The Frankie Fantasy by Mere
Summary: A visual based of Justin's character in Alpha Dog, no sad murder scenes here folks, just a horny girl who tired of being ignored in her pothead boyfriend's life.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: None
Series: JTPC POTD Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3934 Read: 2890 Published: Sep 21, 2007 Updated: Sep 21, 2007

1. The Frankie Fantasy by Mere

The Frankie Fantasy by Mere

Last night Frankie was supposed to fuck you. You had it all ready for him, the lingerie he wanted you to wear, the liquor he wanted to get drunk on, even the particular type of lube he liked. Frankie and you had never really used it before, but he claimed that he wanted it to be slicker than a fucking slip ‘n slide when you did it. He claimed he wanted a wild night, he claimed he wanted to do you in every position in every room. He said he wanted to make you come more than ten times.

But….that was before Johnny came over. And that was before he got high.

And that was before you got a phone call with him laughing lightly to himself, “Gurl, I’m like high as a kite. I’ma chill out here tonight. Just call me tomorrow, awight gurl?” You were about to cuss him out or tell him to sober up and come over and fuck you. You were ready to scream at him.

But another laugh and a mumbled “how the fuck do you cut the phone off” later and all you heard was silence.

You decided to hang out by yourself a bit, figuring maybe he’d do it on his own, just maybe he’d be man enough to realize his mistake. He’d sober up and call you back later. Tell you he’d be over in a few minutes. But he never did and you went to bed frustrated, angry, and horny.

You sigh and pull the phone to your ear for the 3rd time that afternoon, hoping maybe, just maybe this time he’ll pick up. You don’t want to be one of those annoying, nagging girlfriends, but it seems like you’re going to have to. It was one of the reasons it took you so long to really get with him. He claimed he could handle a girlfriend, but his behavior, his absentmindedness had proven otherwise.

You wanted a man that cared about you, thought about you, really did want to be with you.

After three nights in a row of intense sex with him, you gave into his wishes. He started calling you his girlfriend and ever since it’s been a battle of catching him at the right time, hating the fact that he was high everyday, but secretly loving his silly, playful attitude. You hated how some of the time it made him tired and lazy, but loved how most of the time it made him rock hard, unable to fully be satisfied until after hours and hours of strong, powerful thrusts into your hot center.

“Yellow?” He picks up the phone in a sing-songy voice.

You sigh. It’s not even two and he’s already high. “Frankie.”

One of these days you’re gonna hide his weed.

“Gurl, what chew up to?” He sounds happy and excited to hear from you.

You give him the voice, the sexy, whiny voice and purr out, “I wanna hang out. You should come over.”

“The gangs all up in my place. You should bring ya fine ass over here.”

The smile drops from your face. Of fucking course he’s having a party.

“But what if I want to be alone with you?” You try to maintain that innocent, sex kitten voice, but you know the frustration and anger is starting to shine through.

“Gurl I got company!” He laughs and you can hear other people in the back laughing as well.

You’re annoyed.

“You mean you got people there smoking your weed.”

He’s quiet for a moment and then says, “And?”

You sigh. You’re gonna have to do this the hard way. If he’s not going to come over and fuck your brains out, then you’re just going to have to go to him.

“Fine…Fine,” You say. “I’ll see ya in a bit.”

You’re going to go over there, go to him and you’re gonna make his stupid, sexy ass pay.
----

You throw your purse and keys down on Frankie’s kitchen counter and knock off your flip flops, following the lingering, thick smell of marijuana and the sounds of laughter coming from the den.

When you walk in you see the party is only a handful of his friends, not as many as you had imagined but still way too many people. His eyes dart from the screen in front of him where he’s sitting on the floor to your face, but only for a second.

He smiles and turns his eyes back to the TV, “Hey gurl…” You walk over and stand right beside him, looking down at him. You hope he’ll stand up, hug you, kiss you, acknowledge you in some polite, loving way. But he doesn’t. He just sits there with his game controller in his hands. He’s propped himself up against one of the couches playing Keith in some game with guns and shooting and stuff that bores the crap out of you.

“I’m kickin his ass,” Frankie gloats to you with a smile.

“Are you now?” You look at Keith who’s lying on the end of the couch on his stomach. He rolls his eyes at you, smiling a little. “Hey guys,” You wave at everyone else in the room and move to prop yourself up on the couch Frankie’s leaning on.

Minutes pass and everyone’s still there, smoking or drinking. No one’s moved and everyone seems into the video game, which has you bored to tears.

