had been parking in spot next to me that belonged to the apartment upstairs.

A couple nights later when I was walking my dog back from the park a block away I saw a guy out on the balcony above my apartment it was too dark to make out his face but when I got closer he waved at me and I waved back, I couldn’t make out his face but he did look pretty familiar.

It was when I got around the corner to head to my apartment for the night and let my dog off his leash so he could run to the door and wait like he usually does, when as I came around the corner I saw the same guy from a moment ago, petting my dog sitting on the steps that lead up the stairs to his apartment.

“What’s his name,” he asked still in the dark so I couldn’t make out his face still.

“Bryan,” I said looking at him cautiously as my dog came over to me and he walked over to me, it was than his face became clear and I had to hold my gasp.

“Hi I’m Justin,” he smiled giving me a hand to shake.

“Christine,” I said softly taking his hand and shaking it making a grin and thinking holy shit Justin Timberlake is my new neighbor.

Chapter 1 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
well now that i stayed up till 4am cause i wanted to write this out here it is and i gotta say i'm glad i'm off from work manana- SO NITE! LEAVE COMMENTS FOR ME TEHE!

Nothing much had happened that night nor the follow days it wasn’t till that Saturday when I was actually out of school and didn’t have to go to work for a change that I woke up at six am to hear music blasting from upstairs, I was not a happy camper since I had to close at work last night and had stayed up till two doing a project for one class and studying for another.

Groaning I tried to pull my pillows over my head but nope that didn’t work, “Justin you aren’t be very neighborly,” I said out loud to myself as I hoped out of bed, I pulled a t-shirt on over my tank top and pushed my feet into my slippers and headed towards the door I grabbed my keys and petted my dog telling  him to stay as I opened and shut the door locking it I stomped up the stairs we had met on earlier that week and got to his door I started to pound on it full fist.

About two seconds of pounding is when I heard a very quiet, I’m coming I’m coming chill from inside the apartment.

When the door opened he smiled at me and I just glared, “First don’t tell me to chill, second turn the fucking music down its six in morning on a Saturday for Christ sake,” I yelled.

“Hold on,” he and waved me inside as he went and turned the music off.

“Now what did you say,” he asked me and it was then I noticed he had been working out because he didn’t have a t-shirt on and he was all sweating, Jesus help me, I said to myself.

Looking up I saw him smile at me, damn he had noticed me check him out, “I said its six in the morning and I’m trying to sleep, what’s with the loud music,” I said in a normal voice this time.

He looked me up and down for a quick second and I finally found myself sort of self conscious. Standing there in a baggy t-shirt that covered my cami style tank top and pair of baggy men boxers that I had bought and my slippers that were made to look sock monkeys I felt my cheeks flush as Justin smiled at me.

“I noticed that, cute outfit by the way,” he said but when I just glared he started to laugh.

“Come on Christine, look I’m sorry for the loud music, I’m use to my own place were the nearest neighbor is like a hundred yards away.” He explained taking my hand and pulling me to sit on the couch.

“Well I guess that will be my first question for the day, why did you move here in the first place,” I asked.

“Second question actually,” he said with a smile as he got up from the couch and pulled a coffee mug from the cabinet and pulled something from the fridge into it and then handed it to me.

“Orange juice here,” he said as I took the cup.

“Thank you, but you still didn’t answer my question,” I told him and he just laughed.

“Ok, well I just got off tour and well I wanted a place to chill and be you know, nowhere close to what I’ve known for the last almost year,” he told me.

“And you picked here why,” I asked taking a drink of the orange juice.

“What’s with the third degree, can’t I just have picked here because I did and we leave it at that,” he asked as he grabbed a towel and ran it over his face and hung it from his neck. What I wouldn’t give to be that towel, I said to myself than mentally scolded myself for it.

“Sorry, but you woke me up at six am it’s what you get,” I told him with a slight grin.

“Well than I won’t do that anymore,” he laughed as he came and sat down beside me.

There was a moment of silence when I decide I had overcome my stay and well I hadn’t showered yet since I took showers in the mornings and yea, I was talking to myself.

“I’m gonna go now, go back to bed and yeah,” before I left I went to the stereo and turned it on and then turned it down to a half of what it was and smiled before I placed my half drank glass of juice on his counter, but the moment I let it go I felt his hand on mine placing it back around the mug.

“Keep it,” he said softly than opened the door for me and let me out.

I turned to look over my shoulder and saw him smile at me and I gave him a grin back as I went down to the steps and headed back to my apartment.

--

The moment I got my apartment is when I noticed my keys were not in my hand, “hit,” I cursed and went back to the stairs but Justin peeked out from the balcony above before I got that far, “Christine, here you might need these,” he laughed and threw them down.

When I went to grab them I forgot the mug of orange juice in my hand and as I caught the keys I dropped the mug and orange juice went all over me and the mug came down and broke all over my left foot sending a piece of ceramic into it.


“Fuck,” I jumped at the coldness of the orange juice and than a second later as the mug landed on my foot.

“Christine don’t move,” Justin said in a panic as he rushed down the steps and came down to me.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled as he went down to check my foot he picked up the pieces of ceramic that were laying on the ground than noticed the piece in my foot, it wasn’t big but it hurt like a fucking paper cut.

“Come here,” he said pulling me to sit on the step he had been sitting on when I ran into him for the first time.

“I got it,” I told him and pulled the piece out of my foot and as I did so I bit my lip and shut my eyes.

When I opened my eyes I saw and felt Justin pull my foot into his lap and take of my slipper and hand it to me.

“Can you flex your foot,” he asked.

“Umm,” I said at the touch that was running from my foot up to my heart, what the fuck was this feeling I had.

“Christine come on can you move your foot,” he asked me placing his hand on my chin to make me look at him.

“Yea,” I said and moved it all directions but when I moved it up I bit my lip in pain as I squeezed that entire cut with that motion alone.

“I don’t think it’s anything serious, just a cut let me help you in and clean it up,” he said placing my foot down.

“That’s ok I was gonna take a shower when I got in you don’t have to help me,” I said.

“But it’s my mug that attacked you,” he told me making me laugh.

“True, but it was you throwing the keys that made it do it,” I said and he looked down.

“You're making me feel bad about this,” he said but when I looked at him closer I saw the hint of a smile.

“No you’re not you lair,” I said and pushed him and went to walk to my door but the moment I made a step away from him I noticed I forgot my other slipper on the step as I went to go for it he quickly picked it up and stood on a step above me, holding it out of my reach.

“Justin,” I said in whine as I stepped up slowly to the same step and using my good foot I stood on my tippy toe, I almost had it when I lost my balance but Justin caught me before I went over.

“You’re a klutz you know that,” he said.

“Only around you,” I told him but he raised an eyebrow, “Fine its one of the oh so wonderful personality traits that I was born with,” I said and hopped down and got to my door.

He stood at the steps looking at me, “Come on heroic slipper stealer,” I said with a wave as opened the door and held Bryan away as Justin entered and shut the door behind him.

“Heroic slipper stealer isn’t that an oxymoron,” he asked as he placed my slipper on the floor where I left the other and went to go pet Bryan.

“I guess, look I’m gonna go take a shower, than you can help bandage me up, “I said and headed towards my room.

“K,” was all he said as he sat himself on the couch and was about to tell Bryan to get off when I told him that I allowed it so than he let Bryan lean against him as he turned the TV on.

“GO AHEAD AND MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME,” I said over the TV and the shower I turned on with a roll of my eyes from the other room.

“Don’t mind if I do,” he laughed catching what I was saying and I just rolled my eyes with a grin and as I stepped into the shower I pulled my foot up and cursed.

“You ok,” I heard him ask at the door.

“Yeah you heard me in the living room,” I asked him with a blush to my cheeks.

“Yea, and please don’t fall I don’t need that added to my self esteem today,” he said.

“I won’t, I’m almost done,” I said as I washed my hair out and rinsed my body off than shut the shower down.

Pulling my towel around my body I opened the door and jumped, “Jesus Fucking Christ Justin,” I said holding my towel higher.

“Sorry,” he said and covered his eyes but not before he took one more look.

“Justin,” I said and pushed him out into the hall and shut the room to my door which I should have done instead of just the bathroom door.

Looking the mirror at myself as I got dressed I shook my head I really didn’t know what he was looking at or maybe it was his way of trying to make me feel better.

I was a plain Jane, I had chestnut brown hair that when to my neck and brown eyes and while I was 5’10 I was also as I liked to call pear shaped, as America called it I was fat, that and my pale skin that had more likening to break out on my face than look flawless or the rest of it that would rather burn the tan, oh yes, he was totally trying to make me feel better I said as I pulled my Capri jeans on and watched my thick thigh jiggle.

Pulling a white tank top on over my black bra, I opened up the door after I had placed my towels in the bathroom and brushed my wet hair back on my head and headed out to the living room where I saw Justin watching vh1 and they happened to show his face and were taking about him.

“Don’t you think that’s a bit conceit to watch yourself,” I asked making him jump.

“It was what channel was on when I turned it on and I couldn’t figure out how to change the channel,” he said as he pressed numbers in and nothing showed up and the channel didn’t change.

“Cause you have the remote on TV and not Cable,” I said with a giggle and he looked at me funny.

“How as I suppose to know that,” he asked and I shook my head.
“You weren’t but your no fun if you’re not gonna let me pick on you,” I said as I told Bryan to get off and sat down on the couch next to him and placed my injured foot in his lap and taking the remote I replaced it with my first aid kit and finally landed on a Toon Disney which was playing House of Mouse.

“How old are you,” he asked.

“Twenty one,” I said looking at him with a smile.

“And you watch cartoons,” he asked as he pulled one of the anti-bacterial pads out of its foil rapping and went to put it on my foot but I started to pull away till he grabbed it.

“I thought you wanted me to fix this,” he asked looking at me.

“I do but that shit stings,” I said and he started laughing at me, “What,” I asked relaxing my foot in his grasp.

“A girl who still watches cartoons but still manages to cuss like a sailor, now I’ve seen everything,” he said.

“Good you can go ahead and die now,” I said and he just shook his head at me and went to put the pad on my foot but I pulled away again.

“Christine, quit being a baby and let me do this,” he said as he took hold of my foot and whipped at the cut that was near my ankle.

“Justin, that stings,” I whined but stopped when he started to blow on it and I lost focus of what I was complaining about.

“There all better,” he said slapping a band-aid on my cut and dropping my foot into his lap.

“Thanks,” I said still not sure where my mind went when he started to blow on my foot, how creepy did that sound.

--

I don’t know how it happened but I ended up spending the rest of the day with him either watching TV or talking about stuff during a commercial break, right now we were about to do something I can’t believe I agreed to, go swimming in the complex pool. It was about five in the afternoon and that sun was starting to set.

Looking at myself one more time as I pulled the shorts on over my swim suit and the tank I had on earlier over it and grabbed my bag with keys and sun screen I shook my head as I heard a knock on the door.

Opening it he smiled at me, “You ready,” he said pulling me out of the apartment only standing still long enough to let me lock the door and pull me towards the pool which was locked only being able to be open by apartment people only.

Using his key he pulled me in and threw his stuff on the nearest chair he could find and pulled his shirt off and placed his flip flops under the chair.

“I took off my tank top slowly and then watched Justin test the water before he came back over to me and gave me the sun block he had brought.

“Lather me up baby,” he said turning his back to me.

