The Office by katiex0
Summary: Alexis Johnson is a hard working business woman. At the age of 23 she has landed a good job at a record label run by Johnny Wright. When she begins working she meets with the egotistical popstar that is Justin Timberlake. She is disgusted at his behavior but will she end up falling under his charm? And because of things that happened to her in the past will she let him into her heart or keep her guard up?
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 8762 Read: 14963 Published: Oct 28, 2007 Updated: Dec 30, 2007
Story Notes:
yess ive started a new story, i got inspired but don't worry ill update this WHILE updating the other ones i promise <3333333 ENJOY AND PLEASE REVIEW!!!!

1. The New Job by katiex0

2. Office Lust by katiex0

3. Road Trip From Hell by katiex0

4. Happy Halloween! by katiex0

5. And the days keep on coming by katiex0

6. When will this trip end? by katiex0

7. Home Sweet Home by katiex0

8. Happy New Year! by katiex0

The New Job by katiex0
Author's Notes:
heres the first chapter hope ya like!!

Alexis Johnson tapped her foot as she waited for the elevator to take her to the office she would be working at. It was her first day and she didn’t want to be late.  She looked up around the room observing all the records on the wall. She wasn’t much of a music fan, sure she liked a few artists but she wasn’t into the “hip” stuff.  She realized she should probably get some knowledge if she was going to be working with a record label.

Finally making her way into the office she observed her surroundings. She was extremely nervous but took a deep breath and made her way to the manager’s office. Knocking on the door she waited until she heard a voice on the other side of the door call her in.  Opening the door the dark man gave her a gentle smile and ushered her into the room.

“Welcome Ms. Johnson, please have a seat. “  Johnny said giving her a smile. “Welcome to WEG Entertainment, we are very excited to have you here.”

Alexis gave him a smile. “Thank you. I have to admit I’m not very music savvy.” She said blushing a little. “But I am a major in computers and communication so I believe I will be a good asset to your company.”

“And we believe that also. Let me show you to your desk.” Johnny said rising from his seat to lead her to her little cubical. “Here we are, not much to look at but I hope it suits you.”

Alexis laughed. “It’s fine thank you.” She said. As she turned to sit down she heard someone enter the offices. Turning around she saw a tall built man strutting down the corridor like he was the shit. She watched as the other girls in the office giggled at his presence. Were they serious? He wasn’t that good looking. Okay, he was. But he was such an egotistical asshole who would want to be with someone like that?

He made is way over smiling seductively at Alexis. “Well hello there I’m Justin.” He said giving her a sexy smile. Oh please.

“Justin, this is Alexis Johnson, our new intern. She’ll be handling all you’re scheduling.”

Alexis gave him a fake smile. “And Alexis, this is Justin Timberlake.” Johnny introduced.

“Well I look forward to working with you Ms. Johnson.” Justin said in a raspy voice. Was he serious?

Justin looked this girl up and down. She was fucking hot. Her long brown hair fell in wisps around her face and that body. Oh so many things he would do to her. She had a delicate face, with the sexiest glare. He knew she was annoying by him but in no time he would get her. Oh hell yes he would.

Alexis saw Justin looking her up and down and gave him a dirty look. “If you would excuse me Mr. Timberlake I’ve got work I need to get done.” She replied coldly before sitting down at her desk.

“No worries. See you later Ms. Johnson.” He whispered in her ear sending chills up her spine.  Ugh, what an egotistical ass. She thought to herself. But a hot one at that. NO. STOP. She told herself. She was not going to get involved with that no matter how good looking he was.

A few hours later Alexis sat at her desk, tying up the files Johnny had given her.  Hearing her phone ring for the 100th time that day she sighed before answering. “WEG ENTERTAINMENT Alexis speaking, how may I help you?”

“Hey giiiiiiiiirly” her best friend Kaylee’s chirp came from the other line. “How’s the new job going?”

Alexis sighed. “It’s good. Except for the egotistical pop star I’m working for.”  She turned to look to see that very same person she was moaning about walking in her direction. “Great.”

“Who?” Kaylee questioned.

“Justin Timberlake.” Alexis said. Kaylee screamed on the other line . “ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?”  

“Kaylee, my ear.” Alexis moaned but couldn’t help laugh at her best friends antics. “PLEASE don’t tell me your one of those fan girls.”

“Sorry to break it you but he’s just so beautiful” Kaylee sighed on the other line. “Ugh that bodyyy.”

Alexis rolled her eyes. She couldn’t understand how someone could have such adortion for some pop freak. “Well he’s coming this way as I speak.”

“No fucking way girl, you have to talk to him!”

“Thanks, But I’ll pass. I’ll see you tonight.  Love you.” She said hanging up the phone.

Justin leaned against the wall of her cubical and smiled at her. “Boyfriend?” he asked with a smirk.

“No, my best friend.” She said picking up her bag heading for the door. She looked out of the corner of her eye to see that he was following her to the elevator. Great.

“Well then, maybe you’d like to have dinner with me Saturday night.” He said giving her a wink.

She tried not to laugh at his pathetic attempt to ask her out. “Gag me. I’ll pass. Thanks.” She said closing the door to the disbelief on Justin’s face, she had to laugh at.

Justin couldn’t believe she had turned him down. No one ever turns Justin Timberlake down. He liked a good chase though. Alexis Johnson would be his, if it’s the last thing he was going to do.

