Infatuation by Lily
Summary: First comes love, then comes marriage then comes the baby carriage. That’s how it’s supposed to go: love, marriage, and carriage. It doesn’t always work like that.

Justin Timberlake and Rainbow Dontayo’s relationship started as a one-night stand with alternative motives but a surprise forced them to reevaluate their relationship. And the solution to their new problem is one that even Justin and Rainbow can’t believe.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: General, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 44180 Read: 43508 Published: Nov 07, 2007 Updated: Mar 12, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Lily

2. Chapter 2 by Lily

3. Chapter 3 by Lily

4. Chapter 4 by Lily

5. Chapter 5 by Lily

6. Chapter 6 by Lily

7. Chapter 7 by Lily

8. Chapter 8 by Lily

9. Chapter 9 by Lily

10. Chapter 10 by Lily

11. Chapter 11 by Lily

12. Chapter 12 by Lily

13. Chapter 13 by Lily

14. Chapter 14 by Lily

15. Chapter 15 by Lily

16. Chapter 16 by Lily

17. Chapter 17 by Lily

Chapter 1 by Lily
There is just something about sitting in these uncomfortable seats listening to the annoying presenters that just make me want to jump out a window. I’m still surprised all the egos could fit in the room. Every presenter needs to one up the other. I feel like the performers aren’t even trying anymore. They should be trying to one up each other more so than the presenters. Instead we get stuck with the same boring people standing up there lip-syncing.

I should not talk; I am not presenting or performing. I’m just here to enjoy the night. I hate award shows in general. Usually I’m performing so at least the shoot myself in the foot feeling goes away for the few minutes I’m actually out there performing.

I was asked to perform. I declined. The truth is, for the last seven years I have performed at the Grammy’s every year. I have been nominated for a total of 19 Grammy’s. How many Grammy’s have I won? Try 3. THREE. Every year I perform. They know I’ll help in the ratings so of course they want me to perform. But give me a Grammy? Oh no, he’s not that good.

I’m bitter.

It’s not about the awards or the nominations. It’s not about the money or the girls. It’s about the music.

HA.

I must say there was a time that I believed that.

I learned quickly that it’s complete bullshit. It is about the awards and the money and the girls. Sad but true. It’s about being the best not second best. It’s about the wins not the nominations. There is none of that I’m just glad to be nominated bullshit. No one is glad to be nominated and not win. I’d rather not be nominated. I’d rather be not even in the running than end up number two.

It’s all a competition. I’m competitive in everything I do: music, girls, basketball, cleaning the bathroom sink. I’m the best damn dog walker you’ve ever seen. I’m the best at everything. That’s just the way it is.

When I win I will go up there and pretend that I’m surprised. I’ll pretend that I shouldn’t have won and all the other nominees deserve it so much more than me. Notice I said when I win. If I do not win I’m done with this bullshit forever. I’m only up for one award. My album came out more than a year ago. Technically I should not even be in the running. I already won a Grammy with this album. I don’t know how they did it but they managed to slide me in.

I almost wish they didn’t.

Then I saw her walk in and suddenly sitting at this bullshit awards show for the past two hours just became worthwhile.

I’ve never met her before, but I must say she is the most beautiful creature ever to walk the planet. Her blonde hair was cut up to her shoulders with different layers showing off her beautiful face. It’s not often you find a girl that is beautiful like this one. She’s got the body and the face, that doesn’t happen a lot.

Her name is Rainbow Dontayo. Her father is world famous director John Dontayo. I’m pretty sure he was the one that started the whole name your children stupid names trend. As if it weren’t enough that her first name is Rainbow her last name and first name rhyme. I may now know why these people are so fucked up. She’s one of those people that's famous for being famous. I’m not exactly sure why she’s famous, besides the fact that her father is John Dontayo.

It’s kind of like the Paris Hilton situation… except she never did reality television, doesn’t have a sex tape and didn’t do time in jail. Come to think of it she’s not exactly like Paris Hilton, same idea though.

As for what Rainbow does with her life I couldn’t tell you. She hasn’t been in any movies, at least not that I know of. She doesn’t have a clothing line or a career in music. I honestly couldn’t tell you what she does. I could guess. I would guess that she’s one of those girls that just spends the day getting massages and going to lunch and spending Daddy’s money.

She is gorgeous though.

I usually try and stay away from the Daddy’s little girl type. But she is gorgeous. Plus her father is John Dontayo. It wouldn’t hurt to get on her good side so maybe she could put in a good word with him. His movies are automatic box office gold.

I felt my best friend Trace elbow me in the arm and look over at Rainbow. It feels dumb to call her that, I think she goes by Rain. I nodded my head and followed her with my gaze as she sat down. As soon as there was a commercial there seemed to be a crowd of people around her. I don’t get why she has all these people surrounding her. It may just be they way she radiated through the room. Or, maybe she just has an amazing personality.

I doubt it.




I must say my favorite part about coming to these awards shows is the eye candy. There are many beautiful men in this city. My least favorite part of these award shows is the actual awards show. It’s always the same thing, the same boring performances and the same stupid people presenting awards. They all think they’re funny and quirky and they need to be the best at everything they do even if it’s presenting an award to someone else.

I’m here more for the party. Daddy always told me it’s not polite to show up for the party and not the actual event. He says that because at his wedding he had a hundred people at the actual ceremony and 600 at the reception. I understand where he’s coming from. I’d be pissed off too if no one showed up to my wedding but everyone showed up for the free meal and party afterward.

I’m not getting married so I don’t have to worry about that.

Marriage is the stupidest thing in the world to me. They all end in divorce anyway. The idea of spending the rest of my life with one man is enough to make me get a severe twitch. Sure, back in the old days when everyone died at the age of 30 I’d be happy to spend my life with a man. For now, I’ll stick to playing the field.

I’m getting sidetracked.

As soon as I walked in there was a commercial break and a crowd of people made their way over to me. I still find it funny that all these celebrities flock to me like I’m giving away free cocaine. I’m not completely delusional. I know they don’t give a fuck about me and they just want me to put in a good word with Daddy.

Then these celebrities complain about fans coming up to them and bothering them when they’re just trying to be normal people. Talk about contradiction. I guess it’s ok to bother me as long as I put in a good word for them.

The truth is I have never once put in a good word to Daddy about anyone. I have put in many bad words, and he tends to listen to me. No one fucks with his little girl and if they annoy me in any way he will never work with them. Ever. We hold grudges in the Dontayo family. We don’t forgive and forget. We get even.

Soon enough the show was over. I made it to the after party and sat down at a booth with some friends. I noticed his eyes on me from the moment I walked in.

He is Justin Timberlake. I’ve never actually met him… I don’t think I have. He’s definitely the biggest thing in music right now. He’s also absolutely gorgeous, which helps. His brown hair is cut short to his head, not too short thought. There are curls; it’s just long enough for me to run my hands through and tug at all night.

But I digress.

He’s walking towards me. It’s about damn time this kid stopped just looking and did something.

“There’s always a crowd around you. I’ve come to see what the big deal is,” he sat down with a smile, “I’m Justin.”

“I know who you are and you know who I am. Let’s skip the small talk ok?”

“OK,” he laughed, “What do I call you? Rainbow? Rain?”

“Rayne.”

“Spelt how?”

“Are you writing me a letter?”

“Nah,” he laughed. He has the sexiest laugh I’ve ever heard, “I’m just curious.”

“R-A-Y-N-E”

“Oh, so it’s not like the precipitation?”

“No. I’ve heard all the jokes so don’t waste your time.” Justin is undeniably the sexiest man in this place. Even though I am more than willing to go home with him tonight it’s more fun to play hard to get.

“I think it’s a cool name, very unique.”

“Thank you.”

He nodded his head and took another sip, “So why do you always have a crowd of people around you?”

I shrugged before taking a sip of my drink, “I guess I’m just one of the cool kids.”

“I guess so,” he smiled, “I think it might have something to do with those eyes.”

“What about my eyes?”

“Like you’ve never heard it before.”

“Heard what?” I smiled. People do have a lot to say about my eyes but it never gets old. They are pretty amazing, what can I say?

“You’re eyes are hypnotizing, I could look into them all day.”

“Oh yeah, I’ve heard that before.” I laughed as I took another sip from my drink.

“Of course,” he laughed, “I’m a little surprised our paths haven’t crossed before.”

I shrugged and gave him my signature half smile, it always gets me what I want, and what I want is him.
“Did you win?” he just looked at me. All right, this kid is fine as hell but I think he might have some problems. We were in the middle of a conversation and he just stopped talking. “Hello?”

“Huh?” he snapped out of his daze, “I’m sorry, your eyes are so fucking gorgeous.” He laughed and ran his hands through his hair, “What did you say?”

“Never mind.” Yet he’s still staring at me like he’s never seen eyes before, “Do you want to take a picture?”

He shook his head and smiled that sexy smile I’ve seen on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine but never in person. I must say it makes me pretty hot when he gives me that look, “This party is kind of fucked up huh?” I nodded my head and took another sip of my drink, “You want to get out of here.”

“Um…” I looked around to make it look like I was seriously thinking about it. I’m not thinking about it. The answer is obviously yes, I would very much like to go home with you and let you fuck the shit out of me, “Yeah.”

He smiled and stood up and I followed him to the door. Justin stopped in his tracks when he saw all the cameras outside. It’s like he’s never done this before. “This way,” I grabbed his hand and led him to the back exit.

There were only a couple of cameras out there and there were a couple bouncers that held up signs in front of us so our identities were hidden.

“You’re good.”

“No, you’re just really bad,” I smiled.





We hardly made it through the door before we were pulling each other’s clothes off. I always knew she was hot and I knew she had those eyes but there’s just something about seeing them up close that makes me get rock hard. Then there’s the way her hair is falling in her face and those looks she’s giving me, I can’t even control myself.

We made it upstairs and she fell onto the bed. She was now wearing only a black lace bra and her short skirt but she still had on those sexy as hell shoes that tie up her leg. Those are the kind of shoes that are made for sex.

She looked up at me with those eyes and that sexy smile she has giving me her ‘come hither’ look and I quickly pulled my pants off and climbed on top of her. I put my hand on her neck and kissed her before slowly kissing my way down her neck. She has those amazing tits. I’ve never been a boob man but I’m beginning to think I’ve been missing out.

I managed to move on and continued kissing my way down her body stopping at her bellybutton. She placed her fingers at the waist of her skirt and let out a soft moan before slowly pushing it down exposing her black lace boyshorts.

I swallowed hard and licked my lips while running my hands down her legs, “You’re so fucking hot.”

Yeah, good one Justin, really smooth.

“You make me really hot,” she answered softly while biting at her lip.

…and so began my infatuation with Rainbow Dontayo.
End Notes:
i
Chapter 2 by Lily
Author's Notes:
Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! I love to know what you think :)




The sun shining through the blinds woke me up the next morning. Justin had his arms around me while we were sleeping. That surprises me a little; I did not think he would be one to cuddle. He looks really hot when he’s sleeping. Who am I kidding? The kid looks really hot no matter what he’s doing. He looks extra hot when he’s sleeping, that’s better.

Justin is much sexier though when he’s fucking me. That was some really good sex last night. I always like to follow up amazing sex at night with amazing sex in the morning. I pulled the covers down and looked at his sexy naked self before stopping at his crotch and giving him one lick to wake him up. It got him up, that’s for sure. It got him up in a few ways.

“Good Morning,” I answered softly and crawled on top of him.

“Good Morning,” he smiled, “Did you sleep alright?”

I nodded my head.

“Good. You were fucking amazing last night.”

“Mmhmm. I’m even more fucking amazing in the morning.”

“Oh yeah?” he asked with that sexy smile.

“Oh yeah” I answered with my sexiest voice.




*****************

I lay down next to him trying to catch my breath and he wrapped his arms around me, “Let’s go back to sleep.”

“Good idea,” I answered before closing my eyes. I could get used to this. His arms feel really good around me.

I dozed off for a little but woke up when I heard his cell phone ringing.

“Oh shit,” he said softly as he reached over for his phone. I pretended like I was still sleeping. “Hello? Hey… Yeah, I just woke up. It was alright, same as always… uh huh… yeah it was lame… I left early… went to bed… yeah…it’s stupid… I don’t really care… yeah… I have to go… alright… bye babe.” He hung up the phone before taking a deep breath and sliding back down in bed.

I stretched my arms over my head and crawled on top of him, “Was that your girlfriend?”

Did I mention he has a girlfriend?

He has a girlfriend.

“Yeah,” he paused for a second, “Are you hungry?”

I nodded my head, and then he nodded his. He got up and pulled a pair of sweatpants over his naked body. I grabbed my panties, “Want some sweats?”

“Just a shirt” he nodded his head and handed me his hoodie, “Thank you.”

Justin nodded his head again.

“Now you’re going to be all shitty because your girlfriend called?”

“Nah,” he grabbed my hand, “I’m starving.”

So Justin does have a girlfriend, we have a history. Her name is Jennifer Lawrence. Some say she’s a Hollywood starlet. I say she’s a stupid whore. Jennifer and I used to be friends but then she slept with my boyfriend so we are no longer friends. In fact if I saw her on the streets I’d be very tempted to kick her ass. But like I’ve said the Dontayo’s don’t get mad we get even.

I would say that I did get even two times last night… and this morning… and hopefully again after breakfast.





We made it downstairs where Trace was sitting down at the island, “What’s up?” he asked as we walked into the kitchen.

“Hi,” Ray smiled as she walked over to him. She doesn’t walk she strides, she has the sexy stride down pat, “I’m Rayne.”

“Trace,” he grabbed her outstretched hand, “Nice to meet you.”

“You as well,” she turned around and walked to the table and I saw Trace following her ass, complete with head tilt. I can’t say I blame him; she is looking fine in my sweatshirt. But she’s wearing MY sweatshirt. Mine, she’s mine. I slapped his head and he gave me a look.

“Want some coffee Ray?”

“I don’t drink coffee” she shook her head.

“Tea?” she shook her head again, “What do you want?”

“Soda?”

“Sure” I grabbed a can from the fridge and slid it across the table at her.

“Thank you,” she opened it up and took a seat, “Were you at the party?” she asked Trace.

“I was”

“Did you have fun?”

“I did.” He looked over at me and I gave him a death stare, how he doesn’t understand that he is not wanted here right now is beyond me. He finally got it and stood up, “I’ll see you guys later, nice to meet you Rayne.”

“You too, Trace right?” he nodded his head, “I’ll see you around.”

“French toast or pancakes?”

“Oh French toast, for sure,” she stood up and walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist as I stood at the stove. She kissed my back, “Does he live with you?”

“Yeah,” I answered softly. This girl really gets to me just by putting her hands on my waist.

“That’s cute,” she moved so she was now in front of me and rested her hands on the waist of my pants.

“Adorable. Stop distracting me.” I kissed her neck.

“I’m a distraction,” Rayne smiled.

“You are. I’m hungry. Let’s eat and then you can distract me all you want.”

“OK.”




We ate breakfast and then I managed to distract him a little more. As I lay in his bed I looked over at the clock to see it was already 12:30. I need to get home. I stood up and started to put my clothes on and he turned to watch me.

“Are you leaving?”

I nodded my head as I pulled my shirt over my head, “Yeah, it’s late.”

Justin stood up and nodded his head, “I’ll drive you home.”

Wow.

I don’t think I’ve been driven home in a long time. Usually I just get a cab or something.

“I had fun,” Justin spoke as he stopped in front of my house, “Thanks for coming over.”

“I had fun too, thank you.” I leaned over and gave him a kiss that will be sure to keep me on his mind for a very long time, “Thanks for the ride,” I gave him my sexy smile before opening the door.

“I’ll call you.”

“Ok, bye Justin.”

“Later Ray.”



______



“The guilt is setting in huh?”

I looked up to see Trace sit down next to me and hand me a bottle of beer, “Nah.”

“Nah,” he repeated with a chuckle, “You never sit down and just stare into space.”

I took a sip and shrugged.

“The guilt is setting in,” he said it as a statement this time, no questions anymore.

The truth is the guilt is not really setting in. Well there is some guilt, but it’s more that I feel guilty for not feeling guilty. I don’t want to hurt Jen; I mean I do like her as a person. I don’t love her. I never have.

I do like to be in love though. So I guess it’s possible that I’ve been trying to fall in love with her for the past two years. I don’t know when the time is supposed to come that I realize it’s not going to happen and walk away.

I can’t get Ray out of my mind. From the second I dropped her off I can’t stop thinking about her. That’s bad. It’s always bad when a girl has that control over you.

“So what’s going on?”

“I don’t know man, she’s hot.”

“Yeah she’s fucking gorgeous. Dude when she came downstairs in your shirt and her ass was hanging out of her underwear. And those legs, damn man, I was about to get hard just looking at her.”

I couldn’t do anything but stare at him. This kid does not think before he talks, “Are you fucking serious?”

“Yeah I’m serious, are you kidding? She’s like a fucking statue, she’s a fucking goddess.”

“Alright man, stop.” It is a little strange that he’s talking about the girl I hooked up with like that.

“When’s Jen coming back?”

I shrugged, “A couple weeks.”

“Are you going to call Rainbow?”

“I don’t know,” I answered honestly, “What do you think?”

“I think you need to call her or I will call her.”

“Because she would let you fuck her,” I said sarcastically with a laugh.

“She would. You’re not going to call her.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You’re too chicken shit. You got your bitch back home so you’re scared to call the sexy ass Rainbow. What’s that like man? When you’re fucking her you’re like Rainbow, oh Rainbow”

I stood up to get away from him. He’s annoying the fuck out of me today, “I don’t even have her number.”

“You have ways to find it.”





“So, how was last night?” my best friend Izzy asked as she sat down next to me on the couch before handing me a margarita.

“Fine.”

“Fine?” she asked with a laugh, “Did you go home with him?” I nodded my head, “You’re a little whore.”

“How am I a whore?” I laughed.

“He’s dating Jen.”

“Which, surprisingly, had a lot to do with why I went home with him.”

“Payback’s a bitch.”

I nodded my head.

“How is he? Good?”

“Really good,” I smiled, “amazing.”

“Are you going to see him again?”

I shrugged, “How was your night?”

“Fine, don’t change the subject. Are you going to hook up with him again?”

I shrugged again, “I don’t know, he said he’d call me.”

“Do you think he’ll call you?”

“Oh he’ll call me. Well he’ll try. I didn’t give him my number so… it all depends on whether he can get it or not,” I answered with a smile.

“You’re a bitch.”

“How does that make me a bitch?” I laughed.

“You couldn’t just be a normal girl and give the kid your number.”

“That’s too easy. He has a girlfriend. He needs to work for it.”

Izzy laughed as she took a sip from her drink, “What are you going to do when you see Jen at a club and she attacks you?”

“Um… send her to jail? I’m not afraid of Jen. She’s a stupid whore.”

She nodded her head, “You don’t feel bad about it at all?”

“Why would I feel bad about it? Are you serious Izz? She fucked…”

“I know, I know,” she broke in.

“It’s not even like I did anything. He came up to me.” Why is she making me feel like the bad person here? Jen slept with MY boyfriend. If she didn’t do that I would have nothing to do with Justin Timberlake.

“I know. Relax. I’m just fucking with you. Please if Justin came up to me I’d do many dirty things to him and Jen never slept with any of my boyfriends.”

“Who’s the whore now?” I laughed as I heard my phone ringing.

“Who is it?”

“I don’t know the number.”

“Answer it.”

“I don’t answer it if I don’t know the number.” It’s usually a reporter or an actor that wants me to talk to Daddy. I don’t do that so I don’t answer the phone unless I know the number.

“It’s probably Justin. Answer it.”

“I doubt it’s him.” But a part of me wanted to know if it was. I picked up the phone, “Hello?”

“Ray?”

“Yeah, who’s this?”

“Justin. You’re a hard girl to find.”

I felt myself smile, “But you found me.”

“I did. I had to call in a few favors from the secret service,” he chuckled, “So what’s going on?”

“Uh… you know, the usual.”

“Alright. So what do I have to do to get you to come over again?”

I heard myself giggle and I wanted to slap myself for it, “Maybe some flowers, chocolate.”

“I can do that. Roses or what?”

“Daisies. And that chocolate with the little pieces of peppermint on top.”

“Peppermint bark?” he asked with a chuckle.

“Yeah, yeah that’s it.”

“Alright I can handle that.”

“Alright then I’ll come over.”

“Wonderful. Around nine?”

“Um… ten.”

“OK” he laughed, “I’ll see you then. Later Ray.”

“Bye.”
Chapter 3 by Lily
Author's Notes:
Thanks so much for reading and reviewing :0)
It’s been three weeks since the first time I hooked up with Ray.

It’s been three days since the last time I hooked up with her.

Jen has been home for a week and I’m sitting here at Hyde drinking my sorrows away. I played with the little plastic sword that was in Jen’s drink and wondered if it was possible to use it to gouge my eyes out. I like going out to clubs just as much as the next guy but I tend to enjoy actually dancing and moving around. With Jen all we do is sit and talk with her friends. I swear all these girls do is talk. And it’s all gossip too, this one’s dating this one and this one’s anorexic while this one has a picture in Star Magazine eating a huge burger.

I don’t give a shit.

I saw Trace walk over to me and took that as my cue to get up from this damn table, “I’ll be back Babe.”

I doubt she’d even notice I’m gone. She’s too busy talking about how fat Jennifer Lopez is getting. I guess the fact that she is pregnant has nothing to do with it.

“Dude, check it out.”

“Holy shit,” I answered in a whisper as I watch Ray dance on the floor. She is that girl that every man is watching. The kind of girl you just want to take into a dark corner and fuck the shit out of. I took a deep breath unable to take my eyes off her, “Why did you show me that?”

“I just thought you needed to see it man,” he laughed.

“Yeah, well thanks.” I answered sarcastically. I should go back and sit down to get away from this but I cannot physically move to walk away. “Oh shit.” I took a deep breath.

“She’s fucking sexy as hell.”

I nodded my head. She stopped dancing and I managed to look away from her for the first time and saw Jen still completely engrossed in her conversation.

I heard Ray’s voice, “Hey Trace.” She walked by us, “Excuse me Justin” she squeezed by me making sure to rub her chest against me and grab onto my crotch as she passed. She made that face she makes where she bites her bottom lip the way she does when we’re going at it. I do not like that she can get me up so easily.

I followed her with my eyes and she sat down at the bar then looked back and gave me another sexy look so I followed her and sat down next to her. I sat with my back to the bar and she sat facing the bar, just incase Jen decides to look over she can’t tell we’re talking.

“How are you doing Ray?”

“Really, really good.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Oh yeah,” she answered with that sexy voice she has. “How are you doing J?”

“Can’t complain.”

“Can you turn around? My god, I don’t like talking to your back.”

“I don’t…”

“She’s not looking, she doesn’t give a fuck. It looks way more suspicious that you’re sitting here with your back to the bar talking to yourself.”

I heard myself chuckle realizing she was right and turned around.

“How long is she here for?”

I shrugged, “Another week?”

“That sucks.”

“Why does it suck?” It’s not like I’m going to be stuck at home for the next week. Jen’s been home and I’ve still gone to see Ray. The guilt is kind of setting in now though. I don’t see hooking up with Ray thing stopping in the near future, but I am feeling a little guilty about it.

“Because I was really looking forward to sucking your cock tonight,” she giggled.

I looked over at her and saw her playing with her necklace of course making my eyes go to her cleavage. As if I needed her to bring attention to it. Then she made that face again and all I know is I’m lucky that I turned around so the bar was hiding me.

“But, Jen can suck your cock.”

“Not like you can,” I answered softly. No one can give head like this girl.

She smiled, “Well… I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Me too.” I took a deep breath and licked my lips, “Are you going to be around later?”

Ray giggled, “Not if you’re going to go home and fuck your girlfriend and then come fuck me.”

“I’m not. I just have to take her home. I can feel a migraine coming along.” I answered with a smile.

