A Love Of Two Households by Sassy Spacey
Summary: She left her hometown of Clinton, Mississippi to become a writer in California, and when her Actor Boyfriend (JC) throws her out she has no where to go but home, where she see's old friends, and an old lover (Lance) whom she despises.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Group, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: Yes Word count: 62007 Read: 66446 Published: Apr 11, 2007 Updated: May 15, 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 01: The Start by Sassy Spacey

2. Chapter 02: Home by Sassy Spacey

3. Chapter 03: Visiting by Sassy Spacey

4. Chapter 04: A Night Out by Sassy Spacey

4. Chapter 05: Him by Sassy Spacey

6. Chapter 06: Talking by Sassy Spacey

7. Chapter 07: Forgive and Forget by Sassy Spacey

8. Chapter 08: Friends Again by Sassy Spacey

9. Chapter 09: Possibility by Sassy Spacey

10. Chapter 10: Starting Over by Sassy Spacey

11. Chapter 11: Memories by Sassy Spacey

12. Chapter 12: Craving by Sassy Spacey

13. Chapter 13: The Plan by Sassy Spacey

14. Chapter 14: Starting Anew by Sassy Spacey

15. Chapter 15: Confessions by Sassy Spacey

16. Chapter 16: Confessing by Sassy Spacey

17. Chapter 17: The Next Step by Sassy Spacey

18. Chapter 18: The Truth by Sassy Spacey

19. Chapter 19: Undercover by Sassy Spacey

20. Chapter 20: Meeting The Friends by Sassy Spacey

21. Chapter 21: Secrets by Sassy Spacey

22. Chapter 22: Remembering by Sassy Spacey

23. Chapter 23: The Helper by Sassy Spacey

24. Chapter 24: Caught Up by Sassy Spacey

25. Chapter 25: The Decison by Sassy Spacey

26. Chapter 26: Going Forward by Sassy Spacey

27. Chapter 27: Expect The Unexpected by Sassy Spacey

28. Chapter 28: The Truth Comes Out by Sassy Spacey

29. Chapter 29: Time To Think by Sassy Spacey

30. Chapter 30: 'Family' by Sassy Spacey

31. Chapter 31: Feels Like Home by Sassy Spacey

32. EPILOUGE by Sassy Spacey

Chapter 01: The Start by Sassy Spacey
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Banner Made By: Me :)

A Love of Two Households
By: Traci W.


Chapter 01: The Start

Jocelyn Peterson sat down in her boyfriend's back porch. He was away on business, and he aloud her to stay there when he was away. She looked out over Malibu, as she relaxed on the balcony and sipped her iced tea. She couldn't believe she was there. She had moved to California to become a writer, all she wanted to do was to get her stuff published. She had been there for 7 years, moving there right after high school to start a life she wanted. She started school at UCLA, and graduated with honor's majoring in communication. She couldn't stand to live where she had come from; Clinton, Mississippi. She left her friend's and family behind to start the life she wanted. Her thoughts were disrupted when she heard the sliding door open behind her. She turned and her boyfriend Joshua Chasez walked over, he was in dress slacks and a blazer. She smiled, and got up.

"Hey baby..." she said her accent semi visible "I didn't hear you get in"
He smiled at her "I just did..." he said simply
She grinned and hugged him tightly "How was your trip?" she asked
"Usual..." he said
Jocelyn broke the hug and looked at him. He was acting really weird, and she couldn't put her finger on it.
"Are you hungry, we could go get something?" she questioned
"No...I had food on the plane" he said simply
"Oh..." she said "Well...let's go inside and I'll help you unpack"

They walked into the house. She closed the sliding door, and they walked up the stairs into his room, and he unpacked his things. Jocelyn sat down on the bed, as Josh put his suitcase on it, and opened it. She looked at him; he was so handsome she didn't know how she lucked out. He took out his pants and shirts that he had worn on that trip and laid them down on the bed.

"Did you bring me anything?" she asked smiling
Josh looked at her, and then took out a newspaper he had in his carryon, and handed it to her.
"Explain this?" he asked
Jocelyn looked at him confusingly, and unfolded the paper. The headline: "Two Timers...Not Just On the Best Seller's List". There was a picture of her holding hands with a guy. Jocelyn looked at him in shock.
"Baby, it's not what it seems" she started
Josh looked at her hurt "It seems to me like you want out" he said
A tear slid down her cheek as she looked at his hurt face.
"No I don't" she said looking at him
"Well that's too bad, because I do..." he said simply
Jocelyn looked at him in shock as she stood "Josh, baby please"
"No..." he said looking away "I want you out of my house...give me your key and get out and stay away from me..."
"You can't mean that..." she said
"Oh I do..." he said holding his hand out waiting for her to give him the key

Jocelyn looked at him, and sniffled. She wiped her eyes and walked over to where she put her purse, and took out her keys. She took off the key that he had given her, and handed it to him. He put it in his pocket, and looked at her.
"Now leave..." he said "Before I call the cops"
Jocelyn looked at him in shock. She grabbed her coat, and ran down the stair's putting her shoe's on quickly and got into her blue four door Ford truck. She quickly drove off; leaving skid mark's on his drive way as she drove down the street.

Hour's later; she lay on her couch in her own apartment. Her face stained with tears as she huddled under her blanket. He had kicked her out, with out any explanation. She turned over and started to cry again as she thought about the first time they had met, sparks flew right away. She knew she was in love with him within a week after they started dating. He had felt the same way, something as little as a misunderstanding could not have made him hate her so much. This wasn't like him at all; he was always the rational one. Her phone had been ringing off the hook, apparently JC had told people about the break up, because they were all reporters, and her friend's asking if she was ok. She couldn't take it anymore. She got up and quickly packed her bag, she was going home. The only place she knew where to go Clinton, Mississippi. She could not stay here with Joshua, and have everyone think she was a two-timing whore. She packed her bags, and grabbed her thing's she couldn't live without, and headed home. She drove, all night and all day.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 02: Home by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 02: Home

Finally, about 2 day's later she reached her hometown after many pit's stops for food, gas, and sleep. The town she grew up in, the town she had her memories in. She smiled as she drove down Main Street, it was exactly the same. There was the Corner store that was probably still owned by Randy Timberlake, she was really good friend's with his son Justin when she was younger. The little kid's of the new generation were out riding their bikes and laughing. She smiled as she looked around, she didn't know why she left. Actually, she did and it was because of one name: James Lance Bass. She sighed as she turned the corner on Oak Road drive, and kept driving, till she reached her childhood house right at the end of it. She stopped her car, and parked. She looked around at everything it was the same. She sighed and got out of her car, and headed towards the door. But before she could, the door was already opened, and her mother stepped out.

"Jocelyn??" she screamed with happiness
"Moma" Jocelyn said smiling
Her mother, Dianna ran down the steps of their house and into her daughter's arms.
"My baby, she's home" Dianna said smiling hugging her daughter tight
Jocelyn smiled as she hugged her mom back. It did feel good to be back in her mother's arms.
"Jeff!" Dianna called
Her father stepped onto the porch "What??" he called back
Then looked at who his wife was hugging, and he ran down the step's towards his daughter and hugged her tightly. Jocelyn smiled as he swung her around, she hugged her dad tightly. She definitely was a daddy's girl, and she knew it. Finally their hug ended, and Jeff looked at her.
"What are you doing here?" he asked smiling
Jocelyn smiled "What? I can't visit my family?" she asked looking at them
"Of course you can baby..." Dianna said smiling "We're just surprised to see you..."
Jocelyn smiled "I'm sorry I didn't call first..." she said
"It's alright don't worry about it..." her mother said "Jeff get her bag's..."
Dianna put her arm around her daughter's shoulder, and started to walk towards the house "I'm sure she's tired..." she said
Jeff walked towards the truck, and took out her bags and walked into the house behind Jocelyn and Dianna.

Jocelyn walked inside, and looked around her childhood home. It was just like it was 7 year's ago the same color walls, then same couch. Jocelyn smiled as she took off her jacket and looked around at her home.

"You hungry baby?" Dianna asked as she walked into the house with her daughter
"No" she said simply
Dianna looked at her "Oh come on...have some of my pie..." she said smiling

Jocelyn looked at her mom, and shrugged then sat down on the couch. Jeff came in, and put her bag's down by the front door. Dianna went right into the kitchen to get some pie and milk.

"What have you been up to baby?" Dianna asked as she walked into the living room a couple minutes later with her plate of pie, and milk.
"Nothing much..." she said taking a bite of her pie
"How's Josh?" her mother asked
Jocelyn swallowed her bite of pie and looked at her mom
"Well...ummm...we kind of broke up" she said looking at her mom, hope she wouldn't ask any questions.
"Awww he was sweet what happened?" she asked
"I um...I really don't want to talk about it" Jocelyn said sipping her milk
"Oh...well that's ok...we have plenty of time how long do you plan on stayin?" she asked
"I'm not sure...I've been working non-stop for awhile...I just needed a break" she said, semi telling the truth, she had been working non-stop and was planning on taking a break but her break up with Josh triggered it.

There was silence as Jocelyn finished eating her pie, and drinking her milk.
"So how is everyone?" she asked putting her plate down
Dianna smiled "Everyone's great" she said "Allyson...you remember her right?"
"Yes mama...it hasn't been that long, she was only my best friend" Jocelyn said
"Yes right...well she has a baby now...10 months" she said smiling
"OMG...that's wonderful...so her marriage with Joey is going well then" she said smiling
"Yes I’m sure it is..." Dianna said
Jocelyn had gotten an invitation to Allyson's wedding, but she had to be at a book signing that day, and couldn't make it. She sent a wedding gift and her words but she knew Allyson would be really disappointed in her.
"What's her name?" Jocelyn asked
"It's Jenee " Dianna said
"Awww...I'm gonna have to pay a visit tomorrow" Jocelyn said smiling
"You should...she would be very happy to see you, they live a little outside of town on a farm" Dianna said
"I think I will...so how about everyone else? Does Randy still run the Corner store?" She asked smiling
"Oh yes...he's there...Justin works there quite a lot now" she said
"Aww how is Justin?" Jocelyn asked smiling, she remembered when he was quite the cutie back in high school.
"Justin...well he's doing good..." Dianna said smiling "Lance is doing really well for himself" she said out of the blue
Jocelyn looked at her mother "That's good" she said with a fake smile, she really didn't want to talk about him at the moment.
"And umm...let's see Chris is a psychologist up in New York" Dianna said
"No kidding...the gremlin finally made it huh?" Jocelyn said laughing
"Jocelyn!" her mother said, at her daughter's rudeness
Jocelyn laughed "Oh moma...I'm just playing around" she said smiling

Dianna looked at her daughter, and they continued to talk about all the people that still lived there and that Jocelyn grew up with. As they were talking, there was a knock at the door. Jeff walked to the door, and saw who it was.
"Come in" Jocelyn heard her father say "Jocelyn's in for a visit"
Jocelyn smiled, and stood seeing who was at their front door. Jean Anderson was in the hall way holding a freshly baked pie.
"Jean!" Jocelyn said getting up quickly and hugging her tightly
Jean was Allyson's mom, they were close friends
"Jocelyn" she said "It's true then..."
"What's true?" Jocelyn asked
"That you're in town" she said smiling "here..." she handed Jocelyn the pie. Jocelyn laughed and took it smiling.
"Randy thought he saw you driven into town...and you know this town...nothing stay's a secret forever" she said
Jocelyn laughed. They all sat down and talked awhile catching up on things. Awhile later Jean left and Jocelyn went into her old room, and unpacked. Her mother was making dinner while her father was watching TV. Jocelyn was in her room sitting on the bed looking out the window. She loved growing up here, and living here, being friend's with everyone. As she looked out the window, memories flashed

*FlashBack*

16 year old Allyson and Jocelyn walked down the hall of their only high-school. They stopped at their locker, to get their books out before lunch. Allyson was telling Jocelyn about the dress she was going to wear to homecoming. Jocelyn was listening as she got her books out.

"Jocelyn its soo beautiful" she said "Are you gonna go?"
"Ehh..." Jocelyn said
"Oh, come on" Allyson begged
"No date" she said
"I know someone..." she was cut off
"Guess who?" hands covered Allyson's eyes

She giggled as the mysterious person started to tickle her, and kissed her neck lightly. Jocelyn looked at who was behind her, and rolled her eyes, it was Allyson’s boyfriend: Joey Fatone. Allyson giggled as Joey wrapped his arms around her waist. Jocelyn closed her locker.

"Ready for lunch?" Jocelyn asked
They nodded, and started to walk towards the lunch area
"So Jocelyn, found a date yet?" Joey asked as they sat down at their familiar table.
Jocelyn rolled her eyes "If you must know...no I haven't" she said
Allyson giggled, and whispered something into his ear, and she smiled. Then their closest friend's, Justin and Chris walked over with their lunches and books.
"Hey guys" Jocelyn said "Thank god, you showed up"
"Why?" Justin asked "Love birds buggin?"
"Hey!" Allyson pouted and hugged Joey close
"Aww puppy love" Chris said laughing
"Yea right, 9 years from now they'll be married with a kid" Justin said (how true was that)
"Hey Jocelyn" they heard, and turned and saw 'Lance' walking towards them. Jocelyn smiled and waved back, he then sat down next to her where Justin was sitting and pushed him away. Justin looked at him with a half scowl, and was going to say something when Chris nudged him and shook his head.
"What's up?" Jocelyn asked
"Listen...I know its last minute, but...I've heard you don't have a date for homecoming so...you wanna go with me?"
Jocelyn could feel her face burning, as she looked into his beautiful green eyes.
"Um...sure" she said
"Hey, want to double date?" Allyson asked
"Yea, that would be awesome...we'll exchange info Bio" Joey said to Lance. They knew each other pretty well before.
Lance nodded "Great" he said then looked at Jocelyn and winked "Talk to you later"
"Bye" she said
He got up and left the table. Justin moved towards Jocelyn, as she looked at Allyson in shock
"OMG!" Jocelyn squealed and laughed
Jocelyn and Allyson started talking and laughing at they made plans for homecoming. Justin looked at Joey as he moved back to sit next to Jocelyn
"What a jerk" he said
"J, just be happy for her will you..." Joey said

*End Of FlashBack*

Jocelyn laughed at her thought's, she did have a great day, and homecoming was a dream. And that day started a great relationship with Lance that lasted 2 1/2 great years. There was a knock on her door that brought her out of her thoughts.
"Yea?" Jocelyn said
"Dinner's ready" her mother called
"Ok, I'll be right out" she said
She got up and put on a sweater, even in summer it got a lil chilly at night. She then walked out and had a nice meal with her family.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 03: Visiting by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 03: Visiting

Jocelyn woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside her window. She sat up and looked around and then lay back down again. She lay in bed and looked out the window. She was going to see Allyson today and hopefully not see who she didn't want to see.

*Flashback*

Jocelyn walked down the hall of her friend's house. There was 1 more week of school left, and all the seniors would graduate. Her friend was having this huge party and the whole school was practically there. She had been going out with Lance for about 2 and ½ years and it was great. She had gotten accepted into UCLA, and some other collages, and still didn't know where to go, since she wanted to be with Lance at all costs. She was coming back from the bathroom, and trying to find Lance again. She saw Allyson and Joey on the dance floor, and walked over to them.

"Have you seen Lance?" Jocelyn asked them
Allyson shook her head "No, sorry" she said
Joey shook his head no too.
"Need help finding him?" Allyson asked
Jocelyn smiled "No, that's ok" she said

She waved and then walked down another hall way, trying to find him. She then heard voices in a room, and saw the room door was cracked open. She couldn't put a face to the deep slurring voice, but it sounded familiar. She then looked inside the crack of the door, and couldn't believe what she saw. Lance in there with April Sanchez the head cheerleader and they were having sex. Her mouth fell open and she could already feel tears running down her cheeks and she barged into the room.

"What the hell are you doing??" she screamed
Lance looked at the figure in the door way, and his eyes widened in shock
"Joc" he said trying to get off of April
"I can't believe this!" she yelled and ran out of the room, down the hall and through the living room, and kitchen and out the door to the back patio.

Allyson saw her run, and she looked at Justin who was walking from the kitchen into the living room. He made a face to Allyson meaning "I got it" and walked back into the kitchen and out the back down. Jocelyn was sitting on the edge of the patio her face in her hands crying her eyes out. She had given everything to Lance, they had given themselves to each other on prom night, and he made it real special for her she thought she was going to spend forever with him. She cried as she thought about the great times they had together. Justin sat down next to her, putting his hand on her back. She looked at him, as he looked at her sympathetically.

"Oh god Justin" she bawled
Justin sighed and wrapped her in a hug.
"Joc…" he said
"Don't call me that" she said angrily
That was a nickname Lance had given to her, and she hated him now so she hated the nickname.
"Sorry" he said
Jocelyn wrapped her arms around his neck, and cried into his chest. Justin sighed, as he hugged her close.
"What happened?" Justin asked
"He was… was f*cking April" Jocelyn said bitterly
"You're kidding" Justin said in shock
Jocelyn shook her head no "I hate him" she said "I gave everything to him J, everything" she said

Justin sighed, and put her on his lap, as she let out all her emotions and feelings telling him the story about how she found Lance with April. They spend a good 30 minutes out there, Jocelyn crying into Justin's chest as he tried to calm her down. He then took her face in his hands, and looked into her eyes.

"Jocelyn, you deserve so much better" he said
Jocelyn looked down "No I don't" she said
"Of course you do" he said rubbing her back
Jocelyn sighed, and hugged him tightly.
"You want to go home?" he asked
"Lance drove" she said
"I'll take you" he said
"No way, you came to enjoy the party" Jocelyn said
"Let me be a friend, and take you home" he said
Jocelyn looked at him, and sighed.
"C'mon" he said

She stood up with him and they walked back into the kitchen from the back door. Allyson was standing with Joey and talking to some other people when she saw them. She walked over to them and saw Jocelyn's face.

"What happened?" Allyson asked
Jocelyn looked at her "Lance was doing it with April" she said
She then started to bawl again, and Allyson wrapped her in a hug. Justin then explained the story to her, as Allyson hugged her best friend closely.
"You want me to come?" Allyson asked when Justin had finished
"No, you guys stay and have fun" Jocelyn said
Allyson looked at her and hugged her again "Be careful, and I'll call you tomorrow" she said
"Ok" Jocelyn said

They broke the hug, and then Justin put his arm around Jocelyn's shoulders and they walked through the living room to the front door. They saw Joey holding Lance at bay, as they walked out. Justin took Jocelyn home, and made sure she got into bed, and waited till she fell asleep, then left.

*End of Flashback*

There was a knock on her door, that broke her from her day dream, and then her door opened. Dianna walked in.

"Jocelyn" she said
"Yea?" Jocelyn said looking at her
"I'm gonna go to work" she said "Your dad is gone…I'll be home by 4:00"
"OK" Jocelyn said smiling
"There's food and stuff…go visit" she said
"I will mama" Jocelyn said

Dianna then left. Jocelyn got up and took a shower and got dressed. About 45 minutes later, she walked into the kitchen. There were bagels with coffee and cream cheese sitting on the table. She sat down at the table and ate her breakfast. Soon she was done, and she shut everything off, and grabbed her keys, and purse and got into her truck and headed off towards the Corner store. She reached it, and got out of her truck and looked into the window. There was Randy behind the counter, ringing up a customer. She took a deep breath and walked inside, and the door rang. Without looking up Randy said.

"Mornin, you need any help?"
Jocelyn smiled "Yes, could you tell me where I can find Justin Timberlake" she said with her accent in full volume
"Should be in the back" he said
Jocelyn smiled "Thank ya"

She then headed towards the back. She looked in each aisle looking for her friend and finally saw him sweeping the floor. He had on an apron and his head was filled with curls. Jocelyn giggled and went up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me…are you the one they call Justin Timberlake?" Jocelyn asked hiding her accent.
Justin turned "Why yes-" he stopped "Jocelyn!!"
Jocelyn giggled as Justin hugged her close dropping the broom as he lifted her off her feet and twirled her around.
"Dad thought he saw you" he said
Jocelyn smiled "He was right" she said
"What are you doing in town?" he asked breaking the hug
Jocelyn grinned "Taken a break…thought I come see my friends and family"
He laughed "You seen Allyson yet?" he asked
"No…I'm gonna go after this…" she said
Justin smiled, and then they heard Randy.
"Justin! Quit talking and get back to work!"
Justin picked up the broom again and started sweeping.
"Sorry Randy, my fault!" Jocelyn shouted back
Randall looked out into the aisle where Jocelyn and Justin were
"Who that?" he asked
"Jocelyn" she said smiling
"No shyt…Jocelyn Peterson…I thought I saw you" he said "C'mere and give me a hug"
Jocelyn ran over and hugged Randall, they talked awhile then she walked back over to where Justin was as he finished up his sweeping.
"We missed you Jocelyn" Justin said
"I know, I missed ya'll too" she said and hugged him again "Listen…after I finish up visiting everyone…we'll go out ok? Like old times" she suggested
"OK" he said smiling
"Great, I better go then…see you" she said
"Bye" he said
Jocelyn walked to the front of the store.
"Bye Randy" she said
"Bye sweetie" he said

Jocelyn got back in her truck and drove towards Allyson and Joey's house. She drove down the dirt rode, towards the 2-story country house. It looked beautiful; it was 2 stories and had green shutters. Then big red barn was behind it. Jocelyn got out of her truck and smiled. She sniffed the air and grinned 'good ol country'. She walked towards the entrance of the house. She walked up the stairs to the porch and knocked on the door. Soon there was the sound of feet and the door opened. There was her best friend, Allyson. Her hair was up in a messy pony tail, her green eyes brightened.

"Jocelyn!!" she squealed lunging foreword into a hug, Jocelyn laughed as she hugged her friend back.
"Oh my gawd! Come in come in" Allyson said accent full
Jocelyn stepped inside smiling, and looked around.
"Wow I love what you've done with the place" she said
Allyson smiled "When did you get in?" she asked
"Yesterday…late afternoon…I'm surprised you haven't heard…Randy's telling the whole town" she said
Allyson laughed "Figures…no we don't go into town so much now…just to visit" she said as she brought her into the living room. There were some scattered baby toys on the floor.
"So how's Jenee?" Jocelyn asked picking up a rattle
Allyson laughed "She's so big…sorry I didn't send you an announcement…"
Jocelyn shrugged
"She should be waken from her nap soon" Allyson said
Just then the front door opened
"Hey Al, who's truck-" he was cut off as he saw Jocelyn on the couch
"Jocelyn!" he said and ran towards the couch and picked her up, wrapping her in a bear hug.
"Hi Jo" she said laughing
Joey put her down
"How are you?" he asked "Been awhile huh?"
"Yea…" she said smiling
Then the cries of Jenee came through the hall
"I'll get her…" Joey said kissing Allyson on the cheek as he walked past her. Allyson smiled, and Jocelyn looked at her and laughed.
"Guess it wasn't puppy love" she said
Allyson grinned "Nope" she said
Then Joey came walking back in with Jenee. She had tousled hair and her eyes were half open.
"Hey Jen" Allyson said smiling
Jenee smiled and waved her arms, Jocelyn smiled. Allyson got up and walked over to her and took her from Joey.
"Jenee…this is Aunt Jocelyn" Allyson said
Jocelyn smiled and stroked Jenee's hair.
"Hi Jenee" Jocelyn said
Jenee giggled "Hi" she said shyly
"You wanna hold her?" Allyson asked
Jocelyn shook her head no "I'll drop her"
Allyson laughed "Oh come on…it's not that hard"
Jocelyn looked at her with an unsure look.
"Please for me" she said with a smile
Jocelyn looked at her a little insecure
"Oh come on, if Joey could do it…you can" Allyson said
"Hey!" Joey said pouting
Allyson laughed. Jocelyn sat down with a huff, and Allyson handed her Jenee. Jocelyn took her and set her on her lap. Joey went into the kitchen to fix himself something to eat.
"So what have you been up too?" Allyson asked "Last time I heard you were hot and heavy with that actor Joshua Chasez"
Jocelyn's face fell "No…" she shook her head "We're not together anymore" she said
"Aww…why not?" Allyson asked
"We had issues" she said
"Oh" Allyson said
Jenee was getting bored, and started to squirm. Jocelyn put her on the ground where she played.
"So who have you seen?" Allyson asked
"Your mom, she came over yesterday" she said "And Justin…I saw him before I came over…"
"Oh…" Alyson said
"He looks good…is he taken?" Jocelyn asked
Allyson's eyes got big
"What?" Jocelyn asked
"He's gay" Allyson signed to Jocelyn
Jocelyn laughed; they both took ASL (American Sign Language) and used to sign back and forth all day long.
"No way!" Jocelyn said
Ashley nodded "Remember Jack Hutton?"
Jocelyn nodded
Then Allyson signed "Together"
"Wow…" Jocelyn said "Waste of a man"
"Jocelyn!" she said laughing

She giggled. They talked more, about everything memories, good ones and bad ones. Jocelyn explained the Josh issue, and she cried over that finally happy to get it out, but they picked up where they left off and it was great. It was about 2:30 when Jocelyn left. They were all gonna get together that night, at the local bar with Justin and his 'friend'.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 04: A Night Out by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 04: A Night Out

That night Jocelyn was in her room getting ready for her night out with her best friends. She had spent the day visiting more of the people she had grown up with, all except Lance, no one had really talked about him and she wasn't going to bring him up. She got home from her visits, and played cards with her mother and Jean for awhile, while Matt (Jean's husband, Allyson's dad) and Jeff sat and watched TV. But now, she was trying to find an outfit for tonight. She decided on a burgundy peasant shirt, dark Denim jeans and black leather boots. Her hair was semi curled, and she had her make up on. She looked at herself in the mirror and was happy with her outfit. She grabbed her black leather jacket and her purse and walked out of her room. Her mom and dad were watching TV, sitting on the couch as she walked out and her mom looked up.

"Hey baby, you leavin?" she asked
Jocelyn nodded "I'm just gonna go hang out with Jo and Al"
"OK…have a good time" she said

Jocelyn walked towards them and gave them both a hug and a kiss good bye. She then left the house, and got into her truck and headed to MIKES the local bar. Her ride there was quiet, and she had her window down so the wind ran through her semi curled hair. She soon reached the bar, and took one last look at her rear-view mirror, and touched up her lip gloss. Then her purse vibrated, and she looked at it, and then remembered her cell phone. She quickly picked it up.

"Hello?"
"Where the hell have you been??"
It was her agent Brandon, she totally forgot to call him and tell him what was happening.
"Hey Brandon" she said trying to play it cool
"Don't 'Hey Brandon' me…" he shouted "Where are you?"
"Umm…home" she said simply
"Home??" he questioned "As in Mississippi??"
"Yea…" she said
"What happened between you and Josh?" he asked
"He broke up with me…and I couldn't take it, my phone was ringing off the hook and I had to get out" she said tears threatening her eyes
"Alright, I'm sorry for yelling…"
"That's ok" she said sniffling
"What happened?"
"Well, Josh saw the picture of me and you holding hands in the paper" she said "I told you someone was going to see us"
"It was friendship" he defended
"Yea well, tell the freakin media that" she said "They turned it all around, and he believed it…so he told me to leave…"
"You want me to explain it to him?" he asked
"No…" she said angrily "He doesn't trust me fine…"
"Did you try and explain it?" he asked
"Of course…he didn't want to hear it…he told me to leave…so I did"
"Ok, how long you plan on stayin there?"
"I don't know" she said "I need a break"
"Alright, I'll work everything out ok?" he said
"Ok…" she said smiling "Thanks Brandon"
"No problem gurlie" he said
"OK I better go…I got more people to visit" Jocelyn said
Brandon laughed "Alright, I'll call you tomorrow"
"Ok…bye"
"Bye"

Jocelyn hung up the phone. She looked at her reflection again, and wiped under her eyes. She pulled herself together and then got out of the car, and walked towards the entrance of MIKES. She walked into the bar, her stomach full of butterflies and looked around. She saw Justin and his boyfriend Jack sitting at the bar, Justin turned as she walked in and waved for her to go over to them. She quickly walked over to him hugging him hello and being introduced again to Jack, he had been a junior when they were seniors so she didn't know him all that much. They sat at the bar, and talked while they waited for Joey and Allyson to come.

"So how did the rest of your day go?" Justin asked
"Good" Jocelyn said sipping her beer
"No sign of you-know-who?" Justin asked
Jocelyn looked at him, and shook her head no.
"Who's you-know-who?" Jack asked innocently not knowing the situation
"Someone that broke my heart" Jocelyn said simply
Jack looked at Justin then at her with a regretful look.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know" he said
Jocelyn then smiled "Don't beat yourself up…" she said
Justin smiled, and hugged her close. Then Allyson and Joey walked over to them, they were both dressed to impress.
"You look great" Jocelyn said to Allyson as they hugged
Allyson smiled "I feel so weird being here without Jenee" she said
Joey came up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist "She's ok" he reassured her

Allyson smiled, turned and kissed his cheek. Joey and Allyson ordered some drinks and they all sat and talked. They talked to some of their old friends who came around to say hello to Jocelyn and chit chat. Then Joey and Allyson went out on the dance floor, Justin looked at Jocelyn as she sat at the bar watching them smiling. Jack then grabbed his hand

"Wanna show em how it's done?" he asked Justin
Justin smiled at his love, and then looked at Jocelyn. He didn't want to leave her all alone. Jocelyn then turned to them, knowing the look on Justin's face.
"Don't even think about it…" she said "Go and dance, have a good time"
"But, you're all alone" Justin said
Jocelyn smiled "I'll live" she said "Now go before I steal him from you" she winked at Jack as he grinned back at her
Justin laughed, and kissed her cheek then headed out on the dance floor with Jack. Jocelyn smiled as she watched her friends have a good time, and laughed as she remembered old times as well.

*Flashback*

Jocelyn walked with Lance down Main Street in Disney World, Orlando, Florida. It was the summer before senior year, and they all pulled money together to go to Disney World before school started. It was as usual, them two, Joey and Allyson, Justin and Chris. Chris had met up with a girl there and they were spending time together. Justin was taking turns; he would hang with Ally and Joey, then Chris and his new 'friend' and then go and hang out with Lance and Jocelyn. Right now he was in the candy store, as Jocelyn and Lance waited outside. Lance hugging Jocelyn from behind his arms wrapped around her waist. 

"We really need to get him someone" Lance said hugging her close
Jocelyn smiled, and put her hands on top of his.
"He'll get someone" she said "Someone really nice, that will deserve all he has to give"

Lance sighed and started to kiss the back of her neck. Jocelyn smiled, and Justin came out with a small bag. Jocelyn broke away from Lance, and walked towards Justin and Lance groaned in frustration and walked towards them. They then headed down to the castle where they were gonna meet everyone else because they all wanted to go on Space Mountain together. Joey and Allyson were sitting there, they had 1 huge bag.

"What did you get?" Jocelyn asked sitting next to her
Allyson smiled "We got hats for everyone, with their names on it too" she said

She started to take them out. Joey and Allyson got the Minnie and Mickey one, and Lance and Jocelyn got the Donald and Daisy one. Justin got the Pluto one, and they got Chris a Goofy one. They laughed at each other, and then got together and took a couple of pictures. Then they all headed to Space Mountain. After that they all stayed together. They went on more rides, and ate food and had a great time. None of them would ever forget it; it was a time full of innocence and freedom.

*End of Flashback*

Jocelyn was then snapped out of her daze, as someone tapped her shoulder. She turned smiling, but when she saw who it was her expression hardened.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 05: Him by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 05: Him

‘LANCE!’ her mind screamed as she tried to remain calm as he looked at her, through the dimly lit bar.

“Wow, it is you” he said smiling “How are you Joc?”

Jocelyn gulped, he used the forbidden nickname, she was just about to let him have a piece of her mind when she realized she was in public, in front of people she hadn’t seen in years…and her break up with Josh was still new, she really didn’t want to get into another fight.

“Lance…” she managed to say, trying her best to smile
He pulled her into a hug, and they broke it and he sat on the stool next to her.
“Everyone was right, you are here, and you look great” he said “How are you?”
“I’m doing well” she said smiling “How about you, I heard you’re doing well for yourself”
“Hah, not as good as you that’s for sure” he said
“Try me, what do you do?” she asked him,
“I’m a music teacher, at our old high school” he said smiling
“Wow” she said “That’s great, you always had the voice that’s for sure”

Jocelyn remembered his voice, it used to haunt her in her dreams; his deep bass voice would rock her to sleep any day. Lance smiled at her compliment. They continued making small talk, about the past 7 years not getting into anything to deep, just a conversation between old friends. Across the bar, Justin who had been sharing a dance with his boyfriend, looked over and saw Jocelyn facing the other way talking to someone. He looked at the mysterious man, and tried to put a face to the figure. Joey and Allyson went to take a break, well kind of Allyson the worrier that she was went to use the pay phone to call Joey’s parents to make sure Jenee was ok, and Joey went to mingle with some friends. Jack put his hands on each side of his boyfriend face, and made him look at him.

“J” he said
Justin’s gaze broke from Jocelyn and looked at his boyfriend “Yea?” he said
“Stop worrying…” Jack said
“I can’t help it Jack” he said “You don’t know what happened to her…”

Jack sighed and looked up at Justin, and wrapped him in a tight embrace. They broke the hug, and Justin smiled and kissed Jack’s nose and then turned back to Jocelyn and saw the man she was talking to: Lance. A scowl grew across his face, and he broke away from Jack’s arms, walking towards Jocelyn and Lance. Jack saw the guy who was talking to Jocelyn, and groaned, this could be bad he started to walk after Justin trying his best to catch up. Joey saw how Justin took off quickly from the dance floor and looked in the direction he was going and saw Lance talking to Jocelyn.
‘Oh shyt’ he thought ‘hell’s about to break lose’

Jocelyn was actually enjoying her conversation with Lance when someone came over and draped an arm around her shoulder; she looked her side and saw Justin, with a very angry expression on his face.

“Hello James…” Justin said coldly
Lance looked from Jocelyn to Justin and sat up straight. “Justin…” he said back calmly
Jocelyn reached up, and gripped Justin’s hand making him look at her.
“It’s alright J” she said smiling at him

Justin looked at her cautiously, and then at Lance again. He trusted her, but he didn’t trust him. Then Jack finally made his way over to them, and was kind of huffing as he stood behind Justin.

“Geezish J, walk any faster” Jack said
Lance looked at Jack, and then at Justin.
“Oh…this is the new boyfriend” Lance said smiling and stood up
He put his hand out to him “Hi, I’m Lance” he said
Jack looked at him “Jack” he said shaking his hand

Jocelyn watched the scene sacredly, she didn’t know what Lance was thinking or what he was going to do, Justin either but he looked pretty pissed.

“No wonder Justin never dated any girls in high school” Lance said grinning
Jocelyn looked at Lance “Lance…don’t” she said “Please…”
“What I did in high school, is none of your business James…” Justin said
Lance snickered “Of course not” he said

Then good ol Joey came to save the day, he and Allyson walked over
“Hey Lance, buddy” he said pulling Lance into a hug “It’s been awhile how are you?”
Lance looked at Joey and grinned “Good…how about you, I hear you have a new daughter” he said
“Yup…Jenee” Joey said proudly

Joey and Lance got into small talk, as Allyson broke away from Joey’s side and went to her friends.

“You guys alright?” she asked
Jocelyn looked at her and nodded “Fine…” she said
Justin sat down on the other side of Jocelyn, keeping the mean scowl on his face, and Jocelyn turned to him.
“Justin…” she said rubbing his back
He mumbled something and turned away. Jocelyn sighed and laid her head on his shoulder.
“Justin…talk to me…” she said
”How could you…even look at him after what he did?” Justin asked
Jocelyn sighed, “Juju that was 7 years ago…”
“Maybe…but it killed you…I was there remember…” he said
“I know you were…and I will always love you for that” she said wrapping her arm around his waist pulling him into a hug.
“I didn’t tell you earlier…but I just got out of a major relationship…and I really didn’t feel like getting into a brawl…especially with Lance and all these people around watching” she said
“Who were you dating?” he asked
“Joshua Chasez” she said
Justin’s face dropped “The actor Joshua Chasez?” he questioned
Jocelyn semi smiled and nodded
“What happened?” Justin asked
“He thought I was cheating…” Jocelyn said
“Were you?” Justin asked innocently
“Justin!!” Jocelyn said looking at him
Justin blushed “Just wondering…” he said
Jocelyn laughed “Come on…enjoy the rest of the night” she said “Please…”

Justin sighed and looked at Jocelyn, and smiled and hugged her close. Jocelyn smiled as she hugged one of her closest friends, it felt so good to be in his arms, she remembered him comforting her after she found Lance, and he was the best friend anyone could ask for. They broke the hug, and Justin kissed her head.

