My Best Friend is a Rockstar by katiex0
Summary: Lily Adams was your typical 18 year old. Going to school, trying to get good grades. She had a pretty normal life. The only thing that made her different from other people was, her best friend.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5606 Read: 5440 Published: Aug 15, 2007 Updated: Sep 01, 2007
Story Notes:

OKKAY so its 3:10 in the morning ANDDD im completely bored and got a lightbulb of inspiration over my head soo yes im adding another story but all you "when worlds collide" fans, worry not! i shall update them BOTH..i kinda gave up on the other one hahaha. thanks for being so awesome!!!

 

oh& this story is as if nsync was still together!! <3

1. Greetings by katiex0

2. Surprises by katiex0

3. New Adventures by katiex0

4. Crazy Times by katiex0

Greetings by katiex0

Hi. My name is Lily Adams. I'm your typical eighteen year old. I like hanging with my friends, I go to schoo, I work. The usual you know? I gew up in southern Tennessee. I love it here. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Growing up in a small town like I did, was probably the best thing for me. I've never been a city girl anyway.

One thing I like about living her in Shelby Forest is the closeness the community has. Another thing I love, is my best friend is from here. His name is Justin Timberlake. Yes, the Justin Timberlake. I've known him all my life. Our parents were friends growing up so it only seemed natural we would do the same. Even though Justin is 8 years older then me he never treated me like a little kid, he's been like the big brother I never had.

Growing up, he always included me in their games. I was more like one of the boys, always willing to play football or basketball, just so I could feel included. As I got older, I went into more of my girly phases but was still one of the boys. When Justin was 14 he joined a Disney show called "The Mickey Mouse Club." Seeing my "big brother" on televistion every day was the coolest thing in the world, especially for a 6 year old. As I got older, It was easier for Justin and I to hang out like friends.

 I always knew Justin was talented. I saw it right from the start. He would always sing in church and school plays and had the best voice that any of us had heard. It wasn't just his voice that captured so much attention. It was the whole package. He was a fun loving, goofy guy with incredible talent. When he and five other boys got signed to a major record label, was the most exciting day in the small town of Shelby Forest. I remember Justin swinging me in circles when they found out they had been sighed. I was so proud, but sad at the same time. I didn't want to lose him.

I remember when I was 8 years old when Justin was 16 and the fame with NSYNC was starting to grow. I realized that I wouldn't be able to see him as often and it broke my heart. I didn't want to lose my best friend. I feared that once he grew famous he wouldn't want to speak to me again.

"Lilly Pad don't cry." Justin said gently calling me by the nickname he gave to me when I was 5. "I promise I'll call all the time. It'll be like I never left okay?" he said kissing my forehead.

"You promise Justy?" I asked him.

"I promise dollface." he said gently pushing me off his lap.

I smiled. "Okay. But you better call me buster I mean it!" I said shaking my finger at him with a smile.

That day Justin left and before any of us knew it, they had hit world wide fame. I was so proud of him. My best friend was a rockstar. Justin kept his promise, like had said. He called all the time in the beginning, but slowly those calls became less and less. Deep down I understood it was because they were busy, but it still hurt.

Justin had flown me down a few times when they were touring and I quickly became close to the other guys as well. I had gained 4 extra brothers. They were all great guys and I felt lucky to have them.

 There were some downfalls though, when I entered high school and people figured out my connections, they either tried to use me to get to the boys or were bitchy and rude. I've been able to find a true few friends, but I don't trust anyone else.

Now here I am at 18, my senior year in highschool. NSYNC is at the peek of their fame, and Mr. Rockstar hasn't called me in what seems like forever. I don't want to seem like a loser and call him twice a day, so I sit by my phone hoping to hear from him.

Finally giving up, I make my way into the kitchen. AS I rummaged through the fridge I hear my cell phone. Curious as to whose calling, I truge back up stairs. Seeing Justin's face on my phone I let out a squeal and answered.

"Justy!" I screamed into the phone. "About time you called jerkface."

"Nice to talk to you too Lily Pad." he chuckles on the other line.

"I'm surprised you still remember me." I answer sarcastically. He knew I was annoyed with him.

"I know, I know! But Lil, it's not my fault they have us running around 24/7 I barely have time to sleep."

I sighed. "I know. I just miss you. All of you."

"We miss you too." he says with a sigh. "How's school?"

"Ugh don't ask. Stupid shit. I don't really want to talk about it."

"Lily are you okay?" he asked in a concerned voice.

