Fuck the Laundry by glitter15
Summary: (JTPC POTD). Laundry fun.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3450 Read: 3192 Published: Sep 29, 2007 Updated: Sep 29, 2007

1. Fuck the Laundry by glitter15

Fuck the Laundry by glitter15

You smile as you watch your girlfriend, bent at the knees, crouched down, sifting through a few baskets of laundry. She's tossing clothing items into differently strewn piles across the already cluttered floor, lazily throwing the clothes left and right, darks into one section, and lights into another.

You smile to yourself again, looking down at her, just appreciating her backside for a moment; the curve of her ass and the smooth expanse of skin that leads from her shoulder blades up to her neck, her hair pulled into a messy ponytail, tiny wisp falling down and out of place…

Mmm, ya know, if you walked a little further, and she put her palms down flat, pushed her body forward, opened herself up to you…yeah, then she'd be in the perfect position for you to fuck her from the back. And you haven't fucked her like that in a while. That'd be nice, just to bend her over and hear her moan your name.

Shit, that'd be nice. Suddenly clearing your throat, you decide to make your presence known at this very idea, wanting nothing more than to get in her good graces and quickly, so that you can have her again. "Aheeem," you cough loudly, purposely letting her know you've arrived in your most non-discreet way.

But she only takes a second to glance at you over her shoulder… and you don't miss the way her eyes roll before she turns back around. She continues her duty at hand, just as if she'd never even seen you to begin with.

Dammit… you were right, she is still mad at you.

When you left this morning, you got into a stupid little mini-argument because she thought you would be spending the entire day with her and you couldn't. Something had come up with work, you were told last night, and she had been disappointed because you forgot to tell her about the meeting until last minute. Last minute being when you rolled out of bed after morning love-making, kissing her forehead and hopping up to leave with just a quick explanation.

Oh, she was pissed.

You aren't quite sure why, she's usually pretty level-headed and doesn't overreact about things. But today, today she even yelled at you as you quickly got dressed this morning, throwing a pillow at your head on your way out the bedroom door. Shit, she even had the nerve to say she wouldn't be sleeping in the same bed with you tonight….you wouldn't be getting any in a long time…and that she was sick of your fucking snoring! (Which no, isn't true, 'cause you don't snore) but you realized then that she definitely wasn't happy with the little stunt you were pulling.

You were kind of hoping by the time you got home, she'd have forgotten all about your little morning tiff, but apparently not. She's almost done sorting the clothes by now, and you wonder what she'll do once she's done?

Maybe you should say something.

"Babe listen, I know you're…"

"I'm busy right now," she stubbornly cuts you off, getting up at once. She bends down after she stands up, and you stare at her ass while she grabs a pile of clothes, taking them towards the adjacent laundry room.

Okay so you're getting nowhere with this, and you suppose this is gonna call for drastic measures. You guess there's only one thing left to do. You'll simply have to make her forget she's mad at you.

Taking your black polo shirt off so you're left in only your undershirt, you follow behind her and wrap one of your arms around her tiny waist. You use the other to reach passed her, dropping your shirt into the abyss that is the washer before you two. Bringing your other arm down and wrapping it against her next, you pull her close until you have her in a backwards hug. You dip your head down, bringing your mouth right next to her ear as she messes with the knobs on the washer, adjusting the temperature of the water and whatever else.

You place a soft kiss to her neck and sweetly you ask her, "Can you wash my shirt with the stuff, too?"

You feel her tense finally, probably in anger and it makes you wanna chuckle. You know you can change her mind. She's not gonna stay mad at you forever. "Well it's not like you already didn't throw it in there," she answers you sarcastically.

She twists another knob that says the size of the load. Then she tries to be slick and pull out of your grasp but you just tighten your grip around her waist instead. "C'mmon girl..." You carefully plead with her, "Don't be mad at me now."

She shakes her head, wriggling a bit before finally she stops. "I'm not mad Justin," she explains with resignation.