“Ready to dance?” he asked

Jocelyn grinned and looked at Jack, to make sure it was ok and he smiled encouragingly at them and nodded. Jocelyn got up, and they made their way to the dance flooring trying to forget anything bad had ever happened.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 06: Talking by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 06: Talking

The weeks had gone by quickly. Jocelyn had finally had time to herself to relax. She had gotten her affairs in order with Brandon and gave a statement about her break up with Josh for the media. She had gone around and visited almost everyone she knew, she’d also been helping out Allyson with Jenee, babysitting while Allyson went to do things. Right now Jocelyn was walking down the street pushing Jenee in her stroller. They were walking down to the Corner store to meet Justin, and then they would go to lunch. Jocelyn was looking around at the town that she grew up in, and her ‘niece’ would grow up in too. The distant sound of a dog barking could be heard.

Jenee looked up at Jocelyn turning in her stroller “og” she said
Jocelyn smiled “That’s right, dog” she said
Jenee smiled again and sat back in her seat.
“og” Jenee said again pointing straight ahead
Jocelyn looked ahead, and saw a chocolate lab being walked by someone. Jocelyn looked at the man, and her breath caught in her throat, Lance was the one walking the dog.
“I et it?” Jenee asked
“Maybe” Jocelyn said, she could feel her face turning pink as Lance walked closer.
His puppy saw new people and started to run towards them barking happily.
“Cocoa!” called Lance and the puppy stopped
Lance came rushing over and looked at Jocelyn, realizing it was her
“Joc…” he smiled “Hey…”
Jocelyn smiled “He yours?” she asked referring to Cocoa.
Lance smiled “Yea…I just got her a couple months ago” he said
Jenee giggled as Cocoa started to lick her face “he ike me” she said
Jocelyn looked down at her and smiled then at Lance, and noticed he was watching her.
“Who’s this?” Lance said bending down to be Jenee’s size
Jenee looked at him shyly, and then at the puppy again.
“That’s Jenee, she’s Joey and Allyson’s” Jocelyn said
“Really?” he asked “Hi Jenee”
Jenee looked at Lance, and smiled shyly “Hi” she said
Lance smiled and stroked her chuddy cheek, then stood up and looked at Jocelyn.
“So where you off too?” he asked
“Uh to the Corner store to pick up Justin, for lunch” she said
“Oh…” he said
There was a strange silence, as Lance shuffled the rocks under his feet and looked around.
“I can’t believe you still don’t like him, after all this time” Jocelyn said referring to Justin
Lance shrugged “I don’t know what it is about him…” he said
“It’s not like he hit on me or anything, he’s gay” Jocelyn said
Lance shrugged again, and rubbed the back of his neck.
“So, what are you doing out here?” Jocelyn asked
Lance shrugged “No school today” he said smiling
“Oh…” Jocelyn said

She looked at Lance as he bent down to play with his dog and Jenee. She had to smile, he was so good to her when they were going out, he was the only one she thought about, she thought she would be with him forever, and then her thoughts trailed back to that party.

“unt oce” Jenee called
Jocelyn looked down at Jenee who was looking up at her
“Yes Jen” she said
“hunge” Jenee pouted
Jocelyn smiled “Ok, you heard her, I better get going” she said
Lance nodded
“You…umm you want to come?” Jocelyn asked nervously
Lance looked at her and rubbed his neck, looking at her shyly.
“No…not today” he said “Maybe some other time”
“Oh…” Jocelyn said semi disappointed
“Sorry I got things to do” Lance said
“Maybe some other time” Jocelyn smiled

Lance nodded and walked down the street calling Cocoa. Jocelyn went on her way pushing Jenee’s stroller. They reached the Corner store, and Justin was standing outside the store leaning against the wall. Justin heard the sound of wheels on rocks and turned and saw them, he smiled and made his way towards them.

“Hey Jenee” Justin said taking her out of her stroller
“ukle uttin!” she squealed hugging his neck
Jocelyn smiled “Sorry we’re late” she said
“That’s ok” Justin said as Jenee began to play with his face “Where were you?
”We saw Lance on the way, and Jenee wanted to play with his dog” she said
Justin looked at her in shock “Lance?” he asked
Jocelyn nodded
“You better tell me everything” Justin said

Jocelyn laughed. They walked down the street to the local diner. They got a booth near the back with a high chair for Jenee. They were now eating their burgers with fries and chocolate shakes. Jenee was making a mess of her macaroni and cheese in her high chair.

“So, where’s Jack?” Jocelyn asked
“Working” Justin said simply
“And where is that?” she asked
“Construction…with Joey” Justin said
Jocelyn watched him, as he played with Jenee
“What’s wrong?” she finally asked him
Justin looked at her, then down at his food
“You’re not…” he started “You’re not gonna get together with him again, are you?”
Jocelyn sighed “Justin, I just broke up with Josh…I am in no condition to get into another relationship…”
“But this is Lance” Justin pouted
Jocelyn smiled “You’re too cute J, too bad you swing the other way” she said
“Hey!” Justin said smiling “I’m telling Jack you said that”

Jocelyn laughed and took a bite of her burger. They finished their food in silence for a few minutes.
“So what did you and Lance talk about?” Justin asked
Jocelyn shrugged and told him about their little conversation.
“It wasn’t anything big” Jocelyn said
“Hmm” Justin said
“What?” Jocelyn asked
“Why doesn’t he like me?” Justin asked
Jocelyn shrugged “I don’t know” she said “Maybe because you were my protector” she said

Justin smiled and they finished their lunch. An hour later they finished lunch and then walked Justin back to the Corner store, and Jocelyn hugged him
“Thanks for lunch, I owe you” Jocelyn said
“No you don’t” Justin said
Jocelyn smiled and looked down at Jenee
“Say bye Uncle Justin” Jocelyn said
“Bye” she said smiling
Justin smiled and kissed Jenee’s head “Bye baby” he said

He then walked back into the corner store and Jocelyn started down the road pushing Jenee’s stroller to go home. By the time Jocelyn got home, Jenee was asleep; so Jocelyn picked her up and carried her inside, she put her in her bed huddled with blankets around her. Jocelyn then went into the living room and sat on the couch with a pad of paper and a pen. She had been starting to write a new story but couldn’t get it started there’s been a lot to do around here, she sighed and doodled on the pad, thinking.

*FlashBack*

22 year old Jocelyn walked down the street heading to the library. She had just put her first ever book out and was slowly becoming famous. She had on sunglasses and a hat to protect herself from fans; she wasn’t famous enough for a body guard yet. All she wanted was a good book and to sit down at the local coffee shop and read. She reached the library and walked down the aisles, busying herself by listening to her portable CD player. She walked down the aisle and spotted the book she wanted at the very top. So she reached up and gripped the book but she must have tripped on her own feet because she felt herself falling back. She was about the scream when she felt strong arms catch her.

“Oh my god” she whispered loudly, and got her footing “I’m sorry” she said and turned and looked at the person who caught her
Her breath caught in her throat as she looked into the piercing blue eyes of her rescuer.
“You ok?” he asked smiling
Jocelyn smiled and took off her headphones “Yes, thank you for saving me life”
He laughed “No problem…I’m Josh” he said
“Jocelyn” she said smiling
“You’re that new author” Josh said smiling
Jocelyn smiled “Yea, that’s me” she said
“Your book was great, I couldn’t put it down” he praised
Jocelyn giggled her face turning pink
“Thank you” she said
“So, you come here often?” Josh asked
“Sometimes, I just wanted to get a book to take with me to the coffee shop, to read” she said
“Oh” he said
Jocelyn couldn’t believe she was going to do this
“Want to join me?” she asked “For coffee I mean”
Josh smiled “That would be great”

Jocelyn smiled; they grabbed their books and checked them out, then walked down the street to the local coffee shop. They spent all afternoon talking and laughing getting to know each other better. She found out he was a starting actor, he was an extra for awhile on a soap opera and was working on his first movie. They had completely hit it off, and were on their first date 2 days later.

*End Of FlashBack*

Her thought was broken when her cell phone rang. She quickly got up and ran to the table to pick it up.

“Hello”
“Jocelyn?”
“Josh?”
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 07: Forgive and Forget by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 07: Forgive and Forget

“Hey… how are you?” he asked
Jocelyn sat down on the couch in shock
“Why are you calling me?”
“I just wanted…to umm…say that…I know what happened”
“What do you mean?”
“The guy in the picture…It’s Brandon”
“Thank you caption obvious” she semi screamed at him through the phone
He was silent
“If you would have listened to me, I wouldn’t be here…we wouldn’t be in this situation”
“I know baby, I’m sorry…please I can’t live without you” he said
Jocelyn’s eyes started to fill with tears; she lay down on her back on the couch.
“You didn’t even believe me…you know how much that hurt?” she said “And you want me to take you back??”
“Yes…”
“No!” she screamed “If you didn’t tell the whole world about me cheating, then maybe…but you did, you wouldn’t even let me explain”
“I’m sorry” Josh started
“I can’t do this” Jocelyn said “I have to go”
“Call me back” Josh pleaded
“Maybe”
“I guess that will have to do, I love you”
“Bye” Jocelyn hung up

She put the phone down on the coffee table and covered her face with her hands and started crying quietly. She continued to cry, not loudly as to not to wake Jenee when her front door opened.

“Jocelyn” Allyson called
Jocelyn sniffled hearing Allyson and wiped her face
“In here” Jocelyn said sniffling
Allyson saw her and knew she’d been crying, she walked over and sat down next to her on the couch.
“What’s wrong?” she asked
Jocelyn shook her head “Nothing”
“Something” Allyson said “What?”
“Josh called” Jocelyn said
Allyson looked at her “You serious…what did he say?”
“He said that he knew the guy in the picture was Brandon, and he wants me to go back to him” Jocelyn said
Allyson sighed and hugged her best friend close as she cried on her shoulder.
“Why can’t I just find someone who won’t cheat on me, or who trusts me” she asked “Like you”
Allyson looked down at her “It will happen” Allyson promised
“No it won’t” she said “I have a choice between a cheater, and an accuser” she pouted
Allyson smiled and hugged her friend “There’s someone for everyone”
“But no one for me” Jocelyn said
Allyson rubbed Jocelyn’s back trying to get her to relax.
“So, what else happened today?” Allyson asked trying to change the subject
“Nothing, we met J for lunch and saw Lance on the way down” Jocelyn said
“Lance?” she questioned “Doing what?”
“Walking his dog” Jocelyn said
“Oh” Allyson said

They talked a little more, and then the familiar sounds of Jenee fussing could be heard, and Allyson got up and went to pick her up while Jocelyn cleaned up around the living room. Allyson came out of the hall holding Jenee on her hip, and Jenee’s diaper bag slung on her arm.

“Aww you’re leavin?” Jocelyn asked
Allyson nodded “I got to get home to start Joey’s dinner” she said
Jocelyn smiled and kissed Jenee’s head
“Bye Jen, see you soon” Jocelyn said
“Bye” Jenee squealed

Allyson and Jocelyn laughed, they hugged bye and then Allyson was on her way. Jocelyn sat back down and looked at the phone that lay on the coffee table. She didn’t know what to do, she still loved Josh he had been her life for nearly 5 years now. She sighed and rubbed her face in frustration. Then the phone rang causing Jocelyn to jump. She looked at the phone, it wasn’t her cell it was her home phone. She reached over to the side table and picked it up.

“Hello?”
There was silence, Jocelyn could hear breathing
“Hello?” she asked again
“Joc, hey it’s Lance”
Jocelyn’s eyes got big “Lance…hey”
“What’s going on?”
“Nothing…you?”
“Same, how was your lunch with Justin?” he asked
“Good actually”
“Cool” Lance said
“Yea, so…” Jocelyn trailed hoping he would get to the point of the conversation
“Yea…do you have plans tonight?” he asked
“Actually no” Jocelyn said “Why?”
“Well I felt bad for not going to lunch today…so umm I was thinking…if you wanted to maybe…we could grab some dinner”
Jocelyn’s breath caught in her throat, and she took a breath.
“Umm…sure why not” Jocelyn finally said
“Great!” Lance said a little too excited
“But Lance…as friends ok?” Jocelyn warned
“Oh of course” Lance said “What time should I pick you up?”
“Umm” Jocelyn thought. She couldn’t let her parents know, her mom would die of happiness. Dianna loved Lance like a son; she always wanted them to get married one day.
“How about I meet you” Jocelyn suggested
“Ok, where do you have in mind?” Lance questioned
“What about Hickory Pit” Jocelyn suggested
“Hmm sounds good” Lance said “Let’s say about 7:30?”
“Sounds good to me” Jocelyn said
“Good, I’ll see you then”
“Bye”

Jocelyn hung up and looked at the phone. She could not believe she just said yes. Justin was going to kill her. She sighed and got up; she had to get ready for her dinner.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 08: Friends Again by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 08: Friends Again

Jocelyn dressed in dark denim jeans, a low cut blue shirt and a dark denim jean jacket. Her hair was up in a casual pony tail, and she put light make-up on. Her parents were in the living room watching TV, again. Jocelyn told them she was going to have dinner with Allyson and Joey at their house. She called Allyson and told her the plan; she was a little skeptical about it but went along with it. Jocelyn walked out of her room and saw her parents.

“Hey baby, leaving?” Dianna asked
Jocelyn nodded “I won’t be out too late ok?” Jocelyn said

Dianna nodded. Jocelyn hugged her parents good-bye then walked out the door to her truck. She drove to the “Hickory Pit”, which was a 25 minute drive. She got there and sighed. She re-did her lip-gloss, then got out of the car and locked it, then walked to the entrance. Lance was already sitting at a booth in the back. Jocelyn walked towards him trying not to freak herself out. Lance looked up and saw her and smiled, he motioned for her to come over. She put on a smile and walked towards him.

“Hey” Lance smiled “I thought you were gonna stand me up”
Jocelyn sat down “Why would I do that?” she said
Lance shrugged “You look great by the way” he said
Jocelyn blushed “Thanks, you look good yourself” she said.
He was wearing dark jeans, and a white button up shirt that was tucked in. Lance grinned.
“So, how was the rest of your walk?” Jocelyn asked
“It was good” Lance said
The waitress came and they ordered iced teas, then Jocelyn finally picked up the menu.
“So what have you been doing with yourself these past 9 years?” Lance asked
“Well…goin to school and writing basically” Jocelyn said

They talked for a long time. Just about everything since they last saw each other. Jocelyn was still mad at him for the way he ‘broke up’ with her, but their friendship was starting to blossom again. Lance told her about his years of ‘finding’ himself, when she broke up with him, he was lost. He had no idea where to go, finally he decided on Southeastern College of Florida where he got his degree in teaching and music, he learned to play the piano, and guitar, etc. then he came back home and started at the high-school. His and Joey’s friendship was never the same. They lost touch when Lance went to college. Jocelyn told him about her trip to UCLA. She lived in a dorm with a girl who was never home, and she worked at a supermarket to get some cash. She told him about her struggle to becoming the writer she wanted to be and meeting Brandon, and how they helped each other. She told him about her first big break, all the stars she got to meet. She didn’t say anything about Josh, she didn’t feel the need. Their dinner had gone very well, better then she thought it would go. It was soon 9:30 and Jocelyn thought it was about time she head home. Lance walked her to her car.

“Thanks for having dinner with me” Lance said
Jocelyn smiled “Thanks for inviting me” she said
“Well…I guess I’ll see you later then” Lance said

Jocelyn nodded, this was turning awkward fast. Jocelyn then went in and hugged him, he was shocked at first but he wrapped his arms around her hugging her back. Jocelyn closed her eyes and breathed in the familiar scent of ‘Lance’, it felt so good to be in his arms again. They broke the hug and Lance looked at her.

“I better get going” she said
She got out her car keys and unlocked her car. She then got in and rolled down the window starting the car.
“I’ll see you later” she said
“Ok, bye” Lance said

He then walked towards his car. Jocelyn sighed and leaned back against her seat, she was falling again. She started her car and drove home. She got there about 20 minutes later, and stepped out of her truck and walked to her house. Her mom was in the living room reading a women’s magazine. She looked up when Jocelyn walked into the house.

“Hey sweetie, how was dinner?” Dianna asked
“Good” Jocelyn said
“Josh called…I called Allyson’s and Jo’s, but Allyson said you were busy” Dianna said
“Yea, I was changing Jenee she got into the mud outside” Jocelyn said quickly
She then looked around ‘Where’s my phone…Allyson didn’t call my…’ she stopped in mid-thought when her mom picked up her phone from the coffee table.
“You left your phone here” her mom said handing it to her
Jocelyn took it from her, putting it in her pocket.
“What did Josh say?” Jocelyn asked
“Nothing much…why didn’t you tell me you guys were back together…” Dianna said
“What?’ Jocelyn asked “We’re not together”
“That’s what he said; he’s coming out soon…” Dianna said
“Out?! Here” Jocelyn asked
Dianna nodded “I invited him”
“Ma!” Jocelyn said “Josh and I are not together anymore”
Dianna eyes got big “Ok! Jocelyn, relax honey” she said
Jocelyn took a deep breath “Ok, I’m sorry” she said “Did anyone else call?”
Dianna shook her head “No” she said
Jocelyn then kissed her moms cheek “I’m going to bed night”
“Night baby” Dianna said

Jocelyn walked into her room and put her stuff down on her dresser, then changed into her PJ’s. She got into her comfy bed and closed her eyes thinking about ‘Lance’, and she drifted into a deep sleep.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 09: Possibility by Sassy Spacey
Author's Notes:
WRN: NC-17 Materical Ahead
Chapter 09: Possibility

~Dream~

Jocelyn and Lance said good-bye to Allyson and Joey outside the huge hall, where their prom was held. Allyson and Joey were going out on the town with some friends to hang out, but Jocelyn and Lance had other plans. Jocelyn and Allyson hugged good-bye.

“Have fun” Allyson said “You sure you don’t want to come with us?”
Jocelyn nodded “Yea…I’m sure” she said smiling
Allyson looked at her and laughed “Don’t do something you don’t want to do” she warned
Jocelyn smiled “I won’t” she said

Lance then came over and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her to his chest. Joey went and stood next to Allyson putting his arm around her shoulder, hugging her close to him as well.
“Ready?” Lance asked whispering in her ear

Jocelyn smiled and nodded. Lance took her hand and they said good-bye to Joey and Allyson one more time before they walked to Lance’s car. They sat in silence as Lance drove. They were going back to his place, because his parents weren’t going to be home, so they would be all alone.
“I had a real good time” Jocelyn said with a smile

Lance looked at her and moved his head so his cheek was stick out towards her. Jocelyn laughed and kissed his cheek. Soon they reached his house and they got out and walked hand in hand to the door. Lance unlocked the door and moved out of the way so Jocelyn could walk inside first. Jocelyn walked in, and waited for Lance to close the door she turned and looked at him, and smiled. She couldn’t believe they were going to take that step, she couldn’t be happier she was in love and she wanted to do this. Lance looked at her, and smiled. He walked over to her and kissed her lips lightly.

“You ready?” he asked

She looked into his eyes and nodded. He grinned and took her hand, and they walked up the stairs of his house into his bedroom. He went around and lit a couple of candles, and Jocelyn smiled as she watched him. She then took off her high heels, and Lance took off his shoes, and his jacket. He walked over to where she was standing, and stood in front of her and stroked her cheek with his hand, and she looked up at him.

“We don’t have too” Lance said
“No…I want too” Jocelyn said

Lance smiled and pulled her towards him, into a deep intimate kiss, as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Jocelyn groaned, as her arms wrapped around his neck. Lance ran his hands down her back and slowly un-zipped the back of her dress. Jocelyn broke the kiss, and hugged him close, laying her head on his shoulder.

“You ok?” Lance asked
Jocelyn nodded “Fine”
“If you want to stop, just say it ok?” he asked
“OK” she said
Lance smiled and held her face in his hands, and looked into her eyes
“I love you Joc” he said
Jocelyn blushed “I love you too” she said

They kissed again, and this time Jocelyn started to unbutton his shirt. Lance moved them towards his bed, and gently laid her down on it. Jocelyn laid on her back with Lance over her, she finally got his shirt undone and started to kiss up his neck. He closed his eyes and groaned as he slowly but surely got Jocelyn’s dress off. Lance took his pants off with the help of Jocelyn and they both lay under the covers next to each other face to face. Lance kissed her forehead and rubbed her sides gently and she moved closer to him.

“This changes everything” Jocelyn said looking at him lovingly
“I know” Lance said back grinning
“You ready?” she asked him

Lance smiled, and pulled her into a kiss. During this hot steamy kiss, they got the rest of each other’s clothes off, and Lance lay on top. Jocelyn looked up at him and pulled him into a kiss once again. Lance took this as a hint, and slowly began to make his way into her. Jocelyn hissed and closed her eyes and Lance stopped and searched her face.

“You ok?” he asked
Jocelyn nodded “I’ll be fine” she said “Keep going”

Lance looked down at her not sure, but Jocelyn put her hands on his hips and pushed him towards her. Lance got all the way inside her, then stopped and let her get used to his size. Lance looked down at her and put baby kisses across her forehead and she looked up at him and smiled.

“I love you so much” she said
He grinned “I love you too” he said

With that Lance started to move in and out of her, slow a first then faster with each passing moment. He groaned as they found their pace and he started to kiss up her neck sucking lightly. Jocelyn panted as the pleasurable sensation was filling her body. Soon, Lance had finally reached his peak and came whispering Jocelyn’s name huskily. He was panting and laying on Jocelyn his face hidden in the crock on her neck. Jocelyn smiled, one hand rubbed his back while the other ran through his hair, and she kissed his forehead. His hair was sticky with sweat and soon Lance calmed a little then looked at her, and kissed her lips lightly.

“You ok?” she asked
He nodded “more then ok” he said
Jocelyn smiled, Lance then slowly began to pull out of Jocelyn. She hissed in discomfort and as Lance lay next to her, holding her to his chest and kissed her neck lightly. Jocelyn sighed and closed her eyes.
“Where does your mom think you are?” Lance asked
“With Allyson” Jocelyn said yawning
Lance smiled and kissed her head
“Sleep…” he said
Jocelyn yawned again and closed her eyes
“Night Lance…I love you” Jocelyn mumbled then fell asleep
“Love you too” Lance said


~End of Dream~

Jocelyn woke up with mixed feelings. She loved the dream and it was just like it was their first time, but this was Lance; the man that broke her heart. She turned over and looked out the window. She had to do something, she just didn’t know what. She didn’t have to watch Jenee today because Allyson wasn’t busy, so she was on her own and her mom and dad were working. She got out of bed and fixed her hair; she then put on her rode and walked out into the living room. She sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. She spent the morning watching TV, and eating cereal. Around 11:00 she went and grabbed her note book and started to work on some more stuff. She decided to call Brandon and see how things were going with the media situation.

“Hello?”
“Hey Brandon, What’s up?”
“Jocelyn!”
She giggled “Hey”
“How are you?”
“Good, you?”
“Can’t complain”
“So, how are things in LA?” Jocelyn asked
“Well…there isn’t much talk about you and Josh”
“Thank gawd” Jocelyn replied
“Has Josh called you?” Brandon asked
“Kind of”
“Kind of?” he asked “How?”
“He called me yesterday during the day, he said he was sorry and wanted me to forgive him” she started “Then I went to dinner with a friend and he called again…my mom talked to him…”
“Wow” he said
Jocelyn kind of laughed “Yea”
“What did he tell your mom?” he asked
Jocelyn then told him about the conversation she had with her mom last night.
“He said that to her?” he asked
“Yea…weird huh?”
“Be careful Jocelyn”
“I will…don’t worry” she smiled “I got plenty of people who have my back”
“They might get star struck”
Jocelyn laughed “No…not these people”
Brandon laughed “Alright, so what you planin today?”
“Um I don’t know, maybe work on more book ideas”
“Yuck…work”
Jocelyn laughed
“Jocelyn, come on now, this is vacation”
“Well, there isn’t much to do here in Clinton”
“Why don’t you go visit your old high school?”
“I could do that” she said
Brandon laughed “Good, I better get going…work awaits”
“Aw poor Brandon”
He laughed “Yea…you’ll pay”
Jocelyn laughed “Ok…have fun B”
“I will bye Jo”
“Bye”

Jocelyn hung up her cell phone and laughed. Brandon was right, she had to do something. She got up and shut the TV off then went and got dressed for her day out.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 10: Starting Over by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 10: Starting Over

After cleaning up a little around the house, Jocelyn went and got dressed in casual pants and a shirt putting make up on, and her hair up. Not that she would be photographed or anything…but old habits die hard. She then got into her truck, and headed to her high school. She sang along to the country radio station as she drove, laughing at herself. Good times of her teenage life flashed through her head. Times of her and Allyson singing to the radio on the way to school and little trips on weekends. Teenage life was great for them. She soon reached the high-school and got out of her truck. She walked into the main building; everyone was in 5th period right now. She was going to go say hi to the principle before she went around and visited old teachers and such, because she didn’t want to get in-trouble. As she walked down the hall looking at the classrooms and lockers she remembered her high school experiences. As she turned the corner she came across the music room. She walked to the door and looked into the same window. She saw Lance with the instructors stick pointing at the chalk board; he looked good in dress slacks, and a short sleeve button down shirt. Jocelyn smiled as she watched him. She knew he wanted to teach, he’s always wanted too. Lance then turned and looked at the window sensing someone watching him. He saw Jocelyn and his eyes kind of widened in shock. Jocelyn smiled and waved, as he grinned back at her. She then pointed to her right meaning “I’ll be back”. He nodded and went back to teaching. Jocelyn then made her way to the principles office. It was the same principle who was there when she was a teen, and Jocelyn was a ‘sweet’ girl, so she thought why not visit. It would get rid of another person on her long list of people to visit. She walked into the waiting area and sat down after leaving her name with the secretary. After sitting for about 20 minutes, she was called in. Jocelyn adjusted her clothes as she walked into the office where her principle Mr. Bauer was looking up at her.

“Can I help you?” he asked
Jocelyn smiled “You don’t remember me, do you?” she asked
Mr. Bauer looked at the young women in front of him
“Jocelyn?” he asked
She smiled and laughed
“Oh wow, look at you” he said and stood up walking towards her
Jocelyn smiled as she walked towards him, and they hugged.
“You look wonderful, how are you?” he asked
“Great” she said “How are you doing?”
He grinned “Pretty good” he said breaking the hug “Would you like something to drink?”
“Oh no, thank you” Jocelyn said smiling
He then walked back to his chair
“Please…sit down” he said motioning to the chair that was in front of his desk.
Jocelyn did so, and sat down, and he watched her smiling.
“So how long have you been in town?” he asked
“Uh about 3 weeks or so” she said “Sorry I didn’t come sooner…” she said smiling “I’ve had to see so many people”
He smiled “Oh don’t worry about it” he said “It is good to see how my students do though”
She grinned “Thanks…” she said semi blushing
“So, anything in the works for your new book?” he asked
“Uh no…I’m trying to get some ideas together…coming home was for my break though…so my agent doesn’t want me to work too hard” she said
“Oh…” he said
They talked for a little longer, just about how the school was doing, and their families.
“Could I ask a favor of you?” Mr. Bauer asked
Jocelyn smiled “Sure…” she said
He then opened his side drawer, and took out a book and a sharpie pen. He handed it to her, and Jocelyn had to laugh. It was her latest book
“Could you sign this for my wife” he said “It’s her birthday next week, and she would die if she had a signed copy”
Jocelyn smiled “Sure…” she said “what’s her name?”
“Susan” he said
Jocelyn took the book, and the pen and signed a little birthday message on there and her name. She then handed it back to him, and he smiled gratefully.
“Thank you so much” he said “You have no idea what this will mean to her”
Jocelyn smiled “I’m sure I do” she said
He then put the book back into his drawer, and looked at her
“Now…could I ask you a favor?” she asked
He laughed “I knew this was coming” he said “What is it?”
“Could I get a pass…” she said “To walk around the school”
“Oh of course” he said getting a pass out of his drawer
He handed one to her, it was on a necklace and she smiled taking it.
“Thank you” she said
He smiled “My pleasure…you can personalize it and everything” he said
She laughed “Thank you” she said putting it around her neck

He nodded; they talked then said their good-byes so that Jocelyn could go wonder around campus before school was out. Jocelyn then walked back towards Lance’s class room. There was about 20 minutes left of 5th period to go, so Jocelyn went down the hall way she had come down before. She stopped again at the door and looked through the window. Lance was sitting at his desk, while the students worked. Jocelyn was about to tap the window when she stopped herself, she didn’t want to interrupt the class. As she was about to walk away, the door opened.

“Can I help you…Joc?” he questioned
Jocelyn looked up “Hey” she said
Lance smiled and closed the door behind him as he stepped out into the hall.
“How’d the visit with Mr. Bauer go?” he asked
“Fine” she held up her pass “I signed a book for his wife”
“Oh, and he gave you a one day pass?” he asked
“No, he gave me an every day pass” she said smiling
Lance laughed “You weirdo” he said
Jocelyn smiled, and then looked at him kind of shyly.
“You looked really good in there” Jocelyn said
Lance looked at her kind of confused, Jocelyn giggled
“I mean teaching” she clarified “Like; you know what you’re doing…”
“Oh…I thought…”
“Yea, I know what you thought” she said smiling
He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck
“Ok…so I got places to go” she started “Mind if I come back though?”
“Oh yea, no problem” he said

She walked down to the English hall. Lance watched her walk away and sighed. He ran a hand through his hair, and then walked back into the classroom. All his students were watching him, the girls snickering. He smiled and shook his head

“Back to work you guys” he said
“Who was that?” a girl asked
“A high-school friend” he said
They all looked at him like “yea right”. He sat back down at his desk, the noticed they weren’t working
“C’mon guys, unless you want homework” he said
Immediately they started to work again. Lance also went back to what he was doing.

Jocelyn went back down the English Hall; trying to find her senior year English teacher. He had helped her majorly; he helped her decide what colleges were good and became an inspiration for her to become a writer. Mr. Smith was his name and deep thinking was his game. Jocelyn remembered all the essay’s he made them write; she hated it then but is thankful for it now. She found his classroom and looked into the room. He was sitting at his desk, his students working/talking. He was a kind of laid back teacher and let his kids talk as long as they did their work. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Mr. Smith looked up and saw her. He smiled and got up to walk to the door. Jocelyn smiled back as he opened the door.

“Jocelyn!” he smiled
“Hey Mr. Smith” she said
They hugged
“Finally come to see me huh?” he asked
She smiled kind of blushing “Life’s been hectic”
“I bet” he said

They talked outside then Jocelyn came into the class, and talked to the students for a couple minutes. Then the bell rang for 5th period to go and for 6th period to start. The students left and then Jocelyn left and visited another teacher. About 10 minutes into 6th period, she headed back to Lance’s classroom. He was explaining today’s work; Jocelyn snuck in and went so sit in the back. Some students turned and looked at her. She smiled and shhed them. They all laughed and turned back around, Lance continued his lesson.

“Who was the best pianist of this time?” Lance asked
No one raised their hands. Jocelyn smiled and raised her hand. Lance just saw the hand
“Yes” he said
“You…” Jocelyn replied her accent full
Everyone laughed. Lance’s eyes scrunched in confusion. He looked at the owner of the hand. His cheeks went red, and he shook his head.
“Jocelyn…what are you doing?” he asked
“Learning” Jocelyn said with the sweetest smile
The class laughed, Jocelyn smiled, her eyes twinkling. Lance smirked, his cheeks turning even redder.
“Ok!” Lance broke in “Can I continue my lecture?”
The class giggled but nodded and calmed down. Lances face went back to its original color. Jocelyn pursed her lips together, trying not to laugh.
“Now” Lance began “Where were we?”
The class was silent, Lance looked around
“No one can tell me where we were?” he asked
Silence again, Lance sighed
“Best pianist of the time” Jocelyn whispered
Lance turned and saw her, he smiled
“How is it that Jocelyn can remember, and she wasn’t in here for more then a minute or so?” he asked
There was silence as Lance looked at his students. No one said anything. Lance sighed, running his hands through his hair then he picked up a pack of papers on his desk and held them up.
“Homework” he announced
The class groaned
“I don’t want to hear it, that’s what you get for not paying attention…” he said starting to pass it out.
Some girls turned around to talk to Jocelyn
“How long have you known Mr. Bass?” one asked
Jocelyn laughed “I knew of him, all my life, but we didn’t become friends until high school”
“What was he like?” another asked
Jocelyn had to laugh; the girls were fascinated with the James Lance Bass.
“Basically how he is now…rude and mean” Jocelyn started then laughed “No I’m just kidding…he was a jock…popular…you know how the jocks here are?”
They nodded
“He was the same way” she said to them
“Did you go out with him?” another asked
“Girls!” Lance’s voice was heard
They all ducked and turned around to the front. Lance was looking at them threateningly.
“Get to work” he said sternly

They did so quietly. Lance then looked at Jocelyn; she semi smiled and got up. They walked back outside the classroom.

“Sorry about causing a disturbance” Jocelyn said
He smiled “Don’t worry about it, they’re my worst class” he said
Jocelyn laughed; Lance smiled and looked down at his shoes. He always loved her laugh, he laughed every time she did. Jocelyn then adjusted her purse on her arm
“I guess I better go” Jocelyn said
“What else are you doing today?” Lance asked
“Nothing…everyone has a life but me” Jocelyn said
“That’s not true” Lance said
“Sure it is, Allyson has Jenee and Joey, J’s got his job and Jack, you have your job”
“You have a job” he replied
She shrugged “I guess so” she said
“And Josh…” Lance said
“Who told you about Josh?” she asked
“Oh um” he kinda moved from side to side getting nervous “Your mom told me awhile ago”
Jocelyn smiled at his nervousness
“Actually, we’re not together anymore” Jocelyn said
“Oh…how come?” he asked
“I really…don’t want to talk about it…” she replied
Lance nodded “Ok, no problem” he said
“Not that I don’t trust you or anything…its jus-“she was cut off
“Joc…it’s ok” Lance began “You don’t have to explain, I know what its like to be apart from someone you’ve been with for a long time…”

Jocelyn kinda smiled. She could feel her face turning red; she took a deep breath trying to get relaxed again.

“Ok well I better get going…maybe I’ll go see my mom at her work or something” she said
Lance smiled “You can stay…if you’d like” he said
Jocelyn shrugged and looked a the floor
“Since when are you so shy?” he asked
Jocelyn blushed “Stuff happens…” she said
He nodded knowing she didn’t want to talk about it, and then he got an idea
“I’m fixing up this house, you wanna come see it later?” he blurted
Jocelyn looked at him, and semi smiled
“Umm” she pursed her lips together “Sure”
He grinned “Great!” he said “How about I make dinner, we’ll have a picnic or something”
“Well…you know” Jocelyn started “I promised my mom I would have dinner with them tonight”
“Oh well…desert then?” he asked
Jocelyn smiled “Sure…” she said
“Good” he said then looked at the class “Well I better get back in there”
She smiled “Ok, call me after school so I can get directions…”
He nodded “Will do” he said
She took out one of her cards with her number on it in Malibu out of her purse. She scribbled down her cell phone number on it then handed it to him.
“Oh wow, you even have a card” he said looking at it
Jocelyn laughed “Yea yea” she said then adjusted her purse on her arm. “Ok well, I’ll see you then”

He nodded; she then turned to walk to the parking lot. He watched her walk then looked at the card he held. Jocelyn walked willing herself not to turn around; she looked through her purse for her keys. She got them and continued her walk to the car. She got in and drove towards her moms work. That was too weird for her, old feelings came back and she didn’t want that, not now. As she was driving down the road her cell phone rang she dug through her purse then finally found it and answered.

“Hello”
“Hey J”
“Brandon (she laughed) didn’t I jus talk to you?”
“Yes, you’re not busy are you?”
“No, I jus left my school”
“Oh so you did go…how was it?”
“Interesting…”
“Where you headed now?”
“To my moms work…”
“OoO fun”
“I know, so what’s up?”
“I was told to ask you when you’d like to come back to work?”
“Serious? By who?”
“Who do think?”
Jocelyn groaned “Well, tell him I’m working on ideas and will have a summary soon”
“Ok, will do”
“So besides that, anything else?”
“Nope, you?”
“Maybe…”
“What do you mean?”
“Well, I don’t have time now to explain I’ll call you later ok?”
“Oh alright, I’ll let you go”
“Ok, bye”
“Bye J”

Jocelyn hung up; she put the phone on the passenger seat and continued her drive. She knew she couldn’t get involved now, there was too much going on. She needed to talk to someone, anyone about it. She reached her moms work; it was the most famous hair salon in town. Her mom worked there forever and is now the owner. Jocelyn looked at herself in the mirror once again; she put more lip gloss on then got out and headed to the entrance. She walked in and everyone turned and saw her.
“Jocelyn!” all the women squealed
Jocelyn knew all of them; they were all like mothers to her. She sat and talked with them for a bit.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 11: Memories by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 11: Memories

Jocelyn had told her mom she was going to Joey’s parents for desert. For some reason she couldn’t will herself to tell her mom about Lance again. She knew she couldn’t keep lying to her but she didn’t want to explain things not now anyways. She got dressed again in jeans and a turtle neck sweater. She put her hair up in a clip and some make-up it was just desert. She couldn’t believe how nervous she was though. She looked at herself once more then walked out. Her mom and dad were sitting on the couch watching TV again. Jocelyn laughed to herself so predictable her family never changed, the town never changed for that matter. Her mom turned as she walked out of the room.

