Just Assume- (We wont tell you the truth) by wittylyricst27
Summary: Justin's world has come to a halt, just a year ago he was getting ready to get married, and having twins with the girl he was totally in love with. Now, he's alone, with two kids and looking for a nanny. What happens when people start assuming that the Nanny is more than that, will Camp Timberlake tell the truth, or let the public see what they want to?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 10857 Read: 22227 Published: Aug 24, 2007 Updated: Nov 13, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by wittylyricst27

2. Chapter 2 by wittylyricst27

3. Chapter 3 by wittylyricst27

4. Chapter 4 by wittylyricst27

5. Chapter 5 by wittylyricst27

6. Chapter 6 by wittylyricst27

7. Chapter 7 by wittylyricst27

8. Chapter 8 by wittylyricst27

9. Chapter 9 by wittylyricst27

10. Chapter 10 by wittylyricst27

11. Epilouge by wittylyricst27

Chapter 1 by wittylyricst27
He didn’t know how it happened one moment he was happy with his girlfriend and his soon to be fiancé and she had just had their twins, one boy Jacob, and one girl Chloe, and now six months to the day after they came home from the hospital she was gone, no word, no reason; she had vanished.

Justin opened his eyes as he looked up at the ceiling, remembering the day almost three weeks ago, when he woke up to an empty bed, her stuff was gone but the kids were crying like no tomorrow.

The only thing he found when he had managed to get up out of bed that day to get to his children was her engagement ring on the dresser in the nursery.

“Fuck you, Andrea,” Justin said listening to his mom on the baby monitor in the nursery talk to his little girl.

Lynn had come the moment he had called well about 3 hours and a flight from Tennessee over to LA but who was counting. Thing was she had told him something he wasn’t sure if he could handle.

“Justin you need to get a nanny, I love you and I love my grandchildren but you and I both know you can’t handle to little ones on your own,” she had said.

Pulling a hand over his arm he groaned but smile when he heard the laughter of his little boy as his grandmother blew a raspberry on his tummy.

A stranger handle his kids he didn’t know if he could have that happen, but he didn’t know well he knew he couldn’t handle it alone, he was grasping for straws before his mom arrived.

“Honey, you up,” He heard his mom as she knocked lightly on the door.

“Yea,” he said pushing himself up a little laughing when he saw his little girl reaching out from his mom’s grasp to get to him.

“Let her down and crawl over here,” Justin said as he mom made it to the bed.

“I’ll go get Jacob,” She smiled at how Chloe grabbed on to Justin’s wrist and smiled with a garble giggle.

Nodding he pulled his little one up and placed her on his chest.

“Can you say daddy,” he asked with a grin.

“Gadd,” she said making Justin laugh.

“Close enough,” he said and kissed her forehead but pulled back when she grabbed his hair.

“Did Jacob teach you that,” Justin said with a cringe as he untangled his daughter’s fingers from his curls.

“Teach her what,” Lynn asked.

“She got her hands on my hair when I kissed her,” Justin said making Lynn nod in understanding.

“Dada,” Jacob said and Justin eyes shot up in shock as Lynn placed him on the bed with a smile.

“When,” Justin whispered.

“He asked for you this morning, so second time,” Lynn smiled.

“My boy,” Justin smiled proudly, bouncing him before he placed him next to his sister.

“You know I’m gonna start interviewing for the nanny today,” she said handing him the rattlers for each of them.

“I want to be there for it,” He said and Lynn smiled, “I know sweetheart,” she said.

“I have to leave for a radio interview at like three though,” Justin said running his hand over his son’s head as he grabbed for his riddle.

“Well the first applicant will be here in about fifteen minutes so if you get dressed, I’ll get the munchkins ready and will get some food and be all set,” She said.

“Thank you mom,” Justin smiled and let her kiss his forehead as he took her in for a hug.

“Gama,” Chloe, said.

“I see how it is she is closer to your name and not mine,” Justin smiled but laughed when she pushed at him as she picked up Chloe than took Jacob from Justin’s arms as he stood up from the bed.

“See you down stairs,” Lynn told him and he nodded as she headed out.

“I can do this,” Justin breathed as he looked in the mirror of his room before heading to his closet.

 

Chapter 2 by wittylyricst27

All the people had been duds a couple of people realized who the father was, before the interview and it was their reasoning beyond it; no matter how the hid it, though they were to sign a confidentiality agreement even before the interview began, that way no words would be leaked out to the press.

Justin had made sure his children where never known, made sure Andrea was never known as his girlfriend, and fiancé, “Maybe that’s part of what drove her away,” Justin said but shook his head, he couldn’t blame himself.

“I can’t stay any longer Ma, I got to get ready and go for the radio thing,” Justin said as he gave Jacob who was holding his bottle and sucking away to Lynn.

“I know baby, I only got like three more to go, if I find anyone, we’ll do a post interview for you ok,” She told him placing a hand on his wrist.

“Thank you,” he smiled and kissed his mom’s temple than the top of his boys head.

“He looks like you when you were this young,” she said.

“I know I’ve compared the pictures, just like Chloe looks like,” Justin stopped mid sentence.

“You know part of getting over it is saying her name,” She said placing Jacob next to his sister in the play pin.

“I don’t think I could, ever,” Justin said looking at his children than said.

“I think I’m gonna have a walk on the beach, clear my head after this, let me know if you get anywhere,” He told his mom with a shake of his head as he shoved his shoes on, grabbed a beanie to cover his curls and picking up his keys he placed his wallet in his pocket with a wave he was out the door.

--

Justin and Andrea had met at this beach; she had actually distracted the paparazzi from shooting him saying Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston where further down cuddling.

“That’s not nice to lie you know,” Justin said to her.“To them, eh they should get use to it, only thing to ever come out of their mouths anyways,” She told him making his smile only get bigger, as he laughed.“Justin,” he put out his hand.“Andrea,” She smiled.

He talked about his decision to take a year off from the business and go to beyond the scenes for his own personal reasons, of course once he labeled them personal; they weren’t touched.

Walking the beach he breathed in as the air as he felt it whip at his shirt, his body guard a few steps behind him carrying his shoes.

Looking down at the sand he ran his toes in the sand, why couldn’t things be as simple as this, a wave some sand a breeze and that was it, no drama no emotions;  “No life,” he said with a wrinkle to his forehead.

“What was that J,” He heard Dre ask.

“Nothing man, just thinking out loud,” Justin smiled back at him.

The chirp of his cell phone brought him out of his silence, reaching down he smiled a little reading the text from his mom.