Opening the bottle I placed a fair amount in my hands and ran it over his shoulders and down his back and laughed at him when he shivered when I went down the base of his spine.

“What is it too cold for you,” I asked him.

“Nope,” I heard him choke out and wonder what was really going through his mind.

“Ok, all done,” I said patting his back as I dropped the sun block in his chair and turned away from him to pull my shorts that where over my suit off.

I jumped when he grabbed my shoulder and pulled it up towards him and jumped again when he placed the cold liquid of the sun block on my bare back and went down towards where the suit started but went under it a little, “Justin,” I asked quietly.

“Just making sure you’re all covered,” he explained.

“I like your tattoos,” he mentioned as we headed towards the pool, I had a double half note on my right shoulder and a line of music with curious George directing it from a music stand in what people would call a tramp stamp style.

“Ditto,” I said making him laugh, “What,” I asked.

“Does anyone say that anymore,” he asked me as he got fully into the water and swam a little towards the deep end.

“I do,” I said proudly as I got into the water and shivered a little.

“Are you cold,” he asked and I shook my head and then breathing for a second I held my nose and pushed myself under the water totally and came out so I was totally wet.

“Why you do that for,” he asked when I came up and pulled the hair out of my face and back on my head.

“To get use to water,” I said and he shrugged his shoulder, “Got a point,” he muttered and no sooner had we reached the deep end which wasn’t really deep for us only being about five and half feet, he did the same.

We swam till it got dark and before I was able to leave him he told me to take a fast warm shower and meet him back up at his place and bring Bryan, which I did and he treated us to a pizza he had made which I had to admit was pretty good for someone who’s said he could only make a mean bowl of cereal.

Chapter 2 by wittylyricst27

After that day Justin managed to stop by at least once a day be it for lunch or dinner today I had the day off from work but not school and as I drove home from my classes I saw him sitting out on the steps with his phone in his hands tossing it back and forth.

“Hey J,” I smiled and he just looked at me and back down to his phone, so I went and sat next to him.

“They, found me,” he said and looked at me when I started to laugh.

“What, Justin come on of course they were gonna find you, they need you,” I said taking his hand.

“Maybe I don’t want to be needed that way anymore,” he said slowly looking at me.

“What,” I asked him and felt him hold tighter on to my hand.

“I’m tired of being wanted of being the next thing,” he said.

“Of bringing sexy back,” I asked with a raised eyebrow making him laugh for a second than push me.

“And that,” he said than leaned his head on my shoulder.

“Honey, what do you want to be needed for,” I asked him and he looked up at me.

“For being me, for being a good friend, for,” he shook his head before he could say another word.

“You’re a good friend to me, and you do that by being you,” I told him.

Justin than looked up at me with that smile he had wooed so many hearts with, “Thanks C,” he said.

“Oh great your shorting my name,” I said shaking my head and went to stand up taking my keys and pulling out the apartment one.

“You called me J,” he said.

“Spelt J-A-Y,” I said and he rolled his eyes.

“Fine Chrissie,” he said than laughing when I waved him off and went to my door.

After I walked in the apartment I heard Justin’s voice behind me as he followed in me in.

“I have to go up to LA tonight you want to come,” he asked me.

“Oh, could we go to Mel’s,” I asked he laughed.

“How you go to that place so often and you’ve never run into me is beyond me,” he said remembering our chat awhile back about places we had been in LA since I told him it was my favorite spot besides Santa Monica Pier.

With a shrug I smiled, “I just want some cheesecake,” I said and rubbed my tummy lightly.

“You are a cheesecake,” he said coming up behind me and rapping his arms around me and rocking me back and forth.

“You know I could be really offended by that,” I said smiling up at him.

“But then you wouldn’t be you,” he said than kissed my cheek.

“Maybe,” I said giving Bryan a treat and going to sit on the couch picking up my laptop checking my email.

“What time we need to go,” I asked him.

“About an hour,” he said sitting down next to me looking up at the ceiling.

“Ok, cool let me feed him, and you want to come with me to take him on a walk,” I asked.

“Of course,” he smiled.

“Cool,” I said and was about to turn off the laptop when Justin grabbed it from me.

“Can I check a few things,” he asked me and nodded as I got up and got a can of food for Bryan out of the cabinet opening it up.

Soon we headed it out and were walking around the park what surprised me was when I saw a guy walking the park coming our way Justin grabbed my hand in his but when I looked at him he just smiled at me.

When we made it back I made sure I had given Bryan his water with some ice cubes since it had been hot out and grabbing my keys and bag I let Justin out and locked the door behind me.

As we got to the parking area he unlocked the door for me and helped me in pinching my side as I got in, “Justin,” I said and he looked at me with a what question look on his face, making me shake my head.

As we rode up to LA the trip was pretty quite but something in me sensed that the night had just started.

--

Chapter 3 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
a little twist- i hope yall like..

We entered an office building about an hour later and Justin told me to sit down and wait for him out in the hall as he headed into a meeting room.

Seeing a tall redhead pass by I saw her roll her eyes at me than a few seconds later her and a blonde twin it seemed came back and stood in front of me.

“What are you doing here,” the redhead questioned.

“Waiting for someone,” you I asked.

“Please who could you be waiting for here, come on sweetie its sweet you’re a fan but don’t you think this is a little desperate,” she questioned and the blonde nodded while popping her gum making me laugh just a little inside.

“Desperate of what,” I asked with raised eyebrows.

“Of being a groupie, hello and oh you might want to get those done again,” she said than her and her friend giggled and walked away.

“Bitch,” I whispered as she walked away as soon as she was out of sight I went to the window of the building and watched the sun setting on the coast.

“If only I had a camera,” I said softly.

“I can see something more beautiful right here,” I heard a voice say making me turn.

“Excuse me,” I said but got soft at the end when I saw Timbaland standing behind me.

He laughed for a second and then held out his hand and I shook it.

“Sorry about that, but Justin told me to come get you, he told me I’d know by seeing the real beauty walking down the hall,” he said with a smile.

“What the hell,” I questioned but he just shrugged his shoulders and gave me his arm and took me back towards where Justin had gone.

“So he tells me you’re in line to be a producer one day,” he asked making idle chit chat.

“Yea, and I have to say I love what you guys have come up with, just don’t tell him that, his head his big enough already,” I told him and Timbaland starting laughing uncontrollably and was still doing so as we entered the board room, making Justin look at us funny but I just shook my head.

“This is who you want,” I heard a rough man say to Justin and looked at him confused.

“Yes, you have a problem with that,” he asked.

Before he could get another word edge wise I interrupted, “Wanted me for what,” I asked as I sat down next to Justin.

“You see Justin has been single for a while now, and well we want to give him an image of being off the market and well he said he was tired of celebrity PR stuff and suggested you,” the man with the rough voice said.

“Wait what,” I questioned looking at Justin who gave me an uneasy grin.

“You would be his girlfriend, well to the media anyway,” he said and watched as Justin nodded at me when I looked back and forth at them.

“What, that is a load of bullshit, I mean Justin’s image sells better when he’s single anyways right,” I asked and saw who I was introduced to before the meeting Rachel; Justin’s cousin about to say something when rough voice spoke up again, it was like he had smoked a whole carton of cigarettes before coming in here or something.

“We get a little bit more when he’s with someone,” the guy said simply.

“A little bit more, YOU want me to put MY life on hold, to be JUSTIN’s pretend GIRLFRIEND,” I asked him.

“We’d pay well,” he said and glared at him than flicked him off.

“Pay me for that,” I said and then did it again as I grabbed my bag off the table and rushed outside never once looking back to see Justin’s response I had gotten to the elevator when I heard Rachel’s voice.

“Christine wait,” she said.

“Rach, look I like Justin but I don’t think a few fans is gonna make or break him, I mean he’s already made it everyone’s books, already” I said.

“Yeah, I know its fucked up, but Ronnie is head here at Jive and he makes all the stupid decisions so we kinda have to follow them at times,” She said making laugh slightly

“But why me,” I asked.

“You're not using him to get anything, like everyone else,” she said.

“People would see otherwise, I mean I do have almost my A.A. in Music,” I said looking at her.

“Look that’s my job ok, I’ll make sure people know you’re not there to get ahead, your there for Justin,” she said.

“But that is what you always do,” I said.

“Well this time I won’t feel so guilty about it,” she smiled evilly making me laugh.

I stood there looking at the ground.

“Look here,” she said and handed me the keys to Justin’s jeep.

“What,” I asked.

“Justin said think about, drive to Mel’s he said he’d meet you there in time for Cheesecake,” she smiled.

“He told you,” I asked.

“Firsthand experience of it trust me I know its goodness,” she said making me laugh.

“OK,” I said and she grabbed me into a hug.

“Thank you,” she smiled and then letting me go she headed back into the office but before she did she winked at me.

Stepping into the waiting elevator I pushed myself against the wall and looked up at the ceiling.

“What am I gonna do,” I questioned as it went down.

--

I was sitting at Mel’s in the back of the diner looking at the jukebox player deciding what I was gonna play next, finding the song I placed my quarter in and pushed the buttons.

It happened to be that as Justin walked in the song I had picked the Adam’s family theme song came on as he headed my way he did the snaps with the song making me shake my head.

“Can I first say I’m sorry,” he said and I nodded.

“I’m sorry I blew up,” I said afterwards and he smiled as he sat down next to me placing his arm behind me on top of the booth.

“Look, why don’t we order the cheesecake than we can start talking,” he said waving the waiter over.

Taking the order of Mel’s double crème cheesecake with strawberry toppings the waiter left us alone.

“Why do they even do that, what happens when you get a real girlfriend,” I questioned.

“I wouldn’t know I’ve only done it twice besides this time, during the second leg of Future Sex/Love Sounds tour and then with someone else between Nsync‘s Celebrity and Justified,” he mentioned.

“That was backwards,” I said and he pushed me.

“What it was,” I told him.

“Ya, ya,” he said but then bit his lip.

“You don’t have to do this, they have a list of people they want me to set up with,” he said with a grimace.

“Ewe, sounds like a bad version of loveline,” I said and he smiled.

“It is,” he said nodded.

When the cheesecake came we dug in and Justin swore he was hooked by the last bite.

“I told you,” I explained.

We left he paid for the cheesecake and after I fought him he let me pay for my meal I ate without him.

As we left to get the car from the valet I saw flashes from down and across the street but when I looked over that way I didn’t see anything so I figured it was a car as Justin helped me in the passenger seat of his jeep.

Pulling out on to Sunset he headed east and at a red light he looked over at me.

“I’m sorry,” he said.

“Stop saying that, look if I can still go to school I’ll do it,” I said with a sigh.

“Don’t make it sound so bad,” he smiled.

“But I’ll be dating you,” I said with a sigh but laughed when he looked at me with a glare.

He didn’t say anything as he drove up the road a little and was stopped again by the next light.

“We gonna head back to the apartments,” I asked looking as it was already ten and we wouldn’t get back till eleven or midnight.

“That was the plan, oh and thank you, I know it sucks,” he said than kissed my forehead.

“You're welcome, and I guess it’s a good thing I don’t have school tomorrow,” I said with sigh as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it real fast than looked out the window.

“What do you mean you don’t have school, that’s why I was heading back down there so you could get to school on time,” he said looking at me.

“Justin what day is tomorrow,” I questioned.

“Thursday,” he said as he made a u-turn to head back up towards the hills.