“You leaving?” Dianna asked
Jocelyn nodded “Yea for a lil” she said
“Ok, give the Fatone’s my love will you?” she replied
“Will do, I won’t be too late” she said

She went and hugged her parents then grabbed her purse getting her keys out. She then walked to her car and headed over there. She had talked to Lance earlier and got the directions, he lived a little out side of town nice and quiet. His parent’s didn’t stay long after he went to college. When he went to Florida for college they bought an RV and traveled the states. They’re now in Chicago, that’s their home. Lance said it didn’t matter but sure he missed them. She reached his home about half our later she drove up the dirt drive way her lights on. It was pitch black; the house was about half a mile up the road. You could see the little porch light and hear his dog barking. There were a million trees surrounding the place. She looked around as she drove she parked her car on the side of the house. Cocoa was barking as she stepped out of the car.

“Cocoa!!” Lance scolded “Down!”
Cocoa stopped and looked at Lance, then headed towards Jocelyn as Jocelyn walked towards them. She bent down when Cocoa came up to her, Cocoa sniffed her hand and remembered her from the other day she then began to lick her hand as Jocelyn smiled and pet her.
“Good girl” Jocelyn said petting her head.
Lance watched as she played with Cocoa and smiled. She was perfect for everything she could get along with everyone and be able to adapt to anything, he was sorry he was an idiot. He cleared his throat and she looked up at him.
“Did you find the place ok?” he asked
She stood up “Yea…” she then looked at the house behind him her eyes got big “Wow” was all she could manage to get out.
Lance smiled “You like it?” he asked
She looked at him then at the house and nodded “It looks great so far” she said

She remembered the house; they all used to hike to it in their younger days. No one lived there and Lance would talk about one day owning it and fixing it up. And now he was, Jocelyn smiled he did everything he said he would do…well almost.
“I want to add a second story to it” Lance said looking up at it “and add onto the bottom floor”
“What do you want to add?” Jocelyn asked
“Well…a music studio” he said “With all the equipment and everything”
Jocelyn nodded “Make scenes” she said
“And maybe an office or something, a guest room I haven’t decided yet” he said
“It’s gonna be great no matter what you do” she said
He smiled “Thanks” he said “Would you like a tour?” he asked
“Sure” she said and adjusted her purse on her arm

Lance turned and headed into the house, Jocelyn followed along with Cocoa who rushed ahead of Lance. Lance showed her around the bottom floor, pretty much everything was the same. He was starting to build the stairs to the second floor the kitchen was huge he made it bigger and there were the boards to make the extra rooms. One room in back had a mattress, pillow, sheet and a dresser with clothes spewing out.
“You live here?” she asked
He laughed and nodded “me and Cocoa here” he said patting his dogs’ head she barked.
They both laughed.
“There’s a roof don’t worry I will be ok” he said
“Who said I was worried” Jocelyn said
Lance looked at her and laughed, he showed her the rest of the house.
“Now for the best part” he said smiling

He went and opened a door that was in the back of the house. He stepped out after turning a switch on the wall and a light came on outside you could see it from the window inside. Lance walked out and told Jocelyn to follow him. She did so she stepped out and door and gasped. He had completely re-build the deck it was beautiful and huge. That was one of his plans from the beginning the deck was so small in first place so when they went there not everyone could sit and talk. He made it huge added swinging benches and everything lights were everywhere. It was amazing. She was looking around in amazement as Lance looked at her.

“So…” he said
“It looks great!” Jocelyn said she was still in shock.
She walked around it, towards the railing you could see for miles in the trees and wilderness it was peaceful.
“You did a great job” she said smiling
He smiled looking down “Thanks…” he said “I make it a habit to come out here after dinner and play my guitar and grade some papers if possible”
“It must be so nice…” she said
He nodded “Sure…” he said “It gets lonely…but I got Cocoa here…so”
Jocelyn looked at him, she felt her face turning red and she quickly turned and looked out again at the trees.
“So you ready for desert yet?” he asked
She looked at him “What do you have?” she asked
He smiled “Sit down and I’ll be back” he said

She smiled and walked towards the swinging bench. Cocoa followed her and climbed on next to her. She pet her as she looked out, the house really looked great and so did he. She gulped as she thought that thought, feelings were coming back, thoughts, things that made her love him so much. She hugged Cocoa to her and Cocoa turned and licked her face, Jocelyn made a face and backed away laughing. Lance had gone into the house to get desert ready but he was watching her from the window. He smiled as she watched her talk to his dog. He missed her all this time; he didn’t know why he had to ruin a good thing. He was stupid and wasn’t thinking the worst thing he ever did was sleep with April. He shook his head free of those thoughts then walked into the kitchen. He opened the oven and took out the pan of sugar cookies. They were still warm; he put them onto a plate. Those weren’t normal sugar cookies though, he bought them pre-cut. But he had mixed cinnamon and sugar together then dunked the cookie in it, they were like snicker doodles…but easier. They had discovered the receipt one night while hanging out at her house while her parents were away. He put them on a plate then went and got the mugs out of the cupboard. Put hot cocoa mix in them and hot water, she was never one for coffee didn’t like the after taste. He got everything ready and put it on a tray. He took a deep breath then walked back out to the back yard. Jocelyn was now tossing a tennis ball with Cocoa playing catch. She turned when she heard the door opened and looked at him.

“Your favorite” he said smiling putting the tray down on the lil table in front of the bench.
Jocelyn looked at the tray and laughed “oh my god!” she said and looked at him
He smiled “Our imitations” he said
Jocelyn laughed, tears started to come out of her eyes and she tried to wipe them. He laughed nervously he didn’t want to make her cry. He sat down next to her
“Are you ok?” he asked
She kinda laughed and nodded wiping her eyes “Yea…sorry” she said “You know how long it’s been since I had one of these” she asked
He shook his head. She took one and bit into it and groaned in pleasure. “I think I lived off these when I started college” she said “I was so damn broke”
He smiled and watched as she ate the cookie. She was in total ecstasy from a cookie. He then took one and stuck it in his mouth.
“They’re still warm too” he said
She smiled “The best” she said finishing her 2nd cookie
He then handed her a cup of cocoa “And hot cocoa” he grinned

She smiled and took it from him carefully, their hands touching. Jocelyn’s flesh tingled and she thought she was going to drop the cup. She nodded her thank you and leaned back to drink her cocoa. He took his cup too as leaned back drinking his. There was silence as they drank and ate looking out in the back yard laughing at Cocoa who was chasing his own shadow. A few minutes later Lance spoke.

“Don’t you ever dream about being a teen again?” he asked
She looked at him then out at the sky again “Sometimes…” she said
“Times were sure easier…” he said
“Yea…but harder in some ways” she said
“Yea…” he said “I guess you’re right…”

They had finished their cocoa and put their cups back onto the tray and were both leaning back on the chair. Jocelyn leaned against him just looking out; her head fell to his shoulder. Before she could realize was she was doing he had his arm around her shoulder as her head was comfortable. It felt so good to be in that same position again she didn’t want to think about anything else.

“I remember Joey’s birthday senior year” she said smiling
Lance laughed “He was so wasted” he laughed
“Thanks to you…” she said “and Allyson was so mad at you…”
“How was I supposed to know there would be a party after dinner” he said innocently “You told me to take him out, you never said anything about a surprise party”
“Cause you would have blabbed it” she said laughing
He laughed “Yea you’re right…I would have” he said
Jocelyn rolled her eyes.
“It’s ok…they’re fine now” he said
“Yea…they are…happy and married with a family” Jocelyn said wishfully
Lance looked down at her; he closed his eyes kissing her head smelling her shampoo. “I’m sorry” he thought to her, he could feel his insides breaking he had to control himself.
“Are you and Joey close anymore?” she asked knocking him out of his daze
“Oh um…we’re getting there…” he said “We hang out every once in awhile…”
“Were you at the wedding?” she asked
“No…” he said he didn’t go because he thought she would be there “Weren’t you?”
Jocelyn sighed “No…” she said “I had a book signing that day….”
“I didn’t know that…” he said
“Yea…I think she still hates me for it…” she said
“No…I doubt it” he said
Jocelyn stayed quiet. She was becoming depressed all of a sudden and he didn’t know why, maybe she missed Josh or … she missed him. Then Jocelyn turned and looked up at him and he looked at her.
“What?” he asked

She licked her lips, and then sighed. She was going to regret this…but she had to do it. She leaned up and pressed her lips firmly to his. Lance shocked kissed her back she groaned as she felt his tongue mess with hers. She broke the kiss realizing what she was doing and she looked at him, Lance’s eyes opened and he looked at her. Tears began to glisten her eyes and she quickly sat up.

“Thanks for desert Lance…but I have to go” she said getting out of his arms.
Lance sat up “Joc…wait…” he said “I-“

But he was too late. She rushed off the deck and out around to the front into her car and zoomed out of the drive way. She was gone…again. Lance watched her car leave and sighed. He walked back into the house to be alone again.

Jocelyn quickly got as far away from Lance’s as possible she couldn’t believe she did that. She kissed him, after all this time she did it; after promising she would never. She reached home soon later, her parents were asleep she rushed into her room and closed the door lying on the bed crying herself to sleep.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 12: Craving by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 12: Craving

Josh’s eyes popped open and he sat up gasping for air. He had nothing but PJ pants on but he was in a cold sweat. He saw her face everywhere it haunted his dreams because he knew he made a mistake. He leaned back against the head board and sighed rubbing his face with his hands. He hadn’t been able to sleep because he missed her more and more with each passing day. He turned his head and looked next to him; empty. He turned and looked out the balcony window. It was open; the sound of the waves and sea breeze came through. Jocelyn loved that window; she would sit out there and write for hours. He sighed and climbed out of bed and padded his way to the bathroom. He looked out the window in the bathroom and saw the sun coming up he sighed and turned on the water in the sink. He had to do some photo shoot today and he knew he didn’t look his best. The make up people were gonna have a fit. He splashed his face with water a few times then padded it dry with the towel. He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed he looked dead he had huge bags under his eyes from not sleeping for weeks. He walked back into the bedroom and sat down with a huff on his bed. He looked out the balcony window again; he got back up and walked to it. He stepped out and looked at the ocean it was peaceful and quiet no wonder she loved it so much. He sat down in one of the comfy seats and just stared out at the ocean.

*Flash Back*

They had been going out for about 8 months now. Josh had finally made it big; a big time producer had seen him during his scenes for the soap opera and had stared him for his first big-time movie. Josh was now at a big casting party, they had just finished making his first ever movie and there was a big celebration. Jocelyn had been going around the states for her book tour making appearances and such so she couldn’t make it to the party. Josh leaned against the far wall, a glass of wine in hand, listening to some blonde bimbo talking about making it as an actress. He wanted to leave the reason he had come was because he promised Jocelyn he would; he was in the movie after all. He was nodding his head pretending to be listening when he turned all of a sudden and saw Jocelyn walk in. She had on a short length tight black low-cut dress, black high heel, her hair was up, and she had her make-up on. She had a little purse on her arm and she was looking around. He grinned and turned to look at the blond girl
“Excuse me” he said and walked towards Jocelyn.
Jocelyn was busy looking around for Josh, when she heard her name. She turned and saw Josh rushing towards her smiling. She grinned and started to walk towards him. He met her and hugged her close twirling her.

“You made it!” he said
Jocelyn laughed and they faced each other she wrapped her arms around his neck.
“Anything for you baby” she said
He grinned and pulled her into a kiss wrapping his arms around her waist. Jocelyn kissed him back melting against him. Josh broke it and looked at her.
“I thought you were in New York” he said
“There was a change of plans” she said smiling
He grinned and hugged her. Jocelyn laughed hugging him back. They broke it and Josh grabbed her hand.
“Come on I have people I want you to meet” he said leading her through the crowd

She walked with him as he introduced her to all the people he worked with; co-stars, directors, producers, everyone. She was loving it; he was excited she was getting along. She was talking to one of his co-stars when Josh offered to go get them drinks. He watched her from across the room and smiled. He loved her, he hadn’t told her afraid she would get scared. He knew about the relationship with Lance, he hated the guy for putting her through that but she must have been over it if they had been going out for so long. He was going to tell her…tonight. He walked back over to her with drinks in his hands he stood behind her putting his chin on her shoulder putting her drink in front of her. She took it and smiled and kissed his cheek then went back to talking to Josh’s friend. Soon as the people made their way to the dinning room, Josh grabbed a hold of Jocelyn’s hand and dragged her out to the secure balcony. She giggled as she walked out the cool wind felt nice on their faces as they relaxed against the edge. Josh leaned her against the railing facing her and looked into her green eyes.

“What?” she asked giggling
“I have to tell you something…” he said
She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled “Yes…”
He grinned and kissed her lips lightly, and groaned as she kissed him back. He broke it
“I love you…” he said
Jocelyn looked at him blinking, tears coming to her eyes. Josh noticed them and moved his hands to her face wiping them with his thumbs.
“You ok?” he asked “I didn’t mean to make you cry”
“No…” she said sniffling “It’s not that…”
He looked at her questioningly. “Then what?”
“I love you too” she said smiling “I have for awhile now…I was just too scared to tell you”
He grinned and kissed her head laughing. She giggled as they hugged each other tightly. Neither of them would ever forget that night.

*End of Flash Back*

He broke out of his day dream when he heard his alarm clock go off. He looked at the clock back in the house and groaned. 6:30, he had to start getting ready for the day. He may be heartbroken but to Hollywood…he was a swinging bachelor. He got up and went to shut his alarm off and walked to the closet to get his work out clothes; he had to go for a run, do some jumping jacks and push ups then hit the showers. After that a whole day of being “Joshua Chasez” was ahead of him.

After working out and running for a half hour he headed to the shower. As he was in there he thought…about Jocelyn of course. He needed to get her back, some how some way he needed too. It was killing him that she wasn’t with him. He had to do something, he just didn’t know what. He knew she was in Mississippi, he called her cell phone a couple nights ago and her mother picked up. Her mother loved him so they talked for awhile and she had invited him out. He wondered if she told anyone they broke up, she had to of why else would she have been home for so long. He couldn’t understand it though, she hated that place…but yet…she loved it. He had to get through to her and he didn’t know how. He stepped out of the shower soon after and dried off. He went and picked out some jeans and a nice button down t-shirt. He did his hair with his jell and stuck on some sandals. He walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen to grab some quick breakfast before heading to his photo shoot. He scribbled a note for his maid telling her what he wanted her to do today as he ate his apple. After that he grabbed a bottle of water, his keys, and wallet and headed to the garage. He got into his red Mustang Convertible and headed out to where his photo shoot was…today was going to be a long day.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 13: The Plan by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 13: The Plan

Josh got back into his car after the first half of the photo shoot. He still had to come back to finish a couple things. He was off to meet one of his old friends; he started out with him in Soap Operas and is now becoming a big star as well; Will Estes( http://www.willestes.com/jpegs/hshot1.jpg ). He hadn’t talked to him in awhile so they decided lunch would be a good idea. They were to meet at this little restaurant where the stars went for a little peace and quiet. Josh reached the valet and got out leaving his key with the driver. He walked into the little restaurant looking around. He saw Will out on the back deck sipping his drink looking out at the ocean. Josh walked through the restaurant and out the deck door, he went behind Will and tapped his shoulder and sat down across from him. Will looked at him as he sat down.

“Hey JC…what’s up?” Will asked
Josh smiled “Nothin much you?” he asked
“Same…” Will said “How was the photo shoot?”
“Ehh…I still have to go back” Josh said
“So what’s happening, how’s Jocelyn?” he asked
Josh looked down at the menu “We broke up” he mumbled
“What? Why?” he questioned “You guys were like the perfect couple”
Josh shook his head, he was about to explain when the waitress came
“Can I get you a drink?” she asked smiling
Josh looked at her and smiled “Can I have an iced tea please”
“Alright…” she wrote it down “Can I get your order?”
Josh looked at Will and he nodded. They both ordered the burger combo, the waitress smiled and walked away.
“She liked you” Josh said laughing
Will rolled his eyes “Stop changing the subject” he said
Josh sighed and looked at him, then out at the ocean
“It’s over…that’s all” Josh said
“Why? Did she break it off?” Will asked
“No” Josh said “I did”
“What?!?” Will asked
“I saw this picture of her holding hands with Brandon in the paper…this article about them…only I didn’t know it was Brandon then…and I broke it off” Josh said
Will looked at him “How do you know she wasn’t cheating with him?” he asked
“Brandon’s gay…he’s had this boyfriend for years” Josh said
“So you broke it off because she was holding hands with a gay guy?”
Josh looked down sighing “I was an idiot I know”
“Yea no kidding”
“And I didn’t let her explain…I kicked her out, and she left” he said
“Where?” Will asked
“Home…Mississippi” he said

Will shook his head; the waitress came back and gave them their food. They both smiled at her and she walked away. As they ate they talked about everything; Josh’s realization on what an idiot he was. He explained the whole story about him not being able to sleep for nights etc. Everything that came to mind Josh talked about because he couldn’t keep it inside anymore. It was helping him in a way but it was making him miss her more. Will watched as one of his best friends was torn apart over his love. They had finished eating and were talking again.

“I need to do something Will” Josh said
Will was quiet as he looked at his friend helpless
“How long is your next project?” Josh asked
“Another month…why?” Will asked
“I need your help…” Josh said
“With what?” Will asked confused
“I gotta know what’s going on over there…If she’s over me, who she’s with…” He was cut off
“You want me to spy on her??” Will asked
“Well…” Josh said “Just poke around”
Will looked at him “Josh…you know what could happen if-“
“Please Will…” he begged “Please”
Will stayed quiet
“I have to know what she’s doing…and she won’t expect you at all”
Will looked at him “We’ll see JC” he said
“Thank you; you have no idea what it means”
“If you get her back…you better keep her you idiot” Will said teasingly
Josh nodded “I will” he replied, then he patted Wills back
“Thanks Will” Josh said
They both got up paying for their part of the meal and walked through the restaurant heading to the front to get their cars. They hugged bye
“Great to see you again” Josh said
“Yea you too” Will said “We’ll talk soon ok?”
Josh nodded “Defiantly” he said

Each valet pulled up with their car and they hugged bye once more before they left their separate ways.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 14: Starting Anew by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 14: Starting Anew

Jocelyn woke up from the sun bursting through the window. She groaned and turned over, hiding her face in a pillow. Her eyes hurt, she’d been crying all night. She couldn’t handle the feelings she was feeling. She had to talk to someone about this, she couldn’t talk to Justin he would kill her. She could talk to Allyson but she was scared about the reaction. Allyson wasn’t doing anything that day maybe she could head over there for lunch. Her parents would be working so she didn’t have to face them. Finally she got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. About half hour later, she was freshly showered and dressed in casual jeans, shirt, and sweat shirt with her shoes; her hair was back in a pony-tail. She had called Allyson and Allyson had asked her to come over and she said sure. So Jocelyn locked up the house, got into her car and headed to Allyson’s. She got there soon after stopping at the Corner store to get gas and something for Jenee. She talked to Justin as he rang up her items.

“So…how’s Jack?” Jocelyn asked
Justin smiled “Fine” he said “He wants to hang out again…like at the bar”
“Sounds good” Jocelyn said “Maybe this weekend”
“I’ll tell him” he said “We’ll talk”
She nodded “sure"
He gave her a bag of stuff she bought “here…on the house” he said
Jocelyn smiled “aw” she laughed “At least let me pay for my gas”
He shook his head no “Nope, my treat” he said
“Randy’s gonna get mad” she said
Justin rolled his eyes. Jocelyn held her bag, she reached over and hugged him, and Justin smiled and rubbed her back.
“Thanks Jus” she said
He smiled “No problem” he said
“Ok, I better go...call me ok?” she asked

He nodded and waved as she walked out. She thanked and hugged Randy who had pumped her gas for her it was that good ol hospitality. She then got into her car and headed to Allyson and Joey’s. She got there and got out grabbing the bag; she walked to the door and knocked.

“Come in” she heard
She opened the door “hello” she said
“unt oce” Jenee squealed crawling towards her
Jocelyn smiled putting her stuff down and picked up Jenee
“Hey baby, how are you?” Jocelyn asked putting her on her hip
“at unch?” she asked
Jocelyn smiled “Yes, I’ll eat lunch” she said
They walked into the kitchen. Allyson was putting the Mac and cheese into a big bowl.
“Mmm gourmet meal” Jocelyn said
Allyson looked at her and laughed “Shut up” she said with a smile
Jocelyn laughed and put Jenee down into her high chair
“So, what’s up?” Allyson asked
“Nothing” she replied “Need help?”
“No…” Allyson said “How was desert with Lance?”

Jocelyn shrugged…but Allyson knew. They sat down and began making small talk with each other. About an hour later the dishes were done, Jenee was playing with the toys that Jocelyn got her while Jocelyn and Allyson lounged in the living room.

“So…what happened?” Allyson asked
Jocelyn looked at her “I’m so confused” she said
Allyson watched her best friend “Maybe you need to talk about it”
Jocelyn sighed “Well I went over there…you know his house right?” Allyson nodded “Well he’s fixing it up”
“Jo’s helping him” Allyson said
“Really?” Jocelyn asked
“Yea…”
“I didn’t know that” Jocelyn said “But ok, so I got there and he showed me around told me about his future plans for the place…OMG have you seen the deck?”
Allyson shook her head
“It looks awesome, he extended it, added swinging benches it looks amazing”
Allyson watched her friend, she knew this was coming
“So I sat out with his dog while he went to get the desert” Jocelyn continued with her story “He brought out our imitation Snicker-Doodles and hot cocoa” she took a deep breath “Next thing I know we were reminiscing and I looked at him…these old feelings came back and we kissed” she whispered
Allyson coughed and looked at her “Jocelyn!” she said
“I know!” she said tears starting to alter “I don’t know what’s going on”
Allyson rubbed her back as she began to cry, Jocelyn laid her head on her shoulder.
“I know how in-love you were with Lance” Allyson said “And when you love someone like that…it never goes away”
Allyson watched her friend “I don’t know how much in love you were with Josh…I know it was love as you say…but it may not be what it seems”
“So you’re saying…forget about what Lance did, and just…be with him?” she asked
Allyson nodded
“But…” Jocelyn replied wiping her eyes “J’s gonna kill me”
Allyson smiled “Joc, if I had done something that I loved and my parents didn’t-“
“My parents love him” Jocelyn said
“That’s not the point” Allyson said “Justin was your friend even though he didn’t like Lance back in school”
“But he hates him now, because of what happened at that party”
Allyson looked at her “You do what you gotta do, no one will stop you from it” she said
Jocelyn smiled and hugged Allyson “Thanks Al”
“No problem” Allyson replied hugging her back
“Ma!” Jenee said tapping Allyson’s leg
Allyson looked down at her as she held up a paper with scribbles of crayons on it.
“Wow, that’s nice Jenee” Allyson said
Jenee then held it up to Jocelyn and she smiled.
“Nice job gurlie” Jocelyn said

Jenee smiled getting the approval of the two women then went back to drawing. Allyson watched her and smiled then looked at Jocelyn who was watching Allyson.

“What?” Allyson asked
“You’re such a mom” Jocelyn said
Allyson laughed “Thanks I think” she said
“No, it’s a good thing” she said “You have the chance”
“So do you” Allyson said
Jocelyn shook her head “By he time I figure out what I want, I’ll be old and gray”
“You know what you want” Allyson said
Jocelyn shrugged “Oh, Jack and Justin wanna go out again…this weekend maybe” she said
“That’ll be perfect” Allyson said “Then you could invite Lance…”
“Hah! And have J kill me” Jocelyn said
“He’ll be alright” Allyson said “Don’t worry so much”
Jocelyn looked at her no words coming to mind.
“You need to do something” Allyson said
Jocelyn shrugged “I ran outta there fast last night…”
“It’s understandable” Allyson said “I’m sure he won’t hold that against you”
Jocelyn rubbed her hands together, then rubbed her eyes
“You should go…”Allyson said “Wait for him”
Jocelyn looked at her and took a deep breath and smiled. She hugged Allyson and Allyson laughed hugging her back.
“I’ll wait until school gets out” she said

They both sat down with Jenee and played/colored with her and talked until Joey got home. Then Jocelyn decided to head out to Lance’s. She said good-bye to Allyson, Jenee, and Joey then headed out. Allyson watched as her friend drive away, Joey came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

“What’s wrong?” Joey asked
“Nothing” she turned and looked at him wrapping her arms around his neck, he kissed her lips lightly.
“You know something” Joey said
She smiled “Hm, maybe if you’re good I’ll tell you” she said
He laughed and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed him back then broke it and Joey looked at her.
“Jocelyn’s starting to fall for Lance again” she said simply
“Wow really?” he asked
Allyson nodded
“That could be good” he said
“Or bad” she said
“Bad? Why?” he asked
“Justin…” she replied
“OoOo” Joey said “Well…we’ll see”

~*~

Jocelyn drove back towards Lance’s house she was getting nervous and she didn’t like it. She took a deep breath as she drove hoping to relax. She was running through her mind things to say to him. He would be there, unless he had to be at a meeting for school. She drove down his drive way, and she heard a distant sound of a barking dog. She saw his car parked in the side of the house, he was home. She took another deep breath and parked. She got out of her truck and walked around to the back. She saw him sitting on the bench throwing the tennis ball for Cocoa to get. He had a stack of papers on his lap and next to him. Jocelyn slowly made her way towards him. He heard the deck creak and looked up, Jocelyn froze.

“Hey” he said surprised
She smiled “Hi” she said
“What’re you doing here?” he asked
She looked at him nervously and walked towards him and sat down next to him as he moved the papers.
“We need to talk” Jocelyn said
Lance looked at her then out at the horizon
“I know what I did yesterday was out of line” he began “But… I had to do it…I love you Joc still…and I know what I did was horrible”
“Yea no kidding” Jocelyn mumbled
“But that feeling never went away” he said
Jocelyn looked at him then down at her hands.
“I’ve always had this feeling for you Joc” he said
Jocelyn looked at him again. Cocoa then put her paws on Jocelyn’s lap. Jocelyn looked at her; she smiled and patted her head.
“Lance I-“ she was cut off as Lance moved toward her and pressed his lips to hers. They touched in a deeply passionate kiss. Jocelyn groaned, closing her eyes in total pleasure. They broke the kiss and Jocelyn looked at him.
“Wow” she whispered
He smiled and moved in to kiss her again. Jocelyn put her hands on his chest stopping him.
“Lance…” she said “Wait”
“What?” he asked
“We…I…uh…” she started to stutter
He laughed “Joc…what?” he asked
“Before this goes any farther…we really need to talk” she said
He nodded “I agree…” he said “How about I make dinner for us, and we’ll talk…all night if we have too”
She smiled “OK” she said
He smiled and then kissed her head and stood up
“Ok, what would you like?” he asked stretching
She shrugged “What do ya got?” she asked
“How about…some chicken?” he questioned “Corn, mashed potatoes”
“What are you trying to do…fatten me up?” she questioned
“What, like you’re fat now?” he asked
She smiled and he rolled his eyes.
“Need help?” she asked
“If you want too” he said gathering his papers
“I should call my mom and tell her I’ll be at Allyson’s” she said
He looked at her confused “Why not tell her you’re here?” he asked
She looked at him realizing she said it out loud
“Oh…well I-“ she started
“Are you ashamed of me?” he asked
“No!” Jocelyn said “I jus…it’s new and I don’t know what it will lead too and-“
She was cut off again and Lance kneeled down to kiss her making her be quiet. They broke it and Jocelyn looked at him.
“I forgot how nervous you get” he said Jocelyn blushed looking down. He smiled and kissed her head “Tell them what you must”

With that he walked into the house leaving Jocelyn with her thoughts. Jocelyn took out her phone and looked at it. She dialed her home number taking a deep breath. It rang then her mom answered.

“Hello?”
“Hey Mama”
“Jocelyn baby, where are you?”
“Oh um I’m going to have dinner at Lance’s if that’s ok?”
“Lance’s?”
“Yea”
“Is there something you want to tell me?”
“We’re just friend’s mama”
“For now…”
Jocelyn giggled “Ma!”
Dianna laughed “Ok honey, don’t get home too late”
“Ok bye mama love you”
“Love you too baby… bye”

They both hung up, Jocelyn put the phone back in her purse and stood up and walked into the house. She heard the rummage of pots and pans, she walked in and stood by the door-way of the kitchen and watched him. He was on his hands and knees looking through the bottom cupboard. Jocelyn smiled and nudged his butt with her foot.
“Hey…” he said laughing
Jocelyn smiled “So what can I do?” she asked
He gave her some things to start on. They spent the next 45 minutes getting dinner started. It was a good time, Jocelyn hadn’t laughed so hard in a long time. Soon they sat down on the balcony floor eating their dinner and continuing their talk. About 2 hours later they both sat back on the bench. Jocelyn lying against Lance’s chest he had his arms wrapped around her.

So…” he started “Ready to talk?”
Jocelyn turned and looked at him. During dinner they hadn’t really talked much, only about memories.
“What do you want to know?” she asked
“Tell me about Josh” he said
Jocelyn sighed “Ok…”
“Why did you break up?” he asked
“He thought I was cheating” she said “Ironic isn’t it?”

Lance was quiet. Jocelyn very quietly started to explain the situation. How they met, how their relationship grew towards the last moment she was in his home. Lance listened rubbing her arms, trying to comfort her. She had started to cry explaining the story to him. He nuzzled his face in the back of her neck.

“I’m sorry” he whispered
Jocelyn tried to calm down and she wiped her eyes.
“It’s not your fault” she said “I’m jus meant to be alone”
He laughed “that’s bull” he said
She smirked, and then she looked around and noticed it was dark. She then looked at her watch.
“I better go” she said
He hugged her close “Don’t leave”
“You have school tomorrow…” she reminded

He pouted. She laughed and turned over and straddled him on the bench. He looked up at her and she put a hand on each side of his face. She moved her head and kissed him deeply. He groaned wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer. They broke the kiss and looked at each other.

“Wanna do me a favor?” she asked
“Hmm…” he said
“Wanna go out with us this weekend?” she asked
“Who’s us?” he asked
“Me, you, Joey, Allyson…Justin…Jack” she said
He looked at her with that face
“Please…he’s my best friend Lance” she said
“He doesn’t like me…” Lance said
“Well…please…I would appreciate it” she said pouting
He looked at her “Ok” he said
“Yeay!” she said smiling

She then got off his lap and stood up stretching adjusting her shirt. He stood up too as she grabbed her purse. They walked together to her car. Jocelyn hugged him tightly as he wrapped his arms around her.

“Bye Joc” he said
She kissed his lips lightly “Bye”

She got into her truck and waved as she drove off again towards her home. Lance watched her go a smile creeping on his lips.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 15: Confessions by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 15: Confessions

The week went by quickly with nothing really happening. Jocelyn talked to Lance daily since they had dinner but hadn’t seen him since then. Jocelyn went to work with her mom a couple of days to help out. She treated Allyson to a hair cut which Dianna did of course while Jocelyn played with Jenee. Things had been going good; Jocelyn thought her life would be normal soon. She hadn’t thought about work all week and it felt so good. It was now Saturday night and Jocelyn was getting ready to go hang out with her friends. Lance had insisted on picking her up so here she was looking at herself once more. She had on blue jeans, and a semi dressy shirt. She put on her warn jean jacket and some high heel boots. She looked at herself once more and sighed. She had butterflies already. There then was a knock on the door.

“Jocelyn” her mother called “Lance is here”
“Ok mama, I’ll be right out” Jocelyn said, she felt like a teenager all over again
She took a deep breath grabbing her purse and opened the door. She walked into the living room where Lance was talking with her mom and dad. They all turned to her and smiled.
“Oh Jocelyn” her mother replied “We were just talking about when Lance picked you up for prom…do you remember?”
Jocelyn smiled “How could I forget” she said
Lance looked at her and blushed knowing exactly what she was talking about.
“Well…we better get going” Jocelyn said
“Right” Lance said “Don’t want to be late”

Jocelyn hugged her parent’s good-bye, and then Lance led her to the door. They walked to his car, Lance opening her door and Jocelyn giggled and got inside. Lance then got into the driver seat.

“Geez, I thought we’d never get out of there” Jocelyn said
Lance smiled “We made it…its not them we have to worry about” he said
Jocelyn looked at him “Be nice” she warned
“I’m always nice” he said
“Yea right” replied Jocelyn

There was a comfortable silence as Lance drove. Jocelyn leaned forward and started messing with the radio. Lance watched her laughing, memories running through his mind. They reached the Bar later and Jocelyn was about to step out when Lance grabbed her hand. She looked at him and he pulled her towards him and kissed her lips lightly. They broke the kiss and Jocelyn looked at him.
“It’ll be ok” she said smiling
He nodded letting go of her hand. They got out and headed into the bar not seeing Justin or Jacks car anywhere. They could hear the loud music playing though the door along with laughter. Lance looked at her as she took a deep breath
“Ready?” he asked
She nodded and he opened the door leading Jocelyn inside. She spotted Allyson and Joey down at the end of the bar and gripped Lance’s hand leading them through the crowd. Allyson spotted them and waved standing up.

“Oh wow she brought him” Allyson said to Joey
“Who?” Joey asked turning around and saw Jocelyn and Lance “Oh”
Jocelyn and Lance made their way to them, they all hugged hello smiling.
“You guys made it” Allyson said
Jocelyn smiled “Of course” she said “You look great as usual”
Allyson rolled her eyes “Yea whatever”
“I’m serious” Jocelyn said “Doesn’t she Jo?”
Joey watched with a smile and nodded
“Hah! See” Jocelyn said poking her tongue at them
They all laughed.
“Come on let’s go pick a song…” Allyson said to Jocelyn
Jocelyn nodded and kissed Lance’s cheek.
“We’ll get the drinks” Lance said

Jocelyn nodded. Allyson and Jocelyn walked to the juke box. Allyson turned back and watched Joey and Lance.

“Things seem ok no?” she asked
Jocelyn smiled “They are…for now” she said “I’m jus nervous about J”
“Does he even know?” Allyson asked
Jocelyn shook her head “Nope…not a clue” she said
Allyson looked at the music list
“Oh my gawd!” Allyson squealed “Look…What Was I Thinking by Dierks Bentley”
Jocelyn started laughing “Play it!”

Allyson pressed the button for the song and the music came blaring through the speakers. The both laughed and walked back to where Joey and Lance were drinking beers and talking. They both turned when they heard the song looking toward the girls. They rushed over taking their guy's hands.
"Come on!" they both said
Lance and Joey laughed, taking one more swig of beer then heading to the dance floor. There everyone was going along with the famous line dance to the song. Everyone was laughing and having a great time dancing along to the music, the town was such a hick town it was not even funny. They spend a couple minutes dancing to the song then it was done. Everyone cheered and clapped. Jocelyn laughed and hugged Lance.
"That was great!" she said smiling
He smiled hugging her waist and kissed her lips
"Let's go get a drink" he said
Jocelyn nodded grabbing his hand and they walked to the bar where Allyson and Joey were sitting.
"Wow not bad Ms. Celebrity" Allyson said smiling
Jocelyn laughed "Thanks" she said "You guys were great too"

They all sat down at the stools drinking their beers and talking. Jocelyn was now at ease a little, she jus wished Justin would come soon so she could get it over with. They were talking about everything laughing and having an awesome time. Lance had his arm around Jocelyn’s waist as they talked. He had his chin resting on her shoulder, kissing her neck. They heard the door open and Jocelyn turned seeing Justin and Jack walk in.

"Shyt..." she mumbled kinda nudging Lance away
"What?" Lance asked confused
"Justin..." she mumbled then put on a smile
Justin walked over with Jack behind him
"Hey guys" he said
"Hey J!" Jocelyn said standing to hug him
She hugged him then Jack. Allyson did the same to Justin and Jack as well. Lance and Joey sat back and watched. Justin noticed Lance and kinda made a face
"James..." he said coldly
"Justin" Lance said
Justin rolled his eyes and turned to Jocelyn, who was talking to Jack.
"Jocelyn...come with me to get drinks" Justin said

Jocelyn looked at him and knew he was annoyed that Lance was there she sighed it was now or never. She nodded and walked with him to the other end of the bar, knowing he wanted to talk not get drinks. She sat on a stool, Justin next to her.