“Found a good one, if you can make it back we can do the interview tonight and she could start late tomorrow.”

“She,” Justin breathed in, the only women he trusted right now where his relatives and his little girl.

His phone chirped again.

“Trust me, I have a good feeling about her, ran her by Trace and Rachel,” it said with a smiley icon making Justin grin.

“I’ll be home in twenty, can she wait that long,” he pushed the buttons out to type back.

“That’s fine.” His phone chirped a second later.

“Let's blow this popsicle stand,” Justin said placing his phone back his pocket with a wave to Dre.

--

As he waved to Dre’s car at the entrance to his house he pulled up and saw what he would call a shitty ass car, sure it was in good condition and probably ran but it looked like it wouldn’t last.

“Well Shit,” Justin said as he ran his hand over the car he parked next to and smirked seeing it was a stick shift, not knowing why it caused that reaction he frowned as he headed inside surprised at the giggles he heard from his little ones.

His heart stopped when he walked into the living room and watched the site in front of him, a girl who was probably in her early twenty’s with chin length blackish brown hair and the bluest eyes he had ever seen smiled down at Chloe as she looked on in excitement as she had a puppet on her hand and made it come to life. Jacob was sitting in her lap and he let out an occasional giggle but he was fading, his eyes barley opened as he sucked on his pacifier.

His mom happened to see him before he had seen her because she was smiling at him from the couch were she was looking up from a book she had been reading.

“You’re hired,” Justin said.

She jumped and looked up at, “What you don’t even know my name,” She said giving Chloe the puppet who start to whine when it didn’t seem as alive anymore but stopped the moment the girl had put Jacob in his rocker and picked her up and bounced her on her hip.

“What’s your name,” Justin asked coming to her.

“Jordan,” She said and shook his hand as he out stretched his.

“Ok, well Jordan you’re hired,” Justin said making her laugh a little.

“I’m sure my mom went over all the details and that you’d move in here take role of second car giver, besides myself,” Justin explained.

She nodded as she pulled a toy from her back pocket and handed it to Chloe when she got hold of her hair, Chloe automatically released her hair without pulling.

“How’d you do that,” Justin asked.

“I averted her attention, that’s all,” Jordan said as she bounced her on her hip making a giggle come from her.

He wouldn’t tell her but the main reason why he knew the moment he walked in he was gonna hire her, was because she had shown them more love and care than their real mother had ever given.

--

Lynn had left on a flight early that morning after Jordan arrived with her things and Justin had the surprise of a life time for her.

“A car, Justin I can’t,” She said.

“If your gonna be driving my kids around you can,” He said.

“What if I just use one of yours when I’m with the kids, mine,” she started to say till he shook his head.

“Why not,” she asked.

“How old is it,” he asked.

“Well it’s a 95, but the parts are either in good condition or new, a lot of them,” She said and he looked at her with a smirk remembering the conversation they had about it when it had stalled in his driveway on her way home yesterday.

“What happens when you kill it changing gears,” he asked.

She breathed out as she bounced Jacob on her hip, “I have to pump the gas while turning the key to make it start,” She said.

“It's not safe, for you or my kids,” he said taking the key to it off the ring on her keys and placing her key to the new navy blue Four Runner on it. Handing her keys back over to her he smiled and took his son from her.

“Go clean out your car, and put the stuff in the new one,” he said and walked back towards the house.

Jordan shook her head at his stubbornness but squealed a little when she realized she had a new car.

“I heard that,” he laughed.

“Shut up,” she said as saw him stick his head out the door and he just shook his head and went back inside.

After placing her stuff in it she had asked if she could take the kids for a drive and maybe visit a park and Justin nodded but somehow he ended up in the car too along for the ride.

“You didn’t have to come,” She said.

“I know but I hardly know you, I want to get a feel for you,” He said looking at the scenery passing by as she turned a corner to a park about ten minutes away.

“Yet you hired me to watch your own flesh and blood, you got a smart noodle up there,” Jordan told him tapping his forehead.

“Hey no touchy,” he jumped.

Hearing his son laugh he turned around.

“You think its funny your old man’s getting picked on,” he asked and the kid continued to smile, seeing this in her review mirror as she was using it to help her parallel park she laughed.

“No comments, from the peanut gallery,” Justin told her.

“I didn’t,” she started to say till he held a finger up to her and said, “What did I say.”

“Bite Me,” She asked.

“Jordan, sshh I don’t want their first words to be bite me,” he said.

“Oh come on, Jacob already knows how to say dada, and I don’t know think about, “Bite Me,” she said changing her voice into a babies.

“Not funny,” he smirked.

“Lair,” she said as she got out of the vehicle and went to the door behind her and making sure no traffic was coming she opened the door and unstrapped Chloe from the car seat and pulled her up as she grabbed the diaper bag and pulled it over her shoulder as she saw Justin eye her as he picked up Jacob.

“Ok ok, I won’t say it anymore, unless its playschool Disney rated I won’t say it around the munchkins ok,” she asked.

“Fine,” Justin said quick and silently.

“What is up,” she started to say till his head popped up to even dare her to finish that statement.

“Never mine,” she said closing the door on Justin’s questioning face.

He looked at the inside of the door as he saw Jordan move way towards the back to pull out ball they had brought.

He was short with her cause he realized at the moment he was getting a little close a little too damn fast, and he’d have hell before he let himself fucking fall again.

Placing the sunglasses over his face he saw his son start to reach for them but he quickly grabbed the stuff animal from the space between the car seats and handed it to him, and sure enough his attention went to the animal and not to Justin’s glasses.

“Damn her for being right,” Justin said in a mumble.

“What happened to Playschool Disney related language around the little ones,” he heard her voice and looking around as he shut the door he saw her smile at him.

“Oh go..,” he started to say when she gave him the same look she had gotten from him when she was gonna ask him what was up is ass.

Shaking his head he saw her grin with victory as they headed towards the park.

Come hell or high water he wasn’t gonna fall for her, he told himself and it was a vow he’d stick to and remember every time he saw his kids and remembered what the last one had done to him.

“You coming or not,” She laughed as she sat Chloe in the kiddies’ swing and placed the bag with the ball and the diaper bag on the sand next to the swing set structure and started to push her, getting a giggle out of her.

Come hell or high water, he said in his head, as he smiled at her and placed Jacob in his lap as he sat in the regular swing next to them and start to swing with them.

Chapter 3 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:

comments- i love comments!

“Ahh,” Jacob, squealed from his crib as Jordan finished changing Chloe, making her look up in at him shock which he crackled a laugh from and made her shake her head.