I appriciate his worry but didn't want to go into my whole drama filled life, he didn't need to know it.

"It's nothing really. How are the guys?" I asked, laying on my bed streched out.

"They are good. They say hi."

"When are you coming home Justy?" I asked, a hint of a sadness in my voice.

Before he can answer I hear the dorbell ring. Groaning I wait to hear if anyone will answer. When it rings again I drag myself of the bed and down the stairs.

"Hang on Just, someone is at the door. Let me just get rid of them."

Swinging the door open I see Justin infront of me, cell phone in hand with a grin on his face.

"Fine then I'll just leave." He laughs shutting his phone off.

"JUSTIN!" I squeal jumping in his arms, my phone falling to the floor completely forgotten.

"Oh!" Justin groans at the impact. "I'm guessing you missed me?" he jokes.

"You lied to me jerkface!" I said letting go of him and smacking him in the arm.

"Is that anyway to treat your best friend who flew all the way here to see you?" he said giving his best pout.

"Nice try Timberlake, that pout may work on those teenie boppers, but it aint working on me." I answer turning to smirk at him, to recieve a frown.

"You are no fun." he said throwing himself on the couch.

I stand there, my arms crossed looking amused at him. "Comfortable?"

"Mmm. Very. Come lay with me." he said opening his arms for me to lay.

Without hesitation I crawl into his arms, feeling his warmth, and a sense of comfort washes over me.

"I'm glad your here." I finally say after a moment.

"Me too kiddo. Unfortunately you only have me for one night." he said looking down at me with sad eyes.

"Man this sucks. Why did you go and have to be famous?" I asked with a fake pout.

"Sorry Lily, I'll try to not let it happen again." he answered with a sigh, catching onto my game.

"That's all I ask." I said letting out a giggle as I snuggle closer into his arms.

Most people would kill to be in the position I am right now, but honestly I thought nothing of it. Ever since I was a little girl and I was frightened by anything Justin was right there to hold me in his arms and make everything better. Being in his arms was my comfort zone and were I was happiest. I could easily stay like this forever.

As I got older and got into those teenager "crush" modes, I started to realize how attractive Justin was. But I couldn't think about him that way. He was my big brother, my best friend. It would be wrong. Wouldn't it? Even if I admitted I liked him, it's not like it would make a difference. We were 8 years apart and he had a beautiful actress girlfriend.

There isn't any reason he would see himself with his little sister/ best friend as anything more than that. Now, looking up at him as we snuggled on the couch those feelings began to come back. He really was gorgeous. But he was more than that to me. He was my everything. He's been there for me through it all, and I loved him. We have always said "I love you" at the end of our conversations, but to say to higm that I'm in love with him? I can't do that. I can't ruin the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"I really am glad your home Justin." I speak up after a few moments of silence.

Feeling Justin's lips make contact with my forehead, sends shivers down my body. Lily stop it! I tell myself.

Justin smiles down at me, "Me too, Lily Pad."

Surprises by katiex0
Author's Notes:
alright, so im mad because i wrote this entire chapter and then went to send it and boom, it deletes on me UGH. and i dont remember what i wrote sooo i have to rewrite everything again. it may not be as good as before but i hope you like it!!

I was so happy Justin was back. Even if it was for only one night. The only thing I didn't like was that it was only one night. I miss Justin being at home all the time, us just hanging out like this. Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly proud of him. Seeing him doing something he loves, thats what I've always wanted for him. I've just missed him. Alot.

I love him. Is that crazy? I mean I'm only eighteen years old but even though I'm young I know my feelings. I've loved him from the very beginning. I may not have realized my feelings back then but there was always something there. Deep down I know he doesn't feel the same because seriously, hes twenty six, and I'm eighteen. People already give us funny looks for being friends, imagine if we dated.

But it's true. I fall harder for him every day and it aches my heart every day to know he's not mine. He's with that girl Jessica Beil. Shes unbelieveabley gorgeous. Just my luck right? I've never met the girl but the way Justin talks about her she seems like a great girl. If only he talked about me like that.

Justin is a great friend, don't get me wrong. We always have a good time when we're together and I know I can always count on him to lend an hear to listen or to make me laugh when I'm at my lowest point. He has been there for every twist and turn in my life.

Well, up until recently with his rising fame. I know he can't help it but not having him to talk to all the time sucks. Calling him is pretty much useless because he's always so busy and can never talk for more than five minutes. I miss our 3 hour long phone calls or going to his house and hanging out for the night

"Whats on your mind lily pad?" Justin finally speaks up after a few moments of silence.