“The date dipshit,” I said with a sideways glance.

“I don’t answer questions when people call me names,” he said like a kid.

“Fine, what date is it tomorrow,” I said very sweetly making him laugh.

“November 11th,” he said still not sure what I meant.

“Its veteran’s day,” I stated to him and he raised his eyebrows.

“You get that off, “he questioned, but then he laughed when I smacked him.

“You're not even officially my pretend girlfriend and you’re already smacking me,” he said and I did again making him laugh.

“There not smacks there laugh taps,” I said.

“Tap my ass,” he stated.

“Maybe some other time ok,” I said and Justin looked at me for second confused than gave me the shame shame thing with his fingers as he pulled into his garage.

“You’re bad,” he stated as he turned off the engine.

“You said it, not me,” I said.

“You took it that way, not me,” he said as he held open the garage door for me than placing his keys down on the table he flipped on the light.

“I’m done with you,” I said and headed towards the kitchen.

“Sure make yourself at home,” he said.

“Sure will,” I said and we both laughed remembering how he did the same thing back at my apartment.

--

We plan some of the particulars of me doing this and if Ronnie agreed I’d do it, for Justin.

That was before we went to bed now I was sitting at the table as Justin yelled in the phone, supposedly last night Ronnie had given a tip that Justin was gonna be at Mel’s last night, with as we heard it on the news of all things today, “his new girlfriend,” and yup that would be me.

“Ronnie she didn’t even agree to it yet, I told you to give us a day and you went behind my back,” Justin stated in the phone, my did he look sexy when he was pissed; stop it Christine he’s your pretend boyfriend you can’t really think that, I told myself.

“Fine, but remember our deal,” Justin said then slammed the phone down after he shut it off making me jump he looked up at me, “Sorry,” he said as he pulled me up and put me in a hug.

Pulling his face to look at mine I ran a hand through his hair and he looked at me confused.

“You ok,” I asked.

“Yeah, I… I hate this but it’s done, he said he would go along with you still going to school and working down where you do, since I have an apartment there he says it will be oh so sweet for them to hear,” Justin said than squeezed his eyes shut.

“I’m sorry,” I said and he looked at me placing a hand on my cheek.

“Don’t, you did nothing wrong,” he stated and kissed my nose.

“That tickles,” I laughed and than he did it again.

“Ewe Justin stop, your gonna get your gross salvia all over my nose,” I laughed.

“Ewe you sound like a twelve year old girl,” he said then started to laugh when I placed my hands on my hips and glared at him.

“Takes one to know one,” I mocked and when I saw him start to move towards me I ran up the stairs.

“Take it back Christine Lorene Mackenzie,” he yelled my full name as he chased me.

“Never Justin Randall Timberlake,” I yelled back only staying long enough to stick my tongue out at him.

I thought I had made it in the clears as I ran into my room; the guest room next to his and went behind the door but no sooner had I stopped to catch a breath did Justin grab me and pick me up placing me on the bed he started to tickle me making me laugh really hard.

“Justin, stop,” I said in the middle of laughter.

“Not until you say Justin is the king,” he laughed.

“Justin is the queen,” I said and smiled at him really big.

“I’m the what,” he stopped.

“THE QUEEN,” I said joyfully and giggled at the end.

“Do queens kiss girls,” he asked me.

“Well I don’t know you’d have to go to England to find that out,” I told him trying to get up but he pushed his weight on me.

“Ugh, Justin get up,” I moaned.

“Nope,” he said and placed his head next to mine.

“You’re a brat,” I said and he just smiled at me.

I poked him in the side but all that did was make him jump and in result he  grab my hands and held them over my head.

“You know if anyone were to walk into this they would suspect we weren’t pretending,” I said and saw his smile turn into a frown.

“What,” I asked knowing I didn’t want to know.

“Well, if my mom were to, she would stay thinking that, because that’s what we’d tell her,” he said playing with my pinky ring.

“You want me to lie to your mother,” I asked him.

“Well no, just don’t say that the record company is a part of it,” he said.

“What if she asks things, like I don’t things I should know,” I said looking at him.

“Will go over that just chill,” he said.

I was about to say something else when I heard a door open and close, “Justin, I know your home I saw the news this morning and how come I’m always the last to know about your girlfriends,” said a very womanly voice.

“Justin let me go,” I whispered feeling him go stiff as he heard his mother’s voice but then we heard her come up the stairs.

“Justin, where are you,” we heard her again.

“Justin, let me,” it was then that he pushed against my hands again and looked me in the eye and for some reason it felt like when he did that his eyes were saying sorry to mine, and then I felt him press up against me as his lips took mine in hunger it seemed, but it was all an act right; or was it because I was enjoying this way too much and well Justin’s lower body region said the same.

“OH here, I’m sorry,” we heard the voice say in the room.

We pulled apart and I really did blush as I saw a Lynn Harless standing in the door way looking like she had just walked in and we were already gettin’ down and dirty.

“Mom,” Justin whined as he pulled me up with him kissing my cheek and walking over to her.

“I know you’re old enough to do these things on your own, but your mother worries you know,” she said.

“Yea, so what brings you by,” He asked though I think he knew the way his hand tightened against mine, I guess it was his way of saying play long and play nice at the same time.

“Why I wanted to meet this pretty lady here,” Lynn said bringing me by the hand over to her and giving me a hug. “How did you steal his heart,” she asked me as she pulled me out of the room.

“I don’t know,” I said honestly as I looked behind me at Justin who just waved me off as he sat on the bed.

“Well than how bout we make coffee and discuss all this stuff,” she smiled at me.

“Sure,” I said out loud.  “Shit,” I said in my head.

Chapter 4 by wittylyricst27

I watched as Lynn placed the creamer and sugar on the table and poured two cups of coffee handing me one I thanked her and as I doctored up my coffee I watched her nervously as she did the same, what the heck could she ask me and would I know what to say.

“Don’t be so nervous,” she laughed looking at me with a soft smile.

“Sorry, I just,” I started to say but she placed her hand on mine.

“I’m not gonna go into detail I know that some things in a relationship are meant to be private,” she told me and I relaxed a little bit.

“How did you and Justin meet,” she questioned.

“The apartment he moved to down in Santa Ana is right above mine,” I said with a smile remembering that night.

“How long ago was that,” she asked.

“Back in August,” I said.

“Not too long ago,” she nodded and I smiled.

“Mom,” Justin said coming into the kitchen after a moment of silence between us and placed his hand on my shoulder making me look up at him.

Lynn looked at him and smiled, “Ok I get it, even though I haven’t asked that much I’ll lay off, I can see this is just the start of your relationship though,” she said with delight in her voice as she smiled and I laughed as Justin rolled his eyes at his mom.

“Justin,” she scolded but smiled making us laugh.

We talked some more and then Lynn headed out said she would be back soon.

“Christine about what I did earlier,” he stated but I stopped him.

“I get it, it’s part of it, I mean, we have to be a couple right,” I said with a slight grin.

“Right,” Justin said with a sigh than looked back up at me.

“You wanna go out tonight,” he asked.

“Sure but let’s head closer to the apartments I have to close at work tomorrow,” I told him giggling when he pulled me off the couch and swung me towards the door.

“I almost hit that,” I said when I stopped right in front of the door.

“Awe only almost,” he laughed but I simply opened the door and shut it behind me acting mad, and ran around to the other side of his Jeep which was still parked outside his garage.

“Chrissie, come on I was joking,” Justin said I saw him look around and than his eyebrows turned up in a confused look.

“Chrissie,” he questioned looking around. I smiled as I saw him start to walk around the back of the jeep as I walked around the front and got behind him.

“Come on, your starting to SCARE,” he squealed as I jumped on his back and grabbed his shoulders.

Grabbing on to my legs he had me in a piggy back fashion as he looked back at me.

“Why did you go and do that for,” Justin asked and I giggled as I felt his heart beating fast.

“Revenge,” I stated.

He kissed my cheek with a laugh and let me down.

“You’re evil,” he stated and I just laughed as he let me into the jeep and we got in and headed back down.

--

We headed to a local club in Anaheim that was about fifteen minutes away from the apartments, I figured I’d let loose since I didn’t have to go in till six the next night and Justin felt the same since he didn’t have anything plan and Dre his bodyguard was our driver for the night.

“Justin,” I giggled as he pulled me against him in the middle of the dance floor grinding against me.

“Christine,” he laughed.

“I’m drunk,” I smiled knowing that I could still comprehend what was going on but no way was I sober.

“Ditto,” he slurred as he pulled closer and as the song ended he whispered.

“You wanna get out of here.”

I looked at him and saw his eyes look at me and it felt like they were going down into my soul and felt the drinks I had do a double take to my system.

“Sure,” I whispered and Justin called Dre and we headed out.

We got back and headed to my apartment because Dre said he wasn’t gonna help us up the stairs.

Lying down on opposite sides of the couch we looked at each other and started to laugh than it got quite.

“You know something,” he questioned me.

“What’s that I asked,” him and saw him scoot closer to me.

“If were gonna be a couple we have to be believable,” he said

“Yeah,” I said and nodded and felt I get a head rush and giggled.

“So we need to practice,” he said placing his forehead against mine.

“Practice what, stories, kissing,” I said and was about to add something else when he leaned over and kissed me than pulling me with him as he lay down on the couch.

“All of it,” he said then started to kiss my neck making me moan.

“Justin,” I asked and when he looked up at me I kissed him and pulled him against me as I made him go on top and laid back against the arm of the sofa.

“Mhm,” he asked in a half moan as he kissed me again.

“Let's practice in the bed room,” I said and saw him smile at me, as he placed both my legs around his waist and stood up a little bit shaky at first but he got his footing and lead me towards the bedroom laughing when he had to stop and rest against the wall before entering the room.

Dropping me on the bed he came over me.

“You sure,” he whispered as he kissed my neck again.

Pulling him in for a kiss I ran my hand from the back of his neck down to his pants and rubbed at his arousal, “Yes,” I said breathless and it was then that the blanket was pulled over our heads and movements were only known by the creaks of the bed on occasion and our moans and groans and the mix of clothing that had been thrown on the floor.

Chapter 5 by wittylyricst27

Opening my eyes a bit I shut them and groaned in my head, I knew I shouldn’t have had that last Cosmo.

Thinking about last night is when I suddenly felt the air rush from my lungs as I remembered what happened when we got home, I’ll admit I was sober enough I could have stopped it but I don’t know something inside me said don’t stop this is right.

Looking away from the patio door side of my room I looked to the side of my bed to see Justin but he wasn’t there, “what the hell,” I whispered.

Laying there for a few seconds I heard the TV in my living room on as it started to flick channels.

Pulling myself out of the bed I went to my drawer and pulled my cami tank top on and a pair of dance pants and shoved my slippers on I first went to the bathroom and took some Advil from the medicine cabinet and than running the faucet I swallowed  the pills with some water.

Opening my door I rubbed Bryan’s head as he stood up after laying against it like he always did, even when company was around I guess.

I saw Justin as I walked into the living room I knew he only had his t-shirt and boxers on because when I went to get up I almost tripped over his pants and shoes.

“Morning,” I said softly as I headed to the kitchen and when I went to get some milk out of the fridge I heard his voice as I heard the couch move.

“We need to talk,” he said and I knew it with a sigh as I put the milk on the counter and grabbed a bagel and placed it in the toaster and pulled a spoon out of the drawer to go with my yogurt.