“You’re a silly goose Jakey,” she told him and he continued to laugh.

Pulling Chloe up she kissed her nose making the little girl smile.

“All better now,” She smiled and the little one just making noises at her making herself drool.

“If I had a camera to show you how you look now when you’re in your teen years you would have a heart attack,” Jordan laughed as she whipped the drool from Chloe’s chin.

“Don’t start talking about my daughter being a teenager yet, she’s not even one,” Justin said making her jump.

“Geez, could you warn a person,” She asked and Justin just shrugged as he pulled Chloe out of her arms and went over to the closest.

“And why do you tell me not to say that, you know firsthand too well what they can be like,” Jordan asked as she pulled a jumpy Jacob out of the crib and brought him to the changing table.

“A little too well,” He said as he pulled out some clothes for Chloe and start to fight her to put them on her little body.

“You know she could be one of those girls one day,” Jordan said as she placed the pajamas Jacob had on in the hamper.

“Don’t even put the idea into her head,” Justin said covering his daughter’s ears making Jordan laugh.

“It has nothing to do with what I say and you know it,” She said but he decided to ignore her.

“You're making a face, you look like your gonna puke,” was said a few second later by Justin to Jordan as she discovered what present Jacob had left in his diaper.

“You smell that and tell me you don’t do the same,” She said as she pointed towards the folded up the diaper as she placed it into the diaper genie.

“Seriously though you’re a nanny and you want to puke over the smell of poop,” Justin asked.

“Well they started eating solid foods not that long ago, so it’s going be smelly,” Jordan said.

“Oh thee with all the knowledge spare me from your great wisdom,” Justin said sarcastically.

“It's not wisdom, its call reading a book,” She told him.

“Bite,” he started to say but looked at her as she raised her eyebrows.

“Bloody hell,” he mumbled saying the first part louder than the rest.

“I heard that,” She said.

“Yea well so what,” He asked picking up Chloe and gave her a pacifier.

“Well don’t Bloody anything,” Jordan said and Justin looked over at her.

“Now that’s not fair,” He said.

“What,” She asked.

“I can’t even bloody you,” He asked with a smirk.

“Justin Randall Timberlake,” She said in shook but glared at him when he started to laugh.

“I’m joking, geezz Jordan Leslie Thompson,” He said.

“Go away,” Jordan said as she put Jacob in a pair of shorts and a baby blue t-shirt with a dinosaur on it.

“I can’t,” Justin said with a sigh as he came over to her with Chloe.

“Why is that,” She asked picking him up as she turned to face Justin.

“I live here,” He said with a grin pinching her cheek as he walked towards the door and out the door towards the stairs to the living room.

“Technicality,” She said as she looked at Jacob who looked back at her and then she sighed but laughed a second later when Jacob copied her sigh.

“You coming slow poke,” she heard Justin yell from the stairs as she made it to the door way.

“Maybe next year,” Jordan said and hearing Justin chuckle at her she shook her head as she followed the sound as she made it towards the kitchen for some breakfast for everyone.

Chapter 4 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
short but sweet.

It had been a couple weeks and Jordan was out with some friends for the evening and so was Justin. Lynn had come out and told them they deserved a break and that she would take care of the little ones.

It was about midnight and Jordan came through the front doors tired as hell, she didn’t know when it happened but she was no longer the night owl she was in her college days.

“What’s up Jordy,” she heard Justin say than laugh as he drank from his beer on the couch.

“Are you drunk,” she asked, “Yup,” he smiled looking towards the table which held five empty beer bottles.

“You drunk all of those,” she exclaimed.
“No, but he had his fair share at the bar before we come home, “Trace said seeming a little more sober than his friend on the couch as he came down the stairs.

“What the heck happened,” She asked.

“Andrea, the bitch showed up,” Justin said with a grumble.

“Oh, I thought I could have been; never mind,” she started to say and started to walk past Justin but her grabbed her arm.

“Thought it was about, what,” Justin asked eyes seeing to bear into hers.

“Nothing,” she said looking away from him.

“Damn it Jordan just spit it out,” Trace said.

“Fine but first,” She said placing her purse on the table and picked up her bottles and the one form Justin’s hand taking a drink of it as she headed back towards the kitchen and placing them all in the sink. To be washed out and recycled later.

“Jordan,” Trace called.

“I’m coming, I..,” she stopped as she saw Justin staring wide eye at a magazine in his hands showing her and him with the little ones on the front cover.

“You didn’t,” he asked looking up at her tearfully.

“Didn’t what; NO JUSTIN, I didn’t my friend gave me  that at the bar, told me thanks for telling her I got hitched and popping out two kids,” Jordan said coming to sit next to Justin.

“What,” Trace and Justin asked looking at her.

“Read it,” was all she said with a sigh as she pulled her heels off and ran a hand through her hair pulling it up.

As Justin opened the cover to the page he didn’t have to read it to get the picture it painted.

As the headline,” Justin the Family Man Plays House with his Kids and New Wife.”

“Fuck,” he said rubbing his head.

Chapter 5 by wittylyricst27

They did what they thought was best for it at the time, they ignored it, Justin didn’t have any interviews anytime soon and Jordan was no way in the public eye that anyone could find anything out about her so that’s what they did.

It was getting close to Halloween and while the weather cold down Jordan took to talking pictures of the season changing, watching Lynn play with the twins in the patch of pumpkins Justin had placed around the yard for the holiday; it was like they had their own patch.

Taking a picture of the two little ones as Chloe smiled at her and Jacob reached for his father.

“Let’s take pictures of them in the real costumes,” Lynn said picking Chloe up as Justin picked up Jacob both in little matching pumpkin outfits.

Following them inside Jordan held her camera to the side as Justin let his mom take Jacob from him as she placed them both in the nursery.

Watching him look out the window she snapped a picture of him as the sun set on him.

“You always take photos why,” he asked.

She shrugged, “Just something I do,” she told him tossing the disposable camera back and forth.

“You never got a real digital camera,” he asked.

She shook her head, “I like these ones better,” she told him.

Nodding he took it from her and took it from her and looked at it.

Hearing Lynn call her, she went to turn but Justin called her back.

“Yeah,” she said, turning around giving him a look when he held the camera up to take her picture.

 “You didn’t have the flash on,” she told him taking the camera from him as they both headed back to the nursery when they heard both their names be called.

“So,” he shrugged.

“It's not gonna come out,” she told him with a grin as she tapped the camera on this arm.

“It might,” he told her as he walked into the room and picked up Jacob the pirate as Lynn Held Chloe the monkey.

