Married On A Dare by wittylyricst27
Summary:

He never turned down a dare, no matter how far it went.  But this time did it go too far?


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 18279 Read: 33572 Published: Sep 12, 2007 Updated: Feb 06, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by wittylyricst27

2. Chapter 2 by wittylyricst27

3. Chapter 3 by wittylyricst27

4. Chapter 4 by wittylyricst27

5. Chapter 5 by wittylyricst27

6. Chapter 6(a) by wittylyricst27

7. Chapter 6(b) by wittylyricst27

8. Chapter 7 by wittylyricst27

9. Chapter 8 by wittylyricst27

10. Chapter 9 by wittylyricst27

11. Chapter 11 by wittylyricst27

12. Chapter 12 by wittylyricst27

13. Chapter 12 (b) by wittylyricst27

14. Chapter 14 by wittylyricst27

15. Chapter 15 by wittylyricst27

16. Chapter 16 by wittylyricst27

17. Chapter 17 by wittylyricst27

Chapter 1 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
just an idea
Five drinks, after party, and a dare.“Jace,” she giggled as he started to kiss her neck.“What,” He asked not bothering to look up.“Their staring,” She laughed and he then looked up at smiled at the two people who stood in front of them at the altar, “Sorry,” he blushed and pulled her to his side.Later kisses escaladed to the removable of a clothes and the rustle of sheets and moans of the two people together.“I can’t believe you dared me to marry you,” he said in the afterglow.“I can’t believe you took it on,” she laughed still drunk and he started to laugh with her just as intoxicated.“I never turn down a dare,” he said and kissed her again and pulled the covers over their heads.

--

She opened her eyes a groaned as the sunlight hit her in the face, “Gah,” she groaned but her voice went to a whisper as she felt the hand move against her waist and wait, her waist was bare.

“Shit,” she mouthed afraid to look over.

“Fuck,” she heard his voice and closed her eyes, it wasn than she remembered the word dare, the kisses the, what was the last part, she couldn’t think of it.

“Anielle,” he questioned into her ear.

“JC,” she whispered.

“What are you doing here, and, shit,” he said feeling the flesh of her side against her side.

It was then that she turned around to look at him feeling his hand drop off her to the bed.

“What exactly did we do,” he asked rubbing his hand over his head not totally moving, it was then she saw the ring on his left hand. Her mouth opened in shock as she watched his hand go through hair.

“What,” he asked looking at her than turned his hand to look at it seeing that she looking at it.

“JC,” she asked when she saw his eyes go wide seeing the ring that sat on his left ring finger.

He then took her hand up into his and it was then she finally saw watch she had felt on her finger the moment she woke up, not one to wear jewelry in general.

“All I can remember is a dare,” Anielle told him.

“A dare,” he said that he closed his eyes in a groan.

“What,” she asked.

“A dare to marry you,” JC said looking up at the ceiling and it was then they both remembered that night they thought they forgot.

Chapter 2 by wittylyricst27

Anielle sat with a button up t-shirt of JC’s as she watched him talk to someone on the phone once it went off about three seconds ago in the middle of their silence once they realized what they did.

 

“Fuck Eric, don’t think I know that, and don’t talk about her that way,” he said.

She watched when he turned around and looked at her before he whispered something in the phone and held up his finger telling her to give him a minute. With her nod, he went to the bathroom of the hotel they were in and shut the door.

 

“Eric, look what can I do, if I pull out of this it will be just like what happened to Britney and than they’ll hunt Anielle down and I can’t have that,” he spoke into the phone as he watched his movements in the mirror.

 

“JC I know you care for her, but you can’t protect everyone,” Eric’s voice told him.

“I don’t just care for her and I have to protect her,” JC said sitting on the lid of the toilet.

 

“What, come on JC she is almost half your age,” Eric said reminding him how while JC himself was in his early thirties, she was in her early and he meant early twenties.

 

“You know you’re not just my manager you’re my friend,” JC said placing his head in his hand.

 

“And as your friend I say the same thing,” he told JC.

“You want me to submit her to the media and get it annulled,” JC asked with big eyes.

“It’s the best decision,” JC heard but before Eric could utter another word he spoke.

“Best for who my image, no I can’t do that to her,” Jc said.

 

“And what do you think this will do keeping it up like you said, you can’t protect her from everything,” Eric said.

“Well no, but I helped put her in this situation and I’m not about to let her life be ruined by it,” JC said.

“Fine, do what you want but don’t,” Eric started to say.

“Don’t say it,” JC said than hung up on him.

 

“Jace,” he heard her voice on the other side of the door and than a knock.

“Come in,” he said with a sigh as he put his phone on the sink counter top.

 

“I’m sorry,” she said coming over to him.

“What, why are you sorry,” he asked taking her hands in his.

 

“I dared you knowing fair well that you well,” she said waving the hand with her ring in the air.

 

“Yeah, but I agreed to it and so it’s both our faults,” he told her as he stood up and pulled her to him.

“And I gotta say you looking pretty cute in my shirt there,” he said making her shaking her head against his chest.

“Pervert,” She smiled.

 

“No, for once I’m not,” he said pushing her back to look her in the face.

“How did you come to this brilliant deduction Watson,” She asked.

“Well Sherlock, I’m your husband now, so it’s only natural,” He gave her an evil grin.

 

“You know I never double dog dared you, we could get out of this if,” she stopped when he placed a hand to her cheek and made her look up at him.

 

“Anielle look, whether it was a dare whether it was something else, I’m not gonna just end it,” JC told her rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

 

“Why,” she asked almost in a whisper.

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, he did it again looking away from her and again nothing came out.

 

“Jace,” she questioned placing her own hand on his cheek.

“Can I just keep you,” he asked.

“What,” she questioned looking at his soft eyes that stared into hers.

“Can I,” he started to say in the same tone before he shook his head clearing his throat.

“You know since this will probably never happen for me being married and all, could I, well we try this for awhile, just for kicks,” he asked with a silly grin.

 

She swallowed hard as she than licked her lips.

“We haven’t really done anything yet, well I mean besides last night and well there are pieces missing of that up here,” she stated tapping her forehead with her finger.

 

“Were just going backwards,” he smiled at her.

“Well than,” was all Anielle could say as JC brought her face closer to his.

“So that means I can do this,” he said and he met her lips with his own and ran his hand through the back of her hair and down to her neck as her hand latched on this his neck.

 

Pulling apart she smiled up at him.

“Just one thing,” she said with a blush.

“Yeah,” he said placing his forehead against hers.

 

“What happened last night,” she said and he made a sound for her to go on.

“Can we work up to that, I mean if you want maybe you don’t,” she started to mumble and JC kissed her to stop her and smiled as he pulled away, “I wouldn’t kiss you if I didn’t want to,” he told her.

 

She opened her mouth and said, “ I mean can we work up to it because well I had cougar of the alcohol last night and well, I’m the cowardly lion with out it,” she said making him chuckle.

 

“Let me hear your growl,” he said with a laugh.

“Grr,” she said softly in almost a kid like voice.

 

Pulling her in for yet another kiss he felt her hands run down his back and jumped as one landed on his ass.

“Cowardly lion my ass,” he said.

“Yes, what about it,” she asked and he closed his eyes and grinned at her like, I can’t believe you just said that.

 

“Well my cowardly lion, I think its time for me to shower, and you to go get your stuff from your room,” JC said.

 

“But Scarecrow, Why do I have to move my stuff,” Anielle asked.

“Are you implying I have no brain,” he asked.

“If the crows aren’t coming around than,” She let out a scream as he picked her up and took her out of the bathroom and threw her on the bed and started to tickle her.

 

“I’m not a scarecrow,” he said while making her laugh as he fingers tickled her skin.

“Well do you want to be the tin man with no heart,” she asked.

“NO,” he said with a shake of his head as he hands stopped but didn’t move from her body.

“Well than Dorothy, I don’t know what else to call you,” Anielle smiled.

“That’s it,” he said and picked her up again putting her up over his shoulder.

 

“JC, what are you gonna do,” she asked but didn’t see or hear from him as he walked away from the bed. He stopped at the door way for second bent down a bit than back up and opening the door he sat her outside.

 

“JC,” she questioned as he handed her purse and shut the door.

“Fine than TIN MAN,” she said whacking the door with her hand, and headed two doors down towards her room.

 

JC chuckled as he heard that as he headed towards the shower, she’d be back with her stuff when he done he was sure.

Chapter 3 by wittylyricst27

As she packed up her stuff after her own shower she thought about the last couple months since she had met JC.

 

It wasn’t anything special she had just moved up to LA from Santa Ana from going to school, she graduated with an Associates of Art Degree in music, doing sound. She currently worked as the programmer assistant for the House of Blues on Sunset Blvd.

It was only coincidence that they met when they did, even though they would have run into each other eventually with the friends they had.

It was late night or early morning however you wanted to look at it, the time was two in the morning. She was sitting at Mel’s Diner a little north of the House of Blues eating her cheesecake and sipping on a hot chocolate.

 

“Anielle,” she heard a voice and looked up saw Jordan the lead singer of the band who’s show she just watched and an old friend of hers come up.

 

“Hey what are you guys doing here, I figured you’d be long home by now,” she smiled hugging him as the rest of the members of the band a few other people came around him and her.

 

“We were chilling there and decided to come out and get a bite, what are you still doing out,” he asked since it was about an hour after the show had ended.

“I just got out actually, had to have the cheesecake,” she smiled as she motioned to her plate.

 

“You and that stuff girl,” Jordan laughed.

 

Soon they were all sitting around talking and laughing Anielle looked over at the person acrossed from her and smiled.

 

“Hey, I don’t think we’ve met before,” she said sticking out her hand.

“Yea, I’ve seen you around though,” he said placing his hand in hers.

 

“Anielle,” she smiled.

“JC,” he said with the same smile back.

They didn’t talk about much but the same question that everyone asked about her name came up, and for some reason when she heard it from him it didn’t annoy her  as much as others did when they asked.

 

“So Anielle, how did you get that name,” he asked.

“My mom forgot the D,” she smiled.

“Ah,” he said with raised eyebrows.

 

“Yea, I like it though, there were like three other Danielle’s in my classes as I went up in school always; I however was the only Anielle,” She smiled.

“As I think you’ll ever be,” he laughed and made her chuckle.

 

--

Once she had moved her stuff into the room JC looked at her with a frown, ‘What are you sad about now,” She asked.

 

“Are you trying to say I’m a sad drama queen,” he asked.

“I was thinking more along the lines of Emo but ok Queen,” she laughed and he just groaned.

 

“You changed out of the shirt,” he said coming up to her and tugging on her tank top that sat against her jean capris.