"Why is he here?" he asked bluntly
Jocelyn sighed and looked at him
"J...a lot has happened this week you don't know about..." she started
"Well why don't you tell me" he said "Or am I not good enough?"
"Justin...stop it!" Jocelyn said getting annoyed.
He sighed and looked at her.
"If you want to know...stop acting like that...it's not flattering..." she said with a serious tone
"Ok...I'm sorry" he said quietly
She turned and faced him and he looked at her.
"Oh Monday he called me up after we came back from lunch...and asked me to dinner. I went and we had a good time talking about what he did after high-school and stuff" She started "Then Tuesday I went to school to visit old teachers...and I saw him...and he invited me to go see his house and have some desert"
Justin looked at her "Desert huh?" she said wiggling his eye-brows
She smirked shaking her head and hit his arm "Perve" she said
"That's me" he smiled "Then?"
She sighed "He made those...wanna-be snicker doodles...and hot cocoa....we were talking about the old days...parties and things...and we...jus kissed" she whispered

Justin closed his eyes and sighed. He knew it was going to happen now; she was going to get hurt. Jocelyn watched him; she knew he was upset, she did the thing she told him she wouldn't. They were quiet for a few minutes then Justin got up and walked out the door, Jocelyn watched him and put her head down. She then felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up, it was Lance. She already had tears running down her face he wiped them away and kissed her head.

"You want me to talk to him?" he asked
She shook her head no "No...he hates you enough..." she said and stood up "Imma go get him"

She kissed his cheek then made her way out the front door. She walked out and noticed couples making out on the side, she laughed and looked around. Justin wasn't anywhere in the front. She then walked around the deck to the back where she knew he would be at, she turned and corner and sure enough he was there sitting under a old Oak tree in a grassy area. She walked over and he turned as she came into view, he looked at her his eyes hurt and he turned away.

"Justin...please..." she started
He looked at her and sniffled, she sighed he was crying. He turned his head away again and moved his body as he sat down hugging his legs to his chest. She walked over and sat down next to him putting her head on his shoulder, he moved it though.
"Hey now...don't get prissy on me..." she said looking at him
He didn't say anything and she wrapped her arm around his waist "Jus...please...talk to me..."
"What do you want me to say?" he snapped "Congratulations...hope you'll be happy together..."
"No..." Jocelyn said and stayed quiet
He shook his head and laid it down on his arms, more tears escaping. Jocelyn sighed and looked out at the sky.
"Why don't you want me to be happy?" she asked
He looked at her "What?" he asked "I do too want you to be happy..."
"Then why are you crying about this?" she asked
"Because...he's a jerk...and you don't know what he can really be like...when he's upset" he said
She looked at him confusingly "What?" she asked
He sighed and wiped his face on the sleeve of his shirt then looked at her "When...you left... he was going crazy... no one would tell him where you were...including me..." he started more tears escaping "One night...I was getting off work late...and I was walking through the parking lot...and I heard footsteps..."
He took a deep breath more tears escaping "And I turned around...and Lance was there... and he started hitting me...I was on..." he chocked, Jocelyn rubbed his back "I was on the floor and he was kicking me...and screaming at me to tell him where you were..."
Jocelyn sighed tears escaping her own eyes as she hugged him.
"I'm so sorry Justin..." she whispered
He started full out bawling and leaned his head on her shoulder. She sighed and hugged him close tears running down her cheeks as well, and she rubbed his arm.
"It'll be ok..." she said "I promise..."
"He was...he just kept kicking me..." he sobbed "I screamed...and no one heard me...and I-"
"I know...shhh Justin..." she said
He continued to cry on her shoulder as she comforted him. They rocked back and forth as Jocelyn tried to comfort her best friend they way he had when she and Lance broke up. He calmed down for a little and wiped his face on his shirt, as Jocelyn continued to hold him. They just sat there for a few minutes in silence as Justin calmed down and closed his eyes hugging her close.

"I don’t want you to be hurt like that..." he said "especially by him...he did it once Jocelyn..."
"I know...but everyone makes mistakes Justin..." she said "You can't hold that against him forever..."
"Oh yes I can!" Justin said "He could have killed me..."
Jocelyn looked at him "So you're saying...for me to be alone..."
"NO!" he said "I'm not saying that at all...there are plenty of men out there..."
"Where?" she asked "In Hollywood?"
He looked at her
"I had my fill of Hollywood men ok?" she said "And he didn't trust me..."
Justin looked at her, it was her turn for tears to roll down her cheeks and she wiped them.
"I don’t want to be alone" she said "And I’m not going to be..."
"So go be with a guy that beats up your best friend then..." he said annoyed
She looked at him "I'm not going to forgive for that Justin..." she said "Believe me...he will pay for that..."
He shook his head and sighed again. He laid his head on his arms and looked out into the night sky again. Jocelyn laid her head on his back and hugged his waist as she too looked out into the sky.
"I'm sorry..." she said "But...I'm going to try and live my life...and if Lance is in it...then so be it...it's not up to me for you to be friends with me anymore...if you want to throw it away...then go ahead"
She kissed his head then stood up, Justin watched her.
"I love you Jus...I always will..." she said "But... this is my choice...and I told him to come out here and be friends with you...but you have to try too...because I love you guys both so much...and I would love to have you both be friends..."

He watched her as she fixed her blouse and he then stood up and hugged her. Jocelyn almost fell back as he hugged her but she wrapped her arms around his waist as he hugged her laying his head on her shoulder. She sighed and rubbed his back as he nuzzled his face into her neck.

"I'm going to try ok?" he said
She smiled "Thank you..." she said
He smiled and sniffled then looked at her "I love you Jocelyn...you're my best friend..."
She smiled and gave him a peck on the lips (friendly...he's gay remember) "Me too Justin...always"

He laughed and they hugged again. They then walked back towards the bar hand in hand. They stopped out side the door and made sure the other looked ok, and then walked back into the bar. Allyson was dancing with Jack and Joey and Lance were talking at the end of the bar. Justin turned and looked at her as she watched Lance and Joey. He then faced Jocelyn

"Dance with me once..." he said smiling
She smiled "Of course" she said

He lead her to the dance floor, she laughed taking his hand as she danced the night away with her best friend. Soon they switched and Allyson danced with Justin as Jocelyn danced with Jack. Lance watched as Jocelyn had a good time, and Joey watched Lance.

"So..." he said "What's going on with you two?"
Lance looked at him "I don’t know...we haven't really..." he started "Said anything..."
"So are you dating...or having a relationship already?" Joey asked
"Well...I'm not dating anyone else...and neither is she..." Lance said
Joey laughed and took a drink of his beer "So you're together..." he said
Lance shrugged "It's up to Justin..." he said
Joey kinda laughed but nodded "Yes…I understand..." he said
Lance sighed and watched them switch partners and Jocelyn was now dancing with Justin again, then he finished off his beer and looked at Joey who was watching Allyson with Jack.
"You never get worried about her and her relationship with Justin?" Lance asked
Joey looked at him "Um Lance...he's gay...why would I worry about it?" Joey said
Lance sighed and then looked at Joey "I have this feeling...and I always have...I don’t know..." he said
"It's paranoia" Joey said "Don't worry...if you do this...she will love you forever Lance...and you won't be alone..."

Lance looked at her knowing it was the truth, but knowing if she knew what he did to Justin...she would hate him forever.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 16: Confessing by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 16: Confessing

The night quickly ended, everyone had a good time. They all danced, drank and had a great time just like the good ol days. Finally they decided it was time to go home. They all walked to the front hanging out at the porch saying good-bye to each other with hugs and kisses. Justin took Jocelyn off to the side and hugged her closely, hiding his face in her neck.

“Relax J” she said
She ran her fingers through his curls as he wrapped his arm around her tightly.
“Promise to call if anything happens?” he asked
She nodded “Of course”
She kissed his temple and he sighed. They broke the hug and kissed the other’s cheek.
“Justin…come on its late” Jack called
Jocelyn giggled “Go on your boyfriend is calling…” she said

He smiled and squeezed her hand then walked with Jack to his car. Jocelyn walked back to where everyone else was. They said good-bye to each other then they went to their cars. Jocelyn got into the passenger seat, while Lance got into the drivers seat.

“So, where you wanna go?” Lance asked
“Home” Jocelyn said looking at him
“You don’t wanna go back to my place?” he asked
“No…” she said
He looked at her “Did I do something wrong?” he asked
“What do you think?” she asked
“Joc…what?” he put his hand on her leg

She moved her leg from his touch, Lance looked at her. He knew that she knew what he did to Justin. He sighed and looked out the window. They needed to talk now, they couldn’t sleep angry. He changed lanes and turned to a different street. Jocelyn looked around.

“Lance…where we going?” she asked
“To talk” was all he said

They reached a dead end in the road, and Lance stopped the car turning it off. He turned and faced Jocelyn as she looked out the window, she really didn’t want to talk to him right now. They sat in silence for a few minutes then, Lance spoke up.

“I don’t know what you want me to say” Lance said
Jocelyn looked at him
“How about um I’m sorry” Jocelyn said

Lance looked at her then down again, there was again more silence as Jocelyn sighed and turned getting out of the car. Lance quickly got out of the car too. Jocelyn walked to the hood of the car leaning her back against it, arms crossed. Lance walked over and stood beside her.

“You don’t feel bad about beating up Justin?’ Jocelyn asked
Lance sighed “Yes but…” he started
“There is not buts Lance, you’re either sorry or you’re not” she started
Lance was silent, and looked out ahead of him.
“I can’t believe I begged him to be friends with you” Jocelyn said
Continued silence from Lance, Jocelyn sighed
“You’re a jerk you know that?!” Jocelyn started “It was your own fault we were apart…you had no right to do that to him"
“I know I didn’t…but I needed you, and you weren’t here” Lance said
“Because you cheated on me!” Jocelyn screamed
Tears were starting to roll down her cheeks, and she quickly wiped them.
“Joc look, you weren’t here…I was going crazy…I missed you and needed you”
“So beating Justin helped?” she asked
“I figured he would be the one who would know…you guys were close” he said
“So it’s ok to beat him up?” she asked
“No…” he said quietly
Jocelyn wiped her face, and hugged herself.
“Why do you hate him so much?” she asked
Lance looked at her, then out at the sky. He ran his hands through his hair with a sigh.
“I don’t know” Lance started
“I’ve known him since I was like born” Jocelyn said “He’s still the same sweet Justin…and I love him…does that bother you?”
Lance shrugged “Kind of” he said
“Why?” she asked
“I don’t know!” he grumbled loudly “You love him more then anyone else…and he’s fucking gay!! He doesn’t need love from you, you’re not his girlfriend”
Jocelyn looked at him, his outburst making her jump. She moved towards the other side, inching away from him.
“You’re jealous?” she questioned
He looked at her, then down at his feet.
“My god Lance…that’s like” she started “You being jealous of my family…it’s stupid…and you seriously need to get over it…because Justin isn’t going anywhere you should know that”
Lance looked at her “So you’re picking him over me?” he questioned
"No, I'm not..." Jocelyn said "I'm picking both of you...but he's ok with that...despite what you did to him"
Lance looked at her again, then down at the ground. Jocelyn shook her head
"I'm going home" she said

She turned to walk away from the car and down the dirt road to the main street. Lance watched her walk, and sighed. They both had a lot to think about, maybe it was better she walked. No, he couldn't let her walk alone; he sighed and got into his car, and headed down the road. She had just got onto the main street when car beams showed behind her. Lance stopped, rolling down his window.

"Joc, let me drive you?" Lance asked
Jocelyn looked at him, and then down at the road again, it was late.
"Please...no funny business..." he said

Jocelyn sighed and then got into the passenger seat. Lance then turned taking her home. Jocelyn sat in the passenger seat looking out the window, her arms crossed over her chest. Lance drove, looking at her outta the corner of his eye.

"So, we're fighting?" he asked
"Duh!" Jocelyn said

Lance was quiet as he continued to drive. Jocelyn sighed; this night wasn't turning out right. She did not expect that story from Justin; it jumbled her mind about the whole situation. Soon they pulled up to Jocelyn's home, and she reached for her purse and Lance grabbed her hand.

"It's jus a fight right?" Lance asked "We'll be ok tomorrow"
Jocelyn looked at her hand, then at him.
"You decide that" she said "If you apologize or at least admit you were wrong...then we'll see"

Lance looked at her and moved in to kiss her. Jocelyn lips touched his and before they got too into it, she broke it.

"That's not gonna work this time..." she said
Lance sighed and let go of her hand, she opened the door.
"I'll talk to you later" he said
"Yea" she said

She closed the door before he could say anything else. She adjusted her purse and walked to the house. She opened the door, poking her head in, her dad was watching TV. She smiled and stepped inside.

"Hi daddy" Jocelyn said with a smile
Jeff turned and saw her "Hey baby" he said

Jocelyn hung up her jacket, took off her shoes and put her purse down. She went and sat down next to him; he smiled and put his arm around her. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"How was the bar?" he asked
"Ehh" she said
He looked at her "You're out till 2, and it was ehh?" he questioned
"Too much drama Pops" she said
"Even now? At your age?" he asked
She smiled "Yup...even now" she said
"Hmm" he said
"How about you guys?" she asked
"The usual" he said "Your Mom going on and on about work, and Lance" he chuckled
Jocelyn rolled her eyes
"Speaking of Lance, what was that about?" he asked
"Whatya mean?" she asked
"You and Lance?" he questioned "Friends? Dating?"
Jocelyn shrugged "I don't know..."
Jeff looked at her and smiled. They were quiet as they watched TV for a little, Jocelyn resting in her dad’s arms.
"Hey dad" Jocelyn started
"Hmm..." he said
"Isn't yours and moms anniversary coming up?" she asked
"Yea, couple of weeks" he said
"Got any plans?" she asked
He chuckled "No baby, your mother and I haven't celebrated our anniversary in years"
"Why not?" she asked
He shrugged "That's jus the way we are" he said
"Why don't we think of something?' Jocelyn offered
Jeff grumbled and Jocelyn snickered.
"Aw come on Pops..." Jocelyn said
"How about this..." Jeff said "Tell me about you and Lance...and we'll plan something for your mother"
"Dad!" Jocelyn laughed "That's not fair"
"Yes it is..." he laughed
She sighed and closed her eyes.
"We're kinda dating...but I just found out some stuff about him that I didn't like about him and now I don’t know..." she said
"What did he do?" Jeff asked
"He...he treated a friend really bad..." she started
"How bad?" he asked
"Beating up bad" Jocelyn said
"Wow, that's serious" he said
She nodded "I like him still, I jus don't know"
Jeff looked down at his daughter, and rubbed her arm
"You know in your heart who you love" Jeff said
"But...he beat up Justin" she said
"So, it was Justin?" he asked
Jocelyn nodded.
"He's jealous of him" Jocelyn said
Jeff sighed, hugging his daughter tight.
"I don't know what to tell you honey" he said "What Lance did was so wrong; no one should be treated like that"
"Justin forgives him..." she said "I'm jus not sure I forgive him"
"I see...well don't you think you should...since Justin has and it happened to him..."
"I know...it seems silly for me to be mad but-"
"It's not silly, Justin is your best friend and something horrible happened to him...it's ok to be upset"
"You don't think I’m over reacting?" she asked
He smiled "Just think about it, the decision will come soon enough"
She smiled and kissed his cheek
"Thanks Pops" she said
He smiled "No problem" he said
"Now, let's talk about your anniversary" she said
He grumbled "Aw no" he said
She laughed "Dad, you said” she said
"Alright alright, not now" he yawned "How about tomorrow...while your mom shops..."
"You better not be trying to get out of this" Jocelyn warned
He grinned and hugged her. She then kissed his cheek
"I'm going to sleep" she said
"Ok, night baby" he said
"Get some sleep Pops" she said
She stood up, then hugged him "Love you" she said
"Love you too" Jeff said

Jocelyn grabbed her purse then walked down the hall to her bedroom. She got in, changing into some PJ's and crawling into bed letting sleep take over her.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 17: The Next Step by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 17: The Next Step

3 weeks had passed since Josh met Will at that restaurant, and they thought of their plan. They had e-mailed each other constantly since thinking of the plan and finally it fell through. Will’s project ended a week early. So, he spent that week packing, and getting ready for his ‘trip’. He went and bought a laptop, cameras, everything he would need to get information back to Josh, who paid for everything. They were sitting at that same table at that little restaurant going over last minute plans.

“Here’s your ticket” Josh said handing the envelope to Will
Will took it, opening it up and seeing his ticket.
“Alright” he replied
“Your flight is at 12:00 tomorrow” Josh said, “Your reservation is at the Morning Inn”
Will nodded taking the other papers out of the envelope; it was directions to the hotel.
“Also, your rental car…I got you a Jeep” Josh said
Will nodded again, and then put the things back into the envelope.
“Are you sure this is ok?” Will asked
Josh nodded “Jus say you’re doing a story on an ol fashioned country town, talk about the houses and things” he said, “They’ll love it”
Will looked at him still unsure.
“Take pictures of the houses, interview some people,” he said, “It’ll be perfect”
Will took a sip of his iced-tea and put the envelop in his pocket, and Josh watched him.
“Are you sure you’re up for it?” Josh asked
“Yes, I just…don’t want to be arrested” Will said
“You won’t” Josh reassured
There was silence as both men ate their meals, Josh watched him.
“You have no idea what this means to me Will” Josh said,
Will looked at him, with a semi smile.
“So…what are you gonna do if she moved on JC…if she found someone else…what are you gonna do?” Will asked
“Well, maybe it won’t be like that” Josh said, “Maybe she’s as miserable as I am”
“You haven’t been that miserable” Will said, “If I remember correctly, the girls you left with-“
“So what?” Josh said, “It’s okay to be lonely…”
Will shook his head taking the last drink of his tea
“Ok, I better go I have to finish packing” he said
Josh nodded grabbing the check and getting his wallet out. They walked out to the parking lot, and hugged good-bye.
“Call me when you land ok?” Josh asked
Will nodded “Will do” he said

They walked their separate ways to their cars. Will started his and headed down the road to his home, while Josh drove the opposite way to his home.

~The Next Day~

Jocelyn woke up that morning early. Her dad and mom were going away for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary. Jocelyn had set up plans for them to go to the coast and stay at a penthouse hotel room for the weekend. Having ‘celebrity’ status made it easier and cheaper. She got up, putting a robe on and fixing her hair. She walked out into the living room where her parents were getting things together.

“Happy anniversary guys” Jocelyn said
Dianna looked at her “Thank you baby” she said
Jocelyn went and hugged both her parents. She then noticed the vase of a dozen carnations all colors sitting on the coffee table.
“Aw, who got you these? Dad?” she questioned
Dianna looked at her “No, they’re for you” she said
Jocelyn looked at her mom, then at the flowers. She walked over and took off the little card.

“Joc”Meet me at my classroom at 12:00. I’ve got a surprise. See you then. Love Lance”

Jocelyn put the note back in its envelope. She and Lance hadn’t really seen each other since. He had been busy with school and she was starting her new book. They talked on the phone during the week but never for too long.
“Who’s it from?” Dianna asked
“Lance” Jocelyn replied
Dianna nodded. Jeff finished loading the car with their luggage then came back in the house.
“Well that’s all of it” Jeff said
Dianna smiled “I guess we’re off then” she said
Jocelyn hugged her parents.
“Bye guys have a great time” Jocelyn said
“Bye baby” Dianna said hugging her “There’s plenty in the fridge…be good”
Jocelyn laughed, then hugged her dad
“Bye Pops” she said
“Bye honey” Jeff said “See you Monday”

They walked out of the house and down to their car. Jocelyn stood on the porch, waving as they drove off. Their car disappeared down the rode and Jocelyn walked back inside. She walked to the flowers and smelled them, looking at the card again. She then went to the bathroom to shower and change to get ready to meet Lance.

A few hours later after getting ready, Jocelyn headed down to the school, she was kind of nervous. She hadn’t seen Lance since that night not really wanting too, she didn’t know what to expect. She continued her drive to the school and soon reached the parking lot. She got out after touching up her lip-gloss and walked to the entrance of the school. She took a deep breath and walked inside. There was no one in sight; well duh it was a Saturday. She walked down the hall way towards Lance’s classroom. She reached it and looked into the small window. Lance was sitting at the piano bench reading over some music, his foot tapping nervously. Jocelyn took a breath and walked inside, Lance nervously looking at her as she walked in. He smiled, standing up walking towards her.

“Hey you made it” he said
She smiled “If there’s a surprise involved sure” she said jokingly
He laughed and hugged her, she hugged him back. They broke the hug, and Lance looked at her and kissed her head.
“Ready?” he asked
She looked at him “For what?” she asked
He smiled “You’ll see” he took her hand
He walked her over to the piano bench and sat her down. She watched him as he sat on the other side. Jocelyn sat facing him, watching him. He smiled and cracked his fingers taking a deep breath. She watched him, smiling.
“This song…says everything to you that I need to say…” Lance said “That I wished I said before…”
With that he started, his fingers slid across the keys and the music flowed.

Funny when you stop and think
times goes faster then you blink
nothings ever like it was
but girl we've got a special thing
all the happiness it brings
is more than enough

I know its hard to believe
your still the biggest part of me
all I'm living for
I still think about you
I still dream about you
I still want you
and need you by my side
I'm still mad about you
all I ever wanted was you
your still the one [2x]

It's hard to breathe when were apart
your like sunshine in my heart
I keep you here inside
you've been everything to me
you've been and always will be
the apple of my eye

And I know its hard to believe
your still the biggest part of me
all I'm living for
I still think about you
I still dream about you
I still want you
and need you by my side
I still mad about you
all i ever wanted was you
your still the one [2x]

If you love me
look into my eyes and say you do
I've been waiting all my life
for someone just like you
baby all that we've been through
girl im still in love with you
and I want you to know I do, I do

I still think about you
I still dream about you
I still want you
and need you by my side
I'm still mad about you
all I ever wanted was you
your still the one [2x]


The song finished, Jocelyn was in tears as she watched Lance finish up on the piano. He took her fingers off the keys, and took her hands into his.
“I’m sorry…forgive me” he said quietly

She continued to watch him, finally taking her hands away from him and wrapped her arms around Lance’s neck bringing their faces together and she kissed him passionately. Lance moved closer to her putting his hands on her waist kissing her back. Their lips moved together as they shared this kiss, making it seem like everything was ok. Finally after making out for awhile, they broke the kiss both panting and looking at each other.

“Does this mean you forgive me?” Lance asked
Jocelyn smiled “Yes,” she said
“For everything, April…Justin?” Lance asked

Jocelyn nodded; Lance grinned and pulled her into another kiss. Jocelyn made her way onto Lance’s lap, straddling him leaning her back against the keys. Lance’s hands rested on her sides as they kissed. They broke it again, and Jocelyn wrapped her arms around his neck once more.

“Wanna get outta here?” Jocelyn asked
Lance grinned
“I have the house all to myself” she said smiling
He kissed her lips “Let’s go” he said

She got off his lap, and stood up along with him. He grabbed his keys, messenger bag and her hand and walked to the exit with Jocelyn as he locked the school; they were happy again. They walked through the parking lot; there was a black Jeep on the corner with tinted windows. But neither Jocelyn nor Lance seemed to notice it. The person in the Jeep noticed them though. Will sat, looking through the tinted windows with the camera. There Jocelyn was with a new guy. He got a few pictures of Jocelyn with this guy walking hand in hand to a car. He looked though the lens watching them.
“I’m sorry Jace” Will mumbled
He put the cameras down on the passenger seat and put the Jeep into drive slowly following Jocelyn’s truck.

Jocelyn held Lance’s hand as she drove towards her house. Lance smiled and leaned over and kissed her cheek.
“Where’re your parents?” he asked
“I sent them away on an anniversary weekend” Jocelyn said
Lance smiled “Really?”
Jocelyn nodded. They reached her house and got out. Joining hands again as they walked to the door. They stood out on the porch; Lance pulled her close to him into a hug. Jocelyn watched him smiling wrapping her arms around his neck. He smiled back and then brought her into a kiss. Jocelyn kissed him back her foot lifting. Lance broke the kiss grinning, and then picked her up swinging her around. Jocelyn squealed, and Lance laughed.
"Ready to go inside?" he asked
She nodded, and took the keys out of her purse and unlocked the door, they headed inside.

Still - Brian McKnight
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 18: The Truth by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 18: The Truth

*Snap*Snap*Snap


Will got all the pictures of Jocelyn and Lance he could get, he had followed them to Jocelyn’s house. He wrote down the address, and then finally drove off. He drove down back towards where the INN was. He hadn’t check in when he got there, because he wanted to get right to work. So now he checked in, got his bags out of the Jeep and headed towards the cottage looking room. He put the bags down on the bed and looked around. He ran his hand though his hair sighing, what had he gotten himself into. He looked back at his bags on the bed, and walked over to them starting to unpack them. After he spent an hour unpacking, he set up the laptop on the table. He decided he would get some dinner, shower, make some phone calls, then send Josh those pictures.

~*~

Jocelyn dropped the purse on the floor, as they walked in. Lance dropped his messenger bag as he walked in behind her then quickly tackled her to the couch. Jocelyn squealed as she fell to the couch with Lance on top of her. He looked down at her and put his hands to her face. He watched her; she smiled and put her arms around his waist.

“So, what’s the plan?” she asked
He looked down at her, and smiled
“Whatever you want” Lance said
“Really?” she asked

He grinned. Jocelyn giggled pulling his neck down making their lips meet in a fiery kiss. That fiery kissed turned into making out again, and they began to undress each other. They lay close to each other, and became one together again. Through the kissing, groaning, and moaning they were together. Things seemed so perfect for them right now, things in the world were right again. As Lance reached his peak, he hid his face in Jocelyn’s neck holding onto her, as they both panted. It seemed like forever since they were together like that. But time melted away as they relaxed together. Jocelyn was rubbing his back, grabbing a blanket putting it over them.

“You ok?” she asked
He nodded “Uh huh” he said
Jocelyn laughed, and continued to rub his back
“Rest, we’ll eat when you wake up” she said
“Ok” he murmured “love you Joc” he whispered

Jocelyn smiled but didn’t say anything back; she didn’t want to be hurt…again. She watched him sleep, and smiled leaning back her eyes closing, sleep too taking over her.

~*~

After finishing the things he needed too he was gonna send JC those pictures. He walked over to the desk and sat down at the chair. All he had one were his PJ pants, as he sat there and plugged in his camera bringing up the pictures. He connected to the internet, bringing up his buddy list. JC was on, waiting.

sLiCkStEr: Hey Will
SpYvSsPy: Hey JC…
sLiCkStEr: How was your flight?
SpYvSsPy: It was ok
sLiCkStEr: So…did you get anything?

Will stared at the screen, putting his fingers on the keys, tapping them lightly thinking, then he typed.

SpYvSsPy: I got some stuff
sLiCkStEr: Well send it, what happened?
SpYvSsPy: It ain’t good Jace
sLiCkStEr: Jus send em please

Will sighed, clicked over and loaded the pictures into an e-mail, and then sent them. He waited for JC to respond. A few minutes later, he did.

sLiCkStEr: Who is that guy?
SpYvSsPy: I don’t know, they looked cuddly though
JC did not respond
SpYvSsPy: Maybe you need to move on Jace
sLiCkStEr: I can’t…I need info about this guy
SpYvSsPy: Like what?
sLiCkStEr: Whatever you can find out…interview…remember the pictures I gave you?
SpYvSsPy: Ok…but Jace…this can’t be healthy
sLiCkStEr: Yes I know, but I love her Will
SpYvSsPy: It’s late, I better get some sleep
sLiCkStEr: Alright, talk to you tomorrow
SpYvSsPy: Bye JC
sLiCkStEr: Later Daze

Will signed off, and shut off the laptop and crawled to the bed. He got in and closed his eyes and was asleep in 2 seconds flat.

~*~

Jocelyn opened her eyes slowly waking from her sleep; she had a blanket draped over her and was in a ball on the couch. She slowly woke herself up and looked around. The sun was setting, so the room was becoming dark. She sat up and wrapped the blanket around herself looking around again looking for Lance. She then decided that she would take a quick shower, and then make dinner for Lance.

Awhile later Jocelyn walked out to her bathroom freshly showered. She was in a long robe, hair up in a clip. There was a light on now down the hall in to the kitchen, since it was dark now. She walked through the hall and saw Lance sitting at the table coke can by his side looking through papers his messenger bag sitting next to him. She smiled and leaned against the door way watching him for a minute, and then she walked over behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Hey” she said kissing his cheek
He smiled “Hey” he in return kissed her cheek
“What ya doin?” she asked
“Grading” he said
“Sounds fun” she said

He smiled, and brought her around the chair, so she sat on his lap arms around his neck. He only had on his pair of jeans; he was bare foot and bare chest. His hair was a sweaty mess. She smiled pressing their foreheads together, he grinned rubbing his nose to hers.

“Sleep ok?” he asked
“Yup” she said “You?”
“Oh yea” he winked
She giggled and kissed his lips lightly. He rested his hand on her waist rubbing her sides with his thumbs through her robe
“You hungry?” she asked
He shrugged “Not for food” he winked and started to kiss up her neck slowly.
Jocelyn’s eyes closed, and she moaned holding him closing rubbing her fingers through his hair.
“Mmm Lance” Jocelyn whispered

Lance responded by continuing his journey down her neck. He began to slowly untie her robe rubbing his hands up her thigh, kissing her shoulder. Jocelyn gasped feeling his lips and hands, and began to pant as Lance pleasured her. Finally she had to kiss him; she took her hand putting them on his face making him face her. She moved in, and pressed her lips towards his. Lance groaned holding onto her waist. They grounded their mouths together in a steamy kiss. Lance reached behind her moving his hand across the table knocking everything to the floor along with the empty coke can. Lance lifted Jocelyn onto the table as they continued to kiss. Lance began to take Jocelyn’s robe off, rubbing his hands up her thighs again to her sides as Jocelyn had her hands on his shoulders. Jocelyn began to fall back onto the table Lance lying on top of her. The table creaked, as they laid and Jocelyn broke the kiss.

“You ok?” Lance asked
“The table” she said “It’s gonna break”
He laughed, she smiled and sighed
“Why don’t we eat, then we’ll relax ok?” she suggested
He nodded “OK” he said
He began sitting up, grabbing Jocelyn’s hand bring her to a sitting position. She sat up and adjusted her robe, retying it. Lance went to go pick everything up on the floor as Jocelyn jumped off the table, and walked towards the kitchen.
“Anything specific?” she asked
“Doesn’t matter” he said
She walked to the pantry and opened it, looking through it. Soon they both sat down on the couch with a bowl of Mac and Cheese and beers. They were talking and watching an old movie on TV.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 19: Undercover by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 19: Undercover

The next morning Will woke up to the sun bursting though the window. He groaned and turned over, hiding under the covers. It was no use though; he finally got up after tossing and turning. He sat up and wiped his eyes, groaning, today was going to be a long day. He changed and packed the camera stuff, putting it all into his car then drove down to the diner to eat some breakfast. He sat at the corner booth, watching the town wake up, and reading the paper. JC had given him an envelope of pictures of Jocelyn’s friends that he knew about, included were Justin, Joey, Allyson, etc. He was studying them, and then looked up and noticed the man named Joey, walking down the street to the Corner store. Will leaned back watching Joey walk into the Corner store, and hug a guy who appeared to be Justin. The waitress came back with his order

“Can I get you something else?” she asked
Will looked up at her “Oh, umm, can you tell me who owns that store?” he asked pointing to the Corner store
The waitress looked, then replied “Oh, Randy Timberlake, his son Justin is gonna own it soon” she said “That’s Justin there, the cutie with the curls…the guy next to him, he’s the main construction guy Joey Fatone”
Will nodded “Great, thanks”

She walked away, while Will quickly wrote down the info he had received. He then went back to watching Joey and Justin talk for awhile, and then Joey started walking towards the diner. Will was scribbling on the pad, when Joey walked in.

“Hey Serena, the usual” he said
She smiled “Right away Joey” she said

Will watched him, as Joey whistled and looked around the diner and he noticed Will. Will quickly looked down setting up the pictures the one of Jocelyn staying out as the others went back into the envelope. Joey noticed the picture of Jocelyn just like Will had hoped.

“Doing a story?” Joey assumed
Will looked up at him “I’m hoping” he said
Joey walked over, sticking his hand out
“I’m Joey” he said
“Will” Will said
“Nice to meet you” he said
“Like wise” Will said “Would you like to sit?”
“Sure” Joey said “Serena, I’ll take for here”
“Alright Joe” she said
Joey then looked at Will
“So, when did you get in?” he asked
“Oh um, yesterday” Will said “What do you do?” he asked changing the subject
“Oh, Construction” Joey said
“Do you know Jocelyn?” Will asked, again changing the subject, he was nervous.
Joey laughed at his nervousness “Oh yes, she’s my wife’s best friend” he said
“So you’ve known her awhile?” he asked
“Yea, we’ve lived here all our lives” Joey said “most of us stay here and raise families…but Jocelyn got out”
“Do you know why she left?”
“Break up” Joey said “horrible, high school sweethearts…he cheated, she found him…it wasn’t pretty”
“Who was this guy?”
“Oh Lance Bass, he’s the music teacher now at the high school”
Will scribbled furiously, getting what he needed
“So, I hear you’re the main construction guy” Will said changing the subject once again
Joey grinned “Yup, that’s me” he said handing him a card “My dad was one, and I’m slowly taking over” he said
Will nodded “Wow, its jus all family business huh?” he asked
“Pretty much” Joey said

During their talk, Serena brought Joey’s breakfast, and he ate while talking to Will more. Finally Joey had to leave; he said good-bye to Will, after paying, and thanking Serena. Will watched him leave, and began to pack up his stuff. He paid his bill and walked out into the bright sunlight. He looked up and down the streets deciding what to do next. He saw Justin sweeping the porch area, watching him curiously. Will smiled and waved, and Justin waved back then went back to sweeping. Will then decided to go to the library to do some research on Lance Bass and the town Clinton.

~*~

Jocelyn drove Lance back to the high school to pick up his truck. He had to meet Joey at the house to go over plans, so Jocelyn decided to do some research for her new book. Jocelyn hummed to the radio, as she drove, Lance watched her smiling

“How long are you gonna be there?” he asked
“Um until I finish, or get bored…” she said
“Oh, well if it’s early come by the house” Lance said
“Ok, we’ll see, I gotta e-mail some to Brandon and a conference call later”
“Ahh the lifestyle of a celebrity” Lance joked
“Ha Ha” Jocelyn said
Lance laughed. They reached the high school and Jocelyn parked
“Oh yea, I might be a little late” she said
“Why?” he asked
“Imma have lunch with J” she said
“Ok, alright” he said
She smiled “Come here” she said
He moved towards her, she pressed her lips to his kissing him deeply. They broke it, breathless
Lance smiled “See you later” he said
“Bye” she said

He walked to his car, Jocelyn watched with a smile. He then drove towards his home, while Jocelyn went to the library. She reached it, grabbed her bag and headed inside. She walked into the quiet library and said hi to the Librarian, then went to find a computer.

~*~

Will looked up as he heard voices, and saw Jocelyn walk into the library. He ducked behind a row of books, watching her as she sat down at a computer. He looked down at his pad, with his notes on it, and got an idea. He put the camera around his neck, to make him look like a photo journalist. He then went and sat down at the computer next to Jocelyn’s. He put his camera down next to the computer. He then watched out of the corner of his eye as Jocelyn looked at him out of the corner of her eye. He smiled and typed in “Clinton, Mississippi” in the search engine, to pretend to be looking up places to photograph.

“Photo journalist huh?” Jocelyn asked
Will looked at her “Oh, yea…trying to be” he said
She smiled “What exactly are you looking for?” she asked
He shrugged “Anything that catches my eye” he said
She nodded “Do you do landscape or homes?” she asked
“Mostly umm, homes, mostly historical” he said guessing it would be the right answer
He watched her face light up, and he knew he hit a spot
“Oh really,” she smiled “My boyfriend is fixing one up with the lead contractor” she said
“Really?” he asked
She nodded “Maybe you should stop by, get some pictures” she suggested
“Sure” he said “Maybe do an article, well demo…”
She nodded “Great, you know…let me get his permission…and then we’ll set something up”
He nodded “Sounds good” he said
“Do you have a number I can reach you at?” she asked
“Um you know, I’m staying at the INN” he said
“Alright, I’ll give you my cell number, call me tonight” she said
She wrote it down, and handed it to him. He took the piece of paper with a smile
“Thanks” he said
She nodded “No problem” she said
“So, what do you do?” he asked
“Oh um, I’m a writer…” she said “But I’m taken a little break…shhh”
He smiled “Oh I see”
They talked for a little, then went around their marry way.