Going back outside, they piled some leaves together and took pictures of them in their costumes, while Jacob was more interested in being with his dad while Chloe was more interested in the leaves than getting their pictures taken.

And someone how when Jordan went to get the pictures developed a few weeks later she was surprised to see that Justin had been right when she came a crossed her picture as one of the last in the bunch, it actual turned into her favorite picture of her, as it did Justin who decided he needed to frame it and put it on the wall next to some of the little ones.

Chapter 6 by wittylyricst27


It had been about a month and the rumors had not stopped the ranged from the ones of them both being together and their kids to the kids being Jordan's and Justin taking them in because he felt sorry for them.

 

 

"Damn it all," Justin groaned as he watched the news and shut it off.

 

 

"What," Lynn asked coming down the stairs.

"They won't quit, they always have a new story a new day," he said.

"Since we do you let it bother you honey," She asked coming to sit next to him.

 

 

"Their kids, it's different, with me I know how I feel about something, and I let it roll of my back, I don't need my kids to grow up questioning all this," he said.

 

 

"You ever thought of doing a press conference," she asked.

"And say what, my fiancé left me with two kids," Justin asked.

 

 

"Well no, just explain that their yours and that it's a private matter for you and those involved to handle and please keep them out of it," Lynn said.

Justin gave her a look.

"What, times have changed maybe they will listen if you say it the right way," She said.

Justin shook his head, " I can't I don't want to give glory to what Andrea did by giving credit for destroying half of what I use to be," he said.

 

 

"Honey," Lynn sighed pulling him into his grasp.

"Mom it still hurts, and it's like salting a wound with the press lately," he said.

 

 

"I know Hun I know," she said.

 

 

Jordan tried to not to say anything while she listened as she sat on the stairs with Jacob he had been crying for his daddy but when she had gotten half way down the stairs waiting out the conversation as to not interrupt he had fallen asleep.

 

 

But she had an idea, not for her, not for Justin, but for the little ones.

 

 

"Let them Assume," she said looking at Jacob's face, thinking she had just said it loud enough for them to hear she jumped a little when Justin questioned her.

 

 

"What are you doing listening," he asked after he got her attention.

 

 

"I... Jacob he wanted you I..," She handed him to Justin and went to leave but Lynn grabbed her arm.

 

 

"What did you say," She asked Jordan.

"I just, look I'm sorry for listening," Jordan said.

 

 

"Don't worry about that, just what did you say," Justin said bouncing Jacob on his hip when he started to fuss.

 

 

"I said let them Assume," Jordan shrugged.

 

 

She realized by their looks she'd have to explain.

 

 

"They assume a lot of stuff already, or make it up right," she asked and they nodded.

"Well I'm only saying this because it would give a stable view and wouldn't be as chaotic for the little ones, but how bout we make them assume something ourselves," she said.

 

 

"You mean play up something, lie to them," Justin asked not really liking the idea.

"I don't know exactly, but don't say anything just, I don't know, never mind," Jordan said.

 

 

But the whole time Lynn was smiling the whole time, a plan was forming in her head.

Chapter 7 by wittylyricst27

Jordan sat in the nursery late one night being woke up to some cries of the little ones.

She placed the little kid radio on to play some Winnie the Pooh songs but the kids weren’t having it they keep making noise.

“Why wouldn’t you guys calm down,” she asked having placed them in their play pen in the middle of nursery as she sat in the rocker.

“They need you to sing with it,” she heard Justin’s voice.

“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to wake you,” Jordan said turning down the radio.

“I was already up, but you have to sing to them with it or it doesn’t work,” he said coming in and pulling Jacob into his arms and started to hum the tune to Winnie the Pooh and Jordan saw the boy calm down and fall asleep in his arms.

“Wow,” she whispered.

“I can’t do it that easily on Chloe,” he said placing a sleeping Jacob back in his crib.

“Why,” Jordan whispered and regretted the moment she did when he picked up his daughter and looked at her.

“She liked her mother’s voice better,” he said softly.

“Sorry,” Jordan said but Justin shrugged as he started to hum the tune but this time his daughter didn’t want it instead she started to get fussy and ended up waking Jacob back up.

“Shit,” Justin grumbled.

“Here,” he said after a moment handing Chloe to Jordan and headed towards the door.

“Where you going,” Jordan asked.

“I’m gonna go get them some milk maybe that will help,” he said with a shrug.

Jordan bounced the little girl on her hip and looked at her tear stained cheeks.

“Awe, my sweet baby,” she said and placing her in with her brother she brought the radio closer to it and smiled at them.

“Lets see something,” she whispered.

Clearing her throat she touched each one on the nose as she started the tune.

“Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff.
He's Winnie-the-Pooh. Winnie-the-Pooh. Willy, nilly, silly, old bear,” Jordan sang softly and grinned when Jacob fell back to sleep easily but his sister grabbed on to her finger and pulled.

“Again,” Jordan asked and Chloe gave her gurgled response.

“Ok,” she picked up the girl and bouncing her softly she lead her towards her own crib and sang the song, not once more but twice more as she saw the little girls eyes close and cuddle against Jordan.

Slowly letting her into her crib, Jordan kissed her fingers than laid them on her forehead than went over to Jacob’s crib and did the same.

Turning around she jumped when Justin was just leaning against the door with a smile on his face.

“How long where you here,” Jordan asked.

“Long enough,” he smiled again.

“Well good night,” Jordan smiled after a moment of silence between the two.

“Wait Jordan,” Justin said touching her wrist but not grabbing it.

“Yea,” She asked.

“I just want to say thank you and,” when he couldn’t think of anything else he kissed her cheek and ducked his head after trying to hide his blush.

“Hey its my job,” she said with a smile but a blush to her cheeks as well.

“Night,” he said as he passed him.

--

 

Had it been almost six months already Jordan wondered. Over hearing Justin and Lynn talk about the babies first birthday coming up as she had walked into the kitchen to grab a snack for herself and the little ones.

“What do you think,” She saw Justin’s face look at her.

“Oh, sorry I wasn’t paying attention what,” Jordan blushed and Justin chuckled as Lynn went to explain how the were just gonna have a little friendly get together for the kids some cupcakes and some grilling in the back, nothing to big since they wouldn’t really remember it anyways.

“Sounds nice,” Jordan smiled and nodded but her face went towards her hip when she heard the whines of the kids that she had momentarily forgot about through the baby monitor.

“Right,” she said to herself as she headed towards the living room but stopped when Justin called her back.

“Take a break I got it,” Justin said taking the kids food from her and than the monitor off her hip with a smile at her.