Office Lust by katiex0
Author's Notes:
new chapter!! enjoy & REVIEWWW <33

The next morning Justin watched as Alexis walked into the building wearing tight black slacks that showed her perfect ass to the curvy blouse she wore. He closed his eyes and imagined himself running his hand along her breasts, his other hand running through her hair as he placed delicated kisses all over her.  She was so beautiful. He wanted her to be his.

“Good morning Ms. Johnson.” He said pleasantly as she sat down to her desk.

Eyeing him skeptically she looked up at him. “Good morning Mr. Timberlake.” She answered in a simple quiet tone before turning to start her work.

He leaned down close to her ear. “I’ll be in my office if you need me.” He winked at her. Damnit, there I go again.

He saw Alexis roll her eyes before opening her email.  She was so cute when she was mad. Alexis looked over to see Justin watching her as she typed her email. When she was finished Johnny called her into his office. She saw Justin there and felt the sudden need to puke but held it inside as she sat down.

“Alexis, Justin is going on a promotional tour soon and I’d like you to go with him.” Johnny said.

WHAT? She wanted to scream but held inside, way deep inside. “Oh?” she asked as if she cared. “Is there a reason?”

“We just want you to see what this is all about.  I know you’re an intern but we thought it would be nice for you to see what your client does on a daily basis. It would only be for two weeks, just so you get the ropes.  While you’re there you’ll kind of work like his PA.”

Alexis bit the inside of her lip but smiled at Johnny. “Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, I look forward to it. And thank you Mr. Timberlake.” She said faking a smile in his direction.

“No problem sweetheart.” He said licking his lips. Ugh. She was definitely not looking forward to this.

“Well I believe my shift is over, so if you don’t mind I’m going to head out.” She said excusing herself as she stood up from her seat. Johnny nodded as she headed to the door, “The tour starts on Friday so be here at 6 am to load the bus, alright?”

Alexis nodded with a smile. “Will do. Thanks Johnny.” She said. Justin stood up and put his hand on the small of her back making her shiver. “Let me walk you out.” He said giving her a smile.

“Uh sure.” She said not wanting to give Johnny anything to worry about. She made her way to the elevator, Justin’s new favorite spot to make his move on her. She let out a groan as they made their way. Stopping in her steps she turned to Justin.

Not realizing she was going to stop Justin nearly collided into her. His body right against hers. He looked down as the petite woman glared up at him. “Well Geez if you wanted me to bang into you, all you had to do was ask.” He smirked.

“You’re fucking sick.” She growled at him. He had to admit to himself, that was a bit too far but he was horny, he couldn’t help it.

“I’m sorry, I-“ he started but was cut off.

“Listen pretty boy, I’ve dealt with guys like you in the pass, I’m not about to go fuck things up again and get my heart broken so your little attempts on hitting on me are stupid and useless so I suggest you stop trying?”

“What the fuck is up your ass bitch?” Justin spat out. “I just try to give you a few compliments and you freak the fuck out.  Jesus Christ woman.”

“Fuck you asshole.” She growled before stepping into the elevator.

Oh this was going to be an interesting two weeks ahead of them.

***********

The dreadful Friday came where Alexis would be spending two awful weeks with the asshole that is Justin Randal Timberlake. Kaylee just about went through the roof when she found out. Alexis could really care less. Fixing her hair before getting out of her car she saw Justin waiting by the tour bus. She was not happy that she had to share a bus with him, but it was Johnny’s orders and she couldn’t do anything about it.

“Good morning Alexis.” Johnny greeted her with a smile which she warmly returned. She loved Johnny already, he was such a nice guy, unlike the client they represented. Why couldn’t more guys be like Johnny?

“Good morning Johnny.” She smiled sweetly but the smile quickly faded when she saw Justin standing next to him. “Justin.”

“Alexis.” He answered in the same bitchy tone. Johnny noticed the tension between the two but decided it was best not to ask.

“Alright, we better get a move on. I’ll see you guys in few hours when we get to New York, you have my cell if you need me.” He said before making his way to his own bus. Lucky bastard. She thought to herself before grabbing her stuff and making her way onto the bus.

She had to admit, it was the coolest fucking bus she’d ever been on. She and Justin each had their own bed, there was a kitchen, living area, bathroom and dining area. It was like a mini home. She made her way to her bunk before setting her stuff down and making her way back to the living area where Justin was sitting with his headphones on.

She gave him a dirty look before opening her laptop and began typing up Justin’s schedule for the two weeks that Johnny had asked her to do. She could feel Justin’s eyes watching her but she never looked up at him until he finally spoke after moments of silence.

“What the fuck is your deal?” Justin spat.

She looked up at him with fury in her eyes. “Excuse me? I’m typing up your fucking schedule jackass, so you know what you have to do for these two god damn weeks.  Sorry I’m doing my job.”

“I don’t give a fuck what you’re typing on there Alexis, I mean what is your fucking deal with me?” he said glaring at her taking off his headphones.

“Lets see, you’re an egotistical asshole who thinks your better than everyone else, you’re an asshole who needs a reality check and you act like your shit don’t stink when it really does. Get over yourself pretty boy.” She said before typing more on her laptop.

Justin was absolutely furious. He was going to have to spend two weeks with this bitch? You must be joking. Sure she was hot as hell and he would definitely tap that, but her huge bitch attitude was major turn off.  He didn’t know what the fuck her problem was but he was definitely going to find out.