 

“It was too inviting for things I the cowardly lion is not ready for.

“Well than how is this not suppose to be inviting you know I find just a pair of jeans and tank top on a women, incredibly sexy,” he smiled running a hand down her arm.

 

“Alright Toto,” she smiled.

“The dog,” he asked with shock.

 

“Well I’m not going to call you the great OZ,” she laughed.

“Your ball buster you know that,” he said.

 

“I don’t think I recalled ever touching your,” she almost said till her placed a hand over her mouth.

“Metaphor my dear,” he said with smile but his face turned when she slowly licked the inside of his hand with her tongue that was still on her mouth.

 

“Ani,” he said as he pulled his hand away.

She only smiled at him.

 

“Your gonna get it,” he said with a wag of his finger but she shook her body like ohh I’m scared making her jump at her but she squeaked a little but ran away from his grasp little by little till he trapped her in a corner of the room.

 

“I told you, not to tempt the great and powerful Oz,” he said.

But she started to laugh and the laughter started to mix with tears when she couldn’t stop.

“It’s not that funny,” he told her.

 

“But it is,” she laughed and only laughter even harder when it started to tickle her.

“Toto, oh my Toto,” she sang as she laughed pulling her body away from his as she bent down and sat on the floor not being able to stand any longer.

 

“I want a divorce,” he said seriously but when she looked up at him he cracked a grin and made her laugh even harder and before she knew it, Anielle had wet her pants.

 

“Damn it, JC look what you made me do,” she said as she got up off the floor laughter put aside as she grabbed for her jeans from last night which were still on the floor and grabbed a pair of underwear from the suitcase next to the bed.

 

“That was all you,” he said with smirk.

“Shut it Toto,” she said with a pointed finger as she disappeared behind the bathroom door.

 

“Toto,” he said out loud than shrugged his shoulders, it was better than being the scarecrow he told himself.

Chapter 4 by wittylyricst27

Unwrapping a starburst she stuck it in her mouth and bit the edges a little to make it mushy than continued to suck on it, she watched from Eric’s side as JC talked to the interviewer as they had made their way down the red carpet of the event.

 

“So now that you have broken ties with Jive where can we see this going,” the lady asked.

 

“Only up, I got to take my recent album with me so as soon as that ink dries on that paper where ever I go, I’m sure we’ll fiddle with the CD a little but than promo begins,” he smiled.

 

“Something else is on the up and up isn’t, we all have been noticing that ring on your left hand, now is it something besides just a fashion piece,” She asked and JC grinned looking back at Anielle than towards the lady with the mic.

 

“Well, I’ll just let it speak for itself, since I really haven’t worn it and now I never take it off,” he smiled and thanked the lady for her time before heading over to his little posse.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to say anything,” Eric asked when he saw JC place his arm around her and took an unwrap starburst from her and pop it into his own mouth.

 

Shaking his head as he sucked on it he looked at Anielle and than kissed her forehead.

“If they figure it out and want to come out and say it I won’t deny it but their just brushing the issue now,” JC said with a shrug.

 

“Besides its not really there business,” Anielle said receive a look from Eric, “What its true,” she said and he just threw his hands up in the air and waved them saying follow me.

 

“I don’t think he likes me very much, anymore,” She said.

“You and him use to get along fine what happened,” he asked and she took his left hand in her left and hand crossed the ring fingers and looked at him like hello.

 

“He doesn’t want to see you get hurt,” Anielle said as she watched Eric talk briefly with the interviewer as we approached.

 

“I’m sure he doesn’t want you to get hurt either,” JC said touching her nose.

“Only where you’re involved,” she told him popping another starburst in her mouth.

 

“You better not eat those all my cowardly lion,” he said as he eyed the one that went into her mouth.

“You know if anyone else was called that they’d be insulted,” she said.

“But your not anyone else, your you,” he smiled.

 

“Brilliant deduction Toto,” she smiled and laughed when he pinched her sides and kissed her temple before handing her off to Eric to talk to ET.

--

 

“Its out, were no longer secret lovers” she breathed with a laugh, as she tossed the newspaper towards JC a couple days later as she walked in from work. She had ended up moving into his house after they had gotten back from being in Vegas where this whole thing had happened.

 

“You know their getting slow,” he laughed just skimming the paper before he set it down on the floor and pulled her to him on the couch so she laid on top of him.

 

“How was work,” he asked.

“Pretty good, I set up some stuff for the foundation and helped with the sound for the show they’re having tonight before I left, the guy couldn’t get his levels right,” she smiled.

 

“Awe, my cowardly lion is such a good helper,” he laughed.

“Are you mocking me Toto,” Anielle asked.

 

“I don’t know, maybe,” he grinned.

“You know, that’s not a good idea,” she said with a glint in her eyes,

“Why not, you’re the cat and I’m the dog,” he said making circles with his fingers on her back.

 

“Don’t you forget I’m a very big cat and you’re just a tiny toy dog,” she grinned.

“A TOY DOG, are you trying to say something,” JC asked.

“What ever do you mean,” she questioned with sarcasm dripping from her voice.

 

“That’s it,” he said and flipped them over, so she was on the bottom looking up at him.

“What are you gonna do, Toto,” she asked.

“Well, I think your getting a little to big for the cowardly britches,” JC said and was interrupted but her laughter.

“JC, stop your gonna make me pee my pants again,” she said placing a hand to his chest.

 

“Not with me on you,” he said getting up off the couch.

 

She smiled for a second as she got up and eyed him.

“What,” he asked.

 

“You’re so full of promises,” she said.

“Huh,” he questioned.

 

“Promises, Promises, Promises,” she said in a sing song voice as she walked towards the back patio door.

“Where’s the action,” She questioned looking over her shoulder at him with a dark glee in her eyes.

 

“Have you been drinking,” he questioned as she opened the door.

“Only water, my great and powerful Oz,” she said trying to be serious but started to laugh half way through, holding on the door she saw JC eye her and the look told her she should run.

 

“Bye,” she said quickly and push passed the open door towards the backyard feeling JC on her tail.

“Get back here, or I’m gonna show you how powerful I am,” he said coming after her like a mad man.

 

“But oh great and powerful Oz, you’ll only hurt little old cowardly lion me,” she said and he got closer and yelled, “Little old whatever my ass,” he said as he saw her stop behind the patio furniture. She smiled and he bit in his lower lip as the stared at each other from across the backyard.

 

“What about your ass you don’t have one,” she said a second later and he just laughed.

“You’re a little too late on your come back my dear,” he smiled as he got closer to her,

“Who cares I still said you have no ass,” she said like a mocking child.

 

“You’re the one who grabbed my so non existed ass,” he said with a smirk.

 

She didn’t say anything as he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards him and placed his mouth on hers creating a fire like kiss that seemed to catch them both my surprise as they pulled apart and looked up at one another.

 

“Jace,” she whispered.

“Yea,” he asked.

 

But she didn’t say anything instead she looked down and than placed her head on his shoulder.

“Anielle,” he asked.

“Nothing never mind,” she said shaking her head against his shoulder.

What she wasn’t telling him she was thinking, that kiss and placed the last pieces of the hazy night back in Vegas that they had called Dare night into place, and damn did they get it on.

 

She smiled against JC’s next and placed a kiss on his collar bone through his t-shirt.

“What are you doing,” he asked.

“Trying to be like the Tin man, but remembering my lion heart,” she whispered against his neck.

“Baby,” he whispered bringing her head up to meet his as he kissed her softly this time.

“You wanna do it with the Tin man, I knew it,” She said her tone changing quickly.

 

“Anielle, what the,” he said looking at her with smile but confused all just the same.

“JC and Tin man getting giggle with it,” she giggled dancing a little but stopped when JC grabbed her by the waist.

“Tin Women,” he said growing fearless as his hand went up her shirt.

“Bionic Women,” she asked slightly breathless.

 

“Hell ya,” he said taking her lips to his own in a sweet kiss.

“You and your sci- fi,” she said.

“You love it and me baby,” he said as he kissed her again and than pulled her inside the house.

Chapter 5 by wittylyricst27

Anielle work up in bed a looked around the room she had been staying in and took a look around listening to the sound of Jc’s voice down the hall, and then she heard another voice it took a second to release who it was but she figured it was Tyler.

“Jace, you got to be kidding me you just decided to rush into this after a drunken dare,” he asked.

“It's not like that, were comfortable with it and I don’t want to hurt her,” Jc said.

“Hurt me,” She whispered from the room as she continued to listen to the conversation and thought about the relationship they had so quickly been falling into the past couple days, it was like the where married, expect they never really showed any intimacy unless they were out in the public or well there was that night that started this, and last night had something in it.

“What am I doing,” she whispered pulling her blanket over her body and sat up and looked at the mixture of paintings and pictures of friends and family on the wall across from her.

When did her and JC become this couple, why did they become this couple and it was then she remembered what he said, “to protect,” she whispered.

Yea it was true she reasoned if they had just been normal they would have got an annulment and stayed friends with a story to tell. He didn’t want her life ruined because of his fame and what it would do to her if they showed he was human.

“He doesn’t want this,” Anielle said to herself and looked down at the comforter in silence.

“Hey there sleepyhead,” JC whispered from the door way with a knock making her look up.

“Hey Toto,” she smiled.

“What’s wrong,” he questioned coming in a sitting on the bed.

“You don’t want this do you,” she said.

“What,” he questioned.

“Us,” She whispered.

“What do you mean I don’t want us,” JC asked.

“You’ve been protecting me all along, you just don’t want to ruin my life because that is what would happen if we let the cat out of the bag, you don’t want this,” she said.

“Do you,” he questioned.

“What, this isn’t about that this is about you,” she said looking up at him pulling her tank top back over her shoulder as she stood off the bed.

“Anielle this is a two way street here,” he said.

“Oh sure now,” she said.

“What,” he said with wide eyes.

Coming over to him, she poked him, “Did you ever question me did you ever ask if I was alright with this,” she started getting up in face.

“Did you ever ask to see if I wanted to go along with this,” she asked and took a breath and JC stepped in.

“No I didn’t but I wanted to protect you I wanted to,” he started to explain but she stopped him.

“That’s right you wanted to take care of me, you wanted to, you still see me as a kid huh,” she said.

“Anielle, come on you know I never thought of you that way,” he said.

“OH really than why are you always trying to be there, always telling me and helping in what is best,” she said.

“Because you’re my friend and I thought I was yours,” he said looking at her sadly.

“Friends don’t marry friends on dares JC,” she explained.

“Friends don’t dare other friends to marry them,” he through back at her.

“OH real mature,” she said.