"Yes you are mad, Kaleena," you mock back.

She sighs loudly. "No, Justin. I'm not," she says again. "But please… just get out of the way and let me go… I need to finish putting the soap in and wash these clothes and I can't very well do that with you breathing all over me."

Ugh. Breathing all over her? Please. She says it likes it's such a bad thing that you're so close. She's being a bitch and she's really starting to make you think she needs a good fuckin'; maybe that'll teach her a lesson about being mad at you for nothin'.

"Ya know, fine…" you say, a little pissed off now as well. "I'll let you wash your little fuckin' clothes in peace then!" You let go of her and step back after you say that, sounding like a 3 year old who didn't just get his way, but not really caring all that much. You don't make any move to leave the laundry room and keep your threat though. Instead, you just stand there dumbly, expecting her response.

And then she turns around and crosses her arms over her chest, giving you the glare she gives you when you've pissed her off even more. She's leaning back against the washer now, having a silent battle with you as you stand there for a few seconds and stare at each other, daring the other to move.

Damn, damn her for being her. You think she's a sexy little girl, even when she's mad. Like right now. Hell, maybe she's even more sexy than usual when she's mad. All you know is you'd like to slam that fucking washer top shut and lift her up, forget all the fighting, and maybe, no definitely fuck the hell out of her for a little bit. Then you'd have to take her off the washer midfuck, wanting to do her in another postion, and you'd have to bend her over with her hands on the dryer, fuckin' her from behind till her little pussy got sore.

Yeah, that'd be nice. Real nice. And if only she wasn't so pissed right now, you'd bet she'd really like that…

Biting your bottom lip, you suddenly notice her gaze is shifting and you follow her eyes down, noticing her noticing the apparent bulge in your jeans. Yeah she knows your secret. You're not mad, you're just horny as hell. It's not secret anymore, what you're really thinking about right now. She has her eyes locked on your crotch, zoned in on it for a while, and it causes you to smile again.

You look up, and you're kinda surprised when she steps forward at the same time, giving you a small shove with her palms flat against your chest for a moment. Mmm, you love it when her hands are on you. ..

"Why couldn't you just stay with me this morning?" She pouts, looking up at you all sexy. Her tone isn't angry anymore and you have to grin 'cus you know you've got her. She's horny too, and she's not gonna pass this up. Besides, she was never really mad at you, she was just disappointed. You fully intend to make up for it, though. She doesn't have to worry about that.

Grabbing her hands, you pull her against you tight, wrapping her arms around your waist before giving her a tight hug. You nuzzle your face against her neck, stopping briefly to place a few soft kisses along there as well. "I'm sorry, I should've told you earlier that I had to leave…but I forgot ……I'm sorry baby," you tell her apologetically.

Your arms are now rubbing along the sides of her body, up and down, slowly, gently as you listen to her ramble in response, "I know, and I'm sorry for being a bitch, I wasn't really mad…it's just….it's just, I wanted you to stay and…"

"I know," you say, cutting her off. Really, you don't need to talk about this anymore. You guys just need to get undressed already. With that in mind, you begin to softly suck on the skin on her neck, gripping her hips tightly, doing your best to make her forget…

"And..and, ooo…." She moans a little at your mouth against her skin.

Still, she finds a way to think straight during your assault, adding, "and I wanted to cuddle with you but…but noooooo…"

This is unacceptable. She needs to let it go.

"You had…" She lets out a little gasp in the middle of her speech this time, finally you think, just as you grab her ass when she says 'had', pushing her forward until she's pressed hard up against your dick. Seriously, enough of the bull shit. Time to get down to business.

"Justin…"

"Yeah, that's me… you feel that gurl? That's my hard dick," you tell her in a low, seductive voice.

Kaleena giggles, pulling her arms from around your waist and bringing them forward, rubbing them up and at the hem of your wife beater. "You're sick…" she laughs. "And to think, I was trying to have a meaningful conversation with you."