Hours later they arrived at New York, Justin had a few appearances at some talk shows and an in-store appearance to do. Alexis watched in almost awe feeling as she saw thousands of girls line up to meet Justin. She sat in the sidelines as Justin greeted each fan warmly, giving them a smile and a hug, obviously making that fans day, possibly even their year. He put on this persona of a nice genuine guy who cared about others. Ha, what a joke. She saw Justin look over at her with hatred in his eyes before turning to pay attention the fan in front of him.

Ugh. What an asshole. She thought. She looked at her watch and realized she’d been there for five hours. When the meet and greet was over she went back to the bus and crashed on her bed falling asleep. She couldn’t wait for this to be over.

 

Road Trip From Hell by katiex0
Author's Notes:
new chapter you lucky dogs! hahah review <33

Alexis woke the next morning as she felt the huge bus moving underneath her.  Stretching her arms  and rubbing her eyes she threw her feet over the bed into her fuzzy slippers she always had with her. Sleepily making her way into the kitchen, she was annoyed to see Justin there eating his cereal with a scowl on his face.

He must not be a morning person either. Acting as if she didn’t know he was there, she continued about her morning routine, grabbing her favorite cereal, before pouring some milk into it and sitting across Justin at the table, not even making eye contact with him as she began to eat.

She could feel Justin’s eyes on her but she didn’t dare look up. After a few moments of silence she finally looked up at him.“What?”

“Excuse me?” he spat out angrily.

 Geez what’s up his ass? she thought to herself.

Biting her lip, obviously annoyed she stopped chewing. “Maybe you didn’t hear me, I said “WHAT?” she said with annoyance. “Why the fuck are you staring at me while I eat? Creepy much?”

“Bitch much.”

“Nice one jackass. Now if you would excuse me I’ve got work to do.” She said throwing her dish in the sink before stomping back to her bunk. How could one man be such an asshole? She thought angrily as she opened her laptop on the bed and began typing. Before starting her work , she decided to email Kaylee so she could share her pain.

Kaylee,

Hey love. So this is basically the road trip from hell. Justin is a complete jackass. How you find him attractive I’ll never know. He’s such a jerk UGH I could kill him sometimes. Anyway, write me back I miss you. Love you.

xoxox

Alexis

Sending the email she continued her work typing up Justin’s schedule for the day. It was a tedious task but someone had to do it right? Hearing her cell phone ring she looked down to see Johnny calling. Pushing all her annoyances with Justin aside, she answered.

“Hey Johnny, What’s up?” she listened as Johnny talked to her for a few moments, explaining the day’s plans ahead. “Yeah, I’m typing it up as we speak. I should have it done by the time we get to Mass, Yep..  Alright see you in a few.” She said pleasantly before hanging up the phone and continued.

A few moments later she heard the sound of an incoming email. Minimizing her work she saw it was from Kaylee and smiled. Opening it up she read through it briefly.

Hey Lexikins(Yes I know you hate when I call you that, stop glaring at me),

Sorry you’re having such a rough time. Things are okay at home, I miss you though. Call me soon okay? Oh and by the way I think someone has a little crush and just won’t admit it. HAHA. You know I’m write. OK, ttyl girly. Love you

xoxox

Kaylee

Alexis rolled her eyes before scrolling down a bit.

Stop rolling your eyes at me young lady. You know I’m right. LOVE YOU!

She had to laugh at that. Kaylee knew her inside and out. They had been best friends since before either could remember. Kaylee was her rock, she had been there for Alexis through all the hard times and of course the good times too. She would be lost without her. At this point she just wanted to go home and it was only the first day of the promo tour.

Finishing her work, she saved the file and shut her laptop before walking out into the living area. Seeing Justin there she let out an annoyed sigh before passing him by to talk to the driver.

“Hey Tony, how much longer until we’re there?”

“About an hour an half Ms. Johnson.” He said pleasantly.

 “Thank you.” She smiled before turning to glare at Justin as she made her way into the back.

******

A few hours later they arrived in Boston. Alexis looked outside the bus window as they passed through the city. She had never been there before and she certainly wasn’t going to cater to Mr. Jerk ass Timberlake all day. She was going to enjoy her time in the city while she had it.Stepping off the bus she took in the fresh air. Being on a bus for 5 hours with Justin was long enough for her.

She turned around to see Justin standing there wearing a loose sweatshirt and   jeans. Damn, he looks hot as hell. She thought to herself. NO STOP IT. She couldn’t crush on him, she just couldn’t.

Justin watched as Alexis’s hair flew as the wind blew around her. She really was beautiful with her hair falling delicately on her shoulders, her sparkling brown eyes wide with excitement as she took in a new city. She turned to look at him and he quickly looked away. She couldn’t find out he was developing real feelings for her. Now if she wasn’t such a bitch…

“Alright gang, lets get a move on.” Johnny said as they made their way into the venue, Justin would be doing a small concert for a group of radio contest winners.

She saw the fans already lining up. Spotting Justin they started screaming hysterically. She was still in shock how so many people adored him. She hurried into the building careful not to make eye contact with any girl who might associate her with Justin. Not that she was ashamed, she just didn’t feel like being on the cover of a tabloid.

She situated herself in the front as the crew got Justin’s set ready. She had already printed out the schedule for the day, printing out enough copies for everyone. She handed one to Justin who looked at her, obviously annoyed. “It’s your schedule.” She said plainly.

“Oh. Thanks.” He said in monotone looking it over quickly before setting it on the stage.