This is when he was gonna tell me he was sorry, that he went too far that he was gonna change his mind about us being friends till this blew over, that he was gonna.

“Stop thinking so hard your gonna hurt yourself,” he laughed as he came behind me and hugged me from behind.

Hearing the bagel pop as I was pouring my milk I felt Justin let go and grab the bagel from the toaster and put cream cheese on it for me.

“Thank you,” I said and he only smiled.

“I thought you said we needed to talk,” I asked and he nodded than said, “we do but I’m thinking we should eat first,” he then went to the pantry and grabbed his cap’n crunch from there and taking the milk from my hands he poured himself a bowl.

“How’d you know that was in there,” I asked with a smirk.

“I snooped,” he said with a shrug.

We ate our breakfast at the table in silence than went and sat on the couch turning the channel I stopped as I saw me and Justin coming out of the club last night basically hanging on to one another as we got into the car and Dre drove off.

“Christine,” Justin questioned as he grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

I only looked up at him as he placed the remote on the table and then took my hand, this is when he would tell me; tell me I wasn’t his type tell me that he didn’t like me that way, that we where better friends.

“You see you’re not my type,” he started and I looked down.

“No wait that came out wrong,” he said and took my chin into his hand to make me look at him.

“You're not like the girls that I usually go out with, but that’s not a bad thing, and you wanna know something,” he asked me and I only nodded.

“There was a reason I wanted you to be the girl that Ronnie choose for a reason,” he said.

“Why would that be,” I questioned and I felt him scoot closer.

“You have this glow about you Chrissie, I’ve been attracted to it and you since the moment I saw you walking Bryan,” he said then laughed when Bryan sat up and placed his head on Justin’s lap.

“You were attracted to me,” I questioned and he smiled.

“Who wouldn’t be, you have your shit together, you are kind hearted, you have a wild sense of humor I love that wit of your and how I can banter with you and pick on you and not get a whiny response back, and” he started to say but I stopped him.

“That’s nice Justin I could say the same thing about you, “I said and was gonna continue but he stopped me.

“And your beautiful,” he said placing his forehead against mine.

“What,” I asked.

“Yes your sexy as hell trust me I remember last night even though it was dark, I remember feeling every curve and,” he started to say and saw his boxers tent up.

“Shit,” he stated trying to hide it but stopped when I placed a hand over is and he looked up.

“That’s because of me,” I asked and blushed.

“Nobody else baby,” he whispered as he pulled me in closer and kissed me.

“Chrissie,” he moaned as I got adventurous during our kiss and rubbed him.

“Yea Jay,” I smiled.

“Let’s stop pretending,” he said and pulled me over him so I was straddling him.

 I giggled, “You want to be my boyfriend,” I said in a sing song voice.

“If you’ll be my girlfriend,” he said in the same voice.

Rubbing against him with my own body I whispered in his ear, “You betcha,” and I squealed when he grabbed my ass and pushed me against him and then stood up and carried me back to the bedroom.

“Don’t you have to wait thirty minutes after you eat,” I asked and he laughed.

“That’s swimming dear,” he said and I whispered in his ear , “Ok, lead me to the pool,” and he laughed harder and then kissed my jaw line as he got to the bedroom door and shut it so Bryan wouldn’t get it and then pressed me up against it.

“Do you need a floating device in the pool,” he questioned looking me in the eye to which is blue eyes had turned a dark sapphire.

“Only you,” I said and pulled him in for a kiss rapping my legs around him tighter.

Backing away from the door he keep moving till his knees hit the bed and he laid down and kissed me fully on the mouth, I felt his hands come up my shirt and stop when he reached my boobs.

“A built in bra,” he questioned.

“Got to keep them perky,” I said and he groaned.

“Yes, you do,” he said and pushed his other hand under the shirt and pulled it off of me breaking our kiss for only a second.

“This isn’t fair,” I said seeing he had a shirt on but he grinned for a moment pulled us apart and threw his shirt off to the side and then jumped on top of me making me giggle.

“Now you’re my flotation device,” he said as he pressed his chest against mine.

“I like that, “I said and ran my hand down his back and once I reached the base of his spine and felt him shiver I understood why he had shivered when I was putting sun block on him at the pool.

Doing it again I than placed my hand down his boxers and grabbed his ass  and seeing him grin like a mad dog I laughed but the laughter died in my throat as he kissed down to my collar bone and licked a crossed it and sucked at the base of my neck.

“Justin quit your gonna give me a hicky,” I said and he wiggled his eyebrows.

“That was the point,” he said and only laughed when I smacked his ass.

He pulled himself over me and ran kisses down my chest and between my boobs given each a rub with his hands as he kissed his way down to my navel.

“You know pants are the enemy,” he said running his hands down my sides towards my hips and then he stopped.

“You have another tattoo,” he whispered.

“I thought you saw everything last night,” I giggled.

“It was dark and we were under the covers,” he said making me laugh.

I closed my eyes as he traced the outline of the dove that looked like it was kissing my hip.  Once he reached my hip he lowered his mouth and kissed the spot where my tattoo was and than using his teeth he pulled my pants down a few notches than using his hands he pushed me from the bed so he could pull them over my ass and down my legs, he squeezed one cheek as his hands followed the path of the pants as they left my body.

“What was that for,” I questioned after he smacked it a second later.

“Revenge,” he said making me remember when I jumped on him back at his house and said the same thing.

Feeling my pants hit my feet I felt Justin take one leg and pull the pant leg off and than the other he kissed my right leg as he came up and then kissed my other hip bone and made his way up to face me again.

“Well I do declare that its time you lose these,” I said pulling his waist band of his boxers down and then placing my hand down them I grabbed his arousal and ran a finger over it as I squeezed the rest.

“Chrissie,” Justin moaned in my ear.  Lifting my legs up to his hips I rapped my big toes in either side of his boxers and pulled them down and off to the side of the bed.

“Kinky,” Justin whispered as he felt my feet travel down his legs.

“I’ll show you kinky,” I said as I flipped us over and hovered him.

But before I got the shot Justin rapped his arm around the base of my neck and pulled me to him in a kiss which made my mind go fuzzy and the next thing I knew I was on the bottom again, as I was about to complain I felt Justin kiss my jaw line and then the side of my neck.

“I need you,” he whispered.

“Ditto,” I said he and smiled as he pushed my legs apart, feeling him come between my legs I looked up at him and he smiled.

“You ready,” he question and as I nodded I felt him slowly enter me and my eyes rolled back into my head with satisfaction of the feeling.

“Chrissie look at me,” he whispered and I did and that’s when he slowly started to set up a rhythm between us and I started to match him that he came down and kissed me hard on the lips running my hands through his hair I than took one hand and ran it down his chest making him quiver.

“Baby, stop,” he said making me giggle than moan as our rhythm started to speed up.

“Why should I stop,” I asked doing it again a second later.

He grinned at me evilly as he then pulled my legs to lock around his waist and sat down on the bed making me feel him go deeper inside of me I moaned and then I felt him start to kiss my neck.

“Pay back is a bitch,’ he whispered in my ear for a second and looking up at him I took his face in my hands and leaned him down so he was on the bottom I stopped moving as I kissed his neck and began to suck on his collar bone.

“Chrissie baby,” he stated in grunt as he pushed my hips to get me moving but the moment he released what I was doing I let out a squeak as he pinched my sides and rolled me over so I was underneath and pulling me into a hard kiss he ran his fingers through my hair and pulled gently making me moan and pushing himself against me I felt my own body start to move again our speed increased so did our noise and the creaks of the bed.

“Damn it Chrissie, I don’t want this to end,” he said as he rapped my legs around his hips again but this time stayed on top of me.

“Me either,” I moaned and feeling like I was lost in the tiny room and no one else mattered but me and him as we gave everything we had.

“Chrissie, I’m gonna fuck,” he let out in a moan in my ears and a few seconds later I felt myself explode and copying him I grunted fuck as I pulled Justin in for one last kiss.

Slowing down I felt Justin pull from me but then he turned pulling me with him he laid me against him and pulling one leg to rest on his hip and the making me lay so that my other rest almost between his.

“Damn girl,” he said kissing my cheek.

“You got that right,” I smiled and kissing him softly I felt him smile back as we let our bodies cool.

Chapter 6 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
drama drama drama

For the next couple weeks me and Justin hung out and got to experience the life of being a real couple.

Right now it was getting close to Christmas and I was at work, and at the moment I was getting a headache, but I guess that’s what you get working retail.

Scanning an item I looked up at the customer as she said something and I missed it, “Can you repeat that,” I questioned and she smiled.

“You’re dating that guy huh,” she said pulling a magazine from her purse showing a picture of me and Justin on the cover.

“Yeah, I am,” I smiled and went back to scanning her items.

“Have you met JC,” she questioned.

“What, no why,” I said asking her as I took her cash and entered it into the machine.

“No, no reason,” she shook her head than smiled.

Giving her the change and then let her on her way it was kinda dead so I asked if I could take a break, it had been a day from hell.

Sitting in the break room I started to remember all the times since I started going out with Justin that people would always question me about our relationship and how they would ask if I knew any of the other guys, or people he had been pictured with.

With a frustrated moan I rubbed my hand over my face.

“Christine,” I heard looking up I smiled as I saw my boss.

“I know it’s been crazy and its kinda slow right so how bout you just clock out and take your lunch, go out and chill I’ll let you have an hour instead of a half ok,” he questioned and I smiled.

“Thanks Drake,” I told him as I grabbed my time card from the rack and then punched out I headed towards the back exit and towards my car as I pulled out to the front of the store I saw a flash and then another as I drove past my work and saw about five guys with camera’s taking my picture.

As I looked to my left towards them I saw my manager and assistant manager come out and tell them to get lost or else they would get the cops called they were standing in the way of their store and preventing business.

I went to the local burger king and went inside getting my order I heard someone in the back mumbling to another coworker, “Can you believe it’s her, I can’t understand how someone like Justin would pick someone like her I mean come on now,” I saw their eyes look at me as they said that.

“Could I get my order to go,” I asked and the man taking my order smiled.

“Sorry about that,” he said.

“No problem,” I said softly as I paid and grabbing my bag and drink I headed out and as I made it to my car the five guys with cameras from the store followed me as I went to my car and drove away.

Pulling around to exit the shopping center I headed home since I was only five minutes away from work and pulling inside my apartment complex I was forever thankful that you had to have key card to get passed the gate at the entrance.

As I parked my car in the car port I walked towards my door and seeing flashes behind me I looked around and saw the guys standing on the back wall behind the local supermarket.

Not seeing Justin’s car in the port I called him up when I got inside.

“What you doing baby,” he asked when it picked up making me smile.

“How’d you know it was me,” I questioned.

“Phone ID,” he said with laugh.

“Right; and I’m on my lunch, I said.

“How’s today treating you,” he questioned.

I’m ok but those stupid same five guys are still following me around,” I said with sigh.

“Honey I’m sorry,” he said.

“It's ok, I just don’t think I’ll ever get use to that,” I said.

“You don’t,” he said with sigh.

“Where are you anyways,” I questioned.

“I went to meet my ma up in LA for lunch, she’s in the bathroom right now,” he said.

“Awe, well tell her I said hi, I’m gonna go eat than since I have an hour I’m gonna take a nap try to get rid of this headache,” I said.