"Shhh, I don't wanna talk." Your hands go forward and hers drop from the bottom of your shirt. You're gripping her tits through the front of her little tank top now and you start to massage them roughly. Her breathing has picked up, increasingly so, and you notice she's suddenly lost the will to talk. "Know what I wanna do though?" you add, letting go her breasts, sliding your hands under her tank top next and then unsnapping her bra.

"What?" she breathes out, shakily responding.

You smirk at her, pausing in trying to get her upper half undressed, and you tell her, "I wanna fuck you… right here…right on top of that washing machine behind us."

"T-too bad, " she groans, though her hands have lifted and she's letting you slide her tank top off, yanking her bra off next. "I'm not letting you…"

"Not too bad," you intterupt authoritatively, bringing your hands to her breasts again and playing with her hard nipples, "You're gonna let me fuck you. And you know you want me to…"

"Why would I? What's in it for me?" She asks, pulling your hands away from her chest.

You raise an eyebrow at her, smirking devilishly. Suddenly you rush forward, and in one swift motion you've picked her up, walking her backwards. Her breast are pressed against your hard chest and she's holding you by the neck, as you reach behind the two of you and slam the washer lid shut. You place her on top of it, her ass right on the edge, and lick your lips, as she traces her finger over the cross on your upper arm.

"What's in it for you?" you finally answer her. " Hmm," you pretend to think, "well, firstly, I'll fuck you hard… so, so hard that it'll make your little pussy hurt… " you begin to tell her.

Kaleena has a pleased glint in her eyes, and she smiles at you, pausing in her fascination with your tattoo. She looks at you sideways, "Yeah'? How you gonna do that big boy…"

"How do you think?" You ask her, glancing down at your hard dick. You quickly unbuckle your belt then, unbuttoning your jeans, and letting them slide down your hips. They fall at a pool around your ankles, but you don't bother to step out of them as she sits there and watches you strip. You slide your boxers down next and promise her, "I'm gonna put it in you and fuck you deep, real reaaaaaaaaaal deep girl…"

"But Mr. Timberlake…why would I want you to do that?" She feigns an innocent voice. Contradictorily, she reaches down and tugs at your wife beater. "Take that off, too…"

You do so and then you take her thighs and open them up, pulling her forward till her ass is on the edge of the washer as far as she can sit. "You wanna cum?" you ask her, grabbing her pajama shorts and pulling them down along with her panties quickly.

"Well, I--"

You waste no time, rubbing your fingers along her wet slit. She's soaking, as she arches her back a little, gripping the sides of the washer machine roughly. She's breathing real shallow and she's got a real tight grip on the machine as her little pussy has easily just sucked in two of your long fingers…yeah, just like that.

"No, I asked you a question little girl," you bark, sliding your fingers in and out of her , torturing her real, real slow. By the time you've finger fucked her like this for a few more seconds, she's fucking sopping a and you go to rub her clit with your thumb.

"Whu..…uut…. did you ask me a-again…" she pants, shuddering when you begin to rub it in small circles. "Oh my God, I--"

Your voice is husky, rough and low, as you repeat yourself intently, "I said. Do. You. Want.to.fucking. cum?"

"God yeeeees," Kaleena groans out. " Fuck just, Justin--Jesus, don't you stop that..."

You smirk, curling you fingers inside her then, torturing her as much as you possibly can. For fucks' sake, you have your fucking girlfriend, naked, on top of the washer machine, as you finger fuck her to death. Life is good right now, and your damn cock is throbbing. Kaleena cries out at your fingers curl inside her, a moan so sexy you could cum yourself. "Yeah right there…is that it, huh girl?"

Her body heaves, her breaths short. "Uhhh..mmm…."

" Yeah, yeah..Daddy knows your spot…" you taunt her some more.