 “Yeah, whatever.” She said angered that he couldn’t give two shits about her work. Sitting down back in the front row she watched as the music began to fill the room. She was suddenly amazed as she watched a completely different Justin take form on the stage. He stood in front of the microphone, gripping tightly as his smooth voice rang throughout the venue. She couldn’t believe it. The asshole had talent! Well didn’t that just suck.

Justin looked down at her, watching her intently as he sang. She’s got me lovestoned shes bad and she knows I think that she knows. He tried giving her a sincere smile which he was pleased to get a half smile back.

Hey it was a start right?

“Wow, I’m actually impressed Mr. Timberlake. Who knew?” she said sarcasm dripping from her voice. The bitch was back.

“Thanks.. I think?” he said slightly confused. “I don’t know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult.” He said stepping down from the stage so he was hovering over her.

“Take it as both.” She said giving a smile which was obviously a fake one and excused herself to the ladies room.

Damn you Alexis Johnson. 

Happy Halloween! by katiex0
Author's Notes:

since halloween just passed I thought it would be fun to start the chapter off that way. haha thanks for the reviews & keep them coming!!! i love them!

ENJOY!

  It was Halloween night and Justin and everyone on the crew were celebrating it by going out on the town. Alexis wasn’t much of a party girl but she figured she might as well have some fun. Looking at herself in the mirror she turned to observe her backside and back to the front once more. She was dressed as a sexy devil wearing a skin tight shimmery red dress with red high heels and horns on top her head.

Making her way down the stairs she saw Justin talking to some of the crew members as they waited for everyone to arrive. He was dressed as a P.I.M.P with baggy sweatpants and a huge chain around his neck. She had to smile, it was pretty amusing.

Walking down to the lobby of the hotel Justin turned to see Alexis making her way down the stairs. She looked absolutely amazing in her Halloween costume. There were so many things he’d like to do, but he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind. He didn’t want to be a pig but damn. Alexis reached the group and gave a smile to Johnny and rest before giving Justin an amused look.

“Nice costume loser.” She snipped.

He couldn’t tell if she was being rude or joking around so he just gave her a bored smile. He couldn’t show that he was crazy about her. She hated him and it didn’t look like that would be changing anytime soon.“Uh, Thanks.” He answered back before turning to talk to Johnny.

Alexis rolled her eyes before walking to the car. “Prick.” She mumbled under her breath. 

As they arrive to the club, Alexis saw the madness that surrounded Justin and it still amazed her after witnessing it many times before. She grabbed the body guards hand as he led her through the mass of people into the club. Heading straight for the bar she sat down on a stool observing the club before ordering a Sex On the Beach.

A few hours later, and many many drinks later she was feeling a little tipsy. Justin, clearly out of his mind drunk made his way over to her.

“Hey pretty ladyyyyy.” He slurred as he leaned against the bar.

Looking at him with a glazed look she gave him a sloppy smile. “Hi. Having funn?”

He got close to her face and smiled. “Now that I’m talking to you I am because I am talking to you so now I am happy yes.”

She was drunk, she knew it but she wouldn’t admit to herself, nor Justin. “Justin I think..that you think. That I think I’m drunk, and you are drunk and that is not good.”

Justin chuckled. “I think that is a very good thing Ms. Johnson. Dance with me.” He said taking her by the hand and leading her to the dance floor.

Wrapping his arms around her waist they grinded to the music. They’re bodies held tightly together as they moved to the music. Justin leaned down and started placing delicate kisses along Alexis’ neck. He heard her groan softly and he began to grow excited.

“Wanna get out of here?” he whispered in her ear. Seeing her nod, he grabbed her hand and practically ran out the door, into a taxi cab and back to the hotel.

As soon as they reached the elevator Justin’s lips crashed onto of Alexis. Deepening the kiss with every second his hands running along her sides and cupping her breasts. She leaned her head back and groaned. He leaned down placing kisses along her chest. When the door opened, Justin lifted Alexis into his arms as she let out a squeal and a little giggle.

Fighting to get the key open they finally made their way into the hotel room.Justin threw her to the bed, not missing a beat he climbed on top of her, taking piece by piece of her clothing off. Giving small kisses each time a piece was removed.

“Justin.” She moaned as he placed kisses all over body. “Justin, I need you in me.” She whispered.

“Are you sure?” he asked in a raspy voice. When she nodded he smiled at her before kissing her forehead.

Sliding himself into her, making sure he didn’t hurt her, when he felt her tighten around him he let out a groan of pleasure. A few moments later he came inside of her as she screamed out in pleasure.

Rolling over on his back he breathed heavily. He felt her roll over and rest her head on his chest. She looked so beautiful. He kissed her forehead before they both fell asleep.

*******

Alexis opened her eyes the next morning, curled up underneath the warm blankets. Sitting up she rubbed her eyes and turned to see Justin laying next to her and nearly fell off the bed.

“What the fuck!” she yelled. Looking down she saw that she had no clothes underneath. Her heart racing she began to shake Justin violently. “Justin! Justin, wake up!”

“mmm what?” he growled angrily. “I was having a good dream man. Alexis and I were..” opening his eyes he saw Alexis looking down at him and he shot up, wide awake. “What the…”

“Justin, did we have sex last night?” she said. “Because the last thing I remember is having drinks at the bar and seeing you walk over to me.”

Justin looked down and noticed that he was also without clothes. Shit. “I think so. Shit. Shit.” He said jumping out of bed.