“I just wanted to be on the same level with you,” he said with a  glare.

“Maybe we should just get this annulled and let the wolves attack because, yes,” she said.

“Oh no, that only works when I say it,” he said coming over to her.

“JC, I don’t know what to tell you, everyone is against this and maybe their right, I mean we were drunk, we weren’t thinking,” she said.

“Maybe we actually where this time,” he whispered.

“What,” she questioned.

He shook his head.

“Just stay, ok calm down, have a shower, eat some food,” he said coming over to her and rubbing her shoulders.

“Where you going,” she questioned as he headed out of the room.

“Gonna go shopping with Tyler, “he smiled.

“Tell him I said HI,” she said with a grin but one that did not reach her face as she headed towards the bathroom that connected to her room.

He nodded as he watched her leave the room and close the door.

“Why didn’t you say anything,” Tyler’s voice came into the room making JC jump.

“Like what,” he asked his brother.

“Um, how about how you never considered this a dare after it happened,” Tyler said.

“She wouldn’t understand, she doesn’t feel the same way,” JC said.

“You keep thinking that buddy,” Tyler said taking his arm and rapping it around his shoulder and leading him out as they heard the shower turn on and her shower radio turn up.

--

After her shower she went down stairs and turning on the TV she flipped around the channels than searched the TV guide coming across Casper she realized she hadn’t seen it in awhile she putting the digits in the remote and set it down and went about making herself some food.

 Anielle had been watching it for awhile when the words that Casper had said stuck with her when he was talking to Kat, “Can I keep you,” he asked as he watched her sleep. Kat mumbled a yea, “Kat,” Casper whispered than kissed her cheek. “Casper close the window, its cold,” She mumbled.

She remembered the day JC had said that to her than when she questioned it he shook it away like it was nothing, looking down at her ring even in their drunken state they had somehow gotten the one she had always wanted, her birthstone, a diamond and his birthstone in that order side by side incased in a sliver band.

She didn’t know what to think, she didn’t know how long she sat there staring at her ring and thinking about nothing in general, but then she thought something she should have smacked herself on the forehead for,” how did JC already have the ring to give to me,” Anielle whispered.

“I had it made the day you told me about it,” he said from behind the couch making her jump.

“What why,” she questioned.

JC looked down and didn’t say a word till she came up to him and placed a hand on his cheek making him look at her face.

“Can I keep you,” she whispered almost in question.

“What,” he asked truly not hearing her.

She didn’t know what to say so she felt instead, taking the cheek she had in her hand she pulled his face to hers and kissed him with as much passion as she felt for him.

During the kiss she remembered how he had told her he wouldn’t have kissed her before unless he wanted too.

Pulling apart she licked her lips and tasted his mint toothpaste.

“How long,” she questioned.

“Too long,” he whispered pulling her in for another kiss.

“Why didn’t you tell me,” she asked.

“Your half my age,” he said.

She closed her eyes, “On my birth certificate, and how long I’ve been on this planet yea,” she told him as she opened her eyes as JC kissed each eyelid.

“That’s what I fought with everyday,” JC said.

“So, the moment you got me, you didn’t want to let me go,” she said.

“The moment I met you, I didn’t want to let you go,” he said pulling her closer.

  “Well you can keep me Casper,” she said.

“Casper,” he questioned for a second looking at the TV than back at her and smiled.

“You can keep me too Kat,” he smiled.

“We really have too many nicknames for each other,” she laughed.

“You love it,” he said.

Shaking her head she said, “No, I love you,” after the words came out of her mouth she bit her bottom lip inward.

“You know how long I’ve wanted to hear that,” he questioned.

“Too long,” she questioned his statement from earlier.

Nodding he pulled her in for a kiss soon, things got heated but she pushed a hand to his chest to stop him.

“Casper, my cowardly lion has come back,” she smirked.

“Well than I guess I’ll behave, but I don’t know about Toto down there,” he said making Anielle bust up.

“Your seriously gonna name it that,” she asked.

He shrugged, but smiled, “I think I am Kat,” he laughed.

Pulling her in for one last peck they settled in for some late night sitcoms and dinner from the local pizza place.

Chapter 6(a) by wittylyricst27

Sitting there off to the side on a couch, she listened to her headphones as JC posed in front of a camera for promo shots of his new CD that was getting ready to have the first single truly come out.

Somehow in the mix of her songs on her  iPod a classical melody came on and the movements JC was making went with the song as he and photographer talked and did their thing she cracked a grin as she watched them, it was like a really bad ballet.

She snorted with laugher making everyone look over at her shaking her head she mumbled a sorry as she changed the song and went back to her paperwork for work.

Flipping her pen between her fingers she jumped when it was pulled out of her grasp she looked up pulling an earphone out of her left ear.

“You scared me,” she said as JC smiled at her.

“I am Casper right,” he said and she shook her head.

“He’s the friendly ghost,” Anielle told him and JC just shrugged as he pulled her up and put her papers on the couch she had been sitting on.

“What are you doing,” she questioned as he pulled her close.

“You’re my wife right,” he questioned.

“If you want to put it technically,” she said with a sigh making JC pinch her side.

“Well than technically your suppose to do wifely things,” he said.

She started laughing, “The first time I start doing wifely things I’m on drugs,” she said.

“So no kisses for your husband,” he asked sadly.

“You see, I never did have to be your wife to do that, and even now I’ll still do it,” Anielle said placing her hand on his cheek.

“Yay,” he said in a whisper sounding like a child as he brought her lips towards his only kissing her lightly as he pulled away and ran his hand through her hair pulling her ponytail out.

“Leave it down,” he said.

“But it invites Toto to play,” she said feeling him against her hip.

“You don’t like,” he asked.  “Jace,” she warned as he rubbed against her.

“I know the cowardly lion,” he said with a mumble as he pulled away from her.

“I’m not trying to be mean,” she said sadly.

“No, I Know,” he said kissing her cheek and letting her go and headed back towards the backdrop of the photo session as he say the photographer come back out with his camera after a reload and clothing change.

“I really want to,” she said softly to herself as she watched JC start to take pictures again as she sat on the couch ignoring her work.

She didn’t know how to say it but something was missing and she knew it was something she had told him and knew he felt back, but he hadn’t said it to her, and that was important.

Turning to pick up her papers she placed the other earphone back in her ear and skipped a few songs till the line came on she wanted to hear.

“This is the way you left me, I’m not pretending, no hope, no love, no glory, no happy ending, this is the way we love, like its forever, we’ll live the rest of our life’s, but not together.”
Chapter 6(b) by wittylyricst27

As Anielle typed up the new database for the schools participating in the upcoming events a couple days later at home, she thought about how she almost didn’t get this job.

 

She was in her second year of school and she had found the position while looking online at different venues and getting frustrated with how everyone wanted experience to do sound she had said out loud, “How can I get experience if no one gives it to me,” she questioned. Once she had found it she kept checking it to make sure the position was open but not too far into her second year it disappeared.

 

Luckily though as she completed her last year in college while researching and thinking of taking a few years as a stagehand at the same place, she came upon luck when nearing graduation the position had come available again.

 

“Good thing that the program manager moved up to director and the assistant moved up to manger,” she said out loud to herself as she typed up the last part and sent the emails out and printed out a copy to have on hand and another one saved in her inbox and another filed away in her documents.

 

Would she have ever done the things she did today if she hadn’t taken the steps she did, would she still have met JC if she hadn’t have gotten the job; though she had seen him before when she went to see one of Jordan’s band shows, back when she had taken a semester off of college after her first year.

 

How did she get to loving someone so fast when she never had seen what a relationship was, when she was growing up besides the failed attempts by her mother and father after their divorce, and her friends and the occasional sitcom?

 

“How do I know this is truly love,” she asked her self as she placed her stuff in her bag.

 

Did love really take experience to know what it was, true people had found and married their first loves, and stayed together till the day the died.

 

Anielle thought back to when she went to a friends funeral where his mother had died and how, the grandmother of her friend had told her about her husband how met in high school, and married as soon as school was over and spent a good fifty-nine years together before his death twelve years ago. She was just waiting for the day to go and see him again.

 

Could they be like that, sure it wouldn’t be almost sixty years but could they be that, did she feel like that, could she see kids with JC.

 

“Wait, what,” she shook her head of the thoughts she was only in her early twenties and since when had she cared to plan kids she had always said that if they came they did.

 

And just like that; she hadn’t planned this marriage either.

Thinking back over the conversations JC and she had since they had met and gotten married she thought about something he had said when she said argued with him a couple days ago.