You sigh and lean forward a little, your finger tracing along the back neckline of Frankie’s tank.

“Frankie…” You say in his ear.

It takes him a good 10 seconds to respond, “Yeah?”

You lean in some more and whisper lightly, “Don’t you wanna be alone?”

“Gurl…” He turns and kisses you briefly, laughing. “I’m playin’.”

You groan and ask, “Oh, well then what should I do?”

Once again, after 10 seconds he turns his face to yours but keeps his eyes on the screen, “Huh?”

Enough’s enough. If he wants to be a stupid pothead then so be it. But you’re gonna make him pay, you’re gonna make him do what you want. Even if it means playing hardball and with the way you’re positioned behind him, you know the perfect way to play his little game.

You shift a bit and lean in, pressing your lips lightly against the back of his neck. You open your mouth slightly and then pull away, blowing on his skin before moving your lips right beside his ear and whispering, “I want you to fuck me, Frankie.”

You glance at his face. He’s still staring at the screen but he’s licking his lips. You smile and continue, speaking slowly, softly, right into his ear, “I want what you didn’t give me last night. I want you to lay me down, spread me out and put that dick deep, deep inside me. I want you to start slow, sliding in and out. You don’t even know. You say you want me wet baby, I already am. I’m so fucking soaked.” You let your tongue flick just lightly against his ear and you groan against him, “And I don’t have on any panties”

“Shit…” You hear him breathe out quietly and glance to see that his character just got shot. You smile and look down. The controller he has in his lap is being pressed hard into his crotch.

Now he wants you. You know he wants you. And you’ve got him right where you want him.

“You fucking cock sucker!” Keith laughs at him and pushes at his shoulder. “That was the easiest move and you fucking got blasted!”

You mentally thank Keith for the idea and lean closer and suck on Frankie’s skin right under his ear. Then you moan quietly, pronouncing the words as clearly as possible, “Mmm, I wanna suck your cock. I want to taste it. I want to suck it hard and fast and then get up and slide down on you. Would you like that? Would you like me to just sit my little pussy down on top of your cock? Come on Frankie, don’t you wanna pound me hard, make me fucking cry because you do it so damn fast? Thinking about your thick dick just, shit baby, my little nipples are so hard right now and I want to squeeze them. Shit, I wanna touch myself. I want to put my fingers inside me and let you watch me do it.”

You push your mouth against the corner of his jaw, your finger still lightly running along the back of his neck. You suck against the bone there and smile to yourself when you see animated blood come over the screen and the words “game over” flash like a victory sign to you.

Keith raises his arms and hollers out in success.

Frankie’s jaw is tense and the controller is still being pressed into his lap.

You lick your lips and lean in to briefly kiss his cheek near the corner of his mouth.

“You wanna play again?” Keith asks.

You smile and say quickly into his ear, “But if you don’t want to fuck me I guess I can just go home and pull out my dildo, lay back on my bed, spread my legs wide and fuck myself all night.”

Before you can even get out the last word of your sentence, Frankie has stood up and is holding out the controller to the rest of the room asking, “Who wants to play?”

Some kid from the couch stands up and stumbles over, “I will.”

You smile.

Game fucking over.

His hand is on your wrist soon, branding you there, gripping tight. You glance at him, his eyes are red and his teeth are clenched and all he says in a deep, hoarse voice is, “Come on…”

He yanks you up and drags you down the hall.

You giggle, turn and wave to the group, “Later guys…”

They don’t hear you, and they don’t care. You smile. Finally.
-----
The door to his room slams shut and Frankie yanks you close to him and grits out inches from your face, “You little slut! What the fuck is your problem getting me hard out there?”

You smile when his grip lessens on your arm and you put your arms around his waist, pushing your hands up between the material of his shirt and the skin of his back. You purposefully push your breasts into his chest and you smile at him innocently. “What the fuck is your problem? Leaving me horny and wet and craving your dick for so long. You promised me Frankie.” You whine, knowing that it’ll turn him on, knowing this fake, innocent shit just makes his dick twitch. “Ten times. Ten fucking times you promised. And what do you do?”

You pout and pull your hands back and slide them away from him, making sure that your palm brushes against the crotch of his shorts before sauntering away from him, further into the room. It makes you ache to feel him thick and hot already. “You just fall asleep on Johnny’s couch. Maybe you’re just too scared.” You turn and narrow your eyes at him. “Maybe you just can’t keep it up that long.”

He stares at you for a moment and then nods to the crumbled green and white comforter on his bed. “Get on the fucking bed.”