“Sex really helps migraines.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, it’s like the only thing.”

“I don’t know if I’d want someone screaming in my ear when I have a migraine.”

“It cures it, it’s worth it. The orgasm makes it better.”

“Of course, an orgasm cures everything.”

“It’s true. And they don’t come back either. Like it’s gone.”

“That’s good to know.”

“It is. At least it works for me, I don’t know if it works for everyone,” she smiled, “It’s worth it to try though.”

“I wouldn’t complain regardless,” I laughed as the bartender placed a drink in front of me, “So I’ll call you?”

She nodded her head and rubbed my thigh, “I’m excited.”

Yeah, I’m excited too Ray.

I managed to get myself under control and sadly walked back to Jen. She’s still talking about someone; the names all blend together now.

“Where were you?”

“Just getting a drink,” I put my arm around her, “I’m getting a migraine.”

“Oh,” she pouted out her lips, “Do you want to leave?”

“In a little not yet, it’s cool I can wait.” I answered quickly.

Then it happened.

I looked up and saw Ray walking towards us with Izzy Anderson in tow. Izzy and Ray have been friends forever. The only reason why I know Izzy is because she’s an actress, a pretty big one at that. I think she got her start with Ray’s father, which is where they met and became best friends ever since. Either that or they were friends first and Ray hooked it up so she’d work with John Dontayo. All I know is however it works there is some correlation between being friends with Ray and getting in a movie with her father.

“Hey Jen.” Ray said stopping in front of our table. That was a little too bubbly for me, “How are you doing sweetie? I haven’t talked to you in so long.”

“Good, how are you guys doing? It’s good to see you Rainbow. And Izzy, you’ve been doing well.” Jen answered with a smile. That was a little too fake. Both of them are being extremely fake. Something is going on with them, something I’m not aware of.

I’m sure I will be made aware of it on the way home.

I sat there watching the two of them talking way too fake and bubbly. The claws are coming out; it’s only a matter of time before there is blood shed.






Justin’s arm slowly slid off of Jen. He looks really nervous. He needs to calm down. I’m not going to get him in trouble, I just want to say hi to my ex best friend.

“Do you know Justin? This is my boyfriend Justin Timberlake.” Yes sweetheart, I know your boyfriend Justin Timberlake very well. Why would she say his last name? Oh, I know because she’s a stupid whore who is using him to get famous.

“Nice to meet you,” I smiled and shook his hand giving him a look. Hopefully he’ll calm down a little, I’m not here to start shit, at least not between him and his girlfriend.

“Justin this is Rainbow Dontayo, you know John Dontayo’s daughter. She’s um… what have you been doing?”

I love how she makes it look like I do nothing with my life. I absolutely love it. “The usual, you know. What have you been up to?”

“Um… you know, movies. I’m working on a movie in Vancouver. I’m just back for a few days, I’ve been really busy, I’m getting a lot of work.”

“Aww, that’s so great, I’m so happy for you. Enjoy it right? Have fun with it,” because honestly Jen, it’s only a matter of time before it’s all over. Especially since you have absolutely no talent.

“Yeah, what about you? Are you acting?”

“No, you know that’s not my thing.”

“Oh yeah, it’s not for everyone. It’s tough, it takes a lot of work.”

I bit at my lip to calm myself down and hopefully not jump her right here. She is such a bitch, how dare she try and act like I couldn’t be an actor if I wanted to, like it’s so hard to act. I do not want to be an actor, if I did I would.

“Are you still thinking of directing?”

I shook my head and licked my lips, “Maybe at some point, I’m not really into the movies.”

She nodded her head, “So how’s Chris?” she asked me with an evil smile. How’s Chris? Hmm… Chris...my boyfriend that you slept with three years ago when we were best friends? See this is proof that it wasn’t a drunken mistake. Obviously she did it on purpose. Who asks how Chris is? Who does that?

“I actually thought you’d be the one to tell me.” I stared right into her eyes, giving her that evil glare right back.

“Oh I haven’t talked to him in years. I mean he was your boyfriend.”

I continued shooting daggers with my eyes, “Yeah, he was my boyfriend. But you know, shit happens.”

Jen bit at her lip and stood up, as if she were about to attack me or something. I looked at Justin and he was just sitting there looking very uncomfortable.

He grabbed onto her arm, “Are you ready? I’m ready. Nice to meet you Rainbow, Izzy.”





There was about to be some serious bloodshed. I don’t know what the hell was going on with those two but clearly they have some sort of a history. And it seems that it has to do with this Chris kid whoever that is.

“What was that about?” I asked as I drove to Jen’s house.

“What are you talking about?”

I laughed, “What am I talking about?”

“She’s a bitch, end of story. “

All right, good to know that’s all I’m getting. I stopped in front of her house, “Aren’t you coming in?”

“My head is killing, I’m just going to head home and go to sleep. It’s been a long day.”

She nodded her head and kissed me, “Do you want me to come over and take care of you?”

“I’m just going to go to bed. I’ll call you tomorrow.”

As I drove away from Jen’s house I grabbed my phone and called Ray. It was only five minutes before Ray was sitting in my car giving me that look.

“Who’s Chris?”

She looked over at me and bit her lip, “Don’t worry about him,” she said before leaning over and unbuckling my belt as I drove.

“Wait, seriously. What was that about?” I moved her away from my belt; I wish I could tell you why.

“I didn’t mean to start shit with you two, did I?”

I shook my head, “Who is Chris?”

“He was my boyfriend, she slept with him. It’s not a big deal.”

“When did she sleep with him?”

“I don’t know like two or three years ago.”

Well two years ago I was dating her so it sure as hell better not be two years ago. “Which is it?”

“Like three I think, she wasn’t dating you she was dating James.”

It’s good to know she cheated on James. It’s also good to know that she told me she has never cheated on anyone in her life. I don’t know why that gets me pissed off because obviously I’m here hooking up with Ray, but it does.

“It doesn’t matter. You’re stressed, let me get rid of your stress,” she bit her bottom lip and leaned over to unbuckle my belt. This time I did not stop her.

I managed to drive home and not crash, which was very impressive. As I pulled into the driveway she proceeded to kiss, lick and nibble her way down my neck. I like this girl.




He’s walking really slowly for someone that wants to fuck me. Granted, we are making out as we’re walking into his house but come on Justin, work with me here. I’m going crazy. I need him in me like now.

He opened the door and his dogs almost attacked us. I have no problem with dogs but come on, not right now. I fell onto the couch and he fell on top of me kissing me as if he couldn’t get enough. I like when he kisses me like that. Then those damn dogs started rubbing their heads against us.

“Get out of here Bailey, go upstairs!” Justin said between kisses as he pushed him away. That lasted about a second, “What the fuck?” he shouted and stood up pushing his dogs outside. “Sorry about that.”

I looked up at him and gave him my smile and he gave me his smile and it was only a matter of seconds before he was back on top of me. I pulled off his shirt and went for his belt but he stopped me, “Wait let’s just… kiss for a little.”

“What?” he’s has to be kidding.

“Let’s just make out for a minute.”

I have not just made out since middle school. I do not want to just make out with him, I want him to fuck me. What is wrong with him? Now he’s feeling me up. I swear to god, it’s like all of a sudden he went back to middle school.

“Jus… come on.”

He ignored me and continued feeling me up. I can’t take it much longer. I managed to turn him around so I was on top of him and undid his belt.

He laughed, “You can’t relax for a minute?”

“No. Fuck me.”
Chapter 4 by Lily



I feel like there are fish swimming around my stomach. I feel gross, like I’m going to throw up any second. Why do I feel so gross? I’m not hung-over; it’s not flu season, what the hell?

“You’re probably pregnant,” Izzy suggested.

“Yeah, that’s probably it,” I answered sarcastically, “Can you put down popsicles, ginger ale and saltines?”

“Got it,” she wrote the list for the maid, “What else?”

“Um… bananas, that’s supposed to help.”

“And a pregnancy test.”

“Why is that always the solution to every problem? Whenever anyone is sick they’re automatically pregnant.”

She shrugged, “Just take the test.”

“It’s pointless.”

“What’s the big deal? You piss on a stick, it’s not that hard.”

“It’s gross, do you want to hold it while I piss on a stick?”

“Oh, I’d love to,” she rolled her eyes, “When’s the last time you got your period?”

“Sweetie, you’re not a real doctor. You just play one on television, it’s not the same.”

“Answer the question Rainbow.”

“I don’t know, I’ve been stressed and I haven’t been keeping track.”

She took a deep breath, “You’re ridicules. Take the fucking test.”

I nodded my head and sniffled back the tears that I know were coming. The truth is I have been thinking it’s possible that I’m pregnant. But I can’t be pregnant, I can’t be.

“It’s going to be alright babe,” she hugged me, “You’re probably not, it’s probably just a bug. But if you are that’s good too.”

It’s not really good. I don’t have a boyfriend; I don’t even know whose baby it would be. That’s sad that I’m one of those white trash whores on Jerry Springer that doesn’t know who the father of their baby is.




“Come on man, hurry up” I tossed a basketball in my hands as I waited for Trace to hurry the hell up. This kid takes longer than a girl to get ready and by getting ready I mean throwing on a pair of sweatpants and going to the yard to play basketball.

He came and followed me outside, “So, what’s the deal?”

“What’s the deal with what?”

“Jennifer, Rainbow. What a name huh? It’s impossible to be mad at someone named Rainbow. You could never yell at her. How is that when you’re having sex? Oh Rainbow, Rainbow,” he mimicked.

“Let it go dude,” I threw the ball at him, “I haven’t talked to her in weeks.”

“So that’s it? It’s over? Just a mistake, you’re done?”

“I didn’t say that,” I answered with a smile.

“What are you saying?”

“I don’t even know man. She’s hot though, huh?”

“Fucking gorgeous.”

I nodded my head, “Yeah, fucking gorgeous.” But Jennifer is hot too.
Not Rainbow hot, but hot nonetheless.

“Does she have any idea?”

“Jennifer?” he nodded his head, “Nah, they have some kind of a history I guess. I don’t get involved.”

“How long is she gone for?”

“A couple days.” It’s wrong that I don’t feel bad that I’m cheating on my girlfriend.

I am cheating on my girlfriend.

That’s the first time I’ve actually said it to myself. I’ve never cheated on a girlfriend. I’ve been cheated on so I never thought I’d be one to cheat. But there’s just something about this damn girl.

I thought at first maybe it was a one-time thing, but then it happened again, and again.

“So are you going to call her?”



“How long do I have to wait?”

“Is says three minutes. Stop biting your nails,” she slapped my hand, “You’re going to ruin your beautiful nails.”

“I really don’t give a shit about my nails. I’m freaking out here.”

“I know you are, it’s ok.”

It’s not really ok but it’s nice of her to pretend that it is.

The timer went off and I slowly walked into the bathroom. I stood at the door for a second and took a deep breath before walking up to the counter and closing my eyes. Slowly I opened my eyes and held the test in my hand and saw that there was a line where I’m pretty sure there’s not supposed to be one, “What am I looking for?”

“A line means pregnant,” Izzy answered.

I turned around to look at her leaning against the doorframe, “Are you sure?” I could only whisper.

She nodded her head.

I nodded my head, bit at my bottom lip and walked out of the bathroom, “Excuse me” I answered softly as Izzy moved out of the way and I walked to the kitchen.

I bent down and grabbed a bowl before going into the refrigerator and grabbing eggs, milk and shortening and then grabbed flour and sugar from the cupboard. Izzy came in and sat down at the island watching me carefully, “You know it’s really not that big of a deal.”

I nodded my head and cracked an egg in the bowl.

“I mean, you’re 24. It’s not like you’re 16 or something. You can easily take care of a baby. I mean you’re going to be an amazing mother. You have plenty of money, it’s not like you’re going to have to go on welfare or something.”

I nodded my head and continued cracking eggs.

“I know you don’t cry and you really don’t have to because it’s not that big of a deal. But if you want to cry it’s ok.”

“I don’t want to cry.” I said softly.

“Hunny, you just cracked eight eggs in that bowl.”

I looked into the bowl to see that she was right; I did indeed just crack eight eggs into that bowl. I dumped them down the garbage disposal and tried again this time stopping after two. I measured out a cup of sugar and put it in the bowl beating them perhaps a little too much.

I’m pregnant.

I don’t have a husband.

I don’t have a boyfriend.

I have Justin who I have sex with sometimes because I hate his girlfriend and I want to get back at her for sleeping with my boyfriend.

Or I have Gabe. Oh god, I hope he’s not the father. I hope Justin’s not the father… I hope none of them are the father.

My father is going to kill me; he’s going to cut me off.

“It says on the box to take it again after two days because it might not be accurate.”

I nodded my head and continued beating the eggs harder than I’ve ever beaten eggs before.

“Rayne.” I felt her arms on my waist, “It’s going to be ok,” she turned me around and gave me the best hug I’ve ever had. It was exactly what I needed.

I was getting emotional, I felt my eyes starting to get itchy but luckily my phone rang before I started to cry. I pulled away from Izzy and grabbed my cell phone, “It’s Justin.”

“Answer it.”

I nodded my head and flipped it open, “Hello?”

“Hey Ray, how’s it going?”

“Good, how are you?”

“Good. I haven’t talked to you in awhile.”

I nodded my head, I know he can’t see me but I’m not exactly thinking right now.

“Are you going to be around later? Do you want to get dinner or something?”
Or something means have sex. Normally I’d go with the or something but having sex is what got me in this situation in the first place. “Sure.”

“Alright cool. Want to come by around eight?”

“Um… I’m kinda feeling a little yucky, do you want to come here?”

“Yeah, absolutely. Around eight?”

“Sure.”

“Alright. I’ll see you then.”

“OK. Bye Justin.”

“Later Ray.”

I flipped my phone shut and continued working on my cookies. In case you haven’t figured it out yet I tend to bake when I’m stressed.

“Are you going to tell him?”

I shook my head, “I need to go to the doctors first.”

“Do you think it’s his?”

I shrugged, I’m still trying to take this all in, “Or Gabe… but I haven’t slept with him in like two months. We fooled around and stuff but we didn’t actually have sex. So two months is like a long time right? Like I would have known by now?”

Izzy nodded her head, “What about Matt?”

“Oh gosh, Matt” I forgot about him, “That was like… last week right? He couldn’t have got me pregnant that fast right?”

“So you think its Justin?” I nodded my head, “Anyone else?”

“Oh God Izz, I’m such a whore.”

“No you’re not. You’re not. You’re single, it’s alright.”

“It’s hardly alright. I’m going to be a mother. I’m so not ready for that. I don’t even want kids; I’m like missing that gene. I’ve never wanted kids.”

“You’ll figure it out. I’ll help you, obviously… as long as I’m the godmother,” she smiled, “I’ll baby-sit once in awhile.”

I laughed to hide the fact that I was about to cry, “You’ll baby-sit more than once in awhile.”




I’ve never been in her house before. Surprisingly we’ve always met up at mine. Looking back that probably wasn’t the best idea. I mean Jennifer could have easily come over and caught me. I think that’s part of the excitement, the risk.

I pulled into her driveway; she has quite the house here. It’s right on the beach in Malibu and the house is amazing. I knocked on the door and she came to answer with a smile. “Hey.”

“How are you doing?”

“Pretty good, come on in.”

As soon as I stepped inside there was an overwhelming scent of chocolate cookies, maybe brownies, who the hell am I kidding it smelt like heaven. “Have you been baking?”

“Oh yeah, I was kinda in the mood.” She led me into the kitchen where no lie her whole counter was full of cookies, brownies and cupcakes. Not just that cheap from the box stuff either, I’m talking gourmet shit with frosting and decorations and full out goodness.

“You made all these?” she nodded her head, “Who knew you were such a chef.”

“Help yourself” she finally got the hint and I dove in. Those were the best damn cookies I’ve ever had in my life. Let’s get married.

“Are you cooking for something?”

She shook her head, “I just cook sometimes.”




“You’re a good cook,” Justin said as he continued stuffing food into his mouth.

“It’s baking, not cooking. There’s a difference.” I said that really bitchy, I didn’t mean to. I’m just so fucking stressed. This poor kid has no idea that he’s possibly going to be a father really soon. He has no clue. He’s sitting here eating my brownies without a care in the world. I should tell him. I can’t tell him yet. I need to make sure I’m even pregnant. Then I need to make sure he’s the father.

“Is everything alright?”

Shit.

I guess I’m not as good at hiding my feelings as I once was.

I nodded my head, “Why?”

“You just seem like something’s bothering you.”

I shook my head and went to the refrigerator, “Do you want some milk or something?”

“Yeah sure, thanks,” he sat down at the island, “You’re not eating anything?”

I shook my head, “My stomach hurts.”

He nodded his head, and here comes the awkward silence. We never really talk. I mean, we’ve talked but it’s usually just sex. So this is kind of weird.

“You know she’s using you right?” did I really just say that out loud?

“She’s using me huh?” he asked.

“Seriously. You don’t find it at all weird that no one knew her name or who she was. And then now she’s dating you and she has cameras following her around everywhere. It’s not a coincidence J.” Shut up Rayne. Stop talking.

He looked at me for a second and then looked away as if it was actually sinking in for the first time. “What’s your problem with her?”

“She’s a dumb whore. She slept with my boyfriend.”

“So you slept with hers,” he ran his hand through his hair.

“Look, I know you love her. She’s your girlfriend; you don’t want to believe it. That’s fine. All I’m saying is that she’s a slut and she is definitely using you to make her career go further. Maybe you don’t care about that, that’s fine. But she is. She’s a shady whore. I know you don’t want to hear that about the woman you love but it’s true.”

“I don’t love her,” he answered quickly.

“Then why are you with her?” I regretted that before it even came out. Now he’s going to think I want to be with him.

I don’t.

I promise I don’t.

I just think that he’s actually a semi decent guy and it’s hard to find that in this world. It’s impossible to find that in this city. I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of staying with him when she will fuck him up.

“Never mind, forget it, I’m sorry.”

“What’s with this sudden concern?”

I shrugged, “I just don’t like her.”

“Because she slept with your boyfriend. But you’ve cheated on boyfriends and that’s ok?”

“I have never once cheated on a boyfriend, don’t act like you know that.”

“Never?”

“Never.”

“Neither have I.”

“Um… hello?” what do you call what we’re doing right now genius.

“Alright you, only you. You’re my first,” he paused and licked his lips, “but you can’t honestly say that you’re a good person for not when you know I’m with someone and you have no problem hooking up with me. That’s just as bad as cheating.”

“Because you’re girlfriend is a stupid whore and I hate her. I don’t make a habit of hooking up with other people’s boyfriends.”

“Alright” he stood up and wrapped his arms around me, “Let’s just shut up about this.”

I don’t know where the hell that sudden outburst came from. I guess it’s because I’m possibly pregnant and he’s possibly the father. I just am so confused. My head and my mouth are not working together.





Where the fuck did that come from? When has Ray ever even hinted at the fact that she cares enough about me that she doesn’t want me to get hurt? That is why you don’t cheat on your girlfriend. It’s fine in theory when it’s just sex but then feelings have to go and get involved. I should have known better, with me there are always feelings. I’m the asshole that has a one nightstand and thinks about the girl for the next three weeks.

It’s not like it’s never crossed my mind that Jennifer could be using me. I’m not a complete idiot. I do know that her name was never heard and her face was never seen before we started dating. I’m an observer. People are surprised at how quiet I usually am but that’s because I’m listening and paying attention to the details around me. Jennifer was just a struggling actress before she met me. She was shy around paparazzi and even other people.

Now she welcomes them with open arms.

Ray and Jennifer were friends so she would know about her. Then again, they did have a fight and now they hate each other. But looking back at Jennifer’s recent dating history she has dated pretty big names and with every boyfriend her name has become more known. Face the facts; I’m pretty much the biggest name in music right now.

And I don’t love her. I never have. She says she loves me and I kind of brush over it. She says she loves me a lot actually. Almost too much. It’s almost at the point where it’s too much that she can’t possibly mean it.

I looked over at Ray and took a deep breath. She is too hot for her own good. Honestly she’s hot without even trying. She’s wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top and she’s fucking beautiful.

She’s dangerous.

All this shit is just dangerous.
Chapter 5 by Lily




It’s been a week since I took the test and here I am sitting on the floor of the shower letting the water fall over me. The only place I will ever cry is in the shower because the tears blend right in with the water. I just came back from the doctor’s office. She told me I am pregnant.

She said congratulations.

I don’t know why she chose to say congratulations. This is definitely not something I should be congratulated about. Congratulations your life is over. Congratulations your father is going to disown you. Congratulations you got pregnant by a man who you only slept with to get back at his girlfriend. Congratulations you didn’t use a condom. Congratulations you’re that 0.1% that gets pregnant even when you’re on birth control. Congratulations you’re going to loose your body and become a fat mother with mom underwear and mom jeans. Congratulations you are never going to have a boyfriend again or even a man to come over and fuck you because you will forever be with child.

Good luck.

She should have said good luck.

Good luck, I hope you don’t kill yourself before this fucking kid pops out of you. I hope you don’t run out of money and have to live in a one-room studio after your father cuts you off. I hope you get used to spending your nights at home taking care of a crying, burping, pooping, throwing up infant instead of going out and having fun. I hope you get used to the fact that you no longer have a life.

The doctor was able to help me narrow it down and tell me exactly what week it was that I got pregnant. So the father is definitely Justin. Not that I wish it was Gabe, but at least I know him. I know I could deal with him around for the rest of my life if I had to. I don’t even know Justin. All I know about him is that he has a stupid whore for a girlfriend and he fucks me really good. That’s definitely not enough to know that I’ll have to live with him for the rest of my life, even if it’s only a couple days a week when he picks it up for the weekend.

Who even says he would want to be part of its life. Maybe I shouldn’t even tell him. I have to tell him. I could just get an abortion, but I don’t know how I feel about that. I should at least talk it over with him first.

How the hell am I going to bring that up? Hey Justin, want to come over and fuck me really hard? Oh and about that… funny thing… remember about a month ago when you fucked me really hard, yeah you got me pregnant.

Congratulations.

Good Luck.





“Mister, Mister, did you know that the Great Wall of China is the only thing that’s made by people that you can see from outer space?”

“Yeah, the Great Wall of China and your dad’s house.” I answered with a laugh but Janelle just looked at me like I was crazy.

“No suh, just the Great Wall.”

“I know, it was a joke,” I answered softly. Why I am stuck in this room with a nine year old is beyond me. I’m watching my manager’s daughter for a few minutes while he talks to the record label. It’s very exciting. I didn’t think it would be a big deal. I’m usually good with kids, but there’s just something about this kid that makes me realize how happy I am that I am not a father.

“Did you know that the average person eats 35,000 cookies in their lifetime?”

“I did not know that.”

“Did you know that the first umbrella’s were used in Connecticut in 1740?”

“Did they call it an umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh?”

“What?” she gave me a look, “Did you know that every minute 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites?”

I took a deep breath and sat down on the couch, the question is not do I know its do I care?

The answer is no.

“Did you know that it’s national farm animal appreciation week?” I shook my head, “What are you going to do to celebrate?”

“Probably go have a burger.”

“That’s not funny. I’m going vegetarian this week, you should too.”

“Oh I definitely will.”

“Did you know that every 24 hours the human race consumes approximately 2 billion insects?”

“That’s disgusting.”

“No, it’s protein.”

This kid is going to have serious issues when she grows up.

“Did you know that the first one hundred digits of pi are 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097…”

“Alright, enough!” I stood up. She was really going to keep going, “Let’s talk about something else alright?”

“OK. Did you know that if you toss a penny 10000 times, it will not be heads 5000 times, but more like 4950 because the heads picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom?”

“That’s really good to know Janelle. Thank you so much for educating me today.”

She smiled, “You’re welcome.” Clearly she did not get the sarcasm but that’s fine, “Did you know that…”

“Seriously Janelle, I can’t take it anymore.” I broke in, “I got a headache, can you just be quiet for a couple minutes?”