 "JC, I don't know what to tell you, everyone is against this and maybe their right, I mean we were drunk, we weren't thinking," she said."Maybe we actually where this time," he whispered.Could they had been actually thinking true to what they felt, it had been said your free of any inhabitations when you drink, but did that mean they actually acted out how they would have if there was no rules, no guidelines because of the world they lived in.“You're gonna hurt yourself if you keep thinking that hard,” JC said coming over to her placing his hand on her shoulders.“Wouldn’t be the first time,” she mumbled and JC sighed, he knew something was bugging her and had been for the past couple days.“Ani,” he said pulling her up off the office chair and into his arms.“Yeah,” she questioned as she basically hung on JC and let him kiss her neck.“You know I love you,” he said into her ear softly, and some how just those words made a weight be lifted off her shoulders.Look up at him she placed her forehead against his as he looked slightly down at her not much since they were pretty close in height.“What made you finally come forward,” she questioned.“What do you mean,” he asked rubbing her spine.“You said you questioned the facts of being with me and our age everyday what made you act on it,” She asked.“When you did,” he said.“So if we never got drunk, and if I never dared you,” she questioned.“Did you love me before that,” he asked with a raised eyebrow.“I admit I had a crush on you, but,” Anielle shrugged.“But what,” he questioned.“You’re my first love,” she told him and his eyes got big.“Really,” he questioned.She nodded, “Yea and I guess it’s true if we never did what we did, we wouldn’t have what we have now, she said.“Isn’t that how life usually works,” he asked.“In a round about way yea,” she said with a shrug.“You never want me to be right do you,” he questioned with a smirk and she just shrugged and ran her hand at the base of his neck.“Don’t want to inflate your ego none,” she said.“But you’re my wife your suppose to,” he said.“Ok, I’m still not on drugs and you already think you’re the great and powerful Oz, how much fuller can it go,” Anielle questioned.“Timberlake,” JC said mentioned his buddy.“Oh God no, I think my duties as a wife are to save you from that fate,” she said making him laugh as hard as she did when she wet her pants.“Your not gonna,” she started to say till he shook his head.“No, I got a better hold on my bladder than you,” he said.“Oh really,” she questioned with a raised eyebrow, to which he just nodded.“We’ll see about that,” she said starting to poke his sides making him laugh. “Kat, stop,” he told her.“Make me, Casper,” She told him and it was than that he grabbed her hands and placing them in one of his he held them above her head and backed her up towards the wall besides the door of the room.“So,” JC said with a smirk as he pressed up against her.“Your evil,” she all but spit out before his grin just grew, and he placed his lips on hers in a sweet but toxic kiss.“Are you ready to let your lion roar,” he questioned making her gulp.“Why is Toto always ready to play,” She asked.“He likes cats,” he said.“Thank you for not using the other word,” she said.“What you mean,” he started to say it but Anielle pushed her lips against his to silence him since she couldn’t use her hands.“Pussy,” he moaned out as they pulled away from the kiss, and she felt his lips against hers say it.“Like I said, your evil,” she said as he started to kiss down her jaw line and her neck and than sucked on her collarbone.“Pure evil,” she groaned out almost breathless.“Evil is as evil does,” he said mocking the famous line from Forest Gump.“Alright Forest,” she said and he smirked at her.“You want to see my Gump,” he questioned and she shook her head with a laugh.“No, I don’t want to see your shrimp,” she said.“But Bubba its Jumbo,” he said.“We’re so bad,” she said with a laugh as he pulled her back from the wall in a hug as he laughed too.“But you love it,” JC said.“That I Do,” she said with a nodded than kissed his cheek.“And I love you,” he said pulling her with him out of the room.“I love you too,” she smiled he stopped.“First love huh,” he asked as they made it out into the hall.“Oh, no there goes that ego,” she said walking away.“But I’m already the great and powerful Oz,” he said coming after her.“In your mind, Jace,” she said taking the steps down but let out a squeak as he picked her up off the stairs and carried her down.“See The Oz, I can carry you down the stairs,” he said after he placed her down at the bottom and pumped his arms up to show his guns.“Oh you’re an Oz alright,” she said walking away from him trying to keep the smile at bay.“What is that suppose to mean,” he asked.“Well if you’re so full of it you figure it out,” she told him.“Anielle,” he wined.“JC,” she wined back than added, “You want Cheese with that wine.Shaking his head he pointed his finger at her as he came towards her.“I’ll show you cheese,” he said.“No, don’t cut it,” she said walking away from him back into the kitchen island.“Har, Har,” he said sarcastically. “I thought it was funny,” she said her voice becoming almost a whisper.“I bet,” he said.“JC,” she said but before she could get out another word he pressed back up against her and kissed her hard.As his hand went up her shirt he groaned in pleasure but a second later he groaned out in frustration as his phone and her phone went off.“Saved by the bell,” she giggled breathless as she went to grab her phone from the living room.“For now Kat, for now,” he said grabbing her before she could get away looking at her with a lustful glare and looking down she saw the condition he was in.“Maybe Toto should have a cold shower,” she giggled but JC’s expression didn’t change only his eyebrows raised.“Will see about that,” he told her as he finally let her go and went to answer his phone.Anielle gulped as she grabbed hers.
Chapter 7 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:

fyi- juicy chapter.

Anielle had decided to hide from JC after her phone call had ended before his. Not that she was scared by any means; it wasn’t like she was a virgin. She had done it once when she was sober with someone beside JC so that wasn’t the problem.

 

“Was there a problem really,” She asked herself. Shaking her head she couldn’t figure out what made her say, she was a cowardly lion when she had nothing to be cowardly about.

 

“Anielle,” she heard his voice as he walked up the stairs, she sat out on the balcony of his room looking out at the scenery and feeling the warm breeze against her face as it blew her hair around.

 

“What are you doing out here,” he asked coming down and sitting behind her and pulling her back against his chest.

 

“Hiding,” She said and she felt his hand pull her cheek to look back at him.

“Of what, please don’t say me, I was teasing you about that earlier,” JC told her.

 

“Honestly, I’m not sure,” she said placing her head on the side of his and kissing the underneath of his chin.

 

“You think maybe its more excitement than fear,” he questioned rubbing her arm up and down.

 

“Maybe,” she said looking towards the setting sun.

“Well how bout, we just let this go as far as you’re comfortable, if you don’t want to go we’ll stop,” he said.

“What about there’s no going back after,” she started to say but he kissed her cheek.

“You can always stop and restart, later,” he told her in a soft voice.

 

“Maybe you are the great and powerful Oz,” she said in the same tone making him chuckle.

 

“Are you on drugs,” he asked.

Anielle grinned.

 

“I know I’m intoxicated by you,” she told him turn around to give him a grin.

 

“Oh, don’t say that baby,” JC said but, let out a groan as she felt him up as she turned around to straddle his waist.

 

“What,” he started to say but she covered his mouth with a finger and brought her face close to his to whisper in his ear.

“Let see how far this goes,” she told him.

 

“Well my little Kat Vixen has come out to play,” He said.

“I hope Toto, is,” she said.

JC chuckled.

 

“Maybe I shouldn’t have called it that,” he told her but she shook her head with a smile.

“Too late,” she laughed and he started to tickle her sides.

“You’ll see too late,” he told her.

 

“Again with the promises,” she said with a smirk making JC eyes opened up in shock.

“You mocking me,” he asked.

 

“If the shoe fits,” she said with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

 

“Well than,” he told her and got up.

“Jace,” she questioned but started laughing when he picked her up and carried her inside and tossed her on the bed.

 

“I’m gonna make you see how great and powerful the Oz can be and you wont be calling it Toto anymore,” he said coming up to hover over her.

 

“Jace,” she said.

“Yea,” he asked and as she brought his face towards hers before she kissed him she said, “Shut up.”

 

He saluted her like solider before taking a kiss from her as he ran his hand down her side and than went under the hem line of it and back up her side touch his fingertips to her bare side.

 

Soon, the kisses and feeling of body parts escaladed to removal of clothes and soon they laid breathing in deep as they looked at each other in all their glory.

 

Pulling her in for a kiss he let his lips travel down her body and her leg and back up.

 

“Jace,” she breathed out as she pulled him up to face her.

“I don’t want to rush it,” he said.

 

“We wont I just I,” she looked at him as he looked at her and even though she hadn’t told him he knew and spreading her legs apart he placed his body between them and looked at her.

 

“I love you,” he told her and kissed her softly.

“I love you too,” she said and closed her eyes as she felt him enter her.

 

“Kat, open them,” he told her as he stop movement to let her get use to him.

 

Opening them she stared straight into JC’s eyes as they stared back into her.

 

“Can I keep you,” he said as he came close and kissed her jaw line as he started to move in and out.

 

“Forever,” she whispered out as she matched his rhythm.

 

There was nothing else said between the two of them, and honestly nothing was needed.

As they communicated emotionally through their body movements as the room that was full of sunlight slowly went dark as the sun went down around them, it was like the where the only two people in the world.

 

In the afterglow JC pulled from her but pulled her up against him as he pulled a sheet over them to cool their bodies.

 

They laid their and listened to the sound of the world around them as they just experienced each other.

Chapter 8 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
thanks for waiting - please comment if you like it.

For the next couple days while Anielle was busy at work JC was working on promotion for his single and for his CD which was going to come out after the beginning of the year or so was in the talks. JC had told her that he was still a little skeptical of the whole thing even with a new record company and knowing that they had his back, where Jive did not.

Walking into the door she placed her keys on the table and bag next to it as she flipped off her shoes by kicking them across the room. Her mother always had a fit when she did that type of stuff, but it was her way of saying good riddance to a long day and hello to a night of relaxation.

“Jace,” she questioned not sure if he was actually there or not.

Hearing nothing she assumed he was out and was only assured of that seeing the note he left on the fridge as she went to grab a bottled of water.

Walking up the stairs to their room which they had started sharing after the first night they had been together, and had been repeating the action more often than not, even with how busy they had been.

“Jace,” she whispered with a smile as she saw him lightly snoring away on their bed, hugging her pillow, it was then it acquired to her what she had said, “their bed,” she whispered as she set the water down on her night stand and laid down on the bed.

Rooming the pillow had been a little difficult but once she got it away from him she let him grab her to him as he breathed in deeper but didn’t wake up.

Rubbing the back of his head she looked at his nightstand and smiled at the picture of them sometime ago when they had first met. It had actually been a group shot but JC somehow had cut everyone else out and placed it into a small frame for just the two of them with a blue border.

“Anielle,” he groaned.

“Yea, baby,” she questioned.

“When did you get home,” he asked as he stretched and then pulled back a little to look at her before he kissed her cheek.

“Not too long, what I question is that your note said you weren’t home why you are,” she questioned.

“What did you not want me to be,” he asked.

“No, I’m just wondering,” she said, and he smiled.

“I wrote that when I went out earlier, and I guess when I came home I was so in need for a nap I forgot about it there and just came up here and went to sleep,” JC said.

“They tired you out today,” she questioned as she went back to rubbing his head.

He nodded as he closed his eyes at the feeling.

“Do you want to cook,” he said with his eyes closed.

“I want to stay right here right now,” Anielle told him watching as one of his eyes opened to look at her.

“What, it’s Friday night, we can eat later and go to bed later,” she told him and he just smiled.

“You just missed my sexy body,” he told her coming over to her pushing her against the mattress.

“So much for just laying here,” she said.

“Oh, you can still lay there if you want,” JC said with a smirk and wiggle of his eyebrows.

“SICKO,” she said pushing at him and laughing when he started to kiss her neck.

“Baby, you’re ruining the mood,” he wined.

She cracked up and looked at him like are you serious before she used one of the hands she was trying to push him away with to point at him.

“You did that awhile ago bud,” she told him.

“Not ah,” he said shaking his head.

“Yea uh,” she told him nodding her head.

JC poked his lower lip out, and looked at her sadly.

“But I want some loving,” he told her.

Anielle rolled her eyes and saw his face change to one of challenge.

“Did you just roll your eyes at me Deary,” he questioned.

Making a face like she was questioning it she looked at him and nodded.

“I think I just did,” she told him than grinned.

He started to tickle her than and her laughter filled the room up as JC told her, “You question me, we shall see who gives into who last,” he told her.

“IS that a challenge,” she questioned.

“No it’s a dare,” he told her with an evil smirk.

“It’s on like Donkey Kong,” she told him matching his smirk.

--

They had both stared at one another for second before both of them had gotten up.

Anielle made her way towards the closet, taking of her work sweater from over her head and just throwing it on the ground by the hamper outside the closet.

“Anielle,” JC asked her making her turn around and that was when he gulped.

