The Diary of a Married Woman by jrtsnubianboricuaqueen
Summary:

Housewife, Angelica Richardson-Brown is carrying a secret from her husband.  She is carrying pop phenomenon, Justin Timberlake's child.


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 16669 Read: 54493 Published: Oct 19, 2007 Updated: Feb 17, 2009
Diary Entry Three by jrtsnubianboricuaqueen

 

February 14, 2004

Dear Diary,

Happy Valentine’s Day! Yeah, right. Happy frickin’ Valentine’s Day to me. This is the worst holiday of the year. It’s a holiday that Hallmark created to get people to buy unnecessary gifts for each other. Again, I am all alone today. Corey’s gone to work, as usual, and I can ’t seem to get Justin out of my head.

I went, as planned, to dinner last night. I was so nervous that I thought that I should’ve just kept my ass at home in my bed. And waited for my HUSBAND to come home. But that wasn’t the case. There I was. Walking towards the restaurant in the hotel. But again, my head was telling me something completely different, and I changed my mind and started to leave. Somewhere I shouldn’t have been in the first place. Right when I was at the exit of the hotel, I heard it. His voice had called my name.

God, his voice is like music to my ears. I told myself ‘it was either now or never’. And so I picked now. I turned around to say hi. He looked amazing. He was dressed in black slacks and a white button down shirt. His head was completely shaved and his face was clean.

When he saw my extra “baggage”, he just stood there, not saying anything. I don’t know why, but that had gotten me upset and I walked out of the hotel. I guess I was using that as an excuse to find a way to leave. He did follow me outside. He told me that he just wanted to talk, and I couldn’t. Because if I did, I would have slept with him again. Pregnant and all.

He thinks this is Corey’s baby. I didn’t have the heart to tell him. I just left him, standing there. I came home to an empty house, like always, and cried myself to sleep. Why is this so damn confusing? I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. I need help. Oh, there’s my doorbell. Talk to you later.

Love,

Angie.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=477