She sat down for the first time she’s been here all day. I took a deep breath and ran my hands through my hair enjoying the silence for once. I picked up my Sidekick and checked my messages and made a few text messages. I looked up to see that she was literally sitting on her hands trying to keep herself quiet, “Alright, one more.”

“Ok, ok this is a good one. Thirteen people a year are killed by vending machines falling on them.”

“No way.”

“Yeah huh, seriously.”

“That is a good one, that’s funny. Not funny, interesting.”

“Yeah, want another one?” not really, it wasn’t that good. She’s annoying as hell; this is why I do not have kids. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to deal with a kid like that 24/7. She’s been here for 10 minutes and I’m ready to kill her.

Luckily my phone rang and gave me an excuse to walk away for a minute. It’s Ray. “Hey”

“Hi. Want to come over?” she just gets right to it. I like that.

“Now?”

“Whenever.”

“Alright, I’ll come by later.”

“That’s fine. Alright I’ll see you later Justin.”

“Bye.” I flipped my phone shut.

“Who was that?”

“A friend.”

“You’re girlfriend? Ohhhh.”

“No, not my girlfriend. Ohhhh.” This nine year old is really driving me crazy.

“How come you said you’d come by? Where are you going?”

I took a deep breath and ran my hand through my hair, “Janelle you really shouldn’t listen while people are talking on the phone, it’s called eavesdropping.”

“I didn’t do anything wrong you were talking and I’m sitting right here. You know that the average person spends two years on the phone?”

“Yeah, I know.” Maybe if I tell her I know it she’ll be able to stop. I feel like she couldn’t possibly stop.

The door opened and thank god my manager came out and the girl shut up. Now she can annoy her father.





I paced around my house waiting for him to come over. I have no idea how I’m going to tell him. I don’t know what to say. Maybe I should just start right away, or wait. This is by far the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in my life.

I bit at my lip and managed to sit down on the couch for a few seconds. I don’t even know when he’s coming. That’s what makes it even harder; he said he’d be around later. I rubbed my stomach, it’s hard to understand that there’s a baby in there. That’s just weird.

There was a knock on my door and I slowly made my way to answer it. Justin was standing there with a smile and a bottle of wine. “How are you doing?”

“Hey,” I smiled as he kissed my forehead. He can be cute sometimes. That’s a plus. He’s never really been a bad person… then again I just met him a little more than a month ago and have really only met him to have sex.

“You sounded stressed on the phone, are you alright?” I nodded my head to answer because I didn’t want to come right out and lie to him. I am all right, it’s not like I’m going to die or something. “You’ve been baking.”

“Yeah, help yourself” I answered. I hope he eats a lot of it so I don’t because I don’t need to get fat already. I guess he hasn’t realized that I only bake when shit is going on. I’m good at hiding my feelings though, I don’t expect him to figure it out.

“Thanks, I’m starving. Did you eat?” I shook my head, “I’m craving pizza, what are you thinking?”

“That’s fine.”

“Are you doing alright? You look like something’s wrong.” I nodded my head and he came and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. He really does know what he’s doing and what he does to me feels so good.

Justin rested his hands on my waist and then slowly ran his hands under my shirt before pulling it over my head. He kissed me gently, “I’ll make you feel better baby,” he whispered.

I knew that he could and would make me feel better. I also knew that it probably was not the best time for us to sleep together. But he really knows how to make it so I can’t even think and just let him do whatever it is he wants to do to me. He slowly undid my belt buckle and zipped my jeans down with one hand while he cradled my breasts with the other and kissed down my chest.

I felt myself getting picked up and gently placed on the couch where he quickly pulled his shirt off and his sweatpants down. Just looking at his naked body makes me so hot. He really is perhaps the sexiest man I’ve ever seen. I love the way he runs his hands all over my body as if he can’t get enough of me. He kisses my neck and whispers into my ear and the way he says my name as he’s pumping into me just makes me feel like I’m going to explode. His kisses make me tingle and I can’t take it anymore.

I called out his name as I reached my point and he called out mine. Just hearing him calling my name makes me weak. He doesn’t call my name he calls me Ray, no one has ever called me Ray before. And honestly, the way he says it makes me feel like no one can ever call me it besides him.

Justin kissed me passionately before rolling off of me catching his breath. I cuddled up to him and he quickly wrapped his arms around me pulling me onto his chest. “Feel better Ray?”

“Oh yeah.”

I could hear him giving me that sexy laugh, “Good.”

Well… here goes, “I have something I need to tell you.” I looked up at him and he quickly got this look on his face like he knew he should be worried.

Chapter 6 by Lily
I should be worried, I know I should be worried because of the way she said: I have something I need to tell you . That’s never a good sign. This is the part where she tells me she has herpes or crabs or something. Or the part where she tells me she doesn’t want to hook up anymore. I don’t know what the fuck is going on but I do know that I was supposed to be hanging out with Jennifer tonight. As soon as Ray called me I told Jennifer I had to work late. That’s the truth.

“What is it?”

“ I don’t know how to tell you so I’m just going to come right out and say it.”

“Go for it.”

She nodded her head before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. her voice came out in a whisper, “I’m pregnant.”











“And um… I went to the doctor and she told me when it was and um… you’re the father.” She didn’t even look up at me as she told me. She puffed her lips out a little and kept her eyes squeezed shut. “Can you just say something?”

I tried to say something but the words just wouldn’t come out. Instead I found myself standing up and pacing around the room. Did she really just say that she’s pregnant and I’m the father? I think my heart just stopped. “I don’t know what to say.” I was quiet for a minute trying to sort out all my thoughts, “Are you sure?”

“Yes. Positive.”

“And you’re sure it’s mine?”

“Yes. She narrowed it down to the week and you’re the only one I slept with that week. After the Grammy’s.”

Fuck.

“What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know,” she shrugged, “What should I do?”

“It’s your decision.”

“No, don’t make it my decision. Please don’t make me decide.”

“But it is up to you. I could tell you what I think but it’s ultimately your decision. You’re the one that’s going to be carrying it for nine months.”

“Then tell me what you think.”

“Tell me what you’re thinking”

“I don’t know what I’m thinking,” she opened her eyes for the first time and spoke honestly, “I’m thinking that if I have a baby my life is going to be over. And… I don’t even know you. I’m thinking that Daddy will disown me and…”

“Your father will not disown you,” I stopped pacing to look into her eyes.

“You don’t know him.”

I nodded my head, “I don’t know your father. But I know you’re close and he’s not going to disown you. You’re 26 it’s not like…”

“I’m 24.” She broke in. She’s 24? I did not know that. She’s right we do not know each other at all.

“Still, it doesn’t matter. It’s not like you’re 13, then he would disown you.” I’m pacing again. I should probably stop, I’m sure it makes her nervous. But hell, telling me I’m going to be a father makes me nervous.

“What are you thinking?” she asked me and I took a deep breath. I don’t really want a kid. But I don’t think I want her to get an abortion. I always was pretty pro-life on that issue. At least I don’t think you should kill the kid when you can give it a good life. It could suck real badly, but we have the money to at least give this kid a good life.
I nodded my head, “I think if you got an abortion you’d regret it… we’d regret it. I mean, it may sound like the fix but it’s really only temporary. I think you’d wake up every day wondering what it would have been like if you kept it.”

She nodded her head, “I don’t want to have an abortion.”

Good, that’s settled. Even though I don’t really want a kid I’m sure if she got an abortion I’d be thinking about what could have been for the rest of my life.

“So now what? What do we do?”

“You went to the doctors and everything?” she nodded her head, “When are you due?”

“April 20th”

“420” I laughed, that is pretty interesting, at least I will never forget it’s birthday.

Ray did not find the humor.

“Did you tell anyone?” I asked.

“Just Izzy. I know that like… I hate your girlfriend. But like… I didn’t
mean for this to happen and I don’t want to hurt her that much,” she said softly, “I mean we were friends and…”

I nodded my head, “I know just… don’t worry about her, I’ll take care of it.” How exactly I’ll take care of it is the problem.

“Are your parents going to flip?”

“Nah, are you kidding? My mother has been looking for grandkids since I was 20.” I tried to make a joke but she just wasn’t having it. She looks like she thinks it’s the end of the world. It’s going to suck and of course I wish she wasn’t pregnant but worse things could be happening.

My mother will probably flip, truth be told. She has been looking for grandkids but the fact that the mother of my child is going to be someone I hardly even know, not even to mention the fact that I do have a girlfriend. She’s going to be disappointed. Disappointed.

I stood up, “Are you leaving?”

“Nah,” I looked over at Ray and she looked like she could not be left alone right now, “I’m just getting my phone, I need to order that pizza.”

“You’re going to stay?”

I nodded my head, “Do you want me to leave?”

“No, I want you to stay. I really want you to stay.”

“I’m staying. I’m just starving.”

“Can you get the cheesy bread too?”






A father. I’m going to be a fucking father. How ironic is it that the same day I had to sit there and deal with Janelle for a few minutes and thanked god that I do not have a child of my own is the day that I find out I am going to be a father.

It’s not that I don’t want kids. I always wanted to be a father. But I wanted to be a father when I was married and in love. I also would have liked to be older when my life is over or at least my career.

I drove home from Ray’s house the next morning and sat in my driveway for a few minutes before going inside. I was never planning on staying over but Ray seems like she’s taking this whole thing really hard. It does suck but I think we’ll be able to get through it. Worse things could happen.

Trace was sitting at the kitchen with his head buried in the paper when I walked in. “Where the hell were you?”

I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down next to him.

“Jen was looking for you last night, she called the house at least five times.”

“Oh shit, really?”

“Where were you?” he asked again.

“Ray’s”

He laughed, “Rainbow… oh Rainbow, yeah Rainbow you like it when I fuck you like that huh Rainbow,” he mimicked.

“She’s pregnant,” I broke in so he would give it a rest. I’m not in the mood for his jokes.

“What?”

“I’m… the father.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?” I shook my head. I would not joke about that. “What are you going to do?”

“She’s having it.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?” he repeated.

“No man, stop.”

“Good luck.”

I nodded my head. I don’t know exactly how I’m going to tell her. I do know that I’m going to break up with her, maybe I don’t even need to tell her. The problem is that these girls obviously have a history and they like to get even with each other. If I tell Jennifer she will no doubt be pissed and most likely tell the world. All I know is I’m not really interested in being on the cover of every magazine that I got Rainbow Dontayo pregnant.

My relationship with Jennifer is over anyway. It has been over, in fact I don’t even know if it ever started. I’m more worried about telling my mother. I stood up and walked into the other room as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Jennifer’s number.

“God J, where were you?”

“I know, sorry Jen. Do you want to come over? We need to talk.”

“Where were you? I was so nervous, I thought something happened…”

“Nah,” I broke in, “Some shit just came up with work. Are you coming over?”

“Yeah, I’ll be over in a little bit.” She hung up the phone.

Next step: Call my mother.

“Hey Ma, what’s up?”

“How are you doing?”

“Good, want to go get dinner tonight?”

“Oh… well I was supposed to go get dinner with Frankie’s mother”

“Please?”

“Is everything alright?”

“I just need to talk to you.”

“Alright sweetie, what time?”

“Like 5?”

“Alright, are you sure you’re alright?”

“Yes. I’ll see you tonight Ma. I love you.”

“I love you too sweetie.”
Chapter 7 by Lily

I sat in my car in the driveway of Daddy’s house until I could gain the courage to actually go inside and tell him what it is I have to tell him. I’m only a month pregnant, I’m not going to start showing for another few months, I don’t really see the reason why I should tell him now. Justin seems to think it would be a good idea to tell him right away because Daddy will be more upset if he found out from someone else. I’m trying to be more of an adult, and Justin’s solution seems more adult then my childish solution.

Enough is enough. I took a deep breath and stepped out of my car before grabbing the chocolate cream pie I made. I need to be brave. As I walked through the house I tried to think of what I was going to say but I’ve been up all night trying to think of what I was going to say and I couldn’t think of anything. Instead I stayed up all night baking. My house is full of baked goods.

Daddy was in his office on the phone so I just went in and sat down. He smiled and waved at me before putting his finger up to tell me to wait a minute. I nodded my head and sat quietly with the pie in my lap.

He hung up the phone and moved away from behind the desk to kiss my forehead, “How are you doing sweetie?”

“Good, I missed you.”

“I missed you too, I haven’t seen you in awhile,” he sat down next to me.

“I made you a pie,” I smiled as I handed it to him.

“Chocolate cream, my favorite. What’s wrong?”

“What do you mean?” I hate that he can tell something is wrong because of my baking. I know I shouldn’t have brought it but then he’d come to my house and see that I have a whole fucking bakery in there and he’d be real worried.

“You’re baking, what’s wrong?”

“I just… I have something to tell you,” he looked at me with that concerned look that only a father can give, “You’re going to be mad, you’re going to hate me.”

“What is it?” he asked me while resting his hand on my leg. He gave me that tone like what the hell is it? Like he’s annoyed or he knows he’s going to be pissed. But then he puts his hand on my leg like he’s telling me it’s really all right.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I told him because I couldn’t see his reaction, “I’m pregnant,” I whispered. I’ve only had to say those words three times and every time I’ve said them I’ve only been able to whisper. There was no response from my father and I slowly opened my eyes to see his reaction.

Then I quickly closed my eyes again.

He was just staring into space. It was like he was pretending he didn’t hear anything. The look on his face was killing me. I felt like I was going to cry but I knew I couldn’t cry, especially not in front of him. I don’t cry unless I’m in the shower and I can’t take a shower right now.

“Daddy, say something.” I opened up my eyes again and he was still staring into space.

He cleared his throat, “Who is the father?”

“Justin Timberlake,” I answered softly.

Daddy nodded his head, “Are you dating him?” I shook my head, “What are you doing?”

“I’m sorry.”

“I didn’t ask you if you were sorry I asked you what you’re doing.”

“I don’t know, I don’t know Daddy. I messed up, big time. I made a huge mistake.”

“Does he know?” he broke in.

I nodded my head.

Daddy nodded his head. “I want to meet with him tomorrow at four. Just him and parents, no one else, no managers or agents or publicists; just Justin Timberlake, his mother, you and I. “

I nodded my head even though I’m scared of what he is planning on doing or saying.

Daddy stood up, “I have a meeting. I’ll see you tomorrow at four.” And with that he walked out of the room leaving me alone with my chocolate cream pie in my lap.





How do you break up with someone? I’ve had my share of breakups but I don’t remember ever having to go through with the actual breakup. I sat down on the couch next to Jennifer. She was talking but I wasn’t listening, I was trying to think of a way to do it.

The truth is most of the time when she talks I don’t listen. She’s just a complainer and most of the time she’s just telling stories that no one gives a shit about. At the beginning I spent a lot of time listening but quickly learned when I can tone her out completely.

That is proof that the relationship is not working. We’ve only been together about a year. Not really only. I should have broke up with her a long time ago. If you’ve been with someone for a year you should either be in love or breakup. I guess this is the point where I finally step up to the plate and break up.

“Jennifer… this isn’t working out.”

“What isn’t working out?”

“Us. You and me. We’re not working out.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I think we should… take a break. Or break up. I can’t do this anymore.”

“You can’t do this?” she repeated but her voice was a few decibels louder, “What the hell does that mean? You can’t do this. What is it you can’t do? What makes me so unbearable that you can’t do it anymore?”

Oh great, here it goes. Bad choice of words I guess. What’s better? I don’t want to do it anymore. I’m sick of your bullshit. I’m not in love with you anymore, fuck that I never was in love with you. I just like to have a girlfriend and I hate being alone so I’ll pretend it’s working even when I know it’s not just so I’m not alone.

“I’m sorry Jennifer but it’s just not working. I want to end it. I’m ending it.” I probably could have been a little more sensitive about it. Honestly I just want her to leave.

“That’s fucking great Justin. I’m glad you came to the conclusion that it’s not working after standing me up last night. There’s someone else isn’t there? Who is it?”

I took a deep breath; yeah that’s exactly where I want to go with this. “There’s no one else Jennifer, come on. I just think we’re not right for each other, we’re better off as friends.”

Oh yeah, and there is that simple fact that I fucked your arch nemesis slash ex-best friend and got her pregnant. But I really wouldn’t call Ray someone else. It’s not like we’re getting married or anything. I just can’t deal with the fact that I’m going to be a father while dating the girl I cheated on while getting the other girl pregnant. Damn. That’s some Springer shit. Who would ever know my life would be one that would make Jerry Springer look amateur.

Jennifer didn’t leave right away. She decided to talk to me a lot and let all her anger out. When I say talk I mean scream, there was definitely a lot of screaming. I just sat there and pretended to listen. I figure I’d give her the chance to let it all out. Then she left while screaming something and that was the end of it, or at least the end for now. I’m sure that’s not the last I’ll see of her.

I went upstairs to take a shower so I could clear my mind. The cold water flowing over my head makes me feel better. There’s just something about being in the shower that just makes me feel like there’s no other problems in the world. It’s like being in your own world.

I thought about how I was going to tell my mother and then thought about how I was going to deal with the look I was sure to get. She’s so good at those looks. The ‘I can’t believe you’ look. The look where she wonders how she raised her son to cheat on his girlfriend and have sex with another girl while not wearing a condom and getting the girl pregnant.

I will in return give her my version of the look, which is far less intimidating. My look just says I fucked up. It says that I’m sorry and I have no idea what the fuck I’m doing. I am a 26-year-old man who got a girl pregnant and doesn’t know what to do so I’m asking my Mommy for help. Awesome.

I went to dinner with my mother. She knew something was going on, of course she knew. Mothers always know. I tried to play it off as much as I could but then she started getting worried so I told her that I’d tell her when we left. She was in a rush to finish her meal, so much so that she asked for the check before I was even done with my food. They brought us free dessert and she told them to wrap it up.

“What is going on baby?” she asked as we made it into my house.

“I broke up with Jennifer,” I thought I’d start slow and work my way up to the other news.

“Oh no, what happened?”

I shrugged, “Nothing. It just wasn’t working. It’s not a big deal.”

“What else?”

“What do you mean?” I thought I’d play dumb a little even though I know she knows something else is going on.

“What else is going on? I know that you breaking up with Jennifer isn’t that big of a deal. You were never into her. There’s something else or you wouldn’t be acting like this.”

I nodded my head, there’s no use in pulling it out any longer, especially since I told Ray she should tell her father right away. “I’ve been hanging out with Ray. Rainbow Dontayo.”

She looked at me for a second, “Who is that?”

I felt a smile come over my face; it’s a little refreshing that she doesn’t know who she is. “John Dontayo’s daughter.”

“The director? Her name is Rainbow? He named his daughter Rainbow?” I nodded my head and she smiled, “Well good for you sweetie, I’m sure she’s wonderful.”

“She’s pregnant.” I answered quickly, “She’s having a baby.”

My mother gave me the look, “Are you the father?” she asked in a whisper.

I nodded my head.

She nodded her head.

“Aren’t you going to say anything?”

“I don’t really have anything to say. What are you going to do?”

I cleared my throat before speaking and ran my hands through my hair, “She’s going to… she’s going to have it. And I’m going to… do whatever, I mean I’m going to be the father right?”

“Of course.” I didn’t really mean it as a question but she definitely took it like I was asking if that’s what I should do… or what I had to do.

“I know, I didn’t mean…” I trailed off, there’s no need to explain myself to my mother she knows what I meant.

“It’s good. Right hunny? It’s good.” She nodded her head as if to assure herself that it was good that I’m going to have a child, “When is she due?”

“April.”

She nodded her head as she tried to do the math in her head. Yes mom, your dear angel son did get a girl pregnant while he was dating someone else.

“It was stupid.” I admitted.

My mother grabbed onto my hand, “Don’t you ever say that. A baby is a gift from God. You’re going to be a wonderful father. Sure, maybe you didn’t want to have a child so soon, but you were meant to be a father.”

My cell phone ringing gave me a minute to get away from this talk that I knew would be coming at some point. I looked at the caller ID to see it was Ray calling, “I have to take this Ma, I’ll be right back.”

As I walked into the other room I flipped my phone open, “Hey Ray.”

“Did you tell your mother?”

“Did you tell your father?” we both asked at the same time.

“Yeah,” we answered together.

“Daddy wants to meet you. He wants to talk to you and your mother and that’s it. No one else, no suits. Just the four of us.”

I nodded my head, “Alright.”

“Tomorrow at 4,” she spoke softly. She sounds scared, I wasn’t worried but the tone of her voice tells me I should be worried.

“Should I be worried?”

It was a few seconds before I heard her response, “I don’t know, I don’t know what’s going on.”

Well, that’s reassuring.

“If um… if you want I can come to your house and you can follow me. Or we can meet somewhere so you can follow me.”

“We’ll pick you up.”

“Are you sure? I mean…”

“Yeah, it’s not a problem. What time do you think around 3:30?”

“Yeah, thanks Justin.”

“Of course, we’ll see you tomorrow at 3:30. Bye Ray.”

“Bye Justin.”

John Dontayo wants to have a meeting with my mother and myself.

No suits. .

No witnesses.

Usually my intuitions are right.

I’m feeling like this is not going to be a good meeting.

I hope I’m wrong.
Chapter 8 by Lily
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone for reading and reviewing :)





As I sat down on my couch in front of the dark television I felt as if my life just might end today. I am shaking, literally shaking. Why I’m so scared of Daddy is beyond me.

I heard Justin at the door and took a deep breath trying to straighten myself out before opening the door.

“What’s up Ray?” he hugged me.

“Hi,” I smiled.

“This is my mother. Ma this is Rayne.”

“Hi sweetie, it’s so nice to meet you,” she said before pulling me into a hug.

I feel like she doesn’t hate me, I thought she would hate me. “It’s nice to meet you too.” My father is going to hate Justin. That’s going to make me feel even worse if Daddy hates him but his mother doesn’t hate me. “Did you want to come in or…?”

“Nah, we can get going” Justin answered as I grabbed my bag and followed them to his Escalade.

His mother went right to the backseat, “You can have the front.”

“No hunny, you know where we’re going, I’m fine in the backseat.”

I nodded my head and sat down on the passenger’s side. Justin looks nice, he’s wearing a blue button down shirt, “You look nice. Thanks for doing this.” He nodded his head and I looked back at his mother, “Thank you.”

“Of course sweetie,” she answered with a smile.





To think I thought I had the nicest house I’ve ever seen. This house has to be three times the size of mine. It’s not even a house it’s a city. We followed Ray inside and were led to his office. He’s very intimidating. He was sitting behind his desk and stood up when we walked in. He was wearing a pair of glasses that made him look very educated and a suit. I feel like he’s one of those guys that always wears a suit.

“Daddy this is Justin and his mother…” she paused realizing she doesn’t know my mother’s name.

“Lynn… Harless” my mother smiled as she shook his hand.

“John Dontayo,” he moved on to me, “Justin.”

“Nice to meet you sir,” I answered shaking his hand just as firmly as he was shaking mine. It is possible I’m going to pop a blood vessel. He’s squeezing my hand like it’s a fucking stress ball. I guess he’s trying to let me know who is boss.

“Take a seat. Rainbow shut the door.” She did as she was told and in turn I did as I was told. I looked over to see that my mother too did as she was told. He is intimidating, that’s a given. “So Justin, you’re a singer?”

“Yes sir,” I answered. I doubt he really doesn’t know who I am. Most people know who I am. Then again, he’s probably more focused on directing blockbusters to give a shit about a kid that has a couple number one singles.

“And you got my daughter pregnant.”

Sure sir, I got your daughter pregnant. She had absolutely nothing to do with it. While she was sleeping I surgically implanted my sperm inside of her.

“Daddy,”

He looked at his daughter and then back at me, “I’ve been thinking about how we’re going to do this and the solution is simple enough. You’re going to get married.”

“What?” I asked out of shock.

“Daddy, we’re not getting married.”

“You are going to have his child Rainbow. You will be connected for the rest of your lives no matter what. When people have babies they get married. End of story.”