Standing in a pair of black stripped Capri style dress pants and her lacy black bra was not something JC was intending to look up to see when he called her name from check on his phone next to his lamp on his night stand.

“JC,” she said his name and he shook his thoughts.

“Yea,” he said making her chuckle.

“You called me what did you need,” she asked.

“Oh, right um, I was gonna order a pizza since it is Friday and all, same as always,” he asked.

“You know it,” she smiled with a wink as she headed into the closest.

But no sooner had she gone in and JC had gotten put on hold did she come out in a pair of his basketball shorts and still no shirt on, thought it was in her hand.

“Could you make it on everything, and not just half and half like usual though,” she questioned leaning against the wall across from him near the bathroom.

He nodded after he had looked down from seeing her coming out of the closet, and almost shutting his phone and rushing up to jump her.

“Easier than I would have thought,” Anielle whispered to herself as she placed the t shirt on the sink and went to wash of her face, she never did really like to wear makeup but with being in front of people all day she felt it was best to presence herself the best way possible.

As she padded her face dry it was then she felt JC’s hands against her hips and then felt his lower region as he placed himself against her.

“I’m easy huh,” he questioned.

“You heard that,” she asked placing the towel on the sink, but as she went to reach for her shirt, he pulled her back against him.

“Yea, I did,” he told her with a growl.

“What are you gonna do about it,” she questioned.

“I’m gonna,” he ran his hands up into her hair to pull it from the ponytail she had placed it in to wash her face. Running his hands through it she felt her body relax against him and then felt his grin spread from where his face was basically pressed up near her ear.

“Teach you you’re the one who’s easy,” he said as he went to back away from her but was shocked when she pulled him towards her running her hand up his bare chest, since he hadn’t put a shirt on since he had been taking a nap, she had assumed he had just took it off before he fell asleep earlier.

“Really now,” she questioned as he hissed.

“Damn you Kat,” he told her.

“What Casper, can’t handle it,” she questioned and it was then that he picked her up and turning on the shower he pulled them in and watched her as she became soaking wet against him, still not letting her go, as she watched him.

Both breathing deep they kept staring at one another.

No one knew how long it last but soon they both were kissing each other hard and pulling off what clothes they did have on.

As JC pulled Anielle back up against him after taking off the last part of her clothing and slowly entered her he whispered, “You lose.”

Shaking her head she grinned, “I win.” She told him feeling him fill her.

“I don’t lose,” he told her.

“Did I say you did,” she smiled at him and groaned as she wrapped her legs around him a little tighter as he pulled her in for a kiss at her words.

They stayed together and set a rhythm that only they could understand till the water ran cold and they had to get out.

It was when they were coming out of the bathroom both in robes that they heard the door bell ringing.

“Pizza’s here,” he told her with a grin as he went for his wallet.

“Good, I’m hungry,” Anielle smiled at him and he just shook his head as he walked out of the room and down the stairs, and she didn’t leave much room behind him as she followed him down.

“Quit staring at my ass,” He told her half way down.

“How many times do I have to tell you, you don’t have one,” she told him making him turn around.

“I could just forget this pizza right now and show it to you,” he said pulling at his robe tie.

“Later,” she told him than quickly took his wallet and ran past him down the stairs.

Giving the man the money owed and a tip, she brought the pizza in as JC stood there looking at her.

“What,” she questioned.

“I saw the look on the pizza guys face what did you do show him some boob,” he asked.

“Well it might have shown I mean he was a good 2 feet above me,” Anielle reasoned pulling her robe tighter.

“No, you know what I think it is,” he questioned coming up to her.

“What would that be,” she asked opening up the pizza box and smelling in its flavors.

“He knew you were naked under there, and he just had this wild fantasy that you would invite him in,” JC said starting to go off on a tangent before she looked at him with this be serious face on.

“Well I know it’s a fantasy of mine,” he said.

“To be a pizza delivery boy,” she questioned with a grin as she picked up a piece of pizza.

Pointing his finger at her he wanted to laugh but didn’t.

“Having a woman naked with me as we ate pizza,” JC told her.

“Awe, too bad,” she told him making him look at her funny.

“Why,” he asked.

“Because WE will never have a naked woman with us as we eat anything, “she said but before he went to explain what he meant she interrupted him.

“Though I think I could do just as good,” she than pulled the tie from the robe and as she walked away from the pizza box with a piece in her hand she let her robe fall off her body as she went to the fridge and went in and grabbed two beers from the fridge.

“So, you want one,” she asked walking over to him.

Nodding slowly at her he felt her place it in his hands as she walked past him with a piece of pizza in her hand and a beer in a another, nothing on but a nice swagger to her step that made her hips sway as she walked away.

JC shook his head as he grabbed the box of pizza and then headed out of the kitchen to the living room to see her walk up the steps and into their room.

“I should have known,” he grinned like a cherish cat who got away with eating the yellow canary for once as he followed her naked path.

Chapter 9 by wittylyricst27

You know, what they say, when you live your life time seems to fly by? Well that’s exactly what happened to JC and Anielle as they both got sucked up in their jobs.

JC had been away for the most of the week in New York talking to the people in his new label and setting up dates for the release of the single under them and a video and everything else.

Anielle had been just as busy with the schools coming by for the events they had been holding all month, but that didn’t stop the feeling she got every morning lately which she was going through right now.

Wiping her mouth as she flushed the toilet she looked at her red face. She had been getting sick for the past week now, usually only for the first thirty minutes or so after she woke up.  That added to the factor of her missing her period date completely she knew what had to be up, “Or else there is seriously something wrong with me,” she laughed looking herself in the mirror.

“Baby you here,” JC‘s voice said coming from downstairs as she heard the door open and close.

“In the bathroom,” Anielle said trying not to kneel to the porcelain God again.

“You ok,” he asked coming to see her sitting on the edge of the tub near the toilet.

“I will be in a minute or two,” she told him as she pulled her hair out of the pony tail ran her fingers through it and was about to put it back up before JC who had sat next to her grabbed her hand and ran his hand down the back of her head.

“Ani, what’s going on,” he asked making her look at him

“I’m late, and well,” she waved her hand towards the toilet since it was kinda oblivious that she had been throwing up from the smell.

“How long,” he asked placing his arm over her shoulder.

“A week,” she told him.

“Why do you seem scared,” he asked.

“I don’t know,” she whispered looking away towards the tile floor.

“Baby, I know this isn’t the best time for either of us but do you really think I wouldn’t be happy about us having a kid,” he asked.

“I don’t know if I’m ready to be a mom, heck if I’ll even be a good mom,” she told him look up at him wide eyed.

“I think you will, I see you with my sister’s kids and yeah, you defiantly will,” he smiled.

She smiled back.

--

JC had gone with Anielle to the doctor appointment she had actually had set up on Wednesday when she realized she was late.

They were sitting in the doctor office and Anielle was playing drums with her pen on her sneaker.

“What a way to spend a Saturday,” she mumbled making JC chuckled.

“Mr. Chasez, Mrs.” The doctor nodded to the both of the as he entered the room.

To Anielle hearing that was weird, because even though she knew she was married to JC no one had called her that besides JC when they were being silly, and really she hadn’t even changed her last name to it yet, was that something she should do she questioned realizing than that both the doctor and JC where staring at her.

“What,” she asked.

“Did you just here what he said,” JC questioned.

“I sort got distracted sorry,” she said looking up at the doctor who just smiled.

“Well as I told your husband, you are official pregnant, Congrates,” he said.

Anielle smiled but at the same time she started to cry.

“Anielle, what is wrong,” JC asked coming closer to her as the both stood up and thanked the doctor.

“Nothing, I don’t know why I’m leaking,” she laughed a little.

“Well stop leaking your gonna make me leak,” he told her with a chuckle.

“Oh, no we don’t want the Tin Man to rust,” she said and when JC grabbed her and pinched her sides making her laugh she snorted.

“Great, I’m married to a snorter and someone who pees their pants,” JC but still hung on her in a half way hug.

“I did that once,” she said.

“I’m never gonna let you forget it,” he told her with a smile before he kissed her forehead.

“You made me do it,” She told him with an open mouth in shock.

“I make you do a lot of things so,” he said but when she went to say something back he kissed her on the mouth to shut her up.

--

Anielle and JC went to the store picked up some food and headed home.

As the unpacked the stuff JC started questioning her everything about pregnancies and babies that he didn’t know.

“How far a long are you,” was the first question that came up.

“Six weeks come Monday,” she told him and he looked at her like huh.

“It’s about a month and a week roughly,” she told him with a shrug.

“Wait, your already down a month, we need to go get you stuff,” JC said slightly panicked.

“JC, the doctor gave me the stuff I needed today and the dates I need to go in for checkups and such, can we wait till maybe I’m at least two months before we go bum rush a baby store,” she questioned.

“Why don’t you seemed thrilled about that Idea,” He questioned.

“About bum rushing a baby store,” Anielle asked and he nodded.

“It's not that, I’m just in a state of awe right now,” she told him relaxing a little bit when he came over and placed his arms around her from behind an pulled her back against him as he rested on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

“I’m in awe too, but doesn’t explain why you seem like you’re here physically but not mentally,” he told her making her take a sideways glance towards him.

“Maybe because it still doesn’t seem real,” she told him feeling JC place one of his hands under her shirt and placing it on her stomach rubbing back and forth slowly.

“I love you,” he told her after a moment.

Anielle smiled up at him closing her eyes when he kissed her temple.

“I love you,” she whispered back.

 
Chapter 11 by wittylyricst27
--chapter 10--

Walking through the baby store a couple weeks later Anielle stopped for a second to ask JC something looking back to where she last saw him she saw nothing but the empty rocker he had been sitting in.

 

 

"Jace," she questioned in the air hearing a laugher of a little child and JC's mix she followed the sound walking around a set of furniture she found JC at a little girls height as he talked to her and made her laugh as the mother of the child look on with a smile.

 

 

"Honey what are you doing," Anielle asked coming up smiling towards the women as she smile back.

 

 

"Just talking to Jessie here," he said like it was obvious.

"He asked if he could practice talking to a kid," the women laughed.

 

 

"He didn't, JC," Anielle said with an open mouth.

"Oh like you never though of it, close your mouth dear you're gonna catch flies," he told her standing up to kiss her cheek.

 

 

"Why your tummy big," the Jessie asked Anielle.

"I'm having a baby," she smiled slightly coming down to come eye to eye with the girl.

 

 

"Mama, why ain't your tummy like that, you having one too," the little girl inquired to her mother making her chuckle.

 

 

"Honey, you know how I said it takes so long," The mother asked, the child nodded.

 

 

"She's further along than me," she told her.

"Oh, ok," the girl said than begin to swing her doll around.