You smile and gladly scramble up on top of it, meeting him halfway and letting him pull you against him.

He kisses you hard, thrusting his tongue into your mouth. He tastes more like beer than weed and it turns you on even more. His hands are all over you, grabbing your tits through your shirt, pulling on your hair so you can’t move your lips from his. One of his hands stays fisted in your hair and the other moves down to your thigh and upward under the material of your denim skirt.

You smile when his hand goes up over your ass. He pulls back and stares at you wide eyed, realizing that you weren’t lying about the whole no-panties thing.

“Shit…” He growls and grabs at the skin under his hand.

Suddenly the door swings open and his friend Ty is there, leaning in, holding onto the door frame and the doorknob, smiling. “Dude, where’s your dad keep the liquor?”

You roll off Frankie and groan. This is not happening. “Are you seriously asking me this?” Frankie says in a biting tone.

Ty shrugs, completely oblivious to the fact that you two were making out, or either he just doesn’t give a shit. “I forgot.”

It’s one of the worst things about Frankie and his friends. They seem to have no notion of privacy and tend to interrupt each other and not care. It annoys the shit out of you.

“In the wood cabinet down the hallway.”

“Thanks…” He smiles and then adds, “sorry” before pulling the door shut behind him.

Frankie sighs and you watch him rub his hands over his face. You push yourself up against the head board and look down at your nails, waiting for him to roll over, push up your skirt and start licking against your clit.

He just lays there.

You roll your eyes and decide you’re going to have to go for the insults to get him to realize your still there. Sometimes making him angry is the only way to get him to snap out of his daze. “Why in the hell would you rather get high with Johnny and play a fucking video game than get to rub on my breasts and fuck my pussy, Frankie?” He pulls his hands away from his face and turns to look up at you. “Are you gay? I mean I know Elvis has been hanging out with you lately, but…”

He’s on top of you in a manner of seconds, his teeth biting at your bottom lip. He pulls away roughly and spats out in your face, “Shut up, you whore, or I’m gonna shut you up with my dick.”

You stare at him and try to keep your angry face on, but soon a smile peeks through your lips and his eyes relax and you lean in and kiss him slowly. He pulls back with a deep laugh and a smile. This is the Frankie you love. This is the Frankie that’s your boyfriend. You feel his hand on your thigh again and you lean up and whisper close to his lips, “I’m your whore.”

He starts rubbing his body against yours. You can feel how hard he is in his shorts, pressing into you, sliding roughly, trying to get in between, but you keep your legs straight instead of spreading them, just teasing him all the more. In reality you’re torturing yourself as well. You want to feel that against you, you want him to press it hard against you.

His hand is up higher now, no longer on the outside of your thigh but moving over the top of it, moving to where you want it. You can’t wait to feel those fingers plunging deep into you. You love it cause he’ll do it hard, curving his fingers, spreading them within you and then he’ll pull them out and suck them slowly, making sure you watch him lick your wetness.

His mouth wanders against your cleavage and you feel his other hand move to hold your breast against his mouth. His fingers so near your clit and so near pulling the material of your shirt down so he can kiss against your nipples.

“Frankieee…” You curse out loud, bang on the mattress and feel him roll off you again. You stare at his door. There’s that blonde bitch you really don’t like anyway, twirling her hair on her finger and smiling at him like the ditzy cunt she is. “Can I call and see if Mike and Sasha wanna come over and swim?”

“I don’t give a fuck!” He yells at her and she scoffs, rolls her eyes, flips him off and turns to leave. You clench your fists trying to control your anger and frustration.

“Shit,” Frankie says, “she didn’t close the door.”

You breathe, feeling the anger leave you and be completely replaced with want for this man. You laugh and roll over on top of him. By now you don’t give a fuck. Leave the door open for all you care, a fucking audience might not be a bad idea. Might just turn you on more. You push his chest down from where he was pushing himself up to go close it and you start kissing his neck again, right against the “Frankie” tattoo that you adore.

“Don’t you dare get up,” you command.

You move your hand up over his chest and then down, gripping his cock through the material of his shorts. It’s hard and sticking straight up, too excited to let the material pin it down. You look down his body and watch your hands play over him. You bet his head is glistening and deep red. You want to see it. You move your hand up over his stomach and chest, pulling up his shirt as you go, ready to take it off him.

You’re ready for this. You’ve fucking been ready.