“Sir, I don’t think…” I tried to explain why that is the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard but he did not let me finish.

“You know, Justin, that in this business image is everything. I am positive that you would not want to ruin your career with the news that you got Rainbow pregnant while you were dating her friend Jennifer Lawrence.”

“She’s not my friend Daddy.”

I couldn’t even form words. I would first like to know how he knew I was dating Jennifer when Ray got pregnant. Then I would like to know how he can come off like it’s all me. I don’t know what he thinks about his daughter but it’s coming across like she’s a little angel and I’m the asshole.

“Jennifer was your friend, it doesn’t matter if she is or not at this moment. The point is that you know how important it is to keep up an image in this city. It is important for you to be this wholesome boy next door and it’s important for me to keep my image.”

And what exactly is it that this has to do with him? He is really suggesting that I marry his daughter.

Marry his daughter.

I looked at my mother for some kind of an explanation or some kind of help on the matter. She knows enough not to listen to this man.

“What is it you’re suggesting?” my mother asked.

“They get married. Simple as that. They met, fell in love and got married. We’ll release a statement to the media, have a small wedding and it’s settled.”

Yeah, that sounds wonderful. Except for the fact that we’re not in love. I hardly know the girl and now I’m supposed to be alright with marrying her?

“Daddy it won’t work because they’ll find out when the baby is due and they can tell that it was before we got married. Then they’ll say we just got married for the kid and then it will backfire.”

“If that happens then we’ll say you got married in Vegas a week prior. We’ll ‘accidently’ release your marriage certificate from a month ago. Then the baby will be early. Simple as that.”

Why the fuck is my mother not saying anything? She’s just sitting there like she’s actually thinking about it. They want us to get married. Why am I the only one that sees how fucked up that is?

“Daddy that’s crazy. We’re not getting married.”

“I want to talk to Lynn alone, you two go outside.”

I do not understand why this guy thinks that he can just tell me what to do like that. I am a grown man, I am not a fifteen year old boy who got his girlfriend pregnant. He is not my father and can not tell me what to do. Ray stood up and noticed that I wasn’t planning on moving. She gave me a look asking me to come. I looked over at my mother who was also giving me that look and I took a deep breath and stood up, following Ray outside.

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a chocolate cream pie from the refrigerator. After grabbing two plates and forks she cut us each a piece then sat down and began to inhale the pie. “He’s crazy,” she spoke out.

“He is a little crazy,” I agreed.

“How can he possibly think that it’s a good idea that we get married? I don’t know you. I certainly don’t love you and I mean…”

“Thanks Ray,”

“It’s true. What like you love me?”

“No, but I don’t come right out and say I don’t.”

She turned her head back to her pie, “I can’t believe that they are actually entertaining that idea. That’s like the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. I am not getting married,” she spoke quickly. “I feel like I’m getting married off. Like I’m in India or something and I’m getting married off.”

“You are getting married off,” I answered softly. She’s not just feeling it it’s actually happening.

“This is so stupid. Seriously my heart is like beating in my throat.”

I nodded my head, she really knows how to make me feel like shit. I know I shouldn’t take it personally but it’s hard not to.

“I feel like we’re ten.” I spoke up for the first time.

“I know right? It’s like we’re ten years old. They can’t tell us what to do.”

I nodded my head but I have a feeling that Ray’s father can easily tell her what to do. The fact that she calls her father Daddy is enough to prove it. Any girl that calls her father Daddy over the age of eight is trouble, I learned that a long time ago.

What are my thoughts on getting married? Obviously I don’t think it’s the best idea, but I also don’t think it’d be the end of the world. Unfortunately, I know where the man is coming from as far as keeping my image. there is no doubt that the news I got Ray pregnant while still dating Jennifer will have some effect on my career. Especially since I’ve sold so many records based on songs about being cheated on and having my heart broken.

It’s not that I want to get married to Ray, but I feel like it may be a solution. I do like the girl, granted I do not know much about her. What I know I like. And we are going to be stuck together with this kid anyway. I almost feel like it’d be wrong not to give it a chance, for the kid. But then again, I don’t know if getting married is the necessary step. If I had anything to do with it I’d suggest dating first.

But clearly this is out of my control.



Justin is just sitting there zoning out completely. I don’t understand what is wrong with my father. I hate that everything has to do with images with him.

“What are you thinking?”

He shrugged and played with his sleeve as he spoke, “I see where he’s coming from with the image thing.”

I took a deep breath, “Why does everything always have to do with keeping up an image?”

“Because my image is my career. I’m not a garbage man, I’m in the public eye and if my image is ruined it’s back to the chopping block for me. I can’t do that.”

“So you think we should get married?”

“I don’t know what I think. I think we should try to work something out, even if just for the kid. It would be amazing if it could have parents that, ya know, are together in some sort,”

He’s seriously saying we should get married. Um… why am I the only one that finds this morally wrong?

“I’m just saying, ya’know, we could try it. If it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out but maybe we should try it.”

“It’s marriage. You’re not supposed to try it out and if it goes wrong oh well you get a divorce. That’s what dating is for. Who has ever heard of getting married to someone you’ve known for a month only to have sex with? I don’t know anything about you. I don’t know when your birthday is or your favorite color”

“January 31st, blue” he answered as he moved closer to me, “Listen Ray, I know this is really fucked up but I really do want what’s best for everyone. I’m thinking about the kid and I’m thinking about your father and my image. And you, I mean it’d be good to have someone else there to help with the kid. You don’t want to have to do that by yourself.”

Was that a proposal? As if these past few weeks were not confusing enough I think Justin timberlake just proposed to me saying that it would be good for me to have someone to help with the kid. That’s exactly how I dreamed my proposal would be.






We were called back into the office and sat down quietly.

“We think that it would be a good idea to do what John said,” my mother spoke up. I couldn’t really believe what I was hearing. Who would ever think that my mother would want me to marry a girl I hardly even know.

The thing is, she is not only my mother but also my manager. I’m sure as a mother she’s not too into the idea of me getting married to the girl I just fucked and got pregnant. As my manager she knows that it will ruin me in a matter of seconds.

“What do you think?” my mother asked me.

I nodded my head and spoke softly, “I agree with you as far as the image thing goes. So I guess… I mean, we have to do what we have to do.”

They turned their gaze to Ray.

“Whatever,” was her response.

“Alright then, it’s settled. We need to come up with a prenup.”

That got my mother’s attention. This man is really suggesting that I’d be interested in his money. I have my own money, thank you very much. I don’t need your daughter to support me.

“Of course. They will leave with what they come in with. Any money either of them make will go be their own money.”

“Perfect.” Her father answered sternly, “I’ll meet with my lawyer to draft it up. You can meet with yours and we’ll set up a meeting.” He stood up, I’m guessing he was trying to tell us it’s time to go.

I stood up and shook his hand, then my mother did.

“I have a meeting Rainbow,” his response caused Ray to stand up and walk out of the room without saying anything to her father. I followed after her and found her standing outside by my car.

“Are you alright Ray?”

She nodded her head and then my mother came out. we drove back home in silence. I decided I’d drop my mother off first and then go back with Ray. We need to talk, that’s pretty obvious.
I never thought anyone would feel so angry about marrying me. Then again, I never thought I’d be put in the situation I’m in now.
Chapter 9 by Lily





Congratulations. I’m getting married. That’s supposed to be a good time right? It’s supposed to be exciting and one of the happiest moments of my life. I should be having all these congratulation moments and instead I’m back to saying good luck.

Good luck getting married to pretty much a complete stranger. All I know about him is that he really cares about his image to the public, so much so that he will marry a girl he hardly even knows.

I walked inside as soon as Justin dropped me off and it wasn’t until I was sitting on the couch that I realized he was still here. He sat down on the chair by me and neither of us said anything. I looked up at him and he was looking at the blank television.

I need to bake something.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen. After finding a pan and cracking eggs into the bowl I noticed that Justin was sitting at the island, “What are you making?”

“Cookies”

“Don’t you think you have enough cookies?” he asked looking around the kitchen that was full of baked goods.

“I bake when I’m stressed.”

He nodded his head, “I eat when I’m stressed so it works out,” he grabbed a cookie, “Don’t you eat them?”

“No, I just cook them and smell them. It works if you just smell it.”

“Oh please,” Justin laughed, “There is no way smelling food is as good as eating it.”

I smiled as I added the flour, “I’m sorry I’m being such a bitch.”

“Nah, don’t say that.”

“It’s just weird ya’know? Well you know. You’re taking this much better than I am.”

He shrugged, “If you don’t want to do it we won’t do it. I don’t want you to think that we have to because it’s what your father wants. It’s about us, it’s not about him.”

I nodded my head, “I know I just… I don’t want to ruin your image or Daddy’s image.”

“It’s not all about images though. I mean we can fix the images.”

“You’re a cool kid, I don’t want you to think that it’s like anything against you. I just don’t know you that well, that’s the only reason why I don’t like the idea. But I mean we’ll get to know each other. We have eight months until this thing pops out.”

“Yeah, we’ll be alright. We’ll give it a try. If it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out.”





I watched Ray as she stuck her finger in the batter and licked it off. Even when I’m trying to be mature and look out for my future I can’t help but think about her licking me in numerous places as she innocently licks batter off her finger. I don’t think suggesting she lick me would be the best idea right now. It’s good to know that all I think about is sex.

Getting married to Ray won’t be all that bad. The sex is good, that’s always important. But then again I always hear those stories about how the sex stops after getting married. I don’t think that’d be possible. Let’s be honest, she wants it just as bad if not more than I do half the time. I do love that about her.

Plus it’s always good sex. It’s new and exciting and she’s up to try anything. I mean anything . I like that. I should probably stop thinking about fucking her right now.

“I thought smelling it was enough,” I said with a smile as she dipped her finger back in the batter and froze as I spoke.

“You can’t smell the batter though, you have to wait for it to bake.”

She licked it off her finger and I was getting hard behind that counter. She has to be doing it on purpose. It’s not like she’s just licking her finger, she’s like licking her finger. “Oh, so it’s ok to eat the batter?”

Ray nodded her head and held the bowl out for me, “Go ahead, take a lick.”

I would very much like to take several licks Ray.

“Do you think they’re going to fall for it?” she asked as she took another lick, clearly she’s not getting the sexual meaning behind the licking that I’m getting.

“Who?” I asked as I stuck my finger in the batter.

She shrugged, “Everyone. Like the media?”

“They will, everyone gets married after knowing each other a couple days in this city. We’ll fit right in.”

“What about Jen?” one thing that I’m starting to hate about Ray is her always mentioning Jennifer.

“Don’t worry about her. It’s over.”

“I know, I don’t mean it like that. I just feel bad.”

“Don’t feel bad. It was over before I met you.”

She nodded her head, “We used to be friends.”

Ray has told me that many times. I don’t know why she tells me that all the time.

“I don’t… I mean…” she paused like she was really thinking about what she was going to say, “I don’t date… well I date, I mean I don’t have a lot of boyfriends. It’s hard for me to let people in. I thought that he was worth it, but clearly he wasn’t. She really hurt me and like… she still doesn’t care, ya’know? I usually like to get even, I mean that’s why…” she paused. Why she slept with me, I get that. “I mean, usually I like to get even but I don’t know if I’m getting older or something. But this is kinda taking it to another level.”

“Don’t even…”

“I know. I’m just saying you shouldn’t tell her, because she will tell everyone and start shit. I know she’s your…well like, you probably don’t think she would but she would. Trust me.”

I nodded my head, “I don’t plan on talking to her again. Don’t worry about her. Forget about her.”

She nodded her head as she scooped the batter on a cookie sheet. “Let’s never talk about her again.”

“That would be wonderful.”

Ray put the last of the cookies in the oven then walked to her living room with the bowl of cookie batter. She sat down on the couch and stuck her finger in the bowl before licking the batter off her finger.

“So…” I began as I grabbed some batter for myself and sat down next to her. I need to focus on something else and not on her licking. “Is it just you and your father?” she nodded her head, “No brothers or sisters?”

“I have a brother.”

“Really? I thought you were the only Dontayo kid.”

“He’s my mother’s son, not my father’s.”

“So he’s older then?”

She nodded her head, “32”

“Is he a director? Actor? Writer?”

“Environmental engineer.”

That one surprised me.

I nodded my head, “Isn’t your mother an actress or something?”

“A model” she corrected me.

“Do you see her a lot? You don’t talk about her.”

“She’s dead.”

Shit. Smooth Justin, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Great. I sure have a way with words. Maybe this whole getting married thing isn’t going to work out. I’m sitting here with nothing to say so I start talking about her dead mother.

“I have to go to London next Wednesday.”

She nodded her head. I tried to change the subject since she obviously doesn’t want to talk about her mother but she doesn’t seem to want to talk about London either.

“If you want to come you could uh… come. It will be fun. I mean I have to work… obviously but I’ll have some time off.”





He sounds nervous. Why is he nervous? I hate this awkward shit. And I know there’s going to be a lot more of it. Why would he want me to go with him to London?

“You want me to go with you to London?”

“Well I mean if you want to. You don’t have to. But it could be good. We could talk and I mean, it would be good to be seen and everything so they don’t start shit when they find out we’re getting married. I mean we should get out there as soon as possible I guess.”

He said ‘I mean’ and ‘I guess’ way too much. I just really hate how he’s acting so weird.

“I’ll come.”

“Alright. Cool. I’ll get the ticket and everything settled.”

I nodded my head and watched him sitting there uncomfortably. Who would ever think that Justin Timberlake would be in any situation and not be confident?

Awkward. This whole situation is awkward.

“So… what do you have to go to London for?”

“I had some shows awhile back that I had to cancel I was sick,” he nodded his head.

I want him to leave so I can call Izzy. How can I get him to leave? I know he’s just trying to be nice but seriously, he has to want to leave too.

He took a deep breath and looked at me.

I looked back at him.

“You can leave.”

“What? No…”

“I was just going to take a nap. I’m feeling kind of sick.”

“Are you sure? I can get you something.”

He’s kind of annoying. It’s like he’s trying too hard. “Positive. I’m just going to lay down, I’ll be fine.”

“Alright,” he stood up, “I’ll call you tomorrow or something when I find out about London.”

“OK,” I nodded my head, “Thanks Justin. For everything.”




“Yeah, no problem. Later Ray.”

Do I hug her? Kiss her? Shake her hand? I would very much like to rip her clothes off and fuck her. But I can tell when she’s not feeling it. I’m not a complete idiot.

Within the past three weeks I have found out I’m going to be father, I dumped my girlfriend, and found out I’m going to get married. What an eventful few days it has been.

I drove in my driveway and waited a minute before going inside. I walked inside and sat down next to Trace on the couch. “How’d it go man? You’re still alive.”

“That’s always a good sign.” I said as I opened a bottle of beer, “He wants us to get married.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

I shook my head; “He thinks it will ruin his image so he thinks we should get married.”

Trace laughed, literally laughed. It’s always good to know your best friend has your back no matter what. “What is he fucking crazy?”

“Apparently.”

“So you’re getting married?”

“Apparently.”

“What does your mother say?”

“She agrees with him”

Trace laughed again, this time he threw his head back to catch his breath from all the laughing, “At least she’s hot.”

“Yeah she’s hot. That’s pretty much all I know about her is that she’s hot.”

“It could be worse. She could be one of those girls that’s only hot after a bunch of beers. Then you’d be stuck with some ugly girl for the rest of your life.”

I took a deep breath and shook my head; “You’ve got a way with words man.”

He laughed, “We’ve entered the fucking twilight zone.”




“You sounded pissed on the phone so I stopped to get you lots of carbs,” Izzy said as she unpacked a brown back with roasted potatoes and chicken.

“Thank you,” I said as I grabbed a potato.

“What happened at the meeting?”

“Daddy thinks that we should get married so we don’t ruin his image.”

She looked at me for a second unable to respond, “You’re getting married.”

I nodded my head.

“That’s good Rayne, it’s good,” she is always trying to find the best of the situation, “He’s nice, he’s a good guy and he’s cute.”

“Yeah he’s cute, so I’ll marry him” I answered sarcastically.

“It’ll be good to have him around, especially for the baby. It’ll be fun I’ll help you plan it. You’re going to look so beautiful in a wedding dress.”
Chapter 10 by Lily
Author's Notes:
Sorry it has taken so long I've been very busy. Now I'm snowed in haha so here's a little more. Thanks for all the feedback and please let me know what you think :)





“Ma’am, Ms. Dontayo,” the soft voice woke me up and I opened my eyes to see the flight attendant standing in front of me, “We’ll be landing in five minutes.”

“Thank you,” I nodded my head and pushed the hood that was covering my head down. I looked over at Justin who was still fast asleep on the other side of the aisle in this private plane. Why didn’t she wake him up? It’s not like she can’t reach him he’s right there. He even has his head in the aisle a little.

“Wake up Justin.”

He opened his eyes, looked at me, and then closed them again. Whatever, I don’t care if he sleeps.

“We’re landing.”

“What time is it?”

“12:40”

“LA time or London time?”

“I don’t know, just sit up.”

He put his seat up but still kept his eyes closed as we landed.

We got off the plane and walked through the airport. The second we stepped outside I swear there were like 50 people outside taking pictures of Justin. He grabbed onto my hand, mostly for the cameras, and helped me into the waiting limo.

“They’re fucking crazy out here.”

I nodded my head, “I guess so.”

“They’re going to go crazy for those pictures back home.”

I nodded my head.

“Are you alright?”

“I’m just tired,” he looks worried. He shouldn’t be worried. This is just a lot for me to take in. I’m used to getting my picture taken and all that stuff, but it’s weird to get my picture taken with Justin and have him hold my hand. The first time he has ever held my hand in public and it’s for the cameras. It feels so wrong. I’m never really out with guys either; I don’t like to get involved in all the celebrity bullshit.

When we got to the hotel I fell right onto the bed. These hotels oversees are just so small compared to the ones back home. They’re nice and everything but seriously, we just have one room with a bed and there’s a table and a couch and a tiny bathroom. If we were home we’d have a whole damn suite. They don’t have those over here.

“What do you want to do?”

“Sleep,” I answered with my head buried in the pillow.

“My mother gets here in a couple hours.”

“That’s nice.” Why won’t he shut up and sleep?

“We can go get lunch or dinner or whatever fucking time it is.”

“Alright, can you just be quiet and sleep for a little while?”

He laughed as he lay down next to me, “I can.”

Now he says he can but can he really do it?

No.

Five minutes later he spoke again, “We could do a bus tour.” I didn’t answer him, I pretended I was sleeping so maybe he’ll be quiet, “Ray, are you up?”

“OK, yeah a bus tour. Fun.”

“I’m starving, aren’t you hungry?”

“I thought we were waiting for your mother.”

“We could get an appetizer or something.”

Fine. Gosh he’s getting annoying, “You’re not going to sleep are you?”

“We just slept for an eight hour flight.”

“You slept for an eight hour flight,” I corrected him.

“You didn’t?”

“I did for like an hour.”

“You gotta sleep on those flights Ray, that’s the whole point,” he answered with a smile.

I gave him a look and he laughed.

“Alright sleep. I’m going to go find something to eat” he stood up.

“Are you seriously going out?”

“I’m hungry,” he answered as he pulled his shirt off and dug through his suitcase for a new shirt. I stretched my arms over my head and stood up, “I’ll bring you something back.”

“No, I’ll come.”




I watched Ray stand up and pull her hair back. She looks tired as hell, “You don’t have to come.”

“I am hungry,” she said as she pulled a sweatshirt over her head and a pair of sunglasses over her eyes.

“I think there’s this good place down the street. We’ve been here before.”

Ray nodded her head; she’s acting really weird. Maybe I shouldn’t have asked her to come out here.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m sorry. It’s just like jet lag and my stomach is fucked up anyway.”

I nodded my head as we made our way to the elevator. We walked down the street with no problems for the first few minutes and then a guy came running up in front of us talking our pictures.

“How much will you get for that? I’m just curious.” Ray asked.

“Five hundred pounds I’d say. If you were to hold hands it’d be doubled.”

“That’s insane.” Ray said seriously and I laughed.

“If you were to kiss it’d be tripled, quadrupled.”

“Maybe later man,” I laughed as we walked into the restaurant. After sitting down for a while I noticed Ray staring into space once again. I looked over to see what she was looking at.

“I just really want a martini,” she laughed before opening up the menu, “But maybe I’ll just have a Shirley Temple.”

“Those are good.”

She nodded her head as she looked through the menu, “Spotted dick… that’s just herpes right?”

“What?”

“They have it on the menu, spotted dick,” she said with a smile, “Why don’t they just name the pudding herpes?”

“I feel like that wouldn’t sell,” I laughed.

“And spotted dick does?”

“Apparently.”

“I feel like this is a different language, what’s a prawn?”

“Shrimp, that’s a prawn back home too,” I answered with a chuckle.

“Oh, I just call it shrimp.”

“Either way. Is that what you’re getting?”

“I think so.”

She’s not supposed to eat shrimp; at least that’s what she said the other day. I don’t know if it matters when she’s so early on and I’m sure one time wouldn’t be a big deal. I should probably keep my mouth shut, “I thought you weren’t supposed to eat shrimp.” My mouth and my head really need to start working together.

“Oh shit, you’re right,” Ray said as she opened the menu again.

“I’m sure one time…”

“No, it’s ok,” she broke in, “No martinis no shrimp.”

The waitress came over, “Can I get you a drink?” she asked before looking up. Then she looked up at Ray first and took a quick breath, “Oh my, you’re Rainbow Dontayo.”

Ray smiled, “I’ll have tea please.”

“And for you?” she looked at me without any expression whatsoever. She recognized Ray but not me. Trust me, I like it when I’m not recognized but why does she know her and not me?

“Let me get a coke.”

“Alright, I’ll give you a minute.”

“We’re ready,” Ray spoke up and she handed the waitress the menu, “I want the soup and the vegetable platter.”

“I’ll just have a burger.”

And then the waitress left. She doesn’t give a fuck about me.

“Thanks for not getting a drink,” Ray said as she took a sip of her water.

“Oh yeah, don’t worry about it. Are you still tired?”

“You’re not supposed to sleep when you land because then you’ll be fucked up the whole time, so it’s ok.”

I nodded my head, “Is there anything you want to do while you’re here?”





I shrugged, I’ve been here a million times, I’ve done everything multiple times, “A bus tour is fine.”

We did end up going on a bus tour. It wasn’t all that exciting. I mean, I guess it was nice. But there were so many people watching us and like screaming and taking pictures I felt like we were in a parade.

After the bus tour we went back to the hotel and actually slept. I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.

“I’m bored.” I said aloud to myself, since I am the only one in this room. Justin left before I was even awake to do interviews. A day full of interviews, I don’t really understand how he can do interviews all day.

I stretched my arms over my head. Maybe I’ll go shopping. That always solves the problem of boredom. I will probably get lost in London. At least they speak English. It could be worse.

I took a shower and got ready before making my way downstairs. I stopped at the door when I saw like five men with cameras waiting. They can’t be waiting for me, can they? They usually don’t bother me. As soon as I walked outside they followed me. Ok… so maybe they are here for me.

“How long have you and Justin been dating?”

I kept walking. Not only would I not answer that but even if I wanted to I don’t know what the answer I’m supposed to say is.

There was a store on my left so I walked in, I’m not sure what kind of a store it is but it will get me away from the questions outside. “They can’t come in here, right?” I asked the sales lady.

“No, I’ll close the blinds,” her English accent took over. I really love the British accent, it’s really the first time I’ve heard it since I’ve been here.

“Thank you, I don’t know why they’re following me.” I started to look around the store; it’s actually pretty cute.

“Aren’t you John Dontayo’s daughter?”

“I am,” I smiled, “Rainbow.”

“You’re so beautiful. You’re so much more beautiful in person. I mean, you’re pretty in magazines and everything but in person it’s like…”

“Thank you,” I laughed, that’s really sweet.

