The Newlywed Game by angel_from_africa
Summary: It's the final straw.. and JC's acting overly suspisious....
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Humor
Challenges: None
Series: The Board Game Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1428 Read: 1201 Published: Oct 04, 2007 Updated: Oct 04, 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Newlywed Game by angel_from_africa

The Newlywed Game by angel_from_africa
The Newly Wed Game.

Now the ladies have decided to choose the game, just to make the boys stop fighting and this time around JC has definitely decided not to play. But everyone is overly suspicious of him because he keeps walking in and out of the room for no reason.
“Jayce do you want something?” Justin asks with an annoyed tone and JC looks at everyone with narrowed eyes.
“No,” he says, then walks back out the room and everyone is left wondering.
“What the fuck?” Chris asks and Justin shrugs.
“I dunno, he’s just odd,” Justin says and they all agree.
“You can say that again,” Joey replies and JC hears them.
“I’m not odd!” JC’s voice calls and everyone laughs.
“Okay guys move on to the questions,” Lance says taking charge, he doesn’t want to know why JC keeps walking in he just wants him and Tiff to win, they’ve already predicted the scores and he want to prove Justin wrong.
“Okay so is it the ladies turn?” Tiffany asks and Lance nods.
“Yeah we go first then the rest of them,” Lance says looking at everyone and Justin protests.
“Hey wait, how come you two get to go first?” Justin asks and Lance shrugs.
“Because, we’re special. Now Tiff ask me a memory question then the other guys will answer whatever memory question they get from their girls,” Lance says trying to explain the rules. Tiffany nods and picks up a MEMORY card and is about to read it to Lance when Justin interrupts.
“You’re not THAT special,” Justin says and Lance sighs.
“Yes we are, now can we play or do you want to continue arguing?” Lance asks and Justin just pouts, he’ll get his revenge later.
“What will you partner say, “he hates it when I call him..?”” Tiffany asks and Lance rushes to write down the question, knowing that they will match. “Okay Cam you go.”
Cameron smiles and picks up a Memory card. “Okay J, “Where would you most like to go for our honeymoon?” If we ever get married that is,” Cameron says and Justin hesitates.
“Wait,” he says and everyone groans, he always wants to bloody wait.
“What J? Just answer the bloody question so these freaks can have a go,” Cameron asks in frustration and Justin looks at her.
“What do you mean if we ever get married?” Justin asks and Cameron rolls her eyes.
“Well have you proposed yet?” Cameron asks and Lance chuckles.
“No,” Justin mumbles and Lance laughs harder, along with Tiffany.
“And he ain’t planning to!” Lance howls with laughter and Cameron glares at Lance.
“Shut up Lance,” Cameron says getting annoyed with that couple already.
“Oi!” Tiffany says, “Don’t tell my man to shut up!”
“I’ll tell him what ever I please,” Cameron says and Chris sighs.
“I don’t give a shit. J answer the question so Jamie and I can have our go,” Chris says and Justin shrugs in defeat and answers Cameron’s question putting Tiffany and Cameron’s argument to rest.
“Okay..” Jamie begins, but just as she’s about to ask Chris a question JC waltz’s back into the room, everyone groans.
“What now Chasez?” Chris asks annoyed and JC looks at him suspiciously.
“Nothing,” JC says and walks back out.
“Okay, okay that’s just weird,” Justin says throwing his hands up.
“You can say that again,” Chris says eyeing the door.
“Why does he keep walking in and out of the room like that?” Jamie asks and everyone shrugs, they don’t really know.
“I think he has issues,” Joey says and everyone agrees.
“I don’t have issues!” JC calls from the other room, okay now everyone’s just confused.
“Yes you do!” They all call back and wait for a response, nothing but silence.
“I swear, there’s something up with him today,” Justin comments and Chris looks around in frustration.
“It doesn’t matter, Jamie ask me our question,” Chris says and Jamie nods.