Smiling back she sat down on the island smiled at Lynn when she smiled back.

Lynn started to laugh when Jordan didn’t say anything but kept smiling back at her.

“What,” Jordan asked the smile finally leaving her face.

“What is going on with you two all smiles and blushes,” Lynn asked.

“What do you mean I’m not blushing,” Jordan said placing her hands on her cheeks making Lynn chuckled.

“Honey can give you some advice,” Lynn questioned.

Jordan nodded looking over to her as she took a sip of her own apple juice.

“Don’t fall,” she said making Jordan choke.

“What,” She breathed looking at Lyn like she was crazy.

 

“I’m being honest he tends to make girls feel like there is something else going on when there isn’t,” Lynn started to say till Jordan held up her hand.

“Thank you, I mean for being honest and your concern but honestly, I’m here for Jacob and Chloe nothing more nothing less,” Jordan explained and kissed her cheek.

“But again thank you for the advice,” She said as she left the room.

“You have no idea,” Lynn said with a smirk as she looked at the wall that lead up stairs watching her go up, than looked at the pictures on the wall that had started to include some of her with the little ones.

“No Idea,” Lynn said with a shake of her head as she picked up her dishes and went to the sink.

 

 

 

Chapter 8 by wittylyricst27

“Its your birthday Chloe did you know that,” Jordan asked with a smile as she dressed her and Jacob in their party clothes.

Hearing the little girl giggle she laughed but cracked out loud when she Jacob grabbed her finger as she went to reach for the dress for Chloe that sat next to him.

“Yes your birthday too,” Jordan said once she took a breath and kissed his cheek once he let her finger go.

Picking up the dress and slipping it over Chloe’s body and buttoned her up in the back.

“They ready,” Justin asked coming in and standing next to their cribs.

“I just need to put Chloe’s hair up and were good,” Jordan said taking a baby hair band out with a bow on it and pulled the little bit of hair she had on top of her head and tied it.

“All ready to party,” Jordan said picking up Jacob and handing him over to Justin in his little shorts and blue shirt with sweater vest.

“Well arent you all handsome,” Justin laughed when Jacob pulled at Justin’s vest.

Jordan laughed as she bounced Chloe on her hip as Justin nodded at Jacob and said yes were both wearing vests.

--

“So who’s all here,” Jordan asked as they walked down the stairs.

“Family mostly, there are a few of my friends but only like five of them maybe,” he said.

“Gotcha,” Jordan said.

“My dad is powering the grill,” he said with a laugh as he took Chloe from her and placed them in their outside bouncers.

“Paul at the grill,” she questioned.

“Its not that bad,” he said with a laugh as they pushed the little ones out side so they could move about in the backyard.

“Yea it is all the horror stories you and Lynn told me that make me think he is pro chef,” Jordan said with a shake of her head.

“I’ll keep ya save,” he laughed as he held her.

“Oh my hero,” she exclaimed than started to laugh till Justin pinched her sides.

“Hey,” she said.

“Well don’t mock me,” he said but only laughed when Jordan rolled her eyes and went to go get a drink and talk to people.

Sitting at the table Jordan helped the little ones eat their food and maybe let them suck on a chip or two from her plate.

Having sung happy birthday and let the Chloe and Jacob share a piece of cake she sat with them as the bounced around and giggled like maniacs.

Unaware of Justin watching her with a big smile on his face.

“Be careful,” he heard his mother say as she watched them too laughing when some how Jordan got bumped by Jacobs bouncer and her cake end up on her nose.

“Of what mom, I’m just happy that their happy and that Jordan is great with them,” Justin explained look over at Lynn.

“You know what I mean,” she told her son.

“Look mom its only been a couple months I appreciate your concern but seriously, Jordan and me,” he questioned her.

“Just a mother intuition,” she said making Justin chuckle.

“Well than,” was all he said as he headed over to Jordan and his kids first handing her a napkin which she laughed about and than picking up Chloe while she picked up Jacob and they headed over to the swing set.

 

“We shall see in deed,” Lynn thought with a shake of her head.

The plan to deceive the media about how the mother of Justin’s kids left was working so far, Jordan played mother to the media at least and when comments were made she didn’t say anything and neither did Justin or anyone else who knew.

It was like a silent contract between everyone who knew the truth, the only announcement to the media was Justin and his family was fine and happy and would wish people would respect their privacy at the time.

Lynn thought about all that had been going on, while Justin and Jordan never played couple in private or to the media they had been getting closer and she was scared that if things happened too fast, it would be worse than when Justin found out Andrea left not just for him, but everyone involved.

 

 

 

Chapter 9 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
COmments/Reviews are your FRiends!

“ I could have handled her I could and I would have, Let me go,” Jordan shouted at Dre as he pulled her from the car and was making his way towards the house and when all of sudden the patio light came on and Justin stepped out looking concern.

“Dre buddy, when I called you out to take her and watch her because the recent media attention I didn’t mean to man handler dude,” Justin said as he watched Jordan pull away and mostly swayed her way up towards the door.

“Are you drunk,” Justin asked grabbing her wrist.

“I’m fucking tipsy,” Jordan mumbled trying not to stare into his eyes.

“Andrea was there,” Dre mentioned and Justin who was about to let her wrist go, stop cold.

“What,” he questioned.

“Well she was at the bar, and well she came up to Jordan,” Dre explained.

“Yea she fucking had the nerve to say something about me parenting her kids,” Jordan mumbled and it was than Justin noticed she was more pissed and depressed than drunk or as she claimed tipsy anymore.

“Is that why your wasted,” Justin asked pulling her closer.

“No,” Jordan said still looking towards either his shirt or the patio cement.

“That’s what happened after, and before the fight,” Dre said.

“You didn’t,” Justin said.

“No, I didn’t even get a freaking punch Dre dragged me out of there the moment she slapped me and I pulled her hair,” Jordan said as she started to fidget feeling Justin’s gaze on her face.

 

“I think Dre was right to do it,” Justin said and turning to Dre he thanked him and wished him a good night as he pulled Jordan inside.

“I could have taken her,” Jordan said with a sigh as she plopped on the couch, her night off to hang with her friends had turn ugly and now she was just sad and tired.

“Did I say I doubt that,” Justin said making Jordan looking up and see his smiling face.

“Your not mad,” She questioned and he chuckled.

“I think she gets what she deserves,” was all he said as he sat next to her.

“Yeah,” was all that Jordan said as she kicked her heels off from her feet and pulled them up to her on the couch.

Looking at the baby monitor that was on the coffee table she looked at Justin.