 

 

"How far along are you," The mother asked.

"About month and a half," Anielle said with a nod.

 

 

"Good, Luck," She laughed when her daughter started to pull her towards the toy area.

"You too," Anielle told her as she waved at both of them.

 

 

--

 

 

When they got home Anielle pulled her shirt back against her stomach, than let it go, looking in the bathroom mirror, than did it again.

 

 

"Kat, what in the world are you doing," JC questioned coming it to see her do it again.

 

 

"I'm I already that noticeable, Casper," she asked him.

"Baby don't say it like it's a bad thing," JC said coming over to her pulling her shirt up off her stomach and resting a hand on her little round belly.

"I'm just saying, don't you think for only almost two months it's kind of big," she asked.

"Some people show at first more than others, some don't show till the last couple months," JC said with a shrug but laughed when Anielle looked at him with how in the hell did you know that look.

 

 

"I talked with Heather about some things ok," he told her kissing her temple.

"When are your parents coming down again," she questioned relaxing his is arms as he pulled her in for a hug and began to scratch her lower back.

 

 

"Next week," he told her than begin to kiss her neck.

"Jace," she warned.

 

 

"What, do you find it weird that I still want to," he asked knowing she felt him against her body when he moved his hips with the statement.

 

 

 

 

"Only because I find it a little awkward," she told him.

"Well when your almost gonna pop and you have a belly like here," he said placing his hand out.

"Than it will be awkward," he said with a grin.

 

 

"Thanks," she told him sarcastically.

 

 

--

 

 

"Jace," Anielle yelled through the house the next day, chuckling when he came rushing in panicked.

 

 

"Calm down," she told him first but he went about checking her out.

 

 

"Baby, I'm fine," Anielle said laughing.

"How can you find this funny, you yell my name and you expect me not to come rushing in here like some thing is wrong," he asked looking at her with a glare.

 

 

"Honey, if something was wrong, I would have added get your ass down here now ok," she told him.

 

 

"Fine, what you need," he said as he sort of walked away towards the fridge making her follow him into the kitchen.

 

 

"You know how I was just on the phone with my parents," Anielle asked.

 

 

"Yea," he half way mentioned not really looking at her as he grabbed a frozen hot pocket from the freezer and begin the process of heating it up.

 

 

"Their coming for dinner," She said sheepishly making JC drop the hot pocket on the counter and it hit the edge making it fall to floor.

"As in tonight," he asked.

She nodded than was quick to add, "They wouldn't take no for an answer baby honest, they said it didn't have to be anything special just wanted to check up on me," She smiled watch JC pick up his hot pocket off the floor and still stick it in the microwave.

 

 

"Your still gonna eat that," she questioned.

"I just swept yesterday, plus one God made dirt, dirt wont hurt, and two most of the shit with be killed by nuking the bastard anyways," he said with a shrug.

 

 

"You talk to your mother with that mouth," she asked him and he just shook his head at her like har har and said, "No, but it works on you," he told her.

 

 

"Joshua Scott Chasez," she said with a slightly higher voice.

"Anielle Elizabeth Straton," he said mocking her.

 

 

"That sounds weird," Anielle said.

"What that were married and you still have your maiden name," he questioned

 

 

She nodded.

 

 

"Well do something about," he said picking his hot pocket out of the microwave but threw it when he burnt his hand, making it land with a smack on the counter top.

 

 

Anielle laughed but stopped when JC glared at her.

"Don't make me chase you, for laughing at me," he told her.

"I'm not suppose to over exert myself," she said watching him come closer as she backed away.

 

 

"Than don't run," he said softly as he came up close to her.

"Wasn't planning on it," she said letting him take her lips in a sweet kiss.

 

 

--

"That was interesting," Anielle said after sharing a take out dinner with her folks and JC watching him clean up he was quiet.

 

 

"Jace," she questioned.

"Jace," she said again when he didn't answer her.

 

 

"Jace," she questioned when he didn't answer her the second time.

"WHAT," he said with a growl.

 

 

"What crawled up your butt and died," she said looking at him strangely.

"I just, How can they com in and say that we rushed this how can they act like what we have will fail, THERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER ANYMORE," he said ending in an almost yell.

 

 

"Casper," Anielle said softly coming over to him.

 

 

"Don't just, I'm sorry Kat I just need to be alone tonight," he said after placing the paper plates and such in the trash and walked away.

 

 

"Damn it," Anielle said with a bit of her lower lip.

--

 

 

They didn't speak all night and when Anielle woke up in the morning JC had already left, he did leave a not on the fridge that said he was sorry and did love her. She had requested the day off to go to her check up and went about watching TV and making breakfast heading to her appointment around ten she smiled when an idea came to her as she parked in the lot and headed into the building.

 

 

"You see that is the head and the shoulder, and well if I go here we should hear a heart beat as soon as I turn this knob up," the doctor said as he moved the cool object around on her greasy belly.

 

 

"Wow," Anielle said listening to it.

"Is it suppose to be that strong," she questioned.

"No, hold on a second," The doctor said moving the thing around for a moment than smiled.

"What," She asked the doctor not really sure what she was looking at.

"Let me print these and than change your medication ok," he said taking the shot he had and pressing a button and wiping off her stomach.

 

 

"Wait change my medication," she asked.

"Yes, you see here," he said pointing to the screen, "is one head and arm, and well here is another arm in the opposite direction and there, is the other head, Anielle you are having twins," he told her.

 

 

"Twins," she said almost breathless.

"Yes, congratulations," he told her as he handed her the picture and than helped her sit up as he told her he would be back with the medication change.

 

 

--

"Twins," she said as she walked out of the building and went towards her car and headed towards the court house making sure she had the paper she needed in her bag.

 

 

A few hours later she came home a house that smelt wonderful, "JC, I know you can't cook who is here," she asked walking she saw him looking at her like shut up.

 

 

"I know how to cook when it involves directions," he told her showing her the box of pre-made casserole.

 

 

"Well if dinner is fine come here I want to show you some things," she told him.

Walking over to where she stood next to the island in the kitchen he leaned against as she pulled two pieces of paper out of her bag handing the bigger one of the two to him first.

 

 

"Officially today Anielle Elizabeth Straton has become, Anielle Elizabeth Chasez with a marriage license and request to change her name," he basically summarized from what he read.

 

 

"Really," he questioned.

"Who's going too fast now," she smiled at him laughing when he kissed her face all over as he hugged her.

"Boy if that got you excited check this out," she said handing him the sonogram from her check up.

"See that right there is a head and an arm," she pointed out to him making him smile.

"And right there," she said pointing towards the other side of the black and gray picture, "is another head and arm," She said smiling as he looked at it for a second than his eyes got big as he turned to look at her.

 

 

"Twins," he questioned.

"Yes, that is why I'm so big at only two months," she told him with a smile.

"I get to have two kids with you at once," he asked with an even bigger grin than the name change got.

She nodded laughing when he pulled her up in a hug and spun around.

"I love you Kat," he said keeping her up in the air as her arms rested on his upper arms as he held her by her waist looking up to her.

"I love you Casper," she said leaning her head down and stealing a kiss.

Chapter 12 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
inspiration baby- its your friend. SO ARE COMMEnts- so dont forget! lol.

It had been about a month and a half since the baby store when Anielle waddled her way down the stairs one morning, mumbling curse words under her breath.

 

 

"Something the matter," JC asked with a smirk than a chuckle when all he got was the evil glare as she waddled past him towards the kitchen for breakfast.

 

 

"Damn it," She yelled as she dropped the orange juice as she bumped into the corner.

 

 

"Baby," JC said coming over to her but she just looked at him.

"Don't," she said.

 

 

"I'm just trying to help," he told her.

"Than take this and carry it for another five months," she said rubbing her hand over her swollen belly.

"You don't want to carry our children," JC questioned.

"No, Casper," She said quietly coming over to him and hugged him as he hugged her back.

"I just didn't think I'd be this big, I wouldn't be surprised if it were triplets," She said but jumped when JC placed his hand over her mouth.

"Don't say that," he told her making her laugh.

 

 

"I'll be honest with you if I could I would take it on," he told her.

Anielle smiled closer her eyes for a second feeling JC press kisses to each lid.

 

 

"Well can you at least clean up the juice for me," she smiled as she opened her eyes.

Saluting her like a solider he went about getting a mop and water and cleaned up the mess, in the process he made her breakfast after he got her out of the kitchen, placing pancakes in front of her with eggs and her glass of orange juice he smiled.

 

 

"Pretty proud of yourself eh," she asked and he nodded.

"Only because you can make these and I can't," she told him cutting her pancakes.

 

 

"You don't have the patients for it," JC shrugged.

"When it comes to my food no, I don't," she laughed as she dug in.

 

 

--

 

 

Placing some pictures and cards from co-workers in the baby book Anielle was making she watched JC watch his Redskins play the Packers, it was a pretty lazy Sunday afternoon, but it was what she loved.

 

 

Anielle thought back to when JC's parents had visited almost a month ago how the had embraced her just like she had been Heather so unlike her own family.

 

 

When she thought about it she really wondered where she got that from since the only people in her family still married where her Dad's brother and his wife, who fought like Ray's parents on Everyone Loves Raymond, that and her dad's sister but she never really saw them so did that count?

 

 

"You're over thinking something again," JC said not in question just in statement.

"How do you know that," she said.

"Because I know you, even after things have been set in their way or you set things up, you question it," he said.

 

 

"So what are you over analysis this time," he questioned.

She looked at him with a grimace, should she really say that she was questioning how she loved especially when it came down to he was the one she did it too.

 

 

"Ok now you're over analysis telling me so I know it's about something that I'm in," he told her.

 

 

"Ewe, get out of my head," she told him closing the baby book and pushing her self to stand up off the couch but JC pulled her back.

"Anielle," he questioned her.

 

 

"Your parent's verses mine, how yours are so loving, and mine and well my family is just," Anielle shrugged.

 

 

"Dysfunctional," he asked making her look at him in shock but he only chuckled.

"Anielle, I know it may not seem like it but everyone's family is that way," he told her.

 

 

"But how is this gonna work out if all the people I know and was raised by never stayed married or they end up fighting all the time," she questioned.

 

 

"Are you really questioning this," he asked with raised eyebrows.

"I guess I am," she sighed.

"Why," he asked.

"You know I really don't know, I was just seeing the difference in our families and it just came to me," she said.

 

 

"Can I give you some advice," he asked.

Nodding she smiled when he ran his finger down her cheek.

"If you start to question something, think if you have an reason behind questioning it in the first place, if you don't just let it go," he told her softly.

 

 

"Easier said than done," she told him.