I hadn't even notice the movie ending. "Nothing Just. I'm just glad your back." I say snuggling further into his arms.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry we can't do this more often."

I let out a sigh. "It's ok. I understand about your career. I just wish it wasn't a once in awhile thing."

"I know sweetie." he says leaning forward and kissing my temple. "Come on lets get to bed."

Suddenly he grabs me and lifts me in his arms. I love when he does that. I look at his arms, damn the boy has been working out since I last saw him.

"Justin!" I squeal smacking his arm. "Thanks for the lift."

"Anytime dollface." he winks as he tosses me on my bed with a laugh before jumping next to me.

"So." he says after a moment. "I was thinking, what are you doing this summer?"

I raise my eyebrows. What the hell is he talking about? Seeing my expression Justin lets out a laugh.

"Probably something along the lines of working so I can buy myself a car. Why?"

"Well change your plans Ms. Adams because you are coming with me and the guys this summer." he says grinning from ear to ear.

"WHAT?!" I practically scream. "Are you serious?"

"Absolutely. I already checked with your parents and they are all for it."

He already asked my parents? That sneaky bastard.

"Oh my god." I said covering my mouth with my hands.

I couldn't believe it. A whole summer with my best friend? This was going to be so amazing. Ahh!

"So what do you say? You in?" he asks with a smirk. He knew my answer.

"Um DUH!" I said jumping ontop of him.

Justin laughed as he lay under me. "I'm going to take that as a yes?"

"Thats a hell yes mister! Thank you so much" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

He squeezes me back and smiles up up at me. "Your more than welcome. Now get off me your crushing me."

I grin down at him. But I don't move. "Thanks I'm comfortable where I am."

"Oh your comfortable huh? Lets see how comfortable you are after I do this." and before I could answer his fingers find my sides.

Ugh. He remembered where I'm ticklish. This sucks!

"Justiiiiiiin!" I giggles as I squirm and try to get his hands off me. "Stoppittt!"

He easily rolls ontop of me as he continues his tortue. He knows how to get me and it sucks because I can't get him back. I hate him for that.

"Justin!" I squeal again. "I'm not on you anymore so stopppaahah!" I finally manage to wiggle myself free of his grasp.

"You. Suck." I answer with a huff as I stand with my hands on my hips.

"You. Love me." he answers back with a sly smirk.

"Pshh. If thats what helps you sleep at night." I reply sarcastically with a roll of my eyes.

"Your hilarious Lil. Really, I'm dying over here."

"So when do we leave?" I ask turning to him.

"Tomorrow." he said with a laugh. "So you better get packing girl."

"Oh shit!" I yell, diving into my closet grabing every outfit I own. This is going to be a long night.

New Adventures by katiex0
Author's Notes:
heres a new chapter! thanks for the reviews! AND sorry for the delay. work is pretty much owning my life these days and then i get home and go straight to bed but i have day off tomorrow so im going to be a writing maniac hahah

My mom stood in the door frame of my room as she watched me destroying my room trying to find everything I needed for the summer. I had been so excited I just threw my entire closet on the floor, searching for my favorite outfits. I couldn't believe this. I was going to get to spend the entire summer with Justin. We haven't been able to do that since he left for fame.

I was also a bit nervous though. This trip could be the opportunity to tell Justin how I really feel but what if he doesn't feel the same? I don't know if I could handle the heartbreak, especially coming from someone I really care about. But I can't worry abotu that now, I have to pack.

"Honey slow down." My mom laughs from the door. "Your only going to be gone for three months." she says walking into the room.

"Mom, I'm going to be with Justin for those three months." I tell her with a sigh. "Besides hes always known me as the little tomboy girl. I need to show him I've grown up." I said before going into the bathroom to grap all my products.

"Lily baby, don't worry. You're going to have a good time. Justin is going to be here in ten minutes to pick you up so finish up and come downstairs." she says in that mother tone. I hate when she does that.

I let out a sigh. "Yes mom." I answer back sweetly before shutting the door and continued my scramble.

Finally after hours of packing I think I have everything I could ever need. Walking down the stairs with my 3 suite cases and all the necessities I'll need. I look up to see all five guys standing there amused looks on their faces.

"Got enough luggage there kiddo?" Justin asks with a laugh as he walks over to grab one of the suite cases, the guys following suit.

"Nah, I might have 5 more by the time I come home." I grin as the guys roll their eyes.