~*~

Later that day Jocelyn drove down to Lance’s house after having lunch with Justin. She hadn’t gotten to talk to him in awhile, so it was nice. It was like old times, just the two of them. Because before Lance, she had no one…her and Justin were the best of friend, they still were. Jocelyn couldn’t wait to tell Lance about Will, this would be a great opportunity not only for him, but for Joey as well to become known. She reached his house, seeing Joey’s truck, along with Lance’s and Jack’s. She got out grabbing the bag of burgers she brought for them. She heard the noise of hammers, and talking. She walked around back.

“Anyone home?” she called
Jack walked out onto the porch, looking around. He saw Jocelyn and smiled
“Jocelyn!” he said walking towards her
She smiled, as she walked towards him and they hugged
“How’s it going?” she asked
“Oh great, we’re getting ready to take a break” he said
“Well that’s perfect, I brought lunch” she said holding up the bag
“Yeay” he said laughing
Jocelyn laughed; they wrapped their arms around each other’s waist and walked into the house. Joey and Lance were going over plans in the living room area.
“Lance!! Your girlfriends here!” Jack squealed
Jocelyn laughed following him in “And I brought lunch!” she said
Jack took the bag into the kitchen, with Joey following. Lance walked towards Jocelyn as she smiled. He hugged her, she smiled
“How’s it going?” she asked
“Good” he said
She smiled and kissed his lips lightly, he hugged her close
“How was research?” he asked
“Oh, exciting, I’ve got good news” she said
“What?” he asked
She grinned “I’ll tell you later” she said
“Aww, why?” he asked
“Cause” she broke away from him

Joey and Jack came out, with their lunches. They all went around back to eat it on the porch. They were all sitting on the deck; Jocelyn was tossing the ball with Cocoa while the boys ate.

“So, how’s the research Jocelyn?” Joey asked
“Oh you know, its work” Jocelyn said
He nodded taking a bite of his burger
“How’s Allyson and Jenee?” she asked
“Good” he said “Jen, is getting so big”
Jocelyn smiled, and she petted Cocoas belly
“So where’d your parents go?” Joey asked
“Oh to the beach for the weekend, their anniversary” she said
“Oh” Joey said “How romantic”

Jocelyn rolled her eyes. They continued to eat, and talk for awhile then they cleaned up. Lance took Jocelyn for a walk in the woods along with Cocoa. They walked hand in hand through the woods with Cocoa racing ahead of them.

“So, what’s the big news?” he asked
She smiled “Well, I went to the library and saw this guy…”
“You’re breaking up with me, again?” he asked pouting
She smiled “Noo! Stop and let me finish…” she said
He smiled, and brought her hand to his lips, kissing it.
“Ok, I’m sorry go ahead” he said
“Ok, well turns out he’s trying to become a photo journalist, and he likes to photograph old homes…so I talked him into maybe doing a demo article about the house” she said
Lance looked at her in shock “Wow!” he said smiling “That’s awesome!”
Jocelyn smiled “I knew you would love it”
He smiled, and wrapped her in a hug, she grinned hugging him back. He kissed her cheek
“Thank you” he said against her cheek
Jocelyn grinned “You’re so welcome”

He faced her bringing their lips together. They were in the middle of a steamy kiss when Cocoa started to bark and paw at them. Jocelyn broke the kiss and looked down. Cocoa barked into the woods, sensing something.
“What Cocoa?” Lance asked
Cocoa looked at him, then at the trees again barking
“Cocoa stop, c’mon” Lance said patting his thigh

They started walking back towards the house. Cocoa reluctant but walked with them. They got back to the house; Joey and Jack were working on the roof.
“Hey guys! Lets call it a day” Lance said
“Ok!” Jack said
Joey and Jack made their way down the roof as Jocelyn and Lance walked inside with Cocoa.
“What do you say we do dinner?” Joey asked walking inside
“All of us?” Jocelyn asked
“No, jus the guys” Joey said sarcastically
Jocelyn looked at him with the look
“Yes all of us” Joey said
Jocelyn smiled “Hmm, no fast food” she said
“Home cooking!” Jack said
“Ok, who’s gonna cook?’ Jocelyn asked “Not me”
Joey and Lance looked at each other and smiled
“Allyson!” they both said laughing
“You guys!” Jocelyn said “You can’t jus do that”
“Sure we can” Joey said “Watch”

He went to use the phone. Jocelyn sat down on one of the couches, Lance next to her and she put her legs on his lap, he smiled and rubbed them. Jack went to sit down on the floor and play tug o war with Cocoa. Joey came back into the room smiling.

“Told you” he said “Pasta…7:30”
“Ok” Jack said “I better get going, so I can tell Jus”
He stood up, wiping his pants of dog hair “Do you want us to bring anything?”
“Uh…maybe wine or something” Joey said
“Ok” Jack said “Bye guys!”
“Bye!” Jocelyn said
Jack left, Joey went to get a beer as Lance snuggled with Jocelyn
“Should we tell them over dinner?” she whispered
Lance nodded, Jocelyn smiled and hid her face in his neck, giving him baby kisses, he closed his eyes groaning deep in his throat.
“Hey save it guys, geezish” Joey said
Jocelyn laughed “Aww Joey” she said
Joey sat down next to them
“So are you guys good now?” he asked
Jocelyn smiled “Does it look like it?” she asked
Joey smiled “Alright, I get it” he said
They talked awhile, and then Joey said good-bye then left. Jocelyn then got ready to leave, since she had to get ready herself.
“No!” Lance said holding her waist
Jocelyn laughed “Lance, I’ll pick you up on the way down”
He pouted; Jocelyn laughed and kissed his lips
“Can I ask you something?” she asked
“Maybe” he said
“Can I invite that guy?” she asked “Will”
“You should ask Joey first” he said “But I’m sure it’ll be ok”
“Okay, I’m going to pick him up on the way here” she said
“Okay, be careful ok?” he said
Jocelyn smiled “Yes mom” she said
He laughed; she leaned forward and kissed him once more
“Get ready” she said
She grabbed her purse, taking her keys and cell to call Joey. He said “yes” of course, so she headed down to the INN.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 20: Meeting The Friends by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 20: Meeting the Friends

Will got back after research on Lance, and getting pictures of them in the woods. He was getting his camera stuff out of the back and saw a car move up. He turned and saw Jocelyn get out and smiled.

“Hey” he said
“Hi” she smiled walking towards him
“What are you doing here?” he asked
“I told my boyfriend about you, and he agreed” she said
“Wonderful!” he said
“But we haven’t told everyone else…so this is a invitation to dinner to announce it” she said
He smiled “I don’t know I’d feel weird” he said
“No, it’ll be fine” she said “please”
“Oh alright” he gave in
“Great” she smiled “Ok, so imma go home and get ready, then imma come back to pick you up ok?”
He nodded “Okay, thanks”
She nodded “No problem” she said
She got into her car, and waved bye as she drove home.

Will waved then walked inside putting his stuff down on the bed, He quickly connected the lap top e-mailing JC, telling him he would be on later. He then took a quick shower, finding something decent to wear and getting ready for dinner. Soon he heard a beep, and grabbed his keys and headed outside to her car. He got into the front seat.

“Hey, ready?” she asked
He nodded
“Nervous?” she asked

He shrugged. She laughed and headed down towards Lance’s house. They made small talk as she drove to pick up Lance. He was standing at the beginning of the long drive way, as Jocelyn pulled up.

“The house is down the road” Jocelyn said
“Can’t wait to see it” he said
Will got into the back as Lance got into the passenger seat.
“So, this is the guy huh?” Lance asked
“Will this is Lance, Lance…Will” Jocelyn said
“Nice to meet you” Will said
“Like wise” Lance said
“I can’t wait to see the house” Will said
Lance smiled “A week or two, it should be done” he said
“Great” Will said “So what do you do Lance?”
“Teacher…I teach music at the high school” he said
“Oh cool, what do you play?” Will asked
“Guitar and piano” he said

The finally reached the Fatone’s house. They all got out and Jocelyn noticed Jack or J’s car wasn’t there. They walked to the front door.

“Don’t be scared” she said to Will
“Never” Will winked
Lance rolled his eyes, and knocked on the door.
“Come in!” they heard

Lance opened the door, Jocelyn walked in Will followed. The smell of sauce was filtering through the air. Jocelyn sniffed the air and smiled.
“Yum” she said “C’mon”
She brought him towards the kitchen, Lance following
“Hello everyone” Jocelyn said “This is Will”

Jocelyn went to hug Joey, Allyson, taking Jenee from her. They all introduced themselves to him, Joey looked at him suspiciously remember him from earlier. Will avoided eye contact with him, as he helped Allyson with dinner. Jocelyn took Jenee to the living room, to play as Joey made a sign to Lance to follow him. They walked out back,

“What’s up Jo?” Lance asked
“Who is that guy?” Joey asked
“I can’t tell you, it’s a surprise” he said
“Uh huh” Joey said
“Why?” Lance asked
“Seems a lil weird to me” Joey said
“Yea me too, but I’m paranoid” he said

Joey laughed. He patted Lance’s back and they walked back inside. By now Justin and Jack were there and playing with Jocelyn and Jenee in the living room. Soon everyone sat down for dinner. It was a big ol family dinner, and Jocelyn loved it. They were all in the middle of eating when Jocelyn and Lance decided it was time to make the announcement.

“Ok people…Jocelyn and I got something to say” Lance began
“You’re getting married!” Justin blurted
Jocelyn laughed “Jus! Shhh! Noo” she said
Everyone laughed
“Ok I’m sure you’ll wanna know why Will’s here” he said “He’s a photo journalist, and wants to do a demo article on the house” he said
“What? That’s great!” Jack said

They all got up to hug each other, Joey watching Will curiously. Soon everyone was done eating; Jocelyn, Justin, and Allyson went to do the dishes. They guys went to watch some TV.

“Ok, I’m putting away” Allyson announced
“Washing!” Jocelyn called
“Crap!” Justin said
They laughed and started their jobs
“This guy is cute no?” Justin said
Jocelyn laughed “Jus!” she said
“What?” he asked
“You have a man you know” she said
“And?” he said “No one said I couldn’t look”
Allyson laughed, they talked as they cleaned.

Meanwhile, Joey again singled Lance outside. They went and sat down on the porch bench out back.

“What now Jo?” Lance asked
Joey shook his head “He’s not who he says he is” he said
“What do ya mean?” Lance asked
“This morning, I went to the diner for breakfast and Will was there” he said
“Ok, people eat Jo” Lance said
“You don’t understand” Joey said
Lance looked at him, this must be serious
“Ok, tell me” Lance said
“When I went over and talked to him, he had a picture of Jocelyn, he said he was doing a story on her” Joey said
“But…” Lance said
“Exactly” Joey said
Lance stood quickly, walking to the railing and leaning against it with a sigh shaking his head.
“What is wrong with this world?” he asked
Joey crossed his arms “Who knows” he said
“We need to figure out what he really is” Lance said
“How we gonna do that?” Joey asked
Lance shrugged “Maybe you can rough him up a bit” he said
“Lance! Didn’t you learn your lesson last time?” Joey asked
“But this is different” Lance said
Joey shook his head “How about we, jus play it out…see what happens…its bound to come out”
“And if she gets hurt, then what?” Lance asked
“She won’t” he said “Stop being paranoid”
“You started it!” Lance said
Joey laughed “C’mon, jus enjoy the rest of the night ok?”
Lance sighed “Alright”

They walked back inside. There was laughing coming from the kitchen. Jack, Will, and Jenee were watching TV, and playing so Lance and Joey walked into the kitchen.
“What’s so funny?” Joey asked
Allyson laughed “Oh nothing important” she said
He walked behind her hugging her and Lance doing the same to Jocelyn. Soon they made their way to the living room where they talked for awhile. Soon it was late and everyone headed home. They headed back to Lance’s so he could pack for the night, and get his truck. Jocelyn drove Will back home, Lance followed her back to Jocelyn’s where they cuddled and slept.

When Will got home, he didn’t connect his computer he was too tired. He got into some PJs and climbed into bed. The morning came quickly and Will woke up to the sun bursting through the window. He groaned, pulling the covers up over his head. He thought he’d be used to it by now, guess not. His phone started to ring and he groaned, no one knew this number, except well…Josh. He was going to be pissed because Will never came online last night. He thought he might as well answer it; he reached over and picked up the phone.

“Hello” he said groggily
“Will, its JC”
“Hey Jace”
“What happened last night, you never came back” JC asked
“We got back late, and I was just too tired” Will answered
“We?” he asked
“Yea…there’s a bunch to tell you Jace”
“Really?”

Will sighed and lay back against the head board. He then began to explain. The info he got from Joey, what happened in the library with Jocelyn, the woods and finally the party.

“I can’t believe she’s dating him again” Josh said
“Well, they looked pretty serious” Will said
“So, who is this guy anyway?” Josh asked
“Lance Bass, him and Jocelyn were high school sweethearts, she broke up with him after she caught him with some other girl. Now he teaches music at the high school, and works on his house on the weekends with Joey and Jack”
Josh sighed “Did you get any pictures?” he asked
“Sure, but why does it matter…you know everything”
“I want to see them” Josh said “Send them to me, I’ve got stuff to do today…but I’ll check them tonight”
“Are you sure JC?”
“I’m sure, jus do it”
“Alright man, relax” Will said
“Thank you…”
There was silence on the line, and then Josh spoke
“So, what did you tell them you did?” Josh asked
“I was a photo journalist; I’m going to do a demo article on Lance’s house:
“Hmm” Josh said “That’s pretty good”

They talked for a few then Josh had to go. He hung up and so did Will. Will lay back with a sigh. Now he was worried, Josh was upset and there was no telling what he would do. After a few minutes he got up and started his day.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 21: Secrets by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 21: Secrets

Josh hung up the phone with a sigh. How was this possible; how could Jocelyn go back to someone who cheated on her. He knew more than Will about that situation, which was why he couldn’t believe it. He sat there in his car; he was outside the studio where he would be shooting today. He had to think of something, to make her realize she made a mistake; something that would have her running away from Lance and back to Josh. Then an idea came to him, something that was sure to work. He looked at his cell phone, and went through the phone book. He found the number he wanted and dialed it. It was one of his good actor friends, Jordana Brewster ( http://www.filmz.de/film_2001/the_fast_and_the_furious/bilder/jordana_brewster_a.jpg ); he met her on the set of many of his soap opera appearances. The phone rang, and then a girl picked up.

“Hello…Jordana speaking”
“Hey Jordy, what’s going on?”
“JC! Old buddy how are you?”
“I’m doing okay” he laughed “you busy?”
“Never for a friend…” she said “What’s on your mind”
“I need a favor” he said “A big one”
“I see…” she said “And what might this favor entail?”
“Some traveling…” he said
She laughed “Hmm… well I could use something to do right now…what is it?”
“I need you to go to Mississippi, and seduce someone for me”
“Hmm… who may this be?”
“Jocelyn’s Ex…well boyfriend” he said
“What? You guys broke up?” she asked
“Haven’t you heard? It was all over the place”
“Eh I don’t believe that cr*p” she said “But why?”
He laughed “Something was published in the paper about her and her manger, but they didn’t say it was her manager…so it was some big ol rumor, and I kicked her out before she could explain…” he said
“Oh geez JC, what is wrong with you?” she laughed
“I know I know” he said “So will you help me?”
“Uh sure…let’s meet up, and we’ll discuss the plans ok?”
"Great thanks so much"
"I haven't said yes yet buddy..." she reminded
"I know I know" he said with a laugh

They set up plans to meet later at his house, and then hung up. Josh felt a little bit better, and got out of his car and started towards the building getting ready to do what he needed to do.

~*~

Jocelyn woke up to the sun bursting through her linen curtains. She groaned and turned over, cuddling closer to Lance. She hadn't had that good of sleep in so long. Just being there with him kind of made the problems disappear. Her parents would be home today, so Lance had to be gone by that time. She continued to lay there with him thinking about what she had been doing there. She couldn't stay there forever, she had to get back to California to work, and start on her next book. She had people there she would miss, Brandon, friends...that hadn't really tried to keep in touch with her since she's been away. But she couldn't ask Lance to go with her either, he had too much here to just get up and go. She sighed and closed her eyes; maybe it would just go away.

She awoke again, a couple hours later to lips running lightly over her shoulder, to the side of her neck. It sent chills down her spin, and she kinda moaned and stretched herself out, and realized she was in Lance's arms. She giggled
"Good morning" he said
"Morning" she said "What time is it?"
"Almost 10:00" he said looking at his watch
She groaned sleepily "You know, you're gonna have to leave soon" she said
"And why is that?" he asked
"Cause my parents don't know we're together" she said
"So tell them" he said with a smile

She turned and faced him, and they tangled their legs together. Jocelyn wrapped her arms around his neck, as he held her close holding her waist.
“I will tell them…but they can’t know we’re sleeping together” she smiled
He laughed, and moved into kiss her lips. She groaned feeling his lips touch hers and she kissed him back, then broke it.
“So when are you gonna tell them?” he asked
She laughed “Lance…I will…” she said
“Okay…” he said kinda pouting as he pulled her closer
She smiled, as she put their faces together. She took her arms from around his neck, and put a hand on each side of his face rubbing his cheeks with her thumbs.
“So, does this mean we’re together?” he asked
She laughed “What do you think?” she asked
“Hmm” he said
She watched him, and smiled then kissed his head then untangled her legs from his.
“C’mon, I’ll make breakfast then you gotta go” she said

She rolled out of bed, and grabbed her robe sticking it on. Lance laid on his side watching her, as she sat on the edge of the bed putting her hair up. Why did he ever let her go? He knew why; why he let her catch him with April. She walked out of the room, and Lance rubbed his face in frustration as he lay on his back. He then got out of bed and packed up his stuff after getting dressed and then headed out to the kitchen to help her with breakfast.

~*~

Soon it was time to go home. Lance said good-bye to Jocelyn, and then headed home. He had some papers to grade, and stuff to do. As he drove home he thought about that party, where he had made the biggest mistake of his life.

*Flash Back*

Lance sat in the secluded room in the back of the house where the party was being held. The biggest party of the season; for graduating seniors, it should be the best party ever. He sat down on the bed, and ran his hands through his hair taking a deep breath. He could not believe he was doing this, why was he doing this? Before he could think about it anymore, the door opened and a figure walked in. Lance stood up looking at him.

“You ready?” he asked
Lance sighed “Yea…I guess” he said
“OK, April’s going to come in, she’s in on it so she knows what’s going on, I’ll leave and keep the door half opened. Jocelyn’s in the bathroom…so she should be walking down the hall any minute after she asks Ally where you are. By that time…you guys should be in the mode ok?” the figure said
Lance shook his head “And when do I get my half of the deal?” he asked
“Tomorrow…I’ll drop it off” he said
Lance nodded, and took a deep breath again looking at the figure.
“Why do you want me to do this?” Lance asked
“She can’t stay here…and throw away her life…” the figure said “You know what will happen if she does…she needs to get out there…and live life”
“And she can…why can’t I be there with her?” Lance asked
“You know why…” he said
With that the door opened again, April walked in and looked at the two figures
“She just walked into the bathroom” she said
Lance sighed, and the figure rubbed his hands together
“OK, I let him in on the plan already” he said
“Ok” April said and walked in, taking off her shoes. She looked up at Lance and noticed how nervous he was. His breathing was becoming raged, and his cheeks were flushed.
“You sure you want to do this?” she asked him
He looked at her, then at the figure and nodded slowly.
“It’s to help her” Lance said
She shrugged then looked at the figure. She then turned to Lance, and smiled. She walked over to him, and wrapped her arms around his waist.
“Don’t think about it” she said,

She brought his face down, and pressed her lips to his. It took him awhile, but he soon got into it and groaned kissing her back. She smiled knowing he was getting into it, and began to take off his shirt moving him towards the bed. The figure watched them, and then smirked. He then walked towards the door, and left it open a crack as he walked out towards the living room where everyone was dancing. The rest happened in a blur to Lance, the next thing he knew he saw Jocelyn’s horror stricken face as she walked in on them.

*End Of Flash Back*

Lance shook his head free of the flash back, as he reached his house. Cocoa was barking from inside the house, and Lance smiled as he grabbed his bag and headed towards the house. He opened the door and was almost knocked over as Cocoa practically pounced on him. He laughed rubbing her head
“I know I know; I’m sorry I left you” he said to her rubbing her belly as she laid on her back in front of his feet.
“Come on I bet you’re hungry” he said and walked to the kitchen
She followed, wagging her tail; her ‘daddy’ was home.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 22: Remembering by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 22: Remembering

Josh was in his mansion, trying to find something to keep himself busy before Jordana showed up. He walked down the stairs, freshly showered and threw on a pair of jeans, and a plain white t-shirt. His hair slick back from being wet and he was barefoot. As he walked into the huge kitchen he realized this house was too big for him. When Jocelyn was here it was perfect, now it's huge. He went to the fridge and grabbed a beer popping open the bottle and taking a swig. He then walked out onto the back porch that looked out over the ocean. He sat down on the lounge chair, and looked out at the sun set. The sea breeze blew across his face, and he closed his eyes taking it in. Jocelyn loved the beach, he remembered her telling him about her first time she ever saw it, and she knew it was where she wanted to live. They spent some wonderful times here, just the two of them. He remembered their first time, they had ever made love it was magical and emotional.

*Flashback*

Jocelyn and Josh hadn't seen each other in awhile, they had been dating for 1 1/2 years and it had been great. When they were together it was like they had never been apart; though they were both very busy people. Josh had continued his acting and was on location, while Jocelyn was completing a book tour. Josh was on a break now, and had gone home for a couple days. He never realized how much he missed Jocelyn until he came home to this empty house. He threw his bag down by the stairs and walked into the kitchen. There was a pile of mail sitting on the island that was collected by one of his friends while he was away on location and when Jocelyn couldn't do it. He went and opened the fridge and sighed, nothing. He went into the living room with his mail, and turned on the TV and began sorting through his mail. Soon there was a knock on the door, and he got up confused, who could that be now. Jocelyn stood there, a duffle bag in hand, dressed in a black business suit, make-up done and hair up, she looked like she had just come from a book signing. She smiled, squealing and dropped her bag and jumped into his arms.

"Baby!" he laughed hugging her back, twirling her around
He put her down, and she had her arms wrapped around his neck as she brought him down into a kiss.
"I missed you" she mumbled against his lips
"Mmm me too" he said back
They broke the kiss, and Jocelyn walked into the house throwing her bag next to his by the stairs. They walked into the living room, cuddling on the couch.
"So what are you doing?" She asked
"Jus goin threw mail..." he replied "and thinking about you"
She looked at him, and smiled as she reached up and kissed his lips lightly. He hugged her tightly to his chest, completely relaxed, and started to kiss the back of her neck. She smiled, but moved her neck.
"Don't do that" she laughed "I smell...can I take a shower?"
He laughed "Do you have to ask" he said and stood up with her

They went up the stairs to the bedroom, where he set up some towels for her to shower. He was unpacking while she went to take a shower. He went and opened the balcony doors letting the breeze come in, as he put some things away that he had brought with him. About 45 minutes later, Jocelyn came back out of the bathroom. She had on shorts and one of his shirts; it was so long it didn't even look like she had shorts on under it, her hair wet as she combed it through. He looked up at her as she walked in, and licked his lips.

"You do this to torture me don't you?" he asked smiling
She looked up at him, and grinned as she walked towards him and hugged him tightly throwing the brush on the bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck, as he wrapped his around her waist. They kissed passionately, as Josh's hands roamed under her shirt up her back caressing her skin. Jocelyn groaned as she kissed him back, her hands playing with the hair on the back of his head. Josh moved them towards the bed, and laid Jocelyn down. She broke the kiss quickly,
"Ow ow" she groaned and lifted herself up, and reached under grabbing the brush she had laid on.
Josh laughed "You ok?" he asked
She nodded, and tossed the brush to the ground. He laid over her, as they stretched out on the bed, and he looked down at her.
"I love you so much" he said, as he ran a hand through her semi wet hair
She looked up at him, and smiled "I love you too" she said
She rubbed her thumb against his cheek, and then ran a hand through his hair too just admiring his face. He smiled and kissed her head, moving down to her cheeks, then down her neck, lightly sucking behind her ear. Jocelyn closed her eyes, sighing at the incredible feeling of his lips on her skin. His hands continued to roam under her shirt, he was now rubbing her stomach lightly, his fingers tracing where the shorts began lightly rubbing the skin there. Though Jocelyn was enjoying the attention; her brain had a million and one thoughts running through it. She had only done this one other time, and that was 5 years ago with a man she thought she would be with forever. As things were getting hot and heavy, Jocelyn began to freak out. She broke the hot steamy kiss with Josh,

"Josh..." she said trying to get his attention, as she panted afraid.
He noticed the scared tone in her voice, and looked down at her concerned
"What's wrong?" he asked
She was trying to calm down, her face was sticky with sweat, and tears were starting to develop in her eyes. He put a hand on each side of her face, kissing the tears away and moving her hair.
"You ok?" he asked
"I...I..." she started and stopped
He watched her concerned.
"I've only done this one time..." she said quietly "With him..."
Josh knew who "him" was; she had told him the story about it in the first couple months of their relationship.
"We don't have to do anything you don't want too" he said
She looked up at him, how she could ever be so lucky, she didn’t know.
"Maybe if I get some air" she said

He nodded, and got up, helping her stand. He grabbed the cover from his bed, and walked out to the balcony. Josh set down the blankets and put some pillows there moving the chairs inside. They sat down on the padded little bed, Jocelyn sitting in-between his legs, as he hugged her close and they looked out at the moon, hearing the ocean waves crash against the shore. She leaned against his chest, sinking into his arms. She had nothing to be scared of, especially from Josh. He had proven to her millions of times that he wouldn't take advantage of her; maybe she should give him this one. She did love him, and knew he loved her too. After awhile, she turned and looked up at him, he looked down at her and smiled.

"Better now?" he asked
She smiled "Yes..." she said "Thank you for not rushing me..."
He smiled "I would never" he said
She smiled and reached up to kiss him, he kissed her back passionately. Finally she turned so they were facing each other, as brought him down on top of her on the covers. He laid over her, as he put the covers over them, and again his hands roamed her back, and stomach. They broke the kiss once again and Josh looked down at her.
"You sure you want to do this?" he asked
She nodded, "Yes...I love you" she replied
He smiled "And I love you" he said
They spent the night there, under the stars, the waves crashing against the shore under them, the sea breeze blowing. It was really a night to remember.

*End of Flashback*

Josh broke out of the flashback, with a deep breath as the door bell rang. He blinked, it took him awhile to realize it was the door and he got up quickly going to answer it. Jordana stood there with a smile, opening her arms for a hug.

"Jordy!" he said with a laugh pulling her into a hug
She laughed hugging him back "Hey Joshy, what's going on?"
She walked into the house, and he closed the door behind her.
"You want something to drink, or eat?" he asked
She took off her leather jacket, and hung it up on the coat rack by the door, along with her purse
"No thanks" she said "Why don't you tell me what this is about?"
He sighed and brought her out onto the back porch where he had been sitting. She sat down in the chair next to him, as he took another swig of his beer.
"Well... like I said on the phone" he started "I want you to go down to Mississippi, and seduce Lance for me...to help Jocelyn see what a creep he is"
"How do you even know she's got a boyfriend?" she asked
"Well...my buddy Will is down there now" he replied "He's kinda spying on her for me"
"Spying?!" she said "You mean stalking!!"
He sighed and looked at her "Please Jordy, I got to get her back" he said
"There's better ways of doing it then this JC" she said "Ways that won't make you look like a creep"
"I've tried everything Jordana" he said "She's not taking anymore of my calls, she doesn't return my e-mails...I even tried to get Brandon to talk to her for me...he won't"
"With good reason I’m sure" she said
"This isn't helping Jordana" he said starting to get annoyed "I thought you wanted to help me!"
"I do want to help you!" she replied "But I don't want to be arrested"
He was quiet as he took another drink of his beer. She looked at him, then out at the horizon.
"Maybe there is better for you out there Josh" she said "If you have to fight this hard...maybe she isn't the one"
"But she is!" he said "I can't live without her... I’m dying everyday she's not with me"
"If she felt the same...do you think she would still be apart from you?" Jordana asked him
He was starting to get frustrated
"Look Jordana, either you want to help me or not" he said standing up, running a hand through his hair "I don't need some advice...I need to start taking action"

Jordana stayed quiet again as she looked at him, then out at the horizon, watching the sun start to set. She got up and leaned against the railing of the porch and looked out at the ocean. Josh went over and stood next to her, he too leaning against the railing, as he looked out at the crashing waves.

"Things shouldn't be this hard" he started to say "But all I know, is that I can't live without her, I’m not the same and people have told me so"
She looked at him, she loved him. He was her first real friend when she came out here to LA, to be a "movie star" and he had stuck by her all this time. She couldn't help but develop feelings for him, but he had been with Jocelyn then. And he was still in love with her now. She moved closer to his side, and put an arm around his waist, leaning her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her shoulder, bringing her closer to him.
"JC" she said as she looked up at him,
He looked down at her,
"Maybe you just haven't found the right person to move on with..." she suggested

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his face towards her and brought him into a deep kiss. Josh shocked at first, but surprised at how much he was enjoying the kiss from his really good friend, he kissed her back, as his arms wrapped around her waist, and he leaned her up against the railing. They stayed in the steamy kiss, not realizing who was watching down below. After awhile they broke the kiss, both panting and Jordana looked into Josh's eyes, as she rubbed her hand across his cheek. He knew what she was thinking, as he looked back into her chocolate brown eyes, he leaned down and brought her into another kiss, as he moved them into the house laying her down on the couch, with himself on top of her.

~*~

As soon as Will hung up the phone with JC, he sighed and lay down across the bed on his back. How was he going to keep up this charade of being a photo journalist, he couldn't even write that well. He sighed and covered his eyes with his arm; this was not going to be good. After a few minutes he got up, and went through the drawers to find an outfit for the day then into the bathroom to take a shower. After he was freshly changed he connected his computer, and sent over those pictures of Jocelyn and Lance with an attached message about calling him ASAP. After that he disconnected all his computer stuff and put it away. Taking his camera he realized....Lance might want to see some of his work. He had to get ride of the pictures of Jocelyn and Lance, that won't go over well. He went and replaced the memory card with a new one, sticking the one with the other pictures in his suit case. He now had to go around town and take pictures of some homes and landscape. So he loaded his camera, grabbed his wallet and keys and headed out to take some pictures.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 23: The Helper by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 23: The Helper

Weeks later, things were going great. Jocelyn had told her parents about her and Lance, and how they had started dating again. They were overjoyed, to say the least. She thought her mom was going to pass out when she had Lance over for dinner that night they had come home from their anniversary weekend to tell her the news. Things were working out for once for Jocelyn. This made her nervous, because as soon as things seem to be perfect, something happened. Jocelyn spent a lot of her time at Lance's now, while he was at work she would head over there, tidy up a bit, etc. Sometimes Will came over to look at the house as production on it was getting further and further along. She was now sitting on one of the swinging chairs, sitting with her legs stretched out, the chair swinging back and forth with the wind slowly. She just got a big packet of mail that Brandon has sent her. She was going through it, getting all her bills out, when she came across a manila folder, from Brandon. On the cover it was written "You might want to take a look at this, go to page 35, love B" Jocelyn opened the folder and saw the STAR magazine cover. She laughed, even with what Brandon did for a living; he was a total tabloid junkie. She flipped through the pages, to 35 and scanned the page. There it was a whole article about Josh and this unidentified female. The pictures of them kissing on his balcony, the balcony at his Malibu Manson, the one where they used to sit and watch the sunset. Her stomach turned, as she looked at the picture, and down at the article. She knew it probably wasn't what it looked like, what did she care anyway, she was with Lance right? she was over Josh...right? Soon, she heard the roar of Lance's truck coming down the long dirt driveway, and heard Cocoa barking from inside the house. She casually continued to go through her mail, and Lance made his way around the house to the back yard where he knew she would be. He walked behind her, and kissed her head; she smiled and looked up at him.

"Hey" he said
She smiled, as she brought his lips down towards hers, kissing him back.
"Hi" she said
He put his bag down, and went moving her forward, as he sat down behind her, laying her back against his chest. Jocelyn laid back in his arms, laying her head on his shoulder.
"How was your day?" she asked
"Usual" he said as he kissed her cheek lightly, moving his lips towards her ear leaving baby kisses
She smiled, as she grabbed his hands and started to play with them.
"What are you doing?" he asked her, noticing all the mail
"Jus goin through stuff" she said, "Brandon sent me all my mail,"
"Anything interesting?" he asked
"Just one thing..." she started
"Yea..." he asked "What?"
She picked up the STAR magazine flipping through the page, and held it open for him to see. It took him awhile to understand what she was showing him, but as soon as he saw the name he knew.
"Hmm" he said, as he laid his chin on her shoulder
"Uh huh" she replied
"Well..." he said "He moved on, that's good right?"
"I guess" she replied "I thought it would take longer, I guess I’m not that hard to get over" she pouted
He laughed "Yea right..." he replied "What about me huh? I never got over you"
She semi smiled, he watched her as his hands went to her shoulders and back and started to massage there.
"What are you so tense for?" he asked, as he rubbed at a knot
She groaned, closing her eyes. He sat her up straight, and put a hand up her back under her shirt, rubbing her spine. She hissed,
"Oww" she complained
He laughed, as he kissed her neck lightly.
"Jus relax" he whispered

She tried, she didn't know why she was getting so mad at the fact that Josh had moved on so quickly. If she thought about it, she did as well. Even sooner then Josh had, and she loved Lance, why would this upset her?

~*~

Will walked out of his tiny room he had been staying in for almost a month, and stretched reaching his arms to the sky, and yawned. This was getting old, he needed to get this story, and get outta here. He missed his home, and the charade of being a "photo journalist" and lying was causing ulcers. He was heading over to Lance's yet again to get some last pictures, and "talk" over the article with him. He'd been trying to reach Josh all week, so he could find out his next move and maybe come home sometime soon, but he couldn't reach him. Will got into his rental car, and headed down towards the gas station to fill up the tank before heading to Lance's. Justin watched curiously as Will got out of his Jeep, and headed inside to pay for his gas. Something about him was off, why anyone in their right mind would stay here for a month to do a story that was just a demo, on a house. He put on a smile though as he came up to the counter.

"Afternoon Will" he said
Will smiled "Hey" he said
"What you up to this time of day?" he asked,
"Just finishing up that thing with Lance's house" Will said
"How much longer do you think that's gonna take?" Justin asked
"I don't know" Will said "Whenever he gets the house done, and I can get the article written"
Justin rang him up, the total gas price, and handed him the receipt
"There you go" Justin said
Will smiled "Thank you, see ya around"
"Bye"

Will walked out to his car, thanking Randy as well as he got into his car and started heading towards Lance's house. As he drove a little ways out of town, he saw a nice looking Honda Civic driving towards town. He looked at the person, recognizing her from somewhere, something, someone. He shook his head free of the thoughts and continued his journey towards Lance's house. He reached the dirt road a few minutes later, and heard Cocoa barking from inside the screen, looking at him. He got out grabbing his camera bag and heading towards the door, and heard the familiar voice.

"Cocoa! down!" said Jocelyn as she walked towards the screen door "It's just Will, you know Will"
Cocoa looked up at her, her tail wagging then back at Will again. Jocelyn laughed, and rubbed her head before opening the screen door and smiling
"Sorry, come on in" Jocelyn said
Will smiled, and walked into the house immediately looking around, like he was actually interested.
"Wow, this place is coming along great" he replied "How much longer do you think?"
Jocelyn crossed her arms over her chest, and smiled "I don't know you might want to ask Lance that" she said

He laughed, and nodded as to agree. Cocoa after watching them talk decided Will was safe, and went back to her spot on the back porch playing with her chewed up tennis ball.