"I know, but like this for example, you don't have any reason to question us do you," he asked.

"What no, I mean I'm scared because well where being honest right," She asked.

JC nodded.

 

 

"This has been moving a little to fast, I mean I'm not unhappy with where things are, but they happened kind of fast," she said.

 

 

"Life works that way sometimes," he said than poked her belly twice.

"And something's take time," he told her kissing her cheek.

"Don't I know it," Anielle groaned making JC chuckle.

 

 

--

 

 

Walking down towards her car after work she felt the flashes she saw them out of the corner of her eye, they had been getting greater in number lately, and the stories were wild from the truth to well you know the media.

 

 

"So, Anielle who's the father we know it can't be JC," one guy said holding a video camera.

 

 

She looked up at him with hurt in her eyes.

 

 

"Awe did I strike a nerve," he asked.

"Only in your damn naïve head," she told him walking faster as she made it to her car.

Staring it up she didn't even give a second thought, they were impairing her sight and in her way on purpose so she just drove through, she heard someone scream bitch as she almost hit them as she made her way out on to Sunset Blvd.

 

 

Making her way up to Mel's she pulled in and saw from a across the street some more people taking pictures as she exited her car and took her valet pass from the guy.

 

 

She waved at them with a smile, "At least they have the curtsey to not be in my face," she said to herself.

 

 

Taking a seat she smiled at the man across from her.

 

 

"How you hanging in there honey," Jordan asked rubbing her hand.

"Just barley, I almost hit one pulling out of the House of Blues," she said clicking her fingers in an oh darn face making Jordan laugh.

 

 

"I'm sorry that you got dragged into this, I know you and the guys just got a label and are trying to get your first single out there and JC and I aren't making it any easier,"

 

 

"Now hold that comment and forget about it Anielle I mean honestly you really think we care how we look in that light, what we want is people to interested in our music not what hot rumor the media wants to focus us on, the people who matter will see you guys our friends and that media is a sick twisted game nothing more," Jordan explained and smiled.

 

 

"Besides look what I ordered you," he said as a waiter placed a cheesecake in front of her.

 

 

"You know you're the best right," she smiled.

"I know now finish that before JC gets here," Jordan laughed.

 

 

"Right the sweet Nazi," she said rolling her eyes as she dug in and smiled when the first bite melted into her mouth.

Chapter 12 (b) by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
short but sweet

Maternity leave was a blessing in disguise Anielle realized as she watched Tyra that Monday morning that it started. She was about eight and half weeks along and wanted to have everything ready for that date.

 

JC had been in New York doing some TRL stops and promotion for the album that was actually due out around the same time as her due date, both of them chuckled when the got the news of his release date already knowing the due date of their babies.

 

Hearing the door bell go off Anielle wiggled her way off the couch and towards the front door seeing an UPS guy at the door she opened it but jumped back when she saw JC’s smiling face under the UPS hat.

 

“Nice outfit,” She giggled.

“You always said you loved a man in uniform,” he winked.

 

“The kaki shorts are a plus,” she said looking at his skinny white legs poking out of them.

“Oh shut it and sign for your package,” he said handing her a square object and a piece of paper.

 

“There is nothing on this,” She told him.

“Hey I got the outfit last minute what more do you want,” JC asked.

 

“How bout you come in and will have a little package delivery of our own before my husband gets home,” she smiled.

 

“I don’t do pregnant women,” he said.

“Jace,” Anielle giggled making him smile at her.

 

“Get in here,” she said pulling on his arm.

Following her waddling form to the couch he helped her sit down and pulled off the hat and ran a hand through his hair.

 

“You gonna open that,” he asked.

“I was gonna wait till Christmas,” she said with a roll of her eyes.

 

“Ok,” he shrug and went to take it from her,” chuckling when she pulled back and looked at him with a look that if could kill, would have.

 

“Oh fine than party pooper I’m gonna go change out of this outfit,” he said.

 

“JC where is your bags,” Anielle asked as she pulled at the paper around the object.

 

“In my car, I’ll get them later,” he said.

 

Anielle smiled as she pulled the CD case out of the paper and ran her hand over her husband’s face.

It was real, the album he spent a year making, another year trying to get released under his record company, and than after a fall out another six months till this.

 

Pulling the case open she remembered when JC had played her the demo tracks of it way back when, she barley remembered it now, though she did ask when she was gonna get her real copy when JC said it was finished.

 

He had told her when the time was right; looking through the album jacket she stopped in the thank you's she read through and smiled at the stuff that she new about, it was different reading this one and knowing what a lot of the inside jokes or sayings meant.

 

The last line before he thanked the fans made her tear up.

 “To my Anielle, my love, my life, my wife who I have nicknamed Kat, this is for you. I just forgot the E.”
Chapter 14 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
happy turkey day...

Flipping through a magazine Anielle stopped and read something and her eyes went big.

“Ok that was definitely something I didn’t need to know,” She said as she closed the magazine and saw Jc look up at her in question as they sat in the waiting room for their almost last appointment before the babies where due.

“Page 23,” She told him handing over the magazine not wanting to think about it.

“In the last 3 months the baby will gain anywhere from a half to a full pound everyday,” Jc read out loud making Anielle groan.

“Did you have to repeat it.” She questioned him making him only shrug his shoulder than kiss her cheek.

“You’ll be fine,” he told her, but she just rolled her eyes making him chuckle as they heard her name be called.

--

They had found out about a month ago that they were gonna have a boy and a girl so they weren’t really twins, but fraternal twins.

“Explains the whole twin ordeal,” Heather said looking up at Anielle as they had brunch one Wednesday afternoon.

“Why because they don’t run in either side of our families that we know of,” Anielle questioned and Heather nodded as she chewed.

“So where is my brother at anyways, I thought he was the one who set this up since I’m never in town,” she said raising her hands to make air quotes.

“Funny you should say that,” Anielle laughed, “His record label and Eric called him in around eight this morning, said something about last minute change of plans,” She told Heather with a laugh as she bit into her toast.

“Speaking of the Devil,” Anielle said not even a moment later when her phone went off with JC’s ring tone.

“Baby,” Jc said the moment she breathed.

“Why you calling like your in trouble,” she asked looking at Heather who gave back a funny look.

“I might be,” he said.

“What,” Anielle said and jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder and his voice in her other ear.

“I said I might be,” he told her as he sat down next to her giving his sister a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

Hanging up the phone she looked at him as he got situated.

“And you called me why,” Anielle asked.

“Well, I knew if I just came and sat down, I wouldn’t have the guts to tell you what you might not like,” he said softly looking down at the menu.

“Just Spit it out,” Heather said making him chuckle.

“Ok ok, first the good news, my record is gonna be released at the end of the month instead of in December, when the babies are gonna be due,” he said with a smile making Anielle smile for only a moment than she went back to her thoughts.

She heard Heather say so, but she knew the music industry she knew the ins and outs its what she made her life on, what she studied in high school, college.

“Your tour is moved up,” Anielle said looking up at him biting her lower lip as she saw him tell the waiter what he wanted.

JC nodded as he turned to face her when the waiter left.

“To when,” Anielle asked.

Jc drummed his fingers on the table and looked at her, “First week of December,” he mentioned.

“Wait, so your gonna miss the Holidays,” Heather said.

“Not now Heather,” Jc told her in a brotherly tone.

“Your gonna miss them being born,” Anielle said softly as she rubbed her belly but her hand stopped when Jc put his on top of the hers.

“Never, even if you go in labor middle of the show, I’ll tell everyone that I’ll come back but I’m gonna be a Dad,” Jc smiled till his eyes squeezed together on that one making Anielle laugh.

“Ok Dad, as long as you promise,” Anielle said and JC nodded.

“Yes Mami,” he told her kissing her cheek than her jaw than her mouth.

“Ok would you guys stop the food is here,” Heather said like the very annoyed sister making JC chuckle as he leaned back in is seat and Anielle giggle feeling better now that she knew he’d be there.

Chapter 15 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
merry christmas and happy hoildays lol

chapter 11-

This isn't what she wanted, here it was the release party of JC's CD and where was she, stuck in bed in her PJ's.

A week ago she had gone into what they had told her was false labor but after running some test the doctors told her it would be best with the weight of the babies and their moving to head. That she should be on bed rest until she went into labor.

"Stupid doctors," Anielle mumbled hearing Jc singing to himself as he got ready in the bathroom.

"Hey Jace what if I," Anielle started to say till Jc put his head out the door and pointed at her.

"You don't move a muscle unless its getting up to use the restroom," he said.

"What if I get hungry or thirsty," I asked.

"Christine is coming over," he said moving back into the bathroom.

"Wait, when," She said Christine was her friend from college who she hadn't see since she graduated because she had moved up to San Francisco.

Chuckling he came out with shaving creaming in his hand and put a but on her cheek and the rest on his face.

"She called while you were in the shower and said she was in town so I asked her to come over and help us out," Jc said.

"I talked to her like a month ago," Anielle said wiping the cream from her face, watching Jc placed a little shaving cream on his nose between his eyebrows.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"I don't want to have a uni-brow," he said as he walked into the bathroom making her laugh like a hyena.

--

Christine had shown up right as Jc had been gather his last minute stuff to leave. They had shared a quick conversation since they were friends as well, but most of it was Jc making sure that Anielle followed doctor's orders.

"Just make sure she isn't trying to sneak out or do something," Jc said and stopped when Christine placed a hand on his.

"Jace, I got it covered ok, she's my best friend and those little kids I want to spoil like their my own when they come out, just go have fun, but not too much," Christine smiled making Jc ruffle her hair.

"Hey," She said pulling back.

"Sorry its just you remind me of a younger version of Heather," he said with a shrug as he walked back up stairs to get the last of his stuff and tell Anielle he was heading out.

"Let me just call her and tell her that," She told him and laughed when he sent a glance from his shoulder her way as he got to the top of the steps.

Anielle was making her way back from the bathroom when JC came in he gave her a look as she stopped mid step and just threw her hands up in the air and sat on the floor, "I had to go to the bathroom ok, I have four little feet pressing on my bladder," she said and JC just shook his head with a smile as he came over and sat next to her.

"I know it sucks, and honestly I probably wont be there long, I'd rather be here with you," he said rubbing her swollen belly.

"Jace," Anielle said placing her hand on his.

"What," he questioned.

"Don't come home on my account, have fun live it up, ok," Anielle said and smiled, "For the both of us."

"I'm already living it up right here," he said running his other hand through her hair.

"Your such a corn ball," Anielle said with a grin.

"You love it," he said.

She just shrugged her shoulders which made Jc pull her closer and tickle her side.