“Can I help you with anything?”

“Um… I’m just looking for now but I’ll let you know.”

I walked around and noticed there were baby clothes upstairs. Now, I’m obviously not too into this having a baby and being a mother thing, but this one outfit caught my eye so I went upstairs.

I probably shouldn’t be looking because this girl knows who I am and Daddy would be very upset if it came out I’m pregnant before we get married. “Do you need help with anything?”

Gosh, this girl is up my ass. “My cousin is having a baby. She’s like so into it and has like every single outfit ever made. But I think she needs some things from London.”

“Aww, does she know if it’s going to be a girl or a boy?”

“No, not yet.” I’m too good at lying. I’m starting to believe that I actually have a cousin that’s pregnant… or even a cousin that I talk to.
“I think that’s adorable,” she said as she looked at the little outfit in my hand. It is cute, I don’t know if I’d say adorable. I just can’t get into this thing. I’m trying.

“I’ll take it.” I handed it to her, mostly so she’d get off my ass. “Is there a back exit or anything?”

“Yeah, if you go out this door here, it leads you right to the store next door and then there’s a back exit there.”

“Thank you,” she handed me the bag and I walked out the door she said. She was annoying.

The store next door happened to me a lingerie store and the first thing I saw was a pair of black stiletto boots that were made for sex. They are so hot. I need them.





“Are you enjoying your time in London?”

“Of course, I love it here. We just got in yesterday so we haven’t had a chance to do too much but hopefully we’ll be able to.”

“Have you done any sightseeing yet?”

“We went on a bus tour yesterday and we got to see the sights, it’s beautiful.”

“Now when you say we… you’re here with Rainbow Dontayo right? Director John Dontayo’s daughter.”

“Ahhh,” I laughed and pointed my finger at him, “Sneaky.”

“She’s beautiful.”

“She is beautiful,” I answered in my best British accent, “its hard to get mad at someone with an accent like yourself. It’s so proper.”

“That’s good, you got it down.”

“Thanks man,”

“So you’re here with Rainbow Dontayo?” He asked again, I thought I got away with not answering. It never seizes to amaze me how many people care about my life. Ray is not even world famous or anything, I mean her father is but she’s not. It’s amazing how much they care. But that waitress did recognize her instead of me.

I took a deep breath, “I am.”

“How’s that working out?”

I laughed, “It’s going good man, thanks.”

“Is she enjoying it here in London?”

He is ridiculous. Usually I don’t talk about this shit but I feel like I should so maybe people will think it’s real serious even though it’s not. I don’t even know anymore, this is all so confusing. “Why don’t you just bring her out?” I gave him a fake laugh.

“Alright, let’s bring her out.”

He’s an idiot.

“She’s not here, let’s move on.”

These people are so rude. They pry into every damn thing. My phone beeped in my pocket and I grabbed it to check the text message. I know I’m in the middle of an interview and my publicist is going to scream at me about it but I really couldn’t give a fuck. This guy is pissing me off.

Ray wants to know when I’ll be back at the hotel. She said, and I quote: hurry up I have something to show you.

I think I need to hurry up.

I looked up and remembered that I was in the middle of an interview. I closed my phone, “Sorry man, business.”

“You have a show here correct?”

“Yeah, Thursday night. Are you going to be there?”

“Of course I’ll be there, yeah.”

I wanted to say: good, I’ll fucking throw an empty shot glass at your face.

“Great, you’ll enjoy it, that’s a promise,” I decided to say instead.

I finished the interview and got back to the hotel as quick as I could.

“Ray, are you here?” I asked as I opened the door and threw the key on the counter.

“Yeah, sit down,” she called in from the other room. I noticed there was a chair in the middle of the floor. I felt like an idiot sitting in the middle of the room but then she walked out and everything suddenly felt better.

The first thing I noticed was her boots. Those boots are made for sex. They’re black above her knees and they tie up the back. Shit. Then she’s wearing a lace corset that had a skirt that barely covers her ass. I would think there’s a thong of some sort under that. I could be wrong.

Hopefully I’m wrong.

I swallowed hard as she walked towards me, as she strides towards me like she was on a runway. I don’t think she models. I wonder why she doesn’t. Her mother was a model; I guess it just runs in her blood.

She made that face she makes where she bites her bottom lip while she’s giving that sexy smile as she came to towards me. “Hi.”

“Hey,” I swallowed as she sat down on my lap, “How are you doing?”

“Wonderful,” she smiled as she ran a hand through my hair, “How was your day?”

“It’s getting better.”

She giggled before standing up with a leg on either side of my lap, “It is.”

She wants it.

I want it.

Let’s get to it.

She sat back down on my lap and kissed me passionately before rubbing her hands down her body. I caught myself watching her like I’ve never seen a girl touch herself before. There’s just something about this girl that gets to me.

She stood up again and started to give me a lap dance, rubbing and grinding against me. This has to be the best lap dance I’ve ever had. She knows where to rub and how to grind and just looks so damn sexy while she’s doing it.

And her fucking cleavage.

I swear to god I have never seen a girl with more tits more perfect. And they’re real. She’s a goddess.

Ray grabbed the back of my head with her freshly manicured fingers and pushed my face into her chest.

I must say I like this girl.

She unbuttoned my shirt as she kissed my neck then ran her nails down my bare chest. I ran my hands down her legs as she slowly pulled away giving me a mischievous smile before unzipping my pants and getting down on her knees in front of me. She sprayed some of that mint throat spray in her mouth before placing her mouth around my dick.

Holy shit.

I have never experienced anything like this before.

It’s the combination between her cool breath and her hot mouth. Holy shit. I can’t even form words.

“Shit Ray”

“Mmmm” she moaned softly but kept doing her thing. She already gives the best head I’ve ever had and I honestly never thought it could get better.

This is better.

I put my hands through her hair as she continued to do her thing.

“Fuck, I’m going to come.”

She continued going, she always continues. There’s no need to tell her, it’s a force of habit. Everyone always says you’re supposed to warn the girl, but not Ray. She likes to taste it.

“That was fucking amazing,” I said as she sat back down on my lap.

“I’m not done yet,” she whispered in my ear while scratching at my bare chest and pulling my shirt off. She kissed under my ear then down my neck and chest before sitting back up on my lap and putting her lips a millimeter away from mine.

“Don’t be a fucking tease.”

“I’m not, you’ll get it. It’s just more fun if you have to wait for it.”

“No it’s not,” I picked her up and threw her on the bed before climbing on top of her. How do you get this damn thing off? Ray laid on the bed watching me carefully, a slight smile covering her face. She is enjoying this too much. “How do you get this fucking thing off?”

Ray giggled and shrugged. I guess I’ll have to figure this one out myself.

“You don’t have to take it off, there’s a hole.”

“What?”

She responded by spreading her legs and giving me a look. There is a hole in the fucking thong.

“That’s convenient.”

Ray giggled as I crawled on top of her but then she pushed me away,

“Stop.”

“What?” What the fuck is this about?

“No, I want to fuck on the chair.”

I rolled off her and she grabbed onto my hand and led me back to the chair, “Sit down.”
Chapter 11 by Lily
Author's Notes:
I'm sorry it took so long for me to update. I've been insanely busy with Christmas and everything. Thank you to everyone who has been reading and leaving reviews. It makes my life :) I hope you like it!
“How is Rainbow feeling?” my mother asked as we drove to a radio interview. It is five thirty in the morning. Based on the events of last night/ this morning I would say that Ray is feeling wonderful. Me on the other hand, I would be feeling wonderful if I was still in bed with her instead of on my way to this radio interview after getting forty-five minutes of sleep.

“Good, she’s doing good.”

“I like her.”

That comment made me move the hood off from on top of my head and look over at my mother. I didn’t expect that. That’s important to me. I did expect my mother to like Ray but I didn’t think it would be this fast. My mother isn’t hard to get along with, but she tends to take some time before liking my girlfriends. She also is never afraid to tell me that she does not like a girlfriend. Usually that is the end of the relationship, like I’ve said, my mother’s opinion is important to me.

“I’m glad Ma,” I said as I gave her a weak smile before pulling the hood over my face again and resting my head on the window.

“Don’t you think maybe you should get her a ring?”

I honestly didn’t even think about that. I should have thought of that, I mean who gets married without a ring? This is just such a strange situation to be in that the whole thing is confusing the hell out of me.

“And you should propose” she continued.

“Ma, it’s kind of been done.”

“Rainbow needs to be proposed to.”

“Call her Rayne. And she’s not like that, she doesn’t care.”

“Of course she cares, every girl cares.”

“I don’t think she cares.”

“She cares,” my mother answered with that tone in her voice that told me the discussion was over. “You’ll be done early today. We’ll go look for rings, you can do it tonight.”

“Ma, you can’t tell me at five thirty in the morning that you want me to get a ring and propose tonight.”

“When else are you planning on doing it Justin? You have a show tomorrow night and we’re leaving the next. You really should do it while you’re out here, you’re going to have to get married in the next few weeks.”

I nodded my head; I really hate the fact that she’s always right almost as much as I hate the fact that she knows she’s always right.






When I woke up I could tell I was alone in bed before I even opened my eyes. I forgot Justin had to work early this morning. He probably didn’t get any sleep. I almost feel bad.

I rolled over to my back and took a deep breath while looking up at the ceiling. I’m actually enjoying it here; I honestly did not think I would. The sex is just so good. I really feel like if I’m going to be stuck with him for the rest of my life and the sex stays like it is now I’ll never complain.

My cell phone rang and I reached over to grab it from the bedside table. “Hello?”

“Hey, did I wake you?” Justin asked. He sounds so sexy on the phone, he sounds sexy on the radio too. Fuck that, I’m pretty sure he always sounds sexy.

“No, I just woke up though. You must be so tired, I’m sorry I kept you up all night.”

He laughed, “It was worth it, you can keep me up for that any night.”

“Alright,” I giggled, “I’ll remember that.”

“Great, thank you. Listen, I have to go to this charity thing tonight. Do you want to come? Its just dinner and then we can sneak out. I have to make an appearance.”

“OK, yeah sure.”

“Cool it’s uh… formal. Black tie, ya’know?”

“Sure, I’ll go get something.”

“Yeah,” he sounds really distant, really out of it. Obviously I don’t know him that well, but I’m starting to pick up on his moods. He doesn’t hide his moods very well, I’m not sure if he tries but he’s not good at it if he does.

“Are you alright?”

“Why? Yeah. I’m fine, I’m just… tired.”

“Oh, ok.” Obviously he’s tired. Sometimes I feel like I’m back in middle school with this relationship, or this beginning of a relationship. I don’t know, maybe all relationships are like this; I haven’t had one in a long time. I just hate all this second-guessing and awkwardness.

“So I know I was supposed to be back early today but some things came up. I should be back by 6. The thing starts at 7.”

“Oh,” that really sucks. I get so damn bored spending the day in the hotel room. “I could come. It would be good for everyone to see us out together. I mean I’ll just sit and watch, I won’t be in the way.”

“Tomorrow alright?” he answered right away, not even thinking about it, “it’s late now, I’m already gone and the schedule is pretty much booked solid.”

“I could meet you.”

“No, seriously Ray, it’s not worth it. Tomorrow will be more interesting, today is just boring stuff.”

“OK,” I answered softly. I don’t see why I can’t go and just follow him around. His mother is there with him it’s not like I’ll be in the way. “I’ll just go shopping.”

“Yeah, get a dress, have fun.” I don’t think it’s really possible to have fun shopping by myself while grown men with cameras follow me.

I nodded my head as if he could see me, “Alright, so I’ll see you around six?”

“Yeah, yeah cool. Around six. I’m sorry you came out here and are stuck at the hotel all day,” he answered sincerely, “But I’ll make it up to you, tomorrow will be good.”

“Alright. I’ll see you later.”




This sure is the making of an amazing relationship. I’m lying to her already. I’m making up stories so Ray will stay at the hotel alone all day and not come to spend time with me. Wow, this is some fucked up shit.

I’m on my way to Tiffany’s to get an engagement ring for the girl I knocked up. I don’t know what kind of ring she’d like or even what size ring she is because I don’t know a damn thing about her. I always thought this would be one of those moments that I would just know exactly what ring to get because clearly I would know everything about the girl I’m about to propose to. My stomach is twisting like a pretzel and there is a very strong possibility that I’m either going to throw up or pass out before I even make it into the store.

There are so many fucking sparkles I’m getting a headache already. My mother, on the other hand, really seems to be enjoying herself. She’s busy 'oohing' and 'ahhing' at every piece of jewelry she sees. “Whatever you think Ma,” maybe she’ll just pick something out and get me out of this place. There’s something about picking out an engagement ring that makes me very claustrophobic.

“Now Justin come on, we need to find the perfect ring.”

“She’s John Dontayo’s daughter so probably the biggest most expensive ring will do it.”

She let out a sigh, “You don’t know that.” I don’t think she owns a pair of sneakers. I think it’s pretty safe to say the most expensive ring will do it. “First we need to think of the color, what color do you think Justin?”

“I thought it had to be a diamond.” That shows how much I know about engagement rings.

My mother laughed, “There are different color diamonds Justin. Look there’s a pink one, and a yellow one.”

“That yellow is as ugly as fuck.”

“I like the pink, what do you think? Or there’s the traditional white, but I don’t think she’s very traditional. I could be wrong.”

I had to laugh at that one; I don’t think there’s one thing about a girl named Rainbow that is traditional. “Pink is good.”

“Don’t just pick something, look around. It has to speak to you.”

“It’s speaking to me Ma,” it’s telling me to buy it and get the fuck out of this place. It’s telling me to pay as much as most people pay for a down payment of a house on a damn ring.

“Alright, well tell him you want to look at it and you need a size 6.”

“How do you know her size?”

“It’s the average size sweetie. She’s probably more like a 5 but you don’t want to get it too small. You can always have them make it smaller. Plus they’re more likely to have it in a six. If not you’ll have to wait and won’t be able to do it tonight.”

Or I could just pick another ring. I guess that’s not an option, it seems like we’ve found the ring.

The whole process was painless enough. Hopefully I won’t have to go shopping for an engagement ring again in the near future. Now I have this box in my pocket and I need to figure out how to propose to the girl I’m already being forced to marry in a few weeks time. We should have just done the whole Vegas thing.

It was a little after six when I finally got back to the hotel. I’m paranoid that she’s going to see the ring in my pocket. Ray was standing in front of the mirror doing her hair, “Hey.” I fell down on the bed.

“You must be so tired,” she looked at me through the mirror.

“Nah, I’m fine. How are you feeling?”

“Like shit actually,” she said with a smile.

“Do you not want to go?”

“No, I got a hot dress, we’re going while I still look hot,” she said as she rubbed her stomach.

“I don’t think you’d ever not look hot Ray,” I stood up, “I’m going to take a shower.”






This whole thing really is like middle school. He tells me I’m hot and then runs off to take a shower. Who does that over the age of 12?

I pulled my robe open and looked at my stomach, it’s hard to believe that pretty soon I’m going to be huge with a baby kicking at me 24/7. I can’t wait for this whole thing to be over with. Hopefully by then things won’t be so awkward between Justin and I.

After we finished getting ready we went up to the restaurant at the top of the hotel. Justin’s being abnormally quiet… not that we have much to say to each other, but we usually talk. He must be tired. “It’s really convenient that it’s up here so we don’t have to get a car or anything.”

“Yeah, it works out. You look beautiful.”

“Thank you, that’s sweet. You look hot.”

Justin laughed and ran his hand through his hair, “Are you hungry or what?”

“I’m always hungry.”

“That’s how it works.”

“I guess, but I didn’t think I’d be so hungry so early on. Am I going to be this hungry for the next nine months?”

“Seven months right?”

“Oh yeah,” I forgot I’m already 2 months down.

The elevator door opened and Justin grabbed onto my hand. As soon as we stepped out a man showed us to a small balcony with only one table set for two. Justin pulled the chair out for me and I sat down.

“How is this a charity thing and we’re the only ones here?”

He shrugged with a smile, “Good question.”

“What’s going on?”

“Nothing, we’re just having dinner,” he held up his glass of water, “Enjoy.”

I gave him a look as I took a sip from my water.

“Are you homesick yet? Do you miss your father?”

I shook my head; he thinks I’m way closer to my father than I am. I mean we’re close, but not like he is to his family, “I don’t see him that much.”

“No? Why not?”

“He works a lot, he’s never been around that much.”

Justin nodded his head, “What about your brother?”

“No, I hardly ever see him. He lives out in Fresno, he and Daddy don’t get along well.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean…”

“It’s ok I don’t mind talking about it but it’s kind of a downer. We’re just a typical Hollywood family. It’s sweet that you and your mother are so close.”

“Yeah,” he nodded his head and tried to think of something else.

I ended up actually having a good time at dinner. Whenever Justin relaxes a little and lets loose he can be really cool. I just hate when he feels awkward around me.

“That was so good,” I said as the waiter came and took my empty plate away. I really ate every single crumb of my dinner.

“There’s dessert coming too, I hope you saved room.”

“Gosh, you like your girls fat huh?”

Justin laughed, “It’s supposed to be amazing.”

The sad part is that I’m going to eat it all because even though I just ate salad, soup, tilapia and roasted potatoes and green beans, I’m still a little hungry.

“What’s going on tomorrow?”

“I have… an interview at 8 then I’m heading to the venue to check it out and do a sound check. There I have to do another interview and meet some kids and all that stuff. Are you coming?”

“Am I invited?”

“Yeah,” he laughed, “Today was just hectic.”

“I’ll come.” I said as the waiter placed this huge thing in front of me. I think it’s a cake of some sort, there’s a little brownie type thing with some ice cream. Then there’s this big sugar net thing around it, “Wow, it’s so pretty.”

“It tastes good too,” Justin said with a laugh.

I smiled as I moved the sugar net thing away and there is definitely a ring sitting in the ice cream. “What’s this?”

“A ring,” Justin said as I picked it up, it’s beautiful, “I should probably get down on my knee right?”

I laughed as I watched him get down on the ground. I really did not expect a ring, much less an actual proposal.

“I know this isn’t exactly how you planned your life but… you deserve a ring and a proposal, even if it’s only from me. But I want to uh… take care of you, and do the best I can to make you happy. I will make you happy, I promise. I’ll always be there to take care of you and the baby and do what I can to make your life easy. So… we’re going to do this right?” I nodded my head, “This is, ya’know, your last chance to escape.”

I laughed as he grabbed onto my hand, “I’m not escaping.”

“Good, me neither. So Rainbow,” he laughed, “Do you want to get married?”

“I do,” I laughed and kissed him, “Thanks Justin, that’s really thoughtful.”

“Of course,” he smiled as he got up and kissed me again, “We got this.”
Chapter 12 by Lily
Author's Notes:
Thanks for reading! Sorry it took so long :)




I woke up next to Justin who was completely naked without any covers even in sight. I took a deep breath and moved my head off of his bare chest to look at him sleeping. That was an amazing night. I really did not expect him to propose to me, which was cute. And then there was the sex afterwards that was just…. Oh god it’s just so good. I can’t even explain it.

I mean, just look at him, how could it not be good? But he knows exactly what he’s doing and he can go all night and… oh shit. Now I want him again before we leave. I lean down and lick my lips before slowly taking him inside my mouth. I feel his leg shift telling me he is now awake and feel his hands running through my hair, “Damn Ray.”

I giggle and slide on top of him, “Good morning,” I kissed his lips gently before straddling his waist.

“I could get used to waking up like this,” he smiled.

“I could get used to waking you up like this,” I bit at his lip before grabbing his hands in mine and moving them to my breast. “I want you in me. I want to ride you.”

“Then fucking ride me.”

I give him a half smile and I can feel he’s already up at attention. I go on top of him raised above him so his tip is right below my opening. “What are you doing? Don’t be a fucking tease.”

He really hates it when I tease him, I love to tease, “You love it.”

“No, I…” I fell into him and we both let out a loud sigh, “Fuck Ray”

“You’re so big.” I manage to get out while I ride him, lifting myself up and down, “Fuck J you feel so big inside me.”

“You like that, ride it baby,” his hands move up my legs and I lean over on top of him so my breast are right in his face, “Shit, you’re so fucking tight.”

He kissed me and I sat up again. I hate making out during sex. Justin seems to love it, but it’s not going to happen. “Oh yeah, shit” he feels so fucking good.

I felt him tighten up inside me and could tell he was about to come, “Dammit Ray” I love the way he says my name.

“Oh Justin”

“Keep going baby, ride it” his hands rubbed up my legs, “Fuck Ray,” his deep sexy voice took over.

Right when I was about to reach my point the alarm went off and I screamed out his name while it was beeping and fell onto him. I kissed his neck before sitting up and turning the alarm off, “Good morning,” I gave him a half smile.

“Wonderful morning,” he corrected me rubbing his hands over my legs.

“Shower.” I walked into the bathroom giving him time to straighten himself out.






Holy shit. What a way to wake up in the morning. That really makes me think that everything is going to work out. It took me a few minutes to gain the strength to actually get out of bed. I looked over at the clock to see I didn’t have much time before I have to leave. I pulled on my boxers and went into the bathroom and sat down by the shower watching her. She turned and noticed I was sitting there, “You can just stay and watch me, that’s not creepy at all,” she said sarcastically.

“I need to shower.”

Ray opened the door, stepped out soaking wet and pushed my boxers down before pulling me into the shower with her. She continued washing her hair and moved to the side so I could wash myself.

“I thought you were going to be late.”

“I am” I nodded my head.

“Then hurry up,” she put shampoo in her hands and put it through my hair. I ran my hands through her hair rubbing the shampoo in. “You should really hurry up.”

“Oh yeah?”

“I don’t want to get you in trouble,” she said as she grabbed the loran and put shower gel on it before making it full of suds, “I’m a bad influence.” Ray said while looking up at me and biting her lip before rubbing me with the loofah.

“You are.”

“A real bad… bad girl.” She wrapped her arms around me so she could get my back. I just stood there like a complete moron because I can’t do anything else.

Ray pulled me under the water while kissing me and rubbing her hands all over my body. I let my hands explore every part of her as well.

“You really should go.”

“I thought you were coming with me.”

“I’ll meet you downstairs after the interview.”

I pushed her against the wall kissing her passionately, letting my tongue explore her mouth while my fingers made their way inside of her.

Ray let out a moan, “Oh, fuck J.”

“What?” I asked with a smile.

“Just keep going,” she moaned before shouting out my name. There’s just something about the way she says my name when she reaches her point, I can’t take it. I pulled out of her and watched her come down from her high.

“I’ll meet you downstairs.” I said as I gave her a quick kiss before getting out of the shower.




All we do is have sex. Not that I’m complaining, trust me I’m not complaining. It’s fine. I mean it’s amazing. I would very much enjoy only having sex with him for the rest of my life. I got out of the shower and Justin was already gone. It took me awhile to get ready and then I went downstairs to where Justin was sitting at the restaurant having breakfast with some guy that I’m assuming is the person interviewing him. When Justin saw me he waved me over and I joined them for breakfast.

It felt very strange to sit through an interview with Justin as his girlfriend, or fiancé. It’s actually still girlfriend because they don’t know about that yet. Justin told the man he didn’t want to answer any questions about his personal life but all he’ll say is he’s very happy. Meanwhile, I’m sitting there next to him so it’s pretty obvious what’s going on. Not to mention the big rock on my finger. But we’ll play dumb. People are definitely going to be talking more about us, but I guess that’s the whole point.

I followed Justin around to about a million interviews, they all asked the same questions. I think I would kill myself if I had to do that daily. But it was interesting to see what he does. Then at night I went to his show, the first time I’ve seen him in concert by the way. It was very good, he’s so cute when he’s up there he gets so into it.

We left to go back home the next morning. I’m having mixed feelings on that, I do want to go home but I did enjoy my time here. I think we accomplished what we wanted to on the trip. People will definitely be talking when we go back. It was good to be away from all the drama for al little though.






“Are you excited to get back home?” I asked Ray as I sat down on the plane.