“Hey Franks?” You hear Keith’s raspy voice and you feel like this is a sick joke, but you don’t care anymore. Let them keep playing it. It doesn’t matter. The skin on his neck tastes sweet and a bit salty, just like him and you want to feel the hard, smooth skin of his dick against your hand, sliding easily. You want to feel it deep inside you, stretching your walls. “We might run to the store. Do you want anything?”

You can feel Frankie’s head turn so he can look at the door and you’re done with his attention being on every one else but you. It’s time to end this once and for all.

“Does it look like I want anything?” Frankie says and you smile and move your hand back down over him and straight into his shorts.

“Well I didn’t…whoa…”

You smile at Keith’s shocked voice and grip Frankie hard. He’s heavy and swollen. You hear him gasp when you grip him tight and pull him out over his boxers and shorts. You sit up and Frankie’s staring at you with wide eyes, excited and scared at the same time. Lust in his eyes and astonishment.

You pull one leg over Frankie’s hips so you’re straddling him, hovered above him, your denim skirt riding up. You’re still holding on to his cock in your hand and you turn to Keith, who’s standing there shocked in the doorway.

You smile and slide your wet core straight down on him.

He grips your hips with his hands and you smile as Keith licks his lips and clutches the door.

“You’re welcome to watch…” You say in a sweet, innocent voice.

Keith just blinks.

You laugh and turn back to look down at Frankie who’s smiling at you like you’re the best thing he’s ever seen. He looks pleased with you, maybe even proud of you.

You can feel him lifting up the back of your skirt to grab your ass and you start to rock on him slowly, feeling his hand grip your skin, loving the way he’s biting his lip so hard.

“Shit gurl,” he breathes and you keep rocking, getting harder and harder with each motion.

He smacks your ass and you moan.

He starts to thrusts his hips against you and he’s going so deep, hitting your spot every time you push your hips down. He smacks you again and you feel his hand on your shirt, on your breasts, gripping rough and soon he’s got your breasts spilling out over the scoop neck of your shirt. He licks his lips, still thrusting up against you. His hand is on your shoulder and he pulls you down, forcing you to lean down over him so he can suck your nipples.

He sucks them hard, making you moan. Being bent like that makes you pull off him half way and he starts trusting against you like an animal, pounding into you like a machine in overdrive. You’re so wet and he’s so powerful you hear his dick smacking against you. Smacking up in you.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

It’s too much and too fast and you pull back quick, making his teeth grind against your nipple as you pull way. You keep one hand on his chest, keeping his shirt still tucked under his arms and you hold your other one over your clit, rubbing violently.

“Yeah gurl, rub that shit.” He smacks you again and you feel your pussy open up against him and you go down harder as he fucks you and fucks you, over and over again. Your ass feels stingy and numb from where he’s been slapping you, but it feels so, so fucking good.

It’s rough and it hurts and you don’t care.

You fingers are furious over your little clit and you start to feel it building and building. You start to whine, “Frankieee…”

“Fuck me girl! Yeah, fuck me hard.” You slam down on him again and again and he keeps slapping and slapping you with his hand, smacking up in you with his dick. His eyes stay boring into yours and that bottom lip is still tucked between his teeth.

You can’t take it anymore and put both your hands flat against the pillow on each side of his head and start pulsating hard against his cock, making your ass bounce. He grips your hip with one hand and moves the other in between you pinching your clit.

That’s all it takes. You’re there and when you look down in his blue eyes, bloodshot and happy, his bottom lip still in between his teeth and but his upper lip lopsided into a smirk, you’re there.

“Come for me, my little slut,” he says breathless and harsh against your face.

And you do. His hips are wild, but yours hold steady, deep, deep down on him and you groan and your back arches, pushing you further on him. His hands are on your ass, gripping tight and you moan and moan and clutch at his shoulders. Soon you hear yourself scream out when he explodes deep up inside of you. You can feel him groan from way down within his lungs.

You squeal lightly in a high pitched tone when the last wave hits you and suddenly you body completely relaxes and collapses down against his.

He’s laying there breathing deeply underneath you and chuckling to himself. You smile and kiss his shoulder. Your pussy feels sore, hot and sticky and you wouldn’t have it any other way.

“I fucking love you.” He laughs, running a hand over your hair. You can’t stop smiling. This is the Frankie you love. You muster up enough energy to pull back a little bit. He’s still deep within you and you glance at the door.

You gasp when you see not only Keith there, by Ty, and that other kid and a couple of the girls are there with their hands over their mouths. All of them have wide, shocked eyes.

Keith stares at you and says “Oh shit” in a hoarse voice.

And all you can do fall down against you boyfriend and laugh.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=425