"I gotta go now, remember you promised to call me if anything," he said but was silenced by her lips to his cheek.

"I got it ok, go have fun with your album release," she smiled making him grin like a fool.

"I love you," he said as he pulled her up and lead her to the bed.

"As I love you," she smiled.

--

It had to be about midnight almost one when Anielle woke to the sounds of Jc coming into their bedroom.

"Jace," she whispered.

"Sorry, I just stubbed my toe," he said.

"I thought I told you not to come home early on my account, don't those things go till like the wee hours of the morning," she asked stationing her self to face him.

"Do, but I usually leave early anyways don't worry about it, I really just wanted to come home and do this," he said as he came and laid on the bed next to her as he pulled the covers up over him.

"You wanted to come home and lay with me," She asked.

"All night long," he told her kissing her cheek.

Smiling she kissed his lips and he pulled her to him.

"Really," she questioned.

"Really," he said making her giggle.

"Jace, don't take this the wrong way but um," she said blushing.

"OH, you don't," He asked trying to pull his oblivious affection for her away.

"Hell, no come on I'm a horny pregnant women," she said but slapped her hand over her mouth at how easily it had slipped out making him laugh.

Jc chuckled a little before he kissed both her cheeks.

"How bout we take it nice and slow, and if it gets weird for either of us out or if I do, we can stop," he said.

Anielle smiled.

"Ok," she said and started to giggle as he pulled the blanket over their heads.

Chapter 16 by wittylyricst27

“Breathe,” Anielle told her self a couple days later when she woke up to a sharp pain. The breathing wasn’t helping and well she knew here water had broke because the bed was soaked.

Thing was she couldn’t find JC, calling him at the top of her lungs for the past five minutes did nothing but make the pain worse.

Finally she had called Heather to come and get her take her to the hospital, and grabbing her jacket she pulled it on and went to change her pants, she didn’t know why but she just did.

Pulling the door open she got down stairs and turned the corner and it was than she saw that the recording light was on in the studio.

“No wonder he didn’t hear me,” Anielle grumbled as she made her way towards the door but the moment she did a contraction hit her and she screamed, “JACE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!!” Bending towards the chair near the door she placed her hand on her swollen belly and looked at the door which had not budged.

 

When she thought she would have to get back up to bang on the door she saw the light go off and it was than she called him again.

Anielle finally saw the door open and JC look around and stop when he saw her hunched in the car, “Jesus what the hell is going on Anielle what’s wrong,” JC said rushing to her side.

“You heard me,” She questioned.

“The last two times yea,” he said helping her up and she rolled her eyes at him.

“If you didn’t notice I’m kind of in labor here,” She said and it was than his eyes lit up and he got panicked.

“Right, um yeah lets get your stuff um,” he said rushing to the hall closet to grab the bag that had been ready for the last two weeks and than he stopped when there was a knock on the door.

“I called Heather let her in, neither of us are in a state to drive,” Anielle said as she made her way towards the door.

“Why are you so calm,” he asked still standing there.

“I’m not ok, I ; just lets get me to the hospital than I’ll scream and break your hand,” Anielle said as she opened the door herself.

JC smiled and chuckled a little as he handed the bag to his sister and then helped Anielle to the car.

--

It had been four hours, since she had gotten there and the contractions had gotten worse and worse.

“How much longer can this take,” Anielle said with a sighed in a break between them.

“You have to be at least six centimeters apart,” Heather said hander her a cup of water with a straw.

“I’m only three,” Anielle groaned making her sister in law laugh.

It was than JC came back into the room with two stuffed animals and an arm full of balloons, “Jace, don’t you think you’re a little early for that stuff,” Anielle asked and chuckled when he shrugged and kissed her cheek.

When he was about to move away was when she grabbed his hand and started to squeeze as another contraction hit her.

“BREATHEEE,” JC said bending a little when he was taken off guarded by the pressure on his hand.

“You breath, you did this to me,” Anielle said but than laughed at herself than after a minute she said

“Ok its good its going away,” and breathed in deeply.

Taking a damp cloth to her head JC smiled at her, “Where gonna be parents soon,” he said with a twinkle in his eye.

Anielle could only smile back and rub her thumb on his hand.

“Knock, knock how we doing in here,” the doctor asked as he came in with his clipboard.

“I don’t know you tell me,” Anielle said making him laugh as he took a seat at the end of the bed and looked at his charts than at her.

“I say one more good contraction and you’ll be moved to the delivery room,” He said as he got up and patted her knee and than threw his glove away.

“I should asked for the c- section,” Anielle said in a sarcastic tone making everyone laugh.

“Don’t worry they will be out before you know it,” the doctor said as he wrote something on the chart and stuck it back on the door and headed out.

“Heather, can I have a word with my husband,” Anielle said after a moment and watched as Heather nodded and left the room.

“What’s up,” JC asked getting close as he could whipping some of the sweat from her temple than kissing her cheek.

“Thank you,” She said to which JC gave her a confused look.

Smiling she touched his cheek, “for knowing me inside and out and loving me anyways for these two beautiful babies about to be born, and for giving me a life I couldn’t even dream of having but I’m so happy I got,” Anielle said blinking to keep the tears at bay and touching his that came down his cheek

“I don’t know how many times I questioned it and I’m glad I never stopped because honestly Anielle your all I’ve been looking for, I always said that I was never ready to settle down and marry because I never thought I could have this with you and it never seemed right without that piece, so thank you too baby,” JC said and whipped at the tears that came down her cheek.

“I love you,” they both said at once making each other chuckle and than they shared a simple kiss.

--

It took five hours and an episode of Simpson for Anielle to be finally be taken to the delivery room but once she was there it was like a blink and she was a mother.

She was now resting back in her room as the nurses where cleaning and clothing her little ones when she heard a knock on the door.

“Hey honey,” Karen said as she and Anielle’s mother walked into the room.

“Hey when did you guys get here,” She asked given them each a hug.

“While you were in delivery, where’s my son,” Karen asked.

“Probably waiting by the window of the nursery for them to bring out his kids,” Anielle laughed making both women chuckle.

“I’m gonna go find him ok,” Karen asked her and left when she nodded.

“I’m so proud of you,” her mother said after a moment when she sat at her side.

“Since when mom, you and dad told us how you felt at dinner that one night,” Anielle reminded her mother of the fact they said they were going too fast that it wouldn’t last the night they had come over.

 

“I’m sorry I just,” Her mom started again but Anielle held up her hand.

“Mom I love you I do, and I accept your apology but I’m not the one you should be talking to,” She told her and her mother nodded.

“I’ll go get your father,” She went to get up when Anielle grabbed her hand.

“Thank you grandma,” Anielle smiled making her mother laugh.

“You can’t call me that only your kids can,” She said as she kissed her daughter’s cheek and left the room.

Anielle heard some whispering and she guessed she had fallen asleep for a minute or two when she saw her family and JC’s in the room talking in whispers around her looking to her side she saw JC looking over two little carts and smiling.

“Hey dad,” She whispered to him making him turn and look at her with a smile.

“Hey mama,” he said coming over to kiss her cheek and than said, “You wanna hold your babies?”

Nodding, JC helped her up and move the bed she could lean against it.

Taking each sleeping little one out of its bed he handed them to her softly.

Placing her daughter on the right and than her son her left.

“So, what are their names,” Anielle heard her father speak up.

Smiling she looked at everyone as she kissed each one on their heads, “Her name is Karen Joyce, and his is Joshua Michael,” she said looking towards her father who smiled since his first name was now his grandson’s middle and than to Karen as well, who smiled at her.

After some talking was done each family member slowly left saying they would see them soon.

“Do you hear that,” Jc asked.

“No,” Anielle said looking at him funny.

“Exactly its quiet,” he said as he picked up Joshua and sat as much on the bed as he could and only smiled at Anielle when she scooted over so he could share the bed.

“So mama how is my little KC doing,” he said already giving his daughter a nickname.

“Sleeping like an angel how’s my JC, and Josh doing,” She asked making him blush.

“Where doing fine,” he said and Anielle chuckled as they both watched their little one sleep Anielle placing her head on JC’s shoulder and he rested his against her head.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 17 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
the end.... enjoy.

“Karen Joyce Chasez, how many times do I have to tell you not to pick on your brother,” Anielle scolded her daughter who was now three years old after she had taken his stuff animal away and played keep away with it.

“He took mine,” she said pouting her lip and Anielle shook her head she was sure that would have worked on JC, good thing he was in the studio doing some work on a band’s album but with becoming a stay at home mom until the kids where old enough to go to school and working on her first novel she felt like should switch places with him, well half the time anyways she loved her kids.

“I know and I already told him about that, now go to your room till I say you can come out,” she said turning Karen around and pushing her towards her room.

Turning towards the playroom where the incident had occurred she saw her little Josh, as sure as she was that Karen was rapped around her husbands finger she was sure the little boy who had fallen asleep on the stuff bear in the corner was rapped around her’s.

Picking him up she carried him to his room and taking his stuff animal with him and picked up Karen’s which had been behind the bear she headed towards the kids room.

Opening up the door she say her daughter with her head on her arms laying on her bed placing her son on his bed she placed his stuffed animal near him and watched him cuddle up with it before she walked over towards the other bed.

“KC,” Anielle whispered making her look up at her with her blue eyes she got from her father.

“I’m sorry mama,” she said.

“I know, here,” she said handing over the stuff animal her brother had hidden from her.

“I’m I still in trouble,” she questioned.

“We’ll see ok, how bout you take a nap and cool down and depening on what Daddy says,” Anielle started to say till Karen’s eyes got big.

“Daddy’s coming home,” she asked.

Anielle nodded, “Tonight, baby he’s been gone long huh,” she questioned and Karen just nodded.

“How bout I stay here till you fall asleep and than if your not up before Daddy comes home I’ll let him wake you,” She said to her daughter as she pulled her up in her arms and snuggled into the bed as much as she could being a full grown woman in a toddler bed.

--

Opening the door he called out to a house that was actually dark, but it seemed that everyone was home.

Turning on the hall light as he made his way towards the stairs he called again, “Anielle, KC, Josh,” he said than coming up towards the kids room he saw the from the light of the window his son who had joined his daughter and wife on one bed snuggled up together sleeping away.

“Welcome home,” he whispered to himself as he went over to the bed and picked up his son and placed himself next to Anielle who held Karen and smiled when he saw her open her eyes and smile at him.

“Hey Casper,” Anielle whispered.

“Hey Kate,” JC smiled back kissing her forehead than his daughters and than his son’s as he snuggled into the small bed with his family for the night, and breathed in his wonderful life as he shut his eyes.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=414