“Okay C, “How many ex’s have you had before me?”” Jamie asks and Chris writes down his answer. “Okay your go Kel.” Kelly nods and is about to ask Joey her question when Justin interrupts.
“Wait,” Justin says and everyone complains. “How come Jayce can hear us all the time?”
“Who cares?” Joey says, “Stop thinking about Jayce, one would think you’re in love with him or something.” Lance sees his chance and steps in.
“He is,” Lance says and Justin glares at Lance while everyone else fall about laughing.
“I am not!” Justin says, “I was just wondering! He’s being very suspicious!”
“And why do you care J?” Lance asks amid fits of laughter.
“Because it’s very annoying,” Justin says. “If he walks in here one more time…” Right on cue JC walks back into the room, okay now this is getting annoying.
“Jayce, what is wrong with you? Is there a problem we can help you with?” Chris asks and JC looks at him and shakes his head.
“No,” JC states and is about to walk back out when Lance stops him.
“Then can you tell us why you keep on walking in and out for no reason?” Lance says and JC shrugs.
“I lost something,” he says as if this answers everything.
“Like what? What could you possibly have lost?” Justin asks rolling his eyes and JC shakes his head.
“Nothing,” JC says and without another word he walks back out the room.
“Okay, now how can he have lost nothing?” Tiffany asks, “That’s not possible, he’s up to something.”
“Who gives a shit, Kel please ask me our question,” Joey says, he doesn’t care JC’s always acting odd.
“Okay Joe, “When was the first time we kissed?”” Kelly asks and Joey strains to remember. “Don’t tell me you have to think about that. Was I really that bad?”
“No you were worse,” Chris chortles and Kelly throws something at him, but no one really knows what it is.
“What the fuck?” Chris asks ducking as that something, which now looks like a shoe, flies past his head. Joey laughs.
“Ha Kirkpatrick!” Joey says amiss fits of laughter, “You’re classic!”
“Shut up Joe or you’ll get it too,” Kelly says and Joey shuts up, but Lance doesn’t.
“Yeah Joe you don’t want a shoe thrown at you,” Lance says and Justin chuckles.
“No that would be you,” Justin says and Lance glares at him.
“Watch it Timberlake,” Lance growls and Justin throws his hands up in pretend defence.
“Ohhh I’m so scared Bass!” Justin says, their classic saying now days. Before Justin can do anything Lance has lunged at him and grabbed him by the throat.
“Lance!” Cameron yells and glares at Tiffany. “Tiff control your psycho man!”
“Did you just call my man psycho?” Tiffany asks angrily and Cameron nods pointing to Lance and Justin.
“Yes I did, what you gonna do about it?” Cameron asks and Tiffany glowers at her.
“Why you…” Tiffany says and attacks Cameron, grabbing her by the throat.
“See what you’ve done!” Joey says to Chris, “Because you couldn’t keep your trap shut.”
“Me? This is your entire fault!” Chris exclaims and Joey scowls.
“It is not!” Joey exclaims and Chris nods furiously, wrong reply. Joey grabs Chris by the throat and proceeds to strangle him too.
“Kelly!” Jamie calls, “Tell your man to get away from Chris!”
“Why so that Chris can attack him?” Kelly asks and Jamie nods.
“You would like that wouldn’t you?” Jamie says and Kelly sighs in frustration.
“No what I would like…” Kelly says and attacks Jamie, great now everyone is fighting. Just then JC walks back into the room and everyone stops in mid-fight still holding each other’s throats looking at him suspiciously.
“Great another fight,” JC says with a roll of his eyes. “Having fun?”
“We’re not fighting!” Everyone calls together despite their actions and JC nods.
“Yeah sure you aren’t,” he says and sighs. “Well then I’ll let you get back to it.” He walks out the room and closes the door behind him, leaving everyone very confused.
“What the fuck?” Justin says and everyone agrees causing them to stop fighting.
“Yeah now that was just weird,” Lance says. At least the Newly Wed game does make every one agree on one thing, JC is just strange.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=453