She attempts to close her legs tighter at your words, her hands gripping the machine. She looks gorgeous, fuckin' gorgeous, your fingers buried deep inside her. Fuck, you wanna put your cock deep in her now instead…

With this in mind, suddenly pulling your hand away from her, you reach down and start to pump your hard dick right in front of her face. She whimpers at the loss, looking down and watching your hand that was fucking her, fuck yourself now. "Justin …"

"You want it?" You tease her, smiling and watching your hand move on your cock. You look up at her, licking your lips, biting at the bottom one in pleasure. Her eyes are fixated on you and you like her watching you. It makes it even better. You like knowing she wants your hand to be her, squeezing you tight while you fuck the hell out of her.

"You know I do…" She moves her hands forward from against the machine, quickly wrapping them around your neck and pulling you in close to her so that you drop your hand away from its work. Your dick hits the opening of her pussy and she shudders.

"Goddammit, Justin, you better fuck me right now…" she threatens, low and sexy in your ear.

You chuckle against her, and wanting nothing more than to oblige her request, you push forward, slowly entering her wet depths. Her pussy is tight and wet and it feels perfect. You start to slide in and out of her at a rhythmic rate, grunting against her every so often. Goddamn, she feels fucking amazing inside.

Reaching behind you, you grab her hands around your neck and bring them down against the washer machine again. She leans back, gripping the machine, her tits forward as you fuck her into a frenzied state. Over and over again, you pound into her, wanting to make her cum right on your cock. Your practically about to blow, as her tight walls keep tightening and tightening around you. With each thrust, her moans come a little louder, her breathing a little more shallow.

You want her scream your name. "Fuck, girl…I love you…" you tell her, bringing your hand down to rub her aching clit. You continue to slam into her and know she's getting close.

"Justinnnn.."

"Cum on girl…let go…" You coax her.

You keep on rubbing her, circling in on her until you know she's gonna lose it…

And then…

"I-I…shiiiiit, J…"

"Yeah, baby just like that... "you tell her softly, not once stopping your movements.

"Oh my God…" Her body starts to shake all at once, your finger digging into her clit, her pussy squeezing you fully.

It takes her a moment before she looks up at you weakly, breathing heavily, you still buried inside her, her still aching around you. You smile down at her, knowing you kept your promise, knowing she's probably not ready for round 2.

"Oh my god that was…"

"Oh no little girl….Don't you think we're done yet, I still have to cum," you tell her definitely.

Her eyes widen and she bites her lip, all innocent, all satisfied...not caring that your dick hasn't gotten off. She squeezes herself around you, dammit…She's gonna get it again, you swear…

"But Mr. Timberlake, I don't think we can…I mean, maybe you should wait…I mean, what about the laundry? It's still not started…" she reminds you, sweetly, as if you really give a hell, battering her eyelashes at you as you look down at your cock still inside her.

Before you can get back to your fucking, your answer is simple:

"Girl…" you say. "Fuck the laundry. I'm not done with you yet."

You lift her legs high, so her calves are resting against your shoulders and then grasp her thighs. You pick up where you left off immediately, your dick pounding in and out of her for all your worth. You don't waste a minute, or give her any mercy, fucking her deep and hard, almost like you're gonna die right this instant if you don't cum. Your body is on fire and you need a release.


She cries out as you impale her, her name falling off your lips in between curses. You feel yourself start to lose it, things becoming hazy. She moans as you pound quickly into her, the front of your thighs banging against the front of the washer. She freezes up for a second and her pussy clenches tightly around your cock for the second time.

Tension is churning in your stomach as you groan, "You like that?....My god, you feel so fucking good."

She's so tight around you now, moaning and biting her lip, but you can't slow down. It almost hurts. "Fuck gurl...I'm gonnna gonna.....shit.."

It builds and builds and with one long, hard thrust into her slick heat, you explode inside of her. You release her thighs and have to hold on to the sides of the washer for balance as you breathe like you just ran a thousand miles. You glance down at her, and she's breathing crazy ragged too. She has a little smile on her lips and grin when you've gained your composure. Sweetly you tell her, "Heh heh okay, baby...now you can do the laundry."
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=434