“You're not stressing out because of me are you,” he questioned.

“No, Honey it’s almost Christmas and everyone and their brother is at the store and wants half the shit we don’t have,” I giggled and heard him chuckle.

“Alright, baby girl, I’ll let you go,” he said and I smiled.

“I’ll talk to you later, oh will I see you tonight,” I asked.

“Actually I have to do an appearance at a club tonight, stupid Ronnie,” he said making me giggle.

“Alright call me when you get home, I have tomorrow off so maybe we can do something,” I said

“Sure thing,” he said and saying our goodbyes we hung up.

After my nap I felt a little better as I headed back to work and I guess the guys were on their lunch break because I didn’t see them anywhere.

The day went by smoothly and I was feeling relaxed as I headed towards the supermarket for some weekly stuff and as I got the check out I laughed at all the articles, but what shocked me was the little TV that was at the checkout played a snippet from Access Hollywood showed Justin out in LA and at the club which made me smile and than me around the area I lived the past week and today’s stuff, with the headlines, separate life’s, are they headed for quits.

With a breath I placed my stuff on the belt and as I pulled up to the checker I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“You know you could do a lot better than Justin,” he winked.

I just grinned at him as I slid my card through and paid for the stuff and headed home.

--

Putting the groceries away I fed Bryan and then went and sat down on the couch grabbing my laptop I worked on my English project for awhile and than once I was satisfied that I would complete it on time still I saved it and went to turn the TV on when I saw the light blinking on my phone.

Checking the messages I smiled, as I heard from my dad and brother and then my mom who said she wanted to meet this boy as soon as possible saying she shouldn’t have to hear about these things from magazines and TV, making me laugh because Lynn had expressed the same views.

“Hello this is entertainment tonight, and we just wanted to have a quote from you about the rumors that you and Justin are breaking up or not,” I groaned and basically punched the delete button on the machine.

“I’m getting so sick and tired of this,” I groaned.

Hearing a knock on the door I went towards it looking through the peep hole I smirked.

“I thought you said you wouldn’t be coming home tonight,” I asked.

“Home, that’s the best sounding word I’ve heard today,” Justin smiled as he came up to me and kissed my cheek.

“Same here,” I said smiling as I closed my eyes as I placed my head against his chest.

“Look what I brought,” he said poking me in the side to make me look down at his hand.

Seeing A lot like love in his hand I smiled, “I love that movie,” I said.

“I know that’s why I bought it, I figured we could go upstairs have a homemade pizza of mine snuggle on the bed in my room and pop this baby in, and just settle in for the night,” he said rubbing my back with his free hand.

“You’re my hero,” I cheered as I kissed him softly.

“Well than,” he said and kissed me.

“Justin,” I giggled and pushed at him.

“Ok, ok, grab your PJs and I’ll get Bryan,” he said going to open the cabinet under the sink for his lease.

“Can I just wear one of your baggy t-shirts,” I questioned remembering the section of his closet that held his basketball clothes which most of his shirts went down to my knees.

“Of course,” he smiled and hooking Bryan up, I grabbed my bag and took his hand locking my door behind me we headed up stairs.

“This was worth it,” I told myself as I pulled the t-shirt over my head in the bathroom as I got undressed and than ready for bed, heading back out to help Justin with the pizza. Though, some reason in the back of my mind, I wasn’t sure if I totally believe what I had just said, and I didn’t know why.

Chapter 7 by wittylyricst27

I felt kisses on my neck and started to giggle as I woke up.

“Justin are you trying to take advantage of me in my sleep,” I questioned.

He didn’t say anything but took his lips up to my jaw line than my cheek grinning at me as he came to face me.

“Morning,” he said than kissed me.

“Morning,” I got out between kisses making me laugh.
“Why are you laughing,” he questioned leaning against me.

“Because I am,” I said and laughed when he pinched my sides.

“You’re beautiful, you know that,” he said and I shook my head.

“Not right now,” I said as I tried to pull the covers over my head but he stopped me. “Yes, right now, your all natural, relaxed and laying here with me and you’re wearing my t-shirt only,” he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

“I’m wearing underwear you pervert,” I said and showed him.

“That can change,” he said running his hand up my leg.

“Really how could that be,” I questioned and jumped a little but as his hands slid down my side and slowly went under my underwear and pulled them down past my hips.

“Justin we haven’t even had breakfast yet,” I whispered not really sure why I was.

“I’m having mine right now,” he said as he pulled my shirt up towards my boobs and started to kiss from where he held my underwear up my stomach towards where his other hand held my shirt.

“But I’m hungry too,” I basically breathed out as he licked the side of my stomach.

Justin looked up at me and grinned, “Really now,” he questioned.

Nodding I pulled him towards me and kissed him hard, I felt him place his hand behind my head as he deepened the kiss and pulled me so I sat on top of him.

As we parted I smiled at him and then pulling the blanket that was by our feet up and over our heads we laughed as we got down and dirty for breakfast.

--

We had decide to go out to the local area to do some family Christmas shopping we had actually separated when he went to go to the toy section to get some stuff for his step brothers and I went to the book area to get something for my mom.

“Mom, that’s her,” I heard whispered an isle over which happened to be the magazine section.

“Honey, leave her alone, if that’s her she doesn’t need this stuff,” I heard the mom say making me smile a bit.

“I know mom hold on a second,” I heard the daughter say and laughed a little when I heard her mother call her telling her to come back her.

Pretending I was still reading the back of the book I had picked up I waited till I heard something but jumped when I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder.

“OH, I’m so sorry,” said the girl.

“No, problem just took me off guard is all,” I laughed making her smile.

“Not to intrude but you’re the girl here right,” she said pointing towards the magazine.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“Well umm, I just want to say cognates on getting a great guy and don’t let this crap to get to you, I can tell you nice, and your pretty too so just be good to Justin, ok,” she said mumbling a little.

“Awe, thank you, honey you know what hold that thought a second,” I said and I answered my phone.

“Hello,” I asked.

“I see you,” he laughed making me turn around as he came up.

“Hey babe,” I smiled leaning into him as I shut my phone I looked over at the girl who’s mouth opened.

“Honey who’s this,” Justin smiled coming closer to the girl.

“I’m Gina,” the girl said in a breath.

“Well nice to meet you Gina,” he smiled taking her into a hug making her smile brightly at me like oh my god, making me smile.

“You guys are so nice, I can’t believe the rumors about you there so unfair, you’re the best in my book, “she said and squeaked when Justin kissed her cheek.

“Thank you honey, I think so too,” he said and laughed when she hugged him than me and then ran off to her mother, “Did you see that mom, did you see that,” she asked and her mother laughed and looking at us she mouthed thank you and I just waved at her like, it’s ok.

“So, as Gina says were the best,” he said taking my hand and leading me towards the checkout as I picked up the book I was looking for, my mom had said something about it and I knew she hadn’t gotten it yet, I figured that and the sweater I found she would love.

“We are,” I said and kissed his cheek.

Checking out we laughed when we ended up in the same line as Gina and her mom.

Heading back to the apartments we started to rap some of the stuff seeing something in a bag left by Justin’s side I went to go for it when he blocked it.

“No, you can’t do that,” he said placing it behind him.

“Why not,” I asked.

“Because you wouldn’t let me go snoop for mine, once you told me you already had it rapped and hidden so you can’t have yours,” he smiled.

“You're no fun, “I said and he just laughed.

“Like that has anything to do with fun,” he said.

I shook my head and put all my wrapped presents in the target bags they came in and telling him I’d be back I went down stairs and hid them in the place where all the others where.

I went and checked my messages groaning at how now Us weekly was calling me. 

But what surprised me was the next phone call I got it was from the producer at the Tyra show, “Hey Christine, I know your probably annoyed that everyone’s questioning your relationship but how about you come see me and Tyra in New York and you can set the record straight, call me back by the end of the week and let me know, have a great week,” than the message ended.

“You wanna do that,” Justin said making me jump.

“Shit, Justin don’t do that,” I said holding my hand to my chest and laughed when he came over and kissed my cheek and held me from behind me.

“You wanna visit the Tyra show,” he asked.

“It sounds kinda good, I’ve always liked her,” I said.

“I know,” he smiled swinging me back and forth.

“I would want to do alone,” I said looking up at him.

“As I it should be,” he said kissing my forehead.

“It probably wouldn’t happen till after the new year,” I explained as we went to the kitchen and started making something for lunch.

“Yeah,” he nodded.

“You ok with it,” I asked.

“I don’t like sharing my personal stuff, but I think it would be good for the both of us, I mean people would get to see you as a person and not as my girlfriend only,” he said.

“True,” I said laughing when I felt Bryan push against my leg and look at me like give me your sandwich.

“I think he’s hungry,” Justin said.

“When isn’t he,” I laughed and Justin nodded in agreement.

I tossed him a potato chip from my plate as I sat the table and Justin sat next to me we talked about Tyra and about the next couple weeks and what would happen in the next year or at least in January.

“When is your last day of school,” he questioned me as he took the trash and put the dishes in the sink than pulled me to sit on the couch as I said, “This coming Thursday,” I said with a smile.

“Cool,” he said and laughed at the way he said it but he just shook his head as he turned the TV on and pulled me close and found us something to watch.

And that was the way the rest of the day went, we talked some but we just hung out with one another and watched TV and ate some dinner later that day and just relaxed together.

 
Chapter 9 by wittylyricst27

I tapped my heel nervously as I sat in the green room for the Tyra show. Flying in from New York the flight had been long and I still had to fly back tonight, or at least that’s what my ticket said.

I was contemplating making my stay until tomorrow afternoon just to get some sleep. I had at least the rest of this week before I had to go back to school to complete my degree and my internship with RCA didn’t start till next week.

“Christine,” I heard a voice looking up I saw Tyra standing at the door with a smile.

“Oh wow, Hi,” I said standing up and she came towards me and instead of shaking hands she gave me a hug.

“I’m so glad you could come, “She said holding me at my elbows.

“I think I’m starting to also,” I said making her laugh.

“I just want to set the record straight that’s all and I know it can only be frustrating to hear people dictate your relationship,” She told me and I nodded.

“Well good, I’ll see you in about ten minutes, gonna go change and do the first part of the show, Gus will be coming to get you after the first cut to commercials,” She explained making me nod with a smile.

Watching her walk out of the room I shook my body to rid myself of my nerves and talking a drink of water I licked my lips.

“Show time,” I said softly as I saw the show start from the little TV in the green room I was placed in.

--

“Well ladies and gentlemen you know her as the girl who’s with Justin Timberlake please welcome, Christine Mackenzie,” Tyra said and taking a breath I smiled as the stage hand took me to the corner before the heading out on stage, walking through the double doors and down the catwalk on stage I smiled and waved at everyone before I headed towards the couch giving Tyra a hug.

“Well now, I’m sure everyone has a lot of questions for you but my first is how has your life changed since meeting Justin,” She asked as I sat down.

“Seriously it hasn’t, I mean everything I was doing before him I do now, I’m finishing school this semester and doing an internship with it,” I said with a nod.

“It's true that you’re working towards being a producer for record companies,” She asked.

“Well maybe, I just want to do something with sound, I wouldn’t even mind doing sound for like a TV show,” I smiled and made the audience laugh with Tyra.

“Well, are you doing your internship with Jive,” she asked.

Shaking my head, “No, I’m actually doing it with RCA,” I said.