“Their asleep,” Justin said seeing where her eyes looked.

Jordan nodded.

It was quiet for a moment before Justin looked at her and cleared his throat.

“What did she say, no wait I don’t want to know,” Justin said but than took a sigh.

Jordan took a breath and turned so her back was facing the arm of the sofa and looked at Justin.

“It was more of what she said about you that made me angry, what she had to say about me was stupid because she has no place in that,” Jordan said making Justin look over at her.

“What she said about me,” Justin questioned and watched her nod.

Jordan took a hand and rubbed her eyes, than placed it in her lap before she took the opposite hand and ran it through her hair.

It was Justin’s hand taking that hand out of her hair that stopped her movements and made her look up at him again.

“You stood up for me,” he asked.

“I stood up for a good father, for a guy I think I know would do anything to protect his kids, and well a guy that I know isn’t capable of doing the things she said you made her do,” Jordan said not moving her eyes from his gaze.

“She said I made her do things,” Justin asked.

Jordan nodded.

“Fuck, like what,” He asked.

“Are you sure you want to know all this,” Jordan asked and saw him nod his head before he spoke.

“I’d rather hear it and regret hearing it than not hear it and have it eat at me to do so,” Justin explained and when Jordan gave him an ok sure I doubt that look he chuckled.

“Just tell me,” he said turning so he faced her and held her hand.

Taking her free hand she rubbed her nose and sniffed a little.

“She told me that you forced her do everything,” Jordan said.

“Everything,” He asked

“Everything, that you controlled her that you made her have sex with you and date you and have,” Jordan couldn’t say it as she looked at the baby monitor than the stairs that lead to the hallway to the little ones room, but Justin knew.

Before Justin could say I a word Jordan spoke again, “I’m sorry Justin I know you wouldn’t do that and that’s why I did what I did, as stupid as it was at the time, I think like you said she gets what she deserves,” She told him pulling his arms and than his shoulders into her grasp as she hugged him.

Placing his arms around her lower back he didn’t speak but he tired to comprehend everything as Jordan rubbed her back. Andrea the girl he thought he loved the girl he thought loved him, though he had forced her into everything, forced her to have. Next thing he knew he cracked and a sob was let out of his throat and as he went to pull away from Jordan he was surprised when she held him tighter.

“Shh, Justin its ok she’s an asshole, she is just trying to place the blame you did nothing wrong,” Jordan spoke near his ear in a soft voice.

Justin pulled away just enough to face her and smiled slightly as he felt her wipe the tears on his cheek away.

“This might sound weird, and you don’t have to,” he said softly looking down at his lap.

“What, is it,” Jordan asked.

When he looked up Jordan thought she was gonna cry too as his eyes welled up again as he went to speak, “Could I hold you tonight, could you hold me too,” he asked in almost a kid like voice and didn’t really look her in the eye.

Jordan placed her hand on the side of his forehead and ran her fingers in the little bit of curls on that side of his head making him look up at her.

“Of course, you can,” She told him and than let him take the hand that was in his hair in his grasp and than grabbing the baby monitor he led her up stairs to his room.

Pulling back the covers to his bead after placing the monitor on the night stand, he helped her get in and the laid next to each other. It took a minute before Jordan placed her arm under his around his waist and started to rub his back. He let his drop on her hip bone as he looked up from the sheets and into her eyes and stared at her.

“Thank you Jordan,” he mumbled as he pulled at her a little bringing her closer.

“No need, I’m here for you Justin, for you for Chloe and Jacob as long as you need me,” She spoke softly.

Justin blinked back a few more tears and pulled her till she was fully up against him and placed his head on her shoulder.

“Still thank you,” he breathed against her ear and when he felt her nodded he started to rub her back.

“I still could take her,” Jordan whispered a couple minutes later making him chuckle and pull away to look at her face.

Taking his hand that was against her lower back he placed it on her cheek.

“I know you could have, but than you’d be in jail and where would we be without you,” he said making her smile.

“Besides, if anyone should become someone’s bitch in prison it should be her right,” Justin asked with a wink making Jordan laugh.

When her laughter died down she noticed Justin was staring at her with a soft look to his eyes and a smile that was still slightly on his lips from his joke.

“Justin,” she only got out as she felt his lips slightly press to hers and in too much shock to turn away or respond she let him, and the moment he deepened it just slightly as his hand went back to her lower back her mouth responded and kissed him back.

They both didn’t know why they were doing it, but they both knew it felt good at that moment, as Justin pulled her towards him and leaned on his back wrapping one arm around her lower back and the other held her chin and neck in its grasp.

As the kiss continued Jordan’s hands locked at the base of his neck her thumbs and fingers slightly playing at the curls that stared at his neck.

What started slow and sped up ended slower than it had began as they took their last kisses from each other and Justin took the hand that was on her chin and placed it with his other at her lower back kissing her nose than Jordan’s forehead he look at her as she looked at him.

He slowly kissed her again and than as she rested her head against the base of his neck and shoulder he ran his hand through her hair.

As they fell asleep in each others arms neither said a word about the kiss, or the feelings that either of them now held in their hearts.

Chapter 10 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
Comments are love.. SHARE THE LOVE!

Laying in bed that Sunday morning after she had helped Justin get the kids ready for brunch with their grandparents Jordan declined going because when she woke up she had a terrible headache and well was still reeling in what had come from Chloe’s mouth while she changed her and dressed her this morning.

It had been while Justin was in their closet getting Jacob’s clothes out that while Jordan was pulling Chloe to sit up to put her shirt over her head Chloe stopped her with a hand her finger and looked at her and garbled “Mama.”

Jordan had just stared and shook it off when Justin asked her what was wrong the moment he saw her just staring at Chloe, when he came to place her socks and shoes next to the changing table Jordan had been using.

They had left about a hour ago and as she had help Justin buckle them up and let him kiss her slightly on the lips with a small and wave she watched them drive away. Ever since that night when she had come back from the bar after her run in with Andrea they had been sharing little kisses here and there not really talking about what was happening nor where it was going but at the moment that was the these of her concerns when she heard the door open and shut and feet walk in but she knew Justin wasn’t gonna be back for another hour and he said he’d call when he was on his way.

“Justin,” She called not really getting up but hearing nothing she got up and went to the edge of her bed and listened.

Who ever it was had started to climb the stairs, and of course she had to be the first room from the stairs grabbing whatever she found that was big she grabbed a heavy book from the shelve in the corner of her room.

Standing near the door frame see watched the whoever’s head start to come up the stairs she glared in anger when she realized it was none other than Andrea.