 Alexis bit back as smile as Justin hadn’t realized he was now fully exposed and wasn’t realizing she was looking at him. She had to admit he was very well endowed. Now if only she could remember it. She couldn’t even be mad at him if the sex was bad. “Uh Justin…” she said clearing her throat and looking down. “I’ve got to go, I have a meeting with Johnny in two hours. You might want to put some clothes on in the meantime” she said slipping on her clothes quickly before walking out the door.

“Shit!” he yelled realizing he was still naked before changing quickly.

Alexis shut the door behind her, leaning on it for a moment. Taking a deep breath she walked down the hall to her room to change into some different clothes. She thought about Justin as she cleaned up for her meeting. He looked so good. But he was still an asshole and she couldn’t like him.

“I can’t.” she whispered to herself as he applied the last bit of makeup. Looking at herself in the mirror she let out a sigh. Fuck that. She did like him. A lot. But there was no way she would be admitting it to anyone anytime soon. Hearing her phone ring she picked it up quickly. “Hi Johnny, Yeah I’m on my way right now. Ok, bye.” She answered before making her way downstairs.

Admitting she liked Justin Timberlake would be the last thing she ever did, maybe.

And the days keep on coming by katiex0
Author's Notes:
new chapter!! hope you enjoy & please review <33

 It was day 7 of the promotional tour. Alexis groaned as her alarm clock went off. It was 5am and they would be leaving in an hour for the next city. Only this time they would be flying. There was one problem though. Alexis had a big fear of flying. She had never been before. She was scared to tell anyone else because she feared she would be made fun of. Finally rolling out of bed she fixed herself up before making her way downstairs.

“Morning.” She mumbled as she slugged her way over to the group. She saw Justin standing next to her, looking better than ever. Damn him. “Hi Justin.” She said attempting to be nice to him.

Justin looked over at her in surprise at her politeness. He smiled at her before turning back to his conversation. It was still a bit awkward between the two of them since they hooked up the previous night. He wished he would have remembered some of it but his mind was completely blank.

It was not how he wanted to start a friendship with her. He wondered why he even wanted to be close to her because she was always such a bitch but seeing her change in attitude made him think that maybe things would get better.

“Everyone ready?” Johnny asked. Everyone nodding in response Johnny grabbed his back and slung it over his shoulder. “Alright, lets move out. Here is your plane tickets. Justin and Alexis you’ll be sitting next to each other..” Johnny said before handing off the rest of the tickets.

“I promise I’ll make this an enjoyable flight.” Justin said winking at her which received her now infamous eye roll.

“You roll your eyes any farther back and it’ll stick that way.” He said smirking at her.

“Har. Har.” She said giving him a blank look before walking in front of him to the van that was waiting.

An hour later and they were sitting in the terminal ready to board the flight. Justin had a baseball cap on and sunglasses so he could try to go incognito.

Once they boarded Justin and Alexis sat in their seats. Taking a deep breath Alexis clutched the arm rest next to her. Justin looked over and saw that she looked nervous.

“Are you okay?” he asked concerned. “Have you ever flown before?”

“No.” she said her voice cracking. “I’m not a fan of flying.”

Justin smiled sympathetically. He felt bad that she was scared. As the plane began to take off he saw Alexis’ eyes tighten and her grip on the arm rest. He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers rubbing her hand soothingly. “It’s alright sweetheart. You’re fine.”

Alexis looked over surprised that he was being so nice. Although she was still annoyed by him, she appreciated the nice gesture. Alexis squeezed his hand tightly as they began to climb into the sky. Once the turbulence had subsided she slowly released her tight grip on him. She smiled over at him.

“Thank you for that.”

“No problem. Flying isn’t so bad once you are use to it.” He said smiling back at her. If she was going to be civil, he figured he could at least give her the same back.

“I’ve just never done that before. How long is the flight?”

“Three hours.” Justin said and Alexis groaned in response. “Don’t worry, it’ll go by fast.” 

Just as he had promised, the flight did go by fairly quickly. Alexis was relieved by this. After the plane landed she walked off the flight as fast as possible. Justin ran to catch up with Alexis. They still hadn’t talked about the night they had hooked up and it hadn’t been brought up and he knew they needed to have a talk about it.

“Lexi hold up.” He said running to her side.

Lexi? She thought to herself. Now he was calling her nicknames? “What?” she asked.

“We need to talk..”

“About..?” she asked honestly confused but when she saw the look on Justin’s face she knew. “Oh no. Not right now Justin, it’s not the time.”

“Yes it is Lexi. We have to talk about it sometime.” he said narrowing his eyes a bit. He was getting frustrated with her.

“Well now is not the time.” She said coldly before getting into the car.

This was going to be a long week.

When will this trip end? by katiex0
Author's Notes:
sorry it took so long to update! ive been crazy busy with work and school and this past week came down with a nasty stomach bug. ughh. but enjoy the new chapter and please review lots!! thankss <3

Alexis sat from backstage as she watched Justin perform. He really was an amazing performer and blew everyone off the stage every time. She saw the looks he gave her during the show but she tried her best to avoid looking at him. She was trying all her will power to avoid that awkward conversation about their night together. When the show was over she climbed back onto the bus curled up in a blanket reading a book. She heard the bus door open and took a deep breath. She knew it was Justin, and sure enough there he was standing in front of her.  She looked up at him with her warm chocolate brown eyes. Alexis let out a deep sigh before adjusting herself on the couch.

“Hi.” She greeted him quietly.

Justin sat down next to her, turning his body so he could look her right in the eyes. “We have to talk about this.”

Alexis let out an annoyed sigh. “Fine.  The sooner we get done with it the sooner you can leave me alone.”