"Would you like something to drink?" Jocelyn asked "Lance will be down in a minute, he's just showering"
"Oh um, what do you have?" Will asked
Jocelyn laughed and walked towards the kitchen, signaling Will to follow "I don't really know, why don't we go see" she said
Will laughed and followed her, she opened the fridge
"Let's see, Soda, Beer, Tea, Water, Milk" she listed off
"Uh Beer's fine" he said
She took out a bottle, and handed it to him. He took it, opening it and taking a swig. Jocelyn went to the counter and started to straighten up the mail she had been looking through earlier. Will watched her, and noticed the STAR magazine peaking out from the bottom, he laughed
"Tabloid junkie huh?" he asked
She looked at him, confused then noticed the STAR magazine sticking out from the pile. She laughed
"Not really," she replied "My manager wanted me to see something"
"Something about you?" he asked
He knew full well who she was, but not only by knowing Josh, she had told him once or twice.
"Oh no," she said "My ex, apparently he's got a new girl around"
"Oh..." Will said, really confused 'Josh...a new girlfriend...since when? and why didn't I know about this?'
"Yea" she said sighing "Nothing new though"

He smiled, and turned around taking another swig of his beer. A few minutes later Lance came down the stars, freshly showered and in plain jeans and a flannel shirt, unbuttoned and a plan shirt under that. Will and Jocelyn were out on the back porch sitting on the swinging bench waiting for him. He came out, and saw them

"Hey Will, when did you get here?" Lance asked
Despite the warning signs he had in the beginning, Lance warmed up to Will.
Will stood up, his hand out stretching towards Lance "Hey Lance, not too long ago" he said "How you doing?"
"I'm alright, and yourself?" Lance asked
"Can't complain" Will said
"So you about ready to get this thing finished?" Lance asked
Will nodded "Yea, I can't wait, so I can get home" he said
Lance laughed "Yea, sorry it took me so long, but since I work too, it's kinda hard" he said
"Oh no I understand" Will said

With that, Will's cell phone rang in his pocket, kind of surprising him a bit since it hadn't rung for a couple weeks. He took it out of it's holder on his hip and looked at the number "JC", then he looked at Lance and Jocelyn
"Sorry I gotta take this, my manager" he replied
Jocelyn and Lance nodded, as Will walked out towards the other end of the porch. He flipped open the phone

"Rick hey, what's going on" he said kinda loud
"Rick? what the fuck it's JC dude" JC replied from the other end
"Yea I know, I know, don't worry it's almost done" Will said
He turned and saw Lance and Jocelyn walk back inside, giving him his privacy, and then he turned and looked out at the trees.
"Shyt JC, where the hell have you been?" he said in almost a whisper
"Where are you?" Josh asked
"At Lance's" he replied "I'm doing an article on his house remember"
"Oh right, so I'm Rick you're manager" he said
"That's right" Will said
"Ok, so what's going on is she still with him?" Josh asked
"Yea" Will said "Still going strong"
"Crap" Josh cursed into the phone
"And what about you, I heard about a little story on you today" he replied
"What?" Josh asked "What do you mean?"
"Check out this weeks issue of STAR," Will said, "Jocelyn found it interesting"
"Oh crap what is it??" Josh questioned
"I don't know, I didn't see it...but apparently you've moved on" Will said
"Oh no, this is bad" JC said sighing "Are you sure she saw it"
"Yea, I think her manager sent it to her, if I remember correctly" he replied
He groaned "Crap" he said again
"So is there a purpose to this conversation, or can I go" Will said
"Right...I’ve sent another person in" Josh said
"What? Who? Why?" Will questioned
"Woah, one question at a time buddy" Josh said
"Okay...who?"
"It's Jordana," he said "Remember, from Days" they had both worked with her when they started out
"When is she getting here?" Will asked
"She should've been there by this afternoon" Josh said "She's in a Honda Civic; I gave her your room number so she should be there when you get back"
"I thought I saw her already, she was driving into town as I was driving towards Lance's" Will said
"Great,” Josh said
"Wait...is she the one you moved on with?" Will asked
"What? No!" Josh said "I haven't moved on at all,"
"Rick...I know you" Will said
"Alright! I may have slept with her" Josh mumbled
"You dog!" Will replied
"You know..." Josh laughed "You can't say anything until you've been there"
Will shook his head, and then looked at his watch. He'd been on the phone for awhile.
"Okay, I better get off, they'll be suspicious" Will said
"Alright, call me tonight, we'll do speaker and do a meeting with Jordana" Josh said
"Ok, Bye Rick"
"Bye"

Will hung up his, phone and took one last drink of his beer. This wasn't going to be good; he turned and walked back into the house with his empty beer bottle. Jocelyn and Lance were sitting in the living room, talking as Will stepped in, they looked up at him.

"Hey, everything ok?" Jocelyn asked
He smiled "Yea" he held up his bottle "Do you guys recycle these?"
Jocelyn stood up "I'll get it" she said, taking it from him and walked into the kitchen
Lance watched her, as she walked into the kitchen. Will noticed the expression on his face and sat down on one of the couches.
"You love her don't you?" Will asked
Lance looked at him, surprised at the question, but he knew the answer
"I do" Lance said
Will smiled, though he knew all hell was about to break loss.

~*~

Will stayed awhile; interviewed Lance on some last questions he made up about the house took some more pictures and even stayed for dinner. He finally made the arrangements to meet up on Sunday afternoon (it was now Tuesday) to get the final pictures and show them the article he had to write. He got back into his car, and headed back into town towards the INN where he would meet Jordana and do a conference call with Josh. Will got back to the INN, and walked to the door taking his key out opening it slowly. He heard the shower running in the bathroom and closed the door locking it before putting his camera bag down. He saw all of Jordana's bags down by the dresser, and he sighed slipping off his shoes, and sat down on the bed. A few minutes later, Jordana stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a robe and her hair up in a towel. She saw Will sitting on the bed, watching the little TV across the room. He looked at her, as she walked into the room.

"Will!" he exclaimed "Hi!"
He smiled, and stood up walking over to hug her,
"How are you?" he asked her
"Oh fine" she said "How about yourself?"
"I'm doin ok, I’m ready to get home" he said
"I bet" she said
He went and sat back down on the bed, as she took the towel off her hair, and started to brush her hair on the full length mirror on the wall.
"So what's going on here?" she asked
"Well, I don't know how much JC's told you...but..." he said "truthfully I think he should move on, she's happy here"
"He loves her so much" Jordana said, feeling sad
"I know...but she seems to be over him" Lance said
Jordana finished brushing her hair, then put the towel back into the bathroom, before coming in to sit down next to him on the bed.
"So, what are we waiting for?" Jordana asked
"I'm supposed to call him so we can have a conference call" Will said yawning
She watched him "You look beat" she replied
"Yea...lying is exhausting" he said
"Well you shouldn't have to do it much longer" she said
"Why did he send you here anyway?" Will asked
"To be a distraction for Lance" she said with a wink
'Oh Josh...back to your old tricks' Will thought to himself, as she laid back against the headboard.
"Well are you hungry?" Will asked "There's a diner down the street"
"Oh no" Jordana said "Why don't you get showered up, so we can have that conference"
"Alright" Will said and got up, heading to the bathroom to take a shower before the call with Josh.

~*~

Will sat with Jordana, on the bed with the phone in the middle of the bed. They were now talking to JC about the future plans on speaker. Will was lying back against the head board, as Jordana sat cross legged on the other end of the bed.

“So what’s the plan Josh” Jordana said
“Well, I’d say…just have Jordana come with you to the next visit,” JC said “Say she came down to help you finish up your stuff…and she can start flirting with Lance…”
“And what’s that going to do?” Will asked, obviously annoyed with the way Josh was acting
“It’s going to drive Jocelyn away from him, and back to me” Josh said like it was obvious
“JC…come one” Will said “Do you really think that’s going to happen?”
“Whose side are you on anyway Will?” Josh asked getting mad at his friend
“Yours but-“ he was cut off
“Then please…just do what I say” Josh replied
Will sighed and rubbed his temples with his fingers. Jordana looked at him, and knew he was just stressed out and ready to head home.
“Josh, how long are we out here?” Jordana asked
“I don’t know, as long as it takes” Josh replied

She looked at the phone then at Will. He watched her, he was helpless. She pointed towards the phone, quietly asking for permission to talk to him alone. He nodded, and she picked up the phone pressing the talk button so it turned off speaker, and got up and walked to the bathroom.

“Josh” Jordana replied “It’s jus me now”
“What’s up Jordy?” he asked
“What’s going on with you?” she asked
“What do you mean?”
“Will has been out here for a month, he’s ready to go home”
“He told me he would do this for me, I told him I didn’t know how long it would take” Josh explained “You’re not changing your mind on me are you?”
“Of course not, but Josh…Will looks so tired…and drained” she said
He sighed into the phone “I can’t live without her Jordy” he replied
She was quiet, as she sat down on the toilet seat.
“But…what about me?” she asked
He was quiet, she sighed again knowing.
“What is it going to take for you to get over her huh?” she asked “Is she going to have to get married or something”
“What?” he asked
“She’s not going to take you back JC, and the sooner you see that…the better off you are” she said getting annoyed at his behavior “I thought what happened to us was great…I was all ready to be with you”
“Jordana-“ he started
“No!” she exclaimed “Listen to me Josh”
“That night I came over…I…” she started “I was ready to be with you… after what we did, I thought you were done with Jocelyn”
“Then why did you agree to do this?” he asked
“Because…who am I to stand in the way of true love…” she replied “But obviously, she isn’t in love with you anymore”
Josh sniffled into the phone, making Jordana gasp a little. She didn’t realize he was crying, a few seconds passed with no words when Jordana spoke again.
“Joshy?” she called
“Yea” he replied “I’m here”
“What do you want to do now?” she asked
He was quiet then spoke
”I’m asking you this Jordana…please can we go as planned” he asked “Just to see…”
She groaned “Whatever Josh, I’m going to go… talk to you later”

She hung up. She was so ready to throw the phone against the way. This man was impossible. She got up, and walked back into the living room. Will was in the same spot his eyes closed, Jordana couldn’t tell if he was sleeping or not, until he spoke up.

“So…” he said
She shook her head as she put the phone down on the night stand, and got into bed next to him.
“That man is impossible” she said
Will sighed knowing what that meant. Jordana watched him, and rubbed the side of his face with her hand softly.
“Get some sleep, we’ll make some plans in the morning” she replied
He moved down the bed under the covers, as Jordana held them open for him. He got in, and sighed in relief. Jordana smiled and kissed his cheek before getting into bed herself, and shutting the light off.
“It’ll be better in the morning” she whispered “Sweet dreams”
Will mumbled his response as he fell into a deep sleep.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 24: Caught Up by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 24: Caught Up

Jordana woke up early the next morning, not because she wanted to, but because the sun was blaring in through the curtains of the hotel room. She tried to hide her face under the blankets and get back to sleep, but it was no use. She took the covers off her, and looked over at Will he was still fast asleep, but then again he had been out here for a month already. She sat up and looked around waking herself up, before she grabbed an outfit for the day and went to the bathroom to change. She came out, sticking on her shoes and grabbing the room key before heading out the door. She decided she would let Will sleep, and go get them some breakfast. She walked out of the room, hissing at the brightness and put on her sun glasses as she looked around the area for some place she could get some breakfast from. She saw the Corner Store, and headed down that way. There weren't that many people out right now, it was only about 8:30. She walked into the store, hearing the bell ring above the door, and Justin who was sitting at the counter, with his coffee obviously tired, turned to her.

"Good morning, can I help you?" He asked, not noticing her around there before
"Oh um" she smiled "Do you have like some kind of Danish, or pastry or something?" she questioned
Justin smiled "Right down aisle 3," he replied pointing to the aisle
She smiled "Thanks" she headed down that way

Justin watched her as she walked down the aisle, confused. Jordana walked down the aisle looking up and down the shelves and saw a packet of Danish; she grabbed it, then went to the refrigerator section and grabbed two small orange juices. She headed back up to the counter, and put the things down. Justin sat up and started to ring her up.

"Did you find everything ok?" He asked
She smiled “Yes, thank you" she replied
"I've never seen you around here are you new?" he asked
"Oh well, its business mostly" she replied
"Yea, what kind?" He asked knowing he was being nosy but he didn't care
She laughed "I don’t know if you know him, but I came to help out Will on the demo he's doing" she said
"Oh right Will, he's doing that demo on Lance's house" Justin said nodding
"That's right" she said "You a close friend?"
"I'm really good friends with his girlfriend Jocelyn" he replied "Lance and I, well he have some differences"
"I see..." she replied
He rang up her things "Totals $4.50" he said
She got out her money that was in her purse, and took out a 5 dollar bill. Justin took it, and put it into the register giving her 50 cents back, and her receipt.
"There you go, have a good day" he said with a smile
She smiled back, putting her change and recipe into her purse, the bag of stuff and walked out back towards the INN. Justin watched her as she left, thinking...something wasn't right.

~*~

Jocelyn woke up that morning, opening her eyes slowly feeling around the bed. She groaned and knew that Lance wasn't there because he had to work. She sighed and put her head in the pillow, groaning sleepily. She decided to spend the night last night, since it was late when Will left already. She just hated the fact that Lance wouldn't be there in the morning, when she woke up. She needed to find something to do, to fill her time because she was beginning to get bored outta her mind. She finally lifted her head from the pillows and lay on her back, blinking trying to wake up. She looked at the space next to her, and noticed a single carnation flower with a note attached. She smiled, and reached over taking the flower, and smiling it. Then picking up the note,

"Sorry I had to leave you today...I got you something though...it's downstairs on the kitchen table. Love you. See you later Love Lance"

Jocelyn smiled and threw the covers off herself, grabbing the spare blanket and wrapping it around her, and rushed down the stairs barefoot. She ran to the dinning room, where the table was, and there was a state of the art lap top. She gasped and rushed over to it, sitting on the chair and opening it, and turned it on. She spent the morning messing with the lap top looking at the features, connecting to the internet, etc. At about 10:30am, the phone rang and she rushed over to answer it, knowing exactly who it was.

"I love it, I love it, I love it" Jocelyn squealed
Lance laughed "So I take it you got the present" he replied
Jocelyn laughed "Thank you so much, you didn't have to do that"
"I know, but I wanted to" he said "To give you something to do while I’m at work"
She smiled "Well I owe you then, because this is jus too much"
"It's cause I love you Jocelyn, that's why" he said
"I love you too" she said, knowing she actually did "Where are you right now?"
"It's nutrition" he said "So I’m in the class"
Jocelyn smiled "Sounds fun"
"Yea, I should be home at regular time, but I gotta work on the house so Will can get outta here" he said
"Yea, he seems kinda lonely huh?" she said
"Yea"
"Well, I’ll clean up and head home then, to visit with my parents, maybe talk to Allyson or Justin"
"Okay" he said a little disappointed that she was going to have to leave "I better go, the bells going to ring"
"Alright, I'll talk to you later okay?"
"Alright, call me later" he said
"Ok, I love you" she said
"Love you"

She hung up and decided to start getting dressed for the day or else she would be in her PJs all day. She put her stuff away, and made the bed, cleaning up a little bit. She grabbed her package of mail, her purse, and keys, left some food for Cocoa then got into her truck and headed back into town, stopping at her moms shop to visit.

~*~

Jordana walked back to the room opening the door quietly not knowing if Will was awake or not. She put the bag of goodies on the table with her keys and took off her shoes. Will was still sound asleep in the bed. Jordana went to her suitcase to grab a book, to read until Will woke up. At about 10:00, she decided it was time for him to wake up. She went to his bedside, and shook him a little.

"Will" she whispered "Wake up"
He groaned, Jordana smiled and took the covers off him.
"C'mon, it's 10:00" she said "And I even got you breakfast"
He turned and lay on his back, and blinked trying to wake up. Jordana sat down next to him.
"Sleep good?" she asked
He nodded "Yea," he yawned "I needed that"
Jordana smiled, she then got up and got him his Danish and OJ
"I met Justin" Jordana replied
Will looked at her confused as he took a bite of his Danish
"How'd you do that?" he asked chewing
"When I went to the Corner store to get breakfast, he was there, does he own it or something?" she asked
"His dad does" he replied "And don't think about hitting on him"
"What?" she asked surprised that he would even think about it
Will watched her knowing she was thinking about it
She laughed "Okay, why?" she asked
"He's gay" Will said "His boyfriend is Jack, and they've been together for awhile"
"Hmm" Jordana said
Will stuffed the rest of the Danish into his mouth, and drank some OJ
"So, what else do I need to know?" Jordana asked
"Okay well, hand me my bag" Will said pointing to the messenger bag by the door
Jordana did so, and Will whipped his hands on a napkin. Jordana put the bag on the bed, and Will took out the envelope with the pictures that Josh had give him, plus some that he had taken.
"Here's Jocelyn" he said "I'm sure you know"
Jordana nodded, and took the picture getting a better look at her. Will took out the pictures of Joey, Justin, and finally Lance.
"So that's the guy I have to flirt with?" Jordana asked
Will nodded "He's the high school music teacher, he's got a chocolate lab puppy named Cocoa, and he's building that house that I’m doing the ‘story’ on"
"He's cute no wonder she's with him" Jordana replied
"Yea, don't tell Josh that, he'll kill you" Will said
Jordana shrugged "So, what do you have to do?" she asked
"I got to get this story started about his house, a demo article" he said, then took out his notepad "Here's all the info on his house, and stuff"
Jordana looked through it "Well we should get started right?"
He nodded "Yea, I’m supposed to go over on Sunday afternoon to get the final pictures" he said
"That's so far away" she replied
"I know" he laughed "I need the time believe me"
She laughed, "Well go get dressed and we'll get started on this article, then we’ll take a break and you can take me to lunch" she said
He rolled his eyes, as he got outta bed and went to change for the day and start the 'demo'.

~*~

Jocelyn spent the afternoon with her mom, and then went over to Allyson to visit a little with her and Jenee. They talked about what was going to happen later on, if Jocelyn was going to leave, and what not. Jocelyn still had no idea; she didn't know what she was going to do. She knew she had to go back to work, because...it's what she did. She showed Allyson the article about Josh, and Allyson told her it was probably for the best. They talked for awhile then Jocelyn headed home; she showered, changed, ate a snack, and then had a talk with Brandon. She was sitting in her room, lying on her bed with her head against her head board.

"So, how are things there B?" she asked
"Okay..." he replied "Kinda lonely"
"Aww you miss me?"
"Of course I do, when are you coming home?"
Jocelyn was quiet, this seemed more like her home then California ever did.
“I don’t know Brandon” she replied “I don’t feel like California is my home anymore”
“What??” Brandon asked surprised “Of course it is, I’m here”
Jocelyn smiled; she could tell he was pouting on the other end.
“B…” she started
“Come on Jocelyn, you can’t change your whole life because you’ve fallen back in love with your high school sweetheart” Brandon replied
“Why not?” she asked
There was silence.
“What about me?” he asked, he was hurt
“Come visit me” Jocelyn said “I could introduce you to all my family and friends…they all want to meet you”
“But in the end, I’ll be going back to California”
Jocelyn sighed “That’s right” she said
“So that’s your decision then?” he asked “You’re going to write in Mississippi, and leave everyone back here?”
“Everyone who B?” she asked “You’re the only one who actually called me, and was worried about me when I left…I haven’t gotten any calls from anyone else”
“People are busy Jocelyn” Brandon said making excuses
“Busy for a 5 minute conversation Brandon?” she asked “No one really cared about me in California…no one but you”
“Aren’t I enough?” He asked
“Then I'd go home…and I’m alone” she said “Alone with my thoughts driving myself crazy”
“So move in with me and Steven” he said “We’d love to have a women around”
Jocelyn laughed “B…” she said “I can’t”
“So that’s it…you’re going to stay there forever?” he asked
“I don’t know yet” she replied “So don’t be going around telling everyone…it’ll be in STAR next week”
He laughed “Did you ever get that?” he asked
“Yea…yesterday” she said “Something huh?”
“Yea…” Brandon said “You don’t have to worry about him now”
“Yea…” Jocelyn said
“Aren’t you happy?” he asked
“Sure” she said
“Alright J, I got to go…more things to do before I head home” he said
“OK” Jocelyn said “Talk to you later”
“Bye Jocelyn”
“Bye”

Jocelyn pressed the off button on her phone, and laid it next to her as she looked up at the ceiling of her bedroom. Brandon would die if she stayed out here, but she would die if she left.

~*~

After spending sometime at home getting showered and changed, and doing some writing and reading Jocelyn decided to head back into town to visit Justin and get a care package together for Will. She left a note for her parents and headed back into town to the Corner Store. She parked in front, then got out and walked inside. Justin was at the counter ringing up a customer, when he heard the bell from the door ring and he turned.

"Hey Jocelyn" he said
She smiled "Hey" she said
She walked to the other side of the customer waiting for him to finish. Justin handed the change and receipt to the guy.
"Thank you, have a good day" Justin said
The man walked out, and Jocelyn leaned on the counter.
"Long time no see Jus" Jocelyn said
"I know, where've you been?" he asked
Jocelyn gasped "Me?!" she questioned laughing
He laughed "Yea you, I've been here" he said
She smiled, and leaned over and kisses his cheek.
"What're you doing here?" he asked
"What? can't a girl visit her best friend when she wants to" she asked innocently
He laughed "A girl can...but you can't..." he said
She giggled "No, I’m thinkin about getting a care package together for Will" she said "He seems kinda lonely lately...and I thought I’d do something to cheer him up"
"I think there's already someone for that" Justin said
Jocelyn looked at him confused "What?" she asked
"This woman came in this morning, and she said she was working with him on the story about Lance's house" Justin said
"Really?" She asked, looking out the window across the street at the INN
"Jealous?" Justin questioned
"What?" Jocelyn asked shocked "Why would I be?"
"Oh I don't know..." Justin said batting his eyes
Jocelyn laughed "Jus...you're so weird" he said
"I know, but you love me for it" he said
She smiled, then stood up straight "So what should I get this guy?" she asked
"Hmm...well if you were away from California for a month...what would you like?" he asked
She looked at him "Was that a hint??" she questioned
"What?" he asked "No way...I don't want you to go back"
Jocelyn smiled, and then looked around at the store. "Hmm...some magazines, books...treats?" she questioned
"Beer" Justin said laughing

Jocelyn laughed, she then started going around the store picking out little snacks and things for him while Justin cleaned up around the store. About an hour later, after visiting with Justin and getting a little basket of goodies together for Will Jocelyn said good-bye, and headed across the street towards the INN. Jocelyn took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, a woman answered the door. She looked at Jocelyn like she knew her (because in fact she kind of did),

"Hi...can I help you?" she asked noticing the basket of goodies
"Oh um...is Will here?" Jocelyn asked smiling
"Um, he's actually working on his paper" Jordana said
"Jordana, it's alright" came Will's voice, as he stepped up behind her.
"Hey Jocelyn, what's going on?" Will said with a smile
Jocelyn smiled "Hi...I jus came by to give you this..." she said handing him the basket of goodies
"Oh wow" Will said taking it from her, looking at it.
Jocelyn smiled "Lance and I figured you're getting kinda home sick... so" she said with a shrug
Will smiled and hugged her "Thanks so much" he said
With that Jordana fake coughed, getting their attention.
"Oh right, Jocelyn this is Jordana" he said "She's going to helping me write my demo"
"Nice to meet you" Jocelyn said with a smile
Jordana smiled back "You too..."
"Jocelyn is Lance's girlfriend" Will said
"Oh...so your boyfriend is the one who owns the home right?" she asked
"That's right" Jocelyn said
"I've seen some of the pictures...it looks like it's coming along great" Jordana said
Jocelyn smiled "Yea" she said "He's been working on it for a long time"
They talked for awhile, and then Jocelyn decided to let Will get back to writing.
"Well, I’ll see ya'll later ok?" Jocelyn said smiling
"Ok Jocelyn, see you Sunday" he said
"It was nice meeting you" Jocelyn said shaking Jordana's hand
"Like wise" Jordana said

Jocelyn walked to her car, which was in the Corner Store parking lot, and waved to them as she drove off. Jordana looked at Will, and nudged him as he watched Jocelyn drive off.

"She seems nice" Jordana said
"Yea, she's great" Will said "She always has been, even with Josh"
"Yea..." Jordana said, with a sigh
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questons? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 25: The Decison by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 25: The Decision

Jocelyn woke up Saturday morning to the smell of bacon and eggs cooking from downstairs. She lifted her head from the pillow and sniffed the air; she moaned contently and laid back down smiling as she closed her eyes. She came over to Lance's last night, after not being over since Wednesdays morning. She had spent the remainder of the week thinking...a lot. About what she was going to do, if she would move back to Mississippi or go back to California. She wanted to talk to Lance about it, but she couldn't. The words would not come out. A few minutes later, Cocoa came wondering into the room and crawled up onto the bed lying beside her. Jocelyn smiled, and patted her head.

"Hey Cocoa" she said "Good morning"
Cocoa barked in response
"Cocoa! Get down" Came Lance's voice as he walked into the room with a tray of breakfast food.
Cocoa watched him, wagging her tail, tongue out. Lance shook his head "Down" he said
She got off the bed and went to sit on the rug by the foot of the bed. Jocelyn sat up and rested her back against the head board as Lance walked towards her with the tray of food.
"A little breakfast for you?" he said putting the tray on the bed
Jocelyn looked at it, then at him and smiled
"Why thank you" she said,
He sat down next to her, and she put her arms around his neck, moving their faces together as Jocelyn kissed him. Lance kissed her back, as he moved the hair from her face. They soon broke it.
"So," he said smiling "Ready?"
She laughed, as she picked up a fork and looked at all the things on the plate: eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, toast, fruit, a glass of Orange Juice, and hot cocoa.
"Hmm..." she said and took a fork full of hash browns eating it. "MmMm"
Lance smiled "You like it?" he asked
She nodded as she continued to eat her breakfast.
"I didn't know you could cook so well" she said
He laughed as he watched her, she was never afraid to eat when she was hungry, she never cared about the impression she made on people, all she knew was that she was hungry. A few minutes later she wiped her mouth on the napkin as she finished and drank her OJ.
"That was really good" she said "Thank you"
He smiled, "No problem, glad you enjoyed it"
She nodded, and put the napkin down. "Did you eat?" she asked
"Yea...this morning with Cocoa" he said
She smiled, as she saw Cocoa sprawled out on the floor.
"So, what's the plan today?" he asked
"Well, Allyson and I are going shopping in Jackson" she said "While you and Joey finish up this house"
"Sounds like a plan" he said
"Then when I get back we'll have a nice dinner...just the two of us" she said with a smile
He smiled and leaned toward her and kisses her lips lightly, taking her hand in his as he rubbed her knuckles with his thumb.
"I love you Jocelyn" he said truthfully
Jocelyn looked into his green eyes, falling into them and smiled "I love you Lance" she replied with just as much truth in her words then ever before.

He smiled, and moved in to kiss her again. Jocelyn kissed him back, as she moved towards him. Lance leaned back on the head board, as Jocelyn moved to straddle his lap continuing their hot steamy kiss. She had a hand on each side of his face, as his hands rested on her sides his thumbs rubbing her skin. Cocoa barked as she watched them, which brought Jocelyn out of the moment and she broke the kiss, Lance groaning at the separation.

"What time is it?" she asked breathless
He looked at her, hungry for her "Why does it matter?" he asked equally breathless
"Allyson's gonna be here soon..." she replied
He groaned and hid his face in her neck, totally frustrated. Jocelyn sighed, and ran her hand through his hair
"I'm sorry..." she said "Tonight ok?"
He looked up at her, pouting. She smiled and kissed his head
"Promise" she said, and got off of him and the bed,

She went to get her things, then head to the bathroom to shower and get ready. Lance watched her leave, and sighed laying his head back on the head board. He really couldn't live without her, not again.

~*~

Lance headed out to do some last minute errands before Joey and Allyson came over. He had some things he needed to do before he finished up this house. He got into his truck and headed back into town, a meeting was called for right about now. He drove to the Corner Store, and parked in the back. He took out his cell phone, and called the person he wanted to meet.

"The Corner Store" came a voice
"You have a break coming up?" Lance said
"Yea, 5 minutes why?"
"Meet me in the back of the store..." Lance said "We need to talk"
"Ok...see you in 5"

Lance got out of his truck, and walked to the back of the building and sat down on an old log. He ran his hands through his hair, taking a deep breath. About 5 minutes later, the back door to the store opened and Justin walked out looking around. He saw Lance sitting on the log, and walked over to him.

"What's this about?" Justin asked "And make it quick, I gotta get back soon"
Lance stood up, and was face to face with him.
"I'm just letting you know, I’m asking Jocelyn to move in with me tonight..." he started "I know this goes against our deal...but I can't lose her again"
"We had a deal Lance...you can't do this" Justin said
"Want to bet?" Lance asked starting to get angry "You're the reason why I’ve been so miserable all these years...and Jocelyn-"
"She's been fine, if you hadn't noticed...she had a life without you back in California" Justin said
"Yea...the guy fucking accused her of cheating" Lance said "How is that a life?"
"She's a well known writer now" Justin said "Practically a celebrity"
"She can write anywhere Justin" Lance said "She belongs here...with me...with her family"
"You can't do that!" Justin practically screamed "We had a deal, you signed an agreement"
"Well FUCK the agreement" Lance said taking a folded piece of paper out of his back pocket, he ripped it into screeds and threw it back at Justin. "There's your agreement Justin" the pieces of paper going everywhere
Justin watched him, "You still fucked April Lance, and beat the crap out of me" he said
"Yea...I did" Lance said "but she forgave me for those things, and I’m never going to hurt her again"
Justin was quiet, he had lost.
"So what? you're gonna beat me up again?" Justin asked "Cause she'll find out about that too you know"
"Yea...and she'll find out the reason for it too" Lance said looking Justin square in the eyes
"And don't you dare say anything to her... because she will find out about your little plan to get her to leave" Lance warned "She WILL know the truth if you ever try anything like that again"

With that Lance walked off back towards his car, Justin watching...helpless.

~*~

Lance just got out of his truck after running his errand as Joey's trucked pulled up. Joey honked and waved, Lance smiled waving back. Allyson got out of the passenger side, getting the now 1 year old Jenee out of the back, putting her on the ground.

"Unckle Lance!!" she squealed as she rushed towards him, they had gotten a lot closer the past couple of months.
"Hey cutie" Lance said as he bent down picking her up, flying her into the air. Jenee squealed with laughter as she flew into the air.
Jocelyn walked out of the house, and smiled at the sight.
"Hey Allyson, ready to break the bank" Jocelyn said with a smile
Allyson looked up from Lance and Jenee to Jocelyn and smiled.
"Got that right" she said winking

Pretty soon, Allyson had Jenee buckled into the back of Jocelyn's truck and they said good-bye to the guys before heading out to Jackson to do some major shopping. Lance and Joey meanwhile got started on the house, it needed to be finished today, Lance had something planned for that night.

~*~

Joey and Lance waited until Jack got there to get started. Jack was up on the roof, scanning it making sure everything was on right. Joey was putting the last coat of white paint on the balcony that was in the back of the house, while Lance was down in the back yard, chopping up the last of the wood to stack it on the side of the house. He was working furiously; thinking about Justin was making him even madder. Joey watched him, as he painted the railing, worried. He had never seen Lance so worked up before.

"Hey!" Joey called "are you ok Lance?"
Lance took one final swing at the log, cracking it into two pieces. He had sweat rolling down his face, and his breathing was uneven. He looked up at Joey
"Fine" was all he said, as he moved the logs to the side and grabbing another
"You sure?" Joey asked "You look a little pissed off"
"I'm ALRIGHT!" Lance practically yelled which caused Cocoa to sit up from her spot on the porch and bark.
Lance took a deep breath and looked at her "Sorry Cocoa" he replied
She was content with that remark, and laid back down playing with her tennis ball. Lance looked up at Joey, and Jack who were now both watching him skeptical.
"I'm fine you guys...I just want to get this house done" he said "So I can move on..."
"What do you mean?" Joey asked
Lance wiped his sweaty forehead with his arm, and took a breath trying to calm down.
"I'm going to ask Jocelyn to move in with me tonight..." he said
"Oh wow Lance," Jack said "That's great!" obviously having no idea about his partners plan
Lance semi smiled "Yea..." he said "And Will's comin over tomorrow to take the final photos...so this needs to be done"
"We understand" Joey said "We'll get it done"
Lance sighed in relief "Thanks guys..."
"No problems" Joey said "Ok, lets get to work!"

With that, the guys went on their way to finish up what was needed to get the house ready. It practically took all afternoon. They stopped at about 1:00 to have some lunch and relaxed, then finished up. The girls got back at, about 4:30, by that time they had been done and Lance was showered and changed into clean clothes. They all stayed for a little to chat, then thanks to Joey for making the hint that they were heading to his parent's for dinner, everyone left. Jocelyn had gone upstairs to shower and change, while Lance prepared their dinner and set up for their romantic evening.

~*~

An hour or so later, Jocelyn walked down the stairs in her long robe, a silky night gown under it. She smelled the incredible scent of BBQ cooking out back. Cocoa was sitting at the bottom of the stairs chewing on a bone, as Jocelyn walked by and patted her head. She walked towards the dinning room and saw the table set for two, wine glasses, a dozen roses in the middle, all set up. She smiled, and walked through the dinning room towards the kitchen. Lance was coming into the house with a tray of BBQed food, and looked up at her kind of surprised.

"Oh hey, done already?" he asked
She smiled, and walked towards him "Did you plan this?" she asked
He put the tray down on the counter, as she wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him close. He rubbed her back; as he leaned down to kiss her head smelling her hair.
"You hungry?" he asked
She nodded "Starved" she said "I forgot how much of a shopper Allyson was"
Lance laughed
"You think I’m kidding..." Jocelyn said "We couldn't even stop to rest our feet" looking up at him pouting
Lance kissed her head "Well maybe I’ll give your feet a rub later" he said
She smiled "You don't have to do that..." she said
He smiled, and broke the hug.
"Well, let me get dinner set, and we'll eat ok?" he said
"Anything I can do?" She asked
"Oh no, jus go sit down and relax I have everything covered" he said

She smiled, and turned walking back into through the dinning room to the living room where she sat and read a magazine while waiting for Lance to finish up. Soon the table was laid out with grilled corn, baked potatoes, garlic bread, and all kinds of BBQed food (chicken, ribs, and steak). It was really a feast fit for a small army. He had a bottle of wine chilling, along with a couple of beers and wine coolers. Jocelyn sat down at one end of the table, as Lance sat at the other. They said grace before starting to eat. Jocelyn loaded her plate with food, Lance watched her laughing. She defiantly was not shy when she was hungry. She was busy eating some steak when she looked up and noticed Lance watching her. Her cheeks turned red, as she chewed and wiped her mouth with the napkin.

"Sorry..." she said "I told you I was hungry"
He laughed "It's ok..." he said "I'm just glad that you like it"
"Of course" she said "Your cooking is great"
He smiled; she picked up her wine glass swishing it around, smelling it, then taking a sip. Lance watched her; he had never seen that before.
"Where did you learn that?" He asked
She looked up at him, as she put her glass down "What?" she asked confused
"The swishing of the wine" he replied
"Oh" she laughed blushing "Something...I uhh...picked up from Josh" she said embarrassed
"Oh..." Lance said, sorry he asked
"He was a big artsy, wine drinker type" she replied "So we went wine tasting, and art galleries and parties, and such"
"Hmm..." he said continuing to eat, thinking about what Justin had said earlier
"Do you enjoy those things?" He asked "Wine tasting, and art galleries"
She shrugged "It was okay" she said, she knew he was uncomfortable
"Everything is great Lance" she said smiling
He smiled "Thanks" he said, as he took a gulp of his wine
"I'm sorry I brought it up" she said bluntly
"Oh no" Lance said "I asked, its okay"
She pursed her lips, as she looked down at her food.
"So the house looks great" she said looking around
He smiled "Thanks..." he said "I'm so happy we're done"
She nodded "You've done it all Lance" she said "Everything that you said you would do"
He smiled and looked at her "Almost" he replied
"Oh yea?" she questioned "What else?"
"You'll see" he replied, pouring more wine into his glass

Jocelyn giggled, as she put another piece of chicken on her plate. They continued to eat the rest of dinner, and talk about each others days, and of course memories. Soon they were both stuffed, as Jocelyn insisted on helping Lance do the dishes since he cooked. So they spent an hour or so cleaning up. As Jocelyn was drying the last plate, Lance went behind her putting a bandana around her eyes. She gasped, freezing.
"Shh" Lance whispered into her ear "Follow me"

He grabbed her hands, holding them as he walked her through the house. He walked her into this little room on the far left side of the house. He sat her down on a couch, and then walked away. Jocelyn sat, frozen. She had no idea where she was. Lance went and set himself up, at the piano.
"Ok..." he said "Take it off"

Jocelyn reached up, and pulled off the blind fold. It took her eyes awhile to adjust, when they did she gasped. It was his recording studio/music room. On the right side there was a recording booth, with all the fixings, it was amazing. Then on the left side where Lance was sitting at the piano there were mic's, and his guitar sitting on the stand. Jocelyn was speechless as she looked around.
"OMG" she replied "This is awesome"

Lance laughed; he then padded the seat next to him. She got up and walked towards him, and sat down next to him on the piano bench.
"I know I’ve done this already...but this song...expresses everything I need to tell you" he replied
She smiled, and watched him urging him to go ahead. He put his hands on the keys, starting the soft piano music and then started to sing.

