The Love Camera by alimera
Summary: I smile as the beep and flash of my camera goes off, but he doesn't move an inch. He's still knocked out on the bed in front of me. I'm sitting on a chair across from him, wearing his boxers and his dress shirt that I threw on the ground the night before. I just had to take that picture of him.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1341 Read: 1860 Published: Oct 13, 2007 Updated: Oct 13, 2007
Story Notes:
This is just a short I wrote for the pic of the day on the JTPC thread on JJB...

1. the love camera by alimera

the love camera by alimera
*FLASH*



I smile as the beep and flash of my camera goes off, but he doesn't move an inch. He's still knocked out on the bed in front of me. I'm sitting on a chair across from him, wearing his boxers and his dress shirt that I threw on the ground the night before. I just had to take that picture of him.



I surprised him last night. After his concert, I was waiting for him in this hotel room. Instead of asking me what I was doing here, he wordlessly led me into the bedroom and we made love-five times. When I had pumped him completely dry, he had finally asked me what I was doing there.



"Can't I visit my husband?" I answered him.



He responded by kissing me sweetly, and saying, "You know I love it when you surprise me."



I would still be in the bed with him right now, but I was woken up this morning when our daughter Mia called my cell phone. She was with Grandma Lynn but she missed her Mommy and Daddy. She wanted to talk to Justin, but I looked over at him and he was dead to the world. I guess I wore him out more than usual.



I shiver when I put my camera down and Justin's shirt falls down my shoulder a little bit, exposing me to the air conditioning. Suddenly, being in the bed with Justin sounds like a wonderful idea. I get off the chair and crawl across the bed, shifting the covers so they're over me and I'm surrounded by his oven-like warmth. I leaned back and placed my head on his outstretched arm, and he finally stirs.



His eyes flutter then open, and he trains them on me. "Hey."



"Hey yourself. Sleep well?" I asked him.



He tightens his arm under my head, using it to pull me closer. "I always sleep well when you're with me." He shifts again, pulling his arms away.



"Where are you going?"



"I have to go to the bathroom," he grumbles before getting up out of the bed.



Great, I think to myself. The moment ruined, I consider getting out of the bed myself. But then I catch a whiff of the covers, and I smile when I smell Justin's cologne, and him-that undeniable "him" smell that I swoon over. No, I think I'll stay right here. Just when I'm about to doze off again, the bed moves under me and I open my eyes to see Justin hovering directly above me. And he's still naked. He leans down and kisses me, and I giggle a little when I taste mouthwash.



He pulls the covers off me completely, and I shiver again. "Justin, I'm cold."



"Have I ever told you how hot you look wearing my clothes?" he whispers.



I'm not so cold anymore, especially when I look down to see him almost standing at full attention. "No, maybe you should tell me."



He settles himself on top of me, with both his elbows right by my arms. The warmth of his naked body on top of mine makes me feel like I need to get out of his clothes, like yesterday fast. His hands work on the one button I used to close his shirt before spreading it and trailing kisses all along my torso. "You look ridiculously hot in my clothes, baby."



I groan as he kisses along my neck, and I feel the familiar warmth flow through my belly and down lower. "Fuck, Justin."



"You're hot for me, aren't you?"



Damn him for knowing me so well.



He turns me over, pulling my arms out of his shirt and tossing it back on the floor. I feel him poke my left cheek as he leans down and kisses the top of my back, making me hiss. He rubs his hands up and down my back, turning me on even more. "J, please…" I plead.



"Tell me what you want me to do," he whispers in my ear, his voice husky.



I turned back over and I sat up to meet his face, my lips hungrily devouring his. "Make love to me, baby."



He gives me that adorable smirk before reaching down and pulling his boxers down off my body. He kisses me as he enters my warmth, and I gasp as he thrusts in deep. I look up at him and I see him smiling mischievously. He SO did that on purpose.



I tighten my legs around his hips and thread my feet under his calves, holding on for dear life. I run my hands down his back, digging my nails in when he hits my spot. My hands trailed down lower, finally at his ass. I grabbed a handful and, if possible, I'm turned on even more when he moans in my ear.



I try to hang on and wait for him to finish with me, but he's got me so good that I can't hold on anymore. "Baby, I-I…can't…"



Justin leans up a little bit to look me in the eyes. "Go for it, girl."



I grab his ass tighter, making him pound harder until I see colors and stars flash behind my closed lids. God I love him.



When my high diminishes, I'm drawn back to Justin. I open my eyes and I see him smiling at me. "Ready for another one?"



I groan when he touches that ultra-sensitive spot again. "Oh God." I swear this man is a genius.



He reaches behind me and pulls me up to where we're both sitting. I look into his blue eyes and smile as he continues to piston himself in me. I love this position. I feel so connected to him, and we can kiss all we want without anything getting in our way.



I'm getting there again when he grips my hips harder, his way of telling me he's almost there too. We take each other over the edge, and my head drops onto his shoulder as I feel his warm seed shoot up all throughout my insides. I think I can tell him now.



I lean back, and he holds my head up with his right hand. "I have something to tell you."



He looks confused. "What?" I smile, and suddenly it dawns on him. "Are we…?"



I nod. "We are."



He kisses me before letting out a loud whoop, making me burst into a fit of giggles. "We're gonna have another baby!"



I sigh as he places me down on the mattress and holds his head to my stomach. "You won't be able to hear it yet, J."



He looks up at me with so much love radiating from his eyes that it makes me tear up. "I hope it's a boy."



"I do too."



I hear my cell phone ring again, and I look up at the nighttable. "That's probably Mia again-she called earlier to talk to us but you were asleep. I told her to call in a little bit."



Justin kisses me one last time before picking up the phone and cooing to his daughter. I get up from the bed and wrap a sheet around my body. I walk over to the mirror and examine myself. It had been 2 years since I had a baby in me, and I was ready. Besides, Justin waited on me hand and foot when I was carrying Mia and I was ready for the pampering to begin again. I look up when Justin calls my name. "Yeah?"



"You're glowing."



I smile as he walks over to me, kneels in front of me, and wraps his arms around my waist with his head on my belly. I look up and see ourselves in the mirror. Screw the camera, this image will be burned in my memory for the rest of my life.



"I love you," I heard him softly say.



"I love you too," I reply, and I mean it with every fiber of my being.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Notes:
Let me know what y'all think...
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=466