Rolling his eyes at her sarcasm Justin took a deep breath. “Alright. Whatever.” He said biting his lip. “Anyway, what happened that night. It was just a one time thing. We were both drunk and didn’t know what we were doing.”

Alexis nodded. “Right. Like, I’d ever sleep with you if I was sober.” She giggled but Justin just gave her a dirty look. “Sorry. But you’re right. It won’t happen again. Now if we’re done talking I’ve got some work to do.” She said standing up from her spot and going to the back of the bus where Justin followed.

“Alexis! Lexi wait up!” Justin said going after her.

What is with this Lexi thing? She thought as she turned to look at him with an annoyance obvious on her face. “What?”

When Justin didn’t say anything Alexis grew more annoyed. “Justin, I have stuff to do and I highly doubt what you have to say is important so can you please let me get to work?”

Growing very frustrated with her he glared down at her. “I was going to suggest that we could be friends but obviously your too big of a bitch to even try.” He said angrily stomping away.

“GOOD!” she yelled. “Because I wouldn’t want to be friends with an arrogant asshole anyway!” she said back to him slamming the backroom door shut. She HATED him.  Wait, no she didn’t. Why was she so confused about her feelings?

Justin angrily threw himself on the couch. After a few minutes he calmed himself down. How could this one girl get him so riled up? She was one girl. That’s all. But she was something different, some thing he wasn’t used to. Justin was used to being fawned over by every female he came into contact with and Alexis was the complete opposite of that and he had to admit to himself, and only to himself that it was quite refreshing.

He did want to be friends with Alexis but if she was going to continue to be a bitch he was not going to put in any effort to give that friendship to her. If she wanted it, she would have to show it. They completely ignored each other for the rest of the bus ride. Only speaking to each other when they had to, but otherwise throwing nasty looks at each other as they passed.

Finally after 5 long hours they had finally arrived in the next city. New York. Alexis had never been there before and was really excited to be in the city. Unfortunately she had to follow Justin around the majority of the morning but she had talked to Johnny and he had promised her she could do some sight seeing. Shoving her way off the bus and past Justin who glared at her she smiled at Johnny.

“Alright guys. Lets get to the venue so y’all can do your sight seeing.” He said winking at Alexis who let out a small giggle. 

Finally after the plans for that nights show was finished she quickly made her way out the door. Hearing the door open she saw Justin making her way towards her. Not wanting to speak to him she hailed a cab, and luckily one arrived as Justin stepped next to her.

“Alexis. Talk to me.” He said in an almost pleading voice.

“I’m going sight seeing. Bye.” She said slamming the door shut as the taxi sped off. 

Moving the hair out of her eyes she scooted closer to the window as she watched the city speed by her. It was all so exciting and she wanted to see everything. Stepping out onto time square she looked in awe.

It was the coolest damn thing she had ever seen. So many shops! Running into the first store she wanted to buy everything they had but unfortunately her budget would not allow it, so after settling on a top and pair of jeans and one necklace she walked back out on the city streets.

Hearing her phone ring, she dug through her purse trying to find it. Looking at the caller ID and saw Justin’s name on the screen she bit her lip before hitting the ignore button. She knew that he would know she had ignored that call but she honestly didn’t care.

Hearing her phone ring again she let out a groan. If he was calling again she was going to throw her phone out into the streets. Looking down she saw Johnny’s name this time. Very relieved she picked up the phone. “Hi Johnny.”

“Hey Lex, Where are you?”

“Times Square, Just doing some shopping.”

Johnny laughed. “Of course. What else?” he said teasing a bit. “Well I hate to burst your tourist bubble but we need you back here in half an hour.” Johnny said looking at his watch.

Alexis let out a sigh but laughed. “Alright uh, I’ll try to get a taxi but it might be hard they are all full.” she said making her way to the street.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll send Justin to get you.”

Rolling her eyes, glad that Johnny couldn’t see she faked her excitement. “Great. Thanks Johnny. See you in a few.”

“Bye darling.” Johnny said before hanging up.

“Great.” Alexis groaned as he stood on the sidewalk. Seeing Justin pull up she quickly climbed in the car without saying a word.“Are you going to talk to me or what?” he asked her. When she didn’t respond he rolled his eyes. “I’ll take that as a no.”

He was going to crack her. It was only a matter of time.

Home Sweet Home by katiex0
Author's Notes:
New chapter! Sorry it took so long but please review!!!

The promotional tour had finally ended and Alexis was relieved. No longer would she have to sit in a hot stuffy bus with an arragant bastard named Justin Timberlake. She wouldn't admit it but the trip had been midly entertaining. She was able to see different parts of the country she hadn't seen before.

Now it was back to her desk job. As boring as it could be she needed the money and the experience wasn't so bad either. She was learning the business and everyone has to start somewhere. Twirling in her chair Alexis looked at the clock. It was five minutes until her very much needed lunch break. After what seemed like forever she jumped from her chair.

"Where are you going?" she heard a low voice. She knew who it was but simply answered. "Lunch. Bye."

As she was climbling into her car a hand grabbed her shoulder, making her heart drop. Spinning around ready to beat the shit out of whoever it was she was almost relieved it was Justin. Almost.

"Damnit Justin!' she growled holding her hand to her chest. "You scared me. Don't do that."

Justin bit back a smile. "Sorry. Are you going to lunch?"

"Didn't I say that before?"

Raising his eyebrows Justin decided to act like he didn't  catch her sarcasm. "Yes. Would you like to come with me? I know a really nice place downtown."