“How the fuck did you get in here,” Jordan said coming out the room to stand in front of her as she made it up the last step.

“I have a key you moron,” Andrea said showing the key.

“Well than give it back you shouldn’t be here you don’t belong here,” Jordan said going for it but stopped when Andrea just laughed and pushed her keys into her pocket.

“You are a stupid bitch aren’t you,” Andrea spoke trying to by pass Jordan but glared when Jordan stood firm in her place.

“Would you move,” she said.

“Would you leave,” Jordan shot back.

“Try to protect what isn’t yours I see,” Andrea said.

“Their not yours either,” Jordan shot back but Andrea laughed again.

“Oh, there mine and they will be only mine soon Deary,” Andrea spoke giving Jordan a look.

“Says the person who only a week ago said you wanted nothing to do with them and that Justin had made you have them,” Jordan said.

“I never said that wasn’t true, but hey I just figured out how much the brats are worth if I get custody and make Justin pay child support so ,” Andrea shrugged trying to than move around Jordan but she blocked her pushing her in her arm.

“Push me again bitch,” Andrea said.

“Not worth it,” Jordan said calmly.

“OH no,” Andrea said with a raised eyebrow before she pushed Jordan with much more force than Jordan had done to her making her almost fall but didn’t.

“What you gonna do Princess, huh you think you have it made, baby sit some kids maybe fall in love with a pop star right, that’s what you wanted all along,” Andrea spat.

“Shut up,” Jordan lunged but didn’t count Andrea moving and she tried to stop her self as she got to the steps but couldn’t counter balance her self and did a summersault down a couple to she laid out in the middle of them and groaned before she looked up and saw Andrea laughing before she said, “Time to go get my pay check,” but before she could move Justin opened the door and looked around.

“Andrea what the fuck are you doing here,” Justin said.

“You never changed the locks,” She shrugged.

“Where is Jordan,” He said.

“She took a little fall,” Andréa laughed as she pointed towards the stairs and saw Jordan sit up holding her head.

“DRE,” Justin called before he rushed to Jordan.

“Get the fuck out,” He glared up the steps to Andrea who just shook her head.

“You have something that’s mine,” Andrea said.

Justin looked up at her in question and than looked at Jordan.

“She wants the kids, for child fucking support,” Jordan said softly .

“Fuck that your never gonna get them, you abandoned them,” Justin screamed and was about to race up the steps to tell her what he really thought of her before Dre grabbed his shoulder.

“Let me just get her out of here Justin,” He said and Justin nodded turning to look back at Jordan.

“Where are they,” Jordan said softly looking up at Justin.

“With my mom, when you didn’t answer your phone on the third ring I knew something was wrong so I had Dre come get me and take me home,” Justin said helping Jordan up and watched her cringe when she stretched her back.

“You ok,” He asked as he moved them out of the way of a Dre wrestling Andrea out the door.

“Yea, maybe a little bruised but I’m good,” Jordan said and didn’t question it when Justin wrapped his arms around her waist and held her to him.

“What happened,” he whispered against her ear as Dre had shut the door and became post in front of it.

“I don’t know I was in my bed just looking up at the ceiling trying to think and than I heard the door open and I just knew it wasn’t you but I called your name anyways, and the person didn’t answer and than when I saw her head come up the stairs I just jumped in front of her and we just stared to bicker and she said stuff about how she was gonna get them back and get custody and make you pay child support because that’s all they were worth,” Jordan said and that’s when the tears started to form and run down her face as she heard the callous come her mouth that Andrea had said towards the two little ones.

“Shh, its ok,” Justin said holding her up to his body in a tight hug.

“No, no its not Justin, she’s, she’s we gotta do something,” Jordan said against his ear.

“We,” he questioned.

Jordan looked at him funny, “Yeah we, Justin I care so much for those two its like,” she stopped and shook her head.

“Like their yours,” he questioned placing his hand on her cheek.

“NO no, their not mine but I do love them,” Jordan said and watched Justin smiled softly.

“Their yours too,” he said making her look up at him shock.

“Jordan I know this might sound weird but when I heard Chloe call you mama today it just, it just seemed right,” he said trying to look her in her eyes but failing miserable as he stared at her nose instead.

“You heard that,” she questioned and saw him look up at her finally and watched him nod.

“Its why you couldn’t come right, it shocked you,” he said running his hand against her cheek.

“Not really shock, just off guard maybe,” Jordan said with a slight shake to her head.

“She said it today on the way to lunch too,” Justin said.

“Oh,” Jordan sighed thinking maybe she was calling everyone that, till Justin held her chin in his hand.

“On the way to the restaurant she started to look around and than said “mama!,” He said ending in a baby voice.

“She did not,” Jordan said.

“I swear,” he said with a smile.

“Well than,” was all Jordan could say as she smiled back at her.

“So first thing first, is we have to change all the locks and file a custody suit and run adoption papers,” he said randomly naming off things that needed to be done.

“Ah. adoption papers,” Jordan questioned.

“I want you to,” he started to say till Jordan shook her head.

“Why we just established that their more yours than hers,” he said pointing towards the door.

“Justin, how would it look if you all a sudden had your nanny adopt your kids when your trying to file for custody,” Jordan said.

“Your not just my nanny,” Justin said.

“I know I’m your friend too, but honestly,” Jordan went to explain before she was caught off when Justin pulled her against his body and kissed her deep, deeper than either one of them had kissed each other before.

At first she didn’t respond too shocked by the movement but when she felt his tongue run against her lips for entrance she responded to this kiss and let her mouth open to him.

The kissed for a little longer till Justin had to pull back and he rest his head against hers.

“I swore to myself that I’d never fall again after Andrea, but honestly till I met you and got to know you I don’t think I knew what it met to really fall in love,” He said making Jordan look up at him.

“Its just something you cant fight,” he breathed and looked at her looking at him.

“You love me,” Jordan questioned.

“I, I’m falling pretty fast and that’s were its going,” he said as his fingers ran against her jaw line.

Jordan licked her lips.

“I’m scaring you with all of this aren’t I you didn’t think this you,” Justin started to say till Jordan kissed his lips lightly and shook her head.

“I just, I never really thought any thing of it, and maybe I didn’t want to cause than I would have had to face the truth,” Jordan said.

“And that would be,” he asked his eyes gleamed at hers try to read what she was gonna say before she said it.

“That I cant help but fall too,” she said and chuckled softly afterwards.

“Why you laughing,” he questioned.

“Were like some cheesy romance novel,” Jordan said and watched him smile.

“Just call me your Fabio,” he said making her laugh like crazy.