Every time that I’m with you girl
I can’t believe you share my world
But it’s real

And every time that I hold you close to me
Forever’s all that I can see
How it feels

See I don’t give a damn what my homies say
Don’t matter anyway
See I never felt this way before
You leave a brother wantin’ more

[Chorus:]
I hate to see you go
Even though I know when you’re comin’ back
It’s hard to breathe without you girl
And baby that’s a fact
I know sometimes you have to leave
But I wish you could stay
Every time you go away

From the very first time that I touched you babe
Couldn’t find the words to say you set me free
And every time that I kiss your lips
Nothin’ ever tasted quite like this
Or got so deep

See I don’t give a damn what my homies say
Don’t matter anyway
See I never ever felt this way before
You always leave me wantin’ more

[Chorus]

You’re the sunshine of my day
You brighten up my night
You take a piece of me with you
Every time you say goodbye

[Chorus]


Jocelyn watched him as she sang, she practically melted right there and then. She always felt like putty in his hands whenever he sang to her. The feeling was magical. As he finished up, she was practically crying. She wiped her eyes, and he laughed as he put his arm around her.

"Don't cry..." he replied
"That was so beautiful" she replied
He smiled, and leaned forward to kiss her tears away.
"I have one more surprise for you..." he replied
She looked at him "Lance...this is too much" she said
He smiled "What's one more thing..."
He got up, and took her hands walking with him towards the back of the room, where there was another door.
"Ok...close your eyes" he said
She sighed, and did so grabbing his hand. He laughed and opened the door turning on the light, and walked her into the room.
"OK..." he said "Open!"

She did so, and gasped again. It was a complete home office. Her laptop was sitting on an oak desk with a nice office chair behind it. A mountain of books on the shelves, anything you could imagine in a home office. She looked around, more tears escaping her eyes as she turned and hugged Lance tightly practically jumping in his arms. He laughed hugging her back tightly,

"You're welcome" he replied
"Thank you soo much" she replied "I can't believe you would do this for me"
He smiled, and took her hand brining her to the book shelves.
"I bought the first class Encyclopedias; for research, dictionaries, thesauruses, I even called Brandon and got him to send me all your books in hard cover and soft cover," he said pointing to the bottom shelf
Jocelyn ran her fingers across the books, she was in total shock.
"What this whole night was about really..." he said "Was so that I could ask you a question"
She watched him, he was nervous, this had to be big.
"What is it?" she asked
He smiled, "Jocelyn...I love you so much, and I want to be with you forever..." he said "Will you move in with me?"
Jocelyn blinked her eyes for a couple seconds, letting the words Lance said sink into her brain.
"Lance..." she replied "Wow"
He stayed silent, as he watched her. She looked around, taking a deep breath. Her decision was made.
"Yes" she replied smiling
Lance watched her, shocked. Jocelyn giggled and jumped into his arms again
"Yes!!" she practically screamed
Lance laughed, swinging her around; a weight being practically lifted from his shoulders. He put her down and they faced each other.
"I love you Jocelyn" he said truthfully
Jocelyn smiled "I love you too Lance" she said "I always have"

He pulled her into a passionate kiss. They spent the rest of the night basking in each other's love...just the two of them. ( *wink* )

Everytime You Go Away - Brian McKnight
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 26: Going Forward by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 26: Going Forward

Lance lay awake as the sun started to come up over the tree tops. Jocelyn laid fast asleep, her head on his chest and arm wrapped around his stomach. Lance ran his hands down her back, and through her hair kissing her head lightly. He could not believe she said yes, she was going to stay there with him forever. He wondered if she had already known she would, and talked it over with her parents or if she just decided it the second he asked. Things were going to be different now, he was going to be the man she needed, and he was going to take care of her forever. He smiled as he leaned down to kiss her head lightly, thinking about the day ahead of them. Will and Jordana (Jocelyn had told him about her when they had met), were coming to finish up the article, then it would be just the two of them (after the big BBQ of course). Lance looked down at her again, and leaned down to kiss her head once more. With that Jocelyn groaned sleepily, hiding her face in Lance's chest, her eyes starting to flutter open. Lance watched her quietly, as he rubbed her back softly. Jocelyn turned and looked up at him, and yawned.

"Hey..." she said, her voice sleepy
He smiled, and leaned down to run kisses across her head "Hi" he said
"What time is it?" She asked sleepily
Lance looked at the window, and smiled "Time to watch the sun come up" he said
Jocelyn moved her eyes towards the window as well, laying her head on Lance's chest. She put his arms around him, snuggling into them.
"Oh wow" she said watching the sun come up over the trees
Lance smiled "And we can do this everyday if you want too" he said
Jocelyn smiled, and leaned up towards his face, and pressed her lips to his. Lance rubbed her cheek with his hand, as he kissed her back. They broke the kiss, and Jocelyn leaned her head back against his chest. They laid there for awhile before Lance spoke up.
"We got to get the day started" Lance replied
"I know," she groaned hiding her face "Church, clean up, interview, then the big BBQ tonight"
Lance smiled "Are we going to have Will and Jordana stay for that?"
"Yea if you want them too" Jocelyn said
Lance smiled, and hugged her close "I could stay like this forever" he said
Jocelyn smiled "Me too" she replied
Lance smiled and watched her, his life was becoming complete.

~*~

Later that morning, Will woke up to the alarm and shut it off quickly. He turned and looked to see Jordana fast asleep. They had that interview today, and then maybe Will could go home. Jordana helped him all week with the article. It actually came out normal, he was thinking about actually submitting it; maybe to a travel magazine or something. Will got up and walked into the bathroom to shower and change. When he came out Jordana was just waking up.

"C'mon Jordy" Will said "We've got the interview at 12:00"
She groaned and sat up, pulling the covers off herself.
"What are you so happy about?" she mumbled
"Cause after this I can go home" Will replied laughing

Jordana shook her head as she walked into the bathroom with her clothes. Will went to his camera bag, to re-load the digital with new batteries, getting it ready. 45 minutes later, Jordana walked back out, she was looking stylish in some tight low rise denim jeans, a tight low cut top, and her black boots. Her make up and hair done. Will looked up at her.

"Wow" he replied
She smiled "You think this will get his attention?" she asked
He nodded "You still gonna go through with it?" he asked
"Why else would I be dressed like this?" she asked
"They're really happy together Jordana" Will said "You'll see..."
She shrugged "I came out here to do something for Josh, and I plan on going through with it" she said
"But she's happy here" he replied "It will only hurt him more when she doesn't come back"
"If he wants to be hurt, then that's his own doing" Jordana said
"But, you don't want to see him hurt" Will stated

Jordana looked at him, her eyes kinda big. Will knew she was in love with Josh, he had known since the first time they met on Days, Josh and Jordana did after all play love interest. Will jus didn't know she was still in love with him. Will went back to packing his bag as Jordana looked at herself once more in the mirror. A few minutes later, they were ready to go. They got into Will's Jeep and headed to Lance's house.

"Now be nice Jordy" Will warned
"I'm always nice" Jordana said with a smile
"Yea" Will said "I'm sure Jocelyn has told Lance about you already"
Jordana looked out the window as they drove
"I think I would die in a small town" Jordana said "Why would she want to move back here?"
"Because her families here" he replied "She's been in California since she was 18, she'd rather be here"
Jordana looked at him "You like her don't you?" she asked
Will looked at her in shock "What? No!" he said
"Yes you do, why would you be taking her side over Josh?" she asked
"I'm not taking anyone's side" Will said "If this was me I would want them to leave me the f*ck alone"
Jordana looked at him, suspicious "Relax Will you're getting involved"
Will sighed "I am not, I'm ready to go home" he said "You don't understand..."

Jordana looked out the window again. The rest of the drive to Lance's was quiet, there defiantly was tension. A few minutes later they reached the house. Jordana got out of the Jeep, her mouth open in shock. (http://www.jadhomes.com/House-Blue-Prints-New-England-Style-Homes.jpg)

“Wow!” she said
“Nice huh?” Will said reaching into the back to grab his bag
“Yea, he built this himself?” Jordana asked
“With some friends, Joey and Jack” Will said
At that moment Cocoa came to the screen door and looked out, seeing the two people she started barking.
“That’s Cocoa” Will said “She doesn’t like me very much”
Jordana laughed, they both started walking towards the front door where Cocoa continued to bark.
“Da puppy!” Jordana said making little cute noises,
Then Lance came into view standing behind Cocoa.
“Cocoa knock it off!” he said
Cocoa stopped and looked up at him; Lance then opened the screen door
“You’d think he’d be used to you by now” Lance said
Will laughed “Yea… you’d think” he said
Jordana was already crouched down petting Cocoa, who was pawing at her loving all the attention she was getting.
“Lance, this is Jordana” Will said “She came out to help me finish up, my boss seems to think I need her”
Lance laughed, and Jordana stood up and smiled shaking his hand
"Hey there" she said winking at him
He smiled "Why don't you two come inside" he said moving out of the doorway
Jordana walked in first, Will following.
"Jocelyn's just changing into comfy clothes" Lance said "We just came back from church"
Jordana and Will walked into the house looking around, both amazed.
"Wow" they both said at the same time
Lance smiled "You like it?" he asked
"It's wonderful" Jordana said
Will was already getting his camera out, and handed the bag to Jordana
"You guys got it all done yesterday?" Will asked, as he took a picture of the high ceiling.
Lance nodded "Yea, and I'm real happy with it" he said

With that Jocelyn came down the stairs. She was just in casual jeans and a shirt with slip on shoes. Jordana looked up at her; even in casual clothes she looked great.

"Hey guys" she said as she reached the landing
"Hey Jocelyn" Will said with a smile, as he put the camera around his neck
Jocelyn went and stood by Lance's side as she took his hand.
"So, are we ready to get this done?" Will asked, as he went into his bag to take out a note pad for Jordana so scribble some stuff down.
"Yea" Lance said "Where do you want to start?"
"Um let's start here, we'll do the down stairs, the upstairs, and then around the outside of the house" Will suggested "Sound good?"
Lance nodded "Sounds fine" he replied

With that they started their tour. Lance walked through each room explaining some things that Jordana would write down. Jocelyn followed behind, not wanting to be in the way. They spent a few hours doing this, Will taking plenty of pictures, Jordana flirting nonchalantly with Lance as she took notes. After awhile, Jocelyn went out back to sit on the porch swing with Cocoa, to relax before she had to start preparing for the BBQ. Something was fishy about this Jordana girl. She looked so familiar, like Will did when he first came here. She didn't want to be jealous over something like this but she was. Lance had been unfaithful once before, though they were kids back then. A few minutes later she heard laughter and heard the back door open. Lance walked out with Jordana practically hanging on him. Will came out last, watching Jordana; his expression a little POed. Will turned and saw Jocelyn watching Lance and Jordana. He walked towards her, and she looked at him.

"How'd it go?" she asked trying to play off the fact that she had been staring at Lance
Will leaned his back against the railing facing her; his camera hanging around his neck, and he crossed his arms.
"Good" he replied "Your office looks great"
Jocelyn turned her attention back to Lance and Jordana as they talked and laughed and started walking around the outside of the house.
"I'll talk to her" Will said
"Huh?" Jocelyn said looking at Will shocked he was watching her still.
He laughed "I know what you're thinking, and I'll talk to her about it" he said
Jocelyn blushed "I know it's stupid of me...but it's happened before...I jus don't want to be hurt again"
"I understand" Will said

They were both silent for awhile, before Will got an idea. He lifted up his camera and started taking pictures of the back of the house. Jocelyn included in them. Jocelyn heard the clicking of the camera, and looked right at him as he snapped a picture of her. She smiled.

"What are you doing?" she asked giggling
He laughed "Just be natural” he said

Jocelyn then ignored the camera as she played with Cocoa. Will moved down to the ground and took pictures of the patio, up-stairs balcony, and some of Jocelyn relaxing on the porch swing. Soon Lance and Jordana came back from their journey around the house. Lance then noticed Will, and saw that he was taking pictures...of Jocelyn.

"Hey!" Lance called not trying to sound upset
Jocelyn looked at him, as did Will
"You guys gonna stay for the BBQ?" Lance asked
"BBQ?" Will asked
"Yea, a little celebration with some friends, for the completion of the house" Lance said
"Sounds fun" Jordana squealed "That okay Will?"
Will looked at Jocelyn, she shrugged
"Sure" he replied
Jocelyn sighed, then stood up "I should get started" she replied
"I'm going to take Jordana around the woods okay?" Lance asked
Jocelyn nodded "Okay" she said
"Need help?" Will asked Jocelyn
She smiled "Sure, thanks" she replied

They walked into the house, while Lance took Jordana around. Jocelyn went to the kitchen to wash her hands before getting started. Will went to put his camera away and washed his hands as well. Jocelyn had him get started on the salad, while she marinated the meat, and making the potato salad, there was also veggies, garlic bread, that they needed to get ready along with a cooler of drinks. Soon, there was a knock on the door, and then the door opened. Allyson, Joey, and Jenee walked into the house.

"Hello!" Joey called
"In the kitchen!" Jocelyn called back
Little feet came padding their way into the kitchen, as Jenee came flying in, Allyson and Joey quickly following.
"Aunt Jocyn!" she squealed
Jocelyn smiled, and bent down to pick her up as she flew into her arms.
"Hey Jenee" she said kissing her head "How are you?"
"Hungee" Jenee said innocently
Jocelyn laughed "We'll be eating soon" she said
"Hey Will, nice to see you" Joey said shaking his hand
"You too" Will replied
"Where's Lance?" Joey asked
"He's taking Jordana for a walk" Jocelyn replied trying not to sound upset
Allyson looked at Joey; he took it as a hint to go fine him. He and Will walked out back, while Allyson stayed with Jocelyn in the kitchen to help out.
"So, who is this Jordana chick anyway?" Allyson asked as she put Jenee down at the kitchen table with some toys
Jocelyn shrugged "She works with Will I guess" she said "She came out to help him finish up"
"Is she causing trouble?" Allyson asked as she washed her hands
Jocelyn shrugged; Allyson dried her hands on a towel
"He's just excited someone is interested in the house" Jocelyn said making excuses
"Why are you excusing him from this?" Allyson asked
"I..." Jocelyn replied "I don't want to loss him again Allyson"
Allyson watched her "But, if you let him get away with it...he'll keep doing it" she said

Jocelyn continued to work on the food, these thoughts floating in her mind. Soon, other people started to show up: The Fatone’s, Jocelyn’s parents, Allyson's parents, Jack, and Justin (with Justin's family), etc.

~*~

Joey walked down the trail, with Will close behind him. You could hear the laughter of Jordana coming from up ahead. Joey knew what was going on, whether Lance wanted to believe it for not. He knew it the moment he heard Jordana was here, and knew what she was going to try to do. Up ahead he saw Jordana and Lance standing looking into the woods. Lance standing behind Jordana, pointing to something in the distance, Jordana contently snuggled into his arms as she looked at where his finger was pointing.

"Lance!" Joey called
Jordana and Lance kinda of jumped as they looked at Joey and Will.
"Hey Jo, when did you guys get here?" Lance said moving himself away from Jordana
"Not to long ago" Joey replied "What's going on?"
"Nothing..." Lance said "Just showing Jordana a few things"
"We should head back..." Joey said "It's getting late, and people are going to start arriving"

Lance nodded in response as he walked over to Joey, and they walked ahead of Will who stayed behind to walk with Jordana. As they walked back to the house, Will pulled Jordana back a little bit so they walked a little farther behind Lance and Joey who looked to be in deep conversation about something.

"What do you think you're doing?" Will said annoyed
Jordana looked at him confused "My job" she replied "Josh told me to come here and seduce Lance, and that's what I’m going to do"
Will looked at her "What is wrong with you?" he asked "Why??"
"Because Josh asked me too" she said "And unlike some people, I do favors for friends..."
"What?" Will asked "I did my favor...I got information on Lance, that's why he sent me here...and that's what I did"
Jordana shook her head "If she can't handle a little competition, then maybe she doesn't deserve anyone" she said
"How could you say that?" He asked "Why do you want them to break up anyway? you're the one who's in love with Josh"
"And he doesn't love me back" Jordana said "I want him to be happy...and if he's happy with Jocelyn...then he should be with Jocelyn"
"She's not happy with him!" Will replied, getting frustrated "Don't you see??"
"All I see...is that Josh’s plan is working" Jordana said "Now...please don't interrupt us again"

She then started to walk faster, to catch up to the guys who had been having the same kind of conversation.

~*~

Lance looked over at Joey weirdly, as he kind of held his arm walking faster then Will and Jordana who seemed to be slow down a bit.

"Jo...what's wrong?" Lance asked
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Joey asked, getting angry
Lance looked at him in confusion "What do you mean?"
"Why are you getting involved with that shit?" Joey asked "She's trying to seduce you, can't you see that?"
"Who? Jordana?" he asked, then shook his head "She's jus interested in the work...she does it for a living why wouldn't she be?"
"God, you're so blind!" Joey said "You left Jocelyn back at the house with Will, alone"
"And? Will isn't a threat" Lance said
"Don't you remember what I told you when we first met them?" Joey asked "He's not who he says he is"
"But he's doing this article, why would he go through all the trouble of interviewing and pictures if he wasn't going to do anything with them" Lance asked
"To play the part" Joey said "And he's not the main subject here... why are you going off with Jordana anyway?"
"She's interested in the house" Lance said "That's all"
"She looks at you like she's interested in more then that" Joey said
Lance rolled his eyes "And you think I'm paranoid" he said "Get a grip Jo"
"Tell Jocelyn that, because she is not happy about it either" Joey said
Lance sighed "We'll see...can we drop the subject now?" he said
"Whatever" Joey said

Even if he didn't want too, that's when Jordana came up beside Lance, and they started another conversation. Joey turned and looked back at Will, who shook his head and shrugged.

~*~

As the four reached the house, everything had basically been set up. Jeff, Matt, Joe Sr., and Randy were sitting around the table on the porch drinking beers and talking. Justin was sitting with Jack, and Jenee playing on the floor on a blanket with Cocoa, and some of Jenee's toys. The girls were assumed to be inside. Joey leaned into Lance as they got closer.

"I suggest you talk to Jocelyn..." he said "And don't wait..."
Lance nodded, "Introduce Jordana to everyone will you?" He whispered back
Joey gave a nod, and patted his back. With that Lance rushed off towards the house, greeting people as he walked by. Jordana watched him as he went, and was ready to follow him when Joey grabbed her hand.
"I'll introduce you to everyone Jordana" Joey said
Jordana looked at him, and gave a smile "Sure, thanks"
They walked up the porch, Will behind them.

Lance walked into the house, through the kitchen. He was greeted by all the women with hugs and kisses of course, before finding out Jocelyn went up stairs to find some more table clothes in the closet. He rushed up the stairs, and into the bedroom where Jocelyn was in the walk in closet, standing on a stool. Lance leaned on the side of the door, watching her.

"Find what you need?" He asked
Jocelyn gasped, as she turned and looked at him "Lance..." she sighed "Don't do that"
"I'm sorry" he said, and walked into the closet "They're right there in the corner" Lance pointed to a box
Jocelyn reached for them, and grabbed the box. She then got down off the stool and put the box on the floor opening it.
"Are you mad at me?" Lance asked, crossing his arms over his chest
Jocelyn looked up at him "Why would I be?" she asked
He sighed "You know this relationship isn't going to work unless we're honest with each other" he replied
Jocelyn huffed "Someone should take their own advice" she mumbled
"What's that supposed to mean" Lance replied
Jocelyn sighed, and looked up at him.
"Why were you acting like that?" Jocelyn asked
"Like what?" Lance asked confused
"Like..." Jocelyn sighed "Never mind"
She picked out some table clothes, then closed the box and put it back into the closet. She walked past Lance out to the bedroom, and Lance grabbed her arm.
"Joc...wait" he replied
Jocelyn watched him, looking down at his hand as it held onto her arm. Lance immediately let go of her arm, knowing he was about to cross a line.
"You know I don't want anyone else but you" he said "It was always you...and it always will be you"

Jocelyn looked at him, she knew he was being truthful, but why was it so hard for her to believe. Lance moved in closer to her, their faces inches apart. Jocelyn stared into his eyes, her knees feeling weak as she was held in a trance. Lance pulled his arms around her, as she dropped the linens on the bed, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I'm sorry..." she whispered "I guess I’m just paranoid"
He smiled, and leaned in to kiss her forehead, then down her cheek, and moving to her lips. As his lips touched Jocelyn’s, she leaned against him kissing him back. They broke the kiss, and Jocelyn hugged him tight, hiding her face in his neck.
"Come on, let's go enjoy the party" Lance said
Jocelyn nodded, as she grabbed the linens, and walked with him hand in hand down the stairs to the kitchen.

~*~

A few hours later, everyone was having a great time. They all had sat around the porch and ate, talking, and laughing and having a good time. Lance gave them all a tour of the house, and Jocelyn and he had announced that she would be moving in with him. Things seemed to be falling into place...for now.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 27: Expect The Unexpected by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 27: Expect the Unexpected

The party was a complete success. Lance gave everyone a complete tour of the house, then before dinner was served they announced Jocelyn’s decision to move in with him. The women were ecstatic as they all gave Jocelyn’s hugs, and some people were not too happy. Soon, later on the group was sitting out in the back with coffee and pie talking again. Lance had turned on the music and it was now playing softly through the speakers that were hanging on the porch. Jocelyn was finishing the dishes in the kitchen as she watched everyone through the windows. She was so happy she decided to stay; she felt like this was where she needed to be. Jocelyn stepped on a stool to put a Tupperware bowl away, when she felt arms under her legs. Jocelyn squealed as she fell back into the arms of Lance. She looked at him.

“What is with you and scaring me today?” she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck
He smiled, and kissed her lips lightly
“You don’t have to do the dishes” he replied rubbing his nose to hers
Jocelyn smiled, and played with the hair on the back of his neck
“I know” she replied with a sweet smile
“You okay?” Lance asked, as he put her down on her feet
“Yea” Jocelyn said, leaning against him, her arms still around his neck “Are you happy everything went well?”
He nodded “More then ever” he replied

Jocelyn smiled as she leaned her face towards his, and brought him into a passionate kiss. Lance groaned and kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her waist. They broke the kiss, and looked into each other’s eyes, having the same idea. Lance grabbed her hand as she giggled and they ran up the stairs towards the bedroom.

~*~

A dark green off road Jeep pulled up to the two-story house. The driver parked the car behind a few other cards, in the wide driveway. The young actor stepped out of the driver’s seat, lifting his sun-glasses to his head and looked at the house in amazement. He heard the sound of laughter, and music coming from the back of the house, and began to walk towards the front door, looking through the windows into the house. He knocked on the door, and stood back waiting. No answer. He tried the handle, unlocked. He opened the door and pocked his head inside looking around the foyer. Silence. Josh then closed the door, and turned and started walking around the house to the back yard. As he stepped around the corner, he saw everyone talking and laughing. Jordana turned, and saw him as soon as he stepped from around the corner. She gasped, and nudged Will who was talking to Joey’s parents. Before Will had time to react, Jordana was already running towards him.

“Josh!” she said with a smile “What are you doing here?”
She rushed into his arms, hugging him close. He laughed and hugged her back. Will had excused himself from the conversation he was having, and rushed towards them as well.
“JC” Will said “What’s going on?”
“Nothing” Josh said, pulling Will into a friendly hug
“You can’t be here” Will said looking at him seriously
“Sure he can” Jordana said grabbing JC’s hand “come meet everyone”

Jordana made her way towards everyone else with JC in tow; Will watched them shaking his head. He had to find Jocelyn, and tell her everything before she saw JC. Things were turning out bad, and he knew she would be crushed when she found out about the whole truth. Will walked into the house, no one in the kitchen. He walked into the dinning room and through the bottom of the house nothing. Will then walked up the stairs,
“Jocelyn!” he called,
Silence. He went to each door, and knocked. Finally reaching the last door, he knew was the bedroom, he took a deep breath and knocked.

~*~

Jocelyn lay over Lance as they both lay on the bed. She was straddling his waist, as she was kissing up his neck. Lance’s eyes closed as he began to groan in pleasure. The fact that they were doing this while everyone was downstairs added to the excitement of the situation. Jocelyn moved down, sucking lightly on his adam’s apple as she moved towards his ears nibbling the skin there. Lance had his hands on her waist, as he rubbed her sides under her shirt. Jocelyn then moved her hands to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up, Lance lifting his hands as Jocelyn slipped the shirt off. She tossed the shirt; as she went down to give him a deep kiss. Lance began to rub her back, putting his hands under her shirt lifting it up over her head. Lance then rolled himself, so that he was on top as Jocelyn lay underneath him. He began to kiss down her neck, to her chest; down her stomach leaving baby kisses down her abs. Jocelyn groaned feeling the pleasure of Lance’s lips on her skin. Then, there was a knock on the door. Lance looked at the door, confused.

Jocelyn whispered “Shhh” she said “They’ll go away”
Lance stayed quiet, laying his head on her stomach waiting.
“Jocelyn” came a voice, it was Will “I really need to talk to you…its important”

Jocelyn looked at Lance, and he sighed before rolling off of Jocelyn and getting his shirt from the floor, and handed Jocelyn hers. Jocelyn threw it on, as she sat up adjusting her pants.

“What is it Will?” Jocelyn replied
With that the door opened, and Will walked in quickly shutting the door. He then noticed the blankets were a little tussled, and noticed Lance was a little out of breath. His face turned red, as he looked at Jocelyn who was now sitting at the edge of the bed.
“Oh…” he replied “Sorry”
Jocelyn shrugged “What’s wrong?” she asked
“Uh…there’s something’s you need to know” he replied “About me…and the situation”
Jocelyn looked at him weirdly, “Okay”
“Well…first of all, I never meant to hurt you…” he replied “It was my intention when I first got here, but after I was watching you two I knew I couldn’t”
Jocelyn looked at him, and then at Lance confused
”Will, what is going on?” Jocelyn asked
“I’m…” Will sighed “I’m not who you think I am…I’m an actor…and I was sent out here to spy on you”
It took a minute for Jocelyn to realize what she had just been told. She looked at Will in disbelief.
“Josh sent me out here…to see what you were up too” Will explained “I was to report back to him, what I saw…I was only pretending to be a photo journalist, so that I could get close to you”
Jocelyn’s eyes started to fill with tears as she looked at Will, then at Lance. Lance was looking at Will in disbelief as well. He could no believe it, Joey had been right the whole time.
“I’m so sorry Jocelyn” Will explained “I-“
“Stop!” Jocelyn practically screamed “I don’t want to hear it…especially from you! You betrayed me! I trusted you”

Will looked at her; he could not say anything else that would make this situation be okay. But he had to tell her Josh was there, or she would walk downstairs to a BIG surprise. Jocelyn didn't want to cry; she simply wiped her eyes and sniffled, and then looked back at Will.

"Is there a reason why this is coming out now?" Jocelyn asked "Guilty conscience?"
Will looked at her, then back at Lance "Well...JC...he...he's here..." he said "He's downstairs with Jordana"
Jocelyn looked at him again, and Will knew she was confused
"JC had Jordana come out here as well, to hit on Lance...so you guys would break up" Will explained quickly

Jocelyn sighed and put her head in her hands. Why did her life have to be so complicated? Lance sighed as he watched Jocelyn fall apart. How could anyone do this to someone they supposedly loved? Lance walked towards the window that faced the backyard, and looked out. He saw him, Josh, talking to Jordana, Justin and Jack. Lance shook his head, then looked back at Will; betrayal full bloom in his gaze.

"I really never meant to hurt you guys" Will replied in his defense "Really...I think Jocelyn belongs here with you"
Jocelyn looked up at Will, her eyes red from crying, she sniffled
"Why didn't you leave then?" she asked angry
"Because, I thought if maybe Josh saw you were happy here...he would leave you alone" Will said
"You obviously don't know Josh that well" Jocelyn said
Will sighed "Look, I'm real sorry" he said "Please forgive me"
Jocelyn wiped her face free of tears
"I won't ever forget this" Jocelyn replied angry "You'll regret ever working with him"

She got up, fixed her clothes once more and walked out the door, down the stairs to the back yard. Lance and Will quickly followed her; both scared for Josh's life. Jocelyn walked out the back door; people stopped talking, and looked at her.

"Josh, what the hell do you think you're doing??" Jocelyn asked angry
"Jocelyn!" her mother scolded at Jocelyn's tone
"Mom, you don't understand" Jocelyn replied
"Understand or not, you do NOT talk to a guest like that" Dianna said
"He is NOT a guest!!" Jocelyn screamed "He was NOT invited!!"
"Jocelyn! that's enough!" Dianna shouted "If you two have business...take it inside"
"Fine!" Jocelyn said and walked back inside.

Josh took that as a hint, and followed. Lance turned to follow when Dianna spoke up.
"Lance" she started "Come take me for a walk in the woods"
Lance looked at Dianna then at the house. He then walked with her down the trail.

~*~

Jocelyn walked quickly through the house, towards the back of the downstairs hallway towards her office. Josh followed watching her walk, he knew she was pissed off, she was fired up and he loved it. Jocelyn opened the door to her office, and held it open for Josh to walk through. Once he did, she closed the door and walked over to her desk and sat down in the chair behind the desk, and crossed her arms over her chest. Josh watched her as he leaned against the wall, his arms crossed as well.

“So…” she replied
“You look good Jocelyn” he replied, with the smile that drove her crazy
Jocelyn looked at him, disgusted…how could he do this to her.
“Are you here for a reason, or can I kick you out now?” she asked
He laughed “Still got the spark don’t you?” he asked
“Josh…I’m serious, why are you here?” she asked, getting annoyed with his games
“I hadn’t heard from you, and I just wanted to know how you were doing” Josh said as he walked over, and sat down in the comfy chair on the other side of the desk, facing Jocelyn.
“We’re broken up” Jocelyn replied “You don’t have any right to know how I’m doing”
“Sure I do” Josh replied “I told you I was wrong to break up with you, please”
“Please what?” Jocelyn said “Please be okay with how you reacted, and what you said??”
“I’m sorry okay?” he replied “You can never be to sure now a days…Hollywood isn’t exactly the best place for a relationship”
“Really…” Jocelyn questioned, she opened the side drawer of her desk and took out the STAR magazine. She opened it up to the right page, and slid it over to him.
“This unidentified female…” Jocelyn said “Jordana I assume??”
Josh took the magazine, and looked over the story quickly, and the pictures.
“It’s not what it looks like” Josh replied “I haven’t been with anyone since we broke up, I thought you would be the same way…apparently not”
Josh closed the magazine “You’re with the person you said you would never go back to…the one who broke your heart”
“Don’t you dare try to use that against me” she replied “You didn’t trust me Josh…I couldn’t even explain the picture…you didn’t want to hear it”
“I love you Jocelyn” he replied “Please…”
Jocelyn looked at him “I’m happy here Josh, I’m home…I’m near my family, and people that I love…they don’t keep things from me, and they’re truthful to me”
“I doubt that” Josh replied “Everyone has skeletons in their closet Jocelyn”
He got up, and walked to her side getting on his knees.
“Please…” he said taking her hands in his

Jocelyn looked down at him, into his ocean blue eyes, the eyes that remind her of California…the beach where she lived for many years and enjoyed herself there. Where her career began and where she became known. Josh looked into her eyes, as she stared into his and knew she was questioning her true feelings. He moved his face closer to hers, and brought her face towards his into a passionate kiss. Jocelyn, confused as first, began to kiss him back, not knowing why she couldn’t break from his spell and push him away.

~*~

Lance took Dianna around his property showing her the many things he had shown Jordana a few hours before. He could not believe this whole thing was a set up, Will and Jordana were there for one thing. He even began to trust Will, he considered him a good friend, and planned on keeping in touch with him even after he left. Lance sighed, and shook his head as he dug his hands into his pockets as Dianna and he began to walk back. Dianna looked at him, and semi smiled she nudged him.

“You ok honey?” she asked
Lance looked at her, and then down at the ground again “I don’t know” he said
“Things will turn out the way they should” Dianna said
Lance looked at her, why would she say it like that? They began to walk back to the house; Lance was hoping Josh and Jocelyn would be done talking by then.
“So how are your parents?” Dianna asked “How come they’re not out here tonight?”
“They’re visiting my sister” he replied “She just had a baby, so they’re first time grandparents now”
Dianna smiled “Aww well that’s nice, what did she have?”
“She had a little girl” he replied
“Do you two talk a lot?” she asked
He shrugged “When we get the chance” he said “She’s busy being a mom now, and I’m teaching and finally got this house done”

Dianna nodded and smiled; they were closer to the house and could hear the continued chatter. Justin had begun to walk towards them, as they got closer to the house. Dianna knew they needed to talk as well, so she excused herself towards the house, as Justin walked towards Lance.

“What do you want?” Lance asked annoyed, like he needed anymore stress
“Just wanted to talk to you” Justin replied
“Yea, well I don’t want to listen” Lance replied “I’ve got enough on my mind already”
“I jus want to make sure our little secret is safe” Justin replied
Lance looked at him, and shook his head “If Jocelyn is still with me by the end of this night… she is going to know the WHOLE truth”
“So you think she’ll be going back then?” Justin asked, secretly happy
“I don’t know Justin” Lance said “We’ll see…”
Lance rubbed his eyes, then ran his hands through his hair “All I know, is that she needs to know everything…I can’t live with it anymore, and I don’t know how you can either”
Justin looked at him, then back at the house. “I can’t…”
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mai me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 28: The Truth Comes Out by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 28: The Truth Comes Out

Jocelyn had finally come to her senses; by that time Josh had her pushed up against the wall, as he leaned himself against her, his hands running through her hair. When Jocelyn realized this was Josh…not Lance; she broke the kiss, panting as she put her hands on Josh’s chest pushing him away.

“Stop!” she almost screamed
Josh looked at her, his eyes full of lust as he watched his one true love.
“You don’t want me to stop” Josh replied, as he moved his face to her neck, kissing it with baby kisses as he moved up towards her ear, nibbling lightly.
Jocelyn closed her eyes, as she moaned, once again lifting the guard. She then heard talking from outside, the door. Lance’s voice…she opened her eyes quickly
“No!” she said more firmly pushing him away.
Josh looked at her, and then heard Lance’s voice as well and he smiled.
“Ah, caught in the act” he replied
“Stop it Josh” Jocelyn said pushing him away, and walked back to the desk. “We’re done; I don’t want to see you again”
Josh smiled “Alright, we’ll see” he said
“And I want you gone…” she said “You have no business here anymore; I want you, Will and Jordana to go…leave my family alone”
“Alright” Josh replied as he walked towards the door

Jocelyn watched him leave, and sat back in her chair taking a deep breath. She sighed closing her eyes. As Josh opened the door, Lance was standing there with Justin by his side. They all looked at each other, as did Jocelyn and she stood up.

“What is it guys?” She asked
“Have you…uh…talked it over?” Lance asked
“Yes…” Jocelyn replied “Josh is leaving…along with Will and Jordana, I don’t want them here anymore”
“In that case…I need to talk to you about something” Lance replied
“Can’t this wait, it’s been a long day” Jocelyn replied
“I’m afraid not” Lance said “You need to hear it before you really decide anything”
Jocelyn sat back down in her chair “Fine…” she replied

Lance and Justin walked into the room, and sat down in the chairs along with Josh. Jocelyn watched the 3 men in front of her, Lance and Justin looked scared outta their minds, and Josh watched them interested.

"So?" Jocelyn said "What is it?"
Lance nudged Justin, who nudged him back.
“Please…” Jocelyn started “You both are acting like children, what’s the deal?”
Lance looked at Justin, who sighed.
“Well…it’s kind of a long story” Justin started, and waited as he watched Jocelyn
“Well get on with it” Jocelyn started getting aggravated
“The only reason Lance slept with April in high school was because I paid him too” Justin blurted out
Jocelyn blinked, “What?” she asked totally confused
Josh’s eyes got big, as he looked at Lance and Justin “Holy shit” he mumbled
“Joc…please let us explain” Lance started
“Explain what??” Jocelyn asked furious “You both set me up…both of you!”
She was freaking out; tears were starting to pour out of her eyes. The two people she loved the most, worked together to drive her away.
“I wanted you to get out of here Jocelyn” Justin started “And the only way to do that was to get Lance to break up with you…because you had no other reason to really stay”
Jocelyn couldn’t believe what she was hearing; her own best friend set her up. She put her head in her hands, tears running down her cheeks for the second time that day.
“What is with the world, and setting me up??” she practically screamed
The three men sat silent watching her; they had no idea what to do.
“I can’t do this” she got up, and rushed out the door.