Hearing her stomach growl Alexis would have settled for anything. Letting out a sigh she moved some hair out of her face. "Alright." she said crossing her arms. "But this doesn't mean I like you or we're friends."

"Ok, sure." Justin smiled opening his car door for her.

When they arrived at the restaurant Alexis was taken aback when they were swarmed with photographers. A little scared she looked to Justin for guidence. She wasn't used to all these people around her and it made her nervous. Justin immediately grabbed her hand and led her into the restaurant. Seeing her eyes filled with fear he gave her a small hug.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that." he said sincerely. "I didn't know they would be here. I really am sorry."

Alexis had to laugh at his constant apologizing. "Justin, really its okay." she said before picking up a menu. "What is good here?"

"Try the steak, its awesome."

"Okay." she said giving a small smile.

As they waited for their food Alexis sat there looking at her fingers. She didn't know what to say to Justin. They didn't get along but he was being unusally nice. She looked up as she watched him. He did look cute that day with a black button down shirt and jeans.

"So..." Justin said trying to start a conversation. When Alexis said nothing he sighed. "Alexis why do you hate me?"

"What?" she said taken aback. "Hate you?"

Justin nodded. "Yeah. Why do you hate me?" he asked looking her right in the eyes, which made her a little nervous.

"Justin," she sighed. "I don't hate you. It's just you can be such an arrogant asshole sometimes. Someone needs to put you in your place."

"Put me in my place are you kidding me? Your constantly being a bitch to me even when I do something nice for you. Here I am taking you to lunch and your being ungrateful!"

"I'm not ungrateful!" she shouted but realized there was other people in the room and lowered her voice. "I'm not. But you know your an asshole so why don't you just admit it already?"

"I'm not an asshole." he protested. "I'm not."

"Yeah okay, and who would agree with you? Your little teenie fans? Sorry Justin but I'm not going to be one of those girls who are fawning over you. You think you are hot shit and better than everyone else."

Justin's face fell a little. Noone had ever been this blunt with him before. "I don't... mean to come off that way."

"What would your mom say if she saw you acting this way?"

Oh no. She did not just talk about his Momma.

"I have never been disrespectful around her and don't talk about her, you don't know her."

"Oh so you can be disrespectful to everyone else? Thats cool." Alexis said dripping with sarcasm. "You know what. I'm done. Thanks for the meal but I'm done." she said throwing down her napkin and walking out.

"Alexis wait!" Justin yelled after her. Running through the mass of papparazzi he jumped into the car with her. "Alexis I'm sorry alright. Can we try to be friends?"

"I dont know." she sighed. "You have a lot of work to do to get my friendship. I don't play nice with assholes."

Justin bit his lip, he wanted to say something but held it back. "Fine."

"Fine." she answered back.

And the rest of the ride back was silent.

*******************************

Later that night Alexis sat curled up with her rocky road icecream as she watched an old classic movie. It was the first time in a long time she had gotten any time to herself and she was enjoying every minute of it. Turning the t.v. to a different channel she was shocked when she saw her face on the screen. Nearly dropping her icecream she scrambled for the remote to turn it up.

"Who is Justin's new Lady love? E.T. is told that the mystery woman works for Justin's record comany. But could there be more of an office relationship then they claim to have? We'll soon find out."

Rolling her eyes she threw down the remote. How could people even think they are dating? They didn't even hold hands. Well, kind of when Justin led her into the restaurant but it wasn't an affectionate hold. Seriously how can people assume one person is dating another just because they are seen together? Alexis was now getting mad. The last thing she needed was annoying as hell paparazzi following her everywhere.

Hearing her cell ring, she knew why it was ringing. Lokoing at the caller ID she saw her best friend Kaylee's face smiling back at her.

"ALEXIS. MARIE. JOHNSON. why didn't you tell me?!" she practically screamed into the phone.

"Kaylee, my ears. And it's not true. They make up this shit all the time, you know that."

"Aw come on girl. You know you got the hots for him."

"Gag me. Definately not. He's an arrogant ass." Alexis growled.

"My Justy-Poo? Never." Kaylee laughed. Alexis had to giggle. Kaylee always knew how to cheer her up.

"Thanks Kay. Really." Alexis laughed.

"No problem girl. Tell my future husband I said hello."

"Yeah yeah. Goodbyeeeeeee." she laughed before shutting her phone.

Hearing her phone go off again she rolled her eyes. Seeing Justin's name on the screen she rolled her eyes even more but decided to asnwer.

"Yes Justin?" she asked.

"So you saw it huh?" he asked. He could tell by the sound of her voice she was not happy.

"No Justin I just finished watching little mermaid, of course I saw it. I knew this would happen and this is why i didn't want to be seen with you."

"Lexi, calm down its alright." he said soothingly.

"Don't call me that and I am calm. I'm just annoyed alright?"

"I understand. I'll fix it okay?"

"Alright." she sighed adjusting herself on the couch.

"Well I'll see you at the office tomorrow..."

"Yep. Bye." she said shutting her phone.

Yeah she was falling for him but from that moment she told her self she would never admit it.

We'll see.....

Happy New Year! by katiex0
Author's Notes:
since new years is tomorrow i thought it would be appropriate to incorperate it into the story :) hehehe.

Alexis fixed her hair in the mirror as she finished getting ready for the party that night. It was new years eve. She was excited, she wasn't much of a party girl but it wasn't every night she got to go to a big hollywood party for New Years Eve so she figured she might as well enjoy it.