“Oh rebel,” she smiled me and I laughed and shook my head.
“Not even close, I applied for the internship before my first run in with Justin actually,” I told her.

“Well than,” Tyra smiled.

“One thing I need to get straight is me and Justin are a couple, and a couple only I love him and he loves me, but as far as work goes that’s a totally different thing you know, I don’t know how to explain it but it just is,” I said.

“How long have you and Justin been together,” She asked.

“Since August, but we didn’t tell each other we loved one another till New years, actually it was during the last twenty minutes before midnight,” I said with a smile.

“How romantic,” She said.

“It really wasn’t,” I laughed, “But it was sweet he brought me outside and told me and when I told him back he spun me around in a hug as I screamed, we freaked out his parents because of it,” I laughed.

“Well that’s sweet, I supported you guys before and I totally support you guys now, I hope you have a long relationship,” Tyra said.

“Thank you,” I smiled and gave her a hug when she hugged me.

“Will be right back after this,” Tyra smiled as let me go.

--

After talking with Tyra for a while I headed back up to the hotel and walking into the room I just smiled when I saw Justin relaxing on the couch watching TV.

“Hey babe,” He smiled looking over at me than back at the TV.

“What are you doing here,” I asked.

“Well I figured you’d probably change the date you’d come back not one to like two flights in one day, and well I don’t have to do anything till tomorrow, and it’s here anyways, and,” he kept talking till I kissed him hard.

“Don’t you want to know why I’m,” He asked me but I cut him off again.

“I just want you to kiss me,” I smiled.

“Ok,” he said in a squeak making me laugh.

“Oh no you laughed at me no more kisses for you,” he said getting up and heading out of the room.

“Justin,” I exclaimed coming over to him.

“Justin,” I repeated as I followed him into the room.

As soon as I made it into the room I heard the door slam behind my head and my back pressed up against the wall.

“What,” he smirked at me.

“I,” I shuttered.

“No laughter now huh,” he said and I gulped as he kissed down neck.

“You came here to seduce me didn’t you,” I asked ranking a hand through his curls.

“You are so smart,” he laughed as he kissed next to my ear than my cheek than pulled me into a deep kiss using his tongue to mate with mine.

“You’re just so, “I started to say but ended with a groan as Justin pulled me against him and pulled one of my legs up to rest against his hip.

“Your gonna pay for that one,” he smiled against my mouth as he pulled me up and had me latch my legs around his waist and carried me to the bed.

Chapter 10 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
short but sweet.

Hearing the Alarm the next morning I smacked something and heard it groan.

“I’m not the snooze button Chrissie,” He grumbled, I didn’t say anything I just crawled over him and turned it off going to roll back over Justin I felt him start to kiss my shoulder, than my neck.

“No Hanky Panky,” I mumbled in a kiddies’ voice.

“How about some Wham Bam Thank you Mama,” he asked teasing.

“Wham,” I said poking his side.

“Bam,” I said a second later almost slapping his cheek, coming at it hard but giving it a soft landing.

“No Thank you,” he said as he pulled my hand away from his cheek and picked up the other from his hip and tossed me to lay against the bed as he hovered over me.

“You didn’t say mama,” I said looking innocently at him.

“I’ll give you your mama, “he growled as he pulled me into a hard kiss and pulled the covers over our heads making me giggle.

--

I walked into my apartment later that day after picking up Bryan from Justin’s house where Trace had ended up watching him when Justin came up to surprise me.

Feeding him I went and hopped into the shower, tomorrow the show was suppose to air and I was just getting nerves thinking about it.

I wanted to know how I came across, or how they tried to make me come across.

Drying off I put my work shirt on and a pair of shorts for the time being I had about two hours till I had to go to work and then I would be off tomorrow, “The wonders of having Tuesdays and Thursdays off for school,” I said with a smile.

Sitting on the couch I turned on the TV and flipping through the channels I remembered when Justin was making fun of me for watching the Man Band.

“Have you ever watched it, I asked.

“Occasionally, I didn’t really have time when it first came on, isn’t it all repeats,” he asked.

“Yea, but this one is new,” I told him and he sat with me and watched it.

Looking up the guide I let out a little smirk as I saw what was coming up next.

“The fabulous life of; Justin Timberlake’s girlfriends,” I read.

“This had to be interesting,” I laughed placing the remote down.

Chapter 11 by wittylyricst27
“The luckiest girlfriend of all would have to be Justin’s new catch Christine Mackenzie, with her own life, and own plans she also has access to all things Justin,” “I heard that she just places her hand out and Justin just gives her money,” a lady said. I looked at the TV in shock.“What,” I questioned.“Earlier on the Tyra show it was said that she didn’t find it romantic when he told her he loved her,” The host said.“Wait what, that show hasn’t been aired yet, and I DIDN’T say THAT,” I spoke and I felt something lick my cheek.--

I blinked and I woke up to Bryan kissing my cheek as I heard a knock on the door.

Looking up at the TV I saw them showing Justin with Cameron as I heard the knock again.

“Hey Rachel,” I smiled as I opened the door.

“Hey,” she said back as she walked in.

Thinking about the dream for a second I smirked when I heard Rachel’s voice.

“You're not watching this are you,” she questioned.

“I thought it would be interesting but I guess not because I fell asleep till you stopped by,” I smiled making her laugh.

Muting it I offered her a drink as I went and got myself a bottle of water and Rachel, a glass of ice tea.

“So what made you stop by,” I asked.

“These,” she said pulling magazines up with my face and different guys on the covers of each.

“What the hell,” I asked.

One read, Tyra show a lie, paid to cover up the truth of an affair.

“Who are these guys Christine,” she asked.

“Wait you don’t seriously believe,” I asked her and she just looked at me.

“Rachel, these guys are past friends from college, that one right there is my first ex, he broke up with me for my cousin,” I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Well,” She said looking them over again.

“Come on Rachel, I was a fucking virgin before I met Justin,” I screamed but got quite when she looked up at me in shock.

“Maybe that was too much information,” I said and pursed my lips together.

“Relax honey, I’m just looking out for Justin, he is family you know,” she said placing a hand on my knee.

I closed my eyes and ran a hand against the bridge of my nose.

“I have been nothing but honest Rachel, and I’ll have gotten back is people questioning my relationship, MY REALTIONSHIP,” I said looking up at her.

“What are you trying to say,” she asked.

“Justin’s gone for a week right,” I asked and she nodded.

“Tell him I’m sorry and that I’m alright, but I just I can’t talk to him till he comes home,” I said and got up to go towards my room.

“Christine wait, why,” She asked.

“ I just told you, I try to live my life, I try to even explain myself because I want people to know I’m nice, and I’m not out to hurt no body, but all I get back is that,” I said pointing towards the magazines she placed in front of me earlier.

“Then maybe you shouldn’t,” she started.

“Be with Justin, that’s what this week is gonna prove,” I said and told her she could find her own way out as I walked towards my bedroom and shut my door and turned the radio on.

I didn’t want to sound like a bitch, but after that dream and after being questioned about something over and over again it got old, and I needed to see if it was worth it; the only way I knew how.

To see what it would be like without Justin for awhile.

--

The next day wasn’t any better, my phones where blinking, both the apartment and cell phone, told me my inbox was full, missed calls all from the same number, he knew and it was expected.

It was so hard not to call him after his last message on the house phone, “Chrissie baby, come on I love you, why do you think being without me will prove something they’ll talk all they want to baby, please call me.”

I had listened to that message six times since ten this morning and it was only going on ten thirty now.

Tyra was on at eleven and as much as I told myself I was gonna sleep through it since I was off and didn’t have to do anything, my body wouldn’t let me, I woke up with a cold because the weather was being funky, and that somehow always caused me to get a sinus cold; breathing out of your nose is a key part to my sleep I found out this morning.

I took a cold tablet and brought a blanket around my shoulder I hadn’t turned the heat on since New Year’s due to the bill and I would be damn if I did it now due to a stupid cold.

Watching the show I smirked at how I came a crossed, just like I thought I would, my own independent person, but with the love of a guy who just happened to have the name Justin Timberlake, and he was famous.

Licking my lips I tasted the tears that fell down my cheeks as my part of the show ended and went to commercial, as Justin’s voicemail went through my head.

It was then I heard the door slam against the wall making me jump and fall off the couch I had been laying on landing to face the door way which Justin had opened the door with using his key I made him and was standing there looking like he was gonna rise hell.

“I knew I shouldn’t have given you that key,” I told him getting up and then started to sneeze about five times into my shoulder.

“You're sick,” he said coming over to me but I stopped him as I placed a hand out and sneezed again than said.

“NO shit Sherlock,” I took a tissue from the box on the dining room table and whipped at my nose which I’m sure but now was red.

“You're not supposed to be here till next week,” I said sitting down at the table.

“And you haven’t answered your phone in the past day in a half and I can’t leave anymore messages,” he said looking at me.

“Kinda the point,” I said looking up at him.

“What the hell Christine,” he asked sitting down and looking at me.

“Justin, I really don’t want to discuss this right now,” I said and sneezed again making me groan.

“Come on,” he said pulling the chair out and picking me up and carrying me to my bed.

“Why do you think, being away from me is gonna solve all your problems,” he asked.

“It won’t, but it will help me decide if you’re worth them all,” I said cringing at the way it came out.

“I’ll let the tone slip because of the cold but, you of all people should know that people talk, no matter what you say or don’t say,” he said reminding me of the times that we had read about us on the covers of magazines when we flew out or when we simply went to the store.

“That’s the thing, I use to be in the one looking at the magazines knowing how dumb they are, and now I’m in them knowing how dumb they are, but then they’re another ten people in the check out behind me wondering if that is true or not about me, when it doesn’t fucking concern them,” I said.

“Then why does it matter, as long as I know the truth and you know the truth, “he asked.

I shook my head as he rubbed my hair looking over at me.

“I don’t know why, but it just, it does,” I said trying to look away when Justin grasped my chin.

“You’ve been crying huh,” he asked me making me look up at him.

“Don’t lie,” he said with a slight smile.

“I saw my Tyra episode,” I said.

“And,” he asked.

“You made me happy, and yet I’m not happy right now,” I said.

“Tell daddy what he can do to make you happy,” he said with a cherish grin.

“Eh, Justin no, I’m not in the mood for that,” I said and he started to laugh.

“Chrissie, I wouldn’t even think about it, you’re sick and that’s just gross, I was thinking about giving you a bath maybe a back rub,” he said.

“What about New York,” I asked.

“Radio shows, I can call in,” Justin told me as he then went to the bathroom and pulled back the shower curtain and pushing the plug down so the water would fill up I heard it run as I sat on the toilet lid having followed him in there.

“Stand up,” he said and doing so he pulled my shirt over my head as well as my tank top I always wore under it, turning me around he rubbed my back than the spine in my neck, making me relax into him till he whispered into my neck.

“I’m gonna go to Ralph’s and get some sinus stuff, go ahead and add your Mr. Bubbles. I’ll be back to give you your bath,” kissing my cheek he moved away from me.

“Justin,” I said as he went to walk out the door but he put a finger to my lips.

“Don’t you’ll ruin it,” he said then walked away as I heard the door shut I added the bubble mixture and pulling my bottoms off I slid into the warm water and placed my head against the shower wall the heat of the water making my sinuses feel a little relief.