She ran into the living room, and saw Allyson and Joey getting ready to leave. Allyson saw her, and stopped.
“What’s wrong?” she asked
Jocelyn didn’t say anything, as she ran to her and hugged her tightly and began to bawl on her shoulder. Allyson looked up at Joey, who began to walk towards the back of the house to find out what happened. Allyson rubbed Jocelyn’s back, as she cried on her shoulder.
“Can…” Jocelyn started “Can…I come home with you tonight??”
Jocelyn said, looking at her best friend. Her eyes were red, her cheeks tear stained. Allyson wiped her friends’ tears, and hugged her close.
“Sure you can” Allyson said

Jocelyn sighed in relief, she loved that about Allyson, no questions needed to be answered, and she was just there for who ever needed her. Joey came back a few minutes later, looking disgusted as Lance and Justin followed. He had heard the story, and was infuriated with the way his friends had acted.

“C’mon lets go” he said as he picked up Jenee, and opened the door

Allyson led the way with Jocelyn beside her. Justin and Lance watched as she walked out the door. Jocelyn got into the back seat of Joey’s truck with Jenee, and Allyson got into the passenger seat as Joey drove and they headed towards their home, in silence.

~*~

Soon they reached the Fatone house, and Jocelyn got out getting Jenee out of the back seat. She was dead asleep, so her head was laid on Jocelyn’s shoulder. Jocelyn rubbed her back, as they walked up the steps into the house. Her eyes were killing her; she knew she looked like shit she didn’t even want to look at herself in the mirror. Once inside Jocelyn walked into Jenee’s bedroom knowing exactly where it was, and changed her into some PJs and got her into bed. Allyson watched from the door way, and smiled. She knew Jocelyn wanted to become a mother some day…she just needed to find the right man to make that possible. Jocelyn then turned, and jumped noticing Allyson.

“Geezish” Jocelyn said sighing
Allyson smiled “Sorry” she replied

Jocelyn walked next to her, and whimpered laying her head on Allyson’s shoulder. Allyson smiled, and wrapped an arm around her, as they walked out of Jenee’s room and towards one of the guest bedrooms in the house. Allyson opened a door that was down the hall, and turned on the lights. There was a big bed, with comfy blankets, the night stand with a phone, and lamp on it.

“There’s extra PJ’s in the drawer” Allyson replied “They may be big…but they’ll be alright”
Jocelyn sniffled, and hugged Allyson tightly. “Thank you Ally” she mumbled
Allyson smiled “No problem” she said “Get dressed, I’ll get you some warm milk…it should calm you down”

Jocelyn nodded, as she walked to the dresser. Allyson went into the kitchen to get a glass of warm milk, and put half a sleeping pill in it. She knew Jocelyn wouldn’t be able to sleep otherwise. She walked back into the bedroom, and Jocelyn was getting under the covers, fluffing her pillows. Allyson walked over to her and handed her the glass. Jocelyn took it with a smile, as she drank it. Allyson sat beside her, and listened to Jocelyn as she rambled on for a few minutes before falling fast asleep. Allyson covered her up, then shut the light off and walked out of the room. She then walked into the master bedroom, where Joey was sitting in bed; laying his head against the headboard, reading a magazine. He turned his head when she walked in, and she got under the covers next to him, laying her head on his chest, hugging him close.

"She asleep?" He asked
"Yes finally" Allyson said, as she sighed "I don't know why she came back here, people she loves just cause her pain"
"Because I bet we're more real then people out there in California" Joey replied
Allyson sighed "I guess..." she replied
They were quiet for awhile, when Allyson looked up at Joey.
"So what happened anyway?" she asked "What was the big deal with Josh being there?"
Joey sighed "He set Jocelyn up, he had Will come down to spy on her, to see who she was with, and what not" he said "Will reported back to Josh about Lance, so he sent out Jordana to come and flirt with Lance...so that Jocelyn would break up with him"
"A big ol mess" Allyson said
"Yea...pretty much" he replied "Then...I guess Lance only did it with April because Justin paid him too, he wanted Jocelyn to get out of here...so he set her up too"
Allyson looked at Joey confused "What??" she questioned
"I don't know what the hell goes through their minds sometimes" Joey said "And they claim they love her so much, and they pull that crap on her"
"I wouldn't blame her if she wanted to leave now" Allyson said, as she laid her head on Joey's chest

Joey rubbed her back, and kissed the top of Allyson's head. Allyson enjoyed having her best friend back, but she knew what happened that night could change everything.

~*~

Josh followed Will’s car back into town, towards the INN. He was at a lost as to what to do now. He could not believe what he had heard in Jocelyn’s office about Lance and Justin. That was such a classic moment, so much drama he couldn’t believe it was real life. He parked his car next to Will’s and got out grabbing his over night bag. Will and Jordana got out of his Jeep, and Will opened the door of the room turning on the light. Jordana walked in followed by Josh, and he threw his bag down by the door.

“So what’s the sleeping arrangements” Will asked “Cause I sure as hell am not sleeping on the floor”
Josh looked around “Well someone has too” he said “There’s only 1 bed”
“Joshy and I get the bed” Jordana said walking up to JC’s side
Will looked at her, then at JC. He was about to gag.
“I’ll sleep in the car” Will said, as he grabbed an extra blanket and pillow.
Josh watched as he left, and shrugged. He picked up his bag
“I’m gonna go shower” he said and walked into the bathroom closing the door.

Jordana smiled, and waited until she heard the shower on before she undressed and walked into the bathroom. She got into the small shower with Josh, and he turned quickly.

“Jordana…what?” Josh questioned
Jordana smiled “Shhh” she replied wrapping her arms around his waist “Jus enjoy it”

She started to kiss down his neck, to his chest, etc. Josh closed his eyes leaning back against the wall and groaned. Jordana smiled, knowing she was giving Josh pleasure that he was in dire need of.

~*~

Lance walked into the bedroom after the long day. After Jocelyn had left with Joey and Allyson everyone pretty much left as well. After that, Lance cleaned up, and then went into his music room to blow off some steam playing the piano. Finally after a few hours, he walked into the master bedroom dead tired. He shuffled his way to the bed, and fell on it face first with a sigh. He lazily climbed into bed, under the covers and shut the light off that was on the bed side. He didn’t know what he was going to do now, he had to work tomorrow, and he had no idea what Jocelyn was going to do. Finally after hours of lying awake staring at the ceiling, Lance closed his eyes and fell asleep.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 29: Time To Think by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 29: Time to Think

Jocelyn woke up to the sun shinning in through the windows of the guest room she slept in. She groaned and turned over, she was dizzy. She opened her eyes, and blinked a couple of times trying to wake up. She sniffed the air, and smelled the yummy scent of chocolate chip pancakes. She threw the covers off, and sat up slowly, and rubbed her eyes. The T-shirt she was wearing was 10 sizes to big for her, and the sweat pants were dragging on her hips. She finally stood up and fixed her hair before walking out of the room and into the kitchen where she heard pots and pans. Jenee was sitting in her high chair making a mess of her chocolate chip pancakes while Allyson was at the sink doing the dishes. Allyson turned when she heard Jocelyn enter the kitchen and semi smiled.

“Hey” she said
Jocelyn smiled, “Hey” her voice groggy “What was in that milk…it totally knocked me out”
Allyson kinda laughed “Want something to eat?” she asked
Jocelyn smiled “If it’s not too much trouble” she said
“Never” Allyson said “Go sit down, you want something to drink”
“Um some OJ” Jocelyn said, as she sat down next to Jenee.

Allyson went to get her some OJ, and Jocelyn played with Jenee. Soon her breakfast was done, and Jocelyn ate as Allyson got Jenee cleaned up and dressed. Allyson then came back to sit and talk with Jocelyn in the living room.

“So, what’s your plan?” Allyson asked
Jocelyn looked at her, then down at her hands “I don’t know…” she said “I guess I have to figure something out don’t I?”
Allyson smiled and rubbed her back “Lance won’t be there today…it’s Monday he’s working,“ she said “So why don’t I drop you off, and you can pick up your stuff and truck then head home and figure some stuff out”
Jocelyn smiled and hugged her tightly “Thank you Ally” she said
Allyson hugged her back “Don’t mention it…” she said “Jus promise me one thing”
“What’s that?” Jocelyn asked
“Let me know if you’re gonna leave again…please” she said
Jocelyn smiled and hugged her tightly again “Of course” she said “And maybe if I do, you and Jo can come out and visit me…get you outta this ol town for awhile”
Allyson smiled “I’d like that” she said
Jocelyn smiled back “Good” she said

They talked awhile before Jocelyn went to get changed again. They all piled into Allyson’s car and headed back to Lance’s. Jocelyn kissed Jenee’s head, and hugged Allyson once more, and then Allyson was off. Jocelyn looked up at the house as she walked to the front door, and unlocked it with her key. It was silent inside; she sighed and closed the door. As she did, she heard the sounds of Cocoa rushing towards her. Jocelyn smiled and petted her.

“Hey Cocoa” she said rubbing behind her ears
Cocoa barked
“I’m gonna have to leave for a little bit ok?” she said to Cocoa.
Cocoa looked at her, hears sticking up, tail wagging, and tongue sticking out.

Jocelyn smiled. She then headed up the stairs to the master bedroom. The bed was unmade, and she went to grab her bag from the closet, putting her things into it. She then headed downstairs, and into the kitchen to feed Cocoa before she left noticing Lance hadn’t. After looking around the house once more, she took his key off her key chain and put it on the table. Then she headed out the door, and into her truck driving home.

~*~

Will woke up to the sun shinning brightly through the Jeep window. He groaned and tried to cover his face with the blanket he brought in there...but it was no use. He sat up as a truck drove by, and he looked at the driver, Jocelyn. He watched her as she sped past the Corner store, and INN heading home. He sighed and rubbed his face, trying to wake up more. He turned and looked at the room where Josh and Jordana were in, and sighed. He didn’t want to go in there…not with what he thought went on last night. Finally he found his way out of the Jeep and stood up stretching his arms out, and yawned. He put his shoe’s back on and walked across the street past the Corner store, noticing Justin wasn’t in there and towards the local Diner. He walked inside, and found a booth in the back. As he skimmed through the menu, someone came and sat down across from him. He looked up and saw Justin. He put the menu down.

“Hey…” Will said
Justin semi smiled “What’s up?” he said “You’re up kinda early”
“Yea well…I slept in the Jeep last night” Will said,
Just as Justin was about to ask him why, Serena came by.
“Hello boys” she said with a smile “What are ya havin?”
“Umm...” Will looked down at the menu “Give me a coffee and the country omelet”
Serena wrote that down with a smile “And you Justin, the usual?”
Justin nodded “Thank you” he said with a smile
Serena walked away, and Justin looked at Will again.
“Why did you sleep in the Jeep?” Justin asked
Will rolled his eyes “Basically…Jordana and Josh took over the bed” he replied
Justin looked at him confused “You mean…” he started
Will nodded, and Justin made a disgusted face “Oh…” he replied
Serena soon came back with their meals, and they both started eating.
“So…what was the deal with you guys anyway?” Will asked
Justin looked at him, as he drank some coffee “Umm…I basically paid Lance to slept with some other girl and have Jocelyn catch him” he replied
Will looked at him, “Wow” he replied
Justin shook his head “Yea…” he replied “I messed up major”
“But why…if Lance loved her so much, why would he do it?” Will asked
Justin shrugged “I don’t know…” he replied “I wanted Jocelyn to get out of here…I wanted her to see things, and become successful…and I knew she couldn’t if she stayed here…and became a housewife like everyone else”
Will watched him, “Well I think she’s better off alone” he laughed “Seriously…I mean…first it was Lance…now Josh is pulling this cr*p” he said
Justin nodded “So what are you really?” he asked
Will laughed “An actor,” he said “although I might take up photography now”
Justin laughed as he finished up his breakfast.
“So…now what?” Justin asked
Will shrugged, “I don’t know” he replied “I’m probably going to head back to California, Josh doesn’t need me anymore now that Jocelyn knows he’s here” he said
Justin nodded, as he wiped his mouth with the napkin.
“What about you?” Will asked
He shrugged “Just go on my way I guess…to see if she ever talks to me again…” he said “I bet she’ll go back to California too”
“I don’t know…she really likes being close to her family” Will said
“Yea…” Justin replied “I guess...”
"So, why aren't you working?" Will asked
"Oh...well I don't go in for another half hour or so" Justin replied
Serena came by again, to drop off the check. Will picked it up, and took his wallet out.
"Well I guess I better head back, to see what's going on" Will said
"You don't have to do that" Justin replied referring to the check
Will shook his head "Don't worry about it," he replied
He took out his credit card, and put it in the slot with the receipt. Serena came by to pick it up.
"Well...if I don't ever see you again, thanks for befriending me" Will said
Justin smiled "Yea, no problem..." he said
Serena came back, with the receipt for Will to sign. He did so, and they both stood up, and walked to the door.
"I'll see ya around" Justin said, as he walked the opposite direction
Will waved to him, as he walked across the street towards the INN again.

~*~

Jocelyn reached her house, and got out of her truck and headed inside. Her parent’s were both at work, so she would be alone for a couple of hours. She got into the house, throwing her keys and purse on the coffee table before walking into her room to change. Soon Jocelyn emerged from her bedroom and went to relax in the living room. She lay across the couch, and looked at the table where her purse was sitting, next to her keys. She reached over to grab her cell phone, to call Brandon.

“Hello Brandon here” came a voice
“B…” Jocelyn said, tears already starting
“Jocelyn…what’s wrong honey?” he asked, knowing it was her
Jocelyn sniffled “Stuff is going all wrong here” she said, as she whipped her face
“Just calm down, and tell me what you mean” Brandon said
Jocelyn spent the next hour or so, explaining everything. About Will coming out here, and Jordana and then Josh last night, and finally about the true story behind Lance and Justin. Brandon listened, he was in shock.
“Oh God Jocelyn…I’m so sorry” Brandon said
“I don’t know what to do” Jocelyn chocked out; she had been full on crying since the middle of the story.
“Whatever it is…I’m sure your family will support you in any way that they can” Brandon said
Jocelyn whimpered “I just told Lance I would move in with him” she replied “I planned on staying here…and now I don’t know what to do”
“Take some time to figure it out honey” Brandon replied

Jocelyn continued to sniffle, and talk to Brandon and he listened. He knew all she needed to do was to get it all out, to vent what she needed so she could think rational about the decision she had to make. An hour or so later, she finally hung up with Brandon. Now she really had to decide what it was she wanted to do. The decision that could affect the rest of her life.

~*~

Will walked back towards the INN, and took out the key to the room. He unlocked it, and pocked his head inside looking towards the bed to see if Josh and Jordana were still ‘asleep’. They were cuddled up together under the covers, talking. They both turned to him as he walked inside.

“How’d you sleep?” Jordana asked with a wink
Will looked at her, obviously not amused “Fine” he replied
“Did you just wake up?” Josh asked yawning
“No” Will replied “I woke up a couple hours ago, I was having breakfast with Justin at the diner”
“Ditching us for new friends huh?” Jordana asked with a giggle
Will rolled his eyes, and sat down on the chair by the desk.
“So what’s the plan?” he asked
“I don’t know” Josh replied “I haven’t decided”
“Well…it looks to me like you’re ready to go home” Will said, making a face at him, referring to Jordana curled up next to him
Josh looked at her, then at Will. “I don’t know” he replied
“How can you not know??” Will asked getting angry “Why are you trying to tear this girl apart, thinking you’re so lonely out there in California…when you were there with her” Will pointed to Jordana
Jordana giggled “He’s involved Josh, can’t you see he fell in love with her” she said
Josh looked at Will suspiciously
“What??” Will asked “You’ve got to be kidding me”
Josh looked at Will “Oh so you’re in love with her now?” he asked
“NO!” Will practically screamed “I am not”
Josh laughed “Alright Will, calm down we’re just playing with you” he said
Will shook his head, and stood up “Well you two decide what you want to do…because I’m leaving today”

He went to grab his bag, and went to the bathroom to shower and change, then packed his bag back up and loaded it into his Jeep. By this time Josh and Jordana were sitting on the bed, having Danish and OJ and talking. Will handed Josh the hotel key, and the paper he was to give back to the owner when they checked out.

“See you guys later” Will replied, as he picked up his bag
Josh watched him, as he took a drink of his OJ.
“See you back in California” he replied
“Yea” Will said, and walked out the door

He loaded his stuff back into his Jeep, and got in. He then headed back towards Jocelyn’s house; maybe he could make it right once more. He reached her house, and noticed her truck parked in the drive way. He got out, and headed towards the door and knocked softly. A few minutes later, the door opened and Jocelyn stood there, she looked completely drained. She saw who it was, and her face hardened.

“What do you want?” She asked angry
“I jus…” Will started “I wanted to apologize…and to let you know I’m going back to California, so you won’t see me around here anymore”
“Why are you going back?” she asked
He shrugged “I’m ready to go home, I’m done deceiving people Jocelyn” he replied “I should of never done it in the first place”
Jocelyn looked at him, he was being truthful, she could see it in his eyes.
“Jus to warn you though…Josh and Jordana are still here, I don’t know their plan…frankly I don’t care about them anymore” he replied
“Wow…that’s a change” she said
He shrugged “I’m really sorry” he said once again
She smiled, and pulled him into a hug “You’ve learned your lesson haven’t you?” she asked
He laughed, as he hugged her back tightly “I sure have” he said
They broke the hug, and Will kissed her cheek. “Be safe okay?” she said
He nodded “Will I see you back in California?” he asked
She shrugged “I haven’t decided yet” she said “But if I do…we’ll meet up, and catch up”
He nodded “Definitely” he said

He then turned, and made his way back towards his Jeep. He got in, and started it up honking before he drove away.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mai me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 30: 'Family' by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 30: ‘Family’

Jocelyn sat in her Malibu apartment, out on the balcony in comfy sweat pants and a sweat shirt. She was sitting in a lounge chair, with her lap top on her lap, iced tea by her side. The sea breeze blew through her hair, like gentle fingers massaging her scalp. She was home again; it had been almost 6 months since she left Mississippi, and her family. They were out of sight…but not out of mind. She missed them terribly, but knew if she needed to get her life back on track she needed to come back. Jocelyn reached down and picked up the glass of iced tea and took a drink then sat back in the lounge chair, and looked out at the waves crashing against the shore.

*FlashBack*

Jocelyn helped her dad load the last of her bags into the back of her truck. Her mother was in the kitchen getting her some snacks for the road. It had been about 3 days since the whole thing had happened, and Jocelyn had made her decision. Jeff hugged her tightly, and Jocelyn smiled as she hugged him back.

“I’ll see you soon dad ok?” she said
“I know” he replied “Jus don’t stay away too long ok?”
“Okay” Jocelyn said, and then kissed his cheek.
Dianna came out of the house with a paper bag, and walked over to hug her daughter.
“Take this…and don’t forget to sleep if you have too” Dianna said
Jocelyn smiled “Okay mama” she said “I will”
She hugged her mom and dad once more, and then got into her truck. She rolled down the window, and kissed her parents once more.
“Bye guys” she replied “I’ll call you when I get home”

Dianna stood back with Jeff, as he had his arm around her. They waved as Jocelyn drove off down the street. She drove around her familiar town once more, before driving towards Allyson and Joey’s once more to say her good-byes like she promised she would. She reached the Fatone household, and shut off her truck and got out walking towards the house. She didn’t even have to knock; Allyson had flung the door open and was running towards her, and hugged her tightly almost knocking her over. Jocelyn hugged her back, laughing.

“I’ll see you again” Jocelyn replied “I promise it won’t be 8 years before we meet again”
“I know…” Allyson replied “It’s jus been so good to have you here”
Jocelyn smiled “I know” she said
They walked into the house, and Joey was in the living room playing with Jenee. Joey got up and walked towards Jocelyn hugging her tightly, in a bear hug.
“I’m sorry about everything” Joey said “I had no idea”
Jocelyn smiled “I know you didn’t” she said
“We’re gonna miss you around here” Joey said
Jocelyn smiled, tears starting to fall “I’ll miss you guys too” she replied “It’s just something I need to do”
“We know” Joey said
Jocelyn smiled, she knew they would understand, that always did; she then went to sit down next to Jenee. Jenee smiled, and held up a toy to her. Jocelyn smiled, and took it and started playing with her for awhile. Finally Jocelyn had to get going. She hugged Jenee tightly, and kissed her head.
“I’ll see you soon Jenee” she said
“Bye!” Jenee said waving, thinking nothing of it

Jocelyn smiled; she got up and hugged Joey and Allyson once more. Jocelyn got into her car, and finally started her journey back to California.

*End Of FlashBack*

She was knocked out of her day dream by her door bell ringing. She took the lap top back inside, putting it on the counter as she walked to the door. She opened it.

“Surprise!”
It was Joey and Allyson, with an almost 2 year old Jenee. Jocelyn stood in shock for a minute, before she grinned and jumped up and down.
“Oh my gawd!” Jocelyn squealed as she jumped towards them and brought Joey and Allyson into a hug, as Jenee went and hugged her leg tightly.
‘What are you guys doing here?” Jocelyn asked “I thought you weren’t coming until the weekend”
Allyson laughed “Joey got a few extra days off, and Jenee couldn’t wait to see you” she said
Jocelyn smiled, as she bent down and picked up Jenee, and Jenee hugged her neck tightly.
“And you?” Jocelyn asked
Allyson smiled, and Jocelyn laughed and moved out of the door way.
“Come in guys” she said “Sorry I look like a mess”
Allyson rolled her eyes “Yea right” she said “What were you doing?”
“Just getting some writing done” Jocelyn said as she walked down the short hall way towards the guest bedroom.
“Here’s the room you guys can stay in” she said putting Jenee down on the bed.
“What about me?” came a voice from the hall way
Jocelyn gasped, recognizing the voice and turned towards the door way. There stood Justin, with a duffle bag on his arm. He looked the same, accept he had no curls now, and a little facial hair on his chin.
“Justin…what?” Jocelyn started
“I’m sorry…I never meant for any of this to happen” he started “Especially you not being my friend anymore”
Jocelyn turned and looked at Allyson and Joey, as they smiled at her. She turned back and looked at Justin again, as tears started to fall from her eyes. She sighed, and rushed over to him jumping into his arms hugging him tightly. Justin laughed as he hugged her back, twirling her.
“I’m so sorry” he mumbled as he hugged her close “I’m so sorry” he repeated
“It’s okay” Jocelyn said as he put her down, and took his face into her hands “It’s okay”
“Yeay!” Jenee yelled, and ran towards Jocelyn and Justin grabbing each one of their legs and hugging them tightly.

Things seemed to be back to normal for the time being. Jocelyn got everyone settled in, and then went to change so she could take them all out for a night on the town. Jocelyn showed them the city, before stopping at a nice little fish shack Malibu Seafood. It was cheap, but the best sea food in town. Jocelyn loved having her friends and family there in California, she couldn’t believe it. Soon they headed back to Jocelyn’s apartment; Jenee was dead asleep so she was put into bed as the adults went to talk in the living room. Joey was sitting on the love seat with Allyson on his lap cuddled under a blanket, as Justin and Jocelyn sat on the couch. Jocelyn was lying across it, with her head on Justin’s chest as they were warm under a blanket as well.

“I still can’t believe you guys are here” Jocelyn said as she snuggled closer to Justin
He laughed, as he rubbed her arm.
“Good surprise huh?” Allyson asked
Jocelyn laughed “Yea” she said “So how are things back home?”
“They’re okay” Allyson said
“How’s business Jo?” Jocelyn asked
“Oh booming…” he said “I’m not just doing business in Clinton now, I’m doing it everywhere Jackson…Crystal Springs”
“Wow, that’s great” Jocelyn said “Congratulations”
“Thank you” Joey said with a nod
Jocelyn laughed “And you Justin, how’s the Corner store business” she asked
“Okay…my dad’s so close to giving me the rights to the store…” Justin said
“Wow…business man over here” Jocelyn said
He laughed “Shut up, just because I’m not out here being all celebrity status over here” he said
Jocelyn rolled her eyes “Yea right” she replied
“No…I heard about your book being in the top 3 for 24 weeks that’s great Jocelyn” Justin replied
She smiled “Thank you” she blushed
“So working on anything new?” Allyson asked
Jocelyn smiled “Mmm…yea…” she said “But I’m not telling you so don’t ask”
Allyson laughed “OoOo secret stuff” she said
Jocelyn laughed.
“So have you spoken to you know who?” Justin asked
“Which one?” Jocelyn asked
“The one that lives here” Justin said
Jocelyn rolled her eyes “No…he and Jordana are dating” she said “At least that’s what Brandon tells me”
“And how is Brandon?” Allyson asked
“He’s good, his partner and him just adopted a baby girl…and guess who the god mother is?” Jocelyn asked batting her eye lashes.
They laughed.
"And Will?" Justin asked
"He's doing okay, we talk every once in awhile" Jocelyn said
They talked for a few more hours, and then headed off to bed. Jocelyn was having the best time with her friend’s right there beside her.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
Chapter 31: Feels Like Home by Sassy Spacey
Chapter 31: Feels Like Home

Jocelyn got out of her truck that was parked in front of the Sea View apartment building. She adjusted her jean skirt that went down to her mid thigh, her semi-dressy blue tank top that had lace around the sleeves and neck and then she grabbed the pretty in pink birthday bag from the passenger seat, and her purse and locked her truck before heading towards the entrance.

“Afternoon Ms. Peterson” the door man said opening the door for her
Jocelyn smiled, and nodded “Afternoon Sam” she replied “How are things?”
“Oh wonderful” Sam replied “And yourself?”
“About the same” she replied “I better head up, talk to you later”
“Bye now” Sam said as he closed the door behind her

Jocelyn headed towards the elevator, and pressed the button for the top floor to the million dollar pent houses. She leaned back against the wall, and sighed as she watched the number lights light up at each floor she went up. Finally there was a ding, and doors opened on the top floor. Jocelyn walked out, and down towards the big double doors at the end of the hallway. She smiled, as she heard the constant questions of a little girl, as she knocked.

“Ant Jocyn!” came the squeaky voice from inside
Jocelyn laughed, as the door opened and Brandon came into view dressed in nice dress slacks, with a nice button up shirt and a blazer.
“Hey honey” He replied,
Jocelyn smiled and hugged him tightly “How you doing?” she asked
“Oh fine” he replied with a sigh
“Ant Jocyn!” the little girl squealed again, and jumped into her arms
Jocelyn caught her with a laugh “My god baby,” she said “Happy Birthday sweetie”

Brooke Ann was the cutest little girl she had ever seen. She had the biggest blue eyes, and curliest blonde hair, that was in pig tails. She was wearing a pretty pink dress, with nice dress shoes.

“Tank ou” she replied smiling
Jocelyn smiled, as she adjusted her on her hip and held up the bag for her to see.
“I got you something” she said with a smile
“Yeay!!” Brooke clapped her hands together, ready to reach for it
“Uh I’ll take that” Brandon said, as he took the bag
“Awww papa!” She pouted
Brandon laughed “You can have it after you have eaten baby” he said kissing her head
She made and face and looked at Jocelyn. Jocelyn smiled and kissed her head.
“Come inside” Brandon said “Take a load off, Steven should be out soon”

Jocelyn walked into the living room, and sat down on the couch putting Brooke onto her lap. Brandon came back and tossed a package down beside her. Jocelyn looked at it, then at him.

“Hot off the presses” Brandon replied

Jocelyn reached over and took the package and opened it up. Brooke had gotten off her lap by then, and went to turn on the TV. Jocelyn opened the package and could help but squeal, as she took the book out of the package. She took off the plastic wrap around it, and looked at the beautiful leaf cover; it read “Feels Like Home”. The picture was a faded picture of what looked like Main Street in Clinton, with trees everywhere. Jocelyn smiled, and got up and hugged Brandon tightly.

“OoO Thank you!” she said
He laughed and hugged her back “Your welcome” he replied “The book is to be released in a month, after that a book tour is set…the reviews have been great so far” he said
Jocelyn couldn’t believe she had gotten this book out, she knew exactly what she had to do next. She laughed and hugged Brandon again.
“Thank you sooo much” She said again
He laughed “Stop thanking me” he said
Just then Steven came out of the room, and saw them.
“Hey hey now…” he replied “What are you doing to my husband?”
Jocelyn smiled, and rushed towards him hugging him tightly.
“Just got my book” she replied
He laughed and hugged her back “Congratulations” he said
“Thank you” she said smiling
Then Brooke came over to them, and stood on the couch “Go now??” she questioned loudly
The 3 adults turned and looked at her and laughed.
”Alright come on let’s go celebrate” Brandon replied

They got on their jackets, and headed out to the car to have a big celebration for Jocelyn’s book and of course Brooke’s 2nd birthday.

~*~

Lance sighed as he walked down the stairs, stretching his hands out to the sky as he yawned. Cocoa followed him, chasing his feet ready to be fed for the morning. Lance laughed, as he bent down and patted her head.
“I know Cocoa” he replied
As he was about to walk through the foyer towards the kitchen he heard something hit his front door, and fall to the porch. His eye brows scrunched in confusion, as he walked towards the door. He unlocked it, and opened it slowly looking at the ground and noticed a brown package on his door step. He bent down and picked it up; it had his name and address. There was no return address though, he looked around and didn’t see anyone or anything out of the usual. He turned and walked inside, and closed the door. Then he walked into the kitchen putting the package down on the table, as he went and set up Cocoa’s food and water. When he was finished he sat down, and opened the package. He saw the book wrapped in plastic, and took it off, and read the cover; confused at the picture of Clinton’s Main Street, and then he saw the author.
“Jocelyn’s book” he replied, as he noticed her name written on the bottom.
He opened the book, and came across the dedication page, which read:

“To my friends and family in Clinton, Mississippi for making me realize where my home really is. And to Lance Bass, my one and only love, anywhere with you is home”

Lance sat in shock as he read it over again. Just then there was a knock on the door, and he rushed to it hoping he knew who was there. He swung the door opened, and Jocelyn stood by her truck, the bed was filled with all her things from California.

“Do you forgive me??” Jocelyn asked smiling

Lance laughed, and rushed down the stairs towards her. Jocelyn squealed as she ran towards him, and into his arms as Lance lifted her up and twirled her around. He finally put her down, and they looked into each others eyes.

“I’m so sorry for everything” Lance said
Jocelyn smiled “I know” she said,

Lance moved his face towards hers pulled her into a passionate kiss. Jocelyn wrapped her arms around his neck, as she kissed him back. Everything felt right again, she was home.
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
EPILOUGE by Sassy Spacey
Epilogue

“Timothy Joseph!” Jocelyn called from the bottom of the stairs “Are you dressed?”
“Yes mama!” came the voice of the 5 year old boy, as he came down the stairs gripping the railing tightly. He had the brightest green eyes, and sandy blonde hair.
“Do you know where you dad is?” she asked him
“Uh I think he was in the studio” he said
“Okay…stay right here“ Jocelyn said “I don’t want to hear you running all over the place”
Timothy giggled, as he sat down in the living room and played with Cocoa “Okay mom”

Jocelyn walked down the hallway towards the studio, and knocked softly.

“Come in” she heard, and opened the door
Lance was sitting at the mixing board, and turned in his office chair. He saw her and smiled.
“Hey honey” he said, patting his lap
She smiled, and walked over to him and sat down on his lap.
“Are you almost done?” she asked “people are going to start arriving”
He wrapped his arms around her waist, and laid his hand on her semi flat stomach.
“Yea” he replied

She smiled, as she put her hand on his, and turned her head and kissed his cheek.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this again” she replied, “I’m 36 years old”
“So am I” Lance replied, and kissed her lips lightly “Don’t worry so much”
“I love you” Jocelyn said smiling
“I love you” Lance said, as he brought his lips towards hers once again and kissed them.

The kiss was broken when they heard the door bell, and Tim yell “MOM! The door!!” and then the bark of Cocoa. Jocelyn laughed, and got up, bringing Lance up as well.

“Coming!” she called, as she walked down the hall towards the door.

~*~

Soon everyone had arrived for Timothy’s 5th birthday party. Everyone was invited to this ‘big’ event, and practically everyone came. Everyone including Jocelyn’s Family, and Allyson’s, along with Joey’s, Justin’s, and Lance’s showed up. Allyson and Joey showed up with the now 7 year old Jenee, and Samantha who is 3. Chris had even come down from his practice in New York with his wife Dani, and their 5 year old daughter Hannah. She was the spitting image of Dani, with bright blue eyes, but dark brown hair like Chris. Brandon and Steven also came out from California with Brooke who was now 6 years old. Justin and Jack where the last to show up with their adopted daughter Jenny who was 3 years old.

Everyone was out in the back yard, the kids running around causing havoc, and having a great time. The adults were sitting around with their drinks on the porch swings, and chairs talking and catching up. Allyson came walking in through the kitchen from the living room; where Jocelyn was working on the food, she was holding Brooke on her hip, who was wiggling trying to get down. Justin came running through the kitchen chasing Jenny, who was screaming her head off and laughing, and Brooke wanted to go with them. Finally Allyson put Brooke down, warning Justin he was being followed, and then leaned against the counter.

“So…” Allyson asked “How you feeling?”
“Ehh” Jocelyn said “The morning sickness is definitely worst this time around” she replied
“Second one is easier…mostly” Allyson warned, she was the only one who knew about the second child, she had guessed it the day Jocelyn had found out.
“I just hope Tim takes it okay” Jocelyn said, looking out the window at her son who was being chased by Joey.
Tim was the only boy of the bunch, so he was definitely spoiled to the core. Allyson turned and watched Joey as well as he chased his god son.
“I can’t thank you enough for naming Tim after Jo” Allyson said
Jocelyn looked at her “It wasn’t a big a thing as you guys made it sound” she replied “You guys are his god parents”

Jocelyn couldn’t believe something that happened so long ago still had a huge affect on Allyson. Allyson smiled; tears started to run down her cheeks as she quickly wiped them and sniffled. Jocelyn heard her sniffle and turned and looked at her, and went over to hug her tightly. Allyson had gotten pretty sick with Samantha, and it was impossible for her to have any more kids. Joey had really wanted a boy, but since it was not possible anymore, Tim was the next best thing. They broke the hug, and Allyson wiped her eyes on a napkin and went to help Jocelyn finish lunch.

Soon everyone had eaten, and it was time for cake and presents! Jocelyn had gone clear over to the market in the next town, to get his favorite Chocolate Ice-cream cake, and had it decorated with the characters from Toy Story. Tim was sitting at the head of the table, Lance behind him as he stood on the chair as Jocelyn placed the cake in front of him. She lit the candles quickly, and Tim closed his eyes tightly making a wish before blowing them out, then everyone sang Happy Birthday at the top of their lungs. Everyone clapped, and Lance started cutting the cake as Jocelyn went and passed it out to everyone who wanted a piece. Soon it was time for presents, so Tim sat down yet again at the head of the table with the mountains of presents in front of him. He got everything from socks to the latest video games, and movies; he was too excited. Finally things began to whine down, as the kids were getting tired and falling asleep on their parents laps. Jocelyn had gone and set up blankets and pillows in the living room where all the kids sat and watched movies and eventually fell asleep as the parents stayed out back and talked.

“Lance and I have an announcement” Jocelyn started
Everyone turned and looked at them, as Jocelyn gripped Lance’s hand.
"You're getting married...oh wait nevermind" Justin said laughing
Jocelyn looked at him, and rolled her eyes.
“No...I’m pregnant” Jocelyn announced
With that the cries of the women could be heard miles away, as they got up and hugged Jocelyn tightly. Jocelyn laughed as she hugged them all
“We understand it may be different…since I’m so old” she said
“Oh hush” Brandon said “You swear…”
Jocelyn laughed “But…Lance and I are excited” she said
“You should be” Dianna replied “Do you want a girl or boy”
“It doesn’t matter” Jocelyn replied “As long as it’s healthy”
That didn’t satisfy everyone. There then was a big ol discussion about the baby being a boy or girl, and what the right names would go with Bass. Jocelyn sighed, and leaned back in her chair, and Lance leaned over to whisper in her ear.
“Is it what you expected your life to turn out like?” he asked
Jocelyn looked at him, and grinned “Yes…and more” she replied

He smiled, and kissed her lips lightly. Jocelyn sat back and watched her family once again. Nothing could take her away from this place again; it was where her family and friends where, it was where love was and it was where her home was.

-*-The End-*-


For more fun with Jocelyn and the gang, check out my short story series: 'Happily Ever After' http://archive.whimsicalfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=154
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=41