Hearing a knock on the door she fixed herself once more before going to answer the door. Seeing Justin on the other side, her breath caught in her throat. He looked incredible in his suite. Biting her lip she took a depp breath. "Hi Justin."

Justin's eyes seemed to grow three sizes when he laid eyes on Alexis. She looked stunning in her black cocktail dress. She had simple jewlery that grazed her neck and ears and her hair, straightened fell to her shoulders delicately. "Hi Lexi. You look....amazing." he said breathlessly.

Alexis gave him a small smile. "Thanks. You don't look half bad yourself." she said.

"Ready?" he asked holding out his arm for her which she took. She still wasn't in favor of Justin, but it was new years eve and she figured one night being nice to each other wasn't going to kill anyone.

"Yeah." she smiled taking his arm as he led her down the stairs where the rest of the group was waiting. "Hi Johnny." she smiled as they made their way over.

"Wow Alexis. You look fantastic." Johnny said with smile.

"So do you."

They pulled up to the night club where they would be ringing in the new year. Justin grabbed Alexis' hand and guided her through the mob of photographers. That was her only regret about going. She knew it was goto be on every newsstand the next morning.

"Do you want to dance?" Justin shouted over the music,

"Sure, I guess." Alexis shouted back.

Justin grabbed her hand leading her to the dance floor as they began to grind to the music. Their bodies pressing against one another to the beat of the music. Justin's hand slid down Alexis' leg sending shivers through her body.

When a slow song came through the speakers Alexis turned around and wrapped her arms around Justin's shoulders.

"I have to admit, this is nice." she said looking into his baby blue eyes.

"It is. Why can't we always be like this Alexis? Why do we always have  fight?" he asked her sincerely.

Alexis sighed. "I don't know Justin. I guess we're both just stubborn and unwilling to admit we were wrong. But it is the start of a new year and...."

"And you want to get along? me too. I know it won't be easy but I'm willing to try if you are."

Alexis nodded and smiled. "I'd like that." she said resting her head on his shoulder for the remainder of the song.

After the song was over the couple headed over to the bar to have a round of drinks, and another, and another. It was getting close to midnight. She sat at the bar, her fingers intertwined with Justin's.

"Come on Lexi, letsss go watch the ball drop!" he shouted taking her hand and dragging her over to where the big screen was in the club. The entire club stood around as they watched the beautiful ball drop in times square.

"5....4....3....2....1....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!" the club erupted in cheers as glassed clanked together and couples kissed. Alexis looked at Justin who smiled back at her. Justin slowly leaned down letting his lip graze hers before it turned into something more passionate. Finally coming up for air the two took a deep breath.

"Wow." Alexis said after a moment. She never expected that. "Happy...New Year.." she finally managed to get out.

"You too."  Justin said before his lips crashing once more ontop of Alexis.

*****************

The next morning Alexis woke up to the sun streaming into her room. She looked to her rihgt and saw that Justin was not there. She was some what relieved they hadn't hooked up in their new year drunk fest. She didn't need a repeate of a few weeks ago. Her head was pounding though and she felt sick to her stomach. Running to the bathroom she relieved herself before gaining composure to stand back up. Crawling back in bed she heard a knock.

Groaning she managed to walk over to the door. Opening she saw Justin with a big grin on her face which annoyed her. Why wasn't he hung over?

"Good Morning Ms. Johnson." he smiled pleasantly and chuckled when he recieved a dirty look from her as she crawled back into bed. "not feeling good are we?"

"No Justin, I feel fantastic." she growled throwing the covers over her head. "and why the hell are you not hung over?"

"Oh trust me darlin, I was. But I've been up for awhile so I've had time to recover. How are you feeling?"

"Like a house is on my head." Alexis mumbled. "Oh and I just puked my entire stomach into the toliet about five minutes ago."

Justin walked into the bathroom, grabbing some pain medicine and handed it to her. "Here, take this. It'll help."

"Thanks." she said with a small smile. "I think I'm just gonna lay here for the rest of my life."

Justin laughed. "Aw come on. You'll feel better in no time. I'll stay here if you want me too."

Alexis nodded. "Could you?" she asked quietly. How could Justin say no?

"Sure." he smiled and crawled into bed with her. She curled against his chest and a warmth instantly surrounded her before she drifted off into a deep sleep.

Justin watched her as she fell asleep. She looked so cute in her peaceful slumber. Growing tired himself he drited off to sleep as well, curled up with Alexis.

A few hours later Alexis woke from her nap to see Justin asleep beside her. She smiled. She had to admit he did look pretty cute curled up the way he was. He was starting to grow on her and she figured it wouldn't hurt anyone if they started getting along. And he had been very sweet to her when she wasn't feel well earlier that day.

"Hey sleepyhead." she whispered to Justin touching his face gently.

Opening his eyes his heart rate sped when he saw Alexis' beautiful face looking back at him. "Hey you. How are you feeling?" he asked sitting up.

Alexis sat up as well. "Better thanks to you." she said adjusting herself on the bed. "I should probably get some work done since we have to get back to work tomorrow."

Justin nodded. "Alright, I'll let you do that. But, would you like to go to dinner tonight?"

Alexis held back her excitment. "Sure, that'd be great."

Justin leaned over and kissed her cheek making her blush. "See you then Lexi." he smiled before closing the door.

Both unknowing to each other let out a squeal. Things were finally falling into place.

End Notes:
thanks for reading!! be sure to review <33
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=518