She shrugged, “Yeah a little I guess. It’s kind of cool to be away from everything,” she said as she sat down across from me, “I had fun. I have to sleep now, right?” she asked with a smile

“Nah,” I laughed, “It’s a day flight, and you have to sleep on the way here when it’s over night.”

Ray laughed, “Oh, ok. Then what do we do for the eight hour flight now?”

“We’ll think of something,” I answered with a smile, “Let me see your IPOD.”

“Why?”

“You can tell a lot about a person based on their itunes,” I said as I grabbed my speakers from my bag and held out my hand. She gave me a look before handing it over. She has many looks that she gives. Most of them are incredibly sexy. This wasn’t one of those sexy looks it was more of those cute, adorable looks. “What?”

“Everything with you revolves around music doesn’t it?”

I nodded my head as I plugged it into my speakers, “Everything with everyone revolves around music. Life revolves around music.”

She smiled and gave me another look.

“What?” I laughed, “You keep giving me all these looks.”

“Nothing, you’re just so into it. It’s kind of cute.”

I smiled and tried to give her a look back. I’m not good at those looks, it seems like girls take a class on how to master looks when they’re young. “Do you have anything good like the Spice Girls?”

“No, I do not” she laughed, “I have nothing embarrassing, you can look all you want.”

“Oh, I’ll find something.”

“I doubt it,” she laughed.

“Hmm… Searching for a Rainbow? Chris LeDoux”

“That’s my song. It is not embarrassing. It’s about me,” she answered with a smile.

“Is that what you were named after?”

“No” she laughed.

“What’s your middle name?”

“No,” she laughed again and covered her face with her hands, “It’s worse than my first name.”

“That’s not possible,” I laughed. There is no name that is worse than Rainbow.

Here comes another one of those looks. She slapped my arm and laughed, “That’s not nice.”

“What is it?”

“What’s yours?”

“Randall, what’s yours?”

“Randall?” she giggled, “That’s cute.”

“It’s my father’s name. Don’t change the subject, what’s your middle name?”

She bit at her bottom lip like she’s really thinking about telling me. She doesn’t want to tell me. It has to be something bad.

“I’m going to find out sometime. It’s probably better if I don’t hear it for the first time when we’re walking down the aisle. Then I might start laughing and that might look bad.”

Ray scrunched her lips before answering in a whisper, “Sunshine.”

I could feel a smile grow on my face. Rainbow Sunshine. Of course her middle name is Sunshine.

“I take it back, it’s possible,” I laughed.

She slapped my arm again and laughed, “You’re mean.”

“Rainbow Sunshine. Of course. Where did that come from?”

“My mom… was silly,” she laughed, “She always told me that it was raining when she was in labor, it was a thunderstorm. And then when I came out there was sunshine and a rainbow. Hence, Rainbow Sunshine.”

“You’re lucky there wasn’t a tornado or a tsunami,” I answered with a chuckle.

“You’re a jerk,” she giggled.

“Did you get made fun of?”

“When I was little. Like my first day of kindergarten all the kids laughed when she called my name. And they laughed for a while. In first and second grade too. But then I was cool and everyone wanted to be named Rainbow because I used to sign my name with a picture of a rainbow” she smiled, “So it ended up being alright.”

“Do most people call you Rainbow?”

She shook her head, “Only my father. I hate it.”

“What do you like?”

“Rayne, everyone calls me Rayne.”

“Ray?”

“You’re the only one that calls me that,” she smiled, “But I like it.”

“Good, because I’m not calling you Rainbow.”

She laughed, “Good.”

“Ahh,” I laughed when I heard my song playing through the speakers of her IPOD.

“Shit,” Ray laughed and covered her face with her hands, “One song.”

“Oh that’s it?”

She nodded her head.

“You’re lying to me like it’s nothing.”

“I am not,” she smiled as I picked up her IPOD and found that she had a couple of my songs on it. Not a whole cd worth but there were a few.

I put it down and figured I’d let it go. I did turn the song though, there’s just something about listening to my music when I’m not working that makes me feel like an idiot.

“Want to play slaps?”

“What’s that?”

“You don’t know how to play? You hold your hands out palms down on top of mine. And I move them to slap your hands but you have to move them out of the way. But you can’t move unless I’m going to hit them. If you flinch I get a free slap.”

“Are you serious? That sounds a little violent.”

“It’s fun,” I laughed, “If you don’t think you can handle it…”

“I think I can handle it,” she said as she held her hands out, “I don’t think you can handle it.”

“Then let’s go.” I put my hands out and she put hers on top and I got her the first time. “You flinched.”

“I did not.”

“Rainbow Sunshine.”

She laughed, “You’re really going to just hit me?”

“Slap, that’s the name of the game.”

“Fine,” she answered holding her hands out.

It’s cute that she thinks I’m really going to slap the shit out of her. “Alright, new game. How about Sudoku?”

“What’s that?”

“You’re from another planet. You don’t know how to play Sudoku?”

“Oh, isn’t that the one with the numbers and the boxes?”

“Yeah,” I nodded my head, “Want to race?” I pulled out two books from my bag.

“What do I get when I win?”

“What do you want?”

“Um…” she gave me one of those sexy looks. I hope she remembers that my mother is sitting across the aisle, “You could rub my feet. They hurt.”

I looked down to see she was wearing heels. She’s always wearing heels, “Do you own sneakers?”

“I don’t think so,” she laughed, “I don’t like sneakers.”

I shook my head and pulled her leg onto my lap and unbuckled her shoes, “You don’t need heels on a plane. All right, I’ll rub your feet if you win. And if I win?”

“I’ll let you rub my feet,” she smiled.

“Oh wow really? Sign me up.”

“OK.”

“Alright, ready, don’t cheat… go.”

“How could you possibly cheat?”

“Don’t talk to me, you’re distracting. That’s cheating.”

“It’s not cheating because I’m being distracted too,” she laughed.

“Ray, shut up,” I looked up from the puzzle and smiled.

“Jay, shut up” Ray said as she put her feet back on my lap.

“Make yourself comfortable,” I answered sarcastically.

“I will, thank you,” she smiled, “You can put yours up.”

“I’m good.” I looked over at my mother and saw her give me a quick smile. I don’t know exactly what that’s about.








After an eight hour flight that seemed like two, I stepped off the private jet and felt a billion flashes in my face. This is the first time we’ve been back in LA in a week but a lot has happened in that week. At least as far as everyone back there is concerned.

We got engaged.

It’s in all the tabloids that no one even knew we were dating and now all of a sudden we’re engaged. But the magazines don’t want to believe it until they see the ring themselves. I’m sure they can see the ring from as far away as they are since it’s so big.

“It was so good spending time with you,” Justin’s mother said as she gave me a hug. She really is so sweet. I feel really lucky that she’s so nice.

“I had a lot of fun, thank you so much for everything.”

“Of course sweetie, I’ll see you soon.”

Justin grabbed my bag and my hand and led me to the car that was waiting for me, “Thanks for coming Ray.”

“Thanks for inviting me, I had fun”

“I’ll call you later. Good luck with these guys” he smiled as he nodded his head towards all the paparazzi.

“I know, I’m getting used to them” I smiled.

“You’re going to be a pro by the end of all this,” he laughed and kissed me gently, “I’ll see you later.”

I nodded my head as he opened the door and I sat down. “Bye Justin.”

“Bye Ray,” he kissed me one last time before closing the door.

I watched him as we drove off. I’m surprised at how much fun I had. I like him. He’s funny. I guess being stuck to him may not be that bad.

When I got back to my house I fell right on the couch. I’m so tired. I thought that this whole trip would help me clear up some things. Now I’m even more confused.

An hour later Izzy came over with bags full of bridal magazines and pictures of flowers and all that crap. “It’s not a real wedding Izz, I don’t need all this.”

“It is totally a real wedding. Live it up,” she smiled as she sat down next to me and started thumbing through a magazine, “So, how was it? Details.”

I smiled as I grabbed a magazine, “It was actually fun. He’s kinda cute. He like… proposed,” I laughed, “It was kind of dorky.”

“I heard,” Izzy laughed, “Everyone’s heard, it’s all over every damn news channel. And then there’s the ring,” she grabbed onto my hand.

“I know right, it’s huge.”

“What did you guys do?”

“Um… he worked a lot so we just kinda hung out. We went on a bus tour. I went shopping. Oh my god, I got these boots. You have to see them,” I went through my bag next to the couch and pulled them out.

“Those are hot.” Izzy said looking up from the magazine, “I’m sure he liked them,” she finished with a smile.

I nodded my head and laughed, “He loved them.”

“You’re going to spoil him,” she laughed.

“I’m not spoiling him, I bought them for me.”

“Sure ya did,” she laughed, “When are we going to go look for dresses”

“You’re way too into this,” I said as I picked up a magazine for the first time, “I’m glad I went. We kind of bonded.”

“Good, that’s so good.”

“Yeah,” I nodded my head and as I looked through the magazine. Now that I’m home I’m much more confused than I was when I left. And I definitely did not think that was possible.
Chapter 13 by Lily
Author's Notes:
Thanks for reading and the feedback. Here's some more :) Let me know what you think :)
This drive to Malibu is really kicking my ass. It takes forty-five fucking minutes to get to Ray’s house without traffic. There are very few times where there is no traffic on the Pacific Coast Highway, this is not one of them. I honesty can’t wait until she moves into my house just so I don’t have to drive this far. It was good back when we were just hooking up once in awhile and she usually came here. But now it’s getting ridiculous.

I let out a sigh of relief when I pulled into her driveway. Ray came to the door and offered me a weak smile, “What’s up?” I asked her.

“Hey,” she walked into the house and I followed her, “I thought you were standing me up.”

“Nah, traffic.”

I don’t know if she’s pissed or what but I’m tired and not really in the mood to figure it out. Ray sat down at her dining room table that was full of papers and pictures for the wedding. I can feel a migraine coming along. I could imagine it’s stressful enough to plan a wedding but to do it with this girl I hardly even know added to the fact that I have all this other shit going on it will certainly be disastrous. I would much rather Ray makes all the decisions. I could not give a fuck what color tablecloths there are.

“OK, I don’t know where to start. I want to have red because it’s like wintry and almost Christmas.”

She stopped talking, I guess she wants some input from me, because my life would not be complete if we went with red instead of say purple. “ That’s good.”

“OK, so I want to have white table clothes on the tables and then candles and this centerpiece,” she passed over the picture and I know my mouth dropped. It is a huge bouquet of roses there has to be at least a thousand in each centerpiece.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, why?”

“How much is that?”

“It’s totally worth it, they’re beautiful.”

“How beautiful?”

“Ten.”

“Ten?”

“Thousand.”

“Total?”

“Each.”

I had to laugh out loud at that one. Ten thousand dollars for one centerpiece, “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.”

“It’s a small wedding, there’s not that many tables.”

“Ten, there’s ten tables. That’s 100,000,” she gave me a look to tell me she didn’t see the big deal in spending 100,000 dollars on a fucking centerpiece, “Ray most people have their whole wedding for under 40 grand.”

“We’re not most people.”

Yeah, apparently not. My throat is closing up.

“Relax, it’s not like you’re paying for it.”

“It’s not about who is paying for it. It’s just a little overkill. I mean, it’s supposed to be a small wedding, low key. I’m sure we could find a smaller centerpiece that looks the same.”

“It won’t look as good, I want it big.”

“You won’t even be able to see the people across the table from you.”

“Then we’ll move it when dinner comes.”

“So you want to spend 100 grand on a centerpiece that won’t even be on the table the whole night?” she is out of her fucking mind.

Ray took a deep breath, “oh my god are you really that cheap?”

“Cheap?” I laughed, “A hundred grand for fucking flowers.”

“You’re not paying for them. We’re getting them, the end.”

I took a deep breath; I don’t know why I came all the way out here when I don’t even have a choice in the decisions. I think it’s insane to pay that much for fucking flowers but I take it she’s not the kind of girl that is used to not getting what she wants. “What else?”

“What about an ice sculpture?”

“Yeah, that’s good. The kind where you pour the shot down it and then it’s cold by the time it get to you.”

“No, like a heart or a whole winter scene.”

“It could be a winter scene, a whole mountain full of snow and at the bottom is a nice hole to get the shot.”

“That’s more of a bachelor party thing.”

I rubbed my forehead and closed my eyes, I feel like I can see the rest of my life with her telling me what I can and can’t do. It makes me sick to my stomach.

“And remember tomorrow is the tasting for the dinner and the cake tasting is at six.”

I nodded my head, “When are you going to start moving in?”

Ray continued looking through the papers in front of her, “Moving in where?”

“My house.” Where else would she be moving in?

She put the papers down and looked at me for the first time, “I’m not moving into your house what are you talking about?”

“What do you mean you’re not moving into my house?”

“You’re moving in here.”

“No,” that is one thing I will not just sit back and do what she says, “Ray there is no way in hell I’m moving into your house.”

“What is so wrong with my house?”

“Nothing, mine’s bigger. You have three bedrooms.”

“I have four bedrooms. We’re having one kid not eight.”

“Your house is an hour away from everything.”

“Which is good. I’m by the beach.”

“I’m in the hills, the best view in the city.”

She shrugged, “I need the beach.”

Oh, she needs the beach, just like I need to be less than an hour away from working, “I need a studio.”

“We can build one.”

“Ok, we need to come to some kind of a compromise because I’m not moving into your house. What’s the most important thing to you?”

“The beach.”

I took a deep breath, “Ray I need to be in LA.”

“Why?”

“I can’t deal with that drive every day. My life is in LA.”

“My life is in Malibu.”

I might strangle her, “What about Santa Monica or Venice.”

“Ew no.” she paused, “I like my house.”

“I like my house.”

“I can’t be in LA.”

I took another deep breath and ran my hands through my hair, “Why can’t you be in LA?”

She played with the elastic around her wrist and took a minute before answering, “I just can’t be there, I can’t be that close to Daddy and I can’t be that close to all the shit there. Please just trust me I can’t be there.”

Ray is having a minor breakdown just talking about it. I don’t know exactly what shit in LA she is talking about but it seems to be serious. If I find out this is all an act I swear to god I won’t be able to handle it, “Serious shit?”

“Yeah, like issues.”

I took a deep breath, “Serious issues?” she nodded her head, “Are you going to tell me about them or are you going to make me guess?”

“I will when it’s like… time. I just don’t want to think about them now, ok?

“Can you narrow it down? Friend issues? Boyfriend issues? Restraining order issues?”

“Family issues. Mother issues.”

I nodded my head, I do not know much about her mother. All I know is she was a model and she’s dead. I’m not exactly sure how she died or when she died, I think Ray said she got in an accident or something. I do know she does not want to talk about her mother. I guess that just comes with time, maybe someday she will want to talk about her mother with me. “I’ll call a realtor tomorrow.”

“Thank you. “

I nodded my head, “What other shit do we need to discuss?”

“The invitations. I like these,” she handed me a huge binder with a million of them inside. They all look the same to me.

“OK, I thought we weren’t sending invitations.” I thought the plan was to just call or send emails so people don’t hear about it.

“Yeah, but those are really cute.”

“Alright,” I’m going to save my energy and let her have her damn invitations. All I know is at first she wasn’t into the wedding at all and now all of a sudden she’s going completely overboard.

“And then the favors I was thinking this silver jewelry box for the women and this silver wine opener for the guys. And we can engrave them with our names and stuff too.”

A silver jewelry box for the girls, with a pearl, that’s the picture there’s a fucking pearl on every damn box. She is out of her mind. Her father is paying for everything but I’d feel like an asshole if I didn’t at least offer to pay for something, especially since she has such expensive taste. I nodded my head, “How are you feeling?”

“Like there is a fish swimming in my stomach.”

I laughed and ran my hand through my hair, “Are you hungry?”

“I guess,” she nodded her head, “You’re staying over right?”

I nodded my head, “Want to get a movie or something?”

“Yeah,” she answered while still thumbing though the binder, “Don’t forget you have to get Trace something for being your best man.”

I nodded my head, “I already got it.”

“And you got the rings?”

“The rings and the band and the honeymoon.”

She nodded her head again, “What about your tux?”

“You’re going with my mom for the dress Monday right?” she nodded her head, “We’re going Tuesday.”

“What about Trace’s tux?”

“It’s covered. I’m getting a migraine talking about this can we just let it go for now?”






I swear with Justin it’s like we take a step forward and then two steps back. He’s very cranky today. We watched a movie from different couches. Maybe if we fuck he’ll be in a better mood. I moved over so I was sitting with him but he just continued watching the movie. I sat down on his lap straddling his waist and kissed his neck, “Wait until after the movie, I want to see what happens,” he pushed me away.

He is out of his fucking mind. I kneeled on the ground in front of him and unzipped his pants. He had no complaints about that and ran his hands through my hair moving my head to the rhythm he liked. He softly called my name in a raspy voice before coming in my mouth. I pulled away from him and smiled before crawling on top of him again.

“Fuck me Justin.”

“I have a migraine.”

“Are you serious? Fucking helps migraines.”

“How does someone screaming in your ear help a migraine?”

“It does, it’s a fact.”

“It’s not a fact.” Why is he fighting me over sex? “I feel like I’m going to throw up.”

“Come on baby, I’m so wet. I need your big cock in my pussy.” Maybe the dirty talk will get him going.

“Seriously Ray.”

“I’ll be quiet, I won’t yell.”

Justin looked at me for a minute before making up his mind, “You’re so fucking hot.”

“Then fuck me.”

“You know, we don’t have to fuck every night.”

“What?” he’s crazy, we do have to fuck every night, multiple times. Why is he all of a sudden not interested in fucking me?

He even laughed a little, “Some nights we can just sit around and be lazy.”

“All you have to do is lay there, I’ll do everything.”

Justin laughed again and pulled me close to him, “I’m tired and I have a migraine. I had a busy day, I have a lot of shit to deal with.”

“I’ll make you feel better,” now I’m whining. I just don’t understand why he does not want to fuck me right now. I’ve never been turned down and this is the guy I’m supposed to marry? “I’m not even fat yet.”

He laughed again throwing his head back, “You’re gorgeous. You’re the fucking sexiest girl I’ve ever seen, never mind the sexiest girl I’ve ever been with. It has nothing to do with that, I’m just tired Ray.”

“And I’m horny as fuck and you’re supposed to take care of me.”

Now he’s smiling. I don’t understand him. He pulled me close again and kissed my forehead, “Relax.”

I took a deep breath and pulled away from him, “So in other words I’m on my own.” I stood up and walked upstairs, “Thanks.”




The next morning I heard a voice being cleared and woke up to see Ray standing over me. We’re not even married yet and I’m already sleeping on the couch. That’s not a good sign. “The lady called you and she’s coming in fifteen minutes.”

“What lady?”

“The realtor.”

Now Ray’s picking up my phone too? “You picked up my phone?”

“She called me after she called you, relax. Get ready.” I watched her walk away in her sexy dress and stood up before pulling the jeans I had on yesterday over my boxers and a t-shirt. I don’t think she ever wears a pair of jeans to go out.

I followed her into the kitchen and she poured herself a cup of coffee,

“How are you feeling?”

“Fine. She said there’s like eight houses.” It’s going to be a fun day.

A few minutes later the lady came to the door and took us with her to see the houses. We told her what we wanted, or more what Ray wanted, and she said she had these eight houses that we just needed to see. We pulled into the driveway of the first house and it looked a little dumpy. It is right on the water but it needs to be fixed up.

“No,” Ray said before we even got out of the car.

“It needs a new paint job but the inside is beautiful. It walks right out to the water.”

“It’s ugly. I don’t like the architecture or anything.”

“Well why don’t we just take a quick look inside.”

Ray shook her head, “I’m telling you I’m not going to like it. Justin.”

“Yeah, let’s just move on to the next one.” I’m whipped already.

The next one at least we were able to get out of the car. Probably because it’s a fucking city. After the tour Ray spoke up, “I really like this one J.”

“Ray there’s a barn.”

“OK?”

“What do we need a barn for? There are horse stables we don’t have a horse.”

“We can get a horse.”

I laughed and grabbed onto her hand, “Let’s keep looking.”

The next house I was impressed with. Ray was quiet when we pulled into the driveway; I think she’s impressed as well.

“This is the master bed,” the realtor said as she took us in the huge room, complete with fireplace and small living area.

“It’s beautiful,” Ray said as she walked over to the huge window with a view right to the water.

“It is. There’s storage under the bench here, and the closet of course. It’s walk in,” she said as we walked into the closet, which is really a room in itself. It’s bigger than my room, “And then we have the master bath.”

The bathroom is unbelievable. There is a huge glass shower in the middle of the room. The shower is made for two; it even has two showerheads and a bench, perfect for getting head. Ray’s mouth literally dropped when she saw it.

“Can we talk privately for a minute? Do you mind?”

“Oh no, not at all,” the realtor smiled, “I’ll be down the hall.”

“Thank you,” Ray answered with a smile and waited for her to leave, “We need this house.”

I laughed, “It’s pretty nice.”

“This bathroom is like out of control. The huge tub is like perfect with the view of the ocean. And the shower, oh my god. It’s like made for fucking.”

I laughed but she kept going, “Seriously, there’s like mirrors everywhere, and it’s so big. And the bedroom,” she walked back into the room,
“Unbelievable. And the window seat, I could ride you and look out at the sun setting on the ocean.”

She is a trip, everything goes back to sex, “I like it.”

“I love it, I want it. Like I want it now. I want her to leave so you can fuck me in the shower. I’m getting hot,” she laughed.

“Alright, play it cool we’ll make an offer.”

“Look, there’s a hot tub outside too, with the pool and a bar. I need this house Justin.”

I walked to the other room and found the realtor, “What are they asking for it?”

“25.” 25 million dollars. Holy shit. “You need to remember that it is waterfront and that’s hard to get now. Most people aren’t selling. Plus it’s right on the beach, that’s also hard, 75% of the houses in Malibu are on cliffs or hills by the water and you can’t go swimming. And it’s a gated community which is very rare for beach front property.”

25 million dollars. That’s three times more than I spent on my house.

Three times and then some. 25 million fucking dollars.

“Is there a chance we could get it for less?” Ray asked. I guess she sees me struggling to breath here, 25 million dollars.

“Um, possibly 24.5. No less I’m sure. It was just put on the market and they’re in no rush to sell. It will sell for that much, it’s a beautiful house, and everything is brand new. There is vacant land a few lots down that are going for 20, just the land. It’s really a good deal.”

“Well we’re interested,” Ray answered, “So can you like… work your magic.”

She laughed, “Definitely. Do you want to make an offer?”

“Let’s go with 23.5 and work with it.” Ray answered.

I nodded my head, I would love to be able to talk but I’m still shocked by the price. 25 million.

“Should we go to the next house?”

“No, we want this one. Thank you.”

“Are you sure?” she asked, “There may be something you like more.”

“Justin.” Ray called my name.

“Nah, we’re good.” I answered, “Thank you.”
Chapter 14 by Lily



I packed up my car and headed towards LA. It’s going to be a busy day today. I’m going shopping with Izzy and Justin’s mother for a wedding dress. And then later Daddy’s movie is premiering. I’ve been to every single one of his premiers since I was like twelve. Don’t get me wrong, I love his movies and I love going, I just wish we could skip the red carpet.

“You have so much stuff,” I laughed as Izzy came to my BMW with arms full of bags.

“I know, but I just want to make sure I have enough,” she laughed as she put it all in the backseat, “Are you sure he doesn’t mind that I’m staying over tonight? I feel like I’m going to totally be in the way.”

“He has like six guest rooms. You’re not going to be in the way. The house we got though, it is so amazing, and I can’t wait for you to see it.”

“I can’t wait to see it, did you get it? Do you know yet?”

I shook my head, “She said by Thursday.”