"Yeah thats just what we need, more things to carry." Lance says with a joking roll of his eyes.

"Oh hush it." I laugh. "I'm just kidding." I smile as we make our way to the bus.

"No your not." JC chirps from behind me. I turn around to grin at him. This was going to be fun.

Once everything was loaded onto the bus I gave my parents hugs and kisses goodbye. I feel tears burning my eyes as they threaten to fall. I'm going to miss them. This is the longest time I've been away from home.

"Bye mom, bye daddy." I cry as they wrap me in their arms.

"Have fun princess." My dad says as he kisses my head and turns to Justin. "You take care of my little girl Justin." he says but smiles, hes known Justin for years and knows nothing bad would ever happen with Justin with me.

"Wouldn't think of doing any less." Justin says with a smile as he wraps his arms around me. Justin takes me by the hand leading me onto the bus and we wave to my parents we pull away.

I wipe my eyes before turning around to sit on the plus bench. Justin sees me crying and wraps his arms around my shoulder.

"It's ok Lil. We're going to have fun."

I smile up at him. "I know. its just hard leaving home. But this will be fun. I get to bug you for 3 months. " I grin at him as he rolls his eyes.

"Oh great. I'm beginnig to regret this." he says sarcastically.

"Har Har." I quip as I make my way to the fridge.

"Already in the fridge?" Chris laughs as he walks past.

"Your the one to talk chubby." I smile back. That would seem harsh to anyone else but thats how mine and Chris' relationship is.

"Hey! I'm thinking about going on a diet, next year." he answers back proudly.

"Mhmm." I chuckle shaking my head.

----------------------------

"You know Justin it looks like our little Lily is quite grown up." Joey says to Justin while they sat at the table.

Justin looks over to see Lily playing video games with Lance and JC, totally kicking their butts too.

"I know. She's gotten so beautiful but Joe, shes like my best friend, my baby sister, it would be wrong to think of her as anything other than that. Wouldn't it?" he asks looking a Joey with confusion.

"You tell me Curly. It's not like its illegal or anything, she is 18 and I know you really care abotu her, we all do."

"I do. She knows it too. I don't know man, I've just got to think it through for awhile."

Joey smiles, patting his young friend on the back before making his way to his bunk for a nap.

Justin looks over at Lily with a smile as she watches her goof off wit hthe guys. He really did care about her and he did love her but was he in love with her?

Lily smiles over at him, and he returns the smile. She really had grown up from the little girl he always remembered. Part of him wanted to believe she was still that little tom boy girl who would play tackle foot ball with the boys. She was a beautiful young woman now, who yes would still play tackle football with the boys.

 ------------------------------

Snapping out of his thoughts he notices me sitting accross from him. "Penny for your thoughts?" I asks with a laugh.

"You don't want to know."  he answers. He's right. I probably don't want to know. He is a boy after all.

"You want to play some mario kart with me and Jace? Lance got a call from his boy and you know how he is with that." I chucke.

"Yeah I know" Justin laughs. "Yeah sure, but be prepared for some butt kickin."

JC snorts from the couch. "You keep talking Just, she's pretty good."

"I taught her everything she knows."

"And she'll kick your butt." JC says with a laugh.

"Yeah whatever, lets play." Justin takes the control.

Winning the game I turn to Justin with a triumphant smile. "Told you." I say sticking my tongue out very maturly.

"Damn Lil. You did get good." he says with amazement. "Next game though, is mine."

I turn to Justin and stand up a little so we're nose to nose. Oh god. His lips are right there. I want to kiss them so bad. No Lily stop it! Not now."You keep thinking that Justy. I'm going to bed, you work on your game, cause it's not very good." I laugh evilly as I start to walk past but Justin circles his arms around my waist pulling me into his lap as I let out a giggle.

"Justin!" I laugh turning to his smiling face. "What do you think your doing?"

I didn't even notice JC leaving for his bunk as Justin and I looked into each others eyes.

"I'm putting you in your place little girl." he says seriously but a hint of amusement shows in his eyes. "You've got a serious attitude problem."  he says releasing his hold on me as I stand up.

"Where do you think I got it from?" I stand with my hands on my hips with a grin before walking to back.

"Brat." I hear Justin mumble with a chuckle.

"Jerkface." I answer back before disappearing behind the curtian.

---------------------------------

Life on the road is certinately something that would take getting use to. I wasn't use to live on a bus with five other guys. It was alot of fun though. Being the only girl on the bus it was definately an intresting combination with five girls with one girl.  That could be a good or bad thing, I haven't quite figured that out yet.