“What I cant be Fabio,” he asked.

“I don’t want Fabio,” Jordan said wrapping her arms around his neck.

“You don’t,” he asked wrapping his own arms around her waist.

“I want you,” she said making him smirk before he crashed his lips towards hers and they got lost in it pulling at one another trying to make it closer to each other but not quiet getting close enough.

As his hand went up her shirt they heard a person clear their throat, they jumping apart when Lynn stood there with Jacob on her hip and Dre holding Chloe.

“Oh don’t try to hide it, I saw everything,” Lynn laughed coming over to them handing Jacob to Justin and watched when Dre got close to Jordan, Chloe smiled like mad and shouted, “MAMA MAMA MAMA!,” reaching her pudgy arms out to Jordan who blushed as she looked at Lynn and went to hold Chloe who clung to her and snuggled against her and closed her eyes.

“She did it all her own,” Jordan said quickly and Lynn just shook her head.

“I know, Justin told me what happened this morning and hey I’d rather it be you any day,” Lynn said squeezing Jordan’s shoulder than kissed her forehead before going over to her son and gave him a half hug and ruffled Jacob’s hair before she made her way out the house with Dre.

“So locks, custody suit and Adopt,” Justin said looking at Jordan as he bounced Jacob.

“Yes, yes, and not yet,” Jordan said making Justin look at her curiously.

“Justin, right now its bout you getting to keep these guys and have it be where they belong me by trying to adopt them with out even being married to you for a certain length of time is just,” Jordan tired to explain as Justin spoke up.

“Than will get married,” he said making her jump.

“NO, Justin come on now, think logically I’ll be here for you and the kids, I’ll have to find something else besides being a nanny to them to be with you since that wouldn’t look good,” Jordan mumbled.

“Who cares what looks good, this is what it is Jordan and I care for you and them and I want us to stay together and,” Justin said placing Jacob in his play pen in the living room as he pulled Jordan that way.

“I wouldn’t be going anywhere but come on how bad does it look, let alone sound that you are with your kid’s nanny,” She asked.

“We haven’t done anything,” he said and watched her nod.

“Yet,” he added making her look at him and just shake her head when he chuckled.

“Justin, just let me do this ok, it would make me feel better, especially with us “being together,” she said air quoting the last part as she laid a sleeping Chloe into the play pen next to her brother.

“Being together,” he said mocking her fingers and look at her in question.

“Don’t mock me,” Jordan said with a glare.

“I’m not mocking you,” Justin said pulling her towards him wrapping his arms around her lower back as she wrapped her around his neck.

“You just make it sound like some job or something that has to be done,” he said with sigh.

“And that’s what it will look like if I’m still the kid’s nanny,” Jordan explained and watch him take a breath out and blow it with a sigh knowing she was right.

“I can still do this,” he said kissing her lightly.

“Mhmmp,” Jordan said.

“And this,” he said running his hand up her back under her shirt.

“You’ve never done that before,” She said.

“Its where it was gonna go till my Mom interrupted us,” he said making her chuckle.

“Really,” she questioned him.

“Yea, really Jordan you mean so much to me and when you’re here right here like this, I feel like I’m safe and like my whole world is gonna be ok,” he said as he nestled her cheek with his nose.

“Same here baby,” Jordan said.

“Say that again,” he said.

“Same here,” She questioned and watched him shake her head.

“Baby,” she questioned and he nodded with a smirk.

“Your silly,” She laughed as he pulled his face up to her ear and whispered , “Baby,” against her cheek.

“Silly over you,” he said making her chuckle.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” she said a second later and pulled him against her and when she went to look up to steal a kiss she jumped slightly as he dove under and stole one away from her.

When they started to get out of hand Jordan pushed against his chest.

“Justin we gotta stop,” she said.

“Why,” he said making her chuckle.

“Your son is being a peeper,” she said making him look over at Jacob who was eyeing the two with curiosity and Chloe continued to sleep.

“Just like his daddy,” she laughed and than laughed louder when he gave her a shock look before he took the free hand that wasn’t up her shirt still and smacked her ass.

“Just like him,” she said Justin just laughed and shook his head as he pulled his hand from her back to rest on her hip and than pulled her over to the couch handing Jordan the remote as he leaned into the play pen and leaned inside to lay Jacob down and rubbed a hand over his curls that had started to form on his head from the length of hair that had been growing.

As Jordan turned on the TV and turned down the volume so they could still hear it and not be too loud she let Justin wrap his arm around her shoulder and pull her to him as he watched the little ones sleep for a moment before he looked at her.

“You know you wont be able to do that as easily a few years from now,” she said.

“Shh, I’ll take it for as long as I can get don’t put ideas in their heads,” he said and laughing she went to say.

“Its not about me saying,” but she didn’t get to finish her sentence when he cut her off with a kiss and than kissed her nose and forehead before he pulled her closer and they started to watch a movie that was already half over but at that moment they didn’t care.

Epilouge by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
I hate to make this short ending but i cant think of anywhere to go with this story anymore, so here ya go. I hope you enjoy.. COMMENTS PLEASE!

The road hadn’t been easy, when Justin filed for the custody papers after Jordan found a job at daycare center one town over, at that time Andrea had filed for custody as well.

Who ever said that the good guy always wins over the bad sure makes it sound easier than it seems, there was a few times when their relationship got in the way and so did Justin’s profession. Though with his down time that he had just started to work with other artists in the studio as a producer since the little ones first birthday seemed a good thing, and so did Jordan’s actions to take a different employer.

At first they thought it might be a lost for them, because things were just in the start of what Jordan and Justin had and the judge had made a comment about it being rocky but than brought Andrea in to say that what she had done by abandoning the kids for more than six months was uncalled for and the factor that both of them had more than enough eye witness to their testimonies of what she really wanted the kids for and how she viewed them she didn’t get them and Jordan and Justin did.

It had been a year since that date and Jordan had been the adoptive mother of Chloe and Jacob for a little over six months waiting for the media and the word on the street to just die down, her and Justin had been married for about eight months after he surprised her with an engagement the day they had one the case saying he couldn’t have it any other way and she only could say that she felt the same.

Today was special for them for you see Jordan had become a mother herself, little Lynn was only born a month ago but it was still in means of celebration, they had their health they had their family and they had their whole life’s ahead of them.

When it came to the media and anyone else that really didn’t matter, out side circle of family and friends they didn’t really have a care. The court papers were sealed to the public so for anyone to know the truth of what happened their or anything else of the like was like everything else in they just let everyone else, Just Assume.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=381