When we got to Justin’s house there were a few extra cars in the driveway. He has like eight cars himself but they’re usually in the garage, I don’t think they’re all his cars. I knocked on the door and he opened it a few seconds later. There is like a crowd of people inside. “Hey,” he pulled me into a hug and kissed me gently, “What’s up? Hey Izzy,” he said as he hugged her quickly and grabbed the dresses from our hands.

“Hey Justin, how are you?”

“Good, I’m good. We’re good,” he smiled, “Come on in.”

“Are you having a party?”

“Yeah, something like that,” he laughed as he hung up our dresses by the door and grabbed onto my hand guiding me into the theater room where everyone was watching basketball.

When we walked in the five guys in the room clapped, “Rainbow Dontayo!” one of them said as they continued clapping.

His friends are crazy. “Izzy Anderson!” another one screamed.

I looked at Justin and he was laughing but he looked a little red.

“Thank you, thank you.” I looked over to Izzy and laughed.

“Alright.” Justin grabbed onto my hand again and led me back outside.

“Nice meeting you guys” I waved on the way out, “You’re friends are…”

“Idiots? Yeah” he laughed, “My mom’s in the kitchen.”

When we walked in the kitchen she saw us and pulled me into a hug. It still surprises me that she doesn’t hate me. It seems to be the complete opposite with her actually. I know Justin and his mother are really close and if she hated me this whole thing would be quite disastrous. “How are you doin’ sweetie?”

“Good, I’m good thank you. This is Izzy.”

“The maid of honor, of course. It’s nice to meet you sweetheart.”

“You too, you’re adorable.” Izzy said as she hugged her, “How sweet you’re cooking for Justin.”

“It’s just warming up some things. Are you girls ready?”

We got into my Mercedes S Class convertible with the top down which was quite the mistake. As soon as we got close to Hollywood there were a group of paparazzi following us, “Here we go.” Once we parked the car and walked to the boutique down the street I really thought we were going to get attacked.

“They are out of control,” Justin’s mother spoke up when we were inside. Justin always has people following him so she must be used to it. Izzy has people following her sometimes, depending where she goes. But they don’t really care about me. I hope they’re only caring about me because Izzy is here, not because they’re going to be everywhere with this wedding. I’m sure it’s the latter.

“Good afternoon ladies, how can I help you?”

“I’m looking for a wedding dress and I want it… not Cinderella, kind of like form fitting. Strapless.”

I didn’t think I would enjoy looking for a wedding dress but honestly there were so many beautiful dresses I couldn’t decide. I was surprisingly having fun trying them all on with Izzy and Justin’s mother. When I tried on the last dress I knew it was the one before I even came out. When Justin’s mother saw me she cried.






It was four o’clock and they still weren’t back. I personally don’t really care where they are but there are three men sitting on my couch waiting to do makeup and hair. All my buddies have gone and now I’m left here all alone trying to entertain these three not so manly men until the girls get back. “Do you guys want something to drink?”

They just shook their heads, not very talkative. That’s very odd because these hair stylists and makeup artists usually never shut up. I pushed the remote over the coffee table and stood up before grabbing my cell phone. Neither my mother nor Ray answered. Wonderful. I grabbed myself a beer and went back into the room.

“So do you guys uh… work with Ray a lot?” all three of them looked at me like I had three heads, “Rayne…bow?”

The tallest of the three nodded his head; “I’ve been doing her hair since she was twelve.”

“Cool,” I nodded my head, “So you’re going to do the wedding too I assume?”

He nodded his head. Dear God these girls need to get back.

As if on cue the door opened and they walked in. Thank you god. I jumped up and practically ran to them, “These guys have been here for twenty minutes waiting.”

“Sorry my fault, I suggested getting our nails done.” Izzy smiled.

“No sweetie, I suggested the massages,” my mother laughed. We have trouble.

“We’re here now though.” Ray smiled as she walked past me to hug the guys who by now were talking like it was nothing. I don’t know what it is about me that made it impossible to talk to me, “I’m going to bring my stuff upstairs, you guys can get set up and start on them if you want.”

I don’t think my mother knew that they were here for her too, but I will tell you she had no complaints. I followed Ray upstairs, “Did you find a dress?”

“I did,” she smiled, “It’s hot.”

I nodded my head and she laughed, “Where did you go?”

“We got a mani and a pedi and a massage. I had fun, you’re mom’s cool.”

“I’m glad.”

Ray nodded her head and wrapped her arms around me, “Didn’t you have a good day?”

“I did, I was just bored and I had to entertain those guys.”

“You could have danced for them, they would have liked that,” she giggled resting her fingers in my belt loop, “I’ll make you feel better.”

“Oh yeah?”

She nodded her head and smiled up at me, “Way better.” Ray grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom, “Come shower with me.”

There is no possible way for me to say no to that.







“Can you just do my necklace?” I asked Justin after I changed into my dress and had all my hair and makeup done.

Justin put the necklace on me and kissed the back of my neck, “You look hot.”

“You should probably stop calling me hot. I mean we’re going to get married, you should say beautiful, it’s more realistic.”

He laughed, “You’re fucking hot, sexy as hell. And beautiful.”

“Thanks for adding that in,” I laughed.

“Of course,” he grabbed onto my hand and led me downstairs where everyone else was ready to go.

“So is this movie supposed to be good?” Justin asked as we drove to the premier.

I laughed but Justin’s mother did not think it was funny, “Justin Randall.”

“Every movie that he does is amazing,” I answered.

“Of course,” Justin answered with a smile.

“You act like you don’t know that. Like you wouldn’t give your left…” I paused remembering Justin’s mother is sitting across from me so I probably shouldn’t say he would give his left nut to be in one of my father’s movies. “… to be in one of his movies.”

Justin laughed, “my left what Ray?”

“Hand Justin, you’re left hand.”

“Oh really? Is that what you were going to say?” he has that cocky smile on his face that I want to rip right off sometimes.

I nodded my head looking right at him so he’ll get the idea to move on. I am not going to tell him exactly what I meant in front of his mother. I am not that bad. “Can we turn on the TV and see how many people are there on the red carpet?”

Izzy reached over and grabbed the remote before turning on the television just in time to see the sky view of the red carpet. There are many people there.

“And we’re here with the one and only director extraordinaire John Dontayo, how are you doing?”

“Wonderful, thank you.” He never does interviews; he usually never even does the red carpet.

“We’re all excited to see the movie, as you can see you have quite the turnout. What are your thoughts on your daughter’s recent engagement to Justin Timberlake?”

“You know, Justin is a great guy and I’ve never seen my daughter happier than she is when she is with him. If she is happy, I’m happy,” he smiled. That was cute.

“It happened rather quickly?”

“You can’t put a time frame on those things. It just happens, and we’re all happy it did.” And with that he walked away.

We all sat in silence waiting to get out of the limo. I’m a little surprised my father did an interview in the first place plus the fact that he actually talked about us. In the few times he’s done an interview he’ll walk right away if they even ask anything about his family or private life in general. “That was nice,” Justin’s mother spoke up. I nodded my head and looked over at Justin who was nodding his head as well. I know the only reason why he said that is because he wants to make the whole thing more realistic. I know he’s still extremely pissed off and wishes I wasn’t such an idiot that he always has to save.

When it was finally time to get out of the limo everyone went absolutely crazy. I don’t think everyone thought that Justin would come. I mean, in the past I’ve never come to Daddy’s premiers with a date, and I would find it very unlikely Justin ever did a red carpet with a date. I do know he never did one with Jen.

Justin got out first and helped his mother out and then Izzy before helping me out. I’ve never felt like all eyes were on me in my life. I don’t really like the feeling. “Smile,” Justin laughed as he grabbed onto my hand.

I smiled and followed him down the red carpet, stopping in front of the cameras so they could take a million pictures. We stood very close to each other and I placed my left hand on his chest so everyone could see the ring. At least Justin is fun he made me laugh the whole time so we look like we are truly in love.

“Kiss, kiss!” the shouted as we stood up there, trying to keep our composure. This has to be the one place in the world that people scream at you to kiss. Justin looked down at me and kissed me gently before waving at the cameras as we walked away.

“Rainbow, Justin, over here” and now the entertainment shows begin. “How are you two doing?”

“Fantastic, how are you?” Justin asked. I think I’ll just let him do all the talking. He’s had training on how to deal with them and he’s been doing in much more than I have.

“Congratulations, first of all.”

“Thank you.” I smiled as Justin put his arm around me. I guess we should be like overly cheesy to make it more believable.

“When’s the big day?”

“We’re just here to support my father so…”

“We’re excited to see the movie,” Justin added with a smile.

“Well you two are adorable. It’s very obvious that you two are in love, you radiate down the red carpet.”

I laughed, “Thank you.”

“We’re happy,” Justin answered.

“Very happy,” I smiled looking up at him. I figure I might as well turn up the corny.

“Thank you, we’ll see you guys later.” Justin said as he grabbed my hand and we walked down the red carpet. We did stop for a few other cameras but managed to get away unharmed. He’s good at answering questions without giving away too much and he can easily laugh and change the subject without letting the people interviewing pry.






I really hate having to deal with the press. They have no problem getting all up in my business. I can’t wait to take some time off and not have to deal with them. We made it down the carpet and went inside where we had to go find her father. I don’t know what is worse, her father or the press. I think I might have to go with her father. I mean her father hates me, the press does not. Although he doesn’t really want people to know he hates me so the fact that the press is there might work to my advantage.

“Hi Daddy,” Ray smiled as she hugged her father.

“Hi sweetheart, how are you? How are you doing Justin?” he asked with a smile and pulled me in for a hug as well.

“Good, thank you sir.”

“You found a house?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Ray nodded her head, “It’s beautiful.”

“In Malibu?”

“Yes sir.” I answered.

He nodded his head, “I don’t know why you won’t move closer Rainbow. I’ll see you after the show.”

I looked over at Ray and she was standing there, showing no emotion. “Are you alright?”

She nodded her head, “Yeah.”

I nodded my head and grabbed onto her hand and found the seats. I don’t know if I’ll ever understand the relationship she has with her father.

We watched the movie; it was obviously amazing then went to the after party. Everything was going great, fantastic even. We sat around, danced, talked, Ray introduced me to a lot of her father’s friends. Her father’s friends happen to be huge directors and producers and actors. I felt like a star struck teenager, but then, out of nowhere, Jen walked in.

She walked by us at first; just giving us the death glare and I really thought we were in the clear. Then she stopped, turned around and stood right in front of us. My mother was sitting there with us. I did think maybe she wouldn’t say anything in front of my mother but that clearly didn’t happen.

“Hey Jen,” I spoke up since it didn’t look like she was planning on saying anything.

“Hi Justin. Rainbow.”

“Jennifer,” Ray answered, returning the death glare.

“Aren’t you two just the cutest couple? So cute,” she wasn’t done, “I don’t know what you see in her Justin. You like whores now? All of a sudden you start falling for sluts?”

And here we go, “Jen, don’t start shit.”

“Are you really calling me a whore? Really Jen?”

“You’re not? You’re only with him because of me.”

“Jen my life does not revolve around you, I hate to break it to you sweetheart.”

“Right, and you’re just so madly in love? And I’m supposed to believe that? You’re the one that never wants to get married and you want live your life being a little slut and sleeping with hundreds of guys and never get tied down.”

Ray just smiled. I was expecting some sort of an attack but that luckily didn’t happen. “You know Jen, sometimes you just know. You meet that person that changes everything.”

She is so full of shit that I want to laugh, but the look on Jen’s face made me hold it in. Jen is pissed; I know that look all too well. The good news is I don’t have to deal with it anymore. Jen stormed off without saying anything else.

“I’m sorry,” Ray looked over at my mother, “That was really awkward.”

“Oh, it’s ok sweetie. I never liked her,” my mother said as she put her hand on Ray’s lap. I didn’t think she would like Ray but she really seems to. That’s always good.

“Don’t worry about it, sorry” I put my arm around Ray and kissed her gently. I admit I did that to get to Jen, well not only for that but also for everyone else that was watching our table at that moment. I feel like there is a spotlight on us at this moment.






I am like embarrassed that Jen was such a bitch in front of Justin’s mother. If she weren’t there I probably would have slapped the bitch so it’s a good think she was there. As if the night couldn’t get any worse I looked up to see who else but Gabe standing in front of the table. Gabe as in the guy I used to hook up with.

“Hi Gabe,” I said softly, “This is um… Justin and Justin’s mother, Lynn.”

“What’s up man?” Gabe asked, “Can we talk for a minute?”

I nodded my head and Justin moved so I could get out of the booth. I didn’t really want him to move, in fact I would have much rather him say no and not let me go talk to him. We never really dated but we hooked up regularly and I never really ended it. I just stopped calling and returning his calls after the whole getting pregnant and forced into marriage thing.

I followed Gabe into a room where we were all alone.

“An invitation? Are you fucking serious?” at least he managed not to scream in front of people and waiting until we were along, “You’re getting married, first of all, which is fucked up in itself, to fucking Justin Timberlake who, is a complete douche bag.”

“He’s actually kind of cool.”

“Kind of cool? You’re getting fucking married to him.”

“OK, he’s amazing. Awesome.”

“Bullshit. Why are you getting married?”

“Um… because I’m in love?”

“Suddenly you’re in love? After spending your whole life saying you’ll never get married, never fall in love, and then you’re with this kid for a week and you’re engaged?”

“It just happens some times I guess. When you know, you know.”

He laughed at that, it did sound kind of corny. Especially coming from me, it’s not very realistic.

“You don’t have to come. Daddy invited you, it wasn’t my idea so don’t feel like you have to come.”

“Oh no, I’m coming, with guest. I’m thinking Jen.”

“That’s not funny.”

“I’m not trying to be funny. All I’m saying is we hooked up what? Two months ago? And now you’re getting married in a week to this fucking kid you never met before? It’s a little fucked up Rayne, come on.”

He is totally going to ruin this whole thing. “Gabe, I’m sorry, it just happened. It’s not like we were dating or…”

“Yeah, we weren’t dating. I’ll see you next week.”

“Please don’t take Jen Gabe,” I am suddenly feeling very sick.
Chapter 15 by Lily


The phone ringing woke me at exactly 8:45. Who calls at 8:45 in the morning after I’ve been at Daddy’s after party all night. “Answer it Ray,” Justin answered groggily.

I reached over to the side table and grabbed onto my phone, able to open it without opening my eyes even once, “Hello?”

“I thought it was a joke.” I heard the familiar voice, “It is a joke. Right Rayne?”

I sat up and wrapped a blanket over my naked body and walked out to the balcony outside Justin’s room. “Hi Berk, how are you?”

“Wonderful Rayne. Is it a joke?”

“It’s not a very funny joke.”

“You’re telling me,” he laughed, “I get an invitation to my little sister’s wedding and I never even knew she was dating someone.”

“It’s complicated.” I sat down enjoying the view of the hills from his balcony.

“Would I be correct in thinking John Dontayo is behind it?”

“Definitely,” I answered honestly. He knows my father and knows exactly how he is. In fact, I think Berk is the only one besides me that really gets it. He lived at home only until my mother died when he was 10. After that he got sent to boarding school. Daddy and Berk never really got along. Daddy always treated him as my mother’s son and knew he wasn’t the father so there was no need in acting like he was. “Are you coming?”

“Yeah, of course. Why are you getting married to Justin Timberlake?”

“I’m pregnant.”

He was quiet for a few seconds, “Congratulations.”

“Yeah, congratulations,” I answered with a sarcastic laugh.

“So your Dad wants you to get married to him?”

I nodded my head, “Yeah.”

“And you are?”

“Yeah. Justin’s kinda cool.”

“Kinda cool, that’s definitely worth a marriage license.” He answered with a laugh, “And Justin thinks it’s a good idea?”

“Yeah, well it’s all about images, you know how that is.”
He took a deep breath, “Did you sign a pre-nup?”

“Of course.”

“You could come out here and get away from all the concern of images. We’ll help you with the baby.”

He always was the protective older brother even when we hardly see each other. When he’s so far away he still is able to be here. It’s weird. “I know Berk, but I’m really fine. Justin is a great guy, you’ll like him.”

“Alright well, just remember the opportunity is always there. I’m coming in Thursday.”

“Good, I’m excited to see you.”

“Alright, I’ll see you Rayne.”

“Bye.”

I took a deep breath and shut my phone; I’m really getting married on Saturday. What the hell am I doing?

I heard the door open, “Who was that?”

“My brother,”

“Your brother,” Justin repeated as he massaged my shoulders, “What’s his name? Does he have a cool name too?”

“River Berkley. Call him Berk.”

Justin laughed, “I will call him Berk. He’s coming?” I nodded my head, “That’s good right?”

“Yeah,” I answered softly.

“What do you say we go inside and take a shower then go downstairs and have my mom make us some breakfast.”

I heard myself giggle, “You still have your mom make you breakfast?”

“Yeah,” he laughed kissing my neck, “She likes to make breakfast.”

“I bet she lives for it,” I laughed as I stood up and Justin pulled the blanket off me so I was standing in front of him naked.

I gave him a look and he smiled, “I like to see you naked.”

I rolled my eyes and laughed, “That’s a little perverted.”

“It’s not at all, we’re getting married. That’s good.”

“Right,” I shook my head and pulled the blanket off him that was wrapped around his waist, “I like to see you naked too.”

“Perfect. Let’s go inside and stand in front of the mirror and just look at each other for the rest of the day.”
“You’re ridiculous, you know that right?” I laughed.

He nodded his head, “I know.”

“Alright, as long as you know,” I said as I grabbed onto his hand led him to the bathroom.




Four days later I was getting ready for the bachelor party. The best man plans bachelor parties and that is problematic. Trace is probably thinking strippers and lots of beer. But the fact is Ray’s father and brother will be there so I’m not really interested in that shit. The bachelorette party is also tonight, and I’m more nervous about that. But my mother will be there so I know she’ll keep everything in check.

There was a light knock on the door and Ray walked in, “What’s up Gorgeous?” I asked looking over at her.

“You look hot. Why do you have to look hot when you’re going to your bachelor party with strippers?”

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, “I don’t think there will be strippers.”

“You don’t think?”

“You never know with Trace,” I laughed, “It’s nothing to be worried about.”

“No, as long as you don’t mind we’re getting strippers.”

“Go for it,” I kissed her lips, I’m not worried.

“My brother’s downstairs. He didn’t want to come,” she paused and laughed, “Well like, he feels dumb because he doesn’t know anyone so just like make him feel welcome alright?”

I nodded my head, “Yeah of course.”

“And Daddy’s probably not going to come so don’t wait for him.”

That’s a bit of a relief for me but Ray doesn’t look too happy about it. “It’s cool, he’s busy.”

She nodded her head, “Are you ready? I don’t want to leave Berk down
there.”

When we got downstairs her brother was talking to my mother. He looked up and offered a smile but it wasn’t a welcoming one… honestly it scared the shit out of me. He looks a lot like Ray, it’s obvious they’re siblings. Although they are only half siblings, they have a different father. They look more like full out siblings. He is tall though; I noticed that when I was standing next to him. I also noticed he’s a big guy. Big in the sense he could easily kill me, not in the sense he’s had too many Big Mac’s.

“This is Justin. This is my brother, Berkley” Ray introduced us with a smile.

“Berk,” he corrected her, “Nice you meet you.”

“You too. I’ve heard a lot about you.”

He nodded his head, I’m sure he hasn’t heard anything about me. “OK well I’m going to… go. You guys have fun ok?” she kissed her brother’s cheek and then kissed me. Ray waved on her way out and then left me alone with her brother. Great.

My mother gave me a hug and told me to have fun before she walked out with Ray, officially leaving me all alone with him… except for Trace but he’s getting ready and will be more trouble than he’s worth.

“You’re from Fresno huh?” I tried to make conversation, I don’t know anything about him and in reality we probably would never talk if it weren’t for Ray. He nodded his head. He is going to be no help with the small talk. “Do you want a drink? Everyone should be here in a half an hour.”

He nodded his head and followed me into the kitchen where I handed him a beer, “How long were you and my sister together before you knocked her up?”

I grabbed a beer for myself before answering. I wasn’t planning on drinking just yet but the first words out of his mouth are asking me how long I’ve been with his sister before I got her pregnant, “Um… a couple months,” I realize that’s not the complete truth but I’m not in the mood to get stabbed. I honestly think he would stab me if he found out I got her pregnant the first day we met when I was also dating someone else.

The fact is this kid is a big guy, have I mentioned that? I really need someone to get their ass over here so I can get some pressure off, “So Ray says you’re an environmental engineer? What area do you work on?”

“Air quality. So explain it to me, how did you meet?”

He is not interested in anything but his sister. I guess that’s a good thing. He seems to really have a genuine interest in Ray, unlike her father. John Dontayo has a genuine interest in himself and how he looks instead of what his daughter wants. “We actually met at the Grammy’s.”

Thank the gods above that Trace came down and it wasn’t much longer before everyone else got there. The night went off without any problems. I didn’t get too drunk or make a complete fool out of myself. There were strippers, but honestly I’m not interested. I mean, Ray looks just as good as they do if not better and she’s not as trashy. Plus the fact that she’s up for anything as far as sex goes. The idea of a dirty stripper does nothing for me.

I think Berk was impressed by the fact I wasn’t giving the girls a second look. I didn’t even get a lap dance, I pointed her towards Trace. Hey, the best man should get something. Instead, I went outside to get away from in and saw that Berk had followed me outside. “You got the strippers but you’re not getting the lap dance?”

“It was not my idea.” I took a sip from my beer, “Nah man, I’m really just into your sister.”

He looked at me for a minute; my guess is he’s trying to figure me out. “You know John has always been concerned with himself and his image but Rayne isn’t like that. I mean, sometimes she pretends she is, but she’s not. And my mother wasn’t like that either but…” he trailed off. They always trail off when they’re talking about their mother. It’s getting to the point where I need to know what happened to her. “Anyway, she’s a good girl. She’s not fucked up like he is. And I swear to God kid, if you fuck with her your life will be over.”

“I’m not going to fuck with her,” I answered honestly.

“Good. But if you do your life will be over.”




I really wish I could drink. Everyone else is drunk and I can’t even have a glass of wine because I’m fucking pregnant. And it’s my damn party. The only other sober one is Justin’s mother and thank god she is here because I know I would be in trouble if she weren’t. These girls, the socialites of Hollywood, always get me in trouble. Plus the fact that these male strippers are looking amazing and I’m about to jump on one if I don’t get out of here soon.

When I got back to my house everything was dark. I was surprised that Berk was already home. I went up to my room and lay on the bed before calling Justin. I know we’re not supposed to see each other the few days before the wedding but that’s such bullshit. “Hey Ray, you’re home?”

“Yeah. Did you have fun?”

“Yeah, did you?”

“Mmhmm,” I answered, “Did you behave?”

I heard his sexy laugh, “I did. Did you?”

“Of course, you’re mother was there.”

“Your brother was there.”

“True,” I laughed, “Did he behave?”

“Yeah, it’s cool.”

“Want to come over? I miss you,” I can’t believe I just admitted that. How the fuck did I just tell him I miss him? Shit. “Your dick. I miss your dick.”

I heard him chuckle softly, “You miss my dick?”

I don’t think he’s falling for it, “Really, really bad.”

“Ray, it’s two o’clock in the morning.”

“OK. I still need to feel you inside me.”

“We’re getting married in two days.”

“Which is all the more reason why you need to come fuck the shit out of me,” I paused for some kind of a response but I got nothing. “Technically it’s tomorrow.”

“That’s what I’m saying. Isn’t it bad luck to see each other the day before the wedding?”

“No, it’s the day of. Are you seriously going to pull that bullshit Justin? Just come over and fuck me. Are you drunk?”

“No.”

“Then come over,” I whined, “Why don’t you want to come over?”

“You’re brother is there,” he answered softly.

I took a deep breath; he’s scared of my brother. It’s like we’re twelve, “It’s my house.”

“I know, I just…”

“We’re getting married, he knows we fuck. You got me fucking pregnant. He’s on the other side of the house; he won’t even know you’re here. I can’t believe you’re scared of my brother.”