Hearing voices in the lounge area, I wonder what time it is. Grabbing my cell phone I see it's about 11:00 am. Justin had informed me the night before that we would be on the road all day so we would have to try some way to entertain ourselves.

Letting out a yawn I swing my legs over the bunk to slide my feet into my slippers before entering the kitchen area with another yawn. Seeing Lance and Chris there they greet me with warm smiles before going back to what they were doing. Lance is on the phone, talking a low voice which means hes probably talking to his boyfriend. I was so proud of Lance when he came out. He had confided in me long before he told the world. I was glad he was finally comfortable with himself to show the world. I still loved him just the same. Chris was busy typing on his laptop. I sat across from him at the kitchen table.

"Good morning sunshine." He says from behind his laptop.

"Hey geek." I smile sweetly. "Whatcha typing?" I ask trying to peer at it but Chris covers it up.

"It's just a new song but it's a secret so you can't see it yet.

Thrusting my lower lip into an art form frown I lean closer. "Please Christopher. I'll be your bestest friend in the whole world."

"Nice try kid. Not gonna happen." he says with a laugh as he opens the laptop back up.

"You are no fun." I pout folding my arms. "Fine I'll just go talk to Justin then. Where is he anyway?"

"Still sleeping."

"Wow hes turning into JC isn't he?" I said with a laugh.

"I heard that!" JC chimes from the back.

"I love you Joshua!" I reply back sweetly and get a snort in response. He loves me.

Standing up I make my way to the bunks, pulling back Justin's curtian to see in fact, he was still asleep. He looked so cute laying there peacefully. I didn't want to wake him but all the other guys were busy and I was bored. I figured I'd let him sleep for another half hour before I woke up. As I turned to walk away I felt a large hand on my shoulder, startling me as I let out a scream. Turning around I see Justin grinning at me.

"You scared me you ass!" I yell as I smack his arm as he laughs. "It's not funny jerkface. How long have you been awake?"

"Since you walked back here." he says sitting up with a yawn. "But I thought I'd have a little fun at your expense." he laughs as he crawls out of bed.

"Gee thanks." I reply sarcastically.

"Anytime." He laughs. "What time is it?"

"Its about 11:15 now. I'm bored, theres not much to do on the bus."

"Welcome to life on tour."

"I know I know." I smile. "Thanks again for inviting me."

"Your welcome babe." he says kissing my forehead tenderly.

"Come on. Lets go get some breakfast. There better be some cereal when I get out there." he says jokingly.

"Not if I get to it first." I laugh. Justin raises his eyebrows at me. I love confusing him.

"Is that right?"

"Mhmm." I smile before taking off to the kitchen, Justin hot on my heels.

This was going to be an interesting tour.

Crazy Times by katiex0
Author's Notes:

heres another chapter!! enjoy!

As we pulled up to the venue I sat at the window watching fans scream as the bus rolled by. Even now, it amazed me how big the boys had gotten and I felt so privlaged to call them my  brothers. Being with them on tour was a dream come true, being able to spend an entire summer with friends, who could ask for more? I couldn't help but smile as Justin stuck his head out the window causing a frenzie. He's such a ham. He's always loved the attention. I mean come on what guy doesn't like having girls lust after them?

Even though I'm incredibly proud of all their success it hurts that I can't tell Justin my true feelings. It's not that what other people would think of us together, its what Justin thinks of us together. But I have come to realize that theres nothing romantic going on between us and I just need to let it go.

Justin is the most incredible person I've ever known. Next to my family, he's been that one person I have always been able to count on when I'm in need. Sure, we have our share of arguments but he's been my number one supporter since I can even remember and I can't imagine my life without him.

"Whatcha thinking about kiddo?" he asks sitting next to me with a smile. Oh that smile.

I let out a sigh. "Nothing just tired. Enjoying the frenzie you just caused." I laugh as he grins.

"I try, you know?"

"Dork." I mumble shaking my head as I stand up as the bus pulls up to the entrance where tons of fans wait with excitement for their favorite band to emerge.

"I know you are but what am I?" he retorts back.

"Hilarious Jus." I say trying to hide back a smile.

"I know." he grins. "And Hey, you should probably wait here, the bus can pull you around to the other entrance, I don't want you getting mobbed by the fans, they can get pretty crazy."

I raise my eyebrows at him, looking at him skpetically. "Justin I'll be fine."