Chapter 12 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
*i triple checked this chapter so Crosses fingers- tell me what you think*
“It started as a publicity stunt, who’s to say it’s real how would they know, and not get swept away,” the voice said but I could make out who it was or who they were talking about.“She won’t make it, she isn’t like his other girlfriends, she’s not in the public eye and have you seen her body, not something I would want in a woman,” a male voice stated.“Shut up,” I yelled but it didn’t help as the voices got louder and it seemed the more voices the darker it got. “SHUT UP,” I screamed.“Chrissie,” I heard whispered amongst the voices.I didn’t say anything, I heard it again felt something shaking me but I saw nothing.

“Christine,” his voice became clear as I jumped up and splashed the cold water in the tub.

“What,” I said and cringed hearing my throat crack.

“I just got back from the store and I heard you telling people to shut up,” Justin questioned looking at me.

“I. It’s nothing,” I got out as I reached for his hand to help me out.

“You sure, you sounded panicked,” he said holding on to my bare waist.

“Jesus Justin yes,” I said and cringed when I saw him look away.

I put my hand on his cheek but he shrugged it away, moving away from me he handed me my robe.

“I’ll go make your soup,” he said.

“Christ,” I groaned as I took a second to look myself in the mirror tugging on the dark circles on my eyes.

“Sleep is your friend,” I said and somehow I felt like my reflection was laughing at me with the way it looked.

“As long as you keep up those dreams it’s not,” I mumbled to myself.

--

Padding into the kitchen I watched Justin go about heating up the soup on the stove, I leaned against the wall.

“You need to lie down,” he said not looking up at me as he poured the soup from the stove to a bowl.

“How am I suppose to eat soup lying down,” I asked and he looked up at me and smirked.

“I was planning to feed it to you,” he said then went to get a spoon.

“I’m not that sick,” I stated and I saw him sigh placing the bowl down on the counter.

“Would you let someone just take care of you for once,” he said.

“What,” I questioned as he turned to look at me. “You never let anyone take care of you, you never depend on anyone but yourself,” he stated coming up to me to rub my damn hair off my forehead and back on my head.

“It's worked for the past twenty some odd years, why try something else new,” I said with a shrug but watched Justin’s face soften.

“Even if I want to take care of you,” he asked me.

“You don’t want to do that, you just want to be nice,” I said as I felt him pull his waist towards mine and let our foreheads connect.

“You're gonna get sick, and then you’ll be stuck inside for days,” I said.

“Good, more time to spend with you,” he smiled.

I shook my head and Justin pressed a kiss to my nose, “You don’t get it do you,” he asked.

“What,” I said looking up at him.

“That I love you,” he said.

“I know that, and you know I love you too,” I said.

“Honestly Chrissie, do you know what it means when I love someone,” he asked.

“What’s with the third degree,” I asked.

“NO, I’m just asking a question,” he told me leading me to the couch as he brought me the soup.

“Well obviously since you know the answer, why don’t you tell me, because I’m sure you will,” I said making him smile.

“Loving you means, I could care less what others think, it’s all talk, what I need, and what I want is you, to be able to care for you. For you to care for me in return,” he started.

“I do care for you very deeply,” I said.

“Do you want me to answer this,” he asked.

“Fine oh merciful one,” I said making him shake his head as he sat down next to me.

“To take care of one another, to be one another’s best friends, worst critic, the one with the honest opinion about everything, even if it means the other doesn’t want to hear it,” he said taking my hand in his.

“You sound like we’re getting married,” I said taking a sip of my soup.

“Eventually,” he said softly making me choke on the soup.

“What,” I asked.

“Honestly, I can see it and I love that idea, Christine you’re the first girl I ever thought about that stuff with, it was always let’s take this as it is for now, and yes I want what we have now but I see us lasting,” he said.

“You didn’t see others lasting,” I asked.

“Not like I see it with you and me,” he said.

“How do you see it,” I asked and saw him smile.

“Well, one day I want to make you my wife, and I want to be your husband, and oh and I so do want to have kids with you,” he said making me open my mouth in shock.

“DO look at me like that miss I have ten names of both boys and girls that I like,” he said.

“How’d you see that,” I asked.

“I have my ways,” he said.

“You know I’m starting to feel better,” I smiled.

“Must be the soup,” he said making me chuckle.

“No, it’s not the soup though it helped, but it was more this little dork besides me who put things in perspective, let me see I wasn’t the only one feeling or thinking these things. Than letting the things that mean really nothing comparative control my thoughts on something that is truly incontrollable,” I said.

“A dork,” he asked me.

“Yea,” I said and started to shake with laughter as he started to tickle me.

“A DORK,” he asked.

“Are you going deaf,” I asked between laughter.

“Well than,” he said pushing away from me.

“Well what,’ I asked.

“You’ll just have to marry a dork one day than,” he said.

“Justin,” I said shocked.

“Yes dork merrier,” he asked.

“I haven’t married you and now I don’t think I want to,” I said.

“But Pooky,” he said.

“Justin no,” I said.

“What POOKY,” he said.

“Great I can just see our invitations now, “You’re now invited to Dork and Pooky’s wedding,” I said looking over at Justin.

He just shrugged as he pulled me up into his lap and kissed me on the lips.

“I thought I was sick and that’s ewe gross,” I asked.

“Eh,” he said kissing me again making me laugh as he went and started to kiss my neck.

“You know what happens when you laugh at me,” he said with a low chuckle,” he asked.

“I get some Timbersnake,” I asked grabbing his lower region.

“First its Trousersnake, get it right,” he said with a big smile and a moan when I squeezed him harder.

“I,” I started to say but started to cough hard, covering my mouth I let him go as I moved my face away to not cough in his face.

“Yea, ok about that,” he said making me turn red as I placed my face into his shoulder.

“I love you, “I said simply though it was slightly mumbled into his shoulder.

“As do I,” he said.

“You love yourself,” I asked looking up at him confused making him crack up with laughter.

“Silly, I love you,” he said kissing my cheek as he ran my hair out of my face and back on my head again.

“Good I love me too,” I said making him crack a grin before he just held me and rubbed my back with a low chuckle.

“Good to know Chris, Good to know,” he said into my ear as he turned the TV on as he leaned against the couch so I was laying slightly on top of him on the couch as we settled in to, watched some cartoon network.

Chapter 13 by wittylyricst27
You know who I'm jealous of," I mentioned out loud to myself as me and Justin watched some TLC one Sunday morning at his house in LA.

"What would that be?," Justin asked playing with my hair making me jump a little since I was really wasn't looking for any response.

"Pregnant women," I said as we watched the women get her hair done, it had surprised me when Justin hadn't complained when I started to watch this, but I guess since he had been gone for awhile and I had come up on break to surprise him, he really didn't care as long as he spent time with me. Or so he said, when I gave him a questioned look.

"Oh," he asked with smile.

"Don't get any ideas, you and both know where not ready for that yet," I smiled.

"Well no, but why are you jealous besides wanting a kid than, what about Bryan," Justin asked making my dog's ears perk up at the mention of his name as he laid in between Justin's two.

"Its not that part it's the whole not having to do with the monthly visitor that I'm envy of," I said making him laugh.

"What its true, they get no cramps no bloating, no ya know for a who almost year," I stated.

"But you got the morning sickness, the constant peeing, the," he started to explain when I looked at him weird.

"How do you know that," I asked.

"Joey's wife," he shrugged making me shake my head.

"Still I envy that part of it," I said making him kiss my jaw with a chuckle.

--

Later that night I was finishing up my last paper in one of my classes and thinking about the last couple of months, almost year it had been.

"Has it really been that long," I questioned and went to go grab a calendar.

It was almost the end of April and May would mark the last couple weeks of being a student.

My twenty second birthday would be coming up too, I smiled.

Listening to Kelly Osborne's Shut Up cod back from like 2002 the last song ended but not the one song I loved on that CD that was a bonus, "Papa Don't Preach," I sung lowly as it came on, even before the words started. Sure it was a Madonna cover but I loved it so much more than the original.


"You'd give us your blessing right now, Cause we are in love," I sang as I saved some research stuff that I need to document later in the paper.

"You trying to say something," Justin asked coming into the room.

"What's with you and having baby on the brain," I asked.

"Me, you're the one who keeps mentioning things," he said.

"I was just singing the song, and I've been envious of that other thing since I was like seventeen," I said closing down my computer.

We just stared at each other for a moment than Justin pulled me over to him.

"Look, is there something your trying to tell me," he asked and I groaned in frustration.

"No, look if I was which I'm not, I would tell you, ok," I told him than walked away throwing my hands up in the air and as I walked towards the back yard I thought of the past couple months.

"How is this gonna last if all where doing is fighting and bickering all the time," I said softly as I petted Bryan's head as he followed me towards the grass area of the backyard and I sat down and stared up at the stairs, "I Love him I do, but I can only take so much," I said to myself.

Chapter 14 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
you asked and you shall recieve  another chapter!!!! please comments are my friends.

I tapped my fingers against my head as I looked at the laptop screen trying to finish my last English paper of my college career was the most exhausting and most exciting thing in the world, it would be the second half to my final and it was due in the Tuesday morning.

Right now I was on the introduction, “Come on brain work,” I groaned out loud.

Ever since my little out burst about the song and the whole talk about babies me and Justin really didn’t talk.

He was out doing some promotion for something that I totally forgot because, well we weren’t talking and well there you go.

I don’t know why I blew up at him I really didn’t, and maybe I did have babies on my brain, but hey I worked at Babies R Us for Christ shake I saw them a lot too.

Tapping the keys on my laptop I couldn’t think I just didn’t know , I felt like I was in a slump and some how I knew what I had to do to get out of it would be the hardest thing ever to face.

“Chris,” I heard Justin’s voice looking up I saw him leaning on the door frame.

“Hey,” I said softly watching as he walked towards me and sat on the bed.

He took my laptop from my grasp and before I could say anything as I watched him put it on the night stand he grabbed my hands.

“You wanna tell me what’s on your mind,” he asked.

Not saying anything at first , because I knew it was now or never, I saw him rub his arm up and down as he looked at me, unsure in his eyes.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” I said softly.

“How would you do that,” he questioned me.

“By staying, when I should go,” I said even more softly.

“What, how could you say that, do you not love me anymore,” he questioned.

“Justin, no,” I said pulling myself so I could rap my arms around his neck and felt him cling on to me.

“I just;” I started to say as I saw his eyes tear up.

Wiping at them I sniffed trying to hold my in.

“It wouldn’t be forever, just till I graduate, I think in a way we moved to fast, and you’re my first love, and I just need to set my life up,” I started to explain.

“Your not leaving me,” he asked.

“Never, I love you too much, I’m just taking vacation I need to get my school done with and get my job situation in order and I promise I’ll be back in your arms,” I said rubbing his almost curly hair.

“I can call you right,” he question and his eyes widen when I shook my head.

“Not till my graduation,” I said and before he could say anything I kissed him softly.

“If you need this,” Justin said when we pulled apart and than took a breath, “I support you,” he finished.

Smiling I hugged on to him.

“It will be ok,” I promised him as I felt him cling on that much harder.

 

 

 

Chapter 15 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
its a long one....

Graduation had come and went and I was ignoring the calls and the texts from Justin, I just didn’t want to deal with it yet and I didn’t understand why, maybe I had moved on.

 

Though just thinking about our relationship brought a smile to my face, though in all honest did I love him, like he loved me. Was I worthy of that?