“I’m not scared of your brother,” he answered quickly. Men and their pride.

“Then come over and fuck me.”

“Alright, I’m leaving.”

“Thank you, gosh,” I hung up the phone. It’s like pulling teeth.

He better speed.
Chapter 16 by Lily
The sound of the alarm going off literally made me jump up in bed, “Calm down,” Ray said softly before getting up and wrapping her naked body in a robe. I fell back down in bed but couldn’t keep my eyes off her. She turned around, “What?”

“Nothing,” I laughed, wiping the sleep from my eyes, “Should I sneak out while your brother is still asleep?”

“He’s probably already awake. I have to go to the doctor though, so if you want to leave you can.”

“What doctor?”

“For my uh… well our…” She rubbed her stomach. She still has a problem actually verbalizing the fact that there’s a kid in there.

“For what?”

“The test thingy, with the camera.”

I nodded my head; she is not good about talking about the baby. We haven’t really talked about it too much in the past few weeks, I guess because we’ve been busy planning a wedding, a honeymoon, and moving into a house. She ran off into the bathroom before I could say anything else. I pulled my boxers on and followed her into the bathroom where she was curled over the toilet, “Are you alright?”

She responded by throwing up even more. I would say she is not all right. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub and pulled her hair out of her face. “Morning sickness huh?”

“Yeah,” she stopped for a second and stood up, quickly washing her face and then brushing her teeth, “So gross.”

“Have you been sick a lot?”

Ray nodded her head, “it sucks.”

I didn’t know she was getting so sick. “Good thing I didn’t drink too much last night or we’d be fighting over the toilet.”

She laughed a little before turning on the water in the shower and stepping out of her robe, “I need to take a shower before I go.”

I nodded my head, “Do you want me to come with you for the ultrasound?”

“You don’t have to,” she paused and leaned up against the towel rack, “gosh, I feel so lightheaded.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t take a shower then Ray,” I said as I helped her stand up.

“I have to, I’m gross,” she stepped into the shower and it was only a matter of seconds before she was leaning up against the wall trying to hold herself up. I jumped in with her and held her up, helping her wash up as best I could, “Thanks Justin.”

“You’re fine. I’ll come with you.”

She nodded her head again as she put shampoo in her hair and I helped rub it in, “Is this our future? You giving me showers?”

“Sure,” I laughed.

“Us taking a shower together and not even trying to fuck. That’s sad.”

“You can hardly stand up, I don’t think now is a good time for the shower fuck.”

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my waist, “We can go by the house after the doctor’s and maybe I’ll feel better for a shower fuck then.”

“Maybe,” I kissed her forehead, “I do want to see how it’s going.”

I helped her out of the shower and wrapped her in a towel, “Thank you.”


We went to the doctors without any major problems. I guess that’s a plus to moving out here, there’s not as many paparazzi following you around. I can just imagine how many problems there would be if there were pictures of us going into the doctors together. I followed Ray into a back entrance where we could go in without anyone seeing us. The doctor came in right away. I don’t think I have ever gone into a back entrance and had the doctor come right in for me. I usually have to wait just like everyone else. I mean, they let me go in a room instead of sitting out there with the rest of the people, but still I’m stranded in the small room for at least forty-five minutes forced to read brochures about hepatitis and the common cold.

The fact is I’m a little upset that she gets this special treatment. I know I shouldn’t be. I know she gets this special treatment because it’s a secret mission and no one is supposed to know she’s pregnant. I also know her father is probably paying this doctor a couple grand to do what she’s doing.

“Hi Rainbow. It’s good to see you again sweetie,” the doctor came in, “And you must be…”

“Justin,” I held my hand out for her to shake, “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too,” she sat down, “How is everything going? It’s been a very stressful few weeks for you two.”

“Yeah, it’s almost over though,” Ray said with a smile.

“That’s right, tomorrow is the big day,” she said with a smile, “How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine.”

Fine? She spent the morning curled over the toilet and couldn’t even stand up long enough to take a shower. How is that fine? “She was sick this morning, and lightheaded right?” I spoke up for her.

Ray gave me a look telling me that I shouldn’t have said anything. I would think now would be the perfect time to ask a doctor about it. “It was just a little morning sickness.”

The doctor nodded her head and wrote something down, “Nothing major?”

“No.” Ray answered quickly.

“She couldn’t stand up.”

“You couldn’t stand up?”

“I was just lightheaded, I needed a second to like, get my balance. I’m just stressed and I’m getting married tomorrow, I’ll be fine after all that.”

“And you’re going on your honeymoon right after? Where are you going?”

“Bora Bora.”

“Oh, beautiful. I’m going to give you some B6 vitamin and ginger tablets to take while you’re there. It will help with the morning sickness. Make sure you get plenty of sleep and take naps during the day. Try to eat a cracker before you get out of bed in the morning, which will help it as well. When you get a craving eat, it won’t bother you. And if it’s the smell of certain things that is getting to you carry with you some lemon essential oil and just put it on a handkerchief if you’re feeling sick and breathe it in.”

I don’t think Ray is even paying attention. She’s just nodding but there’s no way she’s getting everything, “Can you write that down?” I asked and the doctor smiled.

“Yes, I’m going to give you a paper about it. As for the lightheadedness you need to lie down as soon as you feel that way. If you can’t lie down sit down with your head between your legs. Lay on your left side, that will maximize the blood flow to your brain. Just make sure you’re eating and drinking enough. And make sure you lay down right away because it can hurt the baby if you were to faint. Any other questions?”

I was about to ask her if she could write that down too but she spoke up before I could, “I’ll write that down too.”

“Thank you.”

“Your very welcome,” she laughed, “It’s great to see you so concerned Justin. Rainbow, why don’t you lay down and we’ll get the ultrasound going. “ Ray laid down and I stood next to her so I could see the baby. I’m far more excited about this than I thought I would be. “It’s going to be cold, but it’s not going to hurt. “ She rubbed some stuff all over Ray’s stomach that is still completely flat. It’s weird to think my kid is inside there when she’s so skinny.

“Shouldn’t she be fatter?” I regretted that as soon as it came out, “Not fatter, bigger.” It’s too late to fix it, I shouldn’t even try.

“No Justin, she’ll get bigger soon,” the doctor laughed and Ray gave me a look like I should probably shut up. I nodded my head and sat down so I could get a good view of the screen and not be in the way. She started rubbing Ray’s stomach and at first it looked like nothing but then I could see a circle and apparently that is my kid. “There you go. Can you see it?”

“I see it. That’s so cool, do you see it Ray?”

“I see it.”

“Everything looks great,” the doctor said as she moved it around to see different angles, “Everything is healthy. Any questions?”

“Can we get a picture?”

“Of course. I’ll get that for you and have the receptionist come in and set up another appointment for you; I’d like to see you when you get back from your honeymoon just to check in. It was good to see you again Rainbow, nice to meet you Justin.”

“Thank you, you too,” I stood up and shook her hand before she left. Ray sat up and pulled her shirt down covering her stomach again. She took a deep breath and grabbed her Blackberry from her purse, “That’s amazing huh? That’s our baby.”

“It’s a circle.”

I didn’t know exactly how to react to that. The roles seem to be reversed with her. Ray is not very motherly, at least not so far. I’m sure she will be at some point. Fuck, I hope she is. I would think all females have that gene that they automatically know how to take care of a baby. But Ray grew up without her mother so god knows if she has that gene at all. All I’m saying is it makes me a little nervous when she’s looking at our baby for the first time and she says it’s a circle.

As we drove towards the new house Ray was very quiet. “Are you feeling alright?”

She nodded her head but continued looking out the window. “I’m really craving a Frostie and fries, can you stop?”





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





It feels morally wrong to be standing here in front of a mirror in a small room in a church, just minutes before getting married to the man that knocked me up. I really did not think we should be getting married in a church but for some reason Daddy insisted on it. We are not very religious; I can’t even remember the last time I went to church. And I know Daddy doesn’t go to church either. Usually they make you go through all this pre-marriage counseling and make you plan a wedding eight months in advance. But, I guess money can even buy the church.

“I’m going to throw up Izzy.”

“You’re just nervous, you look beautiful.”

“No, I really feel sick. My body is telling me this is a bad idea.”

“Calm down, it’s normal to be nervous.”

“OK, but not this nervous. It’s kind of morally wrong to be doing this in a church no? I mean I’m lying in front of God.”

“You’re not really lying. You like him.”

“I don’t love him.”

“You’ll grow to love him,” Izzy laughed at the look I gave her, “He’s a good guy, you’re cute together. You’re going to be happy and it’s going to work out. Just calm down. “

I nodded my head and took a deep breath. I need to calm down.

Justin’s mother walked in and her mouth dropped open when she saw me, “You look absolutely gorgeous,” she looks like she’s going to cry.

“Thank you, you look beautiful.”

“Oh sweetie, it’s not about me it’s about you. How are you doing?”

“Good,” I nodded my head, “I’m just a little nervous.”

“There’s nothing to be nervous about darling.”

“How’s Justin?”

“He’s good, he’s excited.”

“He’s not nervous?” she shook her head, “Not at all?” Why is he not nervous? I’m like standing here having an inner crisis and he’s not even a little nervous. What the hell?

“No, he’s excited. It’s perfectly normal to be nervous. It’s just a day, it’s not difficult, you just walk down and look beautiful which you do naturally and repeat after the pastor. It’s really nothing to worry about sweetheart. You’re going to be happy together, you’re doing the right thing,” she gave me a hug before leaving.

“How is he not nervous Izz? How is he not even a little nervous?”

“Relax Rayne, that’s good. He’s falling for you. He’s not nervous because he knows it’s a good decision.”

Then why am I the only one that doesn’t know it’s a good decision?






My throat is closing. I feel like my throat is going to close up and I’m not going to be able to breathe. I’m nervous most days of my life. Every night before I go on stage I get nervous, I pace and I bite at my lip and I tap my fingers, but I’ve never felt like my throat is closing. That can’t be good.

I cleared my throat over and over again and in a minute I’m going to start doing some voice exercises. “Just think, you get to fuck Rainbow Dontayo every night,” I heard Trace’s voice and remembered he was standing with me the whole time.

“Dude, we’re in church.”

He laughed, “It’s true, I’m jealous.”

“You’re jealous?” this kid is fucking insane, “Jealous? Dude, her brother threatened to kill me… twice. Her father is crazy and needs everything perfect so he can impress his fucking friends. Al Pacino and fucking Dustin Hoffman are sitting in the third row at my fucking wedding Trace. “

“Alright, relax, damn,” he handed me a bottle of water, “just breathe dude, it’s not a big deal.”

How exactly it is not a big deal is beyond me. Last time I checked marriage was kind of a big deal. Getting a girl pregnant was kind of a big deal as well. Oh fuck. I’m pacing and running my hands through my hair. We need to get this fucking thing going before I run away. I need to think of the positive. We’re doing the right thing. She’s having my child and the right thing to do for the baby is to get married so it has a mother and a father. I like the girl, I mean, I don’t love her but there’s a chance I could possibly fall in love with her. It’s just going to be hard to stand up there in front of all my family and friends and lie.

“How are you doing sweetie?” I heard my mother’s cheerful voice and turned around to face her. “You look so handsome,” she is not even the slightest big nervous. I would be able to know, she’s horrible at hiding her nerves. I’m standing here ready to shit myself and she’s smiling like it’s her dream day when I’m getting married to the woman I love.

“I’m shaking,” was my answer. I can’t decide if I should tell her the truth about how I feel or pretend everything is going perfectly. It might be worth it to tell her I’m happy, it’s probably what she needs.

“Of course you are hunny, that’s normal. I was shaking on my wedding day too.”

I don’t think she gets it. I don’t think anyone fucking gets it. I’m about to get married to this girl. I don’t know anything about her. I got her pregnant. I know that. I know she doesn’t want the kid. I know she doesn’t even give a fuck that we could see the kid in an ultrasound. I know we’re not in love.

I know that it’s time for me to walk down the aisle and stand up there waiting for her to come out. I took deep breaths to calm myself down so I don’t fall over. I looked out at everyone and smiled to hide my fear. The music started playing and everyone stood up. Izzy walked down first and then it seemed like forever before Ray was standing at the other end of the church. The music stopped. I’m aware that it probably didn’t stop but I couldn’t hear anything. It was like something out of a movie, I couldn’t hear anything all I could see was Ray. She looks absolutely gorgeous.

She also looks scared to death. She held onto her father’s arm without a smile on her face. I hoped she’d be smiling. Come to think of it, I hoped I’d be smiling but I don’t think I am. I smiled. All right, I need to stop with the nerves and just do this. As she walked down the aisle I saw a smile come on her face, as she got closer.

They stopped in front of me; her father kissed her and then shook my hand before placing Ray’s hand in mine.

“Hi,” Ray said softly.

“Hi, you’re beautiful.”

“Thanks, you’re hot.”







“I really thought I was going to pass out,” I said as we drove to the reception hall, followed by about ten thousand cars of paparazzi.

“Me too,” Justin laughed, “But we did it. We’re married.”

“Yeah, it’s weird to say that. I thought it was the whole being pregnant thing that was making me lightheaded. I was about ready to lay down on my left side like the doctor said.”

Justin laughed, “That would have been priceless.”

“I know, it would have made history,” I laughed, “I so wish I could drink.”

Justin grabbed onto my hand, “I won’t drink either.”

“That’s dumb, you can drink.” I moved closer to him and kissed him gently.

“Alright, I’ll drink,” he said with a smile before kissing me.

“I wish we could skip the reception and go right to the hotel room,” I undid his belt.

“What are you doing baby?”

“Sucking your dick.”

I heard the screen between the limo driver and the back go up. I didn’t realize that it was open. Justin had no complaints and I can’t help myself I just love his taste. He ran his hands through my hair carefully. He knew not to mess it up but can’t help himself. Justin always needs to grab onto my head when I’m sucking on his.

“I could get used to this,” Justin said with a laugh when I finished.

“Me too,” I smiled and grabbed his hand, rubbing it up my skirt.

“Fuck, you’re not wearing panties?”

I shook my head and bit at my lip looking up at him.

“You didn’t wear panties to fucking church where we got married.” I gave him a half smile and he laughed, “You’re fucking wet.”

“I know. What are you doing to do about it?”

Justin kissed my neck as his fingers slid inside me. I could hear myself moan just as the limo came to a stop. “Shit,” he said as he pulled out of me, “We’ll have to finish this later,” he laughed.
Chapter 17 by Lily




Standing in the front of the hall, having every single person go through a line to congratulate us seems like a little overkill. I feel like I’ve been standing up here for hours, thank god we don’t have too many people. But Justin feels the need to tell me a story about every single person he invited.

“This is my Granny and Gramps. This is Ray.”

“It’s so nice to meet you darling,” his grandmother said. She has to be his mother’s mother because they’re like the same person, “You’re so beautiful.”

“Thank you, thanks for coming.”

“We couldn’t be happier for you.”

“That’s sweet, thank you.”

“Keep it moving Granny, we’ll come see you in a minute,” Justin said with a laugh.

Now it’s my turn, “This is my godfather, Al Pacino. Thank you so much for coming.”

“Of course Rayne, you look beautiful.”

“Thank you, this is Justin.”

“Of course, nice to meet you.”

We got to sit down finally; thank god because I am so hungry and there’s like a million things we have to do before we get to actually eat. “Al Pacino is your godfather?” Justin asked. I nodded my head and he laughed, “That’s amazing.”

“Why is that amazing?”

“Al Pacino was in The Godfather and he’s your godfather.”

He’s way too excited about that, “I guess it could be kind of ironic. I’m so hungry.”

“When we were little Trace and me used to go around to everyone and go, I’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse.” He mimicked.

“That’s really cool, do you think we’re going to be eating soon?”

Trace came running up before he could answer me, “Dude, I just saw Al Pacino. I made him an offer he couldn’t refuse.” Oh my gosh. Used to say it all the time? They’re still twelve.

“Do you know how many times he hears that? Please leave him alone.”

They both gave me a confused look. I’m sure they think I need to calm down. But I feel like shit and everyone is here talking and I need to eat something. I just want to go on my honeymoon and go swimming and have lots of sex and get away from all this stupid stress. Justin is much hotter when he’s not talking. And honestly, he has not shut up all day. I wouldn’t have a problem if he weren’t talking about such stupid things.

“Holy shit, Robert DeNiro just walked in,” Trace said. Oh here we go, I swear to god if they start.

“You talking to me?” Justin mimicked.

I took a deep breath and walked away. Who would ever think he would get so star struck? I need some food. I walked over to the door of the kitchen and was almost inside when Justin’s grandmother stopped me. She does not shut up, I hate to be rude but I seriously feel like I’m going to fall over if I don’t get food quickly. And all she is talking about is food, like how she makes this food that Justin loves and she’s going to teach me how to make it. And I’m clearly not from the south and have never had southern food because there’s not an ounce of fat on me. She’s telling me about how Justin is too skinny and when he came out here he started eating food that he wasn’t brought up on and one time she went out to eat with him and he ordered a salad with grilled chicken. Oh the madness! I don’t know why she thinks I’m going to cook for him. I don’t cook. I could get a cook. Oh my god, she needs to stop talking or I’m going to just run away.

I made eye contact with Justin from across the room and he jogged over to me, “Hey Granny.”

“Oh Justin, darling, we were just talking about you. I was telling your wife all about my greens and pulled pork and how much you love it.”

“Oh yeah Granny, I do love it,” Justin smiled and grabbed onto my arm, “I have to steal her for a minute though, we’ll talk later.”

“Oh my god.”






“Sorry, I didn’t see you over here,” I said as I pulled Ray away with me. She doesn’t need to be a bitch about it, I know my Granny has the tendency of talking and not shutting up but she is my Granny, she means no harm.

“I feel like I’m going to faint, why is it so hard to get fucking food here? And she’s talking about food the whole time.”

I looked up at her and for the first time I noticed she was looking pretty white. “Are you alright?”

“No, I need food, don’t you listen?” I walked faster and brought her into the bridal suite, “There is no food here Justin,”

“I know, relax. Lay down, the doctor said to lay down if you feel lightheaded.”

“I need food!”

“I get it!” I yelled back, I probably shouldn’t have yelled back at her, but she’s pissing me off. “Would you just lay down? Please Ray.”

She sat on the couch and slowly slid so she was lying, not that hard. “Get me food.”

“Do not get up, I don’t want you getting hurt.”

“Oh my god shut up and get me food.”

I hope this isn’t the hormones starting already. Fuck that, I hope it is the hormones. It better not just be her true personality coming out now that we’re officially married. I walked out a different door that lead out to the hallway so something or someone wouldn’t distract me. I still can’t believe fucking Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino are at my wedding. I found the kitchen and no one seemed to even notice I was there. They’re all so busy getting everything ready; I could easily grab a plate and run. I looked around to make sure no one was looking and I grabbed a plate before running out of the room. I opened the door to see Ray still laying on the couch, very surprising because I thought she’d be up looking for her own food by now.

“Oh, thank you,” she sat up and grabbed the plate from my hand. I sat down next to her and grabbed a green bean. “I was like, ready to pass out.”

“You could have gone in the kitchen and got some food.”

“I was trying to, but everyone and their grandmother came up to talk to me.”

I laughed and grabbed a piece of the chicken, “You should have told me, I would have gotten it for you.”

“You were too busy stalking my father’s friends.”

“Al Pacino is your godfather Ray, that’s a big deal.”

She smirked and shook her head but didn’t say anything.

I laughed and grabbed another piece of chicken.

“Besides, your best friend is one of the original Oompa Loompa’s and you don’t see me freaking out.”

“Ah ha,” I laughed and pointed at her, she’s good.

Ray took a deep breath and placed the plate on the table before resting her head on my shoulder, “I’m so tired, I just wish this whole thing could be over.”

I put my arm around her, “I wish it was over too.”

“We should just leave. They can’t really party without us. Then we can just go back to the hotel and sleep. Well, it is our wedding night so we should probably have sex. But if we leave now we can take a nap then have sex until the plane takes off in the morning.” Ray paused for a second before continuing, “Do you realize we’ve been married for like four hours and we haven’t even fucked yet. That’s sad.”

“We finger fucked.”

She laughed, “Yeah, kind of. I guess that counts for something.”

“I’d say it counts for a lot.”

I could feel her nodding her head against me, “I guess we should go out there and like… say hi to everyone else.”

“Yeah,” I don’t feel like moving, “We can wait though.”

“Sure.” I closed my eyes. I know we should go out there but a short nap couldn’t hurt. “Are you sleeping?” I heard her voice a few minutes later.

“Yeah,” I wish I were sleeping.

Ray giggled and I felt her head move off my shoulder, “We need to get up. Come on,” she stood up and grabbed onto my hand.

“Come this way,” I lead her out the back so we didn’t go out in front of everyone. I know people will start talking.

“Do you think Jen is going to come?”

“Nah,” I grabbed onto her hand, “She would not be let it Ray. There’s security all over the place and they know not to let her in. Don’t worry about her, she’s done.”

“I’m not above kicking her ass in a wedding dress.”

“I know you’re not,” I answered with a laugh.

We made it back out and no one seemed to notice we were even gone. We probably could leave and no one would know until its time to cut the cake. It’s not that it’s a bad party, hell that would make me look bad, it is my wedding. It’s a good party; everyone I know and love is here. I’m just so fucking tired and stressed. I would really like to get wasted but it’s probably not a good idea to get drunk in front of her family. Plus I feel guilty drinking in front of her when she can’t and I know how bad she wants to.

I need to find Izzy. I don’t know where that girl is. She’s over at the bar, of course, “What’s up Izzy?”

“Hey Justin, where’s your drink?”

“Right here,” I looked back to see Ray wasn’t anywhere in sight and grabbed a beer, “I don’t like drinking in front of her.”

“Aww, that’s sweet.”

“I’m a sweet guy, what can I say?” I took a sip and sat down next to her, “So tell me something I need to know about her before I…”

“Marry her? Get her pregnant?” she laughed, “A little late no?”

“We’re doing it all backwards,” I laughed, “So whatcha got?”

“Um… she believes in revenge, like for sure. So if you fuck with her she will get revenge. So watch it.”

I nodded my head, “Good to know.”

“Yeah, and don’t use her for her father. She will kill you.”

Once again, good to know. Although I could never do that. I know at first that was my plan, but I know I couldn’t as much as I wish I could. Damn morals.






While everyone else ate we walked around and talked to everyone. It’s a good thing Justin stole the food when he did because we would not have gotten to eat at all. Now Justin disappeared somewhere and I’m just walking around aimlessly while everyone else is eating.

“You look lost,” I heard Trace’s voice behind me.

“I am Oompa.”

“Oompa?”

“Yeah,” I nodded my head and smiled, putting my arm in his, “Can we talk?”

“Sure Rainbow, let’s talk.”

“Thanks Oompa,” I laughed, if he wants to be cute with his bullshit go for it, I can be cute too.

“What’s up?”

“So what’s something I need to know about your boy?”

Trace laughed as we walked into the hallway, “He’s never quiet unless something is wrong. He won’t tell you what’s wrong it’s like a fucking guessing game, but you know something’s wrong. He’s like a fucking chick with it, he expects you to know.”

“Great, I see lots of quiet days in our future.”

“If that’s your biggest problem, I’d say life is pretty good. He’s a good kid; I’m not just saying that because I’ve known him since I was in diapers. He’s got good values, good morals, and a good family. His mom is on his ass if he does anything wrong and he has this weird need to make her happy, even though he’s not twelve.”

“That’s good though,”

“Yeah, it’s good.” He smiled, “You’ll be fine Rainbow Sunshine. Ha, that rhymes.”

I rolled my eyes, “Thanks Oompa, you’re a good friend. Can you do me a favor?”

“Anything Rainbow Sunshine.”

“Stay away from Daddy’s friends. Leave my godfather alone.”

He smiled as we walked back into the hall, “I just want him to say it once.”

“He’s not going to, get over it.”