Justin looks at me with a stern face, a very parental look. Ugh I hate it when he does that.

"I'm not risking you getting hurt Lil. Your staying on the bus."

"Ugh." I huff as I sit on the bench. "Fine. Go." I pout. I know he's just looking out for me, I'm just extremely stubborn and he knows that.

"Aw come on, suck in that lower lip." JC says leaning down so we were eye level. "It might get stuck that way."

"Yeah you wouldn't want that, then you'd walk around all day like this." Chris added in making his own pouty face.

"You all are so hilarious. Go make the teenies wet themsleves, I don't wanna see your faces anymore." I retort back continue my pouting.

Laughing, the guys exit the bus and as I expected the girls let out glass shattering screams. I turned to look out the window as they greeted the fans, signing a few autographs. I saw Justin turn back towards the bus, knowing he saw me when noone else did he gave me a wink and a smile that was between us.

After the guys had gotten into the venue, the bus pulled around to a secret entrance where I was lead into the building. It was really weird, as if I was the celebrity. There was security all around me, making sure noone would get in within a foot of me. Finally into the venue, the security dispursed and I saw the guys up on the stage rehearsing. Grabbing a front row seat I curled my legs up as I watched them.

Justin saw me after a moment and smiled down at me. "You okay dollface?" he asks into the mircrophone.

"I'm fine. Go reherase" I say with a small laugh.

Seeing concern written all over Justin's face I know he's not going to let the subject drop. Jumping down from the stage he makes his way over to where I was sitting.

"You're looking a little pale Lily Pad. Are you sure your feeling alright?"

Growing irriated I roll my eyes. "I'm fine Justin really."

Obviously not believing me he puts his hand to my forehead, which I quickly smack off. "Justin I'm fine."

"You feel warm."

Now getting very irritated I sit up. "Justin, go reherase. Honestly I'm feeling fine."

"I still think you look sick but your going to be stubborn anyway."

Smiling sweetly at him, I push him in the opposite direction. "Yes I am. Now go. Guys tell Justin to leave me alone."

"Justin, leave her alone." Lane and Joey chime in.

"Thanks guys." I smile sweetly blowing them kisses.

-------------------------------------------

Later that night as I watched the concert, I was thinking maybe I should have listened to Justin. He knows me better than anyone else. I started feeling a little dizzy but decided that I was just imagining things. I tried to enjoy the concert.

 I watched guys performing and couldn't help but smiling. They really were amazing, with incredible talent. I laughed as they contiuned to act like goof balls on stage. That was part of their charm and I saw why all the girls loved them so much. I smile up at Justin who spots me in the front row and winks back at me.

Feeling dizzy again I grab my chair. What is wrong with me? the before I know it everything goes back.

---------------------------------

Justin's heart dropped when he saw Lily fall to the floor. He couldn't stop the concert because of that, or people would wonder what was going on. He sent an urgent look to the security who quickly grabbed her so she wouldn't get trampled on, and he watched with a heavy heart as she was taken to the back.

During intermission the guys ran to the back seeing Lily laying on the couch, with a cold compress on her forehead.

"Oh honey. are you ok?" Justin asks kneeling by her side.

Slowly opening her eyes to see all the guys around her, she nodded slowly. "Yeah, I just felt a little dizzy thats all."

"You took a pretty hard fall kiddo" JC said coming around the couch so she could see him. "I think Justin was right about you not looking good earlier.

Letting out a groan, she tried to sit up but Chris pushed her back down.

"No, you need to lay down." he said stroking her forehead. "You do feel warm. She's definately sick guys."

"Thank you captian obvious." Joey snorted before leaning down to kiss Lily's forehead. "We gotta head back out there, are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, thanks guys. Go do your show I'm just going to take a nap."

"Feel better babydoll." Lance whispered as she closed her eyes, and planted a small kiss on her cheek, the guys following his lead.

Justin was last as the guys made their way back to the stage as intermission was about to be over.

"The minute the show ends, I'm going to come be with you okay? Just get some rest." he said stroking her cheek and giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Lily smiled at his affectionate nature. It was always one of her favorite things about him. "Thanks Justy. Go do your show." she whispered before turning over and drifting off to sleep.

Justin let out a sigh as he made his way back over to the guys. "I hope she's going to be okay."

"She's going to be fine man, come on." Joey said patting his young friend on the back.

Justin looked back once more at Lily's sleeping form before making his way back into the crowd of screaming fans.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=360