 

Sitting in the living room of my mom’s house a little further towards San Diego than my apartment I flipped through the channels for the millionth time.

 

“You ok,” My mom asked obliviously annoyed with my inability to stay on one channel for very long.

 

“I don’t know,” I said looking at the remote and fingering the buttons but not changing the channel.

 

“Come here,” she said patting the couch she was on, making me get up from the other and sit next to her I placed my head on her shoulder.

 

“Does this have to do with a certain Timberlake,” she asked.

 

I nodded not really sure how to word what I was feeling or thinking at the time, or if I even was.

 

“How do you know when something is more than a crush,” I asked softly.

“Love is tricky but here is something I’ve realized, if your willing to let someone take care of you; mind, heart, and soul, than its love. If your not its usually just a crush,” she told me.

 

It reminded me of what Justin had said that day back when I tried to ignore him.

“I don’t know if I’m ready for that yet,” I said.

 

“Now Christine, I know you’re a very independent women, and I’m proud of how strong you are but don’t you think you should listen to your heart and to Justin’s for that matter before you come to that conclusion,” she questioned making me look up at her.

 

I took a gulp, “If he hasn’t already given up on me,” I said softly.

 

“If it’s meant to be it will be there, like it always has,” she told me.

Making a face at her she laughed, “Honestly honey ever since he moved in above you you’re a better person for it, and I love him as if he is my own son because of that,” she said making me grin a little.

 

“Thanks, ma” I said giving her a hug and I handed her the remote it was getting late and I need to make a phone call before bed.

 

Listening to the line ring I got his machine.

“Justin, first I want to um, say that I’m sorry and that; could you just meet me at my apartment tomorrow night, I promise you won’t regret it, I love you,” I said and hung up my phone. Running my hand through my hair I tossed the phone around for a couple minutes.

 

When he didn’t call back I figured he was out or just had his phone off since it went straight to voice mail.

With that I went to sleep, giving into the little bit of hope that I was always told would give you everything.

 

--

“You keep ignoring me you keep distancing yourself from me, how can you stand here and proclaim your love for me, you only love me when its right timing for you,” Justin said standing there looking at me in the face. “No, I’m just not sure what I’m doing here I just looking you’ve done this before you know how it works, I have no fucking clue,” I said and saw him curse under his breath. “Christine listen to yourself, you have no clue, what about me this is all new these feelings aren’t what I’ve experienced before, but I made a promise to myself along time ago if I felt this way about anyone, I wouldn’t go and run from it,” he told me. “What are you trying to say,” I asked.“I; I don’t know maybe we shouldn’t be together, maybe you were right when you left,” he said rubbing his hand over his head. “But I love you, and I want to,” I started to say but Justin placed a hand on my shoulder, “It’s over, you don’t trust our love, you don’t want to go any further than a crush,” he stated. He kissed my cheek and whispered good bye. 

“No,” I screamed but jumped when I felt something cold on my cheek.

 

Sitting up in my bed I head my hand to my heart and pushed Bryan away from me.

“I can’t, I need him,” I breathed not really making sense and Bryan made a face at me and I smiled a little bit.

 

Biting my lip I looked at the clock it was about two in the morning, if I left now I could get there by about four, I calculated.

 

“Come on boy, where going home,” I said with a smile as I picked up the last minute things I had left out last night and put his leash on.

 

Slipping my flip flops on I pulled my hoodie over my head.

 

Writing a note on the white board for my mom to read I took my bags to my car and than came back and to get Bryan jumping when I saw my mom smiling at me as she leaned against the hallway coming from the bedrooms.

 

“Did I wake you,” I asked and she shook her head and pulled me into a hug.

“Just go, and be careful,” she said and kissed my cheek.

 

“I love you mom,” I said.

“I know,” she smiled making me laugh petting Bryan as I picked up his water and food dish and his leash that was connected to him and headed out the door with a  wave to my mom.

 

--

Pulling up to the gate to Justin’s house I punched in the code and drove up the gravel path and parked behind his motorcycle, he must have road it last night since he always did that when he needed to clear his head, he said it was something about feeling the wind around him and being outside that made he easier.

 

With a sigh I knew it had to do with me just a little.

Pulling Bryan towards the door I figured I could get my bags later that day and as I stepped up to the lit porch I placed my hand to push the door bell but than put my hand

Towards the side, only to have it pushed up by Bryan.

 

I smiled down at him as he panted and gave me that doggie smile that only he could give.

 

“Ok,” I smiled and pushed it.

 

I pushed it once more and saw the light in the hallway turn on, and than saw the door knob turn and watching the door open was like slow motion, but when I saw his tired blue eyes everything came full force back to reality.

 

“Christine,” Justin whispered and smiled a bit, but I was pulled of guard when Bryan pulled harder than he ever did and pushed me off balance and ran pass Justin for the other two dogs.

 

Before I could fall Justin grabbed my shoulders to steady me.

“What are you doing here, it’s like four am,” he questioned.

“I wanted to come home,” I said softly not really looking up at him but more at my feet which by the way were cold.

 

“What,” he questioned.

“My feet are cold,” I said absently mindedly not realizing he hadn’t heard what I said before till he pulled my face to look at his with a smirk.

 

“You said you wanted to come home,” he questioned me.

I nodded and bit my lower lip.

 

“Christine come here,” Justin said pulling me to his side.

“Hey,” I said when I felt his arms around me.

 

“Hey,” he chuckled and pulled me into the house and shut the door.

“Now, what are you doing here,” he questioned.

“You mean you don’t want me here,” I asked him.

 

“You weren’t returning my calls, and I know you said I couldn’t do it till graduation but honestly, that was a week ago,” he said brushing my hair out of my face.

 

“I mean you said you needed your space, and I understand that I need mine at times too, but you’re confusing me Christine you really are,” Justin said.

 

“I know,” I answered softly.

“What’s going on,” he asked me.

 

“I love you,” I said and saw him look at me strangely.

“Justin, you’re my first and I think probably will be my only love, and to be honest I don’t know what the hell I’m doing and I think I’m screwing it up royally,” I said but looked at him when he started to laugh.

 

“Honey, if you’re screwing it royally than I don’t now how bad I’m doing,” he said and I looked at him and said, “What do you mean, you are great,” I said.

 

“Than why do we keep having this fight, why do you keep distancing yourself when things get a little bit deeper,” he questioned.

 

“It’s my nature,” I said with a shrug.

 

“I can’t keep this up if you don’t fight it,” he said making me look over at him wide eyed.

 

“Don’t look at me like Bambi after his mom died, I’m being honest Christine,” Justin said.

 

“This is all new for you too,” I asked and saw him nodded slowly.

“But your not gonna run from it,” I asked.

“I don’t want to, but if you keep running I might half to, I can only chase you for so long before you go too far,” he said.

 

I looked down and pulled my lip inward, thinking about the dream again I looked up at him.

 

“You haven’t given up on me,” I questioned and saw his eyebrows rise in question for a moment before they settled on his face and his smile came out.

Pulling me into his lap he looked at me and took a breath, “No, and as long as you don’t give up on me, I wont give up on you,” he said.

 

“I need you,” I whispered.

“And I’m here for you,” he whispered back.

 

Looking up at his face I ran my hand from his temple to his jaw line feeling his face and seeing him close is eyes to the touch.

 

He started to hum a song that sounded really familiar.

It was when he sang a bit of it that I smiled.

 

“I knew I loved you before I met you, I think I dreamed you into life, I knew I loved you,

before I met you I have been waiting all my life, There’s just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion, And in your eyes, I see the missing pieces, I’m searching  for I think I've found my way home,” he watched me as he sang the words.

 

We stared at one another for a moment till he pulled his face so that he was resting his forehead against mine.

 

“I love you, Christine,” he whispered.

“I love you, Justin,” I said back.

 

Kissing him softly I laughed when he pulled me in close and stood up.

“Something else miss me,” I questioned.

 

“Oh don’t act like you didn’t miss it,” he said with a laugh.

“I never said that, but please don’t yell out, “Watch Out for the Car,” right as you hit your peak this time ok,” I said making him laugh.

 

“Fine,” he said kissing my cheek as he came into his room and shut the door.

Chapter 16 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it.

I don’t know why I was so nervous I mean I knew this day would come. Standing in the mirror I watched behind me as my mother and Justin’s talk and hurry my best friends with their dresses and flowers I smiled remembering how Justin had asked me.

I was laughing as we watched Jay Leno and he was show the ads that are messed up. As the TV went to commercial I felt Justin place his head on my shoulder.

“Will you marry me,” he whispered as I watched a commercial for some new movie coming out that weekend.

“What,” I questioned.

“You heard me,” he smirked looking at me as I turned to watch him pull the ring out of his pocket and hold it out to me. It was simple sliver band with three small star cut diamonds in the band itself.

I bit my lower lip and I watched as my toes pulled at couch and Justin smiled as he felt it.

I didn’t say a word but I nodded and than grinned like an idiot when he placed the ring on my finger.

“I love you,” he said.

“I love you,” I told him as he pulled me in for a kiss.

“Christine,” I heard my mother say again and it was than I noticed both her and Lynn were looking at me funny.

“Sorry,” I said and blushed and they just smiled at me.

They helped me get my dress on and zipped up.

Watching my friends walk into the back yard of Justin’s grandmother’s house in Tennessee I smiled.

“I’m getting married today,” I said with a smile.

I heard both women chuckled at me.

“What,” I said and they than laughed.

“Nothing dear we think its cute,” Lynn said an than gave me a hug as she headed out.

“Mama,” I questioned as I saw tears run down her face.

“I’m just so proud,” she said as she pulled me into a hug. Smiling I rubbed her back and waved at my dad as he came into the room.

“Anne come on your gonna ruin her dress,” My dad said as he pulled her way and she sniffed a little.

“Ray can you believe it she is getting married today,” She asked him.

Smiling at me he pulled me in for a hug, “My little girl’s all grown up huh,” he asked me making me look up.

“Yea dad,” I said and he chuckled.

“Lets get this party started,” I said as we hugged each other one last time and headed towards the backyard.

--

The sun had just started to go down and as I heard the song for me to come up the aisle began I saw the candles start to be lit and the regular southern backyard turned into a magical place.

Walking towards Justin I saw him mouth wow and I smiled at him and sniffed my tears as I came to stop with my dad on my arm he handed me to Justin after they shook hands.

Now, to be honest after I was with Justin everything else became a blur I remember the priest talking I remember our vows and I remember the look Justin gave me as he said I do.

I guess it was a good thing we had it all on tape huh? I’m kidding, though who would have thought a month after our wedding I found out I was pregnant, and nine months to the day, which was today I’d have the most beautiful baby boy ever.

“So what you name him,” Lynn asked me and Justin as we watched our son look around at anything and everything.

Justin smiled, “Dylan Paul Timberlake,” he said than kissed my cheek and I smiled at him and than everyone else in the room.

“Yea know who would have thought I’d marry,” I started to say when Justin looked at me with a smirk.

“The guy who lived upstairs,” I said making him laugh. I guess he was waiting for me to say his name but, yea know everyday I’m amazed as we watch Dylan grow and how much he looks like his father and I say, to myself of course. Who would have known that Justin Timberlake would be married to me and have my kid and soon to be kids. Though I don’t think we’d have it any other way.

End Notes:
THe end. tehe I loved this story i did. thank you guys for reading it.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=331